OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 11/26/2011

Chanel #99

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-
BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

We go straight to Sofa Central which is decorated in a festive Thanksgiving theme. Leaves litter the floor, along with fake turkeys, miniature pilgrims and Indians, and a traditional Thanksgiving dinner rests on the announce table.

COLE
Welcome to East Rutherford, New Jersey for OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Michael Cole sitting beside Da Coach! Happy Thanksgiving!

COACH
Yo, this food be da bomb!

COLE
And this is the da bomb as well!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
TEN TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH
TONIGHT

COLE
D*LUX, and The LDC Moneygang captained two opposing squads on a show that sees Oohlala take on Holly as we are just a night away from November Reign! Let's go to the ring for our first bout: Leon Rodez Vs Jo-Jo Whoa!

*DINGDINGDING*

Walking around the ring, Leon pays more attention to Morgan than to his opponent, making sure she's stood where she's been told.

COLE
I didn't think it was possible, but Leon looks even more sour and miserable than ever.

COACH
Well can you blame the guy?

COLE
Yes, actually.

Jo-Jo initiates things by locking up with Rodez and comes out with a side headlock. Able to throw Jo-Jo off, Leon drops him on the rebound with a shoulder tackle and looks down at the youngster with annoyance. Jo-Jo lays there, defensive, expecting Leon to try something. But instead he just backs away gloomily.

"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"
"LE - ON SUCKS!"

Glancing over his shoulder, Leon rolls his eyes at the reaction, having heard it all before. Eventually he and Jo-Jo lock up again. This time, Jo-Jo comes out on top with an armdrag, causing Leon to crawl away and take a seat in the corner, looking put out at even being in the match, let alone having moves done to him.

JO-JO
Come on New Jersey, make some noise!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

LEON
:angry:

COLE
Is it me, or does Leon's heart really doesn't seem in this? He just seems fed up.

COACH
Well he's got a lot on his mind. Losing to Ned, Morgan screwing up. I think the last thing he's interested in doing is having a match with some happy go lucky, perky goofball.

Morgan hovers around her spot outside, trying to avoid eye contact with Leon. After taking a moment to stew, Rodez finally grabs the top rope and pulls himself to his feet. Jo-Jo isn't quite sure what to make of his grumpy opponent and urges him to just wrestle, dude. Leon responds by faking him into an apparent lock-up but kneeing him in the gut instead. Jo-Jo groans in pain but worse is to come, as Leon finally shows some interest, interest in pounding Jo-Jo's back with forearm smashes!

COACH
Maybe taking out a few frustrations on this kid'll help.

Beating Jo-Jo down, Leon takes aim with a boot to the back of the head, sending Jo-Jo rolling away. Near the ropes, he places Jo-Jo's throat across the middle rope and chokes him blatantly.

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"

Leon breaks, with a heavy-lidded look at the referee. He then turns back and FISHHOOKS Jo-Jo, stretching out his mouth!

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"

Breaking again, Leon walks away, ignoring the referee as Jo-Jo grimaces in pain.

COACH
Leon Rodez, putting smiles on people's faces.

Rodez picks Jo-Jo off the ropes and whips him across, catching him with a rolling sobat on the way back. Knocked down to all fours, Jo-Jo is then punted in the ribs for good measure. Leon stands over him for a while, then decides to go for a pin...

No!

Rodez kneels down and applies a ground abdominal stretch, leaving him one arm free to club Jo-Jo intermitently with blows to his exposed ribs.

COLE
Jo-Jo Whoa has been on a real roll in recent weeks, so you'd think this is a great time for him to step up and face a guy like Rodez, who's had a rough run. But actually, he might have caught Leon at the worst possible time, angry and bitter at his loss to Ned.

With Jo-Jo under control, Leon looks back at Morgan. And suddenly, he scowls and grabs hold of Jo-Jo's FACE!

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"

Leon lets go, shoving Jo-Jo away angrily. Morgan looks a little shaken, as she's stared at for a few seconds, before Rodez finally goes back to the match.

COLE
See I can understand that Rodez is angry about losing to Ned. But, what a shocker, he's blaming someone else for his problems, yet again.

COACH
Come on Cole, if Morgan did as she was told, he wouldn't have lost that match.

COLE
"Did as she was told"? You're talking like she's a child, or a dog! She refused to cause someone serious harm, by using her own free will to make the right choice!

Sending him into the corner, Rodez follows after Jo-Jo and strikes with the double knees in the corner. Leon follows that up with a snap suplex and pins Jo-Jo down...

Kickout!

Sitting him up, Leon puts Jo-Jo in a surfboard.

"JO - JO!"
"JO - JO!"
"JO - JO!"
"JO - JO!"

The fans start to rally behind the popular newcomer. And he responds, able to bring his foot up a couple of times and fend Leon off with some kicks.

COLE
Jo-Jo feeding off of this crowd. Our OAOAST fans have really taken to Jo-Jo almost immediately.

COACH
Yeah, which is only going to make someone like Leon hate him more.

As Jo-Jo tries to fight back, Leon cuts him off, then slams a knee into the body. And then a second. Winded, Jo-Jo is sent into the ropes and Rodez ducks his head for a backdrop. Jo-Jo is able to turn himself around though, going back to back and using Leon's throw to flip onto his feet! As he turns around, Rodez just manages to sidesteps Jo-Jo, guiding him into the ropes. Which Jo-Jo uses to his advantage, coming back with a headscissors takedown!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
The pace quickens, as Jo-Jo starts to bring the Whoa factor!

Jo-Jo runs at Leon again and is again sidestepped, this time guiding him towards the corner. Reacting quickly, Jo-Jo climbs the turnbuckles and throws himself back...

...but Leon avoids the moonsault kick! Jo-Jo lands chest first and while recouping on his knees, is hit with a SLIDING LARIAT by Rodez!

COACH
Whoa no!

Kickout!

Hitting the mat in annoyance, Rodez drags Jo-Jo back up and starts beating on him with repeated blows to the back. Jo-Jo's body jolts and jars with every shot, being brutally hammered, as even Morgan looks concerned.

COLE
Oh, man, Rodez just POUNDING Jo-Jo with repeated shots! Come on referee!

Leon eventually lets up, at least on the forearms. Putting Jo-Jo on his shoulders, he delivers a gutbuster! Off the ropes, he then hits a SECOND Sliding Lariat and hooks up on the near leg...

NO!

Leon looks off into the distance, lip curling up as he curses to himself.

COLE
Rodez, starting to get frustrated... although, I guess he started frustrated. So, getting more frustrated.

Trying to put a firm exclamation point on things this time, Leon slowly hooks Jo-Jo up and elevates him, leaving him hanging... before DRIVING him down with a BRAINBUSTER!! Cover...

NO!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Rodez starts muttering to himself, hands on hips.

COLE
This isn't quite the return to form Rodez was hoping for.

COACH
Not yet, anyway.

Clearly hurting, Jo-Jo tries to get the crowd behind him, but suddenly finds himself on the defensive as Leon goes for his legs! Trying to turn Jo-Jo for the Liontamer, Leon starts kicking at Jo-Jo's back in annoyance when he refuses to go. But Jo-Jo is able to make a sudden twist of his body and throw Rodez off! Rodez gets up angry and boots Jo-Jo in the gut before setting him up for the Sole Destroyer. But Jo-Jo is able to counter that, forcing Leon's foot away from his chin and clipping Leon with an Enziguri instead!

COLE
Rodez is really finding himself in a match here, whether he wants to be or not.

Rolling outside, Leon tries to get a breather but instead gets DIVED ON BY JO-JO!!!!

JO-JO
WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Morgan chews uncomfortably on her hair as Rodez is thrown back inside. Jo-Jo follows him back in, with a Springboard Crossbody!!

Kickout!

Up quick, Leon aims with a clothesline, but misses. Turning around, he's able to duck a roundhouse kick, but not the 360 Roundhouse Jo-Jo turns it into!!

COLE
Jo-Jo-A-Go-Go!

COACH
...that's just gibberish.

Cover by Jo-Jo...

NO!

