OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 10/21/02

Chanel #99

Blackness, then the camera turns on to show a room where the Chairman of the OaOast, Bill Watts, with the other 10 board members around a large table.

BILL WATTS

Good evening. Before we head to the ring for some hard-hittin', smash mouth wrestling -- the board & I would like to thank you for letting us into your homes to watch this great show. With "Doomsday" coming up on Ontober 27th on SMPPV, there's a few things the Board would like to shall with all the OaOast fans.

Starting tonight, this show you're watching right now is going back to it's roots. Welcome back to "the Intense Zone." We at the OaOast feel nobody is being "helddown" any longer. The best and brightest the OaOast has to offer will shine.

Secondly, we are once again re-naming a OaOast championship. The United States Television title is now called the OaOast North American Championship. Now our fans north of the border won't leave left out.

[Door cracks open]

Tony "The Body" walks inside the boards office.

BILL

What can we do for you, Tony?

TONY "THE BODY"

Bill, why the change? Don't you think something is wrong?

BILL

No. Mr. Popick -- our Commissioner suggest the changes and the board happened to agree with him.

BOARD MEMBER #5

Well, Mr. Watts, now that I think about it, I see Tony's point. Commissioner Popick hasn't been around the offices the past two weeks.

BOARD MEMBER #2

He's right, sir. Commissioner Popick hasn't even reported to the office in Atlanta.

TONY

Get the point, Bill?

BILL

How do I know you envy Comissioner Popick?

TONY

What the hell does that mean? Are you saying I somehow hate Popick that I would set him up.

BILL

Maybe.

TONY

You must be going senile, you old bastard! That's what you are. A senile old bastard!

BILL

Mrs. Horny-Anderson, would you please call security.

MRS. HORNY-ANDERSON

Right away, Mr. Watts.

TONY

I better go.

Tony runs past Watts and dives right through a GLASS window. Tony lands on Rikishi, who just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

BILL

He knows how to make a helluva exit, right?

(Dead air)

BILL

Right?!

BOARD MEMBERS

(All at same time)

Yes, sir!

The old IntenseZone logo appears, and Prodigy’s “FireStarter” blares as the pyro rains down, for the return of INTENSEzone!

*DING DING DING* and we start off with a match!

Eminem's "Lose Yourself" plays as Reject comes out to a lot of boos. AC/DC's "Hell's Bells" plays as the crowd pops big for the music, but when EL DANDY~! comes out, no one really responds to the new face.

The bell rings and the two circle each other. They lock up as Reject grabs a side headlock. Dandy backs him into the ropes and throws him off. Reject gets a tackle and runs the ropes. Dandy drops down as Reject jumps over him, and then does a leapfrog. Reject stops and nails a quick back kick to knock Dandy backwards. Reject bounces off the ropes and nails Dandy with a HUGE spinning heel kick. Dandy rolls backwards over his neck and lands adjacent to the ropes as Reject comes off the ropes again and hits ROLLING THUNDER.

Reject picks Dandy up and nails him with an elbow smash. He brings him over to the corner, and then whips him in. He charges but Dandy gets his boot up. Dandy climbs to the top rope as Reject staggers around. He leaps off and nails him with a Missile Dropkick. He covers for 2. Dandy picks him up and whips him off the ropes. Dandy goes off the opposite ropes and looks for a Yakuza Kick, but Reject grabs it and hits the STEPOVER SPIN KICK! He brings Dandy over to the top rope and sits him on it. He goes up and faces the ring, grabbing him in a Stunner and HITS THE REALITY CHECK!!!

Reject holds his arm up and jawjacks with the crowd. He goes up to the top rope and comes off with the FIVE...STAR...FROG SPLASH!!! ONE...TWO...DANDY GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!! Reject motions that it's over and puts Dandy on the top rope again. He yells at the fans again and grabs a DDT! He lifts Dandy off the tope rope...but DANDY LANDS ON HIS FEET! He grabs Reject around the waist and nails an OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY!!! Reject gets up and charges at Dandy, but Dandy hits a T-BONE SUPLEX!!!

The crowd is behind EL DANDY~! as Dandy kicks Reject in the gut and hits a LYGERBOMB!!! ONE...TWO...NO!!!! Reject gets the shoulder up. Dandy picks him up and gets a double underhook, but Reject backdrops out of it. He brings Dandy close to a turnbuckle and HITS THE SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT. ONE...TWO...HE PICKS UP DANDY!!! He says that he is going for one more!! He goes to the top and launches off with a CORKSCREW MOONSAULT...but it misses!!! Dandy sees the opportunity and goes to the top rope himself. BIG TIME FROG SPLASH!!! He picks up Reject and puts him in position...EL DANDYATOR!!! ONE...TWO...THREE!!! Dandy stands over Reject and berates him for taunting him so much!!!!

Mike Tenay: We’ll be back after this with an interview with the In-Crowd!

Backstage, The In Crowd (Zack Malibu, EvenflowDDT, Alison, and the newest member, Bif Everchad) are maxin' and relaxin'. BE is occupied with whatever is on the television, while Zack sits in a leather recliner, munching on cheese and crackers. Evenflow is sitting on the couch next to Alison, and all seems calm.

