Name: A$AP Blondie

Nicknames: The Trendsetter, Dat Pretty Nigga, Little Daddy

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 208lbs

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Alignment: Heel

Stable/Associates/Managers: Vainglorious Bastards USA

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases:
Brushes himself off after hitting a big move.

Entrance
Entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdO_LcMLSu8by Lil B

Entrance description:

I know your bitch wanna ho for me!

Swaggers to the ring, has plenty to say for himself.

Entrance Attire: A black hooded jacket, short sleeved on the left side and totally cut open down the seam on the right. Either wears the hood down or pulls it down pretty quickly in his entrance.

Ring Attire: Will wear something absurd that he alleges is fashionable, pink and green tights for instances, ripped up yellow bell bottoms with red spots, etc

Wrestling Style: Cruiserweight with a swagger

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Illegally Blonde- Cobra Clutch Legsweep

Secondary Finishers:
Lionsault

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Guilt Trip- Play Of The Day/Playmaker
Fashion Statement- Inverted DDT
Marty Jannetty Fistdrop- Middle Rope Fistdrop
The Brand Labelling- Flying knee off the top to the side of the head
Sitout Jawbreaker
Corner Clothesline/Bulldog Combo
Jericho Springboard Dropkick

Other moves:
Think of the default moveset for a CAW in a wrestling game. Plus Double Stomps.

Rare moves:
-

Other
Titles/accomplishments (Lethal Rumble/Battlebowl/MITB/etc.)
OAOAST World Tag Team Championships
- December 22, 2013 - (w/Kareem)

OAOAST 6-Man/8-Man Tag Team Championships
- February 28th, 2008 - March 21st, 2008 (w/Faqu and Todd Cortez)
- March 30th, 2008 - November 9th, 2008 (w/Faqu and Nathaniel Black)
- November 20th, 2008 - October 14th, 2010 (w/Faqu and Nathaniel Black and Landon Maddix) (The titles were won by the Black/Blonde/Faqu trio on November 20th, 2008. On July 2, 2009, Landon Maddix started wearing an old SWF title belt and declared himself, along with his Cucaracha Internacional stablemates, the 8-man tag team champions. On March 11, 2010, Maddix declared that Black was stripped of his share of the titles, and that he, Blonde and Faqu would defend as the 6-man champions.)
- August 11th, 2011 - January 1st, 2012 (w/Spencer Reiger and Colin Maguire Jr.)

Background:
A former jobber and product of the much maligned OAOAST developmental system. Blonde returned to the fed with his pal Faqu at the request of then GM Josie Baker. The duo eventually migrated to Japan with HI-YAH and found more prolonged success in the Far East. However, when the OAOAST purchased HI-YAH Promotions, the duo found themselves back in America, much to their frustration. So they joined forces with another embittered ex-OAOAST, former HI-YAH superstar, Nathaniel Black, vowing to make an impact in the company finally. Which they finally did, thanks to affiliation with Landon Maddix, bringing them the 6-Man Tag Team Titles.

After years devoted to Landon's cause and years devoted to Landon (as a protége, of course), Blonde eventually fell out of favour with the man he patterned himself after and pandered himself to. One too many screw-ups saw Blonde ex-communicated from Landon's Cucaracha Kingdom. Blonde quickly found a new mentor to attach himself to on the rebound, though. And it just happened to be Landon's new nemesis, Theodore Moneymaker.

When The Enterprise fell apart most people thought Blonde's career would fall apart as well. But he linked up with former Enterprise member Kareem as the oddly named Pretty Dreamy Bitches. Kareem had some kind of weird homo-erotic love for Blonde nicknamed him The Pretty Bitch, then Da Pretty Nigga, and then Always Sexy And Pretty Blondie which became his ringname of ASAP Blondie.

Blondie's young neiece, Bobbi Cheesecake, came under his guarandianship, and was basically made a slave to Blondie's beauty needs. Of which he had many. But when Bobbi turned 18 she told her uncle to fuck off! That, most figured, was the end of Blondie in the OAOAST, but Blondie is a survivor and found a home with the Vainglorious Bastards stable. Along with Alexander, he forms the USA version of the group and continues to annoy everyone like always

http://68.media.tumblr.com/4d17ab289456208970fb39bcfecbd415/tumblr_ohuiykGjHz1rkiw19o2_1280.jpg
Name: Mr. Dick

Nicknames: Jock Mulligan (real name), the Cocky Prick, Dickzilla, the Human Hard On

Height: 6'4

Weight: 238

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Stable/Associates/Managers: None

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: "Are you man enough to handle the Dick?"

Entrance

Entrance music: Born This Way by Thousand Foot Krutch

Entrance description:

Because I was born this way
I got lightning running thru my veins
Ain't nobody gonna stop this train
So hop on board, or get out the way
Because I was born this way
I got lightning running thru my veins
Ain't nobody gonna stop this train
You can't stop us, we can't be stopped

Poses onstage while showered by golden pyro

Entrance Attire: Glittery white cowboy hat

Ring Attire: White short shorts/chaps with red heart emblazoned on crotch and a sort of a see through backside with the word “DICK” written across.

Wrestling Style: All-rounded. Isn't a crazy high-flier, but has deceptive agility for someone his size. If stuck, think Mr. Ass/Billy Gunn.

Moveset

Finishing Move(s): The Jackhammer

Secondary Finishers: The Roughrider (STF)

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Cock Block- Double Knee Gutbuster
Cock Shot- Inverted Atomic Drop followed with a Clothesline From Hell
Just Being A Dick- Headbutt to the groin
Pure Penetration- Diving Full Nelson Slam
Discus Punch
Stiff Kick- Mafia/Yakuza Kick
Bite My Giant Dick- Corner Crossbody Block. Replacement for the BUTT bump, now used by Baron.

Other moves: Basically, just describe what the wrestler does, what he is capable of doing, what you don't want to see him doing, etc.

Rare moves: None

Other
Titles/accomplishments
OAOAST World Championship
- March 28th, 2010 - June 27th, 2010
- July 29th, 2010 - August 29th, 2010

OAOAST Tag Team Championships
- January 3rd, 2008 - February 28th, 2008 (w/Baron Windels)
- April 1st, 2010 - May 30th, 2010 (w/Baron Windels)
- October 31, 2013 - December 22, 2013 (w/Big Papa Thrust)

Lethal Rumble Winner-2010

Background:
Arrived as part of The Lone Star Gunslingers with partner Baron Windels. Thanks to a foolish, libido spurred decision to add Melody(and her enormous breasts! LOL!) as their manager, the Lone Star Gunslingers, became a strange amalgamation of sixties masculine cowboy ideals, and the fantasy scenster boyfriend of Melody. Amazingly enough, the world's laziest woman managed to turn herself into a competent manager and turn The Gunslingers into a driving force in the tag team division. It all culminated on January 3rd, when they won the OAOAST World Tag Team Championships. However, relations soured after the cowboys dropped the belts.

Upset at being seen as the 'junior' member of the team, Jock grew bitter towards Baron for being over-protective and towards Melody in general. Just when differences seemed to have been patched up, Jock snapped on the "House Of Worship" and threw Baron through a stained glass window of the set, solidifying himself as a dick. Far from offended at the slur, Jock prides himself on not just being 'a' dick, but being 'Mr. Dick'. And now, going solo, he aims to prove himself the superior Gunslinger.

In MD's mind he completed that goal upon winning the world title at Anglemania IX from Reject. This was a moment of great joy for him and the OAOAST Galaxy and Baron Windels who had reunited with earlier in the year. Yet the era of good feelings between would be short. Mister Dick would again turn on BW, this time for being to "soft". Another heated feud ensued and MD lost his world title to The Lonestar Gunslinger. A month later he would win it back, under very nefarious means. After that Jock developed a sexual relationship with Krista's mother Genevieve. This infuriated Krista and the two renewed their rivalry from the previous year. Unlike that year Krista proved the victor as her mother left Jock and she gained the OAOAST world title. Jock, however, refused to be humble and tone down his act. To this day he and Malaysia continue to defy censors with their off the wall sexual antics.

Malaysia and Jock have since split, but Jock did form a smashing tag team with Big Papa Thrust. The duo was basically unstoppable until Jock had the singularly bad idea to get Ohlala preggers! Ohlala aborted the baby, but the damage was done as BPT and Jock have been heated rivals every since. Actually who doesn't have beef with Jock?

Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-nikolaj-coster-wal

Name: Tim Cash

Nicknames: Wrestling's Last Real Good Guy

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 220lbs

Hometown: The Plan Lands of Peoria, Illinois

Alignment: The Face to end all faces

Stable/Associates/Managers: None

Nice guy smile
Tries to start every match with a handshake.

Entrance
Entrance music: My Sacrifice by Creed. Timmy still remembers Creed and those WWF promos!

Entrance description: Heads to the ring with a big smile on his face. Will greet the fans warmly and with appreciation and admiration.

Entrance Attire: See picture!

Ring Attire: White trunks with Cash written in bold cursive blue letters on the back. Wrists taped with blue tape. Blue boots and knee pads

Wrestling Style: Technical/cruiserweight. ALWAYS plays by the rules.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):

Last Supper-Snap double underhook DDT

Secondary Finishers:
Do Not Resuscitate- Old School Sleeper Hold

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Chuck Berry Duck Walk- Stump Puller
Cashback- Randy Orton style backbreaker
Running Suplex (Jay Lethal style)
Knee Breaker into Back Suplex
Backbrain Wheelkick (Spinning Heel Kick to the back of the head)
Enziguri
Missile Dropkick

Other moves:
Suplexes, armdrags, pinning cradles...very technical, but will take occassional high-risks.

Rare moves: (Moves you only break out in super-huge matches.)

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- January 30th, 2011 - February 25th, 2011 (w/Biff Atlas)

Background:
Cash debuted in the OAOAST as one half of Rescue 911, members of the OAOAST First Responder's Unit. As their name suggested, when there was trouble, they were likely to be the first to arrive on the scene. Depending on whether it fit their storyline, of course. wink.gif Unfortunately the duo is no longer together, thanks to Bosley turning his back on Cash to join with The Enterprise. Now Cash embarks on his singles career. After seeing partner Bosley's transformation into the selfish alpha male, Cash now considering himself Wrestling's Last Real Good Guy and remains passionate about doing good in the world and setting a good example to the OAOAST's fanbase, young and old.

Tim Cash found a home in the Good Guys stable, which makes sense obvi. But when the stable broke apart and The Kingdom took its place with King Landon at its head, Tim Cash stayed by his king's side. But eventually the King's maddness proved too much for Cash to take and he rennounced his service to his king. In turn King Landon beat him in a match and stripped him of his knighthood. To this day Tim Cash is still trying to find his way in a increasingly evil world.

http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/4757362/740full-rusty-joiner.jpg

Name: Baron Windels

Nicknames: The Lonestar Gunslinger

Height: 6'7

Weight: 265 lbs

Hometown: San Antonio, TX

Alignment: Face

Stable/Associates/Managers: Cobra Strike, Lonestar Gunslingers

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Fired up yell after countering an opponents big move. Will occasionally do a finger bang taunt to a foe before the match to let them know what kind of danger their in.

Entrance

Entrance music: Metallica-Ecstasy Of Gold

Entrance description: The entrance music drifts into the arena, giving birth to an excited murmur from the crowd. Red and blue lights splash across the landscape, as an orange pyro missle descends from the peak of the overhead scoreboard and onto the entrance stage. It lands with tremendous impact, nearly deafening those spectators unlucky enough sit near it. Immediately after the powerful pyro display concludes the lights dim to a troubling blackness. The home audience is shown an overhead view of the entrance stage, it's metallic floor carpeted by simmering flames that form the shape of a bull's head. The camera then pans downward to reveal the rugged man known as The Lonestar Gunslingers. He walks to the ring like normal. Upon reaching it he scales to the top rope and holds his arms up to salute the cheering audience.

