OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Angleslam 2011

Tony149

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

CABOOSE
Back at the first Angleslam, we didn’t have fancy pyro.

ALFDOGG
We didn’t have an elaborate set.

SANDMAN
We didn’t have cool graphics.

TREBLE CHARGED
We didn’t have thousands in attendance.

MARIO LOGAN
We didn’t have millions of viewers.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

MAYA
That’s because you didn’t have me.

LEON RODEZ
You didn’t have me.

PIERCE DUNCAN
You didn’t have me.

MISTER DICK
You didn’t have me.

BARON WINDELS
You didn’t have me.

TIM CASH
You didn’t have me.

THEODORE MONEYMAKER
You didn’t have me.

BOHEMOTH
You didn’t have me, and its ALL ABOUT ME!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
B O O M ~!

Once the amazing pyro comes to an end we pan around the sold out 1st Mariner Arena to Sofa Central where Double C sits in their Angleslam football jerseys.

COLE
It is the biggest event of the summer! It is the culmination of intense rivalries! It is Angleslam! Michael Cole, sitting beside Da Coach for this incredible event live here in Baltimore, Maryland. Reject, Baron Windels, Bohemoth, Nathaniel Black, Leon Rodez, and Ned Blanchard have all earned the title of mainevent OAOAST superstar. And tonight they go into the deadliest structure known to man, The Elimination Chamber to cement their legend.

COACH
Whoever walks out of this one will have definitely earned the title of world champion, because they’ll have been through a war.

COLE
And what about The Sperm Dumpster match? Big Papa Thrust, Deuce Deuce Bigelow, Oohlala versus Malaysia, Mister Dick and Kareem.

COACH
We’ve never seen anything like this before in our lives. But, I know to expect carnage and chaos!

COLE
Sister’s collide when Maya Duncan-Blanchard faces Jade Rodez-Duncan for the OAOAST Women’s Title.

COACH
I don’t envy Alix at all. How you gonna keep these two from tearing each other apart? That match may be the most brutal of all tonight’s matches!

COLE
Former friends and partners square off as Christian Wright looks to take the United States title out the hands of Theodore Moneymaker.

COACH
I can’t believe its come to this.  Why is this happening? Why must such honorable men fight each other? This is awful.

COLE
Folks, the fans are excited, the superstars are ready, let’s get to the action!

AStag.jpg

California show me love
Get buzzed; let's get fucked up
California throw it up
California show me love
California, so high we'll ride all night

by Hollywood Undead brings the boo birds out in the 1st Mariner Arena. Strutting out from backstage area, in a better mood than usual, is James Riggs. He tosses his black beanie behind him, and then heads down the entrance ramp.

BUFFER
The opening contest of Angleslam 2011 is a tag team bout scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of thirty minutes! Now making his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred thirty two pounds, from Long Beach, California, he is BAD OL JR……JAAAMMESSSSS RIIIGGGGSSSSSSSSS!

Riggs pauses at the end of the entry ramp, motioning to the backstage arena.

Cue::

Fuck him he's a DJ
All Night Long He's Got The Beat
Fuck him he's a DJ
Keep Playing That Song It Works For Me
Fuck him he's a DJ
All Night Long He's Got The Beat
Fuck him he's a DJ
Keep Playing That Song It Works For Me

Out in full force is the DJ turntable, and standing behind it is the one and only Pierce Duncan! Piercey D fist pumps the night away as his little sister Amberlyn grooves and moves behind him.

BUFFER
And his partner, from Los Angeles, California, being accompanied by AMBERLYN DUNCAN….he weighs in at two hundred twenty three pounds…..THE RESULT PIERCEEEE DUNNNNNCAAAAANNNNNN!

COACH
Take a good look, Mikey Cole, you gonna get that ass BEAT!

COLE
You act like you want me to get hurt.

COACH
I do! You’ve earned this, lil nigga, you bought this on yourself.

Pierce and Riggs taunt Cole from inside the ring, promising to do all sorts of bodily harm to the luckless announcer.

The sounds of troubled streets, police alarms and fleeing citizens, can be heard through the arena. A woman screams as a single spotlight searches around the arena. Eventually it focuses on the ceiling, shining a giant "A". A triumphant fanfare sounds before "The Power" hits and Biffman and Tim Cash answer their call to duty! Rushing out at their side is Melody Nerdly and her BIG BEAUTIFUL BOUNCING BREASTS~! Biffman places his hands on his hips in a heroic pose and looks to the skies, before Melody uses those big breasts of her’s to point her charges to the ring!

BUFFER
And the opponents accompanied by MELODY NERDLY…,first from Venice Beach, California, he is BIFFFMAN! And from Peoria, Illinois, TIIMMMM CCASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

COLE
Here come the Coleminers!

COACH
I can’t believe how stupid you are. You could’ve picked VICE, or The Moneygang or Faqu and Daisuke to represent you, but instead you chose these cats? You deserve to get that ass beat.

DING DING DING

Biffman and Riggs start the contest for their respective teams. As the crowd gets behind Biffman, he and Riggs tangle each other within a lockup. Their jockeying for position results in Riggs grabbing a side headlock. Biffman uses his strength advantage to shove Riggs into the ropes. After bouncing back, Riggs shoves Biffman to the ground with a shoulder tackle. He stands over his foe and snarls, before heading off to the cables. Riggs avoids a drop toe hold attempt, by leaping over Biffman’s legs. He meets the rising superhero with a punch that’s blocked by a forearm. Biffman fires off a pair of punches to Riggs’ jaw before booting him in the gut. This dazes Riggs, and gives Biffman the chance needed to run the ropes. Heading towards Riggs, he sails forward and connects with a high knee!

MELODY
Up and Atlas!

Biffman tags in Cash, and together they shoot Riggs into the ropes. Cash tries to trip Riggs up with a drop down, but the crafty veteran avoids that and then avoids a leaping Biffman. Riggs hits the ropes again, but this time comes back into a side belly to belly suplex from Biffman!

COLE
Yes!

COACH
Calm down, will ya?

COLE
My health is at stake!

Riggs rolls into the corner, to tag Piercey D into the contest.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Piercey runs across the ring with a double lariat that’s ducked by both men. They turn around, and then boot Pierce in the stomach before whipping him into the ropes. Pierce hooks onto the cables to prevent himself from rebounding, and seems to think that makes him a genius. His confidence is further boosted when he back drops a charging Tim Cash over the ropes. Cash lands on his feet, but soon has to deal with a spear attempting Riggs. As such Cash raises his knee ward off Riggs’ finisher effort. Mere inches to his right, Biffman is clotheslining Pierce over the ropes!

COLE
Yes!

COACH
Is that all you’re gonna say?

COLE
I’m excited to not get beat up!

Tim Cash works up the crowd, as he prepares an apron dive onto Riggs. However, this move never gets clearance for liftoff as Pierce latches onto his leg. Cash kicks Piercey D away, leaving him open to the baseball slide Biffman slams into his face.

PIERCE
Not the face, bro!

MELODY
That means hit him again in the face! Your new name is mid-boss, loser!

Pierce hasn’t even a solitary second to cope with his pain before Biffman is chucking him into the ring. Biffman climbs to the turnbuckle, using it to launch himself off with a springboard lariat that takes down Piercey D! Biffman then grabs onto Pierce’s legs for a cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Biffman tries one more time…

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Pierce whines over a fast count, while his sister merely combs her red hair. Brought to his feet by Biffman, Pierce is hammered by a series of right hands. The Result is out on his feet, and can only watch as Biffman takes to the ropes. Luckily for him, Riggs reaches out and grabs hold of Biffman’s mask to yank him to the ground.

MELODY
He tried to unmask him! That jerk tried to unmask him!

COACH
What is she complaining about, we all know what Biffman looks like.

Riggs pulls Biffman out the ring, in order to pummel him with clubbing forearms. After earning a warning from referee Charles Robinson, Riggs deposits Biffman into the squared circle. He chokes him for several seconds, and then lets him go for Pierce to pin him…

ONE!

TWO!

Biffman raises his shoulder up!

COLE
There’s a lot of fight in Biffman and I thank god for that!

Biffman is thrown into the enemy corner, and bides his time as Pierce makes a FISTPUMPING tag to Riggs. All this dancing proves costly, as a recovered Biffman begins blasting both hated heels with punches. But the numbers overwhelm him, as Pierce is able to club him down to the ground. In celebration of this simple attack, Pierce strikes his own superhero pose.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Pierce exits the ring, allowing Riggs to go for a cover on the superhero…

ONE!

TWO!

Tim Cash breaks up the pin!

COLE
Thank you, Timmy! That’s exactly what I needed!

COACH
Are you going to shout everything you have to say during this match?

Riggs angrily stomps Biffman in the side of the head, cheered on by absolutely no one not even Amberlyn, who is still combing her hair. While their manage continues to style her best asset, Riggs and Pierce make the tag. Riggs holds out Biffman’s arm, as Piercey D escalates to the second rope.

PIERCE
Mister PD gonna rock that body!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Pierce does indeed rock Biffman’s body with an elbow straight to the outstretched arm. That seems to be all Pierce wants to do, and he tags Riggs back into the contest. Upon acclimating himself to the climate, Riggs stomps his foe directly in the face. THAT happens to be enough work for Riggs, who applies the tag to Piercey D.

COLE
Does either of these yahoos want to fight?

Pierce hooks Biffman into a rear waistlock, holding him back while Riggs sets up for a move. But, Biffman has different ideas than his opponents and kicks Riggs away, before dropping down with a jawbreaker onto Pierce! With both foes staggered, Biffman is able to crawl to his corner and tag Tim Cash into the fray!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Cash ducks a lariat from Pierce, and runs forward to elbow Riggs to the ground. He must soon deal with a charging Pierce, and does so by sliding out the way. This leads Pierce to crash into the corner posts. Cash tries to whip him to the opposite corner, but The Result succeeds in reversing the attack. Cash floats over a dashing Pierce, leading his rival to once again smack his chest against the poorly padded posts. The good guy rolls backwards, as Riggs enters the ring to check on Pierce. Unfurling himself, Cash slams kicks into the stomachs of both Riggs and Pierce. He tries the same attack on Pierce, only for his leg to get caught. This is of no concern for Cash as he slaps Pierce with an enziguri! Riggs feeds Cash the leg, going for the same move. But Cash swings Riggs’ leg at Piercey D, who instinctually catches onto it.

COACH
What is Cash trying to do?

Cash dragon screws Pierce, which forces Pierce to dragon screw Riggs!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
What innovation by Tim Cash!

While Riggs and Pierce limp upright, Cash makes his way to the top turnbuckle. The fans get a rise out of this, and aren’t left disappointed when Cash comes off the top with a dropkick to both men! A pin on Pierce is then made…

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

COLE
Please count faster, Charles!

COACH
Look at you beggin’ for your life. Its embarrassing, b.

Cash makes an effort to send Pierce into the ropes But, The Result reverses the hold and Cash is shot at the cables. Biffman makes a blind tag. As he enters the ring, Cash hooks up Pierce for a double arm DDT. Biffman grabs onto Pierce’s legs, and from there he assists Cash in completing a dangerous double arm DDT! Biffman pulls Pierce up and bridges backwards with a German suplex! Robinson gets into position for the cover….

ONE!

TWO!

Pierce is saved by a diving James Riggs!

COACH
Mikey, you’ve got to give J.Riggs and The Result credit.

COLE
I won’t give them anything!

COACH
You gonna give them that tender ass in a minute.

Riggs is hurled out the ring by Cash, which leaves Piercey D to be whipped into the far corner. Biffman sounds a human trumpet, and then charges at Pierce. But, The Result elbows him in the face, to ward him off. Biffman is dazed, and therefore can not stop Pierce from throwing him through the ropes. Cash tries his hand at taking down Piercey D, and meets with the same elbow as his partner. As Cash stumbles away, Pierce runs the ropes. After hitting them, he runs at Cash with a vertical leg drop that takes the Peoria native down to the ground!

COACH
A yummy Duncan Donut!

PIERCE
AWWW YEAH! WASSUP NOW?

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

Pierce waves off the hateful audience to latch onto Cash’s legs for a pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
I’ll second that emotion!

Pierce makes an effort of whipping Cash into the ropes. However, the good guy reverses the hold and The Result is sent towards Biffman, who is climbing up the apron. Biffman lowers the ropes, and Piercey D tumbles over them, splattering on the outside mats. Biffman soon joins him on the ground, as Riggs kicks him off the apron! Biff lands on his feet, but can do nothing to stop Riggs from clotheslining him to the ground.

AMBERLYN
WhooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Meanwhile, Piercey D has returned to the ring. He ducks a lariat from Cash, in order to lift him in set up for a back suplex. He then drives him down with a lethal facebuster!

COACH
CHA-CHING!

COLE
Oh no!

Piercey D smiles at Cole as he makes the crucial pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! CASH KICKSOUT!

COLE
Yes! Yes! Yes!

PIERCE
Are you for real, referee bro?!!

The referee is indeed for real, a fact that Pierce is forced to deal with as he pulls Cash to his feet. Suddenly, Riggs comes zooming across the ring with a spinning wheel kick aimed at Cash’s head. The Peoria native ducks the attack, and Riggs’s boots smash into The Result!

PIERCE
The face, bro! You hit my face!

Riggs doesn’t bother to apologize, mainly because he’s being clotheslined over the ropes by Biffman! The superhero and his trusted sidekick watch Pierce pull himself upright, and then surge forward to connect with a double lariat! The cover….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

COLE
Don’t do this to me, Charles Robinson!

Biffman veers away from Piercey D to deal with Riggs, whom has entered the ring. He dashes at the Long Beach native with arm raised for a lariat. But Riggs lowers his shoulder and dumps Biffman over the ropes!

COACH
Your chances of survival just got a little slimmer.

Cash decides to try his hand at charging at Riggs. However, he’s met with a devastating Rolling Koppu Kick from the former US champion!

RIGGS
SPEAR!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
Oh no!

Riggs hunches over, and impatiently motions for Cash to get to his feet. After Cash steps upright, Riggs blasts across the ring and connects with a powerful spear!

COACH
You fucked now, Cole!

Piercey D dives atop a knocked out Cash for the pivotal pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and earning five minutes in the ring with Michael Cole, JAMES RIGGS AND PIERCE DUNCAN!

COACH
joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm-d39

A look of intense and powerful dread falls over Cole’s face as the fate that awaits him quickly sets in.

RIGGS
Get in the ring, Cole!

Cole slowly exits the announce table, his eyes downcast and his shoulders slumped. He grabs a microphone before he meekly heads to what should be a violent end.

COACH
Mikey, you softer than pasta noodles, b. You got shampoo blood, my nigga.

Cole enters the ring, where Riggs and Pierce wait with smiling faces. They eye down Cole the way hungry lion cubs stare at their first meal of the day.

COLE
Before you beat me up, can I have my last words?

RIGGS
Go ahead.

COLE
You said if you won you’d get five minutes in the ring with me, but you never said five minutes alone.

Riggs and Pierce both mouth the words “So?” at the helpless announcer.

A wide smile slips across Cole’s face, too everyone’s surprise. The reason for his joy becomes all too apparent when the opening strains of “Getting Away With Murder” play over the 1st Mariner Arena. The sold out audience explodes with fantastic cheers as none other than Zack Malibu himself races down the entrance ramp!

COACH
The Franchise! Got dayum! I say got dayum!

Riggs pounces on Zack with stomps the moment he enters the ring. He then stomps away and screams at the top of his lungs at how unfair this situation is.

“ZACK! ZACK! ZACK!”

Riggs and Pierce join hands and attempt to strike down Zack with a double lariat. However The Franchise ducks the attack, and bounces off the ropes. He comes back to floor both Riggs and Pierce with double lariats!

COLE
:)

COACH
Look at ol boy, Cole, muggin like a fool!

Riggs makes a mad dash at Zack, and is swung through the air with an ANGLE SLAM!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Pierce raises his fists and readies to pummel Zack from behind. But The Franchise is aware of his presence and swings around to clock him with a SCHOOL’S OUT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Pierce and Riggs are left battered, beaten, thoroughly defeated and utterly humiliated as Cole kicks them out the ring!

“ZACK! ZACK! ZACK!” The Charm City crowd sings.

ZACK PROMO

AS6man.jpg

Earning itself a nice pop, “Like The Angel” plays over the speakers. Rushing onto the entrance stage is the trio of MARV, MEL and the masked phenom J-MAX. The three fan favorites give each other a leaping high five to shoot two blue and orange pyro rockets into the air.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall and it is for for the OAOAST six man titles! Introducing team number one, first from Birmingham, England…..J-MAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXX! And his partners, from Edmonton, Alberta, MARV and MEL….THE CHRRRRRISSSTTTT AAAAIIIIRRRRRR EXXXXXPRRESSSSSSS!

COLE
It’s a pivotal match for J-MAX and The Christ Air Express as they look to once again claim the OAOAST Six Man Titles. And I think they’ve got a great chance of winning.

COACH
I’d agree with you if they weren’t facing The Enterprise. Them dudes is HOT!

MARV, MEL, and J-MAX appeal to the fans, gathering up support in their quest to become six man champions.

THE WORLD IS MINE!

David Guetta’s “The World Is Mine” joins with green and gold lights and a heaping of boos to welcome The Enterprise team to the arena. Lorelei looks drop dead gorgeous in a blue over the shoulder gown, Spencer looks as cool as ever with an Affliction hoodie and Yankee cap, while CMJ remains fresh with a worn down Red Sox cap. But stealing the show for actually being dressed like a normal human being is James Blonde, in blue, yellow and green tights. Spencer performs a Justin Timberlake style dance as Blonde mugs for the camera and CMJ professes his love for the "Sawks".

BUFFER
And introducing the champions, being accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO…they are JAMES BLONDE, SPENCER REIGER, COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR…..THE ENTERRRPRRRISSSEEEEEEEEE!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE
The Enterprise’s war with The Kingdom really heats up tonight as Christian Wright faces his one time friend and boss Theodore Moneymaker. But these guys have to remain focused on beating a very tough trio in J-MAX and the Christ Air Express.

Spencer rips off his Affliction hoody on the turnbuckles to show off his tightly toned stomach. Meanwhile CMJ psyches himself up, while Blonde bobs his head to the beat of the song.

COLE
You have to wonder how much help James Blonde is going to be to Colin and Spencer.

COACH
The guy has held the six man titles more than anyone in the sport. He’s a six man specalist, he’s going to be a huge help.

COLE
For once you actually have a point.

DING DING DING

Spencer squares off with MARV to begin the contest. Ever the rude one, Spencer makes a gesture of smoking weed to taunt MARV. The skater just laughs off Spencer, before stepping into a lockup. The two joust for position, neither man having the strength to overpower the other. This frustrates Spencer and he breaks the hold to tag in his slightly stronger partner CMJ.

“RED SOX SUCK! RED SOX SUCK! RED SOX SUCK!”

CMJ turns around to yell at the crowd for dare insulting his life long favorite team. This gives MARV the opportunity needed to roll him up. Referee Charles Robinson counts the pinfall…

ONE!

KICKOUT!

CMJ hops to his feet, annoyed at having been pinned. He can’t do much while standing as MARV traps him inside a side headlock. MARV wrenches on the hold, causing CMJ intense discomfort. As such the Boston native is quick to shove his foe into the ropes. MARV comes back with a shoulder tackle attempt, but gets caught with a boot to the gut from CMJ. The former tag champ takes a detour to the enemy corner and decks J-MAX with a hard punch. This leads the Brit to try and enter the ring, but he’s cut off by Robinson. With the official now distracted, Spencer enters the ring. He joins Colin in lifting MARV up and dropping him backwards with a vertical suplex. A cover is made, and CMJ barks at Robinson to make the count…

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

CMJ picks MARV up and hurls him into a neutral corner. MARV hits the post and staggers out to the center of the ring, where CMJ greets him with a body blow. A neckbreaker puts MARV on the ground and another pinfall is made…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

COLE
The Christ Air Express and J-MAX as a team are former six man champions, and you know they’d love to claim that gold once more.

CMJ mounts MARV and then blasts him with a seemingly endless parade of punches. Only a warning about a closed fist leads him to stop. He grabs MARV by his messy hair and drags him to his corner, where he makes the tag with Spencer.

“SPENCER SUCKS! SPENCER SUCKS! SPENCER SUCKS!”

Spencer cups his ears and smiles, not letting the Charm City crowd get to him in the slightest. He turns his attention back to MARV and is hit in the face with a hard forearm. MARV strikes him with another forearm, and then rolls beneath a lariat to tag MEL into the contest.

COLE
I think Spencer may have made a mistake taunting the crowd. That gave MARV time to recover and he took the fight to The One Man Triple Threat.

MEL continues what his brother began, terrorizing Spencer with forearms. Leaving Spencer dazed, MEL bounces off the ropes. He comes back to take Spencer for a nauseating twirl with a spinning head scissors. Spencer tries to roll out the ring, but he’s too close to the enemy corner and ends up being kicked in the head by J-MAX!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
That ain’t right! What business does J-MAX have kicking Spencer?

COLE
What business did Colin have punching J-MAX earlier?

COACH
Plenty!

MEL drags Spencer back to the center of the ring and pins him to the canvas….

ONE!

TWO!

