MhcxxMA.jpg

OAOAST

TMW RISEN 

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M

RENEE
From the world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden... OAOAST TMW’s Risen!!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/69c188144e50e371598593efb342bda3/tumblr_p3e26rCkhc1rkiw19o3_1280.png

***Hotties Tag Titles: The Nasty Boyds (c) Vs Woke Queens***

There's a warning coming in
Storm coming overhead
Stop lying in your bed
There's nowhere to hide
There's lightning in the sky
Storm coming in the night
Stop running, stand and fight
Hold your head high

WIth the thumping and inspirational "Hold Your Head High" by Aluna George playing the fans were on their feet for the Hotties tag title match. They watched the incredible sight of How2Girl being lowered from the ceiling carrying her partner Tori in her arms. Then they saw Tori isn't a meek damsel as she took the forefront with some cool dance moves while How2Girl struck a pose that would make her idol Biffman proud!

REJECT
Light work. That's what Tori said The Hypebeasts were. Let me tell you something, morons, there's no light work coming for them in this match. It's The Nasty Boyds! The only thing light about them are their purses from all the fines Lisa Ann has levied against them.

Speaking of....

You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd betta watch yourself
You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd better watch yourself
You'd better watch yourself

The furious and angry "Deep Six" by Marliyn Manson gave the fans plenty of reason to boo with those in the front row rightly fearing for their safety. At least the crowd got a hot treat of Nikki and Brit sucking on a nightstick together, before they were roundly bullied by the first ever TMW Hotties Tag Teams.

RENEE
Sooooo just in case you're new here, The Nasty Boyds beat The Weapons of Smart Ass Destruction for the TMW Hotties Tag tournament to become the very first champs. Tori and The Babe Crusader beat The Hypebeasts to get this tag title match. But...

REJECT
But they should have thrown the match. These girls were deemed to abusive to stay employed in the Georgia prison system. Think about that for a second.

Brit started off trying to intimidate Tori with some flexing...

BRIT

GargantuanDistantGlobefish-size_restrict

TORI
Are we doing a thing? I thought we were, you know, just wrestling, just grappling it out, but a thing is kewl. Here's my thing...

NIKKI
What the hell is that supposed to be?!

TORI
tumblr_p3cbub6mY91rkiw19o1_500.gif

The Boyds didn't love it and both pounced on Tori at the same time! That brought in The Babe Crusader, and How2Girl wound up cleaning house for the moment! 

HOW2GIRL
I two very much want to dance my super tail off! Let's do it together!

yYl1J.gif
"YYYYYYYYYEEAAAAAA!"

Sadly Tori wasn't coordianted enough to hang with her super partner, and fell on her face!

RENEE
Oh, Tori. :(

TORI
I'll just be over there...scrapping together my dignity.

Nikki threw around How2Girl for a bit, until The Babe Crusader mounted a comeback and started throwing her around instead!

REJECT
This has to be a nightmare for Nikki, to be thrown around by a woman who's inspiration is Biffman.

But Nikki would take back control thanks to a lethal discus punch!

NIKKI
On your feet inmate!

How2Girl got back up, trying to fight the terrible duo but ate the NASTY LINE. The sisters isolated thei heroine for a bit, but How2Girl refused to back down to their toughness and intimidation. In fact she decided to match might with might and bumped chest with the hotheaded Nikki!

tumblr_p3cbrxDHZu1rkiw19o1_400.gif

Brit came in to help her sister but would but clotheslining her on accident! That let How2Girl tag in Tori as Brit had to go it on her own. Tori evaded Brit's efforts to trap her in a Vise Grip and Maid Mayhem made her pay with a sleeper drop!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Fade Runner!

Brit would kick out at two, but still couldn't get her hands on Tori!

BRIT
You will hold still, inmate.

TORI
Jokes on you, bitch!

Tori then tried for a springboard....but fell flat on her face.

REJECT
We're sure she's Zack's sister? Somewhere backstage The Hypebeasts have to be disgusted watching that. You think LeBrenda would fall flat from a springboard?

RENEE
Everyone makes mistakes.

Brit locked in her vise grip but as terrible as it was, it couldn't defeat Tori. Then Nikki got her chance at terrorizing Maid Mayhem, and started off with plenty of boots to the ribs. The pressure on Tori was increased by a rock bottom by a backbreaker onto the knee!

"OOOOOHHHHH!"

RENEE
Three Deep! 

A cover was made but again Tori kicked out!

"LET'S GO TORI! LET'S GO TORI! LET'S GO TORI!"

RENEE
Ya know say what you want, Reject, but would the Hypebeasts have an entire Galaxy behind them?

REJECT
Of course not. But like LeBron gets hate, LeBrenda gets hate.

RENEE
And Ladybird.

REJECT
Who?

Tori was pushed outside by Nikki, and found herself worked over by Brit. The fans were outraged to see Tori targeted so. Worse yet referee Clem Buzzlefoxer V couldn't stop Brit from doing a damn thing. Once Tori was slid back into the ring, she got pummelled by a Clothesline From Hell by Nikki that had the fans horrified!

RENEE
Oh god!

Still Tori kicked out at two, an amazing show of grit from Maid Mayhem. But the real mayhem came when Nikki tried to bring a table into the ring! Buzzlefoxer V finally asserted himself and refused to allow it, but of course got grief from both sisters.

BRIT
Move aside, worm.

The Nasty Boyds made a mistake taking their eye off Tori; she hit them with a double boobie knocker and then hit Nikki with a fisherman's buster!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Pop Drop!

REJECT
A call back to her brother. If she's as smart as him she'll double time it to How2Girl.

Tori barely made it past an advancing Brit and slapped hands with How2Girl. The Babe Crusader sprung off the rope and hammered Brit with a dropkick. Nikki, though dazed, found her footing but got hit with a springboard bulldog for her bravery!

RENEE
It's a Golden Age so will gold be around the waists of the Woke Queens?

Nikki left the ring to get a steel chair with had Buzzlefoxer V's hands full with even more Nasty Boyd nonsense. Behind his back, Brit pulled out a pair of handcuffs and had full intentions of laying them upon How2Girl's wrists! But one of those wrist flicked upwards and caught her with an uppercut, and the super fast feet of How2Girl then connected with a spinning wheel kick!

RENEE
I don't wanna know what Brit had in mind for those handcuffs!

REJECT
I do. Just think what women who were too sexually abusive for the Georgia prison could do in the anything goes world of the OAOAST.

How2Girl tagged in Tori who went up top and dropped Torific splash on Brit! That might have been it, but NIkki was back in action and started slanging hands the way some niggas slang crack!

RENEE
I mean it's totally broken down!

In a daring move Tori went for a springboard dropkick...and guess what she didn't fall on her face and managed to smack Nikki! That deserved a celebration.

TORI
Hit me with the likes, people!
tumblr_p3cbta9rKb1rkiw19o1_500.gif

How2Girl grabbed Nikki and looked for her single underhook fameasser finisher. Nikki was already fuming mad, and wasn't going to go down like no bitch and so instead exploded up and carried all of her, the Babe Crusader and Buzzlefoxer V out of the ring!

RENEE
This is NUTS!

REJECT
We can't even keep a referee in the ring.