Entrance Attire: Open white jacket with the state of Texas embroidered on the back.

Ring Attire: White trunks, burnt orange kneepads and white boots.

Wrestling Style: Texas brawler

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Brigham Young Cocktail- Leaping DDT

Secondary Finishers:

Superplex

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Longhorn Elbow- Bionic Elbow

Devil's Addiction- Fallaway Slam

Texas Tea Lariat- Boomerang lariat. Guess who named this one.

Bite My Shiny Metal Ass- BUTT bump, inherited use of the move by queen of geekdom, manager Melody Nerdly. Originally Jock's move.

It's Clobberin' Time- Top Rope Lariat

Russian Legsweep

Big Boot

Other moves: BW gets down with some old school brawling and wrestling. Nothing flashy. Although Melody has constantly prodded and begged him to add some "wicked bad flippy crap" to his otherwise pedestrian arsenal. Hence the top rope lariat!

Rare moves: sevom erar. rare moves backwards.

Other

Titles/accomplishments

- June 27th, 2010 - July 29th, 2010

- January 3rd, 2008 - February 28th, 2008 (w/Jock Mulligan)

- April 1st, 2010 - May 30th, 2010 (w/Mr. Dick)

OAOAST United States Championship

- April 6th, 2012 - August 26th, 2012

Background:

Arrived as part of The Lone Star Gunslingers with partner Jock Mulligan. Thanks to a foolish, libido spurred decision to add Melody(and her enormous breasts! LOL!) as their manager, the Lone Star Gunslingers, became a strange amalgamation of sixties masculine cowboy ideals, and the fantasy scenster boyfriend of Melody. Amazingly enough, the world's laziest woman managed to turn herself into a competent manager and turn The Gunslingers into a driving force in the tag team division. It all culminated on January 3rd, when they won the OAOAST World Tag Team Championships. However, relations soured after the cowboys dropped the belts.

Upset at being seen as the 'junior' member of the team, Jock grew bitter towards Baron for being over-protective and towards Melody in general. Just when differences seemed to have been patched up, Jock snapped on the "House Of Worship" and threw Baron through a stained glass window of the set. With Jock gone, Baron must now cope with life as the lone Lone Star Gunslinger, but still has Ms. Melody to guide his career, when she's not busy playing rockband or spore or harassing kids on the Fallout 3 message boards.

Baron would form a popular tag team with Ned Blanchard called Cobra Strike. Though the duo have yet to win any tag belts, there a top team even as they pursue their singles career.

tumblr_ojqoinBnex1vf94jko1_1280.jpg

Name: Malaysia Nerdly

Nicknames: The Ultimate Combination Of Beauty And Beatdowns

Height: 5'10

Weight: Quite a bit. All muscle though.

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Stable/Associates/Managers: Men-U-Pause with Holly, her submissive Archie Stumplebottom

Looking mean and getting off on other people's pain.

Entrance

Entrance music: "C'mon let me ride" by Skylar Grey

Entrance description:

Come on, let me ride your bicycle

It's so fantastical on your bicycle

We can get a little more physical

Baby, after all, it's only natural

I feel it coming, coming, coming, oh

I feel it running, running, running, oh

Come on, let me ride your bicycle

It's so fantastical on your bicycle

Heads straight to the ring. That's pretty much it! She does carry a cat o'nine tails with her.

Entrance Attire: Black sleeveless cloak with silver shoulder embellishments to look more evil and intimidating.

Ring Attire: See picture

Wrestling Style: All power

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Canadian Backbreaker Piledriver. You ain't kicking out from this.

Inverted Boston Crab

Secondary Finishers:

-

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Stacked Powerbomb Pin

Fallaway Slam

Butterfly Suplex

Bossman Slam

Body Rack- Gory Guerrero Special

Yakuza Kick to the chest

Other moves:

Various painful little moves, like hairpulls and backrakes, because she LOVES to inflict pain on people.

Rare moves:

-

Other

Titles/accomplishments

OAOAST Women's Championship

- May 29th, 2008 - August 31st, 2008

OAOAST Women's Tag Team Championships

- July 31st, 2013 - September 21st, 2013 (w/Holly)

Background:

Malaysia Nerdly is another product of the vaunted Nerdly family in the OAOAST. She's unlike her siblings though, because where-as they are all chasing average size, Malaysia is by some biological quirk a monster. In the Nerdly household she had a turbulent relationship with most of her brothers and sisters due to her abnormal (by Nerdly standards) size, which left her largely ostracized. When she realised her siblings only came to her when her freakish power was needed to settle milk money disputes in the playground, Malaysia started to spend more and more time in the Nerdly family gymnasium in their basement. Her communication skills aren't great, but take one look at her biceps and dare to tell her that!

Now though, she's not looking out for her fellow Nerdly. Malaysia is out for herself and maybe out for Jock Mulligan, who through insider Nerdly knowledge has managed to get the powerhouse of a woman by his side. Malaysia likes nothing more dishing out pain, almost to the point of masochism. Which means bad news for anyone in her way. And pleasure for her when anyone gets in her way.

Malaysia and Mister Dick were on top of the world for a long time, their sexual antics paving the way for the wacky and sexy OAOAST we see today. And while that was happening, Malaysia was dyking out the entire Duncan family and her own family and winning Hottie's Tag Titles with her partner Holly and showing tough in the Miss Anderson Cup. After all these years Malaysia hasn't slowed down or toned down, and in face she got herself a young boy she routinely abuses, swipining Archie Stumplebottom from Clar Aisling DeLacey.

Daryl_Sabara.jpg

Name: Archie Stumplebottom

Nicknames: Lord Dorkchester, Fuckface, Lame ass bitch, etc

Height: 5'7

Weight: 128 pounds of skinny fat

Hometown: Santa Monica, CA

Alignment: Luckless Face

Stable/Associates/Managers: Malaysia Nerdly

Background: Archie made his OAOAST debut as Maya's boyfriend. Yes despite Archie being an obvious loser and not at all attractive Maya decided to date him. The relationship wasn't long term as Maya left him for Shayne, and the space time continuum was brought back to normal. Archie continued his studies at UCLA, until Aisling realized she needed someone to make her a dating website. Archie was brought on as her intern and its been a match made in wackiness ever since. Adding to Archie's responsibility, the government has released Sabrina Oakheart into his care! Well its better than having Blondie as your guardian. And for a while things went well for the zany group, the ladies capturing Hotties tag gold. But then Archie fell into Malaysia Nerdly's sights. More than her sights actually, her clutches! Malaysia used and abused Archie against his will until a form of Stockholm Syndrome caused him to fall under her spell and submit to her domiance.

kinglandon.png

Name: King Landon Maddix

Nicknames: The Mad King

Height: 5ft. 10

Weight: 212lbs

Hometown: The Kingdom of Madrid, Spain (born in Huron, South Dakota, which isn't exactly "royal sounding")

Stable/Associates/Managers: The Kingdom

Generic pro wrestling King stuff.

Entrance
Entrance music:The Final Masquerade by Linkin Park

Entrance description:

Tearing me apart with words you wouldn't say,
And suddenly tomorrow's a moment washed away.
'Cause I don't have a reason, and you don't have the time,
But we both keep on waiting for something we won't find.

The light on the horizon was brighter yesterday,
With shadows floating over, the scars begin to fade.
We said it was forever but then it slipped away,
Standing at the end of the final masquerade.

The final masquerade!

King Landon comes out and extends his hands to greet his public, as gold sparks fall from above behind him. A very regal walk to the ring with  He is scowling though, wave, all royal and stuff, you know. Landon also spin theatrically into the ring, still scowling

Entrance attire: Long, royal purple robe with gold patterning. Sometimes wears his King Of The Ring crown, but isn't a fan of how it messes up his hair.

Ring attire: Half purple, half gold shorts with gold around the waist and leg bottoms. Black kneepads and elbowpads, black boots with purple and gold kickpads. Taped wrists.

Wrestling Style: US Junior Heavyweight.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Go 2 Sleep- Fireman's Carry thrown into a knee strike to the face. For those he can actually get in a fireman's carry.

Secondary Finishers:
Land of Nod- Dragon Clutch. It's not impossible to escape and it's not OMG INSTA DEATH~!, but it is effective.

Shining Wizard

Trademark Moves/Spots:
The Coronation- Alex Shelley's Shell Shock. Starts off like a regular Downward Spiral/Flatliner. Maddix then leans the opponent back in STO direction, before whipping himself back, with about a 90 degree twist before the opponent lands face-first. Capable of scoring an out of nowhere victory with and less risk than the regular Crash Landon, but not quite finisher strength.

King's Guillotine- Running the ropes, catches the opponent around the head with his left arm like a hart attack clothesline, swings himself around the back and brings him down from the right side with an inverted bulldog. Aka the Sling Blade.

Crowning Glory- Sitout Sliced Bread #2

Lungblower

Flying DDT

Low Flying Superkick- Superkick to an opponent down on one knee. Can be a set-up for other moves for a quick one-two hit.

Frog Splash

Other moves:
Wet Cement- (Front guillotine choke applied with a body scissors. Opponent is usually seated. Softener for the LON.)
Topé Especial- (Suicide Dive through the bottom and middle ropes)
Landon Eye- (Eye Of The Hurricane/Final Cut.)
Complete Shot
Neckbreaker across the knee
Jawbreaker
Middle Rope Front Dropkick
Dropsault
Forearm Strikes/Flying Forearm/Leaping Forearm Smash/Diving Forearm In The Corner- (Forearm-fu! Forearms are the staple of Landon's offence.)
Various Low-Level Kicks- (Chest, body, legs, that sort of thing)
Knifedge Chops
Dropkick to a seated opponent in the corner, aimed to basically land on their face and smush it against the bottom turnbuckle.
Double Stomp/Back Senton- (An instantanious combo, with Maddix dropping straight off the double stomp and into the back senton.)

Rare moves:
Crash Landon- With Landon on the middle rope, and the opponent stood in front of him on the mat, a Tornado Downward Spiral. Maddix's former #1 finisher, it's been deemed surplus to requirements because of risk and because it was being kicked out of more. Maddix will still use it sometimes because he's stubborn like that. If he does, on a rare occasion use it, it's still Finisher strength...but still not instant 100% doom.

Other
Titles/accomplishments
OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship
- June 28th, 2007 - October 31st, 2007

OAOAST 24/7 Championship
- August 10th, 2006 - September 21st, 2006

OAOAST 6-Man/8-Man Tag Team Championships
- July 2nd, 2009 - October 14th, 2010 (w/Faqu and Nathaniel Black and James Blonde) (The titles were won by the Black/Blonde/Faqu trio on November 20th, 2008. On July 2, 2009, Landon Maddix started wearing an old SWF title belt and declared himself, along with his Cucaracha Internacional stablemates, the 8-man tag team champions. On March 11, 2010, Maddix declared that Black was stripped of his share of the titles, and that he, Blonde and Faqu would defend as the 6-man champions.)

1st OAOAST Money In The Bank Holder in 2007

1st OAOAST King Of The Ring in 2010

(SWF World Championship (x2)
SWF International Championship
SWF Tag Team Champinship (x4)
SWF ICTV Championship (x3)
SWF USJL Championship (x2)
SWF Hardcore Gamers Championship
SJL World Championship
SJL European Championship (x2)
SJL Television Championship)

Background:
Long and convoluted. Been involved with the SWF and it's old feeder promotion the SJL for 3 years. A lot of stuff has happened in that time. Started out as a face and had a successful early run. Dip in form prompted him to join forces with old rival Todd Royal and Megan Skye to form The House Of Todd. Started his long (looong) feud with Alan Clark aka Bloodshed. Bumped up to the SWF, where eventually Royal left. Maddix went on another successful singles run. Turned face again before Genesis V and joined up with Todd Cortez and Alan Clark to form Martial Law. Eventually won the SWF World Title. 1st reign didn't last long. Won the SWF's Royal Rumble, the Clusterfuck. But lost title match at From The Fire, almost being crippled by Toxxic in the process. Went on a downward spiral from there, losing his place at the top of the card, his partners and his manager as Cortez and Megan become romantically entangled. Fueded with Cortez, a feud which Cortez won. After more lack of success, started a campaign to lure Toxxic back to the SWF for revenge. During that time, Landon went a little psycho, but did get back Megan and win his 2nd World Title. Despite being uninterested in this conflict, Toxxic came back and won the World Title. By now, Landon had gotten over things though. Currently teaming with Toxxic because tag partners who hate each other = money!

