OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

On Top of the World: In Your Parents Basement

Tony149

TV 14
L, V

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

The show opens with a shot of space.

We past various planets till we get to Earth, which turns into a giant video wall featuring OAOAST World Champion Bohemoth in action and eventually posing in the ring with the spotlight on him.

Suddenly a loud rumble sound is heard in the background. We pan back out into deep space to find Bo’s challenger in tonight’s main event, KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN, riding an ASTEROID scantily-clad.

The asteroid strikes Earth which explodes not just into millions of pieces but $100 BILLS and the show’s logo.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD: IN YOUR PARENTS' BASEMENT

LIVE!
BUFFALO, NEW YORK

COLE
The OAOAST is On Top of the World: In Your Parents’ Basement! Michael Cole alongside Da Coach at Sofa Central, and what a night of action we have in store for the OAOAST Galaxy.

COACH
I’m still shaken from that opening. But yeah, we got a little bit of everything tonight. Title matches, grudge matches, plus the in-ring return of Zack Malibu.

COLE
The franchise is back, but the man in this industry goes by the name of Bohemoth, who tonight defends the OAOAST Championship against the very person he took it from, Krista.

COACH
Tonight Bo finishes what he started at the Great Angle Bash. Krista should’ve stayed at home and adopted little rugrats from third world counties like her friend Angelina.

COLE
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that front. Without further ado, let the entertaining begin!

The lights go out as “Amazing” by Kanye West featuring Young Jeezy hits.

iypbotwrejecttk.jpg

BUFFER
The following tag team event is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, being led to the ring by their manager ABDULLAH NERDLY!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Abdullah strikes a divine pose.

BUFFER
Total combine weight 480 pounds… TTHHHUUUUUUNNDDEEERRRRRKKIIIIIIIIIIDD and RRRRRREEEEEJECT!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reject and TK make their way down the silver lit stage and enter the ring full of confidence.

COLE
When you think of dynamic duos in OAOAST history, Reject and TK are two names at the top of the list.

COACH
Not only are they multi-time World tag team champions, both have experienced singles success as well.

COLE
Reject’s a two-time OAOAST World Champion and TK has held the Heartland/United States titles on multiple occasions.

COACH
How many titles have Big Papa Thrust and Deuce won? Zero! *laughs*

COLE
Given the level of competition in the OAOAST, title shots are hard to come by. But it’s only a matter of time before one or both win a singles title.

As Reject stares out into the OAOAST Galaxy with disdain, “Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody” hits and the Beast from Sin City power walks to the ring still sporting a bandage over his eye from the fireball at Angleslam.

BUFFER
And their opponents! First, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 390 pounds… "THE BEAST FROM SIN CITY"... DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Deuce storms the ring and Abdullah orders his men out.

COLE
Look at Deuce burn a hole through that little rat. You think he’s forgotten about Angleslam?

“Big Pimpin‘” by Jay-Z cues and the buxom South African beauty Oohlala leads Big Papa Thrust ringside.

BUFFER
His tag team partner, accompanied by the lovely Oohlala… BIG PAPPPAAAA THRUST!!!

BPT brushes past Deuce to climb on to the middle rope and flex the largest arms in the galaxy.

COACH
Like you said, Cole -- million dollar body, 10 cent brain.

COLE
I never said that! You did during our production meeting.

COACH
Now that the cameras are on you’re gonna deny, deny, deny, huh? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Both sides discuss strategy in their respective corner. Well, actually just Reject and TK because OAOAST cameras pickup BPT telling Deuce he’ll start so his fat ass doesn’t tire right away. In response, Deuce shoves BPT in their corner and motions for TK to bring it.

* DINGDINGDING *

Deuce staggers TK with forearm shots and then fires him in for a press slam. Reject enters and charges into a backdrop. A double coconut follows and Reject/TK go their separate ways.  

COLE
Deuce isn’t just wild tonight, he’s in full beast mode!

Deuce points to the corner and introduces TK to the top turnbuckle.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!!!

BPT tags himself in…

DEUCE
:huh:

…and unloads on TK.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

A belly-to-belly suplex brings TK out of the corner.

The cover.

ONE!

NO!

BPT moves and Reject stomps TK in the chest!

BPT clotheslines Reject, who pops to his feet and staggers to the wrong corner where Deuce delivers a head BUTT. Meanwhile, TK reveres a whip but BPT responds with a clubbing blow to the back and a double underhook power bomb!

COLE
One could say TK just got thunderstruck.

COACH
Or that you’re a dumb ass.

BPT sets TK on the top rope for some high-impact maneuver. Instead Deuce tags in and slams TK off the top, then delivers a running senton splash!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Deuce whips TK to the corner and performs a handspring elbow, but TK moves and cockily points to his head, only to turn and get floored by a clothesline.

Again.

And again.

TK manages to reverse a whip and catches Deuce on the rebound with an exploder suplex. Unbeknownst to him, however, was the blind tag by BPT. So when TK makes the cover he’s drilled by a running boot to the face!

COACH
Cheap shot, Cole.

COLE
What do you mean, cheap shot? There was a tag.

BPT presses TK in the air and teases dropping him over the top and to the floor, only for Reject to deliver a CHOP BLOCK that knocks the Big Bad Glutei Daddy off his feet.  

COACH
Ha! That’s what Big Papa Thrust gets for being a bully.

Reject receives the tag and breaks out the GARVIN STOMP~!

COLE
Not exactly vintage Reject, but definitely a vintage maneuver.

BPT is rammed face-first into the buckle and then punished with RVD-style kicks in the corner. Reject snap mares BPT out towards mid-ring and kicks him viciously across the back. Following a big knee drop Reject makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT… AND WITH AUTHORITY!

Reject stomps BPT upside the head to remind him who’s in control. The R-man then attempts a snap suplex, but BPT floats over the top and shoves Reject into the ropes, only to telegraph a backdrop and eat a DDT!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Reject introduces BPT to the boot of TK and then tags out. Following a series of European uppercuts, BPT turns the tables on TK and nails him with knees to the midsection. BPT then looks to whip TK across, but TK reverses a whip and BPT ducks a clothesline, only to charge right into a BICYCLE KICK!

COACH
That caught Big Papa Thrust right on the top of the head. He may be out cold.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY DEUCE!

COLE
It appears Deuce thought the same, or he wouldn’t have made the save.

BPT is taken to the heel corner where a tag is made. Reject steps back in and wastes no time going to work on BPT.

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

* CHOP *

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reject brings BPT out of the corner for a fisherman’s buster, but the Big Bad Glutei Daddy counters with a suplex of his own. Reject tags out and TK stomps BPT hard in the back of the head. Another quick tag is made and this time BPT is decked by a double back elbow.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Reject executes a gut wrench suplex and then ascends to the top rope for a BIG ELBOW… only for BPT to rise up and catch him on the way down to deliver a RELEASE OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX!!

COACH
Where did he find the strength to do that?

COLE
I don’t know, but Big Papa Thrust badly needs to tag out. I’m not sure how much more punishment he can take.

With the encouragement of Oohlala and members of the OAOAST Galaxy, BPT claws his way to the corner and tags Deuce just seconds before Reject arrives to stop him.

REJECT
:o

COLE
Deuce’s wild!

Deuce blocks a punch and hammers Reject, then press slams him. Not one to leave somebody out of the fun, Deuce press slams TK as well. BPT clotheslines TK over the top and follows him out, nearly causing Abdullah to piss his pants when he fakes going after him.

COACH
Quick, Cole. Join me in silent prayer for Abdullah.

As Coach prays for Abdullah’s safety, Deuce nails Reject with a handspring elbow and throws him down to the mat.  

COLE
After we going to hear some Funky Cold Medina?

Abdullah hops on the apron to distract the ref while Deuce climbs to the top. That prompts Oohlala to get involved and a shouting match ensues between her and Abdullah.

COACH
Get her down from the apron, ref.

COLE
What about Abdullah?

COACH
He’s not doing anything wrong.

COLE
Neither is Oohlala, but you want her down.

COACH
Because she escalated the situation. Abdullah only wanted a friendly word with the official.

Abdullah dives into the ring and challenges Oohlala to step inside full well knowing the ref will prevent her. And that’s exactly what happens as Deuce nails Reject with a TOP ROPE HEADBUTT!

COLE
Funky Cold Medina! All Deuce needs to do now is make the cover and this one will be over.

Deuce makes the cover… only to have Abdullah GOUGE at his eyes!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Abdullah’s going after the eye that got struck with the fireball at Angleslam! Damn him!

Oohlala manages to break away from the ref and tackles Abdullah!

BPT spots the ongoing tussle and comes to his woman’s aid, as does TK for Abdullah. The two renew their brawl outside while Deuce staggers around in the ring clutching his eye, then into a EULOGY~!!!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

“Amazing” cues and the CoA make a fast retreat.

BUFFER
Here are your winners, the team of TTHHHUUUUUUNNDDEEERRRRRKKIIIIIIIIIIDD and RRRRRREEEEEJECT!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Reject and TK are victorious, but this rivalry is far from over. I assure you that.

iypbotwoscarvslandon.jpg

Our view rests on Sofa Central where Theodore Moneymaker has joined the announce team.

COLE
Folks, at this point we’re joined at Sofa Central by Theodore Moneymaker, CEO of The Enterprise and 2011 King Of The Ring.

MONEYMAKER
The true king of the OAOAST.

CUE::

Maybe I sacrifice to feel like I'm alive
penniless, it's all the same
at least I'll die with a name.

The cameras swirl about the arena in hopes of finding young Oscar Friberg. They finally spy upon him on a stairwell in the stands. The Freebird stomps down the stairs, a solemn expression resting on his face.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of twenty five minutes! Now making his way to the ring, from Amsterdam, Holland, he weighs in at one hundred eighty five pounds, he is THE FREEBIRD OSCAR FRIIIBEERRRRGGGGG!

COACH
Mister Moneymaker, sir, I just don’t understand. Why recruit a thug like Oscar Friberg to your great organization?

MONEYMAKER
Oscar Friberg has no money. And normally I don’t respect people without money.  But, he has the potential to be very rich one day. I see that potential. And because I’m a nice guy, I’m going to help him harness that potential and we’re both going to make the big bucks. BWAHAHAHAAHHAAA!

The jeers are loud and plentiful as “Parade Of Charioteers” marches into the sold out arena. Stepping into this sea of hatred is Landon Maddix and Queen Esther. The two oblivious pieces of royalty greet their disloyal subjects with waves and bows while gold sparks fall from the ceiling.

BUFFER
And the opponent being accompanied by QUEEN ESTHER, he hails from The Kingdom Of Madrid, Spain, weighing in at two hundred twelve pounds, he is KING LANDON MADDIX!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MONEYMAKER
Shame on Landon Maddix and shame on The Cucaracha Kingdom. They’ll mess with a nineteen year old rookie just trying to get off the streets but they steer clear of the big dogs. Why not try their nonsense with Krista? Or Alix? Or Zack? You see, I have the guts to go up against those in the upper echelon of superstar. I’m not out there harassing Jo-Jo Whoa.

Landon enters the ring with a smile until he notices Theodore Moneymaker. At that point, his grin turns into a deep frown. In an effort to show up Moneymaker he makes an elaborate play on disrobing and forcing the referee to carefully removes his robe from the ring.

DING DING DING

MONEYMAKER
My friends, what we are about to witness is the coming of age for a new superstar and the death kneel of a man who has overstayed his welcome not only in this company but in this universe!

Landon begins the contest by swinging small kicks at Oscar’s leg. The Dutchman easily avoids the attacks, stepping backwards to do so. Realizing simple kicks won’t do the trick, Landon swings behind Oscar to grab him inside a rear waistlock. He isn’t able to hold onto Oscar for very long, as the rookie drops through his hold and returns to grab a front facelock.

COLE
Good counter wrestling by Oscar Friberg.

Landon swings out the facelock and grabs a grounded hammerlock on Oscar.

COACH
And GREAT counter wrestling by Landon.

MONEYMAKER
Don’t be so easily impressed, John. As the old saying goes even the dumbest squirell finds a nut once in a while.

Oscar manages to rise upright, but the hold still remains locked in. This isn’t a problem for very long, however; Oscar snapmares Landon to the ground to break the hold. Landon looks offended, as if he couldn’t believe Oscar would dare break free of his hammerlock.

MONEYMAKER
I’m a leader, I lead strictly by example. Landon Maddix, what does he lead by? Obviously by example. But his example is being a goof so everyone who follows him becomes a goof as well. Its incredibly sad, and I feel bad for the people that follow him.

A lockup ensues, and it sees Landon push the slightly smaller Oscar into the corner. The King smiles a sly grin and then takes aim with a punch. But Oscar ducks the attack, leading Landon to fall into the corner. The native of Holland takes aim and hits Landon with a hard knife edge chop.

LANDON
Yeowwwww!

And another!

LANDON
OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

And a third!

