OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 8/28/03

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

helddown.jpg

(HeldDown starts with Tim Moysey in the ring).

Moysey: I am here to make an announcement concerning CWM's and Hex's match at the ppv. Due to the gross violence and obsenity of this feud I have been under incredible preassure by the network to stop this feud. So I am forced to announce that the PPV match between the two men is CANCELED!

Moysey starts to leave the ring when SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT hits! CWM hobbles to the ring with crutches, his whole body one giant bruise.

CWM: What the ****?!? You are not canceling my match! I am going to kill that SOB!

Moysey: Jesus Christ CWM...Dave, this is too much! He threw you off a bridge! I can't let this continue, you're going to wind up dead.

CWM: Well Tim, If I'm going to die I'm going to take Hex with me.

Just then "SATAN" rocks the building and Hex walks down to the ring.

Hex: For once I must agree with CWM. The match is not going to be cancelled. After softening him up like I did last week I'm not going to let you screw me over Moysey. You and the whole ******* OAOAST can burn for all I care so long as I get CWM.

Moyesy: You're both insane! I'll tell you what. If you really want to fight each other at the PPV...go ahead! But the OAOAST will not sanction it! The match will be UNCENSORED AND UNSANCTIONED~!

Moysey storms out of the ring leaving CWM and Hex alone. Hex sneers at CWM and turns to leave but changes his mind and kicks CWM's crutches away causing CWM to fall in a heap.

Hex: This is it? You think you can beat me Sunday? You can't even stand.

Hex turns away in disgust and taunts the crowd. CWM is lying in a heap...wait! CWM KIPS UP and spins Hex around! POLLYCUTTER~!

CWM lays out Hex and goes under the ring and searches for something. It's It's...an AXE! CWM hefts the axe and carrys it into the ring where it looks like he's going to decapitate Hex...but CWM is swarmed by officals and both men are dragged to the back and off camera.

*Roll Credits*

Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman are standing by with jaws dropped, and for once it's not because Candie has low-rise jeans on.

coleandcoachman.jpg

MC:"Fans...we haven't even BEGUN the show tonight, and we've already had, well, an attempted MURDER on our program!"

Coach:"You know, we've never truly figured out who leaves all that plunder under the ring. Chairs, ladders, tables...but whoever left AN AXE there is a friggin' idiot!"

MC:"And to think, it's Tim Moysey's birthday today!"

Coach:"It is? Well damn, I'm gonna have to throw our GM TM a par-tay, Coachman style tonight."

MC:"There's already going to be a party tonight for him. Zack's booked one of the trendy nightspots for after the show."

Coach:"Ah, well then maybe I'll see you there, MC. You can see me shake my groove thang with the ladies."

MC:"I'd rather see them kick you in the groove thing."

Coach:"..."

MC:"Speaking of people that may be spotted later on, I certainly don't think we'll see CWM or Hex again tonight after that one. Not unless they go on a rampage and slaughter the security forces."

Coach:"Don't tempt them."

MC:"But what we do have in store should entice you anyways. Tonight, we've got the finals of the HeldDOWN~! brand's Revolution Tournament, with the winner heading into AngleSlam to face IZ's The Mad Cappa for the Revolution Cup!"

Coach:"Just another opportunity for a HeldDOWN~! star to prove his worth over that *other* brand."

MC:"Speaking of brand names and the like, this Sunday we'll also see Zack Malibu defending the OAOAST World Championship against the leader of Totally Endorsed, Calvin Szechstein."

Coach:"That should be awesome. These guys have lit up the ring before, but now, with the pride and determination of both men seeping over, it'll be that much more exciting."

MC:"The PPV is something to look forward to, but don't look past us tonight, as we've got a stacked card that is ready to get underway!"

Coach:"So what've we got first, MC MC?"

MC: "Tonight, right here on HeldDown, we've got a match fans of both brands have been clamoring to see, as "Shooter" Jay Darring will take on the current OAOAST X Champion Ragdoll. There's some history here fans, as Jay laid down a challenge to Ragdoll several weeks ago on the short-lived OAOAST Friday Nightmare. Let's go to the clip."

*The camera cuts to the video, pulled from a recent edition of Friday Nightmare.*

SCOTT

It's great to have you on the show this week, Jay. It'll be even better to have you on the show next week, in front of a sold-out gymnasium full of fans chanting your name.

JAY:

Thank you- you know, being at a gym like that will bring back a lot of memories for me. Driving around the country in my crappy little Dodge Dart that had 100,000 miles on it, getting paid twenty dollars to put over the promoter's kid in a ring that was covered in electrical tape, getting dressed in a run-down and freezing locker room, peeping at the local girls' volleyball team through holes the kids drilled- wait, did I say that out loud?

*Scott and Larry laugh out loud*

JAY (smiling):

Most of all, wrestling in gyms like that reminds me of what a privilege it is to be an OAOAST Superstar, and what a privilege it is to be performing in front of such devoted fans. There is one OAOAST Star who seems to have forgotten that fact. I'm talking about Ragdoll.

The one thing I wanted most when I joined OAOAST was to compete against K-Money. We had very different attitudes inside the ring, but deep down we shared a bond. A common desire to be the best, make the most money, grab for the most fame, fortune, glory and gold. Become the SHOWSTOPPER and THE PRIME TIME PLAYER.

But he's gone now, thanks to Ragdoll. Like Hogan vs. Hart, that dream match will never happen. Dolly, we're also a lot alike- we've tasted gold around our waist, we've got hot women on our arm- but you're twisted, deviant. You crossed a line at License to Pin, you forgot what being a performer is all about. You used this ring of honor to mutilate your own brother. It's a decision you'll eventually regret for the rest of your life...but I want you to regret it now.

I'm letting it be known, that no matter what it takes, no matter when the time or where the place- I want Ragdoll in the ring! He's is going to learn the hard way what being a PROFESSIONAL wrestler is all about, and he's going to have to deal with the Harsh Reality that his best is never good enough against Jay Darring!

(Commercial Break)

Coach:"That is going to be a hell of a match here tonight, Cole."

MC:"Jay Darring is certainly wasting no time in establishing himself. For those that follow IntenseZone, you know this man's reputation. Now as part of the World Tag Team Champions, he's gained the ability to appear on both shows, and has already challenged Zack Malibu last week, they fought on IZ this past week. Now his challenge to Ragdoll has been accpeted for tonight, just days before Rags defends the X Title against his rival, Mad Matt!"

Coach:"That's why we're number one, Cole. HeldDOWN~! caters to it's audience. It's like a roller coaster ride!"

MC:"Roller coasters tend to make me sick."

Coach:"Exactly. I'm sure you do that to some fans."

MC:"Oh for the love of...let's head to the back, as I understand Calvin Szechstein has asked for a cameraman to accompany he and Colvid...go to the footage."

With Zack Malibu out roaming the halls, we fade in on Candie, sitting alone in her locker room. The crowd pops slightly for the good looking female, but their props turn to... uh, boos, as the locker room door creaks open and Calvin Szechstein enters the room, decked out in a deep violet suit and powder blue tie. Hair slicked back and face sparkling clean, he grins at Candie.

"You know, Candie, I didn't think you had it in you."

Candie's glare is menacing, as it appears she has no idea what Calvin is talking about - but as the young leader of Totally Endorsed continues, the crowd begins to put things together.

"I can't believe you sometimes, you know that? Getting Malibu to think that you're attracted to him... getting his guard down... good lady, I'm in awe of you."

Calvin puts an arm around Candie, and she tries to slap it away but Calvin merely grins, touching a single finger to her lips and slowly putting an arm around her.

