OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Raw Is Whore 7/25/19

Chanel #99

ALIX
Good nom nom noming!

RENEE
We're busting at the seams with the busty ladies of Raw Is Whore!

OVARY TITLE TOURNAMENT CONTINUES!
LADYBIRD JONES VS ADELPHE NERDREGARD
PENNY MARS VS CARRIE OAKLEY
TONIGHT!

RENEE
But we start things off with a White Diamond right after the intro!

***Tori Malibu Vs The Big Boss Lady W/Sunshine Yukino***

See I believe in money, power, and respect.
First You get the money.
Then you get the muthafuckin, power.
After you get the fuckin' power muthafuckas will respect you.

TBL entered to Money, Power, Respect by The Lox...

RENEE
We saw Tori defeat Sunshine Yukino a few weeks ago. This coming on the heels of the big confrontation between Woke Queens and these criminals at Anglemania XXX-8

Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba ba-da-da-ba
Ba-ba-ba ba-da-da-ba

I say, I really really wanna
You think, I'm really really gonna
I'm an illusionist, throwing cards and doing tricks

The way is better where I'm going
Where the green grass growing
Call it imaginative, I say it's the greatest gift, cause

Oh, I move so naturally
Sway my hips so you can see
It's the only way to be
Now you've got to follow me

Tori entered to Masterpiece by NoNoNo...

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!” 

RENEE
They’re already cheating!

ALIX
If you aren’t cheating you aren’t masturbating.

RENEE
That’s not how that goes.

On the outside, TBL smashed Tori’s face into the ring steps. As Tori was hollering in pain Yuki came along and planted a boot into her stomach. This earned further hollers from Tori. But the flapjack TBL gave Tori onto the ring steps had Tori hollering the loudest yer.

ALIX
Boom splat boom! Or is it splat boom splat?

RENEE
Either way it’s bad for Tori.

TITANIA
Get her back in the ring!

TBL
Mind your business, broad.

TBL fed Tori’s back into the black barricade with a smile and a chuckle. She wasn’t smiling when Tori came to life with a flurry of punches!

RENEE
Tori might have the last laugh!

Tori tossed TBL back into the ring and mounted her for a series of punches. The New York City mobster would throw Tori off. But as TBL stood Tori smashed her with a shining wizard 

RENEE
Tori Attack!

Tori would then drop an elbow that seemed to bounce off TBL’s massive boobs.

TORI
So that’s how those things feel.

Tori went into the ropes only to get hooked onto by Yukino again. This time Tori kicked her away right as TBL was approaching. The New Yorker went up for a diamond cutter yet Tori reversed it into a back suplex! As TBL struggled with the pain, Tori went to the second turnbuckle and wiped out TBL with a diving lariat!

ALIX
Tori flying high like me on weed and fentanyl! High as a bitch!

RENEE
I don’t think anyone gets that high.

Tori threw a School’s Out that got ducked by TBL! The New Yorker tries=d a Diamond Cutter that got blocked when Tori pushed her into the ropes. On the rebound TBL got dragged into a small package that defeated her!

Winner: Tori Malibu, via pinfall

RENEE
Tori did it again! Another win over The Big Boss Lady and Sunshine Yukino!

As Tori got her hand raised by Titania, TBL clobbered her from behind!

ALIX
I do the same to Jade after she beats me in UNO, but it’s still not right.

The Big Boss Lady whipped Tori into Yukino, who blasted Tori with a running drop kick!

RENEE
Jon Woo kick! Tori didn’t deserve that!

ALIX
Where’s How2Girl? This is like prime superhero fodder! Batman would never let Robin go down like this. Even Mario would help Luigi.

Tori reaches out for help, for How2Girl’s help, yet nothing is coming.

TBL
You wanna see what your so called best friend is doing while you’re getting your ass kicked? Take a look!

The scene cuts backstage to one of the dressing rooms in The Toy Box where we find How2Girl "tangled" up with Das Wrestling Machine yet again...

Reignhardt slides his meat through How2Girl's front hole, whereas White Lothar pushes into her back hole. Both men. pleasuring tender holes of this super whore. How2Girl is drenched in sweat and her holes are forced apart with the whore being lost in her lewdness.

HOW2GIRL
Oh god! Oh god damn!

