OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

TMW 3/11/2021

The second the show opens, we hear…

We find out as the big man, Ignatius Maddix lumbers to the ring getting quite the positive reception from the audience.

RENEE
The Shell Gang is no more.  Ignatius did lose the title versus stable match at New Years Spectacular, thanks in part to an errant Smoking Gun from Pike Pantera. But, the giant still looms large in the yard.

REJECT
And he looks meaner than ever.,

IGNATIUS
Pike Pantera, I’m not really about talking right now. I’m about action!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAA!!!”

IGNATIUS
I can catch you in this ring tonight. Or I can see you backstage. But, pal, you better face facts Pike is deadman spelled backwards.

You are gasoline, you are fire and smoke!

“Gasoline” by The Material summoned Pike Pantera, clad in a wrestlers singlet.

PIKE
Look at you, failure. Passing the buck for your inability to keep The Shell Gang together. But what you should be passing is a loose stool from shitting yourself in fear! Fear for calling Pike Pantera out. You were smart to keep me in The Shell Gang and keep yourself out the path of my gore better known as The Smoking Gun! But now that you’ve challenged me you have asked for a spectacular end! Because you know this is the end for you! Fabian may rule the Galaxy but I rule the Multiverse! You will fall to me like anyone else, failure! I am the ruler!

IGNATIUS
You gored me on accident, but your dumb ass didn’t finish. Now you get to feel the wrath of a menace

RENEE
Pike Pantera versus Ignatius Maddix? Tonight?!

Josh Matthews, long serving interviewer, stands with Private Warthog and the Always Pimpin Champion, Sgt.Lyle Holt, who buffs his title.

MATTHEWS
Sarge, Private Warthog, in a matter of moments, you will walk to the ring to challenge BLK for the TMW World Tag Team Titles.

HOLT
Finally! Lisa Ann made a decent decision. I was starting to think she had been boinked retarded!

WARTHOG
😄

HOLT
BLK? BLK? What’s BLK’s point of pride? Is it that they’re TMW World Tag Team champions? Is it that they’re in the premier sports entertainment company in the world? No. Their point of pride is their big black weiners! That sticks with me. It sticks with me and it makes me sick. Private, what is your point of pride?

WARTHOG
Serving you, sir!

HOLT
Thank you! Josh, what is your point of pride?

JOSH
Mine? It’s-

HOLT
Who cares?! You're an idiot! My point of pride WAS serving my country honorably. Was! But now that I see what it’s turned into I can barely get out of bed in the morning. People like BLK destroyed my country. This place is hell on earth! Get out while you still can!  Abandon ship! And now my point of pride will be unseating BLK from the their tag team title throne. Just like their degenerate ways unseated America from being the greatest country on earth.

MATTHEWS
One more thing. Sarge, you have some heat for being mean to Honey Dove. How-

HOLT
Being mean to Honey Dove?! Being mean to Honey Dove?! Honey Dove should mean to herself! She’s the lowest of the low. I was watching Raw Is Whore and I saw a woman named Etta Kitt. There’s a woman with class. There’s a woman who reminded me of what I fought for. If you’re out there, female, and you have dignity, respect, and honor….come find me.

MATTHEWS
It’s cuffing season for Sarge.

COMING UP NEXT....BLK DEFENDS THEIR TMW TAG TEAM TITLES AGAINST PRIVATE WARTHOG & SGT.HOLT! NEXT!!!

***TMW World Tag Team Titles: BLK ( Martin Garvey and Booker X) © Vs Private Warthog and Sgt.Holt***

RENEE
What in the hell was Lyle Holt talking about? If you’re a female with dignity and respect and honor come and find him?

REJECT
You mad.

RENEE
Why would I be mad?

REJECT
Because you wifed an obvious pill head and that disqualifies you from having dignity, respect and honor.

The powerhouses, Warthog and Booker X started things off. The two men ran into each other with lariats, neither one able to take the other off their feet.

REJECT
Warthog is a loyal follower. We saw him go balls to the wall for Slaughterhouse. And now he’s doing it for Holt.

RENEE
He sounds easily manipulated.

Warthog came with a big shoulder tackle that took down Booker. That gave the Private some confidence and he went to town with overhand rights. But Booker shut it down, showing his strength with a gut wrench suplex!

RENEE
That’s a giant of a man Booker just launched!