Evenflow reaches for his glass of wine, but drops it when putting it back on the table. The glass shatters, sending little pieces of shrapnel everywhere.

EfDDT:"God damn...heeey now..."

Evenflow stares lovingly at the pieces of glass on the floor.

EfDDT:"Tiny, tiny pieces of glass, perfect to cover one's hand in! Dude, I SO need to find tar right now!"

BE:"I think you've seen Kickboxer too many times, bro. Here Alison, let me get that for you."

Bif goes to the floor to start cleaning up the mess, but sneaks a peek at Alison (who is wearing a skirt).

EfDDT:"AHEM."

BE:"What?"

EfDDT:"You'd better be crossed eyed, or else you're going to be!"

BE:"Is that a threat?"

Zack hops out of his recliner.

ZM:"Guys...GUYS! Can we just chill here? Now look, we can't afford to have any bickering, whether it's behind closed doors or out there in that ring. There's enough going on in this company that's putting everyone on edge. 'Flow, you took a spill over the edge recently, and God help me if I'm not trying to loosen you up a bit. Alison, you're doing a great job, as always. Bif, you're a welcome addition to the ranks, and I'm proud to have you aboard. But The In Crowd cannot be about in-fighting. We've got to keep our cools and..."

A knock at the door interrupts Zack. Alison goes to answer it. She opens the door, and Superstar pushes his way into the room.

SS:"Hey gang."

ZM:"What do you want?"

SS:"Oh nothing, I just came by to see my old friends, see what was up, wish you luck in your match tonight, you know the routine."

ZM:"Yeah, I know it."

Superstar looks over Zack's shoulder, at Bif.

SS:"What's up newbie?"

BE:"From what your groupies tell me, not you. I'm sure that I could be of some assistance to them, though. After all, when you left The In Crowd, you stopped getting "in" altogether."

Zack, Evenflow and Alison all chuckle.

SS:"Funny, huh? Typical Bill and Ted humor from the Kings Of Comedy here. Well let me tell you something, Zack. Let me tell all of you something. It seems that these last few months, The In Crowd has lost something. In fact, you haven't been the same since you lost your star power. You guys always said I was the future of the stable, but I'll be damned if I'm not ruining the present form of it!"

EfDDT:"Ruining us? Did you stick your hand into CWM's stash or something?"

SS:"No, a pure athlete like myself doesn't need to indulge in any of that, nor do I need to party hard, or drink myself into oblivion. It appears that, combined with the fact that you've taken more blows than Tommy Lee at a nympho convention has rendered your mind a mass of gelatin."

ZM:"Big words from such a little man, SS."

SS:"You're one to talk, Zack. God, you've choked so many times I'm surprised the referees haven't resorted to the Heimlich. You know, tonight's going to be no different, only that you won't choke. You're just simply going to go down."

BE:"Kind of like your girl did on me last night, right?"

SS:"What was that?"

Superstar goes for Bif, but Zack blocks his way.

ZM:"You know, Superstar, you had it easy. You had it made. I took you under my wing, when you were the fresh blood, the newbie, just like Bif here. And you won some and you lost some, and we stuck beside you, just like you did us. When you felt the need to break out on your own, it was amicable. But you have developed into such an egotistical, snot nosed freakin' glory hound, that it makes me wonder. Makes me wonder if it's worth trusting people, because they're only going to screw you over. Whether it's a day, a month, years down the line, everyone has their own agenda. I've got mine. But I'm not about screwing over my friends, my allies, or my company to get what I want. You think you're a hot shit? You want to "break out" so bad. Tell you what, tonight, I'm putting my #1 Contendership on the line, no questions asked."

EfDDT:"Zack, dude, I..."

ZM:"Stay out of it!"

Zack turns back to SS, who is smiling.

ZM:"Oh man, foolish pride has taken your senses away, Zack. I used to look up to you, but now I'm just going to have to look down at you when I'm standing on top of the world! I'll see you in a bit."

Superstar walks out, and slams the door.

EfDDT:"Zack, man what are you doing?"

BE:"Yeah, you've waited FOREVER to get another shot at the belt. Do you know what you're doing?"

ZM:"I hope so."

BE:"Well, I've got your back. I'll even come out to the ring if you need me to."

EfDDT:"Wait a sec...who appointed YOU team mascot?"

BE:"I was just..."

EfDDT:"Blah blah blah nothing...Zack can take care of himself. If he gets into trouble, THEN we hit the ring, right Zack?"

ZM:"Look, just let me go out there tonight and have the match. If I brought you guys out there, things could backfire."

EfDDT:"Zack, are you...WORRIED?"

ZM:"Not worried about things, 'Flow, just trying to make sense of them. Now I gotta get ready."

Zack goes to prepare for his match, while his three friends look on in concern.

Mike Tenay: And now, the #1 Contendership for the North American TV Title is next!

NazMistry vs. Thunderkid

North American TV Title Shot on the line!

"System of the Down" hits and the fans rise to a standing ovation for NazMistry, an unlikely but yet popular rising face in the OaOasT. The luchadore slaps the fans' hands and enters the ring.

"God of Thunder" rocks the arena as the Thunderkid, Reject's tag-team partner jumps out to a suprisingly big pop, but then the cheer seques into boos. Reject makes an appearance to wish Thunderkid well, and then departs backstage.