How2Girl is panting, breathing hard, but as she grinds herself back against the pair of German dicks, she just doesn't care. She is going to explode, any moment now, and DWM knows it! The super whore's body spasms in furious climax!

HOW2GIRL
So much dick! So much big dick!

Back in the ring we find The Big Boss Lady and Yukino above an ailing and weeping Tori.

TBL
There's your super friend, Tori! She really cares about ya doesn't she? BWWHHAHAHAHHA!

How2Girl rides these dicks like a champ. DWM meets her movement, their strong hips jerking, plunging them even further into her depths. As she sinks once more into her fantasies, the super bitch forgets these men. What would it feel like, she wonders, to have a man’s fist in her arse instead of my pussy? Her sphincter tightens around White Lothar's schlomng at the thought of it. She cums yet again.

HOW2GIRL
Oh my god! I love this dick!

How2Girl's thigh muscles clench down with unbelievable force on the thick rod between them, triggering new spasms deep in her belly. A belly that should be filled with sperm any second now.

Her companions moan, perhaps in pain from how hard How2Girl clinches onto their dicks. But How2Girl is too far gone to chastise them. The super whore growls, shriek, forces herself down on them again and again until she breaks the barrier. The orgasm floods over her and she is lost in the lust

We cut back to the ring where Sunshine Yukino has brought a battered Tori to her feet in front of TBL.

RENEE
I don't like this. I don't like this!

TBL leaps upwards to catch Tori with a Diamond Cutter that leaves the poor starlet knocked out in the center of the ring.

TBL
This is the way it is, Tori! Boss Bitches on top and you knocked down!

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Backstage we find our intrepid reporter...

image.png
ANNIE

walking down the hall eating popcorn when she becomes flanked by...

21e82531e39988a7bed91d8278ebdd01018179e7
KATHY KAREN KELLY

image.png
BILLIE CHILD

And...

image.png
LAURI

KKK
Annie, buddy old pal, what are you doing?

ANNIE
Mmmf?

BILLIE
Yeah, what are you doing, Annie?

KKK
What are you doing when there’s scoops to be found.

Annie swallows a load..,of popcorn.

ANNIE
Scoops? Where? Really?

BILLIE
That Cinnamon Spoons is acting weird.

KKK
Real weird. You should so interview her.

BILLIE
So interview her.

Annie stops walking for a moment, biting her lip in thought.

ANNIE
I dunno. She's obviously got something going on now and that sounds exploitative.

Lauri holds up a dry erase board saying “BBBOOOOOOOO!”

BILLIE
Lame!

KKK
Yeah, lame, Annie. Real lame.

The Skylites take off..,well Lauri and KKK do. Billie falls asleep on the spot.

Stood in the ring are six ethnically diverse ladies in athletic gear. They smile nervously, but lucky for them all attention turns the entry way when Faith No More's "Be Aggressive" hits. That brings out the boo birds for Glass Juliet and Effie Reese, who beam bright smiles all the way to the ring.

GLASS JULIET
It's time for the long awaited additions to Whoros! 💓We've narrowed the possibilities down to six try outs from around California.

EFFIE
And we promise this will be mega magically awesome!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

GLASS JULIET
No, no, don't compare us to those wannabes on Cheerleader Generation on Lifetime. We're Whoros on Raw Is Whore and we promise you the best. Now then, Elizabeth from Santa Clara show us what you got!

A petite ginger with a heavy amount of freckles steps forward.

ELIZABETH FROM SANTA CLARA
Hey, hey, Whoros is here, sleep with us when we say go! Hey, hey, we're Whoros we rule, so drop your jaw and release some drool! Hey, hey

GLASS JULIET
Ah stop! Ah stop! AHHHHH JUST STOP!

Elizabeth comes to a dead stop from jumping around, lowering her head in defeat.

GLASS JULIET
Pathetic! You should be tainting your face with tears of gratitude that we even let you audition.

EFFIE
That was mega magically terrible!

Elizabeth is dejected and sinks into the corner.

GLASS JULIET
Kelsey from Tulare, the spotlight is on you. What do you have for us supreme cheerleading talents?

Kelsey from Tulare, a woman standing 5'11, begins jumping about the ring.

KELSEY
Here we go, Raw is Whore, here we go! Here we go, Raw Is Whore, here we go! Here we go, Raw Is-

GLASS JULIET
No!

