OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 11/22/07

Chanel #99

TV 14
LV

PRESENTED IN HD

Several OAOAST superstars are shown in a cafeteria, with much chatter going on.  The camera pans across a long table featuring several turkeys, along with assorted amounts of side dishes.  Once it gets to the end of the table, the massive hand of Deon Black palms a turkey and takes a huge bite out of it, then sets it back on the table.  Thunderkid is standing at the table, and he looks down at the turkey, then back at Black who is walking away.

Spanish Fly is sitting at a table with Colombian Heat and Jamie O'Hara, when Felix Strutter approaches the table along with the Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew.

STRUTTER
Look at this guy, man...our turkey last year was bigger than this guy!

The SCMs laugh along with Felix.

LUCIUS
Look, man, he's finally grown out of his booster seat!

At this point, Colombian Heat emerges from his seat, and Fly restrains him.

FLY
Come on, bro, save it for the match tonight!

HEAT
Yeah, that's right, playa...Y'all are gonna go down tonight, in more ways than one!

RICO
You guys are in big trouble, we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

O'HARA
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast???

HEAT/FLY
:lol:

*awkward pause*

RICO
...NO!

The HWC hastily walk away.

Pan around to some more tables, when suddenly...

FUCKHEAD SHITFACE COCKSUCKER, ASSHOLE SONOFABITCH!

The cafeteria grows silent, as the camera cuts over to the table where Vinny Valentine sits with his head in his hand, next to Tony Tourette.  The camera pans around to several tables, as Leon Rodez, Brock Ausstin, the Heavenly Rockers, and Jesse Ventura sit stunned.  Alfdogg is shown at his table, working on a piece of cherry pie, then realizing he's on camera, dropping his fork and quickly feigning the same stunned look.

The camera then pans back to Leon, who decides to join in.

SCUM-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!!!

The whole room then turns and looks at Leon, who looks slightly embarrased at first, then cracks a grin.  Jumbo is shown behind Leon in the background, at a table near the entrance with Deuce and Denzel Spencer.

JUMBO (pumping his fists at his sides)
COCK!  COCK!  JISM, GRANDMA, COCK!

Jumbo laughs and high-fives Deuce.

TONY TOURETTE
DOG-SHIT TACO~!

Everyone starts to talk again, which makes Vinny start to get comfortable.

O'HARA
BUMFUCK TURD, FART...CUNT, PISS, SHIT...BUGGER, and BALLS!

HEAT/FLY

Michael Cole is sitting at a table with the rest of the announcers, including Ventura and Coach who are sitting around him egging him on.

COLE
DAMMIT...HELL...CRAP...

...SHIT~!

Jesse and Coach laugh, then high-five each other.

TONY
SHIT-FACE COCKMASTER~!

VINNY
FELLATIO, CUNNILINGUS, FRENCH-KISSING!

Vinny looks around some more, as the room has grown silent again.

VINNY
...Rimjob!

ENTIRE ROOM

MAGGIE NERDLY
YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!

ROOM
:o

The reason for the :o is because Jade Rodez has just walked into the room, late for the meal, and thus thinks the "insult" is directed at her.

JADE
Fuck you, you carwash CUNT!  I had a DENTAL APPOINTMENT!

ALF
...on Thanksgiving?

Jade picks up a bowl of cranberries from the nearest table, and tosses them across the room, landing directly on the top of Maggie's head!  Jumbo then stands up.

JUMBO
Those were my cranberries, you whore!

Jade then grabs a turkey and swings it backwards, hitting Jumbo in a very tender spot.

JADE
How are your cranberries now?

Jade then slams the turkey onto Jumbo's head.

Alf grabs a bowl of punch, and dumps the contents on top of Colombian Heat.  Fly then jumps onto the table.

FLY
FOOD FIGHT!

Logan Mann lets Thunderkid have it with a full plate of corn and potatoes, while Team Heyross sneaks up on Holly-wood and delivers a pumpkin and blueberry pie to each respective side of her face!  Holly is in shock, and starts wildly throwing dinner rolls, not caring who she hits.

Fly jumps onto the back of Deon Black and sprays whipped cream from a can into his eyes, which somehow blinds him.  (srsly, it's whipped cream, just wipe that shit out, lol.)  He grabs Strutter's face in his blinded fury and shoves into a bowl of green bean casserole.  D*LUX then starts hammering him on the back with turkeys.

Suddenly, and inexplicably, Black Sweat plays throughout the cafeteria.  Everyone stops and looks around, as MISTER Warrior runs into the room.  He runs three laps around the cafeteria (slipping in a pile of mashed potatoes on his second lap, but that doesn't stop him because he's MISTER Warrior), then does a BIG SPLASH onto the table of food, sending it everywhere.

LEON
OH NO!

JADE
OH NO!

ALF
OH NO!

VINNY
OH NO!

COLE
OH NO!

JUMBO (holding a pitcher of Kool-Aid)
OH YEAH!

The room pauses once again, and stares at Jumbo.  He looks around, then dumps the contents of the pitcher (cherry, in case you're wondering) onto Jade's head, and runs out of the room.  Jade gives chase, and then the food fight resumes, as the camera pulls out.

LAST WEEK ON HELDDOWN~!

STEPHEN JOSEPH POPICK
I'm gonna make sure that we both walk into November Reign as champions...and we both walk OUT of November Reign as champions!

At this, PRL raises the Corporate Eyebrow.

POPICK
You're going to face...COLOMBIAN HEAT for the OAOAST United States Title RIGHT NOW!

(CLIP)

Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua drag a weakened Colombian Heat down the entrance ramp.

COLE
Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua are bringing Colombian Heat out here! They're dragging him out here against his own will!

COACH
Oh, like PRL cares about that!

(CLIP)

PRL hits Colombian Heat with a flying clothesline.

PRL does his shaky leg kicks on Colombian Heat.

PRL gives Heat a Hurricarana.

PRL drops the Corporate Elbow Drop on Heat.

COLE
And PRL absolutley dominating Colombian Heat, and Stephen Joseph Popick is VERY pleased with this!

PRL gives Colombian Heat an European Uppercut.

PRL gives Colombian Heat a Stinger Splash.

(CLIP)

Colombian Heat kicks PRL in the face.

Colombian Heat gives PRL a spinning neckbreaker.

Colombian Heat hits PRL with a missile dropkick and then does the Spinaroonie.

COLE
And Colombian Heat is fighting back!

COACH
What the hell!?

Colombian Heat nails PRL with clothesline after clothesline.

Colombian Heat hits PRL with a leg lariat.

Colombian Heat does the Shake, Rattle & Roll on PRL.

Colombian Heat does the Shaky Leg Kneedrop.

COLE
Popick is annoyed right now!

Colombian Heat does the PELE KICK~!

COLE
PELE KICK! PELE KICK!

COACH
Aw, he can hit it from anywhere!

(CLIP)

Colombian Heat has PRL up for the Colombian Necktie!

COLE
He's going to do it! He's going to retain his Title!

Suddenly, Stephen Joseph Popick enters the ring and slams the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt into Colombian Heat's face, causing Heat to drop Tha Puerto Rican down onto the mat!

COLE
And Stephen Joseph Popick has entered the ring! He's stopped the Colombian Necktie!

Popick starts kicking Colombian Heat! Referee Mickey Jay sees this and calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING* (8:04)

COLE
The match is over! Colombian Heat retains the United States Title!

(CLIP)

COLE
Stephen Joseph Popick has screwed Tha Puerto Rican out of the United States Title!

COACH
He didn't mean to! It was unintentional!

COLE
I don't know about that.

COACH
What? It was!

(CLIP)

The Lightning Crew and Stephen Joseph Popick do a beatdown on Colombian Heat!

COLE
The Lightning Crew and Popick just decimating the United States Champion!

COACH
Serves him right!

Cuban Wall does The Lightning Crew Splash on Colombian Heat.

Vitamin X does the X-Clamation Point on Colombian Heat.

Mr. Boricua chokeslams Colombian Heat.

Stephen Joseph Popick gives Colombian Heat the Finality!

Colombian Heat is lying flat on the mat.

(CLIP)

Stephen Joseph Popick grabs a steel chair.

Vitamin X grabs a steel chair.

COLE
What are they going to do now?

COACH
Something good I bet!

Popick throws his chair into the ring.

COLE
Oh no. I don't like this.

(CLIP)

Popick places Vitamin X's chair underneath Heat's head.

COLE
No. Don't tell me.

(CLIP)

Popick gives PRL the other chair. He tells PRL something.

COLE
No! Not this! Not a Conchairto!

COACH
Yeah! Do it! Do it! Give Heat a concussion! End his career!

(CLIP ALERT~!)

PRL, a little dazed, looks at the chair, and then looks at Popick.

COLE
Don't tell me! He's not going to do this! No way!

COACH
He will, Cole! He HATES Colombian Heat with every fiber of his being!

PRL looks down at Heat. He has a look of hesitation on his face. The crowd is begging PRL not to do it. Colombian Heat is lying flat on the mat, his head on top of a steel chair.

(CLIP ALERT~!)

PRL raises the steel chair over his head.

COLE
No! No! No! No! No!