LANDON
No more! Please, no more!

MONEYMAKER
Would you get a look at this goof? He’s begging for his sad and pathetic life.  He’s a disgrace.

Oscar decides to show Landon “mercy” and switches to kicking him in the leg. Landon responds to this attack by kneeing Oscar in the midsection. This allows him to force Oscar to Kiss the Royal Feet with several Kawada kicks.

QUEEN ESTER
Hooray!

Landon drops onto Oscar for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

Oscar is brought to his feet, and then shot into the white cables. When he returns to Landon he’s hit with a dropsault by the Spaniard.

COLE
His royal highness with a nice dropsault.

MONEYMAKER
Royal highness? He must be high to parade around in a robe a crown and sit in an actual throne and lord over imaginary subjects.

Landon makes another pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar brings his shoulder up.  He’s dragged off the mat, and hooked into an arm wrench. Landon stops to taunt him, which proves to be an error as Oscar angrily kicks him in the leg. This breaks the arm wrench, and Oscar is then able to flip Landon into a pin with a hurricanrana!

ONE!

Landon rolls out the pin. After jumping to his feet, he fires off a spinning roundhouse. But Oscar ducks the attack, coming back up to snap off a dropkick to Landon’s jaw. Landon is hurled backwards and falls through the ropes to the dark blue ring mats.

COLE
And Landon taken right to the outside by Oscar Friberg!

MONEYMAKER
Do you see that entrance ramp? If Landon was an intelligent man, he’d walk right up it and back into the lockeroom and spare himself some horrific embarrassment.

Oscar exits the ring, putting himself on the ring apron. After Landon comes to his feet, Oscar leaps onto his shoulders. But instead of hitting a hurricanrana, Oscar is hurled backwards into the steel guardrail!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

QUEEN ESTHER
Double hooray!

Landon laughs at Oscar’s misfortune, clearly proud of himself for the counter. Grabbing Oscar, he throws the Dutchman back into the ring.  A pincover is then made…

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar brings the shoulder up!

COLE
Theodore…er…Mister Moneymaker, how do you see this feud between you and Landon ending?

MONEYMAKER
It will end with an apology.

COLE
An apology?

MONEYMAKER
He’s going to apologize for being a goof ball, a moron, and a broke chump. He’s going to apologize to me for not having any money.

Landon scoops Oscar off the canvas in order to twist him around and hit a neckbreaker onto his knee. Oscar rolls over onto his stomach, grimacing in pain. Landon takes this opportunity to hit him with a double stomp, and turn that into a back senton! A pincover follows that attack…

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar brings his shoulder up! He can do no more than that, however, as he’s trapped inside a front guillotine choke applied with a body scissors.

COLE
Landon with The Wet Cement! He’s trying to choke Oscar out!

Landon orders Oscar to submit, as the crowd urges The Freebird to fight free of the hold. For the moment neither party gets what they want as Oscar refuses to submit, but is unable to pry himself free of the hold.

MONEYMAKER
Get a look at this weak submission hold. You want to see something amazing, wait until I lock on the Bank Vault on some poor ham and egger. Landon has a million and one signature moves, but not a single one of them could ever beat me if I stepped in the ring with him.

COLE
Why don’t you step in the ring with him? Why not settle this in the squared circle?

MONEYMAKER
And why should I? I won the King Of The Ring, I’m the rightful King of the OAOAST, he’s a gnat that continues to circle around me, thinking his life has some significance. I won’t even waste the energy by swatting him.

Oscar manages to slip his head through Landon’s arms to break the choke. Moments later he manages to pull his way out the body scissors. Landon is stunned, and watches in annoyance as Oscar takes off to the ropes. He exercises his frustrations on Osacr by booting him in the stomach and then hitting a jaw breaker! The cover is made…

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar again brings the shoulder off the canvas!

“LET’S GO OSCAR! LET’S GO OSCAR! LET’S GO OSCAR!”

MONEYMAKER
We talk to much about Landon Maddix here, why waste time on a mere insect. Let’s talk about Oscar Friberg, the newest edition to The Enterprise.

COLE
You do realize he turned down your help?

MONEYMAKER
It’s only a matter of time before he comes around and begs to join by grand organization. And we will of course welcome him with open arms.

Landon shoots Oscar into the ropes, only to see the Dutchman fly back with forearm that connects with his face!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Oscar goes back into the ropes, but when he returns Landon floors him with a diving lariat!

LANDON
(mockingly)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Landon crawls on top of Oscar for the pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

MONEYMAKER
This Friberg kid is as resilient and tough as it gets. It’s a pleasure to be able to watch him.

COLE
Finally, something we can agree on.

Landon sinks his hooks in on Oscar with an abdominal stretch.

COACH
That toughness you were talking about is going to get tested in this hold.

Oscar grits his teeth and clenches his fist to prevent the pain from completely overwhelming him.

MONEYMAKER
Landon can dig deeper and deeper into his extensive bag of tricks, but he’s not going to beat a guy who’s been stabbed before.

Oscar begins elbowing Landon’s knees as a means to break free of the hold. The tactic is a successful one and Oscar is released from the hold. He falls into the corner, and Landon gives chase. But, Oscar sinks down and drop toe holds him into the second turnbuckle! Landon brings himself off the canvas, rather quickly despite the pain he’s in. But he’s caught with a hurricanrana that dumps both him and Oscar clear out the ring!

MONEYMAKER
One move can turn things around Oscar, this kid is that good.

Oscar throws Landon back into the squared circle, and then heads up to the top turnbuckle.  The fans cheer for the big move that’s forthcoming. Oscar impresses them with a gorgeous spinning wheel kick that slams into Landon’s face.  The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Landon makes the crucial kickout!

“LET’S GO OSCAR! LET’S GO OSCAR! LET’S GO OSCAR!”

COLE
The OAOAST Galaxy has certainly taken to this nineteen year old rookie!

MONEYMAKER
And why not? He’s talented, he’s charismatic, and he’s got a feel good story.

Oscar runs the ropes, coming back to smash into Landon with a cross body block. But, Landon rolls through and gets a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Its only a two count thanks to Oscar’s kickout. As he starts to get to his feet, Oscar is caught with a sunset flip by the Spaniard. But, Oscar rolls through to avoid the pinning situation. He takes him at Landon’s head with a kick that’s quickly ducked by the former world champion. Landon reaches up and grabs his foe into a school boy….

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar rolls out the pinfall, and comes to his feet to dropkick a kneeling Landon in the face! The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Landon comes to his feet, and is confronted by a series of punches from Oscar. These leave him dazed, and Oscar sees this as a chance to run the ropes. He does so, but when he bounces back Landon wings a kick into his chest. This spins Oscar around, and Landon is succeeds in hitting a Lungblower!

COLE
There’s still fight in the former world champion!

Landon hooks Oscar’s leg for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar rifles his shoulder off the canvas!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Landon makes a nodding off motion to signal for the Go2Sleep!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The Spaniard brings Oscar onto his shoulders in set up for his finishing hold. He turns towards Moneymaker and flashes him a slick grin. But, this is time wasted as Oscar is able to trap him inside a pinfall with a hurricanrana!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! LANDON KICKSOUT!

MONEYMAKER
That goofball nearly lost a match to a rookie because he wanted to taunt me!

Landon and Oscar rise upright, with Landon drawing first blood with a kick to Oscar’s head! Oscar drops to his knees, but he’s quickly brought back onto Landon’s shoulders. Within seconds he’s hit by the G2S!

COLE
Go2Sleep!

COACH
I think Landon may pull out the win, Mister Moneymaker.

MONEYMAKER
Then you think very wrong, John. Very wrong.

Landon hooks onto Oscar’s legs for what should be match ending pinfall…

ONE!  

TWO!

But the referee’s attention is diverted by Lorelei DeCenzo, raising herself onto the ring apron. It doesn’t help matters that Queen Esther whines about Lorelei’s presence.

MONEYMAKER
A brilliant plan begins to come to fruition.

With Queen Esther and Lorelei occupying the referee, SPENCER REGIER is able to slide into the ring undetected.

COLE
What is this?!

Landon goes to meet Spencer to prevent any harm from befalling him. But his quest fails, as Spencer boots him in the gut. Doubled over, Landon falls victim to the Reiger Counter!

MONEYMAKER
This is my brilliance in action, that’s what this is.

Spencer drags his Oscar onto Landon for a pincover! At that point Lorelei hops off the ring apron, and happily joins Spencer on the outside. The referee turns around to see Oscar covering Landon, and then hastily begins a count…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!    

DING DING DING

MONEYMAKER
BWAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

“Busy Being Born” fires back up to celebrate Oscar’s victory.

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall…..OSCAR FRIBERG!

COLE
The Enterprise stole one right out of Landon Maddix’s hands!

Moneymaker isn’t around to address such accusations, having entered the ring to congratulate a confused Oscar on his victory.

COLE
Oscar doesn’t even realize how or why he won this match!

Seeing, a chuckling Lorelei and Spencer and on the outside and faced to face with the laughing Billion Dollar Heir, Oscar begins to uncover the truth behind his victory. Anger builds within him unnoticed by Moneymaker until the point where Oscar punches him in the face!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Spencer dives into the ring to protect his boss. His fate is much the same as Moneymaker punched in the face and then tossed out the ring.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Oscar grabs Moneymaker and pulls the frightened former world champion upright. Moneymaker begs for mercy, but gets none as Oscar hits the CK3!

COLE
Birdcall onto Theodore Moneymaker!

Oscar calmly exits the ring, and strides by Lorelei, who is disgusted and amazed at what’s become of her stable.

COLE
Oscar Friberg said he didn’t want The Enterprise’s help, he wanted to beat Landon all on his own and Spencer Reiger and Theodore Moneymaker have paid the price for not listening!

iypbotwjadevsmelissa.jpg

I dug my key into the side of his
pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

"Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood hits and through the entrance strolls a calm, corn chewin' Melissa Nerdly. Seriously, she has a grain of corn between her teeth. Melissa walks down the aisle, dipping her cowboy hat to the fans, who don't seem to appreciate the gesture and give her the thumbs down.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall and is for the OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, the challenger. Now residing in Nashville, Tennessee, by way of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... this is MMMEEEELLLLLLIIIISSSSSAAAAAA... NNEEEEEERRRRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Well, Melissa got what she wanted. Attention. And here she is, challenging for the Women's Championship, after the cruel remarks she made about Jade Rodez-Duncan and her OAOAST magazine pictorial.

COACH
You know, I'm starting to think you're right Cole. Maybe there was a time when Jade was a little chubber...

COLE
...I...

COACH
...but, I got my advance copy of the magazine. And I've been studying the evidence very closely and Jade looked in good shape to me. Some good ass shape, infact.

COLE
That's why you're where you are, going above and beyond the call of duty for this job.

Melissa enters the ring and takes off her cowboy hat, dancing for the crowd. Who are still not appreciative. And getting less-so by the second.

COACH
I don't think we should blame Melissa though. Sometimes when you're trying to launch yourself, you've got to do some things to get yourself noticed. And she certainly did that.

COLE
Oh, she got herself noticed alright. And now she's got to deal with the results here tonight.

"Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name

Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name"

The Buffalo crowd are clearly more pop than country and give a big reaction to "When I Grow Up" bringing out the Women's Champion. In high spirits, Jade Rodez-Duncan gets the crowd fired up before heading to the ring. As soon as she notices Melissa, she scowls, but stays chirpy and friendly to the fans as she slaps hands.

BUFFER
And ladies and gentlemen, her opponent! Now residing in Los Angeles, California... she is the current, reigning and defending, three time, OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION... "LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA"... JJJAAAAAAAADDEEEEEEEEEE... RRRROOOOODDEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ - DDUUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
That magazine shoot really could be Jade's 'coming out party', so to speak. She seems much more confident and out-going recently, since...

COACH
Since getting her ass out for the world to see?

COLE
Well... if you want to put it that way, sure. I think doing that photoshoot might have helped Jade to find some new level of self-confidence. Although that little 'song' from Melissa probably put pay to some of that, sadly.

Jade slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles, certainly looking in a good frame of mind. She jumps down and hands over the Women's Title, still reserving a glare for Melissa who seems oblivious to any sort of bad feeling her country voice may have caused.

*DINGDINGDING*

Looking to get the match started on the right foot, Melissa offers a handshake with Jade. Jade refuses and gets booted in the gut by Melissa as a result.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
There's a cheapshot. I thought Melissa used to be an Ali fan, not Floyd Mayweather.

Melissa hammers away on Jade's back, before attempting to whip the Women's Champion into the ropes. A reversal sends Melissa off instead and Jade knocks her down with a clothesline on the rebound. Melissa hops up, to be hit with another clothesline. And a third, sending her outside to regroup.

COACH
Watch the throat with those clotheslines, referee. That's a million dollar voice at risk.

COLE
Not sure where you came up with that valuation.

