OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 7/14/03

Chanel #99

*The show begins with a look at the parking lot. It is empty for a few seconds until a car is shown pulling into the arena. The crowd is buzzing with who could be in the car until a close-up of the license plate reveals whose inside:*

“LCREW1”

*The crowd boos as from the drivers seat comes Puerto Rican Lightning. The crowd boos the moment he comes onscreen with a huge smile on his face. He laughs his signature evil laugh as the “P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!” chants begin. From the front passenger side comes Vitamin X. And from the back seat comes Mr. Boricua, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez who is wearing a Lightning Crew T-shirt, has her hair down, and hot pants, and Lauren. Lauren’s hair is messed up, her makeup is ruined, and she is wearing a Lightning Crew T-shirt. Puerto Rican Lightning begins to speak as Vitamin X puts his arm around Lauren.*

Puerto Rican Lightning: Ah! Lightning Crew, tonight is a historic moment in Lightning Crew history. For tonight, “Shooter” Jay Darring will bow down to The Lightning Crew. For tonight, he will return what is RIGHTFULLY MINE. X, Boricua, Lindsay….and Lauren. Tonight will be another addition to the great career that is mine. From my debut, to The Mad CRAPPA’s injury, too now. After all, he has no choice because we got what he and “Sucky” Youth cherish.

*PRL puts his fingers through Lauren’s hair. Lauren is frightened as PRL checks out Lauren with a sadistic smile on his face. He then smells her hair.*

PRL: Lauren. Sweet Lauren. I hoped you enjoyed your week with us. I sure did enjoy your company and you served me, Boricua, and X real well. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAA!!!! Come on Lightning Crew! We got a show to do!

*The Lightning Crew enter the arena with Mr. Boricua dragging Lauren behind him.*

JR: That sick bastard.

Jesse: I wonder how Lauren serviced PRL, Mr. Boricua, and Vitamin X?

JR: I shudder to think. But folks, The Lightning Crew are in the arena and so are Featured Attraction. Business will pick up tonight on IntenseZone!

::Cue, Pardon Me::

Various flashes of iZ superstars are intermixed with a raining, chilling windswept pathway through trees, with one darkened shadow walking along it, besoaked from head to foot.

::Fade to Black::

::Scene opens back up, fading into...::

[backstage: Goblin is walking down a cooridoor before turning and walking into a locker room. He enters and freezes. As the camera eases in beside him, we see that his personal belongings are strewn about, as if someone ripped through his duffel bag. Goblin sees something and walks over to where his empty bag sits on a chair, and unpins a note that was tacked to the leather. As he reads it, his expression hardens. Goblin growls and pitches the note down, brushing past the cameraman on his way out. The cameraman picks the note up and holds it in front of the camera:

Secrets can be hard to find.

--Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Poet]

::CUE: License to Pin Ad::

We fade into an office. A doctor's office. Mystery Eskimo sits on one side of a huge wooden desk, facing a white coated doctor. Derek The Fish sits on mini-chair, eating vodka jelly.

Eskimo: Well, lets hear it, Doc.

Doctor: Mr. - (Eskimo's real name is dubbed out), your leg has under gone a huge amount of trauma recently, and there has been severe ligament and tendon damage.

Eskimo: But...Doc, you treat all the OAOAST guys. You've seen worse than this, right? What about Jake? Ed? They recovered from life threatening injuries!

Doc: That's true. But those cases were different. Medical care was provided immediately. By delaying surgery, you've gone too far.

Eskimo: So...

Doc: I'm sorry. In time you'll be able to walk without crutches, maybe even run again. But there's no way you can ever wrestle again.

Your career is over.

We fade out on Eskimo's masked face, his eyes blank.

JR: Not a lot of wrestling in the ring tonight Jesse.

Jesse: Sometimes JR, you can't mince actions and words. Tonight, I think alot of people just have to get things off their chest.

JR: We're all set though for our first contest of the ::Mic Fails::

Cue: ::Come With Me::

The arena lights, one by one, go off as the ramp lights come on, white pyro streaming from the iZ stage, the familiar riffs of P. Diddy's remix haunting the crowd, who awakens in terrific carnal hatred as Stephen Joseph w/ Edward Robbins walk out slowly and methodically towards the ring. They each have their tag team belts around their waste, and each carry a microphone

Having made it to the ring, unscathed from the booing, Popick and Robbins roll into the ring, striking an eerily religious pose. Popick throws off his trench coat, Edward warms up his arm

SJ: This is our Anthem. Hear us, for the time of reckoning is upon us.

::Crowd boos::

Edward makes a cut throat motion, effectively silencing the crowd as he draws the microphone up to his lips

E: Quiet, all of you. Silence is golden. I'm here to remind you of something else golden. No, not the title that forsaken Zack wears upon his waist. i mean the golden rule.

SJ: Do unto others as they have done unto you.

E: Exactly. And what pray tell has been done to us. Stephen, ostracized, ridiculed, berated, for working to keep the oaoast alive. You fans boo him?

SJ: And what has been done to Edward. He giveth his blood for you last year, you respected and hated him...but where is the respect now. Have you forgotten that he entertained?

E: And finally, what of Jacob? The man you voted for as the best match man in all the OaoasT, unceremoniously retired for some wannabe hero who still sucks on his mama's nipple. You forsaked him

SJ: Which is why, tonight, Edward and Myself declare a JIHAD against the OaOasT. Thou hast forsaken us, Thou has left us to follow this dark path. You turned on us, all of you

::The crowd reflects, some people boo, some people realize that the Trinity is right.::

E: HeldDown, 6 man tag...myself, Stephen, and Who? It matters not, because we're not in that tag match to win. When it's over, AngleSault, Caboose, and SomeGuy will be left broken hollow men.

