OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenselyHeldDOWN~! 9/2/02

Chanel #99

Due to technical diffculties some segments did not air.

INTENSELY HeldDOWN!

::This Means War strikes up and Positively Caboose walks out and is booed by the heavily anti-gimmick-rip-off crowd.

PC gets into the ring and grabs the mic.

PC-'Well you gotta love those warm recpetions!'

(BOO)

PC-'I don't get it. You guys loved me when I was aWo. You hated me when I was a Deadly alliance member. You hated me even more when I became Champion. But when I left a few months back, you loved me again. And now? Now you hate me again! Your all a bunch of fickle bastards!'

(BOO)

PC-'Well if you guys could shut up for a second...'

(WE WANT CABOOSE! WE WANT CABOOSE!)

PC-'I'm standing right here aren't I?'

(YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!)

PC-'Fine, I'll level with you, I'm not Caboose.'

(NO @#%$!)

PC-'Yeah but at least I'm here! At least I didn't run off down south to Uncle Ben's big bucks!'

(@#%$! @#%$!)

PC-'Fine, you want to side with the guy that left you? You want to side with the guy that sooner walk away than fight like a man?'

(CABOOSE! CABOOSE! CABOOSE!)

PC-'Thats it, dammit, I'm no longer gonna play thees silly games with you so-called fans. From now on, I'm Naz Mistry again. I'm not gonna suck up to you ingrates, I'm not gonna parade around in this stupid gimmick for the twisted entertainment of Big Poppa Popick!'

(Loud Cheers for BPP's name)

PC-'Screw this gimmick, screw you fans, screw BPP, but most of all, screw Caboose!'

(CABOOSE! CABOOSE!)

PC-'This is the deal. The real Naz Mistry is coming out to play from now on! And to prove I mean it, I'm calling the man himself out right now! That's right Caboose, I'm calling you out!'

(HUGE POP)

JR-'Mistry knows Caboose isn't in the building, hell he isn't even with the company!'

(CABOOSE! CABOOSE!)

PC-'Well I see you got no guts. But I know you got a big contract down south. Well I'll tell you what Caboose, every week from now on, I'll call you out. Everytime you don't come out, I'll embarass you. I'll only stop when you answer my challenge for a match! Until then, you Caboose, BPP, these fans and anyone who stands in my way can go to HELL!'

('Chop Suey' plays and the crowd throws litter at Naz Mistry as he leaves)::

X-Title Championship

2/3 Falls

Jingus vs. Zack Malibu vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo vs. SuperStar

"Verdi's Requiem" hits as the Devilman himself, Jingus, saunders down to the ring. Jingus calmly climbs over the top rope and waits in the ring. He hasn't held a belt since losing the now defunct Women's Title, and winning the X-Title will do quite nicely.

"Saved By The Bell" hits as Zack Malibu makes his way to the ring. After having multiple chances to win the OAOAST World Champion, Zack is looking to add the X-Title to his resume.

"Ice Ice Baby" hits as the Masked Mystery Eskimo slides his way down to the ring. After losing the USTV title to Big Poppa Popick last week on IZHD, MME is looking to add the X-Title to his resume, and face off with BPP at Excessive Force.

"Just Got Wicked" hits as the SuperStar makes his way down to the ring, with the OAOAST X-Title. SuperStar has defended the belt before, but never against three people at once before.

The rules from this match is that the title is to be defended under 2 out of 3 falls, but with so many people in the ring, the first person to score 2 falls will win.

The bell rings, as all four men pace the ring. Zack and MME lock up, as Jingus rushes at SS, only for SS to backdrop Jingus out of the ring. Zack shoots MME into SS, who also backdrops MME out of the ring, onto Jingus. Zack and SS stare at each other, before Zack runs the ropes and SS drops to his knees, as Zack jumps off SS' back, over the top rope, and onto Jingus and MME!

