OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Raw Is Whore 4/7/2020

Chanel #99

The opening theme song hits...

RENEE
Welcome to The Toy Box for Raw Is Whore ahead of Skank Stampede

ALIX
YahhhoooooOO! We ain’t got no union so these bitches would have to work through a Sith invasion!

RENEE
And what a show we have tonight. No social distancing as rivals hook up.

TONIGHT
EPONINE BLACK VS PENNY MARS
CINNAMON SPOONS VS HOW2GIRL
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

***Kiki Kix Vs Val Veeta***

The youngster, Val wanted to shake hands with Kiki but instead got punched in the face. Kiki then worked over Val in the corner, bashing her with knees in the clinch.

ALIX
I’d say I’d hate to catch Kiki on a bad day, but everyday is a bad day for her! She really needs to invest in a little meditation practice, some journaling, some self care and some meth.

RENEE
And here I was thinking you were about to say something sensible.

Val got tossed out the corner like she was garbage. Then she had to eat a roaring elbow from Kiki that the MMA enthusiast laid in very stiffly. But the attention diverted from the ring to the stands where this woman…

Anya Chalotra Workout Routine And Diet Plan | Fitness Training For ...
came casually strolling through the stands and to ringside

RENEE
Do we…who is….why is this woman at ringside?

ALIX
When you look like that you can go wherever you want!

WOMAN
Hey ya’ll! If Drake can drop a baby on ya then the most hardcore of the hardcore can drop a baby on you. Meet me, Dreamy, Sandman9000’s adorable daughter!

RENEE
Wait a minute? No one told me we’d have an appearance by Sandman9000’s daughter?

ALIX
The bigger issue is that there was a woman willing to get preggo by that nut!

DREAMY
Daddy told me to stay at home until the virus goes away. But in 2020, Dreamy is an essential worker. I go where I want. When I want. Because I’m Dreamy! When I walk into the room it’s lit times infinity! I’m giving you the five best minutes of 2020 and that’s ON PERIOD! Annie Idol, I was hoping your inquiring mind might pick up this hot news. But I’ll have to tell everyone on my own. There’s more where I came from.

RENEE
Does she mean more Sandman9000 kids?

Dreamy approaches Sofa Central, and casually lays out across the announce desk.

DREAMY
I could get used to this position.

ALIX
We don’t want any problems, big fella.

RENEE
Dreamy, what do you want? Why are you here?

DREAMY
The legacy of the OAOAST doesn’t need these off brand petty and messy nobodies like Tori Malibu or Eponine Black. You loserstains are about to left stanky and old like some mildewed bread. You are all  gonna get smoke-a-lated by the real heirs of the OAOAST!  Just like with Covid19 all you skanksticks can only turn to god. Cause he’s the only one who can stop us!

Dreamy tosses the mic aside and hops off the announce desk with a bold smirk aimed at the viewing audience and all the Hotties watching backstage.

RENEE
Alix, who is us? Who are the real heirs of the OAOAST?

ALIX
Lord save our Raw Is Whore souls!

Gathered in a circle are a collection of glistening gem stones. Overseeing them is…

Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood say goodbye to 'Shadowhunters ...
ADELPHE NERDREGARD

Who is talking to an anxious…

Cory Chase - 9GAG

DOC WHITE

And a confused….

TJP Sets The Record Straight On His WWE Release

MARTY FOX

ADELPHE
Our future is written in a great sea of stars, the Deep Realms, and with these gem stones I can tell if Remy will be able to turn Doc back into a woman like he says he will.

MARTY
Coolness! We’re gonna be back to being bros in no time, Doc W.

DOC WHITE
I have a healthy skepticism of all this.

MARTY
Quit being a downer, sis. You’ll get your wang back. Right, Adelphe.

ADELPHE
Well, maybe. We must use these gem stones to go to the majestic gate that transcends worlds and enter the deep-

REFEREEN NERDREGARD (OS)
What’s going on here?

Referee Nerdregard enters the room with…

Gigi Hadid: News, Photos and Videos - Vogue
BRIT BOYD

And

Nina Agdal's Bikini Body Workout Secret - Nina Agdal Interview at ...

