OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/28/11

Tony149

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

We cut to Sofa Central where Double sits, wearing Orange HeldDOWN polo shirts.

COLE
Welcome, folks, to Omaha, Nebreska, for OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Michael Cole, sitting beside Da Coach as always, and we are just days away from our may pay per view extravaganza School's Out!

We cut to a view of the hell in the cell hanging above the ring.

COACH
Tonight is all about that hell in the cell, Mikey!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
HELL IN THE CELL
THUNDER KID AND BOHEMOTH VS CHICKS OVER DICKS
TONIGHT!

COLE
That's going to be a great contest that could leave our entire School's Out card in shambles!

M

O

N

E

Y

So sexy

Damn, I love the jam, the jet and the mansion. (Oh yeah)
And I enjoy the gifts and the trips to the islands.(Oh yeah)
Its good to live expensive
You know it, but my knees get weak intensive
When you give me k-kisses

Thats money honey,
Well I'm your lover and your mistress
Thats money honey
When you touch me, its so delicious
Thats money honey
Baby when you tell me the pieces
Thats money honey

The stage is lit green and gold and entrance doors spread apart to reveal the OAOAST Women’s Champion, Lorelei DeCenzo. The Money Honey twirls around to show off her highly impressive assets as well as her treasured OAOAST Women’s Title before heading to the ring.

BUFFER
The following non title contest is scheduled for one fall with a televised time limit of fifteen minutes! Now making her way to the ring from Manhattan Beach, she represents The Enterprise….the OAOAST Women’s Champion….LORELEEEEIIIII DEEEECENNZZZZZOOOOOOOO!

COACH
P.Diddy’s favorite wrestler!

COLE
I have my doubts about that. What I don’t have my doubts about is that Lorelei is an insanely jealous woman with a heart of pure evil. She disgusts me.

Crush
Crush
Crush
CrushCrushCrush
TWO THREE FOUR

Maggie comes roaring out the backstage area wearing a bridal viel and holding a boquet of flowers. Trying to keep up with her energetic sister, is Morgan Nerdly. Lorelei laughs at the sight of Morgan as the sisters march down the entrance ramp.

BUFFER
And the opponent….being accompanied by MORGAN NERDLY, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she is THE IT GIRL ON THE SCENE MAGGIE NEEEEEERRRDDDDLLLLLLLYYYYYY!

After entering the ring, Maggie turns her bouquet towards each turnbuckle, sending green pyro exploding from each.  After that she tosses the flowers into the stands for the fans to fight over.

COLE
We’re being joined at this time by Morgan Nerdly, who will face Lorelei for the OAOAST Women’s Title at School’s Out.

MORGAN
Hello.

DING DING DING

The bigger Lorelei swings behind Maggie and grabs a rear waistlock. She uses that grip on the youngest Nerdly to drop her to the ground with an amateur style takedown. Maggie doesn’t stay grounded for very long, however, reversing Lorelei into an arm wringer.

COLE
Great technical skill by the two time Women’s Champion, and you know she wants to do a whole lot more to Lorelei than wring her arm.

Lorelei boots Maggie in the gut and breaks the hold. With The It Girl stunned, Lorelei attempts to monkey flip her over. But Maggie lands her tennis shoes, to the fans glee. Less pleased is Lorelei, who charges with arm raised for a lariat. Maggie catches onto her arm and snaps onto her shoulder in a stunner.

COLE
Maggie hits the Deodorator! That has to feel good to see that, Morgan?

MORGAN
…yes.

Not learning her lesson, Lorelei uses her other arm for a lariat and encounters the same painful result. Maggie takes advantage of Lorelei’s stunned state to school girl her. Referee Clem Buzzlefoxer counts the fall…

ONE!

TWO!

Lorelei rolls out the pinfal. She springs upright and charges at Maggie. But Maggie greets her with a pair of elbows to the jaw. Lorelei staggers backwards, but is pounced on Maggie who attempts to whip her across the ring. The hold is reversed and Lorelei sends Maggie into the corner. Once again Lorelei charges after her younger foe, and once again she’s warded off by an elbow.