"Candie, Candie, Candie... no need to try and attack me, doll. I've never wanted to hurt you... you're a lady. And you're a lady who's gotten one Zack Malibu into an awfully precarious situation..."

The camera pulls back to reveal a monitor, displaying the scene with Calvin and Candie playing out. Malibu walks by, and the words on screen catch his interest as he watches...

"Honestly, Candie... he has feelings for you... fragile man. I hope they're not too deep..."

Malibu stares at the screen coldly, then mutters under his breath.

"That son of a bitch..."

He dashes off, the camera following him as he opens up a locker room door! The camera pans around behind him so that we can see Calvin and Candie standing there, obviously having been just interrupted.

"Yes, Mr. Malibu?"

Candie whimpers slightly, and Malibu stares coldly at Calvin as he slowly begins to walk into the room...

"Calvin... let her go..."

Near the doorway...

"Oh? And what's to make you believe that she wouldn't rather be with me?"

"I know her, Calvin..."

Passing under the doorframe, stepping into the locker room...

*WHAM!*

Out of nowhere, Colvid blindsides Zack with a metal stepladder! Candie screams as Calvin tightens his grip on her, giving her a reassuring kiss as she continues screaming, shoving Calvin away and dashing for Colvid, unadultered rage in her steps... but Colvid, seeing her, quickly gets to his feet and locks her in a bearhug.

"I wouldn't hurt you, Candie, Christ... just calm down, you'll be okay..."

Colvid's reassuring tone can't calm Candie, however, as she continues to scream. Calvin, meanwhile, walks over to Malibu, kneeling down at his side and speaking softly.

"Well well well, Zack... I find myself kneeling beside you once again, you again having a gash on your forehead, dripping blood... tsk tsk, Malibu, you should've learned by now..."

Candie falls quiet, listening to his former leader as Colvid's hold begins to relax...

"You always wanted to be the hero, didn't you, Malibu? Our tragic little hero... you're a lot like me, Zack, a lot like me. You call yourself a prep... you are a prep... but you sold out, didn't you, Zack? Sold out to become a hero... you and I, Zack, we could've been millionaires... instead, you insisted on being the hero."

Calvin looks up at Candie, winking slightly.

"You had to rescue your tragic princess, Zack... you had to save the day, Zack... you've saved the day since March, Malibu... and for that I am sure you're proud."

Calvin looks back down at Malibu.

"All the heroics in the world, Zack... they won't save you this Sunday. You won't have to save Candie... you'll have to save yourself, save your title... but will you be able to do that, Malibu? Or will you be more focused on your tragic princess?"

Candie escapes Colvid's grip, charging at Calvin! But Calvin, seeing her, springs to his feet and locks her in a bearhug, holding her close to his body.

"You see this, Malibu? You don't think this is still true?"

Candie tries towriggle free, but Calvin holds her there tightly.

"You can't even be a hero anymore, Zack. You can't even save your lady, your damsel in distress, can you, Zack?"

Candie pushes harder against Calvin, but the brash young leader of Totally Endorsed holds her there tightly.

"You've done this for six months... saved the ladies... but you couldn't save Alison, Zack. You can't save Candie now, can you, Zack? You're losing your heroic touch, and it's a crying shame, Zack... it makes me almost depressed for what I'll have to do this Sunday..."

Candie tries to force herself away from Calvin, but Szechstein, finally having had enough, throws her roughly on top of Malibu! She stays there for a few moments, staring up at her former leader, unable to believe what he's become.

"You can have your damsel, Zack... because at AngleSlam... I'll have your title."

Calvin grins sadistically, spitting coldly on Zack's body as he exits, Colvid trailing behind as we fade to black...

MC:"Can you believe that poor excuse for a human being? Calvin Szechstein is nothing more than a corporate shill and a sleaze."

Coach:"But he could be the OAOAST World Champion come Sunday, Michael."

MC:"I pray that that man does not represent us in any capacity, especially after such a sickening act as that. Zack Malibu is not going to forget these sneak attacks and ambushes once they're one on one in the ring this Sunday!"

Coach:"And I bet Szechstein didn't get invited to Tim's party either!"

MC:"Uh...no, no he didn't."

Coach:"See that, I know my shiznit."

MC:"And while we've got to to wait until Sunday for Zack to get his hands on Calvin, there's no more waiting for this. It's dream match time. It's Ragdoll vs. Jay Darring and it's NOW! Let's go to the ring!"

[The blue spotlights hit, and so does Hotei's "Shin Jingi-Naki Tatakai." "Shooter" Jay Darring and Lauren Gellar emerge from behind the curtain and greet the fans on the way to the ring.]

RING ANNOUNCER:

The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston Massachusetts, accompanied to the ring by Lauren Gellar and weighing in at 173 pounds, he is one-half of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions, "SHOOTER" JAY DARRING!

Coach: "Shooter" Jay Darring is making his HeldDown debut here tonight, and he could not have picked a tougher opponent. Ragdoll has proven time and time again that he will go to ANY length to win a match.

[Jay tests the ropes and stretches as Lauren hangs over his shoulders, whispering something in his ear. Jay's music fades out, and "Voodoo Child" by Stevie Ray Vaughn fires up over the PA.]

RING ANNOUNCER:

And his opponent, from Las Vegas Nevada, accompanied to the ring by Melanie and weighing in at 174 pounds, he is the OAOAST X Champion, RAGDOLL!

[Ragdoll and Melanie walk out with scowls on their faces, and stand at the ramp. Ragdoll pulls out a microphone from his back pocket.]

RAGDOLL:

CUT THE MUSIC! Jay, you want to challenge *my* integrity as a professional wrestler, you needle-dicked little prick, do ya, huh? Well guess what, I'll show you some fucking integrity. As of right now, THIS IS AN OAOAST X TITLE MATCH!

Coach: WHOA, Ragdoll just played his punk card! He's laying everything on the line! If he loses, the X title goes to IntenseZone!

Cole: This may be a bad move by the champion. These two are so evenly match, they're the exact same height and weight, they've both got international experience and big match experience. Hell, they're even the same age! You better believe this could go either way!

Ragdoll CHARGES the ring, and is pounced on by Jay with a flurry of stiff forearms! Jay grabs the arm of the stunned Ragdoll, irish whip-no reversed by Ragdoll. Jay bounces off the ropes, Ragdoll gets AWESOME AIR and tries for a rana- NO!

JAY DRIVES HIM DOWN HARD WITH A JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB! HE FLIPS OVER FOR THE PIN!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Cole: WOW! What a devastating move! This match could have been ended that fast.

Jay takes advantage of the dazed Ragdoll and shoves him into the corner. *THWACK* Jay LIGHTS the champ up with a hard chop to the chest. *THWACK* ANOTHER! Jay whips Ragdoll into the opposite post. Ragdoll grabs the top rope and vaults over Jay- NO! Jay's caught him, he grabs Ragdoll's legs, turns around, and SLAMS Ragdoll hard into the mat! Jay jumps up to the second rope as Ragdoll scrambles to his feet- MISSILE DROPKICK CONNECTS! Ragdoll falls to the outside as Melanie runs over to help her man!

Coach: Ragdoll is letting his anger get the better of him, he's gotta regroup, get his game together, or we're gonna lose our belt!

Back in the ring, Jay starts clapping his hands to fire up the crowd!

"JAY! JAY! JAY! JAY!"

Cole: Uh-oh, looks like Jay's got something big planned!

Jay hits the ropes, charges, here comes a suicide dive!

NO! Ragdoll catches Jay with the WHITE LABEL! Jay's head SNAPS BACK and he falls back like he's been shot!

Cole: What a sniper-perfect White Label on the Shooter!

Coach: That's why he's the champion Cole, he's tough enough to survive any offensive flurry and smart enough to know where he is at all times!