Thunderkid pops onto the ring apron, and cuts a crotch-chop to Naz, a sign of disrespect. TK feels this is his time to shine.

The bell rings as the ref slides in, so we have a match!

TK and Naz lockup, Tk getting the advantage with a headlock. Naz uses leverage and flips over TK, hitting a modified Edgecution for a 1 count only. TK gets right up and nails Naz with a stiff kick, frustrated with being caught off guard.

Naz staggers up, and into a ddt by TK for a 2 count. It's obvious TK is targeting the head of Naz, trying to give the luchadore a concussion.

TK goes for a baseball slide to Naz's head, but Naz hits a breakdancing move and lifts himself up and over, locking TK in with a headscissors submission. TK was so close to the ropes that it didnt really matter, and the hold is quickly relinquished.

Naz takes control with a whip to the far turnbuckle...somersaulting into a belly to belly throw, TK landing in the middle of the ring. Naz goes up top as Reject makes his way down ringside.

Naz hits a moonsault! onto TK and covers...1...2...no! Reject pulls Naz out...but then pulls TK up to his feet... TOTAL REJECTION!

Naz is stunned, and quickly covers as Reject watches...1...2...3!

Your winner and new #1 Contender for the North American TV Title, NazMistry

Greenmist comes running out and tells Naz to hightail it, the two leave as Reject stands over a fallen ThunderKid...He grabs a mike.

" So Thunderkid, I guess you want to know my reasons for turning on you?"

"I am sick and tired of being unappreciated. Being used as a Stepping Stone"

"Week after Week, Match after Match, I have to carry your Sorry Ass and where does it get me?"

"NOWHERE! You get all the Title Shots, You get all the Television Time.What do I get? NOTHING!"

"Why the hell do you think we are The OAOMEF Tag Team Champions? Becuase of you? NO! It was because of me busting my Ass trying to get us The Titles and Opportunities that we never got while we were in The Deadly Alliance"

"I thought we were Partners, but you used me to get to the top and showed me no respect" So now, I am going to have to beat some respect into you"

Mike Tenay: Umm, up next fans, this isn’t going to be pretty. Sandman defends his X-Title…

Someone help Thunderkid please…

OAOAST X-Title

Masked Mystery Eskimo vs. Sandman9000

Barbed Wire Boards and Lightbulb Boards

“Ice Ice Baby” hits as Masked Mystery Eskimo sleds his way down to the ring. MME would love nothing more then to take the OAOAST X-Title back to the OAOMEF and ruin whatever plans the OAOAST has for Doomsday. He just has to beat Sandman at his own game.

“Five Minutes Alone” hits as Sandman9000 strolls out, bandanas around his face, X-Title around his waist. 6 days away from others entering his own personal hell. 6 days until Doomsday…

Two barbed wire boards are in the corners of the ring; the other two corners have fluorescent lightbulb boards leaning against them.

The official calls for the bell, and the two men square off. MME teases a double-leg takedown, as Sandman sidesteps. MME is throwing all kinds of head and body fakes towards Sandman, who stays on defense. Finally, Sandman winds up next to a lightbulb board, decides he’s had enough, grabs a bulb from the board, and cracks MME upside the head with it!

MME staggers back, pulling glass out of his mask, when Sandman clotheslines MME down to the ground. MME is still staggered as Sandman pulls him up, shoots him off the ropes, and hits a big back body drop! MME is in trouble, backed against the ropes, as Sandman comes off with a Cactus clothesline, sending both men to the floor!

MME is still reeling, as Sandman starts setting up chairs on the floor. Sandman has six chairs opened up next to each other, as MME rises to his feet. MME stalks Sandman, looking to grab him from behind, but Sandman spins and catches MME with a boot to the stomach. Sandman rolls MME so that he is lying on all six chairs, then rolls into the ring. After playing to the crowd, Sandman runs the ropes and goes for his No Hands Somersault Senton, but MME moves and Sandman crashes through the six chairs!

Sandman is down and hurt, as MME grabs two chairs that aren’t completely wrecked and tosses them into the ring. MME pulls Sandman up by his hair, and tosses the champ into the ring. Once there, Sandman is slow to get up, but quick to go down as MME cracks him across the spine with a chair shot!

Sandman reels in pain, as MME drags him back to his feet. MME shoots Sandman off the ropes, and hits a drop toe hold, before quickly leaping to his feet and dropping an elbow across Sandman’s back. Sandman is in obvious pain, as MME pulls Sandman to his feet and hits a backbreaker.

Sandman is gritting his teeth madly, trying to get back to his feet. MME, meanwhile, has one of the barbed wire boards out of the corner, and instead has it leaning against the second rope in the middle of the ring. Sandman is slowly up to his feet, hunched over, slowly turning around into a big boot to the midsection from MME, who hooks Sandman up, lifts him into the air, and drives him back-first through the barbed wire board against the ropes with a northern lights suplex! MME holds on, 1…..2…Sandman kicks out.

