OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Chanel #99

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

***The War Hammers (Mathis Golden, and Maul) Vs Conan "Coco" Chanel & "Money" Marc Bennett W/The Doll***

RENEE
So the story is Blanchefleur keeps forcing Money Marc and Conan to team together because she likes the fireworks that happen when they get mad at each other. Despite their heat with one another they're on a three match win streak, but they met their toughest challenge yet, The War Hammers!

RENEE
Mathis Golden comes from The All XFL Team, Maul was trained by him and has wrestled in SMUSH. Money Marc used to team with Tanner Neptune, until he pulled an Edge to Tanner's Matt Hardy. And Conan Chanel is the cousin of Teddy Buckworth and Tony Brannigan.

Money Marc wouldn't even acknowledge there was a match going on as he stood on the ring steps. This let Maul and Mathis Golden beat the living hell out of Conan for about two minutes.

MAUL
(to Marc)
Get in the ring, punk!

MONEY MARC
I'm good.

But, Conan slammed the heads of giants together and dove to tag in Money Marc!

"YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!"

MONEY MARC
:merchant:

Let's talk about this guys!

There was nothing to be talked about as Money Marc was beat from pillar to post and back to pillar again!

REJECT
I think Money Marc and Coco's win streak is just about over.

Or was it? The Doll hopped into the ring to try and distract the two giants with her charms....

maria-kanellis-boobs.gif

But it seemed to work too well as both guys became a little too interested!

MATHIS GOLDEN
I'm going to fuck you full of my children, slut!

Money Marc wasn't sure what to do, but Coco saved the day as he bashed both Hammers with the steel ring steps! That got a DQ, but it saved The Doll from certain rape!

Winner: The War Hammers, via DQ

RENEE
Wow, I mean good thing Coco acted so quick and with such strength.

REJECT
Didn't know Teddy and Brannigan's cousin had it in him.

And now we go to the opener...

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
Struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you
And you take care of me
My blood brother, fight for me

The Cayley twins arrived on the scene to a HUGE POP and plenty of fanfare.

RENEE
The fans have every reason to cheer, Blaine Cayley beat Alexander The Magnificent in a thirty five minute match at School's Out!

REJECT
It was magnificent for everyone not named The Shell Gang.

Sammi holds up the title to a rolling cheer. A cheer that grows higher and higher until she puts her finger to her lips.

SAMMI

barbara palvin gif.gif

Title!

"HEY WE LOVE THE CAYLEYS! HEY WE LOVE THE CAYLEYS! HEY WE LOVE THE CAYLEYS!"

SAMMI
Shell Gang it's your move!

It's not The Shell Gang who speaks next but it's the champ himself with his arm around his sister, hand holding an e-cig.

BLAINE
How about a midnight stroll into a dark alley, Shell Gang? I won't bite I never do.

The fans anticipate a brawl, a run in or some crazy shit. What they get is Logan Mann in a 600 dollar grey sweat shirt with Fabian Nystrom in a sparkling unbuttoned shirt on the video screen.

RENEE
Fabian beat Daisuke Motozaki at School's Out to become number one contender for the Galaxy Title.

LOGAN
Hhahahaha! I know it's a lot of real hustlers working in TMW! Real people really hustling! But what happens when they playing checkers and the bosses are playing chess? Oh yeah we on our Trump shit tonight! You bout to get checkmated!

"BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!"

Blaine points to the ring, telling the two to come down and hash this out, but nothing is happening.

FABIAN
Welcome to TMW Shell Gang!

"BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaah!"

FABIAN
Blaine Cayley, you have finally done it, you've poked the sleeping tiger too many times.

BLAINE
Fabian the only relation you share with a tiger is that you're both huge pussies.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAA!"

RENEE
Got em!

FABIAN
:o
Good jab, Blaine. But now you have pay the price to The Shell Gang. You smashed one of ours, yes, but we've smashed one of yours. And this isn't pretend like the federation out East, this isn't family friendly, this is real life and it's going to ruin yours, dude!

Logan and Fabian dap each other up and then the screen fades to black.

Blaine looks less than impressed, but Sammi's look is one of nervousness.

RENEE
What could Fabian be talking about? Real life? Ruin life? Smashed one of his?

REJECT
Like Logan said, chess not checkers.

