OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 9/2/03

Chanel #99

A blank screen fades into the IntenseZone logo, glowly faintly. The logo EXPLODES as we cut to the IZ highlights of ANGLESLAM~!

:: Eskimo swings Jailbait down into the Frostbite Facelock! The tape speeds up to show Jailbait's hand falling three times in fast-motion! We see Jailbait carried out ::

Cut to...

:: Jay's got Reject's head in the reverse-DDT position, he grab's Reject's right arm....

AND SPINS HIM! SPINS HIM, DROPPING HIM HARD ON HIS FACE!

JESSE

A NEW VERSION OF THE AFTERTHOUGHT!

JR

THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!!

Another win for the Shooter! ::

Cut to...

:: PRL kicking the crap out of various Navy guys....until...

K-NESS~!

Puerto Rican picks up K-Ness once again and whips him into the ropes. When he bends his head, K-Ness flips over PRL and rolls him up for the Sunset Flip.

5 Seconds

The crowd counts the clock down as K-Ness goes for the rollup.

NO! Mr. Boricua comes in with 3 Seconds left and kicks K-Ness in the face. PRL starts beating down on K-Ness as the clock runs out.

3....2....1...0. A buzzer sounds.

*RING RING RING*

JR

DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! PRL IS STILL THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPION!!! ::

Cut to...

Bizarro looks like he's ready to kill someone as he yanks Shocker to his feet again and places him on his shoulders. Bizarro yells to the crowd that it's over.

HERE I AM!!!!...................ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAAAAAAAAANE!!!!!

JR

What the hell??? Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!! It can't be!!

Suddenly the crowd absolutely explodes as Blurricane, in street clothes, leaps over the barricade and stands on the ring apron while Bizarro is facing the other way. Slowly Bizarro turns around and sees him. Bizarro begs off and even does the bobbing Adam's apple. Out of nowhere Shocker grabs Bizarro from behind and hits a Dragon Suplex!

One…Two…Three!!!!

Cut to...

Caboose chuckles, and walks over to the chair as Stephen struggles to get up. Caboose opens up the chair, and sets it sitting style on the mat…then kicking Stephen in the gut.

Blood streaming, he picks Stephen up, and then promptly slams him down through and into the steel chair setup….EMERALD FUSION!

The sound of metal on bone is a sickening crack. The crowd groans and boos…boos louder as Caboose throws the steel chair out of the ring. Jack rolls around and sees Caboose's cover.

1!

JR

NO! Not like this!

2!

3!

3!

Jack's hand does fall a third time...and the match, much like Stephen Joseph's wrestling career… is over.

Cut to...

venturaross.jpg

JR: BAH GAWD! It's good to be back on dry land! Welcome to INTENSEZONE~! We're coming off the back of Angleslam, and who knows what fall out that event will bring tonight!

Jesse: Angleslam was a great night, Jim Ross. I can't wait to see our new World Champion on IntenseZone!

JR: Dreams were realised, lives were shattered at Angleslam. Stephen Joseph is GONE from IntenseZone, GONE from the OAOAST! PRL has a new and DEADLY enemy! Who was the masked man that attacked Jay Darring? But up first, one of the men who emerged victorious- Mystery Eskimo.

Jesse: Bah, that icy freak?

JR: Eskimo overcame all the odds to win the Jailhouse match, and finally prove himself!

Jesse: I feel sorry for poor Jailbait...he was screwed!

JR: Eskimo has requested the opening slot of the show to make a few announcements.

"Too Cold" rocks the house, and Mystery Eskimo, clad in sparkling blue tights and mask, walks down to the ring, getting a thunderous welcome from the fans. Derek the Fish follows, sipping on a cocktail. Eskimo slides into the ring and looks out at the crowd, nodding in approval. Eskimo makes a cut sign with his hand to stop the music, and takes a mic handed to him by an OAOAST roadie.

Eskimo: THANK YOU ALL!

