OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

TMW Halloween Slammedtacular

Chanel #99

LILLIAN
The following is a Thunder Dome match!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAA!"

LILLIAN
Two men will step inside the largest cage ever erected in a professional wrestling event, and the roof will be electrified!

REJECT
I never thought I'd see this match comeback, Renee.

RENEE
Are you crying?!

REJECT
No!

LILLIAN
In order to win one competitor must make the other say "I Quit!"

REJECT
Two great matches combined, Renee, and I Quit Match and a the Thunder Dome!

RENEE
You are crying!

TRANSVESTITES...MANDEM IN DISGUISE!
TRANSVESTITES...MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

To this terribly insulting song comes The Bounty Hunter, equipped with a flame thrower! He cackles with glee as he spouts flames towards the frightened members of the audience.

LILLIAN
Introducing first, from Pasadena, California he represents THE THREE HYENAS...THE BOOOUNNTTTY HUUNNNTTTERRR!

"BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Reject, what would you be thinking if you were in that cage?

REJECT
I'd be thinking how the hell did it get this far that I have to fight in an electrified cage.

RENEE
Well, there's an answer for that. The Bounty Hunter is a big jerk!

I can't afford the price I pay, and I can't even pay the rent

They're coming at me every way and there's no letting up
I'm frightened by the threats they make
Take me down, and they'll bury me and if I run they'll
Chase me back again, drag me before I make the break

I can't keep holding on
In a hideaway I needed to keep me from breaking down
And I'm under..

Midnight to Monaco's synthy surpy beats and vocals arrive along with thunderous cheers. Fitting for a guy named Storm! Storm Bellmare walks down the ramp with FURIOUS PURPOSE as lightning bolts cackle in The Wells Fargo Center.

LILLIAN
And his opponent, from Berkley, California, he is STORMMMMM BEELLLLMMMAAAAREEEE!

The cage begins lowering, sparks already flashing, the sweet symphony of crackling electricity.

REJECT
Look at that! More dangerous than the Elimination Chamber, more dangerous than Hell in The Cell, more dangerous than Heartland Chamber of Hell!

The men watch the cage close around them, feel the heat of the electricity abounding. But one man isn't worried at all. That's The Bounty Hunter who starts climbing it!

RENEE
What does he think he's doing? He's nuts.

He may be, but only a nut waves on his foe to join him in a giant electric dome

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Come and join me, little girl!

Storm isn't taking any more of TBH's shit and starts climbing the cage ready to BEAT SOME FUCKING ASS!

"HERE WE GO, STORM! HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO, STORM! HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO, STORM! HERE WE GO!"

TBH has the higher ground and begins ramming Storm's face into the cage!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Nhehehehehe!

TBH starts trying force Storm UP THE CAGE and into the electric roof!

REJECT
I don't think The Bounty Hunter has any compassion or respect for anyone.

RENEE
He's a scumbag and there's no project to reform him.

But Storm overtakes his hated rival and German Suplexes him all the way to the mat!

REJECT
I've never seen anything like that.

RENEE
And I've never wanted to see anything like that.

Both men take a while to recover, but when they do their on their fight, fighting it out like mad men. Storm is a bit bigger and is able to muscle TBH to the ropes. But TBH comes back with a spin kick to the neck!

RENEE
White Lies!

Referee Nunzio asks Storm if he wants to give in, but the answer is a resounding...

STORM
No!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
It's just gonna get worse, ya know.

TBH pitched Storm out of the ring and onto the floor. But when the Pasadena native exited too, Storm teed off on him with left hands!

RENEE
Look at Storm go!

REJECT
Of course he's going, it's about respect. And if he's a man he's about respect.

Thing get hectic for TBH as Storm starts ramming his head between the slats in the cage!

NUNZIO
You wanna quit, wise guy?

TBH doesn't even get a chance to answer as Storm pitches him back into the ring. More left hands from Storm, until a well placed knee shuts him down. Things get even worse for Storm as TBH nails him with a Seth Rollins style curbstomp!

RENEE
Oh no! I did not like the way Storm's head crashed into the mat.

REJECT
A move like that can cause concussions which is a kiss of death for being locked in with The Bounty Hunter.

TBH pounds on Storm with stomps and kicks, then finishes off that strike assault with a snap DDT onto his previously struck head.

RENEE
The Bounty Hunter has numerous moves he can use to beat someone.

REJECT
And a lot of them build to the City of Roses head scissors DDT he likes to use.

TBH went up top and DROPPED DA KNEE upon Storm's head! This caused blood to spew from Storm's forehead, and The Bounty Hunter was giddy!

TBH
Nheheheeh! I see what Stone Cold was thinking, beating women is fun!

RENEE
I HATE this guy!

That taunt gets Storm's fighting spirit into overdrive and he assails TBH with lefts and rights. So panicked was TBH that he scrambles out of the ring and starts climbing the cage. The problem of course he runs out of space to go and gets shocked! This stuns him (of course) and puts him at the mercy of Storm, who's now climbed the cage. But there's No Mercy here as Storm unloads a sunset flip powerbomb that tosses TBH to the floor!

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

REJECT
Truer words have never been spoken.

TBH is KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, and hasn't the ability to answer Nunzio's question. And so the bell is called!

"YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAA!"

Winner: Storm Bellmare, via pinfall

Storm drops to his knees, holds his head high and thanks the fans across the Galaxy for their support.

RENEE
Storm Bellmare overcame adversity, overcome discrimination, and overcame The Thunderdome.

***Tag Team Gauntlet***

LILLIAN
The following is a Philadelphia Street Fight Tag Team Battle Royal!!!

"E-C-W! E-C-W! E-C-W!"

LLIAN
Introducing first....

"No Security" by Skepta hits first and out come two nigerians dressed up as cyborgs!

LILLIAN
From Lagos, Nigeria, they are STRIKA....TWO I-C....THE MIINNISSSTEEERSS OOOFFF OOOFFFFFENSSSEEE!

RENEE
Our first look at The Ministers of Offense on TMW tv.

REJECT
Big huge guys from Nigeria, signed by Lisa Ann. She loves black guys.

RENEE
She does. But it sounds wrong when you say it.

Next we have one of my favorite songs the Guile theme from Street Figher. It goes with everything including the theatrical karate moves of Ty-Bo and Kobe Kai.

RENEE
A sensei and his pupil, that's what we've got. It's so awesome how Ty Bo has taken Kobe Kai under his ring.

REJECT
I hope Ty-Bo taught Kobe some moves to chop down these tall African trees,

He didn't teach Kobe well enough, because Kobe was eliminated being pressed out the ring by Strika. This left Ty-Bo to fight a handicap match, and that went as poorly as you can expect. The martial arts master got put down by a rib breaker from Two IC into a big boot from Strika!

REJECT
They call that big move Processing Power. I just call it effective.

Winners: Ministers of Offense

Next to enter with the sounds of "Tell It To My Heart" were The Same Ol Shits!

RENEE
Hey they finally showed their faces after C02 drubbed them at School's Out.

Instead of fighting The Same Ol Shits had something to say...

HORSE
Now we ain't got no problems with Africans.

WAKEFIELD
Africans have done a lot of great things in this here country.

HORSE
But, we got a problem doing the job to Africans stealing jobs from good ol American boys.

WAKEFIELD
Boys like my Uncle Cletus, and my Cousin Fester. They been trying to get on in the wrestling scene for years and you come and steal their jobs. That ain't fair, so we're asking you to quit. Give up and give the jobs to one of us!

HORSE
Yer stealing our jobs! And I swear on my right hand to god it isn't fair.

REJECT
They've lost it.

No the Africans didn't abandon gainful employment. Instead they snatched the mics out of Same Ol Shits hands and beat them down with them! That beating was enough to get the Shits doubled pinned for three

Winner: Ministers of Offense, via pinfall

"Pump It Up" came through the speakers next and with it came a fist pounding Hairy Nutt Saks.

REJECT
The Nutt Saks don't want The Ministers of Offense they want ALL of Das Wrestling Machine.

But The Nutt Saks had to get through The Ministers, which was a difficult task. Almost too difficult as even with their strength they couldn't get The Ministers off their feet.

RENEE
As Annie would say "Wow! Amazing!"

