OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

TMW: 7-5-18 Lebron heals the wounds edition

Chanel #99

***Win Griffey Jr W/Mister Steal Yo Push Vs Tristan Nystrom***

There were already fans out in LeBron Laker's jerseys to celoebrate the GOAT franchise landing the 3rd GOATest player ever. But The Politcal Prisoners still believe in The Raptors!

Before the match, Win had something to say to Tristan

WIN
Yo, yo!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

WIN
We all saw you lose to Jose at AngleMania! We all saw you get Pedigreed by mystery man at AngleMania! But I say he should have smacked you, because you the type of ho who ain't worthy of a punch! I'ma beat ya face like morse code till you get the message, punk, you can't fuck with the Political Prisoners!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

WIN
We been held down and held back for too long! But it's a New Day, yes it is, and the kings of the jungle are doing more than woofing we're-

SMACK!

Tristan smacked the fire out Win's mouth! Then he tossed MSYP all the way over the ropes!

REJECT
I couldn't be happier.

It went poorly for Win after that. Though he got in a few moves, most failed to affect the 1000 vampire. In the end Win fell to the buzzsaw kick known as The Blood Plauge.

Winner: Tristan Nystrom, via pinfall

Post-match, the former HARD champion grabbed the microphone.

TRISTAN
I wear my scars like an armor. I will never forget what I have done, and I will never be hurt by anyone. So anything the mystery man thinks he did to me at AngleMania is horsehit.

"YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

TRISTAN
Because worse has been done to me. So I dare you to come and do your worst.

Tristan laid down the microphone and waited for the mystery man to arrive.

RENEE
That's pretty risky to invite a dangerous man to attack you.

But, the invitation wasn't accepted. Tristan waited and waited yet no one showed.

REJECT
This guy, this so called mystery man holds all the cards. And Tristan doesn't even have a deck to call his own.

Alas Tristan can wait no longer. After all we have a show to do. So, he went to leave, and that is when misery descend upon him. The mystery man who looks like so...

image.png.175924638b29dd3adc7d9ce09537b9

Leaped over the the guardrail with wooden stake in hand!

RENEE
Tristan, look out!

Tristan didn't know misery was at hand, until the stake penetrated his lower back. He screamed in agony as the stake came through his stomach and sagged to the ground.

REJECT
Renee, he stabbed him with a wooden stake. He could have killed him if he wanted to.

RENEE
Why would anyone do that?

Even as THE UNION JETS and security approach, the mysterious character left calmly the way he came.

RENEE
What are we seeing? Who is that man?

We fade out from that scene to the intro music:

Years go, limit some once fast
Swallowing the past
Making something last

I've seen you at your lowest of low
Watching your demons grow
Struggle you won't show

Maybe I got plans for you
And you take care of me
My blood brother, fight for me

"Blood Brother" by Zed's Dead hits to a HUGE ovation. I'm talking massive! Everyone is on their feet and welcomes the new Galaxy Champion and his smoking hot sister to the ring.

RENEE
Gang, Blaine Cayley came out on top of an INTENSE Last Man Standing match with ReX and AngleMania.

REJECT
And ReX ain't been seen since.

SAMMI
I was going to give you all a treat in celebration of my brother's latest AngleMania triumph. But Blanchefleur told me the focus should be on the title and not me.

"FUCK BLANCHEFLEUR! FUCK BLANCHEFLEUR! FUCK BLANCHEFLEUR!"

SAMMI
My thoughts exactly! I refuse to bow before a lady who's life is worth less than what I pay to get my hair done! You were with us through Blaine's injury, now be with me as I give you exactly what you want. My beautiful body!

barbara palvin sexy gif.gif

"WE DESERVE IT! WE DESERVE IT! WE DESERVE IT!"

REJECT
Be still my beating heart!

BLAINE
ReX! You said you would put me out of action! Put me out of this world! Put me into a vegetative state! But that was an empty boast because here I stand, champion of the GALAXY!

"REX FUCKED UP! REX FUCKED UP! REX FUCKED UP!"

SAMMI
It's time to move on. From the roided up to the foolish. Fabian Nystrom, you're lucky we don't have you seized and staked. Instead for your insolence...

BLAINE
You have one chance to take this title from me. But I have one chance to go across your face, and see if vampires can grow their fangs back!

Instead of The Shell Gang theme, what we hear is "Ho For Me" by Lil B, which generates a huge pop! Out from the backstage area in his wrestling gear is Alexander The Magnificent. The handsome grappler holds his MITB briefcase and Blaine is in a defensive position.