SJ: It's not like they're not already. AS with a sudden change of heart? Yeah, right. Some Guy getting more than nostalgia pops. You and i know better he's washed up like Shawn Michaels. Caboose as a good guy? His own darkness is eating him alive as well, but he isn't admitting it.

E: Bear Witness.

SJ: The destruction of the OaOasT is at hand. The first sign of our Apocalypse comes tonight. There will be a sacrifice, and one member of our beloved iZ will be simply just another example

E: Of Purity Through Pain.

SJ: Indeed.

::SJ and Edward depart::

JR: WHO ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

Jesse: I don't know, but if I were anyone, especially ShooterJay, I'd get out of here right now.

JR: BY GAWD, THE TRINITY...Who will be their third partner?

Jesse: You never know JR.

JR: Well, it looks like a good thing the Blurricane's match was delayed. We've got word of something going on in the back right before it!

(Blurricane is seen sitting in his locker room. He sits quietly thinking of the challenge ahead of him. He has a far off look in his eyes as he sits deep in thought, but his thought process is cut off by a knock at his door. Blurricane stands up and opens the door to find Father sitting in his wheelchair. Blurricane sits back down and tries to ignore him.)

FATHER

I came to talk to you before your match. I know you can hear me even though you try to ignore me. (Father wheels up close to him and leans forward) The only way you will be able to live a normal life is if you accept your fate. Am I not merciful? I didn't have to keep the failures around. I could have done anything with them, but I chose to put them to work. Why don't we just skip this match and you can come home where you belong? The longer you hold on to this dream, the harder your life will be and it will drive you mad! I will provide you with food, shelter, clothing, and work. I am not a monster.

BLURRICANE

Do you think you can just play god and get away with it? (Blurricane stands up) You are not God and you will not take my freedom away. (Blurricane points a finger at Father) One day you will realize what a sad man you really are and no matter how many "clones" you make you will always be alone!

FATHER

And who will be ther for you when you lose tonight? You claim I am alone, but who do you have? You have me and that is all you will ever have. Soon you will call me Father. Soon you will forget all about this dream and accept your life.

BLURRICANE

I will NEVER call you by that name and I will not be going home with you. Not tonight and not ever!

(Blurricane turns and leaves)

FATHER

Don't be so sure.

::Fade to Commercials::

JR

Up next we have a very emotion filled match. The Blurricane's contract is being put up in a match against his stalker. The man known as Bizarro Blurricane has been a thorn in Blurricane's side for weeks now and tonight he could very well walk away with Blurricane's contract. If that happens we may never see Blurricane again!

JESSE

I think I like this Bizarro guy better. Did you hear him on Aggression? He's my kind of guy!

JR

You would say that! Bizarro and that sick man he calls Father shouldn't even be allowed anywhere near the OAOAST!

JESSE

A mistake was made by OAOAST officials and Father is just here to correct it! Who are we to judge them?

JR

Ah that's a bunch of sh*t! We're talking about a man's freedom here!

JESSE

JR watch it! You're gonna have a heart attack before the night is over!

RING ANNOUNCER

The following match is scheduled for one fall! The winner will be the owner of the OAOAST Contract and the loser will have to go home! Introducing first...

CUE: Rock You Like a Hurricane

RING ANNOUNCER

Coming to the ring...weighing in at 191 pounds...from Parts Unknown...THE BLURRICANE!!!!

(Pyro shoots out of the stage as Blurricane flies into the air from under the stage. The fans cheer wildly as Blurricane swooshes down to the ring. There is a look of determination in Blurricane's eyes as he slides into the ring and tosses his cape.)

JR

Bah gawd Blurricane has come to fight! This one will be a slobberknocker for the ages!

JESSE

How did I know you were going to say that?

(The music dies down as Blurricane watches the entrance way intently)

CUE: Blackened

RING ANNOUNCER

Coming to the ring...accompanied by Father...weighing in at 191 pounds...from Parts Unkown...BIZARRO BLURRICANE!!!!

(The lights go out as the slow building guitar intro starts. A spotlight focuses on the side of the stage where a figure dressed in black and a man in a wheelchair slowly rise from under the stage. As the heavier part of the song kicks in Bizarro Blurricane lifts his head and looks to the ring where Blurricane is waiting. Bizarro slowly walks the isle as Father follows beside him. Bizarro circles the ring and hands his cape to a ring attendant as he keeps his eyes locked on Blurricane.)

JESSE

Man this entrance gives me the chills! I like it!

JR

I don't like this one bit. I wish this was over with.

(Bizarro finally slides into the ring and comes face to face with Blurricane. The two men stare each other down as the ref tries to explain the rules.)

*DING DING DING*

Bizarro reaches out and slaps Blurricane as hard as he can, which causes Blurricane to step back a little. Blurricane rubs his cheek and hauls off with a slap of his own! Bizarro steps back and kicks Blurricane full blast in his hurt arm!

JR

That's the same arm that Bizarro tried to break a couple of weeks ago!

JESSE

It's like he said JR! He's perfect!

Blurricane cringes in pain from the kick as Bizarro grabs his arm and puts him in an Arm Wringer! Blurricane flips over and comes back with his own Arm Wringer. Blurricane yanks hard on Bizarro's arm as if to pull it out of socket. Blurricane tries to turn it into a Hammerlock, but Bizarro grabs the ropes for a break. The two men lock up and Bizarro Armdrags him down and continues to hold onto the arm. Bizarro lays the arm down on the mat and drops a couple of knees onto it and then yanks Blurricane to his feet using that arm. Bizarro then twists his arm, runs up the turnbuckles and leaps off for a deep Armdrag! The crowd let out a collective "oooh" at the move as Bizarro throws his arms out to the side in a cocky manner.