:: Big POP! ::

Eskimo: Thank you all for your support. My troubles with Jailbait have pushed me further...harder...than I though I could ever go...but at Angleslam, everyone of you saw me make that bitch PASS OUT in the middle of the ring!

:: POP! ::

Jesse: Oh, please...he choked him out! What a cheat!

Eskimo: But there's one person I have to thank for my victory.

:: Derek bows, waving ::

Eskimo: Ah, no, not you this time, D. I'm talking about a woman who faced down her fear...faced down the man she loved....and did the right thing...Clarissa, come on out here!

:: The crowd cheers warmly as Clarissa, looking happier and more relaxed then we've ever seen her before, walks down to the ring. Eskimo pushes down the middle rope for her to enter ::

Eskimo: Thank you, Clarissa.

Clarissa: You're welcome...I just did what I have to do...Jailbait is gone now...I just have to try and get on with my life...I'm so sorry for what he tried to do to you...

Eskimo: The allegations he made were terrible...I wonder...no, I couldn't ask you...

Clarissa: What? Anything!

Eskimo: Would you sign this statement, just confirming my innocence, that I never harmed you?

Clarissa: Of course, it'd be a pleasure.

:: Eskimo is handed a clipboard and pen from ringside, which he passes to Clarissa. She signs quickly and smiles ::

Eskimo: Thanks...this means a lot to me...

Jesse: Is he....crying?

JR: The man's been through HELL, Jess! It's finally over!

Clarissa takes a step forwards....and gives Eskimo a big hug! The crowd POPS again. Eskimo hoists Clarissa up by her waist, holding her in the air. She giggles, and waves to the crowd!

JR: What a touching scene, what-

:: Eskimo suddenly grips Clarissa tighter.

Steps forward.

And DRIVES Clarissa down to the mat with a HUGE SPINEBUSTAH! ::

JR: MAH GAWD! MAH GAWD! MAH GAWD!

:: The crowd ERUPTS in boos! Eskimo stands over Clarissa and SPITS on her! ::

JR: This is disgusting! BAH GAWD! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Jesse: I don't know, but I love it!

:: Eskimo grabs the mic back ::

Eskimo: You DUMB BITCH! Did you think I'd forgive you for what you did to me? FUCK YOU!

:: Crowd BOOS louder! ::

Eskimo: Oh yeah, fuck all of you too! When I was in hospital, facing the end of my career, where were you? Oh yeah, you bought Jailbait's story. You turned your backs on me, after everything I did for you! Everything I did for the OAOAST!

JR: What? This isn't Eskimo! It can't be!

Eskimo: I can see your mouth moving, Jim Ross! Shut your fat mouth! Oh, and Clarissa, baby, what you were just signing- you really should have read more closely. It wasn't anything to do with me- it was an OAOAST in ring contract that states anything between these ropes is legal. So here's another little token of my appreciation.

:: Eskimo pulls the motionless Clarissa up, and gives her the Ice Breaker Cradle Piledriver! Eskimo flips off the crowd and leaves, Derek the Fish following, a shocked look on his face::

JR: BAH GAWD...I have...we have....commercials, quick!

COMMERCIALS

JR

We're back! And I feel SICK at what I've just seen!

JESSE

Hey, Eskimo finally got some balls and stood up for himself! You have to respect that!

JR

I never thought I'd see Eskimo disrespect a woman, the fans, myself like that...

JESSE

Aww, you upset because your buddy doesn't like you anymore?

JR

Eskimo and I were friends, I admit it...but he's just changed from the man I used to know.

JESSE

Boo hoo!

JR

This is a bad, bad evening, fans. I'm hearing from officials that the back stage area was TORCHED early today by Banky after he was released from his contract by the IntenseZone board of directors for negligence in his duty as General Manager. There is no word yet on who will replace him...

JESSE

It's chaos, Jim Ross, none of the wrestlers are here, the staff are scared- what's going to happen next?

CUE: Blackened

JR

This is all we need! I can’t believe he’s even showing his face after AngleSlam!