Colin breaks up the pinfall with an axe handle to MEL’s back. The two trade trash talk as CMJ is lead out the ring by Robinson.

COLE
Keep your eye on the prize, MEL. Don’t waste time with Colin.

MEL doesn’t follow Cole’s advice, and pays for it as he’s spun around and booted in the stomach. Spencer hooks onto his arms, leading the crowd to boo the forthcoming Pedigree.

COACH
One Reiger Counter coming up!

But MEL calls upon a well of strength to back drop Spencer overhead! While Spencer grouses about his failed finisher, MEL makes the tag to J-MAX!

COLE
The awe inspiring Brit is in the contest!

J-MAX goes to the top rope, instantly popping the crowd. He flies off the top with a cross body block that shoves Spencer to the ground. Robinson immediately makes the count…

ONE!

TWO!

Spencer brings the shoulder off the canvas. He rolls to his feet, and trades blows with J-MAX. Thanks to his larger size he gains the upperhand. He bounces off the ropes, only to be flipped over head by a hurricanrana by the English superstar. J-MAX continues to wow the audience with a standing shooting star press! The pinfall is then counted…

ONE!

COLE
New champions?

TWO!

NO!

J-MAX begins scrapping Spencer off the canvas. But he does so too casually, and New York’s finest strikes him with a jaw breaker. Spencer then grabs hold of J-MAX’s head and runs forward to plant him with an inverted bulldog.

COLE
New York Knockout!

The cover is made….

ONE!

TWO!

J-MAX makes the crucial kickout.

COLE
What do you think is going through Theodore Moneymaker’s mind right now as he heads into a contest with Christian Wright?

COACH
I think Mister Moneymaker is thinking about how he can embarrass Christian, and I think Christian is thinking about how he can embarrass Mister Moneymaker.

Spencer drags J-MAX into his corner, which allows him to make the tag to James Blonde!

COACH
Here we go! Here we go!

COLE
Here we go what?

COACH
The nigga J.B. lookin fresh, feelin’ good!

Blonde theatrically enters the ring, making quite the scene. Finally he proceeds to attack J-MAX with stomps from his golden boots.

COACH
This a new James Blonde we’re seeing, Mikey Cole. The guy we have in front of us now is a complete different man.

J-MAX is hurled into the ropes by the Vancouver native. He’s then blasted in the knee by a dropkick. This drops him to the canvas, and Blonde dishes out a few insulting slaps to his cheek.

COACH
Look at the confidence!

COLE
You’d think a man that has hit the career lows that James Blonde has would at least have some humility.

COACH
But now he’s on a career high!

Blonde controls J-MAX with a front facelock. He pulls him upright for a vertical suplex attempt. But J-MAX counters by rolling up Blonde!

ONE!

TWO!

CMJ is there to break up the pinfall!

COLE
Almost new champions!

Both performers spring to their feet, and quickly begin exchanging punches. J-MAX begins kicking Blonde in the leg, winning out in the strikes department. This leads to him executing a beautiful sit out hiptoss on the Canadian.

COACH
J.B. is an accomplished international superstar and a former six man champion, the dude knows what it takes to win and he wins with style and class. Having him around is a big benefit to The Enterprise.

COLE
I…didn’t say it wan’t.

COACH
But you were about to. I can read your mind.

As Blonde struggles to his feet, J-MAX runs the ropes. He comes back to nail Blonde in the face with a spinning wheel kick! A standing moonsault follows, and the pinfall is scored….

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Blonde is dragged off the mat and launched into an empty corner. A running dropkick strikes him in the face, and drops him to his BUTT. Another dropkick nails him in the face and leaves him whimpering in agony. With Blonde struggling to cope with his anguish, J-MAX makes his way to the opposite corner to climb to the top. Unfortunately this corner belongs to The Enterprise and CMJ promptly shoves him off the top!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
If anyone should be booed its J-MAX for being so stupid as to go to the top in The Enterprise corner.

Blonde crawls to his corner and slaps the outstretched hand of CMJ. Lorelei applauds Colin’s entrance into the ring, as he runs across the ring and punches both MARV and MEL.

COLE
Not this again!

COACH
There’s those Harvard smarts!

The referee has to keep both Nerdlys under control. This permits Spencer to enter the ring. He and Colin measure J-MAX up before striking him down with a double dropkick!

COACH
The best tag team in the business, baby!

COLE
I think D*LUX might have something to say about that.

Robinson leaves the CAE just in time to count CMJ’s pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

No!

The Harvard grad picks J-MAX up, and rocks him with a pair of Irish uppercuts. He then latches him into a crossface chicken wing and flips him over with a German suplex!

COLE
Fenwayplex, and J-MAX just got crushed!

“RED SOX SUCK! RED SOX SUCK! RED SOX SUCK!”

CMJ
At least they aren’t the Orioles!

“LET’S GO O’S! LET’S GO O’S! LET’S GO O’S!”

CMJ yells at the audience once more, as he retreats to his corner. Eager to get into the ring, James Blonde tags himself him without asking.

CMJ and SPENCER
:huh:

Blonde waits for J-MAX to rise. Once he does, he catches him with an inverted facelock, and drops him with a DDT!

COACH
My boy just made a Fashion Statement with that DDT!

Blonde hooks J-MAX’s legs for a pivotal cover…

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Blonde looks at Robinson in disbelief, unable to fathom that he couldn’t get a three count. Blonde scoops J-MAX up and plants him on the ground with a basic slam. While J-MAX remains motionless, Blonde runs the ropes. He comes flying back with a lionsault. But J-MAX was playing possum and rolls out the way! Blonde crashes into the canvas, to his team’s incredible horror!

COLE
If Blonde hadn’t been so eager to tag himself in, he wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Both competitors begin a slow and miserable crawl to their corner. The fans root on J-MAX, while The Moneygang and Lorelei urge Blonde to reach his destination.

COLE
So much riding on this huge match here at Angleslam!

J-MAX slaps hands with MEL, just as soon as Blonde slaps hands with CMJ!

COLE
Its going to be a brawl!

MEL runs right through CMJ with a lariat! The Harvard grad picks himself back up and gets decked with a right hand. He rolls away, as Spencer comes in to club MEL from behind.

COACH
That’s it, Spencer, get this match under control.

Spencer bounces off the ropes, at the same time MARV leap frogs his bent over brother. A leg lariat wipes out a stunned One Man Triple Threat!

“SKATE OR DIE! SKATE OR DIE! SKATE OR DIE!”

MARV grabs Spencer by the arm and pulls him upright. He uses that grip to send the New Yorker into the ropes. Not one to stick out a tough fight, Spencer bails from the ring!

“YOU’RE A PUSSY! YOU’RE A PUSSY! YOU’RE A PUSSY!”

SPENCER
I’ll be a pussy without a broken nose, I’ll tell you that!

But, Spencer’s attempt to put himself out of harm’s way is a failed effort; MARV crashes into him with an awesome moonsault to the floor!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

The fans cheers suddenly turn to jeers as Rico De Janerio comes marching down the ring with steel chair in hand. He goes right to MARV and then starts frantically pointing back and forth between the chair and The Enterprise members.

COLE
I think Rico wants to use the chair on The Enterprise.

MARV, on the other hand, wants to win this contest on his own merits. And as such he DECKS Rico with a right hand!

Meanwhile in the ring, Blonde hits MEL with a backstabber. The newest member of The Enterprise brushes himself off after this big move, doing little to please the fans. What does arouse their enjoyment is J-MAX leaping onto his shoulders and hitting him with an inverted hurricanrana! Blonde starts to roll away, desperate to avoid further trashing. J-MAX takes to the ropes, in an effort to hit him with a lethal move. But as he bounces back, CMJ wipes him out with a lariat!

COLE
Right place right time for Colin.

MEL grabs Colin from behind, hooking his arms around his in an Unprettier attempt. But, CMJ leapfrogs over him! CMJ quickly swings around and throws him down with a t-bone suplex. At that point, Lucius Soul appears on the ring apron to distract the referee.

COLE
The Harvardplex from the Harvard graduate but there’s Lucius Soul!

CMJ wastes little time in applying an Anaconda Choke to MEL!

COLE
And now The Boston Strangler is locked in! But the referee is distracted and…what’s this? Faqu on the top rope! Faqu on the top rope!

Faqu soars off the body splash aimed at Colin. But the wise Harvard grad untangles himself from the submission, and Faqu headbutts MEL as a result. MARV is IRATE at this and instead of attacking CMJ, goes right after Faqu!

COLE
Its pandemonium out here!

CMJ shrugs his shoulders, and happily reapplies The Boston Strangler. MEL screams in agony, and reaches out for the ropes. He tries his best to push his body towards them. However, his attempts are futile and he’s forced to submit.

DING DING DING!

BUFFER
Your winners as a result of a pinfall and still six man champions!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Blonde celebrates as though he alone accomplished this victorious feat.

CMJ

Assured that Blonde is just a little excitable by Lorelei, CMJ shrugs his shoulders and high fives a returning Spencer.

COACH
The Boston Strangler does it again and The Enterprise continues to roll!

COLE
Give an inadvertent assist to Faqu.

Seeing that Faqu is taking it to MARV, J-MAX leaps into action and dives at Faqu. But the Samoan catches him in his arms and rams him back first into the ring posts. Joining with Lucius and Rico he stomps on J-MAX, until The Enterprise uses the six man titles as a means to chase The Kingdom off.

COLE
The Enterprise coming to someone’s aid?

COACH
Don’t get it wrong they just didn’t want The Kingdom to have any glory.

COLE
Well, they might not be able to stop it from happening when Christian Wright meets up with Theodore Moneymaker for the United States title. Folks, right now Josh Matthews is standing by with one of the competitors in the Elimination Chamber, Reject. Josh?

Located in the interview set is Josh Matthews. At his side is Reject, attired in a red dress shirt and black slacks.

JOSH
Reject, in tonight’s mainevent you’ll compete with five other OAOAST superstars in only the third ever Elimination Chamber in OAOAST history. Heading into the contest, what is your mindset?

REJECT
I don’t feel like talking about my mindset, Matthews, so I’m not going to.

JOSH
What do you feel like talking about?

REJECT
The DC Maryland Virginia area. I’m no master of geography, but my Rand McNally Atlas tells me we’re just a few steps away from Washington DC. And something tells me all those Washingtonians made the short drive down 295 or 95 to come and see this show. Maybe there are even a few politicians in attendance. How about that? Wouldn’t that be something?

JOSH
Yes, it would.

REJECT
I don’t like politicians, I don’t respect our elected officials. And I don’t because they’re dishonest. They tell you one thing, and do a completely different thing. They shake your hand, while kneeing you in the groin. They remind me too much of the other five guys in the Elimination Chamber.

JOSH
What are you driving at?

REJECT
What I’m driving at is this. Every one of them is a liar. Ned says he’s winning the title for his daughter, Nathaniel Black says he’s winning the title for his country, and on and on they go, lying and lying to each and every member of the OAOAST Galaxy. But, me? I’m a different breed. I’m an honest creature. I’ll tell you my exact intention and every single desire. I don’t care about winning the title for my family, I don’t care about winning for the country, I don’t care about winning for the good of the company, I only care about winning for myself.  I’m all that matters in my world.

JOSH
What about winning for god? Aren’t you Church of Abdullah members about doing things for his lordship?

REJECT
Sure of course, but it works like this: Abdullah handles the big man upstairs, I handle the big men in the ring. Tonight here at Angleslam I plan on writing a Eulogy for them all.

JOSH
Reject, good luck. Back to Sofa Central.

ASthreeway.jpg

The view settles on Michael Buffer, standing inside a spotlight in the center of the ring.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemena the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a time limit of twenty five minutes!

The anthemic

comes to the 1st Mariner arena, bringing out the boo birds in the stands. Blue lights flash on the entry way as smoke falls from the ceiling. Through the thick mist emerges the smiling face of The God of War.

BUFFER
Introducing first from Asgard, weighing two hundred fifty pounds, he is THE GOD OF WAR…..OOOODDDDDIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!

COLE
This whole feud began when Odin attacked Alexander The Brutal at School’s Out. Since then its been violent, intense, and it will end with one victor here at Angleslam.

Odin steps over the ropes, bringing his long body into the ring. At its center, he throws his fist into the air to send white pyro exploding from the corner posts.

Cause I'm a badass
And you don't want to clash
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your face can't cash
Cause I'm a badass
And this war is your last
You just crossed my path and I'll drop you fast

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Badass by Saliva makes it way into arena, joining with red smoke that fill the entry way to welcome Badass Jack to the venue. The ill mannered brute brandishes his steel claws as he heads towards the ring.

BUFFER
And introducing, from The Everglades, weighing two hundred forty three pounds he is BADASSSSS JAAAAAACCKKKKKKKKKKK!

COLE
Badass Jack, the twenty two year veteran, has been through so many wars in his career. But has he ever faced two men like Alexander The Brutal and Odin?

COACH
No he hasn’t, but they’ve never dealt with any one like him. This dude is a maniac!

Badass Jack shoots Odin a vicious glare that’s returned in kind by The God Of War.

Smashing Pumpkin’s hit song “Disarm” sounds out to the arena. The fans put forth a large cheer as a rusted steel cage rises onto the entrance stage. Standing inside this structure is the stone faced Alexander The Brutal. Megan Skye opens the cage door to release Alexander upon the world.

BUFFER
Being accompanied by MEGAN SKYE, he is from Kavala, Greece, weighing two hundred forty five pounds he is ALEXANDER THE BRUUUTTAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

COLE
Last year at this time Alexander The Brutal was embroiled in a feud with Christian Wright. This year he finds himself faced with two very foes who will go to any lengths to see him get hurt.

COACH
I wouldn’t wanna be in the ring with any of these three guys. Its gonna be hell in that ring.

Alexander hands his sword and shield over to Megan, never once taking his eyes off his fearsome adversaries.

COLE
Big men, big men, here in this match. Jack stands 6'4, Alexander stands 6'5, and Odin stands 6'6.

DING DING DING

There’s a long silence between the three men as an intense stare down ensues. Six eyes are burning with hatred, and six fists are ready for battle. Its Alexander who draws first blood, striking at Badass Jack. He hammers him repeatedly with closed fists, before Odin joins in to pound the native of the Everglades.

COLE
You have to believe that the winner of this contest would be in a great position to get a United States title shot, or even a World Title shot.

COACH
I don’t think the winner or the losers are gonna make it out of here in good enough health to even think about a title shot.

Odin and Alexander take turns beating on Jack, sending him back and forth as though he were a human ping-pong ball. The two men cease their punching long enough to whip Jack into the ropes. A double elbow puts the surly shitkicker on the ground. Jack rolls to his feet, and is promptly clotheslined out the ring by both men!

COLE
And out goes the twenty two year veteran Badass Jack!

Alexander turns around and is floored by a right cross from Odin! Odin laughs at this, as he stomps away at his foe.

COLE
So much for that partnership.

COACH
It was shaky at best. All three of these cats absolutely hate each other. It ain’t gonna be about pinfalls or submissions, its going to be about beating the life out of the other two dudes.

Odin slams Alexander’s face into the ring posts, immediately worrying Megan Skye. Her worries aren’t alleviated any when Alexander is mercilessly pummeled by back elbows to the face. Next, Odin grabs onto Alexander’s wrist and shoots him into a far corner. Odin tries to follow up with corner lariat, but Alexander explodes out with a Thrust Kick!

“YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The fans are given even more to cheer about is Jack is grabbed by his hair and then thrown into the ring by the Greek superstar. Badass scrambles to his feet, but finds himself in the corner where he’s terrorized by punches from Alexander. He’s saved by Odin, who spins Alexander around. The former six man champion unleashes holy hell on Odin, knocking him down with a vicious uppercut!

COLE
Alexander is so powerful, and so strong.

COACH
He ain’t as powerful as DA BASED GAWD~! But he is up there as the most powerful guy on the roster.

Alexander turns back to Jack and is leveled with wild short arm lariat! He then executes a Cutthroat Neckbreaker, causing Megan to worry over Alexander's health. Odin watches with a contented stare as Jack stomps the greek out to the ring apron.

COLE
Odin is just letting Badass Jack do the dirty work.

COACH
Why do yourself what someone else will do for you? But don’t you worry DA BASED GAWD is going to get his licks in on both these cats.

Alexander is shoved into the corner, and then brutally harmed by shoulders to the midsection from Jack. Badass allows Alexander to go free, simply so that he may put him down with a Cutthroat Kneelift.

COLE
Its interesting to note that Odin is a rookie, and Alexander has only been in the OAOAST for a year. That’s compared to Jack who has been wrestling for twenty two years.

Odin takes his turn to torment Alexander, picking him up and attempting an Irish whip. But Alexander reverses it to send Odin into the ropes. Alexander lowers his head, leading Odin to nail him a Triple H style knee strike. Jack then runs through him with a powerful lariat!

COLE
Odin and Jack are working together, but we all know that won’t last long. Its just a matter of who will turn on who.

Megan frets as Alexander is pulled upright and tossed into the corner by both men. They each stomp Alexander in the stomach, causing him to grimace from the pain. They eventually release Alexander, letting him stagger down the ropes. The two men stalk him, preparing to attack him with powerful punches. But, Alexander lashes out with a battering ram headbut to Odin’s chest. That’s the only attack he can muster due to Jack clubbing him from behind. The brawler then sends Alexander into the ropes. Alexander roars back with a mighty lariat that’s barely ducked by Jack. Unfortunately for Odin he takes the attack and is swiftly cut down. Jack tries his hand at taking down Alexander and pays for it by being hit with a Butterfly Suplex! Alexander jumps to his feet and roars in triumph!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Alexander pulls Jack upright, and sends him towards a now standing Odin. The God Of War is brought down by a hard charging lariat from Jack.

COLE
A rookie mistake by Odin, just standing there and letting Jack hit him.

COACH
DA BASED GAWD is a god, he doesn’t make mistakes!

COLE
Then why did he get clotheslined?

Alexander grabs Jack and tries to hit an exploder suplex. But Jack elbows his way out the setup to avoid the lethal move. He then puts himself on the attack by hooking his arms around Alexander’s waist. The Greek is then thrown to the canvas by a back suplex. Jack stand above him, shouting and taunting before smashing his chest with stomps. After those attacks conclude, Jack picks Alexander off the canvas. He tags him in the nose with a pair of punches, stunning him for the moment. Jack takes advantage of this by running to the ropes. But when he bounces back Alexander traps him within his arms. He then falls backwards, to throw Jack overhead with a belly to belly suplex! Jack sails over the ropes, and his body comes down on the ring mats.

COLE
Did you see that? Alexander The Brutal just threw Badass Jack out the ring like he was a cruiserweight!

Jack is dizzy, wounded, and weak, but despite all this he gets to his feet. This does him little good as Alexander begins smashing him with right hands. He then dumps him into the time keeper’s corner. Jack watches with blurred eyes, as Alexander folds up a steel chair.

COLE
Jack is in big trouble!

Jack is saved by an unlikely source, as Megan Skye pulls the chair out of Alexander’s hands. At first Alexander is confused. But when Megan reminds him he risks a DQ, he allows her to discard the chair. Unfortunately all this distraction, has given Odin the chance to strike. He comes from behind, and lifts Alexander up in order to drop him crotch first across the steel guardrail

ODIN
(to Megan)
Begone, woman!

Odin backs up, a prelude to him charging forward and slamming a lariat into Alexander’s chest. Alexander falls over to the side, and Odin raises his fist in celebration.

COACH
These Baltimore folk better keep their mouths shut or else Odin might call a lightening bolt and strike them dead.

The God Of War returns to the ring, where he encounters an onslaught of punches by Badass Jack. Odin ends the punching by raising his boot and kicking Jack in the face. Badass falls into the corner, and is hounded by Odin. The ruler of Asgard hooks on a front facelock in order to situate Jack onto the top rope. Odin follows him up, leading the capacity crowd to cheer for the upcoming high impact attack. Jack isn’t willing to play along with Odin’s plan and furiously fights back. His strength and power overwhelms and he manages to shove him down to the ground. Odin lands on his blue boots. But, he’s soon taken off them by a top rope shoulder tackle from Jack!

COLE
The surly veteran just ramming that thick shoulder into Odin’s face.

Jack positions Odin in the corner, and proceeds to knock the wind out of him with shoulder tackles to the midsection. A vertical suplex then puts Odin onto the canvas. A cover is made….

ONE!

Kickout!

COLE
Only a one count. This Odin is incredibly tough to put away.

Jack pulls Odin up and attempts to whip him into a far corner. But Odin shifts his weight and expertly reverses the hold. Jack is sent to the corner where Alexander awaits. Jack throws a punch more out of defense than offense, only to see it deflected. Jack is put off balance by this block, and is unable to stop Alexander from swinging behind him to slap on a TAZZMISSION!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Illegal choke! Illegal choke!

Jack wirthes and squirms within Alexander’s grasp. His face turns red, and his eyes bulge, as the pain of the move sets in. The referee calls for Alexander to break the choke, but he steadfastly refuses. But, the hold is broken for him when Odin hits him with a neckbreaker. Odin then hooks onto Alexander’s legs for the pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Jack breaks up the pinfall!

COLE
There’s a lot of pride on the line in this match, and Badass Jack realizes that.

