OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 10/25/07

Chanel #99

THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

PRESENTED IN HD

Blasting on the screen is our introductory video, showcasing the adrenaline fueled thrill ride that is OAOAST programming. As the video cycles through close ups of key characters, and the death defying spots and stunts they routinely preform, Party Like a Rockstar provides a thumping soundtrack. The video finally closes out with a black and white image of Zack Malibu starring sternly over his bare shoulder.

HDLOGOBD.jpg

The logo dissolves, and the image is recreated into a suit clad Coach and Cole, standing in the middle of the spiral staircase that hangs at the side of entrance stage. The chaotic flickering of the numerous video screens, plays soft white and blue illumination off their faces as they prepare us for the night's show.

COLE
Folks, welcome to Toronto, welcome to HeldDOWN! Michael Cole standing right beside The Coach for this week's edition of sports entertainment's highest rating program, OAOAST HeldDOWN! As we head into our own fall classic, The Halloween Spectacular, we're going to get treated to some heated matches tonight!

COACH
You damn right, son. Team Heyross will be showing off the skills that have made them the greatest team never to win an OAOAST tag team championship, Marvin and Melvin Nerdly return to action, Sandman battles Reject in what's gonna be a legendary title for title match. And my big dog pitbull, Felix Strutter is gonna have big thangs poppin in his hometown of the big TO.

COLE
And let's not forget that The Love Doctors are just seconds away from a battle with their hated rivals in The Beverly Hills Blonds!

*WHIIIR!*
*WHIIIR!*

Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' you

BUFFER
The following tag team event is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Windy City, at a total combine weight of 436 pounds, MAX ANDERSON and STEVEN PIGLEY…THE LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVEEEEE DOCTOORRRRSSSS!!

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

The handsome young doctors from Windy City Hospital delight the ladies with their exploits, including a personal strip-tease for a woman with a sign mentioning tonight’s show is part of her bachelorette party!

COLE
How about that? Taking your girlfriends to a OAOAST event for your bachelorette party. You go, girl!

COACH
The OAOAST’s popularity never ceases to amaze me, Cole. We have a little bit of everything here. That said, if those girls are looking for a good time…well, they’re in luck. Guess who’s up next?

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime

BUFFER
Their opponents, now arriving on the red carpet with MOLLY NERDLY, represent the Enterprise and reside in Beverly Hills 90210, “BOX OFFICE” SIMON SINGLETON and “THE HANDSOME HUSTLER” NED BLANCHARD… THE BEVERLY HILLS BLON… :huh:

Ring announcer Michael Buffer stops his introduction after spotting the Blonds in street clothes and Simon Singleton in a NECK BRACE. Called by Ned, Buffer hands over the microphone.

NED
As entertainers, our job is to put smiles on your faces. Whether you love us or hate us, we don’t really care because we’re richer and more famous than you’ll ever be!

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

SIMON
:P

NED
But a near tragedy almost occurred on the show last week. The fact Simon is able to walk is a testament to this man’s conditioning and the healthcare program offered by Enterprise employees, where the finest doctors are just a phone call away. Doctors who treat their patients, not hurt them like Steven Pigely. Because it was a lariat from that man which caused Simon to suffer a neck injury. It’s a minor injury, but it will prevent us from wrestling tonight.

“BOO!”

COLE
Well that’s not a surprise. It was the OAOAST’s hope that Ned could find a replacement, such as another Enterprise member.

NED
Instead of postponing the match till a later date, OAOAST officials threat to fine and suspend us despite the fact we have a valid doctor’s note that confirms Simon’s injury. It seems as though the Board of Directors are still ticked off about a rib the Enterprise played on them a while back. Fortunately a couple of good Samaritans step forward and volunteered to take our place. So it’s our please to introduce the man who signs our checks, accompanied by his Director of Security CPA, Mackenzie DeCenzo and tag partner Christian Wright…Theodore Moneymaker!

Tailored suits, show of your cars
Fine hotels and big cigars
Up for grabs, up for a price

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Now this is a surprise. I don’t think The Love Doctors mind this substitution at all. They came so close to defeating Theodore Moneymaker and Christian Wright at Zero Hour. You also know they haven’t forgotten how the Enterprise tried to slander their names after rejecting a business proposal that could have gotten their medical license revoked.

COACH
There are no moral victories in professional wrestling, Cole, just winners and losers. But I find the OAOAST threatening to fine and suspend the Beverly Hills Blonds for being unable to compete disgusting. With all the problems that plague wrestling, you’d think the OAOAST would be more supportive of its talent.

The music of AC/DC blares through the loud speakers as the Enterprise exchange pleasantries ringside. Suddenly, the group becomes surrounded by OAOAST officials who order the Blonds to the back.

“YEAH!”

COACH
Oh, come on. Like they’d interfere in the match.

Once cooler heads prevail, the Blonds agree to the request and return backstage with Molly.

* DINGDING *

Christian Wright backs Steven Pigley in the corner, but rather than break cleanly The Natural fakes a blow to the head, causing the doctor to cover up in self-defense, and drives his knee into the midsection!

MONEYMAKER
:lol:

Wright smashes Pigley into the turnbuckle located in the Enterprise corner and tags Theodore Moneymaker. But the first ever One & Only World tag team champions are unable to keep Steven isolated in their corner, as the Doctor of Love fights his way out and makes the tag to his colleague. Rapid-fire PALM STRIKES and SPINNING BACKFISTS put Moneymaker on his heels, but the Billion Dollar Heir answers back with a well placed kick to the gut. Backed against the ropes Anderson has nowhere to go as Moneymaker tees off, chopping him with all his might. Then an Irish whip, but Max reverses and nails Theodore on the rebound with the ANDERSON SPINEBUSTER!!

COLE
Dr. Max with the quick cover!

COACH
The Love Doctors trying to score a cheap one, Cole. But I’ll give them this: at least they understand the longer the match goes the less likely they are of winning. Teddy and CW are the two most finely conditioned men in the OAOAST.

ONE…

KICKOUT!

Anderson stuns Moneymaker with a series of right hands, but not enough to prevent Theodore from reversing an Irish whip of his own. Unfortunately it leads to a blind tag and a sell off of Enterprise stock as Moneymaker is caught going up for a leapfrog and drilled with a SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE!

“YEAH!”

COLE
A modified Defibrillator! One with extra high voltage!

ONE…

TWO…

THR-- NO!

The pin is broken up by Christian Wright, who then baits Anderson inside to keep the ref busy while he dumps Pigley over the top and sends him crashing shoulder-first into the steel steps! Needless to say, the loud noise caused by the collision garners the attention of referee Charles Robinson and a stern warning for Christian Wright.

COLE
The ends justify the means, right, Coach?

COACH
Actions speak louder than words, Cole. Everything was going The Love Doctors way, and now look at them. One move shift all the momentum back to the Enterprise.

Steven rolls back in clutching his shoulder, but Theodore Moneymaker shows no mercy, slamming the doctor on his arm before punishing the shoulder with successive knee drops. An exchange is made and Christian Wright drops a BIG ELBOW onto the outstretched arm of Dr. Steven from the middle rope!

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

Wright bars the arm and presses his left knee against Pigley’s face, grinding the other side in the canvas!

COLE
Did the Enterprise have a bad quarter or what? I don’t recall this kind of aggression from Christian Wright in the past. But it’s clear their strategy is to take away the arm used to deliver that decapitating lariat.

COACH
CW and Teddy want another reign as tag champions, Cole. They won’t get there being nice guys. Just look at The Love Doctors; they haven’t been there at all!

*OINK!*
*OINK!*
*OINK!*

MACKENZIE
:huh:

COACH
Are these idiots doing what I think they are?

COLE
We’ve had a couple of first here tonight -- a bachelorette party and oinking to rally behind Dr. Steven Pigley!

Incredibly, the power of the oink works. Steven powers to his feet and hammers Christian square between the eyes until he breaks the arm-bar, then levels him with a standing dropkick!

“YEAH!”

Now it’s a race to see who can make the tag first. Wright is the closest to his corner, but he’s yet to shake off the cobwebs. Pigley hasn’t even begun to move, laid out on his side in a world of hurt. Meanwhile, Theodore has replaced CW as the legal man and brings Steven up to a vertical base for a clothesline, but Pigley rolls through and tags out!

COLE
Oh, yeah! He did it! He was able to tag the fresh man!

Dr. Max goes back to the line of attack that worked so well for him in the opening minutes, a combination of PALM STRIKES and SPINNING BACKFISTS that knock the Billion Dollar Heir off his feet!

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT!

Theodore is whipped in, UP and OVER courtesy of a BAAAAAACK body drop. Anderson patiently waits as Moneymaker staggers to his feet, then kicks him in the gut and delivers a CRADLE PILEDRIVER!

COLE
Just how bad do the Love Doctors want to win; they’re incorporating new moves into their offense on the fly!

