OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 7/2/2011

Chanel #99

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

COLE
Welcome to Austin, Texas for OAOAST HeldDOWN~! Michael Cole with Da Coach here for a night that marks the start of a new era on two fronts.

COACH
Right you are Mitchell Cole!

COLE
That's not my name.

COACH
Right you are Micah Cole!

COLE
Ugh. Folks, tonight marks what should be a tyrannical reign of King Theodore Moneymaker who used the Spear of Longinus to slay Nathaniel Black at The Great Angle Bash. Tonight is also the start of Bohemoth's world championship run after he brutally destroyed Krista to claim the world title. We'll have an update on Krista's condition as well as the night goes on. But first lets start things off with a little in ring action!

"Badass" by Saliva and Badass Jack storms the ring with his hunting knife.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Everglades, weighing 240 pounds… BAADASSSSS JAAAAAACK!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The ref asks Jack to surrender his knife and nearly gets decapitated.

COACH
Next time you ought to ask Jack to hand over his hunting knife, Cole.

COLE
No thank you.

“Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody” hits and Deuce power walks to the ring.

BUFFER
And his opponent… from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 390 pounds… DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds as Jack pounces on Deuce right off the bat.

COLE
The question of sportsmanship aside, B.A. Jack is smart to go on the offensive early. Endurance is not an issue for a big man like Deuce, so there’s no point trying to stretch the match.

Jack works Deuce over in the corner with a BERSERKER BARRAGE of punches, but Deuce reverses a whip and delivers a HANDSPRING ELBOW!

COACH
What agility for a near 400 pound man, Mikey Cole.

Jack staggers out of the corner and into a spinning wheel kick.

The cover.

ONE!

KICKOUT!

Following a series of forearms, Deuce executes a press slam and a big splash… but Jack gets the knees up!

COLE
That may have done as much damage to B.A. Jack as it did Deuce. All that weight just crashed down on his knees.

COACH
What’s with the B.A. stuff? It’s Bad Ass, Jack. *laughs)

Deuce gets up close and personal with the sole of Jack’s boot, but he manages to block a slam and counter with one of his own. The Beast from Sin City points to the top rope and the OAOAST Galaxy rises in unison. As Deuce makes the climb, ABDULLAH NERDLY appears on the scene.

COLE
What does he want?

Abdullah distracts the ref as QUIZ sneaks inside and delivers a BIG BOOT that KNOCKS DEUCE OFF THE TOP TO THE FLOOR!

COACH
DAYUM~!

COLE
Him!

Quiz immediately exits, prompting Abdullah to drop his conversation with the ref who looks around confused upon spotting Deuce in a world of hurt outside. With no clear signs of wrongdoing he proceeds to count Deuce out.

10!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here is your winner, as the result of a count out…  BAADASSSSS JAAAAAACK!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

ABDULLAH
:)

COLE
You can bet there will be hell to pay for what Abdullah Nerdly and Quiz's actions tonight.

At the back of the building, arriving late, we cut to Queen Esther and a well rested, well tanned, relaxed and smiling KING LANDON!

COACH
Hey!

Coming to a stop, Landon looks around the backstage area and takes in a deep breath.

KING LANDON
Ahh! It's so good to be back.

QUEEN ESTHER
You have been greatly missed. I expect a welcome party is waiting, right around this corner. ...no? Okay, maybe it is around the next corner.

KING LANDON
Ah, my Queen, I don't need a welcome party. The simple reverence of all my subjects, delighted to see me once again, will be more than enough.

As the King and Queen start to walk through the arena again, they're interrupted as Terry Taylor runs up to them.

TAYLOR
Landon! Landon, I thought it was you! Where have you been? And what brings you back to HeldDOWN?

KING LANDON
Me? Oh, I've just been on a brief vacation. A well earned vacation, I might add. Nothing weird about that. No, I went back to Madrid for a little sabbatical, royal matters there to attend to, all confidential stuff. What matters is I'm now back and ready to lead my Kingdom back to the top of the OAOAST. Oh! Silly me, I must still be in holiday mode, I almost forgot. It's King Landon.

