OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

TMW 1/3/2021

The latest edition of TMW opened with Lisa Ann, looking quite pretty and bra less in a business suit as she sat behind her desk.

LISA ANN
Welcome to TMW. I know we live in very divisive times. But I think I have something that’s going to unify the people the world over. I have something that is going to set TMW on fire. I present to you the 2021 King of The Ring tournament! Yes, that’s right, everybody, our collection of tough guys will compete tonight and at New Years Spectacular 21 to be crowned the 2021  King of The Ring. And for all you oddsmakers let’s take a look at the brackets…

Brannigan Bracket
Marty Fox Vs Jesse Ferguson
Painbow Vs Bi-Curious George

Caboose Bracket
Alexander Vs Luther Mandela
Tanner Neptine Vs 2XS

LISA ANN
Whew! My panties are wet in excitement. And we’re about to see if Jesse Ferguson versus Marty Fox can live up to the hype!

Brannigan Bracket:
***King Of The Ring Quarterfinals: Jesse Ferguson W/Amber and Jessica Ferguson Vs Marty Fox W/Doc White***

RENEE
Welcome to TMW! There’s a lot of what in sports entertainment are called combustible elements in this match.

REJECT
If Jessica behaves herself that’s one less problem for Jesse to worry about.

RENEE
If Jessica behaves herself? Jesse’s the main problem!

The two men locked up to start and traded wristlocks with Jesse getting the upper hand. The Queens native was eager to pursue his advantage and tried to tangle Marty into all sorts of holds. But Marty took the fight to Jesse with forearms until Jesse flung him over the ropes with a hip toss! As Marty recovered outside, Jesse started to take off the turnbuckle padding.

JESSICA
Referee Clem, be observant!

Jesse was caught in the act then got caught by a missile dropkick from Marty! Doc cheered his friend on as he hit a standing moonsault into a two count. But Jesse was able to use the knee ala Triple H and tangle Marty into an Octupus Stretch. But thanks to Doc rooting him on, Marty was able to fight out the hold! The popular youngster then hit a tornado enziguri known as StopWatch on Jesse! That got a big pop from Doc!

REJECT
Doc’s is settling into the role as Marty’s hoe.

RENEE
That isn’t what she is, Reject.

REJECT
Not yet. But Marty’s about to turn a housewife into a ho. Keep pimpin, young man.

Marty rifled off a series of forearms to Jesse’s face and then drilled him with a jawbreaker! The cover was made and might have got three if it weren’t for Amber putting Jesse’s foot on the ropes.

JESSICA
Clem, Clem, Amber is cheating. Your job is to stop her.

Clem gave a warning to Amber, which pissed the usually stolid babe off. She wound up shoving Jessica to the ground! Doc ran to Jessica’s defense, and then she got shoved to the ground too! All of this served to distrac  Jesse. That led Marty to hitting him with a bulldog! As Jesse was laid out, Marty nailed him with diving double stomp to the back of the head!

RENEE
Hoverboard!

And that ended Jesse’s KOTR hopes!

Winner: Marty Fox, via pinfall

REJECT
What did I tell you? Jessica is the problem.

RENEE
No, Jesse keeps trying to cheat when he has a sister who hates him in his corner. Jesse is the problem. And that’s why he won’t face the winner of Bi-Curious George versus Painbow.

Brannigan Bracket:
***King Of The Ring Quarterfinals: Painbow Vs Bi-Curious George W/Honey Dove***

RENEE
Look at that, Reject. George has Honey Dove at his side!

REJECT
Even a freaky dude like George can get a baddie if he lays the pipe correctly.

Painbow was not very happy to see his first round opponent was BCG.

PAINBOW
Yo, fuck that, I ain’t wrestling no faggot ass faggot.

RENEE
Yikes!

BCG
Honey, I’m no homo. I’m a homie!  I’m for the gents and the ladies!

PAINBOW
Ain’t no such thing as being bi. If you suck dick you a faggot.

RENEE
Come for the wrestling, stay for the identity politics.

But there was someone who had an opinion on all of this….HONEY DOVE…the busty blond who had been captive of BCG.

HONEY
Painbow, you’re a mean man! And you’re rude. Every bit of Georgie Porgie is made for good girls like me and bad boys like you.

Painbow had enough and slugged George in the face. To George’s credit, he fought back up until the point that Painbow threw him in the corner. Georgie was a tough guy and blew a kiss at Painbow and dared him to come on in.

PAINBOW
I told you I ain’t with this faggot shit!

Painbow was ready to leave and forfeit but got pounced on by BCG. BCG tangled him into an Abdominal Stretch, then somehow transitioned it into throwing him shoulder first into the ring posts!

REJECT
Lost in everything George does is the fact that he has extensive wrestling experience. This is a guy who starred in BUSTLE then in SMUSH and even fought in Arriba. The guy is good.