RENEE
Wait, he's not going to cash it in now is he?

Alexander steps into the ring with Sammi taking a few steps back.

BLAINE
As much I'd enjoy seeing Fabian's smile curdle up and die, if you want a fight, let's have it at.

ALEXANDER
Relax. I want you at your best, not off a last man standing match. I'm not the criminal The Shell Gang is. I'm Alexander The Magnificent, and when I take your title it will be the most magnificent moment in our great sport. And it will be at School's Out.

RENEE
He's cashing in his briefcase at School's Out? As Annie would say...Wow! Amazing!

ALEXANDER
You have three weeks to prepare yourself for Magnificence.

BLAINE
And you have three weeks to prepare yourself for Cruel Intetions Two and a lifetime of working the indies in bing halls with A$AP Blondie. You're about to see how Yummy and Magnificent a life of thirty dollar paydays and Wendy's for dinner can be.

Without warning the following song hits,

And the view is taken backstage where a LIMO pulls into the garage!

RENEE
Hey, what's going on? Who's interrupting this historic showdown?

As the music continues to pump into the Toy Box the limo opens for all to see Jose Cantu-Si, Wes Singleton, Ignatius Maddix, Fabian Nystrom and finally Logan Mann, Leezus Price...

RENEE
The Shell Gang! The Shell Gang is in town!

FABIAN
Golden State Warriors, Shell Gang?

LOGAN
It's a clean sweep! Gang Gang!

Logan and Iggy hit the Gang Gang hand signal, while Wes slides onto the hood of the limo.

WESLEY
Toybox, Shell Gang letting our nuts hang!

JOSE
Come fuck with us, STOOPID!

Iggy struts in front of the camera with both tag titles on his shoulders.

IGNATIUS
The Shell Gang reigning in the state of champions!

We cut back to a view in the TB as the music still plays and the faces in the ring are FURIOUS!

REJECT
The Enterprise, The Lightening Crew, The Kingdom, The Triology, they have nothing on The Shell Gang!

RENEE
What about The Deadly Alliance?

REJECT
Let's not go that far.

We see the coolest dudes in the room approach the guerellia position where Wesley messes with Terry Taylor's hair.

REJECT
They're coming out here!

Indeed they are, as pyro explodes, which is pretty dangerous seeing that we're in a warehouse!

LILLIAN
Ladies and gentlemen....THE SHELLL GAAANNNNG!

Microphones are passed to the most popular stable in sports entertainment.

FABIAN
Brother, brother, brother, BROTHER!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaa!"

FABIAN
They asked could it be done? Would it happen? Is there any way for The Shell Gang to clean sweep their matches at AngleMania? Well you know something, dude, we did just-

BLAINE
Shut the hell up!

"YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAA!"

BLAINE
You dropped me on my head before AngleMania. You tried to end my career. Maybe shorten my life. That makes you a treacherous bastard. And that makes your immortal life more precarious than you think.

FABIAN
Dude, now that we are bank rolled by Leezus Price, the prophet of profits, we're even more powerful than we were before. And we have the power to shut your shit down, dude! Watch what you say.

ALEXANDER
But do you have the power to stop a Magnificent ass kicking? I may have won the briefcase, but I haven't forgotten how you almost made that impossible. No forgiveness, no forgetting. Let's go. All of you!

"YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!"

"Back In Black" hits and the Ho Who Runs The Show arrives looking as sexy as ever.

LISA ANN
I think we will go. Go crazy to see The Shell Gang defend their tag team titles against Alexander and Blaine tonight in the mainevent!

"YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAA!"

WESLEY
Aiyo!

"BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaa!"

WESLEY
My father may be a ducking and dodging coward, but the shirt I wear says Wicked Wes, and the name my partner carries is Spanish Sexy, and so if you want them boys to get wicked with people magazine's sexiest man alive then all I have to say they won't be The Magnificent and The Lion, they'll be The Pathetic and The Pussy!    

"BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaa!"

The theme to show hits which no one expected. And even odder REFEREE NERDREGARD comes out.

REFEREE NERDREGARD
Hey, hey, I've got a huge problem!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT  THE FUCK UP!"

REFERE NERDREGARD
I won't shut up, because I'm Referee Nerdregard and I've got a big problem!

"WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE! WE DON'T CARE!"

REFERE NERDREGARD
You better start caring cuz I'm the law around this town! And I got disrespected by Cady of Grimm at AngleMania and I'm not gonna stand for it! Someone better do something before I get angry and someone gets hurt!