EFFIE
My body can't handle such a mega magically bad example of cheerleading.

Like Elizabeth, Kelsey lowers her head and sinks back into the corner.

GLASS JULIET
Juanita from Oakland, we have high expectations of you! Show us what ya got!

Juanita, a busty black woman, steps forward with a pair of green pom poms.

JUANITA
Five, Six, Seven, Eight! Watch Raw Is Whore and masturbate! Nine, then, elven, twelve, Whoros is here to give em hell! Hey there, hey there-

GLASS JULIET
No! No! That kind of lousy cheerleading depresses me a whole bunch! These tryouts are over!

EFFIE
I think all of you need to be punished for disgracing the sport of cheerleading.

Before the six women can protest they're set upon by Whoros! Glass Juliet hits Juanita with her finisher of a full nelson bulldog known as When You Hear The Glass It's Your Ass! Meanwhile Effie lariats both an Asian cheerleader and Kelsey!

Certainly these girls are no match for two powerful vampires! But help arrives when THE FREAKAZOIDS come in the for the save.

BOBBI
Time to get tough on Whoros, December!

GLASS JULIET
Wait! You can't attack us!

DECEMBER
Oh no. We're out of luck, Bobbi.

BOBBI
Why are you listening to them?!

But this shameful confusion on December's part lets two new women sneak into the ring...THE GEISHA GIRLS! Having had their problems losing to Bobbi and December, The Geisha's jump them from behind!
"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

IamHina hits Bobbi with a tornado DDT known as the Hinakopter while Mitama punishes December with a leg kickoit DDT known as the Pho'King DDT!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Glass and Effie are so grateful and so impressed by this they offer the Geisha Girls pom poms. Which The Geisha Girls happily accepts!

EFFIE
Try outs are over, everyone! We have our mega magically beautiful new additions!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

GLASS JULIET
We can't wait to take you back to CPA.

EFFIE
And his mega magical black penis!

GEISHA GIRLS
:homer-drool:

COMING UP NEXT: CARRIE OAKLEY VS PENNY MARS!!!!

*** Ovary Title Tournament, Chasey Lain Bracket: Penny Mars vs. Carrie Oakley ***

Billie Child accompanied Penny for her in-ring debut. The Queen of Meme sported a zebra top, jean booty shorts, a custom studded black belt with extended strap that fashionably represents her Tae Kwon Do skills, plus black combat glove and foot gear. She got a pre-match shoulder and inner thigh (!) massage from Billie, who flicked her tongue at Carrie.

ALIX
Speaking from experience, I can tell you that move won’t win too many matches in the ring, but in the bedroom... KICKWHAMSTUNNER 1-2-3!

RENEE
As God is my witness, I have no words.

If Renee did she’d tell you Carrie has beef with the Skylites over the corruption of Dasha The Rappa, her former bud turned member of said group. At least in her mind as the Skylites have never made it official (they also treat her like a lackey). 

Anyway, Carrie had strong words for the blondes and was met by fists of fire and feet of fury. Fortunately Penny was just showing off and didn’t connect, only brushing Carrie back. But Penny stunned us all by BOWING to her opponent. Carrie was about to respond in kind when Penny took her head off with a TORNANDO TAE KWON DO KICK!

Winner: Penny Mars, via pinfall.

RENEE
We now know it will be Penny Mars vs. Charli 9ine in one of our semifinal bouts to crown the first Outrageously Valiant And Ravishing Youth champion! But one has to question whether the deck has been stacked in favor of certain individuals given the outcome of a couple matches. 👀👀

In the back lounge Sara Jean stands with...

image.png
CASSIDY MAGUIRE

and...

image.png
CASSIDY NUMBER 2

SARA JEAN
Hey gang, Sara Jean with-

Suddenly Cassidy pulls the mic to her.

CASSIDY
It’s terrible my own sister in law attacked me! And that geek has stolen my identity! It’s worse than terrible. Isn’t it Number Two?

NUMBER TWO
I no longer feel emotions so I can’t comment.

CASSIDY
I’ll comment for you! It’s worse than terrible! It's hideously terrible! We won't stand for it anymore.  Number Two next Raw Is Whore I want you to CRUSH Amber. Got that?

NUMBER TWO
Whatever you ask. I don’t really care one way or the other.

CASSIDY
I’ll care enough for both us!