REJECT
Giant, indeed. Warthog loves them Quarter Pounders.

RENEE
And them Big Macs, and the Whoppers, and them Impossible Burgers, and them Curly Fries…

Holt and Warthog isolated Booker, giving them the advantage for a good minute. But then Booker used his muscles to run through the both of them! The muscle bound grappler then came off the ropes and leveled the Always Pimpin Champion with a huge side kick!

REJECT
Holt had no idea that kick was coming. I guarantee you he thought Booker was all punches and clotheslines.

Garvey got the tag and started trash talking Holt…

GARVEY
Your clothes are wack, your haircut is wack, your shoes are wack, your style is wack, your look is wack!

Strangely, Holt thought he was pretty fashionable and so this is quite disturbing! He charged at Garvey and ate a spin kick to the gut…followed by a reverse STO!

RENEE
Martin Garvey calls himself, get this, The Melatonin Magician.

REJECT
That’s a god damn nickname! And, I like the young man. He came up in Flint, Michigan, played basketball at Eastern Michigan, but he’s unpredictable, and  he’s wild. He reminds me of a young Sandman.

RENEE
I’ll pass that onto Dreamy.

Proof? He started taking off all the turnbuckle posts. Referee D’Lo Brown got in Garvey’s face about this. Which led to a confrontation!

GARVEY
Fuck you, Uncle Tom! Should have never let your ass in the Nation!

Warthog took advantage, and slammed Garvey! This led to the heels controlling the champion. Holt was still upset about being called unfashionable, leaving Warthog to do most of the work.

REJECT
I’ve noticed BLK are very good at getting guys off their game.

Holt did try to hit his reverse suplex finisher, only for Garvey to block it! The champ then conncted with a wild Dean Ambrose style off the ropes lariat! That led to a hot tag with Booker…at the same Warthog got the tag from Holt!

RENEE
The big men are going to go back at it!

And go back at it they did, throwing hands and bombs at one another. Holt was desperate to win the gold and brought all three belts into the ring!

RENEE
What is he thinking?

D’Lo blocked this, but Holt had bigger problems as he was pounced on by 2XS!

RENEE
It’s The Epitimoe Of Masculinity!

Getting revenge for Honey Dove, 2XS hit Holt with his cartwheeling DVD finisher!

RENEE
Doses and Mimosas!

But BLK didn’t appreciate the interference! They jumped on 2XS and devastated him with a double powerbomb!

RENEE
Oh my goodness! There’s just so much carnage in the ring!

REJECT
Hhahah, I love it!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT...GIANT'S COLLIDE...PIKE PANTERA VS IGNATIUS MADDIX....TONIGHT!

Backstage we see Lisa Ann who watches this play out on a giant monitor in the guerilla position. But, her moment of observation was interrupted by PAINBOW!

PAINBOW
Lisa Ann!

LISA ANN
Painbow? What do you need?

PAINBOW
Where that bitch made pussy boy Blaine Cayley?

LISA ANN
Painbow, I don’t know.

PAINBOW
You don’t know. You gonna let that long haired, goldilocks,Trish Stratus looking faggot walk around here messing with me being King of The Ring and you ain’t gonna know where he’s at?

LISA ANN
I don’t. And I’m about to crown Tanner King of The Ring. So, please-

PAINBOW
You wanna disrespect me? Fuck you, Lisa Ann!  I can get stupid with this shit! Dumb! Ignorant with it! Watch me!

Painbow stomps off, all 6’8 of him, rounding the corner to encounter MONEY MARC BENETT!

MONEY MARC
What’s up, my brother?

PAINBOW
The fuck?!

MONEY MARC
Yo, home slice, you wanna know where Blaine is chilllaxing?

PAINBOW
Chillaxing?!

MONEY MARC
He’s hiding out at the Beverly Hills Hotel, afraid of you.

PAINBOW
Aight, I fucks with you, Money Marc. I owe you.

MONEY MARC
Just keeping it real, g!

***Alexander The Magnificent W/Logan Mann Vs Marty Fox W/Doc White***

RENEE
This is a BIG test for Marty Fox.

REJECT
The kid has looked great lately. But he’s going against the 12 year vet who looks like a god and wrestles like a god. And is managed by a managerial god.

Scotty 2 Hotty officiated the contest, harkening back to his controversial officiating of Alexander’s KOTR 1st round match against Luther Mandela.