The fans put forth plenty of jeers as LADYBIRD JONES was on the scene, sliding into the ring with heat seeking eyes on Tori. But, Tori showed she's not two left feet for once and used her right foot to clobber Ladybird with a School's Out!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Unfortunately when she turned around, she got hit in the face with a basketball by LEBRENDA JAMES!

"BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

REJECT
Was that basketball made of titanium?!

RENEE
It doesn't matter! The Hypebeasts lost fair and square, they have no right to do this!

The Boyds hit The Nasty Bomb on Tori and secured another successful title defense!

Winner: The Nasty Boyds, via pinfall

RENEE
I never thought I'd say this, but The Nasty Boyds owe one to The Hypebeasts!

Backstage....

tumblr_p3dtq697Hb1rkiw19o1_540.jpg
EPONINE BLACK is traversing through the hallways with a trashcan as her cover! Where's her dad to stop this foolishness

EPONINE
Sneaaaaak....sneeeaaaaak....staaarreeee!

Eponine is spying on a pair of male enhancement talents, not very good looking ones so you know she's about business today. Unfortunately she can't hide from....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2aff62547245f9dcb55c3e405c1ac140/tumblr_p3dtq697Hb1rkiw19o2_540.jpg
ISABELLA SPEZIA

ISABELLA
Hey, you started sneaking around without me! I had to go get snacks!

EPONINE
You've been gone for three hours!

ISABELLA
...I went Philadelphia to get them. I asked for a Cheeseteak at the concession stand and the guy said "this ain't Philly!" 

EPONINE
Ahhhhhh, who cares! They're getting away!

ISABELLA
The guys you're sneaking up on to steal their phones? 

EPONINE
Huh? We're spying on people who might lead us to The Bounty Hunter. And I think these guys look mighty suspicious.

ISABELLA
Racial profiling!

EPONINE
Keep your voice down! I'm white, they're white!

ISABELLA
Self hate is a hell of a thing. Ohhh wait a sec, I brought some fries to Stormy and he said he's on his way to confront The Bounty Hunter in the ring.

EPONINE
Oh no! You can't just call out a guy named The Bounty Hunter in an open space! He could be in trouble!

ISABELLA
I dunno. I think The Bounty Hunter's forecast calls for Storm! HheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EPONINE
It wasn't even that funny!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2121d97fd4f4e89e0b17e67c0f1cbf11/tumblr_p3e26rCkhc1rkiw19o2_1280.png

Lillian Garcia is on the ring, inside a deep purple spotlight with the fans abuzz behind her.

GARCIA
The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a six man match!

RENEE
Alright, guys! Its finally coming to explode!

REJECT
That's right. Probably explode in Painbow, Tristan's and Jose's face.

Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you
But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Though that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you
Sold 9 million

Destiny's Child “Survivor” blasts out the arena, and the fans give a solid pop with pink and white lights swirling around the entry way. That may be so, but there's no actual person to receive the pops! No Jose! No way Jose!

RENEE
Where's Jose?

REJECT
Did he get smart and run away or did something happen?

The view shifts backstage and Reject's worst fears are confirmed. Yes something happened to Jose, he lies on the floor in front of the parking garage, knocked completely out cold, unable to get up and for sure unable to make it to this match. His night is finished before it started.

RENEE
The Shell Gang got to him! What a dirty move!

REJECT
I know plenty about dick moves, and that's a dick move. I can't knock it though, the Deadly Alliance would have done the same thing. Hell, we did do the same thing!

The fans are sour, pouring down boos and expressing their disgust for what they've seen. And what they've seen bodes poorly for the faces. Yet the faces will fight on as Death Don't Have No Mercy now hits over the sound system.

Death don't have no mercy in this land
He'll come to your house and he won't stay long
You'll look in the bed and somebody will be gone

Well Death will go in any family in this land
Well Death will go in every family in this land
Well he'll come to your house and he won't stay long
Well you'll look in the bed and one of your family will be gone
Death will go in any family in this land

As the ramp and stage floods with a grainy snow video Tristan Nystrom walks out, heavy of heart, heavy of mind but luckily heavy of fist. He twist that fist around, but his sigh is the heaviest thing of all. His mind is on Jose, another soldier lost to another pointless war.

LILLIAN
Now making his way to the ring, from The Hauge, Netherlands, he weighs in at 202 pounds, he is TRISTIAN NYSTRRRRROMMMMMMMMM!

“YYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

REJECT
Let's face facts, Renee, we all know Tristan was chased out of TMW by his big brother. It was a mistake coming back to TMW, he's already got one partner probably concussed, vampires can't get concussed but they can endure another thousand years of misery. Would you want that?

RENEE
No, but I think, no I know that Tristan was the face of TMW for three years, and then Fabian came with the purpose of wrecking it, and now he gets to come back and make things right. After what happened with Ser AC, after all Tristan has been through in 1000 years, I know he needs this. I know it.

Tristan walks backwards past the stairs, looking out to the fans, having a hard time understanding their thirst for violence. After so many battles, it's only a thirst for peace he can appreciate. Into the ring he goes, and makes it to the top rope, looking out with sadness in his eyes.

But there's a vast difference in his partner, who is all to eager for dat smoke,  though he enters to a song called “No Smoke” a gun brandishing romp by NBA Youngboy. As multicolored lights swing all over the arena, Painbow blasts the area with his machine gun taunt, having plenty of hot ones ready for The Shell Gang!

LILLIAN
And his partner, now making his way to the ring from Thompson, Georgia, he weighs in at two hundred sixty eight pounds...he is “THE LAST REAL... NI...NI...NI...N WORD....ALIVE” PAINBOOOOOWWWWWWW!

“YYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
These two superstars were big rivals once upon time, Painbow beating Tristan for the TMW HARD title...with surprise, surprise, The Sell Gangs help.

REJECT
When you get into wrestling, your friendships, your rivalries all become a mess. Now you want to crush everyone's spirit and break their soul. And you know what, The Shell Gang did that to Jose, and my gut feeling is they're doing it to Painbow and Tristan.

I heard these niggas want smoke (want smoke), they better pull up with a hunnid (a hunnid)
Yeah, we want all the smoke (yeah), I walk around with it on me
Draco protect me, you ain't taking nothing
Boy, you can try me, you know I'ma burn ya
Quick to come to it we ain't never running
These niggas hating, they mad bout something (mmmmmm)
You know I'ma blow, I ain't never stuntin' (you know I'ma blow)
You know how I'm coming, you know what to do if you ever want it (if you ever want it)
Nigga, stop all that talking, you know where I'm at
Come and pull up on me (skrt skrt)
I hope you don't slack, you know that I'm dumping

Painbow moves down the ring throwing air punches, taking jabs, throwing hooks, showing The Shell Gang that waits backstage that he's ready whenever they want to bring it. In fact....

PAINBOW
Ya'll niggas come with it right now! Run my mu'fucking fade so I can beat ya'll faggot dick sucking asses!

RENEE
Whoa! Everybody, I guess he'll have to get the Holly treatment soon! 

Painbow steps into the ring and gives the smallest of head nods to Tristan who just sighs and nods back. No words are said about Jose. No strategy is discuss. They don't even stand in the same corner.

REJECT
The next Heavenly Rockers right there.

