OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenselyHeldDOWN~! 9/9/02

Chanel #99

Just one week away from Excessive Force, the latest and greatest of the OaOasT's big time events.

Much action has gone on this week. The OaOasT has relocated its corporate offices to New York, home of the SCW. Operations continue in Pittsburgh, but this week we're going to be live in New York for a special show.

Rumors continue to abound about contract negotiations with the SCW talent. Will any be present tonight?

Moving towards EF, Alfdogg and CWM have definitely shown their distaste of each other. What more can we see?

The tag team scenario thinkens. It's now a 4-way match with MME and Jingus involved. Will Greenmist find a partner?

Speaking of the new tag team, will MME best BPP and win back his USTV Title. Can BPP dethrone Superstar as X-Champion?

Will AnglePlex or Evenflow snap a bad series of events with a win.

All these feuds and much much more come to a head...Monday night at 10pm.

Remember to watch our new OaOasT spin-off programs. Monday at 9, another one debuts. Jingus stars as a mythical monster with a soft spot for saving young damsels. How romantic...

Bill Watts is standing in front of the OaOast logo.

BILL WATTS

Good evening. Tonight is a big night for the OaOast. We have two huge announcements.

The first announcement is: the OaOast is once again airing on SMTV. We started here, and it's great to be back.

Those of you who have never seen the OaOast before are in for a treat as we head into Excessive Force this Sunday, September 15th.

I'm also very proud to announce the OaOast acquired SCW last week.

Now, you may be asking yourself "what does that mean?" What it means is the OaOast is becoming a worldwide force. Our programing will now be seen all over the world.

We are in negotiations with many SCW wrestlers. We hope to soon have SCW wrestlers facing off against the OaOast Superstars.

With that said, let's hook 'em up!

Mike Tenay sits at the broadcast position.

MT: Ladies and Gentleman, when the OaOasT offered me a position here to commentate and call the action for you, I just had to take it. It’s much better than that other place I used to work for, and best of all, I don’t have to shill anything!

*Boom* The pyro hits and we’re live in New York City, the former home of SCW, recently acquired by the OaOasT.

MT: Folks, we’re starting it up hot and heavy with a big-time tag team match! We got word over the weekend that Big Poppa Popick and Superstar sat down and worked things out, so now to show that it’s just friendly competition at Excessive Force, they’re going to team against the new tag team of Eskimo and Jingus, who feel this match is a great warm-up going into the Fatal Fourway Tag Team TLC Match.

One Fall Tag Team Match

BPP/SS vs. MME/Jingus

Big Poppa Popick (USTV Champion) & The SuperStar (X-Title Champion) vs Jingus & Masked Mystery Eskimo

“Sweetness” hits as Big Poppa Popick makes his way down to ringside. The OAOAST USTV Champion has a busy night at Excessive Force, with having a shot at the X-Title against his partner for tonight, Superstar, as well as having to defend his USTV title against the former holder, Masked Mystery Eskimo.

“Just Got Wicked” hits as SuperStar makes his way down to ringside, with the OAOAST X-Title. Despite the fact that he is defending against BPP at EF, he is teaming up with the man tonight, and both of them appear to be on the same page.

“Verdi Requium” hits as Jingus stalks his way down to ringside. The Devilman is still unhappy at his failure to gain the X-Title last week in the four-way, and is looking to make SS and BPP pay.

“Ice Ice Baby” hits, as the Masked Mystery Eskimo makes his way down to ringside. It still looks weird to see MME without the USTV title, and MME has a chance to regain the belt he held for months at EF.

SS and MME to start, as the two lock up. MME goes for a wrist lock, but SS with forearms to the skull to break. SS shoots MME off the ropes, and catches him with a back elbow. SS picks MME up, and slams him back down to the mat. SS drops an elbow, and covers, 1…MME kicks out.

SS picks MME up to his feet, and snatches a side headlock. MME shoves SS off, who rebounds and knocks MME over. SS runs the ropes, with MME dropping down, and SS coming off the ropes, ducking a MME clothesline. SS rebounds and goes for a cross-body block, but MME ducks and SS connects with air.

SS up to his feet, holding his stomach, while MME charges in and hits a swinging neckbreaker. SS up and backs into the corner, as MME charges in and hits a clothesline. MME tags in Jingus, who nearly engulfs SS’ chest with his massive paw delivering chops.

Jingus brings SS to the middle of the ropes and shoots him off, nearly taking SS’ head off with a clothesline as SS rebounds. Jingus backs into the ropes and goes for a legdrop, but SS rolls out of the way. SS makes a desperate tag to BPP, who comes in and is taken over with a Jingus powerslam. Jingus covers, 1…2…BPP kicks out.

Jingus picks BPP up to his feet, and delivers a massive right hand, knocking BPP off his feet. BPP struggles to stand, until Jingus hits a big kick to BPP’s ribs, knocking him over. BPP is attempting to catch his breath, until Jingus drops an elbow onto his back, knocking the wind out of him again. Jingus covers, 1..2…BPP kicks out.

Jingus tags MME in, who stomps on BPP’s back. MME brings BPP to his feet, and whips him into the corner, which causes BPP to fall to the mat in agony. MME scoops BPP up and delivers a back breaker, and covers, 1….2…BPP kicks out.

MME lifts BPP to his feet, and hits a forearm to BPP’s injured back. MME tags in Jingus, who lifts BPP over his head, and drops him with a nasty press slam. Jingus covers, 1..2…BPP kicks out. Jingus whips BPP into the ropes and decapitates him with a clothesline before covering again, 1…2….SS makes the save.

Jingus talks trash to SS, causing SS to enter the ring and be held off by the official. This allows Jingus to toss BPP into his corner, and for MME and Jingus to brutally double-team BPP. MME enters as Jingus exits, and continues to pound on BPP’s back. MME shoots BPP into the ropes, and hits a big back body drop, covers, 1…2….SS makes the save.

MME takes a swing at SS, causing SS to attack MME, and get held back by the official, telling SS to return to his corner. MME takes the opportunity to cheat, but is hit by a low blow by BPP! BPP staggers to his feet, but is floored by a clothesline from the apron by Jingus. Both MME and BPP are down, and crawling to their respective corners! Slowly, MME and BPP crawl. MME makes the tag to Jingus, who comes in, only to see BPP tag in SS!

SS comes in, ducks a Jingus clothesline, and knocks MME off the apron, into the guardrail. Jingus charges at SS, who moves out of the way and allows Jingus to collide with the corner. SS turns Jingus around and hits right hands, which appear to only have a minimal effect on the Devilman. Jingus roars and throws a wild clothesline at SS, who ducks and lets Jingus pass him. BPP comes rushing out of the opposite corner with a dropkick to the knee of Jingus, which staggers him. SS dropkicks the same knee that BPP did, which knocks Jingus down to one knee. BPP and SS hit stereo sidekicks, sandwhiching Jingus, then run the ropes and double-dropkick Jingus in the head, knocking the Devilman over.

