OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 12/17/09

Tony149

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

hd.jpg

We come to the OAOAST Arena

dead-or-alive-4-20050916065330622_640w.j

The view switches to festively beautiful sofa central. The area has been painstakingly converted into a Holiday fantasy land, littered with fake snow as well as Christmas and Hanukkah decorations.

COACH
Word to Mikey's mom stank pussy, its time to get ya whiskey and gin on with OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

COLE
I hate when you do the lead off. Folks, happy holidays from our family to your's. We are in Tony Brannigan's favorite city of Long Island, New York. The fans are raucous here tonight!

CROWD
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

COLE
I said the fans are raucous here tonight!

FAN
EAT A DONKEY DICK, BITCH.

COLE
:( Folks, we still have a wonderful show with The Can Am Assassins in action as well as the long awaited contest between Bohemoth and ThunderKid in our mainvent for the evening. A true holiday treat!

COACH
A true holiday treat for me would be you getting kicked in the nuts.

“Tom Sawyer” by Rush plays the Can-Am Assassins to the ring.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring… first, from Kansas City, Kansas… BUTCH SIMMONS! And from Springfield… MILHOUSE SIMPSON!

Both men wave to the crowd.

BUFFER
And their opponents, total combine weight 488 pounds… FELIX STRUTTER and KEN PANTERA… THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Pantera and Strutter are quick to remove their windbreakers, both eager to get the action underway.  

* DINGDINGDING *

The bell sounds and Pantera starts off with Simpson, a scrawny young man with bowl shaped haircut. They lockup and Pantera delivers a clubbing blow, followed by a scoop slam. Short-arm clothesline turns Simpson inside-out! Pantera tags out and Strutter lets Simpson do the same, paint brushing him along the way.

COLE
Is that really called for? The kid’s clearly overmatched.

COACH
Felix is just sending a message, Cole. Everybody is as we head into the new year.

Strutter knees the short and stocky Simmons on the way in, but Simmons fights back and gets the better end of an exchange!

COLE
Oh yeah!

Simmons whips Strutter in for a dropkick, then scores with an elbow drop.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Simmons attempts a vertical suplex, but Strutter floats over and hits a DOUBLE-ARM DDT!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!

Strutter wants to inflict more damage, no doubt in response to being shown up moments ago. He stomps away on Simmons, then whips him in for a POWERSLAM!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Strutter again breaks the pin, this time laughing as he points to Pantera. The CAA tag and Pantera executes a GORILLA PRESS SLAM before locking on THE FULL NELSON!!!

Simmons submits immediately.

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners… FELIX STRUTTER and KEN PANTERA… THE CAN-AM ASSASSINS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Another dominating outing by the Can-Am Assassins, Coach.

Replay: double-arm DDT, gorilla press slam and full nelson

COACH
… Pantera locks on the full nelson and Butch Simmons surrenders faster than a Frenchman.  

COLE
Now let’s go up to our broadcast colleague Tony Brannigan in the ring with the Can-Am Assassins.

BRANNIGAN
Thanks very much, guys. Christmas is one week away, but if the Can-Am Assassins have their way, they’ll receive their gifts next Saturday night when WDW presents its 5th anniversary show, Season’s Beatings.

STRUTTER
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. Next Saturday night our wish of becoming the World tag team champions comes true. And to do it against the only team to ever hold the WDW tag titles on the night we celebrate the old girl, well, it don’t get no sweeter than that.  

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Heads turn as LORELEI DECENZO enters the ring.

LORELEI
Pardon the interruption, but did you just rebuff my offer? I mean, you’re talking about the match with Team Heyross like it’s for the gold. Am I right or wrong?

STRUTTER
No, little girl, you’re right. So you can take your offer and use it as a dildo!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

LORELEI
:o

STRUTTER
But hey, listen up, baby, there’s a brother down in Florida who may be interested. Why don’t you give him a call or text? I’m sure he’d be up for a couple of holes.  

LORELEI
:angry:

Lorelei SLAPS Strutter! Then all hell breaks loose when SPENCER REIGER and CMJ ambush the Can-Am Assassins!  