COMING UP NEXT: RUBY VS EPONINE BLACK!!!!!

Back in the day it was the Slam of the Week, but on Raw is Whore it’s the POP SHOT of the Week. A white load that splattered across screens worldwide which trickled off to highlight a key moment from a show. In this case it was the 6-person main event from the previous RIW where Caledori tapped to Eponine Black’s Sharpshooter! 

This was followed by comments made by Midnight Foxes manager Jim Cornette on OAOAST AfterParty (!) where he dogged Chicks Over Black Dicks for picking on the smallest, cutest dog in the fight, to which Cali put on her best puppy dog face. Ruby piped in to tell Eponine to pick on someone her own size, which is how our next match came to be.

*** Special challenge match: Ruby w/ Caledori vs. Eponine Black w/ Isabella Spezia-Villaraigosa ***

Before the match Eponine got on the mic and challenged the Foxes to put the Hotties tag titles on the line anytime, any place. The Foxes were quick to dismiss the request, but not Corny. He knew Krista would be beating down the door soon enough trying to get the match signed, especially with Izzy being family, so he launched a preemptive strike: make Ruby tap in 5 minutes or less and the title shot is theirs. Fail and don’t even bother dreaming of a title match.

RENEE
What an ultimatum! 

Eponine couldn’t believe the offer and neither could the Foxes who did a double-take. Clearly they wished Corny had bothered to run it by them first. Still, Ruby believe there was no way Eponine could make her tap in under 5 minutes and made sure of that jumping on Eponine quickly. 

“E-B!”

“E-B!”

“E-B!”

Izzy rallied the crowd and in return they rallied Eponine. One minute past, then another. 

3:00

ALIX
C’mon EB!

Eponine tries going for the legs as the time limit nears but no luck. Ruby is well prepared. Then Eponine catches a break with a surprise sunset flip which she rolls thru to apply the Sharpshooter!

:60

RENEE
One minute to go!

Eponine sits down on Ruby and Cali/Corny go into panic mode.

ALIX
Ruby’s gonna tap!

Corny distracts the ref as Cali sneaks up on Eponine in the ring, tag title cocked… but Izzy stops her! 

A tug-o-war over the belt ensues. The ref sees what’s going on and orders both ladies to exit. They don’t listen and continue to struggle over the title, leaving Corny free to enter with his racket!

RENEE
Oh no!

ALIX
Can’t take no more of this shit!

Headset drops.

:30

RENEE
Alix! Wait!

Izzy’s jaw drops as she watches Corny wind up… Eponine releases the Sharpshooter to cover up… only for ALIX TO DROPKICK CORNY! 

“YYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!”

The impact sends Corny (and his trademark racket) flying across and out of the ring! Meanwhile, Izzy ends her tug-o-war with Cali, letting go of the title which also sends Cali falling outside! She and Alix high-five as Ruby staggers into a CROSSFACE!

RENEE
Heart of Ice! A devastating submission made famous by her father Dan Black!

:15

Ruby struggles towards the ropes, reaching desperately…

:10!

… but Eponine rolls away to trap her mid-ring!

:5!

Eponine cracks Ruby’s back neck with everything she’s got!

:2!

TAP! TAP! TAP!

Winner: Eponine Black, via submission!

RENEE
Eponine did it! She’s earned COBD a Hotties tag title match!

COBD and Alix celebrate inside. Corny’s still down, while Cali lets out a scream.

Gathered in the Back Room sipping girly drinks are...

image.png

ANNAGRET, who eyes...

natalie-dormer.jpg?w=1000

CINNAMON SPOONS, her sister, with curiosity.

ANNAGRET
There definitely is something wrong with you.

CINNAMON
Nuh-uh! I’m the same Cinnamon I’ve always been.

ANNAGRET
No. You're still a dork but now you seem like a dangerous dork.

Cinnamon flashes a cheesy thumbs up to eye rolls from Annagret.

ANNAGRET
Maybe you are the same dork.

Annie approaches the two, nervously holding a glass of orange juice.

ANNAGRET
No interviews.

ANNIE
I’m not here for that. I just want to see how you’re doing, Cinnamon.

ANNAGRET
I said no interviews! Can't you hear? Are you deaf or something? JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNIE
Bu..bu...but-

CINNAMON
Suffer, evil doer!

