OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 9/16/03

Chanel #99

PYRO GOES OFF!!

FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET!!

Welcome to Intense Zone!!

We pan around the crowd as the fans go nuts and hold up their signs. We then cut to the announce table where the dynamic duo of Jesse Ventura and Jim Ross are sitting.

JR

Hello fans I'm Jim Ross and this is Jesse Ventura and we're here on Intense Zone!! Things are really heating up as we move closer to Dirty Deeds on September 28th!

JESSE

What does our fearless leader Dan Black have in store tonight?

JR

I think the real question is what does Stephen Joseph have in store for tonight? We also have a NA Title match and much more. Right now it seems that Dan Black is making quite the ruckus backstage so let's go there now!

"Heartless" Dan Black is stalking down a corridor. He pushes an OAOAST employee out of the way, sending the hapless man flying into a wall. A scowl is etched on the IntenseZone general managers face as he turns a corner, reaching his office door, painted black with his name etched in silver lettering.

Black flings open the door, revealing only an elderly janitor emptying the waste paper basket.

Black: What the hell...I just got word Stephen Joseph was in here! Where did he go?

Janitor: Stephen who?

Black strides over, and gives the unfortunate man a boot in the stomach and THE BLACK OUT! (stunner).

Dan looks up, straight into the lens of the camera.

Black: Hey, you...have you seen him?

The camera turns and start to retreat. We hear Black pursuing.

Black: Where do you think you're going? You've seen him, havn't you? Come back here!

There's a loud thud, crash, and the camera cuts out.

(Commercial)

JESSE

Things really are out of control!! Stephen Joseph has Dan Black so worked up that he's attacking the crew backstage!!

JR

Well backstage seems to be the hot spot tonight because we have footage of another incident from backstage that happened earlier today!

*EARLIER TODAY*

Vitamin X is seen entering the arena,carrying his luggage and mumbling something about killing K-NESS, when a scream is heard from behind the camera:

K-NESS

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Before Vitamin X has the time to react, K-NESS has already SPEARED! him to the concrete floor, and starts punching him right between the eyes OVER and OVER again and before Vitamin X can do anything he is COMPLETELY knocked out. K-NESS stands up and looks at him.

K-NESS

And that's just the first step, you little punk, I'm going to take you and the 2 other members of the Lightning Crew down, and NOTHING will stop m... AAAAOUCH!!!!!

Before K-NESS is done talking, Puerto Rican Lightning hits him in the back with a steel chair!, the North American champion falls to the floor, PRL picks him up and throws him out the door.

While PRL is throwing K-NESS outside, Vitamin X is slowly starting to regain his senses.

PRL

Come on man, let's get to our dressing room NOW!, it's not safe here and we have a long night of "work" ahead of us.

-------------------------

JR

I don't even want to know what he meant by that! When PRL says he has "work" to do it can never be good!

JESSE

We might as well just let everyone fight in the back. They seem more comfortable back there and it will keep us out of harm's way!

JR

Well speaking of harm’s way earlier this week I sat down and talked with a very angry Bizarro Blurricane. This whole interview made me nervous, but Bizarro insisted on having it. Let’s take you to that footage.

(JR and Bizarro are sitting in chairs facing each other in a dimly lit room.)

JR

Bizarro you have requested this time to speak your mind so what do you have to say?

BIZARRO

What I have to say is this. Number 13 has taken my life away from me and all of you sit around smiling about it. You say he’s a hero, but he has ruined my life! My Father is in jail and I have no home! Do you think I can afford that nice house now that Father’s projects have ended and no longer have funding!?

JR

No I guess you can’t.

BIZARRO

You’re damn right I can’t! I need this contract! It’s the only thing that will provide a living for me. He will not get my contract unless he pries it from my cold dead hands! (Bizarro leans forward so that he’s closer to JR making him very nervous) Number 13 wants a Triple Cage Match? Well then I’m going to take him to the highest point and drop him all the way down! It’s kill or be killed and I have only one thing left to fight for!

JR

Don’t you think that after what Blurricane discovered about what Father really did that he is justified in wanting his contract back? Could it be that you have brought this on yourself?

BIZARRO

Father was justified in what he did! He saved his son from years of embarrassment and even tried to help him, but he was in ingrate! How dare you insult my Father that way you piece of sh*t!! (Bizarro stands up and gets in JR’s face) At Dirty Deeds that bastard is going to get what’s coming to him and once I’m done with him maybe I’ll come for you too!