All my friends are heathens, take it slow 

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
'yyyyyyyeeeeaaaaaaa!”

The screen for our viewers are home shifts to that classic black and white they might all know so well, that black and white that signals hell raising, coolness, and just two sweet gang shit!

Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

Appearing on the stage with his back turned, jagged design on black tights glowing like a supernova is Fabian Nystorm. His arms are raised and flexed, this man is lean and cut, a male model who's never left the mentality of the Viking age behind. With that era of conquest and mass murder spurring his every move he whips around, one hand lowered, other hand pulled in to his chest and a sharp smile on his gorgeous face.

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

The founding fathers of the gang shit arrive next to rollicking yet mixed reception. Yes, every fan is on their feet, every fan is making noise. No fan is too smart to put forth the energy of disdain or outright worship for the gang gang! Wesley strolls out a with an arm behind and an arm in front of him all swagger as he whips his hands through his curly hair cuz Shell Gang the gang~! Ignatius saunters with tons of love shown to him by the ladies in the arena, but he's too much of a gorilla pimp to notice and just tosses his hands up in the GANG GANG hand symbol as all three members pose between white pyro sparkles.

REJECT
Look at that Renee, if my diamond ring had a name it would be Shell Gang.

RENEE
If your diamond ring had a name it would be Fugazi.

REJECT
:mad:

LILIAN 
Introducing their opponents, “PRINCE” Ignatius Maddix, “CHEIF HITTA” Wesley Singleton, “THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE DAMNDED” FABIAN NYSTROM, they say they're here to dance with the dance with the dogs in the nighttime....THE SHHEELLLLL GANGGGGGGGG!

If you're at home what you see is a sight to marvel any sight in sports entertainment. 20,000 people on their feet, blasted in the flashing white lights of The Shell Gang, 20,000 pairs of eyes all attuned to the stable that has made their presence felt in TMW since summer of 2017. Where men have gotten bones broken, bodies battered, careers destroyed, and life altered, and by the smirks and pompous attitudes they walk with we ain't seen the half of it.

RENEE
These guys are just crazy! First they link up to get all the belts in TMW, but when the OAOAST gets sold, they get upset it wasn't sold to them, and now they think they can take over. But it's not like Painbow cares who owns the place, but he's got big issues with Fabian and of course Tristan has a problem with all three, and especially his big brother.

REJECT
The takeover is one thing, but Painbow and Fabian is another. These guys can't stand one another and they're looking to end one other right now.

The trio, perhaps the biggest and bombastic in OAOAST history, steps forward one by one, Wesley bouncing on his feet and pumping his arms before spreading them out and revealing a toothsome smile, Ignatius casually throwing up the GANG GANG sign to much love from the ladies, and their reviled leader standing with legs spread apart, sneering at anyone who isn't Shell Gang affiliated.

RENEE
Let's go! Risen mainevent! 

DING DING DING

Painbow decides he's starting, while Wesley gets the call from Fabain. Wes, however, is too busy swaggering and preening about the ring to actually wrestle.

PAINBOW
Fuck waitin on ya own, Painbow gonna give it to ya!

And Painbow gives Wesley a lariat! And when Wes stands up he gets another one that leaves his pale chest with a red arm mark!

REJECT
I haven't seen a lariat that hard since Bohemoth's Murderline!

Wes doesn't wanna get up, and who can blame the kid? But Painbow picks him up and throws him into a neutral corner. There Painbow belts him with constant boxer punches to the ribs. It's only when Referee Grandmaster Sexy tries to pull him that Wesley gets some relief. Wesley coughs against the ring posts as Painbow argues with the referee.

PAINBOW
All ya'll crackas can get that smoke, that's off top on Piru! That's on my mama, nigga!

Painbow was too busy launching threats to pay attention to a recovered threat, and now gets chopblocked by the Myrtle Beach native.

RENEE
Just like his father, Wesley is always watching for a limb to attack.

REJECT
Don't compare him to his dad unless you want Shell Gang issues at our announce desk.

RENEE
They wouldn't! I'm Renee, everyone loves me.

Wesley picks up Painbow's leg and then drops a leg on it, which basically proves Renee's point. Painbow does roll away, and efforts another lariat at Wes's head. This lariat is ducked and Wes fires off a dropkick to Painbow's suffering leg that crumples him to the ground.

WESLEY
Hey, don't feel bad a Georgia boy could never beat South Carolina boy in the first place!

Wesley's one line may have been one line over the line as Painbow explodes upright and decks him with a lariat!

PAINBOW
(to Fabian)
I'll keep breaking who you sending me, ho nigga, go make a Vanilla Latte and cross your legs because that's your game, faggot!

Fabian just SNEERS~! at Painbow, and watches as Painbow tosses Wesley into the ropes. The Last Real Nigga Alive makes the mistake of lowering his head and gets blasted in the chest with Wesley's black boots. The Cheif Hitta then kicks the Living Daylights out his rival with a Crescent Kick that has the fans on their feet either hooting in delight or hooting in disgust.

WESLEY
A braindead enemy is a thing of beauty. Whole lotta Gang Shit!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“yyyyyyyeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

RENEE
Ugh, what a jerk.

Wesley reaches back and gets the tag to Ignatius. With the ladies wilding out Wesley thinks he's got the sauce but sorry, buddy, it's all love for Iggy.

RENEE
I don't want to swoon. But, a girl must.

Ignatius throws up the Gang Gang sign as he steps forward with several fans meeting the gesture, but many more jeering him. Painbow doesn't like it one bit and kicks him in the gut. He applies a side headlock then starts pounding on Iggy's dome, maybe messing up those pretty black curls. Oh no! But like his brother, Ignatius is a smooth wrestler, and turns things around by twisting Painbow to the mat. And when Painbow rises, Ignatius already has a flying forearm which is much like big brother as well.

REJECT
This is what I joked about earlier. There's no cohesion in this team. One member is DOA, and another member thinks this is a handicap match.

Painbow looks back at Tristan who has a stern expression and an outstretched hand. But still Painbow goes it alone with a lockup with Prince Ignatius. Tristan gives one of his saddened headshakes. He knows what's going to happen. Indeed it does, Ignatius pushes Painbow into a corner, and instead of clean breaking, punishes him with a Spanish Uppercut!

RENEE
Ouch! Even a convicted felon can't take too many of those.

Oh Renee if you only knew! Painbow is flung into the ropes and with a broad smirk Ignatius flapjacks him into the air then lacerates him with a Very Spanish Uppercut on his way down! For that HUGE move, Ignatius turns to Wesley...

IGNATIUS
There is nothing better than a braindead enemy

.tumblr_p2obn0bj8t1rkiw19o1_500.gif

Iggy seeks to really put Painbow away with a running kick to a head, but that moves gets avoided by Painbow pulling himself back.  The Thompson, GA native then hurries to his feet and carries his lanky frame to the ropes. Off he comes and smashes Iggy in the back of the head with a mighty kick!

“YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
That Bitch Kick!

Tristan has his hand out, urging Painbow on for the tag...

“TRISTAN! TRISTAN! TRISTAN!” the sold out crowd sings

REJECT
Painbow is looking to send a message, he wants to do this all himself.

RENEE
And, I think after what happened to Jose, maybe Painbow doesn't trust Tristan's judgement.