JESSE

Yes! What a move!

JR

*muttering* I've seen better.

JESSE

I've never seen a Hoss do that JR!

Father shouts at Bizarro to stay focused as Bizarro whips Blurricane to the ropes. Bizarro ducks for a Back Body Drop, but Blurricane hits a Sunset Flip. Bizarro rolls through grabbing Blurricane's legs and flips over for a pin. One...No!!

The two men stand and lock up. Bizarro pushes Blurricane back into the corner and hits some chops. The crowd "whooo" with each chop. Blurricane chops back and the two of them get into a chopping fight. Each chop gets harder and harder as both men try to out chop each other. The crowd roars with excitement as they blister each other with amazingly hard chops. Bizarro hauls off and decks Blurricane with a right hand that stops the chop fight. Bizarro then Monkey Flips Blurricane out of the corner, but Blurricane lands on his feet and blasts Bizarro to the back of the head with a Forearm Shot before Bizarro can even turn around. Blurricane whips him towards the other corner, but Bizarro reverses. As Blurricane heads to the corner he runs up the turnbuckles for a Corkscrew Attack that catches Bizarro off guard! Cover One..No!! Bizarro rolls to the outside for a break.

JR

It looks to me like Bizarro is getting more than he bargained for!!

JESSE

He knows exactly what he's doing!

Blurricane goes for a Baseball Slide, but Bizarro catches him and pulls him outside. Blurricane lands with a thud and Bizarro picks him up. With a hard shove Blurricane is sent face first into the ring post and comes stumbling back. Bizarro grabs Blurricane's bad arm and leaps over the barricade, bringing Blurricane's arm slamming down onto it! Blurricane holds his arm in pain as Bizarro climbs back over the barricade and tosses Blurricane into the ring. Cover. One...Two..No!!

Bizarro picks him up, whips him to the ropes, and knocks him down with Back Elbow. Bizarro measures him up and drops a Knee Drop onto Blurricane's arm! Bizarro rolls him to his stomach, grabs the Armbar and pulls back on it. Blurricane refuses to give up so Bizarro leans back even more causing Blurricane to cry out in pain. Bizarro stands up, still holding the arm, and takes a running leap over the top rope, snapping Blurricane's arm across it. Blurricane falls to the mat, holding his arm in pain as Bizarro laughs on the outside. Bizarro reaches in and pulls Blurricane to the outside for some more damage. Bizarro sends him crashing hard into the steps and then picks him up and sends him crashing hard into the barricade! Bizarro puts Blurricane's arm in a Hammerlock position and then slams him down so that he lands on his arm! Bizarro taunts the fans who are booing and throwing things at him. Bizarro then rolls in and out of the ring to break the count before coming back out for more. Bizarro picks him up and Hiptosses Blurricane onto the steps!

JR

Bah gawd!! He could have broken Blurricane's back!!

JESSE

This guy is sadistic! I love it!

Bizarro then tosses Blurricane back in and goes for a cover. One...Two...No!!!

Bizarro grabs Blurricane for a Brainbuster, but Blurricane drops behind him and rolls him up! One...Two...No!!

Bizarro kicks Blurricane full blast in the head and picks him up for another try at the Brainbuster. This time he hits three Rolling Brainbusters. Cover. One...Two...No!!

Bizarro looks at Father with a look that says, "What do I have to do to beat this guy?" He then locks in a Cross Arm Breaker on Blurricane and really pulls back hard. Blurricane fights for the ropes as Father taunts him from the outside. Blurricane finally makes it to the ropes and Bizarro breaks the move.

JR

Bizarro keeps going back to the arm because he knows it's a weak spot. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Blurricane's chances.

JESSE

It's because you're starting to realize that Blurricane is inferior!

Bizarro grabs Blurricane and goes for a whip, but as he's pulling forward he also pulls him down and a Forward Armdrag. He pulls him back to his feet and does it again. Bizarro does the move a total of four times. Cover. One...Two...No!!!

Bizarro is visably upset over not being able to put Blurricane away and begins stomping away at Blurricane. He then picks Blurricane up for a Splash Mountain Bomb, but Blurricane manages to slip off Bizarro's back and Dropkick's him from behind. The crowd pops for the move as Blurricane slowly gets up and uses his good arm to Clothesline Bizarro back down. As Bizarro gets back up Blurricane sweeps his legs out from under him and goes to the second turnbuckle for a Leg Drop. Blurricane hits the move and covers. One...Two...No!!!

Blurricane waits for him to get up and then plants him with a DDT. Cover. One...Two...No!!

The fans are on their feet as Blurricane grabs Bizarro for the Eye of the Hurricane, but Bizarro kicks his feet up and wraps them around Blurricane's head, taking him over with a Headscissors Takedown.

JR

Everytime Blurricane gets an advantage Bizarro counters!

JESSE

You have to admit it JR! Bizarro has come out here and wrestled Blurricane cleanly!

JR

So far he has!

Bizarro leans against the ropes to shake some of the cobwebs loose and from out of nowhere Blurricane comes charging in. Bizarro sidesteps and sends Blurricane between the turnbuckles. Blurricane strikes the ring post with his arm and continues flying out to the floor. The fans start up a "Holy Shit" chant for the sick bump!

JR

Bah gawd almighty!! Blurricane could have broken his arm!! He could have a concussion from that landing!! He might have broken his face!!

JESSE

Anything else?

JR

Bah gawd what a slobberknocker!

