OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

4th of July Raw Is Whore

Chanel #99

ALIX
God nom-nom-noming! It's Alix and Renee!

RENEE
And happy Independence day, everyone!

ALIX
Folks, it's getting hot in heavy in the toybox.

OVARY TITLE TOURNAMENT BEGINS!

OUTRAGEOUS SIX WOMEN TAG TEAM MAINEVENT
THE LADY XFL & TRHE MIDNIGHT FOXES VS SAMMI CAYLEY & CHICKS OVER BLACK DICKS!

***Ovary Title Tournament, Chasey Lain Bracket, Charli 9ine Vs Didi Bigguns***

Charli entered to End Game by Taylor Swift...

RENEE
Charli is sort of fresh face on Raw Is Whore. This will be her first match on TV and just for the occasion she recorded some comments.

We find Charli in front a matte purple background...

CHARLI
Hi, everyone, my name is Charli and I hope to be your number one Raw Is Whore girl! With your support I know we can both go all the way!

ALIX
I'd like to go all the way with her!

Didi came out to "My Boobs Are Ok" by Lene Alexandria....

RENEE
I don't know how this happened but Didi thinks Krista created this tournament and title purely to make her a champ. Like the other seven girls don't even exist!

Charli and Didi locked up with Charli shoving Didi to the corner. Charli followed Titania’s orders for a clean break right away. But then Didi slapped her.

CHARLI
(Under breath)
Grrrr

Charli snagged a side headlock which was all well and good until Didi started yanking her hair!

CHARLI
(Under breath)
Grrrrr.

TITANIA
Watch the hair, Didi.

DIDI
I just want to see if she has hair extensions.

RENEE
I’ve never heard that excuse before.

Charli started barreling through Didi with shoulder blocks with shocking strength. It surely shocked Didi, who announced....

DIDI
Ow! You hit my titanic tits! What’s the big idea here? Are you trying to cripple me? Ruin what the people came to see?

CHARLI
No, no. let me help you with a massage.

boob massage Anri Okita asian.gif
ALIX
I’ll tell ya what folks you give Didi Bigguns an inch and she will take a mile.

Which Didi does with a stunner! Charli reeled into the corner and Didi unleashed the DIDI BOMBS with a splash. That wasn’t enough for Didi who raked Charli’s eyes across the ropes savagely.

CHARLI
Grrrrrrr!

REBEE
Charli is getting mad!

Didi didn’t care and started slapping Charli around!

DIDI
No one is gonna want you with those sloppy udders.

CHARLI
Grrrrr!

DIDI
You might as well give up your search for a husband. All the guys want me!

CHARLI
Grrrr!

DIDI
Your udders make me so sick I could puke. And-

SPEAR BY CHARLI!!!

CHARLI
Time to shut you up, bitch!

RENEE
Eeep!

Charli did shut Didi up by finishing her off with a fireman carry into a cutter!

Winner: Charli 9ine, via pinfall

RENEE
That big move is called Cuffiing Season and you have to wonder is it Charli season?

Walking backstage with a two thousand dollar Crocodile skin purse over her shoulder is...

image.png
ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN

Sara Jean catches up with her in a matter of moments.

SARA JEAN
Annagret! Annagret, I need to talk to you.

ANNAGRET
I told you, I’m done talking to you people. I’m just waiting for my contract to expire so I can go somewhere were a lady of my beauty and youth will be properly appreciated.

SARA JEAN
No, I NEED to talk with you right now. There’s a surprise waiting for you.

ANNAGRET
Surprise? What surprise?

VOICE (off screen)
Prepare yourself, Annagret!

ANNAGRET
No!

VOICE(OS)
The hope for a brighter sisterhood has arrived to save you! From the shadows comes...

ANNAGRET
No!

blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.co

CINNAMON
Cinnamon Spoons, big sister extraordinare!

ANNAGRET
Ow, moron, you jumped on my foot!

Cinnamon hurriedly backs off Annagret's foot.

CINNAMON
Oh sorry! Do you wanna do a redo?

ANNAGRET
No way! Why are you here in the first place?