(Bizarro leaves the room as JR looks like he’s about to have a heart attack.)

(Commercial)

JR

Welcome back fans. I felt uncomfortable just watching that footage again. Why do I always get stuck in the dangerous interviews?

JESSE

Because I'm too big of an asset to put in that kind of situation.

JR

I knew I shouldn't have asked that. I think we're due-

"I'm the Bomb" rocks the house, and the arena rises to welcome OAOAST champion Calvin Szechstein with the finest obscenities mouths can emit. Calvin grins, stroking his title belt, as he walks down to the ring.

JR: DAMMIT! INTERRUPTED AGAIN!

Jesse: Easy, JR, you seem a little edgy tonite.

JR: DAMN RIGHT I AM! I GOT BEAT UP LAST WEEK AND ALMOST BEAT UP THIS WEEK BY BIZARRO!

Jesse: I'm sure you'll be fine...unless you keep shouting, in which case I'll personally finish what Dan Black started!

Calvin slides into the ring and grabs a microphone.

Calvin: Good evening, and welcome to the Pepsi sponsored INTENSEZONE~! I have some good news and, sadly, some bad. Firstly- I am here on IntenseZone tonight!

JR: THAT'S IT? THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS? BAH GAWD!

Jesse: *sigh*

Calvin: But, the bad news- due to sponsers contractual obligations, I shall NOT be appearing at Dirty Deeds at the end of the month.

JR: THAT'S CRAP! HE'S THE CHAMP! HE CAN'T PULL OUT!

Jesse: He can do what he wants, Jim Ross!

Calvin: So, make the most of me here, tonight! Goodni-

It's Calvin's turn to be interrupted, as the music of JAY DARRING hits, and IntenseZone's number one rated competitor runs down to the ring to a HUGE pop!

Calvin is visibly annoyed as Jay's music cuts, and the Shooter grabs a mic.

Jay: What-the-hell do you think you're doing? You can't disrespect the OAOAST title, the OAOAST fans, and the OAOAST competitors like that!

Calvin: You know, I'm hearing you, but I really have to adhere to my-

Jay: You're going to be at Dirty Deeds, Calvin. If I have to drag you there myself, you'll be there.

Calvin: Yeah? I'd like to see you try.

Jay steps forward, going nose to nose with Calvin. The crowd encourages Jay to strike the OAOAST champ, when-

"Awww Naww" fires up and Stephen Joseph is immediately out in his red Armani shirt and black dress pants, smiling as wide as a Chesire Cat. He's quickly into the ring, separating Jay and Calvin before they come to blows. He cuts his throat, and the music dies out, with the fans chanting "Ste-phen~!"

Stephen Joseph

Look, real brief. You two in the ring. Calvin, the world champ. Shooter Jay Darring, former North American champ. Cut the talk, cut the crap. Calvin, I'm formally announcing that for MY first PPV, OAOAST Dirty Deeds, the the MAIN EVENT

::crowd pops::

will be YOU, Mr. Endorsed, going one on one with Mr. Popular, Shooter "Jay" Darring

::crowd cheers, and Calvin is pissed off while Jay is applauding::

AND...

::Jay, Calvin, and 20,000 fan's heads snap back::

there must be a winner...because it will be a FALLS COUNT ANY...ANYWHERE match!

JR

OH MY GAWD! Calvin's gonna get his at Dirty Deeds!

"Quiet" rings its menacing tones out, interrupting Stephen Joseph, and a flood of black smoke pours out of the entrance way. Dan Black appears through it, getting showered with abuse as he walks to the rng. Jay, Calvin and Stephen watch as Black pauses to flip off the fans, before sliding into the ring and grabbing the mic from Stephen.

Dan: Woh there, Susan, easy now! You're announcing pay per view matches on MY show? In MY house?

Stephen Joseph: Your HOUSE! I BUILT this house your dis-respectful whelp! And I'll damn sure make it so that it's what it once was. I know you wouldn't put your pet in harm's way, so I am. He's the damn Champion Dan, and he ain't defending his belt against some jobber you paid 25 bucks for!

Dan: Oh, that so? Well you may have the authority to attempt to SCREW our great champion, but I have the authority to protect him whilst he's on my show!

Jay: Stay out of this, Black, this is between me and Calvin.

Dan: What? What's that, little girl? You're telling ME what to do? Do you know who the hell I am?

Jay: Yeah, you're that Eskimo dude.