Cinnamon clocks Annie with a mighty lariat.

ANNAGRET
Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha!

Annagret finds this so funny she stands up and walks away to compose herself but just keeps laughing . Dutifully her big sister follows her.

Rushing over to the scene and trying to hold back laughter are Billie, KKK, and Lauri who holds up a dry erase board reading “Annie, are you ok?”

ANNE
I’m ok!

COMING UP NEXT: LADYBIRD JONES VS ADELPHE NERDREGARD!

***OVARY Title Tournament, Kylie Ireland Bracket, Ladybird Jones W/LeBrenda James Vs Adelphe Nerdregard***

Adelphe came strutting out to Sonnambulist by BT, one of my favorite songs...

And Ladybird and LeBrenda arrived to the sounds of "Champion" by Ron Artest...

RENEE
We’re joined by LeBrenda who had maybe the easiest first round match, defeating little Annie.

LEBRENDA
It coulda been against Maya Duncan Blanchard and it would’ve been easy because I’m ME!

DING DING DING

ADELPHE
The chosen heroine arrives! And what is she called, this maiden of darkness? Adelphe Nerdregard is her name!

LadyB didn’t have her own cool opening and she didn’t have an answer to 45 seconds of speedy offense by the Quebec raised ginger. But the tide shifted when Adelphe came off the top with an axe handle and ate a discus lariat known as Spin and Drive!

RENEE
LeBrenda something tells me you’re not happy with these tournament brackets.

LEBRENDA
Who said I’m mad about the brackets? Who said that? I’m happy about the brackets, I’m happy about Ladybird having management behind her.

RENEE
So you’re ok facing Ladybird next round if she beats Adelphe.

LEBRENDA
See you talk crazy sometimes. Real crazy.

Adelphe ate turnbuckle then found herself choked by the long legs of LadyB. Referee Rikishi made LadyB break on 5, which earned him some back talk from the Harvard grad. LadyB took her eyes off the prize though and Adelphe got right back into things with wild kicks!

ADELPHE
I will transmit this next move to the stars!

And Adelphe hit a Northern lights drop known as Lapis Lazuli! As the crowd cheered, Adelphe got two off the pin. The eccentric redhead then went to the second rope only to get tossed off by a recovered LadyB. The Harvard grad then took down Adelphe with a powerslam known as Power Move!

RENEE
You know if Ladybird wins this match she’ll face you in the conference finals.

LEBRENDA
I don’t like you. You like Sara Jean you both come from the same school of shit starters.

ALIX
Don’t be a shit starter, Renee. That’s not cool.
Adelphe would block a Block Buster much to the Toy Box’s delight. But she would whiff on a big kick allowing her foe to pound her with a Tear Drop Suplex!

LEBRENDA
Renee, It’s the media like you and Sara Jean that gives that perception Ladybird will face me next round.

ALIX
Fuck the media!

RENEE
You are the media.

ALIX
Oh no!

LadyB went up top, which was very odd. We saw why she didn’t do that much as she missed a  knee drop!

RENEE
That could be a costly miss.

LadyB slunk into a seated position against the corner. Prime territory for a Toy Box fav...The Celestial Panty Assault....

ALIX
Work it, girl!

LeBrenda rose from the announce desk, basketball in hand. While in the ring Adelphe and LadyB traded punches. The bigger of the two, LadyB wore Adelphe to her knees. That’s when LeBrenda sent the ball into the ring...over LadyB’s head entirely!

LEBRENDA
Uh shit?

RENEE
That’s all you have to say!?

LadyB turned around only to suffer a...

ADELPHE
Luminary Uppercut!!!!!!!

Which sealed her fate and a loss!

Winner: Adelphe Nerdregard, via pinfall

RENEE
I think LeBrenda threw that ball over Ladybird’s head on purpose. She didn’t want to face her in the second round.

ALIX
Nah it was probs an accident

RENEE
Ladybird is 6’1 it’s almost impossible to miss her.

Krista and Toni Patrica have allowed one of the dressing rooms to be co'opted by Zelda Bazil. And boy has she transformed it...

image.png

And in the room stirring up a pot of some of magic something or other is....

Jessie_Andrews_at_AVN_Adult_Entertainmen
ZELDA BAZIL

She's working diligently until...