Shaken up, Leon rolls out onto the apron, by Morgan. Jo-Jo follows after him, trying to press home his advantage. But Leon catches him coming and hangs Jo-Jo's neck across the top rope!

COLE
Resourceful move, that's the veteran instincts coming into play.

As Jo-Jo staggers away, Leon stays leant on the apron, glaring over at Morgan. The distraction is shrugged off as Jo-Jo moves back in, Leon throwing his shoulder through the ropes. Jo-Jo shows his own instincts though and avoids the shoulder, instead hitting a dropkick to the side of Leon's head as he hangs over the middle rope! Hooking him up, Jo-Jo then brings Rodez in the hard way with a suplex! Cover...

NO!

COLE
Leon almost got caught napping there!

Jo-Jo signals to the crowd and tries to pull Leon back up. Leon reaches up and RAKES the eyes however.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Jo-Jo lurches off temporarily blinded. But, rather than take advantage, Leon again turns to Morgan and starts berating her, for reasons only apparant to him. Morgan looks taken aback and meekly tries to plead some sort of case, as Leon demands to know why she didn't trip Jo-Jo's leg to save him.

COLE
Are you kidding me?

As he argues with Morgan, Leon is oblivious to Jo-Jo's whereabouts. They soon become very clear to him though, as Jo-Jo jumps off the middle rope right to his left and hooks Leon with the JO-JO BUTTER CUTTER!!!!

MORGAN
:o

"YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Rodez bounces onto his back, primed to be pinned...

MORGAN PUTS LEON'S FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
(disappointed)
Oh, Morgan.

Morgan tries her best to look innocent, despite being racked with guilt, as the referee looks her way. Jo-Jo suspects something and asks her what the deal is, Morgan shying away from the accusations.

COACH
Who does this kid think he is, yelling at Morgan?

COLE
You're kidding, right?

Realising he's not going to get an answer, Jo-Jo refocuses. Stepping to the apron, he waits for Leon to rise before springing to the top. Leon sees Jo-Jo twisting in mid-air and immediately ducks, forcing Jo-Jo to bail out of his 720 DDT. Landing on his feet, the youngster then walks right into a SUPERKICK out of nowhere!!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Leon drops to a knee, but decides not to complete the pin, preferring instead to deliver some punches.

COLE
Rodez got a second chance in this match and he's looking to take it here.

Forced to break up the fists by the referee, Rodez stumbles away, still looking a little shaky. Waving Jo-Jo up, he looks over at Morgan, still not happy despite her intervention earlier. She looks back sadly, as Jo-Jo gets to his knees. Rodez continues to focus on Morgan and shakes his head in disappointment at her for some reason, before taking aim and hitting the ONE HIT KI...NO! Much to everyone's surprise, Jo-Jo ducks the kick and ROLLS LEON UP...

3!!!!!!

MORGAN
:o

COLE
OH MY! JO-JO WHOA JUST BEAT LEON!

*DINGDINGDING*

Bailing out, Jo-Jo looks shocked but elated and jumps into the arms of the fans in the front row. Rodez looks around, wondering what the hell just happened.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... JO JO WWHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Whoa baby, what an upset! What a win for the kid from Quebec!

Rodez sits disconsolate in the middle of the ring as Jo-Jo and his fans do the bounce in celebration. Jo-Jo slaps hands with the fans, delighted with his win, in stark contrast to Leon who is left in the ring, head hung in disgust.

COLE
Wow. Can you believe it?

COACH
No. No, I can't.

COLE
I think Leon may have taken Jo-Jo Whoa too lightly. And it just cost him, his miserable run of form goes on!

As Jo-Jo makes his way up the ramp triumphant, Leon continues to brood in the middle of the ring. And he doesn't look like moving any time soon. Looking torn, Morgan slides into the ring and approaches Leon to try and console him, but backs off as Leon gets to his feet and paces around, looking up and shaking his head accusingly. His head then turns, to Morgan, who gets an equally accusing look.

COLE
Boy, it's been a bad couple of months for Leon Rodez.

Leon walks towards Morgan, who nervously starts apologising, despite doing nothing wrong. Leon stands in front of her with hands on hips and looks down at her, Morgan trying to placate him. But it's clear Leon isn't interested. Morgan tries her best and tries to convince him things are okay, stroking his arm...

...at which point Leon PIEFACES HER TO THE MAT!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Morgan looks shocked and freezes, as Rodez starts ranting at her angrily. And when she tries to speak up, he RAISES HIS HAND, threatening to strike her! Morgan cowers and curls up in a ball, as venom is spewed from the crowd towards Leon and his irrational reaction. He scowls at Morgan but suddenly looks confused, as OSCAR FRIBERG hits the ring and gets in front of Morgan! Leon gives him a look and goes to confront him, but Oscar DROPS HIM with a right hand! Rodez immediately bails out of the ring and backs away, clutching his cheek, Oscar daring him to get back inside. Instead, Leon yells to Morgan that they'll deal with this later as he retreats up the ramp.

COLE
Thank goodness for Oscar Friberg! I can't believe the way we just saw Leon Rodez treat poor Morgan!

COACH
What business is that of Friberg's though?

COLE
I don't care, I'm just glad he made it his business!

Standing outside his dressing room is an irate Bohemoth. Cowering in front of him, and holding a plate of food is a backstage attendant.

BOHEMOTH
You call this food?

ATTENDANT
Its Thanksgiving dinner, sir. Happy Thanksgiving!

BOHEMOTH
I'm supposed to eat this? Me? Eat this?

ATTENDANT
Its got turkey, mash potatoes, ham, gravy, and-

BOHEMOTH
And it all looks like microwaved horse shit, and I bet it taste even worse. You want to serve this to the face of the company?! This is how the company gives thanks for having me around? That’s an insult! Maybe, I should take my talents elsewhere. Somewhere I'm more appreciated and respected. Somewhere where they know how to treat a legend! But right now if you don’t get out my sight and get me some real food I’m gonna smack that garbage you’re passing off as dinner in your face.

ATTENDANT
But, sir, this is all we have.

BOHEMOTH
That was the wrong response.

Bohemoth does as promised, knocking the plate of food into the poor man’s face. This does not seem to satisfy The Beast, and as such he seeks pleasure by shoving his helpless victim to the ground.

BOHEMOTH
Get me something to good eat or else I’m going to do a hell of lot more than shove you.

Just as Bohemoth goes to close the door, its caught by Christopher Patrick Allen.

CPA
Bohemoth, I’ve learned never to talk to a man who’s on an empty stomach, lack of food makes him do unpredictable things. I’ll get right to the point. Baron, Krista, and Alix are all on one November Reign team, and you hate them all with a burning passion.

BOHEMOTH
That doesn’t even begin to describe it.

CPA
Odin’s got a team going against them. Me, Bosley, him, Jack. All tough guys. We need a ffith man though. And we’re thinking you need to be that fifth man. You get the chance to wrap your hands around the throats of Windels, Krista, and Alix and do whatever you want with them. And if the dice rolls your way, you could end up world heavyweight champion again. How’s that sound?

BOHEMOTH
It sounds like you have your fifth man.

CPA
Excellent.

CPA and Bohemoth shake hands as we fade to commercial.

COMMERCIAL

Backstage at the interview lounge, OAOAST Original Tony Brannigan is with Big Papa Thrust and his #1 freakazoid Oohlala.

BRANNIGAN
This Sunday night live exclusively on pay-per-view from the sold out Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina, is the Thanksgiving weekend tradition, November Reign. In one of the exciting 5 on 5 elimination matches signed for the event you will see the Church of Abdullah -- TK, the Heavenly Rockers, Quiz and team captain Reject -- take on the Missionary Men -- Mariachi, the All-American Boys, Deuce Deuce Bigelow and team captain Big Papa Thrust. A very reluctant team captain, I might add. And with that in mind I ask you, Big Papa Thrust, can your team of 5 survive?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Hell no they can’t survive! See, I wanted Reject one on one, but the feeling wasn’t mutual. The man talks a good game until it’s time to make a big move, that’s when he chickens out or has somebody else do his dirty work. I even volunteered to go solo against the entire Church of Abdullah just to get him in the ring, only for the OAOAST to say they wouldn’t sign such a match because the odds would be stacked against me. Instead they suggest I round out a team that includes Uncle Sam’s retarded nephews, a pole smoker and a tatted Uncle Fester. Now I’m being asked to carry 5 guys on my back.