LISA ANN
You're right. So next week it's Cady of Grimm versus you in a strap match!

REFEREE NERDREGARD
:o

Everyone finds that quite funny, and no matter their differances they all laugh at poor Nerdregard.

RENEE
Well...who expected that match to get made!

*** Ray Crist vs. Bedrock w/ Bobbi Cheesecake ***

Although her team was victorious at AngleMania, Bobbi didn’t get the revenge she’s sought ever since Ray’s Easter surprise. We did learn through our announce team that Bobbi has put in a request for a match with Ray to Lisa Ann. One that’s gone mysteriously unanswered. In the meantime Bedrock, who’s gotten close to Bobbi over the past several weeks, took his best shot at Ray and seemed on the verge of victory until EUPHORIA leaped into his arms and placed a blue wrapped CIGAR in Bedrock’s mouth. Bedrock would trip over Ray, who fell on all fours behind him, and be pinned as Euphoria peppered him with kisses!

Winner: Ray Crist, via pinfall.

OUTSIDE THE TOY BOX
This Afternoon

The press is gathered for a press conference for STORM BELLMARE. Why he can't be interviewed by Annie, who knows. But here he is.

STORM
Bounty Hunter, I will not back down! I will not quit, I'm coming for you, to take what you stole from me. Dignity, respect, and my power. I will come to wherever, whenever-

BAM! Storm got nailed with crutches by the THE BOUNTY HUNTER

Who doesn't even need crutches!

Poor Storm was stomped out by The Young Cucks, who enjoyed a good laugh while causing mayhem and shrieks among the attendees.

MONTELL
Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen!

JORDAN
The winner of the first ever press conference brawl...

MONTELL
The Three Heynas!

MONTELL
Oh yes! Oh yes!

Striding up to the podium in  CANE AND TOP HOT is THE BOUNTY HUNTER. The same man who beat Storm Bellmare at AngleMania X-Seven.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Nehehhehehe! Welcome to the official Three Hyenas press conference! Or better yet, welcome to hell!

JORDAN
Questions, please.

MONTELL
Make them quick. The Soccer Mom is asking about us.

There's no questions forthcoming, because well WTF are these guys doing.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
No questions? Not even for sweet lil ol me? I'm disappointed. Everyone loves me! You guys have poor taste in men. Not only am I supreme bounty hunter, trained in 1,000 ways to kill a man, but I'm a true cutie pie, trained in 1,000 ways to please a lover. And I think I'll start with this cute girl, Storm!

YOUNG CUCKS
And we're the Young Cucks! Trained to steal yo bitch!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Who wouldn't love us?!

Not CHICKS OVER BLACK DICKS, who come with GIANT BLACK DICKS and beat the ever loving crap out The Three Hyenas. The boys have no clue what's going on and instead hightail it, rather than get assailed by giant dicks.

ISABELLA
And stay out, punks!

EPONINE
Yeah! Well, Bounty Hunter can come back. He's kind of cute.

Backstage in Lisa Ann's office, the Ho That Runs Show may be out but Blanchefleur, the Whore that uhhh nevermind. Anyway, BF is present with Money Marc Bennett, The Doll and Coco Chanel. None of whom look happy.

MONEY MARC
You're telling us what?

BLANCHEFLEUR
I want you two to team up next week to face the brand new team of The Stretching Club.

THE DOLL
But, why?

BLANCHEFLEUR
You two worked well together in Money In The Bank, so Lisa Ann and I figured, why not see if you stick. I know you two have had issues since the TMW relaunch, but...

COCO
You can ask, once, twice, even three times...the answer is no.

BLANCHEFLEUR
All you have to do is enter, step into the ring, and what happens after that is up to you..

MONEY MARC
What happens after that is I beat the Stretching Club all by myself.

COCO
Silence. You are a one trick pony.
(looks at The Doll)
If your trick does her job, we'll win easily. See to it that she does.

And with that Coco walks off from a fuming The Doll. After all, who wants to be referred to as a trick!

***Das Wrestling Machine Vs Kobe-Kai and Ty-Bo***

"Du Hast" by Rammstein began playing, and from the ceiling Das Wrestling Machine were lowered on opposite platforms. As smoke filled the entry the way, the fans response was somewhat murky as well. Some were cheering, while some held disdain for DWM.

RENEE
Das Wrestling Machine have recently crossed paths with The Hairy Nutt Saks.

REJECT
Tell it like it is. At this point these teams want to kill each other,

RENEE
We haven't seen Kobe Kai and Ty-Bo on TV-

REJECT
Except to get powerbombed by ReX.