Father wheels over to Blurricane and tells him it's all over. Bizarro then comes out and places Blurricane's arm onto the steps. With one foot he pins the arm in place and with his other foot he stomps down with all his weight! Bizarro stomps the arm a few more times and then rolls into the ring to stop the count. Father continues to taunt Blurricane from his wheelchair as the crowd boos and throws things at him. Blurricane starts to pull himself up using the wheelchair, but Father swats his hands away.

FATHER

You chose to fight! I cannot help you now! This is your fate so live with it!

Father actually slaps Blurricane across the face, but this wakes Blurricane up! Blurricane pulls himself up and looks pissed. He begins to move towards Father so Father wheels away as Blurricane stalks him around the ring. Father frantically yells for Bizarro to come help and Bizarro slides out of the ring and goes after Blurricane. When Bizarro gets there he charges at him, but Blurricane Drop Toe Holds him into the steps!! The fans erupt as Blurricane starts pounding away with punches on Bizarro!

JR

Bah gawd!!! Someone lit a fire under Blurricane!! Get him! Beat his ass!!

JESSE

Whoa whoa whoa JR! Blurricane is using closed fists! Bizarro came out here to wrestle!!

JR

Dammit Bizarro has been using the steps, the barricade, and the ring post! So what difference do a few punches make!?

Blurricane picks Bizarro up and throws him face first into the ring post. Bizarro falls like a tree to the ground and Blurricane starts stomping him. The ref comes out to restore order and tells both men to get in the ring. The ref has to pull Blurricane off of Bizarro and when the ref reaches down to check on Bizarro Father grabs Blurricane from behind and pulls him down to his level. Father then begins choking Blurricane. The fans yell at the ref to look, but Bizarro has him distracted. Father shoves Blurricane down and Bizarro throws him into the ring.

JR

Dammit!! Damn them to hell!! What happened to just wrestling?

JESSE

Blurricane threatened Father! He threatened a crippled man! What did you expect him to do?

Bizarro goes for a cover. One...Two...Th.No!!!

Bizarro picks Blurricane up for another try at the Splash Mountain Bomb. This time he hits the move and goes for another cover. One...Two...Thre..No!!

JR

Bah gawd he's still got life left in him!! This is not over!!

JESSE

How does he keep doing that?

JR

Maybe Father is full of it? Or maybe he's just a judgmental old coot! Blurricane isn't as flawed as Father wants to believe!!

Bizarro then picks Blurricane up and makes a throat cutting motion to signal that it's time for The Black Death. Bizarro places him on his shoulders facing up and goes for the the move, but Blurricane breaks loose and falls behind him, hooking his head on the way down and hitting a Hangman Neckbreaker! Cover. One...Two...Thre..No!!!

Blurricane grabs him and goes for a Blur Effect. Blurricane cringes in pain as he attempts the move, but he fights through it and gets him into position. The crowd buzzes as he goes for the move...and hits it!! The crowd erupts for the move and Blurricane goes for a cover. One.....Two.....Three....No foot on the rope!!!

JR

What the hell???

JESSE

I told you JR!!! Blurricane can't beat him!!

The fans let out a collective "aww!" as the ref says no three count. Blurricane uses his good arm to slowly drag Bizarro to the center of the ring and goes for the cover again. One....Two.....Thre.No!!

Blurricane goes to the apron and slowly pulls himself to the top rope. He reaches the top just as Bizarro reaches his feet and Blurricane dives off for a Blurred Reality! But Bizarro ducks and Blurricane crashes to the mat!! Bizarro locks on a Fujiwara Armbar and really wrenches back on it. Blurricane screams in pain, but refuses to give up. With all his might he struggles for the ropes. The fans clap in unison, trying to get him back into the match. Slowly Blurricane inches towards the ropes.

JR

He has to get to the ropes!! His career depends on it!! Reach dammit!!

JESSE

Enough cheerleading JR! Has Bizarro not proved enough that he's the better man! We don't need Blurricane!

Blurricane is within inches of getting his foot on the ropes when Bizarro begins to argue with the ref about Blurricane pulling his hair. While they argue Blurricane gets a foot on the ropes, which causes the fans to cheer, but before the ref can see it Father shoves Blurricane's foot off the ropes and out far enough away that he has to try harder. The fans boo loudly and one fan even chunks a drink at Father, but it misses.

JR

DAMMIT DAMMIT......DAMN FATHER TO HELL!!

JESSE

Blurricane was pulling hair! He didn't deserve to have the hold broken!

JR

Oh bullsh*t!! You know damn well he wasn't pulling hair!!

Blurricane holds out for dear life, but is having trouble reaching the ropes. Bizarro pulls back as hard as he can....and Blurricane taps out!

*DING DING DING*

JR

SONOFABITCH!!!!!

JESSE

Yessss!!! I knew it!!! Bizarro Blurricane really is better in every way!!

RING ANNOUNCER

Your winner by way of Submission and new OAOAST Superstar!........BIZARRO BLURRICANE!!!

Father takes a mic and begins to speak.

FATHER

It's time to come home! You have been proven a failure in front of everyone now come home!

Blurricane slowly stumbles out of the ring and falls down with his face to the ground and cries. Father grabs him by the hair and pulls his head up. In one swift move he rips Blurricane's mask off and tosses it aside.

FATHER

You have no need for this outfit anymore Number 13!! You're not The Blurricane anymore!! Now come with me!

Blurricane slowly stands and follows Father out of the arena. The fans boo and toss garbage into the ring where Bizarro stands triumphant with his arms raised and a big smile on his face as Blackened plays in the background.

