OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenselyHeldDOWN~! 8/26/02

Chanel #99

Earlier Today...

The show opens up with Bill Watts conferring with the Board of Directors, captioned "Earlier Today"

Board Member #1 – "Bill, we've reached a decision regarding the suspension request

Bill Watts – And?

Board Member #1 – By a vote of 6 to 3, the OaOasT Board of Directors hereby suspends Sandman from active wrestling until after Excessive Force, and also hereby places a no-contact clause into his contract per our concern for Evenflow and Allison's safety.

::The door swings open as Alfdogg rushes in to catch the last bit of news::

Alfdogg – You can't do that! There's a conspiracy to get the title off of me! Don't you see? Sandman, I can only trust him.

BW: It's final.

AD: It can't be…

Alfdogg throws a violent fit until security enters the meeting room, cuffing Alfdogg and leading him away kicking and screaming.

AD: You don't see it Bill! They want the title, they want their power back, they're going to come after you next!

Bill Watts just stands there non-plussed, as Alfdogg is taken away.

Black...

JR's voice comes on

JR: We're going to start off hot and heavy with an X-Title Defence!

The pyro explodes, the music blares, and the fans stand on edge...We're Intensely Helddown!

X-Title Match

ThunderKid vs. Superstar

"God of Thunder" hits and Thunderkid makes his way to the ring. He gets in the ring and waits. His music dies down and "Just Got Wicked" starts up as Superstar struts his way to the ring holding the X-Title. He hands it to the timekeeper and shakes hands with him and then gets in the ring.

The match starts up and Superstar offers a handshake, which TK answers with a flip of the bird. Superstar grins and nods his head. They lock up. SS backs TK into the corner. The ref tells SS to break it and he does cleanly. He backs off and then struts for the crowd to a big pop. He turns and locks up again. This time, TK works him into an armbar. SS uses some Owen-esque flips and rollings to escape and work TK into an armbar of his own. He grabs TK by the hair and yoinks him down to the mat, holding onto the arm. He gives a thumbs up to the crowd with the other hand. TK flips up, pulls SS to him, and delivers a savate kick. He picks SS up and tosses him over the top rope. TK does a mock strut of SS to massive heat. He waits on SS and hits a baseball slide. TK picks up SS and dumps him across the guard rail. He whips him into the STEEEEL steps. TK rolls SS back into the ring and covers for a 2 count. He climbs to the second rope and drops an elbow for another 2 count. TK picks up SS and whips him across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle, but SS reverses it midway back into the other corner.

TK crashes into the ref knocking him out. SS turns around and is met with a devastating superkick. TK covers, but the ref is out. TK starts to try and wake him up as the crowd begins to stir. Suddenly, Green Mist slides into the ring. He jumps TK delivering a barrage of right hands to a big pop. TK fights back with right hands of his own. They get back to a vertical base and exchange right hands when TK hits a low blow on Mist. He whips Mist into the ropes and looks for a stiff arm clothesline which Mist ducks. As TK turns around, GM hits the RED MIST~! followed by a brainbuster. SS stands in the corner observing. Bill Watts begins to lead some security to the ring to heat from the crowd. The security restrain Mist and take him away from ringside area. SS walks over and covers TK. He energetically hooks the leg as the ref begins to come to. 1....2......3!

He waits a few seconds and then covers again, but TK kicks out at 2. SS pushes TK into the corner and whips him to the opposite side. He runs at him and looks for a monkey flip, but TK blocks and rolls him up for a 2. SS gets to his feet, but TK takes him down with a vicious clothesline and covers again for 2. TK pushes him into the corner again and punches away. He whips him to the farside and charges at him. SS hops up and goes into a roll up. At the 1, SS gets his feet onto the top rope.... 2..... and at the last second he flips his legs into a bridge to make it look clean as the ref comes down for 3.