NIKKI BOYD

RFN
I never said any of you could hang out with my sister! You’re trying to steal my sister’s innocence, Doc White, you dirty transsexual!

ADELPHE
That is not what’s happening, Wally. We're communicating with the stars above.

MARTY
And my bro isn’t a tranny. He’s a legit woman changed by magic.

RFN
Phooey! He’s a man pretending to be a woman! I've seen your type before! Dirty transsexuals!
(RFN kicks over the gem stone circle)
And if you come near my sister again, Doc White, there’s gonna be trouble for you!

NIKKI
That’s right, inmate! Don’t make our master mad!

BRIT
Behave yourself, Doc White.

RFN spits on Doc White’s less than fashionable flats and walks off with the smirking Nasty Boyds

Sat in the stands of an empty arena is the Hard on Hoes champion, Lady XFL.

LADY XFL
Isabella, you got in a lucky shot last Raw Is Whore! You and I are both champions but the similarities end there. You’re an entertainer. I’m an athlete. You’re a little girl. I’m a woman. I’m gonna make this real simple for you, little girl. You don’t have the muscles on your body to beat me. You don’t have the thunder in your fists to beat to me. Do you know who I am? I’m Lady XFL and for the past year I’ve been Hard on Hoes champion. I started off with Brea Brea, I rolled through Sammi Cayley and I’m gonna destroy you and make sure you can never defend your tag title again!

RENEE
CPA wasn’t too happy Effie Reese almost lost to Eponine Black at New Years Spectacular, and that the Geisha Girls lost to C02. He said it was unimagiable for one of his hoes to go down to anyone but him. And he’s been tweeting that they would have to make it up to him. First up, Effie Reese!

We’re taken to a sleazy motel on Skid Row. Effie looks around the room nervously. Gunshots are heard.

CPA strolls out the bathroom. His beautiful black body is naked. Effie marvels at it. Her jaw drops in awe of her black king. The white hoe’s eyes are drawn to his fifteen-inch missle.

CPA
Typical.

These white bitches are all the same slave to the black cock. This whore is no different. There’s nothing special about her being mounted by a black man and titty fucked.

EqualSlowDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

By the way what kind of animal do you have to be to be titty fucked! You’re worse than a jackass, Effie, you ditzy whore. Let’s laugh at that stupid look on your face because you thought CPA loved you but he’s titty fucking you on Skid Row.

CPA
Pimps up, hoes down!

And guess what? The white bitch just stupidly lets her cheerleader throat get fucked. The stereotype is true! Cheerleaders are dumb whores! Or is it just the white ones? The white ones love black cock so much they’ll stupidly get their throats pumped full of sperm. Go team!

ShadyNeighboringAustraliankelpie-size_re

Effie is all about the black dick, sliding her tongue over its outer edges then coming back to tongue the dickhole like a good little white slut. Of course, Effie has long been known in the wrestling industry for her “talents”, and anyone who has seen her matches knows that could not possibly be referring to her wrestling!

OrangeAdventurousJumpingbean-size_restri

Naturally, women are terrible at wrestling  (like they are at most things), so Effie’s role in CPA’s life is all about chowing down on his meat missile. No doubt many chicken tendies grease lubed hands furiously stroke their cocks as Effie slobbers all over CPA’s mighty black member.

EFFIE
Mmmmf!

Effie’s mouth is so warm and wet that for a normal man it would be impossible to resist cumming inside. But CPA is a stone cold pimp and holds out with his arms folded. Again a normal man would spill his pathetic load down Effie’s throat as she inhales his mastodon like a vacuum cleaner.

Effie’s cheeks cave in as her mouth collapses around CPA’s mighty meat while she works to drain him of all his jizz. When his dick reaches her throat, Effie gags but makes a quick recovery. She doesn't let that stop her in the least as she gobbles up his dick. Her tongue swirls around his cock and flicks the head as she works to suck the cum out of him.

EFFIE
Mmmff!