COACH
So Morgan, when do you plan on taking off your clothes again?

MORGAN
I…I…don’t think I am. Maybe Lorelei is right about me.

COACH
You can’t the let the haters and negative talkers get you down, otherwise I wouldn’t be flashing my genitals to bus loads of school children every week.

Maggie climbs onto the second rope and flashes the RAWK~! hand signal to the audience. As they match the gesture, she flies off with a shoulder tackle that pushs Lorelei to the ground! Another pinfall is then made…

ONE!

TWO!

Lorelei makes the kickout.

COLE
Morgan I admire you for even showing up to work after what happened to you last week.

MORGAN
Leon….he says I have no right to sulk, because….its my own fault.

Lorelei reverses an Irish whip in order to throw Maggie into the ropes. The young Canadian slides between Lorelei’s legs, but doesn’t quite get far enough. As such Lorelei grabs onto her waist and brings her upright. Without a single moment of hesitation Lorelei throws Maggie backwards with a release German suplex. To celebrate her great achivement she bows to the booing audience.

COACH
Morgan, what do you think of Lorelei’s connection with P.Diddy?

MORGAN
I don’t know why he’d want to promote her…she’s a bad person.

Lorelei slaps on a front facelock and hauls her smaller opponent to her feet.  From there she raises her up and slams her stomach first onto the orange ring ropes. This causes Lorelei to bow once more.

COLE
Lorelei’s got to use her size advantage over Maggie. With that voluptuous body of her’s she’s quite a bit bigger than most of her competition. What’s your strategy for dealing with her size advantage?

MORGAN
I don’t know. I asked Leon for advice, but he told me he had more important things to worry about and my messes are my own problem. He’s right.

Lorelei forces Maggie into the corner, and begins slamming her shoulder into her lower back with the Tramp Stamp.  Next, she drags Maggie towards the center of the ring. Maggie tries to fight off the champion, but she uses her strength to ground her with an abdominal stretch.

COACH
Morgan, tell a brother, what was it like to get felt up by Malaysia. Everytime I ask for that kind of treatment Mister Dick laughs at me and Kareem makes funky hand movements.

MORGAN
….I don’t want to talk about it.

Lorelei decides to go for a home run with a pump handle slam. But as she lifts Maggie into the air, the smaller girl shifts her weight to push her down with a lateral press. Buzzlefoxer makes the count…

ONE!

TWO!

Lorelei kicksout at two. Maggie claps her hands to get the crowd into things as she heads to the corner.  She situates herself onto the second rope, and further works up the fans. She comes flying off a crossbody block once Lorelei gets to her feet. But the champion catches Maggie inside her arms.  From there she executes a lethal Canadian backbreaker. Lorelei smiles a charming smile at the referee as she attempts a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Maggie throws her shoulder up, and Lorelei’s smile is replaced by an angry frown. She picks Maggie up and chucks her threw the ropes as if she were nothing more than garbage.  Maggie howls in pain upon hitting the mat, causing the audience to worry over her condition.

COACH
Are you sure you’re not gonna take your clothes off again, Morgan? You know, I’ll like you a whole lot better if you do it right now.

Maggie valiantly gets to her feet, earning a round of applause from the spectators. She climbs into the ring, and is immediately put under fire by clubbing blows from The Money Honey. Lorelei then shows off her strength by pressing Maggie into the air. After several seconds pass, she drops her onto her outstretched knee!

COACH
Morgan, you could’ve shocked Malaysia and Lorelei last week to escape but you didn’t. Maybe, part of you liked it?

MORGAN
I said I don’t want to talk about it!

COLE
Coach, quit harassing the poor girl.

Lorelei picks Maggie up and shoots her into the cables. When Maggie returns Lorelei flings her into the air, expecting her to crash to the canvas stomach first. But Maggie shocks everyone by dropkicking her in the face!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the sold out audience delights as Lorelei rolls all the way to the outside.

COLE
Maggie is fighting both for herself and for you, Morgan. Don’t let some a-hole like Leon Rodez tell you that no one likes you.

COACH
You’re insulting her boyfriend, now who’s harassing her?