But The Nutt Saks got help as a baseball bat wielding Shits would attack The Ministers!

REJECT
Same ol Philly, Same Ol Shits.

This got The Ministers eliminated. However when The Shits tried to pal up to Das Wrestling Machine with fist pounds, they got clotheslined out the ring!

"SAME OL PUSSIES! SAME OL PUSSIES! SAME OL PUSSIES!"

Winners: The Big Hairy Nutt Saks, via pinfall

But mayhem continued as Das Wrestling Machine arrived through the crowd to attack The Hairy Nutt Saks!

REJECT
They steal their chains, and they jump them. The Machine is pulling the Same Ol Shits card.

All hell broke lose as Balrog started throwing the RING STEPS at DWM!

REJECT
That's that freaky fat boy strength!

It got crazier as SAKS started taking APART THE RING so he could use THE LUMBER to attack DWM!

RENEE
I mean, can you be so hateful you're destroying your work envrionment in the process.

DWM wanted total part of this and used monitors from the FRENCH ANNOUNCE DESK to go after The Nutt Saks.

"FUCK EM NUTT SAKS, FUCK EM UP! FUCK EM UP, NUTT SAKS, FUCK EM UP! FUCK EM UP, NUTT SAKS, FUCK EM UP!"

The four brawled all the way up the entrance ramp, cursing each other out as they did so!

RENEE
This is totally a Philly Street Fight

Referee Rikishi gave up and counted them all out even though this is a street fight. That brought upon the next team...THE WAR HAMMERS!

MAUL
We're here, we're here, The War Hammers are here!

RENEE
Uh-oh

Renee cowered behind Reject which was a good idea as they were marking lewd motions to her once they hit the ring.

REJECT
Don't hide behind me. If they come over here, I'm running.

Next out was Danny Cox and BL Cocrhan of The Stretching Club. BL launched himself from the floor and into the ring. Which would have been impressive if he wasn't clotheslined by Maul the moment he landed!

"OIOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Danny Cox would have to fight the two beasts by himself. That is until a roaring Cocrhan came in with kendo sticks to the dome of his foes.

RENEE
I'd say that BL is really showing a different side to us. He's not just a wrestler-

REJECT
He's a psychopath!

But, Mathis Golden would rip the Kendo stick out of BL's hands then proceed to shove into his mouth!

GOLDEN
Suck it like your mother sucked my cock!

"YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!"

Maul would finish things off by submitting Cox with a Bearhug!

Winner: The War Hammers, via submission

The Lords of Rawk then surged to the ring showing no fear of their much larger foes. In fact they took the fight right to them, hammering them away with punches!

REJECT
No, it's these guys who are psychopaths. No other way to describe going head on with The War Hammers.

Even when The War Hammers hit high impact moves on them, The Lords of Rawk didn't quit. But in the end, Mathis' Golden's heart punch proved too hard to top for K-Rawk.

Winner: The War Hammers, via pinfall

MAUL
We're still here, we're still here, The War Hammers are here!

"YOU STILL SUCK! YOU STILL SUCK! YOU STILL SUCK!"

Not according to The Scumbag Reformation Project, who flat out refused to go out and face The War Hammers. They were backstage arguing this point of contention with Blanchefleur.

BLANCHEFLEUR
You have to wrestle!

THE RIZZO
Hold the phone, toots, we didn't sign up for this.

BLANCHEFLEUR
Actually you did.

ANSON
Get  The War Hammers outta there and then we'll fight.

BLANCHEFLEUR
That's your job, fools. If you don't wrestle, I'll fine you.

EUPHORIA
How can youse get money outta a couple of schmoes who don't got any. Duh.

With that The Scumbags retreated as Blanchefleur threw a fit.

RENEE
Don't those idiots know they'd get money for fighting.

So then we had COCO CHANEL and MONEY MARC with The Doll, all parties who also wanted nothing to do with The War Hammers. Yet somehow, through scheming, trickery, The Doll's distractions and them both pinning Maul at the same time, they were able to beat The War Hammers!

CONAN
As expected.

RENEE
Yeah right!

"Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins hit next and out came THE UNION JETS. Though Conan and Money Marc are a talented duo, they couldn't match the chemistry and experience of The Jets and suffered their first defeat as a team.

Winners: The Union Jets, via pinfall

Then we had "Higher Minds" and then we had Detroit Crackhead OD on rocks, so he had to be carted away by an EMT and the ever classy promotion of TMW had it's first loss by overdose.

Winners: The Union Jets

Running out to "Dummo" by Trippie Redd were The Political Prisoners. But before they got to the ring they had something to say.

MISTER STEAL YO PUSH
Speak on this, Win!

WIN GRIFFEY
Look Union Jets don't think you safe cause you moved out to the big time. I got the scoop on where ya family be at. Cuz ya momma still around dog, and that ain't good. If you was smart you'd be shook of us.

There was no chance for the Union Jets to attack as they were jumped by KING EDWARD and his ARBIAN KNIGHT MURMUR!

RENEE
Oh my god! I can't believe this!

REJECT
Believe it, Renee. The Union Jets are friends of Tristan Nystrom, which makes them targets.

But Tristan wouldn't let them be victims, he ran out and pulled his friends to safety.

RENEE
Thank god, we still have some good guys.

A bad guy soon appeared that of a KNIGHT in BLACK ARMOR. He stood with King Edward and Murmur, as the King dared Tristan into the ring, Tristan was ready for a fight but the UNION JETS and BURLINGTON PEMBROKSHIRE held him back.

RENEE
This King Edward is nothing like his daughter. Esther is sweet and kind, this man is a monster!

REJECT
And monsters are dangerous. Believe me I used to be one.

So the Political Prisoners advanced and went on to face The Young Cucks, who beat the annoying heels (the Prisoners) with an array of high flying attacks.

Winner: The Young Cucks, via pinfall.

After that The Time Killers came to the ring, but were in an argument with RUBY!

RENEE
Doesn't she have a match later?

The Young Cucks flew through the ropes and nearly hit Ruby! So pissed off was Ruby that she CURSED Montell and Jordan and caused them to THROW UP and then convulse on the mat. This all led to them getting defeated by stereo shooting star presses!

Winners: The Time Killers

"Ready or Not" hit to some boos and a lot of cheers and out was Jose Cantu-Si. By himself at that?

RENEE
Where is Alexander?

JOSE
Philadelphia....SHUT UP!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

JOSE
I didn't come alone! I came weaponized! With a Pike, dude!

Yes indeed, Pike Pantera arrived on the scene with a Shell Gang t-shirt and throwing up The Gang Gang hand signal!

RENEE
They just keep getting stronger and stronger!

And they proved it, with Pike beating Doc with a Smoking Gun (gore) in short order!

THE WINNERS: The Shell Gang, via pinfall

After the match Alexander came out to pose because ALEXANDER MUST POSE!

JOSE
We're just...

PIKE, JOSE AND ALEXANDER
TOO...

CROWD
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

San Fransisco, California, Bay
Daytime

We're actually on the water for this scene, as Bobbi Cheesecake sits on a lesiure craft in a tiny bikini. She's enjoying the day and the beating sun. Well far from the cold of Philadelphis and Hallow Slammed Spectacular.

BOBBI
What a great day! The sun is shining! No clouds in the sky! Day, I am ready for your awesomeness!

What Bobbi doesn't know is that danger lurks beneath the calm of the waters.

Sharks?

Not even close.

I'm talking about the danger of a luchadore, a grand weapon, a GRAN ARMA. Clad water resistant mask he prowls through ocean blue, until he reaches Bobbi's boat.

BOBBI
Hmmm? I thought I heard something.

Heard something Bobbi did, and that's the sound of her ship being boarded through the aid of Arma's grappling hook!

Arma stands proud and naked as Bobbi, his peter not shrunk by cold waters. Rather it's enhanced by the sight of Bobbi's stacked body available for the taking.

BOBBI
Gran Arma! What's going on here?

GRAN ARMA
He venido a llevarte!

Bobbi doesn't speak Esponaol! In fact she thinks they should build the damn wall and drain the swamp. But the only thing she'll be draining is Gran Arma's balls as he throws her atop cooler of cokes against her will.

BOBBI
No way!