TAYLOR
Not anymore it's not.

LANDON
Uhm... what?

TAYLOR
Well, Theodore Moneymaker is the King Of The Ring now. So, that means he's King now. You should probably have handed over that robe you're wearing, come to think of it...

Landon looks incredulously at Queen Esther, then back at Terry.

LANDON
Hold on, hold on. What you mean Theodore Moneymaker is the King now? I'm the King! I'm King Landon!

TAYLOR
You mean you didn't hear? This year's tournament was last month, it finished on Sunday. Moneymaker won. He's the King now.

QUEEN ESTHER
...*GASP!* That's what that was!?

LANDON
You mean, you didn't know either? Neither of us were informed!?

Looking shocked, Landon looks around and suddenly takes off, marching off at hot speed, with Queen Esther scuttling to keep up.

COLE
Oh man. Not exactly the welcome back party Landon would have been expecting, I don't think!

COMMERCIAL

Devil Without A Cause by Kid Rock plays to absolutely no one’s delight as red smoke fills the entry way. Emerging from the backstage area, shuffling a deck of cards is Remy Bazil. The Cajun superstar winks at the camera before heading down to the ring.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of fifteen minutes! Now making his way to the ring from New Orleans, Lousiana, he is THE CAJUN SENSATION….REEMMMMMYYYY BAAAAAZZZILLLL!

COLE
Remy Bazil a hungry young rookie, who made his debut only two months ago faces a rookie who made his debut only three months ago in Oscar Friberg.

Remy removes his trenchcoat and top hat, allowing the referee to pat him down for any illegal objects. After that he grabs hold of a microphone.

REMY
Greetings! Today someone asked me if I was worried about Oscar Friberg. I said alors pas! I ain’t afraid of nobody, no way no how. I done guarantee ya’ll a Remy Bazil victory over the Jailbird Oscar Friberg. And that’s a guarantee ya’ll can take to the bank.

All I Got by Natasha Bedingdfield speeds into the arena, causing all eyes to begin searching for The Freebird. They find him positioned on a stair well in the Mezzanine level with a raven resting on his shoulder.

BUFFER
And the opponent from Amsterdam, Netherlands, he is THE FREEBIRD…..OSCAR FRRIIIIIBBBEEEEEEEERRRGGGGGGG!

Oscar makes his way down the stairs, nodding to the approving audience as he does so. After situating his raven with the Spanish announce team, he removes his white tank top to the ladies’ delight.

COLE
You’ve got to love this kid. He did some bad in his life and he’s come to the OAOAST to turn things around.

DING DING DING

COLE
This should be a great match between two young rookies and what the heck?

Cole’s attention is caught by the arrival of Sophie, Lucius Soul, and Rico. Oscar’s attention is caught by them as well. This leaves him open to being clubbed from behind by Remy. The Louisiana native then throws him into the corner. While Sophie and crew look on approvingly, Remy stomps at Oscar’s stomp. Eventually he stomps him all the way down to the ground.

COLE
The Kingdom, or what used to be the kingdom, has no business out here.

COACH
They just want to see the match.

COLE
There’s plenty of monitors backstage for them to watch it on.

Remy picks Oscar off the canvas, and shoots him into the ropes. A back elbow drops Oscar to the ground and a cover quickly follows…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Oscar is brought to his feet by The Cajun sensation and decked with a right hand. Remy pushes him out of the ring to the outside with his black boot, leaving him in front of The Kingdom. Remy then pulls out a deck of cards and distracts the referee with a card trick. This allows all three Kingdom members to put the boots to the poor Oscar.

COLE
Don’t these three need to be worrying about what their going to do now that there’s a new King of the OAOAST land?

COACH
I think there’s room for two kings.

COLE
That’s wishful thinking. There’s not two presidents of the United States. There can only be one King, and although I dislike the man that King is Theodore Moneymaker.