SS quickly slides out of the ring and grabs his X-Title. He slaps fives to some fans. TK is absolutely irate. SS flips him a thumbs up which only adds to the anger. TK spears the ref for no real reason and then exits through the crowd. SS poses some for the crowd in the aisle and then leaves before giving one final thumbs up.

Zack Malibu enters Big Poppa Popick's office.

Zack: BPP, you're the guy that makes all the decisions around here, right?

BPP: I usually have to go to Watts for the final say, but yea.

Zack: Then could you please enlighten me on why an American Idol Pop Superstar such as myself is not only absent from the title match at Excessive Force, but absent from the card, period?

BPP: Well, I'll tell you what Zack. Not only will I add you to the card, but I'll add you to the title match as well…

Zack: Seriously, that's it? Right on man, I knew you were the best!

BPP: …if you can answer one simple question.

Zack: Anything!

BPP: Can you count to three?

Zack: That's a dumb question, of course I… wait… I'm not actually IN the match, huh?

BPP: I'd love to enter you in the match physically, but for now guest referee is the best I can do.

Zack thinks it over for a second

Zack: You know, come Excessive Force, I'm going to head out in that ring, and make those white stripes look better than ever before. I accept, and promise right here, right now, to be not only the most popular wrestler in OAOAT, but also the most popular referee in the history of wrestling!

Come to think of it, this is almost better than being in the match, because I get to choose my opponent…

Zack walks away, and BPP resumes work, but Zack rushes back in

Zack: …through a fair competition with impartial refereeing, of course!

Zack smiles and leaves BPP's office. BPP tries to resume his work again but Bill Watts charges in.

Bill Watts: Now just a minute! Why do we need some gimmick guest referee in the title match?

BPP: No offense sir, but Tony has good business sense and would be able to give a much better explanation than me. Speaking of which, have you finished your investigations yet? Where IS Tony, anyway? I haven't seen him all night!

Bill Watts: Tony's case is… still under review at this time, but rest assured that the proceedings are on schedule. IF he had nothing to do with CWM's actions, he'll be back at the announce table ASAP, and maybe even be reinstated at the OAOAT Board of Directors. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be going.

Bill Watts leaves, as BPP mumbles "you still never told me… where's Tony?!" under his breath.

True Faith" hits and the crowd pops huge as the entire In Crowd – evenflowDDT, Alison, and Zack Malibu make their way to ring side.

evenflowDDT has a mic in hand.

evenflowDDT: Now, I know this has been a difficult couple of weeks for me, but I just want to let everyone know how thankful I am of my best friend Zack and the love of my life Alison for sticking by me as always. Extra-super-duper-special-totally-awesome thanks go to you Zack, my main man who probably has more important things to do this week than support me in my corner tonight.

Zack Malibu: It's all good bro, what else am I gonna do, practice slapping the mat?

Zack smirks and the crowd pops again, but the pop is cut off when

"Basketcase" hits and Vinny Smack appears on the ramp with a mic of his own

Vinny Smack: Aww… how sweet! While we're being all sentimental, allow me to thank YOU evenflow, for that instant credibility I got from BEATING YOU DOWN last week! How about I also thank you in advance for allowing me to continue the streak tonight?!

Vinny Smack drops the mic and rushes the ring. Alison and Zack clear the ring but stay at ringside as the ref rings the bell and the match starts.

Vinny Smack comes barreling into the ring, but evenflowDDT is quick to cut off that momentum with a series of arm-drags, holding onto the arm the last time, tying up Vinny. Vinny and evenflow struggle in and out of various holds to try and get an advantage, and finally Vinny comes out ahead, shoving evenflow into the ropes and choking him until the ref forces him to break the hold. Vinny whips evenflow into the ropes, and catches him on the rebound in a flap-jack and a cover for 1…2…evenflow kicks out! Vinny whips evenflow into the corner, but evenflow uses the top turnbuckle to leap over a charging Vinny and pulls him down into a school boy for 1…2…Vinny kicks out!