REJECT
He better trust his skill. There's no way he beats all three of The Shell Gang by himself.

Rather than tag Tristan, Painbow pulls Ignatius up and tries to throw him to an empty corner. Just tries as Ignatius reverses the hold and sends Painbow in with a frustrating crash. Even worse is the Spanish Uppercut Ignatius rushes in and hammers his chest with. Welts rise on Painbow's kin as he stumbles to the center of the ring. Yet, that's the least of his worries as Ignatius takes him onto his shoulders!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“yyyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

RENEE
G2S time?

Not if Painbow can help it! The former Knicks draft pick throws elbows into the head of Ignatius until he's able to break free of the finisher Iggy learned from his brother. As Ignatius remains stunned in the ring, Painbow bounds off the ropes and looks for another big kick. This one is ducked, and next Ignatius throws Painbow back with a  bridging German!

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Painbow lies in well pain, and Ignatius is able to reach out and apply the tag to Fabian!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“yyyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” the fans make a cacophony of noise, every single one on their feet yet again!

REJECT
It's so loud I think my headset is about to shatter.

Fabain gets onto the second turnbuckle and fluffs his hair with one hand while waving Painbow on with the other. Painbow sees red, his ears not hearing a word of warning from Tristan. The rainbow haired grappler charges in...and gets smacked with a front dropkick from the 1000 year old vampire!

WESLEY
Maybe, you can get some rainbow colored teeth to replace the real ones you just lost.

Fabian “gentlemanly” welcomes Painbow to his feet with a sweep of the hand, and ducks a wild swing from his latest rival. He then forces him into an empty corner where the two traded punches and blows until Referee Grandmaster Sexay breaks them apart.

FABAIN
Awww, you wouldn't let a man named Too Sexy keep us apart would you?

Painbow gives big fuck you to Fabain with a middle finger then leaps over Brian Christopher to hammer Fabain with a lariat!

RENEE
Wow! Be careful what you ask for! That's why I never asked Krista over for dinner, I need to be able to sit up next morning.

Painbow stays atop Fabain, hammering him with punches up until the point that Fabain hurriedly pushes him off. Snarling in disgust, Fabian comes after Painbow but meets with a knee to his six pakced stomach. The vampire then gets trapped in a full nelson and all hope seems lost. But before Fabain can execute his signature attack, Fabain wheels out of the hold! Painbow has no time to react and is swiftly hit with the End of Days!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Painbow with the kickout!

“PAINBOW! PAINBOW! PAINBOW!”

REJECT
From feast to famine for Painbow, Renee! If he doesn't tag out soon, he's finished. Over. Done.  He has no chance of winning. He'll wind up just like Jose.

Painbow struggles off the mat, breathing heavily, his hands gripping onto the ropes. Fabain regards him with disdain and disgust and moves in for the kill. Yet the kill is halted as Fabian is elbowed away. Still Painbow's breath is labored, but he comes at Fabain with a lariat. It's a lariat that's ducked and Fabain twirls him around with an Olympic slam! The Beautiful and the Damnded vampire pops up with a kiss blown to his brother, who flexes his fist but makes no move to enter the ring.

RENEE
I don't know how much fight can be left in Painbow, Reject.

REJECT
He's not going to go out without the fight of his life. But there is such thing as delaying the inveitable.

Fabain ascends to the top rope with a RVD style leap that's made even faster by his vampire agility. There's a delay from that and his move, though as Wesley walks down the apron and hits him with a GANG GANG hand signal!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
“yyyyyyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

Off Fabian comes with a swanton bomb, soaring through the skies like the most dangerous of eagle. But the real danger comes in his landing as Painbow moves out the way and he crashes into the canvas!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Oh my god he missed!

Tristan's eyes light up, he's been in enough fights to know this is the opportunity. His hands go out, he leans as far into the ring as he can possibly allow and he pleads with Painbow.

TRISTAN
Now, Painbow! Now is the time!

Painbow grits his teeth, pain agonizing him, common sense pulling at his brain....telling him he must tag! The fans telling him he must tag, his partner doing the same. He wishes he could fight alone, destroy The Shell Gang by his lonesome. But, no, even The Last Real Nigga Alive needs help sometimes...and help he gets with a tag to Tristan!

”YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Fabian gets up just in time to see his baby brother wallop him with a leaping heel kick!

Wesley is good stable mate as he comes in next and starts battering Tristian with punches to the back of the skull. Thinking he's done enough damage to stun Tristan, Wes hits the ropes. He finds out the error in his thinking when his brains are scrambled by a discus knee strike!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
There's a New Divide in the cut in Wesley's brain!

REJECT
The vampire power of Tristan Nystrom will stop you dead your tracks every time.

Wesley gets back up holding his face, which puts well in danger. Tristan makes him pay as he delivers a crushing back suplex that has Wesley groaning in pain and rolling out of the ring! That brings in Ignatius, who really should have been in a long time ago! Smirking to his ladies takes a bit too long as Tristian latches onto his arm and gives him a whirl for a twisting arm trap neckbreaker!

“YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
A Lifetme of Regret, that's what's in store for Ignatius!

REJECT
Yeah, that's Prince Ignatius!

RENEE
Who's brother had plenty of problems with Tristan.

Tristan looks to see who's next, but as always fails to notice the venom creeping around.

FABIAN
Good evening, my dear brother.

Fabian pops his helpless brother up and blasts him with a double kick!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Bleed For Me!

Fabian takes a moment to pose with fists clenched and arms outstretched, but it's a moment that's shattered as Painbow spins him around begins sending TREMENDOUS punches into his face!!!!

PAINBOW
Wooof, woof, the dog is here!

Painbow throws Fabian into the corner, and charges in himself. Unfortunately, the cruel heel pulls Grandmaster Sexay in as his human meat shield and Jerry's kid takes the full brunt of the 264 pound former Knick draft pick!

PAINBOW
Stay out the way, bitch nigga!

REJECT
I doubt Painbow is a Too Cool fan.

Painbow raises himself to the top turnbuckle, and then sends bombs straight from hell down onto Fabian's pretty face! The crowd counts, solidly in Painbow's corner, feeling they can will him to victory. They should warn him about Wesley's entry into the ring with a stop sign, but they don't, and Wesley bashes the object into Painbow's back!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

REJECT
Referee dowm, anything goes!

Wesley hit Painbow with such force that the stop sign is dent into near uselessness. But The Shell Gang are a hungry pack of dogs, and Wes and Fabian get their meal by taking chunks out Painbow's ass with stomps!

“BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
I mean...what can be done! Grandmaster Sexay is knocked out, Tristan is out of the ring, and Painbow is by himself! 

The fans begin to stir, necks craning towards the entry way, hope rising in their hearts. The reason for this new found optimism is a man back from the dead....Juicy Cantu-Si! The formerly beaten grappler wears stark determination on his face, and comes equipped with a wooden baseball bat. A bat that seems to scream for Shell Gang blood!

RENEE
It's Juicy!

REJECT
How? How is this possible!

The fans implore him to hurry, and hurry he does. Though the pain may be harsh, the journey stringent, Juicy makes a run for the ring!

REJECT
He was taken out!