Now, OAOAST wise, before Landon's big match with Michael Stephens (as Toxxic was now known), a commercial aired for OAOAST HeldDOWN~! That along with his massive ego and need for glory prompted Landon to join the already present trio of The Wildcards in the OAOAST, despite being sworn enemies of two and far from best friends with the other. Landon being Landon though, he sees himself as 'above' his trio of partners, which will no doubt make his alliance with The Wildcards a tumultuous one.

Sure enough, after Blank and Bloodshed went their own way, the relationship between Landon and Cortez fell apart. Landon started to gain singles success and superiority over Cortez, which he milked to it's most. Landon won the Money In The Bank Battle Royal at AngleMania VI and, at the second time of asking, beat Zack Malibu for the World Title. He soon after fell out for good with Cortez, who was convinced by Zack to 'see the light'. Maddix beat Cortez and put him out temporarily, in the middle of the continued feud with Zack and PRL, who soon injected himself into the equation.

Landon eventually lost the World Title to Stephen Joseph Popick, thanks to Cortez. For the next few months, Cortez and the Riot Act Plus would continue to haunt him. Landon would go on to recruit Nathaniel Black, James Blonde and Faqu to form Cucaracha Internacional, before beating Cortez to force him to join the ranks. Even under his 'control', Cortez would still prove to be a major thorn in Landon's side, despite Landon picking up another victory over him at AngleMania VII.

After moulding Cucaracha Internacional into a dominant unit in the OAOAST, a shake-up was to come when Landon became the OAOAST's first King Of The Ring. Helped by Queen Esther in the Finals, the new King and Queen merged their groups into one super-group, The Cucaracha Kingdom. However, perhaps mad with power, King Landon straight away ex-communicated The Last Kings Of Scotland, Nathaniel Black and his manager of some 6 years Megan Skye. Now, he looks to reign over the OAOAST as King and to make the Kingdom even stronger than Cucaracha Internacional became.

One year on and King Landon's reign came to a sad end. After struggles within the Kingdom and some mislaid plans, Landon made his protege James Blonde the scapegoat and kicked him out of the group. Landon would go on to ultimately lose his long battle with Nathaniel Black, being beaten at AngleMania. After which, he disappeared, taking some time away in his native Spain to regroup. So, imagine his shock when he came back to find he was no longer King and that during his absense, Theodore Moneymaker had won the year's King Of The Ring tournament. Apparantly unable to concieve of the idea of an annual tournament, Landon defiantly continued to call himself King and entered into a war of the 'Kings' with Moneymaker as a result. Landon won his war with Moneymaker and won big! Both put their dissimiliar fortunes on the line and by coming out on top of their Kingdom-Enterprise, Landon won Moneymaker's millions. Money couldn't buy Queen Esther's love. However, with a little help Landon finally managed to win the Queen's heart too and love has made him a better person.

King Landon formed a stable named the good guys, to show the world how good he was. Yet when he won the world title from Krista Isadora Duncan, paranoia began to eat at his brain. The group feel apart, replaced by The Kingdom. Surrounded now by bad men, King Landon began to verbally abuse Queen Esther to the point where she left his side to be the fairy god mother of Chicks Over Dicks. Indeed King Landon's paranoia predicted his future and now the muttering royal is called The Mad King.

tumblr_ojqokhng5x1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg
Name: Maggie Nerdly

Nicknames: The Black Sheep, The Death Veil Cutie

Height: 5'6

Weight: what kind of man are you?

Alignment: Emo, bitter, wine chugging heel

Stable/Associates/Managers: The Menagerie

Drinking from her wine bottle. Screaming.

Entrance
Entrance music: God if You are Above by Falling in Reverse

Entrance description:

God cannot save my soul
It's straight to hell for me, I know
And when I get there,
At least I've found a place to call my home

Black and white lights flash at the sight of the entry way, while black rose petals fall on the stage amongst the chaotic illumination. Maggie walks out and sits back on her knees on the stage ala the picture above, pulling off her veil. She drops the veil and throws her head back with a primal scream, then runs her hand through her hair before making her way sadly down the aisle. On the way down, she'll swig thoughlessly from her wine bottle. When she enters the ring, she stands in it's center and points her bouquet of black roses to the ceiling, then drops it and treads them into the ground beneath her boot.

Entrance Attire: Black bridal veil. Bouquet of black roses. Maggie will also bring a bottle of red wine to the ring with her, which she'll drink from on the way to the ring (as well as many other opportunities).

Ring Attire: maggie3.jpg

Wrestling Style: Basic female wrestler, wwf diva style, with slightly more crispness.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Happiness Is Illusion- Hammerlock DDT

Secondary Finishers:
-

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Downfall DDT- Randy Orton's Middle Rope Hangman DDT (as used by Leon Rodez)
Black Death- Back flip Northern Lights Suplex
Misery Business- 'Armpit Stunner', a regular stunner with the arm trapped, the opponent's armpit area coming down on her shoulder
Downward Spiral
SCREMO (pronounced scream-oh, scream+emo)- Maggie screams REALLY LOUDLY in your ears.
Emotional Swing- Maggie blocks or avoids whatever strike her opponent is going to throw and nails them with a spinning roundhouse kick.
If the chance arises, will spit wine in people's eyes like red mist.

Other moves:
The basics. Has no qualms about cheating now and, fyi, kitty got claws.

Rare moves:
-

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- March 13th, 2008 - May 29th, 2008
- June 3rd, 2010 - June 27th, 2010

Background:
Younger sister of Melvin, Marvin, Abdullah, and Melody, Maggie is the Nerdly family's latest contribution to the oaoast roster. Fresh out of high school, Maggie, a world class clarinet player, was besieged with music scholarship offers from top tier schools across the continent. Her mind was made up just as quick as the institutions could fall over themselves to get to her, she was going to Boston College to study pre-law. Her parents scoffed at the idea. "Law? Divorce lawyer? For the rich and famous!" There's no money in that! There's no future in that! Their determination was final, and their outlook for young Maggie was clear, she was to follow in the foot steps of her siblings and enter the oaoast. Thus she enrolled in the company's developmental program, immediately showing the same drive to succeed that has been the trademark of all the Nerdlys, except Melody who is the laziest person alive. After less then five months in the program, Maggie was given the nod to join the main roster, where she'll only be used on one show a month like 85% of the company. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Maggie joined the OAOAST broadcast team as a backstage interviewer, where she remained for, at least 6 years, which is kinda scary. For a couple of those years, she enjoyed at least some of her relationship with Leon Rodez. A relationship which came to a troubled end, as jealousy and close friendships broke them apart, in part leading to Leon's fall from grace. Maggie then wound up with PRL, for a short while. Her in-ring career has brought success too, winning the Women's Title on a couple of occassions. Her peppy, preppy demeanour as the "It Girl" of the OAOAST, WITH her fresh, hip personality and cute looks, meant she quickly become the favorite source of interviews in the OAOAST.

That was until Sara Jean Underwood arrived on the scene, as the newest member of the interview crew. Sara Jean proved popular and soon, Maggie was left out in the cold. Maggie reacted badly to her diminished role and her peppy Afterparty act began to fade, before she was eventually relieved of her interview duties. Bitter at being passed over for the new girl, Maggie hit a quick downward spiral. A downward spiral which guided her back into the arms of the equally bitter, equally miserable Leon Rodez. The pep and prep has now become drunk and downbeat. Maggie now acts as Leon's personal interviewer, as well as valet and company in misery, having bought into Leon's bleak, grey outlook on the world.

Krista-title2.jpg

Name: Krista Isadora Duncan

Nicknames: The GLAADiator Miss California, Miss Money In Th Bank, Miss independent Miss self-sufficient Miss keep your distance, no Miss on her own
Miss almost grown

Height: 5'10

Weight: LMAO@u

Hometown: Los Angeles

Stable/Associates/Managers: Duncan girls family. Alix is her GF, and Jade is her eldest daughter. Maya is seen occasionally. More than your average 16 yr old that's for sure! Queen Esther is her fairy god mother

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Too much to explain right here! Read a damn match involving her. The only limit is your imagination and sense of humour.

Entrance music: “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift

COD entrance music Girlfriend by icona Pop

Entrance description:

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on to many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make 'em stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Singing, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Entrance doors slide apart and a bevy of beautifully, ethnically diverse women pour out, all dressed in the same costume (stewardess, business woman, Mongolian invader, etc)A large red rose to rise onto the center of the stage. As dancers move and groove, the red opens up to reveal the beautiful body of Krista.  Krista leaves her dancers behind and struts down the entrance ramp, which resembles a makeshift catwalk, complete with glitter carpeting the floor, a wind machine to softly blow her hair around, photographers, and journalists all dressed in black, jotting down notes on a notepad. At the end of the “catwalk, she stops and strikes a pose. At the ring, she hangs herself upside down on the third rope to show off her flexibility. And her legs.

Tag Entrance:

Talking bout the lights, the dirt, the sh-t, that hurts
We're not gonna turn around
We're doing this for good, for worse
The gift, the curse, we're not gonna back down

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride till the happy end, is me and my girlfriend
All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride till the happy end, is me and my girlfriend

A red pyro fountain mingles with a pink pyro fall until a gold pyro wall explodes and shreds them both apart. Krista twirls Alix into her arms, and Alix blows a kiss to the camera leading super imposed red lips to pop up on screen. In the ring, Krista performs her upside rope hanging trick, while Alix happily pumps up the audience.

Entrance Attire: Does a martini count?

Entrance Attire: Does a martini count?

Ring Attire: White high heels. Pink and white checkerboard pattern micro skit with open side to reveal her entire left leg. White low cut tank top cropped to the chest with a rhinestone encrusted front tie up. Sometimes wears a black bow in her hair. I don't even abide by this part so really why should you! Krista changes her wardrobe week to week really.

Wrestling Style: (technical/high-flier/brawler/hardcore/martial arts/etc. or you can name a wrestler(s) that his/her style is similar to) I ain't a dude rippin off another dude for purposes of bein a dude writin a dudette. hear me? Anyway, she's a very flashy and show offy cruiserweight.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s): Lightning on My Feet-Running double vertical knee strike

Secondary/Rare Finishers:  Elizabeth I'm coming to join ya, honey its the big one-Reverse X factor (damn I love sanford and son)

Kidologu-codebreaker

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Krista's Great California Adventure- Kris whips her foe into the ropes, then leap frogs them. They stop and turn around, only to walk into an Inverted Atomic Drop, and then get nailed with a superkick. Named as such because “Krista's overly contrived and heavily choreographed California Adventure” doesn't have that same ring to it!
Booty shaking moonsault-booty dancing into a moonsault, Krista's most popular move!
Push Up Face Crusher-As in Krista tucks her opponents head between her legs and proceeds to do pushups, slamming their head against the mat.