COACH
Just an estimate. You know what, maybe Melissa should insure her voice like Krista insured her legs. I'd sure she'd get much more for it!

Taking her time, Melissa strolls around ringside, until she's good and ready. Which annoys the crowd, heckling Melissa for her time-wasting. Melissa eventually returns to the ring and adopts a stance, trying to turn the match into a kickboxing match instead. Jade looks unsure, clearly not the striker Melissa is and retreats as Melissa throws a warning kick her way.

"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

The crowd get behind Jade, trying to encourage her. She still doesn't look comfortable, but tries her best to put up some sort of guard.

COLE
Okay, this is not a fight Jade wants to get into.

Jade tries her best to look competent as Melissa circles with her. Melissa surprises Jade with a leg kick and Jade's stance almost buckles there and then, but she tries to fight through it. Melissa strikes her with another leg kick. And then a bodyshot. Clearly out of her depth, Jade immediatedly grabs her ribs, giving Melissa a free shot at the back of her head with a heavy right hand! Finally the referee moves in, reminding Melissa this is a wrestling match and warning her about the closed fist, but the damage has been done. And with Jade hurt, Melissa turns away to celebrate.

COACH
If this were boxing, Jade would be getting a standing count right about now.

COLE
But it's not boxing. A fact which seems to be lost on Melissa!

COACH
Hey, Jade tried to stand with her. Don't blame Melissa. Blame the girl dumb enough to think a few boxercise sessions with Mommy make her capable of fighting someone like Melissa.

Down on one knee, Jade is checked on by the referee. Melissa walks over and plucks Jade by the hair, dragging her away to hit a bodyslam. Cover...

No!

Melissa stomps on Jade, then drops down and applies a chinlock.

COLE
That shot to the back of the head may have shaken Jade up. And we don't know what condition Jade is in, after being knocked silly by that Bicycle Kick from Melissa on HeldDOWN in Milan.

COACH
Melissa has it all. Knockout power and a knockout voice.

Fighting to her feet, Jade then sets about trying to escape Melissa's hold. She fires elbows into the stomach of Melissa, before trying to run the ropes. Melissa puts a stop to that though, by grabbing Jade's hair and yanking her to the ground!

Melissa celebrates with a DANCE, unaware that Jade is getting back to her feet.

COACH
Turn around, Melissa! This ain't no time for a hodown!

Done dancing, Melissa suddenly shrieks, as she turns to find Jade waiting for her and pawing her with a right hand! Jade then paws Melissa with a left! And hits the 360 clothesline to put Melissa down!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
There's some striking from the Women's Champion!

Jade seethes as she gets back to her feet, anger which Melissa wasn't expecting to see. Not liking what she's seeing the challenger tries to beg off. Jade doesn't care though and backs Melissa into a corner, nailing her with forearm shots! Irish whip sends Melissa to the opposite corner, where Jade follows in with a body splash. Jade then runs Melissa into the centre of the ring with a bulldog and makes a cover...

No!

Waving Melissa up, Jade boots her in the gut and sets up for a DDT. Melissa manages to escape, twisting her way out. Melissa then throws a boot of her own, which gets caught! Spinning her around, Jade jars Melissa's spine with an atomic drop, borrowed from her sister. Off the ropes, Jade then knocks Melissa down with a front dropkick to the breadbasket.

COLE
Boy, I think Melissa managed to make Jade mad with that hairpull! And the Women's Champion is making her pay.

As Melissa gets up holding her stomach, Jade comes off the ropes again, this time with a high(ish) crossbody!

COLE
Look at that! Jade leaving her feet!

No!

COLE
A crossbody from Jade, who has gotten into great shape over the past few weeks, as shown very clearly in that OAOAST magazine photoshoot, despite what Melissa may sing.

COACH
Which means we should all be impressed if she manages a crossbody? Even Sloppy Joe does a crossbody. Infact, that crossbody was quite reminiscent of Sloppy Joe's.

COLE
Oh it was not!

With the momentum on her side, Jade goes after Melissa to try and press home her advantage. But Melissa is able to lure Jade in and pulls her forward, face first into the turnbuckles!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jade is stunned, allowing Melissa to wring the arm and throw a Hook Kick which knocks Jade down! Cover...

Kickout!

Melissa is able to take her time, stomping away on her shaken opponent. The fans try to get behind Jade, as Melissa stands on the back of her head and makes her eat canvas.

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FO..."

Breaking before a DQ, Melissa applies a figure four headscissors and turns Jade over. Sitting back, Melissa smiles now she's in control and encourages Jade to "give it up, darlin'".

COLE
She does realise she's from Canada, right?

Jade is willed on and tries to show some fight against the submission hold. She manages to get her feet planted and bridges back, stacking Melissa on her shoulders!

Melissa kicks out, keeping her legs wrapped tightly around Jade's head.

COLE
Melissa has things going her way right now. Never been the Women's Champion, but a lot of people believe this is her best opportunity as she's really upped her game in the past couple of months.

COACH
No doubt. Melissa's stepping out on her own, doing her own thing and she's ready to be a star.

Beginning to fade, Jade summons one last effort to roll over and manages to get over to the ropes, forcing the break. Melissa lets Jade go and watches with a smirk as Jade tries to pull herself up. Placing Jade's throat across the middle rope, Melissa delivers a kick. From across the ring, the challenger then drops her body weight across Jade's back and does the DOUBLE J STRUT away!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Hooking Jade up, Melissa delivers a snap suplex and goes for a cover...

No!

Melissa backs Jade into a corner. And latching onto the ropes, Melissa starts to wear out Jade with repeated roundhouse kicks. The kicks gradually knock the wind out of Jade, causing her to slump in the corner until the referee's count saves her.

"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

Looking unconcerned with the crowd's support for her opponent Melissa fluffs her hair and blows a kiss to the cameras. Sending Jade to the ropes, Melissa then tries to throw a spinning heel kick to catch her coming back. But Jade hangs onto the ropes to stop herself. Melissa reacts with surprise and tries to rush Jade, who raises a sneaker and catches Melissa under the jaw!

COLE
Ooh! Melissa won't be singing much with a broken jaw.

Turning things around, Jade tries a whip, but it's reversed by Melissa. Melissa ducks her head, looking for a backdrop. Which doesn't work out as she planned, leaving her open for a sunset flip!

NO!

As she rolls to her feet Melissa tries to catch the champion unawares with the spinning heel kick before she's prepared. However, Jade is prepared and ducks! Jade then grabs Melissa by the back of the head... but Melissa reacts quickly and rolls away!

COLE
Oh, looked like Jade might have been going for the reverse x-factor! But Melissa sensed it.

Getting a little frantic now Melissa charges at Jade and gets dropped with a flapjack!

JADE
COME ON!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Firing up the crowd, Jade grabs Melissa and nails her with a forearm shot! A second! And a third! Deeply concerned with her country star looks, Melissa covers her face for fear of any damage. Jade just shrugs, boots Melissa in her completely unguarded midsection and plants her with a DDT instead! Cover by Jade...

NO!

Melissa rolls away, all the way out under the bottom rope. She gets no further, as Jade reaches over the ropes and drags Melissa up on the apron by the hair.

MELISSA
AHHH!

COACH
Even her scream is like angel song! What a star!

COLE
:huh:

Breaking free of Jade, Melissa rears back and tries to punch Jade right in the face. But misses. Jade is able to duck out of danger and trips Melissa's feet, causing Melissa to fall face first on the apron!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jade hooks Melissa and brings her back in the hard way with a suplex. Melissa sits up and grabs her back, as Jade bounces off the ropes and connects with a low dropkick! Cover...

NO!

Back up, Little Miss California gets the New York crowd clapping in rhythm.

COLE
Jade has something in mind here.

COACH
Well maybe she should do it, instead of pandering to these people.

COLE
She's a Duncan, Coach.

COACH
...yeah, fair point.

As Melissa gets back to her feet, Jade is waiting. A boot doubles Melissa up and Jade spins her around, applying a cobra clutch. But Melissa fights it. After sending her trapped elbow back into Jade's jaw a couple of times, the Canadian country star then does a 'twostep'. Those two steps being right on Jade's foot, forcing her to break the hold. Melissa immediately slips around the back and with Jade on one foot, crosses up her arms. Melissa then leaps up and brings up both knees, bringing the straightjacketed Women's Champion down across them in violent fashion!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jade's back bends in a very unnatural position and she writhes in pain as Melissa smiles to the crowd.

COACH
Looks like Jade's got a case of the achy breaky back!

Rolling over, Melissa reaches out and hooks Jade's near leg...

KICKOUT!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Melissa takes issue with the referee over the count, feeling it was slow.

COLE
Boy, Jade manages to kick out at two. But that looked like a very painful landing and Melissa should probably be following up instead of wasting time complaining.

Getting nothing out of the referee, Melissa eventually goes back after Jade. She picks her up and delivers a bodyslam in the middle of the ring. Melissa then climbs outside and heads to the top rope.

COLE
Melissa, taking a risk!

COACH
Oh, she's going up. She's ascending to greatness! She's going to the promised land!

Melissa scales to the top and flashes a high sign. She then takes flight, leaping off the top... and MISSING THE SUPERFLY SPLASH, as Jade rolls out of the way!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Nobody home! That has to go down as a mistake on Melissa's part to try a move from the top at that point in the match.

"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

The crowd get behind Jade, as both girls take some time to recover. The referee reaches a count of '7' before champion and challenger begin to stir. As they reach their feet, Jade suddenly catches Melissa in a small package!

NO!

Melissa grabs hold of Jade's arm on her way back up and wrings it out, trying to set up another hook kick. This time, Jade is ready for it and manages to duck though. And with Melissa off balance, Jade catches her with a schoolgirl!

NO!

COLE
No! Melissa is hanging on, barely!

Jade tries an irish whip, only for Melissa to counter with a hard kick to the gut.

COLE
That ought to buy her some time though.

Taking that time, Melissa measures Jade and strikes with a quick jab! Jade stumbles a little, as Melissa aims with a second jab! And a third! With Jade dazed, Melissa does a shuffle, then lays the Women's Champion out with a final shot!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Now is not the time for showmanship... or, show-woman-ship, I guess. Women's Title on the line, it's time to focus.

COACH
What part of punching someone in the face isn't 'focused'?

COLE
The part where you stop and dance, perhaps?

COACH
Melissa has music in her soul. You can't fault her for that.

Melissa stalks behind Jade as she gets to her feet, pouncing as soon as Jade is in position. The challenger hooks Jade for the Stroke, only for the champion to fight her way free with back elbows! Melissa is sent staggering away from the blows and falls into a corner, where Jade sees an opportunity to charge. But Melissa gets her feet up, catching Jade in the face!

COLE
Got caught...

With Jade dazed, Melissa sees her chance. She hits the ropes and to the crowd's horror, she throws herself forward with the BICYCLE KICK...

...NO!! Jade sidesteps!

COLE
Oh! Almost connected with the kick! That beat Jade on HeldDOWN!

Coming to a stop, Melissa lets out a "darn" in her forced southern drawl and turns around... able to BLOCK the E!ziguri by getting her arms up in front of her face!

COLE
Both women coming close to connecting!

As Jade picks herself up, Melissa is already waiting and goes for the Stroke again... NO! Jade slips out the back and tries for the reverse x-factor... but Melissa breaks free and NAILS Jade in the stomach with a thrust kick!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jade doubles over, allowing Melissa to DELIVER THE STROKE!!

COACH
YEAH! Number One With A Bullet!

COLE
Melissa connects, at the third time of asking! Is that going to do it!?

COACH
Oh, we're gonna have a good old fashioned jamboree tonight!

Rolling her over, Melissa hooks both Jade's legs...

KICKOUT!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Not enough! And Melissa can't believe it!

Again the wannabe country star feels the slow count blues, arguing with the referee.

COLE
Melissa is not happy, but she should know the resiliance that Jade possesses.

After griping with the ref, Melissa goes back after Jade. Taking her into a corner, Melissa looks to take some of her frustrations out, attacking the Women's Champion with stomps. Followed by a series of roundhouse kicks to the upper body, wearing Jade out. Melissa keeps kicking away, forcing the referee to step in and ask her to break.

COACH
You can talk about resiliance all you want Cole, but resiliance ain't gonna count for much if Melissa kicks the life out of Jade.

COLE
Well she needs to let her out of the corner.

Melissa accepts the warning from the referee, only to go right back to kicking Jade again. Another five count is almost reached and the ref again chastises Melissa.

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

Jade lays up against the turnbuckles, looking severely winded from the beating she's taking. A beating which isn't over yet, as Melissa again attacks with the roundhouse kicks!

COLE
Melissa has lost her cool here!

COACH
Lost her cool? She's destroying Jade! She's beating her like a country mule!