BRANNIGAN
5? Don’t you mean 4?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Deuce counts double.

TRENDING NOW
Uncle Fester

BIG PAPA THRUST
Anyway, I agreed to join their team and named myself captain so I wouldn’t have to listen to clichés like all one for one and one for all or how there‘s no “I“ in team. Well there’s one in Big Papa Thrust and I fully intend to be the sole survivor of my team. You see, I deal with facts. And the fact is a OAOAST superstar has a 50/50 chance of winning anytime they compete. That number shrinks to 10% in a 5 on 5 elimination match. But you break down the participants in my match it changes drastically. And right off the bat you can eliminate Mariachi because that boy ain’t no man. So add his 10% to mine and now I have a 20% shot of being the winner/sole survivor. Then when you take into account this is survival of the fittest not the fattest, my percentage jumps to 30 when you eliminate Deuce from the equation. It soars to 50% once you remove the All-American Boys from the picture because they’d only be useful against Occupy Wall Street protesters. So my 50% equals the number of the Church of Abdullah put together, but since I won’t be fighting all 5 guys at the same time my total leaps another 10% because whoever’s in the ring with me doesn’t stand a chance!

BRANNIGAN
If I could bottle your confidence and sell it I’d be even richer than I am. Later tonight, however, your #1 freakazoid Oohlala will compete in her first ever bout against the “Angel of Death” Holly, the wife of one of your November Reign opponents Logan “MACHO MACHO” Mann.

BIG PAPA THRUST
Logan, you rat-faced sonuvabitch! If you think about sticking your nose where it don’t belong, you’ll have to change your name from the Macho Macho Mann to Juwanna Mann! As far as your old lady goes, Oohlala isn’t just another pretty face. She’s my #1 freakazoid for a reason. Not only can she take the thrust of it from the original Missionary Man…

OOHLALA
I like it rough too!

BPT flexes the largest arms in the galaxy while getting felt up by Oohlala.

BRANNIGAN
Holly vs. Oohlala coming up!

Backstage in the catering area where numerous staff eat Thanksgiving dinner, Amnberlyn Duncan stands with Alfdogg.

AMBERLYN
Great! Its all settled!

Just as soon as she says that Tyler and Shayne appear.

TYLER
What's settled?

AMBERLYN
Alfie says I'm going to be managing your little team tonight!

TYLER
ohmy.gif

SHAYNE
I thought Megan was going to manage us.

AMBERLYN
Megan? Megan Skye? Nope. She's a nice girl, I'm sure. But, let's face it, there's no personality, there's no ambition, there's no style with her. People don't wanna see some fuddy duddy plain Jane stand around and give you wrestling advice. Do they, Alfie?

Shayne looks accusingly at Alf.

ALF
Uh....

AMBERLYN
No they sure don't. They need some flair, some pizzaz, and some hotness! Maya, and Jade are preoccupied with those country singing girls, and they aren't nearly as hot as me in the first place right Tyler?

TYLER
….Um...

AMBERLYN
So, you've got to have me out there! Besides we killed it last week against those two ugly fat kids.

SHAYNE
Isn't this one of those conflict of interest things?

AMBERLYN
What do you mean?

SHAYNE
Pierce and Riggs are on the opposite team.

AMBERLYN
So what? Just don't hit them! Simple!

SHAYNE
Don't hit them?!

AMBERLYN
I have to go pick out my outfit! You guys do to!

SHAYNE
What's wrong with what we normally wear?

AMBERLYN
Many things.

Amberlyn seems to believe she's done enough explaining and runs off to choose her clothes. Shayne stands in her wake, wondering who he should shoot a nasty glare at: Tyler or Alf?

Now I’m that BITCH
Now I’m that BITCH
Now I’m that BITCH
Now I’m that BITCH

Livvi Franc’s song gives way to Tupac’s “Hit Em Up” as Logan Mann escorts his wife down the aisle.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by LOGAN “MACHO MACHO” Mann… from Las Vegas, Nevada… "THE ANGEL OF DEATH"... HHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Holly and Logan talk smack to the OAOAST Galaxy once inside the squared circle.

COLE
It was just one week ago on the longest running action adventure dramedy series in television history that Holly and Oohlala had their run-in--

COACH
Run-in?! Oohlala attacked Holly!

COLE
Only because Holly wouldn’t stop interfering. Now they’ll get to settle their score one on one.

“Big Pimpin” by Jay-Z hits and Big Papa Thrust accompanies his #1 freakazoid to the ring. The South African beauty dressed in a lavender latex full bodysuit that showcases her busty figure and knee high black boots.

BUFFER
And her opponent, accompanied by BIG PAPA THRUST… from South African… OOHLAAAAAALAAAAAA!!!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Oohlala steps through the ropes and charges Holly, who exits.

COLE
Oohlala is ready to go.

COACH
And dressed to kill. Check out those candy yams!

Holly returns to the ring after a word with Logan and the bell sounds.

* DINGDINGDING *

Holly gets in Oohlala’s grill in an attempt to intimidate her, but the South African beauty uses her girls to shove the Angel of Death in the corner. Pressed against the turnbuckles Holly scissors the head of Oohlala, who blocks the ensuing kick and tosses Holly overboard!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Oohlala had that move well scouted.

Holly throws a fit outside and storms right back in, only for Oohlala to sweep the leg and deliver a judo chop to the chest!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Holly suckers Oohlala to the corner and rams her into the top turnbuckle. Snapmared by the hair Oohlala is subjected to vicious REVERSE CURBSTOMP and then choked.

Holly breaks at 4 1/2 and stomps Oohlala in the baby maker!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Holly flips the ref off after being scolded, drapes Oohlala across her shoulders and performs a gutbuster.

COACH
Oohlala isn’t looking too hot now, Mikey Cole.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

BPT rallies the OAOAST Galaxy in support of Oohlala. Meanwhile, Holly and Logan share a high five before she goes for a TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER… but Oohlala floats over the top and folds Holly like an accordion with a RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX!!

COLE
Piss on that Holly. And you know Big Papa Thrust taught Oohlala that maneuver.

Oohlala shakes off the cobwebs and fires off a round of forearms that scramble the brains of Holly. The Angel of Death is whipped to the corner and gets nailed with a HANDSPRING CORKSCREW SPLASH!

COACH
Oohlala may not be a trained wrestler, but she’s got some moves. And some fight in her.

Holly takes a nosedive and Oohlala applies a CAMEL CLUTCH!

COLE
The Lay-Z-Boy! Or is it the Lay-Z-Girl? In any event that’s another hold taught to her by the Big Bad Glutei Daddy.

COACH
And with that junk in the truck a very effective hold.

Logan refuses to stand around while his wife struggles for a way out of the camel clutch. He soars off the top… and right INTO THE ARMS of BIG PAPA THRUST who GORILLA PRESS SLAMS HIM ONTO THE ARENA FLOOR!!

COLE
Big Papa Thrust promised there’d be hell to pay if Logan tried to interfere and he delivered.

As BPT is ordered out of the ring by the referee, Holly TAPS.

COLE
Holly’s tapping out!

COACH
No she isn’t. She’s looking for her contact.

Out of nowhere REJECT appears and gives Oohlala a EULOGY~!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Damn him!

COACH
Earlier Big Papa Thrust said Reject talked a good game but could never make a big move on his own. Well how’s that for a big move? *laughs*

Reject places Holly on top of Oohlala unbeknownst to BPT and the referee, who spots the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BPT wonders what the hell happened until he notices Reject smirking atop the entryway.

BIG PAPA THRUST
mad.gif

COLE
Oohlala got screwed by Reject and Big Papa Thrust is fuming! What’s gonna happen when the Missionary Men meet the Church of Abdullah live this Sunday night at November Reign?

