OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 12/16/03

Chanel #99

We fade in to clips of the Adrenalin Title tournament- Shuffle beating on Logan, Spider Poet pinning Stephen Joseph, G Money over coming Shuffle...before finally a shot of Spider Poet holding up the brand new Adrenalin Title...before turning into a vicious chair shot from Dan Black!

The screen freezes on Dan's grinning face, before cutting to-

intensezone.jpg

BOOM! BOOM BOOM BOOM! BOOM!

RATM's "Guerilla Radio" rocks out amidst the pyro, as the lights come up on the arena and we go straight to our host, as ever, the one and only Mr. James Ross.

hid_ross.jpg

JR

Good evening everybody, and welcome to IntenseZone, home of the finest OAOAST superstars! Tonight we have a huge main event- an OAOAST World Title match, as Calvin Szechstein puts the gold on the line against the North American champion Puerto Rican Lightning. We'll also be hearing from new Adrenalin Champ Spider Poet, and apparently there will be a "wrestling lesson" for Judas! Let's get to it!

"Hate Me Now" hits...

JR

Here we go, it's Reject! Long term OAOAST star, he's now back and ANGRY!

Reject rolls down to the ring in his brand new Candy Apple Red 2003 Lexus SC 430. He steps out of the Car, admires it for a second, and then walks into the ring.

"Well, well, well... seems i'm back in familar territory. I'm here because I have a bone to pick with the current members of The Deadly Alliance. Wait, are they still fighting like little children ? Not to long ago, The Deadly Alliance represented the elite in Sports Entertainment, the name alone stuck fear in the hearts of the boys in the back. NOW, what a joke.

Let's look down the line, we have..."

"Dan Black - A second-rate, wannabe Eric Bischoff. Did I miss something ? Character development ? I mean, this is the same guy who use to walk around with a "Talking Fish"."

"Dangerous A - Who ? Where is this guy from ? I've done a bit of research and it seems that his Visa expired last month. BUT LOOK, it just so happens that we have a rep from the INS right there in the front row. Oops, my mistake..."

"Pushy Al Logan - Dungeon Of Doom, nuff said. ::Crowd laughs::"

"G-Money - I can't bad mouth him. I mean, I have the same amount of 0's on my new Contract like he does on his win-loss record."

"Alf, Alf, Alf... come on now. You know that without myself and... STEPHEN JOSEPH! ::Crowd pops:: the DA is nothing. It's like Everybody Loves Raymond without Ray Romano or a Speed Sequel without Keanu Reeves... IT JUST DOESN'T WORK."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you've been a beautiful audience, Thank you. Drive safely, tip your waitress, and don't forget to BOO the DA."

JR

Strong words from Reject, and this conflict between he and Stephen Joseph and the Deadly Alliance continues. Let's head backstage...

We cut to Dan Black's office, where Dan is watching a monitor.

BLACK

Eric Bischoff? Who the hell is that?

Dan sighs, stands, and leaves his office. As he turns a corner, he bumps straight into THE SHUFFLE~! There's a POP from the watching fans for the dance man, but Black merely looks disgusted.

BLACK

Get the hell out of my way!

SHUFFLE

Hey, take it easy boss! Just because Spidey won your gold-

BLACK

I don't want to talk about that! And anyway, what about you, losing to G Money? You choked Shuffy, pure and simple!

SHUFFLE

Yeah. He beat me. It was a hell of a match, and I don't make any excuses for losing, unlike you!

BLACK

Very admirable. Perhaps you can show those sentiments in another match tonight!

SHUFFLE

The doctors say my neck needs rest, I was just here to watch the show-

BLACK

Afraid?

SHUFFLE

Hell no. Fine, I'll wrestle. Who you have in mind?

BLACK

Someone who needs warm up for their PPV Adrenalin Title Match.

SHUFFLE

Spider Poet?

BLACK

No. Me.