Ragdoll shakes his head to clear it, and quickly bounds up to the apron and climbs the top rope! Jay staggers up, Ragdoll comes FLYING off the ropes--

Cole: Ragdoll going for the BLACK LABEL now, we almost never see this....

BUT ON THE WAY DOWN, RAGDOLL HOOKS JAY'S HEAD, AND DRIVES IT INTO THE MAT!

Coach: That's BETTER than a Black Label Cole, THAT'S THE DEATH STAR DDT!

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Cole: Jay's neck just got CRUSHED!

Ragdoll isn't done, he grabs the prone Jay and SLAMS his fist into his face! Another hard punch, and another, the back of Jay's head BOUNCING off the mat with each shot!

Coach: Ragdoll has always been the personification of ruthless aggression, but he's taking it to another level in this match! COVER HIM!

AND HE DOES!

1!

2!

SHOULDER UP!

Coach: How the HELL did Jay do that?

Cole: I think it was just on instinct, he didn't even kick out- I'm not sure he even did it consciously, his shoulder just kinda rolled off the mat!

Ragdoll: "That was THREE you fuck!" He roughly picks up Jay, lifts him into a vertical suplex position- SPINS HIM, and DROPS HIM with a Falcon Arrow! Cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Cole: Jay Darring just showing extraordinary toughness right now!

Coach: He's survived some of the sickest Japanese deathmatches ever, it takes a LOT to put the Shooter down!

Cole: It's the battle of Zero One vs. Big Japan ladies and gentlemen, who will prove their superiority tonight?

Ragdoll AGAIN grabs Jay's head and *THWACK* punches him HARD in the head, a second time, a third time!

Cole: This is vicious, giant lumps are visible on Jay's head from those shots!

Satisfied with the damage he's inflicted, Ragdoll gets up, hits the ropes, and NAILS Jay with a lightning-fast legdrop. He gets up and hits a SECOND lightning legdrop! One more time, but this time Ragdoll jumps over Jay's body and hits a STANDING PHOENIX SPLASH!

Cole: WHOA!

ANOTHER COVER!

1!

2!

KICKOUT AGAIN!

Coach: DAMN! Ragdoll is going to have to MURDER Jay to keep him down!

Cole: Like he almost did to his brother K-Money?

Ragdoll is pounding his hand on the mat in frustration, he grabs Jay by the head, drags him to his feet, and DRIVES HIM DOWN with a flipping DDT, Paul London-style! He transitions it into a Dragon Sleeper!

Cole: This could be it! The pressure on his neck has gotta be incredible!

"LET'S GO JAY! LET'S GO JAY!"

Jay balls his fists up, trying to contain the pain. Ragdoll CRANKS the Dragon Sleeper even tighter! Jay goes limp!

Coach: This could be it!

The referee raises Jay's arm. It goes down!

"ONE."

He checks it a second time. It goes down again!

"TWO!"

"LET'S GO JAY! LET'S GO JAY!"

He checks it one more time!

It stays up! Jay comes alive! He wraps his legs around Ragdoll's outer foot and drops him, and shoves Ragdoll's arms off his head to break the hold! Jay tries to dive on Ragdoll for a hold, but Ragdoll rolls out of the way. Ragdoll kips up, and tries to take Jay's head off with a roundhouse kick, but Jay ducks! He scoots under Ragdoll's legs, and picks him up in an Electric Chair- grabs Ragdoll's hands and DRIVES HIM DOWN MICHINOKU DRIVER STYLE! Jay crumples to the mat holding his neck!

Cole: THAT'S THE ASSAULT DRIVER, ASSAULT DRIVER! BUT IT MAY HAVE TAKEN TOO MUCH OUT OF THE CHALLENGER!

The referee administers the count as both men are down!

1!

2!

3!

Neither man is moving,

4!

5!

6!

7!

Both men, crawling, trying to get themselves on their feet...

8!

9!

Both competitors are back up, Ragdoll with a punch-BLOCKED! Jay fires back with a couple shots of his own, and a ROARING ELBOW that puts Ragdoll on dream street! Ragdoll goes down.

Cole: Jay with a desperation move, trying to get back in this match! He's fighting for K-Money, for promotional pride, for honor!

Ragdoll gets up, only to get hit with two STIFF chops to the chest! Irish whip, Ragdoll bounces off the ropes and gets caught with a leg lariat by Jay! Ragdoll goes down, but Jay isn't giving him a chance to get back up- he double underhooks the arms, throws him over his shoulder, and DROPS him with the COLT 45!

Cole: There's the Colt 45, that could be it, there's a cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Coach: Ragdoll's had the advantage most of the match, he's still fresh, Jay will have to inflict way more punishment to win!

Jay picks up Ragdoll, irish whip again, Ragdoll wildly throws a clothesline- ducked! Jay puts the brakes on, hooks a half-nelson, and DROPS HIM ON HIS HEAD WITH THE FORESHADOW!

Cole: HE SPIKED HIM! HE SPIKED HIM WITH THE FORESHADOW! THE X TITLE IS GOING TO INTENSEZONE! THERE'S A COVER!

1!

2!

2.999!

Coach: OH MAN, so close! But it looks like Jay's gonna try for the kill shot!

Jay makes the gun-blowing gesture-"KT DRILLER!"

Cole: Oh no, the KT Driller! That's ended career's in Japan, no one's ever kicked out of it!

Jay picks up the prone Ragdoll and gets him in the Fireman's Carry- but he stops when he sees what's going on outside!

From behind, Melanie has jumped Lauren! She grabs Lauren by the hair, and runs her into the pole! Lauren's head BOUNCES off the unforgiving steel, and she collapses on the outside! Melanie, as if possessed, grabs an empty chair from the crowd and stalks the downed Lauren on the outside!

Jay drops Ragdoll and heads to the outside. Just as Melanie is about to hit Lauren with the chair, Jay snatches it away! Jay turns around, but Melanie jumps on him!

Cole: Dammit, Melanie's not a part of this match?

Coach: Come on Michael, for some men having Melanie on them would be a fantasy come true!

Cole: But not for you right?

Coach: Oh of course- you know no one replaces Crystal in my dreams. Think she's watching?

The referee dashes to the outside and pulls the shrieking Melanie off of Jay and goes to check on Lauren. Jay, determination in his eyes, re-enters the ring with the chair!

Cole: Yeah Jay, clock him, give it to him!

Ragdoll is still dazed from the Foreshadow, Jay has the chair raised high....

But Melanie slinks in the ring and hits a low blow! Jay drops down to one knee...

AND GETS DRILLED IN THE FACE BY A CHARGING RAGDOLL WITH A DOLL-INATOR!

The ref slides in the ring...

Cole: DAMMIT, DAMMIT, NOT THIS WAY!

He administers the count...

1!

2!

3!!!!!

Cole: RAGDOLL STEALS ONE!

Coach: Look on the bright side Cole, at least the X title stays on HeldDown!

Cole: I'd rather have the belt on IntenseZone than have that scum Ragdoll hold it! Dammit, Jay had this match won!

RING ANNOUNCER:

YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH, AND STILL OAOAST X CHAMPION, RAGDOLL!

Coach: It looks like Ragdoll isn't done either!

Ragdoll picks up the chairs still in the ring, and NAILS Jay across the back! AGAIN! AND AGAIN! Jay is SCREAMING IN PAIN!

Cole: Someone stop this!

Coach: Ragdoll has studied the tapes- he knows Jay has a chronic back injury from his matches in Japan! He's trying to end his career like he did K-Money's!

Cole: WAIT A MINUTE! HERE COMES MAD MATT!