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Colin CLIPS the knee of Pantera as Reiger knocks Strutter out with a pair of BRASS KNUCKS.

COACH
This must be plan B, Cole.

Placed in the BOSTON STRANGLER, Pantera is defenseless against the series of measured knee drops by Reiger to his leg.

COLE
They’re trying to make sure the Can-Am Assassins don't make it to Seasons Beatings!

OAOAST officials storm the ring and ultimately get the situation under control.

COLE
Order’s been restored, but the damage has been done. Everybody knew how much being the ones to dethrone Team Heyross meant to CMJ and Spencer Reiger, but I don’t think anybody envisioned this kind of devastation when they said nobody was safe until the gold was theirs.

COACH
I’m speechless, Mikey.

COLE
We’ll try to have an update on the condition of Ken Pantera before we go off the air. If no, be sure to check OAOAST.com or this weekend’s Syndicated program for more information.

COMMERCIAL

Its back! The interview lounge is back and sporting a brand new look!

main3.jpg

Inside it Josh Matthews stands in front of the bar with…

18562de9.jpg
MORGAN NERDLY

JOSH
Hello, everybody, I’m Josh Matthews standing beside OAOAST Women’s Champion Morgan Nerdly.

Morgan is highly uncomfortable with the spotlight being cast on her.

MORGAN
Um……hi.

JOSH
Morgan, at New Year Spectacular it will be you facing Holly for your women’s title.

Morgan looks down and offers a small sigh.

MORGAN
Yeah, it will be.

JOSH
And it will be a no disqualification match as well. Does that worry you?

Growing all the more nervous, Morgan begins chewing her hair as she talks.

MORGAN
Gee, um….I dunno. I…I…never wanted to hurt her….but she and Josie….um….you can only be pushed so far before you, um, snap. Yeah.  I guess everybody has their breaking point, but mine comes a lot shorter than others. I’m trying to work on that, I want to be a good person, but….

JOSH
Let’s talk about why you’re not a good person. Because, really you aren’t. What makes you such a bad person is your disease.  You’ve become your disease. You are nothing else but your mental illness.

MORGAN
What are you talking about?

JOSH
I’m talking about, why your family wants to disown you?

Zzzzzzzt

MORGAN
Josh…..

JOSH
Why you can’t ever have a normal relationship.

MORGAN
Don’t….

JOSH
Leon Rodez is just using you. I can’t believe you don’t see it. He doesn’t love you.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

MORGAN
He does so!

JOSH
No he doesn’t. No one could ever loved such a damaged and weak person. You’re destined to die, cold, alone, and probably by suicide. I bet it will be weeks before everyone discovers you hanging from a noose, because no one would notice or care if you went missing. No one.

Zzzzzzzzzzt

With all the might in her little body, Morgan lifts Josh up and slams him onto the bar counter. Glasses and drinks spill everywhich way, as Josh begins crying in panic.

MORGAN
I….I….tried to be nice, I was trying to be normal. But you won’t even let me have that!  You just see me as this…monster! Well, I don’t care anymore, I’ll be the monster you all want me to be! I’ll give you a monster! Maybe, I will die alone, but not before I take all of you with me!

JOSH
Wait! Wait! Stop! Please, god, stop! Stop!

MORGAN
Shut up!

JOSH
Don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me. Holly made me do this!

MORGAN
I said shut up! Quit talking!

JOSH
No! No! Its true, its true! She and Logan…he…he…he had me in an armbar! Holly said he’d break my arm if I didn’t do this.

MORGAN
Liar! You’re just like everyone else! You don’t care! You don’t care! I’ll make you care, I’ll make you hurt as bad as I hurt everyday!

JOSH
No! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! It was Holly and Logan!

BOOM!

Holly emerges onto screen in a most massive way, toppling Morgan by ramming a speaker into her head. As Morgan writhes on the ground in severe agony, the cowardly announcer is chased away by a snarl from Holly. The Angel Of Death soon draws a smile onto her face while she positions herself behind a monitor. That smile gives way to an explosion of laughter once she tips a monitor onto Morgan. The champion screams in agony; her cries only draw stomps to the head from Holly.