In a lull in the action we focus on Sofa Central with RC.

RENEE
Gang, School's Out was amazing! But it gets more amazing in mid September.

REJECT
From Philadelphia the home of hardcore, OAOAST TMW brings you Slammed!

RENEE
And we're-

Renee is interrupted by a guardrail hopper. Three of them to be exact, and I'm talking about Storm Bellmare and his two cuties Eponine Black and Isabella Spezia-Vilagarosa.

STORM
Sorry to party crash, but if we're talking Slammed. We're talking me versus The Bounty Hunter. Do you know the sign of a coward? A guy who talks tough then gets buddies to back him up. Three Hyenas? I want you extinct!

Highlights are shown of the three person tag between Chicks Over Black Dicks, Storm and The Three Hyenas (The Bounty Hunter, Young Cucks) from School's Out that ended in a triple count out.

ISABELLA
Ya should have got some cute babes  to be part of the party! Like me and Nine! Right?

IZZY to EPONINE
boob grab bikini warriors.gif

EPONINE
Ahhhhh! I only want Blaine to do that to me! Or Fabian, or Lawson, or Wesley, or White Lothar, or-

RENEE
So anyway!

STORM
Bounty Hunter we all fought to a triple count out at School's Out. But there will be no where for you to run, no allies to save your ass, just the brutal feel of the Storm in the Thunder Cage at Slammed!

RENEE

REJECT
Oh shit! This dude is out here representing the Dubya-C-Dub!

Indeed he is as he whoo's like Flair than moves off with the girls

UP NEXT: 2XS VS TURBOWOLF!!!

***2XS W/Amelia Von Kruger and Honey Dove Vs TurboWolf***

The Hush by Hellyeah hit first and arriving onto the stage on a souped up bike was TurboWolf! As the fans popped, white pyro went down a line and the beloved werewolf raised a fist to all.

LILLIAN
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, now making his way to the ring, from Shreveport, Louisiana, he is...TURRRBOOOWOOOLLLLFF!

RENEE
TurboWolf has been a long way from Shreveport, competing in SMUSH in Japan. And he had some great matches with former OAOAST star Deuce Deuce Bigelow.

It's such a good vibration
It's such a sweet sensation
It's such a good vibration
It's such a sweet sensation

Yes it was a good vibration as the heart shaped couch that contained 2XS and his bombshells was raised onto the stage. Everyone admired the perfect hair, sexy pins and large tits of the girls, but 2XS had a few guys feeling some type of way!

RENEE
So 2XS has been embroiled in a weird feud with Bi Curious George...

REJECT
Can you call it a feud? BCG eliminated Honey Dove and AVK from The Lethal Bang and 2XS promised revenge. But George would rather fuck than fight!

Before the match, 2XS had a proposition for his foe....

2XS
TurboWolf, I don't see why you're so mad. You've got Amelia Von Kruger, The Lil Devil...

bonnie rotten pose2.gif

2XS
And The Teenage Dream, Honey Dove.

jessie rogers sexy gif.gif

RENEE
Formerly known as Sarbina Oakheart.

2XS
They don't want to just be your lover, they want to be your mother, and sister too! But if this is what you'd rather want, I can be your lover, father and brother too. All you gotta do is place those werewolf fangs around Bi Curious Geroge's throat and...SNAP!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!"

REJECT
Seems like a smart move to me. I wouldn't touch George with a hazmat suit on.

Not liking that idea, TW decked 2XS!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

2XS
Do your own damn work.

TW walloped the heck out of 2XS as the Reno native's ladies hurried out the ring. Well, Amelia Von Kruger stayed into the ring and clawed at TurboWolf's eyes to have him hollering in pain!

REJECT
You can be a werewolf, but you still need to see.

This blinding of TW allowed for 2XS to hit a front flip neckbreaker!

RENEE
Turn The Beat Around!

2XS' posed to no one's liking. Least of all to TurboWolf who threw him with a release back suplex! A clothesline took 2XS to the floor, where he had to regroup with his ladies.

REJECT
No offense to my boys, but that beats regrouping with Sandman and ThunderKid.

TW chased 2XS outside, but the rookie threw Honey Dove in front of him!

HONEY DOVE
Aiiiieeee!