COACH
None of these dudes wants to be the one that gets pinned by the other.

Still wounded by the Tazmission, Jack can’t defend himself from the Irish whip that Odin uses against him. A delayed side walk slam then leaves him in a further state of hurt.

COLE
Ride of Slepnir!

The Norse God grabs Jack’s leg for the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO

Kickout!

Odin gets to his feet to argue with the referee. The ref rightly fears for his safety. But he’s rescued from any harm by a German Suplex by Alexander! The ref counts the ensuing pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

Jack kicks out Alexander’s legs to break the pinfall!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The fans grow even more irate when Jack stuffs Alexander between his legs in preparation for the Country Strong Piledriver.

COLE
This could be it!

Odin has something to say about that however, clamping his large hand around Jack’s throat.

JACK
:o

COLE
And now Badass Jack is in trouble! Could Odin have this match won?

Out of sheer desperation alone, Jack kicks Odin between the legs! Odin falls over, his godly powers apparently no match for a good swift kick to the balls. Behind him Jack staggers, his throat hurting from the various chokes he’s been put under. Alexander tries to take advantage of this by bringing him down into the crossface. But, Jack rolls through the hold! He jumps to his feet, and sends a running boot at Alexander. The Greek ducks the attack, and Jack’s brown boot kicks Odin in the jaw. The God Of War tumbles through the middle ropes, landing in front of an unsympathetic Megan Skye.

COLE
What a sequence that was! All three men tried to hit their finisher, and all three were countered or stopped.

Jack and Alexander trade punches in the center of the ring, with the sold out audience rooting on Alexander. The Greek pleases them by rocking Jack with a hard punch to the cheek. As Jack remains stunned, Alexander bounces off the ropes. He throws out a lariat, but Jack counters with a kick to his arm. A side Russian leg sweep throws him back to the canvas.

COLE
And now Badass Jack can assert himself and possibly pick up this all important victory.

Badass Jack pulls Alexander upright, simply so that he may drop him down with short arm lariat. Jack hovers over Alexander, yelling at him, and cruelly insulting him.

COLE
If this pace keeps up like this, Badass Jack could have the final bragging rights in this feud.

Jack scrapes Alexander up, but finds the Greek is resilient with a punch to the gut. With Jack doubled up, Alexander is able to retreat to the ropes. But upon returning, he’s kicked in the stomach by the twenty two year veteran. A spinning neckbreaker follows, causing Alexander to clutch his neck in pain.

COLE
Where is Odin?

COACH
Odin is out here chilling, letting Jack and Alexander do all the work. Then he’ll come in and take them both to school.

Jack pulls Alexander into the set up for the Country Strong Piledriver, leading the fans and Megan to fret for Alexander. Thankfully, the gladiator is able to wrap his legs around Jack and drop him to the canvas. From there he slingshots his foe into the corner. Jack hits the post with a ringing thud, and turns around to stagger back to Alexander. The Greek wraps his arms around Jack’s waist, and then launches him across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
BRUTAL~!

Alexander hooks the outside leg for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! ODIN BREAKS UP THE PIN!

COACH
I told you DA BASED GAWD would return to son these fools!

Alexander and Odin exchange blows, a series of punches that’s only stopped when Odin slaps his hand around Alexander’s throat.

COACH
Yes! Yes! Here it comes!

Alexander is brought up, and then driven down with the CHOKESLAM!

COACH
DA BASED GAWD~!

Odin applies the cover, and its scored by the official…

ONE!

TWO!

JACK BREAKS UP THE PINFALL!

COACH
That filthy hick is trying to steal DA BASED GAWD’s glory!

Odin is grabbed by his long blond hair and pulled between Jack’s legs. The Everglades native then leaps into the air and sitsout with a piledriver!

COLE
Country Strong Piledriver, and the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

ALEXANDER ENDS THE PINNING SITUATION!

COACH
My heart just stopped. Don’t do DA BASED GAWD like that!

Alexander is quickly put in a defensive position by the right hands of an enraged Badass Jack. Alexander summons his incredible strength and begins overwhelming Jack with a counter attack. A T-Bone suplex follows, nearly snapping Jack’s bones. Alexander roars once again, and the crowd joins in with a strong cheer.

COLE
BRUTAL~!

COACH
Get back in there BASED GAWD~! This ain’t going how I envisioned it.

Alexander starts to bring Jack upright, but is caught with a low blow! Ignoring the referee’s admonishments and Megan’s cries of protest, Jack stashes Alexander between his legs. Alexander’s head is spiked into the canvas by another leaping piledriver!

COLE
He hit the Country Strong Piledriver again! With Odin nowhere in sight that’s got to be it.

Jack certainly hopes so as he pins Alexander….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! ODIN DIVES TO BREAK THE FALL!

Jack is IRATE, and directs his ire right at Odin. The God Of War responds by smiling kindly at his vulgar foe. This only makes Jack all the madder. But his real problem lies in the grip Odin soon has around his neck.

COACH
We bout to eat good, niggas!

Odin chokeslams his opponent into the ground with devastating impact!

COACH
DA BASED GAWD is on fire!

Odin towers above Jack’s fallen body, smiling at the pain he’s caused. For that reason he doesn’t notice Alexander’s approach until its too late and Alexander has brought him down into a crossface!

COLE
Crossface applied! Crossface applied!

COACH
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhh shit.

Odin screams out in raw pain, his face contorted by it as well. He attempts to reach over for help from the referee, but the official keeps his distance.

“TAP! TAP! TAP!”

Odin is forced to try and make his way to the ropes, but it seems he’s moving in millimeters and not inches. He reaches out pleadingly to Megan Skye, as if to ask her if she’ll tell Alexander to let her go free. Odin looks on the verge of submitting, but he makes one last grasp for the ropes. His fingertips fall just short, however, and he has no other choice but to endure the humliation of submission!

COACH
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DING DING DING

A FEROCIOUS roar escapes Alexander’s lips as he springs to his feet.

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a submission…..ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL!

COLE
Alexander has done it! Alexander has made Odin tap out, and he has won this three person war in BRUTAL fashion!

Megan enters the ring and gives Alexander a hearty round of applause for his hard fought victory tonight at Angleslam.

Christian Wright stands atop the interview stage with Mean Gene Okerlund, when Theodore Moneymaker and Mackenzie(now Lorelei) DeCenzo and The Beverly Hills Blonds (now the Orange County Cobras interrupt)

THEODORE
As you alluded to, Okerlund, sometime ago I was humiliated on worldwide television by Los Diablos de Fuego. Apparently they were upset with a presentation put together by my friends at SMN Productions where I traveled to Guacamole, Mexico and foreclosed on an unpaid loan. Little did I know Augusto and Lupita were close friends of Los Diablos. So like a second-rate Zorro, they decided to avenge the poor by going after the rich. But they hapened to pick on the most ruthless gringo on the planet, Theodore Moneymaker.

To quote a phrase, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Well they fooled me once and paid the price in not just their blood but their dear friend and mascot, that ridiculous inflatable doll El Ovéja. And I have the Beverly Hills Blonds to thank -- Simon Singleton, Ned Blanchard and the lovely Mackenzie DeCenzo.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

THEODORE
With my money, their brains and a little help from a couple of Conquistadors...hahahahahaha....Los Diablos de Fuego found out the hard way you don't stand on Superman's cape, you don't spit in the wind, and you don't mess with the rich and famous. It's no secret Moneymaker Enterprises had been persuing a stake in SMN Productions and vice versa, and since our first joint venture went so well, we've decided to make it permanent. That's right, baby! I'm proud to announce Moneymaker Enterprises and SMN Productions have merged to form The Enterprise. BWAHAHAHAHA!

SCHIAVONE
Moneymaker Enterprises and SMN Productions together as one? My goodness!

THEODORE
That brings me to you, Christian Wright. It seems you have a bit of a problem. You see, myself and my new Business Associate have been going through our extensive files on the OAOAST roster. And it seems your record this year is a little "in the red". When I read on, I thought to myself "that can't be right". Here is the Rookie Of The Year, a valuable asset, going to waste. Prospects, Christian. Theodore Moneymaker is all about the prospects. Because prospects lead into success. And success means money. Hell, you only need take one look at me. HAHAHA!

Mackenzie and The Blonds join on the laugh, Christian still seeming a little confused as to what's going on.

THEODORE
Now Mackenzie has informed me about you. And apparantly, you're a smart guy. Am I right?

WRIGHT
My intelligence is unparalled within this company.

THEODORE
That's exactly what I thought. (looks off into the distance) You know, nowadays, I'm such a busy man. As a successful entrepreneur and professional wrestler I've got a lot on my plate. Not enough hours in the day. It's so hard to find the time to count my vast fortunes... to check my stocks... keep tabs on all my little side-interests. Aaah. Sometimes, I just yearn for a simpler life. Being "The Billion Dollar Heir" is hard sometimes.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Mackenzie wraps a comforting arm around the whimsical Moneymaker's shoulder, as the Blonds wipe away tears from their eyes.

THEODORE
I have a mantra in life, Christian. Money breeds success, because success breeds money. The desire for one breeds the desire for the other you see. Now, from the looks of things, you need success. Which must therefore mean...

A subtle nod from Moneymaker prompts Mackenzie to reach into his breast pocket. Counting out a handful of bills, Mackie strolls over and seductively slides the wad of cash in Christian Wright's back pocket! Complete with a flutter of the eyelashes! Wright's eyes bulge a little as he grabs the bills from his pocket and counts them out. At least 5 notes, presumably 100s. Small change to Theodore Moneymaker, but enough to peak The Natural's interest it seems.

THEODORE
Take it all in buddy. That's freshly printed, only the best when you're dealing with me.

Wright nods, still staring at the money.

THEODORE
What I'm looking for Christian is someone to join my Enterprise. A smart man. An intelligent man. A man like you, who can keep an eye on all of my wheelings and dealings and manage my large portfolio. A Financial Analyst of sorts. And naturally, working for Theodore Moneymaker, there's plenty more where that came from.

Eyebrows peaking, Wright fans the money across the palm of his other hand.

THEODORE
What you've got here is a once in a lifetime offer. So, what's it to be my friend? Deal, or No Deal?

WRIGHT
Well, Mr Moneymaker...

...you've acquired yourself a deal!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CW and Moneymaker stride to the ring with supreme confidence, and Lorelei DeCenzo sandwiched between them.

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then the saint turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you'll always be my hero
Even though you've lost your mind

Moneymaker and CW share a hearty laugh backstage in an interview with Josh Matthews.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Moneymaker and CW celebrate with their tag titles over the fallen bodies of Chicks Over Dicks.

Now there's gravel in our voices
Glasses shattered from the fight
In this tug of war you always win
Even when i'm right
Cos you feed me fables from your head
With violent words and empty threats
And it's sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied

MONEYMAKER
Put together, myself and Mister Wright make The Enterprise unstoppable!

WRIGHT
Together we know no equal!

I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

With Tim dazed, Wright sees his chance and hooks Timmy up for the STOCKMARKET CRASH!!

COLE
NAILED IT! IT'S OVER!

But before Wright can make the pin, Moneymaker sneaks in and ROLLS UP CHRISTIAN...

MONEYMAKER GRABS THE ROPES!

3!!!!!

COLE
WHAT!?

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
...I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!

Moneymaker bails out of the ring and with shock and relief, snatches his United States Title belt!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner and STILL OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPION... TTHHHEEEEOOOOODDOOOORRRRREEEEEE... MMMOOOOOONNEEEYYYYMMAAAAAAKKEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Sat bolt upright, Christian looks around in shock as Moneymaker clutches the title to his chest and celebrates with glee!

COLE
I am in a state of shock! Theodore Moneymaker just STOLE one, from under the nose of his own second in command... and he just PINNED Christian Wright! Moneymaker just ended the undefeated streak!

So maybe i'm a masochist
I try to run but I don't wanna ever leave
Til the walls are going up
In smoke with all our memories

Moneymaker strolls up the entry ramp with his title raised into the air, and Wright watching on with a hint of sadness.

I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

ASteddycw.jpg

Back at ringside the view is on legendary ring announcer Michael Buffer.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a time limit of forty five minutes and it is for the OAOAST United States Championship!

Come With Me  by Diddy rings loud and clear. Stepping into a spotlight that hangs over a darkened entrance stage is Christian Wright. His attire is far different than usual. Gone is the blazer as well as the slacks. In their place is a glittering gold jacket, and gold metallic tights with a black cross on his back. The God Child kneels to the ground, as the shadowy figure of Landon Maddix looms above him. Wright then bursts to life with raised arms, putting a smile onto Landon’s freckled face.

BUFFER
Introducing the challenger, being accompanied by LANDON MADDIX, he resides in Washington DC. Weighing in at 8 1/3 bars of Gold, he is THE GOD CHILD, CHRISTIAN WRRRRIIIGHHTTTTTTT!

COLE
Theodore Moneymaker has held the United States title for a full year, and now his one time tag team partner, Christian Wright, looks to wrest it away from him.

Landon Maddix takes a seat at Sofa Central, as Wright carefully removes his shiny jacket.

COACH
Welcome, King Landon! How are you?

LANDON
How am I? I couldn’t be better. Why is that? Because I’ve got a front row seat to the beginning of the end of The Enterprise and the rise of a new Cucaracha Kingdom!

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

The entrance doors spread apart, while the video screens fill with images of Theodore Moneymaker living his lavish lifestyle. Strutting down the stairs to the entrance stage is the man himself. With green and yellow lights splashing across the entry way, Lorelei DeCenzo and Moneymaker share a hearty laugh at the pathetic crowd that lays in front of him.

BUFFER
And the champion, being accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO….from Miami Beach, Florida, he is the 2011 King Of The Ring, THE DEVIL HIMSELF…..THEODORE MOONNNNEYYYYYMMAAAKKKKKERRRRRRR!

Wright stares with fierce intensity, watching his former friend parade down the entrance ramp with his usual swagger.

COLE
I don’t think I have to say it, but I will anyway, this match is HUGE. Not only is it for the United States championship, not only is it the latest battle in the war between The Kingdom and The Enterprise, but it pits two former allies, two former best friends against each other.

COACH
This is what the OAOAST is all about, guys.

LANDON
And you can thank me for putting it all together!

DING DING DING

There’s a fiery look passed from Wright to Moneymaker as the crowd is abuzz over this epic confrontation. Lorelei pleads for Wright to come to his senses and forgoe this competition. But the hateful expression on Wright’s face shows that that particular hope is a wasted one.

COLE
Christian Wright grew up a lifelong wrestling fan, emulating such performers as Ric Flair. That year and a half long win streak meant everything to him.

COACH
But, he seemed so cool with it when it was broken.

COLE
Christian Wright is a genius, he was probably just biding his time until something better came along.

LANDON
And it did! Me!

A lockup ensues for several seconds until Moneymaker mysteriously breaks the hold. He points at Wright, and informs him that he could beat him at any point in the match.

COLE
Mind games from the United States champion.

Wright responds to Moneymaker’s words by wrapping him inside a headlock. He snaps Moneymaker to the canvas, but can’t keep him there as the 2011 King Of The Ring kips out. The two men lockup once more with Moneymaker upending Wright with a deep arm drag. Wright counters any arm bar effort, by scissoring Moneymaker’s head. This forces the Floridian to break his hold and jump to his feet. Now Wright points at Moneymaker, letting HIM know that he can be dropped at any moment.

COACH
These two just need to settle this over some Starbucks or a round of golf or maybe even croquet.

COLE
Croquet?

COACH
That’s what ya’ll white folks do isn’t it?

Another lockup is followed by Moneymaker trapping Wright inside a hammerlock.

MONEYMAKER
He’s submitting, ref!

Referee Charles Robinson is too experienced to fall for such foolishness and the match of course continues. Wright elbows his way out the hold, and then runs to the ropes. On the return, he blocks a hip toss. Panicked, Moneymaker tries a second toss. He not only meets with the same failure as before, he’s hiptossed himself as a result. Wright attempts to grab onto his legs for a Wall Street Cloverleaf, but Moneymaker kicks him to the ground. The Billion Dollar Heir scrambles upright, and now tries his hand at a submission. But, he to is booted away and a stalemate follows.

COLE
Both these men well tested veterans, but Christian Wright has been wrestling slightly longer than Moneymaker.

LANDON
Not only has he been wrestling longer, he’s been wrestling better, and he’s been wrestling smarter. If I was to take a bride based on wrestling abilities Christian would be my lawfully wedded.

COLE
…..Okay.

The next lockup results in Wright throwing Moneymaker to the canvas with a side headlock takedown. The champion struggles to be free, but Wright refuses to relinquish his hold.

LANDON
I see several signs saying “Christian WRONG”, first off that’s not at all clever, my five year old nephew could do better, second off how can any person who abandons a team led by a two bit imposter of myself be wrong in any way?

Moneymaker rolls Wright into a pinning combination…

ONE!

TWO!

Wright rolls back to a regular position. But this shift in movement has loosened the hold. As such Moneymaker is able to push himself upright. He sends a wave of elbows into Wright’s stomach, succeeding in breaking the hold. With Wright stunned, The Devil Himself bounces off the ropes. He returns to flatten his former best friend with a shoulder tackle.

MONEYMAKER
All hail the king!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

LANDON
Do you hear that? My loyal subjects drowning out the imposter’s cries to show their support for me!

COLE
I…don’t think...yeah, okay.

Moneymaker heads to the ropes, and comes back to duck under a leapfrog from Wright. Wright tries another leapfrog, but Moneymaker stops short of his jump. Showing a total lack of respect, he SLAPS his one time employee!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

LANDON
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Wright grabs Moneymaker by his heavily gelled hair and chucks him over the ropes! Moneymaker lands on the blue ring mats and rolls into the announce desk.

COLE
Landon…King Landon, stay where you are please.

LANDON
I have no intention of soiling my hands by dealing with this peasant.

Just as Lorelei starts to make her way over to check on Moneymaker’s health, Wright slides forward and kicks the alleged king in the face. Moneymaker falls backwards and writhes on the mat in intense pain.

COACH
I been divided over this for a minute, yo, but King Landon can’t ya’ll just agree to disagree?

LANDON
No! I will not capitulate and I will not give in! The pretender to my throne fired the opening salvo, and I will not rest until he and the world acknowledge me as the true undisputed King.

Wright fetches Moneymaker in order to push him back into the ring. While his former boss struggles to gain his bearings, CW elevates himself onto the top rope. Once Moneymaker stands, Wright flies off with a cross body block. He manages to pin Moneymaker for all too brief second and Moneymaker rolls through the hold into a pin of his own….

ONE!

TWO!

Wright kicksout! He gets to his feet and is met with a boot to the gut. Moneymaker then grabs onto his arm and whips him into the ropes. After Wright bounces back, Moneymaker drops him with a Billion Dollar Kneelift!

MONEYMAKER
I’m the KING OF THE WORLD!

LANDON
:angry:

The Devil Himself mounts Wright and proceeds to insult his former protégé as he tags him with hard punches. Robinson warns of a closed fist and forces the US champion to break his strike efforts.

COACH
There’s a lot to prove for both these cats. Mister Moneymaker wants to prove that he was truly better than Wright. And CW wants to prove that he was being held back by being in The Enterprise.

Moneymaker finds Wright leaning against the corner posts. He quickly unleashes a wave of knife edge chops to the chest of his challenger, causing Wright to wince in anguish. After the chops come to their conclusion, Moneymaker throws CW across the ring into the opposite corner. Charging forward, he connects with a lariat. Wright’s body wishes to sink to the canvas, but its held aloft by a choke from Moneymaker.

LANDON
I demand the referee do his job and disqualify the imposter!

COLE
If Moneymaker gets DQ’ed he keeps the title.

LANDON
In that case I demand the referee continue to be incompetent.

Moneymaker throws Wright into the next corner. CW staggers out towards the center of the ring as Moneymaker bounces off the ropes. The Billion Dollar Heir leaps at Wright for a bulldog. However, Wright counters by tossing his one time friend crotch first into the corner posts!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COLE
Right in the crown jewels!

LANDON
This imposter wears no crown!

Wright tangles up Moneymaker’s legs and then drags him towards the center of the ring. He turns the champion over to complete a Golden cloverleaf. Moneymaker howls from the agony that spreads across his body.

LANDON
(to the timekeeper)
Ring the bell! Declare Christian the victor!

Moneymaker reaches out with his long arms and grabs hold of the ropes. Wright hastily gives a clean break. He stays on top of his foe, however, dragging him up onto his shoulders in a standing fireman’s carry. Moneymaker struggles to break free of CW’s grip. His efforts are wasted as CW rolls forward and deposits him on the canvas.

COLE
He now calls that 30 Pieces of Silver!

LANDON
What I like about Christian Wright, well one of the many things, is that he’s a financial guru so he can manage my Kingdom’s treasury and our gold reserves.

COLE
Gold reserves? Treasury?

LANDON
The move is named after money, I’m making a comment about money.

COLE
The move is named after the amount of money, it took for Judas to betray Jesus.

LANDON
I’m telling you I’m paying Christian more than thirty silver!

Wright begins twisting Moneymaker into a figure four leg lock. But when he turns his back to the champion, he’s booted in the rear end. This causes him to crash shoulder first into the ring posts. Moneymaker smiles at his creative counter as he pulls Wright away from the corner. He then unceremoniously chucks Wright over the ropes. With Wright seemingly disposed of, Moneymaker turns to argue with Landon Maddix.