Bobbi struggles for freedom, but Arma is tougher than he looks. The evil luchadore pins her down by the shoulders and escape is all but impossible!

GRAN ARMA
Gran Arma collect Glass et Effie's rape bounty!

The only question is what hole he should take. He does love anal, and her pussy is always ready to take dick. Her heart shaped lips look mighty inviting, though, and her throat seems ripe for a fucking.

That settles it, he will take all her mouth, all her throat. Bobbi is twisted upside down with her head hanging off the cooler. Again she struggles, struggles as much as the might of an ocean wave, but he's able to keep her down and vulnerable. Again the cheerful skank is primed for a rape!

BOBBI
No!

Bobbi can protest all she want, but Gran Arma leaves her no choice pushing his phallus through her unwitting mouth. He tastes salty like the water, but his rod is thick and burly. It's a heavy rod she can't stand and the ho wants to be rid of it right away!

GRAN ARMA
Gran Arma...Gran Dinero!

She has no choice but to open her throat, as he impales her gaping mouth upon its length. She feels stretched, so tight she fears he might break her. Yet her tightness magnifies every sensation for him.

marsha may throat fuck.gif

His meat goes deeper inside her, and it's far more powerful than anything sparked by the huge boat's vibrations.  It emanated from the very start, where her pouty dick sucking lips are parted by his Mexican meat scud. Bobbi almost feels like her jaw needs to be dislocated to accommodate this mammoth south of the border trouser snake.

This is all sending forth a flare of pure pleasure so intense that it makes Gran Arma hurt and yearn for more at the same time. Now those flares grow longer and sweeter, each one more powerful than the last for Gran Arma as his helpless slutty victim makes gurgling and gagging noises.

Despite her formative years being spent in the company of whores and skanks and being a huge whore herself, this slut is struggling to get used to the massive road that penetrates her throat. Pain swells inside her like the rising sun, warm and soft at first when he's out, but growing and burning like mad as he pushes forward.

marsha may throat fuck.gif

Her once tight throat is in danger of being expanded into a cavernous cave. Thrashing, she tries to escape. But the mighty Mexican meat that's impaling her throat is holding the teenage skank in place

But there's a change. A change that frees her throat of the pressure and fullness. A change that has her mouth free of dick. She hears a sudden splash along with a curse in Spanish and turns to see Gran Arma floating in the water.

And there above her, is her hero...CAPTAIN BEDROCK in scuba gear!

CAPTAIN BEDROCK
Ooooggaa looogggga!

BOBBI
You saved me! You're the best! insert heart

Captain Bedrock is so happy to be rewarded with praise he does the happy caveman dance!

***TurboWolf Vs Bi Curious George Vs 2xS W/Amelia Von Kruger and Honey Dove***

Since Tony still hasn't done stats for BCG, I have no choice but to quickly summarize things. TW was treated to MeToo moments across the board, as he was groped, molested and licked by all the other four! Meanwhile it sometimes seemed like BCG and Xs were ready to fuck when they threw down and fought instead! The end came when Honey Dove tried to toss a DOUBLE ENDED DILDO to 2xS but it got intercepted by TW! He walloped both men then hit BCG with a Dehumanizer brainbuster for the win!

Winner: TurboWolf, via pinfall

Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
Oh, I, I got stamina
Uh-oh, running now, I close my eyes
Well, oh, I got stamina
And uh-oh, I see another mountain to climb
But I, I, I got stamina
Uh-oh, I need another lover, be mine
Cause I, I, I got stamina

Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

"The Greatest" by Sia grooves and thumps into the arena and the fans GO NUTS! The Brea Squad is fluttering and floating in the air, the animals showing off their usual merriment. But Brea Brea, herself is as determined as ever, brow stern, lip bit.

LILLIAN
The following is a HARD ON HOES CHAMPIONSHIP match...now making her way to the ring from Port Elizabeth, South Africa, she is....BREA BREEAAAAAA!

"WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN!"

REJECT
She can't, Renee. She hasn't before and she never will. She can try three, four times, five times but the result will always be the same. Princess Danger will destroy her.

The mood darkens in the arena as do the lights. Stood on stage with glowing katana in hand is Princess Danger, and she unleashes full fury by going a sword slicing routine followed by a DANGEROUS back to the camera, sword held at side pose.

LILLIAN
And introducing the champion! She hails from Sapporo, Japan, she is....PRRRINNCESSSSSS DAAAANNNGGERRRRR!

RENEE
Princess Danger took her name from Princess Jasmine in SMUSH as a way to mock Jasmine. But Princess Danger has been more than a princess, she's ruled the Hard on Hoes division like a queen. And she's super scary.

DING DING DING

Brea psyches herself up. She's ready! She can do this! She knows she can!

She gets clotheslined nearly out her booty shorts by Princess Danger!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

REJECT
?

PD stomps away at Brea and screams...

PRINCESS DANGER
DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brea is thrown into the corner and battered by kicks to the rib. Then she eats a rib breaker that has her howling in pain. The spunky challenger reaches the ropes to pull herself up, but continues to get kicked in the ribs by PD.

REFEREE TITANIA NERDLY
She's in the ropes! Stop!

PD doesn't stop instead dropping Brea Brea stomach first into the ropes!

PRINCESS DANGER
Suffer!

REJECT
She's suffering alright. And it's going to get worse.

It gets much worse as PD simply steps on Brea's midsection. The Japanese star grinds into Brea's midsection as the challenger slams her fist in agony!

"LET'S GO BREA! LET'S GO BREA! LET'S GO BREA!"

PRINCESS DANGER
Be...QUIET!

RENEE
This is the most we've ever heard Princess Danger talk.

REJECT
Brea Brea's lack of self awareness has taken the champ to dark angry places.

Brea is tightened into an abdominal stretch, yet is somehow able to hurl her foe off her!

REJECT
That was what Princess Danger was setting up for all this time.

The champ goes for a boot to Brea's midsection, but gets caught. She's shocked by this and can't stop Brea from hitting a Brea's Breeze hangman's facebuster!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAA!"

Brea falls out though. She lays on the mat, holding her stomach, tears welling up in her eyes.

RENEE
Cover her Brea!

Brea drapes an arm across PD's chest, too weak to even hook the leg.

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!!!!

NNOOOO! A KICKOUT!

Brea looks up in shock and dismay. She shot her best shot and missed.

RENEE
Don't give up, Brea!

REJECT
She should have given up three matches ago.

PD is up first and rams punches and kicks to Brea's midsection. The South African hottie doubles over in pain which lets her foe nail with a short DDT. More stomps follow and Brea is then forced atop the top turnbuckle.

RENEE
This could be super bad for Brea Brea.

REJECT
This whole series of matches is super bad for Brea Brea. Sometimes you aren't meant to be the guy or girl, sometimes you're a C- player.

PD goes for a superplex but improbably Brea shifts into a lateral press mid move!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

A kickout!

RENEE
She's getting closer!

REJECT
She can get as close as she wants, but she'll never be better than Princess Danger. No one in the Hotties division is. We've seen that.

Brea fired off mounted punches to PD, but got shoved off in short order. The Hard On Hoes champ went back to kicks to the midsection then punished Brea with a tilt a whirl gut buster!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

PRINCESS DANGER
IT...OOOVVAAAAAAH!

The cover is made by the champ...and the challenger kicked out at 2.99999!

"SHE CAN DO IT! SHE CAN DO IT! SHE CAN DO IT!"

RENEE
She can, Reject, she can!

PD shoved Titania to the ground! A move that major boos! But then PD got hit with a crcuifix! However, she kicked out and then rammed her challenger stomach first into the ring post.

PRINCESS DANGER
You die now!

Princess Danger hooked Brea into an inverted facelock, which should spell doom. But instead Brea kicked up and over and school girl'ed PD!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Reversal by PD!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! Brea makes the kickout!

"WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN!

Both girls hop to their feet with PD throwing a kick to Brea's midsection. A kick that's caught and has PD being spun like a draddle. She loses her balance and direction and is hit by a hangman's facebuster!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!"

Brea drops to the ground, breathing heavily but still managing to cover her foe,

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Brea Brea, via pinfall....NEW CHAMPION!

REJECT
What have I just seen?!!!!