8b044c5eba82da5f7212965b36549be1.jpg
DOC WHITE??? bursts into the room wearing clothes that are much to big for his uh her body. Actually they're mens clothes!

DOC
Zelda! Zelda!

ZELDA
Do I know you?

DOC
It’s me Doc White!

ZELDA
Ummm are you sure?

DOC
(hurriedly nodding his head)
Yes!

ZELDA
But Doc White is cute boy tehehehe.

DOC
Thanks! I mean that's not the point! I carried out your cauldron to dump the water outside last week-

ZELDA
It’s not water! It’s mana!

DOC
Ok ok. But then lightning struck me and I fell into the cauldron and became...this! A woman!

ZELDA
Umm oh no.

DOC
No don’t say oh no say “that’s easy to reverse.”

ZELDA
We have to consult my mentor.

DOC
Who’s that?

ZELDA
My brother Remy.

Doc slaps his err I mean her forehead in anguish and grief.

DOC
All he knows are cheap parlor tricks.

ZELDA
Whaaaaaaat? His magic is the foundation magic is built on!!!!

Doc’s shoulders sag in despair.

DOC
Ok, let’s talk to Remy then.

Doc slinks out of the room and runs immediately into.

_99992408_gettyimages-916424260-1.jpg
BRIT BOYD

and....

1068346-500w.jpg
NIKKI BOYD

BRIT
Watch it, inmate.

NIKKI
Next time you bump into us you're dead!!!

DOC
Yes ma'ams!

Doc hurries away, glad he uhhh she didn't get her ass kicked!

Stood in the ring, wearing a gold glittering dress is The Doll.

THE DOLL
Toy Box please welcome ALYSANNE and the TMW Hard on Hoes Champion...LADY X-F-L!

WHO YOU TALKING TO, MAN?

"Who You Talking To Man" hits and the crowd goes wild with jeers. Led by Alysamme who carries the belt herself over her shoulder, is the Lady XFL. The champ wears a simple black shirt that reds #Champ.

ALYSANNE
Sammi, I used to look up to you. I admired you on the old roster. How you were so close to your twin. I wished my sister, Rhaenys, was closed to me like that. You were strong, open minded and fierce. I badly wanted you as a friend. But Sammi that was the old world. And aside from a few scatterings here and there the old world is dead. Once it died the old Alysanne died and someone New was reborn in the new world. Someone who doesn't look up to a brother fucking freak!

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

ALYSANNE
It’s amazing you think you can stay in the spotlight. My spotlight! Brea Brea thought she could do it. But when she faced the Lacy XFL’s might she felt it in her broken bones. She felt that she was done in spotlight. Lady XFL has punished you too, Sammi. But we took it easy on you because of how I used to feel about you. But I’m done being sentimental.

LADY XFL
The pain is coming for you!

ALYSANNE
Hahahaha yes it definitely is,  Sammi! No one not even your brother can save you, I hope you understand. This is our playground, little girl, and Lady XFL will do whatever I want with you.

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
Struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you
And you take care of me
My blood brother, fight for me

"Blood Brother" by Zed's Dead fired into The Toy Box with a thundering ovation. The cheers and the song brought out The Lioness Sammi Cayley.

ALIX
When I cross my eyes like this I get double vision and see two Sammis!

RENEE
And I see a seriously ticked off woman.

Sammi, dressed to wrestle, heads into the ring, staring daggers at Alysanne

SAMMI
Alysanne, do not lie to yourself and the Toy Box. You STILL look up to me and you STILL want to be me. If you're standing in a spotlight you're standing in my spotlight. You're so much like The Doll I can see why she introduced you. The both of you worship the ground I walk and would do anything on earth to have what I have. This must be a treat for you being acknowledged and spoken to by your idol. Isn't it?

Instead of responding to Sammi, Alysanne SLAPS her with full force.

RENEE
Oh!!!!

Sammi can't even fight back before he's clobbered from behind by Lady XFL!

RENEE
Now it's two on one!

Sammi is thrown into the ropes and then KICKED THROUGH THE UPRIGHTS FOR THREE! Worse yet she's scooped up and then thrown across the ring with a powerbomb!

RENEE
A Long Bomb!

ALIX
Powerbomb straight to TMW hell!

With Sammi writhing in agony Alsyanne stands above her taunting her...

giphy.gif

ALIX
That witch! That Jezebel!

FADE OUT