JESSE

Of course he is JR! He’s here for some answers!

(Bizarro slowly rises from the stage and walks to the ring as loud “Blurricane” chants ring out from the crowd. Bizarro takes a mic and slides into the ring.)

BIZARRO

Shut up! I demand that Number 13 come out here now and explain himself!! I know you’re in the back so get out here now!

(The fans start chanting “Blurricane” even louder as Bizarro covers his ears and tells them to shut up.)

CUE: Rock You Like a Hurricane

(The fans erupt as Blurricane comes flying up from below the stage. This time he’s in full Blurricane costume, which pisses Bizarro off even more. Blurricane grabs his own mic and enters the ring. Bizarro then gets in his face.)

BIZARRO

Where did you get that costume!? Father took it from you! And where is Father for that matter?

BLURRICANE

Whazzamaddawityou? (The crowd erupts) You’re out here acting like a little bitch! I have your answers. In fact Mr. Bizarre I have video tape footage of exactly what happened. Now roll that footage!

[[The scene opens and we can see that someone is carrying the camera down the hallway. Someone in the background is yelling at Blurricane about not being allowed in there and to put the camera down. Blurricane enters Father’s study and sets the camera on a chair before sitting down.

FATHER

What the hell is the meaning of this?? What is all the yelling about??

(Father’s butler runs in, out of breath and upset)

BUTLER

I caught this fool snooping around in the file room and now he’s taken the camera!

FATHER

Do you have a death wish Number 13?? You have pushed me too far now! Now you listen to me you…

BLURRICANE

No!! You listen to me! (Blurricane holds up some papers) I found out the truth. Did you think I wouldn’t find out one day?

FATHER (Looking very nervous)

Turn off that camera! Let’s talk sensibly about this!

(The butler tries to take the camera, but Blurricane grabs him by the wrist and twists it at an awkward angle causing him to crumple to the floor in pain.)

BLURRICANE

The camera stays on…..Dad!!

FATHER

Wait…what you read…it’s not what you think.

BLURRICANE

Not what I think?? I’m your son!!! Your son didn’t die all those years ago!! You were just disappointed in him so much that you tried genetic experiments on him and then when they didn’t work you brainwashed him to think he was someone else to cover your sins!! You brainwashed me!! Then when you couldn’t mold me into what you wanted you had me cloned where you could have the perfect son!

FATHER

I…I wanted to give you the world! I wanted to make you the best you could be!

BLURRICANE

Bullshit!! You were so bent on living vicariously through me because of your limitations that you tried to manipulate me. When you found out you couldn’t make me what you wanted you tried to play God!

FATHER

Do you know what it’s like having to live your life in a wheelchair!?!? I haven’t been able to walk ever in my life! My wife dies giving birth to you and you turn out to be a total disappointment! I deserve better!! So once I realized that God hates me I decided it was up to me to do his job for him and give me what I deserved!

BLURRICANE

You are a sick man! Believe me you’re about to get what you deserve!!

FATHER

What are you going to do? Kill me?

BLURRICANE

No I’m not going to kill you. That would be too merciful of a fate for you. You’re going to prison for the rest of your life for kidnapping and severe abuse. I’ve found enough evidence in your files to put you away for a long time.

FATHER

How will they ever find me? How will you ever find your way out of here?? You can’t beat me!

BLURRICANE

In your sheer stupidity you left maps and addresses in your files. I guess I’m smarter than you think because I figured out where we are…and I called them.

FATHER

Called who??

(Faint sirens can be heard in the distance, which cause Father to look around nervously.)

FATHER

You fool…do you think I won’t go down without a fight?? Guards, servants, anybody get in here now!!

(Some of the servants and workers appear in the doorway.)

FATHER

Take this man away!!

(No one moves)

FATHER

Did you hear me!? Take him away!!

(They just stand there looking angry. Blurricane stands up as the sirens get louder. Father looks outside and sees the cop cars pull into the driveway and panics.)

BLURRICANE

So long Father.