NOVEMBER REIGN
THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TRADITION
LIVE FROM CHARLOTTE, NC NOVEMBER 27th

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, we find Krista and Alix going over blueprints... yes, BLUEPRINTS... in the Duncan family dressing room.

ALIX
Right, so once we've navigated our way through the vent system, we come out in the drawing room. There'll be a key in the second drawer of the desk, which opens the safe. Inside the safe, there'll be... uhm, I dunno. Gold? Diamonds? I couldn't find out what they keep in there. But hey, if it's in a safe, it's gotta be valuable, right? So we pocket that, then it's four doors down, past the jacuzzi area, left at the sauna and she'll be right there.

KRISTA
Sounds like a well thought out scheme. Just one question.

ALIX
Shoot.

KRISTA
Surely there's an easier way for us to ask Sara Jean this than to break into the Playboy mansion and ambush her there?

SARA JEAN
Ask me what?

Both Krista and Alix jump, not noticing Sara Jean Underwood stood behind them with a microphone.

KRISTA
I don't usually approve of people creeping up on me from behind whilst holding inanimate objects. But for you, I can make an exception.

SARA JEAN
Uhh, okay. So, what did you wanna ask me?

KRISTA
Well, you know we have a match coming up at November Reign...

SARA JEAN
Yeah, I was sent here to interview you about it.

KRISTA
Fantastic. Listen, you're on the team.

SARA JEAN
(confused)
I... don't understand. I'm not a wrestler.

ALIX
Psshh! Like that matters!

KRISTA
We've got days yet to show you the ropes. That's not an issue. All you have to do is agree to the match and agree to put yourself in our capable hands. We'll turn you into the toughest competitor in this locker room. Which isn't exactly an example of aspiring to high standards, let's be honest. But, it's something. We'll teach you everything you need to know. But, it's not going to be easy. Oh no. We're going to have to work you hard. Work over every single inch of your body. I'm talking days of long, hard, draining physicality. Days and nights, even. Oh yeah, you're going to have to pound out every last gasp of energy you have, keep pumping those legs and working those muscles all through the night. You'll have to bend over backwards for us. It's going to be hot and it's going to be sweaty, but it'll be worth it, when you're standing there, soaked, dripping, dripping and panting and saying "no more, I can't take it", but we'll just be getting started with you.

ALIX
And that's when we bring the handcuffs out.

KRISTA
In what way is that innuendo?

ALIX
Is that what we were going for?

KRISTA
Yes. I don't want to appear like I'm coming on too strong, silly.

SARA JEAN
I'm... not really sure this sounds like my kind of thing.

Thankfully for an increasingly uncomfortable Sara Jean, Megan Skye walks into the room and takes Krista and Alix's attention.

KRISTA
Looks like somebody wants in on training regiment. Welcome aboard.

MEGAN
Actually, no. I'm here to make you a proposition.

KRISTA
Deal. We'll meet you for dinner at 8.

MEGAN
A business proposition.

KRISTA
Oh. Well, go on then.

MEGAN
Alf informed me that you haven't named a full team yet for November Reign. And I think I can help you out. As foreign liason, I've got some clients who are both free and willing to help you out. Now, don't take this the wrong way because I've got no doubt you two can handle yourselves, but you're dealing with a lot of big guys. So you could do with some muscle to help your cause. That's why I'm offering you Alexander and Nathaniel.

ALIX
(to Krista)
Weren't those the names of the guys who's commitment ceremony we went to the other week? The choreographer and the photographer.

MEGAN
Alexander The Brutal and Nathaniel Black. Nathaniel's eager to face Bohemoth and Alexander has unfinished business with Odin. They'll help your cause, no questions asked.

Mulling this over, Krista looks back at Sara Jean and gives her the once over, seemingly measuring her up in her head against the two powerful wrestlers she's being offered.

KRISTA
Hmm. Well, on the one hand, choosing them as my partners is probably something I'll regret if I end up facing them at the end for the World Title instead of my current back-up plan, Tony Tourettes and The Milkman. But, you make a good arguement. So, they're in.

MEGAN
Thank you.

KRISTA
Sara, I'm sorry to disappoint you and even sorrier to disappoint me. But there'll be another day for you and us.

SARA JEAN
(unsure)
Great?

Sara Jean follows Megan out, as yet still unviolated, leaving Alix and Krista behind with their blueprints.

ALIX
So, what do we do with these?

KRISTA
Keep them. You never know when the black market is going to come calling for ways to infiltrate Playboy.

THE WORLD IS MINE!

Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire Junior stride out onto a green and gold lit entrance stage backed up by their formidable squad.

BUFFER
The following mainevent is a ten team elimination match! Making their way to the ring, team #1! Detective Bosley and Christopher Patrick Allen…..VIIIIIICCCCEEEEEE!

Lucius Soul and Rico De Janerio…..THE MARDI GRAS HELLFIRE CLLLLUUUUUUBBBBB!

“THE RESULT” PIERCE DUNCAN AND JAMES RIGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS!

Logan Mann and Synth Abdul Jabbar, “THE ONLY ROCK N WRESTLING BAND THAT MATTERS” THE HEAVENLY ROOOOCKKKKKERRRRRSSSSSS!

And the team captains, Spencer Reiger, Colin Maguire Junior…THE LDC MONNNNNNNEEYYYYY GGGAAAAAANNNGGGGGG!

COLE
I foresee a bit of a problem here with The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club and The LDC Moneygang being on the same team. I can’t imagine they can coexist very well.

WELL ITS MIDNIGHT
AND ITS COLDER
PULL YOU CLOSER
I CAN SEE THROUGH
WHEN ITS SUNSHINE
AND ITS SOLAR
AND ITS OVER
GUESS ITS ME AND YOU

BLOOD. BY. SUN. LIGHT.

Amberlyn Duncan ushers out the forces of goood, few of whom look pleased that Amberlyn has taken managerial duties for the team.

BUFFER
And team number two being accompanied by AMBERLYN DUNCAN! MARV and MEL THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESSSSS!

LIBERTY AND FREEDOM…..THE ALL AMMMERRRICCAAAAAN BOOOOYYSSSS!

SCOTTISH SCOTT AND DANNY BOY….THE LAST KINGS OF SCOTTTTLLLAAAAANNNDD!

BIFFMAN AND TIIIIMMMMM CCCCAAAAASSSSSSSSSH!

And the captains, the reigning OAOAST WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS “SHOWTIME” SHAYNE, “TREMENDOUS” TYLER…D*LLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXX!

COLE
I have got to know how Amberlyn weaseled her way into becoming the offical manager for this team. That is stunning.

After the two squads engage in a brief huddle, its determined that CPA and Scottish Scott will start the contest.

DING DING DING

COLE
Two very tough men to start things off here on our Thanksgiving HeldDOWN~!

Scott and CPA waste little time with feeling out, going directly to hammering each other with hard punches. The Scotsman wins the battle of heavy hitters, and then sends CPA into the ropes. Bouncing back, the Miami native is floored by a lariat. The cover…

ONE!

Only a one count as CPA makes an easy kickout. He rolls upright, promptly resuming his war of strikes with Scott. This time he wins out, nailing Scott with several powerful right crosses. This leads to him delivering a big scoop slam on the European. While Scott copes with the pain, CPA makes the tag to James Riggs.

AMBERLYN
Go J.Riggs! Whooo!

COLE
Isn’t she supposed to be managing the other team?

COACH
Amberlyn promotes peace, unity, and good sportsmanship.

Riggs is met with powerful punches upon the entering the ring. Dazed, he’s unable to prevent Scott from dropping him with a spinning lariat. Riggs rolls to his feet and gets whipped into a neutral corner. He’s swiftly nailed with a Flying Scotsman, stumbling out the corner before being put down with a clothesline to the back of the head. A cover is then attempted…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Scott drags Riggs to his corner so that he may apply the tag to Tim Cash. The European would like to attempt a double team, but Cash finds that to be unsportsmanlike and instead waves Scott out the ring.

COLE
There’s a lot of history between Tim Cash and Biffman and James Riggs and Pierce Duncan.