CINNAMON
I heard my kid sister was depressed and I had to come save her.

ANNAGRET
Firstly, don’t call me kid sister. Secondly, I don’t need saving..

CINNAMON
No matter how tough the foe is, Cinnamon, the one woman onslaught never shrinks from the challenge.

ANNAGRET
What is that supposed to mean?

CINNAMON
It means let’s go to a magic show!

Cinnamon grabs her sister by the arm and pretty much drags her off

Renee stands in the ring, microphone in hand.

RENEE
It’s time to decide the future of sex with the Cassidy Bot Sex Challenge! On hand are Brotica, Gory Dragan and Chad Mustard.

CHAD
Sup, whores let’s do it Raw!

RENEE
They’ll decide who’s better at pleasing a man a Cassidy Bot or the real deal. And if the real deal wins the Cassidy Bots get decommissioned. Let’s start!

The theme to “Stranger Things” hits and red and white lights swirl about the entry way. Past the triple x comes Amber O’Shea and of course Jesse Ferguson and a Cassidy Bot dresses in a frilly pink skirt and white tank top.

RENEE
And introducing the real Cassidy Maguire!

Yeah, breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubbles
Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
Lashes and diamonds, ATM machines
Buy myself all of my favorite things (Yeah)

7 Rings by Folded Dragons booms to life with pink lights swirling about the Toy Box. Cassidy Maguire stomps out seriously pissed because she’s wearing the same outfit as the Cassidy Bot.

ALIX
Eery!

Cassidy is given a mic and stands in front of a tongue wagging Brotica.

CASSIDY
I know no one actually expected me to get my vagina dirty for this. So introducing my personal dick taker-

RENEE
Dictator?

CASSIDY
No, DICK TAKER....Cassidy Number Two!

Roaming out from backstage in white pants and floral print pink tank top is a dazed looking Number Two. None the less she does manage to make her way into the ring with a polite wave to everyone.

NUMBER TWO
I can dictate in one language. Impressive.

CASSIDY
That's not impressive at all, and you're dick taking. Taking dick, slut!

NUMBER TWO
Oh. That explains so very little. What if I get pregnant. I've been deemed psychologically unfit to be a mother to anything but a fish.

ALIX
Ain't no surprise there folks.

JESSE
Wonderful! If the rules of the contest are already thrown out the window then let us get down to the real business!

RENEE
The real business!

AMBER hits the CASSIDYS with a double lariat!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Amber, Cassidy is your son's aunt.

AMBER
She doesn't pay my bills.

Number Two is pitched into the ring posts, which incapacitates her and leaves Cassidy at Amber's mercy.

But Brotica jump in and corral Amber! That does them little good as Jesse hits them with a pair of double low blows!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Amber puts the exclamation point on the dirty business by nailing Cassidy with a Wolf Trap (rainmaker) lariat that leaves Cassidy groaning in agony.

JESSE
You can't stop progress! You can't stop the future! Hhahahaaha!

"BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the fans hiss as Jesse goes from corner to corner hailing progress. Hailing the future.

Backstage one of our camera men is creeping for some Hottie action when he finds...

image.png
HOW2GIRL

talking with...

image.png
TORI MALIBU

HOW2GIRL
I'm going to be the best partner I can be for you!

TORI
🙄

HOW2GIRL
I promise! No more leaving you in bad spots.

TORI
🙄

HOW2GIRL
I SUPER promise

TORI
Super promise?

HOW2GIRL
SUPER!

TORI
....Ok

*** OVARY Title Tournament, Kylie Ireland Bracket: Annie Idol vs. LeBrenda James ***

Like a Lakers-Suns game next NBA season, there was little doubt about the outcome of this match despite being LeBrenda’s in-ring return since cramp-gate. Annie has no real desire to be a full time OAOAST Superstar, but her misfortunes draw big numbers in the Middle East and OAOAST owner Toni Patricia is all about the Benjamins. 