::Cue: Best of Tony the Body Video Ad, comes with Free Texas Cowboy Hat

*The AngleTron lights up with Puerto Rican Lightning's face on it. The crowd boos the moment his face is shown. The image of a smiling PRL changes to another image of PRL, this time of him holding the Puerto Rican Championship after a win. The crowd continues booing waiting for PRL to show up. As the AngleTron continues showing image after image of PRL, music is being played in the background. The music is slow and comatose. It's easy to listen to as violins play throughout. A man whispers the word "Chance" throughout as a heavy metal guitar begins to play. On the AngleTron, the image of PRL changes to an image of a choked up PRL. Then an angry PRL. Then a sad PRL. Finally, another smiling image, but this time in a more psychotic matter. The AngleTron switches to a Puerto Rican flag with, in big blocky letters, the words LIGHTNING CREW appear. A lightning bolt hits the stage and fog and pyro fire up. The crowd boos again as "No Chance In Hell" starts up.*

*No Chance (No Chance), that's what ya got (Ha, Ha, Ha. Yeah). *

JR: Oh no. They’re here.

Jesse: It’s Lightning Crew Time Jim Ross!

*The AngleTron has a gray background with Puerto Rican Lightning's face etched into it. At the bottom right hand corner of the screen is a Puerto Rican flag. On the left side of the screen, appear the words "PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING" in big white blocky letters. On the right side of the screen is a video of Puerto Rican Lightning sneering at the camera. Then giving The Mad Cappa the P.R. Nightmare. Then raising the Puerto Rican Championship. Then yelling at the camera. Then smiling.*

*We're up against no machine too strong (too strong), pussy politicians buying souls for us are.... *

*The AngleTron switches again to a gray background. Except this time, Vitamin X's face is etched into it. On the bottom right hand corner of the screen is a Cuban flag. On the left side of the screen, appear the words "VITAMIN X" in big white blocky letters. On the right side of the screen is a video of Vitamin X coming to the ring. Then using the stun taser on Mad Cappa. Then carving an X on Sonic Youth's chest. Then smiling an evil grin at the camera. Then sneering at the camera.*

*Puppets! (Puppets). But will find their place in line (in line)*

*Once again, the AngleTron switches to a gray background. Now, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez's face is etched into it. On the bottom right hand corner of the screen is a Puerto Rican flag. On the left side of the screen, appear the words "MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ" in big white blocky letters. On the right side of the screen is a video of Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez coming to the ring with Puerto Rican Lightning. Then stripping. Then some more stripping. Then leering at the camera in a seductive manner. Then blowing a kiss at the camera.*

*But tie a string around your finger now boy cuz...it's just a manner of time, cuz you got...*

*The AngleTron switches to a gray background again. This time for Mr. Boriuca's face etched into it. On the bottom right hand corner of the screen is a Mexican flag. On the left side of the screen, appear the words "MR. BORICUA" in big white blocky letters. On the right side of the screen is a video of Mr. Boricua grunting at the camera. Then chokeslamming The Mad Cappa. Then yelling. Then jawing at the camera. Then yelling again.*

*No Chance (You got no chance)

No Chance In Hell!!!*

*Finally, from the fog and smoke, comes the Lightning Crew. The crowd boos each and every member. First comes, Vitamin X, then Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and finally Puerto Rican Lightning feeding off the boos of the crowd. PRL starts talking to Vitamin X as they walk to the ring.

*You got...NO CHANCE!!! (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah).

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (No Chance In Hell)*

JR: Where’s Lauren?

Jesse: I don’t know JR. I’m not the official Lightning Crew spokesperson.

JR: You sure seem like you are sometimes.

Jesse: How?

JR: I shudder to think exactly what The Lightning Crew did to Lauren this past week.

Jesse: I’m sure they did nothing to her, Jim Ross. They probably just gave her a room to sleep in and food to eat. That’s all.

JR: You DO know you’re talking about Puerto Rican Lightning. One of the most sadistic and evil men in the OaOasT.

Jesse: That’s slander, Jim Ross!

*You got….NO CHANCE (Got No Chance)

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

You got…NO CHANCE

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (YEAH!!!)*

*The Lightning Crew head into the ring each member coming in separately. They are all smiling as PRL does the HBK pose while pyro goes off behind him. Puerto Rican Lightning heads to a turnbuckle and jaws with the fans then signals for a microphone. *

*Come on, come on Come and get it! Come On!*

*”No Chance In Hell” dies down as PRL takes the microphone, but before he can speak, the boos begin again. A little more louder than usual most likely due to the Lightning Crew kidnapping Lauren. PRL just smiles and waits patiently for the boos to subside. Everytime he tries to speak, the booing gets louder. Finally, a frustrated PRL hands the Mic over to Mr. Boricua.*

Mr. Boricua:SHUT THE HELL UP!

*The boos are even louder.*

Jesse: You tell them Boricua!

Vitamin X: Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is NOT how you greet the FUTURE OaOasT North American Champion! Show the man the respect he deserves! You pieces of redneck trailer park trash! You are supposed to chant “P.R.! P.R.! P.R.! P.R.!”

*The fans pick up on this chanting “P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!”*

Jesse: Idiots.

Puerto Rican Lightning: X, Boricua, nice try. But you gotta understand these fans. They don’t root for the people they are supposed to root for. They only root for the people the OaOasT tells them to root for. They are mindless sheep and that is why I DON’T GET CHEERED LIKE I SHOULD!!!

*The crowd boo again.*

PRL: Now, enough about you pieces of crap. Let’s talk about what happened last week. That being we, The Lightning Crew, kidnapping one of Featured Asshole’s whores, Lauren. Now, Jay, Sonic, I am sure that you are wondering just what exactly did we do to her these seven days we have had her. Well, let’s just say that she went around the world a few times that week if you catch my drift. HAHA!

*The crowd boos*

JR: Despicable. Disgusting.

