OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 12/25/2011

Chanel #99

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-
BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

We're taken straight to the festively decorated Sofa Central. In addition to a menorah and dangling stars of David there are Christmas lights strewn about the table, Christmas trees, miniature Santas, elves, and fake snow.

COLE
A happy holidays to one and all! We are coming to you from Konxville for a special holiday themed HeldDOWN~! I'm Michael Cole sitting beside Da Coach for an amazing show.

TONIGHT
ONE AND ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
DEUCE AND BIG PAPA THRUST VS D*LUX
TONIGHT!

COACH
What's amazing is Alfdogg and the competition committee throwing around title shots to undeserving people like Big Papa Thrust and Deuce. Alfdogg Claus was very generous to them this holiday season.

COLE
Whatever your opinion may be, you know its going to be an excellent back and forth contest.

Cause I'm a badass
And you don't want to clash
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your face can't cash
Cause I'm a badass
And this war is your last
You just crossed my path and I'll drop you fast

Opening the show is Saliva's “Badass” and the baddest man in the OAOAST, Badass Jack. The surly shitkicker strides down to the ring with a scowl resting on his face.

COLE
Badass Jack performed a heinous attack on Krista last week. We still have no idea on her condition.

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!” the fans chant as Jack is given a microphone.

BADASS JACK
You think I care what you chant?

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

BADASS JACK
I don't care because I've been in this business twenty two years, and twenty one years and six months everyone told me I sucked.

BADASS JACK
When that twenty one months and six months came to a close people told me I didn't suck anymore. I had a new problem. I was an out of control maniac.

COLE
That's for sure!

BADASS JACK
But, I don't care what they say about me. I've been pushed and pushed by this industry, and now I'm doing more than pushing back. I'm hurting back. And anyone who thinks that they're gonna stop me from doing what I want to do, is gonna be left with a pain so bad they'll wish they were dead.

COLE
Its unnerving to be near this man.

BADASS JACK
I think you all want an update on Krista.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

BADASS JACK
I'll give you one. Krista's dead.

CROWD
:o

BADASS JACK
She might as well be dead. I took a lead pipe to her knee over and over and over again. She ain't ever gonna come back. And if she does, she really will be dead, because I ain't got no leash on me, and I'm out to get some blood.

Without warning “You Were a King Now You're Unconscious” by Atreyu speeds into the arena. Through the parted entrance doors comes Odin and VICE. The trio make their way to the ring, showered by jeers. They enter the ring, to an angered look from Jack

ODIN
Greetings, Jack!

BADASS JACK
What do you want?

ODIN
I want only to offer you my apologies. It seems I have misjudged you. Whereas I characterized you as a graceless brute, you are a weapon of incredible power, with might that almost equals my own. Certainly you are no mere mortal. You are a mortal with the strength and raw power of a lower god! There is a place reserved in Valhalla for a mortal of your skill and power.

BADASS JACK
Get to your point, bub.

ODIN
In due time. Last week on this television transmission, you assaulted Krista Isadora Duncan with a metal object. It was a marvelous sight! You did your ancestors proud. Minutes afterward I arrived to deal the killing blow to that human female with a chokeslam!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

ODIN
Together we slayed the ugly beast!

BADASS JACK
That ain't what happened. I took out Krista, you feasted off the caracass.

ODIN
However, you wish to look at it, we both played a part in Krista's demise. Meaning we are both beings of undoubted strength and achievement. Beings of our reckoning should not be at odds as we have been. Our forces should be united as one! That is why I have arrived to offer you a place as a general in my army. Come, join me, Badass Jack, and live a limitless destiny!

BADASS JACK
I ain't doing nothing with you.

ODIN
I'm afraid I do not understand.

BADASS JACK
Ain't that much to get, bub.  I ain't joining up with you, when New Years Spectacular rolls around I'm gonna treat you like I treated Krista.

BOSLEY
What's your problem?! O-Dawg is offering you a spot on the winning team! You're on the losing team! You're on the team that gets no pussy, got no money, drives beat up cars! Get on the real team!

BADASS JACK
Or what?

CPA
Or we hurt you.

BADASS JACK
You can beat me down now. But there will come a day when you each have to separate from the others. Maybe you'll go to the bathroom. Or you might go get a glass of water. Whatever it is, you'll be alone and that's when I'll cut you.

Odin holds back Bosley and CPA, who appear ready to strike. Before any blows can be traded, OAOAST President Alfdogg quickly walks onto the stage.

ALFDOGG
Gentlemen, please its the holidays, just calm down. Please.

ODIN
Why have you come here, mortal, this does not concern you.

ALFDOGG
I came to make an announcement regarding Krista. She isn't, as Jack said, dead. She's alive and well, but will not be able to compete at New Years Spectacular for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

ALFDOGG
I know that is very upsetting news to the OAOAST Galaxy, but I believe they'll be very happy with her replacement.

COLE
Her replacement?

ALFDOGG
He is a four time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....THE FRANCHISE ZACK MALIBU!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
Wow! Can you believe that? Zack Malibu competing in his first world title match in over two years!

Suddenly Jason Silver, Mister Dick, Scotty Static, and Johnny Jax come out next to Alfdogg. None of the four men look very happy.

SILVER
So this is how it is. I see. Hard work doesn't matter. Perseverance is useless. Dedication is pointless. All you need to succeed in the OAOAST is to be the favorite of the front office.

ALFDOGG
Jason, its not like that. Zack has earned his spot in the mainevent at New Years Spectacular.

MISTER DICK
Aw Alf, yer full of horseshit. You just went up and tossed Zack Malibu in the mainevent because you and the rest of the suits like the way he kisses your fat asses. It ain't got nothing to do with earning it or not. Malibu gets in your ears, tells ya all the things ya wanna hear in life, and you think he can do no wrong. The man is a god damn modern day Moses to you folks! And you just give him whatever he wants.

ALFDOGG
And I suppose you think you belong in that mainevent spot, Jock.

MISTER DICK
As usual you've got things all ass backwards. I think that good ol Jason Silver belongs in Krista's vacated spot!

SILVER
Thank you, Jock. I made a vow that I wouldn't rest until the world title is around my waist. And I made that vow, not just for me, but for all the OAOAST Superstars who have ever been held down, kept back, or trampled on. No more lives being taken away by Zack Malibu, that's over and done with. It will be a new day where people don't get hurt by Zack and they don't get screwed over by him. I'll set the example for the company, I'll lead the way...and I see doubt in your eyes, Alfdogg.

ALFDOGG
Jason, you just don't have the resume that Zack does.

SILVER
:angry:

ALFDOGG
Zack Malibu IS the OAOAST. We live and we die with him. Its not the same with you.

MISTER DICK
Hey, now, you can't punish the boy because he got held back all his career. It isn't his fault, the higher ups were to busy shoving other guys down the fans throats to give him a decent shot. I bet you a million bucks that if you switched both their places, stuck Zack in OAOVW and fast tracked Silver to the OAOAST, Silver'd be a multi time champion and Malibu would've been turfed out long ago.

