OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOMEF Breakout! 10/3/02

Chanel #99

OAOMEF Breakout! October 3rd 2002

The show opens with a video recap of last week, featuring Derek the Fish signing the non drinking contract and subsequently losing his match to Scott Hall...the shocking~! new alliance of Kevin Nash and the Superstar... Thunderkid and Reject becoming Tag Team Champions....and Angle-Plex winning the Battle Royal!

BOOM!

Fozzy's "The Mob Rules" plays as pyros ignite and fans get to there feet for the latest THRILLING OAOMEF action!

JT: Hello everybody, I'm your host, J.T. Wheeler, and welcome to this, the third edition of OAOMEF: Breakout! Last week we saw the plot thicken in the OAOMEF, with Reject and Thunderkid becoming the newest members of the OAOAST to jump ship to us here! Tonite we'll see them in action. We also have the three singles titles up for grabs, culminating in our huge main-event, a non-time limit match for the OAOMEF World Heavyweight Title: Mystery Eskimo defends against Y2J, Chris Jericho! But right now, lets head to the ring for our first match of the nite!

NO-SELLING MATCH

The Undertaker vs ?

J.T: Last week we saw Undertaker anger the owner of the OAOMEF with his sloppy performance in the ring. This, ladies and gentleman, in his punishment!

Undertaker strolls out to the ring wearing a nose brace after Mystery Eskimo shattered it with a forearm shot last week, looking scared.

JT: Taker looks worried...and well he should....BAH GAWD, LOOK AT WHAT'S COMING TO FACE HIM!

Verdi's 'Requiem' plays as the monsterous JINGUS appears underneath the EskimoTron! JINGUS races to the ring and slides in. Taker jumps onto the attack and lands blows to the back of JINGUS, who dosn't even consider selling! JINGUS leaps up and throws a series of punches at Taker...who NOSELLS!

JT: JINGUS just gave Taker his last chance - and he turned it down! BAH GAWD, THE MANS CRAZIER THAN A PET COON!

Taker attempts a clothesline, which dosn't even register. JINGUS no sells an attempt at Taker's rope walk. In desperation, Taker tries to go low, but JINGUS grabs Taker by the throat! CHOKESLAM~! But JINGUS pulls Taker back up by the throat...another chokeslam...and again...and again..... and again!

JT: BAH GAWD FIVE CHOKESLAMS FIVE CHOKESLAMS!

Taker crawls around on the mat...JINGUS lifts him up and headbutts Taker repeatedly in the face! His nose re-breaks. JINGUS grabs the nose of the Taker and twists it! Taker howls in pain....JINGUS goes outside and gets a chair! The referee goes to stop him, but one look from JINGUS persuades him not to interfere. JINGUS sets up Taker and hits the DEVILBOMB~! onto the chair, which he then grabs to deliver repeated shots to the head of Taker! JINGUS reluctantly makes the cover...1...2....3!

The winner of the match via DESTRUCTION in 7.34, JINGUS!

JINGUS leaves to a standing ovation!

JT: BAH GAWD, That's the last we'll see of that no-selling son of a bitch in our federation! Good job JINGUS!

Cut to the Presidential Office of Mystery Eskimo, where he is talking with someone on the phone.

Eskimo: Yes, that's right. Uh-huh...Well, its going to be great. I'm looking forward to working with you...

:: Derek the Fish walks into the room, looking murderous ::

Eskimo: Er....I'll call you back.

Derek: A week! A week without booze you son of a motherfucking bitch fucker!

:: Three huge security guards loom up behind Derek ::

Derek: These minders keep taking my drink away! I hate them!

Eskimo: Well now, don't you feel better?

Derek: NO GODDAMIT! I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM YOU BASTARDS! SCREW YOU ALL!

Eskimo: I'm sorry Derek, the contract is binding. It is illegal for you to drink alcohol.

Derek: Then give me a match! That's the least you can do!