On the outside, MME throws the X-Title and the USTV belt into the ring. MME slides into the ring and grabs the USTV belt, and rushes at BPP. BPP sees MME coming, and moves out of the way. SS, who grabbed the X-Title, clocks MME in the face, K.O.ing the Eskimo.

Out of the corner of his eye, SS sees Jingus about to clobber BPP from behind. With a cry, SS flies across the ring towards Jingus, but BPP is standing in the way. SS cracks BPP across the skull with the X-Title, knocking BPP to the ground. Jingus takes advantage of the situation by tossing SS out of the ring, lifting BPP up and nailing the DEVIL BOMB! Jingus covers, 1…2….3!

Winners: Masked Mystery Eskimo and Jingus in 10:23

Via: Pinfall, Devil Bomb, Jingus pin BPP

Post match, MME slowly walks up the ramp, holding his head. Jingus is roaring in triumph, while SS slowly slides back into the ring. He appears to be heading to check on the unconscious BPP, but instead grabs his X-Title, which he dropped when he was thrown out of the ring by Jingus. SS gives BPP a look of disgust, before leaving the ring and walking up the ramp.

The IZHD transmission begins to distort, fade, goes to static, and finally comes back, with Sandman9000’s face in the middle of the screen.

“Hello kiddies. It’s me, the man your mother warned you about. Now, I’m not gone now, so you can go to bed. But, what does bother me is that a certain someone, oh, let’s call him B. Watts, has determined that my presence at Excessive Force this Sunday will not be necessary.”

Sandman chuckles.

“Somehow, I’m not surprised. The entire month, I’ve been treated like crap. Restraining orders, banned from wrestling, why not keep good ol’ Sandieman off a TV Special? I mean, all he does is hit people with shit and bleed, right?”

Sandman stops laughing and gets REAL serious.

“Well, the shit swinging and the bleeding is going to be taken to a whole new level. This Monday, the kid takes gloves come off. And it just isn’t Evenflow that needs to be worried about what is going to happen to them. After Excessive Force, the OAOAST takes a turn, towards DEATH!”

Sandman, with a sick, evil grin on his face, looks into the camera, staring at no one.

“Hail to the king, baby.”

MT: Could this be a prelude for Excessive Force? Could we see BPP tap to the FrostBite Facelock, and what if Jingus wears a cup next time. The tag team of MME/Jingus would seem unstoppable. Finally, SuperStar looked great up until that little miscue. Could he retain his X-Title again? And what my god does Sandman have planned now?

MT: We’ve just been handed an announcement of immense magnitude. Due to the nature of both competitors, it has been made clear that in the OaOasT World Title Match, the title can change hands on a DQ. This is being made due to concerns upper management has had recently. Wow…it just keeps getting hotter here. *I want to take off all my clothes*. What else can happen tonite?

Next up… Zack Malibu versus NazMistry!

-------------------------------------------

MT: Wait a second, what is this???

::"Walk" by Pantera plays as Angleplex walks out on stage. He starts walking to the ring, looking at a "I love Angleplex" sign. He starts walking around the ring, slapping the crowds hands, letting them have a memorable moment in their life when they actually touched a true star. AP getts into the ring and poses for a few minutes. Mixed reaction for AP tonight. He gets a mic::

AP: Well well well, do you guys love me or what?

::Mixed reaction::

AP: Yeah, I know. I'm supposed to lose to somebody tonight, again, but I'm going to say "Screw that shit". The fans want to see the REAL Angleplex. They don't want to see an ass-kissing moron like Big Poppa Popick...........

::Crowd boos and chants for BPP::

AP: ........... or a group that runs around marking out for a show that went off the air a few years ago. No, they don't want to see that, they want to see a real winner.

::Crowd chants "In-Crowd"::

AP: Ever since I've been here in the OAOAST, I've always wanted to be the most popular wrestler. I've gone out of my way to make you fans happy. Well, last night, when I was lying in bed, next to 4 great looking women, I thought to myself: "Screw sucking-up to the fans!".

::Crowd Boos::

AP: You see, no matter how many times I win or lose, I'm always going to be the #1 most popular wrestler in the OAOAST. So from now on, I'm going to start doing what I want to do. I'm the real star. I'm the big shit. I'm the "real fuckin' deal". What do I want to do? Whatever the f*ck I want. I'm going to start winning matches, so I can get out of this low level fed and get into the big time. So what I want to do is sell out, make more money and be more famous.

::Crowd Boos::

AP: You may be asking yourselves: "Why doesn't he just leave now"? Well, that's easy. All I have to do is win a few matches here, and I'm worth that much more to the bigger federations. And you know what, if I go to another fed while holding a OAOAST title, I get a big fat bonus in my contract.

::Crowd chants "Sell Out"::

AP: That's right. 'Cause the only reason I'm out here tonight is to get my money. I'm not out here to get Tony's respect, I'm not out here to get any of the guys in the back's respect, and I'm not out here to get any of you fans' respect either.

::AP raises his hands in the air and leaves to his music::

"Chop Suey" booms over the speakers in the arena, and NazMistry makes his way down to the ring. Naz slides into the ring, and raises his arms, drawing more boos from a crowd that does not like the luchador. Naz requests the microphone, and it looks like he's got something to say.

NM:"That's right, keep booing me if you want, I really don't care. I'm not out here to cater to you, I'm out here to prove a point, so if you would kindly SHUT UP, I can get away from you people very quickly!"

That little tirade only serves to draw MORE boos.

NM:"Oh please, as if your feelings mean anything to me. I'm out here in regards to a challenge I've stated in the past, one I stated while donning the attire of Positively Caboose, and one I'm stating as the one and only NazMistry. Caboose, you chickenshit coward...you ran away from the OAOAST with your tail between your legs. You left friends high and dry, you let the 3 fans you may have had down, and what happens? They hold you in some high regard, like you're a living legend, some type of folk hero. It makes me SICK TO MY STOMACH to see a man who ran away, a man who is NOT EVEN HERE, getting more recognition than I do! Caboose, I have more talent than you, more charisma, hell, Caboose, I'm just better than you, it's that simple. I know you can see me, I know you've seen what I've done. I know you've gotten wind of my challenge, but where are you? Hiding in some decrepit shed, watching us on a TV with rabbit ears, pretending not to hear the truth...pretending not to hear that you SUCK, and your days are over! Caboose, should you ever grow a set, and come back to the OAOAST, I'll be waiting for you, and you'll be another stepping stone in creating the new legacy...the legacy of NazMistry!!!"

The crowd jeers and boos like crazy. Naz doesn't care, and makes threats to various ringside fans. Suddenly, the lights go out, and "Till I Collapse" starts playing over the loudspeaker. Zack Malibu's Angle-Tron video starts playing, and here he comes, walking down the aisel to a mega-pop!

JR:"Here he comes, and if anyone can go toe to toe, or word for word with NazMistry, it's Zack Malibu!"

