OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/10/11

Tony149

manchester-cheap-tickets.gif
THE OAOAST WELCOMES YOU TO MANCHSTER, ENGLAND!

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-
BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

Seeing that we're on a special European tour, fancy fireworks and loud pyro are the order of the day before we're served up a helping of Double C.

COLE
Welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN live from Manchester, England! What a show we have tonight with an Anglemania level mainevent.

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
WORLD TITLE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH
ALIX MARIA SPEZIA VS KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN
TONIGHT!

COACH
Damn, b, my dick is ready for that one!

COLE
I...its going to be a long night, isn't it? Also on tap for tonight is an interesting bout between red hot Big Papa Thrust, and controversial Abdullah Abir Nerdly.

"Getting Away With Murder" is finally heard for the first time in months on an episode of HeldDOWN~!, and the fans in the arena are overjoyed, jumping to their feet with signs held high as the OAOAST Franchise, ZACK MALIBU, walks through the curtain to the expected huge response!

COLE
It was a shocking night for the OAOAST fans and the locker room when Zack Malibu returned at Angleslam...

COACH
Shocking?  How can you say that?  You were in on it!

COLE
I didn't say it was shocking for me, but I did put one over on Riggs and Piercy D., didn't I?

COACH
Blah blah blah.

COLE
As I was saying, Zack made his return in epic fashion, helping me to dispose of James Riggs and Pierce Duncan, but let us in on his whereabouts and the choices he's faced in the past few months, and now it looks like he's here to enlighten us again!

Malibu, pleased to be back, is all smiles as he takes the mic and shakes hands with Michael Buffer before getting into the ring, greeted with the chant of his name.

ZACK!
ZACK!
ZACK!

MALIBU
By now, I'm sure those of you who didn't see Angleslam heard all about Angleslam, and heard what I said that night.  In case you've been sick, sleeping, or just haven't been paying attention, let me say one thing to you right now...Zack Malibu is HERE, Zack Malibu is BACK, Zack Malibu is NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

The fans roar, clapping and shouting for the Preppy One.

MALIBU
It's true, I had offers to go elsewhere.  It's also true that I toyed with the idea of retirement.  As much as I love my family, as much as waking up and not being sore is something I look forward to, I'm not ready for that yet.  After all I've been through the past ten years here, and especially after the past year, there is no way I can walk away from this, even if it's to sit behind a desk in the corporate office.  Some of my very best friends were able to walk away with their heads held high...people like Superstar, Some Guy and Evenflow...but not me.  I can't walk away from this ring, I can't walk away from you people, and I can't walk away from unfinished business, namely Jason Silver.

The crowd boos at the mention of Anglesault's nephew, who is no doubt the black sheep of his family after attacking his own uncle after his Anglemania loss.

MALIBU
I laid out the challenge at Angleslam, and still haven't heard anything from you, Jason, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop.  You see, there are some goals that I have now that my head is on straight.  One is to get back in this ring and prove that I am still the best at what I do.  Two, is that come hell or high water, I will work my way back to the World Heavyweight Title.  Three, and this is the big one, is that you and I are finally going to have it out, once and for all, and I'm going to send you into early retirement for everything that you've done!  So, with that said, the ball is in your court.  You can ignore me, and pretend like it's not eating away at you, but I know you, and if you've got even a little bit of your uncle's ego, you won't let it slide because you CAN'T let it slide.  So the invitation is open, Jason.  Come back here, walk down to this ring.  Call me out, interrupt me, walk out of the crowd for all I care...just get your ass back to the OAOAST so I can kick it back out!

Zack's jovial mood turns to strong determination as he utters those words, and that's when Mos Def's "Oh No" kicks in, bringing TODD CORTEZ out to everyone's surprise!

COLE
The Urban Legend!  We haven't seen Cortez in a while either, and most feel it's because of his ties to Jason Silver.

COACH
That sounds about right to me, Mikey Cole.  Cortez is true street style, and he ain't gonna let Motormouth Malibu speak ill of his boy like that!

Cortez, with his trademark bulletproof vest draped over his torso, heads to the ring, as Malibu looks on, ready to pounce.  Cortez puts his hands up, signaling that he means no harm, and gets in the ring slowly, allowing Malibu to keep an eye on him.  Cortez walks right by Malibu and calls for a mic to be thrown to him, while Malibu remains wary of his presence.

CORTEZ
Zack, I can see that you're on edge right now, but I'm not out here to fight.  I've got some stuff to get off my chest, and right now, this is the perfect time for it.

Malibu stays cautious, but motions for Cortez to say his piece.

CORTEZ
See, I saw Angleslam, and I heard what you said.  About life choices, and about what brought you back to full time status.  Because you could have just gone out on top as the conquering hero, the man who put Anglesault out of the business, but here you are, back with the spotlight shining on you, ready to prove once and again that YOU, and no one else, that YOU, are the man.

Malibu watches as Cortez circles the ring, not wanting to take his eye off of the dangerous street fighter.

CORTEZ
That brings me to another part of your speech...the fact that you had an offer on the table from the SWF.

The crowd boos at the mention of the longtime rival federation, who have recently started operations up again.

CORTEZ
I've been OAOAST for so long that most people probably forgot that that's where I got my big break.  I was an SWF guy, and a few weeks ago, I got a call too, Zack.  I got a call from the SWF, and they said that I should come home.  They said that I didn't need the OAOAST anymore, that I had a chance to breakout on my own once and for all, and that they could use someone like me.  That I could finally prove, on my home turf, that I'm every bit the superstar I've said I was for the past seven years.  I come from the street, so I know a hustle when I hear it, and this wasn't no hustle.  This was legit.  These were people who had faith in me, despite everything I've done, and were going to give me another shot.  The thing is, and this might make some people pretty unhappy...I told them no, Zack.

The crowd, who were booing Cortez, now sound a bit mixed, cheering the fact that Cortez opted to turn down the SWF.