The IZ GM's face reddens in anger.

Dan: Right! You just talked yourself into a match! Next week, smartass, on IntenseZone, it'll be you against Calvin...

Calvin: Whaaaaat?

Dan:...and myself, in a handicap match!

The crowd BOOS!

Stephen Joseph: Oh really Dan, I think that's a great matchup, really great. And you know, I think I could just add to it.

Dan: I don't care what you have up your sleeve. Just make sure you don't interfere in the match- I don't have to remind you that you're retired, do I?

Stephen Joseph: Oh, I wasn't talking about myself. I'm talking about my good buddy, who's just come back actually from Nashville. And he's going to be the special guest referee for that handicap match, because I CAN make it so. So next week, Shooter Jay Darring vs. Dan Black and Calvin Szechstein with the special guest referee...

JINGUS!

The arena lights dim as Verdi's "Requiem" plays, bringing the crowd to their feet and a roar from their throats. The Devilman appears, a huge grin on his face.

As the huge monster walks to the ring, Dan's mouth drops open. The IZ GM scuttles out of the ring and disappears into the crowd.

JR: BAH GAWD! JINGUS IS BACK, AND HE'S WITH STEPHEN JOSEPH! THAT MATCH WILL BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER!

Jesse: We havn't see JINGUS since his feud with Mystery Eskimo- why is he back now?

JR: I DON'T KNOW JESS, BUT I LIKE IT!

Jesse: Stop shouting. You're biast against Dan!

JR: He beat me to a pulp last week! OF COURSE I AM, BAH GAWD!

JINGUS slides into the ring and salutes the crowd to a massive POP! The Devilman shakes with Stephen, and eyes down Calvin, who ducks out under the top rope to the floor.

JR: JINGUS IS BACK! I can't wait for that match next week.

Jesse: JINGUS will call it down the line, and Jay will be destroyed. I can't wait either.

JR: BAH GAWD! WE'LL BE BACK WITH MORE, RIGHT AFTER THIS!

(Commercial)

JR

Welcome back. I cannot believe that Jingus has returned!!

JESSE

Not only that but he’s the ref for the handicap match next week! What’s gonna happen next tonight?

*The camera heads backstage to The Lightning Crew lockerroom. The camera first zooms in on Vitamin X's face. His face is bruised with cuts. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is taking care of X, putting an ice pack on him. She holds him, which X seems to enjoy until Puerto Rican Lightning, who gets booed the moment he gets shown on screen as usual, steps in.*

Puerto Rican Lightning: Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Watch where your head goes X! Now, tell me again what happened?

Vitamin X: I was backstage, just minding my business, going to get a drink from the vending machine, when for no reason at all, that little PUNK K-Ness attacked me. AND I DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO DESERVE IT!!! AND THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST!!! It hurt, PRL. It hurt!

*The crowd boos Vitamin X as X puts his head on Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez's shoulder.*

PRL: Gee, that's awful.

*PRL pulls X's head off of Lindsay as he put his head on her chest.*

Vitamin X: He also said that you were a punk, a pussy, and you couldn't beat him at Dirty Deeds.

*The crowd cheers Vitamin X's comments despite they not being said by K-Ness. PRL gets a little more angry and starts breathing heavily. He keeps his cool though.*

Vitamin X: He also called Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez a ho that you got out of the street.

*The crowd cheers those comments. Lindsay is shocked while PRL gets alittle more angry. His face is turning red and he is breathing heavily. Mr. Boricua tries to calm him down.*

Vitamin X: He also said that The Mad Cappa could beat you fair and square.

*At this comment, which the crowd cheers for the most, PRL screams and throws some furniture. He yells obscentities and starts jumping up and down like a baby. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez screams as PRL screams.*

PRL: ALRIGHT! THAT DOES IT! CALLING MY GIRL NAMES IS ONE THING, BUT NOBODY, NOBODY SAIDS MAD CRAPPA CAN BEAT ME! K-NESS IS GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT HE SAID! Oh, and for what he did to you K-Ness. AND HE WILL PAY FOR IT AT DIRTY DEEDS WHEN I BEAT HIM FOR THE NORTH AMERICAN TITLE!!!