Instead of going for the cover Max heads to the top…

COACH
This is a mistake right here. Mark my words.

…and drops down with a 450 SPLASH!!

COLE
You were saying?

COACH
:firedevil:

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!

NO!!

Charles Robinson waves off the pin as CW dives on Max to breakup the count! Dr. Steven returns to the mix, bad shoulder and all, and dukes it out with The Natural. Christian rakes the eyes and takes aim with a SUPERKICK…but Steven ducks and Wright CROTCHES HIMSELF ON THE TOP ROPE! Fortunately the Love Doctors are kind enough to assist CW, who’s straddling the top, to the floor with a DOUBLE DROPKICK!

“YEAH!”

MACKENZIE
:o

The focus shifts to the upper right corner of the ring as Theodore is prepped for a Gurney to the Center of the Earth. Sensing defeat, Mackie hops on the apron to chat with the referee while CPA slips inside and catches Steven flying off the top with a FRONT SPINEBUSTER, then nails Max with a BIG BOOT!

“BOO!”

The jeers turn to cheers as Charles Robinson calls for the bell.

* DINGDINGDING *

COACH
Don’t tell me he saw that. He couldn’t have.

After a brief conversation with Michael Buffer, Charles walks over to the fallen Love Doctors and RAISES THEIR HANDS!

COLE
The Docs have won it!

COACH
No way!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please. The winners of the match, as result of a disqualification… THE LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVEEEEE DOCTOORRRRSSSS!!

Doctor, doctor, give me the news
I've got a bad case--

The music is abruptly cut as the BEVERLY HILLS BLONDS join CPA in a 3 on 1 assault.

“BOO!”

COLE
This is totally unnecessary. No reason for this at all. The match is over, damnit! Somebody get help out here. Now!

Following a DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK on Steven and SPIKE PILEDRIVER on Max, the Blonds place both Docs near each other and come off opposite corners with a BIG SPLASH!

COACH
The Atomic Blond!

OAOAST officials finally arrive to restore order, getting the Enterprise out of the ring.

COLE
What a situation we have here. And I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of it.

* COMMERCIAL *

COLE
Welcome back to the program, ladies and gentlemen. What a situation we just had. In case you missed it, here’s what went down.

MOMENTS AGO

The focus shifts to the upper right corner of the ring as Theodore is prepped for a Gurney to the Center of the Earth. Sensing defeat, Mackie hops on the apron to chat with the referee while CPA slips inside and catches Steven flying off the top with a FRONT SPINEBUSTER, then nails Max with a BIG BOOT!

“BOO!”

The jeers turn to cheers as Charles Robinson calls for the bell.

* DINGDINGDING *

COACH
Don’t tell me he saw that. He couldn’t have.

After a brief conversation with Michael Buffer, Charles walks over to the fallen Love Doctors and RAISES THEIR HANDS!

* CLIP *

The music is abruptly cut as the BEVERLY HILLS BLONDS join CPA in a 3 on 1 assault.

“BOO!”

COLE
This is totally unnecessary. No reason for this at all. The match is over, damnit! Somebody get help out here. Now!

Following a DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK on Steven and SPIKE PILEDRIVER on Max, the Blonds place both Docs near each other and come off opposite corners with a BIG SPLASH!

COLE
Well, fans, during the break we were handed a note from Anglesault’s office and he has booked a 6-man tag for next week’s big Halloween Specactular between the Beverly Hills Blonds and CPA vs. The Love Doctors and a partner of their choice. Again…

HALLOWEEN SPECACTULAR
Beverly Hills Blonds & CPA vs. The Love Doctors & ?

COLE
What a match-up that should be. Now let's go to the ring for more action...

Or not. Josh Matthews stands backstage with "After Hours" Felix Strutter.

JOSH
Felix Strutter, we found out last week that you have been granted a rematch for the OAOAST Heartland title against Sandman9000, and that match will take place in six days at OAOAST's Halloween Spectacular!  Your thoughts?

STRUTTER
You know, Josh, people ask me every day, "Felix, you used to be such a nice guy, why did you become so "cocky""?  Well, there's nothing wrong with being confident in your abilities...that's not being cocky.  And do you know why I'm so confident in my abilities?  Because I'm a WINNER.

*crowd cheers*

STRUTTER
Do you know why I became a two-time Heartland champion?  Because I'm a WINNER.

*crowd cheers*

STRUTTER
And do you know why I left this LOSER country, Canada, and moved to Cali?  Because I'm a WINNER.

*crowd BOOS, as Josh looks on in shock.*

STRUTTER
And Sandman9000...you may be a scary dude to most people, you may have a threshhold for pain like no other man!  But in just six days, I'm gonna come knocking on your door...and the treat I take back, will be my OAOAST Heartland championship.  You know why?

*Strutter looks at Josh, who starts to talk, before Strutter stops him and smiles.*

STRUTTER
Because I'm a winner.

*crowd boos*

STRUTTER
But don't worry, I'm not going to let you go empty handed...I've got a BIG treat, a BIG surprise for you, right here later tonight.  So just stick around.

Strutter walks off, as Josh looks on.

*Back to Sofa Central*

COLE
Well, Felix Strutter letting us know that he's relocated, apparently, and that he's also got a surprise for Sandman later tonight, what could that possibly be?

COACH
I don't know, but I'm anxious to see it!

COLE
Well, you and me both, but coming up...

COMMERCIALS!

COMING UP NEXT
Felix Strutter returns home. Or does he?
NEXT

Je t'adore, Je t'adore...

Girls, Girls, Girls hits, as Felix Strutter makes his way into the pink strobe that engulfs the entryway, to the boos of the crowd.

COLE
Well, we heard from this man earlier tonight, and now we're going to see Felix Strutter in action!  Let's go to the ring!

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  Making his way to the ring...now residing in San Jose, California...

*crowd boos*

weighing in at 218 pounds..."AFTER HOURS" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXX
XXXXXX SSSSSSSSSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

COACH
San Jose, huh?  He's got good taste!

COLE
Expensive, too!

COACH
Yeah, but look at this guy, look at what he's accomplished, he can handle it!  I mean, this guy's got to be the frontrunner right now for Most Improved Wrestler in the OAOAST!

Strutter rolls into the ring and poses, taunting fans along the way, as they boo him.

BUFFER
His opponent...from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 215 pounds...Gary Carpenter!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
Gary Carpenter, the opposition for "After Hours" Felix Strutter here tonight!

The two circle the ring and tie up, and Strutter grabs a side headlock.  Carpenter shoves him off, and Strutter comes back with a shoulder check, taking Carpenter down to the mat.  Strutter then goes to the ropes again, hops over Carpenter, then reverses Carpenter's attempted hiptoss to one of his own!

COLE
And a nice counter there by Felix Strutter!

Strutter plays to the crowd, drawing boos, as Carpenter gets to his feet.  The two tie up again, as this time it's Carpenter who grabs the side headlock.  Strutter shoves him off, and drops down.  Carpenter ducks an elbow, then goes for a flying bodypress, but Strutter drops down again, and Carpenter crashes into the mat!

COACH
More smart thinking from Felix!

Strutter points to his head, indicating as such, as the crowd boos.  He then picks up Carpenter, and drops him throat-first across the top rope.  He then grabs him in another side headlock.  He picks him up to his feet, then goes for a slam...but Carpenter slides behind the back, and executes a scoop slam!

COACH
Whoa!

COLE
And look at Gary Carpenter mount some offense here!

Carpenter executes a second scoop slam, as the crowd starts to get behind him!  He then whips Strutter into the ropes, and attempts a dropkick, but Strutter hooks the ropes, and Carpenter takes a bad spill again!

COACH
Don't get too excited, Cole!  Felix isn't going to be thrown off his game that easy!

Strutter picks up Carpenter in a corner, and stomps away, then brings him out and executes a DDT!  He then picks up Carpenter, and underhooks him.

COACH
Here it is, Cole!

Strutter lifts Carpenter, and brings him down with the THUNDER BAY THROTTLE~!!!!!11111

COLE
Thunder Bay Throttle, put it in the book!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
The winner of the match..."AFTER HOURS" FFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXX
XXXXXX SSSSSSSSSSSTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

COLE
Felix Strutter ready for Sandman9000 in six days at the Halloween Spectacular, but we've still got more to come tonight, as he's promised a big surprise for the reigning Heartland champion!

COMMERCIALS

HeldDOWN Returns

We're taken backstage where Terry Taylor hangs out in the state of the art OAOAST interview lounge. In the background, Los Conquistadors sit on a cushy leather couch playing a tense round of Madden on the 360. What a life that must be, only work once a month, do it for about two minutes, and then spend the rest of time playing videogames.

TAYLOR
Terry Taylor, backstage awaiting the arrival of four time OAOAST tag team champions, Chicks Over Dicks! But, I haven't seen any sight of the girls. Usually they like to start robbing me of self esteem a couple minutes early to get into a groove.

