Tony149

PRESENTED IN HD

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

OAOAST.COM EXCLUSIVE!
MOMENTS AFTER THE CHI-TOWN SPECACULAR

As the caption reads, the show opens with exclusive footage of THEODORE MONEYMAKER throwing a tantrum inside the Enterprise dressing room.

MONEYMAKER
(sobbing)
It’s not fair! It’s not fair! I should still be the champion! Me!

CMJ
He's a fahkin wreck, Spencah!

SPENCER
Got that right. I was gonna ask if I could get a raise, and now look at him. My raise is shot!

CHRISTIAN
Think not of your monetary deficiency, only of our disgraced captain and comrade.

Lorelei tries to console Moneymaker but is shoved against the wall, startling the other E members.

Moneymaker spots OAOAST cameras and pauses.

MONEYMAKER
Don’t you look at me!

Moneymaker hurls a TABLE at the cameraman, which thankfully misses. The now former OAOAST Champion goes back to turning over furniture until Lorelei returns with his spiritual guide ABDULLAH NERDLY.

ABDULLAH
Brother Moneymaker, what troubles you?  

MONEYMAKER
That sonuva bitch! He cost me the title. You saw it. Right?

ABDULLAH
We all saw it. Did we not?

CW, Spencer, CMJ and Lorelei agree.

CMJ
Piece of shit that Blanchaad is.

MONEYMAKER
But he wasn’t the only one. There were more. Yes, more. I haven’t forgotten. They’ll pay. They’ll ALL pay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTCXZbCNFU

hd.jpg

COLE
Welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN ladies and gentlemen! We've got quite the lineup planned for you tonight in Kansas City! Krista Isadora Duncan will defend her OAOAST World title against Malaysia, there will be number one contender match to determine who will face Sophie at Angleslam, plus so much more!

The Wall by Kansas hits, and the Deadly Alliance make their way to the ring.  Reject, accompanied by Melissa Nerdly, followed by Mr. Dick and Malaysia Nerdly, followed by Sandman9000, Thunderkid, and Arturas bringing up the rear.  Everyone is dressed in black.

COLE
And here comes a jovial bunch, the Deadly Alliance!

COACH
And look, wearing all black!  Obviously here to mourn the death of Alfdogg's career!

The camera cuts to the ring, where there sits a coffin, with an arrangement of flowers standing behind it, and a picture of Alfdogg sitting center.

COLE
Oh, that's uncalled for!

The DA enters the ring, and TK picks up the picture of Alf, wiping a mock-tear away from his eye, then sets it back down.  Reject grabs a mic.

REJECT
Folks...we are gathered here today...to witness the death of a true legend.  That's right...last week at the Chi-Town Spectacular, Alfdogg wrestled his very last match.  But it's OK...while one legend has come to an end, a new one was born this past week...me.

*crowd boos*

REJECT
As a matter of fact, that's TWO former World champions I've put an end to in the past three months.  If you remember, at School's Out, we finished off Tha Puerto Rican in the Money in the Bank match.

*crowd boos*

REJECT
And last week...well, double your pleasure, double your fun, as the run of Alfdogg was ended at the hands of me.

*crowd boos*

REJECT
However...not everything came up roses for the Deadly Alliance last night.  We had everything under control in that Battlebowl match...but somebody messed things up.  Somebody didn't have their head in the game, you could say, and it caused things to fall apart.  Hell, you could even say that somebody made a "Dick" move.

COACH
Hey, wait a minute...

Mr. Dick looks at Reject with a confused look.  Reject then turns to Mr. Dick.

REJECT
Yeah...I'm talking about you!  I don't like where you're coming from lately.

MR. DICK
Hey, wait a minute.  What happened last week was an accident.

REJECT
Oh, I'm sure it was.  What about you partying with Moneymaker and the Enterprise, after he won the title?

MR. DICK
Well, he's been good to me in the past...

REJECT
In the past, Jock.  You see...

MR. DICK
Hey.  That's Mr. Dick to you.

The crowd starts to buzz now.

REJECT
You listen to me.  I'm the leader of this group, I'll call you what I will.  The Deadly Alliance is all about the gold...the big gold.  And anyone who has it...they're an enemy to us.  Denzel Spencer is another example.  I'm tired of that punk showing us up!  That's why tonight, Thunderkid's gonna go out there and teach him a lesson by taking his title!

MR. DICK
How does he get a title shot?  Spencer already pinned him once!

THUNDERKID
Yeah, well, this is twice he's eliminated you from a battle royal!

REJECT
He's got you there.  Y'know, "fool me once" and all that.

Master Blaster (Jammin') hits, and Denzel Spencer appears on the stage, to a big reaction.

DENZEL
So, you're all gonna teach me a lesson, mon?  Well, you know wot, I thought I proved this wasn't no fluke!  So, it looks like tonight, Thunderkid mon, you need a little refresher course!

*crowd cheers*

DENZEL
And the instructor is me, Denzel Spencer!  Get ready tonight, it's you who's gonna be taught a lesson, mon!

Master Blaster (Jammin') plays Denzel back off, as TK is fuming in the ring.

COLE
Well, a big match booked for tonight, United States title, Denzel Spencer defends his title against the Deadly Alliance's Thunderkid!  But all does not seem to be well in the Deadly Alliance!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
HISTORIC FIRST: TWO WOMEN COMPETING FOR THE WORLD TITLE
KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN VS MALAYSIA
TONIGHT!

COMING UP NEXT
THE BLOW OFF
CITIZEN SOLDIERS VS LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND
NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

Accompanied by Queen Esther, the Last Kings of Scotland march to the ring Bushwhackers-style to the tune of

BUFFER
The following GRUDGE MATCH is scheduled for one fall. Being led down the aisle by QUEEN ESTHER… Europe’s finest athletes, at a total combine weight of 430 pounds… DANNY BOY and SCOTTISH SCOTT… THE LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The Last Kings terrorize folks ringside.

COLE
Watch out here. These guys are nuts.

Queen Esther overhears Cole’s remark and confronts him.

QUEEN ESTHER
I believe you meant they’re handsome, brave and strong!

COLE
Whatever you say. I don’t want any problems.

COACH
Don’t worry, Cole. I’m sure you’d love those nuts.

“Citizen Soldier” by 3 Doors Down cues and Citizen Soldiers make their way ringside.

BUFFER
Their opponents serve the public’s trust, protect the innocent and uphold the law. They are TIM CASH and BARON WINDELS… CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

Cash and BW acknowledge the cheers with a MIGHTY FIST PUMP~!  

COLE
A rivalry that began in March ends tonight as the Last Kings of Scotland and Citizen Soldiers settle the score once and for all.  

COACH
I, for one, look forward to the end of bloodshed caused throughout this great land of ours by Citizen Soldiers, Cole. The government warned about people like them.

COLE
:rolleyes:  

The first to enter the ring, BW is greeted by Scottish Scott. And it’s not a warm greeting either. The two men slug it out while Danny Boy pummels Cash.

* DINGDINGDING *

Citizen Soldiers reverse a pair of whips and backdrop the Last Kings. Cash whips Scott towards BW for THE BIG BOOT, and then Danny for THE BUTT BUMP!

COLE
BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!

The cover.

ONE!

KICKOUT!

BW tags Cash and whips Danny into the ropes. He drops down and Cash smacks Danny with a BACKBRAIN WHEELKICK!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Danny escapes a suplex and executes a PUMP HANDLE FALLAWAY SLAM!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Danny rams Cash into the knee of Scott and tags out. Scott clubs Cash hard across the chest.

Again.

And again.

Scott calls Danny in and they floor Cash with a double elbow smash!

COLE
Double Cowboy Bebop elbow, a page out of BW‘s playbook. You know that had to tick him off.  

COACH
Yeah, he’s jealous the Last Kings executed that move better than he ever has.

Old fashion backbreaker leads to a pin attempt.

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Danny receives the tag and nails Cash, who’s being held by Scott, with a middle rope knee to the ribcage!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Danny rams Cash into the buckle, then delivers a series of corner shoulder thrusts. Irish whip, but Cash puts on the brakes and nails oh Danny Boy with an ENZIGURI~!

SCHOOL BOY!

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY SCOTT!

Scott fires Cash off and presses him into the air…and Cash DROPKICKS him on the way down!

Citizen Soldiers tag.

BW unloads with rapid-fire Cowboy Bebop elbows and slams both Last Kings. MYSPACE COMEBACK knocks Scott outside, and then BW catches Danny with a TOP ROPE LARIAT!

COLE
It’s Clobbering Time!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO, FOOT ON THE ROPES! WHICH QUEEN ESTHER PLACE THERE!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BARON
:angry:

QUEEN ESTHER
:huh:

COACH
Look at that big brute picking on somebody half his size.

COLE
Queen Esther shouldn’t have interfered in the first place. If she makes that a habit then she’ll really have problems one of these days.

BW ducks a blindside attack and executes a fall away slam, a/k/a THE DEVIL’S ADDICTION!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Danny reverses a whip and Scott knees BW in the back. Dropkick follows and Danny makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The Last Kings tag and Scott lays the boots to BW. Irish whip, and Scott delivers a clubbing clothesline! As customary following a nasty strike, Scott clubs his chest…and then drops a knee on BW’s chest!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

The Last Kings tag, then head up top after Scott slams BW.

COACH
Highland Farewell?

COLE
I think you may be right. They hit this and it’ll be all over.

But BW avoids the double leg drops and tags Cash!

MISSLE DROPKICK levels both Last Kings, and BW clotheslines Scott over the top! Cash plants Danny mid-ring with a running suplex, then locks on THE MIDWEST SLING!

BW stands guard. Danny taps.

* DINGDINGDING *

“Citizen Soldier” by 3 Doors Down cues.

BUFFER
OAOAST Marks, here are your winners, the team of TIM CASH and BARON WINDELS… CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!

Their hands raised in victory, Citizen Soldiers play to the crowd.

COLE
The bloodiest chapter in the careers of Baron Windels and Tim Cash comes to a close with a huge victory over the Last Kings of Scotland.

COACH
I’ve got to give Citizen Soldiers their due, Cole. The Last Kings threw everything but the kitchen sink at them and they continued to fight. Gotta respect that.

COLE
More action on the way!

COMMERCIAL

Returning break we find Queen Esther backstage directing Rico and Lucius to burn numerous OAOAST tapes.

QUEEN ESTHER
Yes, yes, good destroy those tapes! They have very bad images on them and I just don't want people seeing them. They could have nightmares, scary evil nightmares with lots of blood and I just don't want to think about!

Wandering on such an odd and unique scene, Terry Taylor can't help but look amazed.

TERRY TAYLOR
What are you doing?

QUEEN ESTHER
Oh my! You're just in time to help smash up these tapes. I'm trying to save my kingdom and rid the world of evil by burning all copies of the Citizen Soldiers win. How might children react if they see a replay of that, terrible, terrible match? They might start trying to act like Baron Windells or Tim Cash and then my kingdom is doomed!

RICO
Hey, mang, you want the kingdom to be destroyed? Is that watchu want, unpatriotic bastard?

TERRY TAYLOR
Upatri.....its not even a real kingdom! Its just a weird term she uses to describe whatever arena we're in!

QUEEN ESTHER
Nobody likes a frown clown, trying be a happy pappy, instead!

TERRY TAYLOR
All of these tapes don't have that match on it. You're just destroying tapes for no reason!