COACH
I can’t stand to see great men fight like this.

LANDON
You’re not. You’re seeing one great man, myself, fight with a damned idiot imposter, Moneymaker!

Moneymaker turns his attention back to Wright, and is swiftly yanked through the ropes out onto the ring apron. Wright stuns the 2011 King of The Ring with vicious European Uppercuts. This allows The God Child to trap his foe inside a front facelock. Moneymaker hooks onto the ropes in an effort to avoid the inevitable. But as expected, Wright drills him onto the apron with a DDT!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

LANDON
Yes! Christian Wright is fighting for his Kingdom, he is fighting for his King, the true King of the world!

Moneymaker crawls away, seeking to put distance between himself and his aggressive tormentor. Wright hounds his retreat, following him up the entrance ramp. He grabs hold of Moneymaker’s gelled hair, and starts to pull him upright. That’s precisely the moment, Moneymaker strikes with a low blow! Moneymaker wastes little time in grabbing Wright into a front facelock. He hauls him into the air, a lead in to him driving his head into the steel ramp with a brainbuster!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Moneymaker dusts off his hands and literally pats himself on the back over a job well done. With the crowd still wowed over his lethal move, he skates back to the ring. Once inside he demands that Robinson begin counting Wright out. Given that those are the rules of the contest, Robinson has no choice but to follow orders.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

LANDON
As TRUE king, I demand count outs not be allowed in this match!

FOUR!

Wright begins to stir, hearing the count draw closer to ten.

FIVE!

He gathers himself upright and stumbles towards the ring.

SIX!

Moneymaker slices him with a hard charging lariat! Moving with unusual quickness, Moneymaker picks Wright up in order to drive him back first into the metal ring posts. Wright drops sideways, a pained expression gripping his face. Moneymaker retreats to the ring where he raises the infamous money fingers!

“YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!”

LANDON
My loyal subjects are doing me very proud right now.

Wright crawls onto the ring apron in order to avoid a count out loss. He starts to use the ropes to pull himself up. But his efforts go to waste when Moneymaker knocks him from the apron with a dropkick!

COACH
This is like the jungle, man, where in a Lion pride sometimes the young lion has to leave one pride and go to another to make his way. But this time, that young lion is coming back to mess with the alpha male of the other pride.

Moneymaker retrieves Wright, sending him back into the ring. After following Wright in, Moneymaker grabs his former friend to drag him to his feet. Seconds later a back suplex puts Wright in an even worse physical condition. On the outside, Lorelei cheers for her king.

COLE
Christian Wright is a hard guy to beat. When you think of people impossible to beat you think of Alix, Krista, and Christian. But-

LANDON
But? No buts, you said it yourself, Christian is impossible to defeat. So why even entertain the word “but”? Its meaningless and a waste of time.

Moneymaker drops Wright to the canvas with a vertical suplex. He follows that with a lateral press…

ONE!

TWO!

Wright barely manages the kickout!

MONEYMAKER
I’m better than you, Christian! You should have never left me for that goof!

LANODN
Goof?! I’m not the one running around here pretending to be a King.

COLE
Wait a second…

Moneymaker pulls Wright off the mat, only to see his title challenger fight back with European Uppercuts. Rightly worried, Moneymaker goes the illegal route and rakes CW’s eyes. Wright is subdued for the moment, and because of this Moneymaker is able to shoot him into the ropes. When CW returns, Moneymaker attempts to flip him over with a back body drop. But the Washington DC native counters by DDTing his opponent!

COLE
For so many years Theodore Moneymaker was the role model for Christian Wright.

LANDON
And now he has more than a role model, he has a King to look to for guidance, leadership, and most of all…love.

COLE
Love?!

Exhausted by the procession of Moneymaker’s attacks, Wright is slow to climb off the canvas. As such he’s beaten to his feet by Moneymaker. To the victor go the spoils as Moneymaker stomps over to attempt to attack Wright. But, CW swings from his knees and slams his fist into Moneymaker’s stomach. This gives him the space needed to get to his feet and on even footing with the US champion. He grabs hold of Moneymaker’s arm and sends him into the ropes. Moneymaker comes flying back with a forearm that smashes Wright across the face. The champion promptly kips up, and smiles to the booing audience. But when he turns around, he sees Wright kip up! This infuriates him beyond all semblance of control, and he darts at his foe. Much to his horror, Wright manages to capture him with a sky high!

COLE
The Wright Off!

Robinson gets into position to count the pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

COACH
How close was that?

LANDON
Much too close for my liking. That should’ve been a three count and my loyal subjects should be dancing in the aisle.

Moneymaker dizzily gets to his feet, watching CW take off to the ropes. Acting out of sheer defense, he lowers his head and charges forward. But Wright leaps over him and drags him into a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO

Moneymaker reverses the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Wright counters back!

COLE
New champion?

ONE!

TWO!

Moneymaker falls out the pinfall! The two men get to their feet with Wright striking first with a rear waistlock. The hold lasts but a scant few seconds before Moneymaker swings behind Wright for a waistlock of his own. His hold endures an even shorter duration than Wright’s as The God Child swings free with a big elbow attempt. Moneymaker ducks the effort, and succeeds in executing a bridged Northern Lights Suplex….

ONE!

TWO!

Wright escapes the pinfall! After getting to his feet, Wright is slammed across the chest by a diving lariat from The Billion Dollar Heir. Rather than capitalize on his attack, Moneymaker stands doubled over with heavy breath.

COLE
This very personal match has taken so much out of these two performers.

COACH
And it ain’t over, Mikey.

Wright is brought to his feet and then slung into the ropes. He bounces back to kick a bent over Moneymaker square in the chest. This rifles Moneymaker upright, and Wright takes aim with a spinning lariat. But midway through the move, Moneymaker clamps down on his neck with a Cobra Clutch Sleeper! The fans are abuzz, thinking the move known as The Bank Vault will bring the end to this contest.

COLE
Moneymaker caught him inside the Bank Vault!

LANDON
Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohman.

Moneymaker wrenches and tears on Wright, doing his best to try and get his one time friend to submit. Wright is in excruciating pain as evidenced by agonized expression on his face.

COLE
Theodore Moneymaker has beaten Christian Wright once before, can he beat him again?

Wright wiggles and squirms within the tight hold. But knowing that there’s no hope in slipping free, he begins pumping elbows into Moneymaker’s midsection. Rather than risk an escape and a loss of control of the contest, Moneymaker allows Wright to go free in order to yank him by his hair and put him on the ground. From there, Moneymaker attempts to turn Wright over into a Boston Crab. However, Wright counters with a roll up!

ONE!

TWO!

Moneymaker finds his way out the pinfall mere moments before a three count.

COACH
With these two dudes its gotta be like wrestling yourself, they know every move the other is going to do.

Moneymaker scrapes Wright off the canvas to stuff him inside a front facelock. Wright is lifted into the air and then dropped forward in a Gordbuster!

LANDON
He stole his move! He stole my title of King and now he’s stealing moves!

Moneymaker chuckles over the outrage this has caused as he pins his foe…

ONE!

TWO!

Only a two count as Wright makes the kickout!

LANDON
Oh thank heaven! Thank heaven! Thank heaven! Thank heaven! I don’t know why I’m worrying, Christian was undefeated for a year and a half. It took cheating to beat him.

COLE
Yes, but the man that did it is his opponent.

Moneymaker whips Wright into the corner, and blindly follows him in. This proves to be a costly error as Wright leaps off the posts to flatten Moneymaker with a cross body block! Robinson counts the resulting pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Moneymaker makes the kickout. Wright then grabs his legs and he’s sling shot into the corner. Staggering backwards, he’s captured with a school boy…

ONE!

TWO!

Moneymaker breaks the pinfall!

COACH
That had to be instinct, because Mister Moneymaker looked out of it when he hit that post.

Wright attempts to pull Moneymaker from the canvas. This is an attempt that goes horribly wrong when Moneymaker counters with a jawbreaker. Moneymaker dives forward and connects with a shoulder tackle! A cover is quickly made….

ONE!

TWO!

Wright throws the shoulder off the canvas! Moneymaker hasn’t the energy needed to argue the count, and instead grabs his adversary into a front facelock. He situates him onto the top rope, drawing quite the reaction from the Baltimore crowd. After shaking off his cobwebs, Moneymaker tries to climb to join Wright atop the posts. However, CW throws heavy fists and manages to knock him down to the ground. CW must take a moment to catch his fleeting his breath. Once he does that, he amazes the sold out audience by flying off the top with a Frog Splash!

COLE
VINTAGE Christian Wright!

Robinson gets to the ground to make the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Lorelei has the referee distracted! Wright sees his one time valet capturing the referee’s attention and decides to alleviate the problem. This simply causes Lorelei to yell at him for being a traitor amongst other unprintable unladylike words. Amidst all this, Theodore Moneymaker has gotten to his feet. He tries to sneak attack his former friend, but is met with a foot screaming towards him with a superkick! Moneymaker somehow succeeds in catching hold of Wright’s boot. He throws Wright’s foot down, sending Wright off balance. This creates an opportunity for Moneymaker, one he’s quick to realize. He grabs Wright into a front facelock in order to hoist him into the air. From there he drills his head into the canvas with the Spear of Longinus!

LANDON
Why me? Why does this have to happen to me? Don’t I deserve better? Haven’t I earned better?

While Landon continues to complain and grouse, Moneymaker makes what should be a match ending pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!!!!!!!!! WRIGHT WITH THE KICKOUT!

COLE
How? How did he do that?

COACH
The man cannot be beat under any circumstance!

Lorelei, Moneymaker, Landon, and eighteen thousand audience members stand in amazement over Wright’s unbelievable kickout. The Billion Dollar Heir looks on the verge of tears as he stomps about the ring, cursing his poor luck. At Lorelei’s insistence, he turns around to get a read on the unbeatable man. At that exact second, he’s superkicked on the chin! Moneymaker sinks down to the canvas in a battered heap. He’s soon pinned by his exhausted foe…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!!

DING DING DING!

BUFFER
Your winner and NEW OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPION…..CHRISTIAN WRIGHT!

Wright rolls off Moneymaker and weakened by weariness and taxed by exhaustion he can only manage a small but satisfied smile at the outcome of this contest.

LANDON
Rejoice, peasants, rejoice! I know I’m going to! Long live the King! Long live ME!

Moneymaker comes to his senses and soon realizes what has transpired. The loss of his title coupled with the fact that it came against Wright of all people, causes TEARS to pour from his eyes.

COLE
This is such an emotional victory for Christian Wright, coming against the man who ended his unbeaten streak and his former boss. Words can’t describe what this means to Christian Wright.

Wright leans through the ropes, and points to Landon in acknowledgement in his part in getting the new champion his title.

LANDON
Words can’t describe what it means to the Kingdom! Let the people know, The Cucaracha Kingdom rules over all!

* BZZZZZZT *

OMG~!

The hidden camera captures a heated argument backstage BIG PAPA THRUST and DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW.

BIG PAPA THRUST
Are you deaf or something? Why the hell didn’t you come out to lend a helping hand when the people were chanting your name?  

DEUCE
I thought you didn’t need my help.  

BIG PAPA THRUST
I do when it’s 3 on 1. Or are you such a fatty that you couldn’t get your ass off the couch to go to the ring?

Deuce gets right in the face of BPT, who simply brushes him off and walks away only to bump into ABDULLAH NERDLY enjoying a sandwich.

BIG PAPA THRUST
America: love it or leave it.

ABDULLAH

* BZZZZZZT *

OMG~!

COACH
Abby didn’t even say anything, Cole.  

COLE
I imagine when Big Papa Thrust was Little Papa Thrust his report card said “doesn’t play well with others.”

COACH
Unless they’re the opposite sex. Then he plays really well.

ASjademaya.jpg

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall... and it is for the OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP! Allow first to introduce, the special guest referee for this match... ALIX MMAAAAARRRIIIIIAAAAAA SSSSSPPEEEEZZZZZZIIIIIIIIAAAAAAA!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

SNOOP DOGG
Greetings loved ones
Lets take a journey

KATY PERRY
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Perhaps one of the biggest cheers a referee will ever get greets Alix, as she is brought onto the stage behind the helm of her very own bar. Problematically, as she hands out the drinks to her patrons, trouble breaks out! Two of the people at the bar get into a fight, forcing Alix to take action! She separates the fight, kicking one guy hard in the BUTT to get rid of him and dusting her hands with satisfaction.

ALIX
Incase you didn't get it, this a a metaphor for me being a referee and keeping order and all that jazz.

After helpfully informing us of the motive behind her little play Alix blows a kiss to camera, causing super-imposed red lips to hit the screen. Alix makes her way down, dressed in an eye-catching referee striped one-piece, which seems to go down well with the fans.

COACH
Wowza!

COLE
That's not your standard issue referee attire there, folks. Thank goodness. Could you imagine? Horrifying.

Alix slides into the ring and waves to the crowd, trying her best to remain serious and studious about her very important job.

COLE
I don't envy Alix's position in this match, being asked to keep order between fighting sisters. Especially because... well, it's Alix. I dread to think what her refereeing style will be.

COACH
And extra especially because she's only here because Krista told her to be. So if she messes up, she's gotta answer to Krista. Who, quite frankly, is liable to torture each and every one of us slowly and painfully even if this match goes perfectly to plan, just for being accessories to it!

You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

A giant sign reading 'M A Y A' lowers over the stage and fizzles sparks of gold pyrotechnics, as MAYA herself stands atop the steps on the entrance stage pumping up the fans. Maya leaps out onto the stage and launches into a baton twirling routine which ends with a big flourish and more sparks, shooting out from the stage either side!

ALIX
Oooh! Pretty!

Maya makes her way down to the ring, happily waving to the fans. On her way down the aisle she stops and notices a sign in the crowd which reads "JADE ATE MY OTHER SIGN" and she reserves her high-fiving for the owner of that sign alone.

MAYA
Of course, she didn't really eat the other sign. Paper is far too healthy to pass her lips.

BUFFER
Introducing first in this match, she is the challenger! From Los Angeles, California, born and raised! She is the teenage sensation of the western civilization, the OAOAST Queen of the Ring... ladies and gentlemen, "THE TEEN DREAM"... MMMMMAAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAAAA... DDUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAANN - BBLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAANNCCHHHHAAAAAAARRRRDD!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Maya slides into the ring and immediately tries to win over the referee, running up and giving Alix a big hug.

COLE
Maya has been the instigator in all of this... which, isn't really a surprise, to be fair. But, she asked for this match, she wanted this title shot, she wants to be the Women's Champion to really take over full top status of the division. And, to do so, she's made a lot of the remarks that have caused this family fued to escalate like it has.

COACH
So, basically, she's learnt well from her mother.

COLE
Very much so.

"Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name

Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name"

Bounding out full of energy, Jade realises she has an act to follow and tries to win over the crowd as she plays to each side of the arena. Maya looks on unimpressed as Jade starts to skip energetically down the aisle, but then notices Maya feigning that the ring is shaking and stops, glaring at her sister.

COLE
A lot of personal animosity, a lot of personal pride and a lot at stake in terms of the title as well. This is one of the biggest Women's Title matches in recent memory, Duncan versus Duncan.

BUFFER
And ladies and gentlemen, her opponent! Now residing in Los Angeles, California... she is the current, reigning and defending, three time, OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION... "LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA"... JJJAAAAAAAADDEEEEEEEEEE... RRRROOOOODDEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ - DDUUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jade slides into the ring and keeping a firm eye on Maya, she goes over and makes a big play out of offering a hug to Alix as well.

COACH
Anyone forsee a problem here?

COLE
Well... yeah. A lot of favouritism trying to be played by Maya and Jade, but hopefully Alix is above that. Or, failing that, oblivious to what's going on.

COACH
Take a guess which is more likely.

Taking off her title belt, Jade turns like she's about to pose on the turnbuckles. But the belt disappears from her grip, Alix not quite getting the memo and holding the belt up like a referee is supposed to.

JADE
I wasn't don... oh, forget it.

Jade sadly gets warmed up, as Alix goes through her referee formalities, showing the belt to Maya. As the belt is passed to ringside, Jade and Maya lock eyes. That is until Alix swings Jade around in the corner, pressing her up against the turnbuckle like a criminal to check her for any concealed weapons.

JADE

COLE
Alix with some... heavy handed law enforcement. I won't comment on how she may have picked that technique up.

With everybody checked and ready to go, Alix brings the sisters together to go over the rules.

ALIX
Alright girls let's keep this a clean fight, I wanna see no low blows, no eye gouges, no hair pulls, no chinese burns, no wet willies, no automated weapons, no speak americano, no tackling after a fair catch has been signalled and above all no withholding the goods. People paid to see skin and I've got to keep my clothes on because I can't count unless I'm wearing stripes. Okay, Round 1!

*DINGDINGDING*

The bell sounds, to start round 1... of this 1 round professional wrestling match. Jade and Maya scowl at each other for a few seconds, filled with contempt for the other. While they stall over locking up, Alix decides she needs to keep her muscles loose and starts doing some stretches, bending over to touch her toes.

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE
Coach, are you okay?

COACH
I think my heart just stopped.

Both Jade and Maya turn and look at Alix, who apologises for distracting the entire universe. Somehow, Alix bending over manages to start an arguement between the two sisters. It really doesn't take much. And the arguement soon descends into a shoving match!

COLE
Uh oh.

Just as things start to heat up though, Alix steps in and gets in between them, putting an end to the shoving.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

ALIX
Oh, you all want them to fight? My bad.

Grabbing the sisters, Alix flings them together and tries to FORCE them into fighting each other, literally, like a pair of action figures. The Duncan girls shrugs Alix's manhandling off and look at her accusingly, at which point Alix points out she's the one wearing the striped leotard which means you don't mess with her.

COACH
Who's dumb idea was it to make Alix a referee again?

COLE
Uhm, I think it was Krista's.

COACH
OH, did I say dumb idea, I meant the greatest idea I've ever heard! pleasedon'thurtmeKrista!

With Alix getting the hint and backing away, Jade and Maya go back to staring each other down.

"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

ALIX
LET'S GO BOTH GIRLS BECAUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY FAVOURITES! LET'S GO BOTH GIRLS BECAU...

Alix's chant dies a miserable death before it even really gets going. Jade and Maya are again distracted and Maya tries to convince Alix to calm down.

COLE
At some point, a wrestling match is going to break out here. I'm fairly confident.

After having a little 'talk' with Alix, Maya convinces her to stand in the corner and not do anything for a while. She then returns to the match at hand and returns to the staredown with Jade. It doesn't take them long to find something else to argue about and pretty soon it breaks down into some more petty shoving, before they lock up for the first time! Battling for the advantage, the Duncans go back and forth, each one able to get only a brief advantage until eventually they break apart and glare daggers at each other.

COLE
This is for the Women's Title, but beyond that this is about family pride. Every lock up, every hold, every move is going to be fought over like it's crucial.

COACH
Yeah, because you know as soon as one wins an exchange, they're gonna start taunting the other one about it.

Jade and Maya tie up again. This time after a brief struggle, Maya surprises Jade by grabbing a side headlock. And sure enough, the first thing she does is gloat about it! Jade puts a stop to that by sending Maya into the ropes. As Maya comes back both girls go for a shoulder tackle, a collision which ends with Maya being knocked to the mat.

MAYA
Wow. I always wondered what it'd feel like to run into the side of a cow. I guess now I know.

Growling at the insult Jade tries to drop an elbow on Maya to shut her up, but Maya dodges out of the way.

MAYA
Wow. I always wondered what it'd be like to narrowly avoid a cow toppling over on me. I guess now I know.

JADE
Grr.

Jade gets up and chases after Maya, who starts trying to give her the run around. As Maya dodges and weaves away from Jade, she finally comes to a stop, realising Maya is trying to make a fool of her and tries to calm herself down.

JADE
Alright. I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work.

MAYA
Moo.

JADE
Is that the best you've got?

MAYA
MOO.

JADE
...stop it.

MAYA
MOOOOOO!!

JADE
I SAID STOP IT!

Thankfully, before Jade can stamped... uhm, attack, Alix steps in and issues Maya a warning for unimaginative insults, telling her to mix it up a little and be more creative with her fat jokes.

JADE
Gee, thanks Alix.

ALIX
No problem.

Not exactly thrilled with Alix's 'help', Jade tries to stop Maya in her own way, surprising Maya with a boot to the gut while she's distracted!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

JADE
STOP MOOING AT ME!!!

COACH
Somebody's parranoid.

Jade grabs a side headlock on Maya and tries to gain some sort of control of the match. Maya slips free though and trips Jade up, causing her to hit face first! Getting a quick laugh at that, Maya then hits the ropes. Jade switches over, forcing Maya to hurdle up and over her. As Maya comes back, Jade catches her with a hiptoss... but Maya lands on her feet! Taking the skilful evasion in her stride Maya strikes a big gymnastic pose, before dodging behind Jade as she tries to move in on her. Maya smirks, knowing she's running rings around her sister. And as Jade runs at her again, Maya springs up, taking Jade over with a monkey flip... WHICH JADE CARTWHEELS OUT OF!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

JADE

MAYA
WHA?