(Blurricane walks out of the room followed by the rest of the workers, including the Butler himself.)

FATHER

Come back!!!

(Blurricane walks down the hallway with the camera facing behind him so we can see Father)

FATHER

Come back here!!!

(Father looks around frantically and starts to wheel down the hall as we hear the cops bust in through the front door. Father reaches forward and falls out of his wheelchair.)

FATHER (now crying)

Come back!!!

(The cops rush past Blurricane and stand Father up before handcuffing him and reading him his rights. They put Father in his wheelchair as Blurricane pulls the camera up and sets it on a table. He then looks into the camera and speaks.)

BLURRICANE

I’m coming for you Bizarro!

(Blurricane hits stop on the camera and the footage comes to a close)]]

(We cut back to the ring.)

BLURRICANE

So that brings me…*WHAM* (Bizarro nails Blurricane in the back of the head with the ring bell.)

BIZARRO

You stupid son of a bitch!! You’re going to pay for that!!! You can’t do that to Father!! I still have your contract and I’m not giving it up!!!

(The officials come to the ring to keep Bizarro from attacking Blurricane anymore. They drag Bizarro kicking and screaming away from the ring. As he is taken back he can be heard yelling.)

BIZARRO

I’ll kill you!!! I will kill you!!!

JR

Bah gawd!! Blurricane isn’t a clone after all!!! Bizarro is the only clone around here and he can’t stand the fact that Father is in jail now!!

JESSE

This is horrible JR!

JR

Yes but it’s all okay now Father is gone!

JESSE

No that’s not what I mean!! Blurricane made those documents up and you know it!!

JR

Oh just shut the hell up already!! Blurricane is back and Bizarro has lost it!! At last, some good news!

COMMERCIALS

(The Dream Machines are seen walking backstage with their Tag Title Belts around their waists.)

PARKA

Whoa what smells in here? It smells like the cooking we had at Eddy's house the other day!

EDDY

Hey! My mom cooks good meatloaf!

PARKA

You really should get your own house.

PK

Hey Parka why are we here tonight? No one else is here because of all the craziness with Banky and I don’t blame them.

PARKA

Didn’t you know? Eddy’s gonna wrestle tonight.

EDDY

I’m what!?

PARKA

Just kidding with you Eddy. Don’t worry. (Parka gives Eddy a little shove that almost knocks him off balance.)

EDDY

Thank goodness.

PARKA

No I just wanted to see what was going on here and…

(Parka stops dead in his tracks as the camera pans around to see Calvin with his title over his shoulder.)

CALVIN

Well look who it is. Nice belts guys. Too bad you didn’t have those when we were feuding.

PK

The outcome would have still been the same.

CALVIN

I don’t know about that. As I can attest you fight differently when something is on the line. (Calvin slaps the title that is on his shoulder and grins.) Now those titles you are wearing sure look nice. Can I hold one?

PARKA

Get your hands off the title! (Parka gets in Calvin’s face.) Your title looks pretty nice too. Maybe someday I’ll get a shot, but for now I’m happy with the gold I have.

(The Dream Machines continue walking)

CALVIN

Don’t get too comfortable.

JR

BAH GAWD! The Dream Machines and Calvin are here! What a strange night this is turning into!

JESSE

Parka has some nerve, getting in the face of our new champion like that! How disrespectful!

JR

In amongst the chaos we have our NA title match! Let's head to the ring!

K-NESS vs. ???

K-NESS walks to the ring as his theme song, "Trans-Magic" is playing, he removes the black towel from around his neck and picks up a microphone.

K-NESS: Well I'm out of challengers, yep that's right, I've beaten every single wrestler that has challenged me for that belt so far, however, none of the fans in this arena are going to leave without seeing me defend the North American championship!

*crowd pops*

K-NESS: The only way I found a worthy opponent was by pulling an asshole of the worst kind out of extended vacation for one night only, so there he is, Black Tiger!!!

JR: What the HELL???