COACH
A lot of history because you don’t know how to keep your mouth shut.

Cash shoots Riggs into the ropes, allowing the Peoria native to catch his foe with a back drop on the rebound. Riggs painfully clutches his back as he gets to his feet. Cash stays on him with forearms to the face, a lead in to shooting him back into the ropes. This time Riggs comes back with a SPEAR, but Cash deftly counters it into a DDT!

COLE
Timmy knew that move was coming, and he had the counter well prepared.

COACH
Why you still dissing J.Riggs like that?

COLE
I didn’t diss anyone! I was complimenting Tim Cash!

COACH
I see your actions, and they’re the actions of a ho.

Cash grabs onto Riggs’ legs so that he may slingshot him into a neutral corner. Riggs flies towards the turnbuckle posts, but manages to land feet first on the second rope.

AMBERLYN
Turn around!

Riggs turns around just in time to see Cash approaching. This gives him the chance needed to surge off the rope and hit Cash with a diving lariat!

COLE
Amberlyn just gave advice to the opposing team!

COACH
She’s D*LUX’s manager not Tim Cash’s. She ain’t got no responsibility to that chump.

Riggs tags in Logan Mann, drawing out boos from the sold out audience.

COLE
Logan Mann a part of that major ten man elimination match at November Reign pitting the Church of Abdullah against The Missionary Men, captained by Big Papa Thrust.

Mann throws Cash into his corner, demanding that the good guy apply the tag with one of the All American Boys. After an agreement from Liberty, Cash slaps hands with the patriotic grappler.

“U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!”

As Liberty ducks through the ropes, Logan pounces upon him with forearms.

COLE
The All American Boys will be members of The Missionary Men at November Reign.

COACH
I don’t feel jealous of BPT at all. That team is gonna get swept!

Logan grabs Liberty by the mask and guides him into a neutral corner. There he repeatedly slams Liberty’s head against the top turnbuckle. After that he stomps him in the chest, bringing the injured grappler to the ground. Mann isn’t through tormenting Liberty, and begins choking his helpless victim with his boot. Referee Charles Robinson begins a count…

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE”

“FOUR”

“FIVE”

COLE
The Macho Macho Mann as usual is pushing and bending the rules of professional wrestling.

Logan drags Liberty to the center of the ring, simply so that he may deck him with a WICKED left cross. The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Logan has a few word for the referee over the cover, before arriving to his corner to tag in Synth Abdul Jabbar. Rather than enter the ring, Synth ascends to the top rope.

SYNTH
ylsuper.gif

Once his bit of rocking out is over, Synth takes to the skies with a majestic Sky Hook Elbow! Unfortunately for him, his moment of taunting was a moment wasted as Liberty is able to move out the way!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Liberty reaches over and drapes his arm across Synth’s for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Synth manages to bring his shoulder up.

COLE
And Synth thought that Liberty would be easy pickings for the Sky Hook Elbow.

Both competitors roll to their feet, with Synth sporting a look of anger. He throws out a forearm, but sees it blocked by Liberty. This dazes Synth somewhat, and Liberty is able to take him to the ground with a dropkick! Next, Libery goes to his corner to tag Freedom into the contest.

COLE
The All American Boys have really come on strong lately and have been impressive to a lot of members of our OAOAST Galaxy.

COACH
I admit they’ve surprised me, but at November Reign I think their luck is gonna run out.

Liberty rushes across the ring with a lariat aimed at Synth’s head. The Synthmesiter ducks the attack, kicking Liberty in the gut once he turns around. He hooks him into a front facelock, doubling the good guy up. Next, Synth traps him inside a front facelock. Synth signals for the Percussion DDT, drawing out jeers from audience. Fortunately for them, Liberty is able to shove Synth away and into the ropes. When Synth bounces back, Liberty cradles him inside a small package…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st elimination: The Heavenly Rockers
eliminated by: All American Boys (Liberty pinned Synth)

COLE
That’s going to make for an irate Abdullah Abir Nerdly and Reject!

COACH
I don’t believe that just happened, Mikey. How do these fools keep one upping the Church of Abdullah?

Liberty awaits his next opponent, assuming a combative stance. However, the opposing team can’t seem to decide on who should enter with CMJ and Soul arguing over which of the two should challenge Liberty.

COLE
No surprise here. An Enterprise member and a Cucaracha Kingdom member engaged in an argument.

Liberty settles the argument by grabbing Soul by his afro and hurling him over the ropes.

COACH
Hey! It took him hours to pick that fro properly!

Soul climbs to his feet and gets hammered by punches from Liberty. The blows back him into a neutral corner, leaving him to the corner punches Liberty hits him with.

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!“

“FOUR”

Soul manages to counter with an inverted atomic drop! As Liberty remains dazed, Soul heads into the ropes. Much to his grand annoyance a blind tag is made by Spencer Reiger.

SOUL
Ain’t nobody asked you to tag, fool!

SPENCER
I heard there’s a sale on afro sheen at the beauty shop around the corner, better hurry and get there before they close!

Spencer turns his mocking attention to Liberty, and taunts him with a military style salute. Liberty doesn’t seem to appreciate this insult of his patriotism and charges at Spencer. The One Man Triple Threat counters with a drop toe hold, and follows that move with a measured knee drop. The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Liberty rolls off the canvas, and is met with a boot to the gut from Spencer. The New Yorker comes off the ropes to kick his foe directly in the chest. Liberty rockets upright, leading Spencer to nail him with a standing dropkick. Spencer heads to the ropes again, but this time encounters a tag by Rico.

RICO
Step aside, mang, let a true professional show you the ropes.

The true professional enters the ring and promptly misses an elbow drop.

SPENCER & CMJ
laugh.giflaugh.gif

Liberty retreats to his corner to apply the tag to MARV of the Christ Air Express.

COLE
We’ve got MARV in the ring, matching his speed with Rico’s brawling ability.

MARV puts himself off the ropes, returning to nail Rico with a bulldog! Rico rolls over onto his back, allowing MARV to nail him with a senton splash. The resulting pinfall is counted by Charles Robinson…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

MARV pulls Rico off the canvas, but meets with staunch resistance as the South American tags him punches. These attacks weaken MARV and for that reason Rico is able to hook him into a front facelock. The swarthy grappler lifts his foe up, before driving him down with a vertical suplex.

COLE
The LDC Moneygang has to be watching The Hellfire Club very closely to scout their tactics, or perhaps to determine the best time to stab them in the back.

Rico pulls MARV up and sends him into a neutral corner. MARV smacks against the corner posts as is soon faced with an incoming corner lariat. He rolls out the way of the move, heading to his corner to tag Biffman into the contest!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Biffman rumbles into the ring to cut down Rico with a lariat! Rico stumbles upright, and is promptly thrown down with a side belly to belly suplex!

COLE
Biffman using that super strength to throw the larger man around.

Rico quickly rolls to his corner so that he may tag CPA into the contest. The hard hitting former boxer storms at Biffman with a shoulder tackle. Biffman counters by brushing past him and running to the ropes. The superhero goes Up and Atlas with a running high knee! The fans cheer as he hooks CPA’s legs for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

CPA comes off the mat, and takes aim at Biffman’s head with a series of punches. Biffman blocks several of the blows, but they eventually cut through his defense. This allows CPA to whip Biffman into the ropes, and catch him with a powerslam on the return. The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Its only a two count as Biffman gets the shoulder up.

COLE
CPA likes to work a slow methodical pace, but I believe he’ll need to work faster against someone who can match his strength and power.

COACH
Hold up. Did you just say the clown in the costume is as strong as CPA?

COLE
Biffman has super powers!

Biffman is brought to his feet, and then peppered with expert jabs. Thinking his foe dazed, CPA swings around with a discus punch. But Biffman meets his foe with a punch of his own. Several more strikes follow and serve to drop CPA to the canvas.

COLE
I told you so!

Biffman makes the tag with Freedom, and the two do-gooders shoot CPA into the ropes. A blind tag is made by CMJ, and his cause is helped when CPA mows down their rivals with a double lariat.