CORTEZ
I could have left, Zack.  I could have walked away from all the bodies I left bloodied.  I could have walked away from the lying, the backstabbing, the games.  I could have walked away from everything that you and I, good and bad, have been through.  A clean slate for the Urban Legend, but do you know why I didn't take it?  Because I'm TIRED of the games, and I'm not someone who runs.  I'm a man, and like me, love me, or hate me, I come at you head on.  You of all people know about that.  So after hearing you at Angleslam, calling out Jason Silver, it made me think that he's not the only one you need to worry about.  Now, if you think I'm out here to save face for him, or to set you up, you can just nix that right quick, because I haven't heard a damn thing from him in months either.  I'm here to tell you that I'm here to gain some perspective, and maybe some redemption.  No sneak attacks, no jumping in the locker room, no carving up foreheads with a fork.  Just me, in this ring, looking to settle things once and for all, one on one, man to man, with YOU.  Because both of us need to move on from this, Zack.  We both want bigger things, and right now we're the last two left fighting a war that neither of us started.  So I'm out here, as a man, to challenge you to face me, anytime, anywhere, one last time.

MALIBU
Cortez...you and I, we've got quite the history.  Hell, you wouldn't even be in this company if I didn't bring you in as a Wildcard five years ago.  The fact that you're out here like this...I can respect that.  Maybe you've still got some of that dark side in you, maybe you don't...but I'm willing to take that chance, in the ring.  So, at On Top Of The World, September 25th, you and me...let's do this dance one more time.

The crowd cheers, as Cortez nods in agreement, and the two shake hands, but then have a tense staredown before breaking away.  Malibu's music comes up, and he backs out of the ring, keeping an eye on the Urban Legend while he exits.

COLE
Now THAT was a shocker!  Todd Cortez, one of the cornerstones of Anglesault's crew last year looking to decimate the OAOAST, is looking for redemption, and he went right to the main man for it!

COACH
Somethin' don't seem right, Mikey Cole...

COLE
Something doesn't smell right either, but I sit next to it every Thursday.

COACH
HEY~!

COLE
Folks, a few days before we left for our European Tour Maggie Nerdly was at an autograph signing at a car dealership in Worcester. Typically these sessions are a great way for the OAOAST Galaxy to meet and greet their favorite superstars. But this signing took a sinister turn. Here's the footage as shot by Molly Nerdly.

STEVENSON’S AUTO WORCESTER, MASSACHUSETTS

Maggie Nerdly happily signs autographs and poses for pictures with members of the OAOAST Galaxy, who are delighted to meet her. However, the mood shifts when ODIN and VICE stride through the door. CPA and Bosley roughly shove the attendees away so that Odin may get to Maggie. He looks around confused at the proceedings.

ODIN
What is this?

MAGGIE
What does it look like, man? It’s an autograph signing!

ODIN
Autograph signing?

MAGGIE
What they don’t have autograph signings in crazytown?

ODIN
I am unfamiliar with the concept.

BOSLEY
Its where a bunch of damn losers in some Podunk town get off their mama’s couch and come down to some hillbilly shopping center or car dealership to meet someone they worship. Last time the company had me do one of these things, this kid with Autism and a stutter came up and tried to get my autograph! Can you believe that shit? Well, you know what I did, I told that kid I was gonna autograph his forehead so he leaned in real close and I drew a dick right on it! His pops started talking shit about what the hell did you do to my son? I just nodded along and shit, and then BAM I punch the motherfucker in the jaw! Knocked out a couple of teeth and shit to.  FUCK YEAH!

MAGGIE
You are such….ugh!

MOLLY (OS)
Why are you three even here?

ODIN
Worship?

MAGGIE
Hello? Earth to crazy guy who thinks he’s a god, she asked you a question.

ODIN
Worship?

MAGGIE
Wow, you are totally out to lunch today.

Odin suddenly jumps atop the table. He looks out at the crowd with a fierce expression.

MAGGIE
What are you doing?

ODIN
Attention, mortals!

There’s little response from the numerous attendees.

ODIN
Attention, mortals!

BOSLEY
SHUT THE FUCK UP, FAGGOTS!

That vulgar command draws the attention of the people. Bosley smiles over his achivement.

ODIN
Thank you, Bosley. Mortals, I understand that you have come here to worship at the altar of Maggie Nerdly.

MAGGIE
They came to get their junk signed!

ODIN
But, you worship a false idol. Now, you will worship me!

MAN
Hey, get down, jackass!

MAN
Yeah, we didn’t come to see you!

ODIN
I don’t think you understand. I am a God! I rule not only over Asgard but I now rule over the OAOAST Galaxy! If you claim yourself to be a part of the OAOAST Galaxy then you fall under my command. On your knees, mortals!

MAN 2
Eat a sack of baby dicks!

ODIN
I said on your knees!

BOSLEY
FUCK YEAH! ITS ON NOW!

At that decree Bosley and CPA begin attacking the crowd!

MAGGIE
Are you kidding me? Stop it!

The alarmed attendees flee for the door, when suddenly two cars go up in flames!

MOLLY (OS)
You bought pyro to the autograph signing?

ODIN
You will learn to fear me!

At that point the footage ends as Molly runs off to help put out the fires.

COLE
Alfdogg has promised that Odin will be held accountable for what he did, and a formal apology has been issued to the dealership and all of the members of the OAOAST Galaxy who were placed in danger by Odin and VICE. Folks, we'll be back with more HeldDOWN~! after this!

COMMERCIAL

“Disco Heaven” by pop icon Lady Gaga plays, and the disco icon Vinny Valentine strolls out from the backstage area. At his side, annoying him as usual is Tony Tourettes. Vinny tries to put on a happy face through out the bothersome comments from his cousin.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of fifteen minutes! Now making his way to the ring, being accompanied by TONY TOURETTES, from Brooklyn, New York he weighs in at two hundred twenty eight pounds…..THE DISCO DUCK….VINNNNY VALLLLENNNTTIIINNNEEEEEE!

Vinny boogies and grooves beneath a large disco ball that has lowered itself over the ring.