COACH
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

COLE
PRL's gonna give Colombian Heat a Conchairto!

PRL continues raising the chair over his head. The crowd is at a fever pitch. The Lightning Crew and Popick are egging him on.

COACH
What's he waiting for? Do it already! Do the Conchairto!

PRL has an evil look on his face. He is breathing hard. He looks down at the fallen Heat. And suddenly, his expression changes. From one of evil to one of sadness, even remorse. The music changes from high impact, fast paced rock music...to sullen, melacholy music.

COLE
Wait...what's going on?

COACH
What is he waiting for?

PRL has a sad look on his face. Popick is confused. So is The Lightning Crew. PRL brings the chair down. The crowd is shocked.

COACH
Did...did PRL not want to do the Conchairto?

COLE
Uh...yeah. I...think so.

PRL is holding the chair close to the mat. He runs his right hand through his hair. He shakes his head.

COLE
PR seems...remorseful.

COACH
What? Why? Why Heat?

COLE
He...he didn't want to do it!

COACH
But why not?

COLE
I don't know why!

Popick is asking why. PRL is telling him something the microphones on the cameras can't pick up. The Lightning Crew are as confused as Popick.

COLE
PRL refused to do the Conchairto on his former best friend, and I stress the word 'FORMER'.

COACH
Why, man? You had him right there! Why would you not do it?

PRL starts to leave the ring. But Popick is not done asking questions. PRL motions that he's going to use the chair, and Popick backs off a little.

POPICK
Okay. Okay. Okay. Guys, let him go.

(CLIP ALERT~!)

PRL throws his chair down onto the mat, and exits the ring. And the crowd actually cheers. Popick stands in the ring, holding the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt over his right shoulder, quizzical over PRL's actions. Vitamin X, The Bone Thug, Cuban Wall, Mr. Boricua, and Thomas Rodriguez all stand in the ring confused too, each one wondering why Tha Puerto Rican refused to do the Conchairto on Colombian Heat.

COLE
Tha Puerto Rican refused to do the Conchairto on Colombian Heat! What made him decide against it?

COACH
I don't know. But I don't think Popick is particulary pleased about this!

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican walks up the entrance ramp with his head down.

COLE
Well, it looks like things aren't all sunshine and roses in the PR/Popick camp! Still, what made Tha Puerto Rican NOT want to give Colombian Heat a Conchairto?

Colombian Heat is still lying unconscious on the mat, his face down on the steel chair. The other steel chair lies on the mat, unused. Stephen Joseph Popick is annoyed, discussing this current situation with the other Lightning Crew members, the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt over his right shoulder. This is the last image we see as the video package ends. The sullen, melacholy music ends.

CUE: “Party Like a Rockstar

HAPPY
HDLOGOBD.jpg
THANKSGIVING

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
B O O M ~!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

LIVE!
Salt Lake City, Utah

COLE
3 nights away from the Thanksgiving weekend tradition, November Reign, we welcome you to HeldDOWN~! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from everyone in the OAOAST. Michael Cole alongside Jonathan Coach...

COACH
tired-sleeping-smiley-17393.gif

COLE
(sighs)
Not again. Coach?

COACH
tired-sleeping-smiley-17410.gif

COLE
COACH!?

COACH
*Snort* Whuh? Oh, man, don't tell me. I dozed off?

COLE
You said it wasn’t going to happen this year. Anyway, fans, what a program we have for you. We’ll be kicking the show off with a little taste of what’s to come this Sunday night at November Reign as our great tag team division compete in an elimination match. Then it’s 6-man mayhem in our main event, as reigning OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion Stephen Joseph teams with Tha Puerto Rican and Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix to face Zack Malibu, Todd Cortez and Bohemoth! In fact, we’re ready to go up… Wait a minute! I understand Stephen Joseph and Tha Puerto Rican have come face to face in the back. Let’s go there right now!

The camera cuts to The Lightning Crew dressing room where Stephen Joseph Popick and "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican are standing up. The crowd responds with a mixture of boos and cheers. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is sitting on the leather couch, wearing hoop earrings, a gold necklace, a white dress shirt, gold bracelets around her wrists, her engagement ring on her right ring finger, a black plaid skirt, and black combat boots. And her hair is in pigtails. The OAOAST Women's Championship belt is sitting next to her on the couch. Popick and PRL are in their business suits. Popick is holding the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt over his right shoulder.

STEPHEN JOSEPH POPICK
All right. All right. We're almost there! It's almost Sunday. It's almost November Reign! And P, I know we're close like brothers, but I hope you understand that this Sunday...I gotta treat you like an enemy. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, which means I have a target on my back. And this Sunday, I gotta fend off four of the greatest superstars the wrestling world has ever seen...and the most electrifying man in all of professional wrestling!

"THE CORPORATE CHAMPION" THA PUERTO RICAN
YEAH-UH~!

POPICK
So, I hope you know that anything and everything I do to you in the Triple Decker Cage Match is not personal...it's just business.

THA PUERTO RICAN
I understand. And I hope you know that anything and everything I do to you in the Triple Decker Cage Match is not personal...it's just business.

Popick seems caught off guard.

POPICK
Uh...yeah, yeah. Yeah. Anyway, last week, we'd clear on that?

THA PUERTO RICAN
Yeah. I just...lost my spark, is all. I don't know. I just didn't feel like doing it. I didn't want to give Colombian Heat a Conchairto.

POPICK
Understand. We all have our moments of weakness. I do. Not many, but they're there. Anyway, that's the past. We need to focus on the future, like tonight, when we team up with The Cockroach one more time to soften up three of OUR November Reign opponents. Then onto Sunday, and the Triple Decker Cage Match. P, this is the biggest Title defense I've EVER had to make. But you know what? You know something? I'm ready. I'm ready for the challenge. I'm ready to take on all five of you. And P, remember, when that bell rings, all bets are off, bro.

PRL
I got'cha. I got'cha. I know how much that belt means to you.

POPICK
It means alot. It means the world to me. So, I hope you let bygones be bygones, and go into the match on Sunday with a clear head. I know The Lightning Crew will be rooting for you, but I sure hope they'll be rooting for me too!

MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ
We will, Popick! Don't worry!

POPICK
Good to know! I'm so excited! I can't wait until Sunday! But we got one more match before then, so let's go get ready for it, huh?

THA PUERTO RICAN
All right then. I gotta go tinkle.

POPICK
Okay. Later, Puerto.

PRL
Later.

LINDSAY
Later, babe.

PRL
Later, sweetie.

Tha Puerto Rican opens the door to The Lightning Crew dressing room and exits the room. He waves goodbye to Lindsay and Popick and then closes the door. P.R. then walks down the hallway. He makes a right turn and bumps into Colombian Heat!

PRL
Oh sorry.

COLOMBIAN HEAT
Nah, it's cool, bro...oh.

PRL
Uh...hey.

HEAT
...yo.

Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat stare at each other awkwardly for a few seconds. There's nothing but silence, surprising for two people known to run their mouths with no problem. PRL looks down at the ground, while Colombian Heat looks up at the ceiling.

THA PUERTO RICAN
So...what's up?

HEAT
Nuthin'. How 'bout you?

PRL
You know. Same old, same old. Trying to win the World Title for the first time in my career.

HEAT
Still haven't done it yet?

PRL
Nope.

HEAT
Oh. Okay.

THA PUERTO RICAN
Listen...uh...last week...I hope you know...I wasn't really going to hit you with that chair. I had no intention of doing a Conchairto on you.

HEAT
I kinda figure you wouldn't. You're not THAT evil. At least I don't think so.

PRL
Yeah. I'm not. And um...uh...I'm...I'm...I'm sorry. I'm sorry that Popick made you fight me. I had no idea. Trust me. I had no clue he was going to do that. I swear to you.

HEAT
It's cool, G. It's cool. I almost had you didn't I? Heh, heh, heh.

PRL
Yeah. Heh. You did. Heh, heh.

Tha Puerto Rican's half-smile fades away. He takes a deep sigh. Colombian Heat just looks at the floor. PRL looks up at Heat.

THA PUERTO RICAN
Sooo...I gotta go. Got to go get ready for my match.

HEAT
Yeah, me too.

PRL
All right. I guess I'll see you, Heat.

HEAT
Yeah, man. See ya.

PRL
Peace.

Tha Puerto Rican nods his head and then turns to walk away.

COLOMBIAN HEAT
Yo, PR!

PRL turns around.

COLOMBIAN HEAT
...Thanks...fo' not hittin' me with tha chair.

PRL
You're welcome. No problem. Hey...are we actually talking to each other and not fighting each other?

HEAT
...Yeah. I guess we is!

PRL
When's the last time THAT happened?

HEAT
It's been a long time, bro.

PRL
Yeah, it has.

PRL's smile fades away again. So does Colombian Heat's. Both men sigh.

THA PUERTO RICAN
Uh...later.

HEAT
Late.

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat nod their heads. Both men turn and walk away. The crowd doesn't know how to react.

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!
20 MAN TAG ACTION
D*LUX, Christ Air Express, Los Diablos de Fuego, Lone Star Gunslingers, Colombian Heat & Spanish Fly vs Team Heyross, Heavenly Rockers, Beverly Hills Blonds, Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew, Brains & Brawn
NEXT!

