OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 11/18/10

Tony149

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmshRQ8zaZA
NEW THEME

We go directly to Sofa Central decorated for the upcoming holiday with numerous Thanksgiving knicknacks.

BRANNIGAN
Hello world! We are are on the air with another edition of cable's top rated sports entertainment parody program, OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Tony Brannigan sitting alongside Da Coach.

COACH
'Sup, bitches?

BRANNIGAN
What a show it promises to be tonight, the Queen Of The Ring division finals are on top, as well as Tha Puerto Rican against Christian Wright. And of course our mainevent.

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
CITIZEN SOLDIERS VS THE DEADLY ALLIANCE

COACH
I can't wait for that match. Windels and that goody goody Tim Cash are going to get what's coming to the both of them.

HERE I AM AGAIN! HEY NOW! HEY NOW! I’M THE MOTHERFUCKER OF THE YEAR

Boos pour down from every corner of the arena in response to Motley Crue’s aggressive “Motherfucker Of The Year”. The OAOAST’s very own motherfucker of the year and number one contender to the world title, steps out from behind the entrance doors. Dressed in rhinestone studded black chaps and a white vest, Mister Dick heads down the entrance ramp. At his side as always is the sexy and dangerous Malaysia Nerdly.

BUFFER    
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the number one contender to the world heavyweight title…MISSSTEEERRRR DIIIICCCCKKKKKKK!

BRANNIGAN
Mister Dick is set to pursue his third OAOAST world title at November Reign when he faces off against OAOAST World Champion Alix Maria Spezia.

“YOU SUCK, DICK! YOU SUCK, DICK! YOU SUCK, DICK!”

MALAYSIA
:angry:

MISTER DICK
You must have me confused with your nasty ass mothers!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MISTER DICK
I don’t suck dick, I pack it, twelve inches and still growing to be exact!

MALAYSIA
And you pack it inside me so nicely.

MISTER DICK
The rest of you pud pullers can’t even measure up to a new born baby!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MISTER DICK
But I ain’t take time outta my day to address the likes of ya’ll. That’s cause ya’ll are as important as a chicken doin’ the Charleston. Ya’ll don’t matter, ya’ll don’t rate, ya’ll ain’t significant! What does matter is that I pounded Tim Cash into the dirt last week, shut his goody two shoes ass up once again, became the number one contender to the OAOAST World Title, and got control of my destiny because that braindead idiot ya’ll call a champion let me pick my own stipulation! I’m sayin’, I done milked half retarded cows that are smarter than Alix. I ain’t sayin’ she’s stupid or nothin’ but if brains were money that bitch wouldn’t have two nickels to rub together! That girl’s so dumb she makes Slime’s gibberish speaking ass look like a rhodes scholar. Pathetic!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MISTER DICK
And ya’ll gonna waste time booing me? It ain’t ever done nothing! It ain’t ever shut me up! And if I wanted to shut ya’ll up, I’d march into the stands pick one of ya out, Jackhammer you into oblivion and the rest of ya’ll would scatter faster than a flock of geese around a prize hunter.

BRANNIGAN
Mister Dick is not making any friends out here tonight.

MISTER DICK
Now I done heard ya’ll hemmin and hawin about this stipulation that I get to chose. Yer gossipin’ like a bunch of school girls after first period, school girls that most of ya pedo freaks would probably try and bone! Some of ya’ll say I’m gonna do a cage match. Then others say I’m gonna give Alix her due and strip her right down to her unmentionables in another bra and panties match. Then a bunch of ya’ll say I’m gonna whup the daylights outta her in a strap match. Well, yer all as wrong as Brannigan going down on the Coach!

BRANNIGAN
Cheap shot!

COACH
You stay away from me, T-Bod.

MISTER DICK
I ain’t stupid. I ain’t gonna put myself at risk in a cage match, or a lumberjack match or any of that foolishness. No, no. You can’t forget about that. I’m goin’ for the one match that will seal the deal and make me a three time world heavyweight champion. I’m goin’ for the one match none of ya’ll ever saw coming. A special guest referee match. Now before ya’ll start whisperin’ and speculatin’ like a couple of old ladies at the salon about who the guest referee is gonna be, I’m gonna come out and tell ya who I picked.  None other than three time OAOAST World Champion….Krista Isadora Duncan!

BRANNIGAN
Woah!

MISTER DICK
Krista, baby, honey, can you make an appearance in front of these inbred know-nothing losers?

Give me those bright lights, long nights
High rise, over time

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Give me them bright lights, long nights
Party till the sun is rising
High rise, over time
Working till the moon is shining
Hot guys, fly girls
Never thought I'd say
I feel on top of the world
I feel on top of the world Hey

A massive pop greets Krista as she apathetically walks down the entrance ramp. Upon heading inside the ring, she’s given a microphone.

KRISTA
What do you want, Jock? I’m already suicidal as it is, so you’ve been beaten on that front. Now homicidal? You might be able to accomplish that.

MISTER DICK
Relax, there ain’t nothin’ but respect here. I trust you to be the best damn possible referee for the world title match. But, I gotta know if you’re up for it.

KRISTA
I don’t know, referee shirts have vertical stripes, and vertical stripes make my boobs look saggy. Furthermore there’s the little point you fail to realize…I hate wrestling! I can barely subject myself to performing in a match, and now you want me to not only watch one, but officiate one! And do it for free! I told you I’m already suicidial! What more do you want from me? Will you not rest till a gun is to my temple, I’m at the edge of the cliff, or the rope is tied around my neck?

MISTER DICK
I just want you referee my match. No strings attached, no expectations out of ya except that ya show up and call the match. You ain’t even gotta call it down the middle, you just gotta call it.

KRISTA
Sundays are nothing but football and Family Guy, and as a confirmed hater of both, I have nothing to watch on TV, that joke not taking into account the other 8 billion channels my overpriced cable bill has saddled me with, so fine I’ll do it. I’ll ref your’s and Alix’s world title match. I don’t know why you’d pick me, but clearly you like the rest of the world wish to see me suffer every Thursday night at 8:00 pm eastern, 7:00 pm central, check local listings for station.