RENEE
Anyway. Here they are, a team that puts the F-U in  Kung-Fu.

REJECT
Great joke except they're karate masters.

The student started first against Reignhardt and pounded him with some karate chops. That didn't exactly work so Kobe used a Terminating Knee Smash on his foe. Reignhardt responded by punishing Kobe with a two handed chokeslam named Aegis!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
He intimidates his own family, his friends and the fans, and me! He's Reignhard

That only got a two count, and so Kobe was thrown into the corner to endure more pounding from DWM. A Millenium Suplex from Kobe got him out the corner, but the hold was no sold as White Lothar got up and pounded Kobe with a running powerslam!

RENEE
Das Abstrutz!

REJECT
You don't know what that means.

RENEE
....I don't.

Ty-Bo never got the tag as Kobe was finished off by Wanderlust a double crucifix powerbomb!

Winner: Das Wrestling Machine, via pinfall

Post-match DWM had some words for the crowd, but there were two guys who had something for them! THE HAIRY NUTT SAKS came in and walloped them with a MACBOOK and  WIRELESS ROUTER!

REJECT
Nutt Saks on that high tech wave! They've been trashing Das Wrestling Machine on their youtube channel no they're trashing them in the ring.

The former tag team champions knocked their hated rivals out the ring with the odd weapons. But that wasn't enough as The Nutt Saks left the ring and stayed on their ass! The brawled carried itself up the LED ramp and all the way backstage.

RENEE
Jeez, the real action came post match. You can't keep Nutt Saks down.

REJECT
I can think of a few ways.

Meanwhile in the ring, Ty-Bo checks on Kobe Kai, who took all of the beating from DWM. That's when we hear...

REJECT
Who the hell could that be?

Barely able to fit through the entrance doors are...

AR-170919458.jpg?q=70&stamp=&maxw=500
MATHIS GOLDEN

and...

1.-nintchdbpict000282388320.jpg
???

RENEE
Ah! They're giants! They're the biggest people in this state!

The duo stalks to the ring, as the fans in the front row give them a fearful wide berth.

GOLDEN
Looks to us one of you didn't get a good workout! We’ll help ya out. But me and Maul are gonna stomp your head into until your eyes pop out into Lisa Ann's slut box!

CROWD
:eww:

MAUL
We're here, we're here, THE WAR HAMMERS ARE HERE!!

Like a Horde they're all over Ty-Bo, Golden levels him with a Heart of Gold heart punch and Maul puts the nail in the coffin with a Mauler Bomb!

REJECT
Annihilation. Anyway you want to put it, Renee.

"YOU'RE FUCKED UP! YOU'RE FUCKED UP! YOU'RE FUCKED!"

Yes they are as Mathis looks down in disgust at Ty-Bo, while Maul pumps himself and his partner up.

Backstage we find Annie Idol on the search for scoops. But the scoop finds her in the form of DAISUKE MOTOZAKI holding a 2X4. Clearly angry about being cost his MITB briefcase win by The Shell Gang at AM X-7.

DAISUKE
Wow! Amazing! Daisuke with 2X4!

ANNIE
Hey, that's my line.

DAISUKE
Daisuke, why you have 2X4?

ANNIE
That's my line again.

DAISUKE
I Daisuke make vampire soup out of Fabian's brains.

ANNIE
Well, that's cool and all but Fabian already left.

DAISUKE
Ah, it ok, I wait right here for him to come back.

ANNIE
He won't be back until next week.

DAISUKE
Like Daisuke said. I wait right here until he come back.

And Daisuke plops down and has a seat with his weapon. Annie doesn't know what to do, and offers Daisuke a Snickers so he doesn't go hungry.

The Backroom has been transformed from it's usual place of lust and inequity to a party room to celebrate The Woke Queens Hotties tag title win with a surprise party. Gathered are a whole bunch of the good guys in TMW and a lot of the announcers. At the forefront of it all is The Soccer Mom, who's being talked to by Josh Matthews and Terry Taylor.

MATTHEWS
Great job with the party.

THE SOCCER MOM
If The Woke Queens are happy, that's all that matters.

TERRY
They'll be jumping out of their underwear. I hope. hhehehe.

Outside the door we hear The Woke Queens talking.

HOW2GIRL
Citizen Tori, you'll find that the blowbang is the most grueling test of one's slutiness. But should you survive, you'll enter the pantheons of the whore gods.

TORI
So bad ass!

The Woke Queens push open the door to the backroom expecting the usual sex tricks and instead get...