Suddenly, a male production assistant comes running up to Terry, out of breath, and frayed by nervousness.

P.A.
Oh, man, Terry! Krista has been kidnapped! Just swiped from her dressing room! I called the mounties, but there's nothing they can do! Who can we get to save her?

WHOOOSH!

Whatever could that sound be? Why its none other then Krista Isadora Duncan, shunning her typical “cutting edge of fashion” look, to wear a skin tight black spandex bodysuit, adorned with a sparkling red tornado on the front.

KRISTA (standing in triumphant superhero pose)
This sounds like a job for the Blond Tornado!

TAYLOR
:huh:

KRISTA
Technically, I should spin when I walk, but, after throwing up a quarter of my bodyweight, that become sort of a very bad idea.

TAYLOR
Hahha! The Blond Tornado? Is this your costume for the battle royal?

KRISTA
No, Terry, I often enjoy dressing up like a total fucking retard for no real apparent reason.  Of course, its my costume, you turd burglar. I thought of going as “pigs in a blanket” but it was so hard to fit all your sisters into that little tiny blanket! Hey, I'm just kidding, Terry, your sisters are beautiful women, and when your oldest finally gives birth, do you think she'd let me keep one of the puppies?  

TAYLOR
I'll have you know my sister's puppies go for two thousand a pop!

KRISTA
Was that before or after her bout with herpes? But, seriously, Terry, I'm challenging the classic male archetype of superhero and if I can encourage teenage boys and gay/bi/curious girls to celebrate their sexuality through self gratification then  right on!

TAYLOR
Power to the people, my snowbunny sister! But, I have to know, are you mad that the original tag title match was switched from a Run For The Gold to what may be a very overcrowded costume battle royal due to the meddling of Molly Nerdly?

KRISTA
Mad? Mad? Dears heavens no, good pilgrim! Terrence Taylor what kind of vengeful Jezebel have you pegged me as? Why I'm the epitome of sunshine and blue skies, of cute newborn kittens, yet to be molested by one Terrence Taylor, of the crack of the bat in spring training, of the first taste of a warm oatmeal cookie on a lazy spring afternoon. How could I ever begrudge dear Molly Nerdly her efforts to turn a simple gimmick match into a convoluted hell, which will only yield a mass evacuation of the arena and the fastest ratings drop in TSM history since Who Wants To Be a Pole Dancer: Failed Republican presidential candidate edition. But, man, can Elizabeth Dole grind that ass to some Pussycat Dolls! And Anglesault! Our cherished leader, how I love him, and all men, really. It takes a village, Terry! What a joy it is to toil under a man whos finds it unnecessary to read contracts that were no doubt composed by the legal equivalent of fetal cream syndrome and then compound the problem by throwing in twelve other teams who are already so unpopular that they couldn't get a pop if their last name was corn. My only hope is that when I stab him sixty times with a butter knife, his heart explodes with rainbows, and the ghosts of Yankees greats greet his arrival into heaven.

TAYLOR
For those of you who'd like to send your condolences to the Sault family after Krista brutally murders him, please log onto OAOAST.com for information.  Say Krista, where is Alix at anyway?

KRISTA
Good question. It's about that point in time where she's supposed to start ruining my day.

ALIX (off screen)
My ears are burning, and not just because I dipped them in lighter fluid!

Alix walks onto the scene, looking as though she just participated in a vigorous workout. Her hair is slightly frizzed, and small beads of sweat drip off her forehead.

KRISTA
And where have you been, and how many grams of illegal narcotics have been with you?

ALIX
Quick, Alix you gotta think of something. Make like a tampon and apply yourself! Uh, I was down at The Ford theater checking out Our American Cousin, with my homie John Wilkes Booth. And that dude Abe Lincoln, yo, that zz-top looking whiteboy be crazy as hell. We just wanna get our smoke on, our Hen on, our grind, our Nasir Jones, our itty bitty and kin, and he's busting his gun, screaming he's gonna bang on bitch ass Crips, talking about putting hands on our mark ass Crip to the C.  We didn't have any choice but to send a round through his cerebellum. But if Ulysses S Grant asks, Booth told me were going to Dairy Queen. I'm not getting caught up on charges for none of ya'll.  

KRISTA
Easy, Krista, remember your karma. Buddah don't like ugly. Or spousal abuse for that matter.

ALIX (literally patting herself on the back)
Alix, ya still got the magic touch! High five!

Alix tries to give herself a high five, but misses and ends up hitting herself in the nose.

ALIX
Yeah that may have been kinda embarrassing, just a little.

KRISTA
Wait a moment. What's that smell?

ALIX
Ewww, Terry! Dude, I keep on asking you to change your friggin diaper before you interview us!

KRISTA
No, I'm used to Terry's rampant stench of urine and feces by now. This is something else. Are you wearing a new perfume? You smell like those self-loathing dykes at those Gay Californians for Bush meetings. All two of them. Am I going to have flush your voter registration card down the toilet like I did when you voted for Marey Carey for Governor? She wasn't even that hot!

ALIX
No, its just leftover from the woman I've been sleeping with behind your back for the last two months.

The girls share a good laugh over Alix's comment.

KRISTA
Its a good thing, you're kidding otherwise I'd be well on my way to becoming the LGBT version of OJ Simpson.

ALIX
Hey, why are we talking about the famous murders of the mid nineties when we could be having sex in the shower?

KRISTA
Alix, Terry Taylor is standing right there!

ALIX
Oh! Well in that case, I was just going take a shower to get clean, so comeon Krissy and clean your dirty girl up!

TAYLOR
Um..uh..uh....uh....girls, with so many teams in the battle royal do you think the fans should be worried about your chances of retaining your title belts?

ALIX
Have you ever noticed that every time I'm about to hook up with my gorgeous fitness model girlfriend, you want to ask me about sweaty dudes fondling each other? Why is that? Look, Double T, I've been around long enough to know that, like, if you're mommy gives you twenty bucks to get the heck out the house when your uncle Joe comes over the trailer, then unless you like family reunions to be the most awkward and uncomfortable place on earth, then you should probably take that money and head to splitsville. Terry, I've also dropped enough acid in the past hour to think that the battle royal consists of the cast of Full House, and that John Lennon and Sly Stallone are playing backgammon on your head. But, anywho, there's like zero need to worry about us, Mr.T, because we're gonna win-win-win or my name isn't Jodie Foster!

TAYLOR
But, Alix, your name isn't Jodie Foster.

ALIX
But wouldn't it be hella rad if it was? She and I could hang out, go down to the lake and skip rocks, and in a fit of awkward, adolescent desire, engage me in some tender groping at tennis camp.

KRISTA
While Ally fantasizes about the Lifestyles of The Rich and Closeted, let the Blonde Tornado answer your question, Terry. The OAOAST marketing department, and all the announcers can act like the guys in battle royal are a threat to anything besides being congressionally investigated in a steroid ring , but when they rejoin the rest of us here on planet earth where up is up, left is left, and Terry Taylor isn't allowed within thirty feet of young boys, they can finally see that those chumps couldn't even hold our sports bra long enough to get aroused. The only thing we have to worry about is whether Ned will revisit his infamous ejaculating penis costume he so foolishly wore to his nephews kindergarten costume party four years ago, and if the dry cleaner will blab to the press when I ask her if she can fake semen out this costume. As for the rest of the lames in this little match, I suggest they check the weather report, there could be tornado coming through.

WHOOOOSH!!

The Blonde Tornado “flies” away from the scene, leaving Alix to finish up with Terry Taylor.

ALIX
If you think that tag line sucked, just imagine hearing it when she's on her third bottle of Tequila and the strapon is set to maximum vibrate.

TAYLOR
Oh, I will! I certainly will! Alix, thank you and your superhero girlfriend for joining me, once again. It's been one hell of an adventure and a tremendous pleasure interviewing you both these past couple of years.

ALIX
Uh, is there like a piano about to fall on me or something? I ain't dead yet, dude. I got a few more years before the cocaine overdose my psychic predicted.

TAYLOR
I just want to say thank you.

ALIX
Oh no! If you hug me, I'll so scream rape on you. No joke, dude.

Ignoring that warning, Terry gives Alix a heartfelt hug.

ALIX
Rape! Rape! Ra-didly-dong-ape!

While Alix awaits help, we go to break.

