PRESENTED IN HD

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLTCXZbCNFU

hd.jpg

COLE
Folks, welcome to very last HeldDOWN before School's Out!

COACH
We doing it big in Phoenix A-Z home of the Suns and host to HeldDOWN~!

COLE
We're promised a big interview with Leon Rodez later on tonight, as well as words from Chicks Over Dicks. But right now the veteran voice of octagon, Bruce Buffer.

BUFFER
The following tag team event is scheduled for one fall. Currently in the ring, hailing from Omaha, Nebraska and the Everglades respectively, the team of “SLOPPY” JOE MANWICH and OUTHOUSE JACK!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Joe munches on an actual sloppy joe in the corner while Jack pulls out the hunting knife ready to slash throats of hecklers. Thankfully "Citizen Soldier" by 3 Doors Down hits to move things along.

BUFFER
And their opponents! First, from Peoria, Illinois, wrestling’s last real good guy… TIM CCAAAAAASSSSHHHHHH! His tag team partner, hailing from San Antonio, Texas… “THE LONE STAR GUNSLINGER” BBAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOOONN WINDELS! Collectively they are CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

BW and Cash do the usual baby face thing, slapping hands, etc.

COLE
As the Citizen Soldiers head to the ring for our next bout, the Last Kings of Scotland have got to be on the back of their minds. They still have unfinished business with them.

COACH
Wait a minute, Mikey Cole. The Citizen Soldiers had the opportunity to settle the score last week but chickened out when it became obvious the task was too much.

COLE
Oh please. The Last Kings had the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club watching their backs. It was going to be a 4 on 2. And despite all that Baron Windels and Tim Cash still wanted some!

The pre-match attire comes off and the bell sounds.

* DINGDINGDING *

Cash offers Joe his customary opening bell handshake and Joe wipes his hand across Cash‘s face!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

His face smeared with manwich sauce, Cash grabs a side headlock and really cranks on the pressure. Joe whips Cash into the ropes and telegraphs a backdrop, which Cash leapfrogs and then connects with a BACKBRAIN WHEELKICK! Joe stumbles into the ropes and back at Cash who executes a monkey flip. The Citizen Soldiers tag and Baron Windels delivers a TOP ROPE LARIAT! Quick tag follows and BW fires Joe off as Cash lands a MISSLE DROPKICK!

COLE
Joe is getting his ass kicked, Cole.

Yet another tag from the Citizen Soldiers, and this time they perform a DOUBLE SIDE RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP! Baron then hooks Joe and spikes him head-first into the mat with a DDT!

COLE
Brigham Young Cocktail!

Cash dropkicks Jack off the apron as BW makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners, the team of BARON WINDELS and TIM CASH... CITIZEN SOOOOLDIERS!!

BW and Cash have little time for celebration as they find themselves surrounded by the LAST KINGS OF SCOTLAND and MARDI GRAS HELLFIRE CLUB.

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

4 on 2 the ORANGE COUNTY COBRAS arrive to even the odds.

COACH
What are these guys doing sticking their nose in somebody else’s business?

COLE
Living up to a promise, even with a tag team title shot 3 nights away. Remember they vowed to watch the Citizen Soldiers back.

COACH
Yeah, during their feud with the Enterprise. Between them and Zack Malibu I don’t know who’s the bigger spotlight whore!

All the Queen’s men back off as the Citizen Soldiers and O.C. Cobras stand tall inside the ring.

Backstage Alix and Krista, both dressed in Holy Robes are with a gathering of people to frightened to say “No!” when Krista orders them to get over here and sit their asses down.

ALIX
Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered on this day, this holy day provided to us in the name of Jesus almighty, Christ our savoir, and god our healer, to pray for the souls of men who’ve gone down roads no man should ever go down. Yes my brothers and sisters, yes indeed we do pray for Shayne Brave and Tyler Bryant.   Be you Jewish, or Christian, or Muslim please join us. Here to lead us in prayer and love Rabbi Krista Isadora Duncan.