This allowed AVK to slap the dog shit (pun!) out the werewolf and 2XS to nail a DDT on him! After that TW got pounded into the ring steps, then thrown back into the ring where Referee Val Venis started a ten count.

RENEE
It's not like TurboWolf to go down on a ten count.

REJECT
You damn near have to cut his legs off to keep him getting back into it.

That proved correct as TurboWolf got to his feet and again overwhelmed 2xS. The Reno native went kind of sort of low with a knee, then situated his foe onto the top turnbuckle. He got no luck there was TW used a pair of headbutts to push him back to the ground. From there the Shreveport Werewolf blasted 2XS with a top rope superman punch!

RENEE
It was just one but it hit like 10,000 Fist!

But Honey Dove placed 2XS foot on the ropes. Ignoring the interference of Honey Dove, TW went back to the rope. Only for him to get shoved off by BI CURIOUS GEORGE!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
Oh my!

Not knowing what happened to TW, 2XS just sees him lying down and cradled him for a 1-2-3!

Winner: 2XS, via pinfall

RENEE
I don't know what we just saw.

And neither does 2XS as he watched the replay, fuming. What mad him even madder is that BCG laid atop 2XS' heart shaped couch and started massaging his groin!

REJECT
The weird shit keeps getting weirder everyday.

Theres a problem backstage as The Midnights are all up in The HBs faces. On a monitor nearby LeBrenda’s gaffe with the rock that cost The

CORNETTE
We have had it up to here with the two of you!

Ladybird has the nerve to look shocked.

LEBRENDA
Listen to me. Listen to me! Stop, stop! Stop walking! Stop it! Stop!

Tears start rolling down LeBrenda's cheeks.

LEVRENDA
(sobbing)
All I wanted was to be a champion like King James, and go back to Akron and show my little black girls they can do it.

Everyone is moved by LeBrenda's speech. But then...

LEBRENDA
And you wahoos have the nerve to screw it all up. I slid you the damn basketball to use on Tori!

CAELDORI
Who uses a basketball as a weapon?

LADYBORD
Who uses a tennis racket?

Silence!

CORNETTE
I'll tell you what tennis racket doesn't do...it doesn't roll away the minute it it slides into the ring!

More silence!

RUBY
Hheheheeh, if that's a problem why don't I cook up a spell that turns her hands to feet. She'll never be able to screw up again!

CAELDORI
You need to fix this. I was going to show off my belt in my Snap and all I could show was my perfect body. We had a deal. Fix it. Soon. As in now.

Sitting in her office is Lisa Ann, the Ho That Runs The Show.

LISA
Ladies and gentlemen of the TMW Galaxy, another chapter was written into our novel of depravity at School's Out. Bobbi Cheesecake beat Ray Crist in an Easter Basket on a Pole Match, Blaine Cayley sucessfully defended his Galaxy Title against Alexander The Magnificent, and we saw C02 get back their OAOAST tag team titles from The Same Ol Shits. To celebrate C02 and how they paved the way for all our Hotties and superstars of TMW we'll be having C02 appreciation night next week. See you there.

The hard hitting and hard driving "Wicked" by Bear Grillz hit, and the Toy Box was in a state of rage. But few had the balls to step to the man arriving, one Lawson Belle. Clad in his blue tights that read BELLE, The World's Most Dangerous Belle descended upon the ring.

RENEE
Reject, I don't want you to do anything crazy.

REJECT

Lawson hit the ring, not for a fight, but for a promo!

LAWSON
One year ago, I was signed to an OAOAST developmental deal. During training they told me, "Lawson, you've got a good look, you wrestle really good, but you don't have that fire."

REJECT

LAWSON
What is fire? A Brit who fucks his sister till she can't sit straight?

"ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!"

LAWSON
Is fire a crooked holy man who steps up and gets his ankle snapped in honor of his best friend? Because if that's fire Abdullah Abir Nerdly showed plenty of it at School's Out!

A replay from School's Out is shown of Lawson Belle beating Abdullah Abir Nerdly with the ankle lock!

LAWSON
Or is fire sitting at the announce desk in a cast around your ankle, boo-hooing like a little bitch?

"FUCK YOU LAWSON! FUCK YOU LAWSON! FUCK YOU LAWSON!"

Reject has HEARD ENOUGH, and rises crutch and all from the announce desk.

RENEE
Wait, you can't fight him.