Finally the referee has had enough and warns Melissa that she'll be disqualified if she doesn't stop attacking in the corner. Melissa hears him out, but doesn't seem impressed. And she continues to argue, as she reaches out and tries to pull Jade out of the corner. But Jade surprises the distracted Nerdly girl, by kicking up in the corner and catching her in the head with a boot!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Melissa wobbles unsteadily, as Jade pushes up onto the middle rope and catches Melissa with a VICTORY ROLL out of the corner...

3!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
WHAT?

*DINGDINGDING*

COLE
Melissa got caught napping! And just like that, Jade retains the Women's Title!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... and STILL OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION... JJAAADDEE RRRROOOOODDEEEEZZZZZ - DDUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAANN!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Melissa sits up in complete shock, as Jade rolls outside and raises her arm weakly in victory slumped on the floor. The referee passes Jade the Women's Title belt and she falls against the barricade in claiming it, patted on the back (amongst other body parts) by the exuberant front row fans, happy as she is with the victory.

COLE
It was a smart move, it was a resourceful move. Jade looked like she was in trouble in the corner, but she weathered the storm, took advantage of Melissa's distraction and retains the title!

As Jade hobbles towards the back, she manages to raise the belt for the crowd one time despite her aching ribs. Beside herself in the ring is Melissa, who paces around unable to believe what just happened.

COLE
Revenge is sweet tonight for Jade. Maybe the title of Melissa's next song should be "Keep your words sweet, else ya might have to eat 'em".

COACH
Melissa got robbed, Cole! She had this match completely under control and... and...

COLE
And she lost!

COACH
I know! What the hell?

COLE
Well believe it or not, you can't win a match by beating someone up in the corner and Melissa paid for not paying attention. You can't afford to do that with the resiliant Jade and Melissa will be singing the blues as a result.

Jade heads to the back, tagging some trailing hands on her way, leaving Melissa to agonise over her defeat in the ring.

Blue smoke falls from the ceiling and “You Were a King Now You’re Unconscious” pumps through the arena sound system. Boos and taunts greet Odin, who arrives with arms outstretched and in possession of a wide smile.

iypbotwalixvsodin.jpg

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a time limit of twenty five minutes! Now making his way to the ring, from Asgard, weighing two hundred fifty pounds, he is THE GOD OF WAR….OOOOOOODDDDIIINNNNNNNNNNN!

COLE
Coach, this is a superstar hell bent on controlling the OAOAST Galaxy.

COACH
He wants it all, Mikey Cole, the titles, the fans, the ring, the ring ropes, everything! And I think the dude is capable of taking it.

Upon entering the squared circle, Odin raises his fist into the air. This sends white pyro exploding from each turnbuckle.

SNOOP DOGG
Greetings loved ones
Lets take a journey

KATY PERRY
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Odin’s smile disappears as “California Gurls” by Katy Perry comes alive. The roaring fans watch a Alix’s neon lit bar slide onto the entrance stage. The Hollywood Bad Girl performs some sexy dance moves atop the bar before blowing a kiss into the camera. That leads to superimposed red lips popping on screen.

BUFFER
And the opponent, from Los Angeles, California, she is THE HOLLYWOOD BAD GIRL…..ALIX MARIA SPEEEZZZZIIIAAAAAAA!

COLE
Here comes the chosen defender of the OAOAST, and I don’t think Alfdogg could have selected a better person.

COACH
Everyone be talking about Odin has met his match with Alix. Wrong! Alix is meeting a god, she’s met her match with Odin.

Alix enters the ring, and immediately heads to the top turnbuckle to flash the peace sign to the audience. The gesture is returned in kind by the Buffalo crowd.

DING DING DING

ALIX
Alright, awesome! You and I are going to be GREAT friends!

ODIN
Friends? You think I would ever befriend a simple minded human female such as yourself? I’d sooner give up all my godly powers than ever befriend you!

ALIX
Hmmmm…that’s not gonna make the most memorable message in my yearbook.

Alix steps into a lockup with Odin, who smiles over such a foolish tactic. He jostles her back and forth before eventually throwing her across the ring.

ODIN
This is the first line of defense for the OAOAST Galaxy? This conquest will be easier than I thought!

Alix scrapes herself off the canvas, and stomps over to Odin.

ALIX
My shoe.

ODIN
What about your shoe?

ALIX
Its untied.

ODIN
Then tie it, human!

ALIX
Will you tie it for me?

ODIN
No, I will not lower myself to being your personal assistant. I am Odin, ruler of Asgard!

In an effort to get the match moving along, referee Clem Buzzlefoxer drops down to tie Alix’s shoes.

BUZZLEFOXER
Alix, your shoes don’t even have laces!

ALIX
I know that’s why they’re untied!

ODIN
Damn it all!

Odin offers a lariat at Alix in an attempt to silence the quirky girl. Alix ducks the attack, and comes up behind Odin to dropkick him in the legs. Odin sinks down to one knee, leading Alix to put herself off the ropes. But as she returns Odin clamps down on her throat with his large hand.

ODIN
Now it is over for you.

Alix squeezes her breasts together, leading a blast of water to hit Odin in the eye. This blinds The God Of War, and upsets him enough to relinquish his hold on Alix. The Hollywood Bad Girl pulls a PENIS shaped water gun out her top and proceeds to shoot a stream of water into Odin’s face. Next, she drops the unusual toy on the ground in order to head to the ropes. But, a big boot deflates her offense before she can even think of offering any sort of attack.

ODIN
Stand up and face your death!

Alix gets to her feet to roll through a lariat attempt. She comes off the ropes, but runs into a shoulder tackle from the tall grappler. With Alix struggling to get to her feet, Odin runs the cables. Coming back, he’s attacked with a hip toss attempt. But Alix hasn’t the strength to bring him over.

ODIN
Ignorant fool!

Odin drags Alix to the edge of the ring, where he attempts to hip toss her over the cables. But, Alix springboards off the ropes, and an arm drag succeeds in throwing Odin to the canvas.

COLE
I think Odin is making a mammoth mistake in underestimating Alix because of her carefree personality. Alix is pretty much impossible to beat, and Odin just got submitted last month at Angleslam. He needs to be careful.

Odin and Alix get to their feet at the same moment. Odin strikes first with a boot to Alix’s toned stomach. His arms find their way around her waist, and he flips her over for a gut wrench suplex! A pinfall is made…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix makes a kickout long before the three count.

COACH
Well, I think Alix is making a mistake even fighting DA BASED GAWD~! He’s gonna bring change and progress to The OAOAST Galaxy, get your ass out the way, woman!

Odin pulls Alix up by her hair, simply so that he may lash out with an uppercut to the throat. Alix falls to the canavs, and another cover ensues….

ONE!

TWO!

Once again Alix performs the kickout. She’s dragged upright and thrown into the corner. After she slams into the posts, Odin charges in with a lowered shoulder. But the Los Angeles native slides out the way, and Odin is forced to ram his shoulder into the steel posts.

COLE
That could be a very costly miss for Odin!

Alix scoops up the water filled toy and stuffs it in her shorts. She points to Odin to fire up the crowd, and then unleashes a big body splash upon him!

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!

COLE
She made him bite her shiny rubber dick!

Alix hits the move a second time, leaving Odin wobbling in the corner.

Alix climbs to the second rope, hooking Odin into a front facelock. The two take a dizzying twirl, before Alix spikes Odin’s head into the canavs with a tornado DDT!

ALIX
Time for fun!

t_110830.gif

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Only on pay per view, baby!

Odin dashes for Alix, only to be stunned with a small package pin attempt….

ONE!

TWO!

Odin untangles himself from the pinfall. He springs to his feet, and meets Alix with a boot to the stomach. This permits him to whip her into the corner.  He charges in with a corner lariat, but Alix swiftly evades the attack by ducking through the ropes.  While Odin staggers backwards, The Hollywood Bad Girl elevates herself onto the top turnbuckle. She’s uses it as a launching pad to hurl herself at Odin with a hurricanrana attempt. But, Odin smartly counters by grabbing onto her legs, and slamming her downwards with a powerbomb!

ALIX
Didn’t hurt.

Odin is furious at Alix’s claim, and decides more punishment is due. He pulls her into a pump handle slam position, and proceeds to lift her onto his shoulders. Alix tries to squirm free of the hold, but Odin’s grip remains tight. Thusly he’s able to drive the former world champion into the canvas with the slam.

ALIX
Still didn’t hurt.

Incredulous, Odin continues to fume over Alix’s refusal to admit pain. After dragging her up by her hair he throws her into the ropes. His raised boot is ready to strike her on the rebound. But Alix rolls beneath the attack, coming up to springboard off the ropes with a big BUTT bump. However, Odin catches her within his muscular arms. He swings her around, and violently slams her to the ground.

ALIX
Didn’t hur-

ODIN
Do not say it!

With Alix silent for the moment, Odin sets out to the task of defeating the quirky girl.  He hurls her into the corner, where her back slams against the turnbuckle posts. Running after her, he’s able to lacerate her chest with a lariat. She sinks down to the ground, leaving her open to stomps from The God Of War.

COLE
You have to think a win over Alix would launch Odin into the world title picture, and that would go a long way to securing him control of the OAOAST Galaxy.  But, the question is can he even beat Alix, the chosen defender of the OAOAST Galaxy by Alfdogg?

Odin pulls Alix up, leaning her against the turnbuckle posts. He lashes out with throat uppercuts, that leave Alix wheezing and gasping for air. Seeing Alix wounded by these powerful strikes, Odin acts quickly and situates her onto the top rope. After climbing onto the second turnbuckle himself, he wraps his arm around her head in a front facelock. From there he flings himself backwards, and tosses Alix to the ground with a superplex!

COACH
DA BASED GAWD~!

Odin makes a rather casual cover of Alix, smiling as he does so…

ONE!

TWO!

The smile disappears from Odin’s face when Alix brings her shoulder off the canvas.  He angrily tries to pick Alix off the canvas, but Alix meets him with a pair of kicks to the side of the head. These attacks dizzy Odin, and back him away from his foe. Alix uses this as time to get to her feet and head to the ropes. Unfortunately her return sees her being back body dropped onto the canvas. Odin then steps onto her chest for the pincover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Odin brings Alix upright, and sends her into the corner. He smashes his arm into her chest with a lariat, and then throws her into the opposite end of the ring. Alix slams into the ring posts with such force that she stumbles towards the center of the ring. Odin is there to greet her with a raised boot. Encouraged by her poor state, the smiling god makes another cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix makes the kickout!

“LET’S GO ALIX! LET’S GO ALIX! LET’S GO ALIX!” The Buffalo crowd root Alix on.

Alix starts to climb to her feet, and as she gets halfway there Odin cruelly shoves her into the ropes. She amazes him by leaping onto his shoulders and whirling him around with a spinning head scissors! Odin, however, is quick to his feet, and launches a lariat at Alix’s head. Thankfuly, Alix is able to do the splits to avoid it.

ALIX
ass33xp7vs_1316971255.gif

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ODIN

COLE
Even a god can’t help but be impressed!

Alix retreats to the ropes, while Odin is still drooling over her flesh show. After making her return, she leaps into the air to drive her beautiful buns into Odin’s face! The God Of War tumbles backwards, left hurt and confused by Alix’s sudden attack.

COACH
VICE better get out here soon!

Alix hits the ropes, and executes a low flying cross body block to push Odin into a cover…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

ALIX
To the top, friends, and to freedom!

As promised Alix leaps onto the top turnbuckle. But as soon as she gets there she must leap off thanks to a hard charging Odin. While Odin grouses about his miss, Alix heads to the ropes. They spew her back towards Odin, who levels her with the ride of Splenir(sidewalk slam)! The official counts the resulting pincover…

ONE!

TWO!

Alix brings her shoulder off the canvas!

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

Odin raises Alix off the canvas, and then moves her onto the top turnbuckle. Expecting to be able to have his way with the Los Angeles native, he’s roundly shocked when she swats him across the face. Adding to his misery, is the lethal top rope DDT she nails him with!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Alix rolls Odin onto his back for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! ONLY A TWO!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

Unlike the angered crowd, Alix is more than happy to go about her way. She merrily ascends to the top rope, allowing the audience to forget about the failed cover in lieu of a high risk attack.

ALIX
One for my homies on the grind, and one for my homies on my mind. Let’s do this, bitches!

Alix sails off the top rope with a shooting star press! But Odin slides out the way! Luckily for Alix she’s able to come down on her snow boots. What isn’t so fortunate, is the fact that Odin is waiting to clamp down on her throat. And he does the moment she turns around.

COACH
Chokeslam, baby! Chokeslam!

Alix is raised into the air for the lethal move! Yet somehow she shifts her legs, so that they tangle around Odin’s waist. This allows her to roll him into an awkwardly impossible pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

COACH
NO!

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall….ALIX MARIA SPEZIA!

The crowd gives off a large cheer and California Gurls comes back to life to kick start Alix’s celebration.  What celebration will occur will do so outside the ring, as Alix quickly escapes the squared circle once VICE slide in.