QUEEN ESTHER
Correction, I'm protecting everyone for a very good reason, so we can all live happy and magical lives where the baddies don't win! I'll sing you a song so you'll understand. Put on the good stuff, that's right! Put on the right stuff, that's good! Take off the bad stuff, that's right! Take off the bad stuff, that's good! Tell it goodbye, yes yes. We want the good stuff, and that's all! We hate the bad stuff, 'cause its wrong! Smash it and smash it good job! Kill anyone who tries to stop us, serves em right! Make them bleed, from a gun fight. We love-

TERRY TAYLOR
That's um....that's....I got it. Thank you. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing.

LUCIUS AND RICO
THE ROOF, THE ROOF, THE ROOF IS ON FIRE, WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHERFUCKER BURN, BURN MOTHERFUCKER, BURN!

QUEEN ESTHER
:o My virgin ears!

Last week.

As he stands in the middle of the ring, a flurry of boos shower the CFO of the OAOAST, as Anglesault is slowly but surely becoming one of the most hated men in the company once again. Still, with a proud smile on his face, he takes the mic, and makes his announcement.

ANGLESAULT
Ladies and gentlemen, it is an honor and a privelege to introduce to you at this time...the new, the improved, the REBORN...ZACK MALIBU!

"Getting Away With Murder" hits, and those boos are really kicking in now, as Malibu's recent actions against Todd Cortez have left his allegiances in question. Zack walks out, dressed well as always, but with a stonefaced expression, not reacting positively or negatively to the fans response. He slowly heads to the ring, stopping to peer out at his one-time supporters, then continues on his trek. As he enters the ring, Anglesault all too eagerly hands him the microphone, then shakes the hand of his best friend, showing a visible endorsement for what Zack has become.

COLE
We haven't heard a reaction for Zack like this in quite some time, and he's got a lot of explaining to do!

COACH
I told you, Mikey Cole, I told you something wasn't right with that boy for the last few months!

Malibu looks around, waiting for the crowd to quiet, but they don't, and that prevents him from making his speech. Finally, with Anglesault flanking him, he begins anyway.

MALIBU
You can continue to say and do as you will, but you are not going to stop me from talking here tonight.

The crowd boos louder, but Zack continues.

MALIBU
For months now...and honestly, even a bit longer than that, people have been wondering where my head was at. They have questioned my heart, and my dedication to this company. They put my character up for judgment, because I wasn't giving you people what you wanted. Well, I am here to tell you tonight that I am TIRED of having to worry about what you people want!

That does nothing to stop the negative reaction.

MALIBU
You see, I'm going to be completely honest with you people tonight, and if you want to boo honesty, then go right ahead. Because in your everyday lives, all you demand is honesty. If your spouse is cheating on you, you want the truth, because the lies could tear your family apart. If your boss tells you you "might" get a raise, you want to know if it's for sure, because you have a house to buy or a vacation to plan. If your kids try their first cigarrette, or something worse, you want to know if they did it because you want to make sure that you cut the head off of the snake and stop it before it becomes a trend and leads to addiction! All anyone wants in their life is honesty, and now that I'm being honest with you people, you should listen to it, you should appreciate it, and you should understand where I'm coming from.

Though the booing doesn't cease, Malibu has their attention, and moves on.

MALIBU
People wonder why I did what I did to Todd Cortez. So allow me to explain myself. For the past few months, Anglesault here has been calling me out on my demeanor, putting my character in question. He said that I didn't have what it took to be The Franchise of this company anymore, and it took me a while to understand he was right. He didn't sugarcoat anything, he didn't try to come to a compromise or reason with me...he saw me in a state of mind that was a fault of my own. I created a false sense of security for myself, built on the cheers of you people and the accolades I'd accomplished, and all the while I was growing empty inside. I had lost sight of who I truly am. I no longer had substance. I was playing a role for you people, and for the boys in the back, because that's who you wanted me to be. Only recently did I open my eyes to this, and when I looked in the mirror I saw a man who grew weak. I knew that Anglesault was right...I wasn't The Franchise anymore. I was weak, tired...I was becoming everything that I hated. I created an escape within myself, but sure enough, everything I kept buried came eating away at me. People want to know where Todd Cortez came in? I'll bring you back a little bit...three years ago, Todd Cortez was one of three people who broke into my house and accosted my girlfriend and my baby daughter. Do you people remember that?

The crowd buzzes, as many recall one of the most infamous nights in OAOAST history.

MALIBU
Now, people thought the past was the past. That I grew to respect Todd Cortez, and considered him an ally. A friend. Tell me now, people, would any of YOU befriend someone who attacked your family in that fashion? A man who intimidated a 95 pound woman and a BABY? You wouldn't, and any one of you who says otherwise is a liar. Many of you would not let that person live to see another day. Or you would do whatever it took to make that persons life a living hell. Instead, Todd Cortez became a hero to the masses...YOU PEOPLE TURNED HIM INTO A HERO! You took him in, cheered for him, motivated him, felt that he was wronged by people like Landon Maddix, when the truth is that Todd Cortez deserved everything that came to him, including the chairshot that I gave him in Chicago! Todd Cortez...you're not the only reason for this, but you are the main one, because it was you and The Wildcards, in 2006, that caused this part of me to evolve. I have a family to care for. I have a daughter, and I will not...I CAN NOT, live a lie and teach her that pretending is OK. Sure, it's all right if she's in the backyard with her toys, because she's a child. She can create that fantasy world. However, as a father, as a human being with moral choices to make for her, I will not teach her to forgive and forget. I will not teach her to turn the other cheek, because this world will eat you alive if you do! This has nothing to do with vengeance, Todd, or respect. This has to do with SURVIVAL. To SURVIVE in this world today, you have to be butthroat. There is no grey area, not for me. It is kill or be killed and I am not going to die for you people, or for people like Todd Cortez. I will survive, no matter whose blood I have to spill. I will survive to show those that understand, those that sympathize, that we cannot be weak. I will survive to show my daughter that she cannot let ANYONE take advantage of her. I will survive to show my girlfriend that she should not be taken for granted, and should not be afraid to stand up for herself. This is MY COMPANY. This man to my left, he's retired, and he's running it from behind a desk, and I am the heir apparent inside this ring. I am the judge of everyone person who walks into that locker room and gets a shot at being a superstar. Some come here to work hard and see where it gets them. Many come here to try and make a quick buck and a quick name for themself. NONE OF THEM, and I hope you're all listening back there...NONE OF THEM, past, present, or future, will make a name for themselves at my expense. The days of Zack Malibu playing the role ARE OVER. For those of you who feel that I've turned my back on you, then reality has just slapped you in the face. Go back to your lives pretending that everything's OK. Pretend that you have enough money to make rent this month. Pretend that you love the person you're with, and not the person you're fooling around with in your car outside you're office. Go back to your fantasy worlds. This is my world. This is my company. This is the REAL ZACK MALIBU.

"Getting Away With Murder" hits, and Zack drops the mic in the ring. He turns to Anglesault, who is applauding his speech, and then goes so far as to hold the ropes for him as he exits. Zack and Anglesault head up the aisleway, as we cut back quick to Coach and Cole.

COACH
I'll be damned, Mikey Cole. It took him twenty eight years, but Zack Malibu was finally made into an honest man!

COLE
I've known Zack for a long time, and I've never seen him like this. I always gave him a lot of credit for taking a lot of punishment and keeping his head above water, but it seems now that he's reached the boiling point.

COACH
We all have it, Mikey Cole. Even you could go postal someday with the way we treat you. I just hope I can dive under our table fast enough to avoid the gunfire!

COLE
Oh please!

BUFFER
The following six man tag team GRUDGE MATCH is set for one fall!

The crowd rise to their feet as the intro to "Like The Angel" hits. As the lyrics kick in the twin Nerdly brothers run out and nail a leaping high-five, setting off a pair of pyrotechnic rockets, one orange and one blue. The twin brothers then turn their hands back, for an even higher leaping high-five from their masked buddy J-MAX.

BUFFER
Introducing team number one. From Edmonton, Alberta Canada... the team of MARV and MEL... THE CHRIST AIR EEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPPRRRRRREEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! And their tag team partner, from Birmingham, England, "THE BIRMINGHAM BAD BOY"... J - MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXX!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The high flying trio head to the ring, MARV and MEL slapping hands while J-MAX tumbles into the ring.

COLE
What an exciting team this is, The Christ Air Express and the masked flier from England J-MAX. But tonight isn't about excitement, it will be about redemption against The Heavenly Rockers.

.:CUE: Nirvana, "Heart Shaped Box":.

As the boos ring out, multicolour spotlights fill the stage. And for a while, that's all that does.

COLE
The Heavenly Rockers, making us wait here. For months, Logan and Synth mocked and humiliated Jamie O'Hara, a smear campaign that lead to O'Hara disappearing from the OAOAST. The Christ Air Express came to the defence of their friend, before a masked man by the name of J-MAX appeared, co-incidentally enough from the same city in England, with the same nickname, same build, et cetera, appeared to even up the odds.

COACH
Coincidentally, huh?

Even after that recap, there's no sign of The Heavenly Rockers and the music suddenly cuts. MARV and MEL look on confused.

COLE
What is this about?

The referee leaves the ring and jogs to the back to find out what's going on, which leaves The CAE and J-MAX to wait impatiently.

COLE
We're having some technical problems here, apparantly. The Heavenly Rockers are here and they are up next, we hope to have this issue sorted out when we come back, stay tuned and HeldDOWN will be right back.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

COLE
Welcome back to HeldDOWN, where we've finally got a hold of The Heavenly Rockers and Abdullah. And for some reason, they don't look happy to be out here.

The referee is pointing the complaining Heavenly Rockers to the ring, Logan particularly put out about something. As The Rockers back up towards the ring they suddenly get told to turn around by Abdullah. And as they do, MARV and MEL launch J-MAX over the top, HITTING A 450 STYLE DIVE ONTO THEM ON THE FLOOR!!!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
WOW! That won't make them any happier to be here!

*DINGDINGDING*

The referee calls for the bell to officially start the match...

...AS MARV AND MEL LEAVE THE RING WITH STEREO SUICIDE DIVES ONTO THE ROCKERS!!!!

COACH
This isn't fair! The Heavenly Rockers clearly aren't prepared, this match should have been delayed for a week or two, give them chance to properly prepare, tie up any loose ends.

COLE
This match has been signed for weeks! If they're not ready, they should be!

COACH
Well something's obviously up, doofus!

MARV and MEL stop celebrating and turn their attentions to Abdullah. Finding himself surrounded, Abdullah tries to turn and leave, but finds J-MAX blocking his path. And with no other option, he drops to his knees and prays for mercy. Not from his three opponents, but from the heavens. Simultaneously shrugging their shoulders, MARV, MEL and J-MAX sandwich the adopted Nerdly sibling with triple basement dropkicks!

COACH
And now they're attacking a man in mid-prayer! What kind of monsters do we employ in this company!?

Thrown back inside, Synth is followed in by The Christ Air Express. They shoot him to the ropes and hit a double hiptoss. They then roll Synth back up, allowing J-MAX to come off the top with a Springboard Missile Dropkick!

Save by Logan!

MARV and MEL take it to Logan, able to send him to the floor with a double dropkick. They follow out, while J-MAX keeps the pressure on Synth. Stomping him in the corner, J-MAX pulls Synth out and looks for an irish whip, but it's reversed. J-MAX sneaks out of the way of a charge though, slinking between the top and middle ropes, then using them to lean back and kick Synth in the head.

COLE
Max Evade! Once J-MAX gets going he's so hard to catch!

COACH
And you know this from three matches? Unless, of course, he's Jamie O'Hara in disguise!

COLE
Have you ever thought about becoming a detective? One that specialises in really obvious cases?

Pulling himself out to the apron, J-MAX waits for Synth to turn around and springboards to the top again... but Synth ducks low. J-MAX manages to land on his feet and quickly hits the ropes. Trying to keep up Synth swings and misses with a clothesline. From off the middle rope, J-MAX springs back with a moonsault, which Synth manages to sidestep. But Synth misses again with a clothesline and eats a spinning back kick to the jaw!! Cover...