Krista Completes Me-Satellite DDT

Blonds Never Pay a Cover-Side Effect
Krista Ever After-Twist of Fate
Hebrew Hammer-Polish hammer
Blue Ball Special-Testicular claw
Nightmare Wrapped in a Day Dream-Split legged corkscrew moonsault
Running knee to the face ala John Morrison

Tag team moves with Alix: double booty shaking moonsault is their most popular and most used double team move

Other
Titles/accomplishments

Record holding six time world champion
One and Only World Tag Team Champions X6 with Alix Maria Spezia
2012 Lethal Rumble Winner
A whole lot of angle awards
2008 MITB Winner
Inductee into Hollywood walk of fame
Star of Look Of Love Reality Show
Queen of her own billion dollar fitness empire
NYT Best selling author
She's also really famous!
Loving mommy of two!

Background: A holder of two masters degrees from UCLA (Physiology and Film studies), Krista Isadora Duncan can't be defined by any one achievement, having acquired accolades and accomplishments in numerous fields at a stunning rate. Her OAOAST career has earned her a four separate tag team titles and a slew of Angle Awards. But more impressivly her sharp mind for business and exercise has allowed her to form a worldwide fitness empire that's guided her to a number one slot on the New York Times best seller's list on two separate occasions, produced numerous FIT with KID exercise videos, and transformed a bratty surfer girl from the beaches of LA into an international celebrity icon. Krista's somewhat unhealthy obsession with her gorgeous appearance has only added to her laundry list of accolades, landing her several Miss California beauty pageant awards, a nod as Advocate magazine's sexiest lesbian, as well as being named the world's most beautiful woman by Vanity Fair. But, her most treasured achievement of all is her adolsecent daughter Maya Duncan-Blanchard, fathered by Ned Blanchard of all people

Unfortunately none of her plethora of unique life experiences could properly prepare her for the earth shattering heartache of being left by girlfriend, Alix Maria Spezia for Mackenzie DeCenzo. Left without a woman who's she's treasured for over twelve years, Krista is caught between her desire to win Alix back, and her pressing need to move on with her life. From a purely wrestling oriented vantage point, Krista now has to navigate the confusing world of the OAOAST singles division, where wrestlers who haven't been seen in months get world title shots, and champions rarely defend their title if they even appear on TV on a regular basis! Ah, the OAOAST!

lol-Krista has a daughter on the roster! Miss Jade Rodez!

But, hey, life is perking up for Krista. Alix has returned to her side after a lengthy stay in rehab, Jade is trying her best to fit in with her family including ultra intelligent Maya, and ultra snobbish mother Genevieve. And since joining the Duncan family, Jade has captured the OAOAST women's title after learning the odd but ultra successful ways of Krista and Alix. Of course, Moneymaker is still trying to destroy Krista's life every couple months, but what was Batman without his Joker?

Krista has gone on to have the most successful singles career of any OAOAST superstar in history, setting the record for most world title wins. This goes with COD having the record for most tag title reigns. Krista has also developed quite the rouges gallery of Leon Rodez, Theodore Moneymaker, The Moneygang, Mister Dick and Bohemoth. Over the years Krista has softened her stance on men, and has become a randy and wild sex kitten who will suck and fuck every dick on the roster! Somehow she does this behind the back of her fairy god mother Queen Esther

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b6fe839968e0bca7ddd2af8267f99028/tumblr_ojrlj3tb3i1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg
Name: Alix Maria Spezia

Nicknames: The Hollywood Bad Girl, Glock Lesnar

Age: Also in her forties, but like Krista's she still hot. Also unlike Krista she seems to have the mind of a 14 yr old girl.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 80 TRILLION POUNDS!

Hometown: Los Angeles

Alignment: super cheerful face

Stable/Associates/Managers: Chicks Over Dicks, Krista is her GF, Jade and Maya are her umm....GF's kids? She looks out for them like they were own daughters though.

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Ya'll know what's good by now. Read up if ya don't, I ain't hear to provide you with stats and shit. Wait....

Entrance music: Bombastic by Bonnie McKee

Entrance Description

You know I'm bringing bombastic
I'm feeling fucking fantastic
Turn up the music yeah blast it
You know I'm playing like, no more Mr. Nice Guy

You know I'm bringing bombastic
I'm feeling fucking fantastic
Turn up the music yeah blast it
You know I'm playing like, no more Mr. Nice Guy
I'm coming for you

Brought on by a moving platform, is a marijuana dispensary with a glitzy neon sign that says "Alix's" and actual patrons. Standing on this counter, Alix serves up marijuana to her patrons while dancing! On her way down the ramp she blows a kiss to the camera and super imposed red lips pop on screen. She trots up the stairs, goes onto the third rope and flashes the peace sign for all the fans

Entrance Attire: A sparkling silver boa

Ring Attire: Damn it, now I have to edit this. Um furry white boots, white booty shorts with a furry white belt, and a matching furry white crop top. Sometimes wears a furry tail and rabbit ears, who doesn't like rabbit ears, huh.

Wrestling Style: Incredibly flipy-flopy

Moveset
Finishing Move(s): Confessions of a kristaholic-sommersault neckbreaker

Secondary Finishers: Surf Venice Beach-surfboard

Signature Moves
Runs House-runs on top of her opponents back while shouting "Who's house? Runs house!" over and over again
Youtube Moment-Bronco buster
Rear ender-Alix gives herself a wedige and grinds her BUTT against a foe trapped in the corner!
Straight out of Compton-Springboard Spear
The Sweetie-Reverse Bulldog aka Zig Zag
Pro Marijuana Moonsault-Double Jump Moonsault Press
West Coast Turnaround-Inverted Overdrive(In this move a wrestler would first place one knee (the one closest to an opponent) against the base of the opponent's neck, who is leaning forward, while underhooking one of the opponent's arms (the furthest one) before falling backwards down to the mat as the opponent is spun over, landing on the back of the head on the attacking wrestler's knee.)
California Roll-Alix rolls around the ring and we can only wonder what strategy if any she's attempting to employ. Named after us Californians' unwillingneess to make a complete stop at stop signs or red lights when turning. Fuck the police!

Tag team moves: double booty shaking moonsault

Slingshot into a KIDology (Alix slingshots someone, right into a KIDology from Krista)

Other
Titles/accomplishments (Lethal Rumble/Battlebowl/MITB/etc.) (example below)

OAOAST 24/7 ChampionX2 (an achievement only in the loosest definition of the word)
One and Only World Tag Team Champion X 6 (a record! Makes mental note to reacquire titles before record is broken)
many angle awards
OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion x4

Background: (a rundown of the wrestler's history in the fed, and his life prior, if you so wish.  I'll make this part optional.) Damn right you'll make this part optional, alfdogg!!!!!! You ain't the mother fucking boss of this here teddy bear. Hear me? I'm fuckin teddy bears in the face. Hear me? The game is mine. 2009-2010, the season of O'Green. I'm like Larry Johnson, I'm hard on these ho's. You respect a bitch and a bitch ain't gonna respect you. That's WORD! lol at the teddy bear word filter.

Biography time!  Alix began her OAOAST career innocently and rather obscurely as an assistant producer. She was noticed by the flamboyant, but untalented and directionless Northstar, who asked her to become his valet in addition to working as a producer. Alix reluctantly said yes, but found her gamble paid off in a big way when Northstar somehow weaseled his way into becoming HD's GM. Quickly running afoul of the OAOAST top stars in Crystal, Zack Malibu and many more, Northstar was out just as soon as he got in. Alix, however, was better off with out him as her long time friend, fitness queen and superstarlet Krista Isadora Duncan signed a part time deal with the company. Naturally the two teamed up, laying waste to The Heavenly Rockers en route to their first title win against The Original Elite. Later in the year, Alix would develop a relationship with Leon Rodez. Even though there were those who would later say she was just trying to make Krista jealous and admit her feelings for her, Alix got on well with Leon. That is until she accidently won his 24/7 title. Somehow Leon decided 24/7>pussy and ended up destroying the relationship to get the belt back! SMH! The next year began on a high note, as the girls returned from a Hollywood enforced hiatus to win their second tag team championship. A record setting 2 more would follow, as Theodore Moneymaker went out of his way to do everything possible to get the belt away from America's Sweethearts, who deemed a perversion of America's morals. The girls ran through and humiliated just about every tag team in the OAOAST  before Alix dissolved the team to join The Enterprise and hook up with Mackenzie DeCenzo. Though Alix nearly wrecked the group, full of her hated enemies, Mister Moneymaker was happy to have her as he valued he had a legitimate celebrity. Adding to his delight was that Alix began working on her own album with many of music's top names. Things went downhill when Alix succumbed to the starlet curse and fell into a world of drugs and tabloid scandals.  Mackenzie tried to save a fractured relationship with Alix and a very angered Moneymaker by leaking information that Krista had a kid on the roster.  That did nothing to repair the issues at hand as Alix continued down her reckless road. Her romance with Mackenize quickly started to sour as the rumors continued to multiply. Both Moneymaker and Mackie manipulated Alix into believing that Krista was leaking these stories to the press.

Due to that, Alix was more than happy to face Krista in their hometown in Anglemania in Los Angeles. Despite interference from Mackie and Moneymaker, Alix was unable to best her ex-girlfriend. Post match she fell out from exhaustion, leading Krista to immediately bury the hatchet and come to her aid.

Although her singles career hasn't been quite the smash hit as Krista's, Alix is very happy with her current life. She's won many a world title, and fights the good fight against the OAOAST's many cruel and evil characters while still supporting Krista, Maya, and Jade. Alix follows the word of her fairy god mother, Queen Esther, but has quite the hot Latina temper which results in a lot of agony for the OAOAST superstars.

queenesther.jpg

Name: Queen Esther Lindsey Leanor Endicott

Other Name:

Height: 5'9

Weight: Not for a lady to tell

Hometown: London, England, UK

Alignment (heel, face, tweener): Delusional Face

Stable affiliation (if any): Chicks Over Dicks

Theme music: "That's How You know" from Enchanted

Entrance Style (what color pyro, spotlights, etc.): Walks out

Entrance attire (sunglasses, robe, jacket, etc): Queenly gowns and beautiful evening wear

Ring attire: Same thing as her entrance attire oddly!

Wrestling style (brawler, cruiserweight, technical, all-rounder, etc.): Timid Aunt

History: A rather deluded young lady, who's determined that she's the descendant of royalty. She's easily excited, often acts like a fairy tale character and essentially lives in her own little world. Loves: Her noble father, animals, the idea of a peaceful world. And now Chicks Over Dicks!

morgan-kristen.jpg

Name: Morgan Nerdly

Nicknames: The Maple Leaf Cutie

Supernatural species: Inhuman

Height: 5’1

Weight: Classified

Stable/Associates/Managers: None

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Carries an electric tazer which she’ll use to shock people in ring and out of ring.  Chews on her when she's nervous.

Entrance

Entrance music: True Friends by Bring me the Horizon

Entrance description:

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you
Don't you know, don't you know?
True friends stab you in the front!

A large wave of blue pyro comes across from each end of the entrance stage to meet in the center. The second it ends towering rockets of purple pyro explode into the air Stepping through wild blue spotlights is Morgan Nerdly, who’s blond hair hangs in front of her baby blue eyes. She walks down the entrance ramp, ignoring the fans. In the ring she stands on the center ropes, leaning forward to gaze into the stands. Behind electrical sparks flicker violently off the turnbuckles.

Ring Attire: See pic

Wrestling Style: (technical/high-flier/brawler/hardcore/martial arts/etc. or you can name a wrestler(s) that his/her style is similar to)

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Shock & Awe- F-U

Secondary Finishers:
-

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Electrical Turbulence- Swinging Headscissors Armbreaker Bulldog 1:34, Torbellino
Lightning Kick- Three kicks to the ribs, finished off by a roundhouse to the face
Electric Current- Skull breaker, executed like a jaw breaker but hits the back of the opponent's skull instead of their jaw
Electric Slide- Sliding lariat like Leon Rodez
Cute Is What She Aims For-Choke STO
Short DDT- DDT to a kneeling opponent
180 Back Elbow

Other moves:
Stuff.