RENEE
But he has the strength to fight on! He's not going to let his partners down! He's going to show his true colors!

The Shell Gang clears back of Juicy, after all even the stable of chaos spreading usurpers has no will to qualm with a man wielding a bat. 

IGNATIUS
Have a thought about this, partner.

FABIAN
Yes....partner.

BAM!

RENEE
NO!

YES! JUICY CANTU-SI SMASHED PAINBOW IN THE SKULL WITH THE BAT!

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

REJECT
He really had the balls to do that!

The crowd is livid, even the once pro Shell Gang members had given hope and praise to Juicy's courage. Now all they offer are jeers...jeers and a wave of debris. Popcorn containers, soda cups, wrappers, it's all part of The Shell Gang celebration.

RENEE
Had the....he was faking injury all along! 

Inside the waterfall of trash, the now four members of The Shell Gang all hand each other GANG GANG hand signals. This match is theirs. This block is theirs. The smirks and grins on their faces tell us soon TMW will be theirs.

REJECT
Renee, you have take what you want in this world. Or else you get taken! If The Shell Gang wants TMW, they're gonna take it. No amount of hot dog wrappers thrown into the ring by angry neckbeard marks is gonna change that.

RENEE
There's still a chance! Look Tristan is getting up!

Yes, Tristan is upright. Not resignation on his face, but disgust. Sorrow. Hurt. Anger. He may be hunched over, but these powerful emotions have him staggering towards Juicy.

FABIAN
Brother, you never did know when enough is enough.

SUPERKICK BY JOSE!

Tristan topples to the mat, and Fabain sneers as he places his boot on his chest.

REJECT
That's what I'm talking about Renee! All the greats in the world take what they want and demolish what they don't!

Brian Christopher is roused by Ignatius and makes a groggy count of the pin...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BUFFER
Your winners as a result of a pinfall....”THE SHELL GANG!”

REJECT
This is more than a notch in the belt for The Shell Gang, this is a statement on a billboard in front of OAOAST Headquarters. Toni Patrica, Lisa Ann, the Shell Gang is unloading the clip!

You may have thought it was impossible but more and more trash pollutes the ring. It now seems less like a fighting center than a garbage dump, but within that dump stands a revolutionary force that is reaching out to consume everything. That force raises its hands and shouts GANG GANG to the world!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/a74d4a31eeb6ee171d11859d979b45be/tumblr_p3e26rCkhc1rkiw19o5_1280.png

****Coco Chanel Vs Marc Bennett W/The Doll***

Don't you think it's perfect and the feeling's worth it
When we're getting down down down down down,
Everything you've searched for is right here on the dance floor
And you want it now now now now now.
Don't know what you're there for
Bring it over here in the middle of the crowd inside my sound
Seeing through your eyelids
I know that you like it when the music gets loud

Rainman's boppin, anthemic hit "Bring Back The Summer" played through the arena, but not a soul was in a good mood to see The Doll leading out a grinning Marc Bennett.

RENEE
I'm surprised he can smile when he's got a building full of people booing him.

REJECT
I'd smile if I had The Doll on my arm.

The Austin, Texas native threw off his golden jacket and continued to smile until he spotted a sign saying "BRING BACK TANNER!"

RENEE
Yeah, bring back Tanner! Or at least stop using his entrance music!

Cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles
Just what you'd expect inside her new Balenciaga
Vile romance, turned dreams into an empire
Self-made success now she rolls with Rockefellers
Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall
They're Monaco and Hamptons-bound but we don't feel like outsiders at all
We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuana
Raised on Biggie and Nirvana
We are the new Americana

As Halsey's "New Americana" seeped into the ring, Coco Chanel stepped through a mirror decorated with runic script. The fans gave the cousin of Theodore Buckworth and Tony Brannigan a warm salute, despite his lineage and he responded by handing his blazer to a teenage girl on his way down the ramp.

REJECT
The peons in the OAOAST Galaxy want Money Marc to bow down because Conan Chanel told him to bow down. Pride doesn't work that way, but I don't expect wrestling fans to have pride.

Marc sauntered up to Coco with The Doll's encouragement, and made a bit of a wager.

MARC
I'll bet you 10,000 thousand dollars you can't knock me off my feet with a single punch.

BAM! MARC GOT PUT ON HIS ASS!

"YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

THE DOLL
No! No! Noooooooooooooooo!

RENEE
And a Louis bag remains on the shelf.

Marc looked panicked, but composed himself and got to his feet for another face to face with Coco.

MARC
Fluke shot! Fluke shot! This time I'll bet you thir-

BAM! PUT ON HIS ASS AGAIN!

REJECT
He didn't let him get the bet out!

RENEE
Wow, to be so rich you don't even need to win an easy bet.

REJECT
It's not easy. Marc Bennett is in his prime, and looking better than ever since he and The Doll did in that sap Tanner Neptune.

RENEE
It's really a shame how they went behind Tanner's back and told Patrica Toney to have him fired. 

Coco had no time to listen to Marc's words and threw him into the corner. Marc leapt over the turnbuckle posts and tried to run down the apron, but Coco caught him with a lariat then suplexed him into the ring. The Doll started to get antsy with how bad her man was doing, and Marc's DDT effort that got turned into a Northern lights for a close count didn't help.

REJECT
Can we honestly trust Coco Chanel? He's the cousin of Theodore Buckworth and Tony Brannigan? Can you think of less trustworthy genes?

RENEE
But, Coco is more than just his family. I think he's a real good guy.

REJECT
You'll believe any story. I see how Coach was able to sleep with you.

RENEE
What?!

Coco failed on a superplex and got hit with a super gordbuster from Money Marc. The Austin, Texas native followed that up with a signature big boot right into a signature sitout side slam!

RENEE
Hold You Down!

The cover was made....

ONE!

TWO!

Coco made the kickout!

Money Marc tossed out Coco for The Doll to kick and torture. But....

THE DOLL
I have to return these boots to Nordstrom tomorrow!

RENEE
....That doesn't sound like people in Coco's class!

So, Coco was freely able to return to the ring. The two handsome grapplers went into slugfest, but Marc pushed Coco into the corner and on his return hit him with another big boot. From there Money Marc went to the second rope and blasted Coco with a diving shoulder tackle that got a two count.

MARC
(to the referee)
COME ON!

RENEE
Marc's getting pretty frustrated.

REJECT
Wouldn't you be, if you a traitor rejected your offer friendship, a traitor beat you in a bet, knocked you on your ass and is kicking out your moves?

RENEE
Quit saying he's a traitor. And how can you of all people call someone a traitor? You've got some nerve! 

THE DOLL
Let's speed this thing up, we have dinner reservations soon!

That's not exactly much encouragement but Marc still whipped Coco into the ropes and caught him with an elbow. Coco dropped to a knee and Marc brought him up, trying to hit his DVD finisher. However, Coco rolled down the back and then hit a tiger suplex!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Midnight Fleur!

Marc was pinned, but much to the fans' dismay he kicked out before the three. He used the ropes to pull himself upright and kicked back at Coco, but when he charged him he got put down by a dropkick. Marc was slow in getting up and that allowed, Coco to ascend to the top turnbuckle to a plethora of excited cheers from the fans.

THE DOLL
Down! Get down!

COCO
Stop talking.

