OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Raw Is Whore 9/24/2020

Chanel #99

No fancy opening this week. Instead we find MAYA DUNCAN-BLANCHARD already in the ring (mic in hand) while "Pull Up On Me" by Alizz featuring YAS blares in the background. Along for the ride is Maya’s CO2 tag partner/half-sister JADE RODEZ-DUNCAN.

MAYA
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m up for A2M!

Our socially distant deviants go wild.

MAYA 
Sorry boys, not that kinda A2M... at the moment. This A2M is the second annual Hotties edition of AngleMania.

JADE
A night where every match on the card could be a main event anywhere in the world!

MAYA
Ehhh, let’s pump the brakes there, kiddo.

JADE
Just trying to be polite.

MAYA
Oh. In that case let me politely remind you... there’s no etiquette in our line of work! You gotta be willing to get down and dirty when the time arises — and right now my alarm clock is ringing because... Lady XFL... you have set me THE FUCK OFF!

JADE
Me too. *nods*

MAYA
So whether you wanna throw down or get down, I’m game.

“Who You Talkin’ To Man” by Nostalghia hits and Alysanne leads the Hard on Hoes Champion Lady XFL on the stage.

ALYSANNE
Awww, does someone have their panties in a bunch? *mock pouty face*

MAYA
Bring your cute ass to the ring and I’ll use your teeth to untangle them.

Pop.

ALYSANNE
Heh, you’re right... I do have a cute ass, but where do you get off talking to me like that?!

MAYA
Seems to me I’m the only person here who knows how to get off. You sure as hell don’t considering the amount of sexual frustration roid rage Barbie exhibits.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

The champ towers over a speechless Alysanne.

LADY XFL (intensely)
Give the signal and I’ll show that bitch why they call me the Orlando Hammer.

MAYA
I’ve been nailed before and I’m damned eager to be nailed again. SO PULL UP ON ME!

JADE
Yeah! We like it rough.

ALYSANNE
Oh, believe me, everybody knows you like to make boys scream your name, but Xena loves to make ho’s scream in pain. So the fact you’ve taken in more sausage than the Big Bad Wolf himself doesn’t impress me much.

MAYA
Wow. A food reference and it wasn’t Jade who gave it? 2020 is fucked up! But lockdown has meant get your fuck down and all the hangin’ and bangin’ has done wonders for my booty. *jiggles ass*

JADE
Hypnotic like Jello!

MAYA
Here’s some food for thought. The irresistible force vs. the immovable object. A2M. Let’s see who the hardest hoe in the league truly is.

Big pop.

RENEE
Oh my gosh! Maya vs. Lady XFL at AngleMania XIXXX?

ALIX
Ahem. AngleMania XIXXX: A2M.

RENEE
The boys in marketing clearly worked hard on that gem.

ALIX
With our roster getting hard is easy work!

JADE
Hey! What about me? I’ve got beef with that bitch too.

ALYSANNE
Finally, something we agree on! We’re both sick and tired of Maya!

JADE
No! I meant—

ALYSANNE
Quite being so polite, sweetie. It’s okay, really. We all need to get something off our chest sometimes, which for you two rarely doesn’t involve your tops.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

Alysanne takes a moment to enjoy her burn and we get this fan gem.

9-FF78544-1-DAD-48-C2-B6-DB-BD47280-A34-

ALYSANNE
Anyway, why should Maya leapfrog you for a title shot? Who has she beaten? Then again, who have YOU beaten? It’s always been CO2, not Cee-you-1-on-1.

MAYA
Just spit it out already. You look like the type to let all that good protein go to waste anyway.

ALYSANNE
What I was trying to say before being rudely interrupted is you gotta earn your spot in the big game. So... here tonight... let’s see who the most deserving Duncan is!

MAYA
If you really wanted to divide-and-conquer then you’d throw us in a room full of chocolate studs and say winner-take-all. A for effort, though.

Suddenly Jade reaches over...

JADE
You’re on!

MAYA
😯

JADE
What? Since 2019 it’s been every little girl’s dream to be the top ho. It goes back even further in our family. Tonight I’ll prove who’s most deserving to hold that title!

Jade drops the mic and exits, leaving Maya puzzled and Alysanne giddy. For the first time ever CO2 show (non-butt) cracks.

ALIX
Fuck 2020.

AngleMania XIXXX: A2M TAG TEAM TITLE CONTRACT SIGNING...TONIGHT!

*** Kiki Kix vs. Miss Kunt w/ The Soccer Mom ***

In a hotly contested bout featuring two ladies looking to move up the ladder, it was another pair of Hotties who benefitted most as the BIGGUNS made good on their threat to get even with MK’s friend The Soccer Mom, pouncing on her like wolves on a sheep.

RENEE
Somebody stop this!