:: Eskimo looks thoughtful as we fade::

COMMERCIAL BREAK

A cameraman rushes to the backstage parking lot, where a black limo has just arrived. Catching up to the limo as it pulls away, he swivels around to catch a door closing. The door swings shut, with a label "To Arena Floor" on its front.

JT.: Welcome back, fans! Bah Gawd, I don't know what that was about...but that's no change, is it fans! Let's head back to the ring!

OAOMEF World Tag Team Championship

Thunderkid & Reject vs Hulk Hogan & Michael Cole

"Voodoo Chile" rocks the OAOMEF arena! Hulk Hogan dances down to the ring, with Michael Cole throwing poses and playing to the crowd behind him!

JT.: This is quite an...unusual tag team we have here, fans!

"God of Thunder" plays as Thunderkid and Reject, the first OAOMEF tag champions walk to the ring, sneering and looking very confident. They slide into the ring and hold up their title belts as Hogan and Cole hug.

Reject starts out with Hogan and they immediately lock up. Hogan shoves Reject to the floor and poses to a pop! Reject looks disgusted and charges at Hogan, hitting him with a shoulder tackle that takes Hogan down. Reject bounces off the ropes and hits a huge elevation legdrop. Reject gets in Hogan's face, pointing out the correct way to deliver a leg drop, before covering for 2. Reject tags in TK, who gives Hulk a stiff snap suplex followed by a leg drop of his own!

JT.: These young studs are embarrasing Hogan with his own move! Hulk needs to make a tag to that other young stud, Michael Cole!

TK pulls Hogan up and tags Reject back in. TK and Reject both chop away at Hogan, before Reject goes up top. TK gives Hogan another suplex, and as he hits the mat Reject comes off the top with a frog splash! Reject covers...1...2...NO, Michael Cole sprints across the ring and breaks up the count! The referee pushes Cole back to his corner as TK and Reject put the boots to Hogan. Reject nails Hogan with a dropkick and goes for the cover, but Hulk easily kicks out. Reject nails Hogan with a punch...and Hogan shakes his head~!

JT.: Here it comes folks! You've seen it a thousand times before, and it NEVER gets old!...right?

Hogan gets to his feet and no-sells some more of Reject's punches, before whipping him across the ring and hitting the big boot~! But TK jumps in and nails Hogan with a roundhouse kick...Hogan falls into his corner and tags Cole! MC jumps into the ring and takes out both tag champs with clotheslines and dropkicks!

JT.: BAH GAWD! COLE'S ON FIRE! BURNING COLE! BURNING COLE!

MC looks for his signature Cole-Plex on Reject but TK nails him with a spear to the gut! TK quickly grabs Cole up and hits the Thundebolt DDT! TK pushes Reject onto Cole.. and kicks Hogan out of the ring....1..2..3!

JT.: Smart wrestling by Thunderkid! The tag champs retain!

Result: Thunderkid and Reject in 6.45 via Thunderbolt DDT on Cole

Superstar is walking around backstage, toward his commissioner's office. SS looks at the door and smiles, opens it, and walks through to turn on a light. At that instance the door swings shut, the lights go off, and loud noises can be heard. Then, nothing.

Jingus sees this on another monitor in the locker-room and comes rushing to the office. Batting down the door, he switches on the lights to reveal...

nothing...

except one very bloodied Superstar, and a note

:: Payback's a bitch ::

Jingus crumples it up and exits in fury.

COMMERICAL BREAK

"Smack my bitch up" plays and Angle-Plex comes down to the ring. The OAOMEF crowd pops loud for the OAOMEF USTV Champion.

AP smiles and acknowledges his fans..."Thank you! Now I came out to talk about last week...when I, Angle-Plex, won the OAOMEF Battle Royal! It's well known, in wrestling circles, that winning such an event normally brings a big reward...but what have I got? Shit! The Eskimo is defending his world title against Jericho, when we all know it should be ME! In fact-"

Angle-Plex is cut off by "God of thunder" as Thunderkid appears once more below the EskimoTron!