ALL
SURPRISE!

Tori is so shocked that she stumbles forward, trips over a lamp, loses her damn pants, and then her underwear..

panties fall off maken ki.gif

ALL

TAYLOR
The lord has blessed me.

TORI
Oh-em-gee! This isn't happening.

How2Girl wraps her embarassed partner up in her red cape.

HOW2GIRL
Don't worry, you look adorable. And to all our friends, thank you for this amazing surprise party. We will be champions, you and the OAOAST Galaxy can be proud of!

ALL
Yaaaaaaaaaay!

THE SOCCER MOM
I hope you don't mind but, Zelda wanted to provide some special entertainment for tonight's parties.

TORI
Is she old enough to strip?

THE SOCCER MOM
...That's not what I mean.

The lights go down thanks to one helpful Josh Matthews. Well not all the lights. A spotlight focuses on Zelda Bazil, in witch hat and witch outfit and with a magic wand!

ZELDA
Ladies and gentlemen...ahem...welcome to...ahem..The Extraordinary Zelda Bazil's extraordinary magic show!

There are plenty of applause and the champions clap loudest of all.

ZELDA
Now for my first trick...I'll...um...I'll be making all your appendixes explode using fifty Zelda Points.

ALL

ZELDA
Don't worry I'll use ten Zelda Points to heal you again. You'll be almost as good as new.

TERRY
How about the disappearing skirt trick! Hheheheh!

Two people have seen enough, and they ain't even invited to the party. I'm talking about The Hypebeasts, Ladybird Jones and LeBrenda James who walk to "center stage."

LeBrenda made sure to grab a slice of cake before interrupting.

LEBRENDA
This some good ass cake. Who made this?

MURMUR
I did.

LEBRENDA
You made it? The Arab dude made this cake? Wow, it takes all kinds to make a world. But you know what...hold my cake Ladybird.

LADYBIRD
Sure thing.

LEBRENDA
It takes one kind to a be a champion. Ladybird, what's that one kind?

LADYBIRD
.....I forgot.

LEBRENDA
It takes a baller and a gangsta. A bangsta!

LADYBIRD
That's it. Bangsta!

LETHAL
I wasn't in the Lethal Bang, because of uhh...girl problems, but I'ma straight up Bangsta! And Ladybird is too...mostly by association. And what Tori and Hayley aka How2Girl are are worn out skeezers and wack ass hoes, so...woracksters...something like that. See, Ladybird and I like to keep real. Real ghetto, and we're gonna Deebo you off them belts. Just not tonight...

HOW2GIRL
Girl problems?

LEBRENDA
....Yeah.

TORI
I have a Wikihow article that's really good for that.

LEBRENDA
Can you DM it to me?

There's new problems arriving thanks to JIM CORNETTE and THE MIDNIGHT FOXES

CORNETTE
What the hell am I seeing, Ruby?

RUBY
I'm seeing curse victims. Maybe I'll turn them into toads, and set them on fire for a delicious BBQ. Mwaahahah!

ZELDA
My magic will stop you...hopefully.

CORNETTE
There's been a lot of things going on in the Midnight Foxes lives lately. You see my girls have been tearing up the house show ranks, beating teams left and right, but still The Woke Queens get the title shot and the belt.

CAELDORI
It's criminal, is what it is. I can barely wake up in the morning. The only thing that keeps going is that I live a perfect life in a perfect world and have a naked Corny lying next to me.

TORI
Ewwwww.

CORNETTE
We've got inept management up and down the company that makes Donald Trump look like a god among men! But if that wasn't bad enough we've got a Chuck-E-Cheese worthy party for these two bimbos. And the entertainment...

RUBY
Pft. I heard something about exploding appednixes. It takes decades to learn how to blow up an internal organ. But I've mastered in it half of one..HEHHEHEHE..I'd be happy to demonstrate on one of you.

THE SOCCER MOM
Now that's enough. This party is to celebrate The Woke Queens not to put down Zelda. Either play nice or leave.

CAELDORI
I've had enough of this old bitch for one lifetime.

Caeldori snatches Sara Jean's glass of punch and hurls it at The Soccer Mom! Poor Soccer Mom is drenched from face to breasts with the red liquid. What's worse for her is that her ginomrous breasts can't help but poke through her soaked shirt. This exposing of her tits causes her no end of embarassment. But for Zelda...

ZELDA
:homer-drool:

Everyone is in a state of shock at what Caeldori just did, but not The Woke Queens.

HOW2GIRL
If there's one crime we can not tolerate it's spitting cum.