But hey, Carrie Oakley was present to give her buddy Annie moral support...and potentially a ride to the local medical facility! Also ringside was Ladybird Jones to cheer on LeBrenda who sported a custom Lakers #23 JAVIS jersey in support of her King and his new knight (not the OAOAST Galaxy kind).

RENEE
It’s worth noting, the winner of this one will face either Adelphe Saint Nerdregard or Ladybird Jones in the semifinals. 

ALIX
So you’re saying we could see LeBrenda vs. Ladybird? Learning is fun!

Annie cowered as LeBrenda charged her for a clothesline. Instead Annie got kicked in the gut and bodyslammed for the quick 1-2-3.

RENEE
And just like that LeBrenda moves on in the tournament to crown our first Outrageously Valiant And Ravishing Youth champion!

Post-match LeBrenda lets us all know “The Queen is back!”

Winner: LeBrenda James, via pinfall.

Backstage, the Skylites’ Kathy Karen Kelly, Billie Child and Dasha The Rappa have a laugh at poor Annie’s expense. On their monitor we see Annie give a thumbs up and utter her now (in)famous catchphrase...  “I’m...*stains*... okay!”

Zelda’s magic show begins! A crowd is sat in the lunchroom consisting of the Time Killers, Miss Kunt, Jessica and The Masked Assassin, The Big Hairy Nutt Saks, The Soccer Mom, Krista, and in the front Cinnamon and a bored Annagret. On stage is Zelda of course and a bubbling cauldron.

ZELDA
The all powerful mage, Zelda Bazil, has arrived! Be ready for a magic explosion! 

Applause! Except from Annagret who scoffs.

ZELDA
Please welcome my assistant for my first spell...Susan Leslie!

MISS KUNT
Her?!

TSM
Me? Maybe Stacy would be a better assistant.

MISS KUNT
Yeah, for sure!

Miss K hurries onto stage full of pep and energy, which The Soccer Mom cheers on. Though Stacy doesn't appreciate that.

ZELDA
45 Zelda Points for Red Doom the most dangerous spell I have ever crafted! One extra hint of mana and the building explodes. Now! Release!

Nothing happens.

TSM
You can do it, Zelda!

MISS KUNT
Of course she can! Don't baby her.

TSM
I wasn't trying to-

MISS KUNT
But you were!

All that bickering aside the show continues...

ZELDA
Uhhh...55 Zelda Points for Red Doom!

Still nothing happens.

ANNAGRET
This is so stupid.

ZELDA
65 Zelda Points for Red Doom!

And finally Red Doom falls upon Miss K...

All applaud the show with Doc looking up to see where the liquid came from. Annagret though continues to fold her arms.

ZELDA
For the next spell I'll shock you right out of your seats with the underwear teleportation trick. 25 Zelda Points...bring me underwear!

Just like that a pair of nasty ass draws appears hanging over the edge of Zelda's cauldron.

ZELDA
It must belong to Undie Brown.

More applause from the amazed crowd. Well not from Annagret of course.

ZELDA
My next spell will need a brave volunteer.

CINNAMON
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

ANNAGRET
:yawn3:

ZELDA
The little girl in the front row this mage selects you!

CINNAMON
Yay!

Cinnamon is full of boundless energy and hurries onto stage. But hurries too fast and trips over her feet which lands her in the cauldron! Cinnamon struggles as her faces is buried in the cauldron, surrounded by the bubbling liquid.

ZELDA
Oh no. I didn't use find a clumsy girl spell.

Zelda yanks Cinnamon out of the cauldron with more speed then we ever thought she could have.

ZELDA
Little girl, are you okay?

CINNAMON
Am I okay....of course I am, friend! 💓

Zelda breathes a sigh of relief, she hasn't killed anyone today. But what she doesn't see is Cinnamon smiling nastily at the camera. The magic show continues but Cinnamon keeps her vicious smirk as she takes a seat next to her confused sister.