Oscar crawls back inside the ring where he’s stomped at by Remy. The Freebird fight pasts the stomps to get to his feet. But he’s booted in the stomach and doubled over. He remains weakened as Remy heads to the ropes. But when The Cajun Sensation returns, Oscar upends him with a back body drop that sends him over the ropes to the outside!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Oscar exits the ring, but does not do so to fetch Remy. Rather he does it to attack Lucius and Rico!

COLE
Look at Oscar take it to The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club!

COACH
That lousy criminal has no right attacking King Landon’s loyal Knights.

COLE
Actually I think its just plain old Landon.

Oscar returns his attention to Remy, tossing him back inside the ring. Oscar gets to the ring apron, and starts to climb through the ropes. That’s when Remy nails him in the head with a knee. The Bayou Brawler drags Oscar into the ring and snapmares him to the ground. After bouncing off the ropes, he executes a whiplash! From there a pinfall is attempted….

ONE!

TWO!

No!

REMY
Aww, go to bed!

Remy continues to vent his frustrations with the kickout as he pulls Oscar to his feet. This is a problem as his lack of concentration allows Oscar to tag him with with right hands.

COLE
Oscar’s getting himself back into this!

The Freebird upends Remy with an arm drag. He quickly comes to his feet, only to be slammed in the chest with a dropkick. Once again, he comes upright and this time is nailed with a side Russian leg sweep. The cover is made…

ONE!

TWO!

Remy gets his shoulder off the canvas. He comes back upright and is finds himself trapped inside a front facelock. The Dutch rookie looks for a DDT. But Remy counters by shoving him into the ropes. Oscar returns with a lariat that’s ducked by slick Cajun. The Freebird swings around and is hit in the chest with a knife edge chop. Another one is the precursor to Remy putting Oscar on the canvas with a scoop slam. The Cajun pulls out an ace of spades and lays it on Oscar’s chest. He then drops a knee directly onto the playing card.

COLE
At least he’s dropping actual objects and not imaginary grenades like Pierce.

Remy hooks the legs for the cover….

ONE!

TWO!

Oscar makes the kickout.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
The OAOAST Galaxy starting to get behind this young man who has an amazing story.

COACH
He’s a gang member, a drug dealer, and a weapons dealer! He has no place among noble citizens like Lucius Soul.

COLE
Who is an ex-con and a former pimp?

Remy waits for Oscar to get to his feet. Once he does he seizes him in set up for a back suplex. But at the height of the move, Oscar flips out the hold. He spins Remy around, and quickly executes the CK3!

COLE
Birdcall! And just like that its gotta be over.

Remy’s legs are hooked for the crucial pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Sophie gets onto the ring apron to distract the referee. This allows Rico and Lucius to sneak into the ring.

COLE
This isn’t happening!

Rico lifts Oscar into position for The Mustache Ride, as Lucius gets onto the top rope.

COACH
Time to catch the 3:10 to Hell!

But Oscar slips out Rico’s clutches. He dropkicks the South American in the back, causing him to crash into Soul. This sends the former pimp flying from the ring apron!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The referee turns around to see what the commotion is about as Rico rolls out the ring. Oscar turns around to fetch Remy, only for the Cajun to trap him inside a small package….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfalll….REMY BAZIL!

Remy sends cards flying out to the stands to celebrate his surprising victory. Oscar, for his part, yells at Sophie and the recovering Kingdom members for their role in his loss.

COACH
What’s his problem?

COLE
What do you think? The Kingdom just cost him another match!

The interview lounge is bustling with activity as OAOAST superstars and staff linger about having a grand time discussing the events of the day. Sitting at the bar by himself, puffing a cigar and drinking a beer is…

wolverine-20061030012653559.jpg
BADASS JACK

He’s quickly approached by Josh Matthews, who makes the mistake of shoving a microphone into his face.

JOSH
Hi, Badass Jack. Congrats to you for your win over Deuce. Could I have a word with you about why you attacked Alexander The Brutal at The Great Angle Bash.

BADASS JACK
Go fuck yourself.

JOSH
Just one word, please.

BADASS JACK
That was three words. Three more than you deserve.

JOSH
If you could just explain yourself.