Dan pushes Shuffle aside and walks off. Shuffle stands looking shocked, until a small smile appears on his face.

JR

MAH GAWD! Dan Black vs The Shuffle here tonight!

COMMERCIALS

CUE: Bullet with Butterfly Wings

JR

I guess it’s time for Father’s wrestling lesson for Judas?

(Father comes out from behind the curtain with Judas following and he has a mic in hand.)

FATHER

Cut this music. I don’t need that crap! Judas go hold the ropes open for me!

(Father makes his way to the ring as Judas holds the ropes open for him. Father steps in and removes his sweats as he prepares for his match.)

FATHER

Now I will show you how to properly destroy someone!! (Father turns to the jobber in the ring) What’s your name?

JOBBER

Um…..it’s Johnny.

FATHER

Okay now Johnny don’t be afraid.

*DING DING DING*

JR

If I were that kid I’d run!

Father locks up and hits a quick European Uppercut that sends Johnny reeling. Father grabs him again and hits another, harder, European Uppercut that causes him to stumble back into the ropes. He then whips him across the ring and catches him with a Back Elbow that knocks him down before grabbing him by the leg and dropping a knee onto it. Johnny cries out in pain as Father wrenches the lower part of the leg while stepping on the side of Johnny’s leg.

JR

Bah gawd he’s bending this poor kid’s leg in ways it shouldn’t bend!!

FATHER

You see how he screams when you bend his leg the wrong way?? That should be music to your ears!!

Father tosses his leg down and begins stomping it before hitting the ropes and performing a Knee Drop onto his leg! The fans start booing loudly as Father ignores them and places Johnny’s leg on the bottom rope before jumping up and landing on it twice. He then pulls him to his feet and hits a Shin Breaker, but he holds on and does it again before dropping him to the mat.

FATHER

If you can hit a move harder or more than once then take the opportunity!!

JR

This is disgusting!!

Father grabs a Single Leg Boston Crab and arches back further, almost into a Liontamer, but when it looks like Johnny is about to tap he lets go. He then gets a running start and drops a leaping Elbow Drop onto the hurt leg! Father pulls him to the corner and goes outside before hooking in a Ring Post Figure Four on the poor kid! Johnny screams and thrashes around, trying to get free. Johnny taps out, but the ref is calling for the break and says that since Father is on the outside it doesn’t count. Father breaks the hold and slides in before pulling Johnny to the center of the ring.

JR

Oh come on!!! Just end the match ref!!!

Judas looks concerned on the outside and yells at the ref to end the match, but Father hears him.

FATHER

You end this match and you’ll regret it!! Judas shut your mouth and watch!!

Father grabs Johnny’s leg and presses his knee against the side of it before dropping down to the mat so that all his weight crashes against the side of Johnny’s leg! A snapping noise is heard and Johnny screams and taps out!

*DING DING DING*

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA

Here is your winner…FATHER!!!!!

FATHER

No that is no good…if I’m to be a wrestler you should announce me by my proper name!! The name is Robert Anthony Edwards!!! I have no real sons anymore so I shouldn’t be called Father! Now redo the announcement!!

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA

Here’s your winner…ROBERT ANTHONY EDWARDS!!!!

ROBERT

Now get in this ring Judas and raise my hand!!

Judas slowly enters the ring and reluctantly raises Robert’s hand as the fans boo. The two of them exit the ring and walk down the aisle before going back through the curtain. As the enter the backstage area they run into Blurricane with his arms folded.

BLURRICANE

So…Robert…you think you’re a wrestler now??

ROBERT

Oh I’m more of a fighter than you will ever be!! Where’s your entourage?? I wouldn’t want anything to happen to them…haha.

Blurricane gets a worried look on his face and runs back to his locker room. A cameraman follows him and when he reaches the room he opens the door to find the Orange Ranger lying unconscious.

BLURRICANE

Dammit!!!

The other Rangers come back and see him lying there.