ALFDOGG
I don't know if you're right about Zack, but you might be right about Jason. Jason, you are an Anglemania maineventer and a former world champion. That carries some weight with me. I'll give you your shot at the world title, but to get it you have to defeat Zack Malibu tonight here in Knoxville.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

COLE
What a holiday treat! Finally Zack Malibu gets to get his hands on Jason Silver!

ALFDOGG
If you win, you're in and he's out. Is that fair?

SILVER
Oh that's very fair, Alf. Very fair.

Ascension walks off stage as Alfdogg looks at them in bemusement.

Backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by, with Oscar Friberg.

MATTHEWS
Oscar, last week Leon Rodez made some scathing comments towards you and warned you to stay out of his business. Your thoughts?

Oscar looks off into the distance, taking in a deep breath.

OSCAR
You know, what Leon said cut pretty deep. Partly because, some of what he said was true. I've had a troubled past. I'm no saint. And, maybe deep down, I did what I did as much for me as for Morgan. Because the fact is, I look at Morgan and I see bits of myself. She's misguided. Troubled. Life hasn't dealt her a good hand and now she's lost, looking for somebody to help her out. And she's fallen in with the wrong people, just like I did. Some of what Rodez says is true, but not all. Most of it is lies. Manipulation. Everybody can see Rodez for what he really is, except Morgan. She's just a vulnerable kid. Like I was, once. Call it selfish if you want, but if you expect me to just sit back and watch that happen to somebody else, to see someone's life go the way mine once was...

Oscar shakes his head sadly.

OSCAR
So, as far as Rodez telling me to stay out of his business, I say no. It'll stay my business, until I can make Morgan see that she doesn't need to live in fear of him anymore. She doesn't need to be dependant. There's a future for her, whether she realises it or not. And it doesn't involve Leon Rodez.

MATTHEWS
So, with that in mind, is it true that you've requested a one on one match at the New Year's Spectacular, with Leon Rodez?

OSCAR
It's true. I meant what I said last week. Rodez, fight me like a man! If you don't respect me and you don't respect these fans, hell even if you don't respect Morgan, that's fine. All I'm asking is have some respect for yourself. Be a man and face me. See Josh, I've already made my New Year's resolution for 2012. No matter what it takes, I'm going to salvage that girl's life. And it starts January 1st.

We fade to commercial on Oscar's stern and serious face.

COMMERCIAL

“I’m Bad” by the Last Vegas hits and the Beast from Sin City power walks down the aisle.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall and is for the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the challengers! First, from LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, weighing 390 pounds… "THE BEAST FROM SIN CITY"... DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Deuce stops ringside as "Big Pimpin'" by Jay-Z hits.

BUFFER
And his tag team partner... BIG PAPPPAAAA THRUST!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

BPT climbs into the ring and flexes the largest arms in the galaxy from the middle rope.

COLE
The challengers are ready and you know the champs are too. What a match-up it should be for the World tag team championship!

WELL ITS MIDNIGHT
AND ITS COLDER
PULL YOU CLOSER
I CAN SEE THROUGH
WHEN ITS SUNSHINE
AND ITS SOLAR
AND ITS OVER
GUESS ITS ME AND YOU

BLOOD. BY. SUN. LIGHT.

"Solar Midnite" by Lupe Fiasco hits and the OAOAST Galaxy goes crazy, until Amberlyn appears.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BUFFER
And their opponents! Accompanied to the ring by AMBERLYN DUNCAN… at a total combined weight of 379 pounds… from the state of Michigan! They are the reigning and defending OAOAST WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE... "TREMENDOUS" TYLER... D*LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The guys hit the ring full of exuberance. Amberlyn, however, is more concerned getting TV time. Eventually everyone takes their places and business picks up.

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds and Deuce places Shayne in a headlock out of a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Shayne shoots the Beast from Sin City into the ropes and gets steamrolled on the rebound. Deuce attempts to barrel through one of the teen’s dreams once more, but Shayne leapfrogs over the big man and executes a hip toss.

NO!

Deuce’s size is too much for Shayne, and he’s the one hip tossed instead.

COLE
Shayne forgot who he was in the ring with.

COACH
Ain’t that the truth. Normally Shayne would execute that move with ease, but not against a man the size of the Beast from Sin City. Then again, when you have a woman like Amberlyn in your corner I’d forget my train of thought in the ring, too. She’s hot!

Deuce sends Shayne for the ride, only to watch him slide through his legs and tag Tyler, and then eats a DOUBLE SUPERKICK!

COLE
Hit Me Baby One More Time!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Shining Wizard scrambles Deuce’s brains, but he recovers in time to duck a yakuza kick and delivers his trademark head BUTT.

AMBERLYN
(clutches head)
Ouch. That had to hurt.

COLE
You think?

COACH
Shut up, Cole. I’m trying to enjoy the view.

COLE
That show only comes on weekdays.

COACH
I mean Amberlyn, you idiot!

BPT tags in and takes Tyler to the corner.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Fired across, Tyler utilizes the AUBURN HILLS FAKEOUT and stuns BPT with a BLOCKBUSTER!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The champs tag and Shayne connects with a clothesline thanks to an assist from Tyler!

COLE
Larger Than Life Line!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT… AND WITH AUTHORITY~!

Shayne picks up momentum to deliver a leg lariat, but BPT catches him in midair and plants him stomach-first via a reverse press slam!

COACH
I bet Shayne wishes Amberlyn was underneath him right now. It’s not so fun slamming canvas!

COLE
I don’t think Tyler would appreciate that, but point taken.

The Big Bad Glutei Daddy flexes the largest arms in the galaxy for Amberlyn, who appreciates its size and girth, then drops a big elbow across the back of Shayne.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Following a succession of old school backbreakers, BPT slams Shayne and slingshots new legal man Deuce inside for a big splash!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Nice teamwork displayed by unlikely partners brought together by a common enemy: Reject and TK.

COACH
I thought these guys would be at each others throats, but considering the money and gold at stake I can see why they’d rather get along than get it on. Although the matter in which they were granted their title shot still sickens me. Complete abuse of power! I bet Alfdogg’s favorite president was Nixon.

COLE
If Reject and TK hadn’t ducked the challenge from Big Papa Thrust and Deuce this match wouldn’t be happening right now. They forced the OAOAST’s hand.

Deuce shoves Shayne in the corner and peppers the lower back with forearm shots. A whip across follows, Shayne avoids a corner avalanche and school boy’s Deuce!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Both superstars rush to their feet and Shayne ducks a clothesline, then connects with a leg lariat that knocks Deuce to the arena floor! D*LUX tag and Tyler wipes Deuce out with a TOP ROPE FLYING CROSSBODY!

COACH
DAYUM~!