KRISTA
Thank you, sister Alix. On this day my friends, we pray! Oh yes we do pray today! And we give thanks! Oh yes we do give thanks that we are we and not D*LUX!

ALIX
Tell it, Rabbi!

KRISTA
We know that if we were like D*LUX in anyway, we would have a lot in common with a newborn baby, we wouldn’t be smart enough to wipe our own asses.

ALIX
Go on and sing it, Rabbi!

KRISTA
D*LUX, D*LUX, let me pause so that our home parishioners can look up these two nobodies on wikipedia. Wait, I’m sorry their wiki page redirects to “gigantic assholes”. And that is why we pray and hold peace in our arms today.  Did you know Shayne’s mother had a trying childbirth, one that pushed her threshold for pain to the very limit. But even still it wasn’t as miserable as having to listen to D*LUX sing. And that is why we pray today.

ALIX
D*LUX has given us such lyrics in their never before released songs like “zoom zoom in my car, ready to go boom boom if you are". “baby you’re a ten even without this glass of gin.” Thanks, Jim Morrison, we really appreciate that.

KRISTA
For that we pray, and we give thanks for all the good that has been done in the world. As I think of D*LUX, my children,  I ask what do you call a group that is musical genius personified, what do you call a group that is a pop music icon, what do you call a group that has inspired thousands of young people realize their dreams, you call that group….N Sync. But they broke up and all we have are two untalented pieces of crap named D*LUX. I firmly believe that if they were sent to live in Israel, the Palestinans wouldn’t want their land back. We pray for the hard times to come and recognize the times D*LUX has had. Wrestling hundreds of matches, singing hundreds of times, 10 t-shirts based off of them, 6 D*LUX arm bands, one six man title run, and a grand total of zero fans over the age of ten. Dear god, you have given us D*LUX hats, D*LUX pens, D*LUX socks, and even D*LUX toilet patties, please give us a D*LUX landfill so we can throw all that crap out. Sister Alix if you'll lead us in the Christian prayer.

ALIX
God is good, god is good! I just came to tell you just how good my god is! I wanna sing to you just how good my god has been. If ya know the song feel free. I'm gonna tell ya how good gods been! I'm gonna tell ya how good god's been! The weather started gettin rough, the tiny ship was tossed, but if it wasn't for the courage of the group I said the Minnow would be lost. Talkin bout the Love Boat, exciting and brand new, I said the Love Boat a new adventure waiting for you. I say Now we're up in teh big leagues Gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with that. Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie.

The captured audience claps for Alix's song, mostly because Krista is angrily shaking her fist at them.

SCHOOLS OUT!
FIRST TIME EVER
CHICKS OVER DICKS VS D*LUX
MAY 31st (we hope!)

COMMERCIAL

The VICE Headquartes houses the always obnoxious

colin-farrell5.jpg
DETECTIVE BOSLEY

The calm and cool

jamie-foxx.jpg

CPA

and of course their deeply depressed leader

kristenbell.jpg
MORGAN NERDLY

While CPA plays solitaire on his black berry, Morgan does some paperwork and Bosley chills out listening to TI’s my life

Nevermind what haters say, ignore them ’til they fade away.
Amazing they ungreat for after all the games I gave away.
Safe to say I paved the way, for you can’t get paid today.
You still be wasting days away, nah had I never saved the day.
Consider them my protégé, how much I think they should pay.
Instead of being gracious, they violated and made you wait.
I never been a hater still I love them, yeah I graze the way.
Some say they so yay and no they couldn’t even work on Labor day.
It aint that they black or white, their hands of area in shades of grey.

BOSLEY
Who the fuck is this dude trynna impress with his big words? This song is bullshit! When I put on my rap shit I don’t wanna here a loser reciting Webster’s Dictionary. But that's what he's doing and it pisses me off! Fuck this fucker!