CPA can't control himself as he starts to fuck Effie’s mouth as hard as he can. He slams his cock deep into her mouth until his balls are hitting her chin. Somehow Effie opens her mouth and throat so that his dick is fully captured and there is no resistance to his cock as he drives it home. Effie’s sloppy cunt dribbles with liquid as the cheerleading slut is pierced by the black meat

MedicalLargeAtlanticbluetang-size_restri

Of course, Effie is a confirmed cheerleader whore, so it is not surprising to see ingesting a big powerful black rod. Nor is it surprising to see her on the prowl trying to entice basketball players to stretch her orifices with their big black cocks.

Yes, there are almost certainly more balls bouncing off of Effie’s chin and ass then there are on the pickup court. Why when she was a cheerleader at Michigan numerous black men took turns slam dunking her lady holes before passing her off to an open teammate. It is just a shame that Effie wasn’tt around to try this stunt during the tougher 1980’s NBA, as guys like Charles Oakley and Xavier McDaniel would have torn her up for good.

Finally CPA unleashes his load into Effie’s warm mouth. There is nothing more romantic than filling a woman’s mouth with ball juice! There’s a blissful look on Effie’s face as she gurgles his thick, creamy jizz.

But then we cut into Krista’s office where…

Gracie Gold - Figure Skating - U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone
GLASS JULIET

Is in discussion with…

Kaitlin Olson – “Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia” Season 13 ...
KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN

And…

Maria Kanellis is posting non-PG photos to get your attention ...
THE DOLL

GLASS JULIET
Whoros is in pretty high demand. But I’ll give you a deal because I like you so much.

KRISTA
(rolling her eyes)
You’re too kind, darling.

THE DOLL
A deal on what, Glass?

GLASS JULIET
A deal on a story! Here’s a free one!

THE DOLL
Do I have to stay and listen to this?

KRISTA
If I do you do.

GLASS JULIET
Did you know talking about personal failure is a good way to break the ice when talking with people you don’t really know. So I’m going to tell you my story of personal failure. In the cheerleading world popularity is a symbol of power. That’s why I decided to write fake love letters to myself and brag about it to others.

KRISTA
You couldn’t find a simp on Instagram, honey?

GLASS JULIET
This was the 90’s. There were was no Instagram. I told my friend about the letters but all I had was an envelope. So I showed her a blank paper and said it was written in special ink that only those chosen by god can see!

KRISTA
You’re a true credit to Christians everywhere.

GLASS JULIET
When I said that, she said that love letter was brimming with passion! However, things started looking bad at this point. Other people started praising her because she could read the hidden ink! That’s when she started hogging everyone’s attention as the divine messenger of god! Now she uses her followers to sell energy drinks of questionable ingredients.

KRISTA
I certainly feel like I could use a drink of something.

GLASS JULIET
I promised never to let anyone take the spotlight from me! But with Eponine almost beating Effie she’s stolen the spotlight! I can’t let that happen! Me and Effie want to bury her under 300 combined pounds of cheerleading awesomeness!

KRISTA
My sweet Juliet tell me you don’t think I’ll put Eponine against two vampires? I will give you a match at Skank Stampede. Eponine and my daughters against yourself, Effie, and one of the Geisha Girls. You can take your pick of whom, I can’t really tell them apart enough to book the match.

THE DOLL
That is so racist.

It is but Glass Juliet doesn’t care just clapping her hands in glee over the match.

COMING UP NEXT...EPONINE BLACK VS PENNY MARS!

Previously on Raw is Whore... Skyler mindfucked Dasha The Rappa, defeated Carrie Oakley, then had her followers (aka the Skylites) humiliate Annie Idol until Eponine Black (co-holder of Hotties tag title along w/ current Hard on Hoes #1 contender Isabella Villaraigosa-Spezia) put an end to the madness.

*** Penny Mars w/ Billie Child vs. Eponine Black ***

During the aforementioned melee Eponine chipped one of Penny’s teeth, so the Maneater from Mars was out to extract revenge (and a tooth). Things got hot and heavy in the ring and in viewers’ homes as the two Hotties laid into each other. The ensuing soundtrack befitting of a Brazzers scene. But the only pop found in this encounter was from the snap and crackle of Penny’s arm locked in the Heart of Ice crossface, leaving her no choice but to tap (especially since she couldn’t say I quit due to her protective mouthguard).

Winner: Eponine Black, via submission.