Little did anyone expect that somebody to be... ZELDA BAZIL!

ALIX
I can’t bear to watch!

After her previous magic disaster Zelda foregoes the hocus pocus in favor of a good old fashion kick to Pipi’s shins! Then jumps on Didi’s back!

RENEE
Someone had their Trix this morning!

Pipi hurls Zelda to the floor and then the Bigguns close in on the pint sized mage who looks about set to piss herself when MK intervenes. The Bigguns quickly back off, but MK gets counted out in the process!

Winner: Kiki Kix, via countout.

Kiki’s arm is raised, then she gets raised by MK who slams her! A wild slugfest ensues until the Bigguns pull Kiki to safety as TSM and Zelda join MK in the ring. Zelda tightly wrapped around TSM, head pressed firmly against those luxurious jugs.

Our cameras are backstage where…

Kaitlin Olson – HawtCelebs
KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN, RIW GM is surveying her land. She passes by a few Fluffers who greet her with awed gazes. A few security guards check out the ass that’s clinging to leather pants. Everything looks great except for a frowning…

Behind The Scenes Of Our Barbie Blank Cover Shoot
SKYLAR

SKYLAR
Krista, Krista, Krista. I’m very disappointed in you.

KRISTA
Welp, I guess I better kill myself.

SKYLAR
Hashtag mental health, hashtag erase the stigma.

KRISTA
Yeaaaaah, I’m 50 years old.

SKYLAR
That’s what makes it so sad. You are the elderly mother, the founder of the female bonding movement with Chicks Over Dicks.

KRISTA
Alix and I have literally been at each other’s throats since we started fucking at UCLA. We even choke each other during sex.

SKYLAR
Hashtag stop the violence, hashtag…where’s Billie? Billie, where are you why aren’t you on top of my hashtags? Miss Duncan you are pitting me against Charli by creating a number one contender’s match against Adelphe Nerdregard for the OVARY title. You are pitting me against fate.

KRISTA
Fate?

SKYLAR
Charli and I are Jack and Rose.

KRISTA
From Titanic?

SKYLAR
Yes. Hashtag wifey, hashtag cuffing. What if Adelphe wins? What if fate is cruel?

KRISTA
Agh, stop! Adelphe and yourself are top of that division. I pretty much have to pit you against each other to get a number one contender. Who am I gonna use? LeBrenda? She’s a walking fiasco. And take it from someone who spent a lot of time stalking Sandra Bullock in the 90’s, Charli’s just not that into you.

Krista walks off, looking fine in those leather pants.

But as soon as Krista leaves from the shadows comes…

Anya Chalotra on Instagram: “🔥” in 2020 | Long hair styles, Beautiful  actresses, Beauty

DREAMY, who has even more merch in official Sweet Dream sneakers!

And

Actress Josephine Langford "After" | Goddess hairstyles, Actresses,  Josephine
TABITHA, who looks like a high school dream in the above top

DREAMY
Dreamy, Dreamy, at last you have arrived!

TABITHA
Skylar, sweetie, baby,, the Dream and I heard you’re suffering. The Jack and Rose thing hit me in my heart, doll. It honestly did. Gawd, I have tears on the inside. I really do.

DREAMY
That is why we’re going to make extra sure to cancel Adelphe and get you into the ring with Chuckie Nine so you can live the dream, Skylikins!

SKYLAR
And what do I have to do?

TABITHA
A follow back and an @ on your IG story would be lovely.

SKYLAR
There’s nothing like female unity.

COMING UP NEXT....FIRE & ICE POSE SHOW...NEXT!

Inside the ring we don’t find Annie or Sara Jean. Instead we find BI-CURIOUS GEROGE attired in a pink suit with golden polka dots and blue hair tied into pig tails.

BCG
HAAAAAAAAAAI!

ALIX
HAAAAAI!

BCG
Bi-Curious George is on the prowl for poooooooosaaaaaaaaaay. And you know who else is to? My beautiful black brothers out there who are thirsty for that white tang! Two uniquely beautiful white supernatural pieces of grade A ass have offered to show off their limber tanned bodies so all my beautiful black boys can go wild! Let’s meet Fire & Ice…

Sex, the way you move it make me wanna
Sex, question is are we gonna
Sex, we ain't kids...
Sex, I know we just met but listen
Sex, the way you move it make me wanna
Sex, question is are we gonna
Sex, we ain't kids...
Sex, no disrespect but I need your sex

Face down, ass up, that's the way I shake my butt

“Sex” by Collete Carr hits and the robe clad Fire and Ice emerge from backstage. So that Annagret doesn’t have to soil herself by walking on the unclean ground, she makes her big sister carry her!

RENEE
Oh, come on!