THE DOLL
:o

Off came Conan, nailing Marc with a diving European uppercut!

"YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Daisy Dream!

A cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO! 

The Doll put Marc's foot on the ropes!

REJECT
There's the brilliance of The Doll!

RENEE
The brilliance of....I never thought I'd hear that phrase.

Coco has no idea what the The Doll did, but the fans do and attack her with jeers. As for the two grapplers they get into another punch out with Marc winning by kneeing Coco in a sensitive spot.

RENEE
That was pretty dang low! Like actually low on the body!

REJECT
Blame the official for not being in position to see it. Don't blame the guy for doing what it takes to be a winner.

With Coco in a state of duress, Marc saw the chance to secure da bag! He lifted his billionaire foe onto his shoulders and thought he could hit him with a DVD. But, his thoughts weren't powerful enough as Coco once again elbowed his way to freedom. Marc was all out of sorts from getting hit in the head and Coco had zero troubles in sweeping him into the air and crushing him with powerbomb into a front lung blower!

"YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Vanielle Extreme!

COCO
You're finished.

Marc certainly looked that way, barely able to stand and face his demise. And demise would be coming quick with Coco readying Black Opium! But wait The Doll has something to say about that!

THE DOLL
Come pour some Coco on me!

"YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
The Billion Dollar assets of The Doll! 

Money Marc sprung into the action his girl created and school boyed Coco for a big win!

Winner: Money Marc, via pinfall

Money Marc got out the ring fast as shit, which was smart because Coco was steaming! The Doll welcomed her man with a big kisses, and Marc responded by flashing the money fingers to taunt Coco!

RENEE
Oh, you had it all in hand, didn't you?

San Antonio, Texas
Outside THE RODEO strip club, Miste Dick is catching a smoke break in the dead of night. A beautiful woman with black hair approaches him, though he doesn't even look in her direction.

WOMAN
Jock?

MISTER DICK
I'm off duty.

Mister Dick turns around and sees the woman calling out to him. She's a fine babe in his mind and his off duty status...well...

MISTER DICK
But, I can be on duty for you, baby.

WOMAN
I need your help.

MISTER DICK
Damn right you do. I bet your man is slanging baby penis back home. 

WOMAN
My name is Ariel Kuntz, and-

MISTER DICK
Wait a minute, I know that name. Yer the damn woman that Juliet and Effie came to talk to me about.

ARIEL
Please. My daughters and I need protection from them!

MISTER DICK
Ha! You gotta be fucking kidding me. They came to my ass to find you, you come to my ass to stop them coming from you. Newsflash, lady, these aren't you're average teenyboppers. These are vampires. I don't need those problems. Get someone else.

ARIEL
It has to be you.

Ariel grabs Jock's arm, but that does nothing to persuade him. Instead he merely shoves her back, knocking her all the way to the ground.

MISTER DICK
I said get someone else. 

Jock puts out his smoke on the ground and pushes his way through the club door, in a worse mood than usual.

tumblr_p3eg4addxl1rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** Euphoria & The Scumbag Reformation Project vs. Brea Brea & C02 (Maya Duncan-Blanchard & Jade Rodez-Duncan) ***

“Punchout” by Staik Slektah blared thru the speakers as the SRP and Euphoria made their intro. The guys stunning the OAOAST Galaxy coming out battered and bruised, Euphoria included! Although her bandaged crotch is more in jest than any real physical pain as result of her wild encounter with Bedrock last week on OAOAST TMW. Unlike Anson who’s arm is in a sling, his ribs taped or The Rizzo who hides a black eye under sunglasses. 

REJECT
Jesus! What back alley did these guys run into? 

RENEE
Just a hunch, but I’m thinking the deal they were looking to close fell through. 

That deal being to sell the now defunct OAOAST Trios Title and/or the OAOAST Tag Team Title they stole from C02 to pay off their respective gambling debts and child support. (Read previous OAOAST TMW for more info.)

REJECT
Nerd rage is real!

“The Greatest” by Sia played their wildly popular opponents to the ring. Once inside The Rizzo got on the mic and explained they got robbed during their recent trip, which Euphoria found amusing and prompted Maya to play the world’s smallest violin. But it didn’t mean C02 and Brea would score an easy W.

THE RIZZO
Unlike that fool who rushed in, you gotta hit us from the front, not the rear. 

ANSON
Only reason we didn’t stomp that sucker’s face in right then and there!

THE RIZZO
We’d hav left ‘im laying in a pool of his own tomahto sauce! Just like we’re gonna do to youse ugly bitches. Uglies on the inside, of course, because outside... *Italian chef finger kiss* MWAH! 

ANSON
MWAH!

Euphoria does the guys one better, giving them both a peck on the lips, then the ref and then Brea and Jade, who immediately wipe their lips, but not Maya. Instead the two get hot and heavy! 

“YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!”

THE RIZZO, ANSON & JADE

The action is too steamy for Brea’s wholesome eyes. She covers her eyes but sneaks a quick peak just in time to see Maya bring Euphoria in for a surprise inverted atomic drop! 

EUPHORIA 
Again! Hehehehe!

Maya shrugs, then gives Euphoria what she wants. 

EUPHORIA 
Again! 

Maya obliges, only to maintain her grip as Jade shoots off the ropes to deliver a running butt bump! Brea gets in on the action wiping out the SRP with a flying crossbody that knocks off The Rizzo’s shades!

REJECT
Social media better put the SRP over strong following this one. Few would even bother to show for work in their physical condition. #SRPstrong!

Maya takes both Scumbags down with a leapfrog facebuster familiar to us as iMaya. As she proceeds to drag the SRP to the corner, Brea uses Euphoria’s multicolored pigtails to toss her all over the ring, then down for the count following a hangman’s facebuster!

RENEE
Brea Breeze!

Just as Brea was putting finishing touches on Euphoria, Jade came off the middle rope to deliver a Banzai Drop on the SRP! She stayed on top of the guys until Maya could get them to tell her what they did with their stolen property. 

The answer? They sold it to a couple “fan boys.” So that mystery remains unresolved. 

Winners: Brea Brea & C02, via pinfall.

The winners depart slapping hands with lucky fans, but not before Maya delivers a final nut punch to the SRP for their troubles.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1b577591de8b1ca63cffacafc8184664/tumblr_p3e26rCkhc1rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** OAOAST Hard on Hoes Title: Princess Danger vs. Adelphe Saint Nerdregard © ***

Intimidation was the name of the game as Princess Danger (henceforth PD) came to the ring, while “Danger” by Marshmello & Migos played in the background, wearing her respirator inspired headgear and a fluffy black robe over her usual attire. 

REJECT
A robe fitting for a queen. 

RENEE
Yeah. An evil queen. 

Next in PD’s pre-match routine were her flashing samurai swords, lit red for the occasion. Very appropo given the Lady of Cum-Fu’s targeting of redheads in the buildup leading up to OAOAST Risen dubbed gingersnaps.  