No!

Before Synth can get back up, J-MAX flattens him with a Standing Moonsault!!

NO!

COACH
The Rockers haven't even had the chance to get started, at least give them a chance to organise.

J-MAX goes to hit the ropes again, but has his ankle grabbed from the outside by Abdullah! The distraction allows Synth the time to organise, and pounce, delivering a side russian legsweep.

COACH
There we go.

No!

Climbing to the apron, Abdullah offers his 'spiritual advice' as Synth puts the boots to J-MAX. Meanwhile Logan fights off MARV, with MEL laying hurt. Synth stops to give thanks to the divine spirits with Abdullah before he picks J-MAX up and sends him to the ropes. Synth makes the mistake of more divine thanks though and ends up catching a running dropkick, sending him sprawling backwards and into Abdullah on the apron.

COLE
The Gods apparantly have a sense of humour.

J-MAX takes Synth and throws him into a corner, before grabbing Abdullah and hauling him in over the top.

COLE
And now Abdullah is going to get a little taste of the action.

All the prayers in world can't save Abdullah from tasting the right hands of J-MAX. Sent into the corner, Abdullah is rocked with a flying back elbow. J-MAX then scoops and slams Abdullah, setting him near the corner.

COLE
J-MAX going to take flight!

The Birmingham Bad Boy climbs the turnbuckles and lines Abdullah up...

...BUT GETS CROTCHED BY LOGAN!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Grabbing him by the mask, Logan hauls J-MAX right out of his uncomfortable position and down throat-first across the top rope! J-MAX recoils back towards the middle of the ring, right into Synth, who spins him around and delivers a Double Arm DDT...

Kickout!

COLE
J-MAX isn't going down without a fight tonight. The last thing he wants after all this time is to be beaten by The Rockers.

COACH
Yeah, then he'd have to buy another mask to hide behind, because he'll have made a joke of his second identity too.

Logan stomps into the ring and bosses around the referee, as Synth sets J-MAX up. Together The Heavenly Rockers slap and shove J-MAX around before they set him up, looking to deliver double Percussion DDTs. But before they can do so, in come MARV and MEL. The Christ Air Express rush out in front of Synth and Logan, pulling them down with stereo sunset flips, causing J-MAX to flip over with them jacknifing them down...

Abdullah dives on the pile to break it up!

COLE
Boy, what a scramble there.

As everybody picks themselves up, MARV and MEL round on their adopted brother, but get cut off from behind by Logan and Synth. Clubbing away at The CAE, they send them off with irish whips. MARV and MEL baseball slide through the legs though, setting off J-MAX, who blasts both Rockers with Busaiku knees to the face!! And MARV and MEL dive on top with covers...

J-MAX cuts Abdullah off...

NO!

COLE
Referee letting this one go, all six men are in there and it's fair game.

COACH
Great cover for lousy officiating. This match never even should have started!

J-MAX is thrown outside by Abdullah, who grabs his brothers by the hair and holds them in place. Smiles form on The Heavenly Rockers' faces, apparantly the only ones who don't see how flimsy this plan is. And sure enough, MARV and MEL manage to break away from Abdullah's 182 pound grip and he gets flattened by Logan and Synth!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Distracted, Logan and Synth are rolled up...

NO!!

All four men scramble up and Logan gets a quick kick in on MEL, setting him for the Percussion...

*SMACK!*

...but MARV breaks away from Synth and connects with an enziguri, stepping up off his twin's back to do so! MEL quickly sneaks behind Logan and shoves him into Synth. The collision sends Synth tumbling out of the ring and leaves Logan dazed. Spun around, Logan gets hit with a super quick Flatliner/Enziguri combo!!

COLE
A trip to the Pearly Gates for Logan Mann!

MEL moves his brother out of the way and WIPES OUT SYNTH WITH A SOMERSAULT PLANCHA!!! Abdullah is cut off, hit with dropkick that knocks him off the apron and to the floor with a thud, his head bouncing off the floor as J-MAX climbs up top, Logan within range... FOR THE SHOOTING STAR LEGDROP!!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE
Taking it to the MAX~!

Cover by J-MAX...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING*

COLE
And redemption has been dealt!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the match, the team of J-MAX and MARV and MEL, THE CHRIST AAAAIIIIRRRRRRR EEXXXPPRRREEEESSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

J-MAX pumps his fist, clear to all how much victory means to him.

COLE
After months of character assassination, The Heavenly Rockers have finally been made to eat their words!

COACH
I... I don't know what happened here, but this isn't right! The Heavenly Rockers clearly weren't prepared, their minds weren't in the match... something wasn't right, that's what beat them, not Jamie O'Hara!

COLE
No, J-MAX beat them.

COACH
SAME THING!

The Nerdly twins enter the ring to congratulate the redeemed J-MAX, as The Heavenly Rockers pull a Forrest Griffin and head for higher ground.

COLE
Folks, its time for our interview with Battle Bowl winner and number one contender to world title at Angleslam, Leon Rodez!

Leon Rodez appears on screen, wearing a purple polo shirt and a Detroit Tigers baseball cap. His appearance on screen draws boos from the audience.

COLE
Leon, thank you for joining us and congratulations on your Battle Bowl victory.

LEON
Whatever. Don't patronize me.

COLE
Let’s talk a bit about-

LEON
June second, 2009, do you have any clue what happened on that date?

COLE
That was the day of School’s Out the day you won and lost your second world title.

LEON
Good guess. It was the day I sat on a paramedics table and watched Krista celebrate with her friends and her family. There I was all alone by myself and there she was surrounded by love ad joy, two things I will never know again. At first I was numb but as time went on, I became angry. I never had the chance to see if any of the friends and family who betrayed me would run back to me and celebrate. That’s because Krista stole my world title.

COLE
I don’t know if stole is the correct terminology. The rules of the money in the bank-

LEON
Don’t quote the rules to me! I know what happened! You know it to! My world title was stolen, ripped from my very hands by someone who’s made a habit of ripping things away from me. When I held the world title I was special. For that one moment, I was honestly special and then she took it all away. My downward spiral was created by Krista. Years ago when she lied in bed with my brother, destiny  was set in stone. The world decided right there Krista would haunt me, maybe to my dying day. She’s destroyed my relationship with Alix, she’s driven Jade away from me, she’s stolen Tyler and Shayne’s loyalty and respect from me, not to mention that she’s taken away my own self respect and my ability to look myself into the mirror. Its as I said two months ago, how can someone who deserves nothing have everything. Krista was born into success, she’s worked for nothing at all. That woman lives the so-called American dream. She has fame, riches, fans, a star on the walk of fame, but that’s not enough. Quite frankly, she wants me to suffer through hell. Its never been a secret she hates me. Moneymaker, Mister Dick, Rico and Lucius, Malaysia, they have no idea what its truly like to be haunted by Krista, not like I do. But now, I’m haunting back. I want to bring Krista down to my level, and then bring her even lower. Frankly I don’t care about marrying her like Moneymaker, or making history like Mister Dick, all I want to do is the same thing she’s done to me, put her through hell. I hate that woman. I hate her like nothing before, and I will make her share my despair.

COLE
Very tough language. One last thing, what is your relationship with Morgan Nerdly.

LEON
Morgan….is special. She has….unique abilities. That’s all I have to say for that.

At that Leon walks off screen wearing a blank expression.

COMING UP NEXT
6 WOMAN MATCH TO DETERMINE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO THE WOMEN'S TITLE
MAGGIE VS MORGAN VS JADE VS LORELEI VS MOLLY VS MELISA
NEXT!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
HISTORIC OAOAST WORLD TITLE MATCH
KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN VS MALAYSIA
TONIGHT!

COMMERCIAL

We return from break focused on Sofa Central, which is let by swirling orange and purple lights. Joining the announce team is women's champion Sophie Grey, wearing a grey tanktop and black denim jeans.

COLE
Folks, welcome back. We are all set for our Babeilicious Sixway to determine the number one contender for the women’s title.

Already in the ring are Melisa, Maggie, and Lorelei, aka people I couldn't write an entrance before 'cause I was sick of writing entrances!

COLE
We are joined at sofa central with women’s champion Sophie, who will be defending her title on Syndicated against Megan Skye.

SOPHIE
Bonjour!

COLE
Originally this was intended to be an eight person match, but Malaysia opted to compete for the world title instead, and Queen Esther was too busy destroying tapes of the “bad guys” winning to sign her contract! Something is wrong with that girl.

"Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name

Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name"

Purple lights fill the arena as “When I Grow Up” plays the little lady with a heart of gold onto the stage. Wearing her trademark purple and white cheerleading outfit, she works the fans into a frenzy with fast and peppy waving’s of her pom-poms.

COLE
Jade Rodez-Duncan taking a cue from her world champion mother, and seeking out a title match at Angleslam!

BUFFER
Now residing in Los Angeles, California. The second generation starlet with a heart of gold and former OAOAST Women's Champion... ladies and gentlemen, "LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA"... JJJJAAAAAAADDEEEEEE... RRRRROOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZ - DDUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

Sliding into the squared circle, Jade leaps up with pep in her step. Ignoring glares from Lorelei and Melisa, the oldest of Krista’s daughters jumps onto the middle turnbuckle to show love and appreciation for the Kansas City OAOAST Marks.

“I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!
I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!”

The new theme song for Molly “Good Girls Go Bad” by Leighton Meester and Cobrastarship rips across the sound system. From parted entrance doors comes Molly Nerdly. The raven haired hottie wears leather pants that match her hair color and a yellow bikini top. She frames herself on the Angletron with an imaginary camera before turning around framing up the roaring audience.

“I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!
I MAKE THEM GOOD GIRLS GO BAD!”

BUFFER
From New York University by way of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she is the 2009 manager of the year…MOLLY NERDLYYYYYYYYYY!

Molly  leans against the ring apron in the coolest most casual pose one can imagine. She eventually slides herself to the ring and makes the trip up the top turnbuckle. She stands there framing up the audience before wowing them with a back flip off the turnbuckle.

LORELEI (grumbling)
Showoff.

SOPHIE
Molly! Ma amiee!

COLE
Your good friend certainly has a new look, kind of a Joan Jett/Paramore type rock lock, and a newer more confident attitude.

GO!

To un-explain the unforgivable,
Drain all the blood and give the kids a show.
By streetlight this dark night,
A séance down below.
There are things that I have done,
You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.
And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.

Bolts of electricity crash onto the stage with the force and impact of a meteor shower. The video screens across the arena are full with flashes off electrical bolts, as the stage flooring falls under a spell of blue lights.  After one last powerful blast of electricity hits the stage, the entrance doors rip apart to unleash the dangerous Morgan Nerdly, wearing a pinstriped booty shorted romper. The 19 year old’s face is full of fury and determination, as she clenches her fist and makes her way down the ramp.

BUFFER
From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... she is a former OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION!! Prepare for SHOCK and awe from MMMOOOOOOORRRRRGGAAAAAAANN... NNEEEERRRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!

SOPHIE
Morgan est une fille effrayante! Elle a besoin de l'aide sérieuse.

Can you hear me cry out to you?
Words I thought I'd choke on figure out.
I'm really not so with you anymore.
I'm just a ghost,
So I can't hurt you anymore,
So I can't hurt you anymore.

And now, you wanna see how far down I can sink?
Let me go, fuck!
So, you can, well now so, you can
I'm so far away from you.
Well now so, you can.

COLE
The tiny terror of Edmonton, only nineteen years old and already as dangerous as men twice her age.