Evenflow wipes his brow and looks a little flustered, but immediately begins to work on Vinny's arm, stomping it and even tying it up in the second rope and leg-dropping it until the ref pulls him away.

Unfortunately for evenflow, Vinny recovers and his other arm is fine, as evenflow walks right into a clothesline, for 1…2…evenflow kicks out again! Vinny follows up with a fireman's carry into a gutbuster. Vinny has to pause to hold his arm, but covers for 1…2..2.75..evenflow kicks out again, this time rolling over onto his stomach and holding his upper body. Outside the ring, Zack and Alison can be heard rallying for evenflow. With a sick smile on his face, Vinny grabs evenflow and powerbombs him into the corner turnbuckle, propping him up and choking him again. The ref forces him to break it up, and Vinny pulls away and taunts the crowd to massive boos. Vinny turns back to his opponent, and delivers a series of shoulder-blocks on him in the corner. For the coup de grace, Vinny takes a few steps back for a GORE~!, but evenflow still has the sense of mind to roll out of the way and Vinny goes injured arm first into the turnbuckle. Evenflow grabs the injured and goes up top for an Undertaker-style rope walk, but has to hold his ribs, missing the chance to capitalize until Zack screams "cover him!" and evenflow finally does for 1…Vinny kicks out easy, having been given more than enough time to recover.

Vinny whips evenflow hard into the turnbuckle, and catches him off the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Vinny drags him into the corner, and goes up top, but evenflow somehow recovers and makes it to the top, where the two come to an exchange of blows. Vinny gets the advantage, shoving evenflow off, but on the way down, evenflow hits a desperation kick to the face that knocks Vinny off balance, sending him sailing to the floor. Zack and Alison clear the way as evenflow rolls out and signals for the "" DDT, but he immediately starts trembling and cowers in Alison's arms. She comforts him, as Zack leads the crowd into an "Evenflow! Evenflow!" chant.

Meanwhile, Vinny has made his way back in the ring and beings frantically laughing and taunting. A combination of the three gives evenflow renewed strength, as he rolls back in the ring, and catches Vinny off guard with a SPEAR~! Evenflow mounts Vinny and starts punching away and pulling at the injured arm, before stepping off of him and beckoning for him to get up. Vinny gets up, but is met with a boot to the face, as evenflow grabs his arms and delivers the Bogus Journey, making sure to hang on and put all his weight into the armbar on Vinny's injured arm. Vinny struggles to make the ropes, but taps!

Post-match, Alison jumps for joy. The crowd pops as she and Zack enter the ring, where Alison hugs evenflow and Zack shakes his hand. However, evenflow looks over at the TitanTron, which has a close-up of Vinny on the ground in agony, which causes him to freak out, jerking his arm away from Zack to frantically rub his shoulders and arms of non-existent dirt, to no avail. He looks again at the TitanTron image, then looks down at his fallen opponent, then back at the TitanTron, then back at his fallen opponent again before diving through the ropes and running off back stage. Alison and Zack are left in the ring in confusion. Evenflow's pulled himself together enough to win a match, but he still seems far from recovery.

JR: Folks, earlier today our very own Michael Cole sat down with...or should I say, took a ride with the OAOAST X-Division Champion, The Superstar. Here's the...disturbing interview.

::Outside the OAOAST Arena, a black Lincoln Navigator is shown driving by, as we cut to an inside-the-car view of The Superstar driving, with MC in the passenger's side. BPP's theme music is playing on the stereo.::

MC: Superstar, what's with these strange interviews you've been giving lately about Big Poppa Popick? It seems you have a strange obsession with him.

SS: Cole, what can I say? Big Poppa Popick is my favorite wrestler ever, and it's a shame that we have to fight each other at Excessive Force. It's going to be an extremely competitve match, because he's a hell of an athlete. I mean, that FallenAngel of his can knock any man out for the count. That's what I'm afraid of. But by sheer will and determination, or maybe just luck, I can pull a win out over my hero.