LOGAN
There’s the star, Renee Young! There’s who you’ve been waiting all your life to see!

RENEE
Doc is a cutie!

LOGAN
I meant  Alexander!

Marty threw everything he had at Alexander early on, but couldn’t make a dent in the Greek grappler’s defense. Instead, the European just ended up shoving him away and flexing the guns!

REJECT
Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, and now Alexander!

RENEE
Between you and Alix I wonder how I’ll keep my sanity.

Marty started with some high flying offense but still couldn’t budge the buff Greek. At Logan’s behest, Alexander turned on the burners and began wailing away at poor Marty!

DOC
Stick and move!

Marty tried to move, but got pinned in the corner. Luckily for him, Scotty called for a clean break. Alexander didn’t like that, but kept his focus on beating down Marty.

RENEE
Alexander and Logan were members of The Shell Gang. How do you think that stable’s end will effect them?

REJECT
I think they’ll benefit. They both like the spotlight and now they’ll be on their own for you to admire and drool over.

RENEE
Me?

Alexander choked Marty on the ropes until Scotty tried to physically interject himself in the affair. Now THAT got Alexander pissed and he started screaming at Scotty! In the middle of his tirade, however, Marty school boyed him for the upset win!

Winner: Marty Fox, via pinfall!

RENEE
Holy crap! Marty won!

REJECT
Scotty should be burned alive!

Well, a Torture Rack would have to do as Alexander tried to trap the master of the Worm in the hold. But Doc and Marty were able to pull Scotty free.

REJECT
That is the absolute biggest win of Marty Fox’s career and Scotty 2 Hotty should never work in this business again.

AC/DC’s Back In Black hit to a thunder’s reception! Why? Because The Ho That Runs The Show, Lisa Ann arrived on stage with the King of The Ring trophy!

LISA ANN
Ladies and gentlemen of the TMW Galaxy, at New Years Spectacular we all witnessed Tanner Neptune overcome Painbow to secure his title as the 2021 King of The Ring! This guarantees him a Galaxy Ttitle match against the champion at Anglemania! Now I would like to welcome Tanner to present him his trophy!

“Bring Back The Summer” plays and the fans let loose a wild ovation!

And I never, I never want another
Come back, come back to me, my lover
I never, I never want another
Bring back, bring back, bring back the summer

Bring back, back the summer
Bring back, back the summer

REJECT
This kid has come a long way. From jobber, to fourth wheel in Teen Scream to super simp for Sammi to King of The Ring. And he’s gonna go down in history as the first man to fuck his best friend’s girl while wrestling in the Anglemania mainevent.

RENEE
Hey!

LISA ANN
Tanner, congratulations. You must feel on top of the world.

TANNER
Of course I do. Who doesn’t like to be the king? So cool.

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

LISA ANN
If you do the exact same thing at Anglemania you’ll be the new Galaxy Champion.

TANNER
If? If? There’s no if. Once I hit the brand new Five Star Tan Splash you’ll be on in this very building introducing the brand new Galaxy Champion, The One and Only Tanner Neptune! And, look Fabian’s a real cool dude. He’s definitely a charismatic showman. But he’s no Tanner Neptune. Hell, no one is. Because let’s face it Lisa Ann no one can be this cool. And that’s why I’m-

Suddenly Tanner is attacked by BEDROCK!

RENEE
The Neolithic Avenger! He just jumped our King of The Ring!

He does more than jump him! Bedrock slams the damn trophy into Tanner’s back, breaking it in half! In fact, the only reason Bedrock doesn’t break Tanner in half is because security and Studs get in between he and our number one contender!

RENEE
What is Bedrock thinking?!

REJECT
Does Bedrock think? Is Bedrock motivated by anything but instinct and violence?

Fuck your lil Ford Fusion! Fuck your weak as Chevy Cruze! We’re in a Wraith! Dreiving down the Wiilshire well past the speed limit with PAINBOW. The crazy haired thug is on his phone with…

BLAINE
You.

PAINBOW
I’m coming for you fuck boy!

BLAINE
You’re more than welcome to pay me a visit.

PAINBOW
When I see you on Piru, you going to bed, nigga!

BLAINE
Ahh, there nothing so sublime than watching someone's happiness turn to horror as flames consume all they hold dear.

PAINBOW
Be ready, nigga! Fuck all that you ho ass nigga! I’m out here, nigga! I swear to god I will beat the fuck outta you, nigga!