BCG
If it’s black it’s hot, if it’s Latina it’s hot, but if it’s white it’s sizzling! Now, this connoisseur of tang has prepared three poses to make my beautiful black boys’ hearts melt.

ANNAGRET
We’re a little more reserved today. But don’t get it wrong, my mouth, my pussy, and my ass are always open because I just love black cocks!

BCG
Oooooh boy oh boy! Wooooo-wee! Do you hear that Tryone and Daquan? These white girls are for you! The first is called back to back! Let’s go girls!

“WAP” by Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B hits and we get our first pose

torrie wilson and stacy keibler back to back.gif

BCG
OOooh, lord, Tyrone, have mercy! Tori Malibu, eat your heart out!

ANNAGRET
And choke out on it you butter faced bitch!

BCG
Kitty nasty! Kitty very nasty! Our next pose is ready to drive you wild! Down in front!

CINNAMON
We’re ultra familiar with down in front!

Cinnamon drops to her knees, while her long legged sister remains up top…

torrie wilson and stacy keibler pose.gif

BCG
Oh my black zaddies’, you are oh so very lucky! This is top quality white girl! Our next pose is called face to face!

This time Cinnamon lays on the mat and is mounted by younger sister…

torrie wilson and stacy keibler pose2.gif

BCG
Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Oh, baby! Where my black bulls at?!

ANNAGRET
I can tell you where they should never be at. Anywhere near Tori fucking Malibu. You know, it takes work to look this good? And I don’t appreciate being upstaged and out-pussied by some klutzy cat lady?

Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba

I say, I really really wanna
You think, I'm really really gonna
I'm an illusionist, throwing cards and doing tricks

The way is better where I'm going
Where the green grass growing
Call it imaginative, I say it's the greatest gift, cause

Oh, I move so naturally
Sway my hips so you can see
It's the only way to be
Now you've got to follow me

ALIX
Has Tori had enough? Is business about to pickup? Can I get a veggie sub from Subway, please?

Tori emerges wearing a “KIT CAT” t-shirt of a cat eating a kit-kit bar thus proving Annagret’s cat lady assertion correction. Against her better judgement, Zack’s sister enters the ring to hard stares from the supernatural sisters.

ANNAGRET
Can I help YOU?

TORI
I think we all got off on the wrong foot. Did you know that I never had sex with a black guy before last show? Now you do. And I didn’t mean to step on any toes if you and BLK have something going on. Annagret, you seem like an absolutely wonderful person. And-

CINNAMN
Look upon our might ye wicked and despair!

TORI
Eeep!

CINNAMON
You should die in the name of black cock justice!

TORI
Uh, now hold on, I don’t think it needs to go that far.

ANNAGRET
With your butterface, you oughta be facing away from me when you talk. I deserve as much!

TORI
Errm ok.

So Tori turns around to talk.

RENEE
Don’t give in, Tori!

ANNAGRET
I have my routines. I comb my hair, I primp, I curl my lashes, and what do they get me? The sight of you, butterface, taking my black cock? I hear you can tell your future from dreams, well I’ve been having a nightmare where I’m surrounded my puny white cocks and a butterface is laughing at me? What are your dreams?

TORI
My dreams? I dream-

ANNAGRET
Who cares?! You made this pose show a nightmare! And if you want to make it up to me you’ll pose like a donkey!

ALIX
Like an ass?

TORI
I will?

ANNAGRET
You will!

CINNAMON
Or die in the name of black cock justice! No, better yet, die in the name of black cock vengeance! Yeah, that sounds much cooler.

ANNAGRET
ANYWAY! POSE!

Before Tori can pose we hear the sounds of “Sweet But Psycho” by Ava Max!

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she's screamin'

"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though

At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind

RENEE
Alix, NOW business is going to pick up!

ALIX
But what about my veggie sub?

EUPHORIA comes skipping down the ramp, attired in a black robe and full of giggles.

ALIX
This one is a few fries short of a Happy Meal, which I didn’t order. I ordered a sub!

EUPHORIA
This has been cool and all. Real f’ing cool! But how can you pose without props? What is this a cam show in 2007? All the pervy dorks out there expect props! Lemme show ya how it’s really done, kay?

Euphoria rips open her robe to reveal a naked body and a baseball bat!

ALIX
It’s up! By gawd business is up!

Euphoria takes a swing at Annnagret’s head! The only reason Annagret can even avoid is because Cinnamon yanks her away! The supernatural sister’s then hurry away from Euphoria who is very Hacksawesque with her swinging of her weapon!

ANNAGRET
I’ll make sure you suffer!

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent Annie Idol is outside Krista’s office where the voices of CO2 can be heard. Loudly.