Backstage we go to the boss' office. Coincidentally enough, just as we do, in walks Landon Maddix, chewing on a turkey leg. AngleSault glances up from his desk and quickly signs off on a piece of paperwork while he waits for Landon to finish his mouthful.

ANGLESAULT
Taking advantage of the hospitality I see?

MADDIX
You betcha. Decided it'd be best to take-out though. Too many strange characters around one table... too much like Thanksgiving at home. Anyway, I wanted to talk about tonight. This whole 'six man tag' thing you've got planned, I... I dunno, I think it's a little bit of a mistake for you to be having this match tonight.

ANGLESAULT
Oh really?

Landon hands off his half-eaten turkey leg to Megan, which she's obviously *delighted* about.

MADDIX
Listen, let's not talk as president to employee. Just for a second, let's talk OAOAST President to SWF Commissioner. From one maker of matches to another. Now, if I had a match such as this Triple Decker Cage on the horizon on one of my SWF shows and I had a TV show on that same week... and, yes, I'm talking hypothetically at the moment... if that were the case, I'd be giving the guys involved all the time in the world to prepare. Especially considering the changes you've had to make to November Reign's main event already. The last thing you need is an injury or something like that.

ANGLESAULT
So, please enlighten me, what would you do as 'Commissioner'?

MADDIX
Two words. Hype. Central. Why don't we just go out there and talk instead?

ANGLESAULT
Like a mass debate?

MADDIX
Well, uh... yeah, sure, what guy doesn't? What that's got to do with anything though is beyond me.

Landon looks over his shoulder at Megan.

MADDIX
Can you believe this guy?

ANGLESAULT
Look, Landon, I appreciate you coming in and talking this over with me... President to 'Commissioner'. But, I guess we have our own different ways of doing things because, tonight, I want to give the people of Utah a great show. And the main-event I promised them. So, the six-man tag is still on.

Rolling his eyes, Landon sighs very audibly, running a hand over his head.

MADDIX
Boy, you know what... I think that turkey's beginning to disagree with me. Are you sure it was cooked okay? I might have to see the doc'...

ANGLESAULT
Landon, what's the problem?

MADDIX
What's the problem!? You've paired me up with Popick and PRL. Bestest best buddies, Popick and PRL. They're used to teaming together and they're also used to me being their enemy recently, which leaves me playing third wheel. And guess who's going to end up as the sacrificial lamb when they decide they want to save themselves for Sunday? Me! The moment I tag myself in... you think they'll really tag me out again? When they could just leave me to take on Bohemoth, Malibu and Cortez on my own, maybe give them one less person to deal with come Sunday?

ANGLESAULT
Look, calm down, okay. If you've got a problem with Popick and PRL, I'd guess most of it is your own doing anyway. Like some of your comments a couple of weeks ago, for example.

MADDIX
But that was just harmless cheap heat!

ANGLESAULT
Well, that's something to take up with PR then. The six of you are going to be competing tonight and that's that.

MADDIX
You know, that turkey did look a little pink in the middl...

ANGLESAULT
Get out Landon.

Grumbling under his breath, Landon takes Megan by the arm as he storms out of the ring, taking an angry bite of the turkey leg on his way out. AS just chuckles under his breath and goes back to his paperwork.

'BACK' TO THE RING!

Shine by Collective Soul plays, and a team of ten is led out by Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin.

COLE
A Thanksgiving day tradition here in the OAOAST, ten of the greatest tag teams in the world on display with elimination rules!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
The following is a ten-team elimination tag team match!  Once one man from a duo is eliminated, his partner must leave as well.  Introducing the first team!  First, CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Team Heyross gets a mixed reaction, as Benjamin climbs to the middle rope from the outside and looks into the main camera, holding his arms out and delivering some self-complimentary verbage.

BUFFER
Introducing RICO DE JANIERO and "SWEET" LUCIUS SOUL...the MARDI GRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMME WRRRRRRRRRRRRECKING CRRRRRRRREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWii!!!

Rico rolls into the ring and twirls the moustache, as Lucius jaws with fans at ringside.  It almost gets physical, but luckily Quentin Benjamin talks him back into the ring.

BUFFER
With their manager, Stacey Robinson...introducing VITAMIN X and CUBAN WALL...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

X and Wall enter the ring and do the Lightning Crew Salute, to huge boos, then X does the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle.

BUFFER
With their manager, Molly Nerdly, representing the Enterprise...introducing NED BLANCHARD and SIMON SINGLETON, the BEVERLY HIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The Blonds pose for the fans, to boos.

BUFFER
And with their manager, Holly-wood, introducing the greatest Rock 'N' Wrestling band of ALL time...SYNTH ESIZER and LOGAN MANN...the HEAVENLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKERRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

COACH
What a team, Cole!  What five tag teams could you possibly put together that could topple this unit?

The Rockers give high-fives and tens to their teammates, as Shine dies down and Makes Me Wonder plays, and the crowd goes crazy as D*LUX leads their team out.

COLE
We may be about to find out!

BUFFER
Their opponents...first, along with their manager, Jade Rodez, here are SHAYNE BRAVE and TYLER BRYANT, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXXX
X
XXXXXXX!!!!!

D*LUX slaps hands with the fans as various girls hyperventilate.

BUFFER
Hailing from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, here are Moracca and Mariachi, LOS DIABLOS DE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The Diablos flirt with some attractive males in the front row, then dance on down to the ring.

BUFFER
Introducing the OAOAST United States champion, COLOMBIAN HEAT, and his partner, SPANISH FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYY!!!!!

Heat and Fly slap hands with the fans, as Heat's pyro goes off in the entryway.

BUFFER
From San Antonio, Texas, introducing JOCK MULLIGAN and BARON WINDELS...the LONE STAR GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSL
INGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The Gunslingers walk to the ring, then climb in and raise their arms.

BUFFER
And from Laguna Beach, California, here are MARV and MEL...the CHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIST AIR EXXXXXXPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

MEL and MARV climb into the ring, and pose on the buckles, drawing the cheers of the crowd, then exchange fives with their teammates.

COLE
And there is the scene, 20 men, two teams of ten, ready to get it on here on Thanksgiving HeldDOWN~!

Both teams huddle up, then everyone climbs out, leaving MEL inside along with Synth Esizer.

COLE
And it'll be MEL of the Christ Air Express, starting off with Synth Esizer of the Heavenly Rockers!

MEL and Synth tie up, and MEL wrings the arm of Synth.  Synth reverses, but MEL counters that with a scoop slam!

COLE
And a nice counter move by MEL!

Synth quickly rolls into his corner, and tags in Lucius.

COLE
Already a tag here, you'll see lots of quick tags in this one, with ten men on each side!

MEL and Lucius tie up, and Lucius sneaks in a knee to the gut.  Lucius hammers on the back with forearms, then whips him into the ropes.  MEL ducks a clothesline, then hits a quick dropkick!  Rico jumps in, and gets met with another dropkick!  The Crew rolls out of the ring, as MEL celebrates.  Lucius rolls back in, and tags in Vitamin X. MEL responds by tagging in COlombian Heat, who gets a big pop upon his entrance.

COACH
And look at this showdown, Cole!

COLE
Colombian Heat and Vitamin X!  You remember that it was X who stole Heat's gf, Stacey Robinson, from him!

VX throws a right hand, which is blocked and returned by Heat!  Heat fires off some more rights, then backs him into the ropes.  Wall tags himself in, unbeknownst to Heat.

COLE
Blind tag there by X's partner, Cuban Wall!

VX reverses an Irish whip attempt, then Heat hops over, and runs into a big boot from WAll!

COLE
And Heat floored with that big foot of the Cuban Wall!

Wall stomps away on Heat, then whips him into the ropes.  Heat ducks another big boot attempt, then makes a blind tag of his own to Fly.

COLE
And now a blind tag on the other side!

Heat slides under the legs of Wall, then jumps onto his shoulders.  Fly then springs to the top rope, and dropkicks WAll from behind, allowing Heat to take him over with a hurricanrana!

COLE
Nice double-team move from Fly and Heat!

Heat stays on top for the cover...

Kickout!

Fly measures Wall, and hits him with a dropkick!  Wall staggers back into his corner, and tags in Quentin Benjamin. Benjamin sneaks a knee in to the gut, then grabs his head, and rams it into the outstretched foot of Ned Blanchard, before tagging Ned in.  Ned hammers away in the corner, then attempts an Irish whip.  Fly reverses, then takes Blanchard down with a drop toe hold!  Fly follows with a dropkick, sending Ned back into his corner, where he tags Simon.

COLE
And Simon Singleton in the ring now, with Spanish Fly!

Simon ties up with Fly, and the two exchange blows.  Fly ducks one, and executes an atomic drop on Simon!  Simon staggers into the ropes, where he's met with a right hand from Heat!

COACH
And Simon's caught in the wrong corner here!

Simon takes another right from Fly, sending him back over, where Baron Windels decks him with a right, then back to Fly for another right, then a right from MARV, then Fly catches him with a spinning wheel kick!  Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
Can't get caught in the opposing corner in this match!