Zack, clad in his wrestling tights and an In Crowd T shirt, steps into the ring, and swipes the mic from Naz. The music dies down, and a "Zack" chant is heard through the arena.

ZM:"NazMistry, you've done a lot of talking tonight...in fact, too much of it. My ears are starting to hurt, I might be going deaf..."

Zack starts wiggling his ear, as if to "get it to work". A "Zack chant is still heard, even louder.

ZM:"Ah, that's better. You see, I thought I lost my hearing, but it's just that everyone LOVES me, and NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOU!"

(huge cheer).

ZM:"They were sitting on their hands, Naz! Half the arena is wiping their ass right now, because they left to go potty when you came out! And you, my friend, have no business calling out Caboose. It takes heart and soul to climb the ranks of the OAOAST, fighting every obstacle in your way. It takes a COWARD to call out a man who can't even defend himself! So, I'm not asking, I'm TELLING you, lay off the challenges, and make something of yourself in the here and now."

NM:"You want me to make something of myself? I have faith in myself, Zack, I have the confidence to say that I could beat Caboose if he was here. And since YOU have had your shoulders on the mat on more than one occasion thanks to Caboose, I can honestly say that I know I can beat YOU!"

Zack is somewhat shocked, but laughs it off. He backs up a few steps, and takes off his T-shirt, throwing it into the crowd.

ZM:"Was that a challenge?"

NM:"It was a promise!"

NazMistry slaps the taste out of Zack's mouth, leaving the preppy one stunned. Zack turns around, and FLOORS Naz with a right hand.

ZM:"Hey, any of you refs, come on out down, because it looks like we've got a match!"

Zack tosses the mic to the floor, and he and Naz continue trading shot. A ref rushes down the aisle and slides in, ordering the bell to be rung. This promo session has segued into a match!

One Fall Singles Match

Zack Malibu vs. NazMistry

Zack whips Naz into the ropes, and attempts a hiptoss, but Naz kicks him in the stomach, flips out of the hiptoss, then armdrags Zack down to the mat. As Zack gets up, he's met with a dropkick that knocks him back to the mat. Naz grabs him and uses an arm wrench, but Zack counters with an arm wrench of his own. Naz tries to get free, then manages to flip out of it, again sending Zack down to the mat. Zack gets back to his feet, and he gives Naz a sarcastic little "applause".

The two lock up, and Zack wins the test of strength, locking Naz in a headlock. Zack then switches up, using an armbar on Naz, until it's reversed into a hammerlock. Zack sidesteps,and uses a drop toehold to bring Naz down to the mat, breaking that up. Zack winds up for School's Out, and Naz turns away, attempting to dodge the move, but it was all a ploy. As he turns back Zack come at him and takes him down with a clothesline. Zack bounces off the ropes and drops an elbow on Naz, then picks him up off the mat. Zack readies him for a suplex, but Naz floats over and lands on his feet behind Zack. Naz shoves him towards the ropes, and jumps up, taking Zack over with a huracanrana. Zack pulls himself up by the ropes, and Naz jumps up to the top rope, and lands on Zack's shoulders, trying to take him down again, but they're too close to the ropes, and both men spill to the floor!

The referee starts the mandatory ten count, as both men struggle to get back up. Naz gets up first, and Zack doesn't see this as he's too busy getting up himself. Naz hops up on the apron, then climbs up to the top rope and keeps an eye on Zack. As Zack turns to re-enter the ring, Naz leaps off, soaring through the air and coming down on Zack with a picture perfect bodypress, wiping him out! Fans chant "Holy Shit" at the height Naz got on that, but it put him back at square one, as both men are again out on the concrete.

Naz gets up first again, and tosses Zack back in, then slingshots himself in and drops a leg on Zack. Naz covers...2 count. He picks Zack up, slamming forearm shots across his shoulder blades, then grabs him arm to send him to the ropes, but Zack won't go. Zack pulls Naz in towards him, and drops him on his knee with an inverted atomic drop, then follows that up with a snap bicycle kick, nailing the lucha star right in his chin! Zack works himself up, and starts working the crowd as well, getting them to cheer and chant as he continues the match.

Zack picks Naz up, and sets him up on the top rope. Zack climbs up to follow, but Naz tries keeping Zack at bay, slapping at him to keep him off balance. Naz grabs Zack and tries countering his attack with a tornado DDT, but Zack throws Naz off, blocking the move. Naz lands on his feet, then comes at Zack, and attempts a monkey flip, but Zack keeps his balance,and turns the attempt into a slingshot, sending Naz flying over the top rope and to the floor! Zack takes the opportunity to rest up, while Naz finds himself at ringside once again.

Naz gets up a few moments later, and jumps on the apron, where Zack meets him. The two trade blows until Naz lands a shot to Zack's right cheek, stunning him. Naz springboards in, and tries for a huracanrana, but Zack turns it into a sitout powerbomb...2 count! The move took the wind out of Naz, but he's got fight left in him. Zack goes to get him, but Naz eyerakes him for his trouble, allowing him to take the advantage. With Zack blinded, Naz grabs him and hooks his arms, pedigree style, setting him up for another move...NO...Zack counters, backdropping his way out of it...NAZ TURNS IT INTO A ROLLUP...1,2...NO! Zack rolls through, and as both men get back up Naz gets ROCKED with a SCHOOL'S OUT! That came out of NOWHERE! Fans chant for Zack to make the pin, but he's still dazed. Zack's using the time to recover, but it's allowing Naz to recover as well. NazMistry staggers to his feet, barely able to stand, and as he turns around he walks into a kick to the gut by Zack. Zack grabs him in Fisherman Suplex position, then DROPS HIM ON HIS HEAD! FISHERMAN'S BUSTER ON NAZMISTRY! Zack hooks a leg, and covers...1,2...3!

Winner:Zack Malibu

"The Wall" by Kansas begins to blare throughout the arena, the crowd standing up in the dark arena as Alfdogg walks out onto the stage, the red, orange, and green strobes reflecting off of his OAOAST Title as he walks down the ramp, and at about halfway down he does the Kurt Angle pose.

BANG! A flash of red pyro behind Alfdogg!

BANG! Now orange!

BANG! And green!

Alfdogg calmly walks the rest of the way down the ramp, the lights going up as he slides into the ring. He beckons to the ring attendant for a microphone, getting one quickly. The World Champion raises the mic to his lips, about to speak... only to get showered by an "ASS-HOLE!" chant. Smiling, AD ignores it, beginning to speak anyway.

"You know I feel the exact same way about each and every one of you."

More boos. Cheap heat isn't called cheap heat for nothing, kids.

"Anyway... coming up, Excessive Force... where I defend MY World title against that undeserving fuck, Cobain Was Murdered. What kind of wrestling name is that, anyway? I'm supposed to defend MY World title against a Nirvana-obsessed re-"

Alfdogg stops as the lights in the arena go out.

Nothing can be seen.

And then...

"I shut 'em down."