MORGAN
Leon doesn’t like it when I call him my boyfriend. :(

Maggie comes flying over the top rope with a brilliant corckscrew tope! This pops the audience, and several of them receive high fives from The It Girl.

COLE
My point is, Morgan, a lot of people like and care about you.

COACH
Why you over there simpin’ like a bustah? Use your cape to clean up your nocturnal emissions, Captain Save-a-ho. Now, Morgan, let’s talk about you getting naked again.

Lorelei rolls back into the ring, groaning in agony. While she licks her wounds, Maggie signals to the crowd and then climbs to the top turnbuckle. This worries Lorelei. She brushes aside her injuries and rushes over to Maggie to swipe out her foot! This crotches Maggie and deflates the audience.

COACH
Jade’s got a sex tape coming out, Morgan, you’ve got to keep up with the Joneses and get one out to. I volunteer to be your co-star.

COLE
Coach, will you leave her alone?

Lorelei climbs to the top rope with the intention of suplexing Maggie off the top rope. But Maggie begins fighting back with furious punches to Lorelei’s stomach. Lorelei is knocked backwards, but lands on her feet. This doesn’t do much to help, however, as Maggie smacks her across the face with a missile dropkick!

“MAGGIE! MAGGIE! MAGGIE!” the audience chants, as Maggie plays to the crowd. This moment of showboating costs her though; Lorelei rises up to knee her in the gut. The Money Honey quickly snaps on a front facelock, looking for a brainbuster. But Maggie shifts out the hold, winding up behind her foe. Her small arms encircle Lorelei’s waist. Yet, before she can even entertain the thought of executing an attack, Lorelei drives her chin onto her shoulder with a stunner. Maggie is hobbled, and as such is easily dragged into a front facelock. Lorelei hooks onto Maggie’s legs, and then executes a fisherman’s DDT.

COLE
The Cashflow!

Lorelei smiles to herself as the pin is made….

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall….LORELEI DECENZO!

Lorelei gets to her feet and bows to the less than enthused audience. She then leans over the ropes and blows a kiss to Morgan.

MORGAN
….I’ll make her pay.

COLE
You’ll get your chance this Sunday at School’s Out!

COMMERCIAL

purenightclubho3.jpg

Backstage in the world famous interview lounge, OAOAST original Tony Brannigan stands with Hicks Over Dicks.

TONY
Remy Bazil, Sloppy Joe, and Badass Jack, this Sunday at School’s Out live from Los Angeles, you’ll face the six man champions The Last Kings of Scotland, and Alexander The Brutal. The OAOAST Galaxy would like to know your thoughts. Let’s start with you, Sloppy Joe?

SLOPPY JOE
The victory spread is gonna be fantastic! They’re gonna have mashed potatoes, chitins, greens, pork n beans, chilli, chicken noodle soup, ice cream, chesesecake, I could go on and on, but I’m starting to make myself hungry.

TONY
Remy Bazil?

REMY
J’ai gross couer because this is such big occasion for me. My first pay per view appearance is gonna result in my first title victory.

TONY
You sound very confident.

REMY
I’d have to be motier foux not to be confident! I’ve got the baddest man in the southeast on my side (pats Jack on the shoulder), and if he fails Joe will just swallow them crapuards whole, I guarantee!

TONY
And Badass Jack, what are your thoughts on The Last Kings of Scotland?

BADASS JACK
Bub, I’ve been whupping the stuffing out of guys since those skirt wearing Euros were sucking the Queen of England’s tits. You think because they swing a club and carry knife that makes them dangerous? That makes them targets to me, and I’m the bullet heading for the bulls eye.

TONY
What about Alexander The Brutal?

BADASS JACK
He’s the one who enters in the cage, right?

TONY
That’s right.

BADASS JACK
Alexander, bub, word of advice stay in that cage, it’s the only thing protecting you from me. Badass Jack isn’t just a name, it’s a way of life, and its not lived playing house or picking daisies. Its lived kicking ass every day of the week, and at School’s Out its your ass that’s next in line.

MAYA
Ten four, ten four, do you read me?

Hidden behind a large storage crate, Maya Duncan-Blanchard is on a stealth operation, walkie talkie in hand. She keeps have an eye out to check the coast is clear, as she waits for an answer.