BLAINE
Fantastic! Let us set our souls ablaze with the wild flames of passion!

PAINBOW
Don’t play with me no more like that, nigga! On Piru! When I get to the hotel it ain’t no problem, nigga, I’m with all that!

BLAINE
Yes, fan your flames, Painbow!

PAINBOW
You going to bed when I see you nigga! I’m gonna fuck you up you bitch ass nigga! Hoe ass faggot! That’s on piru! Fuck you and your family, faggot!

CLICK!

RENEE
Uh, well okay then.

REJECT
Is Blaine some kind of idiot? Why is he encouraging a known gang member to attack him?

Back in the ring, JESSE FERGUSON, clad in his periodic table themed tights, stood with Amber O’Shea and his dog collared and leashed sister, Jessica Ferguson.

JESSE
Oi! Oi! Jessica and my father was no genius. He was and still is a mere postal service worker. He delivers mail in Queens, New York. Everyday he goes to the post office and he gets barked at by some tyrant. And he has to take it. Take it like a peon!

JESSICA
😔

JESSE
And his daughter had to end up like him because Jessica is no genius! I do not care what her diploma from Saint John’s earned at eighteen years of age says. Jessica is a feeble mind compared to me! Wouldn’t you agree, Amber?

AMBER
Sure, whatever you say.

JESSICA
😡

JESSE
Therefore it is divine providence that Jessica ended up taking orders and taking penis from a superior mind! Hheheheheeh! Hhahahaahha! Bwhahahhahahah! Amber! Put her on her knees!

JESSICA
Jesse, I can’t take anymore of this!

JESSE
Amber, put her on her knees!

AMBER
Sorry about your luck, Jessica.

Suddenly “Machinehead” by Bush hits! Jesse’s head whips around to find the muscled up grappler/doctor known as ReX arriving onto the scene.

REX
Jesse! You’ve been allowed to sell this lie too long!

JESSE
Lie?

REX
That you’re a superior mind to your sister! You aren’t a superior mind to a chicken with it’s head cut off!

JESSE
You have a lot of nerve, meathead!

REX
Meathead? I am a graduate of John Hopkins medical school. I am in MD in training and in practice. I am everything you wish you were. I am The Alpha Male in mind, body and in the ring! Jesse, I doubt you could last a day with the course work Jessica and I had to handle during our school. And I doubt you can last a minute in the ring with me! We can’t find out the former, so let’s find out about the later!

ReX charged the ring and we were on!

***ReX Vs Jesse Ferguson***

REJECT
This isn’t fair, Renee! ReX is a two time Galaxy Champion, an Anglemania maineventer! And Jesse is…is…is…

RENEE
Is what?

Is roadkill! ReX ran that nigga down with a lariat like Jesse owed him money! Then he threw that man across the ring with a gut wrench powerbomb!

RENEE
Jesse is not in ReX’s league, that’s what! Jesse is a fine young talent but ReX was hand picked by Tony Brannigan to lead TMW and he hasn't disappointed.

Jesse staggered to his feet, which may have been a bad idea. Actually it was a terrible idea as ReX hit him with the Doctor Bomb!

REX
I’M A MONSTER!

JESSICA
24 Reasons Thea Queen Is The Hero 'Arrow' Needs - MTV

RENEE
She likes it!!!

Jesee finally got what’s coming to him as ReX smoked him with the Syringer also known as a package powerbomb!

Winner: ReX, via pinfall

Post-match, ReX approached Jessica who he dwarfed in sized.

REX
How about a meeting of the superior minds?

JESSICA
Hmm. Such a question can be taken both literally and also in sexual metaphoric way. Both arouse excitement in me. Let’s go.

ReX scooped up Jessica and carried her off caveman style!

Backstage outside one of the dressing rooms we find best friends IGNATIUS MADDIX and WESLEY SINGLETON in an intense discussion.

WESLEY
What are doing, breh? We’re supposed to be brothers? Pike is our brother.

IGNATIUS
Pike hit me with the Smoking Gun.

WESLEY
On accident, big guy.

IGNATIUS
He’s gotten out of pocket. A famous pastor once said bring me my children. Pike is my child, I made him what he is today, I brought him into the world, I can take him out the world. But I’ll just leave him with a  little spanking. No homo.