*** HOH Champion Lady XFL & Hotties Tag Team Champions The Midnight Foxes vs. Sammi Cayley & Chicks Over Black Dicks ***

Previously on Raw is Whore... Chicks Over Black Dicks crashed the Foxes AngleMania XXX-8 victory party. Though embarrassing the Foxes refuse to let COBD get the last laugh, arriving in a celebratory mood. They’ve got party hats and noisemakers! In fact, they try to get Lady XFL in in the fun, but one cold hard stare at Caledori ends all that. She crumbles the party hat given to her and swallows it whole! 

RENEE
Oh my gosh!

Alysanne is practically orgasmic following Lady XFL’s act, but her mood quickly changes after a running dropkick by Sammi sends Lady XFL over the top rope...except the HOH champ lands on her feet! It takes the combined efforts of Alysanne and the Foxes to restrain Lady XFL. 

“LET THEM FIGHT!”

“LET THEM FIGHT!”

“LET THEM FIGHT!”

Sammi’s game. Not intimidated one bit despite the size and weight disadvantage. She invites Lady XFL inside, but Alysanne looks deep into the eyes of the Hard on Hoes Champion, hand on cheek. Her touch soothes Lady XFL’s inner beast. 

ALIX
I know we’re supposed to stay impartial...but I’m throbbing at the thought of Lady XFL and Alysanne playing touch football! The closest I’ll get to Hope Solo ravaging Alex Morgan in the shower!

When the action got underway the Foxes were embarrassed yet again by COBD. Well, primarily by the well taught Eponine Black since all Isabella contributed was a bunch of crotch chops and tongue wagging!

ALIX
Yo, you’re dealin’ with the X-Factor! 

Just not much of a factor in this bout, as the Foxes took advantage of Izzy’s lack of wrestling skills. But hey, at least she looked hot! 

Izzy felt the heat when Lady XFL tagged in, shrieking in horror and playing dead like a person confronted by a bear in the wild. Only this mama grizzly came to play, stomping the sexy Latina in her face!

NO!

Fortunately Izzy moved in the nick of tag and tagged Sammi to a big pop. Sammi ducked a big boot and used her momentum off the ropes to jump into Lady XFL but her weight wasn’t enough to bring the champ down. Instead Sammi found herself in a bear hug until COBD dropped Lady XFL to her knees with kicks to the legs. Sammi had CRUEL INTENTIONS in mind when she got distracted by the Foxes pulling COBD outside the ring. 

WHAM!

And just like that Sammi went from the offensive to the defensive thanks to a big boot. Now it was sit down powerbomb time...but COBD returned with a blindside double clothesline that caused Lady XFL to flip over the top of Sammi! Ms. Cayley shook off the cobwebs and SPEARED Lady XFL thru the ropes! 

SPLAT!

As they hit the floor hard the Foxes try to catch COBD with a surprise attack, but Eponine takes Caledori down with a judo throw and then applies the Sharpshooter while Ruby charges Izzy...who pulls down the top rope to send her falling over the top!

RENEE
Cupid’s Arrow! 

Caledori’s pain threshold is so low she taps almost instantly! 

Winners: Sammi Cayley & Chicks Over Black Dicks, via submission.

Cornette goes off on the referee because Eponine and Caledori weren’t the legal participants. Meanwhile, OAOAST officials rush from the back to keep Lady XFL and Sammi separated. 

RENEE
After what we saw tonight, what’s going to happen when Lady XFL and Sammi find themselves in the ring one on one?!

KING EDWARD'S CASTLE
[I[NIGHT TIME[/i]

THUD THUD THUD.

These are the sounds of the heavy greaves worn on the feet of The Black Knight as they stomp across the candle lit stone stairwell.

THUD THUD THUD

They bang. They pang. And their owner dwarves his own master, KING EDWARD ENDICOTT who makes a gentle stroll up the twisting staircase in velvet slippers. The pair reach the top of what is a spire where one room is guarded by two knights much smaller than The Black Knight.

KING EDWARD
Open it.

The knight nearest the door inserts a key and jimmies it open. It creaks loudly. But not loud enough that we don't hear whimpers.

The whimpering of QUEEN ESTHER, who is curled up on ratty bed. A half eaten plate of bread and cheese lies in the center of the room along with a full cup of water.

King Edward for having confined his daughter to a great tower remains nonplused.