Sandman is trying to free himself, as MME sets both chairs up next to each other. Sandman is almost out of the barbed wire when a kick to the forehead knocks him back down. MME stomps on Sandman a few more times, before finally pulling him out of the barbed wire. The official kicks the broken board out of the ring, as MME leads Sandman to the two open chairs. MME hooks Sandman up, and drives him through both chairs with a Falcon Arrow! Sandman is in absolute agony as MME knocks the broken chairs out of the way and covers, 1…2…Sandman kicks out!

MME is showing obvious frustration, as he throws the broken chairs out of the ring. Sandman is using the ropes to help himself up, until MME rushes over with a vicious knee to Sandman’s back, sending him back down to the mat. MME is attempting to cripple Sandman in order to win this match, as he drops another knee across Sandman’s back.

MME pulls two bulbs off of the board in the corner, and smash them across Sandman’s back! Sandman’s injured back can’t even take the impact of two bulbs breaking across his clothed body, as he rolls around on the mat and glass! MME pulls Sandman to his feet and hits a belly-to-back suplex, then covers, 1….2…Sandman kicks out.

MME pulls Sandman to his feet and shoots him off the ropes, however, Sandman holds on to the ropes. MME charges, causing Sandman to duck his head, and MME to stop and kick him square in the face! Sandman reels back, as MME grabs Sandman and whips him into the lightbulb board in the corner! The board doesn’t break, but all of the lightbulbs on it does!

Sandman collapses to the mat in torture, as MME throws the board out of the ring. MME instead tries to apply a Frostbite Facelock, but Sandman makes it to the ropes before MME can fully apply the hold! MME pounds away on Sandman’s back even more, but Sandman wiggles free as MME tries to apply the Frostbite Facelock! Sandman goes to his feet as MME has a headlock. Sandman drifts behind MME and goes for a belly-to-back suplex, but is unable to lift MME. MME instead hits a go-behind, locks Sandman with a full nelson, and drops Sandman onto his head with a Killer Whale Plex! Sandman’s out, MME covers, new champ, 1….2..Sandman kicks out!

MME can’t believe it, as he confronts the official out of anger. He’s giving Sandman times to unscramble his brain and rest his back. MME turns around, only to be clotheslined in the stomach by Sandman! MME staggers back, then goes after Sandman again but takes another clothesline! Sandman tries another clothesline, but MME grabs the arm and starts looking for the Frostbite Facelock! Sandman is fighting it, and manages to shove MME off, face-first into the barbed wire board in the corner!

Sandman staggers to his feet as MME pulls his face out of the barbed wire; Sandman drags his thumb across his throat and goes to lift MME up for the PSYCHO DRIVAH~! However, Sandman struggles to get MME up due to his back, but finally goes! Sandman holds MME up in the air, until SuperStar blindsides Sandman!

SuperStar, Angle-Plex, and Jingus, MME’s fellow OAOMEF stablemates, all hit the ring. SS and AP drag Sandman to his feet, and dump Sandman through the lightbulb board in the corner. They pull Sandman out of the corner, and set him up for Jingus to hit the DevilBomb, until EvenflowDDT comes rushing down with a barbed wire baseball bat!

Evenflow blasts Jingus across the back with the barbed wire bat, causing the DevilMod to scream in pain! Evenflow ducks an AP clothesline and jabs SS in the stomach with the bat, before swinging at Jingus and knocking him out of the ring! Sandman, meanwhile, tosses AP out of the ring, and Evenflow chases SS out of the ring. MME hits Evenflow from behind, causing him to drop the barbed wire bat! MME tries to lock on the Killer Whale Plex on Evenflow, but Sandman grabs the barbed wire bat and nails MME from behind with it! MME is up and spinning in obvious pain, right into a Dilemma DDT from Evenflow! MME bounces off the mat, right back into Sandman, who finally lifts MME and drills him with the PSYCHO DRIVAH~! Sandman covers, 1…2….3!

Winner (still X-Title champion): Sandman9000 in 10:12

Via: Pinfall, PSYCHO DRIVAH~!

Post match, Sandman is up, holding his back and belt. Evenflow has the barbed wire bat, as the two men stare at each other with hatred flowing out of both. Evenflow points at the belt with the bat; Sandman points at Evenflow and makes the throat slash gesture. Both men start towards each other, but officials hit the ring and separate both of them before they can come to blows. Sandman is escorted up the ramp, as Evenflow is held back, pointing at Sandman with the barbed wire bat.

Mike Tenay: We'll be back...with something. Still have a World title match to go!

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT hits and The OAOAST Champion Cobainwasmurdered (sans Belt) storms down to the ring carrying A Sledgehammer.

CWM: ALFDOGG!! GET OUT HERE NOW! You Son Of A BITCH! You think you can get away with stealing MY belt? I don't think so! GET OUT HERE!

THE WALL hits and Alfdogg comes down to the entrance ramp...he has the OAOAST Championship on his shoulder.

Alf: CWM, I was screwed out of this belt when you beat me. I never got a re-match either. Well tonight I DEMAND a re-match!

CWM: You demand a re-match?!? You don't demand ANYTHING from me! I'm THE OAOAST CHAMPION! I am the best there is! I am...

Alf: A Peice of shit! If you don't give me a title shot you'll NEVER see your belt again!

CWM: ok ok ok! You want a re-match tonight? YOU GOT IT!

Alf: Excelle...