COLE
Vinny Valentine looks to be all set for action against a man that few people want to face, Alexander The Brutal.

The rusted steel cage rises onto the entrance stage, while “Disarm” toils throughout the arena. Megan Skye appears to unlock the cage, allowing the stone faced Alexander to step into the world. After nodding to his associate, he marches towards the ring.

BUFFER
And the opponent, being accompanied by the OAOAST Foreign Liaison MEGAN SKYE….from Kavala, Greece, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds ALEXANDER THE BRUUUUTALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Megan joins Sofa Central, while Alexander heads into the ring to find a frightened opponent.

COLE
Megan, thanks for joining us.

MEGAN
Thanks for having me.

Vinny does not seem willing to engage in combat with Alexander, and remains glued to the corner posts.

VINNY
Hey now lets talk this out…

TONY
Fight him you pussy shitting bitch!

VINNY
I don’t think there’s much need for violence! Why don’t we both get funky with a dance off?

TONY
Fuck dancing! Fight him you homo slut!

VINNY
Quit calling me names.

TONY
Fart master!

VINNY
Knock it off!

Alexander, like everyone else present, grows tired of Vinny’s stallings and his argument with his cousin. As such he goes to attack Valentine. But Vinny ducks himself between the ropes for protection. This causes referee Earl Hebner to step in and separate Alexander from his intended victim.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Vinny isn’t overly thrilled with the prospects of getting back into the ring. Due to this he sits on the ropes for as long as the referee will allow.

COLE
Vinny wants nothing to do with Alexander The Brutal.

MEGAN
I can’t say I blame him. I have a hard time finding sparring partners for Alexander.

Vinny suddenly jumps Alexander, clobbering him with closed fists. Alexander takes these blows in stride. But the hard kick to the knee hobbles him, and allows Vinny to trap him inside a side headlock. The hold remains for a few brief seconds before Vinny is shoved into the cables. He bounces back and is floored by Alexander’s shoulder. Vinny tries to escape to the corner, but Alexander stalks his path of retreat. Pulling The Disco Duck up into the corner, Alexander rams his shoulder into Vinny’s midsection.

COLE
Abdullah Abir Nerdly might want to take notes on how not to get your ass kicked. He’ll be in action later tonight against Big Papa Thrust.

COACH
You act like Abdullah  has never been in a wrestling match.

COLE
He’s lost them all, including one to his baby sister!

A side belly to belly suplex puts Vinny onto the canvas. Looking for a hasty escape, he achingly gets to his feet. But Alexander blocks all retreat efforts with a battering ram headbutt to the chest! Vinny howls in pain as he rolls to the ring apron. Alexander follows his movement, expecting to be able to inflict more punishment.  But Vinny lashes out with a thumb to his eye. Alexander staggers away, giving The Disco Duck a clear path into the ring.

TONY
Stay on him ass muffin!

VINNY
Stop calling me names!

Vinny takes out his aggression on Alexander, chopping him down with a kick to the back of the knee. The Disco Duck promptly wails away on Alexander, but does little in the way of damage. Hoping to cause his foe pain at last, Vinny runs the ropes. But Alexander leaps up to throw him overhead with a belly-to-belly suplex!

COLE
BRUTAL~!

Vinny finds himself resting in the corner, and begging for mercy. But no mercy is forthcoming as Alexander runs across the ring to nail him in the jaw with a big boot! Megan applauds at the announce table, while Alexander shoots Vinny to the opposite corner.

COLE
Megan, you have been instrumental in organizing this European tour.

MEGAN
Yes, I have actually. We’ve got dates in France, Ireland, Germany, and finally Italy. It’s a great way to let our international fans know we care. And later in the year we’ll be visiting Tokyo and Dubai for HeldDOWN.

Vinny stumbles out the corner, walking himself directly into a THRUST KICK!

COLE
BRUTAL~!

Vinny brings himself upright and painfully staggers away from Alexander. Now trapped in the corner, Vinny is victimized by a clothesline from The Greek. With the ropes as a much needed crutch, he stumbles away from the ring posts. Alexander methodically follows him, and sends him into the ropes. He makes the error of lowering his head, which allows Vinny to slide across the ground and nail him with an uppercut.

COLE
That was a mistake by Alexander, wouldn’t you say, Megan?

MEGAN
Well, don’t forget that he had only been wrestling for a year prior to signing with the OAOAST. Occasionally mistakes will be made.

Vinny comes off the ropes with a lariat aimed directly at Alexander’s head. Too Vinny’s immense horror, Alexander trips him up with a Crossface!

MEGAN
Talk about mistakes, Vinny just made a major one.

Vinny doesn’t even attempt to fight free of the hold, rather he swiftly submits to its incredible anguish.

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a submission….ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL!!!!

Alexander puts out a mighty roar to celebrate his crushing triumph over Vinny.

COLE
Alexander The Brutal continues to impress!

MEGAN
I can’t say I expected anything less.

COMMERCIAL

Up on the interview stage we find Tony Brannigan, standing by.

BRANNIGAN
Alright Manchester, lemme bring out my guest, the guy who apparently won't settle until I'm his very own personal correspondent, my old pal THEODORE MONEYMAKER!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"Sympathy For The Devil" plays out Moneymaker, backed up by the rest of The Enterprise in a show of solidarity. Lorelei DeCenzo, Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire Jr. all follow Moneymaker to the stage. Still getting used to who the centre of attention of The Enterprise is, James Blonde stops to mug at the camera with Six Man Tag Team Title belt, before making it onto the stage with Moneymaker.

MONEYMAKER
Don't worry, Tony. If the OAOAST work gig ever dries up, you'll always have a job with me. Personal correspondent, personal servant, both sound good to me. BWAHAHAHA!

BRANNIGAN
Ah, there's that patented Moneymaker laugh again. Glad you've still got your sense of humour. Only, last time I saw you, you weren't laughing, you were crying.

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Clearly still a sore point for Moneymaker, he glares at Brannigan for bringing that up.