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- April 5th, 2009 - July 2nd, 2009
- August 30th, 2009 - September 3rd, 2009
- September 3rd, 2009 - March 28th, 2010
- October 2nd, 2013 -

OAOAST Women's Tag Team Championship
- December 29th, 2012 - July 31st, 2013 (w/Gloss Angieacola)

Background: One of the younger Nerdlys, Morgan’s status as a baby in the family never earned her much attention. Time and time again she was overlooked by parents, teachers, and other relatives in favor of her other siblings. Try as she might, Morgan could rarely commandeer the attention she craved from the world she hated. She quickly found the only way to get someone’s full attention was to divulge information about her sisters and brothers. This quickly lead to Morgan becoming a tattle tale, and a snoop, desperate to find any dirt she possibly could. In school Morgan had few friends, mostly keeping to herself and eying things from afar. Her willingness to tattle didn’t make her a goody two shoes. Morgan was a handful up until her recent high school graduation, terrorizing anyone she deemed a threat. In addition she’d pick on those who posed her no problems, just to have their attention. Her ability to keep friends is rather poor, as her belief that she’s unworthy of being liked makes causes her to drive away companions. Due to this her social skills are odd and she’s known for inappropriate behavior. In her sophomore year in highschool she setup an amateur detective agency and won some repute after breaking up a pet stealing ring, and recovering all the animals, made her a local celebrity. Morgan was a contestant on Krista’s Look Of Love reality show, but losing out to Montana was another crushing blow to her self esteem. She came to the OAOAST under the employment of Mister Moneymaker to thwart injustices done against him, but due to her sadistic behavior, Morgan became second only to Malaysia in fear provoking Nerdlys.

Morgan gravitated toward fellow outcast Leon Rodez, in a relationship that wasn't exactly healthy and a bit lopsided. Morgan was super-protective of Leon, where-as he was... not so much. Soon, Morgan found herself ordered about and generally mistreated. Determined to save Morgan from this situation, Oscar Friberg stood up for Morgan and finally, Morgan found the courage to break free from Leon's spell.

Morgan formed a friendship with newcomer Gloss Angieacola, that held fast even when it was revealed that Gloss was a vamprie. Problem was, Gloss and Oscar never got along, that is until Gloss was nearly killed by Oscar, and ingestion of his blood to save her life made him infatuated with Gloss. Morgan's relationship with Oscar was on the rocks, and turned to a mysterious witch named Deirdre to help. Deirdre broke Gloss' charm on Oscar, but at a price, Morgan's humanity. Once a shy friendly girl, Morgan become an electricity channelling sharp tongued sex loving bitch.

tumblr_oxoklhrCFW1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Full Name: Maya Duncan-Blanchard

Nicknames: The Angelic Hellraiser

Height: 5'10 (tall like her mom)

Weight: Unknown!

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Stable/Associates/Managers: Sunrise, C0-2

Ring Attire: See above pic

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Maya's pretty smart, smarter than most adults. Thus she's always eager to offer her unwanted and unsolicited advice to whoever she thinks needs it.

Entrance
Entrance music: Kitty Box by Lil Kim (Maya Remix)

Entrance Style

Wanna lick get a taste of the dip, in my kitty box
Wanna play for a day dad-dy? In my kitty box
Wanna lick get a taste of the dip, in my kitty box
Wanna play for a day dad-dy? In my kitty box
(My kitty box, my kitty box, my kitty box, my kitty box)

Picture Maya masturbatin in a drop
Picture Maya tan and topless on a yacht
Picture Maya suckin on you like some candy
Picture Maya in your shirt and no panties
Shirt and no panties... [moaning]
Picture Maya in the pool skinnydippin
Picture Maya in the 69 position
Picture Maya dancin on a stripper pole
Picture Maya in a Playboy centerfold
Playboy centerfold, Playboy centerfold
Playboy centerfold, Playboy centerfold

A large neon sign that reads MAYA and sparkles with white pyro lowers from the ceiling. Maya, holding a baton, steps through the first A. She twirls the baton, tosses it up into the air, catches it and then does a pose. She then slaps hands on her way down to the ring.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
iMaya- Leapfrog Facecrusher

Secondary Finishers:
-

Trademark Moves/Spots:
YOLO-Flying neckbreaker
After School Special- Fireman's Carry into a one-hand X-Factor Like this, but not off the top obv.
Child Star Syndrome- Wade Barrett's Wasteland
Inheritence Kick- Scissors Kick
Bridging German Suplex
Maya Butthurts- Atomic Drop
Everything's Going My Way Elbow- Does a jumping heel click in mid-air then drops an elbow
Pele Kick
Soccer volley to a kneeling opponent's head

Other moves:
Maya is surprisingly powerful given her age and can throw out power moves with the best of them. She's also very much Krista's daughter.

Rare moves:
Idoliser- TKO (learnt from Tyler)
Shaynedrop- Snapmare Driver/Fall Forward Diamond Cutter (learnt from Shayne)

Other
25 goals in 12 girls soccer games(x2)
1000 batting average in girls' softball (*3)
Education Excellence Award as given to her by the governor(*6)
Class president (*2)
Best dance routine Dance California! (*2)

2010 OAOAST Queen Of The Ring
2 time OAOAST Women's Champion

First ever OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions with sister Jade

Background: Adorable, daring, intelligent, and funny, Maya is the child prodigy you can't help but love. The youngest Duncan on the roster, Maya is by no means a naive and innocent girl. They don't call her The Angelic Hellraiser for nothing. Much like her mother, Maya creates trouble wherever she goes and the fans love her for it. In addition to being an active member of the OAOAST roster, she also helps Jade with managing 2011 Anderson Cup winners D*LUX.

Maya started her wrestling career in 2010 with an impressive Queen Of The Ring victory that came with a Hell In The Cell defeat of Holly. Maya's already large popularity would increase as she racked up victory over victory. Maya would win her first women's title at Anglemania eleven with a victory over arch rival Melissa Nerdly.

Maya's wrestling career has been a smashing sucess almost on the level of her mommy. And her career in the bed has provided the OAOAST with some hot moments of teenage fucking! Sunshine Yukino profits off it more than anyone, having accepted Maya into the Sunrise brothel. Maya has become the most desired Sunray, and even has her own co-workers fighting to get at that teenage booty!

felix.jpg

Name: Felix Strutter

Nickname: After Hours

Height: 5-11

Weight: 218

Hometown: Thunder Bay, Ontario

Stable/Associates/Managers: The Kingdom

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Speaks like Don King

Entrance

Entrance music: Holy Grail by Jay-Z ft Justin Timberlake

Singles Entrance description: normal

Tag Entrance description: normal

Entrance Attire:

felixoutfit.jpg

Ring Attire: See picture including that scarf

Wrestling Style: High-flying/technical (think Owen Hart, faster-paced and a little more spotty)

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Making Bank- Air Raid Crash

Secondary Finishers:

STF

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Felix Remix- Inverted Sitout Powerbomb (from a tombstone position)

Bridging German/Tiger/Northern Lights Suplexes

Springboard Hurricanrana

Double Underhook Stalling Suplex

High Roundhouse Kick

Snap Powerslam

Fallaway Slam

Frontflip Legdrop

Other moves: Felix is a superb high flier, and can more than hold his own on the mat, as well.

Rare moves:

Shooting Star Legdrop

Thunder Bay Throttle- Angel's Wings

Other

Titles/accomplishments (Lethal Rumble/Battlebowl/MITB/etc.)

OAOAST International World Champion

- December 6th, 2007 - January 27th, 2008

OAOAST Heartland Championship

- May 3rd, 2007 - June 24th, 2007

- August 26th, 2007 - September 30th, 2007

OAOAST Six-Man Tag Team Championships

- October 5th, 2006 - November 30th, 2006 (w/Alfdogg & Ken Pantera)

Background: coming soon

AS A TEAM:

Team Finishing Move(s):

Pantera puts the opponent on his shoulders, standing with his back to the corner, and Strutter executes a DDT from the top rope.

Team Signature Moves:

Simultaneous sitout powerbomb from Pantera and Edge-O-Matic from Strutter (formerly The Penalty Box when Strutter teamed with Ken Pantera)

Strutter Step- Strutter makes a move toward the opponent and fakes them out in some way, allowing Pantera who stood behind him to hit the unprepared opponent with a tackle or a clothesline or something similiar.

I Cannot Tell A Lie!- Pantera's Truth Bomb, except Strutter is sat on the turnbuckle and the opponent hits his raised knees.

sofi-head0027E4.jpg

Name: Sophie Grey

Nicknames:

Weight: Aucun commentaire

Hometown: Marseille, France

Alignment: Face OAOAST President

Stable/Associates/Managers:

Entrance
Entrance music: Fashion Killa by A$AP Rocky

Entrance description:

Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga

Walks out with a completely snobbish attitude,

Entrance/Backstage Attire: Business attire/Casual business attire

Ring Attire: Black tracksuit pants and a white tank top with her name scrawled on the back in black cursive.

Wrestling Style: Basic

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Voulez-vous Danser Avec Moi- Reverse Diamond Cutter

Secondary Finishers:
-

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Chute Le Mort- Inverted DDT with scoop slam setup
Le Nez Brisé- Step Up Knee in the corner
Anklelock
Spin Heel Kick
Short Arm Diving Clothesline

Other moves:
Basics.

Rare moves:
-

Other
- July 9th, 2009 - August 30th, 2009

Background:
Former foreign liason to Josie Baker. When Josie was fired, Sophie lamented over losing her family member, but also her meal ticket. Annoyed at having her easy way of life in the OAOAST disrupted Sophie has now had to carve her own path. And she's been bitter about it. However she's never short of a job thanks to her French fashion je ne sais quoi.

Sophie found her way at Queen Esther's side as the royal stylist, and was a frequent suck up to the powerful queen. Yet when the Cucaracha Kingdom broke up, Sophie was left adrift. But Sophie is a shrap cookie and wisely signed up as Alfdogg's assistant. As a matter of fact, Sophie did such a good job she replaced Alfdogg entirely!

tumblr_ojrm8csLn91rkiw19o1_1280.png

Name: Alexander The Magnifcent

Nicknames: The Modern Day Gladiator

Height: 6'5

Weight: 245 lbs

Hometown: Kavala, Greece

Stable/Associates/Managers: Vainglorious Bastards USA

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Roars, looks sexy, broods

Entrance
Entrance music: Chemical Dizzy by The Casket Girls

Entrance description:

You and I are like water and fire
Opposites only exist with each other
Dark and light give rise and turn
Are you doing alright?
Do you feel the burn?

There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded heart

There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded heart

A sparkling, and gilded caged rises onto a stage lit by red and gold lights. Said cage contains Alexander The Brutal, looking brooding and sexy at the same time. The cage opens and Alexander steps out, still looking brooding and sexy.

Entrance Attire: Suspenders

Ring Attire: black tights, white and black kneepad, white boots

Wrestling Style: Power

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Crossface

Secondary Finishers:
Sword Of Damocles (Vladimir Kozlov's Iron Curtain slam)

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex
A Broken Heart Suplex-Butterfly Suplex
Shoulder Breaker/Reverse Shoulder Breaker
Cupid's Other Arrow-Battering Ram Headbutt to the chest
Thrust Kick
Diving Headbutt
Katahajime (Tazmission)

Other moves:
Power moves, brawling, some basic submissions

Other
Titles/accomplishments
OAOAST 6-Man Tag Team Championships
- October 14th, 2010 - August 11th, 2011 (w/Last Kings Of Scotland)

Background: Not much is known about the first OAOAST superstar to hail from Greece. He's a strong fighter with the spirit of a warrior, and who has blood on his hands. He comes to the OAOAST in search the best competition in all of combat sports. Glory isn't as important to him as the thrill of the fight is. He's also a family man with a wife and two children back at home.