Puerto Rican Lightning: But that’s not all that happened. We tortured her as well. Seeing her in pain was such a great feeling for me. Hearing her scream and call your names for help, well, it brought a tear to my eye. You see, Lauren was in pain every day she was with us. And I LOVED THAT. I WANTED HER TO FEEL PAIN! I WANTED HER TO SUFFER! I WANTED HER TO FEEL SAD! I WANTED HER TO FEEL MISERABLE AND SHE WAS AND I LOVE THAT!

*The crowd boos again. The “P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!” chants begin again. PRL just smiles.*

JR: This is disturbing to listen to.

Jesse: For you maybe. I love this.

JR: You love hearing about what The Lightning Crew did to her? You are sick as well.

Puerto Rican Lightning: I enjoyed every minute I had torturing her. But, Jay Darring, what I enjoyed more was knowing that I was making you suffer! THAT was why I kidnapped Lauren. I WANTED YOU TO FEEL PAIN! I wanted to make you suffer for beating me at The Great Angle Bash. And you know what? Job well done! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

JR: HE IS EVIL, Jes! PRL is evil!

Puerto Rican Lightning: Jay, Sonic, I have what you love. Now it is time for you to give me back what I love! The Puerto Rican Championship. “Shooter” Jay Darring, Come on down and relinquish the belt! NOW! Or else we will continue torturing your whore!

*”In Flames” by Cloud Connected starts up. The crowd pops huge for the OaOasT North American & Puerto Rican Champion. “Shooter” Jay Darring comes out from the entrance with a furious look on his face. He is walking fast and is holding the Puerto Rican Championship belt. He is also holding the NA Title belt. He enters the ring and stands face-to-face with the P.R. Menace.*

JR: It looks like business is about to pick up!

Jesse: Look at the look on Jay’s face. He looks like he is ready to explode!

Puerto Rican Lightning: Cut the damn music! Now Jay. If you ever want to see your girlfriend safe again, you will give me back the Puerto Rican Champ-

Jay: Where’s Lauren?!

PRL: Relax. Lauren is in the caring and loving hands of Mr. Boricua. Here’s the proof.

*The AngleTron shows The Lightning Crew lockerroom. In there, are Lauren and Mr. Boricua. Lauren is scared as Mr. Boricua guards the door. The crowd boos.*

PRL: Now that you know she’s with us, do the right thing and GIVE ME THE DAMN BELT!

*”Shooter Jay” Darring is hesistant. He looks at both his belts and then at the crowd. The crowd is telling him to not give PRL the Puerto Rican Championship. He looks at PRL who is pissed.*

JR: What’s he going to do?

Jesse: If he knows what’s good for him and Lauren, he will give back the belt.

JR: But can he trust PRL that he will return Lauren?

Jesse: She’s with Mr. Boricua now isn’t she?

*The crowd continues booing and chanting “P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks! P.R. Sucks!” “Shooter” Jay Darring is still a little hesitant in giving PRL the belt back.*

PRL: Don’t listen to these idiots! DO THE RIGHT THING! GIVE ME MY BELT BACK!

Jay: I’ll give you this belt, but I’ll tell you one thing: I will make G-d Damn sure that you will get what you deserve for hurting Lauren!

PRL: The belt PLEASE!

*Finally, Jay hands the Puerto Rican Championship over to Puerto Rican Lightning. Jay puts the North American Championship over his shoulder as PRL smiles evilly. The crowd boos as PRL raises the Puerto Rican Championship for the crowd to see. He puts the Puerto Rican Championship around his waist as Vitamin X gets the microphone.*

Vitamin X: Ladies and gentlemen, it is a honor, for me to introduce to you all, STILL Puerto Rican Champion, Puerto Rican Lightning!

*PRL smiles but then looks at the AngleTron. Sonic Youth is shown trying to enter the Lightning Crew lockerroom.*

Jesse: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

JR: HE’S TRYING TO RESCUE LAUREN!

*Sonic Youth breaks the door and gets into a brawl with Mr. Boricua. The crowd cheers as he knocks out Mr. Boricua with a Floating DDT. He grabs a chair and smashes it over Mr. Boriuca’s head knocking him out cold. PRL is furious as Sonic Youth hugs Lauren. He takes her by her hand and the two leave the Lightning Crew lockerroom with Mr. Boricua out cold.*

JR: LAUREN IS BACK WITH FEATURED ATTRACTION!

Jesse: LOOK OUT PRL!

*”Shooter” Jay Darring holds the North American Championship belt waiting to attack. PRL is busy looking at the AngleTron with a shock look on his face. When he turns around, he gets knocked out with the OaOasT North American Title belt. He knocks out Vitamin X and gives him the Harsh Reality. Jay picks up PRL and gives him the Afterthought to the roar of the crowd. He takes the Puerto Rican Championship belt back and holds both belts over the fallen PRL.*

Jay: Puerto Rican LOSER…I WILL NEVER forgive you for what you did to Lauren! You will have to get these two belts from my dead body because there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that you will ever beat me! Now deal with that Harsh Reality!

*“In Flames” by Cloud Connected begins as “Shooter” Jay Darring raises the Puerto Rican and OaOasT North American Championships over the knocked out PRL. He leaves the ring knowing that Lauren is with Sonic Youth and away from the Lightning Crew. The crowd cheers as Vitamin X goes over to PRL and helps him out of the ring along with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez.*

Jesse: UGH! PRL WILL NOT LET THIS STAND! HE WILL GET BACK AT JAY! THIS WILL NOT STAND!

JR: LAUREN IS BACK WITH FEATURED ATTRACTION! JAY HAS LAID OUT PUERTO LIGHTNING! AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

Jesse: LIGHTNING WILL GET HIS REVENGE! MARK…MY….WORDS!!!