BCG worked over the shoulder of Painbow with simple but effective holds. Unfortunately, Painbow had two arms and the other arm drilled the fuck out of BCG with a wild lariat!

RENEE
Ah!

The Georgia native stomped away at BCG with such fury that it might have been considered a hate crime. Next, Painbow chucked BCG over the ropes and landed him in front of a concerned Honey Dove.

RENEE
It was intense on Raw Is Whore with George and Honey, Alix needed three changes of panties and two new dildos.

Painbow continued to stomp away at George, sticking to his brawling offense. A problem arose when 2XS arrived berating George. Strangely though, Painbow was none too happy to see him.

PAINBOW
Naw, we ain’t doing this. We ain’t having a faggot convention out here.

2XS
What did you call me?

PAINBOW
You heard me, faggot.

2XS
I am the epitome of masculinity.

BCG took advantage of the distraction to toss Painbow bad shoulder first into the ring steps! He kissed 2XS on the cheek and man that annoyed 2XS and then returned to the ring. Painbow tried to roll away but got caught in a keylock by Georgie.

HONEY
You can do it, Georgie!

2XS
What is this, my dove? Love for that creature?

HONEY
Oh baby, he’s magical!

REJECT
I feel bad for Painbow. A dude who came from the poorest city in Georgia, got drafted by the Knicks, too violent to play for them, joined the baddest stable in wrestling and now is mixed up in a bisexual love triangle.

Painbow powered out the hold but couldn’t stop George from nailing him with a dropkick to the arm. The Georiga native staggered backwards and Georgie pounced on him with a cross arm breaker!

RENEE
This could be it! This could be all for Painbow!

But, Painbow was again able to power out of the hold! BCG leaped onto Painbow for a tornado DDT, only to get shoved off by the former Knicks draft pick. Honey Dove was on the apron for some reason and George bumped into her! That sent the blond beauty flying into 2XS’ arms!

2XS
Bastard!

Georgie was very worried about Honey Dove, which caused him to get ran through by Painbow’s big boot!

RENEE
That Bitch Kicks!

And that was the end of BCG’s KOTR dreams.

Winner:  Painbow, via pinfall

REJECT
Pity Marty Fox because that boy has Painbow next.

Backstage Terry Taylor was on hand with Painbow’s future opponent, Marty Fox…

TAYLOR
Marty, there you have it. You’ll face The Shell Gang’s Painbow in the semi-finals of the King of The Ring tournament. Painbow is a foot taller than you and outweighs you by almost 100 pounds. What are you going to do?

MARTY
Same thing I always do? Kill It!

The Young Cucks had a sitdown interview with Josh Matthews to address the fact that they have cost The Bounty Hunter three straight matches.

MATTHEWS
Don’t you think that by your actions you have deprived The Bounty Hunter, your leader in The Three Hyenas a spot in The King of The Ring tournament?

MONTELL
Touchy subject, Joshua.

JORDAN
And the only thing we like to tough is other dude’s girls!

MONTELL
Re-lax, J-math. You’ve been in da biz longer than us. You know things don’t always go as planned. But, our guy The Bounty Hunter has a plan for us to show our stuff at New Years Spectacular against a mystery opponent.

JORDAN
And we’re gonna steal the show like we steal dude’s girls!

Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
Gonna find you and take it slowly

Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
Gonna find you and make you want me

The Shell Gang were out en masse for an in ring promo,

WESLEY
Shell Gang in this bitch! Let’s take a little Insta Survey, who here came for The Shell Gang? And who here came for TMW?

The results as shown on The Shell Gang’s IG account are 90% SG, 10% TMW

WESLEY
It’s hard to be so popular.

IGNATIUS
Fabian! You and me got a stable versus title match at New Years Spectacular! You’ve been going around Los Angeles, hell going around the world telling people you were The Shell Gang leader. But every one in this ring, I put The Shell Gang shirt on. I put The Shell Gang shirt on you, Fabian, and I made your name ring bells in this industry. I run The Shell Gang! And The Shell Gang runs this industry! Fabian-

Staring at the night sky
Trying not to wonder why
You never been the word to cry
Said you right to other side
You think you need to save me
Just tell me something not to wonder why
Staring at other place trying not to wonder why

After Hero is done playing we cut to an image of a NAKED and THRUSTING FABIAN NYSTROM, while QUEEN ESTHER unusually dressed in RIDING GEAR

FABIAN
Congratulations, jerky! You can feel free to slam ass with that collection of missing chromosome members, but my member will be slamming ass of the finest, what did you call her, Queenie?

QUEEN ESTHER
We call her broodmare!

The camera pans down to find that Fabian is fucking Krista!

amber michaels anal2.gif

KRISTA
Oh, Fabian, you are a Golden God!