Simon quickly rolls into the corner, and tags in Lucius.  Lucius charges, and gets caught with an armdrag by Fly, who then tags in MARV.  MARV comes in and executes a snap suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

Lucius rolls over and tags in Rico, and he and MARV circle the ring then tie up.  MARV grabs a side headlock, then gets shoved into the ropes.  Rico knocks MARV to the mat with a shoulderblock, then picks him up and whips him into the corner.  Rico charges, but MARV jumps up, then flips back down, rolling up Rico in a sunset flip!

Kickout!

Tags are made on both sides, as Vitamin X matches up with Mariachi.

COACH
And now it's one half of your favorite team in there, Cole!

COLE
...Maybe.

VX wins a slugfest, but Mariachi reverses an Irish whip attempt and catches VX with a dropkick!  Mariachi then follows with an Irish whip, but VX reverses this time, and Charlie Moss catches Mariachi with a knee to the back!

COLE
And a big knee from the outside by Charlie Moss, unseen by the referee!

Moss then tags in, and executes a gutwrench suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

Moss brings Mariachi into the corner, and tags in Rico.  Moss and Rico execute a double-team Irish whip, and knock down Mariachi with a double elbow!

COACH
Some nice inter-team teamwork right there!

Rico covers...

Kickout!

Rico whips Mariachi into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Mariachi delivers a kick, then tags out to Jock Mulligan!

COLE
And Jock Mulligan of the Lone Star Gunslingers!

Jock charges, but gets caught with a big forearm to the gut.  Rico whips Jock into the ropes, and catches him with a Harley Race-esque high knee!  Rico starts to celebrate his feat, drawing boos from the crowd.  He covers...

Kickout!

Rico tags in Lucius, who goes to the top rope.

COLE
Rico taking a chance here...

Rico leaps off the top for a BIG SPLASH...but Jock rolls out of the way!

COLE
And it doesn't pay off!

Jock tags in Windels, who comes in and lifts Lucius!

COACH
Uh-oh...

COLE
Could be the Lone Star Lasso!

Jock comes off the ropes, and drills Lucius with the LONE STAR LASSO~!!!!!11111

COLE
There it is!

3!!!

COLE
And the Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew has been eliminated!

The Crew's partners agonize in the corner, while the Gunslinger side exchanges fist pumps and high fives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1st elimination: Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew
eliminated by: Lone Star Gunslingers (Baron Windels pinned Lucius Soul)

Baron quickly catches Wall coming in, and delivers a big right to the midsection.  He then wrings the arm, and tags in Moracca, who comes off the top with a chop to the shoulder!

COACH
And Moracca's got to be quick here if he wants to have any chance at all!

Moracca wrings the arm, and Wall easily breaks with a forearm to the face.

COACH
Big mistake, and now he's in trouble!

Wall backs Moracca into a corner, and whips him across.  He charges, but Moracca moves, and quickly tags Baron right back in.

COLE
But a smart move right there, tagging the big man back in!

Baron hammers away with some big haymakers on Wall, then whips him into the ropes and catches him with a big boot!  

Cover...

Kickout!

Baron picks up Wall, who goes to the eyes and tags in Charlie Moss.  Moss comes in and hooks Baron, taking him over with a double underhook suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

Moss chokes away at Baron, breaking at a four-count.  He then backs into the ropes, but Baron rolls out of the way to avoid an elbowdrop!

COLE
Nobody home on that elbowdrop from Charlie Moss!

Baron grabs a front facelock, and Shayne tags in, much to the delight of the crowd.

COLE
And here comes Shayne Brave, representing D*LUX!

Shayne hops to the middle rope, and comes down with an axhandle onto Wall!  He delivers some right hands, then wrings the arm, but Wall again counters with a stiff shot to the face.

COACH
But Shayne made the same mistake Morocca made earlier!  He's got to move!

Wall tags in Logan Mann, who hammers away on Shayne.  However, Shayne starts firing back, then ducks a big left from Logan, and floors him with a leg lariat!  Cover...

Kickout!

Shayne quickly grabs Logan, then rams him into the foot of Jock, who then tags in.  Jock delivers a big right to the midsection, followed by a big headbutt which sends him reeling into the corner, where he tags Charlie Moss.  Moss and Jock circle the ring, and tie up.  Jock goes behind, and Moss quickly counters with a drop toe hold, then tags in Benjamin.  Benjamin executes a legdrop to the back of the head, then he and Moss set him up, flooring him with the DOUBLE GOOZLE~!, much to the delight of their teammates.

COLE
There's the double goozle!

However, Heat hops in for the save!

COACH
And this match could well be evened up had not Colombian Heat made the save right there!

Benjamin hops up angrily, then tags in Simon.  Simon goes to the top rope, and hits Jock with an elbow as he gets to his feet!  Simon then whips Jock into a corner, but Jock comes out with a clothesline!

COACH
Jock better tag here!

Tags are made on both sides, and Heat comes in firing on Benjamin.  However, Simon grabs the leg of Heat as he lays on the mat, allowing Benjamin to take advantage.

COACH
Smart move by Simon Singleton, hooking that leg, distracting Heat long enough for Benjamin to level him!

Benjamin delivers a couple shots, then tags Moss, who delivers a big shot to the gut as Benjamin holds Heat back.  Moss then scoops Heat up, and puts him in a tree of woe, where he, Synth, VX and Wall all proceed to lay in on him. The referee hastily tries to restrain Heat's teammates from the ring, as Wall tags in.  Wall lifts Heat up in a PRESS SLAM~!, tossing him down to the mat.  Wall celebrates his feat, to boos.  He then tags in Ned Blanchard, who steps through as Wall whips Heat to the ropes, and Ned catches him with the STUN GUN~!!!111

COACH
YEAH~!

COLE
Stun Gun from Ned Blanchard!

Fly saves!

COLE
And another save!

Ned tags in Logan, who sends Heat into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Heat catches him with a spinning neckbreaker!  Heat lays for a second, then rolls over and tags Fly!  Fly comes in and fires off right hands on Logan, then runs to the ropes, and takes him over with a spinning headscissors!  Logan lands in his corner, where he tags Synth, who gets caught with an armdrag!  Synth gets to his feet, then whips Fly across, and goes for a hiptoss...but Fly spins through to his feet, and delivers one of his own!  Synth quickly tags in Wall, as Fly tags in MEL, who gets caught with a back elbow before he knows what's even going on.

COACH
Nice, quick move there by the Wall!

Wall hammers away, then tags in Simon, who whips MEL into the ropes.  MEL ducks a clothesline, and hits him with a flying forearm!  Tags made on both sides once again, as Tyler Bryant and Logan Mann come in.  Logan goes to the eyes, then backs into the ropes, but Tyler leapfrogs, and catches him with a reverse monkey flip!

COACH
Look at how fast this action is, Cole!

Tyler catches Logan with an armdrag next, and Logan makes a tag to Benjamin, who comes in and starts to exchange blows.  Tyler gets the better of the exchange, but Benjamin goes to the eyes.  He calls for the foot of Moss, who obliges as Benjamin rams Tyler's face into it, then tags Moss in.  Moss hammers Tyler on the ropes, then whips him across and goes for a kick, but Tyler catches the foot!

COLE
And Charlie Moss is caught!

Tyler trips Moss, then drops an elbow onto the leg, before tagging Shayne in.

COACH
And what a tag team matchup this is, Team Heyross vs D*LUX!

Shayne picks up Moss, and delivers a scoop slam!  He then picks him up again and whips him into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Moss delivers a kick.  He then tags in Simon, who goes to the top rope, and delivers a big chop right between the eyes!  Cover...

Kickout!

Simon backs Shayne into the ropes, where he makes a blind tag to Baron.  Baron steps in as Shayne reverses the Irish whip, and catches him with the DEVIL'S ADDICTION~!

COLE
And there's that big fallaway slam of Baron Windels!

NO!  Shoulder up!

COLE
But Simon, to his credit, able to escape!

Baron then tags in MARV, who sends Simon into the ropes, and catches him with a spinning wheel kick!  Cover...

Kickout!

MARV attempts another Irish whip, but this one is reversed, and Ned catches MARV with a knee to the back!  Simon then tags Ned in, and Ned delivers an inverted atomic drop, then tags in VX.  VX executes a snap suplex, then runs to the ropes, but MARV rolls out of the way to avoid an elbow, then tags in Mariachi!

COLE
Mariachi with the HAWT TAG~!

Mariachi delivers quick right hands, then a dropkick which sends VX to the mat!  Mariachi then retreats to the apron, springing up, and hitting a springboard seated senton!

Kickout!

COLE
And X barely able to kick out!

Mariachi delivers punches on the mat, stopping at a four-count.  He then picks up VX and whips him into a corner, then charges, but VX moves out of the way...then scoops him up from behind, and swings him around for the X-CLAMATION POINT~!!!!!11111

COACH
Atta baby!

3!!!

COLE
And we're all evened up!

2nd elimination: Los Diablos de Fuego
eliminated by: Brains & Brawn (Vitamin X pinned Mariachi)

Heat steps into the ring behind VX, and waves for him to turn around, hopping mad as he does it.  When he does, Heat delivers quick right hands, then whips him into the ropes and catches him with a flying forearm!