COMMERCIAL

COMING UP NEXT
THE BOIZ ARE BACK IN TOWN (AGAIN)
MARVIN AND MELVIN VS BLONDE AND FAQU
NEXT

OAOAST HeldDOWN is brought to you by....
Lions For Lambs-In theatres November 9th
Subway-Eat Fresh
Ununm-Better Benefits At Work

As we return to HeldDOWN~!, "The Church Of Hot Addiction" by Cobra Starship hits. Those fans who don't watch our weekly weekend show OAOAST Syndicated and therefore don't get to see many of our 'up and coming' workers in action are confused, until through the entrance doors walks British Columbia's favourite son James Blonde. Looking every inch the superstar in his long, faux fur coat, Blonde swaggers to the ring as a few steps behind him, the monstrous Faqu trails behind.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag-team contest is scheduled for one fall! On the way to the ring are team number one... total combined weight, five hundred and nine pounds. They are the team of "THE MOVER FROM VANCOUVER" JJAAAAAAAMMEEEEEESSSS BBLLLLLLLOOOOOOONNDDEEEEE... and, "THE SAMOAN WRECKING BALL"... FFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Faqu and Blonde are returning tonight from suspension, after their 'pitch invasion' during the Penalty Shootout between Nathaniel Black and Jamie O'Hara. Their cohort Black is still under suspension as O'Hara sits at home on the DL list. As you'll remember, he took that soccer ball clean in the face and has been suffering from blurred vision ever since. And we certainly wish Jamie a speedy recovery and look forward to having him back on HeldDOWN~!

As Blonde slides into the ring and shows off his fine taste in faux fur, the menacing frame of Faqu climbs the steps and has Buffer and referee Mike Chioda backing into a further away corner.

COACH
Well, Faqu and Blonde are unbeaten in tag team competition since HI-YAH got bought out. But until now they've not even been in consideration for a One and Only Tag Team Title shot, so maybe they've got reason to be frustrated with the OAOAST.

COLE
Personally, I think Black's got in their ear. But that's another story for another time.

Blonde stands behind Faqu, who stares down the empty aisleway breathing deeply and noisily, talking in his partner's ear and generally psyching him up. As this happens, the opening to "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by The Scorpions begins to hum around the arena.

COLE
Speaking of returns...

As the sock kicks into gear, the entrance doors part and for the first time in a couple of months they summon out The Christ Air Express! The twin brothers jog onto the stage and hit a leaping double-high five, before marching on to the ring with hand-slaps for all! With a new look, The Express wear new long wrestling tights, decked out in orange and blue and also sport new shorter haircuts.

BUFFER
And their opponents... now residing in Laguna Beach, California! They weigh in a total combined weight of three hundred, seventy five pounds... here are MARV and MEL, THE CHRIST AIR... EEEEEXXXXPPRRRREEEEESSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Earlier in the week, we got a few words from the new and improved Christ Air Express, about their new direction in their career. Let's take a look...

OAOAST

A small square box SWOOPS~ in and settles on the upper right hand side of the picture. In front of the OAOAST HeldDOWN~! backdrop stand the brothers Nerdly.

MEL
AngleSlam 2007 will go down as the worst night in our career. But out of adversity comes triumph. We've been sitting at home for months now, watching The Heavenly Rockers, Holly-Wood and our own brother Abdullah terrorising the OAOAST tag-team division. We looked at ourselves and damnit, we wanted to help. We wanted to come back and tear ass through those SOBs. But let's face it, what were The Sk8ter Boiz gonna do?

MARV
We've spent the last couple of years in the OAOAST living a joke. Everywhere we go, we have to carry around that stigma of being jokes. Nobody expected us to come back for revenge. Nobody cared. Well, we came to realise in our time away the team we can be. Life is short, too short to be laughing stocks through all of it. We've been OAOAST Tag Team Champions before but let's face it, that doesn't count. I mean, come on, we celebrated our title win with a cake from our old school-teacher for crying out loud! During our time away, we got a phonecall from somebody who made us realise what we can achieve if we put our minds to it. If we straighten up, ditch the crap and ge serious, we can make a real difference in the OAOAST. We can be Champions again. We can get our retribution.

MEL
First though, we had to ditch the stigmas. The stigma of The Sk8ter Boiz. The stigma of Hell Mel and The Marv. The stigma of being 'The Nerdly Brothers'. From this moment on, we're Nerdlys in name only. From now on, we're just MARV and MEL. We're not The Sk8ter Boiz. From now on, we're are The Christ Air Express. And from now on, you're gonna see a whole new MARV and MEL!

MARV makes the "RAWK" hand signal.

HELDDOWN~!

Back to live action and MARV and MEL have long since hit the ring. Infact, we're about ready to go as MARV elects to start for his team. On the opposite side, Blonde has to virtually coax his volatile partner into starting the match on the apron.

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
Well, with all that said, we're ready to go. Both of these teams will be involved in the Costume Battle Royal at the Halloween Spectacular next Wednesday night, with a chance to become One And Only World Tag Team Champions! And a big chance to get some momentum going for them tonight.

Blonde swaggers over to MARV and shows no respect what-so-ever for the new and improved 'Sk8ter Boi' as he shoves him in the chest! Knocked a couple of steps backwards MARV shows his days of being treated a joke are long over as he shoves Blonde right back! Blonde doesn't look convinced though, smirking as he throws a clothesline at MARV. But MARV ducks the line, catching Blonde as he turns around and unloading with a series of short elbows. With Blonde backed up, MARV tries a whip... reversed, MARV sent for the ride. But as he rebounds MARV goes low, baseball sliding through the legs of the set Blonde. Quickly to his feet, MARV jumps up onto the confused Blonde's shoulders and pushes forward, taking him over with a Victory Roll...

No!

Blonde tries again with the clothesline and again comes up with nought. MARV ducks underneath the clothesline and comes off the ropes, throwing a dropkick to knock Blonde down. Back up scrambles Blonde, the fact he's clearly getting frustrated causing him to march right into an armdrag which MARV hangs onto with an armbar.

COLE
And no ring-rust from MARV thus far!

COACH
What the hell is this with the names? MARV and MEL? Are the capitals supposed to be intimidating? Are they Japanese wrestlers all of a sudden?

COLE
You'd have to ask whoever's behind their makeover.

Bringing Blonde to his feet by the arm, MARV tags out to MEL. The (ever so slightly) older twin comes off the top with an axehandle to the arm and takes over with a quick wringer. Blonde goes straight to the gut with a knee though, breaking that up. Backing MEL up, Blonde shoots his opponent off the ropes and lowers his head ready for a backdrop. He telegraphs the move, as so many do, which allows MEL the time to adjust and leapfrog over him on the run. MEL continues into the ropes as Blonde looks up wondering why he 'backdropped' nothing but thin air, finding MEL soaring towards him with a Crossbody!

No!

Again Blonde rushes in. And again, he gets armdragged over and placed in the armBAR~!

COLE
Again, fine wrestling from The Express. This is what they're capable of, this is what the reinvention is about, to try and accentuate the positives without the past hanging over them.

COACH
So, some new tights and some capital letters, suddenly they're a level above Faqu and James Blonde?

COLE
If anybody in the OAOAST knows about re-inventing themselves in an effort to get some respect, it's James Blonde and Faqu.

With the arm still barred, Blonde climbs to his feet and uses MEL's skater hairdo for some leverage. The referee quickly makes sure he stops that and MEL instantly wrings out the arm again. And again. And again, the third wringer causing Blonde to flip over onto his back! Blonde kicks his feet in frustration as MEL hangs onto the wrist and reaches out a foot for the tag.

COLE
Ah, the old foot-tag. There's the sign of a great tag-team!

MEL flattens out the arm on the canvas, using the five count to his advantage while MARV comes off the top with a big kneedrop! Rolling away holding his arm, Blonde finds himself stuck in a neutral corner and is left with no other option than to beg off. He even goes so far as to offer his hand in friendship. Ever the nice-guy, MARV is happy to accept... in order to pull Blonde up by the hand and wring out the arm again!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Another tag is made by The CAE, the arm held out for a Top Rope Double Stomp from MEL!

COLE
I'm telling you, MARV and MEL are on point here tonight!

COACH
I'm sure The Heavenly Rockers are quaking in their boots.

COLE
They ought to be. MEL and MARV have not forgotten what happened to them, I guarantee you. Let's not forget, Melody Nerdly will return to The Love Shack at Halloween Spectacular too. The Heavenly Rockers are making a lot of enemies and sooner or later, it's going to come back to bite them!

Re-asserting the pressure on the arm, MEL snapmares Blonde to the canvas and bars up the arm. He again reaches his far foot back in order to offer the tag. But this time, the twins aren't on the same page. MARV isn't looking at his partner, as his attention has been taken by the sudden arrival of THE HEAVENLY ROCKERS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Well, speak of the devils. What the hell are they doing out here!?

COACH
I dunno, scouting?

Grinning away, Synth and Logan stroll to the ring, Holly-Wood wrapped around her husband like a python. MARV isn't the only one who notices The Heavenly Rockers' presence, as referee Chioda ducks out of the ring to wave them to the back. Synth and Logan takes great delight in telling the ref they're just watching the match though. And they take even more delight as the distraction allows Blonde, having got to his knees, to hit MEL with a LOWBLOW!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE
Damnit. It didn't take long for The Heavenly Rockers to play their part in this one, huh?

Still nursing his arm, Blonde walks to his corner and makes sure Chioda is watching as he makes the tag to Faqu.

COACH
Oh here we go!