MAD MATT has hit the ring! Ragdoll doesn't see him! Matt climbs the top rope, waiting for his prey. Ragdoll turns to play to the crowd, and ges NAILED with the Quick Response, DRIVING the chair into Ragdoll's face!

Cole: Karma's a bitch, ain't it champ!

Ragdoll falls out of the ring, and takes Matt's arrival as a sign to get the hell out of Dodge. Melanie follows suit, and they're outta there!

Matt helps the battered IZ superstar to his feet, and raises his hand to the applause of the crowd!

Jay heads to the outside and makes sure Lauren is okay, as "Higher" by Creed fires up, and Matt soaks in the cheers of the sold-out crowd!

Cole: Ragdoll may have gotten lucky, but at AngleSlam, I predict a NEW OAOAST X champion!

(Fade Out)

(We return to HeldDOWN~!, as our cameras take us to a secluded area of the arena. Axel is sitting in a darkened room, with two candles on either side of him)

Welcome to my world. I have been silent for three weeks now, and it is time for me to address a few problems. First, my opening round match of the Revolution Tournament against CWM. Hex, you interfered, and you cost CWM the match. I didn’t ask for your help, Hex. I didn’t want your help, Hex. You will feel CWM’ wrath at AngleSlam.

Now, onto last week. Ragdoll, you are a sick, disgusting human being. You broke my finger last week, and after a week off, its almost back to normal. I really hope you get the living s**t beaten out of you in a weeks time by Matt. You attacked me from behind Ragdoll, and you became the first person to beat me in my career. You cheated, and you just got the devil angry. Somewhere down the road Ragdoll, I will beat you. I will avenge my loss.

Now, tonight is the start of something special. Mad Cappa, you will know the pain very soon. But tonight, I am in this triple threat match with Rando, and Weddy. Know this, you two. I will beat both of your asses down to the ground, and I will go on to AngleSlam. After last week, I am angry, and I will take it out on the both of you. You will both feel the pain, taste the pain, and I will make you like the damn pain.

Back to the announcers, who reflect on the events of the previous segments.

Coach:"Talk about grim determination, eh Cole?"

MC:"Axel may not always have a happy face on, but the man knows what it takes. For him to win tonight is another step in his quest."

Coach:"And while we're on the subject, how about his tag partner, Mad Matt, coming out and giving us a preview of what's going to happen to Ragdoll on Sunday?"

MC:"You know, when the OAOAST says it's a hard-sell show, it's a hard-sell show. AngleSlam is looking to be better than anyone expected, and much of it has to do with the efforts of people tonight."

Coach:"All right, can the chatter, Cole...we're going backstage for something..."

Backstage, Tim Moysey is in his General Manager's Suite, when there's a knock at the door.

TM:"Come in."

The door opens, and in walks the OAOAST World Champion, Zack Malibu!

ZM:"Hey Tim."

TM:"Zack. What's up?"

ZM:"I gotta talk to you. I need you to do something for me tonight."

TM:"Let me know what it is and I'll let you know if I can be of help."

ZM:"All right, no beating around the bush. I want Totally Endorsed tonight. Calvin and Colvid, the both of them."

TM:"You and who else?"

ZM:"Don't worry about it."

Tim stares at Zack for a moment, lost in consideration.

TM:"No. Sorry, Zack."

Zack's face drops, as he didn't expect that response.

ZM:"What...Tim, come on man!"

TM:"Look Zack, you've got a ladder match in a few days, with that title on the line. I'm not about to sanction a match where you could wind up on the wrong end of a beating, and having it leave you at less than 100%. HeldDOWN~! is representing the OAOAST in the main event at this PPV, and I want to make damn sure we give the fans what they want to see!"

ZM:"Look, I can understand your reasoning. Just...I need this, Tim. I need...waitaminute..."

TM:"What?"

ZM:"You said you wouldn't sanction a match, right?"

TM:"Right. I mean, you won't even say who your partner is, IF you have one, and..."

ZM:"Tim..."

Both men look at each other at the same time, and utter the same magic word...

"Unsanctioned."

TM:"You really want to do this?"

ZM:"More than anything, especially after last week."

TM:"Then find a ref. But I'm telling you, Zack, I hope you know what you're doing. Once you leave this office I wash my hands of this."

ZM:"Have some faith, Tim. Have some faith."

Zack turns and heads out, as Tim lets out a deep sigh. He goes back to the paperwork on his desk, as we fade out, seguining into another commercial break.

CUE: OMINOUS MUSIC~!

Truth is not merely as is…

It must be obtained…

At a price…

Can you be ready…

To give your life…

For those you love…

You say yes…

Your eyes say no…

Do you fear truth…

Will you sacrifice all…

To give way to desire…

For your own greed…

You say no…

Your eyes say yes…

Do you fear truth…

Can you keep hope…

As despair surrounds…

And consumes you…

You say yes…

Your eyes say no…

Do you fear truth…

Will you forbade temptation…

As she seduces you…

For your own lust…

You say no…

Your eyes say yes…

Do you fear truth…

Can you be true…

With your word…

Upon your heart…

You say yes…

Your eyes say no…

Do you fear truth…

Will you succumb to life…

As it takes your soul…

For your own death…

Yes… I can tell…

You fear truth…

You do…

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Cole: It is now time for the Semi Final in the Revolution Tournament, a Triple Threat match featuring The Amazing Rando vs. Ted Weddy vs. Axel!

‘I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of TEDDY!’

(Ted Weddy makes his entrance with pyro. J-Train and Gary Busey are on either side of him).

Cole: I really think that J-Train and Busey will be the wildcards in this match up Coach!

Coach: I agree Cole, Weddy has the advantage on his opponents in this one.

(‘That’s Amazing’ hits and The Amazing Rando makes his way down the aisle, without Zero.)

Cole: Where is Zero? I thought of all people he would be the one that wants to help Rando the most.

(Sabotage hits and Axel makes his way through the crowd slowly, as if he is on a mission. Axel steps over the guard railing and looks at his two opponents, intensity in his eyes.)

Coach: This guy is incredibly focused. We saw this in that promo he cut earlier.

Cole: Keep in mind that Axel suffered three broken fingers last week, we see that they are taped up. He says that he is just about fully recovered, but I am not so sure.

J-Train and Busey are in the ring with Axel and Rando while Weddy is on the outside. Axel goes up to J-Train and J-Train slaps Axel and laughs in his face! Axel grabs J-Train by the throat, but the referee breaks it up!

Cole: A little action before the starting bell Coach! Just a warning to J-Train though, you don’t want to get in a fight with Axel with the mood that he has been in all week. Axel is still smarting from that loss, the first pinfall loss of his career last week to our X-Division Champion, Ragdoll.

The referee gets in the face of Busey, who tries to look intimidating. Busey shoves the referee, and the ref shoves him back! The referee points to J-Train and Busey, and points to the back! The referee is kicking these two men out of the arena!

Cole: J-Train and Busey are out! They are gone! Now that is a good decision by the referee!

Axel gets between his two opponents. Both Rando and Weddy go for clotheslines on Axel, but Axel ducks and they take each other out!

Coach: Smart move there by Axel. He knew both his opponents would come out fighting.

Rando and Weddy get up and exchange right hands. Irish whip by Weddy, Weddy goes for a tilt-a-whirl, but it’s countered into a flying head scissors by Rando! Dropkick by Rando on Weddy, Rando goes up top quickly and hits a hurricanrana jumping off the top!

Weddy gets up and kicks Rando in the midsection. Belly to Belly Suplex by Weddy! Weddy picks up Rando, and hits a Powerbomb!

Cover by Weddy, 1… 2… Broken by Axel with an elbow to the head. Axel picks up Weddy and gives him an evenflow DDT.