COACH
Now that’s power.

CMJ decides that Freedom is riped to be pinned, and executes a cover…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

The Enterprise member throws his foe into the ropes. Lowering his head, CMJ is leapfrogged by Freedom. The Boston native lowers his head once more, and he’s leapfrogged a second time. Upon returning, Freedom leapfrogs without thinking and is caught with a dropkick by Colin!

COACH
That’s the smarts of a Harvard graduate right there. I heard that CMJ has a professors position waiting for him when he retires from the OAOAST.

COLE
I don’t know if Colin is the man I want molding the minds of America’s youth.

Colin drags Freedom up by the waist, and prepares to hit him with an Irish Suplex. However, Freedom elbows his way free of the hold. CMJ is dizzied and for that reason Freedom is able to tag him a series of right crosses. Suddenly, CMJ snaps back to life and hits Freedom with an Irish Uppercut. He swings behind his foe to grab him inside a rear waistlock. But again he fails to execute the Irish Suplex as Freedom reverses the hold into a waistlock of his own.

COLE
Freedom could be looking for an AMERICAN suplex.

CMJ avoids any suplex efforts with a dangerous mule kick! Freedom howls in agony, and the referee chastises Colin. However, he ignores them both to drag his rival into an Anaconda Choke!

COLE
Colin with The Boston Strangler!

Tim Cash rushes into the ring to save Freedom, but he’s a second too late and the proud American submits to the hold.

2nd elimination: All American Boys
eliminated by: The LDC Moneygang (Colin submitted Freedom)

Colin pounces on Cash, finally hitting his Irish Suplex! Robinson drops into position to count the fall…

ONE!

TWO!

Cash gets the shoulder up!

COACH
Don’t forget that Colin was the one who eliminated Krista in that six person OAOAST World Title Elimination match.

COLE
Yeah, after Badass Jack clobbered her with a chair! By the same token James Blonde’s DQ victory over her last year after she kicked him in the nuts is impressive to.

Colin takes aim at Cash with an Irish Uppercut. The ultimate good guy blocks the hold, and stuns Colin with a forearm. He then soars off the ropes with a flying elbow that knocks Colin to the ground. With Colin down and out, Cash retreats to his corner to tag Danny Boy into the contest.

COLE
Danny Boy in the contest for the first time. The Irish versus The Scottish.

The Scottish win the first round as Danny Boy clubs CMJ down his knees. He puts himself off the ropes, and comes back to kick CMJ in the side of the head. The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Riggs enters the ring to break up the pinfall. This leads to Danny Boy jumping him so that he may pitch him through the ropes! Amberlyn quickly rushes to his side, and alternates between checking on his health and admonishing Danny Boy.

COLE
She’s lecturing a man on the team she’s managing for attacking someone on the opposing team.

COACH
That somebody is her friend. Don’t get mad at Amerblyn because she’s not a heartless witch like Jade or Maya.

Danny Boy’s distraction with Amberlyn, allows CMJ to take out his knees with a chop block. Rather than continue his assault, CMJ makes the tag with Pierce Duncan!

AMBERLYN
Whooooooooooo! Yeah! Now you’re gonna get it!

Tyler hides his face in shame as Amberlyn continues to root on a member of the opposing team. Pierce sizes Danny Boy up, and then runs in for the Duncan Donut (vertical leg drop)!

PIERCE
What up, Jersey! Show love!

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

COLE
You’d think if Pierce was going to be cheered in one state it would be New Jersey.

COACH
Alfdogg must’ve put a “No Guidos” sign on the entrances.

Pierce dances around Danny Boy, waiting for the European to rise. When he does, Pierce lifts him for a gorilla press slam. He then drops him back face-first to the ground. Pierce celebrates by shooting the opposing team with an imaginary machine gun.

AMBERLYN
(mimicking Pierce)
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat!

COLE
Is Krista adopted? Was she mistakenly sent home with the wrong family after her birth? How did she wind up related to these two?

Pierce attempts to hurl Danny Boy into an empty corner, but the European reverses the hold and Pierce crashes into the corner. Danny Boy surges forward, readying himself to attack Pierce. But The Result lifts his foe into the air, and drops him face first onto the top turnbuckle. Danny Boy falls backwards while Pierce makes sure his precious hair hasn’t been mussed. Believing that it runs the danger of being mistreated, Pierce tries to make a quick tag to Lucius, but Spencer slaps his hand instead.

SOUL
mad.gif

SPENCER
Relax, stress makes you sweat, and all that sweat can wreak havoc on your fro.

Soul doesn’t appreciate the hair care advice which only makes Spencer chuckle all the more. Still laughing to himself, he hooks up Danny Boy and drives him into the canvas with a double arm DDT! He then rolls his foe over onto his back for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Spencer pulls Danny Boy upright, but is greeted with a wave of punches by the European. New York’s Finest stops short this comeback attempt by booting Danny Boy in the gut. Doubled over, Danny is hooked into the set up for the Reiger Counter. Spencer takes a time out to laugh his foe’s upcoming misfortune. This is ill advised as Danny Boy upends him with a back body drop!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Danny Boy crawls into the corner to tag the outstretched hand of MEL!

COLE
MEL getting his first taste of action!

MEL springboards off the third rope to take down Spencer with a crossbody block! Robinson counts the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

MEL leaps onto the ropes one more time, flying off to nail Spencer with an enziguiri as he rises! The current six man champion tries to roll away, but has his foot caught by MEL. The Skater drags him to the center of the ring, slowly pulling him upright. Such labored movement only results in Spencer gouging his eyes. Blinded, MEL is defenseless to the kick to the stomach Spencer hits him with. The disliked superstar sets his foe up for his version of the pedigree leading the audience to pour down jeers from the stands.

SPENCER
(to Lucius and Rico)
This what you’re in for this Sunday night, kids.

Spencer nails the Reiger Counter!

COLE
That’s going to be it for MEL, no one kicks out the Reiger Counter.

Spencer makes an ultra lazy cover on his defeated foe….

ONE!

TWO!

RICO AND LUCIUS BREAK UP THE PIN!

COLE
What?!

The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club hammer a shocked Spencer to the amazement of their teammates. It doesn’t take long before Colin is in the ring and full on brawl erupts.

COLE
We knew these two teams couldn’t coexist!

The chaos only increases when FAQU hits the ring. He joins with his partners in attacking the Moneygang in this spirited battle.

COLE
And now Faqu is out and we’ve got a match within a match!

James Blonde hits the ring, not to fight, but rather to try and start PEACE NEGOTIATIONS. This leads to an annoyed CMJ THROWING him into his old partner Faqu!

BOSLEY
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

COLE
When Bosley is the calm one in a situation you know you’ve got issues.

Christian Wright enters the fray to aid his mates against The Enteprirse threat. While this brawl transpires, the other teams merely watch in dismay.

COLE
They can’t wait until November Reign they’ve got to get on now!

SMOKE fills the ringside, frightening poor Amberlyn for the second week in a row. Most troubling to The Kingdom is that the smoke produces KAREEM!

COACH
The Genie has arisen!

The incident grows even more serious with KING LANDON’s arrival into the contest. Looking thankful to see his old mentor, Blonde implores him to talk some sense into his men. Landon’s reply is to jump on Kareem’s back and pound him without relent!

COLE
There’s only one man left!

And that man is Theodore Moneymaker, who stands atop the entrance stage, laughing at the wildly violent scene that plays before him.

COLE
Isn’t he going to get in the fight?

COACH
Mister Moneymaker knows the true battle comes at November Reign.

COLE
Folks, we’ve got to get this straightened out! We’ll be back!

COMMERCIAL

COLE
We’re back on HeldDOWN, and both The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club and The LDC Moneygang have been ejected from this contest. That leaves Pierce Duncan, and James Riggs and VICE to face four teams on their own.

Inside the ring, Bosley is stomping his former partner, who lies grounded on the mat.

BOSLEY
Where’s the good guy shit at now? How’s that working out for ya now? This is the Alpha Male’s world, baby! You’re lucky I even let a pussy like you live in it!