I’m the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid.
Allergic to the counterfeit, impartial to the politics.
Articulate but still would grab a nigga by the collar quick.
Whoever had problems, they reckonsile they just holla ‘tip.
If that don’t work and just fails, then turn around and follow ‘tip.

BOSLEY
He did it again! This asshole did it again!

Seems as though you lost sight of whats important with the positive.
And checks until your bank account, and you’re about poverted.
Your values is a disarrayed, prioritized are horribly.
Unhappy with the riches cause you piss poor morraly.

MORGAN
"Piss po' morally" is pretty difficult to wrap your head around.

BOSLEY
To hell with it! I’ll tell you what I wanna hear when I listen to rap! I wanna hear about big booty bitches, givin dudes head and that kinda stuff!

MORGAN
You want to hear them rap about givin dudes head?

BOSLEY
That’s not what I said!

MORGAN
You said you wanna hear about big booty bitches COMMA givin dudes head COMMA and all that stuff.  You sound kind of gay.

BOSLEY
No I don’t!

MORGAN
And what’s with all the bodybuilding competitions you go to, and how come earlier this week you asked Bohemoth if you could feel his pecs.

BOSLEY
He has the pecs of a fuckin alpha male, respect that! CPA tell her I’m not queer!

CPA
Why are you always yelling, we’re all sitting at the same table.

A quick knock on the door brings in Lorelei DeCenzo, wearing a flowing silver beaded evening gown.

BOSLEY
Lorelei! She’ll tell you I play for the straight team!

LORELEI
Your sexuality is your business and your’s alone, detective. I’ve come to talk to Morgan.

MORGAN
What’s going on? Is something wrong?

LORELEI
Yes, when you attacked Josie-

MORGAN
She deserved it! She was mocking me, and yelling at me, and she didn’t want to understand. So I’d punished her. I may have low self esteem but that doesn’t mean you can walk all over me.

LORELEI
It truly was her fault, she brought it on herself. However, you stirred up some fighting  spirit within her and she as sought to stage a “School Girl Brawl” at School’s Out.

BOSLEY
Yeah, baby, that’s the shit right there! Hot girls in short skirts, god I love this place!

LORELEI
She’s put together her team of Molly, Sophie, and herself against your team.

MORGAN
My team? How can I have a team if I just found out about it?

LORELEI
I’ve taken the liberty of selecting your team for you. It’ll be myself, you, and Holly who excels at brawls. I don’t see how we could possibly lose. Actually, I predict their destruction.

MORGAN
You and Holly can handle Molly and Sophie, I just want Josie, and I want to fry the skin off her bones for every word she said to me.

COMMERCIAL

OAOAST HeldDOWN is brought to you buy

Lorelei DeCenzo for Inspire. Uhhh ignore that parts that say Christina Aguilera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41eS3bx94M   

We go to the ring, where ready and waiting is Biff Atlas along with a duking and jiving Vinny Valentine.

BUFFER
    The following contest is set for one fall. In the ring, accompanied by VINNY VALENTINE. He hails from Venice Beach, California and weighs two hundred, twenty pounds... BBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF... AAAAAAATTLLLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
    We're ready for singles action with Biff Atlas, who according to what I'm hearing through my headpiece requested a match tonight. Which sounds somewhat suspicious to me, the idea that Biff would willingly put himself in danger. We'll have to get our sources verified on that one, fans.

"Like The Angel" by Rise Against powers through the arena bringing out the ever pumped Christ Air Express. The twin brothers of terror hit a big leaping high-five, sending two pyrotechnic rockets bursting up from the stage, one orange and one blue, lighting them on their way.

BUFFER
    And his opponent. From Edmonton, Alberta Canada... weighing one hundred, eighty five pounds. Being accompanied to the ring by his brother MEL, he is one half of The Christ Air Express... MMMMMAAAAAARRRRRRRVVVV!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Sliding in MARV goes to the turnbuckles and FISTPUMPS, which is how you know he's fired up!