The crowd... goes... NUTS! "Shut 'Em Down" by LL Cool J, the theme of the SJL's Mike Van Siclen, kicks up all throughout the arena as the lights, mysteriously remain off. Nothing for a few seconds... then over the mic a loud groan of pain... and then silence. The mic can be heard being picked up off the mat, and then a familiar deep voice says into the microphone...

"Turn on the lights."

The lights come on to reveal Mike Van Siclen of the SJL standing in the middle of the ring, much to the now-ROARING crowd's delight! Behind him is Flunkmasta Flexxx, Tim Dillon, Fugue, and Judge Mental... all of the SWF family of feds! The crowd roars for the superstars as Mike picks up the OAOAST World title. He begins to speak into the microphone he still holds in his hands.

"This title... it just unified with the SCW Title, correct? That title was mine... and I never, ever lost it. I was cheated out of it by the OAOAST... and you, a false world champion." Alfdogg lay bleeding on the mat, the crowd roaring for Mike Van Siclen's words as the self-proclaimed Amazin' one continues. "I would've made that title FAMOUS... but instead, I had it stolen from me by Alfdogg..." boos ring for AD's name... "Bill Watts... and the rest, of this godforsaken federation! I have been screwed over too many times... you picked the wrong day to steal something of mine, and now me, Mental, Dillon, Flexxx, Fugue... the five of us will steal EVERYTHING OF YOURS!" More roars as Mike continues. "Flunkmasta Flexxx and Judge Mental, your Tag Team Champs... Fugue, your X-Division Champion? Tim Dillon, your USTV Champion... and me, Mike Van Siclen..."

Mike pauses dramatically as the crowd roars...

"...Taking back what is rightfully mine..."

Mike picks up the OAOAST World Title again, looking at it, then looking at the crowd and hoisting the belt high into the air.

"THIS WORLD TITLE!"

The crowd, again, EXPLODES in cheers as MVS drops the title to the ground and passes the mic to Tim Dillon.

The Irishman, Tim Dillon, the JL?s newcomer somberly licks his lips. He grasps the microphone and brings it towards his mouth, yet pauses to run a hand through his fine, blonde hair. He gives off a sort of chuckle before starting. Making the crowd sit on the edge of their seats for his words he straightens out his black t-shirt with the plea of ?End the Fighting? in green font. His freckled nose twitches and he clears his throat.

"Let's clear up some of this blarney!" He yells out to the fans, and he stalks down past Mike Van Siclen, taking the spotlight. "You don't come prancing around here like a little laddie and claim that the USTV title belongs to the likes of you!" The crowd fails to agree. He blurts out with a smug grin, the Irish accent nearly making it difficult to understand. There's an awkward silence and he continues ranting, "You say that you have no challengers for the USTV belt? I'll take you on; I'll shamrock your world!" An even wider grin as some cheers mix in with the boos. The momentum carries him, "You'll be tasting the back of my hand, you old sod! I am a god damn bare knuckle boxing champion and I'll knock you dead!" He stops to lick his dried lips and he glances at his black skate shoes with the shamrock patches above the toes. "And I'll do it with the Dillon's family honor." He finishes. His face shows that he's being serious and the fans respect that. "Now can you dig that, laddie?" He adds in to laughter of the crowd when while his heavy Irish accent makes it even more humorous. He then begins to rant something in some odd language (as his bad habit of switching into fluent Gaelic takes over) he stops and gives it to Judge Mental with confidence. Dillon steps back as Judge begins ready to speak.

Judge Mental takes the mic into his hand and looks out to the crowd. The boos flow into him, they know who he is and what he has done. He starts to speak somberly. "I've been in this business for 13 years. In that time, I've seen the best, the worst, the triumphs, and the failures of many leagues. Do you know how long 13 years is?" He waits for a response, but only receives more booing. "I've seen it all. I've been around. But I've never seen as big a farce as this league. It is pathetic. It is the absolute dregs of any league I have ever laid eyes on." He walks over to Alfdogg, who is weakly trying to get up and out of the ring. Mental takes picks the man up by the hair and holds him up against the ropes.

"This is your champion? HIM?! I was a MICHIGAN champion nine times. NINE TIMES. I could have been a world champion in any other league had it not been for my..." Mental gives a little chuckle thinking of the next word. "Duty... to my county. I come out here and find THIS," he says, shaking Alfdogg's head by his hair still, "Is a world champion? It is a disgrace to the name." Mental stops shaking Alfdogg. "But I'm not here to take the World Championship. No, no, no... I'll let Mike take care of that area. I'm here with a partner. See, me and my younger compatriot, Flexxx, we are here to relieve the joke of a tag team you have here of the heavy belts they are wearing."

He looks back at Flunkmasta Flexxx and asks "What were their names again?" but the Flunkmasta just gives a smirk and a shrug. The crowd begins to chant "YOU-SUCK! YOU-SUCK! YOU-SUCK!", but Mental completely tunes them out as he gives an evil smile. "I have a fantastic memory, but those two are so mediocre that even I can't remember who they are. But it doesn't matter; soon you'll have us to remember rather than having them to forget. I believe me, you will remember us. We won't LET you forget."

He takes Alfdogg by the arm and whips him at Flunkmasta Flexx, who instantly recognizes what's going on, catches Alfdogg, picks him up and lands his finisher, The Flunkdown, with perfect precision. Alfdogg is out cold now. Afterwards the great Flunkmasta gets up, smiling at his handy work. Mental tosses the mic at Flexxx, who catches it without looking.

"Now now now, after watchin' all of this non-quality pissathon wrestling and seeing that HAHAHAHAHA........ HAH! joke of a man Alfdogg just get his ass Flunked Down on the mat, whadda y'all think of us NOW!? HUH???"

“What do I think of you, huh?” The crowd pops as Sandman rushes down the aisle and slides in to grab Alfdogg…

“Do you know who we are. We’re the god damned Deadly Alliance, and for your information, we’re about the last sumbitches you want to mess with. Sure, the fans may not like us, but they respect us because we’re OaOasT 4 life. On that, the crowd pops. Sandman continues, “ Go on with your self-righteous promo, it only makes them hate you more.

The crowd boos the SCW Judge BOOOOOOOO.... JEEEEEERRR.... HISS!!! He retorts

"Wow, that sounds just like mutated sheep baaing... and sounds just as toolish! SHUT IT!"

They are discouraged from the repetitive ignorance of booing, and they listen to the second wannabe Tag Team Champion :

"Now, I don't even know why I have to talk about my damned self-worth when there's, let's see... all of you, and GenerationNever right?, with no worth whatsoever! But ah hell, I just love to keep the slow people awake, so I'll talk about myself. Just look at me, and my JL reputation, as one of the most skilled and volatile workers in the ring... hell, I made one sorry excuse of a man with a freakin' Pokemon gimmick gore his own girlfriend in the gut! Imagine if that head-gobbling slut was pregnant, hahahaha! I didn't have many titles in the SJL, because that stupid anal-retentive Brit won't give me a chance!"