SNOOP DOGG
Greetings loved ones
Lets take a journey

KATY PERRY
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Another huge ovation goes up, this time for world champion Alix Maria Spezia.

ALIX
And I’m the stupid one? I’m as dumb as a prize pig singing the songs of Dusty Springfield wearing a Notre Dame football jersey, while Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers lathers himself in whip cream and Terry Taylor dances in a golden thong?

MISTER DICK
That ain’t how I sound!

ALIX
That’s exactly how you sound! Anyway, I’m stupid? Yeah right! You just picked the girlfriend of the world champion to be your special guest referee in a world title match. How dumb can you be? Plenty dumb, apparently! Like the time Krista sat her hair on fire in an effort to channel the powers of the Human Torch so she could romance Melody into bed with her.

KRISTA
That wasn’t me! That was you!

ALIX
Ooooooooohh yeeeeaaaaaaaaah. That kinda sucked. Anyway…what was I saying? Oh yeah, you’re the stupid one, Jock! What do you think Krista’s gonna do? She’s not going to count me out when I exit the ring to perform my long awaited monologue from Fivel Goes West. She’s not going to DQ me, when I put your testicles on a golf tee and swing away with a five iron. She probably won’t even count me down for a pinfall. She’ll be the most biased referee ever! And you picked her!

MISTER DICK
You don’t even know when you got played, do you? Yer standin’ there lookin pretty thinkin’ you got an easy on up on Mister Dick. You thinkin’ wrong, little lady. Damn wrong. As long as yer champion, Krista ain’t ever gonna get a title shot. Yer too cruel to give her one, and she’s too nice to ask for one. But if you didn’t have that there title belt, all bets would be off. If someone like me was champion…well, she’d have first crack at this world title.

ALIX
You’re crazy! Krista wouldn’t hurt me just so she can get the world title back!

MISTER DICK
Hehehehhe. I guess we’re just gonna have to wait till November Reign and see, ain’t we?

BRANNIGAN
Krista Isadora Duncan as special guest referee? Folks, November Reign just got a lot more dramatic. Stick around because there's more to come on OAOAST HeldDOWN.

COMING UP NEXT
QUEEN OF THE RING CRYSTAL DIVISION FINALS
MAGGIE NERDLY VS HOLLY

COMMERCIAL

BUFFER
The following contest is a Queen Of The Ring semi final match, set for one fall.

NOW I'M THAT BITCH
NOW I'M THAT BITCH
NOW I'M THAT BITCH
NOW I'M THAT BITCH

"Feel Good Drag" hits and the mood in the arena sours as Holly marches out cussing and swearing. Holly marches down the aisle, taking a swipe at hands being held out for her to tag and even KICKING one fan's arm away.

BUFFER
Introducing first. Hailing from Las Vegas, Nevada. She is "THE ANGEL OF DEATH"... HHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Holly stomps across the ring and hounds Buffer for some reason.

BRANNIGAN
Come on, he's not being paid enough to put up with this. Oh, wait, yes he is.

Crush
Crush
Crush
CrushCrushCrush
TWO THREE FOUR

Green and gold lights flash at the sight of the entry way, while pillars of smoke spring forth from around the chaotic illumination. Underneath a white bridal veil, Maggie Nerdly skips out from the back and flashes the famous Nerdly RAWK~! hand signal to the adoring crowd.

BUFFER
And her opponent! From Edmonton, Alberta Canada... she is the OAOAST's very own "IT GIRL"... MMMMAAAAAGGIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE... NNEEEERRRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Maggie makes her way down with much more care and consideration for the fans. Keeping a close eye on Holly she enters the ring, making her way to the center and pointing her bouquet of flowers to each individual turnbuckle, sending a tower of green pyro exploding from each one in turn.

BRANNIGAN
No love lost between Holly and... well, anyone really. But Maggie Nerdly for sure. These two did battle over the Women's Championship numerous times this year. Tonight it's all about the honour of being crowned "Queen Of The Ring" for 2010, a lot of bragging rights and you'd have to think, automatic number one contendership for the Women's Title.

COACH
And that's what Holly wants. That and the chance to beat on some people. She's not in this for some fancy moniker, she wants her belt back.

*DINGDINGDING*

With the match underway, Holly marches out of her corner, running her mouth at Maggie. Maggie doesn't even humour Holly and the moment she gets in reach, Maggie SLAPS the taste out of Holly's foul mouth!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

BRANNIGAN
Whoa!

COACH
Damn, these girls ain't playing!

The match immediately breaks down into a fight, both girls scrapping and swiping at each other to the delight of the Charlotte crowd! Soon hands tangle around hair and the two have to be separated by the referee, trying to rip each other's hair out by the roots! The moment the referee gets them apart though, Holly reaches over the referee's back and catches Maggie with a cheapshot.

COACH
Don't get dirty with Holly. That's a fight you ain't winning.

Holly grabs Maggie and chokes her on the ropes, chasing off the referee when he dares to try and put a count on her. After a boot to the gut, Holly then whips Maggie to the ropes and knocks her down with a back elbow. Cover...

No.

Unhappy at the count, Holly decides to choke Maggie instead.

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"

HOLLY
You say five and I swear to (beep) I will (beep) (beep) you until you (beep)!

Caught in a tough predicament the referee freezes, allowing Holly a few extra seconds of choking before picking Maggie up. Using her heavy combat boots, Holly kicks Maggie in the stomach. And a second time. Maggie doubles up and Holly slaps her across the back of the head. Holly then turns and hits the ropes, looking for a clothesline. But Maggie springs up and meets Holly coming with an Enziguri! Holly wobbles for a second, then falls down in a heap.

BRANNIGAN
That one really rocked Holly!

Back up with a smile, Maggie waits for Holly to pick herself up in the corner and comes flying in with a corner splash. Holly staggers out and gets put down with a facecrusher from the resident It Girl! Cover by Maggie...