Lawson finds this humourous and starts hopping around to mock Reject.

"KICK HIS ASS, REJECT! KICK HIS ASS, REJECT! KICK HIS ASS, REJECT!"

Finding this not to be the best course of action is Blanchefleur who arrives with security and jobbers to try and talk down Reject.

LAWSON
Let him go! Let him go!

Reject actually smashes his crutch against the head of one poor security officer!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Ah! We've got to go to break and get this taken care of!

Backstage in front of the Hotties locker room we've found that...

image.png
ANNIE

has caught up with...

image.png
JESSICA FERGUSON

and

ee8a25f528afa0aaa2850a10915c3cc9.jpg
THE MASKED ASSASIAN

Together known as The Weapons of Smart Ass Destruction.

ANNIE
Jessica, inquiring minds have to know how your quest to become a filthy whore is going?

TMA
What kind of question do you think your asking?

ANNIE
I didn't pick it! It's an inquiring mind question! Dontkillmeplease!

TMA
Just watch your mouth around Jessica.

JESSICA
I don't understand what I have to do to become a filthy whore, to gain the euphoric feeling whores like Maya and December get. Is it unobtainable? How can hard science yield no results?

ANNIE
(exaggarated)
Oh no, Masked Assassin, someone is trying to steal Jessica's bra in the dressing room!

TMA hauls ass into the locker room to stop this would be criminal.

ANNIE
Real quick before she gets back. Try pole dancing!

JESSICA
Pole dancing? Such a grotesque series of movements. How wasteful. Yet you mean to say it will give me the blissful high of a filthy whore?

ANNIE
It will or my name ain't Annie!  

Jessica nods, as TMA comes out the locker room exasperated.

TMA
I think the thief escaped through the vents.

ANNIE
Sure he did...

Death don't have no mercy in this land
He'll come to your house and he won't stay long
You'll look in the bed and somebody will be gone

Well Death will go in any family in this land
Well Death will go in every family in this land
Well he'll come to your house and he won't stay long
Well you'll look in the bed and one of your family will be gone
Death will go in any family in this land

As "Death Don't Have Any Mercy" hits, Tristan Nystrom walks out, clad in his black tights, and black gloves. He's ready for a fight.

RENEE
I feel terrible for Tristan Nystrom. He's been routinely attacked by this mystery man, who's handsome but not as handsome as Tristan. At School's Out, Tristan called the guy to the ring and ya know what happened, gang?

REJECT
The man didn't show. But he jumped Tristan in the parking lot as he was leaving. Then he nearly took off The Uniion Jets' head until the cops came in. Then he took down the cops and left in a cop car! That's Deadly Alliance style. I like it.

Tristan settled into the ring, where he hears this from the fans...

"TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN!"

RENEE
The heart and soul of TMW!

"TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN!"

REJECT
He may not get to talk.

But eventually he does and he says..

TRISTAN
One thing I'll never do in TMW. I'll never stand in the Backroom, enjoying the sights, while the danger lurks. A man, somebody I have never spoken a word to has attacked me three times. I've never gotten so much as a first letter of his name. He's gone on to assault others. At AngleMania then at School's Out. Now, I know this world has no place for happy endings. But this man will have his ending. My boot crushing his face. Now who will stand with me?

The following song hits..

RENEE
Wait a tic?

And out comes Murmur in a black singlet highlighted by orange flames!

REJECT
He ain't a Union Jet!

RENEE
Murmur was down in Mexico with Arriba. Guys, Blanchefleur, a witch herself. swears there's an evil spirit inhabiting this man. He had some crazy brawls in 2017 you can see on the TMW Network.

Though it wasn't who he was expecting. Tristan welcomes Murmur into the ring.

REJECT
That's the dude you want on your side. The dude with evil in soul!

Tristan extends the hand to Murmur, and the hand is received. But with comes a whisper from Murmur. A whisper so terrible it makes Tristan's face go even whiter. The whisper is enough for Tristan to throw a punch at Murmur. But Murmur catches him, spins him around and...

RENEE
Oh my god!

Puts him into a stake from the goateed mystery man...

image.png.175924638b29dd3adc7d9ce09537b9

CROWD

Impaled in his gut, Tristan falls to the ground with all the grace of a dead bird. And though he isn't dead, he looks it as his face ashens and his eyes darken.