With aid from his partner Tyler rolls Deuce inside and again comes off the top, this time to jump on the Beast from Sin City’s back to apply a SLEEPER.

COACH
Goodnight, Deuce!

Deuce falls to a knee and hears it from BPT.

BIG PAPA THRUST
(to Deuce)
Powdered donuts! Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Twinkies!

Whether fueled by the thought of the tasty treats or angered by BPT’s motivational tactics, Deuce returns to a vertical base and smashes Tyler into the corner.

Again.

And again.

Now freed from the sleeper Deuce charges into a boot to the face, and then gets taken down courtesy of a PHANTOM (RUNNING) NECKBREAKER!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY BPT!

Shayne takes exception to BPT’s actions and gets flipped off.

COACH
laugh.gif

COLE
You like that don’t you?

COACH
Yeah. I feel like doing that to you all the time!

COLE
Mark that down, ladies and gentlemen. Coach wants to give me the finger all the time.

COACH
Huh? *gasps* You sick fu--

Tyler pops to his feet and walks into a clothesline that turns him inside out!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

Deuce shakes off the cobwebs and tags BPT, who delivers a delayed press slam to show off his power. A big elbow follows and then the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY SHAYNE!

BPT shoves Shayne and gets flipped off, much to Amberlyn’s amusement.

BIG PAPA THRUST
Blow me!

AMBERLYN
Eat me!

BIG PAPA THRUST
Come here and I will!

AMBERLYN
ohmy.gif

BPT flexes again for Amberlyn, only to be crucifix by Tyler!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Tyler charges off the ropes… but straight into the arms of BPT who presses him overheard, only to be drilled by a dropkick from Shayne that causes Tyler to fall on top!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!

BPT kicks out and a not so hot tag is made by the champs, although the teen girls in the audience go gaga anyway.

COLE
We love you, Shayne!!!

COACH
huh.gif

COLE
I mean there’s the tag!
(under breath)
We still love you, Shayne!

On a knee, BPT gets blasted by a sandwich double super kick, better known as NEW KICKS ON THE BLOCK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The champs tag again after signaling for the D*LUX Capacitor, but Deuce makes his presence felt and nearly gets a clothesline for his trouble. Instead he moves and Shayne accidentally wastes the ref!

COLE
Oh my!

Deuce then sends flying outside thanks to a shoulder tackle. He goes out after him and suddenly both are attacked by REJECT and TK!

COACH
Did you see that, Mikey Cole? Reject and TK came out to scout the competition and got ambushed!

COLE
Are you kidding me?! This is what they must’ve meant when they vowed to have the final say this past week on OAOAST Syndicated.

Unbeknownst to the guys in the ring is what’s going down outside. That’s until Reject and TK attempt to step inside, prompting BPT and Tyler to fight together instead of against each other.

COACH
I think Reject and TK are the only people in the country who can bring the democrats and republicans together. They’ve managed to bring two feuding sides together yet again!

BPT and Tyler hammer Reject and TK in opposite corners…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

…but plans to ram them into each other go awry when TK reverses a whip, causing Tyler to leapfrog Reject and towards BPT, who remembers a tag title match is ongoing and delivers a RELEASE OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPEX INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!!

JIVIN’ JR
AS GAWD IS MAH WITNESS TYLER IS BROKEN IN HALF!!!

COLE
Will you get out of here! I’m trying to call the damn match!

COACH
I think Tyler is broken in half, Mikey Cole.

JIVIN’ JR
You gotta make that steak sizzle, son. Say it loud and with bah gawd conviction!

COACH
I THINK TYLER IS BROKEN IN HALF!!!

JIVIN’ JR
There you go.

COLE
Out! Get out!

Reject and TK try to capitalize on the situation, but BPT ducks a double clothesline and levels the two Church of Abdullah members with one of his own.

The heels bail outside and get chased to the back by Shayne and Deuce. Meanwhile, BPT turns around and AMBERLYN SPRAYS HIM IN THE EYES WITH SOME MYSTERY SUBSTANCE!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
What the heck?

COLE
Amberlyn just sprayed Big Papa Thrust in the eyes with mace or hair spray, one of the damn two!

Amberlyn tosses the evidence under the ring and cheers a groggy Tyler back to his feet, but not before we learn the mystery substance was...

COLE
Hair spray! It was damn hair spray!

Blinded, BPT staggers into THE IDOLISER!

The cover and count after the ref awakens from his coma.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

"Solar Midnite" by Lupe Fiasco cues and Amberlyn goes coco with joy, snatching the tag titles from ring announcer Michael Buffer as he makes the official announcement.

BUFFER
The winners and still tag team champions of the world… "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE... "TREMENDOUS" TYLER... D*LLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Shayne and Deuce return to the ring, although it’s clear neither knows how the match was decided as both tend to their respective partners.

COLE
D*LUX have retained the tag team championship! They’ll meet Reject and TK for the gold at the New Year’s Spectacular and it’s thanks to Amberlyn! Well, folks as the combatants clear out the ring let's take it backstage where the OAOAST Holiday Party is in full swing.

Backstage in the interview lounge we find the area turned into an extravagant holiday themed setting. Ice sculptures abound of Christmas trees and menorahs as well as lights, wreathes and other holiday items.

sara_jean_underwood1-003030.jpg
SARA JEAN UNDERWOOD has a microphone in hand and is quick to approach...

alix33bb55006.jpg
ALIX MARIA SPEZIA

SARA JEAN
Hey, Alix, are you enjoying the party?

ALIX
Am I ever! I just totally slipped something in Stephen Pigley's drink and pointed him in the direction of the nearest gay bar. He's going to get raped, and male rape is funny rape, correct?

SARA JEAN
I don't know about that, but now that I have you how about-

ALIX
Public sex? Sure!
(shouting)
Hey everybody, Sara Jean and I are going to bone each other! Come get in a circle and watch!

Needless to say a crowd gathers in record time.

SARA JEAN
(nervously)
Actually I just wanted to interview you.

The disappointed crowd disperses, with some going as far as to boo.

ALIX
So, I guess you want to ask me about my wicked collection of boomerangs! Yeah, so I had this Mercedes Benz S550 and I was getting my oil changed and there was an Aussie there and he said “G'day mate, got some shrimp on the barbie” So I punched him in the face and knocked him out. Then there was this dude who had some boomerangs in his car. And I totally wanted them! So he said he'd sell him to me for twenty five bucks, so I told him no way and I'd trade my Mercedes for it. And he took the deal! I totally ripped him off!

SARA JEAN
You...uh...sure...

ALIX
Speaking of ripping off, how about I rip your skirt off and play hide the two fingers!

SARA JEAN
….No, that's really ok. I...um....I wanted to ask you about Krista. We know she has no serious injuries but she won't be able to compete at New Years Spectacular. How do you feel about the situation?

ALIX
Ya know, Sara Jean, its like this. There's a basket to the left of me, and a basket to the right of me, one basket has lemons, and the other has oranges. I can take the oranges and make orange juice, or I can the the lemons and make lemonade. But, instead I chose to go the orchid and make apple juice.