::A car cuts in front of Superstar's Navigator, almost causing a collision.::

SS (out the window): WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE FUCKIN' OAOAST X CHAMPION, THAT'S WHO THE FUCK I AM! ....Sorry Cole. Go ahead.

MC: Um....right. About what you've been talking about.

SS: COLE! I SAID I @#%$ APOLOGIZED! THAT STUPID SON OF A BITCH CUT IN FRONT OF ME AND I WENT OFF.

MC: No, I mean, about sucking up to BPP and being scared of him. Are you really?

SS: Cole, of course I am. He beat me 2 months ago, and he can do it again. He's a tremendous athlete.

MC: But a couple of months ago you were talking about how he escaped that match by the skin of his teeth!

SS: COLE, he @#%$ pinned me. It could happen again. And now let me say...

::Superstar unknowingly runs a red light, causing a head on collision with truck. Superstar and Cole dive from the car as a fire flares up.::

SS: SON OF A BITCH! POPICK! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'VE MADE ME LOSE ALL TRAIN OF THOUGHT AND ALL MY CONCENTRATION!

::Superstar goes to look under the hood, but a small fire flares up, getting his Big Poppa Popick shirt on fire. Superstar calmly takes it off, puts it on the ground and stomps on it (just to put the flames out, of course). He grabs Cole and runs away. Nobody will know it was him, right?::

10 Minutes later, back in the OAOAST Arena.

MC: You know you committed a crime, right?

SS: Cole, I'm the OAOAST X Champion. The very first one. No one will mind. Plus, I've already ordered another Navigator. Everything will be ok. Plus, I'm the OAOAST X Champion. I went through three guys to win the title. Sure, I'll be facing my hero, Big Poppa Popick at Excessive Force, but I'm the OAOAST X Champion. That's all. Go away, Cole.

Michael Cole is seen backstage. Behind him are a group of officials and paramedics. A voice is hearding screaming angrily.)

JR: Michael, we're being told there was some sort of activity backstage. What's going on?

MC: Generation Never has been severely assaulted by Thunder Kid and Reject. Members of the medical staff have confirmed that one of his legs is broken. The officials are trying to get him to the hospital.

(Green Mist, who was checking on GN, is now standing in the background staring down silently.)

MC: I'm going to try and get a word with his partner, Green Mist.

(They walk over to Mist.)

MC: Any idea why the Deadly Alliance would do something like this?

GM: .........

MC: Is there anything at all you want to say about this?

GM: .......

MC: Could it have anything to do with insurance for the Deadly Alliance? We're hearing rumors of a TLC 3-way match at Excessive Force. It appears as though they've taken out one half of the champs well through Excessive Force.

GM: .........They haven't proven anything. I'll do this on my own if I have to.

(The officials are finally loading GN onto an ambulance. Mist walks away from MC and gets in the ambulance. Officials shut the doors and it drives off. The camera returns to MC.)

MC: We'll try to keep you updated on Generation Never's condition through the night. Back to you, JR.

Sandman9000 is marching down a hall backstage. He turns and kicks the door to Bill Watts' office open. Sandman marches directly up to Watts, who doesn't flinch.

SM: "What is this restraining order SHIT? What kind of a motherfucking stunt are you trying to pull with me?"

BW: "Calm down, calm down. First off, after that brutal deathmatch you had with Evenflow, you both need time away from each other to calm down. I mean, both of you may be physically healed, but mentally is a different story."

SM: "I don't want to be separated from him, I want my foot permanently up his ass! I want to have my hand ripping his heart out of his chest through his throat!"

BW: "And THAT is why you have a restraining order put on you! I can't have you killing half the roster for fun, Sandman. You need to take more responsibility."

Sandman looks around, pissed.

SM:"Alright, fine. So, what am I doing at Excessive Force?"

BW: "Nothing."

SM: "What? C'mon, you gotta be shitting me!"

BW: "Well, I believe that you could really use some time off. You've been under a lot of stress lately, and…"

SM: "Shut up. I want a match with ANYONE at Excessive Force!"