Confetti rains down, fans are hugging some are crying, but no one is as elated as Brea Brea. But to her this a people's victory and she goes into the crowd to celebrate with her ppl!

"YES SHE DID! YES SHE DID! YES SHE DID!"

RENEE
You've seen a girlhood dream come true! You saw a girl who thought she could...turn it into she did it! She did it at HalloSlamed Spectacular!

"WE KNEW SHE COULD! WE KNEW SHE COULD! WE KNEW SHE COULD!"

***Brotica (Chad Mustard and Gory Dragan) Vs BLK***

So the winner of this match gets their very own personal Cassidy Bot! Brotica was the first one to test out a Cassidy Bot, but got attacked by BLK mid fucking which helped to set up this match.

Chad and Gory dressed for the Halloween occasion as Teletubbies! Don't ask why, I don't know either.

The big mystery was who will fight for BLK. It ain't a handicap match! So Booker X (the buff nigga) and  Martin Garvey (the Mike B Jordan) nigga got the call while Luther Mandella (the Idris Elba looking nigga) stood outside

We also had Jesse Ferguson on commentary with Amber O'Shea and a Cassidy Bot! The Cassidy Bot dressed in costume as a witch which makes sense since the real Cassidy is a witch!

Brotica took a spirited fight to all three of BLK right away!

REJECT
Look at that white privilege at work, attacking men who aren't even involved in the match.

Stereo suicide dives from Brotica took out all three men and then the faces partied by doing keg stands!

JESSE
That puts a smile on my face! How bout you Cassidy Bot Number 99.

CASSIDY
How about you shut it whore bag number eleven!

JESSE
She's improving her AI by the day! Machine learning! What do you think Amber? You know Cassidy Maguire better than us all. Is this Bot great or is she great?

AMBER
Whatever you say.

In the ring, the Teletubbie dressed faces continued to take it to the heels with The Mind Freakazoid Gory Dragan hitting both Booker and Garvey with his straight jacket DDT!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
A trip to Unpleasntville for Martin Garvery and Booker X!

AMBER
It's hard to believe these guys might win. What a joke.

Chad then nailed both guys with the Freshman 15, 15 corner punches! Being beaten by a Teletubbie! Awful!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

REJECT
It looks like The Cassidy Bot may be making an appearance at the next frat party.

CASSIDY
I'd rather die in a fire, and die slowly.

JESSE
A faithful representation!

The match spilled to the outside, where Luther Mandella shut shit down with leg lift tiger suplexes on the vexing frat boys. After that Brotica just got in a few token moves before being finished off with Garvey's wrist lock into a jumping knee called the 1st Round KO!

Winner: BLK, via pinfall

JESSE
Oi! We have our winners! Not just any winners but BLK winners! But was there ever any doubt?

RENEE
There was until Luther Mandella went nuts and attacked Chad and Gory!

New York is different for him.

The cold. The pace. The women. The drugs. All different.

He was raised in Ohio, grew up fighting for what he had. Made his name fighting to get more than what he had. Then fighting to protect what other men had.

All revolved around the dollar.

The dollar makes a man do crazy things. For Christopher Patrick Allen crazy is braving the New York chill at three in the morning with his spastic partner, Tango Bosley. All for the dollar.

The duo pulled into the shipyard in CPA's Range Rover. Crates of goods piled higher than some buildings in CPA's home of Youngstown.

Bosley was used to this. This mass of steel. But he sure wasn't looking like it. Or sounding like it. He had been silent all ride over. That was rare.

"You cool?" CPA asked stepping out the car.

"I'm cool." Bosley said, his voice almost a whisper.

"Aight then. As soon we get that half a mill for these guns, I'm getting myself a warm bath."

CPA expected Bosley to joke that baths are for pussies. He didn't. That was so odd it took him a moment to register the circle of FBI cars that began to ring around him.

"PUT HER HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD AND DROP TO YOUR KNEES" a voice yelled.

The voice might as well have been coming from the bottom of the ocean. All CPA could hear or see was Bosley. And he knew.

"What they got on you, Bos?"

Bosley was on the ground, but he didn't need to be. His ass wasn't the one facing football numbers.

"I'm sorry."

"Not as sorry as your going to be."

CPA never even got to pull the gun out his coat before the bullet pierced his forehead.

(Yeahhh!!!!!!!)

(Go!!!!!!)

(Yeahhhh!!!!!)

(Go, go, go!!!!!)

Bring up the dead

It's time to get WICKED~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As "Wicked" thunders into the arena, jeers are plentiful. But Lawson Belle welcomes this heel heat as he explodes through parted entrance doors with a throwing of punches and stiff kicks ala Goldberg.

LILLIAN
The following is a No Holds Barred Match! Now making his way to the ring from Knoxville, Tennessee, he is "THE L-TRAIN" LAWSON BELLLEEEEEEEE!

Lawson skirts across the ring's permitter, taunting some fans while threatening others.

RENEE
After six years away from the ring, he makes his return...

Am I wrong, cause I wanna get it on, till I die
Am I wrong, cause I wanna get it on, till I die
get it on, till I die, get it on, till I die

Y'all, y'all remember me
Y'all, y'all remember me

Yes they do remember Reject, the Philly crowd coming unglued at the appearance of a man who was preeminent villian in the OAOAST. As Tupac's and Jame's Brown "Untouchable" plays Reject limbers up, the slightest smirk appearing on his face.

LILLIAN
Ladies and gentlemen the following no holds barred match features a native of the Bronx, New York in his first match since 2012, this is REEEEEJJJEECTTTT!

RENEE
Two time OAOAST World Heavyweight champion, and two time tag team champion. Oh let's not forget to mention leader of the Deadly Alliance.

Referee Nerdregard keeps the two warriors back in their corners when they're ready to kill each other.

REFEREE NERDREGARD
Here's the deal! I don't want any funny business!

But he gets funny business as Reject zooms past him and spears Lawson to the ground!

"YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAA!"

Reject rains bombs upon Lawson's face!

RENEE
Get em!

But then Lawson turns the tables! But then Reject turns the tables back over! Then Lawson escapes out from under him. Yet the second Lawson rises, Reject hits a Eulogy!

"YYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Lawson has the strength and wherewithal to roll out of the ring. Reject would go right after him but Referee Nerdregard is blocking the way.

REFEREE NERDREGARD
What did I say about funny business?!!

Reject doesn't give a fuck what RFN has to say and picks him and puts him out the way.

RENEE
I wish he put him out the country.

Reject exits the ring, only to get caught into the Ankle Lock!

LAWSON
WAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

RENEE
That's Reject's injured ankle, the same ankle Lawson broke five months ago.

But Reject has a trick up his sleeve, or under the ring...a kendo stick he smashes against Lawson's head! But after one strike Lawson doesn't break the hold. Not even after two! Not even after three! But after four he does!

RENEE
Look there's already blood trickling down into Lawson's eye.

REFEREE NERDREGARD
I gotta check that cut!

Referee Nerdregard tries to get in front of Lawson and Reject, but the athletic Reject clears RFN's height and pops him with leaping forearm!

"YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!"

Lawson rolls back into the ring, where he and Reject trade punches. Lawson eats a few turnbuckles, and is then tossed over the ropes by a snarling Reject!

REFEREE NERDREGARD
Now I said no funny business, Reject, you better stay in this ring!

Referee Nerdregard does his best to block Reject from leaving the ring, infuriating the Bronx native. What makes him even madder is that Lawson is able to reach above RFN and pop Reject with the kendo stick!

RENEE
Now Reject's shedding blood!

Reject staggers away, but is soon hit with a kendo stick assisted side Russian leg sweep from Lawson. After that Lawson poses with the kendo stick.

"FUCK YOU LAWSON! FUCK YOU LAWSON! FUCK YOU LAWSON!"

LAWSON
Fuck Lawson? Fuck you!

"BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reject would eat four straight kendo sticks to ankle. But suddenly he drop toe holds Lawson and then switches to his own ankle lock! Reject seethes with fury as he rips on Lawson's ankle. But then Referee Nerdregard calls Lawson's rope break!

RENEE
He's calling a rope break in a no holds barred match?

Reject gets into Referee Nerdregard's face, which has the cowardly ref back pedalling. But when Reject turns around he gets hit with a leaping calf kick!