COLE
    What a reaction for The Christ Air Express, big fan favourites here in Pheonix!

MARV leaps off the ropes and leaps into another leaping high-five with brother MEL before he leaves the ring.

*DINGDINGDING!*

As the bell sounds both men square up and Biff shows NO FEAR~! by shoving MARV in the chest!

COLE
    Woah!

COACH
    Who's this cat and what did he do with the real Biff Atlas?

Almost unable to believe that just happened, MARV stands there confused. So Biff SHOVES him again. Shrugging his shoulders MARV decides to go with the flow and fires away on Biff with a series of forearms. Shot after shot rocks Biff, dazing him enough for an irish whip. MARV connects with a leg lariat to Biff as he rebounds off the ropes, then a dropkick when he bounces back to his feet. A second dropkick then sends Biff backpedalling, out through the ropes and to the floor, giving MARV time to fire up the crowd.

COLE
    Biff may be showing no fear anymore, but he's having the same level of success as usual.

Vinny jogs over to Biff's aid but is dismissed, Biff in no need for mortal assistance. He climbs right back into the battle and charges at MARV with a clothesline. Unfortunately, MARV ducks and catches him in a crucifix...

No!

Back up Biff tries again with his clothesline, MARV going underneath again and heading for the ropes. Crossbody block knocks Biff down...

No!

COLE
    MARV using that speed and quickness to great effect.

Grabbing onto MARV, Biff prevents him from getting away and reels him in looking to scoop him up. MARV floats up and over the back, lands on his feet and pops Biff with a right hand as he turns around. With Biff rocked, MARV takes off into the ropes again. Shaking off the effects of the punch Biff sees MARV on the run and has plenty of time to move. But instead, he stands firm. Shutting his eyes he clenches his body up in preparation to get hit...

...which he won't, thanks to a trip from the floor by Valentine!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

As MARV faceplants, Biff slowly opens his eyes to see his opponent downed. Nodding his head Biff doesn't look surprised or confused at all, as if he that's exactly what he was expecting. And he puts the boots to MARV, while telling Vinny "I told you".

COLE
    I told you? What does that mean? Don't tell me Biff thinks HE did that to MARV himself.

COACH
    This is the guy who thought drinking coffee without protective clothing was a potential deathtrap. Who knows what he's thinking and ain't thinking!

Pulling MARV back up, Biff strikes him across the chest with his forearm. And again. MARV falls against the middle rope and Biff places his foot across the throat with a blatant choke.

"ONE!"
    "TWO!"
    "THREE!"
    "FOUR!"

Breaking away before the count of five Biff looks to be revelling in this rare moment of dominance. He takes hold of MARV and brings him away from the ropes. Scoop and a slam, enough for Biff to make a cover...

No.

COLE
    This is as much offence as Biff has put together in months!

Brimming with confidence, Biff sends MARV into the ropes with an irish whip. Over-confidence causes him to duck his head early though, allowing MARV to catch him with a RUNNING DDT!

COLE
    Well, so much for that.

COACH
    Babysteps. Don't walk before you can crawl.

It's MARV who's crawling, on top with a cover...

Kickout!

As Biff gets back up, MARV measures him with a standing dropkick. Biff is staggered back into a corner and MARV gets a run on him. Monkey flip attempt is blocked though, Biff wrapping his arms around the top rope! He shoves MARV off of him and although MARV lands on his feet, his relief is short as Biff wallops him with a clothesline out of the corner!

COACH
    I never thought I'd say this, but don't count Biff out yet Mikey Cole!

COLE
    Resiliance, not the first word that comes to mind when you think of Biff Atlas. But it seems this fear and parranoia he's been suffering from for so long has been miraculously cured and he's got a newfound confidence that he's not going to suddenly trip and suffer a heart attack everytime he takes a step.