COLE
Colombian Heat on fire here!

Heat picks up VX, then lifts him and plants him with the DRIVE-BY~!

COACH
Come on, X!

NO!  Shoulder up!

VX slowly gets to his feet, and gets hit with the PELE KICK~!  However, he lands in his corner, where Wall tags himself in.

COLE
And VX very fortunate to land in his own corner!

Heat tags in Tyler to respond, and Wall quickly overpowers him, hammering him to the mat with big forearm haymakers.  He then tags in Benjamin, who hammers him on the ropes as the Blonds hold him back.  He then brings him out, and executes a Northern Lights suplex!

Kickout!

Benjamin then tags in Wall back in, and Wall slugs away at Tyler, then whips him into the ropes, but Tyler catches him with a flying headscissors, then tags in Fly!

COLE
And Fly back in once again!

Fly delivers some shots in on Wall, then goes to the ropes and goes for a bodypress, but gets caught.  Wall lifts him overhead, and slams him to the mat.

COACH
BIG mistake by Fly right there, that move's not going to work on the Wall!

Wall tags in VX, who picks up Fly, and delivers a punch, followed by a second punch.  He then does the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle, and delivers a third punch, knocking Fly to the mat!  VX continues the Shuffle, not knowing that Fly has landed in his corner and managed to make a tag to Heat...who sneaks up from behind, scoops up VX, and plants him with the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!!!11111

COACH
Oh, no!  Kick out!

3!!!

COACH
Aw, shit!

COLE
Brains & Brawn gone!

3rd elimination: Brains & Brawn
eliminated by: Colombian Heat & Spanish Fly (Colombian Heat pinned Vitamin X)

However, as Heat celebrates, VX and Wall attack!

COLE
Hey, get those guys out of there, they're eliminated!

Heat, to his credit fights back, then Fly springs in...but when Wall pulls X out of the way, Fly inadvertantly lands on his partner with the West Coast Pop!

COLE
And Fly hits his partner!

COACH
I keep telling you these guys can't get along, Cole!

COLE
Well, there has been dissention over the past several weeks!

Wall knocks Fly out of the ring, then he and VX depart, and the HRs sneak in and deliver the PERCUSSION~!!!!!11111 to Heat!

COLE
Synth and Logan looking to even things up again!

3!!!

COLE
And they do!

4th elimination: Colombian Heat & Spanish Fly
eliminated by: Heavenly Rockers (Logan Mann pinned Colombian Heat)

Fly revives Heat, who gets to his feet slowly and shoves Fly away.

COACH
Here it is!  It's gonna explode right here, Cole!

D*LUX and the Gunslingers quickly jump in to separate the two, who are exchanging choice words.  MARV and MEL observe from the corner inside the ring.

COLE
This is not looking good right now.

After several seconds, the two are convinced to shake hands and leave together.  Logan remains in the ring, and tries a sneak attack on MEL, who sees it coming and fires into the midsection.  He whips Logan across, and executes a backdrop!  Logan makes a quick tag to Simon, who gets caught with more right hands.  Irish whip into a corner, but Simon gets the feet up and floors him!

COLE
Simon able to get the feet up, and MEL laid out on the mat!  

Simon hammers away on MEL, then whips him into the ropes and executes a powerslam!  Cover...

Kickout!

Simon tags in Charlie Moss, who drops a knee to the sternum, then grabs an armbar, and tags in Synth, who delivers an elbow to the shoulder, then whips MEL into a corner, and charges, but MEL gets the feet up, then scoots over and tags Baron!

COLE
And the big man back in again!

Baron hammers away on Synth, then tags in Jock, as the two whip Synth into the ropes and floor him with a double boot!

COLE
LOLLERSKATES~!

Jock then tags in MARV, who executes a standing moonsault, and covers...

Shoulder up!

MARV tags Tyler in, and Tyler executes a backbreaker, and covers...

Kickout!

COLE
Credit here to Synth Esizer, he's surviving some really big moves!

Tyler backs Synth into the ropes, and Synth makes a blind tag to Benjamin.  Benjamin reaches in and grabs Tyler by the hair, jerking him down to the mat, then slings over with a body splash!  Cover...

Kickout!

Benjamin tags in Moss, who rolls Tyler onto his back, then hooks him and rolls over into a BOW-AND-ARROW hold!

COLE
Submission hold applied!

However, he tags in Ned instead.

COACH
No, look at this!

Ned delivers a huge blow to the exposed midsection of Tyler!

COLE
BIG shot from Ned Blanchard!

Ned executes a back suplex, then climbs to the second rope, and tries a headbutt, but Tyler rolls out of the way!  Ned is able to tag Simon, but Tyler is able to tag in Jock!

COLE
And two new men in once again!

Jock delivers some big right hands, and a clothesline!  Jock then scoops up Simon, and plants him with the TEXAS PRAYER BOOK!  Cover...

NO!  Ned makes the save!

Baron comes in and hammers on Ned, and a four-man donnybrook breaks out!

COLE
And we've got a big meelay in the ring!

The referee runs back and forth trying to separate the men, but for his efforts is shoved to the mat by Jock and Simon, and crawls over to the ring announcer.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has disqualified both the Lone Star Gunslingers and the Beverly Hills Blonds for battling in the ring illegaly!  Both teams, as a result, are eliminated!

COLE
Wow, a double-disqualification!

5th & 6th eliminations: Lone Star Gunslingers, Beverly Hills Blonds
eliminated by: double-disqualification

Several more referees run to the ring to break up the brawl, as all four men are forced to the back.

COACH
So we're down to four-on-four now!

COLE
That's right, you've got D*LUX and the Christ Air Express on one side, Team Heyross and the Heavenly Rockers on the other!

We pick it back up in the ring as Moss is working over MARV, stomping him on the mat.  Moss whips MARV into the ropes, but puts his head down, and MARV rolls him in in a small package!

Kickout!

Moss hits a quick clothesline, then tags in Synth.  Synth signals for the DDT, but MARV backdrops out and makes a tag to Shayne.  Shayne picks up Synth and executes a running bulldog!  Cover...

Kickout!

Shayne then hits a dropkick on Synth, who manages to roll to his corner and tag in Logan, while MEL tags in on the other side.  MEL catches Logan with a Japanese arm drag, then follows with a snap suplex!  Logan manages to scoot over and tag in Benjamin, who goes to the eyes.  However, MEL reverses an Irish whip, and executes a crucifix!

Kickout!

Benjamin tags in Moss, who gets caught in an armdrag!  MEL makes the tag to MARV, who steps in and joins his partner in a double dropkick!  MARV then catches Moss, and executes the JAWJACKER~!  Moss goes down, but Logan is able to reach him and tag himself in.  MARV tags in MEL, who catches Logan with a flying back elbow!  He follows that with a Full Nelson Facebuster!  Cover...

Kickout!

COLE
What a tremendous match this has been!

Logan slides out and tags in Benjamin, and Tyler is tagged on the other side.  The two tie up, and Benjamin is able to back Tyler into his corner, where Tyler fires off rights on Benjamin, but takes a cheap shot from Moss.  Moss then tags in, and a double-team ensues.  Moss then tags in Synth, who hammers Tyler on the ropes.  But Tyler is able to lure him into his corner, where Synth runs into the same problem, as MEL tags in following a shot from the outside.  MEL and Tyler whip Synth into the ropes, then drop him with a double elbow!  MEL covers...

Shoulder up!

MEL tags in MARV, who comes in and falls backwards with a headbutt!  Cover...

Kickout!

COACH
And give credit to the Heavenly Rockers, Cole!  They're still surviving!

MARV whips Synth into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Synth delivers a kick, then tags out to Moss.  Moss charges at MARV, but MARV puts his foot up, then comes out with a clothesline!  MARV then picks up Moss, and executes the ACID DROP~!  Cover...

NO!  Synth makes the save!

All eight men spill into the ring

COACH
Oh man, if this match ends with all these guys getting DQ'ed...

Suddenly, then referee calls for the bell.

COACH

BUFFER
jk, lol.

COACH
:angry:

COLE

After an eight-man brawl, six men spill to the outside, leaving Synth and MEL.  Synth ducks a right hand, and rolls up MEL in a reverse sunset, which MEL reverses!

COLE
And MEL with a pin in the ring!

However, there's no referee, which allows Logan to sneak in and DRILL MEL with a left hand!

COLE
And there's that left from Logan!

The end result is Synth on top, as the referee slides in...

3!!!

COACH
YES~!

COLE
And the Christ Air Express is gone!

7th elimination: Christ Air Express
eliminated by: Heavenly Rockers (Synth Esizer pinned MEL)

COLE
And now it's 4-on-2!

Logan drags Tyler into the ring, and into his corner, where a quadruple-team ensues.

COACH
And Team Heyross and the Rockers are looking to make short work of these guys!

Moss tags in, and whips Tyler into a corner, but Tyler gets the feet up, then jumps to the second rope, and takes him down with a bulldog!

COLE
Big move from Tyler Bryant!

Tyler inches to his corner, and makes a tag to Shayne!

COLE
And a tag is made!

Shayne hammers away on Moss, then hits him with a dropkick!  He then climbs backwards to the top rope, and hits a missile dropkick!