TORI
I thought you were gonna say throwing punch, but sure, okay...

HOW2GIRL
I was getting to that.

The Woke Queens proceed to chuck The Midnights into the cake, which causes even bigger shock to the partygoers.

Ruby is horrified, but Caeldori is about to lose her shit!

CAELDORI
AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CORNETTE
You've done it now! Next week, you two versus The Midnight Foxes for the titles!

TORI
We can do the dang thing, sucka, so save the drama for yo mama!

Well, a certain someone steps between them

LADYBIRD
(pounding her fists)
What about us?

CORNETTE
Don't worry, don't worry. You're first in line for the titles after we take them off these super skanks.

HOW2GIRL
I take that as a compliment.

CORNETTE
You would. Come on girls, I have to clean you up.

That's not an image anyone wants to see. But that's the image they're left with as The Foxes and Cornette leave in embarassment. :(

RENEE
AngleMania featured the red hot Lethal Bang, and as Alix would say...let me tell ya it was a real ball buster, folks! Yeehaw!

REJECT
That bitch nearly ruined my fap session.

RENEE
But it was kind of sort of marred by the invasion of Booker X, Luther Mandella, and Martin Garvey, together known as BLK. Lisa Ann was troubled by this and right now we're gonna hear her take on things with BLK.

Backstage we go to Lisa Ann's office, Lisa Ann who's being shot from the head up.

LISA
BLK...BLK...what...took..OH FUCK...took...

RENEE
Lisa Ann, are you okay?

No she is not! As we see her riding the dick of Martin Garvey.....

Lisa Ann fucking black guy.gif

And what's more shocking is that Booker X has his dick lodged in Blanchefleur's throat. The mammoth body builder is giving her no choice but to take it!

harley dean bj.gif

RENEE
Oh my god!

Coming into is Luther Mandella, perhaps the leader of BLK

LUTHER
The dark meat has arrived at your doorstep. You can open wide and let us in, or we can break down the door.

***Lawson Belle Vs Burlington Pembrokshire***

RENEE
So proud of Lawson for beating back Pike Pantera and his Illuminati plot. And for getting revenge for December.

REJECT
We had lots of big names out to see that. And look in the crowd we've got big shots like Alix, Bill Walton and Juventued Guerrea.

RENEE
Bill and The Juice are huge fans of the show and the free weed we keep backstage.

Burlington wanted a test of strength, which Lawson accepted.

RENEE
I don't know if I'd do a test of strength with a strongman.

Renee was right as Burlington brought Pike to the ground. But on the ground, Pike swept out his legs. Troubled and not expecting the attack, Burlington then got hooked into the Ankle Lock and had no choice but to tap the fuck out!

Winner: Lawson Belle, via pinfall

RENEE
That was incredible! Lawson is improving every match.

Post-match Lawson went around the ring and shook hands with the fans. Why, I dare his handshaking ability would put Tim Cash to shame. He showed extra love to a disabled man near the announce desk.

REJECT
Pike truly is the biggest loser here. He lost the match and fucked the retarded girl.

There's a devil in the arena. A man with a heart full of terror.

And that man is Lawson Belle.

His fist goes across Reject's face with such destructive force it sends a glob of blood flying onto Renee's lap!

CROWD

RENEE
Oh my god! Oh my god, Lawson!

Lawson is hot like lava, and nearly puts Reject into a comatose state by slamming his face against the monitors!

LAWSON
(screaming)
What did you say about my sister, fucker?!

That disabled fan Lawson had been so kind to a moment ago? He loses his cane to Lawson. After the fan falls to the floor he can't see Lawson terrorize Reject with a cane shot to the head!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

Reject falls forward, blood gushing out his mouth, blood spewing from a wound in his head. Above him Lawson stands, and if you look into his eyes you see the mind of a maniac.

LAWSON
(screaming)
What did you say about my sister, fucker?!

RENEE
Lawson, please stop!

That was the wrong request, Renee. Lawson chucks the cane at her head, and it's only Renee
running away that saves her.

"FUCK YOU, LAWSON! FUCK YOU, LAWSON, FUCK YOU, LAWSON!"

Fans who see this may never sleep again as Lawson pitches Reject skull first into the steel steps!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Reject is definitely out cold, which is all well and good. As if he were awake he'd scream in agony as Lawson hurls him into the ring.  

Burlington Pemborkshire is up and goes to Reject's aid. This was also a huge mistake as the newly born monster KO's him with a left high kick! A Stud enters the ring and gets added to the IR as Lawson decks him with a swift punch to the jaw!