MONEYMAKER
Just ask your question, Brannigan.

BRANNIGAN
Alright. What are you doi-

MONEYMAKER
What I'm doing out here is very simple, Brannigan. I'm out here to set the world to rights, as always. The past two weeks, you've had that buffon, Landon Maddix, sat at ringside and spouting idiotic drivel about me and my Enterprise. Libelous drivel. Well tonight, you hear from me. The only true King of the OAOAST! And free from bias, unlike that goofball, I want to point out to the world that Christian Wright should not be the United States Champion.

BRANNIGAN
Let me guess, you should?

MONEYMAKER
Yes. But, failing that, Oscar Friberg should. Last week on this program, my former tag team partner showed the depths he has fallen to. He's associated himself with a fake King, palling around with a gang of misfits. And now, he has to resort to cheating to win matches. CHEATING! You saw it Brannigan, he used the tights to retain his title last week. Which, if you ask me, is a sign of desperation and the tactics of an unworthy champion!

BRANNIGAN
I'm sure you were appalled that someone would dare break the rules in a wrestling match, Ted.

MONEYMAKER
I was and I don't appreciate the sarcastic tone in your voice when you say that. Last week was a robbery. Which is why I felt the need last week to come to the ring and ensure that Oscar got his chance for revenge.

Motioning to Lorelei, Moneymaker is handed a wad of cash by the Money Honey.

MONEYMAKER
Now, Oscar, I assume you're watching somewhere right now. And I know you're still sore over what happened to you, what those nickel and dime Kingdom misfits pulled on you. I see something in you, Oscar. I see the kind of man who isn't going to sit back and take that injustice. I'm sure you fully intend on getting revenge on the Kingdom for what they did to you. And I'm here to tell you that you have the complete support and backing of The Enterprise in your pursuit to do just that.

Moneymaker counts the money out in his hand.

MONEYMAKER
Anything you need. Anything at all. You know who to talk to, Oscar.

BRANNIGAN
What is this really about? Is this a bribe? A recruitement offer?

MONEYMAKER
It's an offer of help, Brannigan. Help for a wronged man. Nothing more, nothing less.

BRANNIGAN
You're a true humanitarian.

MONEYMAKER
I know. BWAHAHAHA!

Moneymaker flashes the cash invitingly one last time to the camera, enforcing his offer as the rest of The Enterprise look on approvingly.

COLE
Folks, stay tuned for more HeldDOWN~!

COMING UP NEXT
GRUDGE MATCH
BIG PAPA THRUST VS ABDULLAH ABIR NERDLY
NEXT!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
OAOAST WORLD TITLE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH
TONIGHT!

COMMERCIAL

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY....

KFC-TODAY TASTES SO GOOD

“Big Pimpin‘” by Jay-Z cues and the buxom South African beauty Oohlala leads Big Papa Thrust ringside.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by the lovely Oohlala… BIG PAPPPAAAA THRUST!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

BPT enters the ring and climbs onto the middle rope where he flexes the largest arms in the galaxy.

COLE
I hope you have your popcorn ready, ladies and gentlemen, because if you go up to the kitchen during our next bout it’ll be over by the time you get back.

COACH
You of all people should have sympathy for Abdullah considering your near beat down at Angleslam.

COLE
Too bad your boy doesn’t have a friend like Zack Malibu to bail him out.

COACH
He’s got someone better and even more powerful than the franchise.

COLE
Who?

COACH
God.

COLE
Oh brother.

"Arab Money Instrumental" hits and we cut to the entranceway.

BUFFER
And his opponent, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, weighing--

ABDULLAH (off-screen)
Wait a minute. Wait a minute!

Abdullah emerges onstage to a chorus of boos.

ABDULLAH
Can’t we all just get along?

COLE
After his actions at Angleslam now he wants to get along?

BIG PAPA THRUST
(grabs mic from Buffer)
I’m ready to get on kicking your ass!

ABDULLAH
Let’s settle this with our brains rather than our fists.  

BIG PAPA THRUST
I agree. Bring your scrawny ass to the ring so I can beat your brain with my fist!

ABDULLAH
Didn’t you hear me?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Yeah I heard you. I ain’t deaf, although you tried to blind me at Angleslam.

ABDULLAH
(nervous laughter)
About that…

BIG PAPA THRUST
What, your attempted terrorist act?

ABDULLAH
Excuse me?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Are you the one hard of hearing now?

ABDULLAH
Sir, I am a well respected spiritual guide/promoter.

BIG PAPA THRUST
You’re a terrorist!

ABDULLAH
:o

BIG PAPA THRUST
If it looks like a terrorist and quacks like a terrorist, it’s a terrorist. The fireball -- act of terrorism. The Church of Abdullah -- terrorist organization. That makes you a terrorist. But the only boom you’re gonna hear tonight is the sound of me spiking your head into the mat again and again.

COACH
Don’t you think Big Papa Thrust is being more than a little intolerant, Cole?

COLE
I don’t know. When you put everything he said together it kinda makes sense.

COACH
:huh:

COLE
Well, maybe just a little.

ABDULLAH
How dare you! You don’t know me. None of you know me. My own family doesn’t know me. The only people that do are my church members.

BIG PAPA THRUST
My heart. It aches. Something your’s is incapable of doing. Luckily for the OAOAST Galaxy my daddy was in the navy and I once swam with seals at Sea World, therefore I’m unofficially a Navy Seal and one whose gonna take you out like the greatest military in the world took out your hero!

COACH
Wayne Gretzky?

BPT chases Abdullah into the ring where he corners him.

COLE
Good thing Abdullah Nerdly decided to wear dark pants tonight. Maybe after his beatdown he'll be too humiliated to appear on OAOAST television like a certain Real American Prick following his unpleasant swim, so to speak, at Angleslam.

Abdullah says a brief prayer and braces himself for a major ass kicking, only for REJECT and THUNDERKID to ambush BPT.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Oohlala watches in horror outside as the two church members do a number on BPT.