No!

Maggie takes the fight to a groggy Holly, connecting with a big forearm shot. A second. And a third, leaving Holly hung over the ropes looking shaken up.

BRANNIGAN
Holly, not quite so vocal now.

COACH
Well she doesn't know where she is. She can't yell at someone without knowing who she's yelling at.

BRANNIGAN

COACH
Nah, you're right, she could.

Whipping Holly across the ring, Maggie ducks her head for a backdrop. Holly counters with a boot though. Shaking out the cobwebs, Holly then takes aim with a clothesline again... but again Maggie counters, cutting Holly off with a spinning roundhouse kick!

BRANNIGAN
Don't Tase Me, Bro!

Really seeing stars now, Holly rolls underneath the bottom rope to the apron, looking for a reprieve. One which Maggie isn't willing to give. Maggie grabs Holly, preventing her from reaching the floor. She pulls Holly up on the apron, hitting a forearm. Maggie's persistance in attacking her opponent draws in the referee, moving Maggie back with Holly outside the ring. Playing cool, Maggie holds her hands up and backs off. Until the referee turns around, at which point Maggie runs at Holly with a baseball slide...

...which Holly manages to lift her leg clear of. Maggie goes sliding out of the ring and Holly aims a stomp at her head, but Maggie catches the foot and trips Holly up, causing her to land back first on the apron!

*THUD*

Holly rolls back inside hurt, so Maggie heads to the top rope. And as Holly turns her way Maggie comes flying in with a crossbody!

No!

Maggie rolls through and quickly catches Holly with a clothesline as she gets back up.

BRANNIGAN
Man Holly is really rattled here. Maggie with that natural exuberance of hers has not backed down, taking the fight right to Holly.

COACH
She's not intimidated, I'll give her that.

Stumbling back to her feet Holly is grabbed by Maggie and whipped, across the ring into the corner. Maggie throws up a little RAWK~! to the crowd, then charges in...

...and runs into a FACEFUL OF SPIT!!

COACH
Eww!

Maggie screeches to a halt and wipes at her face in disgust, distracting her while Holly leans back on the turnbuckles, hooks Maggie in a headscissors... and STOMPS her on the top of the head!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BRANNIGAN
Talk about some low tactics. That's something else right there.

Coming up from behind, Holly hooks Maggie and applies a sleeper hold. Although she makes it hard for Maggie to get any sleep by ranting in her ears! Maggie tires of the abuse and wriggles her way through, dropping down on her BUTT and rolling Holly forward into a pin...

No!

Maggie runs at Holly, who sidesteps and guides Maggie towards the turnbuckles. The It Girl manages to stop herself and hops up on the middle rope. Cursing under her breath, Holly tries to knock Maggie off the ropes. And although she doesn't get there in time, Holly does force Maggie into a leapfrog to escape, resulting in an awkward, knee-twisting landing.

BRANNIGAN
Oooh!

Shouting out in pain Maggie curls up and grasps her knee, causing the referee concern enough to step in.

COACH
Man, she might have blew out her knee.

BRANNIGAN
That didn't look good. Maggie's knee buckled and... she just crumpled. This could be an injury situation here, I'm afraid.

As the referee tends to Maggie and checks if she's okay to continue, Holly watches on. She stands with hands on hips, not exactly looking sympathetic. And after a few seconds, Holly says enough's enough and shoves the referee aside to go back to work on the injured leg!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

BRANNIGAN
Come on now, Maggie is hurt here. Referee needs to step in.

The referee tries to do just that, but Holly doesn't listen and drops an elbow across the leg! Maggie writhes in pain and the ref is forced to get physical, manhandling Holly back.

"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"
"YOU SUCK!"

HOLLY
(beep) ALL OF YOU (beep)SUCKERS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Clearly in tremendous pain Maggie is on the verge of tears, clutching her knee as she's checked on. But Holly still doesn't care and grabs Maggie's leg, slamming it against the mat before she's forced back again.

BRANNIGAN
Come on! Maggie can't even defend herself!

COACH
Then stop the match. You expect Holly to just let Maggie take a breather, give her time to recover?

BRANNIGAN
No, but at least give the referee time to check if Maggie can continue before you start jumping in and picking at the bones.

Despite the pain it seems Maggie is refusing to quit and the match continues, despite the better judgement of the official. Which is all the excuse Holly needs. Laughing to herself, Holly stalks over Maggie, who tries to fend her off with her good leg. Holly avoids all the swipes and stomps on the knee to a scream of pain. She stomps down again, then uses the sole of her combat boot to GRIND on the injured bodypart, torture for Maggie who cries out.

BRANNIGAN
Is there really any need for this!? Maggie is hurt and Holly's tactic is just to toy with her?

Holly strolls around, picking her spot with a boot to Maggie's head. Holly then takes the leg and drops another elbow.

BRANNIGAN
I know Maggie is trying to be tough her, but the referee needs to think about stopping this, for her own safety. Because it's clear Holly just wants to hurt her more.

As Maggie reaches out for the ropes Holly decides to torment her opponent some more, treading on her wrist and preventing her from reaching a break.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Getting a good laugh out of that, Holly stomps Maggie again, then picks her back up. Unable to put any wait on her leg, Maggie hops in place as Holly puts her in a front facelock and sets up for the Percussion DDT. But Maggie suddenly slips out the back and counters with a Backslide!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

NO!

COACH
See, Maggie's still in this match. Calm down.

BRANNIGAN
Maggie couldn't drive with both legs on that backslide, unable to keep Holly down.

Holly cuts Maggie off by going back after the knee and Maggie's brief glimmer of hope disappears. Stomping on the knee, The Angel Of Death works on the leg until Maggie stops trying to fight back and then walks away in satisfaction.

BRANNIGAN
This is proof as if proof were needed, Holly is nothing but a bully.

COACH
Looks like it's working well for her too.