Vinny encourages Biff to get on MARV, stood still surprised that he's faring so well. He quickly snaps out of it and picks MARV back up. Irish whip sends MARV into the corner this time. Biff charges in looking for a big Avalanche... but MARV moves out of the way.

COLE
    Nobody home!

MARV quickly hits the ropes, but Biff turns around and CUTS HIM OFF WITH A BIG SPEAR!!!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
    NO RUNNING~!

Cover by Biff...

Kickout!

MEL breathes a sigh of relief as Biff holds his head in shock.

COLE
    Almost a monumental upset!

COACH
    I dunno what's going on with Biff, but whatever it is, it's an improvement.

Yelling at his partner to 'put him away', Vinny senses victory, a very rare sensation when dealing with Biff indeed. Biff suddenly remembers he has a finishing move and tries to apply it, lifting MARV into a fireman's carry. Struggling around, MARV lands a couple of elbows to the head and manages to slip out the back, pushing Biff off towards a corner. MARV follows Biff in and Biff sidesteps away, but MARV stops himself. Biff makes the mistake of charging in again and pays for it again, running into MARV's elbow. Pushing up on the ropes MARV blasts the staggered Atlas with a missile dropkick from the second rope!

COLE
    MARV getting a little air.

Firing up, MARV hits the ropes and comes back at top speed with a running forearm smash, dropping Biff again. Biff is wobbly and gets scooped and slammed.

COLE
    And MARV enjoyed it so much, he's going to get even higher!

COACH
    LOLdrugtalk.

Climbing to the top rope MARV takes flight, wiping Biff out with a Flying Crossbody!

Kickout!

MARV gets back to his feet but suddenly loses his concentration. The reason soon becomes clear, as THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS appear on the stage waving Jamie O'Hara's 'retired jersey' mockingly.

COLE
    Now what are these guys doing out here!? They've got no business being here!

COACH
    Hey, don't knock it, this is the most publicity O'Hara's had in weeks.

COLE
    You're as bad as they are.

Ducking a clothesline, MARV springs up to catch Biff with a Hurricanrana...

NO!

Vinny has seen enough at this point and climbs to the apron, trying to buy Biff a little time. Which brings MEL around the ring to try and drag him down.

COLE

With a commotion on the apron, the action continues undettered. MARV catches Biff with a boot to the gut and sets him up in a 3/4 facelock. Running to the corner MARV scales the turnbuckles like they were a halfpipe and looks to Acid Drop out, but Biff manages to shove him away. Landing on his feet, MARV makes a move, but Biff catches him with a stray elbow.

COLE
    Ooh!

MARV stumbles away from Biff and suddenly gets spun around, BY LOGAN MANN, WHO DELIVERS PERCUSSION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
    HEY! LOGAN MANN!

Logan escapes undetected and watches with a smile as he backs up to where Synth is waiting. Picking himself up off his knees in the corner is Biff. Not having seen any of this occur, Biff looks around to see MARV KOed. Any normal person would be suspicious. But not Biff. He looks amazed at the power of his elbow, assuming that must have been what did the damage. And he scrambles to make the cover as the referee turns around...

COLE
    Not like this!

3!!!!!!!

COACH
    BIFF WINS! BIFF WINS!

COLE
    I don't believe it!

*DINGDINGDING!*

Biff rolls to his knees and with an astonished look on his face, he looks to the heavens.

BUFFER
    Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... BBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF... AAAATTLLLLAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

On the floor the scrap between Vinny and MEL stops out of pure shock at the announcement. Neither can quite believe it, sliding into the ring. MEL checks on MARV and instantly suspects what happened had something to do with The Heavenly Rockers, who back away waving the Knicks jersey. Vinny is left to wonder how Biff actually managed to win a match. Not even Biff's claims of 'superpowers' can dampen his spirits and once it sinks in, Vinny breaks into a celebratory disco dance, while Biff stares at his hands in amazement!

COLE
    An amazing upset sees Biff Atlas victorious, but he and Vinny can thank The Heavenly Rockers and The Heavenly Rockers only for that.