ANNIE
Hey y’all. It’s your Annie, and I’ve been trying to grab Krista for a quick word about what’s gone down with CO2 tonight, but as you can hear they’re in the middle of one heck of a family conference. All I’ve been told by Krista’s assistance, The Doll, is that the match between Maya and Jade to determine who will face Lady XFL for the Hard on Hoes Title at AngleMania XIXXX is indeed on!

**Sammi Cayley Vs Jobette Burr W/Job Burr and his bible***
Sammi entered to Zed’s Dead’s “Blood Brother” and she came showing the goods…

TemptingYearlyAfricanclawedfrog-size_res

ALIX
Whew! Top ten in the game!

RENEE
With big problems. Her brother lost a last man standing match at Anglemania XIX to Painbow who would have destroyed her if it hadn’t been for Tanner Neptune.

ALIX
Tanner Neptune, the favorite of GILF’s everywhere!

Job let us know the mission on Figueroa was passing out masks and box lunches to the homeless. No punchline there.

DING DING DING

Jobette came roaring at Sammi and decked her with a lariat!

JOBETTE
Aw yeah!

Spurred on by having leveled Sammi, Jobette choked her on the bottom rope.

RENEE
I think Sammi’s mind might not be in this match.

ALIX
My mind’s never in my matches and I always win.

RENEE
That’s because you basically commit violent felonies or acts of prostitution to win.

Sammi got tossed into the corner and ate shoulder thrusts to the midsection.

JOB
Praise the lord!

Job tried to pass Jobette the bible for impromptu study which as you can guess fucked the whole thing up. Sammi grabbed a hold of Jobette and submitted her with the Liontamer faster than you can say incest!

Winner: Sammi Cayley, via submission

ALIX
The only good thing religion has brought to pro wrestling was Abdullah sneaking 16 year old boys backstage under the guise of studying the koran.

RENEE
How is that a good thing?

Sammi wasn’t done for the night. Instead she hopped on the microphone…

SAMMI
Far be it for me to take up more time with pieces of shit but I have two rather unseemingly pieces of shit to address. You might think I speak of Referee Wally Nerdregard and the piece of shit he left in my Gucci bag. While that would be a great guess. I instead speak of two backstabbing pieces of shit. Nikki and Brit Boyd.

RENEE
The Nasty Boyds?!

The strumming of Deep Six by Marylin Manson hit followed by the shredding vocals…

You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd betta watch yourself
You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd better watch yourself
You'd better watch yourself

RENEE
Uh-oh!

The Nasty Boyds arrive with Brit holding a face that’s hard to read but Nikki scowling as she cracks her neck back and forth.

NIKKI
What do you want, inmate?!

SAMMI
Inmate? That’s a fine way to address me. Why don’t you ask what do you want….COUSIN?!

ALIX
Cousin?! What in the blue hell!

SAMMI
With so much being exposed in the world today why don’t we expose the truth? You two are first cousins of Blaine and myself. Your mother is our aunt.

BRIT
The inmate speaks of ancient history. Boring.

NIKKI
While your dad hogged the family fortune for himself our mother had to scrap by with Bryan Boyd.  A lowlife trucker from Valdosta, Georgia. We had nothing growing up, and you and Blaine had everything. Your father cut us off from the Cayley fortune, Talk about an asshole! Your dad deserves that title and then some.

BRIT
It is regrettable you call us backstabbers when you barely speak to your own brother.

SAMMI
I lie next to Blaine every night.

NIKKI
She’s talking about your baby brother, inmate!

Sammi’s face grew tight and her fists shook.

RENEE
Blaine and Sammi have a baby brother?

BRIT
The next time you see him give him our warm regards.

SAMMI
I’ll give him nothing. But I will give you something. An option. Deliver me Nerdregard or face the consequences.

NIKKI
We’re the ones who dish our consequences!

On that note Nikki and Brit dashed to the ring!

ALIX
It’s breaking down in Los Angeles!

Sammi made the Boyds eat a few right hands, but was no match for the bigger girls!

RENEE
That size comes from the Boyd side of the family.

Poor Sammi had to endure the devastating hold known as the Nasty Bomb! Consequences delivered!

COMING UP NEXT....AngleMania XIXXX: A2M TAG TEAM TITLE CONTRACT SIGNING

Standing in the ring is Annie Idol in a white mini dress made to show off lots of leg!

ANNIE
Feel free to get pumped because I’m Annie Idol and I’m hosting the contract signing between Whoros and Chicks Over Black Dicks for the tag team titles at the Hotties Anglemania! So awesome! Let’s go!

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

“Prom Queen” by Mary Kate Kersner hits and the less than beloved cheerleader troupe, Whoros, arrives with their pimp CPA fondling their stacked and fit bodies.

RENEE
Whoros has a lot, A LOT, of wins over Chicks Over Black Dicks in different types of matches.