As Maggie is checked on one more time by the referee, Holly decides to finally put Maggie out of her misery and slaps on a Half Boston Crab! Maggie instantly reaches out, trying to grab onto the referee for help. And when Holly starts to twist on the knee with the hold Maggie has no choice but to tap out!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

*DINGDINGDING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match, advancing to the Queen Of The Ring finals... HHOOOOLLLLYYYYYYY!!!

*DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING*

The match may be over but the pain isn't, as Holly doesn't break the hold! Maggie slaps the mat in despair but it does no good, Holly enjoying a few extra seconds of torturing her opponent before finally, she lets go before the referee can think about reversing the decision.

BRANNIGAN
Are you going to try and condone that?

COACH
...Holly in the Queen Of The Ring final, everyone!

BRANNIGAN
I guess not. Holly wins, but I just hope Maggie is okay.

Not concerned at all about the damage she's done, Holly walks around Maggie, rearing her head back and laughing before she leaves the ring. Maggie is checked on as Holly backs away, still taking great enjoyment from her pain, only stopping to yell at the cameraman for getting too close.

Backstage we find…

159ec91c.jpg
MORGAN NERDLY pacing back and forth. Suddenly her normally dour mood improves when she hears footsteps.

MORGAN
There you are!

The camera pans around to reveal…

d372f0a2.jpg
JADE RODEZ-DUNCAN

MORGAN
You’re not Leon.

JADE
No, but we do bear a funny resemblance. I can’t imagine why!

MORGAN
Um, hi.

JADE
Hi. We never got to chat about our Halloween Spectacular match. Having Maya for a sister, I know all about having strange things thrown into your eyes and its not very fun. I thought we were having a great match, I’m just so sorry it ended the way it did.

Morgan suddenly turns defensive over the mention of the match’s ending.

MORGAN
Leon…wasn’t trying to hurt me.

JADE
I never said that he was. But he certainly wasn’t trying to help you.

MORGAN
That’s not true! He was!

JADE
You’re one of the best girls on the roster, you once took my mom to her limits. You don’t need his brand of “help”. You’re good all on your own.

MORGAN
Um, thanks.

JADE
He should realize that, and most importantly you should realize it to. Well, I didn’t come here to be a motivational speaker, but at least one member of the Rodez family realizes that you’re pretty awesome and that’s me. I’m putting together a four girl Survivor Series team for November Reign, Melody and Maggie are already on it. And I wanted to know if you’d be up for it?

LEON (OS)
She’d be happy to.

milo-ventimiglia-picture.jpg
LEON RODEZ walks onto the scene with a cruel smirk. He puts his arm around Morgan’s shoulder in more of a possessive way than a loving way.

JADE
You.

LEON
Yes me. Yes, your darling Uncle Leon. Going to tell me how I don’t treat her like she deserves to be treated? Maybe you’re you going to tell me that I don’t realize how lucky I am to have her by my side. What pro-woman, Duncan family inspired, Oprah propaganda are you going to tell me, dear niece?

JADE
I’m not going to tell you anything. What I am going to do is leave before we spark another argument neither of us can win.

LEON
That’s because there are no winners in life. One side just loses more slowly than the other. You’ll learn that one day, then you’ll come back and apologize to me. I look forward to that day.

JADE
Don't hold your breath.

LEON
Regardless, Morgan would be happy to be a member of your little team of my former loves at November Reign.

Jade doesn't take Leon's answer as a finality and turns to Morgan for confirmation

JADE
Morgan?

Morgan looks at Leon for approval. The Fallen Idol smiles an insincere smile and offers her a nod.

MORGAN
Yeah, sure. I’d be happy to.

JADE
Okay…great. I’ll let you two get to…whatever it is you get to.

Jade quickly walks off, eager to get away from her estranged uncle.

LEON
Bye now.

COMING UP NEXT
THA PUERTO RICAN VS CHRISTIAN WRIGHT

COMMERCIAL

Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum

(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long

The OAOAST Galaxy lets Christian Wright and Lorelei DeCenzo hear it as they head to the ring.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by LORELEI DECENZO, representing THE ENTERPRISE… from Washington DC, weighing in at 8 1/3 bars of gold… CHRIIIISTTTTTIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAANNNNNN WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BRANNIGAN
You wouldn’t know it, but the match we’re about to see is the result of a feud that began in July.

COACH
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm, T? We’re the #1 show on TSM. Of course people know those Puerto Rican chumps have been hounding the Enterprise for months.

BRANNIGAN
If you’re not careful Tha Puerto Rican might just pay you another visit.

"THE CHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP..."

*DUN DUN*

"...IS..."

*DUN*

"...HERE!"

BOOOOM!

A lightening bolt hits the stage as “Know Your Role 2000” blasts through the speakers.

BUFFER
And his opponent… from San Juan, Puerto Rico weighing in at 220 pounds, he is a former OAOAST World heavyweight champion…  THA PUERTO RICAN!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

PR charges the ring only to be held back by the official while Lorelei undresses CW.

COACH
Where’s Tha Puerto Rican’s valet, Brannigan?

BRANNIGAN
He doesn’t have one.

COACH
You know why, right? All the Spanish chicks are too fat to do the job Lorelei does!

* DINGDINGDING *

Both men circle around as the bell sounds, then CW drops to his knees and signals for PR to lockup.  

COACH
:lol:

BRANNIGAN
Oh, give me a break!

Even PR himself cracks a smile, before laying the smack down on CW’s candy ass!

BRANNIGAN
Who’s laughing now, Christian Wright?

PR takes CW to the corner and introduces him to the top turnbuckle.

Again.  

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again!

CW staggers out and eats a FLYING FOREARM!

LORELEI
:o

PR kips up and starts tuning up the band.

BRANNIGAN
Tha Puerto Rican is gonna end Christian Wright’s streak and we’re not even a minute into this match!

Fortunately for CW, he ducks the super kick and takes PR down with THE WRIGHT OFF!

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CW makes PR regret kicking out by punishing him in the corner with vicious European uppercuts, but PR turns the table and unloads with Rock-style punches.