So little time, so little time - I'm so frustrated
So little joy, so little joy - It's complicated
So little time, so little time, time to work it on out
Yeah yeah

So little joy, so little joy - It's complicated
I feel I'm stumbling in the dark - Somnambulated
I feel my heart seekin' the sparks, and prayin' for love
Love love
Prayin' for love

Simply being loved loved loved
Is more than enough, yeah yeah
Is more than enough, yeah yeah

Ready to get revenge for gingers worldwide, Adelphe stormed the ring, disrobing on the way ringside as “Somnambulist” by BT blasted thru the speakers, then leapt on the apron and OFF the middle rope onto PD with a SHOOTING STAR PRESS! 

“YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!”

Rather than go for a pin after stunning PD early Adelphe decided to dish out punishment, slamming the torture specialist’s head against the mat repeatedly for all her fellow gingers victimized over the past several weeks. Adelphe didn’t know at the time that’d be the only opening she had to win. It was pure domination the rest of the way for PD except for a brief flurry towards the end which saw PD counter a Luminary Uppercut into a swinging neckbreaker followed quickly into a dragon sleeper camel clutch!

RENEE
The Pit of Misery! A tortuous submission no one’s been able to escape thus far! 

Roared on by the crowd Adelphe tried to crawl and scratch her way to the ropes, an insurmountable task with PD sitting on her back. Adelphe’s agonizing screams bringing a sickening smile to PD’s face. Then PD encouraged the crowd to rally behind Adelphe, even teasing the champ by letting her get close to the ropes and then returning her mid-ring, sitting down hard and cranking back on the dragon sleeper even nastier for the tapout!

REJECT
One final gingersnap!

Winner: Princess Danger, via submission. New champion!

I can't afford the price I pay, and I can't even pay the rent

They're coming at me every way and there's no letting up
I'm frightened by the threats they make
Take me down, and they'll bury me and if I run they'll
Chase me back again, drag me before I make the break

I can't keep holding on
In a hideaway I needed to keep me from breaking down
And I'm under..

The fans explode with cheers as the synthesizers and rolling vocals of "One In a Million" by Midnight to Monaco come into the arena.

RENEE
Isabella was right, Storm Bellmare is coming out!

The entrance doors can't spread apart fast enough for Storm Bellmare, who storms (lol) through them ready to fight in his black tights with blue lightening bolts.

REJECT
If you watched OAOAST TMW, and you damn well should have, you saw the man called The Bounty Hunter interrupt Lisa Ann's speech, and you also heard him take a shot at Storm Bellmare.

RENEE
It was more than a shot it was totally crude and inappropriate! 

Storm enters the ring and catches a mic tossed to him.

"STORM! STORM STORM!" the fans chant, but Storm can't even enjoy it.

STORM
Bounty Hunter! If I'm not the man I say I am, and I am what you say I am, then you should have zero problem in laying waste to me. If you hate liars so much, and you call me one...don't hide behind live via satellite on the TMWtron, show up and fight me!

"YYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Storm slams down his microphone while the fans are fully in support of him kicking The Bounty Hunter's ass as they know he can.

It gets emo in this bitch as World War Me's self title track cracks through the boos. The arena goes pitch plack, except for a blue spotlight that shines upon the entry stage and more importantly one BOUNTY HUNTER!

RENEE
Well, he's got the OAOAST flair for the theatrical.

REJECT
Yeah, but he's got a pissed off former HARD champion staring him down.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
So glad you called for me, Storm! And it's nice to hear how many people want to see little ol me get hurt.

"YYYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

STORM
You deserve it. After you said I was a fraud.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Fraud never came out of my cute little lips! I said you were a woman pretending to be a man, and just because you slap one of Eponine's glass dildo on your torso doesn't change that fact.

"BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

STORM
You son of a bitch!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Oh no, did I say something mean? Neheheheheee! Big deal! If I walked out here on stilts are people gonna acknowledge that I'm taller than Painbow? No, they'll say, hey, midget, why are you stilts. So I say hey, WOMAN, why do you have a fake dick?

STORM
You're a dead man!

Storm leaps over the ropes and lands all the way outside! He charges up to the ramp but The Bounty Hunter disappears! I mean literally disappears!

RENEE
Was that a...

REJECT
It was a hologram!

Storm looks around confused, but then...

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Pyro explodes in Storm's face!

CROWD

RENEE
Oh my god! Storm!

REJECT
What are you idiots in pyro doing?!

Storm recoils to the ground, in clear pain shown by his rolling around and screaming in agony!

RENEE
Storm! Please help him!

Paramedics double time it onto the stage, but they're lead by an ULTRA concerned pair of Eponine and Isabella!

ISABELLA 
Stop drop and roll! Stop drop and roll!

EPONINE 
He's not actually on fire.

No, but Storm is in bad shape, and has to helped onto a stretcher by the paramedics. The aggressive energy of the crowd is gone, now replaced by a hushed fear.

REJECT
Those monkeys in pyro need to be shot in the face with a pyro rocket themselves!  What a bunch of idiots!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e41950ca9c11c6466595a7ce73231415/tumblr_p3e26rCkhc1rkiw19o4_1280.png

***OAOAST Galaxy Title: TurboWolf Vs Daisuke Motozaki Vs The Intruder Vs ReX (c) ***

Pony by Zak Waters brought the fans to their feet, all craning their necks to gain a glimpse of The King of Bronies. Daisuke did not disappoint, swagging out with sensual yet funky movements and adorned in a wild fluffy red jacket.

RENEE
Reject, we're here for The Risen mainevent, and the excitement level is just crazy!

REJECT
A chance to make history for the superstars. A chance to see history for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home, and a chance for us to call history. How lucky are we to call Rex's first successful Galaxy title defense.

RENEE
There's a prediction from the expert, gang.

Daisuke settled into the ring, as the "Debate Scrum" music from Danganronpa played and the arena buzzed with flashing white lights and green laser lights. Yet the real sight was on the entry way where there was a full on rave happening. It weren't no party till it was crashed by The Intruder, who sipped on a double cup, kissed a fine lady, and bounced to the ring.

RENEE
The OAOAST has had a lot of people with interesting backgrounds, fitness queens, former drug dealers, ancient vampires, demons who crawled out the lake, but no one came with the fanfare of The Intruder!

REJECT
We've seen The Intruder battle Daisuke before, but we still don't know what this guy is. Is he the next Tyler Bryant or is he just a wrestling socialite here for the fame. If you ask me it's the former, this guy is special.

Hush by Hellyeah played next to a darkened arena, but one that was full of powerful cheers from the sold out fans. Illumination came as pyro sparklers journeyed across the stage just the same time as TurboWolf cruised his bike across! The werewolf then hopped off his hog and was truly ready roll, eager to claim his latest singles title.

RENEE
TurboWolf is back home in TMW were it all began for him!

REJECT
Yeah, that's all well and good, Renee. But this isn't a feel good story, Renee. This is real life, and real life doesn't always have a happy ending. Because real life has ReX.

The hatred in the air could almost be felt in the lungs of the viewers at home as it poured down from the stands with the playing of Machinehead by Bush. The thundering entrance music with it's shredding insutrements brought out ReX, attired in black leather singlet and head adorned in tall mohawk. Most important was the OAOAST Galaxy Championship with shone with the brilliance of hellfire in glow of the pyro that went off around Rex's flexing body.

REJECT
The term chosen one is overused in wrestling, but ReX literally is a chosen one, chosen by Tony Brannigan to lead the new generation of the OAOAST, and ReX cemented his place as leader by tossing the one who was supposed to lead us through a cage!