BLURRICANE

Where were you??

GREEN RANGER

We were chasing that punk J. Arthur down the hallway…we caught him hanging around the locker room area and we saw that he had knocked out the Orange Ranger!!

BLURRICANE

Dammit...I should have known he'd be around here! This is getting bad.

(Fade out)

JR

Well, earlier tonight we saw Dan Black challenge the Shuffle to a one on one match! And here we go!

"The Horror" plays out, as a huge blast of blinding pyro erupts, drawing a POP from the fans!

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA

Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Lynwood Washington, weighting 255lbs....the SHUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLE!

The increasingly popular Shuffle boogies his way down the ramp, but suddenly stops as a twist hurts his injured neck.

JR

Shuffle went through a WAR with G Money, culminating in the match in the Adrenalin Title Tournament last week that inflicted damage on that neck of Shuffle. He's a brave man to be competing again already, especially against a sick and brutal man like Dan Black!

Shuffle slides into the ring, holding his neck, and awaits his opponent.

The Smashing Pumpkin's "Quiet" rolls out, as black smoke pours from the entrance. White blasts of pyro burst up as the IntenseZone General Manager strolls through the smoke to a torrent of BOOS!

GMC

Aaaand his opponent, from London England, weighing 240lbs.....he is the "Ice Heart", Daaaaaaaaaan BLACK!

Dan stalks to the ring, sneering at the fans who continue to scream abuse at him. Black steps calmly into the ring and shoves the referee aside to jaw at Shuffle.

JR

Dan hasn't been in the ring as much since becoming General Manager...his matches lately have nearly all been tag affairs...but he's always been a dangerous opponent, and his years of experience should help him shake of any ring rust.

DING DING DING

Our referee signals us to get underway, as Shuffle, wearing his baggy blue shorts, and Black, clad in predictably black tights with silver trim, circle each other.

The two men leap forwards and snap their arms into a lockup. Shuffle arches his back and starts to power Dan down, but Black quickly escapes, breaking the hold and grabbing the arm of Shuffle around into a hammerlock.

Shuffle immediately counters, twisting Black around into a hammerlock of his own! Dan looks offended, and reverses to a wristlock. Black applies pressure, but Shuffle counters into an arm bar! Dan's face contorts with frustration, and he just reaches around and rakes the eyes of Shuffle!

JR

Typical behaviour! Dan couldn't get the edge so he just cheats. This man has no shame.

As Shuffle clutches his face, Black CRACKS him with a European uppercut. Another one sends Shuffle back into the corner, where Dan measures him up before delivering a stinging CHOP to his pecs. Another CHOP, and Black "WOOOO!"s, getting only boos in response!

A third CHOP that leaves Shuffle gasping, and Black brings Shuffle out of the corner, whipping him hard to the opposite turnbuckle. Shuffle hits at velocity and has to grab the ropes for support. Dan charges in and LASHES Shuffle with a lariat to the chest!

As Shuffle staggers out of the corner Dan grabs him into a frontface lock. Black hoists Shuffle up as if for a vertical suplex, but then drops him forward so that his feet bounce off the top rope. Dan slingshots Shuffle back up before dropping him directly down onto his head!

JR

A brutal slingshot brainbuster! Innovative move from Dan that will no doubt cause more damage to the neck of Shuffle!

Black covers-

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Dan wastes no time and gets back on offence, bringing Shuffle to his feet and clamping on a full nelson! Black goes for the Dragon suplex, but Shuffle gets his leg behind Dan's to block. Shuffle reverses out of the nelson to a waistlock on Black, going for a German suplex, but Black counters that to his own waist lock!

JR

These men seem very evenly matched...this one could go either way. Shuffle needs to protect his neck and avoid Dan's cheating, while Black must target the neck and soften Shuffle up.