* spits on hand *

COACH
I’ve seen movies start like this.

BRANNIGAN
What movies are you watching?!?

Big right hand sends CW over the top onto the apron, until PR casually shoves him off with a palm strike to the forehead, prompting Lorelei to THROW her SHOE at him.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Lorelei hops on the apron to berate the official. Meanwhile, PR grabs her shoe and sniffs it.

BRANNIGAN
Now I’ve seen movies start like that.

COACH
What movies are you watching?!?

A foul expression flashes across PR’s face before he turns the shoe sideways and stuffs it down Lorelei’s throat!

Lost in the mayhem is CW, who manages to sneak around the other side and catch PR by surprise with a SUPERKICK!

COACH
Beautiful!

PR lands outside where Lorelei gets in a few licks of her own while CW distracts the official.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CW suplexes PR back in and then heads up top for a FROG SPLASH… but PR moves and CW eats nothing but canvas!

CW pops to his feet and walks into a body slam.

COACH
Oh no!

The OAOAST Galaxy rises up as PR throws his elbow pad into the crowd, the prelude to the People’s Elbow.

BRANNIGAN
Here it comes!

As PR prepares to fly he’s shoved off the top by THEODORE MONEYMAKER!

BRANNIGAN
What the hell?

* DINGDINGDING *

Moneymaker shoves the ref down as he’s joined in the ring by THE LDC MONEYGANG. Together they do a number on PR while CW recovers in the corner.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
The Enterprise is teaching Tha Puerto Rican a lesson he’ll never forget tonight.

The Enterprise bails as PR’s brother VICTOR PEREZ storms the ring with a STEEL CHAIR.

BRANNIGAN
Help has arrived and just in the nick of time.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the match has been ruled a no contest!

Victor tends to his brother while Moneymaker burns a hole through them.

COACH
If those guys have any brains they’ll apologize to the Enterprise for all the trouble they’ve caused.

BRANNIGAN
Apologize for what, standing up for their family heritage? This rivalry won’t be over till it’s settled in the ring. Fans, stay tuned for more hard hitting OAOAST action after this.

COMING UP NEXT
QUEEN OF THE RING KRISTA DIVISION FINALS
MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD VS MELISSA NERDLY

COMMERCIAL

We return from break to find Michael Buffer standing in the center of the ring.

BUFFER
The following Queen Of The Ring contest is scheduled for one fall and is the final of the Krista Division!

“Renegade” by Eminem and Jay-Z seeps through the arena sound systems.  Outfitted in a boxer’s attire of headgear, robe and gloves, Melissa walks onto the stage.  She boxes a faux opponent before raising her left arm and heading down to the ring.

BUFFER
Now making her way to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she is a member of the Deadly Alliance….MELISSSAAAAA NNNEEERRRRDDDDLLLLLYYYYYYY!

Inside the ring, Melissa raises her arms and then resumes her shadow boxing routine.

BRANNIGAN
The winner of this match heads to the Hell In The Cell finals at November Reign to face Holly.

You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

Katy Perry’s smash hit “Teenage Dream” replaces Renegade, and raucous cheers replace the boos Melissa received. Sizzling with white pyro, a blue neon sign that reads MAYA lowers from the ceiling. The girl herself happily skips through the first A, holding a glowing blue baton. She twirls the baton with style and grace before chucking it into the air. The Teen Dream does a little spin and allows the baton to settle into her hands. She drops to her knees and offers a wide and sweet smile to the cameras.

BUFFER
And her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, she is THE TEEN DREAM, MAYA DUNCAN-BLANCHAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!

As Maya slaps hands down the entry way, she’s joined by her coach Terry Taylor. The former rooster keeps her focused on the match ahead and offers her some last minute tips on besting Melissa.

BRANNIGAN
Maya’s whole reason for entering this tournament was to show people that they can stand up to bullies like Holly.  But in order to do that she’s got to make it past Melissa.

COACH
Which she won’t. But its nice of her to try.

DING DING DING

Melissa shuffles and shadow boxes in an effort to intimdate Maya. The teenager is unimpressed and does some shadow boxing of her own. This angers Melissa and she traps her smaller foe into a side headlock.  Showcasing her wrestling talents, Melissa shifts Maya into an arm wringer. She wrenches and snaps on Maya’s arm, casually smiling as she does so. Her smile is quickly washed away when Maya angrily kicks her in the knees.

TAYLOR
Good job! Stay on her!

Following orders, Maya hounds Melissa and pounds her in the stomach with sharp kicks.  This does more to draw Melissa’s ire than it does to hurt her, and Reject’s girl shoves Maya into the corner. There she presses her hands against Maya’s cheeks and attempts to squash her face.

MAYA
Yikes! Help! Help!

No help is forthcoming as Melissa slams her elbows into Maya’s stomach.  

MAYA
Okay, that hurt a lot.

Once done with that, Melissa grabs onto Maya’s arm and hurls across the ring. She charges after the Teen Dream, and prepares for a corner splash. But Maya floats up into the air. Melissa is prepared for this and catches Maya’s legs onto her shoulders.

MAYA
Uh-oh.

TERRY
Kick her!

Maya does just that, pulling her legs free and kicking Melissa in the face.  Melissa staggers backwards, causing Maya to strike a triumphant pose. She then charges at her foe only to be stabbed in the stomach by Melissa’s shoe.

BRANNIGAN
You have to know when you can take time to showboat and when you can’t.

Melissa grabs onto Maya’s yellow short shorts, and throws her through the middle ropes. The Los Angeles native lands on her tennis shoes, but this is still enough for Melissa to raise her arms in victory.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

MAYA
Yeah! Boo her! Boo her all day long!

TERRY
Maya, look out!

Melissa comes charging after Maya! Thankfully the youngest Duncan child is able to slide beneath the bottom rope and avoid Melissa altogether.

MELISSA
:angry:

Maya runs forward and slides her legs beneath the second the rope to kick Melissa in the face! The Edmonton native staggers backwards, outraged that Maya showed her up once more.