QUEEN ESTHER
I shall make a funny comment, otherwise known as a zinger! Krista, by virtue of being a lady of the night and removing her own clothes for intercourse has done something you shall never do, Ignatius, and that is take my lord’s title belt from his waist!

KRISTA
Oh, keep fucking it, baby!

IGNATIUS
I’m not gonna get shit talked by some ginger bitch.

FABIAN
Careful, jackass! Your family is only known because of this ginger bitch! But, I am known for having a dick that stretches to Andromeda!

KRISTA
Oh, baby, you make me see stars!

amber michaels anal.gif

FABIAN
The only star you need is right here!

IGNATIUS
Fabian, you had your chance to be the man, and we see what you do with it? You hide out with bitches!

FABIAN
If being a coward means fucking a hot MILF while a hot ginger cheers me on then call me-

KRISTA
Courage the cowardly dog!

QUEEN
Bow-wow!

KRISTA
Arf-arf-rf! Fuck me like the bitch I am!

QUEEN ESTHER
You heard the lady, my good sir!

Fabian's obedient like his name was Rover!

amber michaels anal3.gif

FABIAN
Iggy, Krista’s not the only hoe I’m beating up! At New Years Spectacular you’re next, jerkoff!

Caboose Bracket:
***King Of The Ring Quarterfinals: Tanner Neptune Vs 2XS W/Amelia Von Krueger***

2XS was in a bad mood and started out the match chopping the hell out of Tanner. He backed the Florida native to the corner and lit him up with chops before tossing him through the ropes to the outside.

RENEE
Undie Brown last time and now Tanner Neptune. Everyone is catching the brunt of 2XS’ wrath.

2XS followed Tanner outside, where he chucked him into the steel guardrail back first. Tanner groaned in pain as he sagged against the metal. More pain followed as The Neon Babylon blasted him across the chest with more chops!

“KEEP IT TAN! KEEP IT TAN! KEEP IT TAN!” the socially distanced crowd chanted.

Tanner got thrown back into the ring where he was promptly sent into the corner. But he blocked another round of knife edge chops and then leveled 2XS with a leaping spin kick! After that big kick, Tanner went off the top rope with a springboard body splash! Cover…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

2XS blocked Tanner’s DDT effort and tried to turn things into a double arm suplex. But instead, Tanner bridged back and suplexed him! Another cover got counted by Referee Scotty 2 Hotty…

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

2XS was up in a flash and rocked Tanner with a front flip neck beaker known as Turn The Beat Around!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!”

AVK
Hhahhaha, you look good suffering, Tanner. I bet you’d suffer even more with my strap on in your ass!

RENEE
Yikes!

2XS choked away at Tanner, pushing the limits of the 5 count. Naturally, Tanner got up breathing heavily, which lead 2XS to deliver a spinning chop to the throat!

AVK
Oh yeah, I bet my strap on would look good lodged in your throat, bitch boy!

REJECT
He does look like a bottom.

RENEE
He doesn’t!

Tanner got backed into the corner where 2XS choked away with the boot as if his name were Ignatius. Scotty enforced the 5 count, which got 2XS to threaten to maul him with his manicured nails.

RENEE
I think George has uh really made 2XS hinged.

2XS turned his attention back to Tanner only to get rocked by a springboard dropkick! Somehow 2XS was able to get to his feet. However, that did him little good as Tanner showed some power with a big slam!

REJECT
Nice variation from Tanner Neptune.

The cover…

ONE!

TWO!

The Florida native came off the ropes and hit 2XS with a big bulldog! Then Tanner came off the ropes once again and hit a rolling thunder!

RENEE
Tan It Like You Mean It!

TANNER
Toy Box, we got this!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAA!”

Or did they? 2XS suddenly hit Tanner with another flipping neckbreaker!

RENEE
There’s that big signature move by 2XS.

2XS noticed a problem when he found Honey Dove pleading with AVK over something. The Austrian, AVK grew quite angry and tossed Honey Dove into the ring. Tanner, who didn’t see this, dropkicked 2XS in the back! Of course 2XS went tumbling into Honey Dove, which knocked her out of the ring! Tanner still didn’t notice this as he school boy’ed 2XS into a winning pin!

Winner: Tanner Neptune, via pinfall

RENEE
And now Tanner Neptune moves on to face Luther Mandella of BLK. But what about Honey Dove?

AVK was half nursing Honey Dove back to health, half lecturing her. But she grew enraged to the point of screaming as BCG came to let Honey Dove suckle his nipples to nurse her!

REJECT
What the fuck?

More mayhem ensued as PAINBOW ran through an unaware Tanner with a big boot!

REJECT
Where did that monster come from?