COLE
Alix with a victory over Odin here at In Your Parents’ Basement! What does this do to Odin’s quest to take over the OAOAST Galaxy? Does it end it altogether as Alfdogg has hoped?

Odin is full of anger and rage and demands that Alix return to the ring. The Hollywood Bad Girl is more than happy to stroll up the ramp and take in the adulation of her adoring fans.

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS...

ANGLEMANIA XI

LONDON, ENGLAND

TICKETS ON SALE THIS TUESDAY!

iypbotwleonned.jpg

We return to the ring to find Ned Blanchard, ready and waiting, with microphone in hand having stormed the ring.

BLANCHARD
Alright, I'm sick and damn tired of waiting! Leon Rodez, get your ass out here right now, you sorry sunnuva bitch!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The crowd erupt, as much for the profanity as the meaning behind it, as Ned slams the microphone down and starts pacing the ring.

COLE
Well, we're expecting to see Ned versus Leon here tonight. Ned laid the challenge out on HeldDOWN~!, daring Leon to come to Buffalo tonight and finish this once and for all. But, as usual, Leon Rodez, hard to find. We've heard nothing from him since that challenge was laid out Friday.

COACH
What do you expect? Nobody'll interview the poor guy.

COLE
Poor guy!?

COACH
Okay, bad choice of words.

Ned tells the referee to hurry things along and waves for somebody in the back to send Leon out.

BUFFER
And introducing, his opponent!

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone
And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park, as Ned looks on intently. Seconds pass, many of them, with no sign of Rodez. Until eventually the music cuts out, much to Ned's annoyance.

COACH
Where is he?

Ned wants to know the same thing, rounding on the poor referee, who obviously has no idea.

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Dead and gone
And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

Figuring there's been a miscue, the production truck starts Leon's music up again. But again, it soon becomes clear that Leon isn't coming out when nobody appears from through the entrance way.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
I guess we shouldn't be surprised about this. Rodez has tried to run from every match he's had with Ned. And now, he's just deciding not to show up at all!

COACH
Well, technically no match was signed, so... can you run from a match that isn't even supposed to happen?

COLE
Apparently Leon Rodez has managed it.

Getting the feeling Leon isn't coming, Ned looks on frustrated...

...when suddenly, the AngleTron lights up. Ned looks up, as do the crowd, at a scene of commotion playing out backstage. Officials and referees stand crowded around somewhere on the way to the ring. Among them is Molly Nerdly, also looking concerned. The cameras break through the sea of people, long enough to see SIMON SINGLETON, laid out cold and being checked on.

COACH
Whoa. What the hell happened!?

COLE
I'll give you three guesses.

Seeing his tag team partner unconscious backstage, Ned immediately jumps out of the ring and runs to the back to find out what's happening.

COLE
Call me suspicious, but I don't like the looks of this Coach.

Bursting through the entrance, the cameras follow Ned as he rushes back in search of Simon. Ned soon finds where all the commotion is and starts barging people aside to try and get to Simon. But something suddenly catches his eye and he barges past more people to get to it.

BLANCHARD
YOU!

Ned spots MORGAN NERDLY standing nearby, in a neckbrace and on crutches. And putting two and two together very quickly, he runs over and GRABS her, to her terror!

MORGAN

MOLLY
NED, NO!

BLANCHARD
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!? HUH!?

MORGAN
It wasn't me! Please! Please, I-I-I didn't do anything, don't hurt me!

As Morgan cowers from him and pleads for her life, Ned seems to believe her. Which means he starts to believe something is up.

But by the time he comes to that conclusion, it's too late, as LEON RODEZ jumps out and CRACKS him from behind with a PIPE!!!

COLE
HEY!

Ned is knocked into Morgan, who also hits the floor. Leon doesn't even seem to notice, too busy putting the boots to Ned. Leon then snatches one of Morgan's crutches off the floor and BREAKS IT ACROSS THE BACK OF NED'S HEAD!!! The referees and officials finally swarm towards Leon to stop him doing anymore damage and he backs off, still holding the half the crutch incase any of the referees get too close. Rodez backs away and grabs Morgan by the wrist, trying to cart her off. Morgan doesn't look in any shape to be carted anywhere, unable to walk and holding her neck. So Leon tosses the crutch aside and throws Morgan over his shoulder, with very little care and carries her off instead.

Back to Sofa Central we go, as boos echo from the crowd at what they've just seen.

COLE
It was a damn setup!

COACH
Ya think?

COLE
A brutal attack by Leon Rodez and who knows what happened to Simon? Every time we think we've figured out how low Leon Rodez will go, he keeps making us rethink. Unbelievable.

We cut elsewhere backstage, to find D*LUX preparing to leave their locker room ahead of their match. A frosty atmosphere hangs in the air, with neither Tag Team Champion talking to the other, going about their own business. Into the locker room, unaware of any problem, breezes Maya Blanchard-Duncan.

MAYA
Yo dawgs! Getting ready, huh?

Neither Shayne or Tyler answer Maya.

MAYA
Okay, cool. So, what are we sulking about?

SHAYNE
We're not sulking.

MAYA
Oh. That's weird, because it sure looks like we're sulking. Well, if you're not going to fill your co-manager in, I guess I'll just have to use my psycho analytical ability to figure out what the problem is. Lemme see. You're clearly not talking to each other. But you're trying to act like nothing's wrong. Usually the sort of behaviour I'd expect from guys when they're fighting over a girl. Or guys where one's drunkenly asked the other if they ever 'get gay thoughts sometimes'. You haven't tried to hit on each other, have you?

TYLER
No!

SHAYNE
Gross!

MAYA
Alright alright, just checking, no need for the homo-anxiety. So, it's a girl thing then.

TYLER
Look, Maya, no offence but we don't have time for this.

Grabbing his Tag Title belt, Tyler takes off.

MAYA
Let me guess. Amberlyn causing trouble?

SHAYNE
Pretty much. Listen, Tyler's right, now's not the time.

Shayne heads off after Tyler and Maya rolls her eyes.

MAYA
Boys.

iypbotwtagteam.jpg

*DINGDINGDING*

Brash and confident, Riggs and Pierce stand in the centre of the ring. Riggs mouths off to D*LUX, while Pierce mocks Biffman and Cash, each daring one of the opposing teams on. JR then slowly realises that they're surrounded, four on two. He tries to alert Pierce, but he's too busy jaw-jacking at Cash to pay any attention. So Riggs decides to save himself and carefully creeps out of the ring.

COACH
Uh oh. Pierce! Pierce bro!

Pierce takes up a spot at ringside and looks on, already cringing, about the fate about to befall his partner.

PIERCE
YEAH BROS, YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON THE RESULT! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT, HUH? I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!
*FIST PUMP*

D*LUX, Tim and Biff all look at each other... and ALL SWARM ON PIERCE!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Well, he kinda asked for that.

Beaten down four on one, Pierce wails for some kind of help. Riggs just looks on concerned, as his partner is overwhelmed with forearms and boots and eventually forced out of the ring. JR goes to check on Pierce, finally showing some compassion. Meanwhile D*LUX are left in the ring with Tim and Biffman. The four of them shake hands before getting down to action with simultaneous lockups. As Tyler traps Biff in a headlock, Cash wins out over Shayne and catches him with a schoolboy!

Tyler breaks the pin! Biff then tries to grab Tyler, but Tyler spins round the back and rolls up Biff!

Tim breaks up Tyler's pin!

COLE
This is going to be fast paced, action packed, chaotic. First fall wins the World Title, so if you snooze, you lose.

Determined not to lose, or snooze, Riggs and Pierce pick their spot. And as things get chaotic in the ring they take advantage, sliding in. Riggs and Pierce grab Tyler and Biffman from behind, pitching them outside, then boot Cash and Shayne in the gut to cut them off. Pleased with themselves, they exchange a high five, before sending their opponents off the ropes with whips. But Cash and Shayne both come back with the same idea, knocking Riggs and Pierce down with stereo flying forearms!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Tim whips Pierce into the corner, then steps aside as Shayne hits a running elbow. Trying to ambush them both from behind, Riggs is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Shayne and Cash both boot him in the gut, breaking up his attempted axehandle. Shayne and Tim then get some teamwork going, hooking Pierce's legs over the middle rope. Each picking an arm and a leg, they lift Riggs off the mat and much to Pierce's horror, run JR into Pierce like a battering ram in the corner!

PIERCE

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
Ohhhhhhhh. Not cool!

Pierce weeps in pain in the corner as Riggs is sent outside by Cash. Looking to catch him by surprise, Shayne then catches Cash with a rolling prawn hold...

No!

Shayne attempts an irish whip, but Tim twists himself out in front and counters with a fireman's carry takedown. He traps Shayne in an armbar, as Pierce continues to sit prone in the ropes.

COLE
Finally we've got some order restored in this match, although I don't like the referee's chances of keeping it that way with six guys involved.

COACH
So far it's your little so called "nice guys" causing all the trouble, if you ask me.

Tyler and Biff wait in their corners as Shayne gets to his feet. Fighting out of the armbar, he attacks Cash with some forearms and then hits the ropes. Cash goes up with a leapfrog, forcing Shayne to evade. Coming back, Shayne then tries a headscissors, but Cash sends Shayne all the way round onto his feet, then takes him down into a sunset flip pin...

No!

Shayne hops onto Cash's shoulders, attempting a victory roll. But Tim throws him down, into a waistlock. A german suplex is Tim's intention, which Shayne does his best to fight off, eventually doing so by tucking forward and rolling Tim up!

No!

As Tim and Shayne get to their feet Pierce, having untangled himself from his eye-watering position, looks to cut them down with a double clothesline. Unfortunately, they both duck. Pierce is then caught with an inverted atomic drop by Shayne, who holds The Result in place for Cash to add a Backbrain Wheelkick to the party!

COLE
A little impromptu double team from Shayne and Tim, very nice!

COACH
Yeah, I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Cash tags out to Biffman, as Shayne picks Pierce back up. Another alliance is formed, between Shayne and Biff. Together they send Duncan to the ropes. Biffman scoops Pierce up on his shoulders on the rebound and spins him around to dizzy him, before combining with Shayne to ROCK HIS BODY!!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Hey, how about that! Some VINTAGE D*LUX, with a SUPER twist.

COACH
This is blatant double teaming. BLATANT. You are such a homer.

COLE
I don't think you of all people can criticise me for playing favourites.

COACH
That's not what I meant.

The Buffalo crowd like what they're seeing as Shayne high-fives Biffman, then tags out to Tyler.

AMBERLYN
Go get them, tiger! Grrrowl!

Tyler seems a little distracted by Amberlyn's blatant flirting. Especially considering she seems to be routing him on against her own brother. He tries to shake it off to help out Biff, as they shoot Pierce off and attempt a double clothesline. Pierce ducks the line though and clubs Tyler in the back, taking advantage of his mind being elsewhere. Biffman reacts and tries to charge, but Pierce intercepts and hits the DUNCAN DONUT!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
YEAH DAWG!

From his corner, Shayne tries to hide his annoyance with Tyler, but fails. Meanwhile, Pierce makes the tag to Riggs, applauded by Amberlyn.

COLE
She sure changed her tune.

COACH
Not sure what you're implying, but whatever it is, you're wrong.

Riggs comes in with his pick of the pack. Cutting Tyler down with a clothesline, Riggs then turns his attentions to Biffman. Hooking the superhero up, he delivers a BRAINBUSTER and makes a cover...

NO! Tim breaks it up, then apologises to the referee to breaking the rules.

COACH
Yo, what happens when JR and Piercey D win those Tag Team Titles tonight? Are you finally gonna say something good about them?

COLE
I've got no problem saying something good about Riggs or Pierce. They just have to do something good to warrant it.

Riggs puts the boots to Biffman and Tyler, starting to gain some control. The Buffalo crowd don't approve, so Riggs yells at them to "shut up". Dragging Biff to his feet, Riggs sends him into the ropes and drops him with a back elbow. Tyler tries to get to his feet, but Riggs spots him and hits a running boot to the side of the head to keep him down.

"J R SUCKS!"
"J R SUCKS!"
"J R SUCKS!"
"J R SUCKS!"

Pierce gets into it with the crowd for insulting his "main dude", while Riggs concentrates on the match at hand. Riggs hits a gutbuster on Biffman and hooks back on the leg for a pin...

NO!

Walking around Biff, Riggs spots Tyler getting to his feet again, near the ropes. And looking to keep the numbers even, Riggs runs Tyler over the top to the outside with a big clothesline! Tyler hits the floor and Shayne goes around to check on his partner, but is beaten to it, as AMBERLYN tries to attend to her boyfriend. Not impressed, Shayne gets into it with Tyler, who protests innocence at being helped to his feet by her.

COACH
Haha! We've got trouble!

COLE
Now is not the time for this, D*LUX need to pay attention!