KING EDWARD
I will ask again. Will you renounce the OAOAST?

Queen Esther doesn't answer. She just keeps whimpering with her face shielded by her red locks.

KING EDWARD
Will you renounce the OAOAST?

Again more whimpering and no eye contact made by a trembling Esther.

Her father's face darkens in an already dark room.

KING EDWARD
Damn it, Esther, answer me!

Slowly, very slowly, Esther rolls to her side. Her eyes are stained red. Red the color of her hair. Her lip quivers. But she speaks.

QUEEN ESTHER
I will never renounce my friends.

King Edward bashes his fist against the door doing so much damage that the door splinters and he's left with a row of cuts. Physical harm sullies an already poor mood. Yet he composes himself and turns around.

KING EDWARD
Black Knight?

THE BLACK KNIGHT

KING EDWARD
She is yours.
(to the  guards)
Help him with his armor.

If King Edward hears his daughter's gasp it's impossible to know. He simply steps out the room and slams the door shut behind him.

One guard lowers his spear towards and smiles a toothless grin. His partner helps The Black Knight out his bulky armor. It's not a short process as there's much to untie and unclasp. It gives Esther many a minute to weep. But the tears don't come, just dry choking sobs.

The Black Knight's mammoth hulking body is bare, free of the armor that constrained it. Yet he won't allow his helmet to be removed.

GUARD 1
We'll leave you to it then, Sir.

The guards respectfully bow out the room, the final one gently shutting the door behind him.

Esther is trembling, from her lips down to her swimming stomach. She feels like she's about to throw up yet nothing comes. Just the dry gasps of a panic attack.

What makes this is all the more trying is that damn helmet her tormentor wears. She can't tell if he's enjoying the prospect of breaching her sex or is this just some twisted act of duty. He doesn't even make a sound as he grips her by her red locks and forces  down to the floor on her knees.

QUEEN ESTHER
I...I...I...demand you stop!

The Black Knight doesn't yield or show any hint of wavering remorse. Instead he thrusts his massive foot long pole against Esther's delicate mouth. The queen resists, tilting her head to the side. But his impossibly strong hands turn her face back to this impossibly large fuck meat.

QUEEN ESTHER
Cease this at once!

Again The Black Knight shoves his dick against Esther's face. A foot of flesh and blood and semen is being lodged against her face and there's nothing she can do to stop it. She tries turning her head once more. Yet this time his hands keep her locked into place.

QUEEN ESTHER
No....no...n...you must stoMMMMFF!

The Black Knight pushes his dick deep into her mouth to shut her up. She can feel inches of flesh and the staggering of veins on her tongue. He passes the dick through her mouth and she can feel her tongue working the bottom of the shaft. She prays he'll cum in moments but gets no such luck.

Esther whimpers and cries, the tears now finding their way to her eyes. But there is no sympathy from her rapist and the giant holds his dick in her mouth as deep as it can go. Esther beats against his wide brawny hips. But her attacks have no effect. He only lets her come up for air when he's ready. He pulls his cock out to leave her choking and gasping.

QUEEN ESTHER
You must stop at once!

But he doesn't stop. Instead he forces in his negro dick again. This time pushing it against her cheek, bulging it out as if she were a redheaded chipmunk. The only saving grace for Esther is that she has no mirror. No way to see her disgrace at the hands of this dark rod. No way to see what her father has done to her. But she can feel the revulsion at herself pooling in her stomach. Pooling until she can take no more and spits out the thick penis.

QUEEN ESTHER
I will not do this!

The Black Knight makes nary a sound. Instead he cruelly goes about his way and shoves his dick back into Esther's mouth. He pumps her face in quick but easy movements. Not easy for Esther, of course. For Esther this is hell brought to earth. A hell she isn't sure she can take any more of!

But it stops in abrupt fashion. Esther is free of The Black Knight's giant trouser snake. She takes deep whooping coughs. Almost as if she has asthma. Her body can barely hold her up and she sags back onto her creamy ass.

QUEEN ESTHER
No more, I say! No more!