Jesse: Is K-NESS an idiot or something?, defending his belt against Black Tiger while he could've taken the night off!

JR: It's for the fans you dumbass! these people paid to see K-NESS wrestle and he wants to make sure it'll happen.

Nightrain by Gun's N' Roses hits as Black Tiger runs to the ring to a chorus of boos and immediately attacks K-NESS!

* Ding Ding Ding*

K-NESS calls for a test of strength to start but Black Tiger kicks him in the gut and gets a wristlock!, K-NESS is about to get down on one knee when he throws a forearm right in Black Tiger's face, a headbutt follows but Black Tiger STILL has the wristlock!, K-NESS FINALLY forces him to release the hold with an Irish Whip!, Back body Drop by K-NESS!!!

He picks him up, ENZIGURI!! to the back of Black Tiger's head, but he's still on his feet!, K-NESS goes for another one but Black Tiger dodges and K-NESS falls flat on his face! Black Tiger runs into the ropes and comes back with a senton.

Black Tiger drags K-NESS to the corner and takes two steps back, BOOTSCRAPE~! pisses off the crowd, Black Tiger turns to the crowd and laughs while K-NESS slowly get to his feet.

JR: Black Tiger is wasting valuable time here, paying attention to the crowd instead of weakening his opponent.

Black Tiger turns around and K-NESS runs at him with a clothesline, and another, and a third one! He grabs Black Tiger, DRAGON SLEEPAH!!!!!

JR: Black Tiger's neck has already been attacked with these clotheslines, this might just be enough to put him aw... WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHAT THE HELL???

Puerto Rican Lighting runs to the ring with a steel chair and hits K-NESS in the back with it over and over again!

* Ding Ding Ding*

Winner by DQ at 3:34, K-NESS

JR: WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU SICK BASTARD PRL???, You had no business in that ring!, this was supposed to be between K-NESS and Black Tiger!

PRL picks up the microphone while the whole arena is booing and starts throwing thrash at him, he throws both K-NESS and Black Tiger out of the ring.

PRL: K-NESS!!!, that belt should've been mine a LONG time ago and you know it!, enjoy it while you can pal, 'cause you don't have much time left.

Puerto Rican Lightning leaves the ring while the crowd chants "You suck"

COMMERCIALS

JR

Welcome back! Frankly, I have no idea what will happen next!

JESSE

It's crazy here tonight...hell, let's go out for a drink after the show!

JR

You and ME?

JESSE

Why not? I'm feeling generous!

JR

I think I'll just take a raincheck on that......wait a moment...I'm getting word that Calvin is coming out to the ring! Let's just take you back and show you how this man became our world champion!

...AngleSlam...

Zack comes out of the corner at Calvin, who looks defenseless, but ducks the oncoming onslaught and backdrops Zack over the top...NO~! Zack SKINS THE CAT...NO~! Calvin grabs him by the legs, pulling him in a bit, and then hits the Hardcore Holly style nutshot~! Zack falls to the mat, clutching himself, and Calvin takes the loose rope and quickly wraps in around Zack's neck, using the hook from it's turnbuckle support to keep it in place. Calvin pulls Zack to his feet, and mouths something to him...THEN TOSSES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE~! ZACK MALIBU IS BEING HUNG~!

The referee slides out of the ring frantically, trying to undo Zack from the cable. Calvin climbs up the ladder steadily, making it to the next to last step, and reaching up, the OAOAST Title Belt swaying in the breeze. The referee frees Zack from his grip, and Zack collapses to the deck, out of breath and near-faint, as the referee looks into the ring...

AND SEES CALVIN SZECHSTEIN GRAB THE OAOAST WORLD TITLE BELT~!

The crowd boos HEAVILY, as Calvin stays perched on the ladder, raising up the big Gold belt in his right hand, then pulling it close to him, hugging it. He comes down from the ladder, and the referee goes to raise his hand, but he knocks the referee away, choosing to look down at, then raise up the belt he has just claimed, as the announcement is made...