*The crowd boos as PRL calms down. The crowd begins chanting "P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!" as Vitamin X places his head on Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez's chest. PRL looks at X with anger in his eyes then thinks something over.*

PRL: Wait a minute. Why do we have to wait for Dirty Deeds for K-Ness to get his comeuppance? (A smile shows up on PRL's face) He's still in the building because he's got a match tonight right? Well, why don't we go meet him right now? After all, if he can't make it for his match, he could forfeit the NA Title. And he could then give the belt to me. (PRL smiles as the crowd boos) Boricua! *Mr. Boricua stands up and grunts* Come with me as we got a meeting with K-SUCK! Come on let's go!

*PRL and Mr. Boricua leave the dressing room as the crowd boos. Vitamin X is still with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, his face still on her chest.*

PRL: X, you coming?

Vitamin X: In a minute PRL!

*PRL grabs X and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez as the screen fades to black.*

JR: This isn't going to be good for K-Ness.

Jesse: You damn right this ain't going to be good for K-Ness!

JR: K-Ness better be prepare for PRL.

Jesse: He won't.

(Commercial)

JESSE

What a wild night so far! And I haven’t even started drinking!

JR

If I understand correctly Bizarro is coming out here right now to make an open challenge. If he’s still as mad as he was during our interview then I feel sorry for whoever accepts that challenge.

JESSE

I feel sorry for anyone who goes up against that guy. Except Blurricane…he’s getting what’s coming to him!

CUE: Blackened

(The slow building guitar intro starts as a lone spotlight shines on the spot where Bizarro rises from the stage. The fans boo and chant “Blurricane” as he steps out onto the ramp when the music gets heavier. Bizarro makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone before stepping in.)

BIZARRO

I’ve been pretty pissed lately and I think everyone knows why. So tonight I’m challenging anyone in the back to come out here and fight me! Of course if no one comes out I’ll go back there and drag someone to this ring to fight me! So send someone out!

(Bizarro faces the entrance and waits, but nothing happens.)

BIZARRO

Come on! Don’t make me come back there and drag someone out here!

(Once again Bizarro stands waiting while a few moments pass by and then…)

CUE: The Horror by RJD2

JR

What the hell??

JESSE

Who is this!?

(Large pyro shoots out horizontally across the stage from both sides as the music continues to play and out comes…The Shuffle!)

RING ANNOUNCER

Coming to the ring…making his OAOAST debut…weighing in at 255 pounds…from Lynnwood, Washington…THE SHUFFLE!!!!

JR

The Shuffle!?!?

JESSE

The who???

BIZARRO

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Who the hell is this!? The Shuffle? That’s not a name that’s a dance move! Boy you picked the wrong day to make a debut.

The Shuffle enters the ring and sticks out his hand for a handshake. Bizarro looks oddly at him before slapping the taste out of his mouth and shoving him to the ground.

*DING DING DING*

Shuffle gets back up and locks up with Bizarro, but Bizarro shoves him back down to the mat and poses for the crowd. The crowd boos loudly and even starts a small “Shuffle” chant. The Shuffle gets up with a smile on his face and slowly goes back to a lockup. Bizarro Hip Tosses him over and when he stands back up he knocks him back down with a quick Dropkick! Bizarro then gets in his face and starts yelling.

BIZARRO

Come on Number 13!!! Get up!!!

JR

Did you hear that? He’s acting like it’s Blurricane in the ring!

JESSE

Oh this guy is dead! Nice knowing ya!

Bizarro pulls him to his feet and goes to whip him to the ropes, but Shuffle reverses and hits Bizarro with a surprise Dropkick and the fans erupt! Shuffle makes the quick cover.

One…No!!!

Bizarro kicks out with authority and quickly stands up. Both men get face to face and Bizarro pie faces Shuffle back a few steps, but Shuffle comes right back and gets in Bizarro’s face! Shuffle then hits Bizarro with a hard right hand, whips him to the ropes, and hits a Standing Spinebuster that brings the fans to their feet! Cover.

One…No!!!

Bizarro is now pissed and jumps on Shuffle for a choke. The ref starts his 5 count and Bizarro barely breaks the choke in time. He quickly goes back to the choke and the ref tries to pull him off. Bizarro stands up and begins stomping on him, driving him into the corner. Bizarro runs to the opposite corner and comes running in with a hard Knee Strike, but Shuffle moves and Bizarro hits nothing but turnbuckle!

JR

Bizarro is letting his anger get the best of him! The Shuffle has the opportunity to attack!

JESSE

If I were him I’d run!