REJECT
Renee, is this shit happening.

RENEE
He could have killed him.

Murmur actually hands this crazy cat microphone.

?????
Now, now, lads, chin up. I haven't killed anyone. Yet.

CROWD

??????
This is how you make an arrival with a stake through the heart and soul of TMW. TMW the demonic offspring of the OAOAST. The OAOAST a hell sent wretch that corrupted my daughter...Esther Eleanor Endicott.

The crowd can't believe what they've heard. Is this man really...

RENEE
Queen Esther's father?!

?????
Yes, I am King Edward Endicott The Third, and you are all guilty of corruption and debasement of my sweet Esther! For that crime, the heart and soul of TMW must be ripped out and rend asunder!

KIng Edward places his boot on the wooden stake which has Tristan hollering in pain. But he doesn't kill him. Instead the regal villan leaves with Murmur loyally in tow.

RENEE
I don't understand what we've seen! What is Murmur doing? Who does this guy think he is? If he was any higher with that stake.

REJECT
Don't say it, Renee. Don't give this guy any ideas.

UP NEXT: BLK VS HIGHER MINDS!!!

***BLK (Martin Garvey and Booker X) W/Luther Mandella Vs The Higher Minds (Bhodi Dharma and Detroit Crackhead)***[/b]
The Higher Minds are the final evolution of druggie gimmick, a pothead/dealer and his crackhead pal from east Detroit. Fun times!

RENEE
Looks like Jesse Ferguson will be joining us with Amber O'Shea, and a Cassidy Bot.

JESSE
Don't mind Amber, Renee. Please don't mind her at all. An entrepreneur needs solid muscle to protect his investment. And werewolf muscles are the most solid of all. Science has proven this.

RENEE
Well, she didn't stop BLK from beating up Brotica last week and fucking The Cassidy Bots!

AMBER
I was told to stand down. But no body is telling me to stand down now.

Colin's baby mama had fist clench and teeth barred in classic werewolf look. Trouble brewing for Renee!

JESSE
Oi, oi, it's all fun and games, Amber. Please enjoy the show! Enjoy the in ring debut of our friends in BLK!

DETROIT CRACKHEAD
Suck yo dick for a dollar?

JESSE
Ho-ho-ho, I think BLK has all their needs taken care of. Don't they, Cassidy Bot?

CASSIDY
I'm sorry, I don't speak dumpster baby.

Booker X floored Detroit Crackhead with a side kick, then pitched him into the BLK corner. A tag was given to Luther Mandella and the two men worked over Detroit Crackhead for some time. But DC has crackhead strength and started to fight back against the two men!

DETROIT CRACKHEAD
Where my rocks? Who stole my rocks?

BHODI DHARMA
Chill dude, I got your rocks right here.

Yes, Bhodi actually produced crack. So while DC lit up, Bhodi entered the ring ready to do whatever it is that he does.

RENEE
Jesse, are The Higher Minds big fans of the Cassidy Bots?

JESSE
Ah, ah, good question, Renee. They can look, but with their bank accounts, if they touch.

Amber lets out her werewolf snarl.

JESSE
Ho-ho-ho! What a great operation we have here. Advancing science all around!

RENEE
Advancing science?!

Bhodi started throwing chops against Booker's massive chest, but didn't do much damage. Even his spin kicks did nothing to Booker's torso. So Bhodi tried for a different tactic,

BHODI
Y-You're really handsome! You've got a martial artist's body and a detective's brains! Even among all the black guys here, you're the blackest!!

BOOKER X
The hell? This is creepy.

BHODI
Normally I charge 1,000 dollars for a bag but I'll hook you up for a mere 800. It's an unprecedented discount... But me and you are friends, so it's okay!

BOOKER X
We're friends?

Apparently they weren't, and Bhodi got a big boot to the face. While BLK had their way with Bhodi, BROTICA (Chad Mustard and Gory Dragan) made their way to the announce desk.

REJECT
To what do we owe the displeasure?

CHAD
Jesse, our main man, you have to let us get another crack at the binary coded walls of the Cassidy Bots. Anyone who hooks up with us will be super popular and that goes quadruple of out of this world sex bots!

GORY
I've been alive long enough to know that's how popularity and influence work.

RENEE
Uh, no it's not.