Cole: Axel breaks up the first near fall of the match up.

Bodyslam by Axel on Rando. Axel goes up top and hits a leg drop on Rando!

Cover by Axel on Rando, 1… 2… Rando kicks out.

T-Bone Suplex on Rando by Axel. Axel goes up again and hits a top elbow drop on Rando! Cover! 1… 2… Kickout!

Weddy is up and he exchanges right hands with Axel. Rando comes in and double teams Axel with Weddy. Right hands on Axel, Irish whip to Axel, and a double flapjack by both men!

Coach: Weddy and Rando working together now, trying to get Axel out of the match.

Weddy and Rando pick Axel up and put him up top! They hit a double superplex off the top on Axel!

Cole: That took a bit of energy from both men.

Weddy picks Axel up and gives him a vertical Suplex. Rando is up top, and he hits a Moonsault on Axel! Cover! 1... 2... Axel kicks out.

Rando picks Axel up this time, and both men Irish Whip Axel into the corner. Weddy goes for a clothesline, but Axel hits the back elbow. Axel rebounds off the ropes and hits Weddy with a crossbody ala RVD! Cover! 1… 2… Kickout!

Cole: Great counter there by Axel!

Rando hits Axel with a dropkick to the head, and hits a standing Moonsault. Rando picks Axel up and gives him an Irish whip. Axel reverses. Axel hits a tilt-a-whirl slam on Rando! Axel picks Rando up, and Weddy is up too! Axel goes for a front face Suplex on Rando, but Rando hooks his legs on Weddy’s head and gives him a flying head scissors! Rando ducks an Axel clothesline and hits a sunset flip! 1… 2… No! Weddy breaks up the count! Weddy picks up Rando and hits the ‘High Times’ Chokeslam! Cover by Weddy!

Coach: Weddy might have it here, he’s going to AngleSlam!

1…

2…

No! Axel breaks up the count at the last second!

Cole: Axel only just got there Coach!

Coach: This match is there for the taking now!

All three men struggle to their feet. Weddy is up first and so is Axel. Weddy gets the advantage and hits a bionic elbow on Axel! Rando gets up next and suffers the same fate! Weddy goes to the top and hits the Teddy Two Step on Rando!

Cole: Ted Weddy is on fire! He could have it here!

Weddy picks Rando up and hits the American Backbreaker on Rando!

Coach: Weddy has to have it this time!

1…

2…

3! No! Rando kicks out! Weddy can’t believe it!

Cole: Weddy is furious! He can’t believe that Rando kicked out of the bionic elbow and the backbreaker!

Weddy grabs Axel and takes him to the outside. Weddy climbs the ropes, and executes a Teddy Two Step from the Top Rope to the floor!

Coach: My God! That could have crushed Axel’s ribs!

Cole: Weddy is fuming, he has lost it!

Weddy shoves the timekeeper out of the way and grabs a steel chair.

Weddy measures Axel and smashes him right in the fact with the steel chair!

Cole: A vile shot! The referee was too busy tending to Rando to see it!

Coach: Weddy has gone nuts! He might get himself thrown out here!

Weddy rolls a now bleeding Axel back into the ring and hits a DDT!

Weddy gets out of the ring and grabs the steel chair, holding it up to the crowd. He says that he is winning the tournament!

Cole: Ted Weddy will stop at nothing to win this match and the Revolution Tournament! He has both men down here!

Weddy gets back into the ring and argues with the referee, and both men nip up!

Cole: Both men just nipped up! At this stage in a match that is unheard of! Both men are up!

Axel and Rando look at each other and nod their heads. Weddy turns around and BAM! Double superkick through the chair by Axel and Rando!

Cole: Weddy is out! That shot could have broken Weddy’s nose!

Axel and Rando have a staredown. The crowd is going insane, they feel the buzz.

Rando and Axel exchange blows, and Axel gets the upper hand. Irish Whip by Axel, shoulder block. Axel runs the ropes, leapfrog by Rando, armdrag by Rando, armdrag by Axel, Japanese armdrag by Rando, legsweep by Axel, attempted leg drop by Axel misses, elbow by Rando misses, fist drop by Axel misses, flip over senton by Rando misses, Axel fakes the leg drop and connects.

Quick cover, but only a 2.

Cole: Great exchange by Axel and Rando, they know what this tournament means.

Irish whip by Axel reversed by Rando in the corner, Axel leapfrogs up and sends Rando into the corner, Axel goes for a clothesline, Rando ducks; kick to the midsection by Rando, Rando runs the ropes and hits a Bulldog! Cover! 1… 2… No! Rando picks Axel up but Axel reverses into a Sit-out Powerbomb! 1… 2… No! Rando reverses the pin, gets a 2! Axel reverses into a flip over, and Rando reverses into a backslide! 1… 2… No!

Coach: This is great wrestling by these two men; they are pulling out all the stops tonight.

Irish whip by Axel on Rando, Rando hits a flying head scissors! Axel gets up quickly, and Rando hits a Hurricanrana! Rando plays to the crowd, measures Axel, and hits a Running Enziguri! Cover by Rando!

Cole: Great Enziguri by Rando! Could have the win here!

1…

2…

No! Axel kicks out!

Rando goes up top, and Rando hits a Swanton Elbow drop! Rando gets up and gets on the turnbuckles, signaling for the end!

Coach: Rando is gonna win it here! He’d better do it before Weddy gets back up Michael!

Cole: Rando is really showing us something tonight Coach!

Rando runs towards Axel, but Axel hits a BIG SPINEBUSTER!

Cole: My god what a move! Shades of Arn Anderson there by Axel!

Coach: This is the set up for the Axe Grinder Cole; Axel is going for the submission win!

Axel locks in the Axe Grinder! Rando reaches for the ropes, and the crowd is divided! Half want Rando to reach the ropes, half want him to tap! Rando raises his hand!

Cole: Rando’s going to tap! This is all going to be over!

Rando gets to the ropes! But Axel pulls him off the ropes straight away! Axel has got the Axe Grinder locked in the middle of the ring!

Coach: He has to tap, this move is too painful!

Rando is about to tap, but No! A crimson-soaked Weddy kicks Axel in the stomach and gives him the Cock Rocket!

Cole: Cock Rocket! Cock Rocket! Weddy is gonna win it! Cover!

1…

2…

3!

NO!! Rando breaks up the count with a kick to Weddys head! Rando picks Weddy up and hits a Double Arm Brainbuster! Rando points to the top! Rando goes up top! But Axel runs up the ropes ala Kurt Angle and throws Rando off the top rope the floor, with Axel following him! Rando hits his head on the guardrail!

Cole: Rando is out now! What a sickening thud on that guardrailing!

Axel struggles to his feet and sees the steel chair on the ground. Axel picks Rando up and hits a Brainbuster on the steel chair!

Cole: That could have cracked Rando’s skull!

Axel rolls into the ring and hits a Death Valley Driver on Ted Weddy! Axel goes up top, and hits a 5 STAR FROG SPLASH on Ted Weddy! Axel goes for the cover!

1…

2…

3!

NO!!

Weddy kicks out! Axel can’t believe it! Axel picks up Weddy but Weddy kicks Axel in the midsection. Weddy gets Axel in a headlock and punches Axel repeatedly in the forehead.

(we see a shot of Rando, who is busted open from hitting his head on the guardrail)

Cole: Oh, Rando is busted wide open!

Coach: He’d better get up here quick Cole!

Bossman slam by Weddy on Axel, Weddy picks axel up and drags him into the corner. Weddy kicks Axel once, twice, three times, and the repeatedly stomps a mudhole in Axel!

Coach: Weddy is going to town on Axel here!