BADASS JACK
Was “go fuck yourself” not clear enough, bub? Are you one of those visual types? Do I have to show you what I’m gonna do to you if you don’t get out my face.

CRAAAAACK!

Badass Jack smashes a beer bottle onto the counter.

JOSH
Oooooooooh maaaaaaaaaaan I think I pooed myself.

BADASS JACK
I gonna ram this bottle right where the sun don’t shine, if you don’t get out my face.

ODIN (OS)
Enough!

Jack smiles a small smile as

THOR-Chris-Hemsworth.jpg
ODIN strides over to the scene. Josh takes this moment to wisely back away as Jack’s attention is now focused on The God Of War.

BADASS JACK
Things just got interesting.

ODIN
You may not answer to this puny creature, but you do answer to me.

BADASS JACK
I don’t answer to nobody.

ODIN
You will explain why you chose to interfere in the business of a god!

BADASS JACK
Like I said, I don’t answer to nobody.

ODIN
You will answer me or you will suffer the consequences of your stubborness!

BADASS JACK
Bub, are you making a threat?

ODIN
I’m making a guarantee.

BADASS JACK
Then let me make this guarantee to you. If you don’t walk away right now, I’ll take this beer bottle and rip yer insides out.

A crowd of OAOAST superstars has gathered, waiting to see what Odin will do next. With his pride tested, he has no other choice but to slug Badass Jack in the jaw!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Badass Jack fires back and soon a good old fashioned bar fight between the two ensues. Odin hammers Jack with left hands, backing him against the bar. He reaches out with his hand and clamps down on Jack’s throat.

ODIN
You will bow before your superior!

Badass Jack cracks a bottle over Odin’s head! The God of War stumbles backwards and is caught in the face by a stool that’s thrown by Jack.

BADASS JACK
You barked up the wrong tree, bub.

Jack grabs Odin by the collar of his unusual attire and hurls him over the counter to the other side of the bar. Odin is alarmingly quick to get to his feet. He reaches forward and slams Jack’s faces against the bar. Jack staggers away, and Odin takes this moment to leap over the bar. He grabs onto Jack and body slams him through a nearby glass table.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

ODIN
I am The God Of War! You are nothing! NothinARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

The reason for Odin’s pain is the boot Jack rifled into his testicles. Jack gets to his feet, and tags Odin with a left cross. This weakens the god, and Jack is able to ram his head THROUGH the wall.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

Odin elbows Jack away, and the two begin trading punches. Fortunately, security pours into the room and separates the two men before further damage to the lounge’s furniture can be done.

COLE
Good lord! Folks, we have to take a break from this chaotic scene!

COMMMERCIAL

Due to the wreckage caused to the interview lounge by Jack and Odin, Tony Brannigan must conduct his interview with Jade Rodez-Duncan outside the Duncan family dressing room.

TONY
Hello world! Tony Brannigan situated backstage with Jade Rodez-Duncan the new OAOAST Women’s Champion. Jade, we all saw what happened to your mother at Great Angle Bash in her match against Bohemoth. Could you please give us an update on her condition.

JADE
Well, she'’ll need neck surgery, and her arm is completely broken. It's the same arm she broke fighting my Uncle Leon two years ago at the Halloween Spectacular.

TONY
How’'s she handling all this from a mental and emotional standpoint?

JADE
She’'s pretty peeved actually. That was the arm she uses to whip the slaves…...uhh, I mean maids…...and now she has to depend on her right arm and she says she just can’'t get enough power to make them clean faster or prepare her a sandwich quicker. She'’s not pleased with losing the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship either. She says she’'s lost it before and she can tolerate not having it, but who she lost it to is really making her mad. She says she'’s going to recover as soon as possible to make sure his time as face of this company is a very short one.

TONY
How are you feeling being the new OAOAST Women’s Champion?

JADE
Well, obviously my happiness is a little tempered, but it feels good to be a three time women’s champion. I wish I had won the belt more cleanly, but when Maya gets an idea in her head its hard to tell her to leave it alone.

TONY
What are your plans for the title?