SARA JEAN
I don't understand.

ALIX
Neither do I, I just thought it sounded profound. Ok, dig it and dig it hard, Krista is pissed at Badass Jack and Odin! I mean super pissed! Even more pissed than when The Lakers failed to land Chris Paul and she organized a posse to trek across country and storm NBA headquarters. Even more pissed when Maya told her she wasn't a lesbian, and when Jade refused to sneak out one of Melody's bras when she went to visit the fortress of Nerdlytude. Krista, was really looking forward to challenging for the OAOAST title, and performing in front of the great OAOAST Galaxy.

SARA JEAN
She said that?

ALIX
Well her words may have been “Now I can't wrestle for that ugly belt and in front of those stupid hicks” but the spirit of love was there. So, when Krista is mad I am mad! And when I am mad, people pay a price! Twenty bucks to be exact! Jack can't afford a decent haircut and Odin can't even afford to dry clean Bosley's semen stains out his cape so that means I've got to get them good!

SARA JEAN
Sounds great! But, the match will also possibly feature The Franchise Zack Malibu, the most popular male superstar in OAOAST history,

ALIX
More popular than Damaramu?

SARA JEAN
I think so.

ALIX
Wow!

SARA JEAN
How do you think you're going to approach Zack's participation in the match.

ALIX
Zack and I go way back. My ex-fiance may have tried to ruin his life and make a movie while doing so, and then Krista and I may have humiliated him and Black T and caused the dissolution of their group, and then I may have dated his tag team partner now turned sworn enemy. But on New Years Day none of that stuff will matter! Because most people forgot it ever happened until I just reminded them. Anyway, its Zack's first title shot in a really long time, and I wish him oodles and oodles of luck but if he thinks he's going to win my world heavyweight championship then he's on a magic carpet ride to the moon because ain't nobody dethroning this champ!

SARA JEAN
And what about Jason Silver? Its possible he could be in the match to.

ALIX
Same story, different man, same result: me retaining the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship.

SARA JEAN
Alix, you've been great as always.

ALIX
I'm even greater between your legs.

SARA JEAN
Maybe, I should get back to the party.

COMMERCIAL

Our view is of the holiday themed sofa central as we return from break.

COLE
Fans, earlier in the show we were alerated that footage had been passed on to us, to be aired for you. Now, this is not official OAOAST footage and as a disclaimer, we apologise for the video and sound quality. Again, this is amateur footage and you'll see what I mean in just a moment.

Through shaky, unfocused footage we find ourselves taken deep into the bowels of the building. At first it's hard to see what's happening, with such little light everything seems to be in black and white. Clearly being shot on some kind of phone camera, we get a good view of the floor and two feet striding through the cold, echoing halls.

LEON
Oscar Friberg...

The camera suddenly does a violent, stomach churning move, into a close-up on Leon Rodez, holder of the phone.

LEON
I warned you... I warned you. *pained laugh* And yet, you didn't listen, did you? After all the things stubborness has brought you... you still haven't learnt. So, you challenge me... to a match.

Leon shakes his head, seemingly trying to hold in his anger.

LEON
You know, maybe... maybe I didn't make myself clear. So, let me tell you again what I told you last week. Last week, I strongly suggested you stay out of my business. Now, I'm telling you. Stay. Out. Of. My. Business. You are --
tv-static-thumb362808.jpg
-- some misguided deed. Do you really think that's going to cleanse your conscience? That suddenly, all the bad things you've done are going be forgotten... forgiven? There is no happy ending here for you. Things are only going to get worse, if you keep trying to mess with my life. I don't care about you. I don't care at all. Is that the kind of person you want to get involved with?

Leon rounds a corner, the camera shaking again.

LEON
So since everybody else in this company has the good sense to stay away from me... and since nobody else will relay this message... I guess I'll have to do it myse--
--so I'm telling you... there will be no match at the New Year's Spectacular. I don't accept your challenge. Don't go to Minneapolis. Don't show your face. Don't go to the ring. If you do? Well... if you do... you will regret it. Test me on this... and my pity for you will have worn off. And without my pity... you will not like what I do.

Rounding another corner, Leon dodges past some heating pipes, to find his personal pit of squalor.

LEON
What is that?

Coming to a stop, Leon turns the camera on MORGAN, who tries to cover up a Christmas present that she had been nervously trying to unwrap. Leon looms over her and Morgan looks up frightened, as Leon snatches the half open present out of her arms and looks at it with contempt.

LEON
What did I tell you?

MORGAN
I-I...

LEON
What did I tell you about Christmas!? A cheap, meaningless commercial trick, where people are conned into buying crap for other people that they secretly hate! It's fake! A fake "celebration", for fake people! After all the--
--two faced human beings! I told you, we're not succumbing to that! I won't be like all those people out there!

MORGAN
It... it's from Melody...

LEON
Oh, sure, you sit there and you nod along, "yes Leon, you're right Leon". But someone tosses you a box with a bow on it and you grab it, like a blood sucking little leech! Is that what you want!? You want some cheap, meaningless token gift from somebody!? That's what's important to you? Let's have a look at what's so important to you. "To Morgan, Love Melody, Have a great Christmas..."

Leon suddenly lashes out...

*CRACK*

...and HURLS the present at the wall! Whatever was inside makes a not very pleasant sounce as the box hits the ground. Wrapping strewn around, Leon kicks the paper aside and STOMPS on the box for good measure, as Morgan looks on horrified.

LEON
That's what "Melody" really thinks of you! That's the thought that went into buying you a crappy present! If you think getting that from her means she cares about you, you're stupider than I thought! You don't get someone's emotions by buying them. Understand?

MORGAN
(near tears)
Ye-yes.

LEON
See, that's the problem... I don't think you do. Did you get presents for her?

MORGAN

LEON
And for the rest of your ungrateful family? You did, didn't you?

MORGAN
...I'm sorry!

LEON
Where are they? SHOW ME! NOW!

Moving towards Morgan, Leon unconsciously tosses the phone aside and--

Cut back to Sofa Central, with a morose Cole and Coach.

COLE
I... I don't even know what to say. Every time we think Leon has sunk to the depths, he just... keeps sinking lower.

COACH
Some people just aren't into Christmas, I guess.

COLE
That's all you have to say? Great. Great job. I hope Leon Rodez gets what's coming his way on January, that's all I know.

Backstage at the interview set we find HeldDOWN interview man Josh Matthews.

JOSH
We are still over a week away from the New Year, and already the OAOAST is being thrown into a bit of disarray. Krista Isadora Duncan has been taken out of action, and can no longer compete for the OAOAST World Title at the New Year's Spectacular. OAOAST General Manager Alfdogg has decided tonight that we will kill two birds with one stone, as Zack Malibu and Jason Silver will finally meet, one on one, to determine who will take Krista's spot at the Spectacular.