As D*LUX argue on the outside, Riggs runs Tim off the apron and makes the tag to Pierce. Together they send Biffman to the ropes. Riggs catches Biff at the side and puts him in place, delivering a Sidewalk Slam, followed up with a Middle Rope Legdrop from Pierce!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Riggs stands guard, as Pierce makes the cover.

COLE
Shayne and Tyler don't see it, Pierce and JR are about to steal their titles right here!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Man, that would have been a disaster for D*LUX! And they're still at odds, this isn't good for the Tag Team Champions at all!

Shayne finally returns to his corner still annoyed with Tyler, who tries to get back in the ring, only to be ran into by Pierce. Tyler falls back to the arena floor, leaving Pierce in with Biff. The Result looks to take advantage and sets up to ride another Duncan Donut... BUT BIFF COUNTERS WITH A SITOUT POWERBOMB!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Oh My!

Rolling to his corner, Biffman gets the tag to Cash!

COLE
Here comes Tim!

COACH
Settle down, you're blushing like a school girl.

As Tim jumps in, Riggs does the same, hoping to cut Cash off before he can get any momentum going. Cash catches Riggs with a forearm though! A second! And a third! Riggs manages to reverse an irish whip though, only for Tim to come flying back with a running dropkick that knocks JR out through the ropes to the floor! But the distraction allows Pierce to attack from behind.

COLE
There's barely a second to catch your breath in this match!

Pierce amps himself up with a fist pump before attempting to send Cash to the ropes. Tim reverses, but Pierce hooks his arms around the rope to stop himself and catches Cash running in with a boot to the midsection. As Tim stumbles away, Pierce presses his advantage and tries to hit the Lightning Spiral. But Tim slips free and hooks Pierce from behind, jarring his back with the Cashback!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Tim makes a cover...

Shayne breaks it up!

COLE
Shayne was aware of the danger that time. And he doesn't want to lose those Tag Team Titles without being involved in the decision.

COACH
Or, you know, at all.

In the absence of his partner, Shayne keeps Tim at bay with forearms, until Tyler finally joins him in the ring. The Tag Team Champions attempt a double team, but Cash twists out of their double whip attempt and uses D*LUX's arms to pull them into each other! Shayne and Tyler clock heads and look dazed. Feeding the foot, Tim then goes for an Enziguri on Shayne... who ducks, causing TYLER to get nailed with the kick instead!

COLE
I don't think I've ever seen D*LUX thos out of synch before.

COACH
You've never seen them sing.

Watching his partner roll out of the ring, Shayne realises Tim is waiting on him and turns to go after him. Cash sidesteps Shayne though, sending him into the path of Pierce, who lifts Shayne over his head in the Gorilla Press!

PIERCE
HELL YEAH DUDE!

Pierce takes too long cheering to complete the slam, allowing Tim to hit him with a dropkick! Pierce falls back... and Shayne lands on top of him!!

TIM BREAKS IT UP!

COLE
Wow, D*LUX almost got a break there!

Looking relieved to have stopped the pin, Tim suddenly spots someone coming out of the corner of his eye... and DODGES a Spear attempts from Riggs, who goes crashing through the ropes instead!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Shayne catches Cash by surprise with a boot seconds later. An exchange of reversals and counter reversal ends with Shayne forearming Tim in the face, sending him staggering back to the ropes. Shayne then comes charging, but Cash ducks his head and backdrops Shayne over the top...

...ONTO RIGGS AND TYLER ON THE FLOOR!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Bodies are flying!

COACH
I tell you what, this is anybody's match at this point. Those belts are there for the taking. I just hope Piercey D can bring it home!

Having taken out three opponents in one swift move, Tim turns around... and stumbles upon his other opponent, who picks him up on his shoulders and hits the SITOUT ALABAMA SLAM!!

COACH
YEAH! BRING IT HOME, BRO!!

NO!!

PIERCE
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Amberlyn urges Pierce to focus, which he does in his own special way, building up a big fist pump as he waits for Tim to get to his feet.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The beat builds, Pierce getting more and more animated until Cash finally gets to his feet. He doubles him over with a boot, then comes off the ropes...

...AND GETS CUT OFF WITH THE RUNNING SPEAR FROM BIFFMAN!!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
BIFF SMASH.

But Biff doesn't go for a cover and pays the price, as Riggs cuts him off with a SPEAR OF HIS OWN!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Riggs jumps to his feet...

*SMACK*
*SMACK*

...AND IS HIT WITH A DOUBLE SUPERKICK FROM D*LUX!!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE
Wow! It is PANDEMONIUM!

D*LUX spot Cash behind them and take aim with another Double Superkick... DUCKED! As D*LUX try to regroup, Tim jumps at them, hooking them both in a front facelock. For a moment the Tag Team Champions think they can send Tim over with a backdrop. But it soon becomes clear that's not the case and Cash reverses, bringing them down with a double DDT!

COLE
Nice move by Tim! And this may be his opportunity, now's the time to capitalise, with bodies down.

Tyler and Shayne end up rolling outside and Cash turns away from them, to find Pierce on his feet. Spinning the black sheep of the Duncan family around, Tim trips him up and quickly locks on the MIDWEST SLING!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
There it is! Midwest Sling! Can Pierce hold on!?

COACH
Come on bro, hang in there!

"TAP!"
"TAP!"
"TAP!"
"TAP!"

Writhing and howling in pain it doesn't look like Pierce is going to be able to for long. Realising he's in trouble, Pierce wails for help from Amberlyn. Amberlyn quickly rushes around the ring and tries to help Tyler up, in order to save her brother.

COLE
Amberlyn is trying to get her boyfriend to help out Pierce!

Amberlyn eventually manages to 'help' Tyler up and points out what's going on in the ring. Diving in, Tyler lunges at Cash and breaks up the hold before Pierce is forced to surrender!

AMBERLYN
:)

COLE
What a manipulator.

COACH
What are you talking about. If she hadn't helped Tyler up, he might have just lost the Tag Titles!

Not appreciative of the 'help', Shayne casts a glare at Amberlyn as he picks himself up. Under his own power. In the ring, Cash fires away on Tyler with a succession of forearms, then hits the ropes. But a boot cuts him off. Tyler then lifts Cash on his shoulders and hits the TKO!!

COLE
IDOLISER!

Tyler makes the pin...

PIERCE BREAKS IT UP!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Amberlyn applauds her brother, then quickly hides her glee the moment she thinks Tyler can see her.

COLE
I'm telling you. She's a schemer.

COACH
Yeah, but she's hot.

Out rolls Tim, while Pierce and Tyler go toe to toe. As they exchange punches, Pierce suddenly stabs Tyler with a boot, catching him off guard. Tyler is spun away in pain and Riggs, back on his feet, sees his opportunity...

...BUT TYLER SIDESTEPS...

...AND RIGGS ALMOST SPEARS PIERCE!!

PIERCE
:o BRO!

Riggs and Pierce breathe a sigh of relief, before Tyler charges...

...Riggs sidesteps...

...and this time Pierce is not so lucky, getting BLASTED in the face with a Yakuza Kick!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
Oh no! Bro!

Pierce topples outside, but Riggs takes advantage. Clubbing Tyler in the back, he hooks him in a reverse front facelock and lifts Tyler by his designer denim, looking for the Huntingdon Hangover... NO! Tyler floats over the shoulder, landing on his feet. Tyler then tries to spin Riggs around, but Riggs recovers and catches him with a spinning elbow!

RIGGS
(slaps Tyler) Where's your partner to save you now, huh!?

It isn't Tyler's partner who saves him. But, when someone needs saving, who better than Biffman? And as Riggs turns to hit the ropes, he runs right into the superhero, who delivers FANFARE FOR THE SUPER MAN!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
There goes Riggs!

Rolling Riggs aside, Biffman is aware that he needs to deal with Tyler as well. He jumps to his feet and strikes an heroic pose, before he elevates Tyler up for the same move...

...NO! Shayne pulls Tyler off of Biff's shoulders!

*SMACK*
*SMACK*

And seconds later they connect with the Double Superkick!!

COLE
I think the superhero is seeing stars!

Biffman falls back against the ropes, the only thing holding him up at this point. They send him back towards D*LUX, who glance at each other. Any lingering tension is then quickly put aside, in favour of unity, as Tyler gets Biff in a wheelbarrow position and sets him up for the running diamond dust from Shayne!!!!

COLE
D*LUX CAPACITOR!

Tyler rolls Biff over and pins him down, while Shayne stands guard...

3!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

*DINGDINGDING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the match and STILL ONE AND ONLY WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE and "TREMENDOUS" TYLER... D*LLLLLLLLUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Amberlyn looks on, trying her best to not look unhappy and failing.

COLE
Chalk another one up for the Tag Team Champions! There were moments when it could easily have gone against them but D*LUX weathered the storm and retain amidst the chaos. A real test overcome.

Handed their title belts, Tyler offers his hand to Shayne and the Tag Team Champions slap in solidarity, still a little tense, but a definite improvement. Shayne turns and raises the title to the crowd. At which point, Tyler turns to Amberlyn, who blows him a kiss.

COACH
D*LUX might have won tonight, but you can't paper over the cracks. Trouble is, still, brewing.

OAOAST HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR V

Halloween night! Exclusively on TSM and The Pit in Canada

iypbotwzackcortez.jpg

Malibu and Cortez come out of their neutral corners, and as Zack goes to lock up, Cortez catches him with a kick to the side of the left leg.  Malibu flinches, but in that split second Cortez nails him with a chop, and then snapmares him over.  Zack rolls to his feet and goes for a double leg takedown, but Cortez sprawls and catches him coming in, only for Malibu to power up and backdrop him to the canvas!  Zack takes Cortez and fires him into the ropes, only for Todd to counter and catch a hip toss, but when he leans in Zack kicks his legs up and drives him off.  Malibu kips up and nails a pair of forearms that daze the "Urban Legend", and then he sends him to the ropes.  Zack drops his head, but when Cortez goes for a kick Zack catches the leg, throws it down, and hits a clothesline from a standing postion!  Zack picks Cortz up, but now he's on the receiving end of a forearm shot, then stunned with an inverted atomic drop so that Cortez can nail him with a spinning wheel kick!

COLE
It's a game of back and forth here in the opening moments...these two know each other so well, and both have a lot at stake here tonight.

COACH
What's Malibu got at stake, besides his ego?

COLE
C'mon, Coach.  Both of these guys want to get themselves back into contention.  They're both trying to move on from the events earlier this year and get their heads back in the game, and a loss tonight is an instant setback no matter who suffers it.

Zack brings himself up by the ropes, but Cortez is there to drag him away, pulling him in so that he can nail some knee strikes to the body, then follows up with several more forearms.  He grabs Zack in a front facelock, but Malibu pushes him back into the corner, causing the referee to call for the break!  Cortez releases the hold, allowing Malibu to back off, and the two tie up again, with Malibu using a headlock takeover, but Cortez breaks free of his attempt at a headscissors!  Cortez goes for the legs, but Zack kicks him off, and as Cortez comes up off the mat, Zack pops up and nails him with a dropkick!  Cortez gets up again, and once again, Zack hits a dropkick that floors him!  Zack moves in on Cortez once again, but Todd hooks the waistband of Zack's tights and pulls him forward, sending Zack hurling through the ropes and to the floor!

COLE
Cortez just bought himself a moment or two here, but he can't let Malibu relax for too long if he wants to win tonight.

Cortez continues to go full speed ahead, darting out of the ring with a baseball slide, but Malibu sidesteps it and yanks Cortez out of the ring!  He lunges at him with a lariat, but Cortez ducks it, and kicks his leg back, nailing Zack in the midsection with a hard kick!  Malibu then finds himself suplexed on the ringside floor, the shockwaves moving up his spine upon impact!  This allows Cortez a moment or two to pace himself and consider his next move.  He picks Zack up, but Zack fights back, taking shots at the midsection before Todd drives a knee into his gut and then throws him back into the ring.  Malibu gets to his feet, while Cortez climbs up on the apron, and before Malibu can realize what's going on, he's nailed in the back of the head with a springboard dropkick from the Urban Legend!  Cortez quickly rolls Zack onto his back and covers...

ONE!

TW-NO!

...but Malibu throws a shoulder up, preventing the first pinfall of the match from being the last!

COACH
Let's see how much of that fightin' spirit Malibu's gonna have if Cortez breaks the forks out!

COLE
Cortez said it's not going to come to that tonight, Coach.  

COACH
Just because he said somethin' doesn't make it true, Mikey Cole.  You tell people you're straight every day, but we know the truth.

COLE
WHAT!?

COACH
Denial.  Typical closet case response.