COLE
Here comes The Wrecking Ball.

Faqu continues to snort away as he walks over to MEL. By the head he drags MEL off the canvas, backing the defenceless Canadian up into a neutral corner...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and hitting him with a chop so hard in hurts MARV!! MEL drops to one knee in the corner, as on the outside the sound of laughter echoes from Synth and Logan's direction. The 300+ pound Faqu just stands over MEL for a couple of seconds, before suddenly pouncing as he grips his taped fingers into the neck of MEL. He drags him upright again...

*SLAP!*

"OOOOOOOOHHH!"

...and destroys his well-defined chest with another thunderous chop!!

COACH
Man oh man! You can hear that in the cheapseats!

COLE
And look at Logan and Synth, standing there laughing at this!

Bringing MEL out of the corner, Faqu scoops up and then slams MEL down, all with complete ease. Taking a couple of steps backwards The Samoan Wrecking Ball then measures his prey, before leaping up and dropping a big headbutt into the shoulder blade of MEL! Blonde quickly 'encourages' his partner to make the cover and Faqu does just that...

No!

From the floor, The Heavenly Rockers cheer Faqu on. Hearing this in the distance, Faqu looks over in their direction and just shoots a glare at The Rockers who suddenly become very defensive. It's only when a chant of "SLUT!" starts up through the arena that they stop trying make friends with the Samoan.

LOGAN
:devil:

Blonde gets tagged back in and heads straight up to his middle rope. Clenching up the fist, Blonde stands tall on the second rope and shows off the dual Canadian/Japanese sweatbands on his wrist as he comes off the middle rope with the Marty Jannetty Fistdro...

...NO! MEL rolls out of the way and Blonde hits nothing but canvas!

"YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

The crowd in Orlando cheer... but not just for Blonde's misfortune. The Heavenly Rockers are suddenly heading off to a new position over by the announce table, because LOS DIABLOS DE FUEGO have made their way out from the back and in their direction.

COLE
Oh yeah!

COACH
Now hang on a second, this isn't a lumberjill match! What are these fruits doing out here?

COLE
They're keeping an eye on Logan and Synth methinks!

The greatest rock 'n' wrestling band of all-time don't look too happy as Los Diablos pitch up in The Christ Air Express corner, the pitchfork pointing in Holly's direction. MARV looks a little distracted at the uninvited guests for a second, before getting behind MEL's attempt to make a tag.

COLE
We've got a lot of combustable elements around the ring right now, Los Diablos, The Heavenly Rockers... and now, MEL looking for a tag in the ring. We've gotta take a quick break, this match will continue, don't go anywhere!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

We return to HeldDOWN~!... and, surprisingly, to a close-up of THE MARDI GRAS HOMEWRECKING CREW! Yes, Rico and Lucius have decided to join in the party and stand watching on from the stage, discussing something behind hands which block out the intrusive camera.

Back in the ring meanwhile, MARV has since entered the ring as the legal man and is on the move with James Blonde. Sent into the corner, MARV goes up and over the charge from Blonde, who ends up crashing into the turnbuckles. As Blonde then staggers from the corner, up pops MARV with a Hurricanrana...

No!

COLE
Two count there, welcome back to HeldDOWN~! and as you can see, we've got even more onlookers now. The Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew getting a bird's eye view of the action. All of these men out here will be in the Tag Team Title battle royal at The Halloween Spectacular, but we might not have to wait that long for it to break down between these teams!

MARV leaves the ring and heads up to the top rope, waiting for Blonde to come his way. Below him, The Heavenly Rockers look on and start to shout abuse the moment MARV looks their way... all this allowing Blonde to rush forward and CROTCH MARV on the top turnbuckle!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
And again The Rockers with a distraction! MEL and MARV are trying to wrestle this match, they're trying to stay focused on business. But that's easier said than done with these two assholes out here.

COACH
They're doing nothing wrong Michael, they're just trying to watch the match. I suggest you watch that mouth of yours incase they hear you.

COLE
I'd be surprised if they can hear me over the abuse these fans in Orlando are giving them. And rightly so!

Climbing up with MARV, Blonde looks to set him up for a Superplex. However The Mover From Vancouver takes too much time setting him up and suddenly MARV starts to fight back. Jabs up under the ribs soften Blonde up, before a forearm pops him in the mouth. MARV hits another forearm, then shoves Blonde in the chest, sending him flying off the ropes...

...landing on his feet...

...AND CLOTHESLINING MARV OUT OF THE AIR AS HE FLIES TOWARDS HIM!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!"

Cover by Blonde...

Kickout!

Adjusting his tassle covered elbowpad, Blonde props himself up on the middle rope and gives the signal for a Tornado DDT. Whether MARV sees it or not as he drags himself up isn't clear. But when Blonde goes to catch him with a right hand when he turns around, he blocks it all the same, responding with a punch of his own! MARV then scales the turnbuckles in front of Blonde... and pulls him down with a SUPER HURRICANRANA!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
That oughta do it... but here comes Faqu!

The big Samoan doesn't make much of an impact though, as MEL rushes in and cuts him off with a forearm. He manages to stagger the bigman, enough to buy himself and his twin brother some time as they connect with a perfectly timed double dropkick. Faqu doesn't go off his feet though... so they hit another one. Again Faqu doesn't go much more than a step or two back though. For a moment, the twins look to each other and wonder what to do. Which is when Faqu charges them with a double clothesline, forcing them to snap to their senses quickly. They duck the clotheslines and then, when Faqu turns around... THEY STOMP HIS BARE FEET!!

COACH
NO FAIR!

COLE
That's what you get for wrestling barefoot!

Faqu hobbles around shouting in pain, allowing MARV and MEL to throw a Double Dropsault... or, better yet, a Double Kickflip! The already off-balance Faqu goes into reverse and falls through the ropes to the floor, to a pop from the Orlando crowd!

COLE
Down goes Faqu!

With his partner disposed of, James Blonde tries to pick up the slack... but gets taken down with a double drop toehold by The CAE. Blonde bounces off the mat and comes right back to his feet. But he walks into MARV, who hooks his head over the shoulder and hits a JAWJACKER! And as Blonde staggers away from that move, MEL hooks him by the head and runs the ropes with a SWINGING BULLDOG!!

MARV
*RAWK~!*

Giving his partner the signal, MARV gets elevated up onto the shoulders of MEL. Carrying his brother, MEL then points down at The Heavenly Rockers before throwing MARV up and sends him crashing down across Blonde's chest with a Back Senton!! Leg hooked...

The Rockers go to jump in...

...BUT LOS DIABLOS PULL THEM AWAY!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!"

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

"YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

BUFFER
Your winners of the match... MARV, MEL, THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESS!!

COLE
And the fight is on on the floor!!

Los Diablos and The Heavenly Rockers continue to slug it out on the outside as The Christ Air Express begin to celebrate their win... right as The Mardi Gras Homewrecking Crew jump them from behind!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The Orlando crowd are incensed as Lucius and Rico put the boots to MARV and MEL, ruining what should have been a great moment for the returning duo. But help is at hand. And who better to come to someone's aid than RESCUE 911!?! Officer Bosley and EMT Tim suddenly hit the ring, thankfully preventing The CAE from needing either one of their fellow professionals as they attack Rico and Lucius!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
All hell has broken loose out here! Los Diablos and The Heavenly Rockers, 911 and The Home Wrecking Crew! It's the battle royal come early, all we're missing is the costumes!!

911 quickly send Lucius and Rico packing, Lucius clotheslined up and over the top by Bosley and Rico dropkicked to the floor by Tim. Meanwhile, there's no end in sight to Los Diablos and The Heavenly Rockers as they're now in the crowd. Climbing to their feet, MARV and MEL take one look at Bosley and Tim... before the two teams go their seperate ways, 911 chasing Mardi Gras down the aisle while MARV and MEL try to catch up with the retreating Heavenly Rockers!!

COACH
We're going to need the entire Orlando police department to seperate this!

COLE
It's chaos on HeldDOWN~! We'll be back! We need a commercial to get this sorted!

COMMERCIALS

COMING UP NEXT
ATHLETICISM PERFECTED
TEAM HEYROSS IN ACTION
NEXT

We return to the Air Canada Center with our focused placed squarely on the dimly lit entrance set.

Shine by Collective Soul hits, and Quentin Benjamin comes through the curtains, followed by Charlie Moss.

COLE
Team Heyross ready for action here on HeldDOWN~!  Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER
The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!  Making their way to the ring, at a total combined weight of 480 pounds...the team of CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
S!!!!!

The crowd boos, with some cheers scattered in between.  Benjamin climbs onto the apron, then climbs onto the second rope on the corner nearest the main camera, and looks into the camera, holding out his arms, then points into the camera while talking some trash.  Meanwhile, Moss climbs into the ring and raises his arms, then jogs slowly in place.

COACH
I see some big times ahead for Team Heyross, Cole, I can just feel it coming!  These guys are due!