Benjamin comes in with an elbow, but Shayne moves, and Moss takes it!

COLE
And more miscommunication between partners!

Shayne grabs the heads of Moss and Benjamin, and rams them together!  Tyler then comes off the top, and executes a bodypress on both men!  Tyler and Shayne then dropkick Logan and Synth off the apron, and then hit them both on the outside with planchas!

COLE
And wouldn't this be something if D*LUX could pull this off?

Benjamin reaches down and grabs Shayne, and pulls him onto the apron by his hair.  He and Moss try to suplex him inside, but Shayne slips over the back, and dropkicks Benjamin over the top!  Meanwhile, Logan tosses Tyler into the steps on the outside, then, as Shayne ducks a clothesline from Moss, Logan catches him coming in with a left to the kidneys!

COLE
And look at that left from Logan, right to the kidneys!

Moss follows with an STO BACKBREAKER~!  Moss then tags Benjamin, who climbs to the top as Moss lifts Shayne on his shoulders, and executes the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!!!11111

COACH
Wrap it up, son!

3!!!

COACH
YES!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And that will do it!

8th elimination: D*LUX
eliminated by: Team Heyross (Quentin Benjamin pinned Shayne Brave)
SURVIVORS: Team Heyross & The Heavenly Rockers

BUFFER
Here are your survivors...THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS and TEAM HEYROSS!!!!!

COLE
Well, give D*LUX a lot of credit, faced with just them against four, they gave it their all, but the odds were just too much!

COACH
I told you, Cole, no one was going to be able to put this team down!

COLE
Well, on this night anyway, you were right!  Team Heyross and The Heavenly Rockers, the sole survivors!

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!
THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TRADITION RETURNS
November Reign
SUNDAY NIGHT LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

NEXT ON TSM
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Colombian Heat and Spanish Fly are standing by. Heat has the OAOAST United States Championship belt lying on a big case next to him. Heat is holding his head, while Spanish Fly is holding his neck.

COLOMBIAN HEAT
Yo, we did good out there, G.

SPANISH FLY
Yeah, we did. We could have survived to the end.

HEAT
Yeah, no doubt. But now, we gotta think about dis Sunday, bro. Ladder Match. Mah belt is on tha line.

FLY
I know. I know. Listen, no matter what happens...I'll still be your friend afterwards. I mean that.

HEAT
Yeah, man. Same here. We is partners for life! Belee dat!

FLY
May the best man win.

HEAT
Yeah, may tha best man win, dude.

Colombian Heat and Spanish Fly shake hands. They then stare at each other. There is awkward silence between the two best friends as they know what's on the line this Sunday. Both Heat and Fly look down at the floor at the same time, and then look up at each other again. Spanish Fly sighs. Colombian Heat sighs too. The crowd cheers.

MAGGIE
What's really good, everyone? Maggie Nerdly back here and let's bring in my guest at this time... "The Franchise" of the OAOAST, ZACK MALIBU!

As the crowd out in the arena cheer wildly at the video screen, Zack walks into shot. He gives Maggie a warm smile as he stands beside her, already in his ring gear.

MAGGIE
And Zack, a big week for you. First off, it's Thanksgiving, which means it's yam time. Love me some yams. But besides that, you've got a big six-man tag team match tonight AND let's not forget, the Triple Decker, Three Tier, Ready 2 Rumble Doomsday Cage Match this Sunday night at November Reign! What's on your mind right now?

ZACK
No wonder Leon's into you.

MAGGIE
Thanks!

ZACK
Hmm. You know, you bring up Thanksgiving and it is a big week for me. Obviously in my personal life it's a time for myself, Candie and Jenna to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family and for me to be thankful for the amazing life I've got. And as far as my professional life goes, I've got the chance to go back to the top of the mountain again. To become four-time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion. And to take the belt off of Stephen Joseph Popick.

Zack's face scowls at merely saying Popick's name.

ZACK
See, with Landon, it was an issue of pride. Safe to say, there's a clash of personalities between us two. But when it comes to Popick, it's an issue of plain hatred. Seeing the OAOAST Title on Popick's shoulder, around Popick's waist, anywhere within a three mile radius of him, it makes me feel physically sick. But come Sunday night it's not going too be about personal issues. I can't concentrate on just one guy, just one opponent. Not just Popick, not just Landon. I've got to outlast five other men. And I've got to concentrate on those three cages, stacked one atop the other, the belt hanging some fifty odd feet above the ground in the rafters. Else, I might not walk out in one piece. So tonight, tonight's a chance to get my hands on three people who I don't have a whole lot of time for. Tonight, I guess you could say it's personal. Sunday night it becomes business. Sunday night, my only concern is that title.

Suddenly, Zack's attention is drawn away from the barrel of the camera. He looks to his left, as BOHEMOTH walks over, drawing another cheer out in the arena. Lowering his orange-tinted sunglasses, Bo looks at Zack... and extends his hand. Zack, despite looking a little confused at the interruption, accepts the handshake

BOHEMOTH
Glad to hear you're so driven to win the title Sunday... it means we've something in common.

That said, Bo walks off from whence he came, giving Zack plenty to think about as he watches on.

-BACK TO SOFA CENTRAL-

COLE
Well. That sounded more than a little ominous on Bohemoth's part. The bigman making his intentions VERY clear to The Franchise right there.

COACH
And you heard Zack say it would be business, not personal. You know it's going to be the same for Bohemoth too. Zack and Bo will be team-mates tonight, but it's going to be every man for himself inside the three cages this Sunday, so don't expect to see many more handshakes between those two!

The camera cuts to the backstage area where "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican, Stephen Joseph Popick, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez are walking. The crowd gives the three of them a noticeable mixed reaction. PRL and Popick are in their wrestling gear. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez has the OAOAST Women's Championship belt over her right shoulder. Stephen Joseph Popick has the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist. All three are all smiles as they walk to the entrance, chatting it up along the way.

COLE
And there are two of the participants in the Six-Man Tag Team Match! All six men involved in the Triple Decker Cage Match for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at November Reign are about to get it on in tag team action in just a few moments! The main event of Thanksgiving HeldDOWN~! is coming up next!

FADE OUT

The OAOAST Event Tracker is Brought To You By Gillette-The Best a Man Can Get

November 25 (November Reign) - Las Vegas, NV
November 29 - Portland, OR
December 6 - Tacoma, WA
December 13 - San Fransisco, CA
December 20 - Fresno, CA
December 27 - Phoenix, AZ

* COMMERCIAL BREAK *

COLE
Incase the incensent reminders haven't gotten through to you yet, November Reign is this Sunday night, live on Pay Per View. To be headlined by one of the biggest main-events, both in stature and importance, in OAOAST history, the Triple Decker Cage Match...

COACH
Honest this time.

COLE
...for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship. It's six men, three cages and only one man walking out as World Champion. Something's gotta give in three days time. But something could very well give here tonight too, as we're about to see the six men involved in that monumental match in six-man tag team action. A lot of combustable elements involved in this one, with so much between them at stake, so AngleSault's made a gutsy decision to be making this match so close to November Reign.

COACH
Well, it's a good back-up plan. But, no, seriously, it's gonna happen this year. Honest this time.

COLE
And if that doesn't fill you with confidence, nothing will. Let's go to the ring.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a six-man tag team match, scheduled for one fall! Introducing, team number one...

"PREPARE...FOR...LANDON!"

...WAAAAAHHHHH...

*DUM DUM*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

First music to cue is "Megalomaniac" by Incubus. And first reaction, predictably enough, is boos. Stepping through the entrance door, Landon Maddix walks through the hall of mirrors that is about a dozen video screens, behind, beneath and around him, picked out by red and yellow strobe lights, somehow managing not to have a seizure in the process. (I miss the sliding doors!) More than comfortable surrounded by himself, or images of himself at least, Landon strikes an OTT pose before walking on to the ring.

BUFFER
First, he hails from Huron, South Dakota by way of Madrid, Spain... weighing in at two hundred and eight pounds. He is accompanied to the ring by MEGAN SKYE... the former OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... LLLAAAAAAAANNDDOOOOOOON "LA CUCARACHAAAAAAA"... MMMMMAAAAAAAAAADDIIIIIIIXXXXXXXX!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
The current SWF Commissioner, also. Whether that says much for the SWF or not is up to personal opinion, I suppose.

COACH
Hey, at least it's actually got a real name, not some nonsensical crap like 'The One And Only Landon Maddix Discussion Thread'.

COLE
True dat.

As Landon reaches the ring, he stops to exchange words with some of the fans near one corner of the ring. As he climbs the steps towards the ring though, he pays for his time-wasting, by having his entrance rudely interrupted. The lights go down in the arena. A Puerto Rican flag appears on the AngleTron. In big white blocky letters, the following words appear on the screen, with Tha Puerto Rican saying them:

*THE CHAMP IS HERE!*

With that, a lightning bolt hits the entrance, the PRL entrance video plays on the AngleTron, and "Know Your Role '99" begins playing. PR is heard saying, "THE CHAMP IS HERE!" throughout the song, while smoke fills the entryway and strobe lights appear on the entrance set. A few seconds elapsed, and out from the curtains and through the smoke marches "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican.