RING ANNOUNCER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner...and NEW...OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...CALVIN SZECHSTEIN!!!

CALVIN SZECHSTEIN...

fade to black...

"Three-two-one, I'M THE BOMB!"

BOOM!

A huge blast of white pyro sends us back to life, LIVE AND INTENSE~! on IntenseZone! The crowd stands up simultaneously, erupting in boos as Calvin Szechstein steps out onto the ramp, the lights coming up to reveal his face to the booing masses! We shift to a shot of the red-carpeted ring, Bill Watts standing inside it. We shift back to the ramp, as Calvin Szechstein reaches the end of it. We get a good shot of his body, the cruiser competitor tonight dredssed in a Sean John suede shirt (priced at $400 dollars) and tan dress pants. The OAOAST championship is slung over his left shoulder as he climbs up the steps, getting into the ring calmly. He sits down on a chair in the ring, nodding at Watts as "I'm The Bomb" fades out and Watts begins to speak.

WATTS

As you all saw just now, Sunday night a new OAOAST champion was crowned. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, we give him the respect he earned with a victory over Zack Malibu. Calvin Szechstein, no matter how you did it, you became OAOAST Champion last night, and for that we at the OAOAST congratulate you.

Szechstein stands up, the belt still slung over his shoulder.

WATTS

Let's have a round of applause for Calvin Szechstein, OAOAST Champion!

"CAL-VIN SUCKS! CAL-VIN SUCKS!"

The crowd's response is less than flattering, as Watts exits the ring, Calvin grabbing a microphone as he leaves. Szechstein grins to the crowd as he watches Watts exit.

CALVIN

Mr. Bill Watts, everyone.

Szechstein shrugs off the chant, not really caring as he continues.

CALVIN

Ladies and gentlemen... I'd like to thank everybody who has supported me in my journey to the top. I'd like to thank Colvid, who is stuck in the back tonight because of his heldDown affiliation - I salute you, Colvid. I'd also like to thank Candie, for turning on me and joining up with Zack Malibu, in the straw that broke the camel's back. Next I'd like to thank all the companies that decided to bestow millions of dollars upon me in sponsorship money: South Pole, Sean John, Pepsi-Cola, New Line Cinema, the Walt Disney Corporation. You guys have been awesome.

CALVIN

But, good people, enough about the people who helped me to the top. Sunday night, I became the World champion, and now I'm here to tell you all what this reign means.

Calvin pauses, letting his words sink in as the crowd quiets, allowing Szechstein time to speak.

CALVIN

Thank you. What this reign is about is "new era". This reign is going to usher in the new talent. For the past six months, Zack Malibu had enforced a glass ceiling. Nobody got by him. Well, just like my show's name said, I broke on through, and now there's a new sheriff in town. This belt will be defended when I see fit, my friends. The new school of thought will become *the* school of thought. Out is tradition. Out is the theory that things should be settled mano-a-mano. Like I've always said - why fight clean, when you can fight smart?

A wiseassed fan yells out "GET TO THE POINT", and a grinning Calvin nods to him.

CALVIN

You want a point, man? The point is this. I am not Zack Malibu. I do not care if you people love me. I came into AngleSlam for two reasons. One was pride. Zack Malibu stole my pride... but as you all saw, I got it back. Two was money... that belt is money. And I have my belt... and nobody's going to take it away from me. This belt is my well-being, now. And there is NOBODY that can or will take away my well-being. So you cats had better get used to the new school. You'd better get used to seeing me do whatever I can to keep this belt. Because I'm going to be doing it... and *succeeding* in doing it... for a very, very long time.

"I'm The Bomb" hits as Szechstein makes his exit, a ring crew swarming the ring to take out the red carpet as J.R. and Jesse bring us out.

JR

Strong words from Calvin Szechstein there, Jess, and he's basically said - nobody will defeat him for the World title!

JESSE

He's the man that'll get it done for the OAOAST, JR. I'm looking forward to his reign.