Vinny tries to get Biff to snap out of his trance as they leave the ring. Glares and finger pointing are exchanged between The Heavenly Rockers and The Christ Air Express in the middle of all this.

COLE
    What a massive chip Logan and Synth have on their shoulders. They continue on with this character assassination of Jamie O'Hara for reasons only they can explain and now they cost The Christ Air Express a win here tonight, after the defeats they dished out on Logan and Synth the past few weeks.

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, we find Biff Atlas and Vinny Valentine in high spirits for a change after Biff's rare victory.

BIFF
    I can't believe it! Finally!

VINNY
    I know baby. Pickin' up that 1, 2, 3, easy as A, B, C. I gotta tell ya man, just between you and me, I was this close to cuttin' you loose but finally, finally you're pulling your weight again. And now you've got this crazy major malfunction outta your system, I'm tellin' ya, we're gonna be chasing that tag team gold. Because the funky foxes, they love the gold.

Not listening to a word of this, especially the part about being cut loose, Biff looks up.

BIFF
    We need to keep this quiet.

VINNY
    Whatchu talkin' about baby? We gotta sing it from the rooftops, let the world know what's up!

BIFF
    No, no! If they find out, they'll fire me.

VINNY
    What!?

BIFF
    Well, they're not going to want me on the roster when they find out about my super strength. Think of the damage I could do to people. Too dangerous.

VINNY
    *facepalm*

Biff continues to look at his hands in amazement.

VINNY
    Super strength!?

BIFF
    Exactly! I can't believe I finally figured out what my power is! Didn't you see the elbow I gave MARV?

VINNY
    Hold on up now... you really think that you hit MARV so hard that he flew 6 feet across the ring and passed out?

BIFF
    What other explanation is there?

Not wanting to hear anymore, Vinny sighs and walks off on his partner shaking his head.

BIFF
    I'm telling you, it's the superpower! I'll show you...

COLE
Fans, we promised you footage here tonight from the home of OAOAST World Champion Zack Malibu and right now, we have that footage ready and waiting. Ahead of, what promises to be one of the most personal and emotional matches in OAOAST history for the OAOAST World Title at School's Out. The ties run deep for Zack Malibu and Leon Rodez. Former tag team partners, former tag team champions. Once best friends. A bond that went beyond the ring and into their personal lives outside of these arenas. But now there's bitterness and hatred brewing between these two, torn apart by months of contrasting fortunes. Earlier this week, we were asked to provide a camera crew to catch up with Leon ahead of his World Title match. But the former champion had rather unexpected plans for them as he paid a visit to the home of Zack Malibu in Providence. Take a look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stood outside the picturesque home of OAOAST Franchise Zack Malibu and family, an unshaven and less than immaculate Leon Rodez stands with hands in pockets. Scowling, he reaches out and jabs the doorbell once before going back to his sorry pose. A few impatient seconds later, the door opens to reveal former Women's Champion and wife of Zack, Candie, apparantly expecting Leon and not looking very pleased about the situation. Leon doesn't even bother to look up and make eye contact at first but is forced to when Candie doesn't motion him in.

CANDIE
I'm not sure this is such a good idea Leon.

LEON
Why not? What do you think I'm going to do, huh?

CANDIE
I don't know what to think anymore.

Used to the sound of people's disappointment by now, Leon ignores it from Candie.

LEON
If you were worried about what I was capable of, you wouldn't have agreed in the first place. You've known me for five years. You think I've changed that much in a couple of weeks?

Resigned to agree Candie, albeit a little reluctantly, shows Leon in.

LEON
Where is she?

CANDIE
Playing in the front room. Just... make it quick, okay?

LEON
I just need five minutes to say goodbye. You owe me that much at least.

CANDIE
...fine.