ALIX
So no shock they got a tag title shot? Wrong! I had to suck like five guys in a row for Krista and I to get a shot against Black T and we had won 15 matches in a row!

I was busy thinking about boys....

Next up is the actual beloved team of Chicks Over Black Dicks, YOUR tag team champiosn. Except they aren’t exactly on the same page and walk glumily to the ring.

RENEE
There’s not a lot of exuberance from a formerly exuberant tag team.

ALIX
All Isabella does when I see her is complain about how mean Eponine is being. This is getting really bad.

ANNIE
Will Lillian announce Juli and Effie as new champs or will she say your winners and still tag team champions, Chicks Over Blasck Dicks? What will be the outcome at Anglemania? First we have to sign a contract to get there! Champs first.

ISABELLA
Age after beauty!

MITAMA
What?!

ISABELLA
Ladies and gentlemen! Chicks Over Black Dicks invites you to forget the good clean wholesome fun you get with AEW and WWE and get RAW with Chicks Over Black Dicks at Anglemania!

Isabella laid down her signature, which we come to find is really just a scribble mess. It’s so bad that Annie went to edit it and make it more legible.

ANNIE
It’s all on you, EB.

Eponine wore a pleated mini skirt and a Heart of Ice polo shirt with a heart of ice on the pocket. She looked extra tough in black lens sun glasses.

EPONINE
You beat us a few times, Whoros. Not bad, not bad. But next time we’ll be even better! Even if I have to kick ass all by myself.

ISABELLA
What does that mean?

EPONINE
It means with or without you, my Anglemania will have a storybook ending.

ANNIE
Um, cool, I guess. It’s feeling a little frosty with the Heart of Ice around. But, no problem because Whoros is sure to pep things up!

WHOROS
Ready? Ok! We’re the ones who are gonna kick butt! We’re the ones who like it up the butt! So when you see us fight, go and grab all your lotion because our hot asses are gonna be rocked with locomotion!  

CPA stepped forward and signed his name for Juli and Effie in a shockingly neat handwriting. Dressed in black slacks and a white button up shirt he looks quite professional

CPA
Eponine and Isabella, I hope you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live. But right hand of god left hand of pimpin a black man always to claim what’s his. You hear me?

EPONINE
I’m afraid I don’t, mate.

Many on the Twittersphere are saying black men hate women.  But what we really hate is a woman who doesn’t know her place. And the white woman’s place is on her black king’s dick. So Eponine Black has been target numero uno on our list of white women to violate. Today pimp of the nation Christopher Patrick Allen tasked himself with ridding Eponine of any silly delusions she’s more than a black cock whore.

Honorable CPA began by punching said woman in the face!

ALIX
Hey!

Her Mexican partner was seized by white whores down for the cause and would be shortly smutting on this brainless Mexican. I could go on and on about Isabella’s idiocy but our subject is Eponine.

RENEE
This is very bad, Alix.

ALIX
Eponine, Izzy, fight free!

Needless to say Isabella’s clothes were ripped by  Glass Juliet and Effie, but Eponine got to keep her clothes on. For now. She ate another punch to still her ravin mouthg. A white bitch like her needs a stern reminder of the kind of whore she is.

RENEE
He’s going to put that giant black dong in her!

White men already had their puny dicks out to watch this uppity bitch get CPA’s 14 incher crammed into her slut mouth. Isabella has a fat face, owing to binge eating ice cream like a chubby slut so can easily accommodate its girth. This is good for her whoreness.

RENEE
Eponine is tough but CPA is a former boxer. He can do anything he wants to her.

CPA made that bitch suck his cock like her life was in danger. As a true pimp and powerful black man he had the white bitch doing work by rolling her fat face on his giant pecker. But this idiot is lucky. Most of these white women to have earn black dick. This tramp in training gets it for free!

DefiniteHastyHairstreakbutterfly-size_re

Her dumbass Mexican partner can’t even see what’s happening as she’s engfuled by Effie’s kiss. This Mexican should consider herself lucky the oppressor is willing to give her the time of day much less kiss her!

AngelicGregariousCrocodile-size_restrict

Eponine thought she was actually a wrestler. She thought she was a serious athlete. She thought she wasn’t like the other girls. Oh, Eponine how wrong you were. That makes you the dumbest whore of them all.

His flesh swelled rapidly. Would he cum? Would he unleash a bellyful of baby batter into the busty slut’s tummy? No! Like kicking out at 2.9999999 CPA reserved his nut. She had to ran her tongue up and down the silky skin, savoring the hardness underneath. Her first taste of a black man!

Not to be her last.

His rod was as burnt toast brown as the rest of him, smooth and firm, with a droplet or two of pre-cum clinging to the tip. She swirled her tongue over the taut bulb, gathering that moisture. Not only was Eponine being forced to suck cock. She was forced suck a black man’s cock. What a whore.