Morgan slides into the ring and instantly pops up to attack Molly! She pounces on the film buff before she can even think of standing, and hammers Molly with wild punches.

DING DING DING

Morgan gets to her feet, and with rage on her face, angrily stomps her boots into Molly’s  back.  After ten stomps land on her sister, the tiniest Nerdly picks her off the canavs. Her hands fall onto the waistband of Molly’s  black denim,  and brings her down to the canvas with a vertical suplex! Immediately after landing, Molly wraps her arms to her sore back and groans in agony.  There’s little chance to nurse her injuries as Morgan slams a dropkick into her black and gold bikini top!

COLE
Morgan’s come out with a lot of fire, and lots of anger.

Growling to herself, Morgan rips her elder sister from the mat and uses a grip on her arm to toss her into the ropes.  Morgan puts herself on a run from the ropes, seeking a violent collision with Molly. But none is forthcoming as Molly slides downward, and strikes Morgan with an unexpected spear! Feeling refreshed by that move, Molly rips off her scarf  and tosses it to an adoring crowd.

“MOLLY! MOLLY! MOLLY!”

With the wind knocked clear out of her Morgan has no other choice but to slink to her corner and make a tag with Melissa.

“Isn’t that a surprise, you come crawling for help?” Lorelei scoffs.

Deciding  to catch a breather, Molly backs towards the corner and makes a tag with Maggie.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”  the fans scream. Melissa on the other hand regards Maggie with a  frustrated scowl.

Maggie shows some sisterly love and offers a hand to Melissia in sportsmanship.  Melissia seems to be stricken with strange bout of kindness and meets Maggie for a handshake. However, her good will soon turns evil and she smashes Maggie in the stomach with a raised knee. Maggie doubles over, pain rippling through out her torso. Her sister grabs onto the back of her sleevless Hinder shirt and uses that grip to throw her shoulder first into the ringposts. Maggie’s bare skin lights up with red bruises from the attack, and she grunts with agony and annoyance.

“LET’S GO MAGGIE! LET’S GO MAGGIE!”  

Melissa barks at the fans to be silent, but her demand only makes them cheer all the louder.  Ignoring the annoying OAOAST Marks, Melissa wraps her hands around Maggie’s waist. She tries to lift her into a German suplex, but Maggie wheels out her lose grip and goes behind Melissa. She then hooks her arm between her leg and drags her downward with a school girl! Charles Robinson counts the pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

The pin is broken up by Lorelei. Prancing back to her corner, Lorelei turns over her shoulder and tosses a mocking laugh at Maggie.

COLE
One thing Lorelei is very good at, is getting on people’s nerves. She knows the exact right buttons to push.

SOPHIE
Elle est ennoyuex!

COACH
Non! Ell en’est pas ennoyuex!

Maggie’s temper gets the best of her, causing her to stomp towards Lorelei to confront her. But, taking her eye off Melissa was unwise; Reject’s girl rushes across the ring and lariats Maggie in the back. As though stabbed in the back, a weakened Maggie falls over to the canvas. Smiling at the possibility of a win, Melissa dives on top of her for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

But Jade enters the ring to destroy the pinfall attempt with a sliding dropkick!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Melissa springs to her feet, looking none to pleased with Jade’s meddling. She gives a hasty chase, but she isn’t quite fast enough to avoid Maggie catching up to her and sending her crashing to the canvas with a quick face crusher!  Maggie doesn’t take the time to further torment Melissa, instead choosing to tag Jade into the match.

HUGE GIGANTIC SUPERZIED POP!

The cute cheerleader enters the ring with style, sling shotting herself at Melissa with a cross body block! Melissa and Jade tumble to the ground, landing in a pinning position that favors Jade.

ONE!

TWO!

Melissia kicks out just mere moments before the match deciding pinfall.

COLE
A little close there, I think Melissa may be running out of energy.

SOPHIE
It is good she can tag out to five people, yes?

Jade waves her hands at the audience, motioning for more cheers. They respond in full, chanting her name.  With the audience rooting her on, Jade scoops Melissa up by neon colored spandex workout gear.  Jade pulls Melissa into a front facelock, and then signals to her roaring fans. But Melissa is able to stave off any lethal move  by worming her way out of Jade’s grip. Not wanting to give the beautiful former champion a way to attack her once, Melissia stuns her with a Eulogy!

SOPHIE
That came from nowhere!

COACH
That’s the beauty of the Euology. Beautiful move from a beautiful and classy woman.

SOPHIE
Elle n'est pas très chique.

Melissa makes a cover, firmly believing she has secured a title shot…

ONE!

TWO!

But her hopes are dashed with a courageous kickout by Jade!

“YEAAAAAAAA!”

SOPHIE
Jade is so talented, I would very much like to test my skills against her.

Annoyed and tired, Melissa has no further will to continue her fight. For that reason she retreats to her corner and applies the tag to Lorelei. The only person happy about that tag is Lorelei herself, but that’s no matter as the raven haired beauty enters the ring with a graceful duck beneath the ropes.

COLE
Lorelei was the person you beat to win that women’s title, Sophie.  Would you be keen on facing her again?

SOPHIE
Lorelei n'a pas la classe à être un champion.

As Jade comes to her feet, she’s snagged inside a headlock by Lorelei.  The Money Honey rips and tugs at Jade’s neck all the while smiling a self satisfied smile. Eventually Jade is able to push Lorelei away into the ropes. As the Manhattan Beach native returns, Jade leaps up with a side kick. But Lorelei avoids that deadly move by ducking beneath the hold. She then puts the brakes  on her run, in order to hammer Jade in the chest with a forearm.

“A cup, B cup at best.” Lorelei says in her most scathing tone. Not giving Jade a moment for a comeback, Lorelei whips  her into the ring ropes. As Jade returns she takes the advantage of wrapping her not as good her mother’s but still lovely legs around Lorelei’s neck and bringing her down to the canvas!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

SOPHIE
Jade is just so talented. I hope I can have as good a title reign as she..

Jade leaps up to her feet, waving Lorelei on. The Enterprise CFO makes her way upright, but is caught in the face by a running knee from HeldDOWN’s number one cheerleader. The fans give a huge pop in response to Jade’s deadly strike.  Happy with her efforts thus far, Jade makes a tag to Morgan. Not expecting to have to face her (former?) best friend, Morgan reacts with shock and revulsion.

“OOOOOOOOOOOH!” the fans murmur in awe , eager to see what might be a bloody confrontation between these two. However their excitement is not rewarded with action, as Lorelei quicky retreats to tag in Maggie.

COLE
I don’t think Lorelei wanted anything to do with Morgan, and I can’t blame her.

Maggie hops over the ropes and flashes the RAWK hand signal to the cheering audience. This was an ill advised tactic though, as little Morgan charges across the ring and uses a double knee strike to shove Maggie into the corner.

COLE
The babies of the Nerdly family going at it.

Morgan strikes Maggie in the side of her corset with her deadly fast Lightening Kicks. The moves seem to severely weaken Maggie, allowing Morgan to grab onto her highlighted hair and drag the RAWK chick towards the center of the ring. Morgan peppers her with speedy jabs, tearing at her face until Maggie blocks one with her forearm. This puts Morgan slightly off balance and she teeters sideways. Maggie takes a moment to clear her throat, and then leans in close to Morgan’s ear. Within moment Morgan’s hearing is assailed by a scream that could break glass in China!

COLE
The Scre-mo!

Maggie then hooks onto the bottom of Morgan’s booty shorted romper and rolls her up into a pin…

COACH
Close up of Morgan’s BUTT? Plus six spank points. Good work camera man. Good work.

ONE!

TWO!

Morgan avoids defeat thanks to Melissa having the good sense to break up the pin.

“BOOOOOOOO!”

While Morgan is left to try and pound the ringing out her ears, The It Girl rushes into the ropes.  Returning, she leaps into the air and catches Morgan on the chin with a flipping heel quick. The blow lands with enough force to topple Morgan into the ropes. Fortunately for Morgan, she needn’t carry on injured thanks to Molly making a tag.

COLE
Sophie, would you have any problem defending your title against Molly? She is your best friend after all.

SOPHIE
I would be honored to defend my title against Molly.  She has the class of a champion.

Molly walks about the ring, adjusting her black pants and staring at Maggie.  The RAWK hasn’t any chance to meet Molly’s curious glare as Melissa tags herself into the contest.

“Hey!” Maggie shouts, but gets only a dismissive glance from Melissa.  

While Maggie complains about the tag, Reject’s girlfriend zooms at Molly with a lariat. But Molly rolls beneath her strike and Melissia is forced into a one way track to the ring posts.  However she avoids a painful collision by leaping onto the third rope.  Yet she can execute no aerial offense all thanks to Lorelei shoving her off the ropes.

COLE
Dirty play by Lorelei, although I can’t say I feel much sympathy for Melisa of all people.

Lorelei tags herself into the contest once more, fully at Melisa expense.  Unfortunatley her archrival meets her entrance with a violent reception; dropkicking her away with her combat boots! Lorelei quickly scatters back towards her feet, her face showing a strong anger. But there’s nothing she can do to tame her rage, as it only gets worse from Molly’s second dropkick!

COLE
Molly happens to be giving a lot of problems to Lorelei.

SOPHIE
It is karma. Lorelei should not have done what she did.

Molly picks Lorelei up off the canvas, expecting to be able to pummel her with quick strikes. But Lorelei has other plans, namely chopping Molly in her chest.

“Hmmmm, definitely a B cup. I feel sorry for you, I truly do.” Apparently not sorry enough to strike Molly with the E-commercide (arm trap neckbreaker)! The fans react with disgust, but Lorelei couldn’t care less about their problems and makes the pin attempt on Molly…

ONE!

TWO!

But a recovered Melissa gets her revenge by ending the pinfall!

SOPHIE
I thought this match might have been over!  

COLE
There’s that karma you were talking about!

Lorelei is infuriated by Melissa’s interference , and immediately confronts her. They stand at the edge of the ring trading barbs and bickering as though one stole thousands of dollars from the other. Words don’t satisfy their furor and at the same time they both begin to tug onto each other’s hair!  

COLE and SOPHIE
Oh my!

Melissa takes a gigantic tug at Lorelei’s pink feathered dress and ends up ripping part of it away to expose Lorelei’s lacy white lingerie!  The busty beauty screams in a noise that’s all rage and horror.

COACH
Plus one million spank points! And fifty thousand for extra credit!

There’s little time to celebrate Lorelei loss of clothes all due to Molly clotheslining both Melisa and Lorelei over the ropes!

“YEAAAAAAAA!”

The fans have even more to cheer about; Jade dives off the ring apron and pummels the both of them with a body splash!

COLE
Molly creates the garbage and Jade takes it out!

COACH
Did you just call Melisa and Lorelei garbage? You, sir, are a scoundrel and a pig.

Pleased to see Lorelei and Sophie getting precisely what they deserve Molly nods with joy before turning back towards her remaining foes. Unfortunately big sister walks right into the Deoderator (Armpit Stunner) from little sister Maggie! Molly falls over to the canvas and clutches onto her arm. Above her Maggie only shrugs her shoulders and says a “a gal gotta do what a gal gotta do”  Unfortunately Morgan abides by that same philosophy and brings a very stunned Maggie onto her shoulders in a standing fireman’s carry.

SOPHIE
We are familiar with this hold, yes?

COLE
It sets up The Shock and Awe!

As Sophie and Cole predicted, Morgan  flips Maggie downwards with always lethal Shock & Awe (F-U).  

COACH
Nailed it!

Morgan goes for the cover, free of interference from her foes

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner and number one contender to the women’s title….MORGAN NERDLYYYYYYYYYY!