Mystery Eskimo is walking, on crutches, down the hospital corridor. He doesn't say a word as Derek prattles about the pretty nurses. He nears the exit, and stops.

Eskimo: DEREK! Will you SHUT UP!

Derek: *quietly* sure, whatever.

Eskimo: My fucking life is over, Derek! Jailbait's finished me!

Derek: It's just the end of a chapter, Eski, you can do something else.

Eskimo: I don't WANT to. This was everything to me.

Eskimo pauses...we see a tear roll down his mask.

Eskimo: Let's get out of here.

A hand falls on Eskimo's shoulder as he turns. Eski jerks his head around to see another Doctor, younger, Japanese, standing next to him.

Eskimo: I already saw Dr. Anderson.

Doc: But I'm Dr. Nagama. I was hoping to bump into you.

Eskimo: Why?

Nagama: I hear you have a very serious leg injury. I'd like to operate on it.

Eskimo: I was told that wasn't possible.

Nagama: *chuckling* The other doctors don't have much time for my...experimental methods.

Eskimo: Experimental?

Nagama: I'll be honest- my surgery has only a 50-50 chance of success. If it works, you'll be good as new. If not...well...

Eskimo: I'll be crippled?

Nagama: Effectively, yes.

Eskimo pauses once more.

Eskimo: When can we do it?

Derek: It's too much of a risk!

Eskimo: When?

Nagama: Come by at the weekend. We'll prep you and do some tests, and run the surgery on Monday.

Eskimo: *choking with emotion* Thanks Doc, You don't know what this means to me.

Nagama: The pleasure will be mine.

Eskimo: I have to be somewhere.

Nagama: Ah, Jailbait against Jay Darring?

Eskimo: *surprised* You follow the OAOAST?

Nagama: Yes. I back the Zack~!

Eskimo: Doc, you get me wrestling again, I'll get you tickets for life. See you next week.

Eskimo walks away, Derek following.

Dr. Nagama stands, watching them leave, and rubs his hands together, his eyes gleaming...

Nagama: Excellent...

*Back from break, the camera cuts to the announcer’s table with Jim Ross and Jesse “The Body” Ventura.*

Jesse: I’m telling you there’s a giant conspiracy to screw Puerto Rican Lightning over.

JR: That’s preposterous, Jes. Folks, moments ago, Lauren returned home as Sonic Youth saved her from the evil clutches of The Lightning Crew.

Jesse: Aren’t we exaggerating just a bit? Tell the truth JR! Sonic Youth knocked out Mr. Boricua even though he was just doing his job and guarding Lauren.

JR: From escaping. Finish that sentence! Well folks, after what we have witnessed go down between “Shooter” Jay Darring and Puerto Rican Lightning, IntenseZone General Manager Damien “The Dames” Gonzalez has a special announcement regarding these two men. Dames, it’s all yours!

*The camera cuts to a close-up shot of the OaOasT North American & Puerto Rican Championship belts. The camera then reveals that the belts are sitting on Dames’ table. The crowd pops for The Dames.*

The Dames: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am here tonight to address the current North American Title situation. More specifically, the feud between Puerto Rican Lightning and the OaOasT North American & Puerto Rican Champion, “Shooter” Jay Darring. As you all know, the rivalry between PRL and Jay Darring has been barbaric, brutal, and a ratings grabber for IntenseZone. The ladder match between the two at The Great Angle Bash was great for the fans and I am intent on topping that match on July 27th. Because at the License To Pin pay-per-view, Puerto Rican Lightning and “Shooter” Jay Darring will battle it out for the OaOasT North American and Puerto Rican Championships….in a 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH!!!

*The crowd pops.*

JR: WHAT?

Jesse: WHAT?!!!

The Dames: The first fall will be a Submissions Only Match. The second fall will be a Table’s Match. And the third fall, if necessary, will be a Steel Cage Match. The winner of the 2 out of 3 Falls Match will be the Undisputed OaOasT North American & Puerto Rican Champion. THERE MUST BE A WINNER. Good luck to both men and may the best man win...WHAT THE?

::Stephen Joseph and Edward Robbins smash through the door of Dames's GM Suite, scattering his assorted bevy of beauties, and smacking dual chairshots on the wannabe-pimp.::

JR: MY GAWD THE TRINITY ATTACKED!

::Edward hoists an unconscious Dames over his shoulders, whilst SJ points towards the camera with his chair.

SJ: Now, He will be purified. His conspiracy against the TRUE talent of iZ is over. Say goodbye to the world, Mr. Dames.

*Cut back to the announcer’s table with JR and Jes.*

JR: Well...umm, how about that PRL fella?

Jesse: There IS a giant conspiracy against PRL! This match just proves it!

JR: Pipe down, Jes!

Jesse: Dames hates PRL! I knew he did!

JR: Will you stop? Folks, 2 out of 3 Falls Match. The first fall a Submissions Match. The second fall a Tables Match. The third fall at Steel Cage. It is going to be a slobber knocker folks! License To Pin, July 27th, I can’t wait.

Jesse: Jay will experience a P.R. Nightmare at License To Pin!

JR: But what of Dames

Jesse: His is tonight!

[Cut to the parking lot, where Goblin is strong-arming BLACK WIDOW out of the arena! She's kicking and screaming, a total opposite from how we've seen her in recent weeks]

WIDOW

HELP! Somebody Help me! PETER!

GOBLIN

Shut up! (Goblin SLAPS Widow hard across the face and pulls a syringe from his duffel bag. She tries to get away, but he stabs it into her leg. She struggles for a moment before going limp) That's right, it's all okay. (Widow spasms for a moment before fluttering her eyes open grogilly). Stand up. Walk with me to the car, darling. We're going to go home now.