CWM: Wait. I'm not done. You'll get your re-match, but *I* pick the stipulations!

Alf: You think I'm afraid? You think I can't go the limit? CWM, I can beat you no matter what you cook up.

CWM: Keep dreaming, because tonight's match will be a special match. It will be a Last Man Standing match!

But not just any last man standing match! The ring will be surronded with tables,ladders,chairs,sledgehammers, any weapon we want to use!

Alf: So I can beat the shit out of you with all those weapons in order to keep you laid out for 10 seconds on the mat?

CWM: Exactly

Alf: CWM, you just signed your death warrant.

CWM: Maybe. Or maybe I'll show you that I am THAT FUCKING GREAT~!

ZACK MALIBU vs. THE SUPERSTAR

One Fall, #1 Contendership is on the line

"Just Got Wicked" echoes throughout the arena, signalling the introduction of Superstar. He soaks in the boos as he takes his trademark stance at the top of the ramp, with pyro shooting off beside him. SS heads to the ring with a cocky swagger, seemingly unphased by the reception he's received.

The slow intro of "Till I Collapse" begins, and fans start popping like mad. As the chorus hits, a blue spotlight showcases Zack Malibu charging out from the back, working the crowd into a frenzy. Zack's pyro shoots off as he jogs down to the ring, sliding in and finally getting up on the turnbuckles to salute the crowd, as SS looks on.

The lights come back up, and the music dies out. The referee calls for the bell, and the contest is underway.

Zack and SS circle each other for a minute, then lockup. Zack pushes SS back a bit, then gets pushed back by SS. Neither man gets a decisive advantage, so they break, and stare each other down.

Lockup again, and this time Zack quickly moves into a headlock, but Superstar slips out and locks on a hammerlock, only to have Zack counter by spinning around and wrenching Superstar's arm. Superstar counters with an arm wrench of his own, then backs Zack to the ropes, and tries an Irish whip, however Zack counters, but SS won't budge. SS reverses THAT, but Zack keeps his balances, then uses a sweep kick while still holding Superstar's arm, then seguing into an armbar! Superstar starts wriggling immediately, not wanting to get stuck in that position, and is able to grasp the bottom rope. Zack quickly breaks, and SS gets up to one knee, visibly disgusted that Zack is going move for move with him.

Another lockup, and this time Superstar grabs Zack in a front facelock. Malibu counters by backing SS into the corner, and offers a clean break, however SS goes to the eyes, then tosses Zack into the corner. SS nails 2 knife edge chops, then pulls Zack out and plants him with a Russian Legsweep, rolling through with it, landing on his feet, and dropping an elbow on Zack. SS covers, but doesn't hook the leg, and he gets a quick 1 1/2 count on it. SS picks Zack up again and sends him into the ropes, but Zack hangs on to them. SS charges, and Zack backdrops him over the top, but SS lands on his feet on the apron, then slingshots himself in and takes Zack out with a clothesline! A few quick stomps prevent Zack from getting up right away, and he gets sent into the ropes again, however SS puts his head down, so Zack takes advantage...IDOL DRIVER~!...NO! SS punches at the ribs to break Zack's grip...SS drapes a leg across Zack's neck as he's hunched (think Orton/Elix Skipper's finisher), but Zack stands up. Superstar flips onto his feet, and kicks Zack in the gut, STAR POWER II...NO! Zack uses the same strategy SS used, hitting him in the ribs to break the hold. SS backs off, and Zack bounces off the ropes and nails him with a flying forearm! Zack picks him up, another arm wrench, countered by SS, who tries a waistlock...German Suplex with bridge! 1, 2...barely a 2 count! SS dropkicks Zack as he's getting up, then grabs the arm he was working over and pulls Zack by it. SS holds onto the arm, and drops a legdrop on it, then applies a standing armbar. Zack makes it back up to both feet, and tries to take a swipe at SS, but can't get him good. Zack runs for the corner, and tries to hop up on the ropes, but SS simply keeps his grip and jerks Zack backwards, violently pulling him down to the mat, and nearly taking his arm out of his socket! Zack rolls onto his stomach, clutching his arm/shoulder in pain, so SS applies a sitting armbar, keeping Zack down.

Zack tries fighting for the ropes, but SS has him far enough away where he can't reach. Zack is able to make it to all fours (well, three, since the armbar is applied), then spins into a sitting position, and reverse the armbar into a rollup...1 count only! Superstar gets to his feet and charges, and Zack sidesteps it, sending him towards the opposite side. Drop toe hold on Superstar, and Zack bounces off the ropes...legdrop to the back of the head on SS! Zack rolls him over, but rather than going for the pin, starts pounding away on SS! The referee calls for a break, and Zack does it in the nick of time, just before the ref would have had to break it up himself.

SS stands up, and checks his mouth for blood, then goes after Zack. It's a fistfight in center ring as both men trade shots with each other, each punch hitting harder than the last. Superstar breaks up the fisticuffs with a well placed kneelift, then a DDT on the popular prep. Superstar climbs the turnbuckles, and mouths off to the crowd...MOONSAULT ON ZACK MALIBU! SUPERSTAR CRUSHES HIM ON IMPACT! Cover...2 COUNT!!!