BW: "The card is already stacked. We have no room for you."

SM: "Well, is there any room for me anywhere on the PPV?"

Watts thinks for a minute.

BW: "Well, there may be something for you to do, but I need to clear it with the Executive Board first. Check back in with me next week."

Sandman nods, satisfied.

SM: "And you better not pull any SHIT with me, Watts."

Sandman turns and leaves. Watts smiles from behind his desk.

BW: "Oh, don't worry Sandman, you'll love what I have planned for you."

OaOast World Title Match

Alfdogg vs. Positively Caboose

Positively Caboose makes his way down to the ring without any music.

Alfdogg enters the arena to a pop, and then to boos. He struts the ring with his World Title, and saunters in to taunt the white and black Caboose. Caboose points to the Angle-Tron.

The Angle-Tron comes on, and there's….Positively Caboose..errr NazMistry, being attended to by medics in the back. Just as Alfdogg realizes what has happened, the Caboose in the ring smacks Alfdogg with a TIRE IRON WITH CUSTOM GRIP and takes off through the crowd.

Earlier today at the OaOasT offices...

::The scene goes to a dressing room. JR and Angleplex are sitting down::

JR: Now AP, we all know you've been upset about your wrestling career lately. What......

AP: You're damn right I'm upset. I should be selling out Madison Square Garden, the Skydome, ect., and I haven't even had victory in over 2 months. It's time for the OAOAST to face facts: I'm bigger than the whole federation will ever be, and just because some boys in the back are afraid of that, I've been off TV for a while, which is probably why the ratings have been down the toilet lately.

JR: Actually, the past few weeks we've had our highest ratings so far.........

AP: Shut your mouth, JR. The fans want to see Angleplex, and not the rest of these pathetic, slow, out of shape "wrestlers' in the OAOAST.

JR: I've got to ask you: We know you had that problem with the steroids. How's it going.

AP: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm naturally strong, and I'm not one of these wanna be's trying to find a cheap way to look as good as me.

JR: Anyways, what do you want to accomplish in the next few months of your career in the OAOAST.

AP: I want to get what's rightfully mine, which is the OAOAST World Title. Hell, I should have gotten the belt months ago, but I was to busy being friends with those who had the belt.

JR: How are your old friends doing by the way?

AP: Same ole…same ole I guess.

JR: Really? CWM turned on you, AngleSault has been suspended…Same ole?

AP: Same ole.

::AP smiles. He gets up and walks out of the room. JR thanks AP for participating in this interview with him::

U.S. TV Title Best 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

Masked Mystery Eskimo (Champion) vs. Big Poppa Popick (aka "The Commish")

"Sweetness" blares over the sound system, and fans react loudly to the entrance of Big Poppa Popick. BPP struts his stuff down the aisle, the sound of his theme mixing in with the roar of the crowd.

Out next is his opponent, to the tune of "Ice Ice Baby", The Masked Mystery Eskimo. A mixed, mainly negative reaction greets MME, as he's gone from a comical outcast to hated heel due to his recent actions in the OAOAST. MME once again has his companion Derek with him, and Derek gives evil looks to little kids flocking to ringside trying to shake hands with the superstars.

MME gets in the ring, and hands the U.S. TV belt to the referee. The ref raises the belt up, signifying that this is a title match, and we're underway.

BPP and MME come up to each other, nose to nose and mouthing off in each other's face. Trash-talking continues until MME slaps the taste out of BPP's mouth, shocking "The Commish". BPP turns and smiles at MME, then shoves him backwards, into the ropes. MME comes at BPP, and punches start flying, with both men evenly trading shots. BPP gets the better of MME, but when he winds up for another punch, MME strikes with a poke to the eye, and then quickly rolls up BPP. The ref counts one, but that's all he counts, as the distracton may have caught BPP off guard, but it's not enough to beat him. Both men are back to their feet, and BPP smirks, waving his finger at MME as if to say "No way." MME mouths "I can beat you" at BPP.