HOLLY
Sweet dreams.

COMMERCIAL

CONFESSIONS OF A KRISTAHOLIC

A short film by Molly Nerdly

Starring....

feec247b.jpg
MAYA DUNCAN-BLANCHARD

77e0487f.jpg
JADE RODEZ-DUNCAN

203a09a4.jpg
ALIX MARIA SPEZIA

Our setting is a community center gymnasium. The finely swept and polished venue plays host to a support group, twenty people strong. They sit in the center of the gym, fiddling nervously, or talking amongst themselves.  In this circle sits Alix, Maya, Jade, and Terry Taylor.

TERRY
Welcome to Kristaholics anonymous. I’m tonight’s facilitator, Terry Taylor. I see we have some new faces in the crowd. Please introduce yourself if you don’t mind.

Folded arms and thin frown are indicators Maya has no intention of starting the meeting. This leaves Jade to open the moment of healing. Prodded on by the hurrying gaze from her sister, Jade rises to her feet.

JADE
Ummmmmm….my name is Jade, and I’m a…uh….

Maya kicks Jade in the shin to speed up her memory.

JADE
Okay, okay! I’m Jade and I’m a Kristaholic.

ALL
Hi, Jade!

JADE
I really…uh….I don’t know what I’m doing here. Alix told me we were going to a chilli cookoff.

MAYA
You should have known something was wrong when her chilli recipee read “If Jade refuses to come, sedate her with horse tranquilizers.

JADE
Well, mom means a lot to me. Even though we only started a mother/daughter relationship a few years ago, I feel this kind of deep connection that’s impossible to explain. I feel we’re more than just mother/daughter, its almost like we’re two halves of a whole. She is me, and I am her. I guess that’s why when Uncle Leon broke her arm, my arm hurt to. Uncle Leon was a major part of my life, part of who I am is because of him, but….he hurt my mother, and that hurt me to. I don’t want to wish harm on him, but….

MAYA
Well, I’m not so diplomatic! I don’t know Leon, and I don’t care to know Leon. I’ve seen him bringdown my sister, break my mother’s arm, and treat Morgan like a slave. I know all I need to know about him. I’ve been learning a couple holds from dad, and I’d consider it Christmas morning to just slap on an armbar and send him crying back to whatever satanic hicktown his type of gutter trash spawns. Going after my mother, is like going after my life.    

TERRY
I believe we all share similar viewpoints in this meeting.

Terry extends a warm and welcoming hand to Alix. After a small stutter of hesitation, the Hollywood Bad Girl rises to address the crowd.

ALIX
Hi, my name is Alix and I’m a Kristaholic.

ALL
Hi Alix.

TERRY
Welcome to our group, Alix.

ALIX
Um, I’ve been a Kristaholic for, like, maybe ten years.  I totally have tried to quit like, in 07 and stuff, I tried to find a different fix and that totally worked out great, but then I realized I was sleeping with the lesbian Hitler. So that kinda sucked.

WOMAN
I made a replica model of Krista out of beans and tofu. But I ate her left forearm.

ALIX
Cool story, bro! So, like, I’m totally devoted to getting my Krista fix. I mean there were some rough patches and stuff, like the time in college she backed into me with her Accord, and yelled at me for scratching her spoiler.  I wasn’t too cool with her kicking me in the ribs to wake me up either. Or her plan to dump my body into a toxic waste dump if I was dead. And whenever I wanna, you know, do a little lesbo boggie woggie and she doesn’t she’ll get all teary and say my mom died. And sometimes she forgets to tell me she’s kidding! I had to pay off a two thousand dollar casket ‘cause of her! I hate how she gives her stupid money to stupid poor people, like they need it. Uh hello you live under an overpass, I don’t think a shopping spree at Pier One is gonna help when you have to fend off other hobos with a stick.

JADE
Hey, don’t use that kind of homophobic slang.