Mike Van Siclen, Tim Dillon, Fugue and Judge Mental frown and nod their heads, as they can also relate to the many "abuses" of Commissioner MacPhisto.

"Now that I'm in 'dis side of tha business, where there's as much competition at gun-slinging fights in a ghost town, there won't be any way to hold me down, or any other of these here great people! Well, I ain't one to brag and all... when there's actually someone better around to show respect... but tha Flunkmasta is done wit his piece, and that's all I got to say 'bout that!"

"Greetings." Fugue stares out the audience, an insane grin on his face. The fans subside to low murmurs at the look. "A few days ago...a couple of my friends told me about this place," he glances at the other wrestlers, who look nervously at each other, "and I decided to check it out. And what did I find?" He grins and nods out at a portion of the crowd attempting an "Zack" chant. "I found something very familiar!" Fugue yells, his eyes alight. "I found pompus peacocks strutting and proclaiming their invulnerability! I found desperate youths beating themselves bloody just to get the fans to cheer for them!" Fugue begins to pace back and forth, gesticulating with one hand as he rants. "I found petty betrayal, and disgusting jealousy, and the pungent stench of inflated self-worth! I found screams of outrage, cries of violation, bellows of contrition, voices chorusing together in an orgiastic symphony of pain!" The crowd cheers in spite of themselves, and Fugue approaches the ropes, leaning over to leer darkly at the front rows.

"In short...I found exactly the same thing I would find in any wrestling promotion."

A wave of boos immediately washes over the musician as he smirks at the audience, pushing back to move into the center of the ring again. "That's right!" he cries. "I saw all this, and I thought to myself...this promotion isn't anything special!" He cocks his head to one side, as if listening to something. "And yet...and yet it has potential. I thought to myself, it just needs a little help...a little something extra to produce the exquisite HARMONY I know lurks inside it!"

Fugue grins.

"I thought to myself...I know this music. LET'S CHANGE THE BEAT!"

Fugue tosses the microphone to a surprised Mike Van Siclen, who barely manages to catch it. The musician then climbs to the second rope and stares out at the audience again, soaking in the jeers and derision.

The Amazin' one raises the mic to his lips, wanting to speak, when a rush of cheers pours in on him! He lowers the mic as the cheers are answered by boos... Mike is receiving a tweener reaction. On the one hand, the people respect what he's done by the same token, the group he leads is mostly assholes. What is an Amazin' one to do?

"Guys," Mike says, looking out at the crowd... "I neither expect nor care if you like us. I expect to be hated... I expect you to think we are lowlifes. We are coming into your fed... this fed... and taking it by STORM, leaving them with nothing... but then, when you think about it, what do you have now? This man..." Mike looks down at Alfdogg, glowering at the non-moving Champion... "This man is your World champion. Don't you hate him? I will take care of that... I... we will take care of everything. Respect us for that, if nothing else... because we are the SWF, members of the SJL... and we are going to own... this... fed."

“And on that note, let me say something…”

Bill Watts steps out behind the stage.

“Now wait just a minute, you boys, yeah we bought your federation, but we haven’t agreed on any contracts with you, so that little beating of Alfdogg was unsanctioned and you are gonna face some trouble kids. Listen up, this is my world here, I run the show, and I’m gonna get security to get you the hell out of here so these great fans *crowd pops* can see some wrestling instead of some talking. Security?”

“Wooh there Billy-Bob. The crowd pops huge as Big Poppa Popick steps out.

“now Billy, did I hear you right? You run the show? Wrong, I run this show, and this…could be entertaining. Mike, you’re all about opportunity aren’t you. Well, I’m going to give you opportunity. After Excessive Force, on IZHD, you can face….ZACK MALIBU *the crowd pops* for the right to fight for the WORLD TITLE. See Mike, we don’t hand out title shots here. We don’t have day-long champions here. Our belts MEAN something Mike. This is something you will have to learn.

Now, onto you Tim Dillon. You say you don’t respect, my antics? I think the crowd does *they pop* So you want to call me out eh? Congratulations, call accepted. You’re fighting me and Eskimo for the USTV title in 6 days. Good luck.

You two assclowns who want to be tag team champions. Fine, you can earn that right in another #1 contender’s match next Monday night. I can’t tell you who you’re facing though, we’ll have to wait until after Excessive Force to see that.

But, as for tonight, and Bill, you’re going to have to swallow your pride, it’s going to be you five monkeys against the In-Crowd, Zack Malibu and EvenflowDDT, The Deadly Alliance of our World Champion Alfdogg and Sandman, and…

Bill Watts cuts him off. “Popick, there’s a order that Sandman can’t get in within 50 feet…”

Big Poppa Popick responds, “Really Bill, well I think this is a time to put aside personal differences and opinions don’t you think. I’m certain both will see the necessity and value in teaming.

Bill Watts rebukes, “But Sandman isn’t”

Big Poppa Popick cuts Bill off. “He’s on his way, and understand the ramifications. Tonight, his thirst for blood is on those fools in the ring. Now, If you want to question that decision, bite me Bill. Bite me hard.

*The crowd pops as Bill Watts turns back disgusted.*

“Now,” Big Poppa Popick continues, “ the man who will be the 5th entrant for our team will be…”

The crowd pauses…

“me.”

Big Poppa Popick turns around as the crowd reacts to AngleSault arriving.

"The Wall" by Kansas begins to blare throughout the arena, the crowd standing up in the dark arena as Alfdogg walks out onto the stage, the red, orange, and green strobes reflecting off of his OAOAST Title as he walks down the ramp, and at about halfway down he does the Kurt Angle pose.

BANG! A flash of red pyro behind Alfdogg!

BANG! Now orange!

BANG! And green!

Alfdogg calmly walks the rest of the way down the ramp, the lights going up as he slides into the ring. He beckons to the ring attendant for a microphone, getting one quickly. The World Champion raises the mic to his lips, about to speak... only to get showered by an "ASS-HOLE!" chant. Smiling, AD ignores it, beginning to speak anyway.

"You know I feel the exact same way about each and every one of you."

More boos. Cheap heat isn't called cheap heat for nothing, kids.

"Anyway... coming up, Excessive Force... where I defend MY World title against that undeserving fuck, Cobain Was Murdered. What kind of wrestling name is that, anyway? I'm supposed to defend MY World title against a Nirvana-obsessed re-"

Alfdogg stops as the lights in the arena go out.

Nothing can be seen.

And then...

"I shut 'em down."

The crowd... goes... NUTS! "Shut 'Em Down" by LL Cool J, the theme of the SJL's Mike Van Siclen, kicks up all throughout the arena as the lights, mysteriously remain off. Nothing for a few seconds... then over the mic a loud groan of pain... and then silence. The mic can be heard being picked up off the mat, and then a familiar deep voice says into the microphone...

"Turn on the lights."