Morgan can't be bothered to show a single sign of triumph or elation. Instead she stalks around the ring, starring at all the women who tried to stand in the way of her path back to the women's title. Finally she leans against the turnbuckles and manages something vaguely resembling a small smile.

COLE
Well, Sophie looks like you got a date at Angleslam with Morgan Nerdly.

SOPHIE
I look forward to it.

THIS WEEK ON SYNDICATED
WORLD TITLE: SOPHIE VS MEGAN SKYE
ORANGE COUNTY COBRAS IN ACTION
PLUS MORE!

COMMERCIAL

OAOAST HeldDOWN is brought to you by
MAGGIE NERDLY FOR CANON

Coming back from break Terry Taylor stands in the interview area (what happened to the interview lounge???) with world champion Krista Isadora Duncan. The fitness queen dresses in this stylish outfit
Y9160200000-IKMU-RF.jpg

TERRY
Hey there, everybody, Terry Taylor here with brand new OAOAST world champion, Krista Isadora Duncan! Krista how does it feel to be redeemed and free of any curses or ties to Theodore Moneymaker?

KRISTA
On Tuesday I was awoken at six am by a nineteen year old and a thirteen year old arguing about how much money they’d get when I died. The curse lives on! But it feels great, I can go down on Alix without fear of being swallowed into some dimensional vortex. I wish she could say the same, but a woman’s body changes as she gets older. The peace of pain free oral sex, is the greatest peace of all.

TERRY
Krista, what do you have to say in response to Leon Rodez’s earlier intervuew?

KRISTA
Leon Rodez has a problem with me and my behavior. I have a problem with Jessica Alba’s behavior of wearing clothes, but am I damning her and her refusal to expose her bare breasts? Have I gotten on TV and publicly bemoaned her not accepting my invitation for a private lap dance, I don’t think I have. Leon has tried to insinuate to the world that sweet, kind, and gentle little Krissy is a mean, nasty, hell spawned bitch sort of like Joan Rivers. I ask you Terry when that guy cut me off on the 101 last week, did I force my eldest daughter to begin chucking eggs at his car? Yes. Did I follow him home and threaten my youngest daughter with being written out the will if she didn’t hurl flaming bags of dog feces at his windows? Yes. Did I trick you into thinking those charboiled pices of feces were actually bbq’ed chicken mcnuggets. I sure did. But did I call anyone a name? Nope, and I get some nice points for that. Terry, I know everyone wants this belt, because them hos in the streets love a dude with precious metals. But Leon goes behind the world title. Just like Moneymaker we eclipse business and we get up close and personal like Robert Redford…dated reference, I am a fool, plz kill me at once. Leon believes I’m the reason for why his life is horrible, miserable, and many other adjectives meaning bad, hell. I say…ha and ha and ha. Leon is a victim of his own self manipulation. I don’t think Leon knows who he is anymore. Before he tricked the fans into thinking he was this fun loving kid from Grand Rapids that was all about having a good time, loving life, and starring in gang bang pornography. But if no one else knew the true Leon, I did. His brother Dario was a great, great, person, but Leon, eh…I’ve met neo-nazi’s more charming. Leon has never been the good guy everyone thought he was. He’s been a liar, a fraud and a leech for years. He ditched his partner Jacob Lynne when he first arrived here to hook up with GPX. When those two fell out of favor, Leon somehow wound up on his feet with his nose surgically attached to Zack Malibu’s ass.

TERRY
And what an ass!

KRISTA
Oh, Terry, its like you’ve lost all hope in life. When Alix and I were quickly becoming the most entertaining twosome on the show, he had to but in and make it a threesome so he could leech off our popularity. When we were scheduled for movies and such and had to leave the OAOAST for a bit, he promptly betrayed Alix for a title so important it no longer exists! Then he completely left D*LUX  out in the cold so he could further his grip on Zack’s muscular buttocks in the In Crowd. Then it came tumbling down, and all that was left was the real Leon. If he wants someone to blame, I’m sure the person staring back at him in the mirror is the perfect guy to lay it on. Leon Rodez is a horrible human being and if I had access to a tractor trailer right now, I’d shoot him with a gun!

TERRY
If you’re going to shoot him why do you need the trailer?

KRISTA
I like to shoot from great heights. Makes me fell all-important. Finally, if I could get my hood on, then all I have to say is Leon Rodez is a chump ass mark who needs to sit on a curb, drink some Colt 45 and reevaluate his sorry life!

TERRY
What about your title match with Malaysia tonight? What's your mind state coming into this contest?

KRISTA
Terry, I didn’t win this title just to lose it before Alix has a chance to pawn it off for crack. I’ve danced this lovely little dance before, and I know all the steps. I am a former dancer for Guns N Roses.

TERRY
I know.

KRISTA
And I have two masters degrees.

TERRY
I know.

KRISTA
And a great rack.

TERRY
A fantastic rack! Gigantic even!

KRISTA
Malaysia has none of those things, Terry. Not even a great rack, because they kind of sag to the right, they look like sad one eyed puppy dogs. Anyway, most men would be afraid of Malaysia. But, I’m not. I’m not even a man. I’m a woman who’s been beaten with a dildo by Malaysia, thrown into a mirror by her, cut with glass my her, tied up and molested by hair, sexually assault by her numerous times, whipped, lashed, spanked and abused, so unless she’s got an asphyxiation kit underneath the ring, I don’t have too much to worry about. So they say its historic that two women face off against each other for the world title. Boring. The only thing historic about this night is that I went a whole interview without properly emasculating you. I strongly advise Malaysia stay behind with her sex swings and bondage leases because coming after my world title is so deadly it comes with a surgeon general’s warning.

COMING UP NEXT
UNITED STATES TITLE
DENZEL SPENCER VS THUNDERKID
NEXT!

COMMERCIAL

God of Thunder hits, and Thunderkid makes his way to the ring.

COLE
United States title on the line in a match announced earlier tonight, let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the OAOAST United States championship!  Making his way to the ring, the challenger!  From Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 250 pounds, representing the Deadly Alliance...THHHHHHHHHHHHHHhUNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!

COLE
And we found out earlier tonight that this match was requested following the Chi-Town Spectacular, as the Deadly Alliance wants the U.S. title under their wing!

TK prepares in the ring, as Master Blaster (Jammin') hits, and Denzel Spencer makes his way out, signaling his pyro with his maracas.

BUFFER
His opponent...from Montego Bay, Jamaica, weighing in at 227 pounds...he is the OAOAST United States champion...DENNNNNNZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SSSSSSSPENCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Denzel slides inside, and immediately ducks a clothesline from TK, and delivers right hands!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And here we go!

Denzel hammers TK in a corner, then brings him out and attempts an Irish whip.  TK reverses, but gets caught with a headscissor takedown!  Denzel quickly follows with a dropkick, then runs to the ropes, and delivers a spinning wheel kick!

COLE
Denzel with a flurry here, and this thing could be over quickly!

TK sits up on the mat, and Denzel hits him with a seated dropkick!  Cover...

Kickout!

Denzel backs TK into the corner again, and fires off some quick kicks.  He then attempts to whip him across, but TK reverses and charges, only to run into the foot of Denzel!  Denzel then backs into the ropes, and catches TK as he staggers out with a bulldog!

COACH
Oh, come on, TK!

Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
It's all Denzel, as TK has never even got out of the blocks here!

Denzel whips TK into the ropes, but puts his head down, and TK delivers a kick.

COLE
And TK's first offense comes off a mistake made by Denzel!

TK follows with a European uppercut, then clotheslines Denzel over the top to the floor!

COLE
And TK sends Denzel out to the floor, he may want to stay in the ring and regroup!

TK pauses briefly, then follows Denzel outside, dropping him sternum-first across the guardrail!

COACH
OK, now we're cookin'!

TK slides halfway inside to break the count, then slides back out and delivers some European uppercuts, then tosses him back inside. TK whips Denzel into the ropes, and catches him with a hard clothesline!  Cover...

Kickout!

TK backs Denzel into a corner, and stomps him down, then poses, drawing boos.  TK goes back after Denzel, delivering a right hand, but Denzel fires back with rights of his own!

COLE
And Denzel starting to mount a comeback!

Denzel's comeback is broken up, however, when TK delivers a thrust to the throat!

COACH
You were saying?

COLE
TK with a cheap shot to put a stop to that!

TK tosses Denzel to the floor, then follows him out and tosses him into the steps, before tossing him back inside.  TK positions Denzel, then climbs to the top.

COLE
TK going upstairs, you don't see this much from him anymore!

TK attempts a SWANTON BOMB~!, but Denzel rolls out of the way!

COLE
And nobody home!

With both men down, the referee begins a count...

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

Both men start to turn over and get to their feet, engaging in a slugfest.  Denzel comes out on top, then attempts an Irish whip.  Denzel slides between the legs of TK, then gets to his feet and floors him with a jumping sidekick!  TK backs into a corner, and Denzel hits him with a handspring elbow!

COACH
I don't like the looks of this...

Denzel catches TK with a gutwrench belly-to-belly, then climbs to the top rope, waiting for him to get to his feet...and hits a MISSILE DROPKICK!

COLE
Denzel off the top!

NO!  Shoulder up!

COACH
Phew!

Spencer attempts to whip TK out of a corner, but TK blocks, then reverses Denzel back into the corner...where he squashes the referee!

COLE
Uh-oh, the referee takes a shot!

TK takes back over on Denzel, then calls to the back, where Mr. Dick runs out.  TK holds Denzel, and MD backs into the ropes...but Spencer moves, and TK takes a clothesline!

COACH
No!

COLE
Another miscue between TK and MD!

Denzel hammers away on MD, while Sandman9000 slides a barbed-wire bat into the ring.  When Denzel returns his attention to TK, TK catches him with a drop toe hold onto the bat!

COLE
TK with a drop toe hold, right onto that bat that Sandman gave him!

TK then picks up Denzel, and executes the THUNDERBOLT DDT~!!!!!11111

COLE
And TK hits his move!

TK covers, just as the referee comes to...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COACH
YES~!

COLE
And we've got a new United States champion!

BUFFER
The winner of the match...and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OAOAST United States champion...THHHHHHHHHHHHHHhUNNNNNNNNNNNNNDERKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!!!

COLE
Denzel had the deck stacked against him in this match!

COACH
TK can kiss that slump goodbye now, he's the new U.S. champion!

MD and TK make their way from ringside, as Sandman slides into the ring, and clobbers him with the barbed-wire bat for good measure!

COLE
Hey, that was uncalled for!

Sandman joins MD and TK in the aisle, where TK raises his belt in the air.

COLE
It took all three of those guys you see on your screen to make it happen, but a new United States champion has been crowned, and his name is Thunderkid!

Backstage we find The Heavenly Rockers and Abdullah after their match. Abdullah sits with an ice-pack pressed against his head, while Logan is on a cellphone in a bad looking mood.

LOGAN
Man where the hell is she!?

SYNTH
Calm down, my brother. May peace be with you.

LOGAN
I'll show you peace in a minute, you son of a... *phone beeps*... Yo, Holly! Pick up the phone, I wanna know where you're at! Right now! When The MACHO Macho Mann calls you, you pick up! You hear!?

Logan snaps the phone shut, pointing an unprovoked finger in Synth's face. Synth, being all spiritual and such, stays completely relaxed with his volatile partner.

LOGAN
I tell you man, if anything's happened to her, somebody's gonna pay. PAAAY!

Logan's rant quickly stops, as OAOAST President Josie Baker walks into shot.

JOSIE
Can I have a moment guys?

ABDULLAH
Certainly, Miss Baker.

Abdullah tries stands up, in reverance to his boss, but suddenly feels dizzy and almost falls over. He does his best to cover it, but gets a funny look from Josie as Synth wraps an arm around Abby to prop him up.