JR

Well folks, it's been a strange evening, and-

Cue: "Too Cold"

JR

BAH GAWD! What the hell is he doing out here?

Mystery Eskimo strides down to the ring, stopping Calvin from leaving with one held up hand. Calvin pauses between the ropes, shrugs, and steps back in.

JR

Eskimo is laying down a challenge for the world title? He's going to do it for IntenseZone! That guy earlier must have been another of Jailbaits tricks- an imposter in an Eskimo mask!

Eskimo slides into the ring as his music cuts. He stares at Calvin.

And pics up a mic.

Eskimo: Mr. Szechstein...you come out here, telling everyone how damn good you are?

Calvin just smirks and nods.

Eskimo: Well things are going to be different around here from now on...starting with....

Eskimo lunges forward-

JR

YES! KICK HIS ASS ESKIMO!

- And grabs Calvin's hand into a warm shake.

JR

NO! YOU BASTARD!

Eskimo releases Calvin's hand, and steps back.

Eskimo: I'd like to welcome Calvin officially to IntenseZone....in my position as the NEW General Manager!

JR

WHAT?

JESSE

Banky's gone, Jim Ross, and Eskimo's in!

JR

But how could the board sanction that after what Eskimo did to Clarissa?

The crowd BOOS!

Eskimo: In case you're all wondering...after Banky's little temper tantrum earlier, the board were frantic. No one was here. No one could help. Then I came along.

BOOS!

Eskimo: I've been here in the OAOAST a long time....the board respect me...trust me...enough to give me an unbreakable contract!

JR

BAH GAWD! THIS MAN HAS TOTALLY CHANGED!

Eskimo: Oh, and one more thing...

Eskimo grabs his face, taking his mask in his hand....

and pulls it off!

tn_christian-bale-3_jpg.jpg

JR

BAH GAWD!

The crowd buzzes with confusion and excitement as Eskimo throws the mask to the floor!

The camera zooms in on his face- sharp cheekbones, dark hair, piercing grey eyes, a thin scar running down the left side of his jaw. Clearly, not an Inuit.

JR

MAH GAWD! Eskimo just unmasked!

Eskimo: I've been under this THING long enough...playing the fool...pretending to be some kind of damn freak, for your amusement! You think I wanted this crappy gimmick? You think I came to the OAOAST and begged to be teamed up with a damn talking fish!

JESSE

Hey, there's no need to bring Derek into this!

Eskimo (having to shout to make himself heard above the boos):

FUCK YOU ALL! MY NAME IS DAN BLACK...THIS IS MY HOUSE....AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE A JOKE ANY LONGER!

JR

MAH GAWD, I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY THIS MAN TURNED HIS BACK ON THE FANS!

Dan Black: In a tribute to that damn identity....just call me "Ice heart".....

JR

Dan, why are you doing this, for the love of GAWD!

JESSE

You know the man, you should have expected this! He's clearly been badly treated!

Black: Jim Ross- you gave me this gimmick. And I took it, I went out, and busted my ass for you all. Did you come to visit me in hospital, JR? Did you? No. But let me tell you- your wife did. Oh yeah, she's been "visiting" me for a long time now!

JR

WHAT? CUT THIS- I- DAMN HIM-

JESSE

Keep rolling, I like it!

Black: Bill Watts- I guess you wish you'd got your fat ass hear a little earlier tonight, you might have stopped me seeing the board. But let's face it, you respected me too, didn't you Billy Boy?

Black turns to the OAOAST World Champion

Black: Calvin- while you're here, expect only the best.

Calvin steps forwards, smiling, and hands an envelope to the man formerly known as Mystery Eskimo. Dan Black pockets it, and throws down the mic to a hail of boos.

Black and Calvin leave the ring, walking up the ramp...Black pauses, turns, and flips off the whole arena.

JR

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD! LET'S END THIS THING! CUT! CUT!

JESSE

I-fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cut to static

Credits

OAOAST IntenseZone Entertainment 2003

Mystery Eskimo

La Parka

Chuck Woolery