Wandering through the Malibu house Leon finds his way to the front room, not exactly unfamiliar territory. As soon as he steps through the door little Jenna Malibu looks up at her familiar godparent and Leon stops for a second. Leon takes a breath to compose himself, before walking over and crouching down near her makeshift playarea.

LEON
Mind if I sit down?

Jenna carries on playing as Leon sits in silence for a few seconds, perhaps trying to come up with what to say.

LEON
I'm... afraid I'm not going to be able to visit you for much longer. Uncle Leon's enjoyed the time he spent with you. Which is why he's got to go. Sooner or later, everything good in my life goes wrong. Everything good has to be taken away. So I'm doing it now. Because I can't bear to see you grow disillusioned with life like I am.

Leon shakes his head sadly.

LEON
Pretty soon you'll be growing up. What life awaits you? The daughter of two famous professional wrestlers. They'll tell you you can be anything you want. That they'll be proud of you, no matter what. But you'll feel so pressured into following in their footsteps. And when you find out you're not as good as daddy was, not as good as mommy was and you hear those whispers behind your back, you're in for a miserable existance. Doing a job your parents love. Bitter that you can't live up to their expectations. Stressed that maybe they're not proud of you after all. Disappointment and failure. That's all life really offers anyone. Disappointment and failure. And you'll be ruined when somebody decides that famous parents or not, you haven't made the cut. Left to live your life with regret and "what ifs". Until one night you're thrown out of a bar, paralytic drunk, screaming "don't you know who I am!" as you lay in the gutter. I'll know who you are. And I don't want to see it happen to you.

Blissfully unaware of what Leon's actually saying, so caught up in her little game, Jenna hands over one of her dolls to Leon.

LEON
Look at you. Not a care in the world. You've got no idea the world you've been born into. War. Famine. Crime. Corruption. A world where crooks and villians have all the power. And good hearted people like me are stomped into the ground. What's waiting for you? Either you'll get your dreams stomped on like I have... or you'll be the one manipulating people for your personal gain like your daddy. Either way, I can't bear to watch it happen. So, this is goodbye.

Jenna continues playing away while Leon stares distantly towards one of the room's walls.

LEON
Because most of all, I know that one day... one day very soon, you're going to stop loving me, just like everybody else. You'll grow to hate me for what I'm going to have to do to your daddy. See, your daddy took something away from me that meant a lot. Not just my belt. My faith in human kindness. No good deed goes unpunished? With Zack, no deed, good or bad, is punished. Until now. You're too young to understand and to realise what I do at School's Out is for your daddy's own good. To make him see the errors of his ways, I have to hurt him. The way he hurt me. And I'm sure that victory at School's Out will just be a brief moment of happiness before life shoots me back down, punishes me for the pain I inflict, but I've lived the last five years of my life that way so why try and fight it!? If I'm going to be punished, it might as well be for some I deserve punishing for. That way, maybe I can look back when the dark cloud decends back over my head and instead of wondering "what did I do to deserve this?" over and over again, I'll KNOW what I did to deserve it... and maybe instead of emptiness, I'll feel some enjoyment for a change.

Sighing deeply, Leon pulls himself back up. Looking at the doll in his hand he stops.

LEON
Do you mind if I keep this?

Jenna shakes her head. Leon almost manages a smile, as he pockets the doll.

LEON
I'm sorry. When you're older, you'll understand.

Leon starts to leave, stopping short of the doorway. He turns back, waiting for Jenna to look up.

LEON
Take good care of your daddy when he gets home. I think he might need it.

Turning away, Leon looks at the doll in his hands before walking out of the room.

COLE (V.O)
Eye-opening footage of the full scale of this conflict between Zack Malibu and the embittered and turmoiled Leon Rodez. Leon has severed his ties to his goddaughter and the Malibu family, but for who's benefit was this really for? Jenna's, Leon's, or Zack's? What sort of mental state will an already enraged Zack Malibu be in after seeing this footage? We'll find out this Sunday night at School's Out... don't miss it!

FADE OUT