Post-match Billie Child took flight trying to catch Eponine by surprise. Instead Eponine let Billie crash and burn, then locked her in the HOI only to smartly exit when the other Skylites arrived (minus Skyler and Dasha).

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on to many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make 'em stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Singing, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Taylor Swift’s hit tune booms to life. It brings out Krista, in a business suit, who walks fast to the ring ahead of her assistant general manager, The Doll.

THE DOLL
LeBrenda, it would be best if you kept yourself backstage for this announcement.

KRISTA
No. LeBrenda get your trifling ass out here. Now!

“Moment of silence for the champions!”

The OVARY champion, LeBrenda James appears on stage looking like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar, shrinking into herself.

THE DOLL
Just stay on stage, LeBrenda.

KRISTA
You know you fucked up LeBrenda. Not even a pandemic could save you. Did you think Morgan wouldn’t get to the truth behind your staged attack and framing of Charli? Did you think because I’m old I’d catch Corona and forget about it? I’m not that old, LeBrenda, and you’re not that smart.

LEBRENDA
Hold on, hold on! When a bigger star does something bad to a smaller star it ain’t called framing or anything like that. No. It’s more called giving the rub.

KRISTA
Is it now?

LEBRENDA
See, Charli is wrestling famous but I’m actual famous. So really I was doing the bitch a favor allowing her into my orbit.

KRISTA
Since you’re such a charitable sort of girl with such a giving heart you won’t mind doing Charli another favor. You won’t mind defending your OVARY championship against her at Skank Stampede.

LeBrenda curses her luck away from the microphone. But then adds…

LEBRENDA
Did I win or lose last time I faced Charli?

ALIX
She won the title in the tournament, beating Charli with a basketball to do it.

RENEE
That’s how we got in this mess in the first place.

LEBRENDA
I won. Don’t matter how. I won this belt and she didn’t. All I care about is the W! The W is all that matters in this life. How she gonna beat me? She ain’t! That’s my word! I’m way too strong and fast. I’m a monster in the ring! A monster! I’m in prime time! I’m gonna murder that ho!

“Champions” hits back up again as LeBrenda defiantly shows off her title to Krista.

COMING UP NEXT...HOW2GIRL VS CINNAMON SPOONS!

***Cinnamon Spoons W/Annagret Vs How2Girl***

How2Girl entered to Supergirl by Krystal Harris…

Sometimes I have dreams
I picture myself flying
Above the clouds
High in the sky
Conquering the world
With my magic piano
Never being scared
But then I realize

I'm supergirl
And I'm here
To save the world
And I wanna know
Who's gonna save me?
I'm supergirl
And I'm here to
Save the world
And I wanna know
Why I feel so alone

AggressiveCompassionateAcaciarat-size_re

RENEE
This match pits Cinnamon Spoons against How2Girl after last week’s bullying attack on How2Girl by Fire & Ice when How2Girl tried and failed to refriend Tori Malibu.

ALIX
Bullying is not okay unless you’re Krista. And then its only excused by years of alcoholism and maternal verbal abuse.

Cinnamon came out to “Heads Will Roll” by the YeahYeaYeahs….

Off with your head
Dance 'til you're dead
Heads will roll
Heads will roll
Heads will roll
On the floor

HandyFrankAfricanhornbill-size_restricte
Joining Sofa Central was Annagret!

ANNAGRET
No need to thank me for making this place cool again.

RENEE
Don’t worry, I wasn’t.

How2Girl was cooking early on, flinging Cinnamon about the ring with deep arm drags. But when she tried for a discus punch Cinnamon made her eat a big boot. That was enough for Cinnamon to wave to her sister…

FlickeringVainAmericanquarterhorse-size_

Which led to Cinnamon taking a big back suplex!

ANNAGRET
Ugh, she’s so stu…I mean, wow, what a loving big sister.

How2Girl fed Cinnamon a series of punches then went off the top with a crossbody. But this move was avoided by Cinnamon, who then proceeded to load up the Cinnabuns…

BigAdolescentCapeghostfrog-size_restrict

But when she went for the butt bump her superhero foe blocked the attack! Then How2Girl hit a springboard bulldog on Cinnamon!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Golden Age!