JESSE
I'm just a man. Just a man in a competitive world. Bingo, I have a great idea. Oi, you'll love it. At Slammed Brotica will compete in a match against BLK for their own personal Cassidy Bot!

GORY
And I've also lived long enough to know any good woman is a woman worth maiming another man for.

RENEE
You have a warped view of the world.

Brotica was treated first hand to the destructive power of BLK as they beat The Higher Minds by double powerbombing Crackhead!

Winner: BLK, via pinfall

Post-match, BLK gathered around near the Cassidy Bot, which didn't sit too well with Brotica. So they attacked BLK right then and there!

RENEE
Oh my gosh, Jesse!

Jesse just cackled with glee as security had to separate the warring factions

In the ring we see a pair of rather thin trainees going through some motions to a bored audience. The audience perks up when they hear...

Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
Gonna find you and take it slowly
Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide
Gonna find you and make you want me

And with "Ready Or Not" comes members of The Shell Gang, Ignatius Maddix, Alexander The Magnificent, and Jose Cantu-Si! The three men all wear TSG t-shirts, a hot seller in Nordstrom, and arrive into the ring. The dudes try to scatter, but get caught with superkicks from Jose! A surefire crowd popper! With the jobbers taken out, Iggy grabs the mic.

IGNATIUS
So there's going to be a C02 appreciation night next week? Is that the way of it? I see no one bothered to invite The Shell Gang, but it's the least they could do. What did Lisa Ann say about C02? They laid down asphalt and paved the way? Well I'll just be polite and say the road they paved ended with everyone smacking into a brick wall!

RENEE
What does he mean by that?

IGNATIUS
What the OAOAST became was a Duncan wank fest, the talent like myself, my brother, especially my brother thrown to the ravenous appetite of the Duncan family. If you didn't have Duncan in your last name, if you weren't attaching your lips to their tight toned arse you were nothing!

RENEE
I don't think that's true.

IGNATIUS
Wesley Singleton has been ready to mainevent since he arrived into TMW, but did anyone speak for him when a voice needed to be heard? Not a peep, not even from his own father, who was tripping over his own loafers to suck at the tit of the Duncan family! He'd rather call a girl with none of his blood niece then speak a good word for his own son!

"BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

IGANTIUS
So Wesley formed The Shell Gang with me, and we planned to take over. But then there was nothing to take over. The Duncan centric management burned it all to the ground! Now we get jeered and punished for trying to put something together out of the ashes! Where I come from, The Maddix family, we're used to playing the background. That's how your mother and your step mother took my brother's queen, C02!

RENEE
I seem to remember King Landon verbally abusing Queen Esther...

IGNATIUS
But I'm a new breed of Maddix, a winner take all Maddix! The Duncan family is ancient history!  We're the stars now!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!"

IGNATIUS
So you can appreciate C02, but it's always...

ALEXANDER and JOSE
Shell Gang for life!

ANNOUNCER
Welcome to the TMW Holy Hour! Please welcome our special guests....DAY OF THE DEAD DOT COM!

Hold on, Holy Ghost
Go on, hold me close
Better run, here we come
It's the day of the dead

As "Day of the Dead" by Hollywood Undead played a big pop was given for the Day of The Dead, Cady of Grimm the daughter of Sadist in BDSM gear and Lilly Florent in sort BDSM sort of hippie gear.

RENEE
So let's try this again. Cady of Grimm and Lilly Florent have been trying to get a match with Referee Wally Nerdregard after Wally screwed Cady in the Lethal Bang. The bad kind of screw. But Nerdregard keeps throwing random old OAOAST jobbers at the duo and escapes. So here we go again.

Here we go indeed as Lilly and Cady have microphones and they know how to use em!

CADY
Day of the Dead, who is that?

LILLY
Uh, that's us. Hello?

CADY
Kwhahahaha! They dare give a title to the supreme overlords of anal?! How very amusing!

LILLY
Yeah, I guess it kinda is.

CADY
Referee Wally Nerdregard, no more games! You have thrown Conquestiadors, Keyboard Warriors, and many more after us and they have all tasted eternal damnation! Now it is you who will feel the parting of your cheeks and the implant of final dildo of destruction! Let's go!

Well, Wally Nerdregard certainly isn't one for destroying dildos! The entry way was dead empty until security came out dragging the kicking and screaming official with them!