NecessaryInbornFugu-size_restricted.gif

No, Eponine is not the second generation star she thought she was. She’s not continuing the legacy of her dad. She’s a black cock slut like all the rest of them.

RENEE
Can’t anyone see this? We need help out here!

Isabella is an all around slut and just lets herself get finger fucked by Whoros. What a useless whore. Isabella was very lucky she had a pretty face and big tits or she’d be selling her ass on Figueroa. Like her slut sister Isabella is a simple minded bimbo who can’t resist being fucked.

Eponine paid the ultimate price for Isabella’s inaction. Her final frontier was brutally raped.

RENEE
Oh my gosh!

Daddy’s little girl was ass fucked! Her father wasn’t good enough to win a championship and his daughter wasn’t good enough to be anything blut a slave to negro dick. After 400 years of oppression, we claim our overdue reparations in the form of…white ass!

RespectfulWhimsicalBarracuda-size_restri

Isabella still wants to be down with the white man so he let the white man’s demon spawn finger fuck her to high heaven. All while her pitiful partner got raped. I’m sorry. Ass raped. Imagine putting your trust in someone and they sell you out to the oppressor.  This was Eponine’s fate as her insides were rearranged from the terrible bugger her bum got!

EPONINE
Fuck you! Lemme go, bloody bastard!

RENEE
Get security out here!

ALIX
Damn it, someone is asleep at the button!

I almost feel sorry for this white girl. She honestly thought she was a serious wrestler. She thought she was above using her body to get ahead. Now she knew that it will be black men who use her body. She could win all the titles she wants. More titles than her old man. But she’s the black man’s slut before she is a wrestler.

EPONINE
Fuck! Fuck! Get it outta me, ya wanker! Fuck you!

Eponine’s fat jugs play host to the pimp’s mighty beef stick as he slid his third leg in between those massive mammaries. The saliva coming from her mouth is slowly sliding down into her pussy-which makes for awesome, natural lubricant. It’s much better than any word in a promo this girl has ever said.

The perverted producer of this segment stroked his meat like a beast as this uptight cave bitch was put in her proper place. He couldn’t stop stroking his meat as the Brit’s titanic tits were plugged with black dick!!!!!!!!!

EPONINE
Ah! Get away from me, asshole!

Eponine needed all the help she can get as CPA’s huge, black cock slid deep inside her cheeks to the point her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.

ISABELLA
Oh, Eb!

Eponine’s perfect ample tits bounce in all directions while CPAs big, black cock completely leveled her insides to the point she's screaming her lungs out. Eponine’s tight(well, used to be tight)pussy continued to squeeze CPA’s massive schlong until he can't contain himself. She’s going to have to wear an ice pack in her panties after this encounter.

ALIX
Damn them! Damn them to hell!

Some might say Eponine deserves better than this. “She’s a human being.” “She has rights!” What she is is a whore. A whore only has the right to be raped senselessly and that’s the fantastic fap material we’re giving you.

RENEE
I just…I can’t look away.

I almost felt guilty for taking advantage of a slut in dire straits for stroke material. Almost. Eponine must have known that the way to big cash was through her pussy, and later, her throbbing ass. You can’t team with a useless skank like Isabella and think you won’t get raped for my delight.

ALIX
Eponine doesn’t deserve this!

Eponine is then made to suck her own ass juices off CPA’s BBC! Oooooh this is a glorious day in black history where an uppity white bitch is made to suck her own ass juices off a BBC. This was the day brother Malcom dreamed of.

ISABELLA
Leave her alone! Please!

Look at that slut white mouth gobble up her own asses juices. Oh that bitch deserved it! Hey, Eponine, tell me how your ass taste!

RENEE
This…it’s hard to watch but I can’t stop…

The road to interracial supremacy lies in Eponine’s ability to take CPA’s big black cock in her third input. The dominated blond clenched her teeth as her ass was once again pried opened via black dick.CPA kept ramming his chocolate stick into that beautiful ass until it was time for her to be on the receiving end of his testicular explosion. But the morons in production cut to this producer’s testicular explosion leading us to hurry to cut the Sound of Music.

RENEE
Guys and gals, LeBrenda James has issued a challenge to Morgan Nerdly based on the fact that Morgan outted her for framing Charli 9ine. The question is will Morgan accept the match and meet LeBrenda at Anglemania XIXX? Right now we have Morgan  on Zoom. Morgan?

MORGAN
Hey.

RENEE
Morgan, first off what are your thoughts on LeBrenda?

MORGAN
She has no idea how good she has it. Hoops, doesn’t understand in the real world framing people comes with prison time not Anglemania matches. The moment I met her I already started running low on patience. And now it’s all gone. I don’t mind difficult people. I’m a difficult person. But I do mind loudmouth cheats. I’m the record holder for OAOAST women’s title championships with four.