The lights come on to reveal Mike Van Siclen of the SJL standing in the middle of the ring, much to the now-ROARING crowd's delight! Behind him is Flunkmasta Flexxx, Tim Dillon, Fugue, and Judge Mental... all of the SWF family of feds! The crowd roars for the superstars as Mike picks up the OAOAST World title. He begins to speak into the microphone he still holds in his hands.

"This title... it just unified with the SCW Title, correct? That title was mine... and I never, ever lost it. I was cheated out of it by the OAOAST... and you, a false world champion." Alfdogg lay bleeding on the mat, the crowd roaring for Mike Van Siclen's words as the self-proclaimed Amazin' one continues. "I would've made that title FAMOUS... but instead, I had it stolen from me by Alfdogg..." boos ring for AD's name... "Bill Watts... and the rest, of this godforsaken federation! I have been screwed over too many times... you picked the wrong day to steal something of mine, and now me, Mental, Dillon, Flexxx, Fugue... the five of us will steal EVERYTHING OF YOURS!" More roars as Mike continues. "Flunkmasta Flexxx and Judge Mental, your Tag Team Champs... Fugue, your X-Division Champion? Tim Dillon, your USTV Champion... and me, Mike Van Siclen..."

Mike pauses dramatically as the crowd roars...

"...Taking back what is rightfully mine..."

Mike picks up the OAOAST World Title again, looking at it, then looking at the crowd and hoisting the belt high into the air.

"THIS WORLD TITLE!"

The crowd, again, EXPLODES in cheers as MVS drops the title to the ground and passes the mic to Tim Dillon.

The Irishman, Tim Dillon, the JL?s newcomer somberly licks his lips. He grasps the microphone and brings it towards his mouth, yet pauses to run a hand through his fine, blonde hair. He gives off a sort of chuckle before starting. Making the crowd sit on the edge of their seats for his words he straightens out his black t-shirt with the plea of ?End the Fighting? in green font. His freckled nose twitches and he clears his throat.

"Let's clear up some of this blarney!" He yells out to the fans, and he stalks down past Mike Van Siclen, taking the spotlight. "You don't come prancing around here like a little laddie and claim that the USTV title belongs to the likes of you!" The crowd fails to agree. He blurts out with a smug grin, the Irish accent nearly making it difficult to understand. There's an awkward silence and he continues ranting, "You say that you have no challengers for the USTV belt? I'll take you on; I'll shamrock your world!" An even wider grin as some cheers mix in with the boos. The momentum carries him, "You'll be tasting the back of my hand, you old sod! I am a god damn bare knuckle boxing champion and I'll knock you dead!" He stops to lick his dried lips and he glances at his black skate shoes with the shamrock patches above the toes. "And I'll do it with the Dillon's family honor." He finishes. His face shows that he's being serious and the fans respect that. "Now can you dig that, laddie?" He adds in to laughter of the crowd when while his heavy Irish accent makes it even more humorous. He then begins to rant something in some odd language (as his bad habit of switching into fluent Gaelic takes over) he stops and gives it to Judge Mental with confidence. Dillon steps back as Judge begins ready to speak.

Judge Mental takes the mic into his hand and looks out to the crowd. The boos flow into him, they know who he is and what he has done. He starts to speak somberly. "I've been in this business for 13 years. In that time, I've seen the best, the worst, the triumphs, and the failures of many leagues. Do you know how long 13 years is?" He waits for a response, but only receives more booing. "I've seen it all. I've been around. But I've never seen as big a farce as this league. It is pathetic. It is the absolute dregs of any league I have ever laid eyes on." He walks over to Alfdogg, who is weakly trying to get up and out of the ring. Mental takes picks the man up by the hair and holds him up against the ropes.

"This is your champion? HIM?! I was a MICHIGAN champion nine times. NINE TIMES. I could have been a world champion in any other league had it not been for my..." Mental gives a little chuckle thinking of the next word. "Duty... to my county. I come out here and find THIS," he says, shaking Alfdogg's head by his hair still, "Is a world champion? It is a disgrace to the name." Mental stops shaking Alfdogg. "But I'm not here to take the World Championship. No, no, no... I'll let Mike take care of that area. I'm here with a partner. See, me and my younger compatriot, Flexxx, we are here to relieve the joke of a tag team you have here of the heavy belts they are wearing."

He looks back at Flunkmasta Flexxx and asks "What were their names again?" but the Flunkmasta just gives a smirk and a shrug. The crowd begins to chant "YOU-SUCK! YOU-SUCK! YOU-SUCK!", but Mental completely tunes them out as he gives an evil smile. "I have a fantastic memory, but those two are so mediocre that even I can't remember who they are. But it doesn't matter; soon you'll have us to remember rather than having them to forget. I believe me, you will remember us. We won't LET you forget."

He takes Alfdogg by the arm and whips him at Flunkmasta Flexx, who instantly recognizes what's going on, catches Alfdogg, picks him up and lands his finisher, The Flunkdown, with perfect precision. Alfdogg is out cold now. Afterwards the great Flunkmasta gets up, smiling at his handy work. Mental tosses the mic at Flexxx, who catches it without looking.

"Now now now, after watchin' all of this non-quality pissathon wrestling and seeing that HAHAHAHAHA........ HAH! joke of a man Alfdogg just get his ass Flunked Down on the mat, whadda y'all think of us NOW!? HUH???"

“What do I think of you, huh?” The crowd pops as Sandman rushes down the aisle and slides in to grab Alfdogg…

“Do you know who we are. We’re the god damned Deadly Alliance, and for your information, we’re about the last sumbitches you want to mess with. Sure, the fans may not like us, but they respect us because we’re OaOasT 4 life. On that, the crowd pops. Sandman continues, “ Go on with your self-righteous promo, it only makes them hate you more.

The crowd boos the SCW Judge BOOOOOOOO.... JEEEEEERRR.... HISS!!! He retorts

"Wow, that sounds just like mutated sheep baaing... and sounds just as toolish! SHUT IT!"

They are discouraged from the repetitive ignorance of booing, and they listen to the second wannabe Tag Team Champion :

"Now, I don't even know why I have to talk about my damned self-worth when there's, let's see... all of you, and GenerationNever right?, with no worth whatsoever! But ah hell, I just love to keep the slow people awake, so I'll talk about myself. Just look at me, and my JL reputation, as one of the most skilled and volatile workers in the ring... hell, I made one sorry excuse of a man with a freakin' Pokemon gimmick gore his own girlfriend in the gut! Imagine if that head-gobbling slut was pregnant, hahahaha! I didn't have many titles in the SJL, because that stupid anal-retentive Brit won't give me a chance!"

Mike Van Siclen, Tim Dillon, Fugue and Judge Mental frown and nod their heads, as they can also relate to the many "abuses" of Commissioner MacPhisto.

"Now that I'm in 'dis side of tha business, where there's as much competition at gun-slinging fights in a ghost town, there won't be any way to hold me down, or any other of these here great people! Well, I ain't one to brag and all... when there's actually someone better around to show respect... but tha Flunkmasta is done wit his piece, and that's all I got to say 'bout that!"