SS climbs to the top rope while Zack is pulling MME and Jingus to their feet. Once all three men are standing, SS comes off the top with a massive cross-body block, knocking all three men down! SS grabs MME by the hair and tosses the Eskimo into the ring and covers, 1…2..MME kicks out.

SS picks MME up to his feet, and backs MME into the corner. SS chops MME in the chest twice, before MME switches positions and chops SS. MME brings SS to the ropes and shoots him off, before catching SS with a back elbow. On the outside, Zack is peppering Jingus with rights and lefts, none of which seem to have any effect on the Devilman. Jingus growls and throws a clothesline, which Zack ducks, as Jingus' momentum causes him to crash into the ringpost.

Zack slides back into the ring, as MME clotheslines SS down to the mat. Zack flies and hits a big forearm shot to the head of MME, flooring the Eskimo. Zack covers, 1…2…Jingus pulls Zack out of the ring.

MME staggers to his feet, in time for SS to scoop him up and deliver the STAR POWER II! SS covers, 1…2…3!

Winner: SuperStar in 3:03 Via: Pinfall, Star Power II

SS quickly goes for a second cover, but Jingus climbs in and stomps on SS. Jingus tosses SS out of the ring, onto Zack. Jingus grabs MME by the face with his palm, then, with one hand, lifts MME up and slams him down with a Clawslam! Jingus covers, 1…2…3!

Winner: Jingus in 3:34 Via: Pinfall, Clawslam

Jingus kicks MME out of the ring before anyone else can take advantage of him. He pulls Zack into the ring and sets him up for a DevilBomb, but SS rushes into the ring and pushes Jingus over. Both men cover Jingus, 1….2..Jingus tosses SS off but Zack stays on, 3!

Winner: Zack Malibu in 4:03 Via: Pinfall, cover

Jingus is enraged at how he was pinned, and Clawslams the @#%$ out of Zack. SS climbs to the top rope, and jumps at Jingus, but Jingus catches SS and powerbombs the living hell out of SS. MME crawls back into the ring, and Jingus sets MME up for a DevilBomb. However, MME knows Jingus' weakness and ballshots the Devilman. Jingus lets go of MME to grabs his jewels, and MME falls onto Zack, 1…2…3!

Winner: MME in 4:29 Via: Pinfall, cover

Every man in the match managed to score one fall within the first five minutes of the match, so the next man to score a pin will be the X-Title champion. All four men are down and hurt, slowly trying to get to their feet.

MME is up first, and takes a wild swing at Zack. Zack ducks, and the punch hits Jingus. Jingus roars, and swings at MME, who ducks, allowing Jingus to clobber Zack. SS sneaks up behind Jingus, and as MME rushes at Jingus with a clothesline, SS trips up Jingus, both MME and SS knocking Jingus out of the ring!

Zack is up, but seeing stars after being nailed by Jingus. He manages to hit the SCHOOL'S OUT on MME, knocking the Eskimo out of the ring, but failed to see SS. SS kicks Zack in the stomach and hooks him up for STAR POWER II! SS covers, 1…2….3!

Winner of the match: SS in 5:34 Via: Pinfall, Star Power II

SS rolls out of the ring, exhausted. Despite the short time period, all four men went at it from the opening bell, and SS considers himself fortunate to leave the match with his X-Title. Hey, if SS can beat three people, beating BPP shouldn't be that hard!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Non-Title Match

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs

Alfdogg (OAOAST World Champion) vs. Big Poppa Popick (U.S. TV Champion)

"Sweetness" hits as the new U.S. TV Champion, Big Poppa Popick, makes his way down to the ring. He defeated MME for the title last week, ending the longest reign of any title in the OAOAST. Defeating the OAOAST World Champion will give BPP even more momentum heading into the X-Title match with SS at Excessive Force.

"Kona Crush" hits as the OAOAST World Champion, Alfdogg, makes his way down to the ring. Neither belt is on the line in this match, but it is must-win for Alf, who can't afford any more losses before defending the belt against CobainWasMurdered at EF.