BRANNIGAN
Maya is proving to be a bit too quick for Melissa early on.

COACH
That’s because Melissa hasn’t turned it on yet. Give her some time.

Maya elevates herself to the third rope, popping the sold out audience. She works them up into a bit of a frenzy before coming off the top rope to take Melissa down with an axe handle smash.

COACH
An axe handle smash. Look out J-MAX.

BRANNIGAN
Make fun all you want, but Maya took control of this match with that move.

Melissa heads to her feet, clutching her sore head.

TERRY
Let’s stay on her, Maya. Don’t let her get any rest.

Maya pursues Melissa’s retreat and slaps her chest with a knife edge chop.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!”

MAYA
:huh:

Maya hits another knife edge chop.

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!”

MAYA
What the heck?

BRANNIGAN
She is her mother’s child.

Shrugging the wooing off as one of those pro wrestling oddities, Maya dumps Melissa back into the squared circle. After following her inside, Maya covers her enemey for the first fall of the contest…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Melissa rises to her knees, more than a little weary. This allows Maya to strike a few karate poses before slamming a kick into the side of her head!

TERRY
Nice! Now go for the cover!

Maya gives Terry a thumbs up and attempts a cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Melissa throws her shoulder off the canvas.

TERRY
Try and wear her down, Maya.

Maya snaps on a kneeling front facelock in an effort to follow Terry’s strategy.  Melissa grimiaces in pain, the facelock taking immediate effect upon her.  She grabs onto Maya’s arms with an eye towards prying away her grip. When that fails, Melissa is forced to painstakingly power her way upright. Now fully standing, Melissa is able to force her way out the hold.

BRANNIGAN
Maya just didn’t have the strength needed to keep Melissa held down here in on HeldDOWN~!

Melissa violently shoves Maya into the ropes, and when Maya returns she nails her with a knee strike that dumps her through the cables onto the ring apron. Reject’s girlfriend waits for Maya to gather herself upright.  When she does, she’s nailed by an uppercut that flings her off the apron and into the guardrail! Maya instantly screams in pain, an action that’s puts a look of worry on Terry’s face.

COACH
Terry should have known better than to tell Maya to try that front facelock. Its stupid moves like that that keep him known as the red rooster.

Melissa exits the ring with a few choice words for Terry.  She stares at the former WWF superstar as she brings his student to her feet. Melissa’s arms circle around Maya’s thin waist and from there she rams Maya into the guardrail! Maya falls to her knees, as agonized whimpers seep from her mouth. Melissa gives her little time to recover, as she takes her by the seat of her yellow shorts and rolls her back into the ring. After heading inside herself, Melissa grabs onto Maya’s left leg for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

BRANNIGAN
I won’t lie, I thought that was going to be a three count.

Melissa certainly shares similar thoughts, and vocalizes them to the referee.  After properly sharing her grievances, Melissa continues to torment Maya’s back with a surfboard. Maya lets out a pained groan in response to the harsh hold.

TERRY
No need to panic, let’s just find our way to our feet.

Doing that is easier said than done as Melissa’s hold remains powerfully tight.

“LET’S GO MAYA! LET’S GO MAYA! LET’S GO MAYA!” the fans sing

Their cheers and chants do wonders to perk up Maya’s spirit, and she begins making a heroic fight to her feet. She stomps at Melissa’s shins, attacks that do their part in weakening the hold.  Eventually the submission is broken altogether and Maya is able to take off to the ropes. But when she comes back, Melissa lays her out with a right cross! Maya screams her miserey as she rolls out to the outside mats. In the ring, Melissa shows off to the crowd with a round of shadowboxing.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

TERRY
You’ve got a ten count. Take a break if you need to.

MELISSA
I don’t think so.

Melissa eighty-sixes those plans by fetching Maya from the outside. The Teen Dream is thrown back into the ring and pinned by her foe…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Taking a page out of Maya’s playbook, Melissa traps her foe into a kneeling front facelock. Maya instantly begins squirming and thrashing against the hold, but can do little to win her freedom.

“LET’S GO MAYA! LET’S GO MAYA! LET’S GO MAYA!”

Before Maya can even begin to draw on the crowd’s support, Melissa brings her to her feet and nails her with a brainbuster!

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the fans jump back as Terry cringes on the outside.

The fans oohing changes to booing as Melissa resumes her shadow boxing routine.

COACH
Look at her moves, its like watching Tyson in his prime.

MELISSA
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

COACH
Go on, sister!

The “expert” boxer Melissa takes aim at Maya with a right hook. But Maya blocks the shot with her forearm and responds with a hook of her own!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

An outraged Melissa takes aim with another right hook, only to be blocked once more.

TERRY
Strike her again!

Maya winds Melissa by nailing a swift kick into her ribs. Thinking Melissa wounded, Maya quite literally toots her own horn before charging at her. That’s when she’s flipped over and slammed to the ground by a power slam. The referee drops into position to count the fall…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

MELISSA
I am the greatest! I shook up the world!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Through with her Ali impersonation, Melissa gets airborn and crushes Maya with a senton!

BRANNIGAN
That’s a move you don’t see very often in the OAOAST. Folks, we’ll be back with more of the Krista Division Finals after this!

COMMERCIAL

HeldDOWN~! RETURNS

Back from break, we find Melissa’s boxing boots doing the very unboxing thing of stomping her poor opponent. Once that grows boring, Melissa drags Maya up by her blondish hair and attempts an irish whip. But Maya counters by pulling Melissa in close and rolling her up!

ONE!

TWO!

Melissa kicksout and rolls all the way onto the ring apron to catch her breath.

TERRY
She’s tired, go after her!

MAYA
I’m tired to!

TERRY
Come on, Maya, you can do it!

Maya nods to her mentor as she picks herself off the canvas. She runs at Melissa and elbows her in the face, throwing her from the apron and into the announce table.

BRANNIGAN
A close up view of Melissa’s lovely facial features her at Sofa Central!