JADE
I’'m looking forward to taking on all challengers. Whoever they may be, if they want a title shot, all they have to do is ask me and I'’ll give them one. I want to be a fair, fighting champion that people can look up to and respect. That’'s my goal.

TONY
Jade, you’'ve been a pleasure as always. Thank you.

Backstage, the All-American Boys stare in awe.

LIBERTY
Isn’t she gorgeous?

FREEDOM
Best looking woman I’ve ever seen. Ages gracefully too.

The camera pulls back to reveal a mini-toy size STATUE OF LIBERTY.

LIBERTY
Happy birthday America!

FREEDOM
(singing)
And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

LIBERTY
(singing)
And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA.

Mariachi pops in unexpectedly wearing a “I *heart* NY” t-shirt.

MARIACHI
And Nueva York! Gracias!

LIBERTY & FREEDOM
New York?!

FREEDOM
Listen, my immigrant amigo, as beautiful as God’s gift to the world is, it still has a few bad seeds like in the Big Apple.

MARIACHI
Que?

LIBERTY
What my partner is telling you is -- and I mean partner IN the ring -- for a man to succeed he’s gotta be, uh… mucho hombre, less mujere.

MARIACHI
Mucho hombres, si. *giggles*

FREEDOM
No, we mean tough man. You also gotta be 100% committed to our country tis of thee.

MARIACHI
Scoreboard. Scoreboard!

Mariachi reenacts the spectacular final goal of Mexico’s Gold Cup win over the U.S.

LIBERTY
(to Freedom)
This one’s a major project.

We return to ringside where Michael Buffer stands inside a purple spotlight.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring to my left, from America’s Dairyland… THE MILKMAN!

The Milkman tosses small milk cartons into the crowd.

COLE
Hey Milkman, over here!

The Milkman is happy to oblige Cole’s request. Unfortunately, the voice of the OAOAST has terrible hands and the carton explodes all over the desk and his face/chest.

COACH
Here’s a first. Mikey Cole covered in white stuff that’s not warm.

COLE
Very funny.

“Disco Heaven” by Lady Gaga hits and Vinny Valentine struts down the aisle.

BUFFER
And his opponent, accompanied by TONY TOURETTES… from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 228 pounds… “THE DISCO DUCK”… VINNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVAAAAAALLLLEEEEENNTTIIIIIINNEEEEEEEEE!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

A multi-colored disco ball lowers from the ceiling as Vinny enters the ring and proceeds to shake his booty.

COLE
It was a rough night for Vinny Valentine and cousin Tony Tourettes at the Great Angle Bash. Upset over being left off another pay-per-view event, Vinny asked for a match and boy did he get one.

COACH
Unfortunately, so did Tony, as BW decided to fight him and Vinny in a triple threat match.

COLE
A match that ended in near record time.

“Big Pimpin’” by Jay-Z suddenly hits and BIG PAPA THRUST storms the ring with a LEAD PIPE.

COACH
Something tells me Big Papa Thrust isn’t here to find out what Vinny and the Milkman have planned on the 4th of July.

Vinny and Tony bail outside as the Milkman offers BPT some milk, which he actually chugs down.

THE MILKMAN
smile.gif

BPT wipes his mouth and gives the Milkman a nod, then strikes him with the pipe! Once in the gut and twice across the back!

COLE
Oh my!

BPT isn’t through yet. He destroys the remaining milk cartons with the pipe and then brings the mic.

BIG PAPA THRUST
Like milk, Big Papa Thrust does the body good. Just ask my freakazoids. But as good I do the female body, I do the male body bad. Real bad. See, women who step in the bedroom with the Big Bad Glutei Daddy experience nirvana, whereas men who step in the ring with me experience pain. And pain is what that punk ass bitch Mr. Dick is gonna get because I’m calling that prick out right now.

COACH
Looks like we have another guy on the roster who can harbor a grudge.

COLE
If your brother got taken out and you almost got sodomized live on pay-per-view I think you’d be mad too.

The Real American Prick and Kareem appear on the AngleTron to a chorus of boos.

MISTER DICK
Uh-oh. Somebody’s a little cranky this evening. Why so BUTT hurt?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Don’t play dumb with me, boy.