Weddy sets Axel up, gives the crotch chop and hits the Bronco Buster! Weddy picks Axel up and gives him an inverted Suplex. Weddy locks in the ‘Pop some Wood’ chinlock! Axel is writhing in pain!

Cole: We might see Axel tap here!

Weddy changes his hold into a front face lock. Axel rolls over, but Weddy rolls through and stands up, and Weddy locks a Cattle Mutilation!

Coach: That is a really painful hold; Axel won’t last long in that!

Cole: Axel can’t escape, he could tap out!

Rando is up and he is up top! He points to the crowd and hits a Phoenix Splash on both of his opponents! Axel was bridged up, so he went down on his head!

Crowd: HO-LY S**T! HO-LY S**T!

Cole: Oh My God! Rando makes both men pay!

Cover by Rando on Axel!

1…

2…

Cole: Rando has it! Axel might not have enough energy!

3!!!

NO!!! Weddy gets there at the last second!

Coach: What a match! Great effort by all three men!

Cole: This just shows you that all of these guys want the Revolution Trophy; they know exactly what it could do for their careers!

Weddy and Rando are both up! Leg trip on Weddy by Rando, Rando hits a Standing Shooting Star Press! Cover!

1…

2…

No! Weddy kicks out!

Rando goes up top and signals for a hurricanrana! Rando goes up; he goes for the Hurricanrana but is caught by Weddy! Weddy runs over to the ropes! SICK Powerbomb over the top rope by Weddy!

Coach: Oh my god Cole. Rando might be hurt there.

Cole: MY GOD! Rando landed right on his back on that thin padding! That padding doesn’t protect you nearly enough for that type of punishment!

Weddy looks down on Rando with a smile on his face. He raises his arms up to the crowd and they boo. Meanwhile Axel is up! He does the Raven crucifix pose, and screams to the crowd! Weddy turns around, goes for a clothesline, but Axel ducks, and hits the AXEL SLAM!!

Cole: AXEL SLAM! AXEL SLAM OUT OF NOWHERE!

COVER!

1…

2…

3!!!!!

Cole: My God what a match. Axel is going to AngleSlam!! Axel is going for his destiny!

Coach: We have just witnessed one hell of a match Cole. My hat is off to these three men.

Cole: Tremendous effort, they gave it everything, they gave us every fiber of their being. They have nothing left. We can see all three men are down, blood and sweat dripping down their faces.

Coach: But the bottom line is that Axel saw his opportunity and took it, and he is going to face The Mad Cappa!

(Commercial for OAOAST Starlets Lingerie, starring Crystal, Candie, Widow, and...COACH!?...oy vey...)

There comes a time…

When all is lost…

Nothing is left…

Except you…

Make that time yours…

Form it in shape…

Express within…

Your desire…

Embrace the seduction…

Give into the need…

Heed that wisdom…

Feel the truth…

That feeling deep inside…

Will help rescue you…

Heal your wounds…

Make you whole…

Can you taste it…

Can you hear it…

Can you feel it…

Can you see it…

Do not hesitate…

Do not justify…

Do not suffer…

Do not wait…

The truth is now…

…I will guide you…

…I will show you…

…I will save you…

…the truth…

Michael Cole is at the announce desk, flying solo.

MC:"Fans, I'm just as confused as you are. We've been getting these messages for several weeks now, with no clue as to who's sending them, or why. For now though, let's take you backstage, as Jonathan Coachman lives out his dream and is in a dressing room with Crystal!"

::Cut to Crystal backstage::

Cole: Crystal, you asked for some airtime, so it's all yours.

Crystal: Thanks Micheal. I just wanted to announce that my recovery is coming along great. In fact, it's coming along so well that my doctor says that I can wrestle next week.

Coach: That's great news!

Crystal: That it is Coach. So I'm here to issue an open challenge next week to anybody. Doesn't matter who, I'll take on anybody. See ya next week.

Crystal gets up and exits the room, leaving Coach lost in thought, a shit-eating grin shining bright across his face, as we fade out.

We're back, and Coach is just returning to the announce desk.

MC:"Was it everything you've dreamed of, Coach?"

Coach:"Hey, at least I was in the presence of a good looking woman and DIDN'T get the taste slapped out of my mouth."

MC:"You didn't?"

Coach (in a hushed tone):"...not on the air..."

MC:"Hah...loser."

Coach:"Betcha I score more ladies than you at Tim's party later."

MC:"OK, but you forget...I hang with Zack, the "King Mack"."

Coach:"Damn."

MC:"Onto more serious matters, HeldDOWN's premier tag team, the former Tag Team Champions The Dream Machines will have a match this Sunday against Shocker and Jay Darring, the current champions known as Featured Attraction. Here now is a look at how this match came to be."

(The video package starts with The Dream Machines sitting on, in, and around the El Camino looking thoughtfully. The scene then cuts to Featured Attraction sitting in a locker room getting ready for a match.)

PARKA VOICEOVER

I’ve tasted gold and now I want more.

(Clips of The Dream Machines winning the tag titles are shown)

SHOOTER JAY VOICEOVER

I am climbing the ladder to the top one title at a time.

(Clips of Featured Attraction winning the tag titles are shown)

PK VOICEOVER

I’m not giving up when we’ve come this far.

(Clips of The Dream Machines first match are shown)

SHOCKER VOICEOVER

I’ve been given a second chance and no one will take that from me.

(Clips of Shocker’s return are shown)

PARKA VOICEOVER

I have walked through broken glass to get here.

(Clips of the Glass Table Match are shown)

SHOOTER JAY VOICEOVER

I have endured the fires of hell to get here.

(Clips of Jay inside the burning ring during the Inferno Match)

DREAM MACHINES VOICEOVER

We will not be denied.

FEATURED ATTRACTION VOICEOVER

We will not be stopped.

(Close ups of each man’s face are shown as each man speaks)

PARKA

We will win if I have to break my back trying.

PK

We will win because I wouldn’t have it any other way.

JAY

I’m not letting go of this title anytime soon.

SHOCKER

Our time is now!

(The words, “Tag Title Match this Sunday at AngleSlam” appear on the screen as we fade out)

It comes to this…

Are you ready…

For the truth…

To be free…

Listen to your heart…

Release your fears…

Feel your desire…

See the truth…

The time is now…

It shall seduce…

Comfort and…

Ease you…

Right now is the time…

As you shall know…

No more waiting…

The truth comes…

There is no more waiting…

There is no more delays…

There is no more fears…

There is only truth…

And it shall be returned to you…

And it shall be granted to you…

And it shall be guided to you…

And it shall be given to you…

Her story will be freed unto you…

Her story will be truth unto you…

Her story will be life unto you…

Her story will begin unto you…

The story shall be born...

It begins August 24th…

Will you be ready…

For the truth…

Screams of No Reply

…it all begins…

…but it also…

…all ends…

…truth…

Once again, our announce team is left befuddled.

Coach:"I feel like I should order some new age music CD's when I see those promo's."

MC:"Don't you own enough John Tesh?"

Coach:"HEY...you can never have enough of the Tesh."

MC:"We've got a little time left on the show, and I know that there is at least one issue left to be resolved here on the show tonight..."

Coach:"Things are really heating up here tonight, Michael. Everyone's trying to get their last jabs in before AngleSlam this Sunday, and Zack Malibu requesting a match...actually, I take that back. He wants a Street Fight with Calvin and Colvid, Totally Endorsed!"

MC:"You know, I've known Zack Malibu since he entered this company, and the man is full of pride. After last week's attack, you knew he wasn't going to wait it out. Now he gets jumped again THIS WEEK, and Candie gets groped to top it all off. He wants justice, and while I agree with him in that sense, I don't know if an unsanctioned match several days before a LADDER MATCH is such a good idea!"