RENEE
That’s right.

MORGAN
She’s quite the bold one to challenge me. Quite the pain slut. So I’ll come to the Toy Box and bring that slut all the pain I’ve got.

ALIX
Jesus Christ in a taxi cab!

RENEE
It’s Morgan Nerdly and her four OAOAST women’s championships against LeBrenda James at Anglemania XIXXX!

COMING UP NEXT....OVARY TITLE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH....ADELPHE SAINT NERDREGARD VS SKYLAR....NEXT!!!!!!

So little time, so little time - I'm so frustrated
So little joy, so little joy - It's complicated
So little time, so little time, time to work it on out
Yeah yeah

So little joy, so little joy - It's complicated
I feel I'm stumbling in the dark - Somnambulated
I feel my heart seekin' the sparks, and prayin' for love
Love love
Prayin' for love

Simply being loved loved loved
Is more than enough, yeah yeah
Is more than enough, yeah yeah

Somnambulist by BT by BT hits to bring out Nerdly cousin Adelphe Saint Nerdregard....

adelphe entrance.gif

ALIX
I’ll tell ya what, folks, this is a brave young woman. The blood of the Nerdlys runs through her. She knows Dreamy and Tabitha have promised to cancel her. But damn if you don’t cancel Adelphe Saint Nerdregard! You don't ever cancel a ginger who is down to fuck!

Adelphe did her prematch spiel...

ADELPHE
The chosen heroine arrives! And what is she called, this maiden of darkness? Adelphe Saint Nerdregard is her name!”

Skylar entered to Let Me Tell You Something by Jay Hardaway...

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!

kelly kelly entrance.gif

RENEE
We’ve been flirting with Skylar versus Charli 9ine for a while. While Charli has been flirting with rich men, Skylar has been flirting with her. Or more like weirdly stalking her.

ALIX
Charli is denying our male viewers and Skylar’s OnlyFans subscribers prime fap material! The people demand those blond Hotties get freaky deeky!

RENEE
Freaky deeky? You’ve been watching 70’s porn haven’t you?

ALIX 
Bought a whole bunch at my uncle Jorge’s garage sale! All I had to do was give up the booty to him and a few dudes from the Mexican Mafia.

Naturally fuckery was afoot thanks to Skylar!

SKYLAR
I don’t want to offend you Val. But I don’t feel comfortable with male energy in this match. I need a female referee.

VAL
Skylar, The Big Valbowski is always on the TOP of his game!

TWEET!

No it wasn’t Referee Nerdregard. It was Lauri blowing a rape whistle! That had Val heading for the hills.

RENEE
 It’s disturbing how fast he ran from that whistle.

Skylar got her wish as Titania Nerdly replaced The Big Valbowski. But Skylar didn’t start wrestling yet as she was busy preening and primping.

kelly kelly pose.giffin

ADELPHE
There isn’t time for this! The celestial mother beckons us to compete!

SKYLAR
Hmmmm. If you say so. Lauri?

Lauri jumped on the apron, waving a NO GINGERS KNOW PEACE in Adelphe’s face. That lasted long enough for Skylar to hit a back suplex that got a one count off the bridge.

RENEE
She just openly cheated.

Skylar rammed Adelphe’s head into the turnbuckle, then used some Ignatius style elbows in the corner. Our ginger heroine was sunk to the mat  swiftly choked by Lauri in front of the referee.

TITANIA
Knock it off, Lauri!

SKYLAR
Be excellent to each other, ladies.

RENEE
She has some nerve.

ALIX
And some rack!

Skylar peppered Adelphe with jabs then headed to the ropes. But the Quebec native followed Skylar in and dropkicked her out of the ring with a very athletic attack!

ALIX
I wonder if Wally Nerdregard got hops like that.

An influencer couldn’t get down so easily so Skylar hurried back into the ring. But once again Adelphe used a picture perfect dropkick to send her tumbling over the ropes! Lauri held up a sign that read “OH NO!”

RENEE
I hope she’s not collecting a paycheck for that.

ALIX
It ain’t my money.

Adelphe sometimes known as The Celestial Cum Craver dragged Skylar onto the apron by her blond locks. But Skylar was able to counter by ramming Adelphe throat first onto the ring ropes to send a pained Adelphe reeling. But when Skylar came charging in Adelphe surprised her with a leaping snapmare!

RENEE
Skylar blinded by the Blazing Light!

A cover got two as Skylar got her shoulder up. The influencer traded punches with Adelphe until the blond had the ginger backed into the ropes. Skylar came charging forward with a leaping attack, but saw Adelphe move and herself get crotched on the ropes!

rope Hyakka ryouran samurai girls98.gif

RENEE
Gah!