LAWSON
Come on! Come get me!

Another Stud just gets stomped in the head as he enters, boots crushing his skull, destroying his brain for a lifetime.

LAWSON
You can't stop me!

As Reject is almost ready to take a dirt nap, Lawson still sees another way to victimize him. The unforgiving pyschopath latches him into an Ankle Lock!

SNAP! Reject's ankle is torn from the tendon's, right as Lisa Ann approaches the ring.

LISA ANN
No! No! Fu..fu...FUCK YOU, LAWSON!

The once heroic Belle, the cute good guy who everyone loved, is given a microphone...

LAWSON
Fuck, Lawson? FUCK YOU!

Lawson throws the mic at Lisa, who is barely able to duck, and leaves the ring under heavy security presence.

With Reject downed, bloody and broken and Renee scared off we can only fade to commercial with no announcers.

RENEE
Sex and Violence is what OAOAST TMW is all about! We’ve seen lots of violence already, now it’s time for a little sex!

REJECT 
I’ve been in plenty of big matches throughout my career... winning more times than I lost, fyi... but never before have I heard of anyone celebrating via a adult film production until the Duncan chicks! We’re talking full blown sucking and penetration! 

RENEE
I see someone watched their advanced copy. 

REJECT 
Best porno I’ve seen since “Ovulating with a Vampire”. Which was filmed in this very warehouse, by the way. 

RENEE
:huh: Without further ado, here’s a special preview of OAOAST TMW owner Toni Patricia’s latest adult thriller, CIVIL WHORES, starring the Duncan chicks — Krista, Jade & Maya — and Tyrique The Freak! 

CIVIL WHORES... SOS!

FADE IN:

Shaky cellphone video of Melody Nerdly backstage playing Call of Duty. The scene is edited to block her out as much as possible, but eventually she snaps around. 

MELODY
What are you—

Jump cut to:

A skinny Ethiopian male nude in the forest. Suddenly he’s approached by a bootylicious big tit babe (who for those paying close attention will recognize as one of our Fluffers) in a bad blonde wig and fitness gear clearly meant to be the legendary Krista Isadora Duncan.

“KRISTA”
OMG! The Freak! And now I see why. It’s like staring at a button on a fur coat! Maybe you just need to get warmed up. Repeat after me.

Our imposter Freak watches fake Krista do a series of jumping jacks and toe touches to help get him excited. 

“KRISTA”
Heheheh. Like a baby’s arm holding an apple. Now give to mommy.

In this soft core parody, the Freak slams into imposter Krista missionary. 

SNAP!

CRACKLE!

POP!

Dust begins to fall out of fake Krista’s tights.

“KRISTA”
My hip! My hip! 

OINK!

OINK!

OINK!

The biggest damn pig you’ve ever seen wanders into view dressed like a cheerleader. 

“KRISTA”
Jade! Go get help for mama! 

HOOTY HOO! 

HOOTY HOO!

Now we get a fake Maya, as played by HORSE of the SAME OL’ SHITS.

“MAYA”
Mama! You know what Dr. Bonerkiller said. You’re too old for sex! 

“KRISTA”
Fuck him.

“MAYA”
I did. Gave him every STD too. But I told you nobody wants to see our worn out loose asses no more or tiny dick fucks like The Freak. People today want studs like Horse and Wakefield of the SOS. 

“KRISTA”
But—

“MAYA”
But nothing. Face it, mama, we’re yesterday’s news. All we can do now is roll around in filth like Jade here and enjoy life. 

“KRISTA”
You’re right, baby. We Duncans are just plain shit, while the SOS are the shit. 

We close with the imposter Duncans and Freak rolling around in the mud as the live crowd boos.

RENEE 
Somebody’s gonna die following that! 

***TMW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES: Blaine Cayley W/Sammi Cayley and Alexander The Magnificent Vs The Shell Gang (Wes Singleton, and Ignatius Maddix)***

Seeing that our announce team got ran off, two luminaries who were shown earlier, Juventeud Gurrerra and Bill Walton joined Alix Maria Spezia to commentate the proceedings...

ALIX
Got a hot one on our hands tonight! The Shell Gang defends their newly won tag team titles against Galaxy Champion, Blaine Cayley and Money In The Bank holder Alexander The Magnificent. While the other guys trot out a taxi cab driver and a vanilla homo we've got this for our mainevent!

JUVI
Money holder?

ALIX
Money In The Bank Briefcase.

JUVI
Ehh, you know, he looks good...but I wanna see some juice.