With Zack still down, Cortez hits a kneedrop on the Preppy One, then brings him up and uses a snapmare.  With Zack in seated position, he's struck by a hard kick from Cortez, who then runs the ropes and nails another dropkick to the back of Zack's head!  With Zack on his back, Cortez moves out to the apron and leaps in with a springboard kneedrop...but Malibu rolls under him as he lands, causing Todd's knee to smash into the canvas!  Cortez comes up holding his leg, and while he's tending to it, Zack comes up and nails him with a belly to back suplex!  Both men are looking up at the lights now, as the enthusiastic crowd applauds for all the action they're seeing.   Zack comes up and brings Todd up with him, then nails him with a European uppercut, and sets him up for a suplex, only for Cortez to counter!  He falls behind Malibu and runs him towards the ropes, rolling him up with a cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

Malibu kicks out, and when he gets up, he tries to catch Cortez with SCHOOL'S OUT, but Cortez catches the leg and swings Zack around, then grabs him by the throat!  Cortez goes for URBAN ASSAULT, but Malibu kicks him in the stomach and hits a DDT to prevent it, and now he goes for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

The crowd is rabid, and as soon as Cortez's shoulder came off the mat, Zack was bringing him to his feet, backing him into the corner.  Zack hits a series of shoulders to the ribs, then fires Cortez off to the far corner...but halfway there Cortez puts the brakes on and turns around, charging towards Zack...and they take EACH OTHER OUT with a double clothesline!

COLE
These two have been friends and bitter enemies, and it has caused them to know each other so well.  This is as even of a matchup as you're going to get here in the OAOAST!

Nick Patrick starts the count, and by the count of six, both men, groggy, are up.  Cortez lunges forward with another lariat, but Malibu blocks the shot with both arms, then hits a release belly to belly suplex, throwing Cortez across the ring!  Zack gets up, and as Cortez gets up on all fours, Malibu runs over, kicks off of Cortez and jumps to the middle rope, then jumps back with a Vaderbomb splash, flattening Cortez!  Zack rolls him over...

ONE!

TWO!

TH-NO!

...but Cortez kicks out!

COLE
High octane, high impact...this is what the OAOAST is all about!

COACH
I think YOU must be high if you think the OAOAST is all about Hack Malibu, suckup!

COLE
Coach, you kiss more ass than the guy who does the donkey show in Tijuana, so do you really want to go there?

Zack brings Todd up, but Cortez stuns him with a jawbreaker, then hits another inverted atomic drop, then grabs Zack and pulls him to the corner.  Cortez goes for a tornado DDT, but Zack stops him by throwing him off, then goes for SCHOOL'S OUT...only to have Cortez hit him with a sweep kick to counter!  Cortez hops over Zack's body and rushes to the top rope, and as Malibu gets to his feet, Cortez hits a moonsault bodyblock that floors Zack!  Malibu is dazed and starts to come up, but Cortez brings him up the hard way, then sets up for RIOT ACT PLUS, but Zack manages to backdrop him...only for Cortez to turn it into a sunset flip!

ONE!

TWO!

Malibu rolls backwards, but as he comes up, Todd hits a roundhouse kick to his ribcage, doubling Zack over!  Once again, he goes for the Riot Act Plus, but this time Malibu powers him up onto his shoulders and hits a variation of the HONOR ROLL, crushing Cortez under his own weight!

COLE
As the pace picks up, so does the chance of defeat.  Todd Cortez nearly had Malibu not once, but twice now, and you have to wonder how many more times Zack can fight off the Riot Act Plus!

Malibu sits up and looks as if he's plotting his next move, unsure of how to maintain the advantage.  He gets up and runs the ropes, going for the ZACK ATTACK as Todd gets up...but Cortez blocks it, and quickly hits an enzugiri!  Malibu staggers, and Cortez grabs him by the throat and plants him with URBAN ASSAULT, keeping Malibu pinned to the canvas!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!  NO!  ZACK KICKS OUT!

Cortez is now irate, pounding the canvas and arguing with Nick Patrick about the count.  Patrick gets right back in his face and warns him that it was only two, and Cortez snaps, going and stomping Malibu before taking him to the corner and pounding him across the chest with forearms!  Patrick calls for a break, and Cortez does back off on the count of five, but then hits a running back elbow, then throws Zack down to the canvas!  He goes to the top, and leaps off with a frog splash...but Zack puts his knees up at the last second!  Cortez has the wind knocked out of him and flops around like a fish out of water, giving Malibu the time to get back to his feet!  With Cortez in a bad way, Malibu rushes up behind him and hits one German suplex, two German suplexes, three German suplexes, four!  After that, Malibu seems to have exerted himself too much, releasing Todd after the last one and going and standing by the ropes, resting on them while also watching his foe.  

COLE
Zack is wearing thin, and you can see it.  He's got to be looking to end this now!

Malibu waits on Cortez, and when the street fighter gets up, Zack shoots forward with SCHOOL'S OUT...but Cortez manages to catch Malibu's foot...only for Zack to nail him with an enzuigiri!  Cortez falls to one knee, and Zack comes off the ropes and DRILLS HIM IN THE FACE with a Zack Attack, possibly shattering the cheekbone of Cortez in the process!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO!  CORTEZ KICkS OUT!

The crowd gasps, thinking that was three, and the look on Zack's face shows he thought the same thing.  He pulls Cortez up and goes for another German suplex, but Todd keeps his weight shifted, not allowing Zack to take him over!  Zack hoists him up again, but Todd shifts his weight, then counters by using a go behind and planting Zack with a German suplex of his own!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Once again, both men lay weary on the canvas.  Zack rolls away from Cortez, while the Urban Legend sits up and looks over his shoulder, wondering how much further he's going to have to push it to get the win here tonight.  Zack clings to the ropes, using them to help himself up to his feet.  Cortez moves in for the kill...AND ZACK NAILS A SCHOOL'S OUT BEFORE COLLAPSING BACK TO THE CANVAS!

COACH
School's Out, Light's Out!

COLE
Cortez is down, but Zack needs to make the cover!

Groggy, Malibu struggles to make it over to Cortez.  Using his elbows, the exhausted former World Champion drags himself across the canvas and makes it over to his opponent, draping an arm across him.  Nick Patrick hits the canvas as soon as Malibu does this, and the count goes off...

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENO!  NO!  CORTEZ GETS A SHOULDER UP!

COACH
Say WHAT!?  

COLE
He kicked out!  

COACH
I'm getting worn out just WATCHING this match.  These dudes must have chugged five Five Hour Energies before the show!

The crowd, Malibu...even Nick Patrick can't believe it, but Cortez is showing tremendous resilience here tonight.  Once again, he finds himself brought to his feet, but instinct takes over and he shoves Malibu away...and Zack collides with Nick Patrick!  The back of Zack's head smashes Patrick in the face, knocking him cold, and as Zack stumbles forward, Cortez rolls him up with a small package!

COLE
Cortez has Zack down, but we don't have a referee!

After what must feel like an eternity, Cortez breaks the pin attempt and gets up, noticing Patrick face down on the mat.  He goes over to tend to him, taking his focus away from Malibu, who gets to his feet.  Cortez turns back to his opponent, and CRACK~!...gets nailed with ANOTHER School's Out!  Now Zack tends to Patrick, trying to revive him so he can make the cover, but the referee is having trouble coming to.  All of a sudden, there's a buzz in the crowd, which Malibu is oblivious to.

COLE
There's a commotion here in the crowd apparently, and...hey wait, that guy just hopped the railing!

Michael Cole only sees the back of his head, but the tied back black hair shows the world the face of JASON SILVER, who slides into the ring and nails Malibu with a lariat to the back of the head!

COACH
It's Silver!

COLE
Jason Silver...what the hell is he doing!?

COACH
He's helpin' his boy out, that's what!

Silver puts the boots to Malibu, then brings him up and DRILLS him with a low kick, before pulling Malibu up across his shoulders and dropping him with the SILVER BULLET~!  The former World Champion stands triumphantly over Malibu, basking in the glory of what he's just done, and then exits the ring, hopping back over the railing just as security and officials come pouring out of the back.

COLE
Was this the plan all along?  Was Cortez the setup guy for Jason Silver?

COACH
They're boys, Mikey Cole!  Cortez is true to the cause!

COLE
WHAT cause!?

COACH
The extermination of Zack Malibu, that's what!

Cortez gets up, and seeing Malibu down, he takes a moment to wonder how it happened.  Patrick seems to be recovering, so Cortez goes and pulls Malibu up, then readies him in a standing headscissors.  With no retaliation from the Franchise, Cortez easily leaps into the air and flips him into the RIOT ACT PLUS, and the crown of Zack's head bounces like a superball off the canvas!

COLE
The Riot Act Plus!  Nothing more than an exclamation point at this point!

Cortez covers, and Patrick makes it over to count the fall...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING!  DING!  DING!

COLE
Todd Cortez gets the victory, but at what cost?  Has he sold his soul to Jason Silver?

COACH
Don't go gettin' all deep, Mikey Cole.  Think of the history between these three guys.  You really think Cortez turned the corner?  He played Malibu for a fool, and Zack bit on it, just like always!

As "Oh No" plays and his hand is raised, Cortez keeps his distance from Zack, allowing him to recover.  He hops out of the ring and walks around ringside, and by the look on his face it seems that even Cortez knows something isn't right.

COLE
An excellent match tainted by the appearance of the former World Champion, and I think that tonight we've been left with more questions than answers!

THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TRADITION

NOVEMBER REIGN

SUNDAY NIGHT, NOVEMBER 27
LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

iypbotwkrisvsbo.jpg

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is the MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
Featuring the THE BEAST…and the MISS CALIFORNIA it is for OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT... CHAMPIONSHIP... OF THE WORLD! ARE YOU READY!?

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
Buffalo, New York... ARE... YOU... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEADY!?!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
For the thousands in attendance... and the millions, watching around the world... LLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRREEEEEAAAADDYYYYY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Give me those bright lights, long nights
High rise, over time

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Give me them bright lights, long nights
Party till the sun is rising
High rise, over time
Working till the moon is shining
Hot guys, fly girls
Never thought I'd say
I feel on top of the world
I feel on top of the world Hey

The arena’s structural integrity is pushed to its limits by the gigantic flood of cheers that rolls from the stands. Dancers dressed in skimpy kitten costumes, grind against each other’s near naked bodies to the tune of “On Top Of The World”. Coming from the parted entrance doors, is a woman who‘s beauty puts everyone’s to shame, Krista Isadora Duncan! While the fans continue to salute her, Miss California shows her leggy body with an eye catching pose.

BUFFER
Introducing the challenger, hailing from the unofficial capital of the UNIVERSE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!! She is a New York Times best selling author... a reality TV star... the founder of the FIT with KID line of exercise videos... a member of the Hollywood Walk Of Fame... the most desirable woman in Hollywood...KRISTA... IIIISSSSSAAADDOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA... DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fans in the front row “worship” the title challenger, as she makes a graceful strut down the entrance ramp. Her hair is blown in multiple directions by a wind machine at the end of the walkway.

COLE
Krista Isadora Duncan has won all three matches she’s been in since she’s returned from injury. But, tonight in Buffalo, she faces the man who injured her in the first place: the world heavyweight champion, Bohemoth.

COACH
That’s a tough challenge, Mikey Cole. I don’t know if Krista’s ready for it.

Krista’s upside rope hanging trick earns itself a mammoth round of applause from the sold out audience.

*SCREEECH*

An outpouring of jeers meets with “Where Would You Rather Be” to call Bohemoth onto the stage.  The world champion strides out, face stern, eyes narrowed, and muscles flexing.

BUFFER
And the champion, He weighs in tonight at two hundred, eighty four and three quarter pounds! Ladies and gentlemen, the current, reigning and defending OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CCHHAAMMPPIIIOOOOOOOOOOONN... "THE EPITOME OF MASCULINITY"... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

COACH
The Beast thought he was the face of this company when he beat and injured Krista. And for a while he was. But then Krista came back, and now he has to share the spotlight. But if he could put her out of action for good, he’d for sure be the face of the sport.

Bohemoth powers his way up the staircase and into the ring. He goes to the top turnbuckle to showcase his world title to the booing fans.

DING DING DING

KRISTA
Alright, shithead, here’s the deal because you didn’t get it the first time we fought. I’m gonna take off my top, you’re gonna drool, I’m gonna kick you the testicles, and you’re going to say “wah no fair only my daddy touches me there”

25gxd0k_1316975188.gif

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KRISTA
Come on, look at them, look at my breasts!

Bohemoth lunges forward with a lariat aimed at Krista’s head. Krista ducks the attack and the big man falls into the corner.

KRISTA
See, the thing is I have really big breasts. And you have a penis, however small it may be I assume it is still functioning, thus you should want to look at my breasts. But, if you’d rather I’d just beat you down I’d be happy to oblige.

Krista buttons up her top.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Krista proceeds to slam knife edge chops into Bohemoth’s expansive chest. Bohemoth endures only a few of those blows, before grabbing onto Krista and dumping her into the corner.  He raises his fist and roars before attempting to slam his hand into Krista’s face. The blond bombshell ducks bellow his questing hand, and comes up to pound him with a knife edge chop.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KRISTA
That is soooooooooo annoying.