The 6’8 Painbow stomped away at Tanner until SAMMI CAYLEY arrived with a lead pipe and took it to Painbow’s back!

PAINBOW
Fuck!

Sammi hit Painbow again and again until Painbow was left with no choice but to escape.

RENEE
It is utter mayhem and insanity in The Toy Box!

REJECT
What the hell is Sammi thinking?

RENEE
That’s kind of crazy when a billion dollar heiress can run off a hardened gangster!

REJECT
Who was a draft pick of my Knicks. We lose again!

Out next was the Always Pimpin Champion, Sgt.Holt along with Private Warthog.

SGT.HOLT
It only took a pandemic for me to see it, but this country is going to hell in a hand basket! I’m honestly surrounded by idiots. The one person I speak with who has any sense is Private Warthog. But the rest of America, oh boy, you guys are dumb as rocks. Some yahoo web geek put a pool on OAOAST.com on who will win the Always Pimpin Title match myself and Abdullah Abir Nerdly at New Years Spectacular, and 77 percent of you said Abdullah would win. That means 77 percent of you are retards!

RENEE
He can’t call our fans that!

SGT.HOLT
I shouldn’t have to fight Abdullah in the first place. There was never a number one contender match, He just got into Lisa Ann’s ear and sold his usual bag of lies. But in the ring you can’t sell tricks, You can’t tell a story, Abdullah. The truth will come out, Nerdly, and that truth is that I am an American icon, the last of my kind and there ain’t a prayer you can say that’ll put you over me!

PRIVATE WARTHOG
Semper fi!

SGT.HOLT
Hoo-rah!

***Caboose Bracket
King Of The Ring Quarterfinal: Alexander The Magnficent W/Logan Mann Vs Luther Mandela***

LOGAN
You waited for a real star to arrive, and here he is! Alexander The Magnificent!

Alexander flexed the guns to Luther Mandela, which just got him punched in the face!

LOGAN
You don’t hit Alexander in the face! That’s like hitting Prince in the face!

Luther pounded Alexander into the corner then sent him hard into the opposite corner. The muscle bound Greek came rumbling back with a lariat. But the Englishman ducked and hit a neckbreaker on Alexander. As Logan continued to bitch, his client was slung about with a cravate and then thrown down with a twisting neckbreaker.

REJECT
Lots of experience in and around that ring between Logan, Alexander and Luther.

Luther went to the second rope and dropped the knee onto the back of Alexander’s neck. Yet, when he tried for a chinlock, Alexander easily powered out. The Greek then hit a Snake Eyes in honor of his Shell Gang leader and further copied Iggy by decking Luther with a big boot!

ALEXANDER
I’m the star!

LOGAN
You’re Brad Pitt!

ALEXANDER
I’m bigger than Brad Pitt!

Alexander proceeded to choke Luther on the ropes, ignoring the count of Referee Scotty 2 Hotty. Even as Scotty physically tried to pry Alexander from his prey, The Mangifcent wasn’t having it.

REJECT
No offense to Scotty but he’s not much match for Alexander.

But Alexander grew angry that Scotty touched him and shoved him to the ground!

RENEE
That jerk!

Taking his attention off Luther was a bad idea as Luther spun him around him and hit a Brannigan style neckbreaker! Alexander rolled away in pain, allowing Luther to attack the neck with a whiplash attack.

REJECT
Alexander may have made a critical error shoving Scotty 2 Hotty to the ground.

RENEE
He should be disqualified in my opinion.

Logan tried to get into the ring, but was warded off by a swat from Luther. But the distraction allowed Alexander to try and take his foe into the Torture Rack! However, Luther slipped out the hold and shoved Alexander forward. The Greek nearly barrelled into Scotty, using some deft agility to stop himself from tramping the former WWF tag champion.

ALEXANDER
Watch it, geek!

Suddenly, Alexander got sucked into a Chicken Wing Facelock by Luther!

RENEE
Apartheid!

With no place to go, no ropes to grab onto, Alexander had to tap!

Winner: Luther Mandela, via submission

RENEE
Luther Mandela advances through the Caboose Bracket! He will face Tanner Neptune!

REJECT
That match could have gone either way. But when you spend too much time focusing on the official, like Alexander did, then a smart opponent is going to jump all over you. And Luther Mandela is a smart opponent.

RENEE
Our New Years Spectacular card is big one!

Title Vs Stable: Fabian Nystrom defends the Galaxy Title against Ignatius Maddix, who defends The Shell Gang’s very existence!

Always Pimpin Title: Sgt.Holt © W/Warthog Vs Abdullah Abir Nerdly

The Young Cucks Vs A Mystery Opponent As Selected By The Bounty Hunter

The King Of The Ring:

Brannigan Bracket
Marty Fox Vs Painbow

Caboose Bracket
Luther Mandela Vs Tanner Neptune