"Greetings." Fugue stares out the audience, an insane grin on his face. The fans subside to low murmurs at the look. "A few days ago...a couple of my friends told me about this place," he glances at the other wrestlers, who look nervously at each other, "and I decided to check it out. And what did I find?" He grins and nods out at a portion of the crowd attempting an "Zack" chant. "I found something very familiar!" Fugue yells, his eyes alight. "I found pompus peacocks strutting and proclaiming their invulnerability! I found desperate youths beating themselves bloody just to get the fans to cheer for them!" Fugue begins to pace back and forth, gesticulating with one hand as he rants. "I found petty betrayal, and disgusting jealousy, and the pungent stench of inflated self-worth! I found screams of outrage, cries of violation, bellows of contrition, voices chorusing together in an orgiastic symphony of pain!" The crowd cheers in spite of themselves, and Fugue approaches the ropes, leaning over to leer darkly at the front rows.

"In short...I found exactly the same thing I would find in any wrestling promotion."

A wave of boos immediately washes over the musician as he smirks at the audience, pushing back to move into the center of the ring again. "That's right!" he cries. "I saw all this, and I thought to myself...this promotion isn't anything special!" He cocks his head to one side, as if listening to something. "And yet...and yet it has potential. I thought to myself, it just needs a little help...a little something extra to produce the exquisite HARMONY I know lurks inside it!"

Fugue grins.

"I thought to myself...I know this music. LET'S CHANGE THE BEAT!"

Fugue tosses the microphone to a surprised Mike Van Siclen, who barely manages to catch it. The musician then climbs to the second rope and stares out at the audience again, soaking in the jeers and derision.

The Amazin' one raises the mic to his lips, wanting to speak, when a rush of cheers pours in on him! He lowers the mic as the cheers are answered by boos... Mike is receiving a tweener reaction. On the one hand, the people respect what he's done by the same token, the group he leads is mostly assholes. What is an Amazin' one to do?

"Guys," Mike says, looking out at the crowd... "I neither expect nor care if you like us. I expect to be hated... I expect you to think we are lowlifes. We are coming into your fed... this fed... and taking it by STORM, leaving them with nothing... but then, when you think about it, what do you have now? This man..." Mike looks down at Alfdogg, glowering at the non-moving Champion... "This man is your World champion. Don't you hate him? I will take care of that... I... we will take care of everything. Respect us for that, if nothing else... because we are the SWF, members of the SJL... and we are going to own... this... fed."

“And on that note, let me say something…”

Bill Watts steps out behind the stage.

“Now wait just a minute, you boys, yeah we bought your federation, but we haven’t agreed on any contracts with you, so that little beating of Alfdogg was unsanctioned and you are gonna face some trouble kids. Listen up, this is my world here, I run the show, and I’m gonna get security to get you the hell out of here so these great fans *crowd pops* can see some wrestling instead of some talking. Security?”

“Wooh there Billy-Bob. The crowd pops huge as Big Poppa Popick steps out.

“now Billy, did I hear you right? You run the show? Wrong, I run this show, and this…could be entertaining. Mike, you’re all about opportunity aren’t you. Well, I’m going to give you opportunity. After Excessive Force, on IZHD, you can face….ZACK MALIBU *the crowd pops* for the right to fight for the WORLD TITLE. See Mike, we don’t hand out title shots here. We don’t have day-long champions here. Our belts MEAN something Mike. This is something you will have to learn.

Now, onto you Tim Dillon. You say you don’t respect, my antics? I think the crowd does *they pop* So you want to call me out eh? Congratulations, call accepted. You’re fighting me and Eskimo for the USTV title in 6 days. Good luck.

You two assclowns who want to be tag team champions. Fine, you can earn that right in another #1 contender’s match next Monday night. I can’t tell you who you’re facing though, we’ll have to wait until after Excessive Force to see that.

But, as for tonight, and Bill, you’re going to have to swallow your pride, it’s going to be you five monkeys against the In-Crowd, Zack Malibu and EvenflowDDT, The Deadly Alliance of our World Champion Alfdogg and Sandman, and…

Bill Watts cuts him off. “Popick, there’s a order that Sandman can’t get in within 50 feet…”

Big Poppa Popick responds, “Really Bill, well I think this is a time to put aside personal differences and opinions don’t you think. I’m certain both will see the necessity and value in teaming.

Bill Watts rebukes, “But Sandman isn’t”

Big Poppa Popick cuts Bill off. “He’s on his way, and understand the ramifications. Tonight, his thirst for blood is on those fools in the ring. Now, If you want to question that decision, bite me Bill. Bite me hard.

*The crowd pops as Bill Watts turns back disgusted.*

“Now,” Big Poppa Popick continues, “ the man who will be the 5th entrant for our team will be…”

The crowd pauses…

“me.”

Big Poppa Popick turns around as the crowd reacts to AngleSault arriving.

(Michael Cole is standing backstage outside of Bill Watts' office.)

MC: We were told earlier by head of the board of directors Bill Watts, that he had an important announcement to make regarding the tag team titles. He should be out here any moment, so we'll just be waiting.

(A few seconds pass, when Bill Watts steps out from behind the door.)

BW: Thank you, Michael. As you know, one half of the tag team

Champions, Generation Never, was brutally attacked by Deadly Alliance members Reject and Thunder Kid two weeks ago. Now, we originally thought it was JUST a broken leg-yes, at this point JUST a broken leg would be a good thing. The injuries appear to be much worse than originally thought. As a result, Generation will definitely not be back in time for the 3-way TLC match at Excessive Force. I've thought it over and have decided NOT to suspend Thunder Kid and Reject, though they will be fined. The 3-way TLC match WILL happen at Excessive Force. Now, to the situation regarding the tag team titles. The titles will not be defended until Excessive Force. Until then, GreenMist will have the opportunity to recruit another tag team partner to defend the titles with. And that's all I have to say.

(With that, Bill Watts disappears again into his office.)

Elsewhere in the arena,

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with...

::Camera pans to reveal Anglesault!::

Cole: Anglesault! AS, the world wants to know, how DID you get the suspension lifted?

AS: Ya know, Cole, it really doesn't matter! How did I get the suspension lifted? Maybe I bribed Bill Watts with 80 bucks and a bucket of fried chicken! You'd be SHOCKED how far 80 bucks will get you around here. Maybe I proved myself to be a good boy and got out early on good behavior! Hell, maybe I snuck in while Bill Watts and Treble Cleft were fingering little Erik Watts Jr! What difference does it make how I got here? All that matters is that I'm HERE, and since I'm missing the Sopranos for this, you'd be wise to put your money that my making this trip will be worth it!

Next, our main event!

“The Wall” by Kansas, the OAOAST World Champion Alfdogg’s theme, kicks up all over the speakers as the team of Zack Malibu, EvenflowDDT, Sandman, Alfdogg, and AngleSault, team OAOAST, enter the arena! The fearless fivesome nonchalantly enter the ring, waiting for their SWF/JL foes to enter…

“This is heavy impact!”