Bosley begins to twist Cash into a Justifiable Homicide (Unprettier) but the Peroia native manages to slip out the hold and shove Bosley into the ropes. Bosley bounces back to catch Cash’s foot in his arm. Seconds later he’s rocked by a devastating Enziguri!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Cash watches Bosley begin to pull himself off the mat. When his one time friend is halfway up, Cash executes a sunset flip…

ONE!

TWO!

Bolsey rolls out the pin. He quickly stands up to throw a lariat at Cash. The former tag champion ducks the attack and swings forward to hit Bosley with a back brain wheel kick!

COLE
Bosley’s lost to his former partner before, but I think if he loses again Odin might have to find another lieutenant because Bosley may never show his face around here again!

Cash heads to the ropes. Problematically, he went to the area nearest Riggs and gets punched in the back of the head. Cash staggers forward and is caught inside Bosley’s arms. The Alpha Male twists Cash around to spike him into the mat with an Unprettier!

COACH
That’s a Justifiable Homicide on Tim Cash!

Bosley hooks Cash’s legs for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

3rd elimination: Tim Cash and Biffman
eliminated by: VICE (Detective Bosley pinned Tim Cash)

BOSLEY
WHO DA MAN?! WHO DA MAN?!

Tyler answers that question by dropping Bosley with a missile dropkick!

AMBERLYN
Whooooooooooooooooooo! Awesome kick thingie!

COLE
I know we should focus on this being D*LUX’s first entry into the match, but, how does she not know what a dropkick is? Even a passing conversation with Melody about No Homo movesets could have told her that.

COACH
Psh, Amberlyn ain’t wasting no time talking to queen geek about videogames.

Loudly rooted on by Amberlyn, Tyler works over Bosley with kicks to the legs. After staggering his foe, Tyler runs to the ropes. After returning to Bosley, he swings him around for a Phantom Neckbreaker!

AMBERLYN
That’s MY man! That’s MY man!

Slightly embarrassed by Amberlyn’s enthusiasm, Tyler shoots Bosley into an empty corner. He then runs across the ring to hit the former NYPD officer with a knee to the chin.

AMBERLYN
Hit him hard! Come on, beat him up!

Tyler tries to please Amberlyn by snapmaring Bosley out the corner.

AMBERLYN
No, no, whack him!

Tyler hangs his head in shame as he comes off the second rope with a whiplash! A cover is then made…

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

AMBERLYN
You suck, referee! Boo!

Now Tyler is forced to apologize to Robinson for Amberlyn’s less than pleasant approach to managing. His words are put to an end when Bosley hoists him over with a back suplex!

COLE
That Amberlyn, she sure is a big help.

Bosley applies the tag to his running buddy CPA.

COLE
CPA and Bosley actually have a chance to win the OAOAST World Title at November Reign.

COACH
If they value all the money Odin’s giving them they don’t.

COLE
What happens if Odin gets pinned before they do? Then they’re free and clear.

CPA grabs Tyler inside a front facelock and then executes a front vertical suplex. The big man hops to his feet, and douses Tyler with stomps. The Detroit native manages to fight past these blows and get to his feet. But he can do no more than that as CPA clubs him down to the ground. The big man then drops onto Tyler for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Scottish Scott breaks up the pinfall! The benefits of this soon wear off for Tyler, as CPA picks him up to throw him into the ropes. The tag team champion surprises his foe by upending him with a yakuza kick!

COLE
Tyler just leveled the much larger CPA!

Tyler crawls to his corner and tags Shayne into the contest!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Riggs enters untagged, and pays for his meddling by enduring a lariat. Shayne yanks him up and sends him towards the ropes. Once his foe returns, Showtime throws him into the air with a flapjack! Riggs crashes into the canvas, howling in pain.

“WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE!”

Shayne gives the crowd more reasons to cheer by heading to the top turnbuckle. Riggs rises, unaware of Shayne’s location. He’s made all aware by the boybander sailing off the top and chopping him down with a lariat!

SHAYNE
RADICAL~!

AMBERLYN
rolleyes.gif

Shayne bounces back and forth on his feet, awaiting Riggs’ rise. When it finally comes, the Huntington Beach native dives to tag in Bosley.

BOSLEY
AWW YEAH! YOU FUCKED NOW, LITTLE MAN!

Bosley sails across the ring with a lariat. Its ducked by Shayne, and the tag team champion assails his foe with punches. Unfortunately, Bosley comes back with punches of his own, and being the stronger of the two men, wins the war. His reward is his ability to trap Shayne inside a front facelock. Shayne is raised into the air in set up for the Arrest & Trail brainbuster. But the tag team champion rifles his knees into Bosley’s head to win his freedom. Stunned, Bosley is unable to stop Shayne from executing the Shaynedrop (fall forward diamond cutter)!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The cover….

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

4th elimination: VICE
eliminated by: D*LUX (Shayne pinned Detective Bosley)

COLE
Do you know what this means?

Riggs and Pierce certainly do, as they engage in hellish temper tantrums over their ill luck. Amberlyn rushes to their side and attempts to clam them down from their high point of rage.

COLE
What exactly is she doing now?

COLE
That’s her brother who’s ass is on the line!

Whatever, Amberlyn says is cause for Riggs and The Result to settle their irate moods. They are not, however, willing to enter the ring. Luckily time is bought for them by the rushing arrival of plain clothes, chain wielding, MAX ANDERSON and STEPHEN PIGLEY! The Love Doctors grab both Danny and Scott and drag them to the ground. Without a wasted moment, they begin pounding the Europeans with chain assisted punches!

COLE
The Love Doctors are here! We haven’t seen them in over a year!

COACH
Did they get disbarred, they aren’t dressed like doctors.

COLE
Disbarred is for lawyers! But, you’re right they’re dressed in regular clothes, and they’re doing a number on The Last Kings Of Scotland.

Backed off their victims by D*LUX and The Christ Air Express, Anderson and Pigley retreat through the audience.

COLE
Why would The Love Doctors attack The Last Kings Of Scotland?

Medical staff rushes onto the scene to attend to the fallen Kings. It doesn’t take long before its determined that they’ll be unable to compete any further in this contest.

COLE
The odds are a little more even now thanks to The Love Doctors!

Piercey D and Riggs certainly don’t seem to mind this fact, and smile over their great luck. Amberlyn is pleased as well, and can’t help but have her face split by a grin.

COLE
Those lucky sneaks Pierce and Riggs only have two teams to go through instead of three. Unbelievable!

Pierce takes advantage of the confusion by jumping an unaware Shayne. To the approval of only Amberlyn and Riggs, Pierce spins Shayne around with the Lightening Spiral!

PIERCE
AWW YEAH, JERSEY! DA BIG DOG IS IN DA HIZZOUSE! MAKE SOME NOISE!

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

COACH
A lot of the guys in the locker room could learn from Piercey D.

COLE
Learn what?!

COACH
Everything! The guy keeps himself in great shape, he’s charismatic, and he connects with the audience.

COLE
He gets booed out of every building we run a show in!

Shayne is thrown into the ropes by The Result. He returns with a hurricanrana attempt, but Piercey D counters with a devastating sitout powerbomb! Robinson counts the resulting pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Shayne gets the shoulder up!

PIERCE
Bro, you know that was three! Why you hatin on a player?

Robinson proclaims that he is no player hater which seems to satisfy Pierce. Turning his attention back to the tag team champion, Pierce sets him for the Alabama Slam. However, Shayne manages to slip free of the hold. Before Pierce is even aware of his escape, Showtime is tagging in MARV!

COLE
MARV with a chance to put this match in the record books.

MARV quickly rushes to the top turnbuckle. Cheered on by the crowd he descends upon Pierce with a diving shoulder tackle! Pierce quickly gets to his feet and is rocked by a running double knee strike!

PIERCE
Come on, bro, watch my face!

MARV runs the ropes, and takes to the skies with a double stomp that lands directly onto Piercey’s handsome visage!

COACH
He asked you to watch the face! He even asked nicely!