Caught up in celebration, Jade gets a high-five from the totally impartial Alix and gives the stunned Maya a smug grin.

COLE
I don't think Maya was expecting that!

COACH
I don't think any of us were expecting that. And that's including Jade.

Determined not to be shown up, Maya stops pouting and does a cartwheel of her own, just to prove she can!

"YYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!"

MAYA
YAY? Perfect form and all I get is a YAY, but tubs somehow manages not to fall on her BUTT and you all go nuts? Lame!

As Maya tries to guilt the crowd into a louder reaction, Jade sneaks up and catches her with a schoolgirl...

Maya kicks out!

COLE
First count of the match for Alix and she was paying attention. That's a good sign.

COACH
Yay it's low expectations night!

Both with reason to feel annoyed, Maya and Jade square up and start shoving at each other again. Maya takes one shove too many for her liking. And she suddenly responds with a SLAP! Jade looks shocked that her own sister would slap her... and responds the only way possible, which is to SLAP HER BACK!

COACH
OH SNAP!

COLE
It's threatening to break down!

COACH
I think we're way past threatening. Shit just got REAL!

As things start to get ugly, Alix sits back in the corner reacting like the rest of the fans, her notoriously short attention span worn thin. And she reacts just as excitedly as the crowd when Maya tackles Jade to the ground and it breaks out into a brawl on the mat!

COLE
Uhm... Alix?

Ripping and tearing at hair, gouging at eyes, the two sisters claw at each other violently. Meanwhile, Alix helpfully routes them on.

COLE
Alix!

As the fight continues, Alix suddenly wakes up, as her cellphone starts to ring. She checks her pockets, realising she doesn't actually have any on her one-piece, before fishing down the front to find her phone.

ALIX
(cheery)
Hello?

KRISTA
(on phone)
If you don't tell those girls to stop hitting each other in the face right now, I will hunt you down and I will kill you.

ALIX
Whoa whoa whoa! Easy with the attitude there! Who is this and how did you get this number?

KRISTA
(on phone)
*grumbles* Alix, break them up, or I will...

ALIX
Oh my god! Sorry, I've gotta go, I just remembered I've got a job I'm supposed to be doing right now! Talk to you later, whoever you are!

KRISTA
(on phone)
Don't hang up on me you stupid fu...

Hanging up the phone, Alix rushes up and manages to separate the fighting sisters. Alix snaps back into referee mode after her little mental hibernation and starts laying down the law, warning the girls to stick to the rules. Both Maya and Jade look somewhat messed up, out of breath and hair out of place. Calming themselves down, they glare at each other, until Alix signals for them to start fighting again. At which point Maya shoots behind Jade with a surprise rollup!

No!

Jade pops to her feet and hits Maya with a forearm! But Maya fires back with a kick to the chest! Jade responds with another forearm! And Maya delivers another kick!

COLE
Here we go! Maybe now we're going to see who the better sister really is!

The sisters go back and forth, forearm shot against body kick, neither one backing down. Maya finally hits a kick that's hard enough to knock Jade down. But Jade gets right back up and surprises Maya by pawing her with a left hand! Jade then paws her with a right, before doing a 360 and going for the big clothesline, but Maya ducks and catches Jade in a backslide!!

NO!

Rolling through to her feet, Jade sets Maya up for a piledriver. Maya kicks her feet to prevent being picked up for the move though, then tries to throw Jade off with a backdrop. But Jade hangs onto and pulls Maya down with a sunset flip!!

NO!

In kicking out, Maya rolls to her feet as well and tries to take advantage of being quicker to stand. She aims high with a spinning heel kick, getting great extension, but sadly missing the target. Jade ducks the kick and sweeps Maya's legs out from underneath her.

COLE
All of a sudden we're seeing some great wrestling out of these two! And we've got a Women's Title match on our hands now!

With Maya down, Jade hits the ropes and goes for a legdrop...

...NOBODY HOME! Jade gets back up gingerly and Maya decides to make matters worse with an atomic drop on the sore tailbone!

COACH
Maya Butthurts!

Spinning Jade around, Maya follows the atomic drop up with an inverted atomic drop! Which causes more misery for Jade. The Women's Champion bends double and groans in pain, allowing Maya to wind up and give her a good kick in the BUTT, sending Jade falling through the ropes and to the outside mats!

MAYA
WHOOOO!! KICKIN' YO' BUTT TO THE KERB!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Jade lies on the arena floor nursing her injury, as Maya celebrates.

MAYA
Count, Alix.

ALIX
Why, what are you gonna do? Jump rope?

MAYA
...nevermind.

Maya goes outside and collects Jade, throwing her back into the ring. The child star stops to pose for some pictures at ringside, before going back in after Jade. By which time, Jade has recovered enough to catch her in an inside cradle!

NO!

Kicking out, Maya quickly stops Jade from getting back up by kicking her in the tush again.

MAYA
Boy, I could do this all day. It's like kicking a mattress. Soft. Plump.

Maya dishes out a couple more kicks before Jade gets back to her feet. Angry at being kicked, she lashes out and strikes Maya with a forearm shot. Maya uses a quick drop toehold to cut Jade off though, then hooks her with a La Majistral!

NO!

COLE
Very nicely executed rollup there. Those long legs of Maya coming in handy.

COACH
Are we allowed to mention her legs like that?

COLE
Uhm... I didn't mention them, you did!

COACH
Wha...

COLE
Nice knowing you, Coach. I'll miss you.

COACH
:(

As Jade tries to crawl away, Maya delivers another firm kick to the BUTT. Picking Jade up, she delivers a body slam, feigning a back injury after lifting such 'great weight' before going for a pin...

No!

Alix is still taking her job very seriously and lets the crowd, the announcers and the timekeeper all know very clearly that was just a two. Maya meanwhile lifts Jade back up. Hooking her for a back suplex, she lifts her sister up, keeping her held in the air for a few seconds. She then drops her, not onto the knee, but ass first right into the canvas!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

With Jade sat stricken in pain, Maya comes off the ropes and hits her with a sliding dropkick! Cover...

Kickout!

Going through some very elaborate martial arts motions Maya takes aim at Jade's buttocks again, with another kick.

ALIX
(to Jade)
Come on Jade, she's kicking your BUTT! Literally!
(to Maya)
Get it?

MAYA
Uh, yeah. Well done.

ALIX
High five!

After high fiving the referee, Maya dishes out another kick to Jade's behind. Jade is left in pain as Maya reaches down and grabs hold of Jade's cheerleader skirt, whipping it off, to an approving cheer from the Baltimore crowd. While Jade tries to cover her modesty, Maya puts the skirt on and starts mocking Jade with some cheerleader moves.

MAYA
GIMME AN M!

"M!"

MAYA
GIMME AN A!

"A!"

MAYA
GIMME A Y!

"Y!"

ALIX
WHY!? BECAUSE SHE TOLD YOU TO, DAMNIT! YOU'RE NOT HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS! JUST BE POLITE AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!

MAYA
Alix, it's okay.

ALIX
I'm sorry. I just hate when people demand answers.

Not seeing the point in finishing her cheer Maya takes the skirt off and throws it aside. Picking Jade up, she whips her to the ropes. But Jade surprises Maya by coming back with a flying forearm!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Both Jade and Maya have a lot of fans in attendance here at AngleSlam. And although it's hard to take sides in something like this, clearly some people have their favourites.

COACH
And this people will have to answer to Krista, just like us.

Jade is slow to follow up, still suffering from a case of a sore BUTT. Both girls end up getting to their feet at the same time, no sign of a count from Alix who is busy seeing if Jade's cheerleader skirt will fit her. Maya grabs Jade and forcibly spins her around, as she goes for another atomic drop. But this time Jade manages to float over and land on her feet! Able to hide her surprise, Jade catches Maya with the right/left combo, before connecting with the spinning clothesline!

"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

The fans of Baltimore split their support, as Jade gets to her feet first. Feeling a burst of adrenaline, she ignores the pain and even ignores the fact she's skirtless, waiting for Maya to get back up. As Maya reaches her feet, Jade is waiting, with a boot and a quick DDT! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Jade starting to get a second wind, the Women's Champion trying to hold onto that title here tonight.

Jade whips Maya into the corner and follows in, with a simple body splash. Enough to knock the wind out of Maya. As Maya starts to fall out of the corner Jade climbs to the middle rope behind her and latches onto her sister's shoulders, for a Victory Roll!

NO!

Jade thinks about questioning the count, but realising it's Alix she doesn't have the heart to complain.

COACH
Can you imagine if Jade loses this match? That could be it! We might never see her again! How's she gonna live that down, losing the title to her little sister, being overtaken by a younger version of herself? Might as well just call it a day and go get a job as a greeter at the mall or something.

Whipping Maya again, this time to the ropes, Jade ducks her head early for a backdrop. Maya is able to see what's coming and LEAPFROGS over her sister, on the run, carrying on to hit the far ropes and come back with a flying clothesline!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Great move by Maya! Let's not forget, this would mean a lot to her as well, her first Women's Title before she's even out of her teens!

Maya waits for Jade to stand and comes up from behind, with a Bridging German Suplex!!

NO!

Maya too considers asking questions, only to stop and smile sweetly at Alix instead.

MAYA
Alright Baltimore, it's booty time!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
'Bout damn time!

Scoop and a slam plants Jade in position and Maya sets herself.

MAYA
Uhm, if anybody out there thinks they're gonna feel weird about this, now's the time to look away.

Not many of the crowd do. Alix, despite family ties, apparantly doesn't feel weird either and moves around to get a better angle.

c769b_1234787525_5d18ffe.gif

Maya follows up with a STANDING MOONSAULT to Jade and hooks the leg...

MAYA
...Alix, wake up!

ALIX
Oh. Sorry, I was thinking about that thing your mother does.

MAYA
Okay, kinda gross.

NO!

Maya drags Jade up in a front facelock and picks her up, in a fireman's carry position.

COLE
Maya looking for something here... but Jade's fighting it!

Able to slip free, Jade escapes off of Maya's shoulders and catches her in a cobra clutch! Maya realises she's in trouble and tries to grab the ropes to save herself. But Jade pulls her away, then hits the backbreaker!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jade makes the cover...

Kickout!

Jade catches Maya moving in with a scoop and a slam, putting her in position. The crowd start to cheer, but Jade looks around, unsure of what to do.

ALIX
Go ahead girl! Shake what your momma gave ya!

JADE
I... I dunno.

ALIX
Don't be shy, work dem thighs!

JADE
Really?

ALIX
Put that booty into overdrive!

JADE
Well... okay. If you think I should.

bringitassshake.gif

COLE
Oh my!

ALIX
Awesome! That's what those fine ass Duncan buns were made for!

JADE
Eww.

ALIX
Now do the moonsault!

JADE
Moonsault?

Sadly, Jade and Alix had forgotten about the key part of the move. The part that involved Jade doing a standing backflip. Which seems unlikely and doesn't get the chance to happen anyway, as Maya suddenly sits up and rolls Jade into a pin!!

NO!

COLE
Ooh, that was close!

As both girls get up, Jade runs right into a fireman's carry from her sister, who spins her around and then flips her over into Wasteland!!

COLE
Child Star Syndrome!

Cover by Maya...

NO!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Maya, thinking she had the match won, throws her head back and sighs.

COACH
A thought occurs. Are we even sure Alix knows how to count to three?

COLE
I'm sure she does. Whether she will or not, well, who could possibly guess?

Dragging Jade back up, Maya prepares to try another big move... when suddenly, Jade swats her arms away and springs up, catching Maya with the E!ZIGURI!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
MAYA GOT CAUGHT!!

Jade slowly crawls over and hooks her sister's leg...

NO!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Only two again!

Jade looks up at Alix in shock, then down at Maya with the same look.

COLE
Boy, we're seeing some of that Duncan toughness in both of these girls now!

COACH
Yeah, just like Piercey's known for.

COLE
That wasn't quite what I was getting at.

Waiting on Maya, Jade stalks, looking to finish her sister off. Looking a little groggy, Maya gets to her feet but doesn't seem to quite know where she is. Suddenly two hands grab her around the chin, as Jade goes for Krista's patented reverse X-Factor. However, it's a move which both sisters know well, meaning Maya knows it's coming almost as soon as Jade goes for it. Breaking the arms apart, Maya then flings herself backwards, striking Jade in the head with an overhead PELÉ KICK!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
COUNTERED! And what a counter!

Jade slumps over on one knee as Maya tries to get her own head together.

COLE
This is either sister's match at this point. Either sister's championship!

COACH
Yeah, but only one of them is going to win it. Which means the other's life will become a crippling embarrassment!

Shaking herself back to life, Maya picks herself up and comes off the ropes. And as Jade starts to try and get up, Maya strikes her in the back of the head with a SCISSORS KICK!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
INHERITENCE KICK FROM MAYA!!

COACH
I think Jade just got kicked out the family!

Rolling Jade over, Maya waves Alix over and makes the cover...

KICKOUT!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

MAYA
Darn it!

Unable to believe that her sister could have kicked out, Maya looks frustrated, but also a little shocked, trying to figure out why she didn't just win the title there and then.

COLE
Neither Jade or Maya are going down without a fight!

"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO MA - YA!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

Maya still looks perturbed by what just happened, but tries to shrug it off. She waits for Jade to stand, waiting behind her ready to finish her sister's title reign off. Shaky, Jade struggles to even get to her feet. With some trouble, she manages to get back up. As soon as she does, Maya hits the ropes behind her. Jade is still uneasy on her feet, allowing Maya to push up and over, leapfrogging over Jade...

COLE
iMAYA!!

...NO! Jade senses the move coming and manages to step back, out of Maya's reach! Unable to get the facecrusher, Maya is forced to land on her feet, facing away from Jade...

...WHO CAPITALISES WITH THE REVERSE X-FACTOR OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

COLE
JADE HITS IT!!

3!!!!!!

JADE

COLE
JADE DID IT!

COACH
Wow!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Jade falls back and can barely believe it, eyes wide open in shock.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... and STILL the OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION... JJJAAAADDEEE RRRROOOOOODDEEEEEZZZZZ - DDUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"When I Grow Up" hits and Jade rolls over, brushing the hair out of her eyes and still unable to hide her relief. Alix hands her the Women's Title and Jade is so grateful, she ends up pulling Alix into a big hug.

COLE
Even though Jade had the experience edge, I think if you asked around, secretely most people would have told you they thought Maya had the momentum on her side coming into this match, to win the Women's Title. But in the end Jade, who's had to struggle that extra little bit for everything she's got, has managed to win the struggle of the Duncan daughter. And has retained the Women's Championship!

Jade celebrates by going to the turnbuckles and raising her title for the fans, still overcome by getting the win. Behind her, Maya has sat up and Alix tries to console her, as she holds her hands on her hips frustratedly.

COLE
Man, what a match!

COACH
Yeah, but it may not be over!

As Jade steps down off the turnbuckles, she turns to find Maya standing and watching her celebrate. Jade comes to a quick halt and backs off a little, as Maya scowls her way. Alix stands back, watching carefully, as Maya stews.

ALIX
HUG IT OUT, BITCHES!

"HUG IT OUT!"
"HUG IT OUT!"
"HUG IT OUT!"
"HUG IT OUT!"

Looking at Jade and looking at the Women's Title, Maya is finally forced to swallow her pride and THE SISTERS HUG, to a rapturous reaction from the crowd!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Tonight Jade was the just about the better sister. But there's no shame in being either Maya or Jade and there was no shame for either girl in losing this fantastic match!

COACH
Are you crying?

COLE
So what if I am!?

COACH
You're pathetic, bro.

Alix jumps in to get on the group hug action, then raises both girls hands for the crowd.

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

purenightclubho3.jpg
In the world's hottest hangout, the OAOAST interview lounge,

Maggie1al126269108977.jpg
MAGGIE NERDLY is stood by with

oscarheadhsot.jpg
OSCAR FRIBERG

MAGGIE
What’s up, ya’ll, Maggie Nerdly “It” Girl on the scene, chilling in the swank interview lounge with one Oscar Friberg. What’s up, Ozzie? Can I call you Ozzie?

OSCAR
Yeah, why not.

MAGGIE
Funny thing, when the first Angleslam was broadcast, you were ten and I was eleven! Time flies like a bird. But, hey, enough childhood memories, two weeks ago, you got blasted by the big ol rear end of Faqu.

OSCAR
Yeah, I did, didn’t I?  My first match in the OAOAST was against Rico De Janerio, and I won that match, and I was very proud, because I haven’t done a lot of good things in my life, but I thought this was good. But, obviously I was wrong.  This was another one of my many missteps. What I should’ve done, is laid down and did the job to Rico, so he could feel good about himself. At least that’s what I should’ve done if you listened to Kingdom.

MAGGIE
Who’s listening to those geeks? I sure ain’t!

OSCAR
When, I helped The Enterprise beat The Kingdom at The Bohemoth Supremacy, I thought I could finally move on. Maybe, I’d get some peace. But, I was wrong. I’ll never get any peace from Kingdom. Not until I take them all out. Landon, Lucius, Daisuke, all of you have got to go down. I can’t leave a single one of them standing, because that one will keep coming and coming at me. It reminds me of my time on the streets. When I got in a fight with a rival gang, I usually won the battle. But I could only win the war when I had beaten each and every rival member within an inch of his life. I guess, that’s what I’ve got to do to The Kingdom.

MAGGIE
I’m glad I’m not one of those dudes! But, hey, according to Alfdogg you’ll be challenging for the United States title on this upcoming HeldDOWN~! How’s that make you feel, Ozzie?

OSCAR
It makes me feel great to know that Alfdogg and the rest of the front office sees enough in me to put me in such a high profile contest. I could face Theodore Moneymaker, and I could face Christian Wright. The Enterprise has helped me out before, so if I match up against Theodore I look forward to a fair and even contest. But if I get Wright, the latest addition to the Cucaracha Kingdom, I’m looking forward to beating him up and down the arena.

MAGGIE
Double C, take it away!

Stagehands wheel a DUMPSTER ringside.

COACH
It’s another OAOAST first, Mikey Cole.

COLE
And maybe last.

BUFFER
The following contest is the SPERM DUMPSTER match!

ASbptdick.jpg

“Motherfucker of the Year” hits and golden pyro showers the Real American Prick, his main squeeze and the Middle Eastern Wet Dream.

BUFFER
Introducing first, the team of MALAYSIA, KAREEM THE MIDDLE EASTERN WET DREAM and MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MD and the gang inspect the dumpster as footage of their beat down on Big Papa Thrust from HD airs.

COLE
There you see the 3 on 1 assault that occurred just 48 hours ago on the longest running episodic action adventure dramedy series in television history, OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

COACH
And we now know that’s caused friction between Big Papa Thrust and Deuce Deuce Bigelow.

COLE
We learned that earlier tonight via OMG.

COACH
Whoever’s behind OMG is either the world’s greatest hacker to cut into our feed or isn’t above doing certain favors to get their video on the air.

“Big Pimpin’” by Jay-Z cues and Big Papa Thrust leads his team down the aisle.

BUFFER
And their opponents, the team of DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW, OOHLALA and BIG PAPPPAAAA THRUST!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The trio storm the ring and immediately take it to their opponents.

* DINGDINGDING *

Oohlala tackles Malaysia and bashes her head on the mat as the men trade fire.

COLE
You go girl!

COACH
That kitty can scratch. Too bad she decided to pick on the baddest cat in the neighborhood.

MD and Kareem manage to gain the upper hand, but BPT reverses a whip and executes a TILT-A-WHIRL SLAM while Deuce somersaults under a clothesline and dropkicks Kareem. The Dream staggers back against the ropes and gets knocked to the arena floor via a clothesline. Deuce follows Kareem out as Oohlala introduces Malaysia to the turnbuckles.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!!!

New to the OAOAST, Oohlala is taken aback when Malaysia shoots her a smile and then a forearm smash.

COACH
Pow! Right in the kisser!

Malaysia puts the boots to Oohlala until BPT yanks her by the hair and goes to attempt a press slam when he’s drilled by a STIFF KICK courtesy of MD.

COLE
The only person happy about what we just witnessed is Big Papa Thrust’s dentist.

Outside, Kareem reverses a whip and Deuce crashes into the guardrail. Back in the ring, MD and Malaysia stomp a mudhole in BPT’s ass and walk it dry. The kinky couple then set their sights on Oohlala who still is shaken from the blow she received earlier in the bout. She crotches in the corner and then dives between MD and Malaysia to avoid their grasp. The pair turn and walk right into a clothesline from BPT.

COLE
The Big Bad Glutei Daddy shops in bulk because he just got two for the price of one.

COACH

BPT double underhooks the arms of MD and receives a clubbing blow across the back from Kareem. The Dream gets his licks in and then along with MD attempt a double suplex, but Oohlala catches both with a LOW BLOW and it’s BPT who completes the suplex!

COACH
Talk about freakish strength. Big Papa Thrust just suplexed Mr. Dick and Kareem by himself.

Deuce makes it back in the ring and nails MD with a spinning heel kick that sends the Real American Prick over the top to the floor. The Beast from Sin City then corners Kareem and delivers a series of forearm shots as Oohlala brings Malaysia out of the opposite corner with a beautifully executed monkey flip. More hair pulling and head banging follows, to BPT‘s delight.