More irate than hurt, Melissa runs back into the ring. Leaping to her feet, she darts at Maya with a lariat. But Maya ducks the attack and Melissa runs the ropes. Bouncing back, she’s flatten by a high knee from the Los Angeles native. Still angered, Melissa hops upright only to be struck down by another knee.

MAYA
Now who’s the word’s greatest…BITCH?

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

TERRY
Stay focused!

Melissa finds herself standing in the corner, breathing heavily and sucking wind. Her condition doesn’t grow any better when Maya runs the length the ring in order to boot her in the stomach! The Edmonton native falls out the corner and is pinned to the canvas by her foe…

ONE!

TWO!

No!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

Maya begins picking Melissa off the canvas and is hit by the Eulogy!

BRANNIGAN
There it is! CLASSIC Melissa Nerdly!

MELISSA
I am a bad woman!

Melissa shadow boxes to absolutely no one’s enjoyment before attempting a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Foot on the ropes!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

BRANNIGAN
Great ring awareness by Maya Duncan-Blanchard, and she continues to show that by now rolling to the apron.

Melissa reaches over the ropes and starts to grab Maya by her blondish hair. But Maya strikes HER with a Euology that snaps her neck off the top rope! The Teen Dream then runs into the ring and rolls up her foe…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! MELISSA POWERS OUT THE PINFALL!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

Maya takes Melissa by the back of her top and begins…EULOGY! NO! Maya counters with an atomic drop!

TONY
Maya butt hurts!

The Teen Dream then leaps frogs Melissa in an effort to hit her leap frog face crusher! But Melissa shoves her off! The Edmonton native looks for a Eulogy but is shoved away once more! This time Maya succeeds in running forward and nailing the leapfrog face crusher!

BRANNIGAN
Melissa just got an iMaya for the holidays!

Maya hooks the legs for a pivotal pinfall….

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

BRANNIGAN
She’s going to the finals!

Maya leaps to her feet, and offers a roaring victory shout!

BUFFER
Your winner and advancing to the Queen Of The Ring finals at November Reign, MAYAAAAAA DUNNNCAAAAANNNNN BLLLLAAAANNNCCCHHHAAAAARRRRDDDD!

The fans put forth a mammoth cheer for Maya’s thrilling victory. On the outside Terry Taylor pumps his fist and high fives a few front row fans. But joy is short lived as Holly emerges to strike Maya in the back with a steel chair!

BRANNIGAN
What is this?

Holly slams the steel chair on the canvas in order to pick Maya up and stuff her inside a front facelock. She then falls backwards and delivers a Percussion DDT onto the steel chair! Maya cries out in agony, as Terry Taylor pleads with Holly to let the youngest Duncan girl go free.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

HOLLY
Go (beep) yourselves!

Holly raises the chair high above her head, preparing to smash it against Maya’s back. But suddenly the chair is pulled out her hands by Mister Dick!

BRANNIGAN
What is he doing here?

Holly assumes he’s present to punish Maya and gives way to The Human Hard On. Much to her surprise, MD throws the chair out the ring. While Holly asks what he’s doing, the former world champion helps Maya to her feet. Keeping his arm around her, he escorts the Teen Dream to the backstage area.

BRANNIGAN
If I had to venture a guess, I’d say Mister Dick is buddying up to Krista so she favors him in the world title match.

In the Duncan family dressing room we find Alix, Jade, and Krista watching with curious stares.

COMMERCIAL

BRANNIGAN
Fans, what a show we’ve seen so far, and we’re just minutes before our amazing mainevent. But before we get to it, we’d like to talk about Detective Bosley’s appearance on Howard Stern. It was  CLASSIC Bosley. Let’s take a listen.

HOWARD
So even though you’re no longer an NYPD office you still carry a gun?

BOSLEY
Say what you want, that pussies pull guns and blah blah blah blah. Fuck you. I carry it in special circumstances. I'm a grown ass man and I will be damned if I run into you again and you have no respect for me as a man because you done whooped another grown man’s ass, namely my ass. Yeah, even a black bet in jujitsu slips and falls and sprains an ankle, and some pussy claims he beat me up. FUCK THAT! What I look like walkin through the mall with my girl and as we about to walk into a store and I see the guy who allegedly whooped my ass and I gotta say, " Fuck this store baby, they ain't got sh1t" to my girl? No. Fuck that, I’m gonna pull out the burner and blast at him in Baby Gap. Fuck the women and the children. You think I give a damn about a bitch, I ain’t a sucka.

HOWARD
Can you even fight?

BOSLEY
I practice MMA on the weekends. I got stupid hands, this just one of those "just in case" comments in case anyone wants to test me. There are plenty of guys still having nightmares until this day after  I done beat the breaks off their ass. My left hand is documented in boxing gyms all over the world as being the blueprint on knocking dudes the fuck out.  I got guys having flashbacks on that fateful day one summer evening they tried to run up on Boz. I have made plenty of mothers cry after her baby boy walked into their home and she couldn't make out his face. You ever hit a dude in the jaw and had his friends telling you that dude went home, took asprin, put an ice cube in his mouth and went to sleep on the couch? True shit. In high school whooped a guy’s ass so bad at this party this guy tried to come back to school talking about bout he got hit by a car. This is true shit, man. I watched that guy walk into the cafeteria and wince in pain everytime he took a bite out of his hotdog and mixed vegetables. I whoops ass forreal, Howard.

HOWARD
I bet a lot of listeners are saying that you’re full of hot air.

BOSLEY
They’re gonna be real sad when they come around Bosley town and the clock strikes Bosley time. Dudes are gonna be like oh shit this Bosley is really the truth. He’s really balling, the bitches are gonna be like damn he look good, dude 6'3with a nice physique, did you see that dudes car. Mustang, baby. That’s just how I do. Anyone wanna test that, best believe Bosley’s putting the beats on em. Comeback again and then I pull out the heat, and its gonna be a real hot winter for you. You better believe that.