JT.: What's this? It looks like Thunderkid isn't finished here tonite!

TK: Angle-plex...let's cut the whining, huh? Now, I have a tag championship belt...and I like it! In fact, these belts are kinda addictive...so I want a shot at your OAOMEF USTV title, right here, right now!

AP: What? Who the hell are you anyway? Naz Mistry?

Angle-Plex checks his watch

AP: Ah, what the hell, I have time to kick your ass whoever you are.

TK races to the ring, and the bell sounds as a referee jumps into the ring!

JT.: Folks, we've got our selves an impromptu title match here! Can Thunderkid overcome Angle-Plex's experience and capture the USTV title?

TK and AP start exchanging blows. TK with a series of forearm shots to the neck of AP, which rock him back into the ropes. TK follows up with a swift kick to the gut, and then grabs AP for the Thunderbolt DDT! But Plex and elbows out of the hold, and then levels TK with a stiff clothesline. As soon as TK hits the mat, AP goes for the ankle, trying to lock on his anklelock, but TK kicks AP in the face with his free leg!

JT.: Great counter by the kid! What a performance he's putting on tonite!

AP rocks back and TK tries to seize the advantage, hitting a dropkick and a Rolling Thunder onto the chest of AP...1...2..no, AP kicks out strongly, and kips up! The crowd is SHOCKED~! AP grabs TK and hits a belly to belly suplex! AP drags TK up by the hair, and hits another belly to belly. AP covers, but gets just 2. AP is PISSED~! and nails TK with a headbutt! AP covers again, but again TK is out at two. AP sneers at TK and slaps his face...but TK punches back! AP is rocked across the ring! TK jumps up and trys to bodypress onto AP...but AP dodges and applies the ANKLELOCK~!

The lights in the arena cut! In between the camera flashes, a man is seen running from the crowd and into the ring. He stands behind AP, who has released TK, but since it is dark, no one sees his face. AP circles around and finally bumps into the Mysterious One, and twitches with fright! He goes for a right, but its blocked as the lights come back on.

It's Big Poppa Popick!

Angle-Plex's arm is pulled above BPP's head, and BPP starts to suplex Angle-Plex over. AP counters and shifts the momentum downward, but BPP counters that MID-AIR to hit his FALLEN ANGEL finisher!

BPP grabs the mic....and stares at the crowd, and says "This is how a real promotion takes care of its business! Now....can you dig that...

Crowd: Suuuuucka!

The OaOMEF locker room empties as BPP jumps over the railing and out the door, right into his awaiting limo. Eskimo, SS and JINGUS lead the charge, but BPP is out and away, leaving Eskimo spitting and cursing!

Back in the ring, TK rolls over AP...the ref shrugs...1...2...3!

Result: Thunderkid in 9.45 via BPP interference and NEW OAOMEF USTV Champion

JT.: That sonuffa bitch Popick just screwed Angle-Plex! Thunderkid put up a great fight but his USTV title is TAINTED! TAINTED BAH GAWD! POPICK! POPICK! POPICK! YOU BASTARD! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!

Angle-Plex gets to his feet and picks up the mic.

AP: What the hell was that?! That jobber just took my title in a match I shouldn't even have been in! What the fuck is going on here? I came to the OAOMEF for better treatment, but it looks like I may have as well have stayed in the OAOAST. ESKIMO! Get your ass out here! I want my title shot! I want it!

JT.: No sign of Mystery Eskimo! Dissent in the ranks of the OAOMEF, fans!

AP: Goddammit, get out here! Get out here!

Verdi's 'Requiem' plays and JINGUS walks slowly to the ring! AP drops the mic and steps back, looking shocked and shaking his head. JINGUS enters the ring and glowers down at AP! AP is shaking his head and grinning at JINGUS...who puts his hand on the shoulder of AP and leads him "gently" out of the ring.