BUFFER
Their opponents...first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 245 pounds...Todd Howard!

Howard raises his hands, to a golf clap from the crowd.

His partner, from Anaheim, California, weighing in at 220 pounds...Troy Beckett!

*DING DING DING*

COLE
And it'll be Quentin Benjamin starting things off here, along with Troy Beckett out of Anaheim, California!

Benjamin and Beckett circle the ring, and tie up.  Benjamin grabs a side headlock, and Beckett backs him into the ropes and shoves him across.  Beckett runs across the other way, and we get a CRISS CROSS~!

COACH
Oh, it's the old criss-cross, Cole!

After three trips, Benjamin makes a blind tag to Moss, and keeps running.  He hops over Beckett, then Moss steps in and double leg trips him from behind.  Benjamin follows this up with a legdrop to the back of the head!

COLE
Nice teamwork from Team Heyross, resulting in the legdrop!

Moss picks up Beckett, and executes a vertical suplex, floating over for the cover...

Kickout!

Moss attempts an Irish whip, but Beckett reverses.  Beckett puts his head down, however, and Moss delivers a kick!  Moss follows with a savate kick, then a butterfly suplex!  Moss starts to pull Beckett over to the corner, but Beckett holds onto Moss, then delivers a headbutt to the midsection, and tags in Howard.

COLE
And how about that move by Troy Beckett, able to make the tag, and now it's Todd Howard out of Philly!

Howard immediately gets caught in an armdrag, however, and Moss bars the arm.  Moss wrenches on it as Howard gets to his feet, then scoops him up, and executes a rib breaker!  He then tags Benjamin back in, before barring the arm once again.

COACH
See, these guys are smart!  Great teamwork!

Benjamin goes to the top, and comes down with a chop onto the shoulder of Howard!  He then tags Moss right back in, and Moss runs to the ropes, as Benjamin gets behind Howard, and they complete the DOUBLE GOOZLE~!

COLE
And there's the Double Goozle!

COACH
It's about go-time, Cole!

Moss runs over and knocks Beckett off the apron, as Benjamin climbs to the outside and climbs to the top.  Moss slaps his hand, then lifts Howard onto his shoulders, and Benjamin completes the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!!!11111

COLE
And that'll close the book on this one!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
The winners of the match...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRRRRRRRRROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
S!!!!!

COLE
Team Heyross impressive as always, and for once, I agree with the Coach, better times no doubt ahead for these two great athletes!

COACH
Them good things is coming up October 31st on the Halloween Spectacular, because I'm going on record right now and stating that Team Heyross is my pick to win the costume battle royal. These guys are due for an OAOAST tag title reign. And its time for the rest of the division to pay up. Holla!

COLE
Who cares about titles? I'm just dying to know what those strapping young lads will or won't be wearing!

COACH
These dudes are as serious as a heartattack, I can't imagine they've ever worn a costume in their lives. We'll see what they got cooking on Halloween. For now, let's pay make dem ends, playboys!

COMMERCIAL

"It Ain't Over For Me" leads us to the beginning of our next bout, as Contestant Number One is just about to grace us (sarcasm, btw!) with his presence on this pre-Halloween episode of HeldDOWN~!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA.  Weighing in tonight at two hundred and twenty five pounds, he proudly proclaims to be the Most Hated Man in OAOAST History...STEPHEN JOOOOOSEPH!

Looking every bit as cocky as he was when he walked through the door five years ago, Popick makes his way to the ring to the expected fan reaction.  Having grown used to it after all this time, the jeers bounce off of Popick like rubber, and he gets in the ring and uses the hatred to gloat to the fans and get under their skin just a bit more...until a certain Papa Roach song hits!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!"

BUFFER
His opponent hails from Providence, RI.  Weighing in tonight at two hundred and ten pounds, he is the "Modern Day Warrior", he is "The Franchise"...he is ZAAAAAAAAAACK MAAAAAAAAALIBUUUU!

The look on Popick's face is the same stoneface expression you're bound to get whenever he and Malibu are in the same room, let alone in the same ring against each other!  Malibu heads up the aisle looking back at his old foe, completely ready to relive their rivalry one more time here tonight.

The bell sounds, and the two old rivals go nose to nose, this being the first time they've faced off in in-ring action in several years.  Zack steps back and motions for Popick to take the first shot, but SJ simply smirks, and starts circling his opponent.  Malibu keeps an eye on him and walks backwards, circling the ring as well, before they come to the center of the ring, ready to lock up...

...and Popick turns and hops through the ropes, out to the floor!

COLE
Looks like someone is making Zack play the waiting game!

The fans react instantly, jeering the cowardice of the detested Stephen Joseph.  Popick walks around the ring, rolling his eyes at his detractors, then hops up on the apron and steps back into the ring.

COLE
All right, here we go now!

As he walks towards Zack, the Preppy One ties up with him, and the two jockey for position until Popick grabs a headlock.  He wrenches his arm around Zack's head, but Zack shoves him off rather easily...and when Zack starts moving towards him, Popick ducks out of the ring once again!

COLE
Look at this...Popick, after all this years, is still running away from Zack Malibu!

Malibu calls for Popick to come back in the ring, but SJ simply glares back at his longtime rival.  Popick gets back up on the apron slower than the walking dead, and continues to glare at Zack from the apron.  The stall tactic starts grating on everyone's nerves, especially the crowd, who blast Popick with a loud, hardly encouraging chant.

"CHICKEN-SHIT!"

"CHICKEN-SHIT!"

"CHICKEN-SHIT!"

Popick turns red, while Zack waves his arms for the chant to get louder.  Knowing that this is surely pissing ol' BPP off, Zack smiles and waves him on, daring him to come back into the ring.

COACH
Don't let them get under your skin, SJ...pace yourself!

Despite the warnings from Coach, history repeats itself quickly, as Popick steps through the ropes and charges at Zack, who stuns him with a right hand as he's running towards him, dropping Popick to the mat!  Popick rushes up to his feet, but when he's up, he starts getting rocked by a series of hard, open slaps across his face from Malibu!  Popick reels, but manages to drive a boot into Zack's gut, cutting off the flurry.  He takes Zack by the arm and sends him to the ropes, but makes the mistake of dropping his head, taking his eye off Zack!  A hard instep kick follows, sending Popick staggering back to a vertical base, and now Zack starts waylaying him with hard chops, forcing him to step back with every shot before taking him by the head and nailing him with a European uppercut that knocks Popick through the ropes and out to the floor!

COLE
Well, if Popick likes it out on the floor so much, I guess Zack felt obligated to send him there!

It's hardly a vacation for Popick, as Malibu jumps out of the ring right after him.  Zack spins a weary Popick around and nails him with a hard chop, then sends his face into the ring apron, which drops Popick to his knees!  Zack pulls him up and then shoots him into the guardrail, then follows up with a running clothesline that cracks Popick's lower back against the metal barrier!  Zack then takes him by the head and hurls him back into the ring, sliding in after his old foe.

COACH
Finally, we get back to action!

COLE
What would you call the last three minutes?

COACH
Weren't we at commercial?

COLE
Uh, no.

COACH
Sorry Mikey Cole, this new iPhone can be pretty distracting!

In the ring, Popick sees Zack standing over him, and he heads for the corner, begging off.  Popick pleads his case to Zack, telling him "we're friends", but Zack knocks the attempt at a handshake away, and biels Popick out of the corner!  Angered now, Popick gets up and charges, but gets taken down with a drop toehold!  Zack hits the ropes and looks for a kneedrop to the back of the head, but he misses, as SJ pulls up at the last second!  Zack hops to his feet, but he's immediately taken out wtih a short clothesline, and now Popick starts stomping him down!

COLE
Stephen Joseph with the opening, and he's looking to work Zack over!

Popick picks Zack up and throws him into the corner, then wraps his hands around the throat of the OAOAST Original, choking him against the ropes!  Referee Nick Patrick will have none of that and backs Popick away, reprimanding him for the infraction...but as is typical of Popick, he brushes the referee off!  As Zack gasps for air, he's stunned by a shoulderblock to the ribs...and then a taunting slap from Popick, who calls him on by shouting "C'mon, hero!" after the fact!  Malibu bolts out of the corner and shoots for the legs, taking Popick down to the canvas, and then starts firing punche and elbows from the mount!  Popick can't cover up, as Malibu is laying into him, then brings him to his feet...and Popick jabs a thumb in his eye, then delivers a headbutt that staggers Zack!  Popick then grabs him and traps Zack in a headlock, putting the big squeeze on Zack's cranium!  Zack struggles, reaching out for the ropes, but his hand can't even graze them, as Popick has him far enough away to prevent a rope break.  Popick squeezes again, which can't be comfortable for Zack, so the former OAOAST World Champion powers Popick off his feet, lifting him up for a back suplex to break...but Popick twists himself so that he falls on top of Zack when the two land on the canvas!

ONE!

T-KICKOUT!