ZACK MALIBU walks onto the scene, taping his wrists, though it can be seen he's still in the black pants he wore to the building.

JOSH
Zack, I know that you've got to get ready for this match tonight, but this has been a long time coming. It's been some time since you've been able to compete for the OAOAST World Title due to all the "distractions", so to speak, of the past year. With 2012 right around the corner, is this the night you eliminate the Ascension threat once and for all and get back to the top of the mountain?

MALIBU
Let me tell you something about Jason Silver, Josh. Something which I'm sure you can also attest to. The man is...

Just then, STATIC and JAX pounce Malibu, nearly knocking the camera man over in the process! The former GPX work over Malibu, who tries fighting back...and JOSH drops his mic and jumps on the back of Jax, only to get yanked off by Mister Dick, who then piefaces the diminutive announcer to the ground! The Hooligans pick Zack up and ram him backwards into the interview set, and as he's on the ground, he's nailed with a kick to the ribs by Jason Silver!

SILVER
Say it now, Zack! Say it to my face! Get him up!

Dick fishhooks Zack, pulling his mouth back as he lifts him to his feet for Silver to look at him eye to eye.

SILVER
C'mon Zack, the world is watching! TELL ME!

With Malibu wide open, Silver takes another shot to his ribs that doubles The Franchise over. Zack falls to the floor again, and Silver tells his allies to back up. Silver grabs Zack and traps him in a standing armbar...AND THEN SNAPS ZACK'S INDEX FINGER BACKWARDS!

MALIBU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!

Malibu screams in pain, as Silver keeps the arm locked...AND SNAPS BACK ZACK'S MIDDLE FINGER!

MALIBU
AAAAARGH! AAAAAH!

No words, just screams come out of Zack's mouth, as now his ring finger is snapped as well! Silver gets up, and Malibu instantly folds his arm in close...only to have Silver pull Zack's arm out straight, and then STOMP on Zack's damaged right hand! Malibu screams in agony once again, and Silver spits on him, ending his assault just as OAOAST and Zack's friends, including but not limited to Ned Blanchard and The Wildcard duo of Bruce Blank and Todd Cortez, rush to his aid! The Ascension backs off, with OAOAST staff in the middle of them and Zack's buddies, but before a war can break out, HeldDOWN~! cuts to commercial break.

COMMERCIAL

Out on the interview stage, Tony Brannigan stands by, with the stage adorned with festive decor for the night.

BRANNIGAN
Ladies and gentlemen, please give the welcome he deserves to the OAOAST's very own Ebeneezer Scrooge, THEODORE MONEYMAKER!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Heading onto the stage, Moneymaker takes Brannigan's introduction in fairly good spirits, chuckling to himself as he and Lorelei DeCenzo head up to him.

MONEYMAKER
HAHAHA. Brannigan, you do amuse me sometimes. So let's think this over, if I'm Ebeneezer Scrooge, that must make you the Ghost Of Christmas Past! BWAHAHAHA!

BRANNIGAN
Very good.

MONEYMAKER
Here's the thing, Tony. You've got me all wrong. I am no Scrooge. I'm a generous man. Infact, I brought you a little something, for the holidays. Merry Christmas, cousin.

Reaching into his breast pocket, Moneymaker hands Brannigan a nice, crisp, 10 dollar note.

BRANNIGAN
Gee, thanks.

MONEYMAKER
Don't mention it.

BRANNIGAN
Much as I appreciate the gift, you might wanna start being a bit smarter with your money, Ted. Because what with the deal you cut with Landon Maddix, you might end up poorer than Tiny Tim soon.

MONEYMAKER
Don't you concern yourself with that, Brannigan. The deal I made with Maddix was a deal I don't intend on losing. This little "series" he's proposed is very simple. Whichever group wins the most matches between now and AngleMania wins. Which means, all my Enterprise have to do is beat that ragtag bunch of Kingdom misfits a few times. Which means, I like my odds! Starting at the New Year's Spectacular, when my 6-Man Tag Team Champions, James Blonde, Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire Jr. defend against a ragtag bunch of misfits who've never teamed in a six man setting before.

BRANNIGAN
That being Rico and Lucius of the Hellfire Club and the Samoan Wrecking Ball, Faqu.

MONEYMAKER
Yes and once we beat them on January 1st, I will be up 1 nothing on Maddix and I'll get to choose the next match in the series. And believe me, I have some great ideas up my sleeve.

Moneymaker smiles proudly.

BRANNIGAN
Okay, I understand you're confident in your Enterprise. But, Ted... in all seriousness here. Are you sure you haven't gone too far this time?

MONEYMAKER
Nothing is too far to put that fool in his place.

BRANNIGAN
But, think about this. This series you and Maddix have agreed to, this is high stakes. Maybe the highest stakes we've ever seen in the OAOAST. I mean, whichever one or you ends up losing, you're going to be ruined! You're gambling with your livelihoods here. Have you even thought about what happens if it goes wrong?

MONEYMAKER
It's not going to go wrong. All I'm thinking about is the feeling I'll get when Maddix is humiliated, broken and destitute at the end of this! You've had a successful career Tony, made your fair share of money. And I know you've played a few games of poker over the years. Backed a few horses. I don't expect a man like you to understand the scale I operate on. But as a gambling man, you can appreciate risk and reward. High risk? Sure. High reward is what I thrive on. I'm holding all the aces here, Brannigan. Maddix is a nobody. A buffon. A sheep dressed in King's clothing. Maddix made the mistake proposing this series, not me. And he will live to regret it. Because my Enterprise, my status, my wealth, it means everything to me, it is who I am. I will not lose. I CANNOT lose! I will not allow it!

BRANNIGAN
Well, I just hope for your sake that you're right.

MONEYMAKER
Don't hope for me, Brannigan. Save your hope and your concern for Maddix. He'll need it when he's lying in the gutter, shamed, by me. BWAHAHAHAHA!

COLE
Folks, we'll see who's closest to lying in the gutter after the six man title match at New Years Spectacular. For right now we'll be back!

THE HANGOVER TO END ALL HANGOVERS

OAOAST NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR

NEW YEAR'S NIGHT ON TSM IN THE U.S. & THE PIT IN CANADA

COMMERCIAL

We return from commercial break with the Duncan children positioned on the entrance stage.

MAYA
Hi, everybody! How's life? Mom says not to care, as emotional concern for others is one step down the road to codependency, but we care, and we hope you're doing well. You know its Hanukah season and being proud Jewish girls that we are we wanted to share some of our Jewish traditions with you. So that means you all get to be hated by Muslims and Christians alike, have an irrational fear of black people, and spend a bunch of money on an Aston Martin but balk at the idea of donating a dollar to the salvation army bell ringer outside of Target.

JADE
Mom couldn't be here for obvious reasons but she sends her love, and there's a giant get well greeting card outside of section 114, so you can sign that if you like. All we ask is that you keep phallic drawings to a minimum.