Superstar slaps the mat in disgust, then tries picking Zack up, but Zack uses a fireman's carry takeover to put SS on the mat. Zack picks him up and locks on a full nelson, but SS squirms free, then goes behind and locks Zack in a full nelson of his own...DRAGON SUPLEX! 1,2...2 1/2!!! Malibu is able to kick out of 2 high impact moves in under a minute!

SS looks down at the fallen Zack, and paintbrushes him with a slap as he starts to get up. Zack responds with a chop to the chest, then another, and a third. He grabs Superstar by the head and sets him up for either a suplex or a DDT, but SS pushes Zack backwards towards the corner, however Zack spins out of his grip, and Superstar winds up shoulderblocking the post! SS staggers out of the corner, but gets grabbed by Malibu...TORNADO DDT! Zack hooks the leg...2 1/2 COUNT ON SUPERSTAR!!!

Though they're still putting up a good fight, the wear and tear on these two men is becoming noticeable. Zack whips SS into the opposite corner, then tries an attempt at a monkey flip, but SS grabs the legs, and puts his feet on the ropes, Flair style! 1, 2...REFEREE SEES THE FEET ON THE ROPES!!! The referee taps SS on the shoulder, and tells him to break the fall. SS thinks he's got it won, but the ref tells him otherwise! SS angrily turns away from the offical, but walks into a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER~! nailed out of desperation by Zack! Both men are on the mat, weary and tired, as the ref checks on them both.

Suddenly, the arena fills with boos, as Angle-Plex and Mystery Eskimo, two of Superstar's allies, slowly being a walk to the ring. Superstar sees them, and mouths "I'll be done in a minute" to them, getting a little ahead of himself with his train of thought. He picks Zack up, and sets him on the top rope, then follows up...Zack starts fighting! He fires a few shots at Superstar to daze him, then lands a final shot to his jaw that sends him crashing to the mat below! Superstar is in another world, and Zack stands up on the turnbuckles...flying bodypress...SUPERSTAR CAUGHT ZACK! He's holding him...STAR POWER TOMBSTONE ON ZACK MALIBU!!! Superstar smirks as his friends clap in approval, then goes for a cover...ANOTHER @ COUNT! ZACK MALIBU KICKS OUT OF STAR POWER!

Frustrated, SS grabs Zack and starts hammering him with forearms, but Zack starts swinging out of instinct. Superstar lures him near the ropes, then grabs him and tosses him through the middle rope and to the floor, conviniently by ME and AP.

Just as they are about to attack Zack, the fans explode into cheers as EvenflowDDT and Bif Everchad are on the scene! It's a pier six brawl (with four guys) on the outside, and the ref is shouting for security!!! Superstar rolls out of the ring while the ref is distracted, and grabs a chair. Zack is just starting to get up, and Superstar is coming up behind him. Zack turns just as SS starts to swing...ZACK DUCKS, and the chair hits post!! Superstar drops the chair, trying to shake the hurt off his hands, and gets planted with SCHOOL'S OUT on the floor!!! Zack rolls SS back in, then starts making his way back in.

Still on the outside, ME and AP brawl with EfDDT and BE, respectively. Bif sends AP into the guardrail, then grabs the chair that SS just tried to use on Zack. Bif takes a swing at ME, but ME ducks, and Evenflow gets nailed! ME tackles Bif to the ground, but security has finally come out at this point and starts to seperate the two factions.

In the ring, Zack grabs Superstar in a front facelock, and hooks a leg, looking to finish him off with the IDOL DRIVER, but Superstar counters with a small package! 1,2...ZACK ROLLS OVER INTO A SMALL PACKAGE OF HIS OWN!! 1,2...NO!! SS ROLLS THROUGH, AND GETS TO HIS FEET WITH ZACK STILL HOOKED...STAR POWER II ON ZACK MALIBU!!! SS FALLS BACK, OUT OF BREATH, WHILE ZACK IS DOWN AND OUT!!

On the outside, security is escorting Eskimo and Angle-Plex up the ramp, while other security members and Bif tend to Evenflow. EfDDT shakes the cobwebs loose, and shoves Bif back, shouting at him for the chairshot. Bif tries explaining, but can't do it over Evenflow's shouts. The two argue all the way back to the dressing room, with security close by in case they come to blows.

Back in the ring, Superstar crawls over to Zack, but knowing that he's had a few seconds to rest, picks him up again. SS calls for another shot of Star Power II, but Zack counters with a Northern Lights Suplex...Yet ANOTHER 2 COUNT!!!

Both men stagger to their feet and charge each other, wiping each other out with a double clothesline spot. The ref does the standing 10 count, as both men lay looking up at the lights.

By the count of 6, both men are back up and trading punches again. Zack ducks a Superstar haymaker and spins him around...sets up for the Trendsetter...SS COUNTERS WITH A JAWBREAKER!! Zack stumbles around, checking his mouth for blood...SUPERSTAR TRIES HIS OWN SCHOOL'S OUT ON ZACK...ZACK CATCHES THE FOOT, SPINS SS AROUND RIGHT INTO A TRENDSETTER!!! Zack falls on top of SS, covers...2.999999!!!! SUPERSTAR KICKS OUT OF THE TRENDSETTER!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS!!