MISTER DICK
Nobody’s foolish enough to play dumb with you because they’d never win.

KAREEM
Oh snap!

BIG PAPA THRUST
Did you say snack? ‘Cause I got a knuckle sandwich for you right here, you fat bastard.

KAREEM
ohmy.gif

MISTER DICK
I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. What could possibly have you all fired up? I mean, a quick check of the OAOAST record book shows you guys-- Whoops, gotta correct myself. I said you guys instead of you. Forgot your big bro slipped on a banana peel and is now on the shelf.

COLE
Slipped on a banana peel? More like got struck in the head with a blunt object.

MISTER DICK
Anyway, what I meant to say was a check of the record book shows you won Sunday night. Sure the pin shouldn’t have counted, but I’m not the kind of guy to cry over spilled milk, which I see there’s quite a bit of it in the ring. By the way, shame on you for attacking the Milkman. Next time pick on somebody your own size, like we did to you-- That’s it. Now I realize why you’re cranky. It’s because even though you won the battle at the Great Angle Bash, the Dream and I won the war.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MISTER DICK
We punk’d you in front of the entire OAOAST Galaxy. The fact you’re even still able to show your face is all thanks to my old buddy Douche Bigelow. Without him getting involved you definitely would’ve gotten the thrust of it. So just like your dream of Malaysia becoming your #1 freakazoid went up in smoke, so too did getting me back in the ring. It’s onto bigger and better things for the Real American Prick. Things like--

MALAYSIA (off-screen)
The Ride Her Cup.

Malaysia appears onstage to a surprisingly large ovation.

BIG PAPA THRUST
Golf sucks! I like my sports rough and full of physical contact.

MISTER DICK
Maybe there’s hope for this great land of ours after all if you and I can find common ground. Sorry babe, this isn’t the Golf Channel. Besides, you’re a little late to the party. The Ryder Cup was a few weeks ago.

MALAYSIA
Golf’s Ryder Cup comes once every 2 years. The winner of my Ride Her Cup will come all day and night.

COACH
Oh, mama!

MALAYSIA
The concept is simple. A best of 5 series with the grand prize being…me.

MISTER DICK
Wait a minute. You’re already mine.

MALAYSIA
What’s the matter, Dickey -- not UP to the challenge?

MISTER DICK
You damn well know the answer to that. But all right, you wanna feel wanted? You wanna see two men fight for you? Then it’s gonna be my pleasure making that jacked up Barney Rubble my bitch!

BIG PAPA THRUST
I look forward to having a gay ol’ time with my new Betty, because I’ll be making Malaysia’s Bedrock after winning this tournament.

MISTER DICK
ohmy.gif

MALAYSIA
Oh, one more thing. Each match in the series will have a unique stipulation. Take your first match next week. DILDO ON A POLE!

COLE
Oh my!

“Wildside” hits and Malaysia returns backstage. Meanwhile, a stare down ensues between MD and BPT.

COACH
Did she really say…?

COLE
Dildo on a Pole live next week on HeldDOWN~! What a night it’s going to be in Wichita, Kansas.

As BPT exit’s the ring, Vinny Valentine tosses the Milkman back in and gives him a TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

COACH
Blame it on the Boogie!

COLE
What the heck is going on here?

Tony Tourettes rings the bell and then makes the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Tony slides back outside to ring the bell again.

TONY
Cunts and dicks, your winner… Mr. STD--

VINNY
huh.gif

TONY
I mean the Disco Duck… *under breath* a/k/a Mr. STD *under breath* …VINNY VALENTINE!

COACH
Huge win for the Vin-man on his climb up the ladder.

COLE
Are you kidding me?

The disco ball lowers and Vinny boogies to Lady Gaga, until Big Papa Thrust returns to level him with the lead pipe!

Tony flees through the crowd, leaving BPT to flex the largest arms in the galaxy as “Big Pimpin’” plays.