Lockup, and BPP grabs a headlock, but is shoved to the ropes by MME. Drop toehold takes BPP down, and MME immediately tries for a Frostbite Facelock, but BBP squirms out quickly. MME takes him down with a clothesline, then picks BPP up and whips him in, catching him coming off the ropes with a back elbow to the jaw. MME grabs BPP, and tosses him through the middle ropes and down to the floor.

MME continues the assault, not giving BPP anytime to recover, and comes off the apron with a double axehandle to BPP's back. MME picks BPP up and takes him towards the security rail, where he rams him back first into it. MME then turns BPP around and does the same thing, only this time rams his back into the ring apron. BPP gets rolled inside, and MME plays to the crowd, drawing loud boos from those in attendance.

Back inside, MME keeps BPP down with stomps, and Popick starts to pull himself up with the ropes. MME Irish whips him to the far side, but makes the mistake of putting his head down. Popick kicks MME in the jaw, shooting him back up to a vertical stance, then wiping him out with a clothesline that spins MME in the air. BPP picks him up and throws him into the corner, where he rams MME in the ribs with shoulderblocks, then backs up...BPP runs in with an avalanche...NO! MME moves! Another quick rollup by MME...barely a 2. Both men back up, and BPP uses a double leg takedown on MME, then starts firing punches away at him. BPP stands up, and waves MME on, telling him to get up, then nails him with a forearm shot.

With MME staggered, BPP takes to the top rope, but MME has presence of mind to stop him. MME grabs the top rope and shakes it, causing BPP to get crotched on the top rope. MME follows him up, and puts BPP across his shoulders...SAMOAN DROP FROM THE SECOND ROPE! BPP got crushed! MME covers, but then stands up, breaking the pin. He goes over to the turnbuckles, and starts climbing, while BPP is laid out. MME jumps from the top rope, and hits a Savage-esque elbowdrop, right across the throat of Big Poppa Popick! MME covers...2 COUNT ONLY! BPP kicks out!

Popick is in a world of hurt, and MME attacks again, draping him throat first across the second rope, and using his leg to push BPP's head down on the rope more. MME grabs BPP and pulls him by the leg to the center of the ring, then sits on his back...Polar Bear Clutch! NO! BPP slides out under MME's legs and pulls his own legs out from underneath him. Now BPP sits on MME...POLAR BEAR CLUTCH ON MME! BPP wants him to tap to his own move! MME is struggling, but refuses to tap! BPP keeps the pressure on, until he notices something that the fans have already noticed...JINGUS is walking to the ring! BPP breaks the hold, and goes over to the ref, telling him about the big man coming down. The ref goes to the ropes, and tells JINGUS to stay back and let the match happen. MME uses the distraction to hit a desperation ballshot to BPP, hunching him over, then hits the Rolling Killer Whale Plexes! After 4 of them in a row, BPP is down and holding his neck, and MME covers...1...2...3!

Winner of the first fall:Masked Mystery Eskimo

JINGUS nods in approval, and the bell rings for the second fall. MME uses forearms to assault the already weakened neck, and drops BPP with a DDT. Cover by MME...2 Count only. MME picks him up...PILEDRIVER! 1, 2, NO! BPP kicks out again! This guy's going to have a broken neck after this!

MME is getting frustrated. He pulls up Popick once again, and grabs him for The Blizzard Bomb, but BPP elbows out of it! He turns and starts hammering away at MME! MME tries to retreat to the corner, but BPP is right there, unloading knife edge chops on him! MME slumps down, but BPP pulls him up, and whips him into the other turnbuckles! MME hits hard, and comes hobbling forward, right into a bicycle kick! BPP picks up MME and knees him in the head, then grabs him, lifting him up for a vertical suplex...NO! MME blocks the move, as it's the set up for FallenAngel. MME tries a suplex of his own, but BPP blocks THAT, and reverses once again...FALLEN ANGEL! BPP covers...3 COUNT!