COACH
Close one, but a nice move by Popick there!

As they recover, Popick blasts Zack across the back of the head with a forearm shot, then sends him into the ropes, and up into the air with a back bodydrop!  Gravity sends Malibu back down to earth, and when he gets up, SJ grabs him in a rear waistlock!  Zack keeps his feet planted, not allowing himself to be taken over while at the same time firing elbows back to get the break!  Popick backs off after getting drilled in the cheek, allowing Zack to hit the ropes...but Popick hits a running knee that doubles Zack over!  Flustered, Popick drags Zack off the mat and tosses him into the corner, then wails on him with hard chops that redden his chest!  SJ then throws Malibu over his shoulder and pushes him up onto the third rope, then heads up the ropes himself, striking Zack with a pair of punches to daze him...but Malibu fights back, shoving Popick down to the canvas!  Popick catches his footing and climbs right back up, only this time Zack sees it coming and fights back again, nailing Popick with a hard right hand and then shoving him off the ropes!  Popick falls to the canvas but is quick to get back to his feet...which Malibu times perfectly as he gets to his feet and leaps off the ropes with a huracanrana!  Stephen Joseph is sent across the ring, and when Malibu gets to his feet he looks to follow up, pulling a stunned Stephen Joseph up onto his shoulders for an airplane spin...but after one rotation, Popick is able to grab the ropes, and Nick Patrick orders the break!  Zack begrudgingly puts Popick down, then charges...and winds up elevated over the top!  Zack lands on the apron, and when Popick turns around shoots a shoulder through the ropes...but SJ sidesteps it, and then kicks Zack in the side of the head!  Popick then grabs Zack by the head and drags him into the ring, holding him horizontal so that his feet are hooked on the middle rope...and then he drives him headfirst into the canvas with a spike DDT that makes the crowd gasp in horror!

COLE
Zack Malibu could be out cold, and Popick could have the win here!

After dragging him away from the ropes, Popick covers the longtime thorn in his side, hooking a leg and calling for the count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!  SHOULDER UP!

COACH
He had him there!  C'mon, he so had him there!

A snarl creeps across Popick's face as he's forced to listen to the cheers of the fans, who are glad Malibu escaped defeat at the hands of the Most Hated Man In OAOAST History.  Popick then locks on a sleeperhold, drawing more boos, as he looks to put the semi-conscious superstar into a state of slumber en route to victory!

"ZACK!"

"ZACK!"

"ZACK!"

The rally starts up through the crowd, as a weary Malibu can barely muster the strength to fight off the submission hold.  Popick scowls at the fans, telling them to shut their damn mouths, as he keeps the hold applied.  Valiantly, Zack fights on, reaching for the ropes to force Popick to break the sleeper, but just as before, he can't get there!  Popick holds on tight as Zack struggles, until finally, Zack is able to shift himself so that he can drive an elbow into Popick's bread basket!  And another!  And another!  And a fourth one that does the job!  The fans roar as Zack breaks the hold, but he collapses to one knee, visibly worn...and the fresher Popick quickly comes from behind and takes him over with a German suplex...THEN ROLLS TO HIS FEET WITH ZACK IN TOW!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE
What a smarmy bastard...he's copycatting Zack!

COACH
If you're gonna steal, steal from the best!  

Popick seems too proud of his actions, and that smile is knocked off his face when an elbow is fired back from Malibu, breaking the waistlock!  Zack reaches back and snapmares Stephen Joseph over his shoulder, then cracks him across the back with a hard kick!  Popick reels, but a second kick follows and feels just as uncomfortable, and the sting of that one hasn't worn off by the time Zack bounces off the ropes and nails a basement dropkick square in Popick's face!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

COLE
Don't ever count Zack Malibu out!  Popick had him down, he had him worn, but then he had to get cocky, and now he's paying for it!

SJ rolls to his feet, trying to regain the momentum he lost, while Zack fires himself up and gains some steam.  Popick gets to his feet, but Malibu hits the ropes and nails him with a leaping lariat!  Popick gets up quickly, but then he's planted by an inverted atomic drop, which is immediately followed by a jawbreaker!  SJ stumbles back to the ropes, catching himself from falling...but a Pissed Off Prep comes charging with a running lariat that dumps Popick over the ropes and out to the ringside floor!  With the fans urging him on, Zack braces himself, keeping a watchful eye on his opponent...and the second Popick is back up on his feet, Zack is in motion, racing across the ring and soaring over the ropes with a picturesque no hands plancha, crashing down on top of Stephen Joseph Popick!

COACH
YO!

Zack rolls onto his back, holding his ribcage which must be sore after landing from high up above down onto another human being.  Zack is the first to his feet, but as soon as he is up, he's shoved forward into the ring apron by an attacker from the crowd...WHO TURNS OUT TO BE THA PUERTO RICAN!

COLE
Via satellite my ass!  He was laying in wait!

Malibu favors the ribs as he reels from the crash into the apron, but he's then spun around and dropped on the floor with a uranage from PRL!  The crowd starts booing heavily as PRL continues to work Zack over before rolling him into the ring.  PRL then checks on Stephen Joseph, helping him to his feet and pointing out that Malibu is prone for a cover.  Popick creeps in under the bottom rope and crawls onto Malibu, while PRL backs up, proud of his handywork.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICKOUT!  ZACK KICKS OUT!

PRL freezes in his tracks, cutting his retreat off, while Popick pounds the mat in disbelief.  As he stands up, he eyes PRL, who doesn't know what to say, until he comes back towards ringside and motivates Popick to "take his ass out!"  SJ pulls Zack up and traps him in a facelock, readying him for a Fallen Angel...but Zack kicks his legs back, not allowing himself to be hoisted into the air!  He shoves Popick backwards, then fire's off a flash SCHOOL'S OUT...but Popick catches the foot and spins Zack around, schoolboying him along with grabbing a handful of tights!

ONE!

TWO!

NO!  ZACK GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE!

COLE
Popick thought he had this one won, but Zack Malibu got to the ropes when he needed to!

PRL seems to be growing angered, almost embarrassed that Popick hasn't been able to finish Zack off, even with his help.  Popick pulls Zack up again and fires him to the ropes...but Zack uses the momentum to nail PRL with a baseball slide!  Zack then climbs up onto the apron and springboards in with a bodypress...but Popick rolls through with it, and again has Zack's shoulders to the mat!

ONE!

TWO!

SHOULDER UP!

Now Popick is really heated, because the memories come flooding back...he's always had trouble defeating Zack Malibu, and this time is no exception!  He pulls Zack up to his knees, and pounds on his temple with hard shots, driving his knuckles into Malibu's head.  He scoops him up, but before he can slam him, Zack slides down his back and grabs a rear waistlock, and brings Popick over with a GERMAN SUPLEX~!  Zack rolls through, bringing his foe back up to a vertical base...and German Suplex Number 2 follows!  They come up again, but as they do PRL tries climbing into the ring to go after Malibu for the shot he took at him a few moments ago!  Patrick hurries over to prevent the interference, and with his eyes off the competitors, Popick fires a leg back, catching Zack low!  Malibu doubles over, and Popick quickly turns around and grabs him, planting him with a quick Fallen Angel that leaves him looking up at the lights, and Patrick turns around just in time to see the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

COLE
Well I'll be damned!  Stephen Joseph Popick, en route to a title match that some say he doesn't deserve, has just defeated Zack Malibu right here on HeldDOWN~!

Popick thrusts his arms in the air like he's just won millions, while PRL, angered from earlier and holding his jaw, looks in the ring.  SJ climbs up on the ropes and motions to him, asking him if he just saw what he did, and PRL offers a slight nod before looking at Zack and scowling.

COLE
Tha Puerto Rican tried to exact some revenge on Zack Malibu that backfired, but his ally still pulls out the win.  We weave a tangled web here on HeldDOWN~!, but we'll try to unravel some more of it when we return after this!

We're taken to the OAOAST ActionZone, where diva personality Maggie Nerdly, attired in a ruffled lace black skirt, and a black polo shirt, sits atop the news desk.

MAGGIE
What's up ya'll? Maggie Nerdly, your it girl on the scene, reminding you that if you got a web browser, and internet connection and a need to have a kick ass time, then you've got an all acess pass to the VIP lounge of OAOAST AfterParty, only on OAOAST.com. This week, we got mad celebrity guests up in the VIP lounge as The Coach talks hoops with Stephen A. Smith, Krista and her lookalike Charlize Theron give us some animal rights awareness news, and we'll go shopping with Alix Maria Spezia and The Hills' Brody Jenner. Check it out on AfterParty!

COMMERCIAL

COMING UP NEXT
TITLE FOR TITLE
REJECT VS SANDMAN9000
NEXT

HeldDOWN Returns!

The lights dim, then begin going crazy, as if a virus has infected them, randomly jerking around the arena, frantically changing colors and turning off and on. It’s as if a bad anime scene has come to life.