Queen Esther can offer verbal resistance. She can even offer physical resistance, beating her hands against The Black Knight's broad chest as he lifts her up. But nothing can stop him from laying her across her uncomfortable bed.

QUEEN ESTHER
Please, if you have any kindness in your heart you will stop this.

But there is no kindness in The Black Knight's heart. One wonders if he even has a heart to begin with. Certainly he shows none as he ignores Esther's pleas and abruptly plunges his stiff rod through her sex.

QUEEN ESTHER
Ah!

Only half of it goes in at first, which is damn terrifying for Esther. But after five strokes she's forced to suck it into the hilt. Esther emits a pained and weak gasp as her cervix feels like it is being forced open to accept the head of his dick. This is far different than her first time which was a loving foray in a janitor's closet with King Landon. This is a horrible! A dismal black fog closes in around her, there's a roaring of misery in her head. The roaring tells her she's not Queen Esther anymore but wanton rape slut.

QUEEN ESTHER
It is too big! It is much too big! You must take it out!

But he doesn't take it out. Not at all. Instead he drives deeper and deeper in and the pain is excruciating for poor Esther.

Almost clinically, she notices a raw sort of trembling, perhaps out fear perhaps out something else, always started in her legs and traveled up her body. Then the trembling transitions into a jerking motion that would uncouple her brain and leaving a simple fuck doll for The Black Knight.

QUEEN ESTHER
Why me?! Why me?!

She can't imagine what she looks like with his hands holding her hips to drive himself deep into her vagina "No, not pussy but cunt!" she admonishes her poor beaten self. After all she doesn't have a vagina anymore but a dirty fucking cunt.

QUEEN ESTHER
I have a cunt. A dirty cunt!

The redheaded queen so innocent and sweet can almost feel her big jugs, swinging back and forth every time The Black Knight rams his dick into her tight hole. The realization that she had a cunt and not a pussy, causes a rush of something shameful yet hot to Esther's mind. She can not fully accept the fact she's getting fucked like a bitch in heat. Yet the pleasure hits her like a lightening strike and a gut punch at the same time.

QUEEN ESTHER
No! I do not want to enjoy this!

Reaching down within her, Esther tries to summon feelings of revulsion. But as she feels his wet shaft reach to her womb her face betrays her with a smile. Even as the dick enters her stomach her body ignores the pain. There's just a lightning bolt that strikes deep in her brain or maybe it was the end of his long cock.

QUEEN ESTHER
How can I be enjoying this!

At this point, the once noble and vitreous queen becomes basically a fucking machine, with only one goal to get her brains fucked out. As the dick goes deeper into her sex, any concern about being a slut went straight out the window.

QUEEN ESTHER
Please, my beautiful black knight, give me every single inch of your black member!

That should cause The Black Knight to really rev up his fucking. Pound this sluts brains out. But instead he stops immediately. No more dick in pussy, no more fucking, no more wailing and moaning Queen. Just nothingness.

QUEEN ESTHER
Did I say something wrong?

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Silence. But actions speak louder than words, and the actions of The Black Knight see him flip Queen Esther over onto her knees.

QUEEN ESTHER
Yes! Please take me this way! It will be an amazing experience.

Esther is wet and hot, hot and wet. She is ready to be taken like a damn dog. But instead a heap of water from her lunch is dumped onto her asshole.

QUEEN ESTHER
I do not understand. What is going on?

What's going on Queenie is a whole new experience for her. An experience one can only feel when it comes in their back door. As his the first part of his penis pass through her anal ring the pain shoots up through her totally erasing the pleasure she once felt.  Now she needs to escape, needs to free her asshole of this mammoth unbelievably huge dick.

QUEEN ESTHER
No! No! You must stop! You must!

Forcing his dick deeper into her poop shoot, The Black Knight has Esther feeling little droplets of pre-cum ooze from him. To Esther this is worse than being shot and a shrill scream speeds from her throat.

QUEEN ESTHER
I beg you, stop!

Massive and full of power,, he fills Esther's ass with an overwhelming girth that brought more tears and screaming from Esther.