COACH
What did I tell you, Cole. God’s got Abdullah’s back. Praise be.

Abdullah removes his SHOE and blasts BPT upside the head while he’s held back by Reject and TK.

COLE
Are you kidding me? Only now that Big Papa Thrust is incapacitated is Abdullah ready to fight.

Abdullah’s BELT comes off next, but before he can begin to whip BPT a familiar face storms the ring.

DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW!

COLE
Deuce’s wild!

Sporting a bandage above his eye, the Beast from Sin City decks Reject and TK, both of whom immediately escape outside. Abdullah attempts to join them but he’s grabbed by Deuce and pressed overhead…

COACH
What’s that tattooed freak gonna do to Abdullah.

…then thrown down onto Reject and TK below!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Deuce beats his chest and invites the trio back in, but they smartly retreat instead.

COLE
It appears the Church of Abdullah has started a war with Deuce and Big Papa Thrust, one they may come to regret.

purenightclubho3.jpg
Inside the chic interview lounge is...

maggiehead3.jpg
MAGGIE NERDLY, who's guest is...

badassjack2.jpg
BADASS JACK

MAGGIE
What up, ya'll Maggie Nerdly "It" Girl On The Scene, chilling here in the interview lounge with Badass Jack. Jack, how are you taking your Angleslam loss?

BADASS JACK
I don’t like to lose. But, I never got pinned, and I never got submitted. Odin’s the one who tapped out, he’s the pussy. Not me. I’m still Badass Jack, the nastiest son of a bitch you’ve ever come across. That doesn’t change because Odin can’t handle pain. Let me give a warning to them boys, if we ever meet again, you’ll be leaving the arena in an ambulance.

MAGGIE
Let's rap about your opponent tonight, Freedom. He and Liberty called you the epitome of a masculine American.

BADASS JACK
If them boys are trynna butter me up, it ain’t gonna work. I ain’t nobody’s friend, and I ain’t nobody’s partner. I don’t need to have them kissing my ass or anything like that. If they think all that talk is gonna save them a beating, they need to rethink that.  I tore through Mariachi on Syndicated. Now I’m gonna tear through Freedom on HeldDOWN~!

MAGGIE
Couldn't you just be a nice dude and take the compliment?

BADASS JACK
I don’t take compliments. I take lives.

Jack walks off as we head back to Sofa Central.

“Living In America” by James Brown spits out the arena sound system, while red white and blue lights hang over the entry way. Stepping out from the back is the trio of Liberty, Mariachi and Freedom. Showcasing international solidarity, the group waves a British flag in addition to their customary American one.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of fifteen minutes! Now making his way to the ring accompanied by LIBERTY AND MARIACHI, he is from the Hearts of the American People, FREEDOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Freedom gets a polite round of applause from the Manchester audience. He’s more concerned with helping Liberty keep Mariachi away from a young stud in the front row, however.

COLE
I don’t understand why The All American Boys feel the need to change Mariachi. He’s just a fun loving, happy, guy! Let him be himself, I say!

COACH
They want to turn him into a tough American man, like Badass Jack!

Cause I'm a badass
And you don't want to clash
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your face can't cash
Cause I'm a badass
And this war is your last
You just crossed my path and I'll drop you fast

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Saliva’s Badass plays across the venue, and red smoke settles over the entry way. Stepping through it is the cruelest man on the OAOAST roster, Badass Jack. He grinds his steel claws together, and wears an expression of awful hatred for all things.

BUFFER
And from the Everglades, he weighs in at two hundred forty three pounds….BADASS JAAAAAAACCKKKKKKK!

Jack reluctantly hands over his steel claws to the official, who nervously takes them away.

COLE
Jack coming off that intense threeway match between he Odin and Alexander The Brutal.

DING DING DING

Freedom appears nervous and unsure. He looks over to Liberty and Mariachi, and receives a heaping of encouragement. This gives him the courage to lock up with Badass Jack. There isn’t much of a fight before the 6’4 Jack shoves Freedom to the ground. The patriot hasn’t even a moment to recover before Jack runs forward and kicks him in the chest.

“JACK SUCKS! JACK SUCKS! JACK SUCKS!”

Jack gives the crowd the middle finger as he stomps away at Freedom. While the fans continue to boo him, he pulls Freedom upright. Clubbing blows are the order of the day, landing against Freedom’s back.  Freedom staggers away, and Jack hounds his retreat. Grabbing onto Freedom’s arm, he crosses it beneath his throat, and then turns him over to deliver a knee strke.

COLE
Cutthroat Kneestrike! That should do it.

Jack pins Freedom and referee Charles Robinson makes the count…

ONE!

TWO!

Jack pulls Freedom’s head up to end the count.

COACH
This don’t figure to end well for Freedom. Dude is gonna get jacked up, pardon the pun.

Jack drags Freedom upright in order to blast him with several punches. The blows dump Freedom into the corner, leading Jack to charge in. However, Freedom gets his elbow up to back Jack away.  With Jack stunned for the moment, Freedom elevates himself onto the second rope. Leaping off, he sails at Jack with a crossbody block. But Jack clotheslines him out the air!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Jack hauls his agonized opponent off the canvas. He showcases him to the crowd, before unceremoniously tossing him through the ropes. Freedom lands in front of Mariachi and Liberty, who immediately attend to him.

COLE
Let’s talk about this huge mainevent matchup for tonight, Alix versus Krista.

COACH
That’s an Anglemania worthy mainevent right there, baby boy.

COLE
But is Bohemoth correct? Will Krista and Alix actually duel to the bitter end to get their title shot at In Your Parents Basement: On Top Of The World.

Mariachi and Liberty help Freedom back into the squared circle.

COACH
I thought they liked Freedom. Why send him back to a psychotic hillbilly like Badass Jack?

Jack proceeds to make an attempt to literally stomp the life out of Freedom. Failing to have killed him, Jack grumbles to himself as he backs away. He then sprints forward, and rams his brown boot into Freedom’s mouth. Blood immediately pours through his lips.