REJECT
You've got to face things like a man.

RENEE
And he's about to be treated like a..a...a...

REJECT
Bitch?

RENEE
Yes!

Referee Nerdregard was tossed into the ring, a quivering lamb to the slaughter.

RENEE
No more random jobbers to sick on Day of the Dead?

Poor Wally looked to entrance for help. Couldn't any old time OAOAST tag time make a cameo and take the beating for him like always?

REJECT
At least stand up and fight.

The Day of The Dead closed in on Wally Nerdregard, his life soon to be reduced to a wailing anal bitch. But suddenly both girls were struck by night sticks!

RENEE
The Nasty Boyds!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Nasty Boyds made Lilly eat a Nasty Bomb, then they give a decidedly stiff one to Cady!

RENEE
Where...where the heck have they been?!

REJECT
They've been gone since AngleMania X-Seven, but they're back in a big way.

Never one to pass up a good meal ticket, Referee Nerdregard raises the hands of Nasty Boyds. And shockingly...they're okay with it!

REJECT
An unholy alliance is born!

UP NEXT: HOTTIES BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER TO HARD ON HOES TITLE!

***TMW HARD ON HOES Number One Contender Battle Royal: December Belle Vs Kiki Kix Vs Adelphe St.Nerdregard Vs The Big Boss Lady Vs Brea Brea Vs Amelia Von Kruger Vs Charli 9ine Vs Honey Dove***

LILLIAN
Introducing first from, Laredo, Texas...THE PRIZEWHOOOOREEEE..KIKI KIX!!!

"BBBBOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
A former UFC fighter turned pornstar turned wrestler, turned Hotties champion?

REJECT
I've heard stranger. ThunderKid was Chippendales dancer.

LILLIAN
From Val D'Ors, Quebed, Canada, she is THE CELESTIAL CUM CRAVER...ADELPHE SAINT NERDREGARD!!

"YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Triple C, one of the most beloved Hotties in the company. Hard to believe she's related to Referee Wally Nerdregard.

LILLIAN
And from The Big Apple, she is THE WHITE DIAMOND...THE BIG BOSS LAAADDDDYYYY!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
From Suffolk County Court to number one contender match?

REJECT
All charges dismissed by the way.

LILLIAN
And from Knoxville, Tennesse, she is SLEEPING BEAUTY, DECEMBER BELLLEEE!

RENEE
Do you smell what December is cooking? The Rock's daughter was the final OAOAST Women's Champion.

LILLIAN
And from Port Elizabeth, South Africa, BREA BREAAAAA!

"WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN!"

REJECT
Renee, Brea Brea is 0 and three against Princess Danger. She's setting herself up for a clean sweep.

LILLIAN
And from Salzburg, Austria, "THE LIL DEVIL" AMELIA VON KRUEGER!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
2xs' bad girl. Just keep her far away from this announce desk!

LILLIAN
And from Jessup, Maryland...THE TEENAGE DREAM...HOOOONNEEEYY DOOOOOVEEE!

RENEE
Under her real name of Sabrina Oakheart, Honey Dove held the OAOAST Hotties Tag Team Titles with Aisling DeLacey.

LILLIAN
And from Carroll, Iowa, CHARLI 9IIIINNNEE!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
She's a small town girl with dreams of big money...and big dick!

LILLIAN
From Austin, Texas, accompanied by MALAYSIA NERDLY...she is MISS CUNT!

"YYYYYEEAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
I think the cheers are tempered somewhat because Malaysia is around.

LILLIAN
And from New Orleans, Louisiana, ZELDA BAAZZZILLL!

RENEE
She's the ultimate cutie and the ultimate underdog,

LILLIAN
And your referee is TITANIA NERDLLLYYY!

Kiki started rocking Miss Cunt with punches, which didn't please Malaysia one bit. In fact when Miss Cunt was downed, Kiki started taunting Malaysia.

KIKI
harlow harrison boobs.gif
I'm gonna make her chow on these!

REJECT
Please do!

But Miss Cunt pitched Kiki into the ropes, and almost got her over. Who did go over was Honey Dove, thanks to a clothesline from December!

~~~~~~
Eliminated 1st: Honey Dove
~~~~~~~~~~~

DECEMBER
I'm sorry.

RENEE
Why are you apologizing?!