Winner of the second fall:Big Poppa Popick.

The bell rings starting the 3rd and final fall. BPP slides over to the fallen MME and tries to cover immediately, but only gets 2. BPP signals to the crowd, then goes up to the top rope, and hits his patented Just Deadly Moonsault, bouncing off of MME and taking a lot out of himself as well. He begins to crawl forward to cover MME, but JINGUS pulls him by the leg out of the ring, and BPP falls to the floor.

BPP gets up, and he and the Man Monster are nose to nose. The referee comes out to break things up, and sends BPP back in. As he climbs back in, MME kicks the middle rope so that it hits BPP low, then cradles him with a small package. The ref is busy with JINGUS still, but slides back in...2 Count only! MME gets up, angered that the ref wasn't there when he should have been. MME waits on BPP, and goes for a Penguin Kick, but it's blocked! MME gets spun around, back suplex attempt...MME floats over, landing on his feet...FROSTBITE FACELOCK! MME IS CINCHING IT IN! BPP is in a lot of pain, as his neck has taken virtually all the punishment in this matchup. BPP screams out in agony, and that only serves to make MME try harder to make him tap. BPP struggles, with the fans chanting BPP, and squirms towards the ropes. Slowly but surely, he's getting there, and though MME won't release it, BPP continues to squirm, and finally grabs the bottom rope! MME needs to break the hold!

MME backs off like the ref tells him, but as BPP gets up, he immediately tries to bring him down into the Facelock again. BPP shoves him forward, right into the turnbuckles, and MME hits sternum first. He stumbles backwards, to a waiting BPP, who hits his own BLIZZARD BOMB on MME! BPP covers...2 3/4 count!

MME is enraged now, not only that BPP is putting up a good fight, but that he's using his own arsenal against him. MME spears BPP down, and starts choking him. The referee pulls him off, and MME shoves him back, fulling knowing that a DQ will save his title. The ref simply warns MME, and as he goes for BPP again, he walks into a spear from BPP! JINGUS hops up on the apron, but BPP sees him and hits him with an elbow shot that sends him back to the floor! BPP turns and MME kicks him, then tries a powerbomb, but BPP counters, and whips MME to the corner. BPP charges, but MME jumps up and uses a sunset flip...another near fall! Fans are on the edge of their seat! MME decides to go aerial,and he heads to the top rope, only to have BPP swipe his legs and crotch him on the top! MME is reeling in pain, and BPP climbs up...FINALITY! BPP HIT FINALITY! MME IS OUT COLD (pun intended!)! BPP covers...1...2...3!!! BPP WINS!

Winner of Third Fall and NEW USTV Champion:Big Poppa Popick

Post-match:The referee hands Popick the belt, but the celebration is short lived, as the new champion walks into a CLAWSLAM from JINGUS! The referee gets in JINGUS' face about it, and he recieves the same treatment for his trouble. MME slowly dusts himself off, and realizes what's happened. He and JINGUS start to double team BPP until The Superstar, The OAOAST's X Champion runs in for the save! Superstar starts nailing MME, while BPP

recovers and targets Jingus.

Superstar sends MME over the top rope with an X Title Beltshot, while BPP brings JINGUS down with a USTV Title Beltshot! Both champions are back to back, and bump into each other as they stare their rivals down. Both BPP and Superstar turn and are ready to swing their belts, then realize what's going on. BPP and Superstar have a friendly staredown, but then Superstar says "You have THAT belt, you don't have THIS belt", and waves the X Title in Popick's face. Popick just shrugs off the comment as only he can, and both he and Superstar shoot smirks at each other, knowing that at Excessive Force, we'll find out who the better champion is.

Thank you for joining us tonight...

Black, then a commercial

Next week, on Fast Times at Pittsburgh High, a mysterious man from Alaska teaches the kids how to survive when their camping trip goes awry.