COLE
Freedom is just overmatched in this contest, and maybe Robinson should consider stopping the fight.

Freedom amazingly gets to his feet under his own power. This somehow offends Jack, and he stomps over to deal with him.  Too Jack’s surprise, Freedom throws out several punches. These daze Jack, and Freedom hits the ropes to nail a crossbody block! But, Jack kicksout the resulting pinfall before Robinson can even count.

COLE
This Badass Jack at forty three years of age is experiencing a career renaissance.

COACH
Word. It wouldn’t surprise me if the man became a world champion in the near future.

Freedom hops to his feet, and snaps off a high flipping dropkick! The attack shoves Jack into the corner, and Freedom follows in with a body splash.  However, Jack easily catches him within his arms, and dumps him against the posts. Freedom is forced to endure a Berserker Barrage of punches from the Florida native.

COACH
Damn! Badass Jack is just beating Freedom like he was nothing!

Once Freedom drops to the ground, Jack begins violently stomping him in the face. Blood continues to come out his mouth, dripping down onto his blue tights. Freedom simply sits there and takes the beating, like the faculties to do anything to defend himself. Finally referee Charles Robinson steps in to stop the fight!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a referee’s stoppage, BADASS JACK!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
Wow, well, we rarely see that in the OAOAST.

Liberty and Mariachi roll into the ring to check on their bruised and battered friend.

COACH
Yo, Badass Jack just showed why he has that name. Homie just stomped dude so bad they had to call the fight. Because of stomps!

Jack, however, isn’t satisfied with the pain he’s wrought thus far. As such he grabs his steel claws from the time keeper.

COLE
Hey now, Jack, come on!

Jack enters the ring, where Mariachi and Liberty continue their efforts to try and revive Freedom. Due to their backs being turned, they are left defenses from Jack’s planned attacks.  The Florida native speeds forward and punts Mariachi in the side of the head. Mariachi goes lifeless as he sags to the ground. Before Liberty can even properly react, his throat is being stepped on by Jack.

COLE
Someone get out here and do something!

Jack leans over and begins carving through Liberty’s mask with his steel claws! Liberty howls in anguish as the claws dig into his skin and draw droplets of blood. The fans are horrified, unable to believe the type of assault they’re seeing.

COACH
Man, this cat is just….damn!

Finally security and backstage officials hit the ring, and order Jack to cease carving up Liberty.

BADASS JACK
You’re gonna tell me what to do? I got steel claws, you got soft flesh, seems to me I oughta be the one giving orders.

That disturbing comment causes the security force to back down by quite a bit. But, luckily for everyone involved Jack seems to have had his fill of bloodshed and he simply departs the ring.

COLE
That man is twisted. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that on an OAOAST program. That was simply horrific.

Backstage we find...

Melissaheadshot3.jpg
MELISSA NERDLY and her band walking the busy hallways.

MELISSA
Hey!

No one reacts to Melissa's shout.

MELISSA
Hey!

Melissa is still ignored by the mass of people.

MELISSA
Hey is anyone, gonna listen to me?

Finally Terry Taylor takes notice of Melissa, and approaches the distressed Nerdly.

TERRY
What’s wrong?

MELISSA
I got my band here, flew ‘em all away over from Nashville, I did, and they’re ready to play tonight, and I’m ready to sing my big ol heart out for these people.

TERRY
That’s great.

MELISSA
You’d think so! But I take a gander at the format sheet, I look up and down it, and I don’t see anything even mentioning my name.

TERRY
I guess, you’re not performing tonight.

MELISSA
Not performing tonight? What do you mean by that?!

TERRY
I mean…I guess, there’s no time on the show for your performance. The show is almost over, anyway.

MELISSA
But….but…but….that’s crazy! I’m trending like wildfire on Twitter, and my Youtube video views reach to the dang moon! How can I not be performing?

TERRY
There’s only so much time to go around. And we have a big roster. A lot of guys and girls aren’t getting on tonight’s show. In fact MOST guys and girls aren’t getting on tonight’s show.

MELISSA
Well, I don’t know who you think I am, but I ain’t most guys and girls, I’m Melissa Nerdly, country sensation and I wanna play my music.

TERRY
Sorry, Melissa, but I can’t help you.

Melissa fumes for a good while, while Terry gives her a helpless stare. Suddenly she grabs an acoustic guitar from one of her band members, and within seconds smashes it over Terry's head!

MELISSA
No, I guess ya can’t!

COLE
Oh my!

COMING UP NEXT
OAOAST WORLD TITLE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH
THE MAINEVENT IS NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

SNOOP DOGG
Greetings loved ones
Lets take a journey

KATY PERRY
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Sliding out onto the entrance stage is a neon lit bar adorned with British flags. Merrily dancing on the counter top to the immense enjoyment of her patrons is Alix Maria Spezia! The loveable former world champion leaps off the counter, and comes down to blow a kiss into the camera. This leads super imposed red lips to pop up all over the screen.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is to determine the number one contender to the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship! Now making her way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, she is THE HOLLYWOOD BAD GIRL….ALIX MARIA SPEZZZZIAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Alix gangsta fist bumps the audience on her way down the pink and blue lit entrance ramp.

COLE
This match is going to be very interesting. Two lovers pitted against each other over the right to compete for the most coveted prize in wrestling.

COACH
This match is gonna be great! A nigga knew there was a reason he showed up for work today!

COLE
Maybe, because they pay you?

COACH
That don’t mean shit. I came for the titties.

Alix flashes several gang signs to the British crowd, who return them in kind even though they like her have no clue what they actually refer to.

Give me those bright lights, long nights
High rise, over time

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Give me them bright lights, long nights
Party till the sun is rising
High rise, over time
Working till the moon is shining
Hot guys, fly girls
Never thought I'd say
I feel on top of the world
I feel on top of the world Hey

Dancers decked out as the most famous British girl group of all time, THE SPICE GIRLS, fill up the entrance stage. They sexily bump and grind atop the multicolored lit floor.  But, all eyes rest on the drop dead gorgeous Krista Isadora Duncan, who strides out from parted entrance doors. She strikes a heart-stopping pose before marching with purpose to the ring.