JOSIE
I'm sorry I couldn't get around to this sooner, but I had to attend a meeting with the board of directors. There's been a bit of a hold-up with Holly's contract talks. Which explains why she isn't here. I... overhead you talking.

LOGAN
IS THAT SO?

JOSIE
Times are tough and I'm sure you understand the financial restrictions I'm under. Holly's contract ran out a couple of days ago. So, until Holly lowers her contract demands and accepts our offer, I'm afraid she's no longer a part of the OAOAST.

LOGAN
WHAT!?

Logan tries to get in Josie's face and is quickly calmed down by Synth.

LOGAN
What are you talkin' about woman? That's my wife, The MACHO Macho Mann's wife, no-one messes with The MACHO Macho Mann's wife. What's this about Baker? She was ready to sign two weeks ago and now all of a sudden, you wanna play hardball?

JOSIE
Maybe you could talk to your wife and let her know my position, Logan. Until then, we've got to concentrate our efforts into other employees.

ABDULLAH
Like who?

'Coincidentally', at this point MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD walks past and waves at The Heavenly Rockers.

MAYA
Hey guys! Hi Josie!

Logan's eyes bug out.

MAYA
Keep on truckin' ya'll! (starts playing air guitar) #I want to rock! dundunnadun, dundunnadun, dundunnadun I want to rock! dundunnadun, dundunnadun, dundunnadun I want to rock!#

As Maya skips off, Logan's eyes remain bugged.

LOGAN
You can't be serious!

JOSIE
*shrugs* Sorry guys.

Josie leaves, with both Rockers and Abdullah all looking stunned.

Rise Aagainst-Re-education (through labor)

To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away
To the rhythm of the awful rusted machines
We toss and turn but don't sleep
Each breath we take makes us thieves
Like causes without rebels
Just talk but promise nothing else

CMJ leaps off the turnbuckles and decimates Simon with a flying elbow!

Tyler Bryant spikes Uno's head off the canvas with a violent DDT.

We crawl on our knees for you
Under a sky no longer blue
We sweat all day long for you
But we sow seeds to see us through
'Cause sometimes dreams just don't come true
We wait to reap what we are due

Spencer Reiger stands atop the highest turnbuckle and rips open his Ed Hardy jacket to reveal toned and chiseled abs.

Maggie rushes across the ring and nearly tears through Holly with lethal spear.

To the rhythm of a time bomb ticking away
And the blare of the sirens combing the streets
Chased down like dogs we run from
Your grasp until the sun comes up

Morgan fires a helpless and defenseless backstage worker. An emotionless look settles onto her face.

We crawl on our knees for you
Under a sky no longer blue
We sweat all day long for you
But we sow seeds to see us through
'Cause sometimes dreams just don't come true
Look now at what they've done to you

Overjoyed with the grand accomplishment of defeating Krista, Mister Dick raises his arms in pride and smiles to heavens, a thank you for his greatness.

White needle's buried in the red
The engine roars and then it gives
But never dies
'Cause we don't live
We just survive
On the scraps that you throw away

D*LUX nails twin planchas on Faqu and James Blonde.

I won't crawl on my knees for you
I won't believe the lies that hide the truth
I won't sweat one more drop for you
'Cause we are the rust upon your gears
We are the insect in your ears
We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

Jade pumps her fists in excitement after laying out Lorelei with a devastating superkick!

We sow the seeds to see us through
Our days are precious and so few
We all reap what we are due
Under this sky no longer blue
We bring the dawn long overdue
We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

ASposter.jpg
AUGUST, 31st

COMMERCIAL

"Makes Me Wonder" by Maroon 5 hits and to the delighted cheers of young girls everywhere, at least everywhere in the crowd, boyband tag team sensations D*LUX make their way out. And... look nervous. Tyler and Shayne half-heartedly try their old poses out and manage to look rusty even at them. Following them out is Jade Rodez-Duncan. But it's Maya Blanchard-Duncan who, having stepped right in front of her older sister, manages to fire some confidence into Tyler and Shayne, getting them to head to the ring with a little energy.

BUFFER
The following tag team contest is set for one fall. On the way to the ring, from the state of Michigan. Being accompanied by their manager, JADE RODEZ-DUNCAN and apprentice-manager, MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD! Total combined weight, three hundred, seventy nine pounds... the team of "TREMENDOUS" TYLER and "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE... D*LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
D*LUX back on HeldDOWN~! We haven't seen them in a while and here's a little taste of why,

"Makes Me Wonder” hits to a very negative reaction, and D*LUX themselves are made to wonder why the audience is so hostile. Forgoing any practice of riling the audience up, the boys from Michigan merely toss their jackets aside and head to the ring.

.:CUE: "Love Hurts", Nazareth:.

Krista extends her hand to Tyler, and god almighty Tyler goes to accept the handshake , but Krista pulls her hand away.

~~~~~

Having gotten to the top rope, Tyler throws himself towards Krista with an axe handle. But, Miss California simply slides backwards to avoid it. Bryant comes down awkwardly on his teetering boots. This leads Krista to place her index finger on his forehead and happily push him over! She then summons the audacity to actually pin Bryant off the mere shove.