* TWHACK *

BPT’s pleasure turns to pain after a CHAIRSHOT by MD knocks him on all fours.

A second chairshot follows.

And a third.

Deuce comes to his partner’s rescue and receives a chairshot himself, but it has no effect!

DEUCE

MISTER DICK

Deuce clobbers MD and then blasts him and Kareem with the chair!

Deuce beats his chest and hammers away on both men. His decision to drop the chair is a costly one however, as Malaysia whacks him across the back!

COACH
Deuce must’ve felt like he was force fed a rice cake because that chairshot had no flavor. *laughs*

Oohlala jumps on Malyasia’s back and gets thrown down hard. Malaysia cocks the chair and takes a big swing…

COLE
No damnit!

… but intentionally misses Oohlala and laughs. Instead he delivers a yakuza kick to the chest!

COACH
Careful now. You don’t want to pop one of those fun bags.

COLE
Will you be serious!

COACH
I am. Those things can burst.

Malaysia puts her foot down on Oohlala’s throat and enjoys the pain and suffering that ensues. Thankfully BPT makes the save and folds the ultimate combination of beauty and beatdowns like an accordion with a release full nelson suplex!

COLE
To quote Jivin’ JR, Malaysia may be broken in half.

Malaysia lies in a fetal position grinning from ear to ear.

COACH
She’s just warming up, Cole.

MD charges BPT and gets back dropped over the top rope. Kareem then connects with a blow that knocks BPT on the apron, but the suplex attempt that follows backfires as BPT floats over and delivers a release German suplex!

COLE
There’s that freakish strength again. Near 500 pounds tossed like a rag doll.

Deuce picks up where BPT left off, shooing Kareem to the corner for a HANDSPRING ELBOW. The Dream stumbles out of the corner and into a body slam from BPT who motions Deuce to the top.

COACH
Oh no. I think we’re gonna hear Funky Cold Medina.

MD has other ideas in mind. He shoves Deuce off the top and DOWN INTO THE DUMPSTER!

COLE
Oh my!

COACH
Deuce may be out cold, Mikey Cole. That was a 10-12 foot drop. But at least we know the dumpster isn’t actually filled with, you know.

COLE
Unfortunately.

COACH
Whaaa?

COLE
I mean thankfully.

MD lays the verbal smack down on Deuce from the top rope and BPT makes him pay with a RELEASE OVERHEAD BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX! Unfortunately for the Big Bad Glutei Daddy, Kareem is right there to deliver a XXXL SPLASH!

COACH
Now toss Big Papa Thrust in the dumpster.

COLE
If they do that you can go ahead and call the match because no way Oohlala survives alone.

Kareem drags BPT towards the dumpster only for Oohlala to wallop him with a steel chair!

COACH
Somebody get rid of that damn chair.

COLE
Blame your boy for bringing the chair in in the first place.

BPT yanks Deuce out of the dumpster as Oohlala gives Malaysia a wicked chairshot.

Again.

And again.

Despite flopping around like a fish out of water, Malaysia asks for MORE and Oohlala happily obliges.

COACH
I don’t know who’s enjoying this more -- Oohlala or Malaysia.

Deuce shakes off the cobwebs in the ring while BPT rolls Kareem into the dumpster.

COLE
One down, two to go.

MD is all set to be the next one to go in when ABDULLAH NERDLY storms the ring.

COLE
What’s Abdullah doing? He’s got no business out here.

COACH
Like Big Papa Thrust had no business telling Abdullah to love America or leave it. When has Abby ever badmouthed this great nation of ours? Never.

With LIGHTER in hand, Abdullah turns BPT around and… THROWS A FIREBALL IN DEUCE’S FACE!

COLE
Fire in the eyes! Deuce knocked Big Papa Thrust to the ground and took a fireball to the face!

ABDULLAH

Abby’s reaction makes it clear the fireball wasn’t intended for Deuce. He’s chased out of the ring by BPT while Oohlala and OAOAST trainers tend to Deuce. That allows MD time to recover and he nails BPT with a discus punch!

COACH
Huge FACIAL~! for Big Papa Thrust.

MD and Malaysia assist Kareem out of the dumpster and the 3 proceed to do a number on BPT. Malaysia then sets her sights again on Oohlala, the victim of a DDT.

COLE
This is turning into a massacre.

OAOAST trainers cart Deuce off backstage. As that happens Malaysia places Oohlala in BPT’s own hold, the LAY-Z-BOY camel clutch.

COACH
The ultimate insult.

MD forces BPT to watch and then orders Kareem to go up top for a MONEY SHOT on Oohlala.

COLE
No! You’ll crush her damn it!

Kareem takes his sweet time climbing to the top just to make BPT sweat a little more, a move that comes back to bite him in the ass when a bandaged DEUCE returns to CROTCH him on the top rope!

COACH
The hell?

Deuce beats his chest and then motions for MD and Malaysia to bring it. They do and he levels both with a clothesline.

COLE
Deuce’s wild! And he’s flaming mad!

A pair of scoop slams follow and then a double coconut that causes MD to stagger into a SHOULDER PILEDRIVER!

COLE
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!

Deuce easily disposes MD like a prom night dumpster baby and then press slams Malaysia onto him in the dumpster!

COACH
Deuce is a one man wrecking machine.

Deuce points to Kareem in the corner and then the dumpster.

COLE
That’s right Deuce. Two down, one to go.

Deuce steps on the apron and launches Kareem off the top and down onto MD and Malaysia in the dumpster!

COACH
DAYUM~!

Deuce slams the lid shut and the bell sounds.

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners, the team of BIG PAPA THRUST, OOHLALA and “THE BEAST FROM SIN CITY” DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Oohlala checks on BPT who nods at Deuce in a sign of respect. The Beast from Sin City returns backstage as BPT waves on two stagehands with BUCKETS. BPT and Oohlala each grab a bucket and dump a GOOEY WHITE SUBSTANCE into the dumpster.

COACH
Eww.

COLE
You know what they say about paybacks. But how about Deuce? His performance tonight won over a bunch of people, Big Papa Thrust included.

COACH
Me too, Cole. Me too. The guy took a fireball in the face and came right back even though you know he wasn’t 100%. That’s the stuff champions are made of.

COLE
But there’s still plenty of unanswered questions, like what the heck Abdullah was trying to accomplish.

COACH
No doubt we’ll find out more this week on HeldDOWN~!

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!
WHO WILL HAVE SURVIVED THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER?
LIVE FROM BOSTON,MA!
DON'T MISS IT!

I dug my key into the side of his
pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...
I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

Before he cheats by Carrie Underwood summons Melissa Nerdly onto the entrance stage. But this isn't just any entrance stage! This is an entrance lined with a drummer, two guitarist, backup singers, and a keyboardist.

MELISSA
Hey there, folks!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MELISSA
Its so great to be here in Baltimore, Maryland! I’ve heard Baltimore knows a lot of things. They know crabs, they know baseball, and they know country! And I know all of ya’ll have been waiting an awful long time for this moment, and I just wanna thank all of ya’ll for being so gosh darn patient. Mighty sweet of all ya’ll!

COLE
Wasn’t she pretending to be Mohamed Ali up until a week ago?

COACH
Shut up, country royalty is talking!

MELISSA
Ya’ll been a great crowd tonight, showin’ support for all my opening acts.

COLE
Opening acts?

MELISSA
Let’s give them all a round of applause!

A tepid applauding goes up from the Baltimore crowd.

COACH
I guess the opening acts weren't that popular. The bookers should be ashamed of themselves.

MELISSA
But, now its that time, that time to get on your feet, clap your hands, stomp those boots and get ready for some rockin’ country! Yeah!

Melissa, totally oblivious to the fact that no one wants her to sing, leans into the microphone. Her band fires up the instruments and she sings the following song:

Melissa finishes to a rather muted reaction from the crowd. So muted you can actually hear Coach standing up and clapping over the ring mics.

COACH
Hell yes! Encore! Encore! Encore!

Melissa, again oblivious to the lack of reaction from the people, bows as though she’s just wowed the world at the CMA’s

MELISSA
Thank ya’ll! Thank ya’ll so much! You’ve been a great crowd! I can’t wait to come back here and perform some more for ya’ll! Until then, ya‘ll have a good night and enjoy the rest of the program, ya hear!

COLE
Well, she wasn’t that bad actually.

COACH
Wasn't that bad? She was amazing! Yo, this chick is gonna be topping the charts soon. She gonna be at the grammy's, she gonna be meeting Lil Wayne. Weezy!

COLE
Let's not get carried away, Coach.

Ominous music fills the arena, as the Elimination Chamber finishes lowering into place ready for the main event, bringing an air of the excitement to the Baltimore crowd.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is your ANGLESLAM 2011 MAIN EVENT of the evening... and it is THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH, for the OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

ASchamber.jpg

BUFFER
ARE YOU READY!?

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
Baltimore, Maryland... ARE... YOU... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEADY!?!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
For the thousands in attendance... and the millions, watching around the world... LLLLLLLLLLET'S GET RRRRREEEEEAAAADDYYYYY TO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

COLE
Here we go! Strap yourselves in, because this is going to be one of the wildest rides of your lives!

The referees perform the final checks to the Chamber, as a giant snake's head lowers around the entrance way. Smoke billows out from the mouth of the serpent and Ned Blanchard strides his way through, to a cheer from the crowd. Ned stomps confidently to the ring, looking up at the intimidating structure he's about to step into but refusing to be phased by it. But just as his fear is being covered up, so too is his shoulder and a large portion of his back, covered by thick bandaging.

BUFFER
Introducing at this time, the first four participants, who will be placed into individual pods, to be released at random into the match at five minute intervals. Introducing first, from Orange County, California! Weighing two hundred, fourty seven pounds. He is one half of the ORANGE COUNTY COBRAS... NNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD... BBLLLLLAAAAAAAAAANNCCHHHAAAAAARRRRRRRRDD!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Ned enters the chamber and heads across the ring towards his pod, over on the bottom right side.

COLE
Ned Blanchard is one of the most decorated tag team wrestlers in OAOAST history. But tonight is his chance to step out on his own. No Simon Singleton, no Express, Blonds or Cobras. Tonight it is Ned Blanchard, fighting for the World Championship.

Stepping into the pod, Ned watches the door close behind him and hops back and forth trying to keep himself loosened up.

COLE
And you can see, the big question mark on Ned coming in, the injuries he suffered just a couple of nights ago when he was "shocked" at the hands on Morgan Nerdly on HeldDOWN. Ned suffering from some first degrees burns across his upper back. But he says he's good to go tonight and you've got to believe, he'll be eager to get his hands on Leon Rodez tonight.

COACH
He might be eager now, but a few spills onto that steel floor on his burnt skin and he might not be so eager for anyone to get their hands on him. Big mistake for Ned to enter this match, if you ask me.

COLE
Well Ned wasn't going to pass this opportunity up, no way.

"Chelsea Dagger" thumbs through the arena and the lights flicker back and forth between blue, white and red. As the song builds up Nathaniel Black eventually punches his way out into the arena and raises his fists in the air with a loud roar to the fans.

BUFFER
Introducing next, from London, England! He weighs in at two hundred and thirty eight pounds! Ladies and gentlemen, this is NNAAAAAATTHHHHHAAAAAAAAANNIIIIIEEEELLLLLLLL... BBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAACCKK!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Speaking of huge opportunities, Nathaniel Black, the darkhorse pick for many in this Elimination Chamber!

Black marches down the aisle and into the Chamber, stepping into the ring and climbing the turnbuckles to salute the crowd. Pounding on the side of his pod, he gets the crowd worked up into a soccer stadium atmopshere before he is locked away.

COACH
You say Black is the darkhorse and you know I love disagreeing with you. Mainly because it's usually so easy. But, I can't disagree with you, Cole. Nat Black is tough as shoe leather and he's gonna dish out some serious beatings in this Chamber, I've got a feeling.

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone
And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long
Just tryin' to find my way back home
But the old me's dead and gone
Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park, to the disdain of the Baltimore crowd. And to Ned, who looks on with a scowl from the inside of his pod. Leon Rodez slowly makes his way out, accompanied by the reason for Ned's injuries, Morgan Nerdly. Leon keeps her close at hand as he walks down the aisleway, taking his sweet time about it, in no rush to get to the Chamber itself.

"I'VE BECOME SO NUMB
I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
BECOME SO TIRED
SO MUCH MORE AWARE!
I'M BECOMING THIS
ALL I WANT TO DO
IS BE MORE LIKE ME
AND BE LESS LIKE YOU!"

BUFFER
Accompanied to the ring by MORGAN NERDLY! From Grand Rapids, Michigan... weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds. He is a former two time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... the self proclaimed "THE FALLEN IDOL" of the OAOAST... LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOONN... RRRRRRROOOOOOOOODDEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Popular as ever too. I hope Leon knows what he's letting himself in for. He's going to be locked inside that Chamber with some bitter enemies, old and new. And unlike his recent trend for bailing out on matches when things aren't going his way, Leon isn't going to be able to leave this Chamber whenever the mood takes him. He's going to be locked in with five other competitors.

COACH
You make it sound like Leon HAS to run away from a fight. But you've got it twisted. Leon only leaves when it benefits him. Leaving ain't gonna benefit him tonight. He'll be more than happy to stick around, because the World Title is right there waiting for him.

Approaching the steps into the chamber, Leon looks around the inside of the structure. Psyching himself up, Leon then begins to climb in... dragging Morgan behind him by the wrist.

COLE
Hey, wait a minute. What is he doing bringing Morgan in!?

COACH
I don't know.

Leon leads Morgan all the way over towards his pod, Morgan looking as unsure of his plan as everybody else. He drags Morgan over to the entrance of the pod and motions for her to get in. At which point, Morgan finally puts up some resistance.

COLE
This can't be allowed, can it? You can't just bring people into the pod with you!

COACH
It's no DQ, so I don't know what anyone can really do about it.

COLE
Well they can follow the rules of the match, which I'm pretty sure don't involve people who aren't in the match being allowed inside the Chamber!

Not wanting to go in the pod, Morgan tries to reason with Leon. But Leon isn't listening. He continues to point her into the pod, just like you'd order a dog into a kennel. Morgan clearly isn't happy and starts to plead with Leon. Leon tires of her resistance though. And he ends up physically FORCING her into the pod, joining her inside and ordering that the referee lock them in. The referees try to tell Leon this isn't allowed, but it's obvious Leon isn't listening to them either. And in the end, in an effort to get things moving, the Lexan door is locked on them.

COLE
Well, this is a first. We've got two people in a pod. What the hell is going to happen when Leon gets let out? This is ridiculous!

Morgan looks nervously around her tight, enclosed space and sits against the chain wall sadly, Leon staring dead ahead across the ring at Ned's pod.

*SCREEECH*

"Where Would You Rather Be" powers through the arena next, to another chorus of boos. Bohemoth powers his way out through the entrance and stands tall, letting everybody get a good, long look at the Champion and his impressive physique.

BUFFER
And hailing from Greenville, South Carolina! He weighs in tonight at two hundred, eighty four and three quarter pounds! Ladies and gentlemen, the current, reigning and defending OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CCHHAAMMPPIIIOOOOOOOOOOONN... "THE EPITOME OF MASCULINITY"... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Bohemoth walks slowly to the Chamber, the World Title proudly around his waist. Steeling himself up he pats the World Title, jogging up the steps into the Chamber.

COACH
Looks like Bohemoth got a decent draw.

COLE
Yes, Bohemoth will go into the final pod, which means he won't be one of the first two to start this match. Which will be of some relief. Instead we're going to pick things up right where we left it on HeldDOWN. With Reject and Baron doing battle!

Handing over the World Title belt to the referees outside, Bohemoth enters his pod, bottom left, standing and flexing his muscles under the lights as the door is padlocked shut.

COLE
Bohemoth facing one of the toughest tests any World Champion has had to face. Only one World Champion has been forced into the Elimination Chamber before, almost eight years ago. No doubt, this will be a huge test of the credentials of the face of the OAOAST, the poster child, the man who believes it's all about him.

It's amazing
I'm the reason
Everybody fired up this evening.
I'm exhausted
Barely breathing
Holding on to what I believe in.

No matter what
You'll never take that from me
My reign is as far as your eyes can see.

It's amazing
So amazing
So amazing
So amazing
It's amazing

"Amazing" by Kanye West and Young Jeezy plays out the first of the match starters, Reject, who strolls out nodding his head to the song, buying into every word. Buying into every word from Abdullah Abir Nerdly too, who follows Reject out preaching Reject's greatness and filling him with spiritual support as he heads towards the hellish Chamber.

BUFFER
Introducing next, accompanied to the ring by ABDULLAH ABIR NERDLY! Hailing from The Bronx, New York! He weighs in at two hundred and thirty pounds... and is a former two time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... representing THE CHURCH OF ABDULLAH... he is RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCTT!!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Reject seems slightly less confident, when Abdullah pats him on the back and leaves him to face the Chamber alone, not allowed at ringside for the match. But still full of self confidence, Reject enters and tries to focus his mind on warming up.

COLE
Reject is coming into this match with some level of advantage, having competed in more than one of the Heartland Invitational Chamber matches in the past. Something which no-one else in this match can boast. If anyone will know their way around this kind of structure, it will be Reject. And if anyone in this match is going to take a risk and go to that extra length to come out victorious, that too is likely to be Reject.

COACH
Reject is a changed man, he's a blessed man and he is a good man. But this is his environment, no doubt about it. And he's got the gods on his side too, don't forget that!

COLE
I would really like to forget that, because it means forgetting about Abdullah, who thankfully won't be joining us out here spouting his nonsense.

COACH
Nonsense!? Heathen!

As Reject limbers up, the sound of violins fills the arena, leading into some heavy guitar. Reject watches on, as "Ecstacy Of Gold" by Metallica plays, building up to a big crescendo, at which point Baron Windels heads out, throwing up the longhorns! Baron heads down, slapping outstretched hands of the fans lining the aisleway. But despite the gesture, his focus is clearly not on them but taken with the Chamber structure awaiting him.

BUFFER
And finally, hailing from San Antonio, Texas! He weighs in at two hundred, sixty five pounds! Also a former OAOAST World Champion... he is "THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER"... ladies and gentlemen, BBAAAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOONN... WWWWIIIIIIIIIIIINNDDEEEEEELLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Big Baron with his eyes set on the OAOAST World Title once again. Baron is all about smash mouth, good ol' Texas brawling, which could make this match right down Baron's alley. If this is going to be a fight, then Baron isn't going to back down from it easily. And what a way to start it off, with Reject, who for my money stole a win over Baron in their match on HeldDOWN heading into this Elimination Chamber. So Baron has plenty of ammunition coming in, as if that World Title alone were not enough.

Baron enters the Chamber, stopping to look around and take the enormity of the structure in. The door to the Chamber shuts behind him and as the referee outside locks the Chamber shut, Baron steps into the ring, opposite Reject who stares him down from across the ring.

COLE
So Baron Windels and Reject will kick things off for five minutes, with one of our four other competitors released, at random, at that point. Eliminations by pinfall or submission at any point. Last man standing will leave AngleSlam as the World Heavyweight Champion. And many may not be standing under their own power by the time we're done here tonight.

*DINGDINGDING*

As the four enclosed competitors watch on intently, Reject and Baron circle in the ring.

COLE
Two former World Heavyweight Champions. And plenty of history to be worked out right here, surrounded by cold, hard steel.

After sizing each other up the two recent rivals meet in the centre. And they immediately begin to slug it out!

COLE
And here we go! Wasting little time turning this one into a fight!

Reject and Baron exchange punches, back and forth, trying to land an early knockout on each other. Baron gets the better of it and continues teeing off, backing Reject all the way up against the ropes. An irish whip seems a good idea at that point. But Reject reverses. Bouncing off the ropes, Baron tries to surprise Reject coming back by throwing out a big boot. Reject manages to guide Baron safely past him though and attempts a spin kick, but Baron ducks and slugs him with another hard right hand that sends The R-Man staggering into a corner.

COACH
I know these two pretty much hate each other. But, this ain't smart strategy, going out and throwing bombs at this stage. You've gotta keep those four fresh bodies in mind, no good punching yourself out in the first five minutes.

COLE
Absolutely. Although, if you can get a quick elimination, I suppose that gives you some rest time.

Following Reject into the corner, Baron tees off with another couple of right hands. Whipping Reject across the ring, the big Texan then charges in looking for a corner clothesline, only for Reject to get a boot up.

COLE
Ran right into that one.

Darting past his opponent Reject comes off the ropes with a clothesline in mind. But he too runs into a boot, one which almost takes his head off!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE
Well, that ought to even things up!

Baron makes an early cover...

No!

Baron picks Reject back up, throwing another punch before whipping Reject to the ropes. Baron makes the mistake of ducking his head too early and is punished, with a kick to the shoulder blade. Still dazed from the boot he took moments ago, Reject stops to shake out the cobwebs before he attempts to follow up with a vertical suplex. Which gives Baron time to compose himself and reverse the suplex on Reject.

COLE
Bohemoth, the World Champion, looking on. And liking what he's seeing I'm sure.

COACH
The longer he's in that pod and everyone else is doing damage, the better it's gonna be for him.

Reject crawls away into a corner, followed closely by Baron. After a couple of Texas sized rights, he whips Reject into the opposite corner.