BUFFER
And now introducing, the opponent! Hailing from the unofficial capital of the UNIVERSE, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA!! She is a New York Times best selling author... a reality TV star... the founder of the FIT with KID line of exercise videos... a member of the Hollywood Walk Of Fame... the most desirable woman in Hollywood...KRISTA... IIIISSSSSAAADDOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA... DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLE
The question has to be asked is Krista one hundred percent? And if anyone knows the answer to that question its Alix.

COACH
You’re incorrectly assuming Alix actually pays attention to anything that Krista says.

COLE
Fair point. But, over the course of the match Alix is going to realize that Krista is possibly weaker than usual, and you have to wonder will she go for the kill or will she go easy on her girlfriend?

Krista gives the audience a perfect view of her much missed and much beloved legs by hanging herself upside down on the ropes.

*DINGDINGDING*

KRISTA
Alright sweetie, let's not drag this out. Lay down and you'll get a special surprise.

ALIX
Oh boy!

COACH
Oh boy!

SableGrind.gif

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COACH
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!

With Alix unsuspecting, Krista suddenly drops down to her knees and tells the referee to count...

NO!

KRISTA
Oh for crying out loud.

Rolling her eyes, Krista forces Alix back down and starts KISSING HER NECK to try and distract her...

NO!

KRISTA
Alix, you know how sometimes I love it when you resist and put up a fight?

ALIX
Boy do I!

KRISTA
Yeah. Well, this isn't one of those times.

Krista LOCKS LIPS with Alix, while waving the referee into position...

NO!

COACH
This is the greatest match ever! DON'T STOP KICKING OUT, ALIX! DON'T EVER STOP!

Sitting up, Krista looks frustrated at Alix, who waves Krista back down to resume kissing. Instead, Krista reaches back and hooks onto Alix's legs, sprawling forward to stack Alix up with something resembling a proper wrestling pinfall!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Looks like Krista is trying to get this over with quickly.

COACH
I bet some people at home are too.

COLE
I... eww.

Letting Alix up, Krista realises she's going to have to resort to a different tactic. Something even more cunning, more sinister, more devious...

KRISTA
Oh, hey, look up there!

Alix obediently looks where Krista is pointing, up in the stands, turning her back allowing Krista to surprise her with a schoolgirl. However, feeling herself start to fall, Alix instinctively reaches out and grabs the top rope, hanging on while she tries to get a better look.

ALIX
I don't see anything!

KRISTA
That's because there isn't anything, you imbeci...

ALIX
Oh no, wait, I think I see where you mean now! Did you mean the fat guy in the 3XL Mister Dick t-shirt, or the bucktooth woman next to him with the flat chest and the mullet?

KRISTA
Neither. And I don't think that's a woman. At least I hope it's not.

Abandoning her hopes of a rollup Krista gets back up, starting to get irritated with trying to deal with Alix. Which isn't a rare occurance. Alix seems oblivious to... well, everything and stands next to Krista while she waits for something to happen.

KRISTA
Alright. I give up. There's clearly no point trying to outsmart someone who's too dumb to be outsmarted, I can't distract someone who lives in a constant state of distraction. Let's just... *sigh*... wrestle.

COLE
I think Alix broke Krista.

Shrugging her shoulder, Alix decides to just wrestle as she's told. Starting with a surprise schoolgirl on Krista!

NO!!

COLE
Oh, Alix almost stole one!

Jumping to her feet, Krista quickly cuts Alix off with a foot to the gut.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

KRISTA
Boo me again and this night could get very painful for all of you.

Krista attempts to send Alix into the ropes with an irish whip. But Alix has other ideas. As she approaches the ropes, she leaps up, using them as a springboard to fly back into Krista with the Straight Out Of Compton spear! Cover...

NO!

First up, Alix attempts a spin kick on Krista as she gets back up. Krista manages to catch the leg though. She flips Alix up in the air, Alix able to do a somersault and land on her feet. But Krista immediately boots her in the gut again.

KRISTA
Anything to say to that, Manchester?

"............"

KRISTA
That's better.

Backstage, we cut to BOHEMOTH, the World Champion looking on with great interest at the screen in his dressing room.

COLE
This was Bohemoth's creation, this match. And he's looking on with great interest to see who he'll be facing net for that World Title.

COACH
Great choice, Champ! You really know how to please a dude!

COLE
:huh:

COACH
Through making matches, that is.

Krista tries an irish whip again, but this time Alix reverses. Sent into the corner, Krista hits the turnbuckles back first and goes down in a heap, to worried gasps from the crowd.

COLE
Oh! Krista hit back first. And she looks in some pain.

COACH
I guess that answers the question. She did come back too early.

Determined not to show any signs of weakness Krista drags herself back up quickly. But she can't hide the discomfort that collision left her in. Except to Alix, who assuming nothing is wrong decides to whip Krista into the opposite corner. Krista groans in pain and sinks down against the turnbuckles. Oblivious to this, Alix whips up the crowd and prepares to unleash her bouncing buns with a STINKFACE!!

31.gif

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

ALIX
Shake that ass bitch and lemme see what ya got!

Not putting up any fight against this, Krista sits back and accepts her fate.

COACH
Well, that oughta numb the pain.

Alix pulls Krista back to her feet and tries another whip. But energised from the ass to face action she just 'suffered', Krista is able to reverse on Alix. Approaching the corner, Alix springs off the middle rope and throws herself back at Krista. No problem for Krista, who easily sidesteps. But Alix manages to backflip onto her feet again! Krista ends up in the corner, where Alix runs at her, soaring at her long legged lover... who moves, leaving Alix to soar straight into the turnbuckles. Krista then follows up with a bulldog facecrusher and goes for a pin...

No!

Annoyed, Krista shoots the referee a glare.