ESTHER
Mercy!

Using her long locks of hair to hold the queen in place, he slams his rod into and out of her ass. It brings her no joy, no care. Just a painful misery. The embattled queen breathes heavly , her head hanging down, red locks pouring like the tears from her eyes

QUEEN ESTHER
Why me? Why must I suffer so?!

With  her ass continuing to receive a hard fuck Queen Esther feels her little butt spread  wider by the second!. His giant dick he pulls her apart and stretches her wide. The pain shoost up through her, enchaining the feeling of woe and terror that has befallen her.

QUEEN ESTHER
No more! I beg of you, no more!

Her little butt remains filled with an enormous black cock that would put any other man to shame. She attempts to scream, only to have her beautiful face pushed back into the ground fast rhythm began to build against the walls and in the depths of her ass.

QUEEN ESTHER
Mmmmffff!

The mighty black man fucks her. He pumps that thick black cock in and out of pale white ass, not even  whispering in my ear how she's earned this, how she deserves that, how he knows this is what she needs. Fucking the queen over and over... raping her tiny ass with that hard dick... I breathed hot against the pillow as a grunt was forced from me with each powerful, uncaring thrust.

The heat of my own breath blowing back into her face while she  practically suffocates in the pillow. mixed with the constant pain coming from her overfucked pussy, the choking her  throat and the raw pain from the jackhammering in her ass, starts her descent into oblivion. Only one thing kept me from blacking out completely.

With one final thrust and a low groan of complete satisfaction, IThe Black Knights fills her young bowels deep with his jizz. The immeasurable amount of his cum blasts against the inner walls of her butt, exploding into the deepest, darkest parts of me, and forcing new heights of her horror.

Yet The Black Knight still remains. Hard, fierce and with a gigantic piece of man meat ready for round two.

But round two is interrupted by a grappling hook being flung through the window of the tower. The Black Knight fails to go for round two, his attention and his malice caught by the sight of the grappling hook. Invaders! It can be no other thing. It is the thing that rises him to his full 7 feet of height.

THE BLACK KNIGHT
Raaaaawwwwwr

Queen Esther, who needs a bed, her helping hand and a doctor watches through tear blurred eyes as FABIAN NYSTROM and TRISTAN NYSTROM pull themselves into the cell through the window.

FABIAN
Lovely castle King what is it? King Edwin? Lovely caste Edwin has

TBK roars and throws a lariat at both Nystroms, But finds them ducked. Yet he stays on the offense as he grabs Fabian by the throat and hurls him into the wall.

Tristan picks up  where his brother left off only to find himself grabbed by the throat and flung against Fabian bowling them both to the ground

FABIAN
This is going very well

Tristan grunts his annoyance as he throws an arcing punch at The Black Knight. It moves fast but not fast enough as his hand is  caught in the palm of TBK. The Black Knight begins crushing Tristan's hands breaking the bones  destroying his hand. Tristan hollers in pain until the pain ceases thanks to Queen Esther bashing The Black Knight in the back of his head with his gauntlet!

TBK sinks to a knee and leaves himself open to Esther who punishes him again with a shot from the metal glove. The Queen shrieks all the frustration and anguish that has built up within her and delivers a strong blow to the side of his head. Strong enough to fell the mighty knight, dumping him on his side and leaving him as harmful as a kitte.

Queen Esther breathes hard and ragged, her heart heavy, her shoulders sagging, her eyes with and blood shot.

TRISTAN
(bowing)
My queen, we have come to save you.

QUEEN ESTHER
Save...me...?

FABIAN
Absolutely. The Nystrom brothers save the day again!!

TRISTAN
It's safe now, Queen Esther. We will not hurt you.

Tristan extends the hand to Queen Esther. She looks at as though it was some dangerous object. As if it was radioactive. As fearful as she may by, she takes his hand and steps closer to the brothers.

FABIAN
Let's get out of here.

QUEEN ESTHER
....Yes.

TRISTAN
My queen?'

QIUEEN ESTHER
Yes?

TRISTAN
This will be avenged.

FADE OUT