Iggy pats Wesley on the shoulder and strides off,

RENEE

Fans, we have huge news from Lisa Ann’s office! Next week on TMW, 2XS will challenge BLK for the tag team titles as a result of what transpired in our opening match.

REJECT
That’s great. But 2XS doesn’t have a regular tag team partner. Unless he asks… no way… he wouldn’t…impossible...

As Reject trails off we cut backstage to find a surprise…

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/0d/87/4b0d87f6d0b15d2440205fa0b0cef054.jpg
CASSIDY MAGUIRE???

The blond snobby witch barges through the door to Lisa Ann’s office without knocking.

CASSIDY
Hello, Coke Whore!

LISA ANN
A Cassidy Bot? I thought the factory exploded and destroyed them all.

CASSIDY
There’s nothing like a witch with a grudge, and 30 pounds of dynamite.

LISA ANN
:damn:

CASSIDY
You’re going to learn all about it if you don’t fix THIS!

Cassidy throws down an a check on Lisa Ann’s desk.

LISA ANN
A royalty check for 15 dollars and five cents made out to Cassidy Ann Maguire by the OAOAST.

CASSIDY
That’s utter bullpooey! I’m not you I don’t whore for nickels and dimes in a Burger King cup. I’m high class! You don’t occupy Wall Street…you occupy me!

LISA ANN
Cassidy, I have nothing to do with the royalty checks. I don’t hand them out.

CASSIDY
You just hand out snowballs! Disgusting!

Cassidy turns on her Christian Dior’s and bumps into…

2005 Chris Jericho | Wrestlingfigs.com WWE Figure Forums
FABIAN NYSTROM

CASSIDY
Typical rude vampire.

FABIAN
Typical witch. Thinks the world belongs to her.

LISA ANN
Fabian, what’s wrong?

FABIAN
It’s my brother. He has a an announcement to make next week. I don’t think it’s anything good. And there's nothing we can do about it...

***Undie Brown Vs Detroit Crackhead W/Bhodi Dharma***

Undie Brown came out with a bunh of underwear, which he passed out to the socially distanced fans to try and get on their good side.

REJECT
He thinks giving people dirty draws is going to get a pop?!

Detroit Crackheaded decided as all crackhead’s do t boost (steal) the underwear for his purposes and assailed Undie Brown!

RENEE
Undie Brown has a significant size advantage over the emaciated Crackhead. But-

REJECT
Undie Brown is barely trained and has no clue how to use his size.

Crackhead got some of the draws and started to run up the entrance way! But then he got clocked by LAWSON BELLE!

RENEE
Lawson Belle!

REJECT
The L-Train pulled into the station!

The L-Train BELLEy to BELLEy suplexed Crackhead into the stands!

RENEE
I don’t get it. What is Lawson trying to prove?

BHODI
Hey ma, karma is going to get you?

LAWSON
Kiss my ass!

Lawson hit Bhodi with a shuffle sidekick then locked him into the Ankle Lock!

BHODI
Ahhhhhhhh!

Studs came to pry Lawson off! It took no less than six of them to get the L-Train away from Bhodi. Luckily, Lawson decided to grab the microphone and start talking in the ring.

LAWSON
I am a former Galaxy Champion. You’re probably saying to yourself this guy Lawson Belle didn’t kiss ass to get that belt. That’s right, I didn’t.  You’re probably saying I wasn’t a locker room leader when I was champ. That’s right I wasn’t. I ain’t a role model. I ain’t what you want to look up to.  What I am is a miserable mean and nasty man. I’m not the guy you want living next door to you. I’m not an actor like a Luther Mandela. I’m the real thing. I’m pissed off and I’m hot. And now that it’s Anglemania season, The L-Train is gonna make things a lot a worse for everybody.

Lawson tosses the mic aside as the camera pans out to look at the carnage he’s caused.

We’re taken to the training roo, where JESSE FERGUSON lays on a training table hollering pain next to Amber.

JESSE
Hold my hand, Amber!

AMBER
What? No way

JESSE
Hold my hand!

AMBER
No way.

JESSE
That meathead! I don’t see any diploma from Hopkins from him. He’s lying. He took my sister! I own her, Amber! Hold my hand!

AMBER
I said no way.

JESSE
Damn it, I’ll make him pay. Oi oi oi! I will make him pay! I just need to find help. An animal I can set loose on him. A bigger meathead! Oi oi oi! Yes! I am a genius! Hold my hand!