COLE
The Heartland champion about to make his appearance!

Loud scratching fills the airwave, as if a DJ has lost their mind and is attempting to break their equipment. In-between the rips, legitimate music kicks on, of a Southern, heavy metal nature.

I ask you please just give us/
Five Minutes Alone.”

The lights continue to dart and flash as the music leaves and the scratching continues, only to come back again, now of a hip-hop nature.

White America/
I could be one of your kids.”

The rap fades out and the scratching continues, at an even greater pace, until music comes back, now of a hardcore variety.

Final Prayer/
Final prayer for the human race.”

The music leaves once again and the scratches reach their apex, before the sound cuts out and the arena goes pitch black. A single spotlight appears on the stage, the only light in the darkened arena. People look towards the light, but see nothing. Then People = Shit by Slipknot hits.

HERE WE GO AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER!

A figure punches through the curtains, wearing torn black jeans, a sleeveless black t-shirt, and two bandanas, one over his face and the other over his head. His hands are taped up, with a red "X" on the back of each of them.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a title-for-title match!  Introducing first, hailing from South of Heaven...weighing in at 220 pounds...he is the OAOAST Heartland champion...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA
AAAANNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNE THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!

COLE
And as Michael Buffer just said, both Sandman's and Reject's titles are on the line in this match, just six days before Sandman defends against "After Hours" Felix Strutter at the Halloween Spectacular!

Sandman walks slowly down the aisle, then climbs into the ring, removing his bandanas, and calmly waits as Renegade hits and Reject makes his way through the curtains, to the boos of the crowd.

COLE
And here comes his opponent!

BUFFER
His opponent, hailing from the Bronx, weighing in at 235 pounds...he is the OAOAST International champion of the WORLD...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJECT!!!!!

COACH
And Cole, even if Sandman does win this match, how much will he have for Felix in six days?

COLE
Only time will tell!

Reject rolls into the ring and poses on the buckles with his belt, then hands it to the referee.  As Sandman hands his to the referee, Reject attempts to attack from behind, but Sandman sees it coming, and ducks, then starts delivering right hands!

*DING DING DING*

COACH
Here we go!

Sandman whips Reject into the ropes, then backs into the ropes himself, and catches him with a flying forearm!  Cover...

Kickout!

Sandman catches Reject with an inverted atomic drop, followed by a big headbutt which sends him down to the canvas!  He then backs into the ropes as Reject gets to his feet, and catches him with a flying bodypress!

Kickout!

Reject quickly slides to the outside, and slaps the apron in frustration.  He walks around the ring, taking a count, then climbs onto the apron and starts jawing with ringsiders.

COLE
Reject really taking his time getting back in there...

Reject finally climbs back inside, and moves in for a tieup.  Reject gets in a knee to the gut, then a right hand, and a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Reject scoops up Sandman, but Sandman slides behind the back, and shoves Reject into the ropes for a reverse sunset flip, but Reject hooks the ropes to block!

COLE
And a nice block by Reject right there!

Reject takes more time to play to the fans, however, and Sandman dropkicks him from behind, sending him over the top to the floor!

COLE
But Sandman stays with it, and Reject out to the floor again!

Reject stalls some more, then jaws with the fans from the apron once again, and Sandman pulls him back inside the hard way!  Sandman then throws forearms at Reject, backing him into the ropes, as the referee moves him away.  Sandman moves the referee out of the way, and charges...but Reject backdrops him to the floor!

COACH
Good move!

COLE
Sandman all the way out to the floor!

Reject follows Sandman out, and tosses him back inside.  He stomps away at him on the mat, then chokes away, breaking at the referee's four-count.  The referee backs him off, and Reject poses to the crowd, drawing boos.  He then lifts Sandman in the corner, and delivers a CHOP~!

And another!

And another!

Reject whips Sandman across the ring.  Sandman ducks a clothesline, then Reject drops down, and catches him with a spinning wheel kick!

COLE
Wow, what a spinning kick by Reject!

Cover...

Kickout!

Reject drops a fist on Sandman, then climbs to the top rope.  He waits for Sandman to get to his feet...and hits a MISSILE DROPKICK~!

COACH
Yeah!

COLE
Big dropkick!

Kickout!

COACH
Oh, here we go again, Hebner!

Reject argues with the referee for a bit, then executes a FISHERMAN'S BUSTER~!

NO!  Kickout!

Reject gets right up in Hebner's face this time, long enough for Sandman to roll him up from behind!

Kickout!

Reject quickly knocks Sandman back to the mat, then picks him up and tosses him to the floor.  He taunts the crowd once again as Hebner counts.  Once Hebner gets close, Reject goes out and gets Sandman, tossing him back inside.  He drops another fist on him, then goes to the top rope.

COLE
And Reject going upstairs!

COACH
Could be his big elbow!

Reject gets his balance, but instead goes for a SOMERSAULT SENTON~!...but Sandman rolls out of the way!

COLE
Nobody home!

Both men lay on the mat, as the referee counts...

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

Sandman sits up, and starts to get to his feet.  Reject follows, and charges Sandman as he gets up in the corner, but Sandman moves out of the way!  He then grabs Reject from behind, and delivers a back suplex!  Cover...

Kickout!

Sandman delivers BOOT SCRAPES~! to Reject as he lays on the mat, then picks him up, and executes a snapmare, followed by a seated dropkick!  Cover...

NO!  Shoulder up!

Sandman picks Reject up, putting him in a standing headscissors.  He lifts him overhead, over his back...and drops with the WIDOW'S PEAK~!

COACH
Oh no!

COLE
That could be it!

NO!!!  Shoulder up!

COLE
And Reject, to his credit, keeps on fighting!

Sandman goes to pick him up again, but Reject goes to the eyes.

COACH
And still thinking offense!

Sandman staggers back into the ropes, and Reject charges, but gets dumped over the top!  Reject catches himself on the apron, but Sandman knocks him to the floor with a YAKUZA KICK~!

COLE
BIG kick from Sandman, and Reject to the outside!

Sandman backs into the ropes, and leaps out with a HANDS-FREE SOMERSAULT PLANCHA~!

COLE
And Sandman flies to the outside!

Sandman delivers some right hands, then rolls back inside.  Reject slowly crawls to the apron, and Sandman tries to pull him in, but the referee steps in between and backs Sandman off.  This gives Reject time to go into his tights.

COLE
Uh-oh, Reject could have some sort of foreign object here...

Reject applies a set of brass knuckles, as Sandman makes his way back over, and takes a big swing, which Sandman ducks, and tries to bring him in with a back suplex, but Reject pops him with the knucks!

COLE
I don't think the referee noticed it!

NO!!!  Shoulder up!

COACH
Come ON, ref!

Reject gets to his feet, and backs Hebner into a corner.  Sandman works his way to his feet, and charges, but Reject moves, and shoves Sandman into Hebner!

COLE
And Earl Hebner gets sandwiched there between Sandman and the buckles!

Sandman turns around, and gets caught with the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE
EULOGY~!  Reject with the cover...

Hebner crawls slowly over, then calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

COACH
What's going on?

Reject gets to his knees, and Hebner grabs his hand, which still has the knucks on it, then points to them and waves his arms before conferring with Buffer.

BUFFER
The winner of the match, as a result of a disqualification...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDMMMMMMA
AAAAAAAA
AAAANNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNE THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!

COACH
Where the hell do you come up with that?

Reject gets to his feet and walks over to Hebner, who pleads his case, and Reject nods his head in agreement, then turns to walk away...but instead suddenly delivers the EULOGY~!!!!!11111 to Hebner!

COLE
And now the Eulogy on Earl Hebner!

COACH
Good, he deserves it!

Sandman then slugs away at Reject, taking him down to the mat, when Felix Strutter runs to the ring...

COLE
And here comes Felix Strutter...

COACH
Oh my GOD...

COLE
...and look who's behind him!

Stalking to the ring behind Strutter is none other than DEON BLACK!

COLE
It's that MONSTER, the Manitoba Mammoth, Deon Black!  We haven't seen him in MONTHS!

COACH
Felix said he had a big surprise tonight, and it don't get no bigger than this man!

Black steps over the top rope, and grabs Sandman, knocking him to the mat with a headbutt!  Reject heads down the aisle as Black continues to hammer away.

COACH
Look at the size of this man, Cole!

Black goozles Sandman, and executes a BIG chokeslam!

COLE
One-armed chokeslam!

Black then picks up Sandman again, and scoops him up onto this shoulders...then brings him around for the SWAN RIVER SLAM~!!!!!11111

COLE
What a devastating maneuver!

Black slowly gets to his feet, and holds his arms out as the crowd boos.  Strutter poses along with him as Girls, Girls, Girls plays.

COLE
This MONSTER has come back to the OAOAST and has decimated the Heartland champion here tonight!  What does this mean for the Halloween Spectacular?

Black and Strutter continue to taunt the crowd as the camera fades to black!