Brea Brea had a few close calls, first with The Big Boss Lady, then with Charli. To make matters worse, the Hotties Champion, PRINCESS DANGER walked onto the LED flooded entrance stage. That threw Brea Brea off her game.

RENEE
Come on, Brea! You got this, girl!

BI CURIOUS GEORGE ran past PD and jumped onto the ring apron, offering a BOX OF CHOCOLATES to Amelia Von Kurger. But the chocolates were snatched out his hand by Miss Cunt who bashed AVK with them and pitched her over the ropes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated 2nd: Amelia Von Kruger
~~~~~~~~~

REJECT
Dare I say it, that's a dick move!

MALAYSIA
Now hit the little one!

The little one was a reference to Zelda, who was cowering meekly in the corner.

MISS CUNT
Are you sure?

MALAYSIA
Smack her with it!

Actually it looks like Stacy wants to give it to Zelda as a present!

MISS CUNT
I don't know.

Thanks to her delay Miss Cunt wasn't paying attention to December who tossed her over the ropes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated 3rd: Miss Cunt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malaysia grabed Stacy Kuntz by the hair and dragged her off, with plenty to say for her performance.

RENEE
So Malaysia is supposed to be Stacy's family?

REJECT
Like a step mom so to speak. An evil step mom. Who molests her. Jock is looking down and smiling. The son of a bitch.

TITANIA
December you've eliminated a lot, and now you're uh...posing for a picture?!

DECEMBER
I want the royal family to get a good picture of me!

RENEE
Royal? Battle royal? Oh my gosh, December...

One person who doesn't have any qualms about touching Zelda is The Big Boss Lady who pitched her straight over the ropes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated 4th: Zelda Daybane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RENEE
No magic could save Zelda there.

REJECT
Maybe that's because she can't do magic!

Meanwhile Kiki Kix and Adelphe are in such a tangle they wind up overtaking poor Titania! Titania is werewolf tough and pushes them off her, but then go on and end up eliminating each other!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated 5th and 6th: Kiki Kix and Adelphe St Nerdregard
Left in ring: December Belle, Charli 9ine, The Big Boss Lady and Brea Brea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the real fight was outside as Kiki Kix was so pissed at Adelphe she kept on attacking her! It got so bad that Adelphe wound up one the announce desk, tight ass and all!
ivory wwf diva.gif

TITANIA
Someone help!
(to the grumpy brunette fluffer)
Please break them up!

GRUMPY BRUNETTE FLUFFER
That's not my job!

RENEE
Lisa Ann is in my ear telling me to tell you to break them up!

GRUMPY BRUNETTE FLUFFER
God dang it.

The grumpy brunette fluffer reached in to break them up only to get hit with a mouthful of tits on accident by Adelphe! Well that was the wrong thing to do as the grumpy brunette fluffer stripped off already skimpy top and started parading around with her decent sized jugs.

d5fcaca71a5a61c0842b415733c298a3.gif

ADELPHE
What cute bosoms! Truly a sight not yet worthy of the Celestial Mother, but with the right amount of silicone they will be.

The grumpy brunette fluffer was so outraged by that SHE WALKED OFF THE JOB!

REJECT
Well, I don't know what just happened.

What's happening in the ring was that Brea Brea clotheslined both December and Charli out of the ring! Now it was down to The Big Boss Lady and the Little Hottie That Could!

"WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN! WE THINK SHE CAN!"

The fans were pumped! Brea was pumped! I was pumped! You're pumped! But what we got instead was PRINCESS DANGER smashing the title into the back of Brea's head!

THE BIG BOSS
Hhhehe....nice!

"BBUULLLLLSHIIIIITTTT!"

The champ and The Big Boss Lady combined to give Brea a double DDT onto the title!

RENEE
Hey! This is awful!

REJECT
I don't think Princess Danger wants to waste time beating Brea Brea again.

Together The Big Boss Lady and Princess Danger pitch Brea over the ropes!

RENEE
It's not about what she feels like doing, it's about who's she's supposed to face!

Winner: The Big Boss Lady. New number one contender!

REJECT
Like it or love it,  we have our number one contender for Slammed! You thought Brea could, but she couldn't. Failure.

RENEE
I don't like it, and I don't love it! I'm disgusted by it!

FADE OUT