MAYA
Uhm... guys? I said ten four, hello?

TYLER
(on walkie talkie)
Dude, is 'ten four' me or you?

SHAYNE
(on walkie talkie)
I don't know. My watch says it's seven fifteen.

MAYA
Ughh! Ten four doesn't mean anything, you fools. It's just what people on walkie talkies say. Are you ready?

TYLER
(on walkie talkie)
Yeah, we're ready.

MAYA
Good. Jade?

JADE
(on walkie talkie)
Just... just give me a minute. I'm not sure I'm ready to do this.

MAYA
Look, after what he did, if you don't do it then I will. It's going to be worth it, trust me.

“Motherfucker of the Year” hits and Mr. Dick stuns everyone by forgoing the golden pyro shower. Instead he marches to the ring alongside Malaysia and Kareem the Middle Eastern Wet Dream.

COACH
Mr. Dick means business tonight.

COLE
What does the Real American Prick have on his mind just days before the big 6 person tag featuring himself, Malaysia and Kareem versus Deuce Deuce Bigelow and two mystery partners this Sunday live on pay-per-view at School’s Out?

“YOU SUCK, DICK!”
“YOU SUCK, DICK!”
“YOU SUCK, DICK!”

KAREEM
:angry:

MISTER DICK
In preparation for our match this Sunday at School’s Out, we issued a challenge earlier in the day to any 3 OAOAST superstars man enough to take us on in a 6 person tag. Or as that tattooed freak DOUCHE Bigelow calls it -- a 6 person orgy.

KAREEM
You know why that boy always got sex on the mind? ‘Cause he can’t get none for reals with his teeny pecker! Mmm-hmm. *makes funky cool hand movements and bobbles head*

COLE
Listen to these guys talk tough knowing Deuce isn’t in the arena.

COACH
Because he’s afraid.

COLE
Get real.  

MISTER DICK
Now, an impressive list of challengers lined up, but we wanted the best of the best, not a bunch of curtain jerkers. I think we found the right men. Go ahead and bring them out right now.  

The James Brown classic “Living in America” hits and THE ALL-AMERICAN BOYS march to the ring proudly waving Old Glory along with OSCAR FRIBERG.

MISTER DICK
Whoa there, fellas. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but no weapons allowed.

COLE
That’s not a weapon. It’s our nation’s flag.

COACH
Attached to a stick that can be used as a weapon.

MD attempts to confiscate Old Glory and is pushed back.

MISTER DICK
Ok, ok. Have it your way. But we’ll also have it ours.

Malaysia sneaks behind the All-American Boys and delivers simultaneous LOW BLOWS!

LIBERTY & FREEDOM
:o

COLE
Damn them!

Oscar goes to assist his mates and gets clubbed across the back by Kareem, who then shoves him towards MD for THE JACKHAMMER! But rather than hook the leg for the pin, MD steps aside so the Middle Eastern Wet Dream can deliver a XXXL SPLASH!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners… the team of MALAYSIA, KAREEM THE MIDDLE EASTERN WET DREAM and MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MD grabs a mic.

MISTER DICK
Hey Mr. Secret Admirer! This is only a taste of what’s to come Sunday night at School’s Out. See ya then.

MD flips the mic back to the timekeeper and poses in the ring.

COLE
It won’t be that easy this Sunday night, I promise you that.

SCHOOL'S OUT
THIS SUNDAY!

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, we join Spencer Reiger, patiently waiting with a bunch of flowers hidden behind his back. Spencer looks troubled, but loosens up as Jade finally appears in the distance. She walks over, the look in her eyes not tipping Spencer off to the fact he's in trouble.

SPENCER
Phew. I've heard about treating them mean to keep them keen, but man. I've been waiting here forever! Listen, I got you these.

Spencer hands over the flowers to Jade.

JADE
Oh. Good. They'll be useful for doing this.

Grabbing the flowers, Jade proceeds to BEAT SPENCER REPEATEDLY WITH THE BOUQUET! Cut by surprise at the attack Spencer cowers and tries to cover up, as Jade wails away at him with the flowers.