MAYA
Encounters with mass amounts of penis symbols send her blood pressure through the roof. And high blood pressure kills, ya know, and I'd hate to lose my mom before I could properly take advantage of and subsequently ruin her high credit score.

JADE
So now that we're all Jewish, we thought we thought we'd have an exchange of presents.

MAYA
Don't worry if you didn't get us anything, its still better than Alix's hamster powered cheese churners.

JADE
All we need is your eyes and your devoted attention.

MAYA
So come back from the restrooms with floors coated in pee, leave the merchandise stands and the Mister Dick edible thong alone, and come and appreciate the NAKED holiday cheer of Maya and Jade!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MELISSA
No hold on just a gosh darn minute! I was told that me and my backing singers, the lovely Belles, would have time to spread a little Christmas cheer and joy to the world with some sweet ol' Christmas Carols. But when we come out to sing our tune, we've got ya'll two talking about stripping down to your birthday suit! They got a locker room for that, you can't do that here! It ain't proper southern behavior and we got a song to sing.

MAYA
No one wants to hear you sing, horse breath!

MELISSA
Horse breath?

MAYA
You heard right, Seabiscut! All three of you have horse breath and I'm afraid if you open your mouth your rancid breath will contaminate the air and kill everyone in the building. So please for all our sakes, keep you mouths shut.

DECEMBER
Now hold on, just a minute. This is god's country and in god's country they like to hear god's music.

MELISSA
Performed by a rootin' tootin' country outfit like ourselves!

JADE
That may well be but what would you rather have, Knoxville, a little song by these three or... a whole lot of us?

“C-O-2! C-O-2! C-O-2!”

SUGAR
You people are just plain dumb! You got a chance to hear some great music by some beautiful ladies! And you want to see them half naked over that?

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

SUGAR
You people are loco! But you don't speak for the rest of America! The rest of America wants nothing to do with these party pigs and everything to do with Melissa Nerdly and The Belle Cousins!

MELISSA
Sugar, you're speaking the truth to power, darlin'. What ya'll little ladies don't understand, is that your act is tired and as played out as an old man's fiddle. Knoxville, America, and the rest of the world wants a good old fashioned ho down, not to see you hos get down. So I suggest ya'll lasses mosey on outta here.

MAYA
The very fact that you've been standing here for five minutes and I haven't totally slaughtered you is commendable. Right, Jade?

JADE
Very much so.

MAYA
But five minutes is up! My Hanukah spirit is worn down and its time for you to DIE!

Maya leaps at Melissa only to be intercepted by Sugar.

SUGAR
Come on put up your dukes!

Maya puts up said “dukes” and uses them to bash Sugar across the face! Jade deals with December, and the Duncan girls take a furious fight to the Belle Cousins. While all this is happening, Melissa makes a hasty escape to the backstage area.

COLE
Melissa is getting away!

COACH
She's not a criminal, Cole. She's just leaving before that bully Maya can hurt her to.

Maya and Jade nod to each other, each with a Belle in hand. A mere second later they're chucking the cousins into the entrance doors! The Belles hit with double thuds and sink to the ground, humiliated and wounded from the assault.

MAYA
So where did we leave off?

JADE
I think we were about to take off our clothes.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MAYA
That's right. But, maybe Melissa's right, maybe America doesn't want to see us undressed.

“YES WE DO! YES WE DO! YES WE DO!”

JADE
Yeah, maybe we ought to sing the dreidel song instead. Much more festive than us just randomly taking off our clothes.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MAYA
Oh, I agree. Ready? Okay!

JADE AND MAYA
I have a little dreidel. I made it out of clay. When it's dry and ready, then dreidel I shall play.
Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made it out of clay. Oh dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, then dreidel I shall play. We have such lovely bodies, with legs so nice and long, and we get tired of singing, naked shall we get!

mdb90210.jpg

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

COACH
Whoa yeah!

JADE
You just couldn't wear a bra could you.

MAYA
Mom said it would be best if I didn't. She told me to tell you to wear a mu-mu. She said puppy fat is only cute on puppies, and pre-cocaine Lindsay Lohan. Mom said her days are winding down and its time for me to take over as supreme T&A commander of the Duncan family.

JADE
I'm supreme!

MAYA
Supreme donuts eater and bed wetter.

JADE
How dare you! I'll prove to everyone I'm just more than a vacuum for fatty foods and a candidate for adult diapers! I can be supreme T&A commander to!

MAYA
T&A being terrible and awful?

JADE
No T&A being this:
jade44.jpg

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

COACH
Yeeeeee-owza!

MAYA & JADE
Happy Hanukkah! Merry Christmas!

COMMERCIAL

Returning from break finds ourselves focused on Sofa Central.

COLE
Ladies and gentlemen, we had planned to air a video feature on the 2012 Anderson Cup at this time. However, we have just received late breaking HOT NEWZ from the office of OAOAST President Alfdogg. And I quote, “Due to the events that occurred in tonight’s World tag team title bout I have signed an executive order placing Big Papa Thrust and Deuce Deuce Bigelow in the 2012 Anderson Cup.“

COACH
What?!

COLE
Alf goes on to say that “as the highest ranking official in the OAOAST I -- and no one else -- has the final say.” A direct reference to Reject and TK’s comments last week on OAOAST Syndicated.

COACH
Home boy’s drunk on power, Mikey Cole.

COLE
Here now is the revised 2012 Anderson Cup bracket!

JANNETTY BRACKET

The Heavenly Rockers (1) vs. All American Boys (8) - 1/5
Bruce Blank & Todd Cortez (4) vs. The Hooligans (5) - NEW YEAR’S SPECTACULAR
Beauty & the Dream (3) vs. Citizen Soldiers (6) - 1/26
The Darkhorses (2) vs. LKOS (7) - 1/12

MORRISON BRACKET

LDCMG (1) vs. CAE (8) - 1/5
Nate Black & Alexander the Brutal (4) vs. Mardi Gras Hellfire Club (5) - 1/12
BPT & Deuce (3) vs. James Riggs & Piercey D (6) - 1/19
COD (2) vs. Remy & Joe (7) - 1/26

COLE
The tournament to determine who will receives a World tag team title bout at AngleMania kicks off at the New Year’s Spectacular with Bruce Blank & Todd Cortez taking on The Hooligans, and then right here next week with the top seeds in the Jannetty and Morrison brackets in competition!

NEXT WEEK ON OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

The Heavenly Rockers vs. All American Boys
LDC Moneygang vs. Christ Air Express

COACH
With Theodore Moneymaker and Christian Wright no longer a team, OAOAST officials allowed Teddy to pick a replacement partner, but he donated the spot to the LDC Moneygang instead.

COLE
(sarcastically)
What a guy!

COACH
I know, right? And since last year’s winners D*LUX are the current champions, their seed went to the runner-up in their bracket the Heavenly Rockers.