Black tries to German Shuffle, but he runs forward and grabs the top rope. The change in motion bounces Black off and away. Dan rolls to his feet as Shuffle turns and - KICK ASS BLASTAH KICK! NO- Dan ducks the kick and kicks Shuffle in the gut! Black Out (stunner) attempt! But Shuffle pushes Dan off and away!

Black spins back around but gets levelled by a clothesline!

Shuffle bounces off the ropes and delivers a legdrop to the throat of Black. Shuffle scoops Dan up before bodyslamming him hard back down again, and heading up to the second rope. Black picks himself up, but turns straight into a flying shoulder tackle that slams him onto his back once more!

Shuffle brings Dan up and goes for an Irish whip. Black reverses, but Shuffle drags Dan back to him, wraps his arms around Black and drags him around with a belly to belly suplex! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-KICKOUT!

JR

Shuffle just crushed the air out of Dan with that belly to belly- he needs to capitalise now.

Shuffle brings Dan up, but Black fights back with a headbutt. Shuffle slips back, but ducks under Dan's swinging punch, grabbing a waistlock and hitting Black with a German suplex! Shuffle keeps the lock and goes for another, but Dan reverses and gets his own German!

Black rolls back with Shuffle, trying for a second German, but Shuffle counters and hits Dan with the suplex! Shuffle now rolls through, but Black counters and hits a Tiger Suplex, keeping the bridge intact!

ONE!

TWO!

THRRRR-KICKOUT!

JR

MAH GAWD! What an exchange! These two men are both experts at delivering these suplexes!

Dan lies on the mat next to Shuffle, both men clearly drained by the exchange. Black rises first and stomps on Shuffle, before heading up to the top rope. Dan flips off the crowd before diving off with a flying headbutt- but Shuffle rolls aside, and Black eats canvas!

The crowd POPS bigtime for Dan's misfortune, and shouts for Shuffle to get to his feet! Shuffle obliges, as Dan uses the ropes to pull himself up. Black staggers around, into a kick to the gut from Shuffle, who hoists him up for SHUFFLE BOMB~!- but Dan flips out, landing next to Shuffle and countering into the Heart of Ice!

JR

Dan Black's crossface submission move! He racked up countless victories with that hold as Mystery Eskimo!

Shuffle shouts in pain as Dan tears at his head, but is close enough to the ropes to slide forward and grab a hold. Black breaks reluctantly.

The referee checks on Shuffle, as Black waits impatiently. As soon as the ref steps aside, Dan moves in, hammering on the back of Shuffle before dragging him up and whipping to the ropes. As Shuffle comes back Dan swings, but Shuffle ducks under, bouncing back and hitting Dan with a Thesz press! Shuffle rolls off Dan however, holding his neck once more.

JR

Shuffle is in so much pain- he really shouldn't be out there at all!

Both men draw themselves up once more, and meet in the centre of the ring. Shuffle swings at Dan, who ducks and tries for the Heart of Ice, but Shuffle goes down to one knee and blocks it. Frustrated, Black tries to move into position for a Dragon suplex, but Shuffle counters, hits a toe kick and has Dan in position for the Shuffle Bomb!

Shuffle takes a moment too long however, as Dan, unseen to the referee, nails Shuffle with a low blow!

The crowd BOOS as Dan stands, underhooks both of Shuffle's arms, before spinning him up, around, and planting him head first into the mat with Pitch Black!

JR

Dan's version of Chris Daniel's Angels Wings!

Black hooks up the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DING DING DING

GMC

The winner of the match- Dan BLACK!

Black rises, smiling smugly, and raises his hands.

JR

Damn Black- Shuffle was in that match until the low blow! And with the damage to his neck, being dropped on his head with the Pitch Black was just too much. I just hope Shuffle can heal up and get back for revenge on Dan Black!

COMMERCIALS

JR

Welcome back! We just saw Dan Black pick up a win, but his opponent at Bloody, Battered and Beaten is on his way out here!