Iggy wasn't exactly sympathetic to Blaine's head injury and pointed to his own head to show he's good to go. He wasn't so good as Blaine started kicking and punching him about the ring. But the problem came when Iggy hit him with  G2S out of the ring!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

IGNATIUS
Spanish Sexy in the da house!

"YYYYEEEAAHHHH!"
"bbbbbooooooooo!"

JUVI
He's got the juice, he's got the juice.

WALTON
This is the best I've ever seen Ignatius Maddix wrestle.

ALIX
Buddy, this is the first time you've ever seen Ignatius Maddix wrestle.

WALTON
Both statements are very true.

The tag was made to Wes as Blaine tried to gather himself on the outside. To taunt Blaine's sruggles, Wes did a head stand then a front flip. On the outside Alexander stewed, but was at least pleased to see Blaine slide into the ring.  Wes offered a free shot to Blaine, which was a stupid idea as Blaine hit him with a Cruel Intentions I!

"YYYYYEEAAAAA!"

BLAINE
For that level of idiocy I should have hit you with a shotgun shell.

WALTON
I've been going to Ancestry.net and I found out that Blaine Cayley is related to Bruno Sammartino.

ALIX
Think yer a little mixed up there, fella, it's Ancestry.COM

WALTON
Who is to say what is net and what is com in this world?

The tag was made to Alexander who beat on Wes for a good while. But when he tried the crossface, Wes rolled out and kicked The Living Daylights out of Alexander with a crescent kick!

ALIX
I'll tell ya what, Wes is a hell of a wrestler, but I'd have a pride of lions over for dinner while I wear a meat bra before I spend one second with Wesley Singleton!

JUVI
In a couple months maybe he gonna be like the Juice. Ladies prefer the real juice, baby.

To add injury and insult to injury Wes locked on his own Crossface. But he couldn't do it like Alexander, and the Greek grappler powered out the hold. But again Wes took advantage by Emptying The Shells with a deliberate cutter that left Alexander with a sore neck.

WALTON
You worry when you see moves like that. You worry for the ring, the ropes, the wood beneath the ring. You worry.

Wes made the tag to Iggy and hyped him BIG TIME, which got the Toy Box audience really into it.

"SEX APPEAL! SEX APPEAL! SEX APPEAL!" they chanted at Iggy.

Alexander braved against the cool heel and the two men slugged it out. Iggy almost got his torture rack front slam, but Alexander escaped down the back and got a torture rack of his own!

ALIX
Is this the end? Is this the end of The Shell Gang's tag title run? I don't know, but I know the only way Ignatius Maddix is gonna go down is if this torture turns into a murder!

JUVI
One day I really wanna have a match with these guys, these buff daddies. I wanna show them who has the real juice, who is the real sexy one in this company.

But it didn't as Alexander flipped him out and tried to hit him with a Thrust Kick! But Ignatius caught the boot and then responded with a Go2Sleep!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

But the pin only got a 2.999999 count and The Box went nuts!

WALTON
Don't take drinks from strangers and don't count Alexander The Magnificent out!

Ignatius tagged in Wes, who smelled blood in the water. He bounced up, thrusting his arms forward to work up the crowd, then came surging in for the Wicked Wes leaping mushroom stomp...a move that was turned into an alley oop by Alexander.

"YYYYYYEEAAAAAAA!"

Alexander crawled to his corner and gave the tag to the Galaxy Champion!

BLAINE
Thanks, mate.

Blaine pounced on Wes and started slugging the shit out of him!  Iggy had to pull him off him, but then Iggy got the shit beat out of him. As Blaine stood up to play to the crowd, Wes caught him with The Living Daylights!

Immediatley Sammi knew something was wrong.

SAMMI
He's hurt! He's hurt!

The concussion spotters knew it to. They were in the ring in a flash. A confused Wes is brushed aside.

ALIX
Folks, I'll tell ya Blaine didn't enter this match one hundred percent, and right now he's at less than zero percent!

Blaine is out of it, and even Lisa Ann arrives with great concern. Sammi is in tears as the doctors can barely keep him awake. The suffering of this match is so great that Lisa Ann has no choice but to call it off.

ALEXANDER
What?! I can still go!

LISA ANN
He might have a concussion.

ALEXANDER
I can still go!

LISA ANN
But he can't. I'll give you a rematch next week...if Blaine can make.

ALEXANDER
...He better.

On those ominous words, Alexander stalks off in disgust.

FADE OUT

• Chanel #99 changed the title to TMW: 7-5-18 Lebron heals the wounds edition