COLE
That’s the story of the 2012 Anderson Cup. I, for one, can’t wait for the tournament to begin.

Innerparty System's “Don't Stop” brings its high tech sounds into the arena and is met with a boisterous round of jeers. Stepping onto an entrance stage is the sleeveless coat clad Jason Silver. Silver smiles to himself, obviously pleased with what actions he and his crew took against Zack Malibu earlier tonight.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall to determine who will take Krista Isadora Duncan's spot in the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship match at New Years Spectacular! Now making his way to the ring from New York City he weighs two hundred twelve pounds.....JAAAAAASSSSOONNN SIIIILLLLVEERRRRR!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
The boos from the crowd are very understandable. Earlier tonight, we saw Ascension commit a terrible assault on Zack Malibu. I don't know what these men are thinking. Zack Malibu has a family watching at home. He's a good man. He doesn't deserve treatment like that.

Silver snatches the microphone out of Buffer's hands. The crowd boo, owning little wishes to hear the former world champion speak.

SILVER
Instant forfeit. Instant forfeit. Instant forfeit. Instant forfeit. Instant forfeit. Instant forfeit! Zack Malibu can't compete, because he's in a hospital somewhere, wondering if he'll ever be able to make use of his fingers again!

SILVER
He can't compete. He'l never be able to compete again! Unless he wants to risk losing the use of his hand forever. That means I get the title shot at New Years Spectacular, and I get to achieve true greatness once again by winning the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship. Alfdogg, come out here and make it official.

Wearing a solemn face, Alfdogg steps onto the entrance stage. But before he can speak, Ned Blanchard and Molly Nerdly run down the entrance ramp. Ned slides into the ring and grabs the microphone from a confused Silver.

BLANCHARD
Jason Silver, you son of a bitch, you wanna go around attacking people, jumping them from behind. You wanna attack Zack? Big mistake, because now you've got two hundred forty seven pounds of Ned Blanchard coming for your ass!

DING DING DING

COLE
Folks, we've got a mainevent!

Silver jumps at Ned, connecting with a punch that dazes the Cobra. The former world champion lays into his rival with punches before sending him into the ropes. Silver makes the mistake of lowering his head, and pays for it by being kicked in the chest. This rockets his body upright, and results in him being laid out by a lariat!

COACH
How is this gonna work? If Ned wins does he get Krista's spot, or is he fighting for Zack and Zack will get Krista's spot?

Silver hurries to his feet, but is arm dragged to the canvas rather quickly. He brings himself back upright with the same speed and encounters the same fate. A third time isn't a charm for Silver, who is easily thrown across the ring by Ned.

COACH
What does Ned care anyway what happens to Zack?

COLE
Ned and Zack have become allies dating back to last year when Jason Silver first debuted by helping to attack Ned.

Silver gets in Ned's face, demanding he step out the ring and quit the contest. This does not sit well with Ned, who pops Silver in the jaw with a left hand. Silver throws punches of his own, and within seconds the two men are engaged in a hellish war of hands. Ned wins the brawl, and for his victory is he is able to beat Silver into the corner.

COLE
Things have gotten out of hand in the OAOAST lately. You've had Krista get attacked by Badass Jack and Odin, and now Zack gets beat down by Ascension. We need some order.

Ned stomps a mudhole in Silver and WALKS IT DRY!

Referee Clem Buzzlefoxer eventually separates Ned from his seemingly helpless victim. However, Silver isn't as incapacitated as everyone thought, proving so by leaning over Buzzlefoxer and raking Ned's eyes!

COACH
I like Jason Silver. A lot of guys could've taken that Anglemania ,mainevent payday he earned and retied. But Silver came back to fight for the little guys in the OAOAST.

COLE
Jason Silver, Mister Dick and the rest are as motivated by self interested as anything else.

Silver throws Ned into the corner, and then follows him in with a body splash. The Orange County native sags to the mat, giving Silver his chance for a measure of revenge by stomping his own mudhole in Ned. Rather than walk it dry, he picks Ned up to attempt to send him across the ring. Ned reverses the hold, and Silver is hurled into the turnbuckle posts. Ned flies in with a lariat that causes Silver to stagger towards the center of the ring.

COLE
Jason Silver is in bad shape.

Ned puts him in even worse shape by rushing across the ring to connect with a bulldog! A cover is then made...

ONE!

Kickout!

Ned drags Silver off the mat with the aid of a front facelock. Intending on hitting a vertical suplex, Ned lifts Silver into the air. But the former world champion slips out the back. Rather than swing around and punch his foe, Ned goes to the ropes. Silver leapfrogs his return, and then drops down in an effort to trip Ned up. Ned avoids this tactic by hoping over Silver and continuing to the ropes. But when he comes back, Silver nails him with a dropkick!

COLE
A loss here could do a lot of damage to Silver's goals in the OAOAST.

COACH
Jason Silver ain't gonna lose, Mikey Cole. The dude is a winner and an Anglemania maineventer.

Silver finds Ned sitting against the turnbuckle posts with his hands clinching the ropes. Seeing an opportunity, he latches onto Ned's legs and attempts to yank him into the air. He succeeds in doing this, but Ned also succeeds in landing on his orange boots! Outraged, Silver throws a forearm that's blocked. What isn't blocked is the kick he slams into Ned's knee. This leaves Ned vulnerable, and Silver takes advantage by throwing him across the ring with a T-Bone suplex!

COLE
Lots of pressure on these two men in this Holiday HeldDOWN mainevent!

COACH
I think both these dudes can handle pressure, though. They've both been in some big matches in their careers.

Silver scoops up Ned, and then strikes him with pendulum backbreaker. As Ned winces in response to the pain, Silver heaps more on him with stomps from his silver boots. Ned begins to fight to his feet, throwing punches at Silver's stomach. Silver takes these blows in stride, and ends them by latching onto Ned with a front facelock. Silver then hooks the leg, and throws Ned backwards for a fisherman's suplex! Buzzlefoxer makes the count...

ONE!

TWO!

Ned lifts the shoulder up!

COACH
Both these dudes are born winners, but Silver is the one with his head in the right place. I don't know what Ned is thinking supporting Zack and holding a grudge against Silver. Leon didn't hold a grudge, and he hates everybody!

Molly sends shouts of encouragement Ned's way, but they do little good as he's grabbed inside a standing head scissors.

COLE
Is Jason Silver looking for a powerbomb? Maybe a pile driver!

Ned begins the process of backdropping the smaller grappler over, but Silver counters by rolling through into a pin attempt...

ONE!

TWO!

Ned slides out the pinfall!

COLE
Great back and forth action here on the final HeldDOWN of the year, as Ned Blanchard and Jason Silver fight in a high stakes match.

COACH
But what are the stakes? Who gets the mainevent spot at New Years Spectacular if Ned wins?