Overtime Alexander chased the United States title coming into conflict with Oscar Fribreg, Logan Mann, and Blaine Cayley as well as the Army of One Nation. It was Oscar who left the biggest impression on Alexander and it was a negative one. But, Alexander found a fellow Oscar hater in ASAP Blondie, who rarely fights his own battles. Renaming himself Alexander The Magnificent, the Greek fighter formed Vainglorious Bastards USA with the Canadian.

Team Name: The Masked Mutants

Names: Slime and Snot

Aliases:

Height: Slime-5'8; Snot-6'3

Weight: Slime-188; Snot-236

Hometown: London, Ontario, Canada

Alignment: Faces

Stable affiliation (if any): They roll with Studderboxx

Wrestling style: Hardcore Brawlers. Slime uses some cruiser moves too and is also very unorthodox and gross. Snot is the powerhouse of the two.

Theme music: Rabies by riff raff

Entrance Style: A dumpster is wheeled onto stage, The Masked Mutants crawl out from it and run to the ring.

Entrance attire: None

Ring attire: See picture

Looks:
SNOT:
58226591hk0.jpg

SLIME:
Delirious.jpg

Team Finishing Move(s)
Napalm Death- Middle Rope Flying Hart Attack (Snot bearhug, Slime flying clothesline)

Singles Finishing Move(s)
Slime
Slime Time- Spits green slime at his foe and kicks them in the head
Top Rope Legdrop

Snot
Snot Rocket- Double Powerbomb

Team Signature Moves
PUKE- Giant Swing/Dropkick combo
Hot Garbage- Snot hits a press slam on a foe, and Slime executes a body splash
Repeated Sandwich Clotheslines
Snot holds the opponent down and Slime sits on the top rope, leans over and drools on their face

Singles Signature Moves
Slime
AGHURHAQULCFLEK- Bottom turnbuckle running knee
Dragon Whip Kick
Middle Rope Crossbody
Running Senton
Running Spit Attack in the corner (runs up, stops short, spits in face)
You Can't Do That On Television- Spews all over his hands and rubs it into the opponent's face

Snot
Phlegm Fatale- Fireman's Carry Flapjack
Bearhug Front Slam
Gorilla Press Slam
Biting

Basic Moveset
Any brawling type move will do, Snot hits harder than Slime due to the larger size.

Manager/valet/sidekick: None

Catchphrases/Trademark gestures:
Very goofy characters think of the Headbangers from the old WWF. Slime only speaks in gibberish, however.

History/Background/Career Highlights:
THEY COME OUT OF A DUMPSTER. That is their history, background and, thus far, career highlight.

riggs-rollins.png

Name: James Riggs

Nicknames: J.Riggs, Bad Ol JR

Height: 6'0

Weight: 232 lbs

Hometown: Huntington Beach, California

Stable/Associates/Managers: Pierce Duncan is his tag partner, Daisuke Motozaki teams with them sometimes

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Up your's hand gesture. Would call his fans the JR Nation, except he has no fans.

Entrance
Entrance music: Hollywood Undead-California

Entrance Attire: Black beanie

Entrance description: Struts down the aisle in a very, very bad mood. Ignores the fans, the cameras, everything. Usually winds up kicking something or someone over when he reaches the ring.

Tag entrance with Pierce: Riggs and Pierce enter SEPARATELY. Riggs does his entrance as normal, but stops at the bottom of the ramp. He points back to the entrance stage and Pierce begins his entrance as written.

Ring Attire: Destroyed black jeans with a chain wallet

Wrestling Style: Brawler

Moveset
Finishing Move(s): Spear~!

Secondary Finishers:
Rolling Koppou (Wheel) Kick- Jushin Liger fans will know this. Riggs charges at his opponent and does a forward cartwheel, sending his foot crashing into the skull of his opponent. Usually is done after whipping opponent into the corner, but he can snap this off pretty much any time.

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Fisherman's Suplex
Huntingdon Hangover- Lifting Reverse DDT, D-Von Dudley's finisher
Sidewalk Slam
Gutbuster
Top Rope Flying Clothesline
Standing Yakuza Kick
Achilles Lock- Half Crab

Other moves:
A bit of Japanese ground/chain wrestling mixed with a good knowlege of suplexes and aerial moves. Sometimes uses his chain wallet to beat people with.

Rare moves:
-

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- January 4th, 2013 - April 3rd, 2013 (w/Pierce Duncan)
- April 30, 2013 - August 4th, 2013 (w/Pierce Duncan)

OAOAST 24/7 Championship
- September 20th, 2007 - September 30th, 2007

OAOAST X-Division Championship
- September 6th, 2007 - September 30th, 2007

Background:

e1fbc193.jpg

Name: Pierce Duncan

Nicknames: The Result, Piercy D, The Golden Jew, The Billabong Gorilla, The Righteous Juicehead

Height: 6'4

Weight: 223 lbs

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Stable/Associates/Managers: Teams with James Riggs and Daisuke Motozaki

G.T.S- Gym. Tan. Surf.

PIERCE DOESN'T FIST PUMP ANYMORE!

A weird mixture of surf lingo and guido talk.

Entrance

Entrance music: Under The Sheets by Ellie Goulding

Entrance description:

Like all the boys before, like all the boys, boys, boys, boys

I've seen you in a fight you lost,

I've seen you in a fight

We're under the sheets

And you're killing me

In our house made of paper,

Your words all over me

We're under the sheets

And you're killing me

Pierce arrives on a large stand that emerges from the entrance doors. On the top of the stand lies a DJ's turntable which Pierce stands behind. He mixes a few beats on the turntable before heading down to the ring.

Tag entrance with Riggs: Riggs and Pierce enter SEPARATELY. Riggs does his entrance at normal, but stops at the bottom of the ramp. He points back to the entrance stage and Pierce begins his entrance as written.

Entrance Attire: Sunglasses, baby!

Ring Attire: Black leather pants. On the left leg is a girl in a bikini pointing a gun into the air. On the right leg is a sparkling red lip with sparkling blood dripping down it.

Wrestling Style: All rounder.

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Piercy's In The House- Lifting Downward Spiral

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Sitout Alabama Slam

Lightning Spiral

Cha-Ching- Back Suplex flipped into a Facebuster

Duncan Donut- Rough Ryder/Running Vertical Legdrop (donut is a term for falling off a surfboard, making this my best pun yet)

Gorilla Slam- Gorilla Press, then drop the opponent back face-first and pose/celebrate

Middle Rope Legdrop

Fist Pump Elbowdrop

Bro Train-Godfather's ho train

Other moves:

Basics. Builds around and favours his impressive, showy moves because he's all about being the centre of attention. Which sometimes costs him. Also, quite the chickenshit.

Other

OAOAST Tag Team Championship

- January 4th, 2013 - April 3rd, 2013 (w/James Riggs)

- April 30th, 2013 - August 4th, 2013 (w/James Riggs)

Mister California-2005

Background:

Krista's baby brother! Semi guido, semi surfer dude, and all attitude, Pierce hopes to follow in the footsteps of big sis. With an ego bigger than every OAOAST superstar combined, Pierce looks to become the international megastar that Krista is. He has her looks, her charisma, her style, and her athletic ability. But what he lacks is his ability to appeal to anyone. Whereas Krista's arrogance is comical, Pierce's is grating and overbearing. He's never seen a reflection he doesn't like, and his party boy and womanizing ways have given him quite the reputation. Despite his antics or maybe because of it, Pierce has found the success that comes with being a Duncan. Tag title reigns have been enshrined in history as well as a six man title run with Daisuke Motozaki, the King of Bronies acting as The Party Brigade's third.

amberlyn-karliekloss.jpg

Name: Amberlyn Duncan

Nicknames: Amber, Lynn

Weight: A true lady does not disclose her weight

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Stable/Associates/Managers: She manages Pierce and Riggs, but isn't exactly what one would call helpful.

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Loves to dance. Fans herself after doing something impressive

Entrance
Entrance music: Ke$ha-Cannibal

Entrance description:

I eat boys up
Breakfast and lunch
Then, when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood
Carnivore, animal, I am a cannibal
I eat boys up
You better run
I am cannibal! (Cannibal, cannibal, I am!)
I am cannibal! (Cannibal! I'll eat you up!)
I am cannibal! (Cannibal, cannibal, I am!)
I am cannibal! (Cannibal! I'll eat you up!)

The entrance stage is coated in pink and yellow lights. A group of hunky, barely dressed studs pour out from the entrance stage, and drop to their knees in worship of the arriving Amberlyn Duncan. The front two studs carry Amberlyn to the ring on their shoulders. They hold the ropes open for her so that she may easily enter the ring. There she twirls around as a yellow pyro wall explodes behind her.

Entrance Attire: None

Ring Attire: White bikini top as seen above and black booty shorts with her name etched across the back in rhinestones.

Wrestling Style: Basic women wrestler

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Grand Opening, Grand Closing- Hurricanrana Driver, Amberlyn performs a head scissors take down to a foe on their knees, driving their head into the mat

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Evacuate the Dancefloor- Facebreaker DDT, Amber applies a front facelock and then falls backwards much like a normal DDT, but instead of the opponent's head impacting the mat, the wrestler falls to a kneeling or sitting position driving the face of the opponent on to his/her knee.
Sideswipe- Head and arm hold STO
Neckbreaker
Running Facebuster (grabs two hands of hair and drops to knees, very girly move)
The Grind- An utterly pointless 'move', Amber stands over the opponent and does The Grind, then drops to her knees in order to 'pin' down the shoulders.

Other moves:
Think the basic moveset for females on the Smackdown games. She knows the basics but Alix and Krista's training techniques don't involve too much pro wrestling. Not naturally agile so she won't be flying about too much.

Rare moves:

Background:
Krista's baby sister has come to the OAOAST to manage her elder brother Pierce. Her reasons for joining the OAOAST aren't entirely noble. Her father demanded she get a job, and according to Krista this is the easiest job one could have. Little did Krista know that her little sister would side with Pierce and Anglesault's goons.

Amberlyn is a party girl to the fullest extent of the term. She can always be found at the hottest spots in town, and her bombastic personality and model good looks attract quite the following wherever she goes. Like Krista she's obsessed with her looks. Amberlyn's managerial skills have improved a bit over the years and she's helped guide her brother and Riggs to several title reigns. All while managing to look smoking hot at the same time!

tumblr_mgzez035Sk1rkxaj4o1_500.jpg

Name: Daisuke Motozaki

Nicknames: The King of Bronies

Height: 6'3

Weight: 248lbs

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Stable/Associates/Managers: Teams with The Party Brigade

Entrance

Entrance music: Feel The Beat by Darude

Entrance description: (give us a visual description of this wrestler's entrance.)

Entrance Attire: Long black trenchcoat

Ring Attire: Black tights, boots and kneepads. Taped wrists.

Wrestling Style: Japanese Strong-Style

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Deadlift German Suplex

Secondary Finishers:

None (although any of his big moves can be used for a win in the right situation, far from a one-move wrestler)

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Arm Capture DVD

Backdrop Driver

Lariat

Rolling Elbow to the back of the head

Torture Rack

Running knifedge chop in the corner

Other moves:

A mix of power moves, suplexes and throws, with hard hitting strikes. Japanese heavyweight, basically.

Rare moves:

-

Other

-

Background:

Motozaki was a trainee of the HI-YAH promotion and grew from rookie to potential main eventer after debuting. His power and fighting spirit endeared him to fans and wrestling experts alike in his home country. And soon he was seen as a big hope in a struggling Japanese scene. On recommendation from former HI-YAH competitors Blonde and the MGHWC, King Landon Maddix lured Motozaki away from his native Japan to become his hired gun in the battle against Nathaniel Black. Landon subsequently sold Motozaki on to the newly former Black Mass, lead by Colin Maguire Jr. When the Black Mass broke up, OAOAST foreign liaison Megan Skye began advising him and paried him with former partner Faqu. Motozaki is a proud competitor, but it seems is willing to do anyone's bidding for the right price and opportunity.