~~~~~

Entering the ring, Shayne bounces back and forth on his sneakers, pumping himself up for the task at hand. Thoroughly psyched up and ready for a fight, Brave nears Alix who’s merely relaxing on the ropes. The moment he reaches her she swats him away as though he were nothing more than fruit fly. Deeply angered he tries the same tactic only to find the same embarrassing result.

~~~~~

“WAAAAAAAHHHHHHCHOOOOOOOEY!” the lethal war cry brings out an equally lethal chop to Shayne’s neck and the youngster capsizes to the ground and promptly begins foaming at the mouth.

“Ahhhhh rabies!” Alix cries, and proceeds to solve the “rabies” problem by stomping on Shayne’s face “Kill it! Kill it! Kill iiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!”

MAYA
CUT CUT CUT CUT!!

The video abruptly ends and in the ring, Tyler and Shayne just stare blankly at the sonning recap they just watched on the big screen.

MAYA
Now, okay, that was... kinda embarrassing.

Tyler and Shayne obviously agree, their heads hung in shame. Jade wonders to herself why Maya's got more mic-time on her first night than she had in her first few months.

MAYA
But, you know, I think all these great people here in Kansas City still love you guys!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
My god. She's 13 and she already knows how to work a crowd better than half the roster.

MAYA
You know, my Mom can do some cruel things sometimes. Like this one time, she'd hired this new housekeeper, Latino woman. And Mom thought she was stealing from us. Turns out she wasn't, Alix broke a couple of vases practising softball inside the house and was waiting until she'd won indentical vases on eBay before she told us. But, anyway right, Mom thought it was the housekeeper. So one day, she called her out to the swimming pool and hid behind something. Then, she takes this huge chunk of rock, right, and she thro...

Jade starts making some frantic throat-cutting motions for Maya to cut off the story there.

MAYA
Anyway, the point is the housekeeper lived. Just about. And Mom can be cruel sometimes. But she was just trying to teach you guys a lesson. What you've gotta do now is move on. Get on with your lives. The housekeeper now plays centre for a wheelchair basketball team. And you guys are going to go back to being a super cool tag team again!

This motivational speech seems to be getting through to Tyler and Shayne, who smile and nod.

MAYA
And anybody who laughs at you for getting sonned is going to have to answer to me!

Some scattered laughter.

MAYA
Which means you're going to have to answer to my Mom.

The laughter stops.

MAYA
Come on Kansas City, lemme hear ya! D LUX! D LUX! D LUX!

"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"

COACH
MEGA LOL. Maya's been here one day and already she's a better manager than Jade!

COLE
Maya certainly seems to have worked some positive energy into D*LUX and into this crowd.

The chanting is eventually interrupted, as "Creeps" by Fedde Le Grand hits. The entrance stage fills with gold smoke that's penetrated by piercing beams of purple light. Into this smokey and heavily illuminated scene emerge the mysterious Conquistadors. The Conquistadors look to the skies, raising a necklace that Dos had been wearing, with some kind of voodoo doll on it. After giving their prayers they then walk through the sea of orange smoke to the ring, Dos putting the sacred symbol back around his neck.

BUFFER
And their opponents. From Port Au Prince, Haiti. Total combined weight, three hundred and thirty six pounds... the team of UNO and DOS... LLOOOOOSSSSSS... CCOOOONNQQUIIIISSSTTAAAADDOOORRRRSSSSS!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Apparantly, that necklace around Dos's neck is a statue of Orunla, the Santeria God of Fate, owner of divination and giver of wisdom to find solutions to all of life's problems. Of course, it could just be something Los Conquistadors picked up from a novelty store for three bucks. I'm just reading what's in front of me.

Uno and Dos slide into the ring and confer with the wooden dool on their knees. D*LUX look on weirded out, while Maya blissfully bops along to the music.

*DINGDINGDING*

After a team conference, Tyler starts out, not looking terribly confident. He and Uno circle until Uno starts making some weird, spooky hand motions.

COACH
Uh-oh, he's hexin' him!

Tyler looks confused, before booting Uno in the chest to a big cheer. Side headlock applied. Uno shoots Tyler off and gets knocked down with a shoulderblock. Tyler hits the ropes again and leaps over top, then underneath a leapfrog. As Uno turns around, he manages to catch Tyler with a hard slap, enough to disorientate Tyler. With Tyler shaken, Uno tries to whip him to the corner. Leaping to the middle rope, Tyler springs back with a crossbody... but Uno ducks. Tyler manages to catch himself, but as Uno walks out of the corner, Tyler turns away shaking his head and goes to his corner.

COLE
Tyler came up short on that crossbody and maybe looking for a second to think about things here.

COACH
He wouldn't have needed that second three months ago. Three months ago, he'd have layed Uno out the second he turned around. Krista's wrecked these poor saps.

Talking things over with Shayne, Tyler still looks frustrated. From the outside, Jade tells him not to worry about it.

COACH
And that's what they couldn't cope without!? That level of managerial advice!? Lordy, lordy.

Tyler goes back and locks up with Uno. He grabs another side headlock and gets shot to the ropes... and caught with a knee from the apron courtesy of Dos! Tyler limps away from the ropes into a standing dropkick from Uno. Cover...

No!

Tag made and Dos gets a free shot at Tyler. Sending him to the ropes, Dos lines Tyler up and connects with a flying back elbow.

No!

Dos strikes at the neck with Mongolian chops, before clamping his hands around Tyler trapezius area.

COACH
Ooh, a double nerve hold. Shame Tyler lost his nerve as of last month.

With Tyler cringing in pain, Shayne is drawn into the ring to come help. The referee cuts him off though, allowing Los Conquistadors to switch! By the time the referee turns around, he's oblivious, unable to tell Uno from Dos.

COLE
A very dehabilitating submission move here.

COACH
And while Tyler suffers, his back-ups stand there looking dumb. Way to go guys!

Tyler fights back to his feet, but Uno lets go and chops him in the back of the neck. A knifedge chop reels Tyler back to the corner, Uno quickly distracting the refreree. Shayne inadvertantly helps, as meanwhile Dos chokes Tyler from the outside, lighting up some kind of incense stick and waving the smoke across Tyler's face!!

COACH
Don't waste your curses on him Dos, he's already dead inside!

A coughing and teary eyed Tyler leaves the corner, walking right into Uno. Applying a claw hold, Uno extends his other hand to the heavens, then sweeps Tyler down with the Slaughter House Point STO!! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Only two, there's still plenty of fight left in Tyler!

COACH
You reckon? Cause I ain't seeing it.

Uno casts a 'count faster' spell on the referee before tagging out. Sitting Tyler up, Dos traps him in the nerve hold again. Shayne and Jade look on nervously, Shayne already with his head halfway into his hands. Which doesn't set well with the apprentice-manager. Maya watches the pity party with her hands on her hips. And decides to do something about it, leading the crowd in a chant.

"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"
"D - LUX!"

And, lo and behold, it works! Tyler gets back to his feet, with some renewed energy. He starts punching Dos in the gut, causing Shayne to liven up. And the crowd are right behind Tyler as he hits the ropes, ducks underneath a clothesline and hits a leaping clothesline!!

TYLER
YEAH-UH~!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
I think the tide has shifted!

COACH
And it took a thirteen year old girl to remind these guys they're supposed to be professional wrestlers. LAME!

Uno rushes into the ring to aid his Conquistador bretheren. And he catches Tyler from behind, cutting off the boybander. Clubbing at Tyler, he whips him to the corner, but Tyler runs to the top rope... and tricks Uno with the Auburn Hills Fakeout! Expecting a crossbody Uno dives for cover, allowing Tyler to jump off the top, rolling to his corner and MAKING THE TAG!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
And listen to this crowd as Shayne comes in! The D*LUX fans trying to bring out the D*LUX of old!

In comes Shayne and he comes in swinging! He knocks down Uno and Dos repeatedly with right hands, fighting off both Conquistadors. As Uno and Dos try to group together, Shayne quickly runs the ropes and knocks them BOTH down with a high crossbody...

Double kickout.

Shayne throws a dropkick, one foot for each Conquistador and they stagger to the ropes. Waving him on, Maya encourages Shayne to stay on them. And he does, hitting another crossbody CAUSING ALL THREE TO TUMBLE OVER THE TOP TO THE OUTSIDE!!

COLE
WOAH!

COACH
What the hell has happened to D*LUX!?

Climbing out of the heap, Shayne motions to the crowd. Showtime reaches down and picks Los Conquistadors up, holding them in place. And Tyler follows him out over the top KNOCKING LOS CONQUISTADORS DOWN WITH A PLANCHA!!!

COACH
Seriously, did they switch places with a good D*LUX while I wasn't looking!?

Los Conquistadors are thrown back into the ring by D*LUX, who climb back to the apron. Heading to the top rope, they point each other out, before connecting with STEREO MISSILE DROPKICKS!! Uno is rolled out of the ring, leaving Dos two on one. The boybanders watch as Dos struggles to his knees, then rock his world with SURROUND SOUND dropkicks!

Maya performs a victory dance.

Not wanting to risk a DQ, Tyler exits to the apron and takes a tag, buying D*LUX five more seconds. And they use them wisely. Shayne rolls Dos back into a wheelbarrow from Tyler. Showtime then hits the ropes, Tyler lifting Dos up and Shayne hooks him with a running diamond dust style stunner!!

COLE
The D*LUX Capacitor!

Cover by Tyler...

3!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

So relieved to have won, D*LUX celebrate as if they'd just won the Tag Team Titles.

COLE
D*LUX, back to winning ways with their new management team!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners... SHOWTIME SHAYNE and TREMENDOUS TYLER... D * LLLLUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tyler and Shayne embrace and jump up and down with glee. And Maya jumps in to join the victory hug, clearly getting the credit for D*LUX's turn around. Jade, the responsible big sister, removes Maya from between the boyband bodies.

COLE
A shaky start, but a victory for D*LUX. And boy did they need that after School's Out.

COACH
You can say it's down to a management team, but I didn't see much teamwork there. It was Maya. Maya is already a better manager than Jade ever was! Ever! I dread to think what happens when she's old enough to wrestle! She'll make Jade look like Biff Atlas!

D*LUX show their gratitute by taking Maya and lifting her onto their shoulders. Proving she's very much the daughter of her mother, Maya does an awful job of looking humble and happily takes the plaudits. While Jade tries not to look left out in the background. D*LUX notice this and thank Jade for all her help as well, which as a token gesture doesn't really do much good.

COLE
What irony. After the humbling from Krista, could Krista's two daughters be the guiding force behind the D*LUX revival? And, speaking of Krista, she's up next, World Title on the line, Krista versus Malaysia, that is NEXT!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

HeldDOWN returns with Michael Buffer in the ring, cloaked inside a purple spotlight.

BUFFER
The following historic  contest is for the OAOAST World Title….and it is one fall with a time limit of sixty minutes

Motley Crue’s Wildside rumbles into the arena, accompanied the raucous noise of thousands of booing audience members.  Dressed in jeans and a black shirt cropped to the chest with a Black and silver cloak around her shoulders. Malaysia snaps her whip at the camera, and laughs with joy over his fearful backtrack.

BUFFER
Introducing the challenger, from Edmonton. Alberta,  Canada, representing the Deadly Alliance…..she is The Ultimate Combination Of Beauty And Beatdowns….MALAYSIA NERDLYYYYY!

COLE
This match is most certainly historic, the first time two women have ever faced each other for the world title.

Malaysia heads straight to the ring, lashing her whip in front of her to frighten the front row audience.  Reaching the squared circle, she dives into it and stares a menacing sort of stare at the referee. Diverting her attention away from him, she and pops up with arms raised high into the air to signal and oncoming triupmh.

COLE
Malaysia with a chance to bring the “big gold” as Reject called it into the Deadly Alliance. But I wonder how Mister Dick would feel about a Malaysia victory.

COACH
Or would Reject cash in his money in the bank contract on Malaysia?

COLE
That’s such a low and dirty move that I’m 100% sure Reject would do that.

Gimme them bright lights, long nights
High rise, overtime

Gimme them bright lights, long nights
Party till the sun is rising
High rise, overtime
Working 'till the moon is shining
Hot guys, fly girls
Never gonna say it
I feel on top of the world,
I feel on top of the world

COLE
Free of a curse, free of Theodore Moneymaker, our new world champion has to be feeling good!

In tribute to MJ, Krista performs one of his concert entrances:

KRISTA
15f0wtk.gif

Dressed in white pants, a white blazer and white hat, slim and svelte dancers fill the stage to dance along with Krista’s bubbling entrance music. Krista herself wears a black mini skirt with a slit cut out on the right side to show off a crowd pleasing amount of leg, and a white dress shirt. But that dress shirt soon comes off…

KRISTA
25gxd0k.gif

COACH
Daddy likey! Daddy likey very much!

COLE
Good god. Originally Krista was offered the night off by Josie, but being a fighting champion Krista refused that night off and said she’d take on anyone who signed up.

COACH
I bet she didn’t expect her old rival Malaysia to be the one getting the title shot.

Krista glides across the ring apron, and then sends the home audience hunting for the baby oil with her upside down leg hanging trick. She kicks herself back up and then flips into the ring, where she holds the title high and proud with a warm smile.

DING DING DING

COLE
This is not the first time these two have met and my guess is that it won’t be the last time either!

“Okay, we’re not gonna have a repeat of the last time we fought, mostly because I forgot the nipple clamps, left them at my parents house, but also because we need some ground rules.

Malaysia ignores Krista’s prattling and grabs her into a press slam position.

“Rule number one, you will not throw me into those ropes!”

Malaysia does just that, chucking Krista at the ropes. Fortunately for Krista she manages to land on top of them, stretched out on the third rope.

“Rule number two, you will not kick me off these ropes!”

You can most certainly guess what happens next, Malaysia takes her stiletto heels and dropkicks the fitness queen off the ropes. Krista falls onto ring apron, more dismayed than hurt.

“Think Krista think, you have two masters degrees and you know people who know people who know people who know a dog that knows someone that won Jeopardy. Hmmm….rule number three you can’t spank me!”

Falling for Krista’s reverse psychology, Malaysia takes a fistful of Krista’s golden hair and uses it to pulls her to the ring. With the roughness only a dominatrix can provide, Malaysia forces Krista onto her knee. Despite the submissive situation  she finds herself in, Krista can’t help but giggle in anticipation. There’s no disappointment to be held by Krista though as Malaysia’s hands lay into her  lucious bottom. Krista’s purrs of satisfaction come which each thwack created by Malaysia’s hands hitting her smooth tush. Krista even wiggles BUTT against Malaysia’s hand, urging her to spank harder and faster. This does not please Malaysia, as after all a dominatrix is supposed to inflict pain not happiness. Thus Malaysia ends the spanking in hopes of getting her whip to darken Krista’s erotic day. But taking her eyes off Krista was highly unwise, as Krista sneaks behind her to roll her into a pin.

“Rule number four no kicking out off my pins!”

ONE!

Malaysia disregards rule number four and violently pushes herself out the pinfall. As Krista rises Malaysia greets her with pounding forearms against her bare back. Each shot causes Krista to cry out in pain as she staggers about the ring. After properly weakening Krista with the strikes, Malaysia hooks onto Krista’s selender waist with a waistlock. Her intent is too crush Krista’s neck with a German suplex, however she can’t bring herself to end the pleasure of Krista grinding her booty against her body. But pleasure soon turns to pain, as Krista uses the loosened grip to roll downwards and bring Malaysia down to the canvas. Quick to try and keep the Deadly Babe downed Krista rolls forward to hook her into a crippler crossface! Unfortunately for her and her fans, she’s an inch too close to the rope, and Malaysia is able to secure a grip on the bottom one.