SKYLAR
Don’t slut-shame.

ALIX
Yeah, Renee.

RENEE
Why do I always feel picked on whe Skylar wrestles.

Adelphe sent Skylar tumbling back into the ring. That had the CT native grabbing her lower back in pain.. Still Skylar founded her footing. That did her little good as Adelphe rifled off another one of those awesome dropkicks. But that wasn’t all she was throwing out. For it was time for…

ADELPHE
Radiant Dawn Ginger Splash!

ScornfulObedientBinturong-size_restricte

RENEE
Oof that knocked the wind out of Skylar.

There was chaos at the entry way that caught the attention of just about everyone. Terry Taylor was pleading with a fast approaching DREAMY. Sandman’s daughter had a kendo stick and she Terry learned she used it as well as her dad as she hit him in the nuts with it!

ALIX
Hhehheheh that’s kinda funny.

RENEE
Well…

But what wasn’t funny was TABITHA nailing Adelphe with a mainevent spine buster behind Titana’s back!

RENEE
Damn it! Tabitha and Dreamy weren’t lying!

Skylar then hit Adelphe with Connecticut Blood Money a twisting neckbreaker  into a stunner that gave her a 1-2-3!

Winner: Skylar, via pinfall

RENEE
The Influencer now meets her darling Wifey, Charli 9ine for the OVARY title at Anglemania XIXXX!

Post-match Tabitha was more than happy to grind over Adelphe to the hardening delight of horny old men everywhere…

grind heather.gif

Backstage we find Krista’s fueng-shi’ed out office with Koi Pond occupied by  the woman herself and her assistant GM The Doll, who like her boss wears a smart business suit.

KRISTA
(looking at her phone)
“Mister Big Dick Swinging Coke Can Dick Hit it From Every Angle.” What a title, Rena! We need that kind of chaotic energy from our shows! Imagine a special event titled “White whores with big fake tits grope each other while horny neckbeards jerk off on Zoom!”

THE DOLL
Hard pass.

This odd discussion is interrupted when SAMMI CAYLEY barges into the office.

SAMMI
Krista, I demand…nay, I request very strongly you deliver my cousins The Nasty Boyds to me at Anglemania!

THE DOLL
So nice of you three to reveal you’re related.

SAMMI
I have nothing to say to you. Krista, I want my cousins.

KRISTA
And they want you also. To crush you! You’ll get creamed worse than when Rico and Lucius used to fight Odin on the House Shows.

SAMMI
I don’t care.

THE DOLL
I say let them fight.

KRISSTA
You’re obviously not biased, Rena. Sammi, if you can get a partner. Any female partner, so no Blaine or Tanner, you can have your tag match Anglemania.

SAMMI
But-

KRISTA
No buts. Run along and find a partner.

COMING UP NEXT....C02 FACE OFF....THE MAINEVENT IS NEXT!!!!

*** #1 Contender’s Match: Jade Rodez-Duncan vs. Maya Duncan-Blanchard ***

Alysanne joined Renee and Alix for commentary practically orgasmic at CO2’s implosion, the statue-esque Lady XFL behind her, belt around waist. Her excitement grew as CO2 exchanged words and shoves...

ALIX
I can’t believe this is really happening.

... only for the girls to begin a chain wrestling sequence.

RENEE
Apparently it’s not just who is most deserving of a title shot CO2 want to find out, but also who’s the better wrestler of the two.

ALYSANNE
Who cares! I want to see them get down and dirty!

Aly’s frustration grows larger when CO2 keep it technical, so she leaves the broadcast position to berate them!

ALYSANNE
Pull her hair! Rake her back! Gouge her eyes!

JADE
Oh!

MAYA
You mean like this?

CO2 act on Aly’s advice. They hurl her into the ring from the apron by the hair, then remove her jacket for a double back rake!

ALIX
Yass! A family that plays together stays together!

Official decision: No contest

Lady XFL immediately springs to action, but CO2 whip Aly into the champ who winds up tied in the ropes! Aly bounces back into the arms of Maya and is lifted up as Jade hits the ropes to deliver a running butt bump! Lady XFL manages to break loose and obliterates the referee with a big boot! Meanwhile, CO2 high-five atop the stage after foiling Aly’s divide-and-conquer plan!

RENEE
CO2 have flipped the script on Alysanne!

The girls are joined by mama and RIW boss Krista.

KRISTA 
Seems to me both my babies are deserving of a title shot. So let’s make the AngleMania XIXXX main event official. Lady XFL vs. Maya vs. Jade for the Hard on Hoes Title!

Alysanne pouts. Lady XFL shouts. And CO2 whip them out. Well, Maya does at least. Jade only shows booty. But CO2 flesh, baby!

FADE OUT