Zack backs himself up against the ropes, using them for support, as SS starts to get up. SS points to his brain, saying "I know you too well" as he gets to his feet. Zack charges, but SS catches him Rock Bottom style...Zack elbows free, then hits a kick to the gut, sets up for the IDOL DRIVER...NO!! SS GOES LOW!! Zack is hunched over, as the ref reprimands Superstar. Superstar blows off the ref, walking right past as he's yelling. He grabs Malibu as he's recovering, and sets up for a powerbomb...YOU CAN'T POWERBOMB MALIBU!! Zack slips out of it, nails SS...IDOL DRIVER ON SUPERSTAR!!! Leg is hooked, and the ref slides to the mat...1...2...3!!! Zack Malibu did it!! He retains the #1 Contendership!! What a clinic by these two!! What a match!!!

WINNER:Zack Malibu

Mike Tenay: And next, our main event. CobainWasMurdered faces former Deadly Alliance leader Alfdogg for the OaOasT World Title just six short days before Doomsday!

The match types for the first round of the OAOAST X-Title King of the DeathMatch at Doomsday are revealed!

SuperStar vs. Naz Mistry vs. Thunder Kid will be a Barbed Wire Boards and Barbed Wire Baseball Bat DeathMatch!

Sandman9000 vs. Green Mist vs. Jingus will be a DeathCore Tables DeathMatch!

Angle-Plex vs. Reject vs. EvenflowDDT will be a Carpet Tack Strips and Bed of Mousetraps DeathMatch!

And Alfdogg vs. Big Poppa Popick vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo will be a Barbed Wire Ladder and Bed of Thumbtacks DeathMatch!

The gimmicks for the second round will be revealed around the time of Breakout!, while the gimmick for the final will be revealed at match time!

OAOAST Championship Last Man Standing Match: Cobainwasmurdered Vs. Alfdogg

All along the barrier ourtside the ring tables are stacked up, ladders line the entrance, and sledehammers, 2x4, and various other weapons are placed outside as well.

THE WALL by KANSAS’s hits and Alfdogg (carrying CWM's OAOAST belt) enters the ring. SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by NIRVANA hits and The World Champion CWM struts down to the ring cooly confident as if the match has already been decided.

CWM stops outside of the ring and walks over to one of the sledgehammers. He picks it up and examines it and gives a nod of satisfaction. He tosses the sledgehammer into the ring, and then grabs another. Alfdogg warily picks up the tossed sledgehammer and squares himself to meet CWM. CWM lunges at Alf with the Sledgehammer but Alf parries...DUELING SLEDEHAMMER'S! They exchange blows but the other always manages to block until CWM fakes high and goes low nailing Alf in the gut! CWM winds up to nail Alf in the back of the head but catches the slegehammer and uses the handle to choke CWM out, then deliver a Russian Leg Sweep,

Alf whips CWM into the ropes and then backdrops him to the outside, Alf takes a running start.... SPACE FLYING TIGER DROP!

HOLY SHIT! Both men are down and out! The Ref starts the 10 count 1,2,3,4,5(Alf starts to move,) 6,7,(CWM sits up),8,(Both men are up). They exchange rights and lefts, CWM goes for a clothesline but Alf ducks under and Suplex's CWM so that he lands on the back of his neck! Alf doesn't wait for the Ref to start counting knowing that even that VICIOUS move isn't enough to put CWM away. He pulls CWM to his feet and backs up for a Superkick but CWM ducks and Alf's foot hits the ringpost!

CWM goes and grabs one of the ladders from the entrance. He brings the end down on Alf's injured leg. CWM throws the ladder and then Alf into the ring. CWM climbs the ropes and waits for Alf to get to his feet...MISSILE DROPKICK hits! CWM gets to his feet and drags the ladder over and puts Alf's injured leg in between the joints. CWM climbs up to the second rope...Leg Drop on to the ladder! Alf is down and clutching his legs! CWM is down too! The ref starts counting. He reaches 7 but CWM gets to his feet and pulls Alf up too. CWM sets up for a Suplex onto the ladder but Alf blocks. CWM tries again and this time gets him up, but Alf slips behind him and bulldogs CWM face first into the ladder! Alf puts CWM square on the ladder…ROLLING THUNDER! Alf signals for the ref to start the 10 count. 1,2,3,4,5, CWM starts to get up though so Alf attacks him breaking the 10 count. Alf lays the boots to CWM’s ribs, which have to be hurting after that Rolling Thunder. Alf picks CWM up and drops him chest first on the top rope. Alf goes outside for a TABLE! Alf pushes one into the ring as he climbs back into the ring CWM ambushes him with a vicious right hand knocking Alf off the side of the ring.

CWM picks the tables Alf brought in and sets it up in the middle of the ring. CWM then goes to the outside after Alf who seems to have landed badly on his injured leg. CWM grabs Alf by the hair and starts to pull him up, WHAM! Alf has a kendo stick! Alf is up, limping but up! Alf hits CWM with the kendo stick square in his hurt ribs and then hits him so hard over the head the stick breaks! Alf rolls CWM into the ring. Alf gazes over at the table and signals that he’s going to put CWM through it!