MAYA
She said hobos not homo. Flat chested, and deaf. You’ll make a great catch for a lucky man someday!

JADE
I am not flat chested!

MAYA
Compared to Molly or Mom your chest might as well be pavement at Daytona.

MOLLY
To be placed on the same level as breast royalty like Krista…it is an honor!

GROUP LEADER TERRY TAYLOR
Girls, lets keep our attention on Alix.

ALIX
But I love how smart she is, she totally has the I before e except after c thing down pat! I’m still trying to figure out the function of conjuction junction, stupid School House Rock, I hope a really fat Asian dude sits on your face! And farts! Anyway, you all know how drop dead gorgeous she is. Literally, a weird little Russian dude at FYE dropped dead after he saw the cover of our swimsuit calendar.  I love the way she licks whip cream off me, because, oh man, is that hard to get off in the shower.

ALIX
And most of all I love her two wonderful daughters. They’ve, like, totally let me into their lives, and that’s just really awesome. Like, I really feel that they’re my own children. And I so wanna protect them from all the really crappy things and really crappy people out in this world. And Leon Rodez he’s one of those really crappy people. Probably the crappiest! And, I guess that’s why I’ve got to fight him again.

MOLLY
Pursuing Leon Rodez is both highly dangerous and unwise. Are you sure that’s the path you wish to take?

ALIX
Totally sure! A countout victory isn’t enough, I owe it to Krista, to Jade, to Maya, to all of you, and to myself to not just get revenge or whatever, but to, like, be there and stand strong against Leon. That’s why I’m giving him a rematch for my Us Title. There’s a lot of things I can’t do, I can’t fly to the moon on Oprah’s back,

MOLLY
So much for the US space program, I suppose.

ALIX
I can’t do long division,

MOLLY
You can’t do long division?

JADE
I can’t do it either.

MAYA
Gee, what a surprise.

ALIX
I can’t go down on someone in a moving car without getting motion sickness. But what I can do is kick Leon Rodez BUTT! Bad, bad, bad! Who’s with me?!

ALL
Yeah!

ALIX
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ALL EXCEPT MAYA
RAAAAAAAAWR! RAAAAAAAAAAWR!

ALIX
SEMPER FI, MARINES!

ALL EXCEPT MAYA
HOORAH!

ALIX
HOORAH!

MAYA
Why must I be subject to such insanity every waking moment of my life? Please, god, let your humble servant be free.

Cue the peppy rock track and fade out.

COMMERCIAL

We sit inside a well organized and large office. Behind a desk filled with neatly ordered papers and documents is Chris Stevens. To his front, Tony Brannigan sits. The legend turns to the camera and speaks.

TONY
Hello, I am Tony Brannigan and I’m sitting inside the head office of OAOVW, and with me is my co-trainer, Chris Stevens. Chris good to have you back on camera on OAOAST television.  

CHRIS STEVENS
Thanks, Tony. Been a long time since I’ve been up her. Um, where to start.  I suppose I’ll start by saying, Christian Wright is way off base about OAOVW and what we do down there. I always say, we can’t promise you’ll be a millionaire, we can’t promise you world championships, all we can promise is a chance. And that chance is to be the best you possibly can.

TONY
Its noble work what we do down there.

CHRIS STEVENS
We’ve got kids coming in from all types of backgrounds. Some were former football players, others were just kids in the marching band, some are in their teens, some are in their thirties. But no matter who you are, we do everything in our power to make you succeed. Don’t we?

TONY
That’s damn right
CHRIS STEVENS
We’ve put a lot of bodies into the OAOAST. The Last Kings of Scotland, Spencer Reiger, CMJ, D*LUX, Lucius Soul,J-MAX. Those are some of our graduates, and we’re all incredibly proud of them.

TONY
Many of them are doing great things right now.

CHRIS STEVENS
Christian Wright never came to OAOVW, he went right straight to OAOAST television. And that’s good for him, I admit that. But he has no idea what we’re doing down there. His judgements are so far off as to be insane. We’re providing a great future for these kids. He is not the answer. He is not the one who should be instructing our kids. He’s high on talent, but very low on character.  I don’t care about his winning streak. At season’s beatings I just want to show him the OAOVW way is the right way. Christian Wright, prepare to be taken to school.