Cue: “Believe in Angels”

As the song begins, the AngleTron flares to life, showing a montage of hard hits and pinfalls from each match of the Adrenaline tournament. Finally, as the first verse winds down from it’s mournful tones, it settles on SpiderPoet celebrating. The chorus kicks in and the stage explodes in white pyro, SP suddenly appearing at the top of the ramp, Adrenaline belt around his waist. The crowd ERUPTS and he begins making his way down the ramp with a grin as the second verse goes. He slides in the ring and hits the turnbuckle, ripping the belt off and holding it up Rock style as the chorus hits again.

Poet leaps down from the corner and plays to the crowd for a minute before signaling for the music to die down. The music is replaced by the crowd, and the crowd more than makes up for it. SP laughs as he goes over to fetch a mic from one of the crew members outside the ring.

SP

Man, I never deserve a welcome like you guys give.

(Crowd cheers)

SP

Thank you. Sincerely. There were a lot of things I wanted to come out here and say to you guys, but, you know, there’s really only one big thing on my mind right now. It’s a cowardly, vicious thing. I call it a thing because it sure as hell isn’t a man . . . DAN BLACK. (Crowd boos) Dan, you and me go back a little, my friend. A year or so back. To last year’s BLOODY, BATTERED, and BEATEN. For those who don’t know, me and EL DANDY~! Were a team once, a team that got ourselves into a prolonged little tiff with mister Black and his old buddy JINGUS. We had ourselves a little match at Triple B last year. A nasty little tables match. Let’s look at some footage from that. . .

[ANGLETRON]

Dandy lands flat, and doesn't move right away. As JINGUS moves towards him, though, he reaches up to tag in his partner, Spider Poet who is leaning in as far as he can to catch it. JINGUS is there first, however, and he pops Poet with a quick right before picking Dandy up. He half-drags the exhausted, hurting Dandy back to the other side of the ring and bends him down into position to pick him up for a powerbomb. He hoists Dandy up and it's quickly apparent that he's going to try for a running Powerbomb to the table on the outside, across the ring. Poet realizes it too late to try and mount an attack on the big man so he makes a snap decision that is either foolish or brilliant. He jumps to the second turnbuckle, leaps, and twists, and delivers an elbow across the table to break it on his own before JINGUS can throw his partner through it!

JR: “SP just saved his own partner! What bravery!”

Jesse: “What stupidy! SP taken himself out of the picture, and it’s a 2 on 1 on Dandy!”

JR: “It’s not an elimination Jesse! SP put himself through the table.”

Jesse: “He’s hurt, right? Then it’s a 2 on 1!”

[cut to:]

Outside, Poet and JINGUS get to their feet at the same time. JINGUS swings a wild clothesline attempt, but Poet dives over and catches JINGUS in a drop toe hold. The Devilman tumbles over and lands across the catty-cornered table. The damage must have been done to the big man's ribs, because he seems a bit dazed as he tries to right himself on the table. Taking advantage of it, Poet, still holding his own ribs from his save earlier on, makes his way to the top turnbuckle. With each step, the crowd's volume rises. He screams at Dandy, who sees him, sees the legal JINGUS pushing up to get off the table outside, untangles himself from Eskimo and lunges the distance, throwing his hand up to tag SP and make him legal . The tag is made as SP is on the second rope and he gets to the top, turns and sizes it up. It's risky, JINGUS is moving off the table. He leaps for a SPIDAHSAULT~! . . .

. . . and JINGUS is up, catching him over his massive shoulder. The Devilman spins, hoists SP up, turns him rightside-up and hurls him down through table with a tilt-a-whirl DEVILBOMB~! of sorts! The ref saw it, SP was legal, and he's now out. He's also apparently in immense pain as he's sprawled, body contorted against the broken table. His eyes are open, squinting, his mouth open in a silent cry of pain, or either his wind's been knocked out of him.