JT.: JINGUS just played peacemaker! He diffused a potentially explosive situation here in the OAOMEF! BAH GAWD, that man should work for the U.N.! Fans, when we come back we have OAOMEF Cruiserweight Title action for you, and don't forget our main event, Mystery Eskimo vs Y2J, Chris Jericho!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

OAOMEF Cruiserweight Title

Shark Boy vs ?

JT.: Well, you know that here in the OAOMEF we love to bring you surprises, even when they're not very good. And this match is no different; I have NO IDEA WHO SHARK BOY'S OPPONENT IS, BAH GAWD!

Shark Boy is already in the ring, getting pops and shark salutes from the shark marks in the crowd!

Suddenly, 'Cigarettes and Alcohol' plays as Derek The Fish, accompanied by the Derekettes, appears beneath the EskimoTron! Stacks of gold flares explode as Derek is carried to the ring! Shark Boy shrugs as Derek enters the ring...and the runs straight after Derek, trying to EAT HIM! Derek howls in terror as he sprints round the ring as fast as his fins can carry him!

JT.: *laughing* Folks, this is the calibre of athlete you can see every week here on Breakout! Wet, slippery alcoholics running away from men dressed as sharks! Er, I mean, BAH GAWD, LOOK AT HIM RUN! RUN! RUN! BOOGER FISH! SCALDED FISH!

Derek hides behind the ref, who tries to kick Derek away, instead only managing to slip on Derek and knock himself out! Shark Boy leaps on top of Derek, but Derek pulls out a bottle of whisky (from somewhere) and smashes it across SB's face!

Shark Boy falls back and Derek wriggles free...and starts to drink whats left of the liquor! Suddenly Derek's minders race out and into the ring, pulling the alcohol away from him! Derek swears and screams to such levels that the minders back off, holding up their hands to pacify Derek....but they bump into Shark Boy as gets up! Shark Boy attacks the huge minders , who immediately pull out night sticks and club Sharky to the ground! They then leave, grumbling about stupid jobs. Derek grins, and jumps on top of the fallen Shark Boy....the referee is getting up....1...2....3!

Result: Derek The Fish via OVERBOOKING in 3.34

JT.: BAH GAWD! DEREK THE FISH IS THE NEW OAOMEF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Derek grins and kisses the Derekettes in celebration. Clouds of confetti fall from the arena roof and pyros shoot up everywhere as Derek does the Hulk Hogan ear trumpet to the crowd to big pops!

JT.: Fans, that was ridiculous! Before our next match, let me reming you all the OAOAST: Doomsday is coming very soon, and while I hate to plug the opposition, its going to be a slobberknocker. Eskimo & JINGUS go for the OAOAST tag titles, Angle-Plex takes on Big Poppa for the OAOAST USTV title and those men plus SuperStar will compete in the King of the Deathmatch tournament! The OAOMEF will surely steal the show! Fans, lets head back to the ring!

The Superstar & Kevin Nash vs. Brock Lesnar & Chris Benoit

"Whatever" hits and the crowd pops big as Chris Benoit, and his new partner, Brock Lesnar walk to the ring. These two have seemed to form an alliance as of late because of common enemies, who are their opponents tonight.

"Just Got Wicked" hits and out comes the OAOMEF X Champion, The Superstar, with his lackey Kevin Nash to deafening boos. Superstar lasted the longest in last week's OAOMEF Battle Royal, but will he survive tonight?

JT: There's the bell, and it looks like these two teams are going to get it on. Superstar and Benoit are starting out.

Superstar and Benoit immediately start talking trash to each other, and just like last week, they start stiffing the SHIT out of each other, except this time Superstar gets the upper hand, bloodying Benoit's nose, which causes him to fall to the mat. Superstar goes for a quick cover, but Benoit escapes and takes Superstar down with a vicious clothesline. He hits some chops on Superstar, before tagging in Lesnar~! who whips Superstar into the ropes and hits a military press slam.