COLE
Get ready to bite it!

COACH

Signalling to the crowd through the wall of chains, Baron charges across and attempts to make Reject bite the Shiny Metal Ass. However, Reject manages to kick his feet up and LAUNCHES Baron back out of the corner face first!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Wow! Tremendous leg strength from Reject!

As Baron picks himself up, Reject runs out of the corner and delivers a bulldog! Cover...

No!

Forcing Baron back down, Reject drops a leg. He then heads up the turnbuckles, looking into the pod containing Nathaniel Black as he climbs to the second rope. Black looks on eagerly, while Reject comes off the second rope with a double axehandle on Baron.

COLE
Reject starting to gain a little control and starting to pace himself a little. He knows he's got a long way to go in this one.

Waiting for Baron to get back up, Reject measures him...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...for a knifedge chop!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

A second chop connects... but Baron fights back with a Cowboy Bebop elbow!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

Another chop by Reject... is answered with another elbow from Baron! Which is one too many for Reject's liking, cutting Baron off with a knee to the gut. Off the ropes, Reject then ducks a clothesline and comes back with a spinning wheel kick to knock Baron down! Cover by Reject...

No!

Reject quickly mounts Baron and punishes him with some quick right hands, before making the mistake of standing over the Texan and posing. Which allows Baron to pull him down with a sunset flip!

COLE
Uh oh!

No!

Rolling to his feet, Reject catches Baron sitting up with a low dropkick.

COLE
Reject got caught up in his own sense of greatness for a second there.

COACH
Well, who can blame him?

Reject backs into a corner and waves for Windels to get back to his feet. Happy to take his time, Reject kicks back, waiting for the time to strike. As Baron gets up, Reject then launches into life. Coming off the second rope aain, he looks for the double axehandle for a second time... but this time, a punch to the stomach is waiting for him! Reject holds his ribs and hobbles around the ring, ending up hobbling into a front facelock from Baron, who sets up the Brigham Young DDT... NO! Reject spins out and tries to surprise Baron with the EULOGY... NO! Baron shoves Reject away! Coming back off the ropes, Reject throws himself at Baron, looking for a crossbody, but gets caught!

COLE
What is Baron thinking here?

COACH
I don't know, but I don't like where he's looking!

Thinking fallaway slam, Baron glances over his shoulder at the steel structure surrounding the ring. And to the excitement of the crowd, he slowly backs himself up against the ropes. Reject flails around but can't escape, as Baron flings him overhead...

...but Reject lands on his feet on the steel! And as Baron turns around, Reject delivers a high roundhouse kick over the ropes!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE
Reject saves himself from being first to taste the steel in this match!

COACH
That was divine intervention. Praise be! Praise be!

COLE
It was not, he just landed on his feet. Get a grip.

Reject re-enters the ring, with Baron down on one knee, seeing stars. He gives Baron an insulting slap in the back of the head, for what he just tried to do for him, then runs into the ropes. But Baron catches him coming back with a Powerslam!

Kickout!

First to his feet, Baron walks away and this time it's him waving Reject to his feet. As Reject gets up, Baron takes a short run up and BOOTS him right in the jaw! Spit flies out of Reject's mouth and he collapses face first to the mat!

COLE
Oh my, Reject may be OUT! What a kick!

With Reject down and seemingly out Baron begins to climb to the top rope.

COLE
I think Reject could do with a little more of that divine 'intervention' right about now.

Baron perches on the top rope, waiting for Reject to come to his senses. Behind him, Bohemoth bangs on the wall of the pod, trying to put Baron off. But big Baron ignores the noise and focuses on flying at Reject with the Top Rope Lariat!!

COLE
It's Clobbering Time!

Baron rolls Reject over and hooks the leg...

NO!

COLE
We're seeing another knock down, drag out battle between Baron and Reject, right here at AngleSlam!

COACH
Yeah, but what have they got left for when that first pod opens up?

Baron seems to have plenty left and waits to Reject to summon whatever he has and join him. As Reject starts to get back up, Baron pounces, looking for the Brigham Young Cocktail. But as soon as he feels the front facelock sink in Reject reacts, bum-rushing Baron all the way back into the turnbuckles! Reject pens Baron in, giving himself time to recover...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...before dishing out another chop.

COLE
At this point, Reject may be glad of that third man, maybe give him a chance to let someone else do the work. Which would probably be a better idea in theory than practice, because Reject doesn't have any friends inside this Chamber. They're all as likely to target him as they are Baron.

Reject tries to irish whip Baron out of the corner, but it's reversed. Reject ends up hitting the turnbuckles and Baron follows in with a clothesline. The bigman then sets Reject up on the top. But before he can follow up with the superplex, Reject grabs in him in a front choke and holds out, just trying to keep Baron at bay.

COACH
Hold on, R-Man! Salvation is almost here!

:10
:09
:08
:07
:06
:05
:04
:03
:02
:01

The timer runs down and a spotlight flickers between the four pods, ominous music building up to the spotlight finally coming to a stop... on NED BLANCHARD!

"YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
The Handsome Hustler, with perhaps the biggest opportunity of his solo career!

Ned is let out of his pod and wastes no time joining the fray. Reject continues to cling onto Baron and Ned takes advantage, jumping Baron from behind with clubbing shots to the back. Hammering away, he beats Baron down quickly, then shows no favourites as he slugs a till-then relieves Reject in the face with a right hand!

COLE
Ned came here to Baltimore to fight!

COACH
He came here to fight, but he didn't come here 100%.

Going back to Baron, Ned whips him to the ropes. A boot doubles the Texan up, Ned coming off with a kneelift to follow up. Reject climbs down out of the corner and tries to attack, but Ned meets him with a boot and hammers Reject back into the corner with punches. Which turn into boots, as Blanchard proceeds to stomp a mudhole in Reject's chest and then walk it dry! Ned looks up and sees Bohemoth staring back at him, so he decides to flip him off! Walking across the ring, he then flips Rodez off as well!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
You might just regret that later, pal.

Grabbing Baron by the head, Ned runs him face first into the turnbuckle and starts to stomp him as well. Just a mini mudhole this time though. Enough to keep Baron cornered, as he runs across the ring and clotheslines Reject against the buckles. Ned then runs back and clotheslines Baron in the other corner.

COLE
Ned seems to be moving around okay at the moment. Where as Baron and Reject are feeling the effects of those first five minutes.

Ned has things going his way and decides to up the ante, as he grabs Reject and tosses him outside to the steel!

COACH
Here we go!

COLE
This is not where Reject wants to be. This is not where anybody wants to be!

Joining Reject out on the steel, Ned looks over at Leon who stares on emotionlessly from his sanctum. Ned grabs Reject again by the head and doubles him up with a boot. Ned then runs Reject across...

*THUD*

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

...AND THROWS HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE SIDE OF LEON'S POD!!!

LEON

Picking Reject up, Ned continues looking right at Leon...

*THUD*

...as he bounces Reject's head off the glass a second time!! Morgan jumps in fright at the sound of Reject's skull hitting the pod, while Ned taunts Leon and warns him that he'll be waiting for him.

COLE
That Lexan glass is bulletproof. Reject's head is not. You do the math.

Leon starts to look a little concerned, as Blanchard now takes Reject and takes him over towards the door of the Elimination Chamber itself. Aiming him towards the outside of the ropes, Ned whips Reject into them. And as Reject bounces back, Ned throws him up, FACE FIRST INTO THE CHAINS!!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
And Leon is being forced to watch all of this!

COLE
Yeah. With nowhere to run away to. Too bad!

With Reject down and dealt with, Ned goes back into the ring. But Baron is there to meet him with a boot! Hooking him up, Baron hits Ned with a vertical suplex and goes for a cover...

No!

Ned sits up and is suddenly grimacing in pain, not helping by a clubbing shot across the back.

COACH
There you go, Cole. Let's see how well Ned's moving once that crispy coating of his starts peeling off.

COLE
That's gross.

Trying to fend Baron off Ned fires away at his stomach with right hands. A boot from Baron slows Ned down though. Whipping him to the ropes, Baron ducks low and elevates Blanchard with a BAAAAACK body drop! Ned writhes in pain and suddenly Leon doesn't look quite so concerned with things.

COLE
All's fair in love and war, but I don't think Ned would expect any sympathy about of Baron, given their long history. And to be honest, I don't think Ned's the kind of guy who would want sympathy.

Baron waits for Ned to pick himself up and then clotheslines him over the top, Ned landing on the steel flooring on his thigh. Baron steps outside on the unforgiving surface and stays on Ned. Firing away with right hands, he then tries for an irish whip, but Ned goes deadweight, determined not to be thrown anywhere, knowing there's nowhere good he can end up. Baron tries and tries to move him. Until Ned lunges out and in desparation, goes LOW on the Lone Star Gunslinger!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE
Well, Ned's certainly not above doing that.

COACH
Ned's a shady dude. That's what I used to like about him, once upon a time.

As Ned and Baron both pick themselves up, Reject stumbles back into the ring, bleeding heavily from the forehead after his meeting with the chain wall. Ned and Baron get to their feet and start trading right hands. Caught up in their fight, both are unaware of where Reject is, until suddenly, Reject runs across the ring AND TAKES THEM BOTH OUT WITH A FLIP DIVE OVER THE ROPES, ON THE STEEL!!!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
Aww yeah, Reject!

COLE
Reject putting his body on the line! And I don't think anyone came out of that feeling good!

All three men lie in a heap, nursing their backs after hitting the steel. Reject manages to turn over and roll on top of Ned, for a cover...

Kickout!

COLE
This is as cliché as it gets, but this structure truly is unforgiving. Reject, busted open. And now all three men suffering after that dive by the former two-time World Champion.

Reject gets back up, met by Baron. Teeing off with right hands, Baron then takes hold of Reject and tries to send him into the side of the one empty pod. This time Reject blocks though, getting his foot up against the glass. Elbowing Baron away, Reject tries to capitalise. But he walks right into a trip from Baron, causing the back of his head to hit the steel. Which is the least of his worries, if Baron's net move is anything to go by.

COACH
Oh no! Not this, please!

Holding Reject by the legs, Baron prepares for a slingshot, when suddenly Ned appears in front. And The Handsom Hustler delivers a clothesline on Baron...

*SMACK!*

...causing Baron to fall back and hit the steel floor... which in turn CATAPULTS REJECT FACE FIRST INTO THE CHAMBER WALL!!!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Two for the price of one for Ned!

Reject lays up against the chains, a gruesome sight as blood begins to flow down his face. Meanwhile Ned stacks Baron up, going for a quick pin...

Kickout!

As Baron rolls back up, Ned gives him a boot and hooks him for a suplex.

COLE
Is he going to go for the Slingshot, on the outside!?

Ned heaves Baron up and tries to bounce his feet off the top rope, but Baron manages to plant his feet firmly back on the ground. Unable to lift him up a second time, Ned is then suplexed by Baron, over the top and back into the ring! As Ned rolls away in pain, Baron then suddenly darts forward BUT MISSES THE BUTT BUMP ON REJECT AND HITS THE WALL OF THE CHAMBER!!!!

COLE
OOH!

COACH
Looks like Baron just bit on some shiny metal chains.

Clutching his lower back, Baron groans in pain, Reject looking mighty relieved as he crawls across the steel floor towards the ring.

COLE
We're about to get a fourth man in this match in under thirty seconds.

COACH
And what a treat they're going to get when they come out. Three battered, broken bodies!

Reject drags himself using the ropes and goes to step back inside the ring. But, glancing over his shoulder, he sees Baron struggling to his feet. Looking around, Reject seems to have a thought, then some second thoughts. But eventually he abandons the ring and dives back...

...TO HIT THE EULOGY ON BARON ON THE STEEL FLOOR OF THE CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

COACH
BAM!

Reject instantly regrets his decision and arches his back in pain, having essentially flung himself onto the steel to deliver the move. The one consolation for him is Baron, who is completely laid out.

COLE
Out of NOWHERE, the Eulogy strikes!

COACH
That looked like it sucked for the R-Man. But it was worth it!

Stricken with pain, the bloody Reject rolls himself back under the bottom rope and into the ring. The countdown continues to wind down and Black and Bohemoth look like their itching to get released from their holding cells, while Leon looks as though he couldn't care less.

COLE
Who's it going to be?

The light show comes to a stop... and to groans from the Baltimore crowd, it stops on THE WORLD CHAMPION, BOHEMOTH!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Oh, boy!

COACH
They just released the lion into the Coliseum, Cole. Thumbs down.

Bohemoth steps out of his pod and into the ring, with his opponents barely able to stand, let alone put up any resistance. Bohemoth immediately cuts through Blanchard, laying him out with a clothesline. Grabbing Reject, Bohemoth flings him over his shoulder with ease. Before PLANTING him with a running powerslam!

BOHEMOTH
IT'S ALL... ABOUT... MEEEEE!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Staggering back to his feet, Ned walks into the path of Bohemoth, who picks him up with ease in a gorilla press! Holding Blanchard over his head, Bohemoth walks around, picking his spot. That spot, unfortunately for Ned, being right over the ropes and ONTO THE STEEL FLOOR FRONT FIRST!!!!

*SMACK*

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Ned just got flung into the steel. Like he was nothing.

COACH
This ain't the Chamber no more. This is Bohemoth's playground!

Reject is left in the ring with Bohemoth, a bad place to be. Dragged to his feet, Bohemoth, Reject too is pressed overhead. Trying to test his throwing power, Bohemoth this time gets a bit of a running start... and throws Reject so far, he's almost sent clean into the chain wall!!!!

*SMACK*

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
This is just target practice for the World's Champion! He's throwing people around like crash test dummies!

Bohemoth stands tall in the middle of the ring and bounces his pecs, showing off his complete and utter dominance. With Reject and Ned both left in wrecks, Bohemoth turns his attentions to Baron and exits the ring.

COACH
This ain't gonna be good for Baron.

Still not having reached his feet after the Eulogy, Baron is 'helped' up by Bohemoth. Before being 'helped' right into the Chamber wall!! Falling into Bohemoth, Baron is rammed back into the chains by a shoulder barge from the World Champion!! And again!! And a third time, which seems to knock all the life out of Baron.

"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"
"BA - RON!"

The crowd try to get behind the Lone Star Gunslinger. But that only serves to amuse Bohemoth. Picking Baron up, Bohemoth decides he's going to punish the crowd for daring to cheer someone other than him. And he scoops Baron up in his arms.

COLE
Oh no!

The crowd let out worried shouts, fearing the worst for Baron. What they're expecting isn't even the worst, though. Instead, Bohemoth turns towards one of the empty pods. Carrying the two hundred, sixty five pounder in his arms, Bohemoth then starts to move at speed, towards the pod...

...and throws Baron AT the pod!!

*KE - RASH!*

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

COLE
OH, MY~!

The unbreakable Lexan glass gives way at the sides and collapses, as Baron is flung RIGHT THROUGH THE SIDE OF THE POD!!!!!

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Baron ends up in a twisted heap amongst the sheet of Lexan glass, Bohemoth looking on with a sick smile.

COLE
Bohemoth just LAWNDARTED Baron right through the glass! That's the damndest thing I've ever seen!

COACH
Is Bohemoth the scariest motherfucker alive, or what!?

Having savoured his destruction long enough, Bohemoth grabs hold of Baron's ankle and drags him limply out from the pod, allowing him to make a lazy cover...

3!!!!

COACH
One down!

COLE
And, sadly for Baron Windels, that may be one casualty down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELIMINATED: BARON WINDELS
EXITED: 1st
ENTERED: 1st (joint)
ELIMINATIONS: None
ELIMINATED BY: Bohemoth

The referee waves for help for Baron, realising he won't be leaving under his own power any time soon. A couple more officials come in to try and help remove Baron, while Bohemoth calmly moves on to his next target.

COACH
If I were in one of those pods right now, I'd be paying off the referee to keep that padlock shut. Forever.

Bohemoth climbs into the ring, where Ned has rolled back in. Strolling over, Bohemoth can afford to take his time. With Ned on the ropes Bohemoth grabs a hold of the bandaging across Ned's back and shoulder and cruelly starts to unravel it, exposing the burns he suffered on HeldDOWN.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Now, there's no call for this! You've got your way with everyone in the match. You can throw a two hundred six pound man through unbreakable glass. What do you need to torture someone for?

COACH
For fun?

COLE
That sounds like a sick idea of fun to me.

COACH
You've met Bohemoth before, right? Dude who broke Krista's back?

Bohemoth tosses the bandages aside and stalks Ned as he tries to crawl away. Picking Ned up, he backs him against the corner and delivers a hard body shot. Bohemoth then lowers the shoulder and starts delivering shoulder thrusts, ramming Ned back into the turnbuckles. Backing up, Bohemoth goes for one more big one. But Ned manages to sidestep and Bohemoth runs himself face-first into the middle turnbuckle!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Finally, Baron is helped from the Chamber and carried to the back

COLE
Let's hope that Baron is okay, after what he's gone through tonight.

COACH
Glass?

With a little bit of an opening, Ned goes on the attack and starts hammering away at Bohemoth. Only for Bohemoth to shove him off of him. Ned comes back swinging, but Bohemoth shoves him away again. On the third time of asking though, Bohemoth is overwhelmed, as not just Ned but Reject as well attack!

COACH
Smart move, guys. I don't see how anyone's gonna cope with Bohemoth one on one. Double up and try to wear The Beast down instead.

Two on one, Reject and Blanchard are able to stomp Bohemoth down. But suddenly, Reject sees his chance and takes a cheapshot at Ned!

COLE
So much for that alliance.

Reject fires away on Blanchard, a mistake he comes to regret as Bohemoth rises up and takes them both out with a double clothesline.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Bohemoth starts feeling it and urges one of the two to get back up. First to his feet is Reject, who walks into a firm hand around the throat! Bohemoth then hoists him up and delivers a Chokeslam! As Reject rolls away, Ned then strays into the World Champion's path. And pays for it, with a big SPINEBUSTER! Bossing the ring, Bohemoth walks around, goading the crowd, ready to give the big thumbs up...

...and the even bigger THUMBS DOWN!

Ignoring the sudden dimming of the lights around him, Bohemoth picks Ned up, preparing to deliver the B-Trayal, as NATHANIEL BLACK is let into the fray!

COLE
Here President Alfdogg's man to watch, but Bohemoth isn't watching him!

As Bohemoth prepares to lower the boom, Black runs in and clubs him from behind! Bohemoth drops Ned and turns around, to be met with a flurry of forearm smashes! And they take their toll, dropping Bohemoth down to one knee!

COLE
Look at Nathaniel go! A barrage of forearms!

Black keeps smashing away at The Beast, before lifting him back to his feet once he's suitably dazed, to dish out a European uppercut. And another one. Bohemoth looks unsteady, so Black comes off the ropes and tries to knock him down with a high knee. However, Bohemoth manages to CATCH him and flips Black over his head with a backdrop! Bo shakes off the effects of the forearms and with Black getting to his feet, comes off the ropes. The World Champion takes aim and swings with a dangerous looking clothesline. But Black is ready for it, clotheslining the clothesline, causing Bohemoth to come up clutching his bicep!

COLE
That was a unique counter.

COACH
That's the most straight forward counter you're ever gonna see. Clothesline coming? Smash the dude in the arm.

Looking angry, Bohemoth shrugs it off and tries the clothesline again, but this time Black counters with a little more finesse and takes Bohemoth down, looking on a CROSSFACE!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
Whoa!

COLE
Submission locked in! And the World Champion may be in trouble!

Bohemoth reaches out for the ropes but there are no ropes to be found. Back on his feet, Reject watches as Bohemoth struggles in the submission and sees Bohemoth clawing out at him. Offering no help, Reject instead LAUGHS at Bohemoth and grabs Ned instead... but Ned surprises Reject with a trip and puts him in a FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Look at this! We've got dueling submissions!

COACH
I think Reject's regretting not helping a brother out!

Both Bohemoth and Reject are in trouble now and neither look like getting to the ropes, stuck in the middle of the ring. From inside his pod, Leon watches on, not showing much delight but clearly enjoying what he's seeing.

"TAP!"
"TAP!"
"TAP!"
"TAP!"

Reaching back, Reject sees the error of his ways and manages to GOUGE Black in the eyes, forcing Black to release the submission on Bohemoth. Bo gets to his feet clutching his shoulder and looks down at Reject, who pleads for a little return of the favour... and Bohemoth LAUGHS AT HIM, much to Reject's despair!!

COACH
Aww no!

COLE
I guess Reject put his faith in the wrong person. Not for the first time, if you ask me.

Bohemoth goes after Black, leaving Reject to have to fight his way over to the bottom rope and force a break. Knowing there's no disqualifications, Ned keeps the hold locked in for a few more seconds anyway, before letting Reject going and jumping Bohemoth from behind. Ned and Black strike up an agreement, an agreement to whip Bohemoth across the ring. Black follows Bohemoth into the corner with a clothesline. Ned then charges in... and BLACK CUTS HIM OFF WITH A LARIAT!!

BLACK
*up yours*

But Black pays for his turncoating as Bohemoth runs out of the corner with a YAKUZA KICK!

COACH
These guys have gotta start fighting amongst themselves. Look at who you're in the ring with! You need all the help you can get, dawgs!