RENEE
For Whom The Belle Tolls!

Reject gets put into the Ankle Lock and this is his toughest test yet. Lawson yells for him to submit while the Philly crowd urges him to fight on. Reject raws strength from the fans and somehow is able to roll through the hold.

RENEE
I don't know how he did it but he escaped the Ankle Lock!

Reject gets a hold of the kendo stick, but Referee Nerdregard grabbed onto it and held on for dear life!

REFEREE NERDREGARD
I said no more funny business!

Reject rips away the kendo stick and caught Lawson right between the eyes! Lawson timbers to the mat, face slack.

RENEE
The L-Train has been derailed!

But Lawson kicks out before three. The two battle again with punches, until they take each other out with clotheslines. Then the world's least liked official begins a very strict 10 count.

RENEE
No way he ends a no holds barred match like this.

He almost did as Reject and Lawson come up at 9. Lawson tries for his dragon screw, but Reject clocks him with an Enziguri.

The L-Train was back up and throwing bombs in short order until he has Reject ready for an Overhead Belle to Belle. But in the early stages Reject spins out and hits a Eulogy!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
That's it! That's it! That has to be it!

But Reject has unfinished business with a certain loud mouth referee and turns a murderous glare upon him

REFEREE NERDREGARD
*TWEET* *TWEET* *TWEET*
I'm the head referee!
*TWEET**TWEET**TWEET*

RENEE
I don't think Reject cares, Wally.

Referee Nerdregard falls to the ground, his whistle falling with him, his urine falling as well.

RENEE
Send Didi Bigguns to clean that mess up.

Reject charges forward aiming a punt at Wally's head! But his foot is caught by Lawson, who drags him down into the Ankle Lock yet again!

"REJECT! REJECT! REJECT!"

In the end the support of the fans can't save Reject and he has to tap out!

Winner: Lawson Belle, via submission

REFEREE NERDREGARD
I'll make the announcement Lillian because I'm also a talented announcer, Lisa Ann just doesn't think I have the face to be one because she's jealous of me and mad I won't sleep with her!

RENEE
What?!

REFEREE NERDREGARD
Your winner and my new best friend....LAWSON BELLE!!!

Lawson gets the mic from Referee Nerdregard

LAWSON
Hey, Reject, get your ass back behind the announce desk, and don't try to be something you ain't! You ain't prepare for this, you weren't prepared for this. So I gotta ask who's gonna take the next ass kickin?

We got to a promo on the crowd chanting

"FUCK YOU LAWSON! FUCK YOU LAWSON FUCK YOU LAWSON!"

LILLIAN
Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the TMW Galaxy Championship match!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

hs FABIAN VS BLAINE.png

RENEE
And with me for this contest is Alix Maria Spezia!

ALIX
Great to be here, folks. A tough loss for Reject, but now I'm settling in for a spirited effort and lemme tell you if Fabian Nystrom thinks he's in for a walk in the park he's got another thing coming. At this point to beat Blaine he's gonna have to kill him!

Staring at the night sky
Trying not to wonder why
You never been the word to cry
Said you right to other side
You think you need to save me
Just tell me something not to wonder why
Staring at other place trying not to wonder why

As "Hero" seeps and weaves it's way into the arena, a variety of cheers and boos are heard. Many are Shell Gang 4 Lyfe, but many aren't. A visual timeline of the last 1000 or so years appears on screen, and  then we pan out to the arena to see Fabian with his back to the
camera.

So I'm just gonna say so
You can never be my hero
Baby I'm just gonna say so
You can never be my (never be my)
So I'm just gonna say so
You will never be my hero
Baby I'm just gonna say so
Y
ou can never be my (can never be my) hero

Fabian spins around as pyro flames explode on the side of him, then  steps forward just a bit with a sneer on his face. He then talks to the ring....

ALIX
You can ruin a man's life, destroy his family, take away all he holds dear, but I'll tell you what when The Divine enters the ring he has to answer for his sins.

FABIAN
Welcome to Shell Gang Slammed!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!"

FABIAN
Not only am I the real CEO of TMW, not only am I the only man outside her incesteous family to bed Sammi Cayley, but I am here to end this boring, brutal title reign of Blaine Cayley by giving you what you've been craving, what you've been dying for, what you've been begging The Divine for, the TMW Galaxy Title in The Shell Gang, brothers!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!"

FABIAN
And Blaine if you're foolish enough to not see how much I helped you by exposing your sister for the filthy disgusting trash bag whore that she is then that's just fine, dude! It's not about your sister or how big a skank she is, dude! It's about ending your title reign and blessing it with The Divine!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!"

RENEE
I want to throw up every time he talks.

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
Struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you
And you take care of me
My blood brother, fight for me

"Blood Brother" by Zed's Dead hits and a man who takes being a brother to unique bonds walks onto the stage. As the words "HEAR ME ROAR" slide onto the video screen The Lion lets loose with a monstrous roar that has even the vampire in the ring backing up.

ALIX
Come get you some, Blaine Caykey!

LILLIAN
And from Manhattan, New York by way of Beaumaris Castle, Wales, he is the reigning and defending TMW Galaxy Title holder, "THE LION" BLAINE CAAAAYYYLLLEEEYYYYY!

"YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Here we go!

For all his tough talk, Fabian does a lot of stalling. Slipping in and out the ring, standing on the ring apron and letting referee Val Venis be his unwitting bodyguard.

RENEE
Where's a wooden stake when you need it?

BLAINE
Oh! You want to play hard to get. How nice!

Despite Fabian being a vampire, he can't evade Blaine for long and the two begin brawling on the outside! They slug it out around the ring, until they both lariat themselves over the guardrail and into the stands!

RENEE
Referee Val Venis pretty lax on that count.

ALIX
Both these young men have speed, they have quickness, but this is a war and we're gonna see unmitigated brutality.

In the stands Blaine chucks an entire table at Fabian, the wood coming dangerously close to the vampire's heart. In response, Fabian throws a trash can that hits Blaine directly in the head!

RENEE
Oh no!

ALIX
Fabian has been targeting Blaine's head all year long. We know Blaine's history of concussion, but what he also know is his heart, his love for his sister, and that he is The Galaxy Champion

Blaine gathers up a lose piece of table, ready to drive the wood through the vampire's heart. But Fabian uses a TODDLER as a shield!

RENEE
How low can you get? Is this what he has to do win the title?

ALIX
He's a sick human being, Renee, and when you're that sick, by gawd you'll do anything.

Fabian does more than use the kid as a blocker, he uses him as a missile and tosses him into Blaine! The Lion catches the kid, but then gets superkicked by Fabian!

"YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK! YOU SICK FUCK!"

Fabian poses ala Alexander, which doesn't endear him to anyone but the sadistic and cruel.

ALIX
This man has no soul, no heart, he only cares for himself!

Blaine is woozy and referee Val Venis thinks of stopping the match. But Fabian continues the torment, dropping the GUARDRAIL right on Blaine's head!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

RENEE
Alix, can you believe this guy?

ALIX
He's a sick no good, son of a dirty, I can't say it 'cause my mama is watching!

In the ring Blaine starts fighting back and even nails Cruel Intentions I!

"YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Landed that right on the money!

But Fabian gets up and blocks Cruel Intetions II with a release Northern lights. Though in pain, Blaine manages to come off the ropes for a second Cruel Intentions I. But this one gets him caught and swung about with an End of Days!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
Wow! Fabian threw him around like he was a feather weight!

ALIX
I'll tell you what, Renee, that's that vampire strength coming into play. I ask you how does a man, a human, a man with brain injuries counter that? I don't know, Renee, and I'm afraid for Blaine.

A teeny tiny fluffer pases Fabian a cigar so he could take an early victory smoke!

FABIAN
I am a Golden God!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Fabian gets quite the shock as the champion grabs The Divine's legs and starts turning him over!

RENEE
Looking for that Liontamer!

ALIX
Nobody does it better than The Lion, you better believe that, Renee.

RENEE
I sure do!

But Fabian bucks Blaine off, The Dutch vampire is a little bit dizzy and gets trapped into a front facelock. He's almost hit with a Cruel Intentions II. But Fabian muscles The Lion into a pop up double kick that lands right on Blaine's concussed head!