ANNAGRET
Barf.

How2Girl then went up top and sailed with grace….

FaithfulVerifiableAfricanparadiseflycatc

Only to have her move avoided! How2Girl screamed in pain which delighted Cinnamon. The Spice Of Death mounted her wailing foe, bore her grey eyes into hers and then…

spit in mouth2.gif

RENEE
Ew!

ANNAGRET
Hhahahahahah! Eat it, geek! Hhahahaahahh!

RENEE
Annagret, what is your issue with How2Girl?

ANNAGRET
Oh, nothing. I just enjoy bullying people. Bwhahahahaah!

How2Girl rolled over shrieking in disgust. That seemed to annoy Cinnamon who punted her in the ribs! The blow brought out a howl of woe from How2Girl.

RENEE
Annagret, do you realize your sister needs help?

ANNAGRET
Uh, she’s always needed help. Obvi.

How2Girl turned into an all too prone position, face down and ass up. The bad girl Cinnamon licks her lips. She likes what she sees. She even pried back How2Girl’s g-string to showcase her cute asshole.

ANNAGRET
You can’t rape the willing, Renee.

ALIX
My dad tried that defense and it got him 25 years.

ANNAGRET
Oversharing!

Cinnamon gathers up a swell of spit and then…

BlackandwhiteExemplaryAndeancat-size_res

“YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!”

Cinnamon then slapped on the Pinch of Cinnamon nerve hold, thinking she’d have an easy submission. But thanks to the support of the crowd, How2Girl rallied out the hold and began a babyface comeback!

RENEE
Never count How2Girl out! She’s had it tough lately. She’s on her own. But she’s a fighter.

How2Girl tore through Cinnamon with a series of lariats that popped the crowd. She then paid tribute to Biffman and hit a picture perfect Atlassault!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

That brought Annagret onto the ring apron to distract Referee Scotty 2 Hotty…

ANNAGRET
Hey, white dork, look at me!

ColorlessLargeCornsnake-size_restricted.

This let Cinnamon get the jump on How2Girl. She started twisting the super slut into her styles clash finisher but got a shock when How2Girl tangled her into a pin! Annagret dove into the ring but couldn’t stop the three count!

Winner: How2Girl, via pinfall

Annagret was PISSED and immediately attacked How2Girl. Her sister joined in with the assault until How2Girl was left laid out beneath the supernatural babes.

ANNAGRET
Don’t try me again, super dork!

RENEE
Bobbi Cheesecake, made waves this week when she posted this picture with the caption “EUPHORIC”…

Image result for marsha may harley quinn

RENEE
So Annie is on hand to talk with Bobbi about why she would dress up as her longtime rival.

Backstage Annie, in glittering yellow dress is with Bobbi, bubbly and cheerful in her Euphoria costume.

ANNIE
Bobbi, why dress up as Euphoria? We all thought you hated Euphoria. Like, what gives?

BOBBI
I thought I did too. But I’m not one of those people who takes their sweet time forgiving a grudge when someone’s changed. Euphoria is just the coolest now! She fought off The Big Boss Lady and crooked Yukino, she’s rolling with Tori and she’s living her best life! She is an unproblematic queen!

ANNIE
There you have it. The scoop brought to you by Annie! Thanks Bobbi.

Bobbi kisses Annie on the cheek and is happy skipping away. The cameraman and director decide to follow the innocent blond from Seattle. There she is just skipping away. Right until a pair of hands seized her from behind!

BOBBI
Ah!

RENEE
Bobbi!

Emerging from the darkness with his capture is Bedrock, holding a wooden club!

BOBBI
Lemmme go!

RENEE
Bobbi’s in trouble!

Bedrock refuses to do any such thing. Why would he? He has prime poon in his grasp. He grunts and groans as she carries Bobbi to a secluded section of the Toy Box.

BOBBI
Bedrock? But we’re friends! What’s going on?

BEDROCK
Blargh!

Bedrock hits Bobbi in the stomach with his wooden club! She drops to her knees in a quivering mound of flesh and fishnets. Tears pour from her eyes as the pain shoots her through like a blast of energy.

BOBBI
Bedrock, no! Stop! Leave me alone!