SP has crawled back into the ring now, but JINGUS and SP are no longer divided by the Ref as he's turned his attention to signaling Eskimo's expulsion from the match. He checks on both Eskimo, who seems hurt and stunned at what happened, and Dandy, who apparently mustered his last wind to take Eskimo out. Meanwhile, JINGUS has had enough of SP and he hits the smaller man with a succession of rights before picking him up and throwing him over the turnbuckle, through the other cattycornered table outside. SP bundles up and is uncocnious, tangled in broken table debris.

[/ANGLETRON]

SP

Now, we didn’t win that match. No, it wasn’t until the biggest show of the year that we took your belts. Anybody remember a little show called . . . ANGLEMANIA II?

[ANGLETRON]

JINGUS charges, but SP thinks fast and rolls to the mat, locks up Jingus's ankle, and sends Jingus FACE FIRST into the LADDER~! Jingus rebounds up and stumbles backwards, and SP tries to score again, charging at the big man. Jingus locks his arms around him, twists and throws SP back with a quick BELLY TO BELLY. SP LANDS UPSIDE DOWN ON THE LADDER, and falls off awkwardly to the mat.

Poet throws the steps over the ropes, forcing them down so they effectively pin Jingus in his awkward position between the ring and the cell wall. Spidey grins with a demented glee as he goes over and picks up the ladder. He again goes over to the side where Jingus has been perhaps severely hurt and pinned down by the steel steps. Poet lowers the bottom of the ladder down, setting the bottom rung against Jingus's neck. Poet leans the ladder back as far as he can and PULLS THE TOP ROPE IN AROUND THE TOP OF THE LADDER! JINGUS CAN'T MOVE! The rope is forcing the ladder into place!

Poet pulls himself to his feet and begins climbing up the side of the cage!

In the ring, Eskimo snags Dandy and fires him off into the ropes, and scores a boot to the stomach on the return. Eskimo moves behind him and hits a GERMAN SUPLEX on Dandy . . . and rolls over and up for ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX ON DANDY . . . . and rolls over and up for ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX ON DANDY! The crowd is on fire now, and Eskimo looks up to see SpiderPoet hanging from the top of the cage, slowly swinging his way towards the door in the center! He cuts Dandy loose and runs over to where the rope is holding the ladder in position, pinning JINGUS to the FLOOR! Eskimo struggles with the rope, but finally pushes it off the ladder. He pulls the ladder in and barrels through the ropes to the outside to move the ring steps. He checks on Jingus and . . . it looks like Jingus is more PISSED OFF than HURT. The Devilman roars to life, getting to his feet and sliding under the ropes. He is on his feet in the ring just as SP unlocks the cage door! SP had been hanging on to the door itself, and it swings open with him still attached!

JINGUS, still the legal man, reaches up to grab SP's foot, but SP kicks his hand away as he maneuvers around the door to get to the opening. His arms seem to be straining from the climbing and hanging on, and his fingers look a little bloody from holding on to the wire mesh so tightly. JINGUS GRABS HIS FOOT AS HE SWINGS AROUND, AND SP IS IN TROUBLE! Jingus holds on and yanks on SP's leg, but Poet holds on with all he has and gets a hand OVER THE TOP! He grabs onto the cage and pulls so hard with Jingus still attached that a sickening crack can be heard AS HIS LEG DISLOCATES FROM HIS HIP! Jingus was pulled up enough that he has ahold of the cage door, and the Devilman makes the top of the cage sag in as he begins hauling himself up!

Up top, SP cannot get to his feet, his leg refusing to work for him. The superhuman, adrenaline funded move has taken so much out of him, and when he dislodges his fingers from the cage, blood runs down his hands. He sees JINGUS'S arm swing over the top of the cell and the big man's head emerges through the doorway, with a MURDEROUS look in his eyes. SP shakes his head no and with his good leg kicks stiff and hard. Jingus keeps coming, and SP kicks him again, and again, and again, and finally the DEVILMAN LETS GO and FALLS BACK TO THE RING BELOW, winded, hurt, and his injuries finally catching up with his adrenaline.