COLE
We just witnessed disco demolition II. Next week it’ll be the start of the Ride Her Cup. Mr. Dick vs. Big Papa Thrust in a Dildo on a Pole match!

bl2.gif   br2.gif

spacer.gif

In President Alfdogg's office, we find King Of The Ring winner, Theodore Moneymaker, busy laying down the law. Numerous sheets of paper and open books and catalogues sit on Alfdogg's table, with Lorelei studiously taking notes on this important meeting.

ALFDOGG

Teddy, if you don't mind me saying... are you sure you need to go to this much effort? The company's working on a budget.

MONEYMAKER

I understand that. But money is no object to me, Alf. The company needn't spend a dime. It'll all be at my expense. I just want the world to witness the greatest coronation ceremony in the history of mankind. Greater than the world's richest monarchies could even dream of organising. All I want from you is to sign off on everything.

ALFDOGG

Right. In that case, may I suggest a second solid gold statuette of yourself. You can never have too many solid gold statuettes of yourself in my experience.

Moneymaker rolls his eyes at Alf's sarcasm. Just then, the door swings open and another man of royalty storms in.

LANDON

Alf, we need to tal...

Stopping in his tracks, Landon notices Moneymaker and points an accusing finger at him.

LANDON

YOU! USURPER!

MONEYMAKER

HAHAHA! Well well well, if it isn't the former King, back from his Spanish hideaway.

LANDON

It was a vacation and it is irrelevant. Why was I not informed about this tournament you've been having behind my back!?

ALFDOGG

It wasn't "behind your back". You weren't here! The company tried to contact you a couple of times when you disappeared after losing to Nathaniel and we got short shrift, from your mother, while you were on your little 'vacation'.

Lorelei snickers at the idea of Landon staying with his Mom.

LANDON

That's besides the point. What do you need another King for?

MONEYMAKER

Another King? Oh, I think you're mistaken, little man. Your time in the spotlight is up. Much like your little 'Kingdom' has faded away into insignificance, just as I always knew it would, now too it's time for you to go away and step aside for a true leader to take your place.

Landon glares at Moneymaker, who seems unconcerned.

ALFDOGG

I'm sorry Landon. But, the King Of The Ring... it's a yearly tournament. You've been King Of The Ring for a year. Now it's somebody else's time.

Landon continues glaring at the smirking Moneymaker and shakes his head.

KING LANDON

No! I'm sorry, but being a King is about more than just winning a tournament! It's about nobility, leadership, class... and some other stuff. Also, I already have Queen Esther. If she can call herself a Queen without winning a tournament, then so can I! I don't care about my year supposedly 'being up'. I'm going to keep my title, I'm going to keep my robe...

MONEYMAKER

Fine by me.

KING LANDON

...and I'm going to continue to reign over the OAOAST like a true King, whether you like it or not!

Chuckling under his breath, Moneymaker suddenly gets serious.

MONEYMAKER

We'll see about that, Landon. I warn you. You do not want to cross me. Because I am a very powerful man, more powerful than I've been in a long time. And I've reacquired the taste for it. So you, or anyone else who tries to stand in the way of my regime will do so at your own risk.

Trying not to back down, Landon stares Moneymaker in the eye, doing his best to control his flinches before he storms back out of the room. Moneymaker glances at Lorelei and they both smirk, before going back to their expensive fabric catalogue.

MONEYMAKER

I think this for my red carpet.

LORELEI

An excellent choice. Now, about this tiara...

COMMERCIAL

We return from break to find Michael Buffer standing inside a dimly lit ring.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... the NEW OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... BBOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHHEEEEEEEEMMMMMOOOOOTTTTHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*SREEECH*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The crowd voice their disapproval as onto the stage, in a leather vest, jeans and dark sunglasses, but most importantly with the OAOAST World Title draped over his shoulder, out strolls Bohemoth. With a look of contempt he lowers his sunglasses and looks out at the crowd. Before raising the title belt in the air.

COLE
In one of the most ruthless, twisted displays ever seen in this company, this man, Bohemoth, finally captured the World Heavyweight Title at the Great Angle Bash. And, in the process, he may have destroyed the career of one of the OAOAST's most beloved, popular personalities in history.