JADE
HOW COULD YOU!? HOW COULD YOU!?

SPENCER
OW! OW, QUIT IT!

As the flowers bend and break and lose all use as a weapon, Jade tosses them aside.

JADE
I can't believe I trusted you!

SPENCER
Whoa whoa, look, if this is about what I think it's about, I'm sorry! Colin got a hold of my phone, he went to Teddy... the whole thing's gotten out of my control! I'm sorry! I know you're mad. And I know it's going to be kinda embarrassing for a few weeks. For both of us. But it'll all blow over. Trust me. Besides, you were already thinking of signing for that OAOAST magazine shoot. And it's not like you've got anything to be ashamed of. It's not the end of the world.

JADE
Not the end of the world!? You're trying to sell a tape of us having sex!

SPENCER
Exactly, us. We're in this together, babe. And besides, this is going to be worth a ton of money.

JADE

SPENCER
I mean, uhh, not that that matters, obviously, but it'll soften the blow.

JADE
Oh yeah? Let's see if it softens this blow, shall we?

*SLAP!*

JADE
I really thought you were different. But it turns out everyone was right. You don't care about anybody but yourself... and, if you did, if you ever really did care about me... well, you've ruined that for good!

SPENCER
I do care about you!

JADE
Really? Prove it!

SPENCER
I would if I could! Look, if there was any way I could stop this whole thing from getting out there, I would, I honestly would, because I love you.

MAYA
Ohhhhh, really?

Emerging from her secret hiding place, Maya strolls out, waving a phone at Spencer. It takes him a few seconds to clock it and another couple of seconds to realise the pink phone is actually his and not the teenage girl's.

MAYA
Interesting you should say that. By the way, nice work on the "see if it softens this blow" line Jade. Wittiest thing you've ever said.

SPENCER
Is that my phone?

MAYA
Nope. Mine.

SPENCER
That's my phone! Gimme back my phone!

MAYA
Oh... ohhhh! What a terrible mix-up! It seems I've accidentally managed to pick up the wrong pink phone. Possibly by going into the locker room and routing through the wrong bag, or bags to be more specific, if your buddy Colin is wondering why his clothes are strewn all over the floor. How unfortunate! But, wait! Isn't that video still on your phone? The one you'd absolutely stop from getting out if you could?

SPENCER
If you don't give me that phone back right now, I swear I'll...

Just as Spencer starts to make a move on Maya, she WHISTLES and Shayne and Tyler burst out from seperate waiting places, stepping in front of her.

SPENCER
...this is a set-up! You set me up!

MAYA
Like you're really in a position to be getting mad about that. Anyway hot stuff, you've got a choice to make. Because, unless you and your clueless putz of a tag team partner finally figured out how to burn a DVD, one of the most common activities of a normal person with a computer here in 2011... I'm guessing that your little video is still on this phone.

SPENCER
Oh no.

MAYA
Oh yes. So, what's it going to be? Are you going to delete it, prove how much this relationship really means to you? Or, are you going to keep the video, run off to Mister Moneybags and prove how much this relationship really means to you, ie. not a lot.

Spencer looks at Jade, then the phone, panicking. Seeing his chance at riches and his relationship with his girlfriend both in jeopardy, he has to make a choice.

SPENCER
...give me the phone. Now!

MAYA
Well, that was the wrong answer. Here. I hope the memories last a lifetime.

Maya throws Spencer his phone and he catches it gratefully. With a big sigh of relief, he taps at the phone... and his face suddenly sinks.

SPENCER
...where is it?

MAYA
What?

SPENCER
Where's the video? Where is it!?

MAYA
That? Oh, I already deleted it. Was I not supposed to?

SPENCER
:o
NOOOOOOO!

Spencer drops to his knees in despair, realising what he's just lost.

SPENCER
DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH THAT WAS WORTH!?

JADE
More than me, apparantly! I hope you're happy!

Able to take no more of this, Jade takes off crying. Shayne rushes off after her to check she's okay, leaving Tyler and Maya standing over Spencer. The Prodigy picks himself up, grief turning to anger as he points a finger at Maya.