Up top, SP is on one knee, his lame, dislocated leg dragging behind him. He pushes himself up, swaying madly to retain his balance. He can't do it though, and tumbles forward but HE SNAGS THE BELTS ON THE WAY DOWN, using his momentum to rip their fasteners apart and away from the silver ring they were suspended from. Poet tumbles forward and sprawls across the opening.

[/ANGLETRON]

SP

Let’s get a few things straight, Black. You were there when I fell. You were there when I snapped. You saw how ruthless I can, and will be. You saw what I will do to get the job done. You, perhaps above all, know what I’m capable of if you piss me off in the ring. All the video clips, all that little recap, all it means is this: if you want to go there. If you want to go in that cage with me, if you want to pick a fight with the POWER OF THE POET, then feel free. But win or lose, I guarantee it’s not something you’ll want to experience ever again. You want to go there? Let’s go there at Bloody, Battered and Beaten. You’ve got your title match, brotha. Just think long and hard and make sure it’s what you really want. I’ll see you in the cage.

SP throws the mic down and leaves the ring as his music hits, his face a mask of intensity. Clearly bringing up his past with Black has had an effect on him. As the camera fades out, Poet turns to face the crowd from the top of the ramp, and he throws an arm up. The crowd cheers as we fade out . . .

COMMERCIALS

Dan Black fills our screen once more. The IZ GM strides out to the ring, mic in hand, collecting jeers and abuse from the fans as he does so.

JR

Aww, I thought we'd gotten away without hearing this idiot again!

Black slides into the squared circle, grabbing a mic.

Crowd BOOOS!

BLACK

I'd like to address Mr. Poet's statement earlier. Now, we go back, there's no denying that. But-

"Awwww Nawwww!"

The crowd erupts for Stephen Joseph as he strides down the ramp!

Dan Black shakes his head furiously as SJ enters the ring and snatches the mic from Dan.

STEPHEN

Shut. The. Hell. Up!

Crowd POPS!

STEPHEN

Since you took of your mask Dan, all you ever do is talk talk talk! Now I know you can wrestle, why don't you quit your whining and do it!

Black snatches the mic back

BLACK

Is that a challenge?

STEPHEN

You bet it is. Right here, right now.

The crowd heats up in anticipation, and Dan fires a shot at SJ! Stephen swings back and starts to get the upper hand, but Dangerous A and G Money run out immediately!

JR

C'mon, this isn't right!

SJ whips Dan off the ropes, but turns straight into a YAKUZA kick from DA! The three Deadly Alliance members start to STOMP SJ down, before hauling him up. Dan Black grabs Stephen and gives him the Pitch Black! G Money immediately slaps on the Goldleaf!

JR

Stop it! Get some help out here!

Black gets a chair, and as Money releases the hold, gives SJ another Pitch Black, this time straight onto the chair!

The crowd is in an apoplexy of boos!

The camera cuts backstage to see Spider Poet locked in his dressing room, unable to escape to SJ's aid!

Dan hands DA the chair, and holds SJ up. DA drives the chair once, twice, three times hard into SJ's ribs. The assault is finished as G Money gives SJ a tombstone piledriver onto the chair.

Stephen is bleeding and clearly out cold, not even moving. Referees and medics start to enter the ring, as the Deadly Alliance grin and pose over the body of Stephen. The crowd is stunned into silence by the clear extent of SJ's injuries.

JR

That was a sick and cowardly assault. Dan Black, you may think you've proved something, but all you've done is confirm what a sick coward you are.

We were due for a World Title match, but due to last minute contract problems, that will now not be taking place. I apologise on behalf of the OAOAST for this.

You can go to hell, Dan Black, and take your sons of bitches with you. I'm out of here.

FADE