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
Alix, we could be seeing The Lion defanged. After all he worked for, all he overcame, this really might be it.

Blaine is tossed over the ropes, and Fabian comes out after him. He decks The Lion and sends him into the SEA OF HUMANITY!

RENEE
This feud can not be contained in one ring. Or maybe even one arena!

The duo go back to brawling on the outside, this time swinging chairs at one another! Neither man hits, instead just clanging chairs. In the end they spill back to ringside, with the fans solidly behind Blaine.

"HEAR HIM ROAR! HEAR HIM ROAR! HEAR HIM ROAR!"

Blaine is tossed head first into the steel steps, again suffering a blow to his badly injured brain. He's forced into the ring where Fabian makes an arrogant cover..

FABIAN
Come on, baby!

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

ALIX
You ain't gonna beat Blaine like that! But you're damn sure gonna piss him off!

Fabian goes to floor and STEALS LILLIAN GARCIA's chair! He takes it into the ring and gleefully nails Blaine in the head with it!

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Now this is when our ethos of sex and violence may go to far. A man's entire future is at risk. A guy who's only twenty something years old. And he has to live with a broken brain?

Fabian goes back outside and takes the time keeper's bell, and when the time keeper protests he slaps him!

ALIX
I'll tell you what, it might not be today but it will be one day that Fabian gets his ass kicked and I'm gonna love it!

Fabian stomps the poor time keeper's head as he heads into the ring with his chair. But Blaine takes the other chair and throws it back at Fabian, slamming it into his face!

"E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!"

ALIX
I hope it fractures his skull damn it!

Blaine misses a spinning wheel kick, then gets pounded by Fabian's stomps. The Lion quickly turns things around and gives Blaine his recipet with a release butterfly suplex!

RENEE
Sharp Knife of a Short Life for a guy who's lived 1,000 years!

Fabian reverses a whip and connects with a nice shotgun dropkick for a two-count.  But as Fabian fluffs his hair, Blaine recovers and nails that spinning wheel kick, following it up with a running enziguri!

RENEE
Nailed him!

Both men are down, and the crowd is ELECTRIC!

"LET'S GO LION! LET'S GO LION! LET'S GO LION!"

The warriors are up at the eight count. This match will go on! Fabian nails him with a right hand and then a left! But Blaine comes back with his own array of punches! But then Fabian rocks him in the gut and follows up with a Dominator!

RENEE
Scream Aim Fire!

Fabian goes up top, but eats boot on his way down! After a short recovery, Blaine signals for CRUEL INTENTIONS II! He tries the lifting DDT, but gets low blowed!

FABIAN
I'm King of the World, baby!!

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
Struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you
And you take care of me
My blood brother, fight for me

RENEE
Why's Blaine's music playing!

SAMMI CAYLEY walks out onto the stage, in perhaps her sexiest attire!

ALIX
Good gawd what is she wearing! I may faint, I may faint, bah gawd I may faint!

Sammi has Fabian's attention along with every one else's as she struts to the pole from the dance competition.

RENEE
She's not gonna...prim and proper Sammi is going to POLE DANCE?

ALIX
What else can we witness on this great night, Renee?!

RENEE
Are we really gonna witness this though!?

FABIAN
:VINCE:

FABIAN

FABIAN

Suddenly Fabian is spun around and rocked byCRUEL INTENTIONS II~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

The cover...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

Winner: Blaine Cayley, via pinfall

To show you that all is right in the world, Sammi and Blaine MAKE OUT in celebration!

RENEE
Only in TMW, folks!

ALIX
And Arkansas!

But then Blaine is attacked from behind! Tripped up by LAWSON BELLE!

ALIX
Oh what the hell is this?!

It's choas on the stage as Lawson traps Blaine into an ankle lock! Sammi screams in horror but her screams are drowned out by REFEREE WALLY NERDREGARD tweeting his whistle in her face!

ALIX
All hell is breaking lose!

Officials try to pry Lawson off Blaine but they just can't do it!

REFEREE NERDREGARD
*tweet^ ^tweet* *tweet*

We fade into a promo video as Lawson continues ripping at Blaine's ankle!!!

***TMW Hotties Tag Title, The Hypebeasts Vs The Midnight Foxes Vs The Woke Queens[c}****

With no Reject after his grueling match Renee goes it alone.

RENEE
So the story goes that The Hypebeasts have been scheming all summer and fall long to take the tag titles off The Woke Queens. The problem is they've gotten The Midnight Foxes involved and everything both themes did went wrong and they turned on each. And no we're here/

Well the match didn't exactly start was planned because LeBrenda and Cornette were arguing,

CORNETTE
I shoulda shot you or stabbed you in the heart with an ink pen or done something to murder you because you are the incompetent fuck up I always thought you would be. Vince Russo himself couldn't have fucked this whole situation up if you gave him adderall, fifty million dollars, and free reign to fuck the corpse of the wrestling industry!

LEBRENDA
Oh you done bumped your big ass head! This is your fault you done messed this up, like it's Love's fault he ain't got no heart, or Kyrie's fault he's the stupid fuck who believes the earth is flat, and if it is I wish I could drive you, your girls, The Woke Queens Dan Gilbert, Kyrie and Kevin Durant off the edge!

Looks like they're ready to come to blows right? Nope The Woke Queens make them kiss!

LEBRENDA
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

CORNETTE
Holy shit! I didn't think you could smuggle anthrax in your mouth!

The Woke Queens get mobbed by Ladybird, and The Midnights. But they're able to fight them off, and even get a double DDT on Ruby as she's trying to cast a spell.

RENEE
Phew! Ruby's one dangerous witch.

The champs go for a high five but Tori accidentally smacks How2Girl in the face!

Tori stares off in the distance, contemplating the emptiness of her klutzy existence...

tori9dispair333.gif

But a pat on the head from How2Girl and everything is as right as rain!

RENEE
A lot of people are saying The Woke Queens are catching fire like Chicks Over Dicks did when they won their first tag title from Black T and Zack Malibu.

LadyBird comes in and shuts shit down with a double lariat to both Woke Queens. Deciding to let LeBrenda rest, which LeBrenda is happy to do, Ladybird hits a tear drop suplex on Tori that has Tori clutching her neck in woe.

RENEE
So Ladybird Jones played basketball for Harvard on a full ride. But the funny thing is, she credits LeBrenda James with the coaching she needed to take it to the next level. Something seems funny about that story...

Ruby was back in the mix and decided just to foregoe spells and punched LadyBird in the jaw. The Scarlet Bitch then hit a drop toe hold on Jones right as Miss Perfect Caeldori Fox came off the top with a leg drop to the back of Jones' head! Then they nailed LeBrenda with a pair of high knees! More damage could have been done if Caeldori didn't start modeling for her own image on the video screen...

That got Ruby turned inside out by a discus lariat from Ladybird!

RUBY
(painfully)
Maybe I'll curse her so her reflection looks like Amy Schumer!

Miss Perfect begged off, as a cowardly heel is wont to do, but LeBrenda is more concerned with shit talking than actually fighting.

LEBRENDA
Let me tell you something, Caeldori. You? Your little 15 minutes of fame  you had is up, baby. Done. What you need to do is return your style and name back to the real Miss Perfect, The Queen!

Ruby cast a temporary blindness curse on LeBrenda!

RUBY
Muahahahhaahah!

RENEE
Of all the dirty tricks!

LeBrenda carries herself right into a SCHOOL'S OUT from Tori!

"YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAA!"

Another curse is fired up by Ruby, but then she eats a School's Out!

Sadly when Tori steps back she trips over LeBrenda and falls out the ring!

RENEE
Oh poor Tori.

LeBrenda rolls out with Tori and starts rocking her with left hands. Letting bygones be bygones is Cornette who tries to hold Tori down to make LeBrenda get an easier time in punching her.

RENEE
These two have a weird relationship.

But Tori turns the tables on Cornettes and sends him tumbling to LeBrenda, which has disastrous results...

pulldown344.gif

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

LEBRENDA
Aiieeeee!

Meanwhile in the ring, Miss Perfect hits the Fox Hunt (shotgun dropkick) on How2Girl! Then she and Ladybird start trading punches. LadyBird gets the upper hand, but then the Venice Beach bred H2G steam rolls them both with a double cross body. Tori comes and fist pounds H2G!