AMBER
NO!

Elsewhere, Lisa Ann is engaged in an argument with THE SCUMBAG REFORMATION project

THE RIZZO
You gotta be kidding us. We ain’t wrestling Turbowolf and The Bounty Hunter.

ANSON
TurboWolf is a werewolf! What if he turns into a wolf?

LISA ANN
I promise you he will stay in human form.

ANSON
And The Bounty Hunter? He’s not named The Bounty Saint, you know.

LISA ANN
I know he’s dangerous-

THE RIZZO
That kid’s killed people. For that fucking matter, Turbowolf has killed people! We’re not going out there.

LISA ANN
You have to. It’s your job.

ANSON
You’re gonna have to fire us then.

LISA ANN
Fine. You’re fired.

SCUMBAGS
:wtf::wtf:

LISA ANN
You heard me. You’re fired. Get out of here before I have to call security.

We cut immediately to THE BOUNTY HUNTER who watches this with TURBOWOLF

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Nhehehehh! Hilarious! What wastes of life! She should fire them into the Tar Pits and shoot them if they try and crawl out! We’re doing great, buddy.

TURBO WOLF
I’m not your buddy.

Turbo Wolf picks up his gym bag and strides off as cool and surly as can be.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Nheheheheeh!

RENEE
Folks, we’re about to head into our mainevent of the evening, Pike Pantera against Ignatius Maddix! But next week, huge news, look forward to seeing Tanner Neptune put up his number one contendership at Anglemania against Bedrock!

REJECT
I can’t tell if fucking Sammi makes guys dumb. Or if Sammi only fucks dumb guys. Why would Tanner put anything on the line? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

***Ignatius Maddix Vs Pike Pantera***

Ignatius enters to DND by Polo G…

Once we start a riot we can't keep quiet (quiet)
We want all the smoke, fuck the peace signs (signs)
All gas, no brakes, we just gon' keep slidin' (slidin'), ayy
Glock cook a nigga, he get deep-fried
Snakes in the grass, watch out for rats and all the feline
I cut everybody off, keep hittin' decline
I swear these painkillers got me on the deep vibe
Miss the old days, got me wishin' I could rewind

VelvetyFakeDuckling-size_restricted.gif

RENEE
The Assassin Prince Ignatius Maddix out of Madrid, Spain! He tried to hold onto The Shell Gang. He had the Galaxy Title within his grasps. And then-

REJECT
He needs to put all that moping behind him. Because I promise you Pike Pantera ain’t pitying him.

Pike entered to “Gasoline” by The Material..

You are gasoline, you are fire and smoke!

FirsthandGoodnaturedHapuka-size_restrict
REJECT
I’ve known this guy since he was a little kid. If you could call that kid little. I helped his dad train him. He is primed, poised, and ready to take the next step.

Trash talk to start, as we see in so many Ignatius matches…

PIKE
I am the RULER of the Multiverse!

IGNATIUS
Strike one, talking shit.

Pike keeps rambling about being the ruler of the Multiverse as he jammed his finger in Ignatius’ face.

IGNATIUS
Strike two, putting your finger in my face. There’s no strike three because I don’t play fair.

The Assassin Prince decked Pike with one punch! The Wayward Son scrambled to his feet where Iggy sent him to the corner with an Irish whip. Pike seemed dazed, leading to a charge from the Spaniard. But the Georgia native raised his boot and lowered the boom on Ignatius!

RENEE
Just days ago these two men would have stood on the same side. They would have stood as allies.

REJECT
And Fabian screwed it all up.

Pike sent Ignatius into the ropes and dropped him with a lariat. But when The Wayward Son tried a knee drop, the 6’7 Spaniard rolled out the way. Nostrils flaring with anger, The Assassin Prince charged forward and bum-rushed a rising Pike out of the ring!

REJECT
Sometimes Iggy takes his opponents lightly. He ain’t doing that tonight.

Ignatius stepped over the ropes to follow Pike out of the ring. Yet, the 6’7 grappler’s attention was caught by a monitor near the time keeper table.

RENEE
Is that….

Backstage we saw WESLEY SINGLETON buried underneath an array of metal pipes! Officials scrambled to free him as he moaned in pain.

RENEE
Who could have done that to Wesley?!

That took Iggy out of his zone. Pike yanked him off the apron, then threw him into the steel steps!