Bizarro stumbles out and Shuffle grabs him for a Half Nelson Suplex, but Bizarro elbows his way out and Snapmares him over. After taking a couple steps back Bizarro unleashes a hard Dropkick to the back of Shuffle’s head that causes him to snap forward and then flop back. Cover.

One…Two..No!!

Bizarro becomes frustrated and pulls Shuffle up into a Brainbuster, which he continues for Rolling Brainbusters! Cover.

One…Two…Thr..No!!

Bizarro becomes furious and backs the ref into a corner while yelling at him to count faster! Suddenly Shuffle rolls him up!

One…Two…Thre..No!!

Bizarro loses it and starts bouncing Shuffle’s head off the mat while yelling at him.

BIZARRO

You will never get my contract!!! You hear me!?

JR

Bizarro has lost it!!

JESSE

Like I said Shuffle needs to run!

Bizarro pulls him to his feet and tosses him into the corner where he stomps a mudhole in him. The ref tries to get in the way, but Bizarro just shoves him to the ground. Bizarro then exits the ring and brings in a chair, which the ref tries to pull away, but once again Bizarro shoves him to the mat. The ref desperately asks Bizarro not to use the chair, but Bizarro ignores him and places the chair on the mat. He then pulls Shuffle up and hits the Black Death on the chair!!!

JR

Bah gawd!!! He’s killed the young man!!

JESSE

But I think the ref just disqualified Bizarro! The Shuffle won!!!

*DING DING DING*

RING ANNOUNCER

Here’s your winner by way of disqualification….THE SHUFFLE!!!!

Bizarro grabs the ref and tosses him over the top rope before grabbing the chair, waiting for Shuffle to stand, and blasting him with a chair shot to the head that busts him open. Bizarro then raises the chair above his head as the crowd boos and chants “Blurricane” while Bizarro’s music plays.

JR

Bah gawd what a mess!! Cut to a commercial!!

(Commercial)

The show returns as "Let Me Clear My Throat" by DJ Kool is already playing as The Mad Cappa has a mic in his hand as he is sitting down with the crowd!

The Mad Cappa: Hey everybody, welcome back! And now, DA' STREET CORNER!

(The crowd cheers as Da' Street Corner intro screen plays on! They return as Cappa walks through the crowd!)

Jesse: Oh lord, not this tripe again....

JR: Bah god Jesse, I'm interested on what this boy has to say!

Cappa: Yo yo yo! What up everybody!

(The crowd cheers!)

Cappa: Since last week came off to a fine start, hell, this is for the people!

(More cheers!)

Jesse: Cappa should not go for the people's love! The people can't help him succeed!

JR: With the support of the people, who knows how far Cappa will go?!

Cappa: I got a suprise in store! My first guest has only shown up earlier in the OAOAST!

Jesse: It can't be who I'm thinking of!

JR: We'll just have to wait and see!

Cappa: But first, let's ask the people! (Walks over to a newly married couple with a "JUST MARRIED" sign!) Was up?! Congratulations! Besides, who is your favorite wrestler?!

Couple: Duh! No brainer! Shooter Jay!

Cappa (with a gulp!): Shooter Jay! Faced him once, best North American champion ever!

Jesse: Ha! He couldn't trick them!

JR: Shut up!

Cappa: (Walks over to the "HEEL SECTION"! Goes over to a group of drunk fans.) Aight, who is your favorite?

One Drunk Fan: CALVIN!

Jesse: Someone who knows who the best is JR!

Cappa: Where's a Coke when you need it?!

An another drunk fan: Puerto Rican Lightning can kick your ass!

Cappa: Kick my ass? Kick my ass? You sure had some nerve to say that! That coward has been afraid to face me! He knows that I can beat him for that piece of tin scrap that he sold his family's bodega for!

Jesse: Awww look! He can't handle the truth!

JR: Well there are idiots in the world.....

Cappa: Well before I get pissed off, here's my debut singles match for this week's "From the Archives"!

(A film reel plays up on the screen with a "From the Archives" graphic over it. A black screen plays up with the words Road to Anglemania II March 1, 2003.)

THE MAD CAPPA VS. OSCAR PENN

The show returns from commercial break as Oscar Penn is already in the ring. The Mad Cappa comes out to "The Final Audition" by Banya with a very excited look. He comes out to apathy from the crowd.

Coach: Well it's nice to have you back Michael.

Cole: It's nice to be back. I missed you, Coach.