Dragging him to his feet, Bohemoth lifts Black up and delivers the Front Spinebuster! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
And as this war rages on, waiting in the wings is Leon Rodez, the last man to enter the Elimination Chamber...

COACH
And Morgan, the last and first woman.

COLE
I dread to think what kind of plan Leon has up his sleeve for her. This Chamber is no place for someone like Morgan.

Bohemoth sends Black into a corner and tries to follow in, but runs into a raised knee. Taking a few steps back, the World Champion tries again, but this time Black sidesteps and Bohemoth ends up running himself into the corner! Black quickly steps outside the ropes and grabs hold of Bohemoth's arm, wrapping it around the metal turnbuckle. Shouting out in pain, Bohemoth uses his free hand to palm Black off. Only for Black to come back with a kick, smashing Bohemoth's arm against the outside of the turnbuckle!

COLE
Black really targetting that arm of Bohemoth, which is smart strategy.

Growling under his breath, Bohemoth comes back at Black, trying to nail him with a clothesline from the inside of the ring. Black ducks though and Bohemoth ends up tangled in the ropes, Black wrapping his arm around the top cable and applying a CROSSFACE CHICKENWING IN THE ROPES!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
WOW!

Bohemoth's eyes bug out, in some serious pain and unable to go anywhere with it. And with no disqualifications, Black isn't forced to break the hold. Black wraps on a bodyscissors and leans back, putting as much pressure as he can on the hold. But as he does so, Reject starts to climb up the turnbuckles to his left.

COLE
Oh, wait a minute.

COACH
This doesn't look good!

Reaching the top rope, Reject points down at Black and leaps off with a LEGDROP...

*SMACK!*

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

...WHICH SLAMS BLACK'S HEAD BACK AGAINST THE STEEL FLOOR!!!!!

COLE
Guillotine Legrop, to the hanging Nathaniel!!

COACH
Da-ah-ayyum!

Black clutches the back of his head and kicks his feet in pain. But Reject isn't unscathed and grabs his tailbone from the somewhat ill-advised legdrop on the steel grating.

In the ring meanwhile, Bohemoth manages to untangle himself from the ropes. But Ned is waiting on him with a Single Arm DDT! Cover by Ned...

No!

Ned drags Bohemoth up, holding onto his bad arm. Bohemoth is able to shrug Ned off before any harm can be done though, then throws out a big boot. Dodging the flying foot, Ned hits the ropes. Bohemoth catches him on the way back, throwing him up onto the shoulder... which gives out on him! Able to slip out the back, Ned catches Bohemoth in the knee with a chopblock! Bohemoth hobbles, as Ned hits the ropes again. Again Bohemoth is waiting on him though, catching hold of Ned by the throat! However, Ned manages to boot Bohemoth in the knee, then counter with a DDT!

COLE
Big counter by Ned. And we're coming up on ten seconds from our final entrant being unlocked and unleashed into this battlefield.

COACH
Look out! Trouble's coming!

The lights no longer need to search, hitting on LEON RODEZ's pod.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Leon shows zero emotion as he waits to be unleashed. Until he notices Ned peel away from the action and position himself right outside the pod, that is! Ned yells at the referee to hurry up and unlock the door, just begging Leon to come out and join him!

COLE
Oh yeah! Come and join the fun why won't you, Leon!

The referee finally unlocks the door and as it slides across, Blanchard immediately makes a move, not even waiting for Leon to get out...

...but Ned has to put on the brakes, as Leon SHIELDS THE DOOR, WITH MORGAN!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Oh, COME ON!

Leon literally HIDES behind Morgan, who looks petrified at being the last line of defence between him and a seething Ned. Wisely, Ned is cautious not to get too close, yelling at Leon to be a man and put the girl aside. But Leon is perfectly happy to stay inside his pod for a little while longer.

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

COLE
This is one of the most cowardly acts I think I've ever seen!

Growing more and more frustrated by the second, Ned has finally had enough and moves forward. But Morgan bristles up and Ned backs up again. Sensing Morgan is about to get too hot to handle, Leon suddenly shoves her out of the pod and slams the Lexan door back behind her!

COACH
No, I think this is the most cowardly act.

Where-as Morgan was looking ready to strike before, now she finds herself completely isolated and out in the scary surroundings of the Chamber itself. And she completely loses her nerve, much to Leon's disdain. Ned sees this and motions at Morgan to move, but she's frozen in fright.

NED
COME ON! MOVE YOUR ASS!

Rather than move, Morgan starts to shrink into herself in fear, which annoys Ned, desperate to get at Leon. He takes a step forward to try and move her aside himself, when suddenly he hears clattering behind him. Clattering from Bohemoth, who charges down the steel floor, steaming right at Ned...

*THUD*

...BUT NED MOVES AND BOHEMOTH SPEARS MORGAN INTO THE LEXAN POD!!!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Morgan's tiny body bounces off the reinforced glass like a bug off a windshield. Her eyes go vacant and she collapses in a heap, to the shock of everyone close by. Bohemoth. Ned. And, from behind the glass, Leon.

COLE
Oh my god.

Everybody stands around, not sure what to do for a second. Eventually, Bohemoth turns away to do battle with Black over the ropes. Reject jumps Ned, as Black and Bohemoth brawl into the ring. Meanwhile, Morgan lies motionless in front of Leon's closed pod.

COACH
Yeah, that was... that was not good.

COLE
We need to get someone in there and get her out. I said this Chamber was no place for Morgan to be and now look what's happened!

Bohemoth and Black battle back into the ring, while Reject chokes Ned against the outside of the rope. Which allows a sea of EMTs and officials to get into the Chamber, keeping well clear of the fighting as they get to Morgan.

COLE
Poor Morgan has not moved a muscle.

Leon watches on from his pod, as the EMTs check on the still motionless Morgan. Meanwhile, Reject starts to dish out kicks to Ned, with the Handsome Hustle hung over the ropes. Suddenly, Ned fights back with right hands. And he ducks low, backdropping Reject into the ring. Reject lands on his feet and hangs Ned's neck across the rope in desperate fashion! Ned goes down and Reject quickly jumps Bohemoth from behind in the other corner.

Which suddenly wakes Leon up.

LEON
LET ME OUT! MOVE! MOVE!

Wrenching open the door of the pod, Leon tries to clear his path and starts MANHANDLING the EMTs, so he can step over Morgan and get out!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With Ned hurt, Leon sees an opportunity. And frantic, he drops down to his knees... and starts to rifle through Morgan's pockets! The officials and EMTs all look on dumbfounded as Rodez, apparantly unable to find what he wants with Morgan face down, tries to turn her over, causing the EMTs to freak out.

EMTs
NO NO!

COLE
What the HELL are you doing!? She's unconscious you sick bastard!!

COACH
Easy, easy!

The concerned EMTs and officials thankfully refuse to let Leon move Morgan, for fear of further neck injury. But that seems the least of Leon's worries and he fumes at not being able to get from Morgan whatever it is he'd planted on her. So, with Ned starting recover, Rodez gets desperate. He grabs one of the equipment bags, but the EMTs refuse to let it go. So instead, he snatches the BACK BOARD away!!

COLE
HEY! They need that!

As the EMTs and officials go into uproar, Leon rushes away... and SMACKS Ned with a shot across the back with the back board!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Some of the EMTs finally stand up to Rodez, who is offended at the fact they might actually need the back board more than him. He angrily shoves it back to them, letting them get back to the small matter of checking Morgan is okay.

COLE
Just when we thought this guy couldn't stoop any lower, this is dirt low! Dirt low!

Leon glares at the EMTs some more, before turning around to go after Ned...

...but gets caught! Ned surprises Leon with a double leg pick-up and falls back, hitting the STUN GUN on the outside of the ring!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Leon snaps back and hits the steel, leading to Ned falling on top...

3!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
YES! GET HIS SORRY ASS OUT OF HERE!

ELIMINATED: LEON RODEZ
EXITED: 2nd
ENTERED: 6th
ELIMINATIONS: None
ELIMINATED BY: Ned Blanchard

Nobody has to worry about getting Leon's 'sorry ass' out of the Chamber. He's more than happy to do it himself, crawling away before he can take any more of a beating from Ned. Leon is sent to the back, nursing the back of his head, out of the Chamber and off into the sunset. Ned watches him scramble off and decides to go after him, with the Chamber door open. But a couple of referees stand in the way and convince Ned to save it for another time.

COACH
Leon got caught by surprise and that Stun Gun was just enough to put him down for three seconds.

COLE
But Leon seems more concerned with saving his ass than the fact he just lost chance at the World Title. Or, with the well-being of Morgan, who is still being tended to! No tears will be shed that Leon is gone from this one, let me tell you.

Ned heads back into the Chamber, with four men left. Back into the ring, Ned peels Reject off from the fight in the corner and lays him out with a right hand. As Ned goes after Reject, the EMTs have finally strapped Morgan to the back board and she is carried out of the Chamber, still appearing to be knocked unconscious.

COLE
I just hope that Morgan is okay. We expected people to get hurt inside this structure tonight at AngleSlam, but she should not have been one of them.

COACH
No doubt. But, it's time to get back to business, Cole.

COLE
That's right, four men left, the OAOAST World Title hanging in the balance.

Ned stomps away on Reject in a corner, while Black hammers at Bohemoth with European uppercuts and forearms. Bohemoth manages to kick Black away, then comes out of the corner with a shoulder block to knock him down. The Champion ends up grabbing his arm though, still suffering from the abuse it's taken. In the other corner, Ned has picked Reject up and lifted him onto the top turnbuckle, heading up with him looking for a superplex.

COACH
By the time this is over, Leon might be the only one who got out of here under his own power.

Ned nails Reject with some right hands on the top, trying to soften him up. But as Ned starts to hook the R-Man up, Bohemoth comes up from behind and clubs Ned in the back.

COLE
Ned is in a bad, bad position here!

Reaching up, Bohemoth plucks Ned off of the ropes... and plants him with a POWERBOMB!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
You can say that again.

As Bohemoth stumbles away from that, Black charges across the ring and surprises Bohemoth with a clothesline that takes BOTH men over the top rope, out onto the steel grating! Left on the top rope, Reject looks down and sees his chance. He gets his footing on the top, with Ned down... but stops. The top rope not enough, instead, Reject turns around... and starts to climb even higher!

COLE
Oh boy.

COACH
Reject is going up! ALL the way up! Into the heavens!

Lifting himself onto the top of the pod behind him, Reject carefully starts to stand himself up, WAY way above the ring! The crowd are abuzz, as Reject steadies himself and gets to his feet. Looking down at the motionless Ned, Reject then extends his arms to the skies, before taking off...

...AND DELIVERING A SUPER, DUPER ELBOWDROP FROM THE TOP OF THE CHAMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!"

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Reject has enough strength left to drape his arm over Ned for the cover...

3!!!!!!

COLE
INCREDIBLE!

ELIMINATED: NED BLANCHARD
EXITED: 3rd
ENTERED: 3rd
ELIMINATIONS: Leon Rodez
ELIMINATED BY: Reject

Bloody and exhausted, Reject props himself up and manages a smile at his successful elimination.

COACH
Even you've gotta give it up for the R-Man on that one. That was an AngleSlam moment for the ages, that was immortal!

COLE
That was impressive, no doubt about it. Reject putting his body on the line to eliminate Ned, leaving us with a final three.

Outside the ring on the steel, Bohemoth and Black are back up. Black quickly grabs Bohemoth in a hammerlock with the Champion hurt...

*THUD*

...and SLAMS him shoulder first against the Lexan pod!!

COLE
Man, Black is just relentless on that arm.

Black wanders back towards the ring, but Reject is waiting and grabs Black from over the ropes, hitting a European uppercut. He drags Black in through the ropes and signals for the end, looking for the EULOGY... but Black slips out and counters into the CROSSFACE CHICKENWING!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

For a moment Reject looks in trouble, but manages to escape before the hold is fully locked in, tossing Black over with a hip throw!

COLE
I'm not sure how Reject had the energy left to counter that, but somehow he did!

COACH
He...

COLE
And it was not divine intervention, before you even start spouting off about that.

COACH
Hrmph.

Reject breathes a sigh of relief, before chuckling to himself, feeling good about himself. Untouchable, even. As Black picks himself up, Reject then tries again with the EULOGY... NO! Black shoves Reject off! The R-Man uses his momentum to come back off the ropes, but runs into a boot to the gut. And Black quickly crosses Reject up!

COLE
Brittania Bomb coming up!

Black elevates Reject up... and CONNECTS with the BRITTANIA BOMB in the centre of the ring!

3!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Now that was a divine elimination!

COACH
Shut up.

ELIMINATED: REJECT
EXITED: 4th
ENTERED: 1st (joint)
ELIMINATIONS: Ned Blanchard
ELIMINATED BY: Nathaniel Black

Down to two, Black wastes no time going after Bohemoth again and shoves him into the chains!

BLACK
COME ON!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
We are down to Black and Bohemoth and this crowd are firmly in the Englishman's corner right now! They believe that Black can pull this one off!

Black pins Bohemoth's arm against his side and again aims him into the chains, shoulder first this time! Pain jolts through Bohemoth's body and he falls to one knee. Presenting a target for Black, who takes aim with a BOOT right to the side of the head!

COLE
Yes! Cover him!

Black does just that out on the steel...

Kickout!

Undettered Black gets back to his feet with fists clenched, energising the Baltimore crowd. Black waves Bohemoth back up. Coming off the outside ropes, Black then levels him with a clothesline! Bohemoth is rocked backwards, falling back against the chains. As he stumbles away from them, Black comes at him with another clothesline. This time, Bohemoth goes back harder and falls into the chains, causing him to grab his shoulder again.

COLE
Black trying to chop this big redwood down. And he's looking like doing it!

COACH
I haven't seen someone take the fight right to Bohemoth like this in a long time, Cole.

With Bohemoth hurting, Black figures one more should do it and goes to hit the ropes again... but suddenly Bohemoth bursts forward and clotheslines Black over the top, back into the ring!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COACH
And that's usually what happens to people who try. They get smashed!

Bohemoth takes a moment to work out the kinks in his arm as Black rolls away in the ring. Climbing back in, Bohemoth picks Black up and delivers a right hand. And another one. But again his shoulder starts bothering him. After shaking it out, Bohemoth whips Black into a corner. As the Englishman staggers out, Bohemoth then flips him up, having enough left in the arm to execute an over the shoulder powerslam! Hook of the leg...

Kickout!

COLE
That right arm is really slowing up the World Champion. I'm not sure he was even able to get a good pin cover on that occasion.

Leading Black to his feet again Bohemoth dishes out a couple more right hands, then forces Black back against the turnbuckles. Not wanting to risk the shoulder he attacks Black's midsection with knee strikes instead. Black is forced into a seated position in the corner. Bohemoth ushers the referee aside and runs off the ropes, delivering a FACEWASH KICK!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Bohemoth hears the boos. And they convince him to go one more time, for a second FACEWASH! Dragging Black away from the ropes by the foot, he then makes another cover...

NO!

COLE
With that bad arm, does Bohemoth have enough to go for the B-Trayal at this point?

COACH
I don't know. I think he's trying to hold it off, but that's his go-to. If he can't put Black down, sooner or later he's gonna have to go for it.

Looking a little frustrated, the World Champion sends Black into the corner again. Following in, he aims with another boot, this time with Black standing... but MISSES!

"YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Bohemoth misses the Yakuza in the corner and ends up crotched over the top rope. Pulling himself carefully off the rope he ends up on the steel floor outside the ring, checking his movement is still okay. Pre-occupied with his groin, he leaves his arm open, allowing Black to grab it and hang it across the top rope from inside the ring!

COLE
Right back to the arm again!

As Bohemoth hobbles away clutching his shoulder, Black takes a risk and starts to climb the turnbuckles.

COLE
Where is Nathaniel going!?

He's going for a painful ride, if Bohemoth has anything to say about it, catching Black on the top turnbuckle. Bohemoth reaches up and hoists Black over his head, preparing to slam him onto the steel floor below...

...but luckily for Black, Bohemoth's arm gives out on him! Black manages to land safely on his feet and doesn't waste his reprieve, LOCKING ON THE CROSSFACE CHICKENWING!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bohemoth immediately reaches out and tries to hook around the top rope, but Black pulls him out, hoping to take Bohemoth down and leave him with no escape. However, Bohemoth refuses to go down. Black hangs on doggedly, but Bohemoth suddenly hits reverse...

*THUD!*

...and RAMS Black back against the Lexan pod!!

*THUD!*

...and AGAIN, forcing Black to release the hold! Black slumps against the glass, looking dazed...

*THUD!*

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

...which isn't helped by a FACEWASH KICK AGAINST THE GLASS!!!!

COACH
Oh he done kicked his head off!

Bohemoth eventually follows up and lifts Black up, dropping him throat first across the top rope. As Black staggers backwards, Bohemoth then delivers a big clothesline and Black bounces hard off the steel floor on landing!

COACH
Nailed him!

Bohemoth covers...

NO!!

Bohemoth seethes at the referee and demands a faster count.

COLE
Is Bohemoth getting frustrated, knowing he can't put Black away?

COACH
That's not frustration. That's anger. And an angry Bo ain't a good Bo to be around!

Annoyed, Bohemoth picks Black up one more time... and scoops him up in his arms.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Uh oh, he could be going for it!

Positioning himself just right, Bohemoth looks down at the steel floor and sets himself, ready to slam Black into it. He lets out a roar, before swinging Black around...

...and losing him!

COLE
No! He couldn't hit it!

Bohemoth curses to himself and favours his arm, before charging at Black...

*THUD!*

...WHO SENDS HIM HEAD-FIRST INTO THE LEXAN WITH A DROP TOEHOLD!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
OH!

Now it's Bohemoth who looks dazed and Black doing all the roaring, as he lines Bohemoth up... AND HITS THE BLACK LARIAT, ON THE STEEL!!!!!

COLE
HE GOT HIM!

Cover by Black...

NO!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Oh, this crowd in Baltimore thought we might have just crowned a new World Champion!

COACH
Too bad! They shouldn't have counted Bohemoth out so easily.

COLE
So easily? He barely kicked out. And that kickout may only have prolonged the inevitable, because Black is stalking him once again!

Waving Bohemoth up, Black is a picture of intensity. He senses his moment and prepares another clothesline for Bohemoth as he reaches his feet...

...NO! Bohemoth raises a boot and knocks Black back against the chain wall. With Black stunned for a moment, Bohemoth then charges him. But Black sidesteps and Bohemoth hits the wall of the Chamber once again! Bohemoth stumbles back, into a boot from Black, who crosses up the arms!

COACH
No way!

BLACK
ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Black puts every ounce of strength he has into lifting Bohemoth up, for the BRITTANIA BOMB...

...but it's not enough! Bohemoth gets his feet planted and breaks free. A shove sends Black backwards, shot back by the ropes...

*SMACK!*

...INTO A SPINEBUSTER ON THE STEEL GRATING!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
BAM!!

COLE
Nathaniel's head just BOUNCED off of the steel! He may be out!

Barely able to stand, Bohemoth stumbles back against the Chamber, shaken up but looking far better off than Black right about now. The referee checks on the Englishman, who seems to be on a completely different planet right now. But Bohemoth moves the referee aside and pulls Black to his feet, ready to finish him off.

COLE
Look out! B-Trayal!

Bohemoth gets Black up in his arms again and experiences less resistance this time, allowing him to swing Black out, around...

*SMACK!*

...and DOWN into the steel with the B-TRAYAL!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Cover by Bohemoth...

3!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

*DINGDINGDING*

ELIMINATED: NATHANIEL BLACK
EXITED: 5th
ENTERED: 5th
ELIMINATIONS: Reject
ELIMINATED BY: Bohemoth

WINNER: BOHEMOTH
ENTERED: 4th
ELIMINATIONS: Baron Windels, Nathaniel Black

"Where Would You Rather Be" hits, as Bohemoth slumps back and raises his one good arm in the air, victorious.

COLE
Finally, the B-Trayal connects. And Bohemoth has survived the Elimination Chamber!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... and STILL the OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOORRRRRLLLLLLLDD... BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEMMMMMOOOOOOTTHHHHHHH!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Able to drag himself to his feet, Bohemoth steps back into the ring as referees enter. A couple to check on Black, but Bohemoth is more concerned with the one waiting to hand over his World Title belt, which he raises in the air defiantly.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
Say what you want about Bohemoth, Mikey Cole and these people can boo all they want as well. He entered that Chamber, against five other opponents. He entered pretty early on. He took some punishment, like everybody else. But he earned the right to still be World Champion.

COLE
I can take nothing away from Bohemoth. He just overcame the toughest test of his World Title reign and one of the toughest tests in any World Championship reign, the Elimination Chamber. But you have to give credit also to Nathaniel Black, who gave him one hell of a run for his money.

Bohemoth looks back at Black being attended to and wanting the focus to be solely on him, he climbs onto the turnbuckles and raises the World Championship again, beating on the side of the pod to draw as much attention as possible. As he climbs down and exits the Chamber, the response is hardly warm or respectful. But Bohemoth doesn't seem to care, walking a little way down the aisle before turning back and raising the belt again to the fans.

COLE
What a destructive, career shortening main event to end an incredible night here in Baltimore. And when it was all said and done, AngleSlam 2011 truly was all about Bohemoth!

*FADE OUT*