Bohemoth casually strolls to the ring, taking his time over this long awaited moment. Making it to the ring, Bo looks at the booing crowd, the thumbs down being brandished his way and smirks.

COACH
Well, Bo finally got what he wanted. The World Title, no more Krista... it's finally all about him.

Climbing into the ring, Bohemoth paces around, taking in the boos. Adjusting the title belt over his shoulder, he then takes a microphone and waits for some quiet.

"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"

Slowly taking off his sunglasses, Bohemoth calmly places them in his pocket.

"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"
"KRIS - TA!"

Bohemoth waits, apparantly in no rush.

BOHEMOTH
Go ahead. Go ahead, keep on chanting her name. Because she's never coming back!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

BOHEMOTH
Oh yeah. See, Sunday night, I promised everybody that I was finally going to put things right. That I was finally going to make everybody stand up and take notice of me. And you damn well better believe I did just that because I am the new World Heavyweight Champion!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

BOHEMOTH
You can boo all you want. You can shout whatever you want to shout at me. You can write whatever you like on your crappy little signs that you stayed up all night scrawling at with your crayon sets. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm the World Champion, which means it's MY TIME! Nobody is gonna cut me off anymore! Nobody's gonna stop me from getting my screen time and my face on your TV, for as long as I want! I call the shots now! So I suggest you all just settle down, go ahead and sit on your chubby little hands and listen.

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

Unconcerned with the chants, Bohemoth just checks his Rolex watch.

BOHEMOTH
Are you done? You know, I bet you all think you know what's gonna happen next. I bet you all think that any second, some little crappy pop song is gonna start playing and your little hero, your idol, is gonna come walking on out and start calling me a bunch of names. Well, I've got bad news for you. Krista isn't coming. She's not going to walk out here and interrupt me. You wanna know why? Because she CAN'T walk anywhere anymore. Thanks to ME!

COACH
Wow.

BOHEMOTH
You wanna know where Krista is right now? Right now, she's laid up in her mansion in Los Angeles, being cared for by a private doctor. Because she is BED-RIDDEN! She's in a neck brace. A back brace. She may be in a full body cast for all I know. The point is, she is DONE! FINISHED! School's Out, Krista got lucky, because she managed to avoid my B-Trayal. And I knew, I knew that if I could just hit her with that move I could beat her. But, I didn't just want to hit her with that move once. Not after the way she ran me down. Not after the way she tried to humiliate and embarrass me. Nobody does that to me! I wanted to hit her with that move again and again and AGAIN and AGAIN until I heard her spine snap in two!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Can you believe the lack of compassion? This man is sick!

BOHEMOTH
I wanted to end her career and I did. And now, there's nobody to stop me from being the face of this company like I deserve! I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am in a league above everybody else! And now on, everywhere you look, where you used to see Krista, now you're gonna see ME! It's gonna be my face on the posters! My face in the commercials! My shirts in the stands! I'm going to be on programmes, on the website, on magazine covers, on plastic cups! IT'S ALL... ABOUT... ME!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

BOHEMOTH
And to make that perfectly clear for all you idiots out there who don't understand, I'm going to illustrate my point. Get out here!

Waving to the back, Bohemoth calls down a couple of stagehands, carrying cardboard boxes.

BOHEMOTH
HURRY UP!

The crew speed up and quickly bring the boxes into the ring, filled with t-shirts. They disappear quickly, before anything can happen to them. Bohemoth looks at the boxes, reaching in and pulling out a Krista t-shirt with disgust.

BOHEMOTH
Take a good look. Because this is all that's left of your beloved Krista. And it's the last you're ever going to see of her!

Reaching into his pocket, Bohemoth pulls out a LIGHTER...

...AND SETS THE BOXES ALIGHT!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The boxes of merchandise burn in front of Bohemoth and he stares down into the flames, before looking up at the crowd and raises the OAOAST World Title over his head.

BOHEMOTH
IT'S ALL... ABOUT... ME!!!!!!

The flames continue to burn, smoke rising in front of the face of Bohemoth as the show fades to black.

FADE OUT