BUFFER
His partners! First, he comes to us from San Juan, Puerto Rico... weighing in at two hundred, twenty pounds and being accompanied by the OAOAST World Women's Champion, Ms. LINDSEY GONZALEZ! Here is, "THE CORPORATE CHAMPION"... THA PUUUUUEEEEEEEERRTOOOOOOOO RRIIIIIIIIIIIICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!

PRL gets a surprisingly mixed reaction, not the usual wall of hatred he's used to. So much so that he actually stops halfway down the aisle besides a group of the more raucous fans and flashes them the "Corporate Eyebrow". PR shakes it off though and marches on to the ring regardless. He slides in, exchanging a venomous look with Landon on his way to the turnbuckles to soak in the electricity in the arena. And again, he gets a surprisingly mixed reaction.

COACH
So this is where all the Puerto Ricans migrate to, Salt Lake. Good to know.

COLE
You don't neccessarily have to be Puerto Rican to support Tha Puerto Rican at the moment, Coach. I'm sure some of these fans feel like PRL was screwed out of another opportunity a couple of weeks ago back in his home country, not to mention the way he's been treated by his supposed 'Career Consultant'.

COACH
Oh! So it's because they feel sorry for him. Gotcha.

COLE
That's not what I said at all.

COACH
But it's what you meant, admit it. PRL's turning into the OAOAST's Martin Scorcese and getting the sympathy vote because he's never been able to win the big one on merit. That's what you're getting at.

Having worked all four turnbuckles, PRL comes to a stop and face to face with Landon and Megan. Seeing a bad situation about to unfold for their men, Megan and Lindsey step in to play peace-keepers, at least for the time being as the Puerto Rican and the Spaniard exchange some 'Spanish pleasantries'.

"Work itmake itdo itmakes usharderbetterfasterstronger"

But suddenly, Lindsay and Megan's job is done for them. As the intro to "Stronger" by Kanye West begins to pump through the arena, in unison both Maddix and Tha Puerto Rican's attentions turn to the entrance way and the imminent arrival of the common enemy/partner, the World Heavyweight Champion himself. A cascade of pyro begins to fall from the ceiling, masking behind them the figure of Stephen Joseph Popick.

"I NEED YA RIGHT NOW!"

Popick steps through the sparks and sparks the crowd into life again, trying to jeer the World Champion right back out of the arena. Popick just smirks, raising the OAOAST Championship over his head and nodding his head.

BUFFER
And... hailing from Atlanta, Georgia! He weighs in at two hundred and twenty five pounds... the reigning, two-time OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLD... SSTTTTEEEEEPPHHEENN... JJJOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEPPPHH... PPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!!!!!

Swaggering to the ring with all the confidence a World Champion should possess, Popick gives PRL a thumbs up from the outside. PRL responds, eventually, with a half-hearted thumbs up back. Climbing the ring steps, Popick climbs the turnbuckles on the outside and raises his World Title in the air again. The camera pans out from him, showing both Landon and PRL's gazes aimed right up at the belt shining in the arena lights.

COLE
Maddix and PRL, both looking up at the OAOAST Championship. They're going to have to crane their necks up a little higher to do that this Sunday night, when that belt is going to be hung some 30-40 feet up in the rafters of the Bellagio Hotel and Casino.

Popick climbs into the ring, hooking up with PRL and hyping up his 'protegé'. Left on the sidelines, Landon goes back to bemoaning the fact he's in this match at all.

COLE
How the hell are these three going to co-exist Coach?

COACH
They'll be fine. Popick and PRL are former HI-YAH Tag Team Champs after all. They've been having some 'creative difference' sure, but nothing that can't be worked out. Why don't you ask the same question about the opponents though? You've got Zack and Cortez, who's history pretty much speaks for itself. And let's not forget the little 'téte-a-téte' Zack had with Bohemoth earlier either.

COLE
...wait, when the hell did you learn French!?

COACH
Last Mecredi.

COLE
Last Wednesday!? ...wait, when the hell did I learn French!?

.:CUE: "Getting Away With Murder", Papa Roach:.

As the unlikely threesome in the ring look on, the crowd erupt for the entrance of ZACK MALIBU! Bathed in the sparks that Popick left behind, Zack looks out from under the hood of his entrance jacket, into the crowd. Pulling down the hood, Zack then heads down the aisle with more pyro erupting in his trail.

BUFFER
And, introducing the opponents! First, from Providence, Rhode Island... weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, here is the former three-time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion and the true "FRANCHISE" of the OAOAST... ZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK... MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAALLLLLIIIIIBBUUUUUUUUUU!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Zack pulls up just short of the ring, preferring to wait for back-up...

...in the form of perrenial rival, Todd Cortez! "Oh No" by Mos Def, Nate Dogg, and Pharoah Monche plays out The Urban Legend, heralding yet more pyro. Cortez looks as focused as ever, exchanging the merest of glances with Zack as they meet up in the aisle.

BUFFER
His partner, hailing from 'Hollywood Boulevard'! He weighs in at two hundred, twenty six pounds... "THE URBAN LEGEND"... TTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD... CCCOOOOOOORRRRRRTTEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Cortez stares into the ring, directly at a suddenly very fidgety La Cucaracha.

COACH
Now here's a guy who's not above putting someone out of commission. We might end up with five guys in that cage this Sunday if Cortez has anything to say about it.

COLE
Todd Cortez, very much a lone wolf. He's one of those guys who just likes to fight, he's spent his entire life trying to survive, he's had to fight for everything he's ever got, everything he's ever achieved. When those cages come down at November Reign, he may yet be the biggest threat to Popick's World Title.

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
Here's someone who might disagree!

The fans proceed to go BANANA~ as "Liberate" by Disturbed powers out through the speakers! Out marches Bohemoth, striding down the aisle with a glare shining through his orange tinted sunglasses.

BUFFER
And, rounding out the team! Hailing from Greenville, South Carolina and weighing two hundred and eighty four pounds... "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHEEEEEEEEEMMOOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHHH!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Bo marches right down the aisle and right past Zack and Cortez, who quickly follow the bigman's lead. With the numbers even, Zack and Cortez enter the ring ready to fight. But, with the numbers even, Popick, Landon and PRL all decide to bail to the outside. Bo leans over the ropes daring them back in,

COLE
When we return, it's six man tag team action! Bo, Zack and Cortez versus Popick, PR and Landon, don't go anywhere!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

As we return to OAOAST HeldDOWN~!, we see that poor old Landon Maddix's month hasn't gotten any better. Held by the arm by Zack Malibu, Landon drops to a knee and begs off as BOHEMOTH is tagged in for the first time, either on-air or off. The crowd erupt as Bo steps in and hits Maddix across the shoulder with an elbow so hard, it causes him to do a 360 into the mat face-first!

MADDIX
*begs off*

COLE
Welcome back to HeldDOWN~!, where Landon Maddix is counting down the days until November Reign!

Bringing Maddix off his knees, Bohemoth clamps his hands around La Cucaracha's throat and pitches him through the air! Landon hits the turnbuckles in the ZaCortEmoth corner hard, staggering right back out into a right hand from the bigman. As soon as he hits the mat Landon clutches his jaw, rolling to his knees and frog-walking his way over to his corner with a hand meekly extended in front of him. PRL and Popick don't seem eager to accept the offer of a tag though, taking a lean back in their corner while Bohemoth walks over and drags Maddix away.

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Irish whip, sends Landon crashing into a neutral corner and leaves him trapped in the path of an oncoming AVALANCHE! Maddix literally falls into Bohemoth's grasp, looking unable to stand under his own power at the moment. Hooking the arm, Bohemoth doesn't provide a resting post for long as he hurls Maddix through the air with a huge hiptoss, pitching him almost halfway across the ring!

COLE
Wow! Landon was up in the lights on that one!

COACH
Come on PR, do something!

COLE
What about Popick!?

COACH
Ah, he's the Champ, he's got an investment to protect.

Scooping Maddix up, Bohemoth plants him with a simple slam. Off the ropes, the bigman from Greenville drops an elbow and goes for the cover...

Save by PRL!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE
Well there you go Coach, PRL in to 'help' out his partner. Although, maybe prolonging this match any longer isn't the kind of help Landon would want right now.

Bohemoth glares at PRL as he's shepherded out of the ring. As if he needed any more reasons to get his hands on him. Bo then drags Maddix up again, encountering a little fightback from La Cucaracha, who jabs Bo in the gut from his knees. And again. One clubbing blow to the back stops Landon though, writhing around a little over-dramatically at Bohemoth's feet. Reaching down, Bohemoth locks on a front facelock and pulls Maddix all the way up to and then off his feet, twisting his body around and sitting out with the Bo and ArroWii Rolling to his feet, The Meterosexual Monster is feelin' it, scanning the Salt Lake City crowd with a gleam in his eye...

Thumbs Up.

THUMBS DOW...

*slap!*

COACH
Tag!

Bohemoth's head snaps around as he feels a slap on the back, shocked to see Todd Cortez stepping into the ring and even more shocked to be told to leave the ring by the referee! In rushes Cortez, mounting Landon and going to town with left and right hands, watched very closely by the exiting Bo.