-Awkward silence-

As soon as the bell sounds, the gentleman in the suit who appeared earlier comes out with a note pad and a pen. Oscar and Cappa circle around each other for a couple of seconds. They soon tie up as they jockey for position. Cappa powers Oscar down. Cappa then runs to bounce off the ropes. Oscar gets back up and puts Cappa in a sleeper hold when Cappa bounces back. Oscar punches Cappa's head a couple of times as Cappa tries to struggle out. However, Cappa grabs hold of Oscar and does a side suplex!

Cole: What a move that was!

Cappa gets back up and kicks Oscar's neck a couple of times. Cappa pulls Oscar up to Irish whip him to the ropes. Oscar bounces back into a dropkick from Cappa! The guy in the suit continues to take notes. Cappa goes for the cover. Oscar gets up at one. Cappa gets Oscar up into a snap suplex! Cappa drags Oscar to a corner where he proceeds to kick his neck some more! Cappa climbs to the top turnbuckle to a more lively crowd where he does a legdrop from the top turnbuckle! Oscar clutches his neck in pain as Cappa sets Oscar back up! Cappa decides to bounce off the ropes. Oscar tries to clothesline Cappa, but Cappa ducks to stop dead in his tracks right behind Oscar to do a reverse DDT. Cappa goes for the cover again. Oscar gets his right arm up at two! Cappa is surprised!

Coach: Mad Cappa can't believe that Oscar kicked out after that move!

Cappa tries for the cover again. Oscar again gets his right arm up at two! Cappa gets frustrated at the fact that he can't finish off Oscar! So, Cappa rapidly sets Oscar back up as he lauches a rapid succession of punches! The guy in the suit stops taking notes and walks down to ringside. He yells at Cappa to calm down and focus on taking out Oscar! Cappa is wondering who this guy is and what he is up to, but calms down. He sets Oscar back up on his feet as Cappa bounces off the ropes. Cappa attempts an IMPACT!, but Oscar ducks! Oscar celebrates motioning to the crowd that he is smart! However, Cappa stops and does the Fall From Grace!

Cole: Oh man! This one has got to be over!

The guy in the suit tells Cappa to not waste time. Thinking it's all over, Cappa goes for the cover. However, Oscar's left foot is under the rope! Cappa snaps Oscar back up and Irish whips him to the turnbuckles. Cappa gets upset and does a set of chops on Oscar! The crowd WOOOS everytime a chop is done! Cappa yells out, "It's over!" He grabs Oscar, climbs up to the top turnbuckle, and IT'S SHOWTIME! Oscar Penn is out! The crowd cheers very loudly for the move! The guy in the suit tells him to cover Oscar. Cappa gets the pinfall victory in 4:27!

Coach: Cappa wins! Cappa wins!

Coach: Who the hell is that guy in the suit?

Cole: I'm not sure, but that was a very impressive debut for The Mad Cappa.

The Final Audition plays over the speakers as The Mad Cappa celebrates his singles debut match! Oscar Penn is still out! The guy in the suit tells Cappa to attack him while he's down! Cappa flat out refuses to do so and walks back to the backstage. The guy in the suit follows him to the backstage. They go to a commercial break.

Winner: THE MAD CAPPA

(They return to the show as The Mad Cappa is at another part of the crowd. The crowd chants "Cap-pa! Cap-pa! Cap-pa!" Cappa has a huge grin on his face!)

Cappa: Well without further ado, hheeeeeeeerreeeee's Oscar Penn!

(The crowd has a confused look as no one shows up from the ramp!)

Jesse: That Oscar Penn is smart!

JR: I dunno Jesse! Is he afraid to come out?

(A road agent runs up to Cappa and murmurs something to him and tells him to look at the Angletron. There Oscar is laid out in the backstage with some cane laying next to him!)

Cappa: Oh no! I'm a get to the bottom of this, whoever did this, you have until next week to show up to fess up! So people, until next week, whatever what happens, just don't ask! Just accept it!

JR: Looks like we will find out next week's Street Corner!

Jesse: Why won't Cappa go away!

(Commercial break.)

JR

It's just about time for our main event for the NA title!

*K-Ness is shown backstage. The crowd cheers the moment his face is shown. He is breathing heavily as he stretches and does jumping jacks. The OaOasT North American Championship belt and his signature towel are on a box right next to K-Ness. He grabs the belt and towel and prepares to leave.*

JR: And there he is. The OaOasT North American Heavyweight Champion, K-Ness getting ready for his NA Title defense-WAIT A MINUTE!