COLE
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Krista is even grouchier than usual.

COACH
I wonder if there's any reason we could come up with to explain that. Like, I dunno, being beaten by Bohemoth, weeks of agonising pain and bed rest, the fact that she's Krista?

COLE
Well my point was maybe she's annoyed because she knows her body isn't 100%. But, yes, I see what you mean.

Krista brings Alix to her feet and traps her at the side, setting up for a side effect. Alix knows what's coming and quickly slips out, going behind Krista into a waistlock. A series of switches ensues, with both trying to get behind the other, for non sexual motives (mainly). Krista eventually wins out and throws Alix back over her head with a german suplex... which Alix flips out of, landing on her feet!

KRISTA
Man that's getting annoying.

Ducking underneath a clothesline, Alix comes off the ropes and spins Krista around with a headscissors takedown!

COLE
At the risk of reading too much into this, it's Alix showing all the athleticism and Krista looking... well, a step off, maybe?

COACH
I agree. She should go back to trying to win via erotic seduction.

Alix looks full of energy and leaps at Krista again, this time catching her with a hurricanrana... which Krista rolls through, turning it into a sunset flip!!

NO!

Rolling to her feet, Alix quickly jumps onto Krista with a big BUTT splash!!

NO!

Alix rolls through the kickout, back to her feet. Off the ropes, she flings herself at Krista BUTT first again, this time connecting with a BUTT bump to the face! Krista goes down and Alix puts her ass to good use once more.

ALIX
giorgiapalmas3nd8dj.gif

Alix tries the Booty Shaking Moonsault, but Krista GETS HER KNEES UP!

KRISTA
The view was nice, but seriously now. You've flipped enough for one match. Besides, ain't nobody doing that but me.

KRISTA
81674502.gif

Krista HITS the Booty Shaking Moonsault and hooks the leg...

NO!

COLE
Krista's back held firm on that.

COACH
That's not the only thing holding firm right now.

Waiting for the right moment to surprise Alix, Krista weaves in and goes for the side effect. Alix fights Krista off with elbows though. And then catches Krista with a thrust kick to the midsection. Krista doubles up and Alix attacks, not with a knee lift, but with a BUTT lift! Caught right under the jaw with the firm buttocks, Krista's head snaps back and she hits the mat like she's just been floored by a heavyweight boxer.

COACH
Oh, if I ever have die, I bet that'd be a great way to go!

Alix celebrates like Ali, before heading to the middle turnbuckle. Waiting for Krista to stand, Alix comes off the second rope with a flying thesz press, riding Krista down to the mat and pulling up on her legs for the pin...

NO!

Hitting the ropes again Alix stays in motion, with Krista struggling to keep up. Alix ducks underneath an elbow attempt by Krista, off the other side with a running dropkick! Momentum sends Krista rolling out underneath the bottom rope to the arena floor, grateful for the chance to catch a breather. Or so she thinks, until Alix leaps over the top and takes Krista out with a body press!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Man, Alix is not letting up! She wants to be the number one contender, just like Krista!

Alix throws Krista back inside and goes to the top rope.

ALIX
I BELIEVE I CAN FLLLYYYYYY!!

After a lil bit of R Kelly, Alix tests her theory out...

...but lands right in the clutches of Krista, who drives her down into the mat with a Side Effect!!

COLE
Blonds Never Pay A Cover!!

KICKOUT!

Eager to take advantage while Alix is still dazed, Krista immediately pulls Alix back up and tries to capitalise with KIDOLOGY...

...NO! Alix blocks and tries to turn Krista over into a Boston Crab!!

COLE
Oh no!

COACH
Oh yes!

Krista knows she's in trouble and tries to fight being turned over, more frantically than you'd normally expect out of Krista. Watching on backstage, Bohemoth urges Alix to turn Krista, wanting to see her back damaged again. However, Krista doesn't let Bohemoth get what he wants and counters by pulling Alix forward, into a rollup!!

NO!!

Both back up quickly, Alix tries a Superkick... BLOCKED! Krista throws Alix's foot away and with Alix off balance, she catches her for a SECOND Side Effect!! Cover...

KICKOUT!

KRISTA
Seriously!?

Getting frustrated at Alix's resilience, Krista figures one more should be enough. However she doesn't get the chance to find out, as Alix escapes. A boot doubles Krista up and Alix sets for Confessions Of A Kristaholic. But Krista swings out of the move named after her, escaping the neckbreaker. A boot then doubles Alix up, for Life In The Fab Lane... which Alix also swings out of, before rolling Krista up!!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Back and forth, back and forth!

"LET'S GO KRIS - TA!"
"LET'S GO AL - IX!"
"LET'S GO KRIS - TA!"
"LET'S GO AL - IX!"

Scrambling now, Alix tries an irish whip, but Krista reverses it. Alix is able to adapt and springs off the ropes, turning herself back at Krista like a missile, looking to come Straight Out Of Compton...

...BUT DIVES STRAIGHT INTO KIDOLOGY!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
OH, WHAT A COUNTER!!

Krista drags herself on top of Alix for the cover...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match and new Number One Contender... KRISTA IIISSSAAADDOORRAAAAAA DDUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Krista has her hand raised in victory, a slight hint of relief on her face as she stays seated next to Alix. Back in his locker room, the result doesn't go down well with Bohemoth, who grabs the sunglasses off of his head and SNAPS them in two in his hands, before storming off.

COLE
Wow! Big, BIG win for Krista, putting her back in line for the rematch with Bohemoth for the World Title. But I don't think the questions over her physical state will go away. She got the win, but in what condition and at what cost?

Picking herself up off the mat, Krista looks down at Alix, making sure she's okay. But Krista doesn't exactly look sprightly herself as she helps Alix to her feet for a big consolitary hug.

COACH
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. Krista ain't 100%. And winning this match is gonna be the worst thing that ever could have happened to her, because now she's gotta get back in the ring with Bohemoth. And this time, she might never come back afterwards!

FADE OUT