JT: These two have been ON FIRE~!

Superstar begs off, but Lesnar kicks him down, and gets an overhead belly to belly suplex for two. Superstar runs and tags in NASH! Nash slowly enters the ring, stares Lesnar down, and tags in Superstar!

JT: MAH GAWD! WHAT IMPACT NASH HAS MADE IN THIS MATCH!

Superstar wearily charges for Lesnar, but goes right into a sidewalk slam. Lesnar brings him into the corner and hits a cross corner whip, but a blind charge misses. Superstar capitalizes by hitting a bulldog on Lesnar, followed by a vertical suplex. THE ARROGANT COVER~! gets one. Lesnar reverses a whip, however, and hits a wicked~ powerslam for two. Superstar hits some chops on Lesnar in the corner, but a stinger splash misses, and Lesnar tags in Benoit!

JT: HERE WE GO! You know that Benoit will want retribution for last week!

Benoit hits some chops on Superstar, who responds with some of his own. Pretty soon we have a dueling chop fest, with both mens' chests turning dark red! Superstar, however, attempts to break it with a double leg takedown, but Beniot anticipated it and leapfrogs it, before hitting a stiff shoulder block! Benoit hits a stalling vertical suplex, which gets a two count. Benoit goes for a charge at Superstar, who is in the corner, but the X Champion pulls the ref in the way, which brings Benoit to a halt, allowing Superstar to hit an undetected low blow, and tags Nash in!

JT: BUSINESS is about to pick up more than EVER BEFORE!

Nash stares Benoit down, and tags in Superstar! Since he had so much time to rest, Superstar is as fresh as a bullet and nails a flying forearm on Benoit, followed by a backdrop suplex! He drapes Benoit on the top rope and attempts a Superplex, but Benoit pushes him off! He signals for the flying headbutt...but it misses! Benoit slowly crawls towards Brock, but Superstar grabs his leg, right into a dragon screw legwhip! He goes for a figure four, but Benoit catches him with a small package Cover: 1...2...NO!

JT: MAH GAWD! HOW CLOSE CAN YA GET?!

Superstar barely kicked out. Superstar attempts a German Suplex, but Benoit reverses and hits one of his own! And another! and the third! There's the bridge and the pin: 1...2...NO!! Once again, Superstar barely escaped. Benoit once again crawls for his corner, but Superstar grabs the leg again! However, Benoit hits an enziguri to break it, and tags in BROCK~! Brock is a hoss-a-fire, with multiple clotheslines to The Superstar, as Kevin Nash stands imposingly on the apron! Brock picks up Superstar and signals for the F5, but Superstar reverses it into a swinging DDT! Cover: 1...2..NO! Brock kicked out. Superstar picks Brock up for the Star Power, but Brock rolls through and hits a YAKUZA KICK! He tries to latch on the Brock Lock Bearhug, but Superstar flips out, hitting a reverse DDT on his way down!

JT: HOW INNOVATIVE! YA WON'T SEE THAT IN THE OAOAST!

The two grapplers slowly climb to their feet, and Superstar takes Lesnar down with a slam, and climbs up top. He goes for a top rope Hurracanrana, but Lesnar catches him...SPIDER BOMB! Both men are out and the referee starts the count! At 8, the two men are moving...Superstar tags in Nash! Brock is crawling....HOT TAG BENOIT! This time Nash does some work, as he punches Benoit! There's a punch for Brock! Nash whips Benoit into the rope and hits a BIG BOOT! Nash charges for Brock, but suddenly collapses onto the mat!

JT: MAH GAWD! NASH JUST TORE HIS QUADRICEPS MUSCLE...AGAIN!

Superstar runs over to check on Nash, but runs right into an F5 from BROCK! He covers Superstar as Benoit covers the crippled Nash: 1...2...3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT: THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT! BAH GAWD!

Result: Brock Lesnar and Chris Benoit via a double pin in 13:44.