Alf picks CWM up for a power bomb…BUT YOU CAN’T POWERBOMB CWM! CWM slips out and hits a European uppercut, then a hard left hand! Alf goes for a Clothesline but CWM ducks under and grabs a waist lock…RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE! Alf is lying in the broken shards of the table; CWM is lying in a heap on the mat seeming to have made his rib injury worse with the effort of putting Alf through the table. The Ref starts the 10 count. 1,2,3,4,5,6,CWM gets to his knees and then uses the ropes to pull himself all the way up,7,8,Alf starts to stir and a shocked CWM breaks the count by shoving Alf out of the ring!

CWM follows Alf out but goes locking for some more hardware. CWM tosses two more tables into the ring…and then he finds a cloth bag. He looks into the bag and smiles. What’s in the bag? CWM places the bag in the ring; he turns back to Alf but walks face first into a clothesline! Alf drags CWM over to the announcers’ table. Both men climb on top and start exchanging blows. CWM kicks Alf in the gut and OMG! CRADLE PILEDRIVER THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! HOLY SHIT!

CWM crawls over to the timekeeper and uses him to get to his feet but Alf is still down. 1,2,3,NO! CWM breaks the count and rolls Alf back into the ring! He sets up one of the tables and then the ladder that had been lying forgotten in the corner! CWM puts Alf on the table, and then starts to climb the ladder! When CWM is almost to the top, Alf stirs and falls off the table. Alf starts to climb up the other side of the ladder! Alf gets to the top and he and CWM start whaling away on each other, A few times it looks like Alf is going to fall back through the table but then Alf pokes CWM in the eyes! Alf hooks up for what appears to be a suplex! But he can’t get CWM up! CWM pushes Alf and he starts to fall but his leg gets caught in the ladder! Alf is hanging suspended from the ladder!

CWM slowly climbs down the ladder and with malicious glee grabs a Sledgehammer; he goes and stands in front of Alf. He winds up…no. CWM drops the Sledgehammer and shakes his head! Has CWM decided to have mercy? Then CWM walks over to the bag he left in the corner. He picks it up and pours the contents on the table…OH MY GOD! METAL TACKS~! CWM is going to try to KILL Alf!

CWM climbs back up the ladder carrying the sledgehammer in one hand. Alf meanwhile has managed to pull himself back up…what a fighting spirit! CWM reaches the top but Alf is waiting! Alf reigns blows on CWM and it looks like Alf might knock him right Off! But then CWM uses the Sledgehammer he’d carried up and with a one armed shot nails Alf In the head! Alf starts to fall but his hand grabs the ladder. CWM brings the Sledgehammer down on Alf’s fingers and Alf plummets THROUGH THE TABLE WITH METAL TACKS~!

CWM looks down on the bleeding Alf, who has hundreds of tacks sticking into his body…and SMILES! The ref starts the 10 count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,at 9 Alf raises his head and CWM looks like he’ll fall from the shock but then Alf’s head falls back to the mat,10!

WINNER and STILL OAOAST Champion: Cobainwasmurdered

As EMT’s swarm the ring to help Alfdogg, CWM looks down upon the mayhem and continues to smile, the Ref hands the belt up to him and he raises it over his head.

Does Anglesault stand a chance at the PPV?

Mike Tenay: Thanks for joining us fans…wait, what is this.

Big Poppa Popick makes his way down ringside. As he does, he begins talking into the mic.

“Keep the cameras rolling people. This show stays on. Now, listen up, specially to you Tony. We’ve known for a long time that something, some betrayal, was going to happen. So now that I’ve got credible information that the betrayer is you Tony. You.”

“So before you think you can take all this away from us, get your ass out here. This match isn’t sanctioned. I’m just going to prevent you from being a witness to what you seek to do. Because at doomsday, I’m going to cancel….

"Simply Ravishing" plays and Tony the Body reluctantly comes out with Big Poppa Popick already in the ring awaiting him. This match comes off the heels of weeks of these two accusing each other of betrayal to the OaOasT. Just this morning BPP received a package of incriminating evidence against Tony, and schedule this No-Holds-Barred matchup.

Tony slides into the ring and removes his feather boas. BPP steps right up to his face and starts chewing him out. Tony responds the same, clearly saying "It's YOU!." BPP and Tony finally come blows as the crowd chants "Sell-out," but to whom?

The lights go off, cameras flash and reveal four men entering the ring.

The lights go on, and there is a man at each turnbuckle, covered in black clothing with a black hood. They jump BPP and Tony immediately, leaving these men with no chance at offense.

BPP gets picked up by two and hit with a modified WWe style Dudley Death Drop. Tony receives far worse, getting hit with a double-team spike piledriver.

Tony's body crumples to the mat as BPP rolls groggily around. Two masked men grab chairs and thrown them to their counterparts. The swing and hit BPP with a double chairshot to the head, causing his ears to rupture and crimson to stain the mat. BPP falls down.

The lights dim, then all the lights in the arena go out.

They come back on, the masked men are gone.

In the middle of the ring, spelled out in red, lies one word.

"Doomsday"

Zack Malibu stands in the ring, his hands red, his face shocked.

The crowd is silent.

Then someone yells:

“It’s Zack.”

Roll Credits.

Tony, Zack, CWM, El Dandy, Sandman, and Reject

End Broadcast