COMMERCIAL

OLE
Folks, back at November Reign we saw the battle between the team co-captained by Alix Maria Spezia and Alfdogg, defeated by the team lead by Leon Rodez and Reject. And plenty of experts will tell you that the turning point in that match was the first elimination, which was far from on the level. Bohemoth, Alix's secret weapon, taken out by a complete cheapshot from Reject's longtime tag team partner, Thunderkid.

COACH
It was glorious. For all you cheap bastards that didn't buy November Reign, here's what you missed out on.

COLE
...see, this is why I do the intros into stuff like this.

Once again TK is there to break up the pinfall! Bo gives chase to TK, but he remains elusive by scurrying out the ring. Less than pleased, Bo takes his frustration out on a now standing Mann by running bim down with a lariat! Bo then stomps the ground, psyching both himself and the audience up. He picks up Mann and sends him running to the ropes. There Reject makes a blind tag. This helps Mann not one bit; Bo raises him high into the air then nearly puts him through the mat with a deadly spinebuster!

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Amidst the celebration over Bo’s impressive tactics, Reject has climbed atop the third rope. The Bronx favorite son flies off his nest with an axe handle smash aimed at Bo’s back. But The Meterosexual Monster whirls around and catches Reject across his arms.

COLE
Could there be an Erotic Awakening coming up? I feel something awakening deep within my loins!

TK has different plans than Bo and pulls out a key item in their execution, a roll of quarters. While Mann distracts the referee with one of his famous rants, TK leans over the ropes and uppercuts Bo with a fist full of rolled up quarters! Bo timbers over like a massive redwood, and falls to the ground with blood pouring out as if a dam broke.

COLE
Good god!

A recovered and very thankful Reject makes a desperation pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

"BULLLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!"

"God Of Thunder" powers through the arena. The arena goes dark as the music hits and the entryway lights up yellow, then fills up with yellow smoke. Emerging through the haze, Thunderkid smirks to himself as he makes his way down the aisle.

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Green Bay, Wisconsin... weighing two hundred, fifty pounds. He represents THE DEADLY ALLIANCE... TTHHHUUUUUUNNDDEEERRRRRKKIIIIIIIIIIDD!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Controversy still veery fresh in the minds of Bohemoth and his November Reign team-mates. Here's how Thunderkid reacted when we asked for his thoughts, earlier today.

OAOAST

A small square box SWOOPS~ in and settles on the upper right hand side of the picture. In front of the OAOAST HeldDOWN~! backdrop stands Thunderkid, with Melissa casually reading a newspaper. Whistling to himself, TK 'accidentally' bumps into Melissa, giving her a start.

MELISSA
Oh! Heavens!

THUNDERKID
(terrible wooden acting)
Whoops. My bad.

MELISSA
My my my, TK, is that a roll of quarters in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?

THUNDERKID
Actually, it's a roll of quarters. *pulls out the quarters with a cheesy smile*

MELISSA
*jazz hands*

HELDDOWN~!

COACH
:D

COLE
That's the worst acting I've seen since my mother last told me she loved me.

Thunderkid stands in the middle of the ring, loosening up, not acting or joking around anymore.

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The crowd explode as "Liberate" hits and out marches the 2009 Lethal Rumble winner. All business, Bohemoth marches straight to the ring, far from his usual cool, casual self.

BUFFER
And his opponent! From Greenville, South Carolina... weighing two hundred and eighty four pounds. He is "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHHEEEEEEEMMMMOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHH!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bohemoth slides into the ring and the fight begins as Thunderkid tries to get the jump on the bigman's way in!

*DINGDINGDING*

COLE
Thunderkid wasting no time at all, I think he realises the mess he's landed himself in and wants to clean it up as quickly as possible.