Coach:"Maybe he'll pick you as referee for this Unsanctioned match."

MC:"Please, once is enough. Let's not bring that one up!"

Coach:"What, like when Rikishi..."

MC:"AHEM."

Coach:"...sorry..."

The announcers continue their banter, when all of a sudden a large pop rises from the fans in attendance. Zack Malibu and Candie are headed out, and following behind them is...MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE!

Coach:"Savage?:

MC:"Hey, better him than me!"

Zack, dressed in baggy jeans and a Daredevil T-shirt, gets in the ring, and motions for the mic.

ZM:"Calvin, Colvid...I know you two are in the building tonight. Why don't you come out here and meet me face to face, so we can get this done the right way!"

The fans pop loudly, as Zack waits on a reply from his rivals. Candie stands beside him, and both stare up at the entranceway.

"Zack, Zack, Zack..."

Finally, after several moments of hesitation, a voice is heard. Calvin Szechstein, brandishing a microphone of his own, comes through the curtain with Colvid.

CS:"Zack, even you can't be THIS stupid. Apparently last week I bruised your pride as well as your body. Now you expect me to come out here, and wrestle...wait, I stand corrected...FIGHT you in a match that Tim Moysey doesn't really want to happen? We're only three days from destiny, Malibu. Three days from when that shiny gold belt of yours relaunches MY career, and my status in the OAOAST. You had your chance, Malibu. You could have come along for the ride, and it would have never come down to this..."

Calvin continues on, as he's climbing the stairs into the ring. Colvid follows suit.

CS:"...but NO, you had to be the hero, didn't you? You had to cater to the whim of these people out here. You had to be the knight in shining armor, saving this little hussy here from the fate she truly deserves. You had to make a mockery out of my beliefs by pouring...that...ugh...COKE down my throat. You're the hero? YOU'RE the man these people want as their champion?"

Calvin pauses, and the fans ERUPT, as Zack smiles in his direction.

CS:"Well...all good things must come to an end..."

With that, Calvin knocks Zack in the head with the microphone, stunning him! Macho Man points to the timekeeper, and tells him to ring the bell. Calvin and Colvid double up on Zack, pounding him down with forearm shots across his back, then pulling him up and hitting a double team suplex, rocking the champion!

Totally Endorsed turn their attention to Candie now, as she doesn't back down. She takes a swing at Colvid, but he grabs her arm, and then holds her in place, while Calvin starts running her down, waving his finger in her face. Zack pops up, and comes running, nailing Calvin in the face with an elbowsmash, and goes to the mat, punching away at him. Colvid pulls Zack off of him, but Zack reaches back and drops him with a jawbreaker! Before he can capitalize, Calvin sneaks behind him and nails a low blow, and Zack goes down quickly. Calvin takes Zack to the ropes, and shoves him into them, then wraps the ropes around his arms, trapping him in them! Zack tries to squirm free, but Colvid blocks Macho Man in the corner, while Calvin again stalks Candie. Unafraid of her former employer, she fires off a punch, and another...and soon it's a flurry of them as she's trying to drive him away, until Calvin finally blocks one and picks her up...scoop slamming her to the canvas! Calvin calls Colvid over, and they set her up...

MC:"Oh my God, don't do this!"

Macho Man is trying his best to free Zack, as Colvid whips Calvin to the ropes, and then ducks down, ready for the rebound, when THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

Coach:"This usually doesn't bode well for somebody."

The fans cheer wildly, knowing that the lights going out mean that something is about to happen. When the lights come on, Calvin is standing by the ropes, while Colvid stands near Candie's prone body. Zack is still caught in the ropes, as Macho Man stops for a moment to look at the sixth person in the ring, standing between Calvin and Colvid and basking in a chant of his name...

FOSHI~!

As quickly as he's arrived, he charges Calvin and clotheslines him over the ropes to a HUGE pop! Colvid charges, and Foshi eggs him on, and backdrops him over the top rope, right smack down onto Calvin! Zack has been freed now, and goes to check on Candie, as Foshi comes over too. Candie's fine, just a bit shaken up, and she heads to the outside. Zack and Foshi talk for a moment, and then going running for the ropes, and they do STEREO PLANCHAS to the outside, landing on Calvin and Colvid, respectively!

Coach:"FOSHI NUMBAH ONE~! FOSHI NUMBAH ONE~!"

MC:"You're excited, aren't you?"

Zack picks Calvin up, and Irish Whips him HARD into the guardrail. Foshi picks Colvid up and rams him facefirst into the apron, and then rolls him into the ring. Foshi goes over to the guardrail, and then...PULLS IT APART?

MC:"What the hell is he doing?"

Foshi takes a section of the guardrail, and THROWS IT INTO THE RING! The fans go wild, as they've wasted no time in upping the ante in this match!

Zack stays occupied with Calvin, unloading on him with chops that stagger him against the railing. He motions for Candie to come over, and then SHE unoads chops on Calvin, causing him to crumple to the floor. Zack reaches down and pulls him back up, and after a wink of his eye to Candie, they BOTH chop Calvin, striking him hard one last time and leaving a red mark across his sternum.

Back in the ring, Foshi sets up the guardrail in the corner, and picks Colvid up, but gets caught with a low blow.

Coach:"Apparently that's the move du jour for T.E. tonight!"

Colvid hits a quick DDT on Foshi, drilling his head to the mat, and then rolls out of the ring again. He digs under the apron, and pulls out a steel chair, then reenters. Standing above Foshi, he brings the hard steel down across the back of the Japanese Rock Superstar, sending shockwaves down his spine! Colvid lifts the chair again, and...HE GETS SPRAYED WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER BY CANDIE~!

MC:"All right Candie!"

Colvid staggers around, and when the smoke clears, we see Zack up on the top rope, and he leaps off, catching Colvid with a missle dropkick! Zack goes for the cover, but Macho Man only gets to the count of two, as Colvid manages to get a shoulder up!

Zack picks him up and whips him to the ropes, but Colvid puts the breaks on, distracting Zack so that Calvin can run in, and hit a kneelift to Zack's back, causing him to fall forward into a VICIOUS lariat from Colvid!

Coach:"OUCH! Nice double team on Zack!"

MC:"You're a T.E. fan now, Coach?"

Coach:"SOME of us have to remain unbiased, you know."

MC:"Hey look, Crystal!"

Coach:"BABY I LOVE YOU COME UP HERE AND...hey, I don't see her!"

MC:"Sucker."

Colvid and Calvin take Zack over to the corner where the guardrail is setup, and each one stands on one side of Zack. They lift him up similar to the T-Gimmick (Backseat Boyz finisher...think of an H-Bomb where opponent is lifted by his arms, making a "T:), and THROW him down onto the guardrail! Candie puts her hand over her mouth, as she could feel the pain that Zack felt on that move! Calvin pries Zack off the guardrail, and now T.E. set him up for a double suplex...ONTO THE GUARDRAIL! Zack is draped upside down across the steel barrier, as Calvin and Colvid gloat, while the fans let them know exactly what they think of them.

T.E. turn their attention to Foshi now, as Colvid backs him into a corner and then stomps him down, then backs away so that Calvin can hit a running kneelift, nailing Foshi across the cheek! The Rock Superstar is down, and T.E. continue to gloat at their dominance at this point in the match. Calvin goes back over to Zack, who is still laying prone on the guardrail, and lifts his head up, then RAMS it back into the guardrail, knocking him silly! Calvin goes back over to Colvid, and Colvid sets himself up in front of the corner, while Calvin backs up a bit. He goes running, and it looks like T.E. is about to use their finisher on Zack when FOSHI POPS UP AND NAILS CALVIN WITH A FLYING FOREARM!