PIKE
I am the ruler of the Multiverse!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The Georgia native lifted the Spainard into he air and dropped him stomach first onto the steel guardrail!

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Pike tossed the former Galaxy Champion back into the ring and quickly followed him inside. There he learned why Ignatius had those credentials; The Assassin Prince rocked him upon his charge with a BIG BOOT!

“YYYYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Iggy covered Pike and Referee Clem Buzzlefoxxer V counted the fall…

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Shoulder up!

The Madrid native sent his foe into the ropes, seeking a tilt a whirl slam. However, Pike muscled out the move. The Wayward Son then rocked his foe with a rolling chop to the neck!

REJECT
Did you see how fast Pike’s arm moved?

RENEE
Like a ninja!

Pike set Iggy up near the corner in a standing head scissors and motioned for a buckle bomb!

RENEE
Looking for a Truth Bomb!

Luckily, Ignatius succeeded in upending Pike with a back body drop!

REJECT
Pike very well could have ended Ignatius Maddix’s career if he hit that Truth Bomb.

Pike found his footing before Iggy and pitched him through the ropes. After following his handsome foe outside, Pike slammed that gorgeous face into the announce desk!

RENEE
I appreciate the close up of Iggy but watch it!

The Wayward Son grabbed a monitor, thinking he could blast his foe. Instead, Ignatius blasted him, smoking him with a lariat that carried both big men over the announce desk and onto Reject!

REJECT
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

RENEE
Are you okay, Reject?

REJECT
Of course not!

Pained, Pike crawled from behind the desk and found his way back into the ring. Ignatius followed suit, only instead he found his way to the top turnbuckle.

RENEE
That’s more the territory of Landon than Ignatius!

The Masked Assassian fired off a top rope lariat that the Georgia native barely avoided that with a duck.  As Ignatius rolled to his feet, Pike unload on him with a gore!

RENEE
Smoking Gun!

The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Pike didn’t realize Ignatius’ foot found the ropes and proceeded to parade around the ring in celebration!

PIKE
I am the ruler of the Multiverse!

But Pike found Ignatius was ready for him as the Madrid native hit a SNAKE EYES!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Followed by a BIG BOOT!

“YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

And then a….

GO 2 SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

The cover….

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

Winner: Ignatius Maddix, via pinfall

There was no time to celebrate for Ignatius as JOSE CANT-SI came and bashed his knee with a lead pipe!

RENEE
That scoundrel!

The Gem of TMW repeatedly hammered his former leader’s knee until the pipe was bent out of shape. After that Jose helped Pike to his feet and together they stood tall over Iggy!

RENEE
What evil people. What low life jerks!

Gray Malin at The Beverly Hills Hotel | Gray Malin

Beverly Hills Hotel

Painbow’s car finally rolls into the front of the historic luxury hotel. Within moments a valet with his hat lowered is at the side of the door.

VALET
Get your car, sir?

PAINBOW
Yeah. Whatever.

Painbow steps out the car and throws the key at the valet who clumsily bobbles catching them.

After that, the rainbow-haired gangster turns to the entry way. The hotel is full of fabulously dressed people. As well as people just trying to see someone famous.

PAINBOW
Where you at, Cayley? Come on out fuck-

Suddenly the valet slams Painbow’s head into his own hood!

PAINBOW
Ooof!

Again the valet slams Painbow’s head into the hood of his wraith!

The onlookers are in a panic and scream bloody murder!

Again Painbow endured a slam into his hood! This time the valet’s hat falls off to reveal he’s Blaine Cayley!

BLAINE
Oh I do feel wicked today!

Painbow grabs onto Blaine and slams him onto the hood of the car!

BLAINE
You don’t have to play rough to get my pants off.

PAINBOW
Fuck you, faggot!

Painbow pitches Blaine into an old lady with a walker. Abs that’s about as heelish as it gets!

But Blaine is no good guy as he throws the walker at Painbow’s head!

Painbow ducks….but Blaine hits one of the many police cruisers pulling in front of the hotel!

BLAINE
Damn!

PAINBOW
You the police!

BLAINE
Hardly! You bloody advertised to the whole world where you’d be... you snitch!

Painbow lunges for Blaine, only for both of them to be restrained by police officers!

PAINBOW
You the police!

And on that we…

FADE OUT

• Chanel #99 changed the title to TMW 3/11/2021