COACH
Do I smell a little discension in the ranks?

COLE
Well, suffice is to say Todd Cortez isn't here to make friends tonight. Don't expect these three to be challenging for the 6-Man Tag Team Titles any time soon.

COACH
...we have 6-Man Titles?

Pulling off of Landon, Cortez strides away into a neutral corner and sets himself. PRL thinks about coming off his post and going for a cheapshot, but the referee warns him off pretty quickly. So Cortez just waits crouched in the corner, as Maddix pulls himself up. Looking around, he sees no sign of an opponent and turns in search of his corner, hoping to make a tag...

...but gets cut off by the HOLLOW POOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINNTT!!

COLE
Big tackle by Todd CorVo... uh, CorTez.

As he gets up Todd manages to wander towards the PRL/Popick corner, prompting Popick to take a swing at him. Popick whiffs on it though, Cortez turning around and knocking him off the bottom rope with a thrust kick to the gut! Cortez then knocks PRL off the apron for good measure, before turning his attentions back to Landon. Standing headscissors, bringing the crowd to their feet, the set-up for the RIOT ACT PL...

...NO! Landon manages to pull out a backdrop to counter!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Finally Landon is able to make it to his corner now, PRL jumping back up onto the apron to tag himself back in.

COACH
Tag to Quagmire.

COLE

The Corporate Champion catches Cortez with a punch as he turns around. And another. A third... fourth, fifth, PRL unloading on Cortez, stopping only to spit on the left hand before connecting on the final punch! Cortez rolls into a neutral corner but PRL is right on him, kicking him in the breadbasket. Tha Puerto Rican then proceeds to stomp the proverbial mudhole into the torso of Todd Cortez, not forgetting of course to walk it dry as well. And surprisingly, this adrenaline fueled attack isn't being booed by all of the audience, as the excitement level picks up. Back on the apron, Popick applauds his man as finally the stomping stops and PRL marches away...

...taking a sharp detour to the left as he marches right towards Bohemoth...

...but other than that, PRL is all fired up! He drops into a crouch and now it's Cortez who's being stalked. The Urban Legend lifts himself to his feet, but is still penned in in the corner, as PRL soars through the air and connects on a Stinger Splash!

PRL
hOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWl!

Off the ropes comes PRL, shooting backwards towards Cortez as he stumbles from the corner... and getting caught with a sudden Sitout SpineBUSTER!!

NO!

Popick again gives his partner some encouragement, as he and Cortez start to exchange right hands in the middle of the ring. Back and forth they go, until Cortez suddenly blocks one, firing off a kick, before spinning around and cracking PRL in the gut with a rolling sole butt! The unexpected kick knocked the wind out of Tha Puerto Rican and he falls onto his hands and knees, Cortez stepping over him and applying a Camel Clutch while waving towards his corner. Taking a few moments to realise he's waving to him, Zack eventually comes into the ring and with PRL helpless, he backs into the ropes and hits him in the crown of the head with a basement dropkick!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
Come on, that's two on one! That's your rolemodel, huh, taking cheapshots at opponents who can't defend themselves?

With PRL hurting, Cortez accepts the tag from Zack.

COLE
Well, now whatever Zack does will be nice and legal.

Straight up top goes The Franchise, lining up PRL and soaring onto him with a Body Splash from the heavens...

No!

As PRL kicks out, Zack hooks one of his arms between his legs. He then reaches out and grabs the other arm, before turning PRL back over onto his shoulders with a modified crucifix pin...

NO!

Backed against the ropes, PRL manages to goad Zack in and catch him coming in with a quick boot to the gut. PR then turns the tables and sends Zack off the ropes with an irish whip, ducking his head early for a Spinebuster. Zack sees it coming though, putting on the brakes and kicking PR in the shoulder blade... following it up with a Discus Clothesline as soon as PRL is snapped upright! Another cover...

Kickout!

"ZACK!"
"ZACK!"
("p - r - l")
"ZACK!"
"ZACK!"
("p - r - l")

While he waits for PRL to get back up, Zack suddenly does a quick 180 and rushes at Popick in the corner! But that proves a mistake as Popick sees it coming and dives off the apron to safety... and, before Zack can get back out of dodge, Landon Maddix rounds the corner and hangs him up throat-first across the top rope!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Zack staggers right back into the waiting arms of Tha Puerto Rican, bringing the knees up into the back and dragging Malibu down with the BACKCRACKER!!

COACH
Fantastic teamwork right there! What did I tell you?

PRL hooks the leg on Zack...

KICKOUT!

PRL tags Stephen Joseph Popick into the match for the first time, to a chorus of boos, the OAOAST World Champion stalking the three-time former World Champion as he gets to his feet. A boot to the back of the head stops Zack from getting back up. Not once, but twice, Popick almost toying with Zack as he dares one of his partners to come in and save him. Cortez needs no further invitation to get in than that. But the ref cuts him off and it allows Popick to drop down to his knees, blatantly choking Malibu behind the ref's back!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

By the time Cortez leaves, Popick is innocently covering the prone Malibu...

Kickout!

"POP - ICK SUCKS!"
"POP - ICK SUCKS!"
"POP - ICK SUCKS!"
"POP - ICK SUCKS!"

Sneering at the chants, Popick pulls Zack back up and measures him for a couple of right hands to the jaw...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and gets CRACKED with a knifedge chop for his troubles! Shocked by that, Popick jabs a quick thumb in the eye of Malibu and ends his stint in the match early, rushing over to tag in Landon Maddix.

COLE
Well that didn't last long.

Already laughing aloud even before his first successful move, Landon runs in...

*SMACK!*

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

...AND PROMPTLY GETS KOED WITH SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!!!!

COLE
AND NEITHER DID THAT!!

Landon's eyes roll into the back of his head and he collapses to the mat, as Zack rolls to his corner and makes the tag to BOHEMOTH! The crowd erupt as The Meterosexual Monster comes in, PRL taking the place of his fallen partner and taking a huge clothesline for his trouble! Out of the ring rolls PRL, with Bohemoth about to follow, until Popick jumps him from behind. A few shots to the back soften Bo up, ready for an irish whip...

...or so the World Champ thinks, until he's reeled in by the arm and driven down with a Front SPINEBUSTAAAAAAH~!

COLE
Uh-oh... could be time!

Bo pops back to his feet and glares down at the OAOAST Champion beneath him...

Thumbs Up.

THUMBS DOWN~!

COACH
Oh I hate this!

Picking an un-co-operative Popick off the canvas, Bohemoth scoops him into his arms and parades him around the ring. Before he can put Popick down though, a sudden bolt of Puerto Rican Lightning shoots through the air, coming off the top with a Missile Dropkick that knocks Popick on top of Bohemoth...

NO!

In to even the odds comes Todd Cortez, catching a shocked PRL with a clothesline that takes him all the way up and over the top rope, to the floor with a thud! Popick tries a quick cheapshot to make sure Cortez suffers the same fate. But Cortez sees it coming and ducks his head, backdropping Popick up and over to the arena floor as well.

COLE
LOOK OUT!

Look out Cortez does, narrowly avoiding Zack Malibu sprinting towards him AND TORPEDOING HIMSELF OUT ONTO PRL AND POPICK WITH A TOPÉ!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Another textbook landing for Air Zack!

COACH
I bet the travel insurance is a fucker though.

As the three men lie in a heap on the floor, that leaves the other three in the ring. The problem for Landon Maddix, besides the stars and cartoon birds flying around in his line of vision after the superkick, is that two of them are his opponents. Landon staggers aimlessly into Bohemoth, who grabs him by the arm and applies a cobra clutch. And, with fear in his eyes, La Cucaracha is taken up... and almost snapped in half back down over Bohemoth's knee!

COLE
STYLE INJECTION...

COACH
...oh no, not this as well!

Holding onto the cobra clutch, Bohemoth pulls Maddix back off his knee and just throws him to Cortez. Happy to oblige, Cortez goes to the gut with a quick boot and pulls Landon into a standing headscissors. The crowd rise, as Cortez wraps the arms around the waist. And with a glaring look on his face, Cortez sets...

*WHAM!*

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

MEGAN

COLE
RIOT ACT PLUS~! Nobody kicks out of that!

Cover by Cortez, Bohemoth looking on as Zack rolls back into the ring...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER
Here are your winners... the team of BOHEMOTH, ZACK MALIBU and TODD CORRRRRTTEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Megan holds her head in her hands, as Cortez stands up and suddenly throws up his guard. Neither Bohemoth or Zack make a move towards hitting him but it's clear The Urban Legend was both expecting it and ready for it. Sure enough, that leads to a few words being exchanged by the victors.

COLE
The Riot Act Plus puts pay to Landon Maddix again here tonight. But we may not be done here.

As an awkward staredown ensues between the three, Bohemoth, Cortez and Zack all seem to be waiting for one another to make the first move on the road to November Reign. But it seems like it's all something of nothing, just some words and some looks, warnings for this Sunday. The trio eventually turn out to where PRL and Popick have pulled themselves up on the outside, being helped by Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. Looking into the ring, PRL typically runs his mouth at three of his fellow challengers... as, besides him, the World Champ looks on.

Worried.

FADE TO BLACK