Since neither belt is on the line, nothing will be hanging from the ceiling. Instead, the match will be contested until normal pinfall or submission rules.

Both men surrender their belts to the official, and lock up once the bell rings. Alf quickly grabs a side headlock, but BPP is able to power into an armbar. Alf with a standing switch, as he is in control. BPP throws a back elbow, and runs the ropes, ducking an Alf clothesline. BPP rebounds, and throws a cross-body, knocking Alf over.

BPP quickly slides out the ring, grabs a chair, and slides back in. BPP takes a swing at Alf, who ducks. Alf kicks BPP, causing BPP to drop the chair. Alf drills BPP with a DDT onto the chair, and covers, 1…2…BPP kicks out.

Alf slides out of the ring, and grabs a ladder. Alf props the ladder into the corner, and whips BPP into it, BPP's back colliding with the steel. Alf rushes, and crushes BPP inbetween himself and the steel ladder. BPP falls down to the mat, while Alf celebrates. However, instead of going for a pin, Alf climbs out of the ring and sets a table up at ringside.

Alf brings BPP to the outside, and rolls him onto the table. Alf quickly climbs back into the ring, plays to the crowd, and runs the ropes. Alf comes off the ropes, and goes for the Space Flying Alf Drop, but BPP moves, and Alf smashes through the table! BPP throws in a second ladder and chair, as well as moving Alf into the ring.

BPP hooks Alf up, and delivers a snap suplex. BPP hits Alf in the back with a chair, then opens up both chairs. BPP takes one of the ladders, and places the ladder across both chairs. BPP hits a piledriver on Alf, then rolls Alf onto the ladder. BPP scales to the top, and hits a Just Deadly, crushing Alf between BPP and the ladder! BPP rolls Alf off the ladder, covers, 1….2…Alf kicks out.

BPP grabs a table, and brings it into the ring, propping it up in the corner. BPP goes to whip Alf into the table, but Alf hits the mat. Alf turns as BPP goes for a tackle, but Alf sidesteps and BPP goes head-first through the table! Alf pulls BPP out of the wreckage of the table and covers, 1…2…BPP kicks out.

Alf rolls to the outside and grabs another table, and places four closed chairs on it. Alf slides back into the ring and drills BPP with an Alfkick! Alf tosses BPP out to the ring apron, and follows.

Alf hooks BPP up, and looks like he is going for the Super Tombstone off the apron through the chair-covered table! However, BPP fights the hold and flips back onto his feet. BPP grabs Alf, hooks him up, and takes Alf off the apron with the OverDriver, through the chair-covered table! Both men are down and hurt on the outside!

BPP is first to his feet, and throws two more tables into the ring. Alf is staggering to his feet, so BPP grabs a chair and blasts Alf in the head, knocking the World champion down! BPP rolls Alf into the ring and covers, 1….2…Alf kicks out.

BPP sets up a table, and places Alf on top. BPP climbs onto the table as well, and signals for the Fallen Angel on the table. BPP hooks Alf up, and lifts him up. However, the table buckles, and both men fall to the mat! The crowd boos at the blown spot.

BPP is to his feet first, and puts the boots to Alf. BPP sets up a second table, and turns around straight into a low blow from Alf! Alf rolls BPP onto the table, and places a ladder onto BPP. Alf climbs to the top rope, and comes off with the FIVE STAR ALF SPLASH through the ladder, BPP, and the table! Alf somehow manages to make a cover, 1…2….3!

Winner: Alfdogg in 10:21 Via: Pinfall, Five Star Alf Splash through ladder and table.

Alf manages to leave the ring with his OAOAST World Champion, clutching at his ribs. BPP is slowly pulling himself to his feet, when SuperStar comes out of the crowd! SS is in the ring, laughing at BPP, when BPP lunges at SS! SS manages to jump out of the way, grabs a chair, and belts BPP in the head! BPP is down and out, as the crowd boos the cheap shot. SS throws the chair at BPP's prone body, and exits the ring, his arms high in the air.