TK hammers away on Bohemoth, which isn't enough to keep him down. And once on his feet Bohemoth starts to fight back with some big right hands. Thunderkid is backed up by the punches, but Bo wants him in check and throws TK into a corner before dishing out some more right hands.

COLE
And look at Bohemoth go to work! No concealed coins here, just rock hard fists!

COACH
Rock hard closed fists!

Whipping Thunderkid across the ring, Bohemoth goes for a charge in the corner. TK sidesteps though and Bo runs himself into the turnbuckles. Off the ropes, TK tries to take advantage as Bohemoth stumbles out. But Bohemoth cuts Thunderkid off with a mighty shoulder tackle! A stunned Thunderkid rolls back to his feet and walks right into a clothesline. Whipped to the ropes, the Green Bay native is then sent into the air with a BAAAAACK bodydrop~!

COLE
Woah! Thunder falling from the sky!

Thunderkid falls against the ropes, reeling from the attack he's under. Bohemoth boots him in the gut and sends him off with another irish whip. This time TK manages to put the brakes on though, booting Bo in the shoulder. Bohemoth is now the one against the ropes and TK takes a run at him. A backdrop sends TK flying again, but this time he lands on the ring apron. And as Bohemoth turns around Thunderkid is waiting to hang his neck across the top rope.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With Bo reeling, Thunderkid takes the rare trip to the top rope. Waiting for Bohemoth to turn around he then launches in with a Flying Shoulder Block!!

COLE
Wow! Big move from Thunderkid, who knew he could fly like that?

Hook of the leg by TK...

No!

Thunderkid waits for Bohemoth to get up and starts teeing off with some punches. Pinpoint shots, up and down the body, plus a couple to the head. With Bo weakened he then turns and hits the ropes... and runs into a BIG boot to the face!

COLE
Ran right into that one though.

COACH
Come on TK, you're smarter than this big dummy. Regroup.

Unable to do so, TK walks right into a Sidewalk Slam. Leg hooked...

No!

Bohemoth waits for Thunderkid to get back up, then delivers another clothesline, this time sending TK over the top to the floor!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
There we go, good move. Go outside and regroup. Smart. That's what it is.

COLE
Who are you trying to convince here?

Bohemoth waits in the ring, allowing Thunderkid a little time to get his head sorted out. TK takes the referee's count of 6 before climbing back to the apron. Going to met him, Bohemoth gets caught with a shoulder through the ropes. And another one. Thunderkid then grabs the top rope and throws himself back inside, able to get a sunset flip...

COACH
See! SEE!

No!

Both men back up, Thunderkid goes for a big knockout of a right hand. Bohemoth ducks, then lands one of his own, knocking TK down.

COLE
Things aren't going Thunderkid's way here. That power game of his, not an asset when it comes to facing The Meterosexual Monster.

Whipped into a corner, Thunderkid is blasted with a clothesline. Spit flies and Thunderkid looks winded. Scooped up over the shoulder by Bohemoth his situation doesn't improve any as the bigman runs him into the middle of the ring and delivers a big Running Powerslam! Cover...

No!

Bohemoth picks TK back up, but gets caught with a rabbit punch. And as he doubles over, a European uppercut. Thunderkid follows after Bohemoth, delivering a couple of boots to the gut. He then throws Bohemoth face-first into the top turnbuckle, exposing the kidneys for some free shots.

COACH
Thunderkid can do it all Cole. He's one of the hardest hitters in the OAOAST. And if you think he can't throw Bohemoth around, that he's not strong enough, you're counting my man down way too early.

COLE
I'm not doubting Thunderkid's strength. But it certainly hasn't come into play yet tonight.

COACH
Well, maybe he's pacing himself.

COLE
Gee, you're full of great observations tonight.

COACH
Why, thank you.

After dishing out all the shots he can muster, TK takes a quick breather. He then goes to whip Bohemoth out of the corner, but gets reversed. Hitting the turnbuckles instead, Thunderkid staggers out and is lifted into a fireman's carry. A couple of elbows get TK free and he slips down the back, into a waistlock. Bo blocks a German suplex... and again. And then, he elbows his way out. Bohemoth whips TK to the ropes and tries to connect with another big boot. Reading the move this time Thunderkid ducks the boot and hooks the leg. Bohemoth is left off balance and thrown back with a back suplex, which TK bridges with...