(Widow nods and shuffles beside Goblin towards his car)

JR

Jesse, what in the HELL did he just do to her?

JESSE

Somehow I don't think that's heroin, JR.

(Just as Goblin and Widow approach his vehicle, a deep WHOO~! pierces the night air! Goblin turns just in time to be TACKLED into the side of his Suburban by a figure in a black leather trenchcoat!)

JR

Who-!?

(The figure stands, holding Goblin by the neck -- he's wearing SpiderPoet's mask!)

JR

Wait - IT CAN'T BE! IT'S --

JESSE

SPIDERPOET!

(Poet punches Goblin's green, tattooed face hard once, twice, and a third time. When Goblin looks back to him, his nose is pouring blood, as Widow looks on passively.)

GOBLIN

(Sneers a bloodied smile) YOU! THERE'S SOME FIGHT LEFT, EH? WIDOW . . . ATTACK!

(SP whirls to face Widow just in tiem for her to shove her palm under his chin, rocking him backwards. Poet stumbles back a few steps but keeps his footing. Goblin is all over it, moving in with Widow. He lashes a fist at Poet, but SP blocks, only to have Widow plow him in the jaw. He shakes it off in time to duck another swing from Widow, but Goblin knees him in the sternum. Goblin tries to take the advantage by grabbing Poet by the waist of his pants to sling him head-first into the Suburban, but Poet swings a foot up over his back and kicks Goblin in the face, sending the twin back a few steps. Widow is in to keep it coming, however, trying to uppercut the bent-over SP. He rises just inches above her fist and bends backwards to miss it, and uses the momentum to backflip away. Widow watches him as he drops into a low stance, and she looks back to Goblin.)

GOBLIN

Well played . . . (Goblin takes off his shirt and opens the Suburban's rear door to presumably throw it in. His arm emerges holding a long kitana, however, which he twirls around in his fingers) Do you remember this, Poet? Can you recall our father's instruction here?

SP

Using South American drugs to effectively zombify her. You sicken me.

GOBLIN

(Narrows his eyes) Well . . . you're smarter than I thought. But then again, we do share the same genes.

SP

Don't remind me.

GOBLIN

Smart-mouthed bastard.

SP

Green-scaled assclown.

GOBLIN

Let's see how well that tongue works when I cut it out!

(Goblin lunges at SP, who spins. He moves up the length of Goblin's thrusting arm, and grabs it, forcing it to stay extended. He throws an elbow back into Goblin's jaw and tries to wrestle the sword away, but when Goblin holds on, Poet wraps his arm around Goblin's head - STUNNER! Goblin has no choice but to take it and bounce backwards, dropping the sword. It skitters right to Widow's feet, who looks at it blankly.)

GOBLIN

(Rubbing his neck) WIDOW! THE SWORD! KILL HIM!

(SP tries to scramble to snatch the sword away, but Widow picks it up before he can get there. He looks up at her, and she raises it up to plunge down through his back. Poet rolls out of the way, ripping his mask off in the process. He rolls to his feet beside the hood of the Suburban, his dark hair blowing with the strong breeze outside.)

SP

Amanda! It's me, it's PETER. Ok? Put the sword down, ok?

WIDOW

(Looks at SP, confused, and back to Goblin, who shakes his head) . . . Peter?

SP

(Nods)

WIDOW

Peter . . . Peter must die.

(Widow charges SP, who quickls rolls backwards and to his feet on top of the hood of the SUV. Widow swipes at his legs with the sword as Goblin runs up on the other side. Poet leaps up to avoid and, as he lands, kicks a foot back to kick away the approaching Goblin. Widow swipes again, and Poet has to leap again, this time trying to drive a foot down to pin her arm down. She's a hair too quick, but Poet's attention is focused in the wrong place as Goblin is back, grabbing his ankles. Widow smiles wickedly at him and swings at his ankles again. Lightning quick, Poet still gets some air and spreads his legs, falling forward. He falls on Widow's arms as she brings the sword right under him, his legs spread. The sword and Widow's arms pinned straight under him, the blade lands inches from Goblin's neck as he's bent forward holding onto Poet's ankles. The three are frozen for an instant, before Poet kisses Widow on the lips. She lets go of the blade, and Poet spins around breakdance style to his back and kicks Goblin in the face to force him away.

SP slides off the hood of the SUV, and approaches the sprawled Goblin. Poet drops to his knees and straddles him, drawing back to start punching him again. But the blade of the sword comes up under his neck, threatening to behead him. Widow stands behind him, holding it. Sirens can be heard in the distance as it begins to rain)

GOBLIN

You cannot save her, Peter. She is mine. And if you make it to License to Pin, I'll show you just how much I own her. Trust me . . . this all ends in Charleston. At home. One way . . . or another. Now, the real question is, will you waste the time trying to hurt me, or will you escape? You're a wanted man, SP. Very wanted.

(SP keeps his fist drawn back)

GOBLIN

Tick, tock . . . tick, tock . . . tick, tock.

(Screeching tires can be heard as several Police cruisers come tearing into the parking lot, blocking the three in beside the Suburban. The creaking of doors opening and guns clicking can be heard as the Cops demand that SP put his hands up and for Widow to drop the sword. Finally, Poet does so, after Widow simply drops the blade and steps back. An officer approaches and pulls his hands behind his head to cuff him, and Poet never takes his smoldering eyes off of Goblin.)

COP

Mister Cone, you are under arrest for assault. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot get an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just stated?

SP

. . . yes . . .

Roll Credits

PRL, SP, Jay, Me, LaParka, Eski