Over time Daisuke began to show a personality that marked him as one of the coolest dudes in the room. Daisuke showcased so much swag, he found friends in the club hopping tag team of The Party Brigade. Together the trio have won six man titles, and the sky is the limit for the cool Japanese import.

AS A TEAM:

Team Finishing Move(s):

Torture Rack by Daisuke, who passes the opponent onto Faqu's shoulders for a Samoan Drop, then a Deadlift German Suplex by Daisuke

Team Signature Moves:

Stereo Backdrop Suplexes

Sandwich Double Clothesline

Splash by Daisuke followed by a Splash by Faqu

Avalanche by Faqu followed by Running Knifedge Chop by Daisuke

06.jpg

Name: Kareem

Nicknames: The Middle Eastern Wet Dream, The Genie In The Bottle

Height: 6-5

Weight: 440

Hometown: Every woman’s fantasy

Stable/Associates/Managers: Tag team partner of James Blonde

“I make little girls’ panties wet and their mommas too!”

Likes to bobble head and make funky cool hand movements even when only standing or sitting around.

Entrance

Entrance music: Christina Aguilera-Genie In The Bottle (you know that song, I don't have to link it!)

Entrance description: Blonde or a stage hand rubs a magic lamp. Smoke fills the entry way, and through it emerges the genie known as Kareem.Walks to ring bobbling head and making funky cool hand movements

Entrance Attire: See pic above

Ring Attire: Blue shirt and pants w/yellow trim, yellow boots ala Akeem

Wrestling Style: Brawler

Moveset

Finishing Move(s): Money Shot (top rope big splash)

Secondary Finishers: XXXL Splash (running big splash off ropes)

Trademark Moves/Spots: bearhug, big boot, belly-to-belly suplex, corner avalanche

Other moves: Just basic big man, brawling stuff.

Rare moves: None

Other:

Titles/accomplishments:

OAOAST United States Championship

- February 10th, 2012 - April 6th, 2012

- December 22nd, 2013 -

Background: Badly injured during a melee between Deuce Deuce Bigelow and Mr. Dick at the Heartland Spectacular in which the latter’s favorite brand of lube made contact with his eye, Jumbo spent weeks on the DL until returning AngleMania X where he turned on Deuce and joined forces with the man who nearly blinded him and Malaysia.

On the 4/9/11 post-AM edition of HeldDOWN~!, it was revealed Jumbo had been healed by Abdullah Nerdly and reborn Kareem the Middle Eastern Wet Dream (widely believed due to numerous encounters with female virgins, Abdullah‘s love gift). Kareem subscribes to the 4-G lifestyle: gold, girls, G-spots and gangbangs!

After suffering a humiliating loss with Mister Dick and Malaysia in the first ever Sperm Dumpster match at Angleslam, Kareem would fall back into obscurity for several months. He made his shocking return at Halloween Spectacular, attacking Landon Maddix and Krista Isadora Duncan on behalf of Theodore Moneymaker. The following HeldDOWN Kareem would explain that he is genie, here to grant the wishes of The Enterprise. Their main wish: crush Landon Maddix.

That wish was never actually granted as Landon not only survived Kareem's "crushing" he went on to win Buckworth's fortune. The Enterprise was dissolved by Colin Maguire Junior and Kareem and James Blonde weren't invited to join The Black Mass. This wasn't much of a problem for the two continued their teaming and seek to win the tag titles.

oscar-head1.jpg

Name: Oscar Friberg

Nicknames: The Freebird

Height: 5'8

Weight: 185 lbs

Hometown: Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stable/Associates/Managers: Team Scream.

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: "The Freebird will soar!"

Entrance
Entrance music: Fire Fire by Flyleaf

Entrance description:

Oh, what a cold, dark world it is to walk through
Alone with a fear-filled head
Thinking of losing you is a haunted song
And a dread much worse than the fear of death

Now I feel the fear rising up
Climbing up, taking over my body
And I feel my pulse starting up
Waking me again

Open my eyes, I'm reaching for you
Set me on fire, set me on fire
I'm burning inside, I'm waiting for you
Set me on fire, set me on fire

The camera travels around the arena before finding Oscar perched in the mezzanine level. He strides through the audience, making his way to the arena floor.

Entrance Attire: White tank top

Ring Attire:
black jeans with an eagle breaking through chains on the back

Wrestling Style: Lightweight (as in, you know, his weight, not 'weak')

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Birdcall- CK3

Secondary Finishers:
-

Trademark Moves/Spots:
The Early Bird Gets The Worm- Ranhei/SOS; The wrestler faces his/her opponent, slightly to one side of and facing the opponent. The wrestler ducks under the opponent's arm closest to them, wraps their closest arm around the waist of the opponent with a single-arm gutwrench, and then quickly performs a forward flip whilst sweeping the opponent's leg, thereby dropping the opponent on their back, with the wrestler landing supine.
Diving Reverse DDT
The Flying Dutchman- Top Rope Legdrop
Crowbar- Fujiwara Armbar
Dutch Wonderland- A very showy move. With opponent trapped in the corner, Oscar backflips off his chest, and upon landing slams a knee into their face and then follows up with a bulldog.
Jumping Head Stomp (holds the head down under his foot and gets the crowd clapping, before hitting the stomp to the back of the head)

Other moves:
Basic cruiserweighty sort of stuff. He's not a big guy, but he's not a super high-flier. Oscar can fight if it breaks down that way. His big moves are his most impressive, the rest of his game often relies on his toughness and resiliance as much as anything.

Rare moves:

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- June 15th, 2013 - October 2nd, 2013

Background: A former gang member in the Netherlands, Oscar turned his love of fighting into a way out of his downward spiral. Oscar Friberg left his native Netherlands and his hellish gang lifestyle to pursue the quest of becoming an OAOAST superstar. Ignoring his weight disadvantage, Friberg became a top star in the OAOAST development federation OAOVW. He won an OAOVW battle royal that allowed him to compete against Rico De Janerio on edition of HeldDOWN~! Most observers thought this would be a cake walk for Rico, and the Brazilian treated it as such. However the wrestling god's smiled on young Oscar and he picked up a shocking victory over Rico. This earned him a contract as a full OAOAST superstar!

The Kingdom was none too pleased with Oscar's victory over Rico. Rather than chalk things up to Oscar being the better man, they decided Oscar had to be eliminated from the OAOAST. The group would come in waves with Oscar having to fend off every last member. During his feud with the Kingdom, Oscar found willing allies in The Enterprise. Although he would fight alongside them, Oscar would eventually refuse their invitation to join them by laying out Theodore Moneymaker just seconds after he, Oscar, had defeated Kingdom leader Landon Maddix.

Oscar's next form of business was with another established OAOAST star, Leon Rodez. Seeing the poor treatment of Morgan Nerdly, Oscar refused to stand by and see Morgan suffer in a similiar way to his formative years. Oscar stood up for Morgan and having overseen her leaving Leon behind, he has taken the fellow lost soul on, in a much more protective role than Leon's was.

Few have been affected by the supernatural influx quite like Oscar, who's been placed under curses, nearly killed and battled with every supernatural species there is. Marking this the most is Oscar's long rivarly with Colin Maguire Jr, as no two superstars have faced off more than these two. A true leader, Oscar gathered a group called Team Scream who are insanely over with the fans. Continuing to fight the good fight, Oscar is forever on the cusp of winning a world title.

http://euroshop.wwe.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites/default/dw001cfbfe/images/slot/landing/superstar-landing/Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_bullDempsey.png

Name: Sloppy Joe

Nicknames:

Height: 6’2

Weight: 289 lbs

Hometown: Omaha, NE

Alignment: Face

Stable/Associates/Managers: None

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Sweats. A lot. And he smells awful. Will bring food to the ring and eat mid match.

Entrance

Entrance music: Self Esteem by The Offspring

Entrance description: Waddles to the ring, usually eating something

Entrance Attire:

Ring Attire: Black overalls

Wrestling Style: Fat man brawler

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

It's Called A Manwich- Big avalanche in the corner, then hits the ropes and delivers a crossbody as the opponent staggers out.

Secondary Finishers:

-

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Slop Drop- Vader Bomb. Usually done like Vader. If the chance comes to hit the move like Jack Swagger (ie. with a run and jump over the opponent), he'll try, but he's not the quickest. He'll precede the 'running' version by slapping his disgusting belly.

Bossman style Slam

Inverted Powerslam

Pit Stop- Joe rubs his opponent’s face into his arm pits.

Airplane Spin

With the opponent sat against the bottom turnbuckle, will essentially sit/lean on them with all his disgusting bulk, in an attempt to squash them/envelop them in his flab.

Other moves:

Lots of brawling and fat man moves. Throws a decent clothesline.

Rare moves:

-

Other

Titles/accomplishments

Background: The foulest, rottenest, most offensive man in the OAOAST, Joe is a force to be reckoned with. However most of his danger comes from his miserable odor. His stench is so foul that many OAOAST superstars have flat out refused to set foot in the ring with him. Not entirely stupid, Joe uses his rancid smell to his advantage. His obesity and stench came under target from Leon Rodez, but rather than confront Leon, Joe decided to become his most loyal follower, and served as a whipping boy/henchman for quite a while. Sloppy managed to survive the kicking out of Brickston and Abdullah, but the arrival of Silver and then the Kings of the Heap made Sloppy's lack of standing in the business stand out. When the stable faced off against a united Enterprise at November Reign, Sloppy managed to survive with Leon to face off against Teddy, Colin and Spencer. But Sloppy was soundly handled by the three, and Leon turned on him, and once Teddy joined the hated heels, The Menagerie had no more use for poor Sloppy.

INACTIVE

odin-profile.jpg

Name: Odin

Nicknames: The God of War

Height: 6’6

Weight: 258 lbs

Hometown: Asgard

Stable/Associates/Managers: Uses Sons Of Ragnarok as his lackeys

Entrance
Entrance music: Hail to the King by Avenge Sevenfold

Entrance description:

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head
Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
Children roam the streets, now orphans of war
Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

Royal flames will carve a path in chaos,
Bringing daylight to the night
Death is riding into town with armor,
They've come to take all your rights

Hail to the king, hail to the one
Kneel to the crown, stand in the sun
Hail to the king

A “waterfall” of blue smoke falls upon the entrance stage. Entrance doors spread apart, and Odin walks out with a smile on his face and his arms extended. From there he merely walks to the ring. Upon entering the squared circle he raises his fist and white pyro explodes from each turnbuckle.

Entrance Attire: Red cape

Ring Attire: lt027.jpg

Wrestling Style: I picture someone like Kane

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Chokeslam

Secondary Finishers:
(if applicable, moves would finish a match against a lesser opponent, but are escape-able in high-profile matches.)

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Gungnir- Running Inverted Razor's Edge into the turnbuckles
Ride of Sleipnir- Delayed Sidewalk Slam
Top Rope Clothesline
Throat Thrust
Big Boot on running opponent.

Other moves:
Basic big guy stuff.

Rare moves:
(Moves you only break out in super-huge matches.)

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- November 7th, 2011 - December 2nd, 2011
- January 13th, 2012 - January 30th, 2012

Plus, he’s a god, isn’t that accomplishment enough?

Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odin

jojo_zpsdcdec46f.jpg

Name: Jo-Jo Whoa

Nicknames: The One Man Show, The New Hotness

Weight: 187 lbs

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Stable/Associates/Managers: Team Scream

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: "Whoooooaaaaaa"

The JoJo Monkey, a stuffed monkey that numerous fans bring to the arena.