Bohemoth staggers down the ropes, heading into the next corner. Krista follows his movement, and snaps off another chop.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KRISTA
WHOOOO! WHOOOO! WHOOOO! Do you not see how painfully stupid that is? Gee, I just saw a middle aged woman assault a middle aged steroid abuser, I’m going to whoo in response? What sense does it make?

Krista hits Bohemoth with another hard chop.

“WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

KRISTA
Oh yeah, that’s much better. :angry:

Grabbing onto Bo’s arm, Krista attempts to shoot the world champion into opposite corner. But, he reverses the hold and Krista sent hurtling towards the ring posts.  She leaps onto the top turnbuckle, and moonsaults back at Bohemoth. Unfortunately she lands directly onto his broad shoulders. The Beast surges forward and drops her face first onto the top turnbuckles. While she staggers away, Bohemoth runs the ropes. He comes back to flatten her with a devastating yakuza kick!

COLE
Bohemoth’s power versus Krista’s agility. And that’s going to be what this whole match is about.

COACH
That and Krista’s titties.

Krista staggers into the corner, where Bohemoth runs in to smash a lariat into her.  He watches as she dizzily walks out the corner, and then pounces upon her with a running shoulder tackle.

BOHEMOTH
Chokeslam!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Bohemoth sets to make good on his promise, tightening his hand around Krista’s throat. He brings her into the air, but the challenger responds by kicking Bohemoth in the head!

KRISTA
Word of advice, honey, don’t tell me what move you’re going to do. For instance if I could say I’m going to kick you in the leg, and you’d be ready to block it. But, I’m not going to say it I’m just going to kick you.

Krista does exactly that, slashing her foot through his leg.

KRISTA
Idiot.

Krista kicks Bo three more times, only serving to anger him with each strike. He finally lashes out with a grip onto her hair.  He uses that grip to slam her face first into the top turnbuckle.  Krista is woozy, and this gives Bohemoth time needed to pound her with punches. Done with that bit of business, he brings her to the center of the ring. He proceeds to set her up for the B-Trayal, drawing jeers from the sold out Buffalo crowd.  Krista, however, manages to counter the hold with a single arm DDT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Bohemoth jumps to his feet, but is obviously hurting from Krista’s attack. Due to this he’s unable to defend himself from the kick she wings into his arm. The fitness queen then steps back before running forward to level another kick against his limb.

COLE
The kick is good!

KRISTA
I heard that. And if you ever make a football reference in relation to anything I do, I’ll be using your severed nose as a pencil holder.

COACH
Krista doesn’t like football.

COLE
Yes, I gathered that.

Suddenly Bohemoth reaches out and grabs onto Krista’s neck!

COLE
Bohemoth does like football, so I’m free to say he’s going for a touchdown with a chokeslam!

But, Krista wards him away with a pair of well placed kicks to the ribs. Bohemoth only stays away for a few seconds, however, and once those seconds are up he flourishes with a lariat. Krista shoots herself bellow the attack, and then returns fire with a superkick. Frightened of the deadly move, Bohemoth hits the ground.

KRISTA
Okay, now we’ve gone beyond hatred to the point where I’m just embarrassed for you.

Krista goes back to kicking Bohemoth in the leg, a tactic that works to push the big man into the corner. Bohemoth’s leg gives way beneath the ferocity of the blows, and Krista is able to kick him to the ground. But, Bohemoth has fight left in him, and strikes her with a pair of uppercuts. These back Krista away and Bohemoth is able to come to a standing position.  Krista hammers him with another kick to the leg, but Bohemoth shurgs off the blow to floor with a single punch.

COACH
I gotta say Krista is doing the smart thing by going after Bohemoth’s legs. That removes a lot of his explosive power.

Krista uses the ropes to get back to her feet. But, being so close to the edge of the ring proves to be a disadvantage as Bohemoth strides ahead to clothesline her out the ring!

BOHEMOTH
ITS ALL ABOUT ME!

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

Bohemoth ignores the crowd as he prepares to gather Krista from the outside. But as he reaches the ropes, Krista lunges forward and trips him to the ground. Without wasting a single second, she slams his leg into the ring apron! Bohemoth grimaces in pain, while Krista finds her way back into the ring.  She goes to work on her foe’s leg, hammering it with stomps.

KRISTA
This is like taking candy from a baby. A rather large baby with a effeminate lisp, and a midget head.

Krista tries to twist Bohemoth’s leg in an uncomfortable position, but the South Carolina native uses his good leg to shove her away. Krista is sent tumbling through the ropes, to the outside mats.

COLE
There’s that explosive power you were talking about, Coach.

After following Krista out the ring, Bohemoth scoops her into his arms. He strides ahead and rams her back first into the steel post. Pain is written across Krista’s face as Bohemoth dumps her inside the ring, draping her across the ring apron. The Beast backs away, only to come striding forward with a kick to the side of Krista’s head!

COACH
Krista ain’t gonna be able to take that much punishment. And blows like that are goimg to do a number on her.

Krista rolls back to the center of the ring, clutching her anguished head.  Thinking her severly weakened, Bohemoth takes a leisurely time in entering the ring.  This proves problematic, as once he returns Krista dropkicks him in the leg. This brings him down to the ground, and allows Krista to begin tangling him inside a figure four leg lock!

COLE
This is something we’ve never seen before from Krista!

Bohemoth is left in serious pain as the hold if fully completed. His teeth grit, and his fist pound the mat in hopes of copping with the agony the hold brings him.

COLE
How much can Bohemoth take? Will Krista return the favor and injure him?

The crowd demand that the world champion submit to the submission hold. But, there will be no submission as Bohemoth uses his incredible strength to power out the leg lock.

COACH
The Beast got out of it, but how much damage did it do to him?

Both competitors get to their feet with Krista striking first with a kick to Bo’s injured leg. The big man comes back with a hard punch that stops Krista in her tracks. He winds up for a haymaker, but Krista stops the attack with a dropkick to his knees.  She tries to whip him into the ropes, but he shifts his weight and sends her into the cables.  Unluckily for him, when she returns she drops him with a flying forearm!  Krista kips up, and turns around to head into a swinging rock bottom!

COLE
B-Trayal!

COACH
Where did that come from?

The Buffalo crowd panics as Bohemoth pins Krista to canvas…

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Bohemoth shakes his head, unable to fathom how he failed to get a three count.  Grabbing Krista by the hair, he pulls her upright and into the set up for the B-Trayal. But as he starts to swing her around, Krista counters with a beautiful  KIDology! Hampered by injuries, she takes a moment to recover before going for a pinfall…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

KICKOUT!

Krista scowls, now being the one who has to deal with a close count.  Beyond her vision, Bohemoth rolls out the ring to try and recuperate. Eventually, Krista notices his retreat. She runs up the turnbuckles, and sails off with a moonsault press! However, Bohemoth catches her within his arms.  Krista makes a furious effort to try and struggle free of his grasp. But her work is wasted, and The Beast drives her into the ground with a B-Trayal!

COLE
Those mats are paper thin! And Krista just driven into them!

COACH
There’s nothing but hard concrete beneath those things, Mikey.

Bohemoth rolls away from Krista and smiles, highly pleased with what he’s accomplished.

BOHEMOTH
SHE’S FINISHED!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Bohemoth grabs Krista by the seat of her skirt, and deposits her inside the squared circle. Upon entering himself he goes for the pivotal pincover…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista brings the shoulder up!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

Bohemoth is in a state of utter disbelief and pounds the canvas in disgust.  While the B-Trayal shows on replay, Bohemoth stuffs Krista between his legs. He signals for the end of the contest, bringing forth boos from the stands. Krista is then brought up onto his shoulders in a power bomb position, but she summons the agility needed to counter with an X-factor!

COACH
YO YOU DEALIN’ WITH THE X-FACTOR~!

As the audience cheers her counter, Krista drapes her arm over Bohemoth’s wide chest for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Krista positions herself at Bohemoth’s side, causing the crowd to go wild with delight.

COLE
Here it comes!

KRISTA
7427.gif

COACH
And here I come!

Krista completes the moonsault portion of the hold, but unfortunately comes down on Bohemoth’s raised knees. The Beast tries to drag his title challenger into a chokehold, but Krista succeeds in avoiding it by shifting her body into a jack knife pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Bohemoth throws Krista off him! They head to their feet, where Krista strikes with a KIDology!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
That’s it! That’s it!

Krista once again lays her arm across Bohemoth in a pin effort…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! ONLY A TWO COUNT!

KRISTA
(to the referee)
When, you got home you can expect several letter bombs awaiting your arrival.

Using the ropes to get herself upright, Krista awaits Bohemoth to do the same. When he does, she leaps into him for another KIDology effort! But Bohemoth catches her within his arms and swiftly proceeds to drive her into the canvas with a front spine buster!

COACH
Now that is it!

Bohemoth certainly believes so, covering Krista for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

KRISTA MAKES THE KICKOUT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
There’s still hope for Krista!

Bohemoth leans against the ropes and stares hard at the official. His frustration eventually boils over and causes him to throw Krista through the ropes.

COLE
This isn’t just about winning a match for Bohemoth, this is about solidifying his place as face of this great company. Its about protecting his spot.

After departing the ring, Bohemoth heads to the French announce table. He removes the various items from the desk, giving immediate worry to fans. Once the table is cleared, Bohemoth grabs Krista between his legs.

BOHEMOTH
I’M GONNA END HER CAREER!

COLE
Don’t do this, Bohemoth! She has a family!

The fans urge Krista to fight free as she’s pulled onto his shoulders. And fight free she does, shimmying down his back. Surprised, Bohemoth turns around and his superkicked onto the announce table!  

COLE
Bohemoth with a costly failure.

With Bohemoth’s body strewn about the announce table, Krista develops a rather sinister idea. Despite the pain that wracks her body, she manages to climb onto the top turnbuckle. The crowd rises to their feet in anticipation over the upcoming death defying stunt.  

COLE
Don’t do it, Krista! Think about your health!

Within moments Krista is flipping backwards with a gorgeous moonsault! Her body crashes into Bohemoth’s, and shatters the announce table!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

COACH
Krista, may have ended her own career!

Both competitors lie dazed atop the wreckage of the announce table. Bohemoth groans in pain, while Krista’s hair covers are grimacing face.

COLE
What an amazing aerial assault by the multi time world champion!

Bohemoth grabs his wounded leg, and slams the ground in response to his pain.  He tries to claw his way up the apron to get to his feet. But Krista stays on him, and shoves him into the ring.  While she enters the squared circle herself, he starts to come upright. Once he’s fully standing Krista strikes him with a KIDology!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The crowd ready the celebration as Krista hooks Bohemoth’s legs for the cover…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! BOHEMOTH KICKSOUT!

Krista lets out a loud wail to vent her anger at the lack of a victory. She continues to fumes even as she watches Bohemoth step off the canvas. Her leg swings forward with a superkick, but Bohemoth catches her foot and swiftly slams it to the ground. Mere seconds later, she’s being swung around for the swinging rock bottom!

COLE
B-Trayal by the champion!

Bohemoth pulls Krista off the canvas, and hooks her arm across his. From there he swings her out for a second B-Trayal!

COACH
He’s trying to end her career, Mikey! Bohemoth wants to make sure that he and he alone is the face of this company.

Bohemoth puts his arm across Krista for the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

KRISTA’S SHOULDER COMES UP!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Disbelief and rage crosses Bohemoth’s face, as the fans loudly cheer Krista’s resiliency. The big man stands up and gives the THUMBS DOWN!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
Krista’s in trouble! Krista’s in big trouble!

Bohemoth pulls Krista up by the side of the head, and holds her close to his body.

BOHEMOTH
ITS ALL ABOUT ME! YOU’RE DONE! ITS MY TIME NOW! YOU’RE CAREER IS OVER! THIS IS MY COMPA-

KIDOLOGY BY KRISTA!

COLE
OH MY~! OH MY~! OH MY~!

THE COVER….

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

COLE
YES!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall and new OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…..KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN!

The fans erupt with a mammoth ovation for the title change as On Top Of The World returns to life. Krista sits up, and through all the pain in her body manages a contented grin over her grand accomplishment.

COLE
Folks, we have a record holding six-time world heavyweight champion in Krista Isadora Duncan!

Krista is given her belt and a victory martini. One guess as to which one she’s more pleased by. The crowd applauds loudly as she sips on her martini and raises her newly won title high into the air.

COLE
Krista Isadora Duncan has solidified herself as the face of this company with an amazing victory over The Beast!

Bohemoth comes to, but is too dejected to do anything to Krista. He exits the ring with head held low, and heart broken. However, his depature is unnoticed by the fans who continue to celebrate with the six-time world champion.

COLE
Folks, what a night we have had, capped off by a triumphant return from injury by Krista Isadora Duncan! Good night, everyone!

FADE OUT