Foshi leapt right over Colvid, taking out the Totally Endorsed leader, to a HUGE pop! Zack rolls off the guardrail and goes behind Colvid, then takes him down onto it with a Russian Legsweep, nearly bending the steel railing in half! Zack motions for Foshi to whip Calvin to him, and Foshi obliges. Calvin comes towards him, and Zack ducks down, then backdrops Calvin ONTO COLVID!

MC:"Zack and Foshi just used Totally Endorsed's finisher on them!"

Calvin slides off off Colvid, and lays on the mat, while Colvid has had the wind taken out of him. Zack motions to Foshi again, and this time Foshi comes charging at Zack, who sticks his hands out...AND ALLEY OOPS FOSHI UP AND OVER! FOSHI LANDS ON COLVID WITH A SPLASH!

Coach:"YO~!"

The arena goes WILD, as Colvid looks legally dead as he lay draped on the guardrail. Foshi gets up, holding his ribs but otherwise OK. Zack and Foshi pose for a minute, working the crowd up into more of a frenzy, as this has been nothing but balls to the wall action for the last several minutes.

Calvin lays by the ropes, and starts to pull himself up. When Zack sees this, he pats his right leg, signalling for the match-ender known the world over as SCHOOL'S OUT! Calvin gets up, and Zack steps forward with the superkick...AND IT'S CAUGHT! Calvin spins Zack around, and then dumps him over the top rope...NO! ZACK LOCKS CALVIN IN A TARANTULA~!

MC:"I don't...we've NEVER seen that move out of Zack Malibu!"

Coach:"And it's unsanctioned, so Zack doesn't have to break it!"

Calvin tries wiggling free, but if anything it just makes his predicament worse, as Zack has him locked tight, holding on. Foshi picks up the steel chair that Colvid used on him earlier, and raises it up high, to a big pop. Foshi turns to where Calvin is being held, but then turns around, and ascends the turnbuckles!?

Coach:"What is he doing?"

Foshi, propped up on the top rope across the ring from where Calvin is trapped, raises the chair up high once again. He springs off the top rope, and SOARS ACROSS THE RING...DROPKICKING THE CHAIR INTO CALVIN'S FACE~!

Coach AND MC:"YO~!"

The fans are mind-blown, and go APESHIT, as Foshi just cleared the ring and hit a Van Terminator style manuever to Calvin Szechstein. Zack releases the hold, and manages to fall to the floor, landing on his feet, while Calvin just falls forward, facefirst to the mat. Foshi covers him, and Randy Savage goes down for the count, as it's only academic...

1!

2!!

3!!! NO! WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Foshi gets pulled out of the ring by SLY SUMMERS, who just ran through the crowd! Sly gloats for a moment, as the crowd boos him excessively...AND THEN HE GETS SPEARED BY CANDIE!

Coach:"CATFIGHT...CATFIGHT..."

MC:"Coach...that's SLY. A catfight is with two girls."

Coach:"Hey, if I wanna mimic Joey Styles, I'll mimic Joey Styles, got it?"

Candie unloads a flurry of punches on Sly, but is pried off by Sly's lackey, Josh Matthews. Before Josh even knew what hit him, Candie kicks her leg back, catching him low...and then Zack goes charging across the apron and nails Josh with the Apron Run Diving Clothesline!

MC:"It's pure chaos here tonight on HeldDOWN~!"

Josh Matthews is out, Calvin Szechstein is out, Colvid is just now starting to come to, and Candie and Zack rolls Sly into the ring. The Michelle Branch groupie stands up in a daze, staggering around the ring and looking at all the carnage, and then turns right into a Springboard Huracanrana from Foshi, who sends Sly careening out of the ring again! Foshi gets up from the move, but IMMEDIATELY gets rolled up by a recovered Colvid, who's using the tights...2 COUNT ONLY~!

Coach:"He kicked out! Even being able to cheat isn't helping T.E. tonight!"

Foshi rolls to his feet, and kicks Colvid in the gut as he comes for him. Foshi signals for La Villa Stragiato~!, but Colvid shoves him backwards, into the arms of a waiting Sly Summers...CUT DAY TO FOSHI~!

MC:"He just snapped his damn neck!"

Colvid covers Foshi, and Savage makes the count...BUT MOVES OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME, AS ZACK MALIBU COMES FLYING DOWN ONTO COLVID WITH A GUILLOTINE LEGDROP~!

Coach:"He just nailed him in the back of the head! These guys'll all be in neck braces later tonight!"

MC:"Legdrops to the back of the head make ANY match better. A little bird told me so."

Coach:"Suckup."

The ring is a mass of prone bodies and weaponry, as a fire extinguisher, steel chairs, and a guardrail have all come into play. Zack gets up after landing the legdrop, but Sly is all over him, pounding away with flailing arms. He goes to whip Zack into the ropes, but Zack counters, pulling Sly in and up, dropping him with an inverted Atomic Drop...AND FOLLOWS UP WITH SCHOOL'S OUT~! Sly goes tumbling to the floor, through the ropes, and before Zack can do anything else, he's ROCKED by a desperation backdrop suplex from a weary Calvin Szechstein!

MC:"He's up!"

Coach:"But how hurt is he?"

Calvin puts the boots to Zack, and then exits the ring. He blows right past Candie, shooting her an evil look as well, before he goes rooting around under the ring, and pulls out a steel ladder! Calvin unfolds the weapon of choice, and then enters the ring again, picking Zack up, then WAILING on him, nailing him with a stiff chairshot! Zack goes down, his forehead now cut open, but is then picked up and piledriven into the canvas by his foe.

With Zack prone on the canvas, Calvin steps out to the apron, and starts climbing the ladder, to the awe of everyone watching. Calvin stands atop the ladder, and looks down on Zack, spitting at him from his perch. Calvin stands on the very top of the ladder...

MC:"No...don't do it!"

Coach:"I don't think he heard you..."

Calvin launches himself off the ladder with the 450 Splash that was formerly brought to you by Skittles...AND CANDIE PULLS ZACK OUT OF THE RING! CALVIN GOES SPLAT ON THE MAT!

Coach:"YO~!"

MC:"Get the spatula!"

Zack is weary, but is getting helped up by Candie. Calvin tries to rise off the mat, and instead is yanked up by Foshi...LA VILLA STRANGIATO~! Foshi covers, NO! Colvid pulls him off by his leg, and pulls him up, setting him up for the VOLUME SPIKER...NO~! Zack slides in and hits SCHOOL'S OUT~! on Colvid~! Foshi floats over, holding onto Colvid's legs with a cradle, and the Macho Man again dives to the mat, slapping it once, twice...THREE TIMES~!

Winners:Zack Malibu and Foshi

MC:"That's not a win that'll go in the record books, but it'll go down in history as a brutal contest, as Zack Malibu took a stand against T.E. Totally Endorsed wanted to play the numbers game, but Zack and Foshi still managed to pull out a win!"

Coach:"This match saw the return of Foshi, the induction I assume of Sly Summers and Josh Matthews to the T.E. crew, and a preview of this Sunday's Ladder Match. It was like a Cliff Note's version of the OAOAST's "Expect the Unexpected" philosophy!

MC:"The unexpected is exactly what to expect this Sunday fans, as we bring you AngleSlam:Screams of No Reply from somewhere on the sea! For Jonathan Coachman, I'm Michael Cole, saying...it's time to party, Moysey style!"

Coach:"Wait for me!"

Both men go running off, leaving empty seats. The camera closes in on where the two men once sat, and hD~! fades to black, another edition in the bag.