SPENCER
You're going to pay for thi...

Suddenly, Tyler grabs Spencer by the shirt and gets in his face!

TYLER
No! You're going to pay for this!

SPENCER
Get the hell off of me!

Spencer pulls himself away from Tyler, left with a torn shirt to go with his broken dreams of money. Maya holds an uncharacteristically angry Tyler back from doing any more, as Spencer decides he should leave while he still can.

SPENCER
You just made a big mistake! I'm gonna have you! Assault, theft, criminal damage... and I'm gonna get my belts back Sunday as well! Just you wait!

Maya calms Tyler down as Spencer leaves, and he goes off after Shayne and Jade as well.

The MIGHTY Hell in The Cell lowers from the ceiling and the crowd lets out a gigantic pop in response.

COACH
I've been looking forward to this one all night! Hell In The Cell for the first time on HeldDOWN~!

Kiss’ “God of War” rocks into the arena as the lights change to a high yellow. Same coloured smoke floods the entrance way which is now home to ThunderKid and Abdullah Abir Nerdly. The speaker for the prophets does a religious dance around TK who cracks both his knuckles and his neck.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is conducted in the HELL IN THE CELL…Now making his way to the ring from Green Bay, Wisconsin, he is accompanied by COLONEL ABDULLAH ABIR NERDLY…he is THUNDERKIIIDDDDDDDDDD!

COLE
ThunderKid will face Alix Maria Spezia this Sunday at School’s Out.  That’s if either person makes it out this Hell In The Cell contest.

COACH
What a great match by Alfdogg, giving the fans the unexpected and the amazing.

ThunderKid and Abdullah arrives to the cell with both men admiring the demonic structure. Upon entering the ring, they begin to pray for victory and the destruction of their opponents.

*SREEECH*

The boos are loud and numerous in response to Zico Chain’s “Where Would You Rather Be”. Stepping through the parted entrance doors is The Beast Bohemoth. The mighty brawler flexes his inhuman muscles before striding to the ring.

BUFFER
And his partner, from Greenville, South Carolina, he is THE BEAST….BOOOOHHHEEEEMMOOOOOOOTHHHHH!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Bohemoth enters the ring and marches over to a welcoming Abdullah and TK. Together the three men discuss strategy for the evening.

COLE
Are we looking at the future face of this company? Are we looking at the next OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion?

Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way, no way!
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!~!!~~!"

Hey, hey, you, you!
I know that you like me!
No way, no way!
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you!!
I want to be your girlfriend!

The current face of the company, Krista Isadora Duncan, strolls out to the tune of “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne. She sips on a martini and seems totally unmoved by the fact that she’s apparently flying solo for the night.

COLE
There’s Krista but Alix is MIA.

COACH
She probably put her shorts on the wrong way again.

Abdullah becomes highly annoyed with Alix’s absence and furiously stomps across the ring.

ABDULLAH
(To ThunderKid)
Go get her! Get Alix!

TK follows orders and exits the ring.  Rushing past a smiling Krista, he heads to the backstage area to fetch Alix.

COLE
Krista hardly seems concerned that her girlfriend is missing.

The referees refuse to allow Krista into the cell without a partner, which is just fine with the world champion. She chills on the outside, which infuriates Bohemoth. The big man ducks through the ropes, and immediately makes a bee line to Krista. The officials hold him back, however, as he shouts vulgarities at Krista.

COACH
Bohemoth is normally a cool dude, but Krista’s been able to crack that calm demeanor and she’s got him going crazy!

Adding to Bohemoth’s frustration is the fact that Krista leaps over the referees and smacks him with the world championship! Down goes The Beast, allowing Krista to mount him and rain down punches onto his forehead.

COACH
That’s a dirty play!

Bohemoth shoves Krista off him. Getting to his feet, his face his red with fury . He charges at Krista only to be intercepted by the referees. Krista uses these officials as a shield, when she vaults over them and strikes Bohemoth in the face with her forearm!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the fans chant as Bohemoth goes to the ground. Krista then points a menacing finger at Abdullah, causing the speaker for the prophets to become immediately alarmed.