Lesnar poses with the X Title belt as we head to a commercial!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JT: Fans, we're back here and just moments from our huge main event - but wait, somethings happening backstage. Let's get over there-

We head backstage, where Superstar is pacing, dissapointed.

SS: Alright Brock, listen up. You think you're so fucking great. You pinned the commissioner. You pinned the X Champion. You pinned one of the greatest wrestlers EVER. But you know what? You didn't win my X Title. Despite that, you were posing with MY X TITLE. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I AM THE OAOMEF X CHAMPION!? NEED I REMIND YOU that I AM THE OAOMEF X CHAMPION!? You want to fight me so bad? Next week, you got it. Me and you, one on one, for MY OAOMEF X TITLE! We'll see just which man wins, and which one gets...STAR CROSSED~!

JT: Strong words from Superstar and we have ourselves a title match next week! I can't wait for that. But now-

JT is interupted by Chris Jericho's countdown as his music hits and Jericho struts to the ring to a big pop from the OAOMEF crowd! Jericho enters the ring and bounces off the ropes, looking confident.

"Ice Ice Baby" plays as Mystery Eskimo walks out to the ring, without his sledge this week. There is a serious look to Eskimo. He knows that a timelimit will not save him this week and he will have to be on top of his game to keep his OAOMEF title.

Eskimo slides into the ring and he and Jericho have a staredown as cameras flash and the crowd pops!

Suddenly they begin exchanging punches, with Jericho gaining the upperhand and forcing Eskimo back. Jericho bounces off the ropes and connects with a flying forearm. Jericho leaps for a cover, but Eskimo is out at 1.

JT: Way too early to be looking for a 3. Eskimo still fresh and out easily.

Jericho grabs Eskimo and tries for a German suplex, but Eskimo elbows out and tries to pull Y2J into the FROSTBITE FACELOCK~! But Jericho rolls with Eskimo and both men end up in the ropes.

JT: Eskimo looking to end it early too, but Jericho has a counter for his Facelock.

Both men are up, but Jericho reacts quickest and nails Eskimo with a dropkick. Eskimo pulls himself up but Jericho hits another dropkick, and covers for 2. Jericho sees an oppurtunity and goes for the LIONSAULT but Eskimo rolls aside. Jericho lands on his feet and as Eskimo gets up tries a third dropkick, but this time Eskimo dodges, and drops an elbow onto the back of Y2J's neck as he crashes to the mat. Eskimo tries for a FIGURE FOUR, Jericho kicks him back. Jericho charges at Eskimo who uses a drop toe hold to ground Jericho. Eskimo grabs a headlock, but Jericho counters into a belly to back suplex. Jericho tries another, but Eskimo elbows Jericho in the gut and attempts a BLIZZARD BOMB, only to have Jericho spin out and level Eskimo with a clothesline!

JT: These men so evenly matched, they have counters for everything! I don't know what's going to seperate them here tonite!

Jericho heads up top, but Eskimo is up and kicks the ropes, causing Y2J to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle. Eskimo follows him up and they punch it out on the top rope! Eskimo gets the upperhand with a rake to the eyes, and is able to hit Jericho with a Superplex! Both men crash to the mat hard. Eskimo throws an arm across Jericho...1...2....no, Jericho gets his arm up. Eskimo slowly gets up and begins stomping on the back of Jerich, but Jericho is able to spin and sweep the legs of Eskimo out from under him. Jericho gets up and grabs Eskimo....trying for the WALLS OF JERICHO~! Eskimo wriggles but Jericho locks it on! Eskimo screams in pain! The ref checks on Eskimo, who shakes his head, but his arm is wavering above the mat! Eskimo tries to drag himself to the ropes...inch after inch...Eskimo makes it!

JT: ESKIMO ESCAPED! BAH GAWD! WHAT NEXT!