COMING UP NEXT
YOUR MAINEVENT
CITIZEN SOLDIERS VS THE DEADLY ALLIANCE

COMMERCIAL

“Final Ride” by TRU hits as Reject and TK scroll down the silver lit stage on their way to the ring.  

BUFFER
The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, representing THE DEADLY ALLIANCE, at a combined weight of 480 pounds... the team of THUNDERKID and RRRRRREEEEEEJECT!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reject and TK pose in the ring as “Citizen Soldier” by 3 Doors Down cues.

BUFFER
And OAOAST Marks, their opponents…at a total combine weight of 485 pounds… “GENTLEMAN” TIM CASH and “THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER” BARON WINDELS… CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Citizen Soldiers rush the ring, prompting Reject and TK to bail.

BRANNIGAN
What a match-up this should be. Deadly Alliance members Reject and TK against Baron Windels and Tim Cash, Citizen Soldiers.

COACH
You said it, T. But again OAOAST President Alfdogg is using his office to persecute Reject. The man can’t get over being kicked out of the DA.

BRANNIGAN
A group he founded, I might add. But you are dead wrong. He only gave the OAOAST Galaxy what they wanted to see -- Reject and BW in the ring against each other, although I’m sure the Lone Star Gunslinger wishes it was a one on one encounter.

COACH
(laughs)
He probably sent Alf a fruit basket after it was announced there would be a tag match, because now he can use Tim Cash as a scapegoat.

BW personally invites Reject inside, but the leader of the DA won’t be dictated to. He shoos BW away and lets TK start for their team. Opposing TK will be Tim Cash, and in a surprise twist it’s TK who first offers to shake Cash’s hand.

COACH
Who says Tim Cash is wrestling’s last real good guy?

BRANNIGAN
I’d be leery if I were Cash. There are some people in this world who you can’t trust and he‘s opposite two of them here tonight.

Cash takes the bait and gets kicked in the gut.

COACH
:lol:

* DINGDINGDING *

TK hammers Cash and then shoots him in for a press slam, but Cash slips out and connects with the BACKBRAIN WHEELKICK, causing TK to bounce straight off the ropes and right into a Randy Orton style backbreaker!

BRANNIGAN
Reject just got his CASHBACK without buying a thing.

The cover.

ONE!

KICKOUT!

TK blocks a suplex attempt and delivers a FALCON ARROW SLAM!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

TK rams Cash into the boot of Reject and then tags out. Following a series of RVD style kicks in the corner Reject brutalizes Cash with stinging knife-edge chops, then snap mares him out for a knee drop… but Cash moves and tags BW!

BW takes a swing at Reject, who falls back and tags out.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
Look at that coward Baron Windels going after a man while he’s down. If Reject had been on his feet he would’ve taught BW a lesson.

Just when it appears BW and TK will lockup, TK throws a kick to the gut which BW blocks and follows with an atomic drop and THE MYSPACE COMEBACK! But rather than go for the cover BW clubs Reject off the apron and goes out after him.

BRANNIGAN
This could be a big mistake right here.

Reject dives inside and leaps over TK who nails BW with a BICYCLE KICK!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY CASH!

With BW down Reject demands the tag and proceeds to lay the boots to him.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Reject falls to his knees and CHOKES the Lone Star Gunslinger right in front of the referee.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!

Reject breaks the choke at 4 1/2 and then unloads on BW in the corner.

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

* CHOP *

“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

In full control of the situation, Reject slaps BW upside the head.

Again.

And again.

Reject then hooks BW for a suplex, but the Lone Star Gunslinger counters with one of his own!

Reject tags out and tells TK to finish BW. TK tries with the THUNDERBOLT, but BW floats over and executes a RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP that takes as much out of him as it does TK.

“BARON!”
“BARON!”
“BARON!”

BRANNIGAN
Listen to this crowd rally behind the Lone Star Gunslinger!

Also thanks in part to Tim Cash who cheers on his fellow Citizen Soldier. BW shakes off the cobwebs and inches towards his corner, only to stop and turn as Reject receives the tag and delivers a BIG BOOT!

COACH
How’d he do that?

BRANNIGAN
By lifting his leg.

COACH
I know that. I mean that had to zap whatever energy he had left.

On the contrary it seems because BW jumps on Reject and hammers away like a madman.

TK rushes in to assist Reject but gets drilled by a Tim Cash MISSILE DROPKICK!

BRANNIGAN
They’re throwing down in Charlotte!

Reject escapes from BW’s clutches and flees ringside along with TK.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!!!

*DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
OAOAST Marks, the winners of the match as result of a count out, the team of TIM CASH and BARON WINDELS… CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!!

BW grabs the microphone.

BARON
Reject, you ain’t gonna get away that easy. We still have unfinished business and I‘m looking to settle it, say at November Reign.

A stagehand tosses Reject a microphone.

REJECT
You don’t even have enough guys to compete against the Deadly Alliance, Baron.

BARON
I’m not talking about some elimination tag… I want you ONE ON ONE!

REJECT
Well that’s too bad Baron, because the only way you’ll get your wish is by defeating the DA. So it looks like I’ll have Thanksgiving weekend off.

BARON
The hell you will. I call your bluff.  I’ll put together a team of Citizen Soldiers to go through the DA and then it’ll just be you and me one on one.

REJECT
Alright, then let’s raise the stakes. If you somehow get by the Deadly Alliance, you’re only gonna get 5 minutes in the ring with me for your own safety. With the holidays coming up I’d hate to ruin the Windels family get together by putting you in a vegetative state, because that’s exactly what would happen if you went more than 5 minutes with me. Good luck. You’re gonna need it at November Reign.

BW cracks a wry smile as the HD theme blasts in the arena.

BRANNIGAN
The Deadly Alliance vs. The Citizen Soldiers in an elimination tag at November Reign!

COACH
I just wanna know who’s gonna be stupid enough to team with Baron Windels and Tim Cash. The DA is gonna destroy them.

BRANNIGAN
Fans, we're out of time! Join us next week on Thanksgiving for another wild edition of OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

FADE OUT