Pierce finds his way to a neutral corner, and uses the pads to pull himself upright. Unfortunately he leaves himself open to the running splash MARV attacks him with! The Result staggers out the corner, as MARV puts himself off the cables. Upon reaching Pierce, he drives him to the mat with a face crusher!

COACH
What part of watch the face doesn’t MARV understand?

MARV hooks the legs for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

MARV goes back to the ropes once again. But this time Pierce is prepared for his arrival and throws him over with a powerslam!

COLE
Big time move by a small time man!

COACH
Why can’t you let these young niggas live?

The tag is made to Riggs, who enters the contest with a stomp to MARV’s head. Riggs then pulls him up, only to be sucked into a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Riggs manages to free himself from the pinfall. Coming to his feet, he attacks MARV with an overhand right. This provides him with the opportunity to blast him with a standing yakuza kick!

COLE
VINTAGE James Riggs!

Riggs batters MARV with a seemingly endless parade of short arm shoulder blocks. They do, however, cease when Riggs tries for a short arm lariat. But, MARV ducks the attack, coming behind Riggs to nail him with a lungblower!

COLE
That’s not vintage MARV but it sure was effective!

MARV climbs up the ringposts to the top turnbuckle. The audience let’s out a loud cheer, expecting to see a death defying stunt.

COLE
MARV is looking to put this one away with the Marvellosity!

MARV flings himself off the top rope with a Moonsault 450! The move is beautiful, but the landing is horrific; MARV crashes into the canvas after Riggs moves out the way!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Riggs jumps to his feet with a crazed look possessing his face. Almost drooling from his growling mouth, Riggs waves MARV upright.

COACH
Piercey D and J.Riggs about to start the greatest comeback of all time!

MARV gets to his feet, completely unaware of the fat that awaits him. Riggs surges across the ring and connects with a massive spear! The fans fret and worry, as the California native makes the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

5th elimination: The Christ Air Express
eliminated by: Pierce Duncan and James Riggs (Riggs pinned MARV)

Amberlyn is quick to notice that the men in her life have all been left to brawl with each other. Lucky for her rooting interests, Shayne and Riggs are pitted against each other.

COACH
Riggs has Shayne right where he wants him?

COLE
You mean in a completely fresh state?

Riggs charges across the ring and surprises Shayne with a spear!

COACH
No I mean speared out of his pants!

Riggs smiles broadly as he hooks the legs for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! SHAYNE MAKES THE KICKOUT!

“WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE!”

Riggs rips at his stringy hair, as he curses the referee for the failed count. Several seconds pass before Riggs is able to compose himself enough to gather Shayne off the mat. He hurls Shayne to the ropes, and decks him with a back elbow. Rather than stay on Shayne, Riggs has a few more words for Robinson.

COACH
Don’t get distracted J.R., you’re so close to pulling this comeback off.

AMAMBERLYN
Should’ve let Tyler in the match, Shayne!

Tyler is once again forced to hang his head in shame at Amberlyn’s unhelpful comments. Due to this he misses Riggs tormenting his partner with a series of elbow drops. What he doesn’t miss, is Riggs running over to knock him off the apron!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Amberlyn quickly attends to her fallen boyfriend. However, she occupies too much of his time and he’s unable to stop Riggs and Pierce from hitting Shayne with a double vertical suplex.

COLE
I think if D*LUX win this contest, it will be in spite of Amberlyn’s “managerial” efforts.

COACH
So now you’re going to blame her for helping Tyler?

Riggs whips Shayne into the ropes so that he may execute a sidewalk slam on his return. Shayen whimpers from the pain, as Riggs performs the pincover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Riggs guides Shayne to his corner, and performs the tag to The Result. The two disliked superstars stomp Shayne to the ground before Riggs is ushered out the ring by Robinson. With Robinson busy with Riggs, Pierce is able to choke Shayne with his boot. To add insult to injury Pierce begins acting as if he’s on a surfboard.

PIERCE
HANG TEN, BRO!

Pierce dismounts Shayne just as soon as Robinson turns around. The damage is done, however, and Shayne has extreme trouble breathing. Showing no sense of mercy, Pierce pulls Shayne into his arms, and then throws him to the canvas with a gutwrench powerbomb!

COACH
Piercey D’s just too strong for these boys!

Pierce jumps up and taunts Tyler to draw him into the ring. Taking advantage of this situation, Riggs runs into the ring to strike Shayne with a parade of stomps. When Robinson finally does get Tyler out the ring, Riggs is long gone. Pierce mops up the mess with a spinning body slam, and cover Shayne…

ONE!

TWO!

Shayne makes the kickout!

COLE
One thing about D*LUX is they’re fighters. Non-title or title match, you’re going to get a fight out of them.

Pierce whips Shayne into the ropes, leading Showtime to fly back with a cross body block. But he lands within Pierce’s muscular arms, and seconds later he’s dropped to the canvas with a fall forward slam! Robinson counts the ensuing cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Pierce drags Shayne up by his shaggy hair, and sets him into position for a powerbomb. However, Shayne is able to flip out the hold! Angered, Pierce takes aim with a lariat. But, Shayne rolls beneath the attack. He comes up in his corner, and quickly applies the tag to Tyler!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Tyler’s entry into the ring is met with a lariat attempt by Pierce. The Detroit native ducks the attack, and rushes forward to shove Riggs off the apron. As the crowd cheers this attack, Tyler turns around to level Pierce with a leaping side kick! Amberlyn looks panicked, failing to hide her concern for her brother. Luckily for her, Tyler’s attention is shifted back to Riggs who makes a reentry into the ring. His charge is wasted as Tyler brings him down to the canvas with a Samoan Drop!

COLE
James Riggs and Pierce Duncan have experienced this before, a resurgent D*LUX, and I know they don’t like it.

PIERCE
WHAT’S UP, BRO? YOU WANNA HIT MY MAIN DUDE? COME AT ME!

Tyler does indeed come at Pierce, dropkicking him in the leg. This drops Pierce down to his knee, and Tyler capitalizes on that position with a shinning enizguri! The cover…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! RIGGS BREAKS UP THE PIN!

JR quickly disposes of Tyler by throwing him through the ropes. Just as soon as Tyler disappears, does Shayne appear with a running knee to the side of Riggs’ head! Riggs tries to get back to his feet with speed, but he’s caught with a tornado DDT by the tag team champion!

COLE
James Riggs not prepared for the speed of Shayne Brave!

Shayne is suddenly capture inside a back suplex position by Pierce. Instead of executing the suplex, Pierce flips Shayne into a dangerous facebuter!

COACH
CHA-CHING!

Pierce readies himself to get down with a legendary FISTPUMP, much to Amberlyn’s joy. Less pleasing to her, is her boyfriend dropping her brother with a side Russian leg sweep!

TYLER
YEAH-UH!

AMBERLYN
(weakly)
Yeah-uh.

Pierce gets to his feet, and is ran through by a lariat from Tyler. He staggers back upright and is hit with another lariat from the boybander. Thankfully, he’s spared any further beating by Riggs, who clubs Tyler to the ground.

COACH
Two on one, now Tyler’s gonna get it!

Riggs hunches over, the manic look of a savage beast returning to his face. His teeth gnash and his eyes widen as he waits for Tyler to rise. Finally his moment comes, and he speeds forward with a Spear! But Tyler leapfrogs him and Riggs Spears Piercey D!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RIGGS
ohmy.gif

Riggs’ problems increase when Tyler traps him inside a wheelbarrow position. Shayne runs forward and executes the Diamond Dust, delighting the crowd!

COLE
D*LUX Capacitator! And a cover!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and sole survivors…D*LUX!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

With her brother and Riggs defeated, Amberlyn hops on the D*LUX bandwagon and rushes into the ring to celebrate with Tyler.

COLE
D*LUX proving why their the top team in the industry by outlasting every other squad in the match! Way to go, guys!

Amberlyn makes sure she’s front and center for the prime camera shots of the victors. This annoys Shayne and Tyler, but Amberlyn is much too concerned with making sure she’s being focused on to notice.

COLE
Folks, Happy Thanksgiving! We'll see you at November Reign!

FADE OUT