The Heavy Impact remix of “Hate Me Now” by Nas begins to play as the lights go down, five white spotlights shining down on the stage where Tim Dillon, Judge Mental, Flexxx, Fugue, and Mike Van Siclen, team SWF/JL, enter the arena! The crowd pops slightly as the quintet walks down to the ring, staring coldly at their OAOAST counterparts as they climb between the ropes and begin to run them, relieving their stiffness for the match.

-=:Ding Ding Ding:=-

The match begins and eight men leave the ring, leaving their opening two in the ring. For the SWF/JL, it is Tim Dillon, for the OAOAST, EvenflowDDT. The two lock up, Even gaining the advantage and powering the former bareknuckle champion into the turnbuckle. Chin-lift, WHOO~! Chop. Another chin-lift, another WHOO~! Chop. Flow smiles as he backs up a bit and tags in Sandman. The freakishly extreme guy enters the ring, licking his chops as he grabs Dillon, whipping him into the ropes and looking for a back body drop… but gets kicked in the jaw! The Mudman’s brother backs up a bit as Dillon quickly tags out to Judge Mental.

Mental enters the ring and immediately clotheslines the deathcore supremist, knocking the Sandman to the mat and getting a nice “Oooh” in the process. Quickly, Mental makes the cover, getting a veeeeeeeery slow one-count from the ref. Judge gives him a quick stare as he stands up, but nothing big. Mental runs to the ropes, looking to catch the standing Sandman with a flying forearm… but Sandman pulls out what little technical knowledge he has and gives the Judge a drop toe hold! Quickly, Sandman goes to his corner and tags in Zack Malibu.

The man from the In Crowd enters the ring, cheers raining down on him as he charges Mental and catches him with a flying forearm! The crowd goes nuts as Zack goes to the side of the ring, stomping his feet and preparing for the School’s Out Superkick as Mental slowly gets to his feet… Mental stands, and Zack’s foot springs out at Mental… but the Judge ducks and grabs Malibu by the leg! In an instant the Judge has Zack in a Single Crab… but EvenflowDDT saves him, clotheslining Mental. Judge goes down to the mat, slowly making his way over to his corner and tagging in Flexxx, while at the other end, Zack tags in Alfdogg.

Alfdogg and Flexxx immediately charge each other, the X-Rated looking for a clothesline but Alfdogg ducks, turning around and blasting Flexxx in the mouth with a HARD~! Left hook! Flexxx falls down, and Alfdogg goes for the pin. ONE-TWO-THR-kickout, a very very fast count that earns the referee yells from the SWF/JL corner. Alfdogg picks up Flexxx, smiling, whipping him into the ropes and putting him into a fireman’s carry on the way back… adding a brainbuster to complete the DVD! Cover! ONE-TWO-THRE-powerout, another very fast count from the referee that earns the ref more jeers from the SWF corner, and the ire of the crowd to boot. Alfdogg goes to the corner, mounting the ropes and looking for the Five Star Alf Splash… but Flexxx manages to grab the ropes, crotching the Dogg! Flexxx crawls as fast as he can towards his corner and quickly tags in Fugue.

The Musical Madman gets into the ring, going over to Alfdogg and hooking both his arms in a Crucifix position, lifting him slightly off the turnbuckle before flipping the OAOAST World champion over his body with a brutal Iconoclasm! The crowd erupts in cheers as Alfdogg flops over from the impact, laying on his back in the middle of the ring. Fugue quickly ascends the turnbuckle, leaping off and doing a frontflip in midair and WHAM! Hitting AD with a 450 Splash, or as Fugue calls it, the Grand Finale! Fugue hooks the leg…

But the OAOAST referee refuses to count! The SWF/JL corner empties, and Judge Mental grabs the referee by the arm and whips him into Flexxx, who catches the ref with a devastating Flunkdown, or Urange suplex! Quickly, Big Poppa Popick and Jack Doan rush down to the ring to restore order, as it leaves two men in the ring… Anglesault and Mike Van Siclen. AS and Mike lock up, ‘Sault quickly giving Mike the Grain of Sault Belly-To-Belly Suplex! Almost as quick, AS climbs the ropes, facing the audience as he leaps off backwards, looking for the SaltSault Moonsault… but nobody’s home! The self-proclaimed Amazin’ one rolls out of the way just in time, and Sault hits nothing but canvas!

Mike Van Siclen, lifts Anglesault to his feet and whips the first-ever OAOAST Champion into the ropes, a look of ferocity crossing his face. Mike bends down, causing Anglesault to go over him in what would normally be a back body drop… but Van Siclen catches Anglesault’s legs and stands up, leaving ‘Sault laying flat across Mike’s back, his head in the small of the first and last SCW Champ’s back. Mike smiles, yelling out a loud “SWF!!!” as he sits out, driving AS’ head into the mat with a brutal Van Slaminator! Cover… Jack Doan enters and hits a one, but then refuses to count!

Big Poppa Popick slides into the ring, and shoves Jack out of the way. Mike rehooks AngleSault’s leg, flipping over for a bridge, BPP’s hand begins to move,

ONE!

This could be all…

TWO!

This match is history…

THREE!

And it’s just been written!

-=:Ding Ding Ding:=-

“Your winners of the first-ever interpromotional match between the SWF/JL and the OAOAST… Mike Van Siclen, Fugue, Tim Dillon, Flexxx, and Judge Mental, the ESSSSSSS-DOUBLE-YOU-EFFFF/JAYYYY-ELLLLLLL!”

The crowd stands in shock as Mike Van Siclen is mobbed mid-ring by his fellow SWF/JLers, the five of them celebrating their victory in the ring as the camera fades to black. Mike looks over to BPP, who looks at Zack, who looks right back.

BPP pulls a microphone from his back-pocket. He speaks, “Siclen, you and the rest of the SCW, deserve a fair chance. Zack, Alfie, you guys, specially you AngleSault, know what it is like to be treated fairly, and unfairly. Bill ordered these refs not to count. He wanted you to win, and so did I. But I won’t stack the odds. I’ll play fair, because I know, in the end.

Popick squares right up to Van Siclen.

“Siclen, I know, we’re better than you. And if you think I’m wrong, prove it. “

Siclen grabs the mic. “Prove it huh, didn’t we just do that? Whatever, we know and the fans know who the new game in town is…gah”

Anglesault has grabbed the mic from Siclen! “Siclen, you don’t know anything about the new game in town, and I am that game, and I am….

The crowd buzzes along “THAT DAMN GOOD”.

Anglesault continues, “Siclen, Popick, oh I know it’s all in fairness, but in fairness, it’s about time I take this place back. There’s a reason why it’s THE ONE AND ONLY ANGLESAULT THREAD. There’s a reason.”

Don't Miss Excessive Force!!!!

===============================

Intensely HeldDOWN~! © OAOAST 2002

===============================