TORI
You da real MVP!

But then Ruby starts casting a wind spell! Which freaks Tori out, but the Super Whore is pretty cool with it...

Ruby's strange spell is halted as LeBrenda smokes Ruby with a backbreaker slam!

RENEE
We just Bore Witness to a big move!

LeBrenda is feeling herself...

lebrenda9taunt.gif

But gets dragged out the ring by Caeldori. The Akron native throws a punch, but it gets blocked and she gets leveled with an uppercut by Miss Perfect!

RENEE
Caeldori Fox took her Best Shot!

Caeldori slides into the ring in front of The Woke Queens the same time as Lady Bird slides in behind them. Lady B gives How2Girl a punch worthy of Brandon Ingram then throws her down with a German suplex! This leaves H2G, Caeldori and Lady alone. But in comes Cornette with the tennis racket of doom!

RENEE
I knew that thing would get involved!

Cornette swings it at Tori but winds up hitting an incoming Ruby instead! The horror! Ruby is out of it and falls into How2Girl knocking them both out of the ring. LeBrenda sneaks behind Cornette and smashes him with her BASKETBALL! Then she tosses the ball at Tori as she climbs into the ring to knock her back out! This leaves Caeldori alone to get hit with a leaping tomahawk chop from LeBrenda!

RENEE
Slam Dunk!!!!!!

The cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winners, and new champions: The Hypebeasts, via pinfall

LEBRENDA
We deserve it, we deserve it, we deserve it!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!

Stood on the entrance stage are Miss Kunt with Malaysia Nerdly,  Zelda Daybane, Adelphe Nerdregard, Jessica Ferguson and Glass Juliet

SARA JEAN
Guys,it is time for our first ever Halloween Slammedtacular dance contest! We have three judges tonight, so let's meet them. First is the war hero, Sergeant Lyle Holt!

"Beat You Down" by Downstait a song I HATEEEEEE plays to a large cheer from the Philly fans. Out comes Holt in army fatigues with a salute to the crowd

"U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!" the fans chant as the war hero takes his seat.

SARA JEAN
Second is my pal...Annie

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!" the fans sing as the nosiest interviewer around skips out.

Annie soaks in the cheers. Soaks them in for too long because no one's cheering and she's still moved to tears.

SARA JEAN
Lastly is the first woman I had to get a restraining order against...KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN!

KRISTA

"K-I-D! K-I-D! K-I-D!"

SARA JEAN
First to dance will be Rena Maria also known as The Doll!

The Doll saunters up to Krista all sex and glitter.

KRISTA
I knew there was a reason to get out of bed this morning besides Alix starting her usual hotel fire.

Krista is all jaw dropped and erected nipples as The Doll gets writhing on her hot tanned body. The Doll pulls back just as Krista's arousal reaches it's boiling point. Keeping Krista's hands off her, The Doll shows her fit fantastic body...

Then The Doll pulls back, leaving behind a salivating Krista who wants more, more, MORE!

SARA JEAN
Judges, your scores?

Holt holds up an 8, Annie holds up an 8.5 and Krista gives a 15!

SARA JEAN
We're just gonna round that down to 10, kay? Next up is Stacy Kuntz, Miss Kunt!

"YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAA!"

MISS KUNT
It's an honor to strut my stuff for all the awesome girls! Like Krista! I remember when my father broke your undefeated streak, or when he had sex with your mom, or when he-

SARA JEAN
Why don't you just dance, Stacy?

However, Malaysia, Stacy's defacto step mom struts onto the stage and cuts in front of Miss Kunt.

MALAYSIA
This slut hasn't earned the right to dance.

SARA JEAN
Hasn't earned the right?

Stacy's face sags in dejection.

MALAYSIA
She hasn't pleased me well enough.

SARA JEAN
Do I even need to ask what that means>

MALAYSIA
So I'll be the one doing the dancing. Get off the stage, Stacy.

Head hung low, Stacy goes back to the other contestants.  But at least we get the treat of Malaysia gliding to the pole.

KRISTA
Now, this could be interesting.

Malaysia struts around the stage on her impossibly high heels, grinning, shaking her tits, jerking her pelvis in people’s faces. And of course back to shaking those huge fake funbags...

Holt finds himself face to face with those glorious orbs. He soon finds himself engulfed in their might as Malaysia smothers the war vet with her fleshy goodness. She purrs and hisses as Holt can do nothing but slobber all over her tits. Soon she pulls back into an upside down split, then finishes with a kiss blown to Krista.

KRISTA
(singing)
Someone's getting the butt plug tonight.

SARA JEAN
Judges?

Holt gives Malaysia a 10, Krista gives her a nine,but Annie only gives her a 7!

MALAYSIA
You'll pay for that.

ANNIE
I will?! How soon?!

MALYSIA
No, I'll punish the small one instead. Make someone else suffer for this shit. Stacy...get Zelda!

ZELDA
:o

MISS KUNT
But...but...but...she's so cute!

MALAYSIA
I don't care what she is!

MISS KUNT
I...can't!

Her delaying and her wavering has Malaysia's face turning as red as her hair. The step mother grabs step daughter by the ear and drags her off backstage.

KRISTA
That makes me look like mother of the year.

SARA JEAN
Next up, we have Glass Juliet!

Glass emerges on ROLLERBLADES, gliding into view with the grace of the most elegant of felines.

GLASS JULIET
Have I got a dance for you! Uppupupu, if only Bobbi were here to watch!

The sexy vampire whips her legs into a twirl that betrays physics. She curves and glides in a way that leaves the judges spell bound.

ANNIE
Whoa.

A twist and pirouette has Glass in front of Annie. The former Michigan cheerleader then sweeps her legs around to come center stage. There she finishes with the most fantastic of all spins!

SARA JEAN
Judges?

Annie gives it a ten, Holt gives it a nine and Krista gives it a ten!

SARA JEAN
Nobody does it better than Glass Juliet! There's our new leader. Jessica Ferguson what do you got?

JESSICA
What do I got? I have a phd at the age of twenty two, a brain far larger than average humans, a pedigr-

SARA JEAN
Uh, I meant what dance moves do you have.

JESSICA
You should have said that in the first place. Observe...

Jessica grabs the pole with the confidence that comes from one trying to be a filthy whore. She shows just how filthy she can be by sommersaulting to a landing that shows of her tight butt.

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The audience continues to roar their approval. Her dark curls hang around her cute pixie face. The satin covering her slit is soaked through. Wrapping her legs around the pole, she slides to the floor, leaving an obvious trail of wetness on the polished metal.

Then it all comes to an end as The Masked Assassin throws a BED SHEET over Jessica!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the fans hiss.

Didi on the other hand says something under her breath about small boobs.

THE MASKED ASSASSIN
Quiet. Now.

Well the harshness of TMA's words shuts the fans up, that's for sure. Jessica doesn't understand what's going on, and her face spells confusion. But she doesn't fight as she's led off stage by TMA.

KRISTA
This contest is being conducted with integrity and dignity.

With TMA gone, the crowd feels free to express their displeasure...

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!"

But then TMA peeks her head through the entrance door and the crowd shuts the fuck up.

SARA JEAN
Alrighty then. Zelda, it's all yours.

ZELDA
Mmmm sleepy.

SARA JEAN
Aren't you gonna dance?

ZELDA
I used up my Zelda Points not peeing myself when Malaysia was gonna have Stacy cream me. I'm tired. Zzzzzzzzzz.

SARA JEAN
Soooooo....looks like Adelphe is last but she sure isn't least.

Everyone's favorite ginger Adelphe Nerdregard struts forward in a belly dancer outfit. As Adelphe gets ready, a producer instructs Didi to mop up the dance area, which is met with a frowny face and grumbles as she does it.

ADELPHE
The chosen heroine arrives! And what is she called, this maiden of darkness? Adelphe Nerdregard is her name!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Didi has an ultra frown on her face along with folded arms.

Adelphe's slender hips roll in circles, coming in fast bursts, then slow sexy rolls. Her pink tongue darts out and sweeps across her lips. Then those lips hit a pucker at her fellow ginger in arms, Annie.

Adelphe's arms curve and drag through the air, swaying in time with the music. Her hips continue to rock and roll, giving the viewers healthy look at their curvature and sexy muscularity.