He does the opposite. He starts impatiently ripping away the slut’s clothes until he has her exposed for fucking.

RENEE
Bedrock used to save Bobbi from rapes!

Bedrock fucks Bobbi in the shitter like the dumb bitch that she is. The stupid slut wails like a newborn as her anal ring is expanded obscenely. And many men get naked as newborns as they ready to stroke to this rape.

SpanishUnlawfulHypsilophodon-size_restri

BOBBI
PLEASE STOP!

Keep crying, bitch! Wall and wail. Plead for the wrecking of your rectum to stop. Beg him to stop gaping your pooper.

BOBBI
Bedrock, no!

Beg, slut, beg! Thousands splooge all over themselves at her futile whining. But millions and the rock means millions continue to stroke at this blond bitch’s destruction. And it looks so fucking good to see this All American blond get her white ass wrecked.

PessimisticPalatableAracari-size_restric

BOBBI
Don’t fuck my asshole!

He’ll do what he wants, whore! And inspired by this, a sound guy begins ass fucking a redhead Fluffer!

RENEE
Hey! He can’t do that! None of this is right!

GlisteningFlashyCrayfish-size_restricted

Bedrock barrels into Bobbi’s most sinful hole. The wanton devilish slut squeals and cries over and over. Again. Erection throb over the globe! This narrator can’t stop stroking at this beautiful white girl being degraded on camera.

RENEE
Why? They used to be friends!

BOBBI
I hate you!

But he loves your delightfully tight anal ring. Poor Bobbi. Now she’s realizing she isn’t the property of BPT but also of anyone who wants her!

BEDROCK
Blargh!

BOBBI
Big Papa, help!

Bedrock fucks that white ass so good I want to cry. I have to stroke the hell outta my penis but I have to recant that this tail Bobbi the dumb slut wails and woes into the night her shitter being torn apart second by second.

Insert marsha may harley quinn ass fuck3

BOBBI
I liked you!

Bobbi then cried as  Bedrock slammed his prehistoric dick back through her shit hole and deep into her rectum, the entire dildo ramming through loosened flesh until it was fully embedded within the very deepest depths of her shitter once again!

BOBBI
My ass hurts!

Does it? No problem! Now she’s on her knees and sucking it! Correction deep throating it! She better or…

BEDROCK
BLARGH!!

ALIX
Else she’ll get her ass beat!

One wonders if this white trash whore had her dad in her life would she be being streamed worldwide getting raped by a caveman? But this is what happens when you impregnate the town whore.

Now you get to watch daddy’s girl get throat fucked!

Let’s all point and laugh at the dumb whore who thought she could be friends with a savage. It is all because she’s white. A black bitch would slapped this fool. But a white bitch is too trusting.

RENEE
Alix she’s …

ALIX
Licking off her anal juices!

That’s what the people want. Dicks stroke nationwide to this throat reaming. And believe me, they get their money’s worth. Bobbi’s bitch mouth is raped excellently. It is a 5-star raping. Six stars if in the Tokyo Dome.

FantasticGloomyBigmouthbass-size_restric

That’s it, Bedrock, throat fuck that useless whore! The only reason we keep her around is to be throat fucked like the submissive white bitch she is. We certainly aren’t keeping her around for her wrestling ability. The day we can’t throat fuck this piece of white trash is the day we throw her on the street.

DapperSameBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

You have to imagine Bobbi got a lot of training sucking old guys at at her trailer park. Lots of pudgy grandpas and fat dads drained their meat inside this hot blond teen for a few bucks. So we can say this particular piece of white trash was bred to be a deep throat slut and that’s what Bedrock is using her as!

RENEE
Bobbi just being dominated and abused.

The braindead Blond begins blowing bubbles on the cock. Huge bubbles of cum and snot and spit. She truly is a piece of white trash.

RENEE
Bobbi has had such a hard life. And now this?

And what do we do with white trash?  We leave them laying like trash. Bedrock empties his balls into her throat, leaving her with a nice belly full of cummy. The bitch just lays there, cum pooling around her lips. And that’s how Bedrock leaves her, a glassy eyed skank with cum on her lips.

ALIX
You’ll get yours, Bedrock!

FADE OUT