“I feel odd,” Krista remarks “I feel like I just used the finisher of a notorious murderer. But that would be silly, no one in wrestling would ever commit any sort of crime whatsoever.”  

COLE
One thing about Krista’s matches, they don’t start out with any slow feeling out or any deliberate matwork, its 0 to 60 in the time it takes the bell to ring.  You have to have the cardio of long distance runner to keep up with her, and lot of guys and girls who are used to starting off slow can't hang with someone who moves so fast from bell to bell.

Two babes rise to their feet, each throwing heavy crosses at the other. Being the larger of the two, Malaysia is able to claim victory. Her reward is that she’s able to chuck Krista into the ring ropes. As Krista returns, Malaysia attempts to hip toss her to the canvas.  But Krista’s supreme agility allows her to land perfectly on her high heels. She then knees a stunned Malaysia in the stomach to double her over. The fitness queen works the crowd into a frenzy, and then moonsaults backwards. Her descent sees her crash into Malaysia’s back, bringing her down to mat. Next Krista attempts a pinfall…

ONE!

Malaysia kicks out, and keeps her world title dream alive.

COLE
Only ones on these pinfalls.

COACH
What do you expect out of someone as tough as Malaysia?

Malaysia’s face is red with fury, and as she rises she takes aim at Krista with heavy fire. She quickly wears down the blond bombshell and this permits her to grab hold of Krista’s hands and toss her into the ropes. When the fitness queen returns, Malaysia flips her over with a snap powerslam. As Krista groans over the pain, the referee drops down to make the count….

ONE!

TWO!

Krista gets a shoulder up and preserves her world title reign.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the fans chant while Krista is placed in further danger with Malaysia bringing her to her feet. The ultimate combination of beauty and beatdowns tightens Krista’s head into a side headlock. That hold isn’t hold very long as Malaysia swings Krista over her side, landing her across the mat with the headlock still held tight. Pain is written across Krista’s face, and sweat drips down her body from the pressure of the murderous hold.   

COACH
Krista’s in trouble, Mikey. No sympathy for me, though. Ain’t no reason to go out defending your title after a first blood match. For a smart chick sometimes Krista does some stupid stuff.

COACH
Krista is a fighting champion, when she was tag team champion she and Alix took on all comers, and now that she’s world champion she does the same. That's great for the world title and its great for these OAOAST Marks.

Unable to push herself free of Malaysia’s Herculean strength, Krista is forced to try a submission of her own. And that submission is the time honored technique of tickling. Krista tickles any part of Malaysia’s body she can reach, desperate to be out the headlock. In spite of Malaysia’s best efforts to remain calm, Krista’s tickling brings out laughter from the normally stern woman.

“Who’s a cute baby when she laughs? Who’s a cute baby when she laughs? Malaysia that’s who!” Krista chirps in her sweetest voice. The method is an odd one but it works to perfection as Krista’s tickling wins her freedom from Malaysia’s dominating hold. With great speed Krista moves to her feet. But she isn’t fast enough to avoid Malaysia who punts her in the ribs with a stiff kick. Debilitated by that harsh attack, Krista can only watch Malaysia take a run off the ropes.  Coming back she steamrolls through Krista with a destructive shoulder tackle. While Krista lies on the canvas wondering if her organs are still in the right place, Malaysia makes another trek to the ropes. But as soon as she touches the ropes Krista rolls upright. This draws a smile across Malaysia’s face as she thinks she can devastate Krista with another shoulder tackle. But Miss California leap frogs the attack and Malaysia is forced to take another run off the ropes. But on her return Krista flourishes forward and connects with an enziguri that flips Malaysia head over heels!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

Krista gets the booty bouncing and the fans cheering for her luscious cheeks before flipping into a moonsault onto Malaysia. As the fans pass along gigantic cheers, Krista makes the cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Malaysia throws her shoulder off the canvas. There are boos from the audience, many believing that should’ve been three count.

COLE
Buns of steel moonsault not enough to keep Malaysia down in this HISTORIC contest.

COACH
It takes more than that to beat the Deadliest Babe in the OAOAST. Krista has to come up with someone better and stronger, and perhaps take off her skirt.

Once again Malaysia is back to her feet before Krista. This lets her indulge her lust for violence as she happily pounds away on Krista’s back.

“Scream for me, you little slut! Let me hear you scream!”

“What did you just call me?”

“A slut!”

“Oh, I thought you might have said something insulting like 'Red Sox fan'.” Krista remarks and then uses her brief distraction to kick Malaysia away with a capoeria style spin kick. Malaysia recovers rather quickly though and charges in on Krista. This is no problem for the fitness queen who uses her superior speed to strike the dominatrix down with a spinning wheel kick! The fans put forth a mighty pop for Krista’s showing, but their cheers are dampened somewhat when an angered Malaysia shoots upright. But by the time Malaysia works the cobwebs out her head, Krista has already retreated to corner.  There she leans against the turnbuckles wearing her sexiest and most seducing smile. She then cups her voluptuous breasts and indulges Malaysia’s fantasies by slowly licking her tongue around her bubblegum pink lips.

“YEAAAAAA!”

Krista’s little show does the trick, spurring Malaysia to move further so she can inflict an orgasmic pain on Krista’s perfect body. But Krista continues her plan, and scoots up onto the second rope. As Malaysia nears she flies backwards with a corkscrew moonsault that tumbles them both to the ground.

COLE
Krista with those big high flying moves that amaze and injure. Malaysia needs to find some way to slow her down.

After smashing the canvas with a tightly curled fist, Malaysia leaps upward. Krista steps forward, but is quickly put on the backtrack as Malaysia takes a swat at her. Desperate to do any sort of damage, Malaysia lunges forward with a forearm. But Krista leaps into the air, hooking her legs around Malaysia’s arm and spinning towards her back. Within moments Krista is rolling down Malaysia’s body trying to haul her into a pinning situation.  But Malaysia is firmly rooted in place and Krista’s exhausting exertion of effort does nothing to change that. Krista becomes more worried about her safety than a pinfall due to Malaysia reaching down and applying a double hand choke. While Krista gags and wheezes with all the air flying out her body, Malaysia hauls her off the mat and into the air.

COLE
Double handed chokeslam? That could end this historic match!

But Krista is able to summon the agility needed to dropkick Malaysia in her muscular chest! The fans cheer with wild glee as Malaysia is backed against the ropes by the mighty strike. Krista takes a short moment to catch her breath, and once her health is replenished she makes a mad dash at Malaysia. However the violence prone Canadian sees her coming from the moment she starts her run. Thus, she lowers her body and uses her shoulder to upend Krista and send her flying over the ropes. The world champion attempts to brace herself for fall, but such an effort does nothing to shield her from the incredible anguish that comes upon her gruesome landing.

COLE
Folks, we’ll back shortly to see how this historic world title match will play out. Don't go away!

COMMERCIAL

The return from break sees Krista caught into a camel clutch by the empresses of pain. Her face is contorted by pain, and her teeth bite down hard on each other in an effort to survive the awful submission. Above is Malaysia, giddy over the pain she’s currently delivering. The fans roots on Krista, almost begging her to fight her way out this hold.  Krista takes their support in earnest and tries to use it to break free of Malaysia’s grip. However, Malaysia herself immediately releases Krista. Yet she only does this so that she may deliver a violent kick to Krista’s head.

Malaysia looks down on Krista holding her hands to her aching head, “Cry for me, bitch! I want to here you cry!”

Angered over Krista’s lack of tears Malaysia runs off the ropes, returning to stomp Krista directly on her beautiful face. That pain isn’t enough to satisfy Malaysia, though. As such she yanks Krista to her feet by her arm, and then pulls her in close for a short arm lariat! A pin promptly follows…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista kicksout!

“YEAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
Krista is showing the same resiliency that got her the championship in the first place.

COACH
Only so long fake thugs can pretend. That means Krista ain't a real wrestler, she's a celebrity on a wrestling show, and she can't hold on to a real wrestler's title.

Malaysia lifts Krista off the canvas and tightens her into a front facelock. Her hands grab hold of her skimpy skirt and soon she’s raising Krista high into the air. There’s a brief delay as Malaysia drags out the punishment by keeping Krista suspended in the air. From there she falls backwards and slams Krista against the canvas. The fans look on with horror on their minds as Malaysia attempts the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista throws her shoulder off the mat!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

Malaysia picks Krista’s limp body off the ring floor, and uses her raw power to rush her all the way into the nearest corner. Krista hollers out her anguish, as the poorly protected metal cuts into her back. There’s little time for to recover, as Malaysia sends her across the ring and into the opposite turnbuckle. Krista lands with so much force, that the impact pushes her away from the ropes and straight towards Malaysia. This is perfect for the challenger as she scoops Krista up for a lethal sidewalk slam. But Krista’s agility wins out, as she’s able to swing her body behind Malaysia. There she locks in a reverse facelock and drives Malayisa downward with reverse DDT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
Fantastic counter!

But performers lie on the mat, Malaysia’s head ringing from the attack and Krista barely able to move. The referee begins a count.

“1”

“LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA!”

“2!”

LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA! LET’S GO KRISTA!”

“3!”

“4”

Suddenly Malaysia is struck with a burst of energy and power that allows her a quick return to her feet. Though still bone weary and tired, Krista has little other choice but to rise to her feet. There Malaysia takes aim with wild punches that Krista narrowly avoids. She’s able to end Malaysia’s onslaught by going low and dropkicking her in the knees. Malaysia falls to all fours, anger filling out her face. Krista makes a run to the ropes, and when she returns her high heels slam into Malaysia’s skull!

“Now you cry for me….bitch!” Krista taunts.

COLE
Krista is getting her second wind here, Coach.

COACH
Then she needs to hurry up and finish this match, don’t let Malaysia get back into it.

Krista dives on top Malaysia for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Malaysia throws her shoulder off the canvas just in time to keep her title hopes alive.  She rolls to her feet, but comes underfire from hard punches from the world champion.  But those strikes do Krista little good, as Malaysia nails her in the throat with an open palm strike! The crowd reacts with anger and disgust as Krista stumbles away, clutching her sore neck. Malaysia smiles, brought to ecstasy from her vicious assault. She continues to torment Krista, this time by leveling her a yakuza kick to the back. Malaysia then climbs onto the second rope, which brings out gasps of concern from the audience. She disregards her leather elbow pads and then flies forward with an elbow drop! But, Krista rolls out the way and Malaysia left to crash brutally into the mat.

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Krista immediately gets to her feet as Malaysia returns to a sitting position. Miss California bounds off the ropes, and returns to batter Malaysia’s face with a furious knee strike! As the fans pop for the deadly move the California hottie Krista attempts a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Malaysia again kicksout, leaving both Krista and the Kansas City OAOAST Marks sorely disappointed. Malaysia hops to her feet, snorting a fearl growl at Krista. The world champion attempts to strike her down left crosses, but Malaysia easily shrugs off the blows and whips Krista towards the nearest corner. However, Krista delights her fans by leaping onto the third rope. She then flips backwards with a moonsault press! But, Malaysia somehow manages to catch her onto her shoulder.

COLE
We could be seeing a powerslam-

“Oh no we won’t!” Krista shouts and then rolls her body forward, finding Malaysia’s head and snapping it off her shoulder with a modified version of the Eulogy/Diamond cutter.

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

A pin follows!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO MALAYSIA KICKS OUT THE PIN!

COLE
Oh my, she almost had it! Malaysia is almost unstoppable

Krista turns a troubling stare on the referee, but rather than berate him for the count she decides to teach him a lesson in numbers “Three is a magic number, Yes it is, it's a magic number. Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinity You get three as a magic number. The past and the present and the future Faith and Hope and Charity, The heart and the brain and the body Give you three as a magic number. It takes three legs to make a tri-pod Or to make a table stand. It takes three wheels to make a ve-hicle Called a tricycle."

“I think I got the point, thank you Krista”

”Good, don’t make me sing conjunction junction”

“I will crush you, violate you!” Malaysia shouts.

“Missing conjunction! Must sing conjunction junction! Activate singing program! Conjunction Junction, what's your function? Hooking up words and phrases and clauses. Conjunction Junction, how's that function? I got three favorite cars That get most of my job done.Conjunction Junction, what's their function? I got "and", "but", and "or",  They'll get you pretty far.!”

Tired of Krista’s bothersome singing, Malaysia takes a swipe at the fitness queen’s head. But Krista ducks that attack and quickly sweeps behind Malaysia. Her hands hook between her legs and she rolls her down with a schoolboy. But before the ref can count the fall, Malaysia reverses it into a pin of her own…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista throws her shoulder off the canvas!

“K-I-D! K-I-D! K-I-D!”

Angered over her ability to finish Krista once and for all, Malaysia demonstrably stomps to the corner. She climbs atop the third rope causing severe worry to spread throughout the audience. But that fright quickly fades away as Krista leaps upward and swats Malaysia in the face with a spin kick! The blow nearly knocks her from her perch, but she stays upright albeit by falling into a seated position on the turnbuckle.

COLE
High risk, low reward for Malaysia!

Working fast to try and not let Malaysia out her stupor, Krista runs up the top rope. She leaps into Malaysia’s face with tucked knees. Gravity drags them downwards and Malaysia’s head is violently rocked by the awesome KIDology(codebreaker)!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COLE
Top rope KIDology! I don’t believe it!

Krista attempts what she prays will be a match ending fall…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

COLE
She did it!

DING DING DING

The fans are ecstatic and they leap from their seats to celebrate the world champion’s triumph. All is not well for Krista however, as Leon Rodez wields her world title and slides into the ring!

COLE
Leon Rodez! Look out, Krista!

Hearing similar shouts from the OAOAST Marks, Krista has enough time and space to dodge an attack from Leon. But no attack comes, Rodez instead keeps a calm icy demeanor as he stares with piercing eyes at Krista. Miss California’s eyes return the glare, looking like enflamed blue orbs. Both competitors remain silent, their harsh and embittered stares speaking everything that needs to be said.

COLE
Folks, the rivalry between champion and number one contender is heating up! See what will come of it next week on HeldDOWN~!

FADE OUT