Eskimo struggles to his feet, but Jericho is ready and hits a German release suplex. Y2J goes after Eskimo and puts him in the Frostbite Facelock! The crowd screams for Jericho as Eskimo struggles in his own hold! But Eskimo is able to stick out at leg and just reach a rope. Jericho is forced to break the hold again, as the crowd starts to boo! Jericho waits for the ref to finish checking on Eskimo before advancing on him again...but he's met with a low blow! Jericho falls to his knees in pain! Eskimo grabs Y2J and delivers the IGLOO DDT! Eskimo jumps up and down and spits at Jericho before climbing to the top rope...and leaping off with his ICICLE FLYING HEADBUTT which connects to the head of Jericho! Eskimo is stunned by the impact, but after a second is able to cover...1....2....NO, Jericho somehow gets an arm up. Eskimo is furious and goes to grab the OAOMEF big gold title belt! But the ref sees him and attempts to take it away. Eskimo pulls the title belt strongly away from the ref but just as he gains control of it, Jericho dropkicks the belt into Eskimo's face! Eskimo is down! Jericho covers! 1....2....3! NO! Eskimo out at 2.99999!

JT: BAH GAWD, I THOUGHT WE HAD A NEW CHAMPION THERE!

Jericho pulls Eskimo up, and locks on a sleeper, attempting his sleeperslam, but Eskimo hits a jawbreaker to counter! Both men are down. Eskimo uses the ropes to pull himself up, as Jericho charges at him! Eskimo turns with Y2J's momentum, rolling him into a cradle...Eskimo gets his feet on the ropes...a handful of tights...1....2....3!

Result: Mystery Eskimo via CHEAT TO WIN in 14.34

The crowd turns on Eskimo and boos and trash start to fill the ring. Eskimo shurgs and picks up his OAOMEF Title Belt, holding it up as bottles and cans bounce off him.

JT: Eskimo is still champion, but at what price? The fans here don't like it, and I have to say I don't like it either! We deserved to see a clean winner here tonight, BAH GAWD! Well fans, that's it for another addition of- wait, there's a man in the ring! A masked man! That damn Popick is back again! GET HIM ESKIMO! KICK HIS ASS!

The masked man has a chair, and smashes first Jericho, then Eskimo with it. He then puts Eskimo in...

JT: AN ANKLE LOCK! BAH GAWD! IT'S...IT'S....

The masked man releases the lock and pulls of the mask

JT: ITS ANGLE-PLEX! CIVIL WAR IN THE OAOMEF CONTINUES!

AP: I came out here earlier tonight to demand a reward for my victory in the battle royal, and all I got was ambushed by Popick! I lost my damn USTV title because of you Eskimo! I shouldn't have even been in a match with some jobber! I should have been in the main event. NOW, DO I GET MY OAOMEF WORLD TITLE SHOT?

AP stick the mic in front of Eskimo, who dosn't say anything.

AP: DO I?

Eskimo beckons AP to come closer, but as he does Eskimo spins and kicks AP in the head! The two men start exchanging blows and Eskimo hits AP with a BLIZZARD BOMB! Eskimo is stomping on AP when "Just got wicked" plays and Superstar and JINGUS race out to the ring! JINGUS picks up Eskimo in one hand, and AP in the other and holds them apart.

SS: What the hell is this? We're here to beat the OAOAST, not each other! I can see there's only one way to settle this. Very well, Angle-Plex gets his title shot here next week, in this very ring! BUT, to ensure fair play, I will be the referee and JINGUS the special ring enforcer!

The crowd pops!

JT: Folks, we're all out of time! I wish we could show you more of this, but you'll have to come back next week! ESKIMO vs ANGLE-PLEX FOR THE OAOMEF WORLD TITLE! BAH GAWD, ITS GOING TO BE UNMISSABLE! TILL THEN FANS, GOODNIGHT!

Producers

Mystery Eskimo

Superstar

Big Poppa Popick

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, OAOMEF ENTERTAINMENT INC 2002