COLE
Still no sign of Alix, and Colonel Abdullah seems to be locking himself inside the cage.

Indeed Abdullah is, as he frantically applies the lock to keep the world champion from attacking him. Abdullah returns to the ring with a smug smile resting on his face. Safe from Krista, he taunts her and dares her to try and come into the ring.

COLE
That’s like going to the jungle and taunting a lion, behind a plastic shield. At some point that lion is going to get through and maul you!

Behind the Abdullah there’s a ripple in the ring. Then there’s a massive tear! From the gaping hole emerges ALIX MARIA SPEZIA!

ALIX
What up, what up, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT UUUUUUUPPPPPPP?!!!!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Oh shit.

Abdullah turns around to find the source of the commotion and is punched in the face by the Hollywood Bad Girl! He’s dropped to the ground by a second punch, and instantly begins begging for his life.

“FUCK HIM UP! FUCK HIM UP! FUCK HIM UP!”

The fans get what they want as Alix scoops Abdullah up, and jams him between her legs. She then sits out with a devastating pile driver!

COLE
Alix isn’t known for her mean streak or her physicality, but she’s going to work on Abdullah Abir Nerdly.

Synth and Reject charge down the entrance ramp, and demand the cage be opened. Unfortunately for them and Abdullah the cage is locked from the INSIDE. They watch in utter dismay and horror as Alix drives Abdullah down with another pile driver.

COLE
Abdullah is getting the stuffing beat out of him by the normally docile and nice Alix Maria Spezia!

Alix hurls Abdullah over the ropes and out the ring. He lands square on his neck, causing Reject and Synth to cringe in sympathy pain. They watch their spiritual leader be beat mercilessly in front of their faces, as Alix repeatedly rams him against the cage wall.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans delight as Krista begins climbing to the top of the cell.

COLE
What is she doing?!

KRISTA
(to Bohemoth)
Care to join me?

Bohemoth hesitates.

KRISTA
Don’t tell me the big bad muscle head is afraid of heights?

Krista then begins doing the chicken dance to imply that her School’s Out foe is chicken. Bohemoth can tolerate this for not a single second and starts the ascent to the top of the cell.

COACH
Is Krista crazy? There’s no one to save her ass up there. She’s little and Bohemoth is huge! He’ll destroy her!

While Bo climbs up the cell, Alix gingerly places Abdullah’s head onto the steel steps.

ALIX
(singing as she dives beneath the ring)
Whistle while you work doo-doo-doo-doo. And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place. So hum a merry tune. It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace

Alix emerges with a steel chair, which pops the Omaha crowd. She then strolls over to Abdullah, who’s still on the ring steps. Within seconds the chair is being bashed against his head to the delight of the crowd and the horror of Reject and Synth!

COLE
Alix is destroying the leader of the Church of Abdullah!

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

Elsewhere Bohemoth has reached the top the cell. Krista meets him with a parade of punches, but they have zero effect on The Beast.

COACH
For someone with two master’s degrees Krista sure can be stupid sometimes. What made her think she can out punch a guy almost three times her size.

Bohemoth grabs Krista by the throat and carries her to the edge of the cell.

COLE
He’s going to chokeslam her off the cage! She’s not going to make it to School’s Out!

But Krista counters by punting The Beast low. This staggers him, and leaves him in pain. As such Krista is able to wind up and strike him upside the head with her title. This knocks Bohemoth sideways and clear off the cell! He plummets downwards, as the audience watches on in shock. His massive body crashes through the announce table bellow! His face goes lifeless a product of his brutal fate.

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

COLE
Good god almighty! Good god almighty!

COCOACH
What has she done?!!

Krista for her part doesn’t seem terribly concerned and wonders what the big deal is. In fact she’s more concerned with the lack of drink service atop the cell than her rival’s condition.

COLE
Bohemoth in his quest to be the face of this company has paid the ultimate price!

Medical staff and OAOAST officials flood the area, and cocoon Bohemoth’s fallen body. The fans continue to cheer, amazed at what they’ve seen.

COACH
Alix and Krista have destroyed two people!

Krista and Alix blow kisses to each other as we

FADE OUT