No!

COACH
And to think, you were doubting Thunderkid's strength.

COLE
I wasn't, I just said tha...

COACH
You'll never doubt him again, that's for sure. Boy do you look dumb now!

COLE
Are... are your headphones not working? Can you not hear me properly, is that it?

Picking Bohemoth back up, Thunderkid summons some more of his strength and hits a T-Bone Suplex! Cover by TK...

NO!

Thunderkid lines Bohemoth up, a steely look in his eyes. He charges, looking for a clothesline. Bohemoth is ready though and NAILS Thunderkid with a body-shaking SPEAR!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
OH~! Do you think Thunderkid is a big Aaron Rodgers fan?

Bohemoth jumps back to his feet and looks out at the crowd. And they respond.

Thumbs Up.

THUMBS DOWN~!

COLE
Here we go!

Dragging Thunderkid to his feet, Bohemoth scoops him up for the Erotic Awakening. But Thunderkid kicks his feet like a madman and forces his away over the back. Bohemoth turns around and nails a right hand. But TK fires back. Right hand from Bo. Right hand from TK. Bohemoth lands another right, but then Thunderkid jabs him in the eyes!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

With Bohemoth momentarily blinded Thunderkid then hits the ropes and delivers the BICYCLE KICK~!

COLE
After the poke to the eye, not like this, surely!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Wow, kickout by Bohemoth. Almost another injustice there.

Thunderkid quickly picks Bohemoth back up and sets him for the Thunderbolt DDT. However, lifting Bohemoth up for it proves to be a problem. Bohemoth blocks the move twice, before countering with a vertical suplex.

COLE
Strength or no strength, I'm not sure Thunderkid should be relying on that Thunderbolt DDT to win this match.

Holding his back as he gets back up Thunderkid is forced to duck as Bohemoth heads towards him with a clothesline. After narrowly avoiding one collision, he doesn't fare so well with the second, Bohemoth coming back off the ropes with a YAKUZA KICK~!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Only two again!

COACH
TK, you're starting to look a little "dirty", wink. Maybe it's time to "do some laundry", wink wink.

COLE
You realise you're actually saying wink wink, right? At least give yourself that much dignity.

As Thunderkid starts to pick himself up, he starts to adjust his tights, which gives everyone a few suspicions. Including Bohemoth, who snatches TK by the arm. Thunderkid responds with a left hand, sucker punching Bohemoth. Forgetting about his tights Thunderkid then tries an irish whip. After a reversal and a couple of counter-reversals, it's Bohemoth who finally gets the whip, throwing Thunderkid into the turnbuckles. Bohemoth then comes charging... right into a boot to the jaw!

COLE
Oh, Bohemoth got caught coming in!

Bohemoth staggers back and gets tripped by Thunderkid, who stacks Bo up AND PUTS HIS FEET ON THE ROPES!!

COLE
WAIT A MINUTE! THE FEET!

3!!!!!

COACH
YES~!

COLE
You've gotta be kidding me!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Thunderkid leaps off the ropes and rolls straight out of the ring, as Bohemoth sits up and looks around bemused.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... TTHHHUUUNNDDEEERRRKKIIIIDD!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
I don't believe it, Thunderkid just STOLE ONE!

Eyes widening, Bohemoth glances to the referee who is raising Thunderkid's hand in victory and jumps to his feet. Thunderkid starts to back up the aisle a little quicker and the referee decides that's the safest route as well, as Bohemoth curses to himself and lashes out in the ring. Hands on hips, he looks around and shakes his head in frustration.

COLE
That's twice that Thunderkid has screwed Bohemoth out of victories. And this one may be even more of a sickener than November Reign.

Bohemoth continues to brood over his tainted loss as he leaves the ring. A couple of fans hold out their hands to Bo, but he's too caught up in his frustration to respond and curses out loud at what happened.

FADE OUT