Mr. Boricua appears from out of nowhere and hits K-Ness in the back with a forearm. K-Ness is down on the ground as Mr. Boricua kicks K-Ness in the gut several times.

JR: What the hell is Mr. Boricua doing out there?

Jesse: He's doing what PRL promised earlier. He's punishing K-Ness for hurting Vitamin X earlier.

JR: Come on that's enough.

Jesse: Hey, K-Ness shouldn't have been a punk.

Mr. Boricua picks up K-Ness, but K-Ness comes back with an eyepoke. The crowd cheers as K-Ness punches Mr. Boricua several times. This causes Mr. Boricua to run away. K-Ness gives chase.

JR: Now this ain't right. What a coward Mr. Boricua is!

Jesse: He's recuperating, Jim Ross. He's recurperating.

K-Ness gives chase to Mr. Boricua. He follows him into the back alley of the arena. Mr. Boricua has diappeared and K-Ness is furious, looking for him.

K-Ness: Hey! Hey! Where are you? Huh? Where are you? Infact, where's your bitch, Puerto Rican Lightning? Where is that asshole? Come on out, you coward! I ain't The Mad Cappa, but I can still kick your ass!

Suddenly, from the darkness, Vitamin X comes out and clotheslines K-Ness in the back. Puerto Rican Lightning comes out and starts laying into K-Ness with several rights and lefts and Mr. Boricua spears K-Ness into the concrete.

JR: The brutality. Where is security?

Jesse: This is great, JR! Maybe K-Ness should have thought it over when he accepted the challenge for the match at Dirty Deeds!

JR: The Lightning Crew, laying into K-Ness, the North American Champion.

Mr. Boricua picks up Vitamin X and gives him a chokeslam on the concrete. PRL laughs eviliy and then picks up K-Ness. He gives him a P.R. Nightmare.

JR: P.R. Nightmare on the concrete! That had to hurt!

Jesse: HA! THIS IS GREAT!

K-Ness is lying on the concrete face first. He's unconscicous as PRL laughs. Vitamin X kicks K-Ness in the gut several times and laughs also. Mr. Boricua too laughs.

JR: Despicable. Just plain despicable.

Jesse: K-Ness is getting what he deserves. This is just a PREVIEW of what will happen when PRL meets K-Ness at the Dirty Deeds Pay-Per-View. Only a sampling of what K-Ness will get from PRL. PRL will DESTROY K-NESS AT DIRTY DEEDS!

Puerto Rican Lightning(Standing over K-Ness): Oh K-Ness! Tick toc. Tick toc. Tick toc. Tick toc. Tick toc. Tick toc. That is the sound of your North American Title reign coming to an end. Like I said, it will go away on September 28th. So, cherish it. Because it can easily disappear because I will be the Last Man Standing. September 28th, I will get what I deserve. September 28th will begin the reign of PRL. IntenseZone will suffer the wrath of Puerto Rican Lightning. On September 28th, you will suffer a P.R. Nightmare! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

*The Lightning Crew leave the alley leaving K-Ness down on the concrete face first, bloody, and struggling to get up. The crowd is booing.*

JR: This is not good for K-Ness. Not good at all.

Jesse: Hey, K-Ness asked for it by attacking Vitamin X.

JR: HE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS!

(*Cut back to the annoucer's table with Jim Ross and Jesse "The Body" Ventura*)

JR: PRL should be ashamed of himself. Attacking K-Ness without warning.

Jesse: What do you mean without warning? K-NESS ATTACKED VITAMIN X! HE SAID THE MAD CAPPA COULD BEAT PRL! HE ASKED FOR IT!

JR: That's a load of crap! (Listens into his headset) Fans, I have just been told by OaOasT officals, that, due to the attack by The Lightning Crew attack on K-Ness, tonight's scheldued OaOasT North American Title match will NOT take place. We apoligize, but K-Ness is unable to compete due to the attack.

Jesse: And there is alot more of that coming September 28th. Last Man Standing Match for the North American Title! This will be PRL's night! I can feel it!

Jesse: Let's hope not. Sunday, September 28th at Dirty Deeds, Puerto Rican Lightning will take on K-Ness for the OaOasT North American Championship in a Last Man Standing Match. This will be a match and a night for the ages!

Jesse: I'm so excited, I need a drink to calm me down.

JR: I'm sorry but we're out of time! Thanks for being with us tonight and we'll see you next week!

(Fade Out)