Lush flesh, and a ripe bottom continues to swing about, curling and wiggling as Holt stands transfixed by what he sees. But all good things must come to an end, and so does this dance.

SARA JEAN
Whew! Judges what do you think?

Tens across the board!

SARA JEAN
I think we have a winner. Congrag-

DIDI
Hold on!

Didi steps forward, which comes as a shock to pretty much no one. We see her fellow Fluffers in the background whispering and giving stern looks to Didi.

DIDI
I've heard enough!

"BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

DIDI
I've been doing all ya'll a favor mopping up jizz, keeping guys hard, and giving cigars to that wacky vampire. But what I won't do is sit quietly by and let ol donkey tits get an award she don't deserve.

"SHE DESERVES IT! SHE DESERVES IT! SHE DESERVES IT!"

DIDI
She don't neither! Donkey Tits, I've had about enough of you. Philadelphia is home of the hardcore, and if you don't hit the road to New York and Vince McMahon I'll make sure-

ADELPHE
Luminary Uppercut!

And Adelphe rocks Didi with a THUNDEROUS UPPERCUT that has Didi comically flying through the air!

"YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

KRISTA
You got knocked the fuck out!

Adelphe doesn't know what came over her. She looks at her hands in shock. Yet there's comforting hugs from Annie and for some reason Terry Taylor is out here hugging her as well.

SARA JEAN
What a creep!

Disco Tits booms and bops to a massive ovation from the Philly fans! Dressed in sexy school girl outfits for Halloween the hottest tag team to sweep the land, jiggles and wiggles their way into the fantasies of an entire world.

LILLIAN
Ladies and gentlemen the following MAINEVENT match is a tag team contest for the TMW GALAXY CHAMPIONSHIPS! Now making their way to the ring "LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA" JADE RODEZ DUNCAN, "THE FUCKSLUT FROM HELL" MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD..C..OOOOO..TWWWWWOOOOO!

RENEE
This is huge! Second generation superstars colliding. The Duncan family versus The Shell Gang!

At ringside C02 grooves their rockin bods..

"Ready Or Not" comes forth bringing with a wave of cheers but also a great deal of boos. Into this mix atmosphere of hatred and adoration steps Ignatius Maddix and a swaggering Wesley Singleton.

RENEE
How can he even show his face after what he did to his own father?

LILLIAN
And their opponents, "SPANISH SEXY" IGNATIUS MADDIX, "WICKED" WES SINGLETON, the reigning and defending TMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD....THE SHELLLL GAAAANNGGGG!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

In the ring, The Shell Gang goes through their classic routine...

RENEE
As Alix might say...these men are sick! They have no soul! End impression of Alix.

Wes and Jade start with Wes taking Jade down several times. As Jade hops up for the last time, Wes flicks his half eaten lolipop at her!

JADE
You don't throw food at the fat girl.

Jade starts blasting Wes with right hands then shoots him into the ropes where he gets a blind tag. All in that same motion Wicked Wes hangs onto the ropes, forcing Jade to rumble in. And carry herself into a THUNDEROUS big boot from Ignatius Maddix!

IGNATIUS
Spanish Sexy in DA HOUSE!~!

"yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jade is thrown into heel territory and battered with back elbows. Wes gets the tag once again, and goes back to upending Jade with a takedown followed by a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

Wicked Wes flings Jade into the ropes, taking her up for a powerslam??? No Jade uses her girth to fall on top of him!

JADE
Told ya not to mess with fat girls!

Able to slide up from Jade, Wes takes her down yet again. But this time Jade is on her feet and slams not so graceful dropkick into his face! It does the trick and Jade is quick to tag in Maya!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!"

After suffering a few good nose bops from Maya, Wes scatters backwards to get Iggy into the fray. And the younger Maddix bro is ready to rock....

"yyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

MAYA
That's nice. But...

Ignatius has to give it up to his fellow second generation star. Then he gives JADE a boot to the face!

"ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!"

That gets Maya to charge in, only for her to get swept off her feet (in a bad way) and hit with Snake Eyes!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
The Shell Gang using dirty tricks to sucker in C02.

Wicked Wes gets the tag, but didn't get into the ring. Instead he heads outside and started prying the monitors out Renee's desk.

RENEE
Hey, what do you think you're doing?

WES
Being 2 Sweet!

RENEE
That's real original! Gimmie back my monitors!

Renee actually does try to rip the monitors out of Wes' hand, strength disadvantage be damnded!

WES
A big mistake, chica!

Renne scatters away from Wes' clawing arms! And luckily he can't follow her as Jade attacks him! But now it's Jade who's in trouble as Wes muscles her onto the vacant announce desk. It becomes obvious what he has in mind as his trunks drop to his ankles  Savage passion spurs a great flurry of arousal for Wes as he looks upon Jade's plump body.

WES
Let's see what happens when I mess with the fat girl.

Wes tears apart Jade's skirt, leaving her pantiless pussy exposed for all the world to see. He's already hard. That hardness enters her, and immediately she feels stretched. So big is his dick and so tight is her snatch, the big bitch fears he might break her. Yet that tightness magnifies every sensation for him!

JADE
Let me go!

Wes ignores her, grinding into her with unrestrained hunger. He pumps the chubby bimbo with his cock, taking a deep thrumming connection with the pussy he's taken by force!

But Wesley gets a serious case of the blue balls as Maya comes along to give him the BLUE BALL SPECIAL!

"C-O-2! C-O-2! C-O-2!"

WES
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Wes is forcibly removed from Jade and thrown into the ring! As she scrambles to get his trunks up he's hit with an iMaya (leap frog facecrusher)! Yet somehow he's able to kick out at the 2.99999999!

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

Maya goes to the apron and nails a springboard legdrop for another near-fall!

RENEE
I'm back with ya, gang! What a load of craziness we've had tonight!

Maya misses a moonsault press off the turnbuckle, although lands on her feet. A lot of good that does her as Wesley Kicks The Living Daylights out of her!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Wes takes a moment to recover then tags in Spanish Sexy. They draws Jade into the ring letting her get cut off by Referee Val Venis. With an extended time in the ring, The Shell Gang punishes Maya. Somehow Maya is able to escape a Go2Sleep. But Wes sneaks back into the ring and hits her with a cutter!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Empty The Shells!

Iggy hurls Maya into the ropes and connects with a BIG BOOT~! Pained, Maya can't defend the JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Somehow she's able to kick out two, to everyone's amazement!

"MAYA! MAYA! MAYA!"

Iggy and Wes work on her some more, until she's properly softened up. Then Ignatius goes for another JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB, but he receives a lowblow! As Ignatius falls over in misery, Maya crawls back to tag in Jade!

"YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

Jade runs through both heels with less than elegant but still effective dropkicks! Then to pay Wes back she drops a headbutt onto his nuts!

CROWD
?

JADE
Boootytime~!

Jade gets that big rump shaking like she has the engine of a Boeing in her thong and then flipps over for the moonsault onto Wes. But as she stands up she got rocked with a BIG BOOT from Ignatius that sends her over the ropes!

RENEE
Oh my god, what a kick!

Thing went from good to awful for Ignatius, however, as Maya rocks him with an Inheritance Kick!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Maya is set upon by Wes, and the daughter of Ned and son of Simon trade high impact moves. Wes, being bigger, got the better of Maya with ease and sets up for his World Wide Wes leaping mushroom stomp. Only things change when FABIAN NYSTROM arrives with a steel chair.

WES
?

Fabian tossed the chair to Wes, but his aim is god awful and the chair winds up in Maya's hands!

MAYA
Hheheheehee.

Maya cold clocks Wes with the chair knocking his ass all the way out the ring!

"YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT!

Then she delivers an iMaya to Ignatius that lands him face first on the steel chair! Fabian was tackled by Jade and could only listen in horror as Val Venis counted the one, two, three!

Winner: C02, via pinfall! New champions!

All the good guys and good girls emptied from the locker room to celebrate C02's success! And of course their mom, step mom and Uncle Terry were there as well.

RENEE
C02 have made history, gang! The first team to win the OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions, The OAOAST World Tag Team Championships, and The TMW Tag Team Championships!

FADE OUT