Entrance

Entrance music: Down With Webster-Whoa is me

Entrance description: Drives out to the side of the entrance stage in a Porsche Carrera GT. Poses on the hood. Walks to the ring while nodding his head to his music.

Entrance Attire: Jean vest with his name written on the back

Ring Attire: c004.jpg

Only with sparkling W's instead of stars.

Wrestling Style: Cruiserweight

Moveset

Finishing Move(s):

Thanks For The Memories- Cradle DDT

Secondary Finishers:

Whoa Nelly DDT- 720 DDT

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Jo-Jo Butter Cutter- Springboards off the ropes, back into a Cutter. Top or middle, can be out of nowhere.

Crashing Star- Top Rope Double Stomp/Warrior's Way

Running 360 Shooting Star Press

Jo-Jo-A-Go-Go- 360 Roundhouse Kick

Kneeling Flatliner

Lungblower

Whoa Whoa Wall Flip Kick- Moonsault Pele Kick out of corner

Other moves:

Various cruiserweight moves, not as adept a high flyer as say J-MAX but still pretty good. Also uses a standing version of the Warrior's Way stomp on occassion, as a counter move, if he finds himself in position.

Rare moves:

Other

Titles/accomplishments

- August 4th, 2013 - October 31st, 2013 (w/Brian Travis Kidd)

- June 15th, 2013 - October 2nd, 2013 (w/Oscar Friberg and Brian Travis Kidd)

Background: Montreal's contribution to the OAOAST, Whoa is the hottest prospect to come out of OAOVW since Spencer Reiger. Although he's far from being big, Whoa succeeds through his amazing aerial attacks and strong heart. He's a good looking kid, who's natural charisma carries him into the hearts of every fan who watches him. Jo-Jo joined up with Oscar Friberg and Brian Travis Kidd to form Team Scream, a collection of ultra popular babyfaces. There was a small hiccup where a curse saw BTK and JJ fight over Annagret's affections, but Oscar set things to rights and with Tanner Neptune in the group, they continue to shine and showout.

Scott-Steiner.jpg

Name: Big Papa Thrust

Aliases: The Big Bad Glutei Daddy, The Missionary Man, The Chromosomal Freak

Height: 6'2

Weight: 276

Hometown: Maui, Hawaii

Stable affiliation (if any): None

Wrestling style (brawler, cruiserweight, technical, all-rounder, etc.)
Power/brawler

Theme music: "Freakshow" by Meek Mill

Entrance Style (what color pyro, spotlights, etc.)

All a nigga want is some of that lip service

All a nigga want is some of that lip service

Flashing lights

Entrance attire (sunglasses, robe, jacket, etc): None

Ring attire: Red short shorts with purple "69" in groin region, black climbing boots

Finishing Move(s) (try to keep it to 1 or 2) :

Lay-Z-Boy (camel clutch)

Secondary Finisher: 69 Driver (Steiner Screwdriver)

Basic moveset: various suplexes; think Scott Steiner

Signature Moves:

Anabolic Assault-Tombstone Piledriver
Volcanic Eruption-Two handed chokeslam
Tilt-a-whirl suplex
Double underhook powerbomb

Manager/valet/sidekick: Oohlala

Catchphrases/Trademark gestures: Loves to flex the largest arms in the galaxy

Bio: Debuted in a tag team along with his brother Uber; returned in May 2011 at School's Out and began a hateful feud with Mr. Dick that resulted in a 6 person Sperm Dumpster match at Angleslam that year. Somehow, someway BPT and Mister Dick managed to form a highly successful tag team. Of course it couldn't last as Mister Dick got BPT's chocolate freakazoid preggers! Ohlala got a divorce, but the two former world champions had to battle it out anyway, and the resentment continues to linger between the two.

Title History:
- October 1, 2006 - January 1, 2007 (w/Uber Bruiser)
- April 6th, 2012 - August 26th, 2012 (w/Deuce Deuce Bigelow)
- October 31, 2013 - December 22, 2013 (w/Mister Dick)

tumblr_oetr8o7Xzo1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Name: Melissa Nerdly

Nicknames: Canadian Country

Weight: A lady never tells, darlin'

Hometown: Nashville, TN of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Alignment: Heel who thinks she's a beloved face

Stable/Associates/Managers:Pretty Young Money

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Melissa is an aspiring country singer!

Entrance
Entrance music: Rise by Katy Perry

Entrance description:

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep, 
ooooooohhhhhhh

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
But still I rise
This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

Melissa strolls out from the backstage area, smiling and waving to the crowd.  She may even kiss a fan on the cheek on her way down the ring ramp.

Entrance Attire: Cowboy hat

Ring Attire: Glittering red chaps, and white bikini top

Wrestling Style: Brawler, I guess.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Hell On Heels- Bicycle Kick

Secondary Finishers:
Superfly Splash, set up by a scoop slam or suplex

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Number One With A Bullet- The Stroke
Achy Breaky Back- Cross Arm Lungblower
Arm Wrench Hook Kick
Spinning Heel Kick (think Stacy Keibler)
Jumping Neckbreaker
Road Dogg's dancing punch thing.
Figure Four Leg Lock

Other moves: Aside from the traditional female wrestler "catfight" offense, Melissa is actually a skilled striker (for a woman, omg chauvinism), and rarely deviates from that plan aside from the above moves.  She particularly likes to use those roundhouse kicks in the corner.

Rare moves: none

Other
Titles/accomplishments
- October 31st, 2011 - April 6th, 2012
- May 31st, 2013 - July 4th, 2013

Background: Melissa, aside from being one of many Nerdly sisters, started life in the OAOAST associated with Reject. A keen fan of combat sports, she went through a brief enfactuation with Muhammed Ali. It didn't last. Melissa now fancies herself as a country music starlet and has embraced the country lifestyle, despite being a blonde Canadian. Though she's been boasting of her musical abilities for years, people still aren't buying. She's won Hotties titles and Hotties tag titles and weathered the many changes of Pretty Young Things/Money including her love Spencer's betrayal, but still Melissa only gets respect from Phecda and Al Houd, who treat her like the central figure of a cult.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/25f36603e00ce56d22533d6137b6fd6d/tumblr_ojqn7ur5tW1rkiw19o2_1280.jpg
Name: Sugar BelleFlair

Nicknames: Sweet Stardom, Belle-icious, THE NATURE GIRL, The Dirtiest Hottie in the Game

Height: 5'0

Weight: Not much

Hometown: Lexington, KY

Alignment: Bratty heel

Stable/Associates/Managers: Pretty Young Money

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: General bratty behaviour- posing and showing off when things are good, sulking and bitching when they're bad. Prone to throwing temper tantrums.

Entrance
Entrance music: Something bad by Miranda Lambert

Singles Entrance description:

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

Shimmering lollipops lower from the ceiling as Sugar makes her way out as if she were Ric Flair

Tag entrance description: Snow and shimmering lollipops fall from the ceiling as the Belle's emerge with Sugar arriving from the back and December arriving on a large chair seemingly made of ice.

Entrance Attire: Flair style robe

Ring Attire: sugar2.jpg

Wrestling Style: Scrappy.

Moveset
Finishing Move(s):
Sugar Snap- front flip cutter on a kneeling foe

Secondary Finishers:
Figure Four leg lock

Trademark Moves/Spots:
Alarm Belle- Inverted Pedigree
Starburst- Jumping Stunner
Wheelbarrow Bulldog
Superkick
Double Kneedrop off the middle rope

Knife Edge Chops!

Other moves: She is the smallest girl on the roster, so nothing that requires too much power. If she does manage to hit a basic power move, like a bodyslam, expect her to act like she just slammed Andre The Giant. Think brawling. Think cheating. Think that she's really small so has to do what she can to get by.

Rare moves:
-

Other
Titles/accomplishments
OAOAST Women's Tag Team Championship
- January 1st, 2012 - December 29, 2012

Background: Sugar is an OAOVW grad. She earned a few rare opportunites on OAOAST shows, which due to being young and outsized were merely tune-ups for established opponents. Her big break came when recruited by Melissa Nerdly to be her backing singer, along with her cousin December Belle, who had recently arrived in OAOVW and helped Sugar establish herself. Lately, Sugar has turned into a bit of a brat, which her OAOAST stardom will do nothing to help. She's cocky, hates not getting her way and has something of a "small man complex" (except, you know, she's not a man) and hates being teased about her age or height or anything really.

Sugar took one of those ancestry tests and found out she's a realtive of Ric Flair. A distant relative. Nonetheless she has adopted Flair's mannerisms, but fortunatley not his skills with money. But due to her boasting of Flair lineage, Sugar alienated her cousin December and has somehow made herself even more annoying!

anasrtasia.png

Name: Anastasia Violetta

Nicknames: Tender At Heart

Height: 5'6

Weight: No need to know

Hometown: Yaroslavl, Russia

Stable/Associates/Managers: Pretty Young Money, manages Celtic Gothic would team with Melissa first and foremost.

Trademark gestures/Catchphrases: Is fiercely loyal to Lyric, but isn't terribly nice to anyone else unless Lyric asks her to be.

Entrance

Entrance music: Once Upon a Dream by her because she sings herself to the ring!

Singles Entrance description:

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Comes out singing underneath lights of the violet kind naturally.

Entrance Attire: Microphone!

Finishing Move(s):
Violet Skies- Kneeling Belly To Back Piledriver.

Trademark Moves/Spots:

Soul Deep-Lariat takedown (The wrestler runs towards his opponent, wraps his arm around their upper chest and neck of the opponent, and swings his legs forward, using his momentum to pull the opponent down with him to the mat, on to their upper back. This move is also called a lariat bulldog)

Once Upon a Nightmare- Sitout side driver

Lost In The Ocean Of Your Eyes- Stepover Toehold Sleeper, this hold is a modified version of an STF in which the wrestler wraps his arm around the neck of the opponent in a sleeper hold instead of pulling back on the head of the opponent.

Flowers for Defeat- Head And Arm Choke

Falling Powerslam (aka World's Strongest Slam)

Running dropkick with the opponent against the ropes

Other moves: Basically, just describe what the wrestler does, what he is capable of doing, what you don't want to see him doing, etc.

Rare moves: N/A

Other

Titles/accomplishments

Background: A former top agent in the Russian Central Intelligence Service, Anastasia Violetta came to America to work as a private investigator after repeated disputes with her superiors in the former Soviet Union. Thought to be somewhat of a loose cannon by her bosses, Anastasia prefered to work alone without any hint of help from her allies. Her no nonsense approach to crime solving caught the eye of OAOAST Commissioner Alfdogg who's employees were being tormented by a string of animal attacks. Anastasia teamed up with Morgan Nerdly to root out the culprit of the misdeeds. Their investigation led Anastasia to believe that the crime was committed by Queen Esther. As it turned out a real life vampire named Lyric DeLacey revealed herself as the culprit. Anastasia confronted Lyric over the crimes, only to wind up drinking Lyric's blood. Lyric's vampire ex-lover Gloss Angieacola explained that Anastasia was now enthralled with Lyric. Whenever a mortal drinks a vampire's blood they become deeply attached and in love with that vampire. They fall under a spell that would see them do anything the vampire asks. Now Lyric has herself a dangerous servant and Anastasia has met the love of her life.

BUT! Lyric's disappearance after her daughter, Aisling showed up ready to kill her, broke Anastasia off her steady diet of Lyric blood. Flynn deduced that the only reason Anastasia even loved Lyric was because of the blood! With Colin betraying Lyric, and on a blood free diet, Anastasia decided to cut ties with Lyric and stick with Celtic Gothic and Colin.

During the Starvation Activities, Anastasia decided to go get drunk instead of actually fighting. But, she ran into Melissa Nerdly, who bemoaned the fact that drinking ruined singing voices. Anastasia belted out a tune that proved this wasn't true and a friendship was born!