The Orange County Cobra dashes at Silver, but is brought onto his foe's shoulders. Ned mounts a struggle that's broken when Silver flips him off to drive him back first onto his knee. Another cover is made...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Silver lets Ned get to his feet, and then moves in for a neckbreaker attempt. But Ned's power advantage wins out and he's able to muscle Silver into a side suplex! The crowd cheers while Ned hooks the leg for the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Silver brings the shoulder up. He's then brought to his feet and guided into the corner. Ned slams his face into the ringposts, driving pain throughout his head. With agony ringing across his skull, Silver is lifted onto the top turnbuckle. Ned lays into him with a nasty punch to the jaw, which allows him to easily climb to the top with Silver. But there Ned finds his eyes raked, and is unable to stop Silver from shoving him down to the canvas. Thankful that he dodged a bullet, Silver climbs down from the top rope. He exits the ring, stepping onto the apron as Ned climbs upright.

COLE
Jason Silver has Ned in his sights for something big.

Silver springboards off the top rope to connect with a dropkick that knocks the California brawler to the ground. While Ned struggles to deal with the pain that move caused him, Silver runs the ropes. Coming back his offense is disrupted by Ned upending him over the ropes with a back drop! Luckily for Silver he's able to come down on his boots.

COLE
Jason Silver may have dodged a “silver” bullet. Heheheheheh.

COACH
Even on Christmas you can't give me the gift of not sucking.

Silver takes a swipe at Ned, but has the move ducked and is hit with a shoulder tackle for his failures. Ned steps out the ring and hooks up Silver inside a front facelock. Within moments, Silver is being driven off the canvas to the outside mats with a DDT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
What a big time move on this Holiday HeldDOWN~! And I think both men may be out!

It certainly seems that way as each wrestler struggles to get to their feet.

“LET'S GO NED! LET'S GO NED! LET'S GO NED!” the fans chant, led by Molly, who's close to the action.

Ned is first to his feet, not at all surprising given the move Silver just took. However, the New York native manages to bring himself off the mat in relative speed. Unfortunately, he's faced with an opponent ready to maul him. As such the cowardly Silver grabs Molly and uses her as a shield!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
And look at the fear Silver has for Ned. He won't even face him in a brawl.

COACH
What are you talking about? He's been facing him all match.

Silver shoves Molly into Ned's arms, forcing Ned to drop his guard to catch his valet. At that point Silver strikes with a leaping punch to Ned's face!

COLE
Oh come on! Jason Silver is nothing but a low life!

Silver grabs Ned by the wrist and proceeds to throw him into the steel steps. The staircases become dislodged by the attack as the pain causes Ned to grimace. Silver only adds to his woe by running forward and punting him in the shoulder. Ned rolls over and Silver delivers stomp after stomp into his shoulder.

COACH
I think Silver's going to work over that shoulder that just got rammed into those steel steps.

COLE
First he took out Zack's hand now he's going to take out Ned's shoulder.

COACH
All is fair in love and war, and the OAOAST is both.

Silver pulls Ned up by his aching arm. He then slams that same arm into the steel ringpost, leading many crowd members to wince in sympathy for Ned's suffering. Despite the pain he feels over the hold, Ned uses his good arm to begin fighting back at Silver.

COLE
Look at the fight in Ned Blanchard!

Silver ends any comeback attempt with a hard kick to the shoulder. This is followed by him dumping Ned back into the squared circle. With Ned in perfect place, Silver ascends to the top rope.

COLE
We don't normally see any big high flying stunts out of Jason Silver. But he is a talented athlete with many forms to his game.

COACH
Finally you give the guy credit.

COLE
I've always given Jason Silver credit for his in ring abilities. Everything else just sucks!

Silver flips backwards with a moonsault that endures a disastrous miss when Ned rolls out the way!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Silver scrapes himself off the canvas, looking grievously hurt by his error. The situation worsens when Ned blasts him with a Newport Harbor enziguiri! Silver drops to his knees, which simply leads to Ned towering over him and battering him with punches!

COLE
I guess Silver's plan of working over the arm is finished. Now the strategy is to survive.

Silver crawls away to the corner, trying to create distance between he and Ned. But the Orange County Cobra follows his escape path and steps onto the second rope to blast him with punches!

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!”

“SIX!”

The punches come to an abrupt end when Silver reaches up and low blows Ned!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
That should be a disqualification! Call the match off, Clem!

Silver takes a moment to catch his breath and regain lost health. When he's fully functioning, he grabs Ned's arm and executes a single arm DDT! Thinking that's enough to pin Ned, Silver goes for the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Ned painfully raises his shoulder off the canvas!

COACH
Even that pin escape is doing damage to Ned's shoulder.

Silver leads Ned off the canvas, snapping on an arm wrench. He punches his foe in the shoulder, Ned wincing with each landing blow. Silver tries for a homerun with a short arm lariat, but Ned ducks the attack, pulls Silver around and hits a lariat of his own with his good arm! The cover is then made...

ONE!

TWO!

Silver makes the crucial kickout! He's pulled off the mat, and whipped into the corneer where a lariat slams into his chest. Ned goes for a bulldog, but has himself shoved into opposite corner by a desperate Silver. The former world champion then runs in on Ned, only to be blasted by an elbow. Silver staggers backwards, before being caught inside a front facelock. Ned's hope is to go for a slingshot suplex. But, Silver fights his way out the hold in order to execute a small package...

ONE!

TWO!

Ned escapes the pinfall!

COACH
Silver's gotta go back to work on that shoulder and give himself the gift of a world title match!

Silver is quick to his feet, and for this is able to capture Ned onto his shoulders as he rises. The New Yorker calls out for the Silver Bullet, drawing boos from the audience. Thankfully Ned is able to escape the finisher by sliding down Silver's back. Ned wastes little time in slapping on a sleeper hold, and swiftly executing a suplex!

COLE
California Venom!

Normally Ned would go for a cover, but faced with a foe he despise so greatly, he decides to inflict more damage. With Molly distracting the referee, Ned departs the ring. He grabs hold of a chair to a pop from the audience.

COACH
Hey! Someone stop this maniac!

Ned returns to the ring with chair in hand, but sees Mister Dick sliding into the ring to protect his ally. Rather than blast MD with the chair, Ned tosses it to him. Mister Dick stares on in a confusion only grows greater when Ned sprawls out on the mat. Buzzlefoxer turns around, sees MD with the chair and Ned laid out, and calls for the bell!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a disqualification....NED BLANCHARD!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MISTER DICK
ohmy.gif

Mister Dick throws a massive tantrum, banging the chair against the ground and shouting his rage. Buzzelfoxer refuses to hear his case and keeps the ruling he's made.

COACH
This isn't right! Ned cheated his way to victory!

COLE
Ned got revenge! But who will be in the New Years Spectacular mainevent, he or Zack Malibu?

Ned and Molly back up the entrance ramp with smiles on their faces, matching the joy of the sold out crowd.

COLE
Folks have a happy holiday! We'll see you next year!

FADE OUT