RENEE
You're speaking about Blaine Cayley, and as we see ReX head to the ring, I feel like I need to get out of dodge. What won't this guy do to get an edge? He was expelled from medical school, he tore a path through TMW to defeat Storm Bellmare to become HARD champion, he allied himself with Tony Brannigan then dismantled Blaine to become Galaxy Champion, I mean where does it end?

REJECT
It ends with his Hall of Fame induction speech.

The bell rung and ReX picked up where he left off on TMW tv, powerbombing motherfuckers! Dasiuke got Helicopter Powerbombed, and The Intruder got a falling one. But TW wasn't about that bullshit and blocked his with a back body drop!

"YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The werewolf then made ReX eat a jumping lariat!

RENEE
Wolf Trap!

And another one!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

But ReX still kicked out at one! from the pinfall  ReX then chucked TW out of the ring and looked to powerbomb him onto the steel steps, but once again met with failure and ReX was the one meeting the steel steps thanks to an Alabama slam!

REJECT
Alabama Slam, Louisiana Slam, call it what you want depending on where the guy is from that was deadly and finally we see ReX looking hurt.

RENEE
We saw him looking out of control a few days ago. I was scared!

In the ring, Daisuke and The Intruder are up and doing battle with The Intruder whipping Daisuke into the corner. Daisuke popped out with a lariat that made JBL look like Gillberg! As the fans hailed Daisuke's toughness, Swagsuke made some funky hand movements before falling atop The Intruder for a pin. Unfortunately that didn't get much of a count as TurboWolf pulled him out of the ring. Now outside the two immediately began exchanging punches!

RENEE
These two were partners in that tag title match, but as you can totally see this is all about control of the Galaxy!

ReX surprised both men running them through with double lariats!

REX
I'M THE MACHINE!

"BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Daisuke and ReX proceeded to battle it out on the outside, while TurboWolf crawled back into the ring. He was accosted by The Intruder, blocking the former BB winner's vertical suplex effort but then falling victim to his DDT. Pained. TW couldn't stop The Intruder from peeling off the turnbuckle pad and bashing his face into it to draw blood from above his eye!

RENEE
Werewolves don't heal super quick like vampires, and we don't stop matches for cuts in TMW.

REJECT
Which means that cut could bother TurboWolf for a long time.

The Intruder raked the cut down the ropes to cause TurboWolf terrible agony.  With TW weakened and blinded, the Scottsdale native hoisted him to the top turnbuckle to seek out his signature super belly to belly. Instead the Galaxy champion came into the ring and powerbombed them both to the canvas in an incredible display of strength!

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

REJECT
That's over 500 pounds powerbombed from the top rope....straight to hell!

The Intruder was pinned by ReX, but the fall was ended by Daisuke's involvement. Despite this, ReX took the offense and tried for a press slam. Yet, Daisuke showed incredible agility to turn it into a hurricanrana! Then as ReX rose, Daisuke smacked him across the face with a spinning wheel kick! As The Intruder rose he got the same treatment! TurboWolf, though, would score the final blow putting Daisuke aside with a Lifting Final Cut!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The cover was made, but Daisuke was able to kick out at two. That was the last of his strength as he rolled out the ring. Those WWE 2k mechanics! 

REJECT
This match has been fought on an even level by all four superstars. There's no way to tell who's going to win. It could come down to one big move and one big stroke of luck.

ReX clubbed TurboWolf from behind and tried to lift him up for an electric chair bomb, but TW blocked the attack and instead made ReX eat a roaring elbow. The Intruder got on the wrong side of TurboWolf as well and tasted a big boot to the mouth. Now the former BB Aussie star was bleeding from his mouth just as TW was bleeding from above the eye.

RENEE
If ya wanna know how far people will go to win the Galaxy title take a look at TurboWolf and The Intruder's face!

The Intruder was severely upset blood was drawn from him and charged at TurboWolf. That didn't do much good for him as TurboWolf flapjacked him onto the mat to cause even more blood to drain from his mouth! Now, The Intruder sought help from ReX, but ReX ended up trying to fight both TW and The Intruder.

REJECT
I would have thought The Intruder already learned his lesson about ReX.

Though they didn't want to, TurboWolf and The Intruder had to ally with one another. They punished ReX with punches and kicks and then nailed him with a double DDT. ReX tried to get back up, so they two men hammered him with a double lariat!

REJECT
It's like a Lethal Rumble, short partnerships will pop up here and there.

And dissolve here and there, as TurboWolf and The Intruder turned on each other once again. The Intruder raked TW's eyes, and used his bloody, messy, blindness to put him on the top rope once again. This time in front of a buzzing crowd, The Intruder was able to hit his signature super belly to belly attack!

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!"

But Daisuke stole the moment coming off the top with a moonsault onto TurboWolf! That led to a pin that TW had to kick out from at 2.5! Daisuke wouldn't let up on TW though and hit him with a deadlift German then started swagging about the ring!

RENEE
I think Daisuke just brought a whole lot of heat!

ReX was offended that Daisuke had the audacity to showoff during HIS title defense and through a lariat...a lariat that got ducked. Daisuke and The Intruder then combined to hit ReX with a double dropkick that knocked him onto the ring apron. The duo continued their partnership as they brought ReX back into the ring with a double vertical suplex.

REJECT
Maybe the two smartest guys in this match, Daisuke and The Intruder. 

RENEE
Daisuke is also the most experienced in this match and has won titles in three different countries.

The Intruder went right after his "partner" nailing him with a knee lift into a discus clothesline! 

RENEE
Criminal Assault!

The Intruder loaded up for the finish, but at that moment ReX got up and barreled through him with a body block. But, ReX then had to fight with TurboWolf, the two men immediately coming to blows! Their fight spilled outside, where they tangled each other in the ring apron.

TURBOWOLF
Hey, what the fuck are you doing? What is that?

REX
I'M THE MONSTER!

RENEE
Huh? What's happening?

ReX exploded THROUGH THE RING APRON bright red and bulging veins through his entire body!

TURBOWORLF
What the hell?

TurboWolf was pitched into the time keeper's area by a hollering ReX! Though hurt, TW grabbed a steel chair. But he has intercepted by Daisuke who started throwing punches at him!

REJECT
Daisuke should have let TurboWolf take out ReX!

TurboWolf had enough of being punched by Daisuke and rocked him in the face with the steel chair!

RENEE
Again these guys were partners a couple days ago!

TW took his eye off the prize and was caught with a blue thunder bomb by ReX that put him all the way into the laps of several front row fans!

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

REX
I'M A MONSTER!

ReX slid back into the ring, where he was met with stomps by The Intruder. ReX felt no effects and whipped The Intruder into the ropes to try for his pop up powerbomb finisher. But The Intruder countered into a DDT that put ReX on his mohawk!

RENEE
Yikes! That might have knocked some sense into him!

The Intruder stomped away at ReX, showing dominance and daring him to powerbomb him like he did on TMW tv. Again The Intruder called for the finish, and now tried to lift ReX over his shoulder. But, ReX blocked the attack and sent Intruder into the ropes, and finally assailed him with the pop up powerbomb!

RENEE
Syringer!

The referee dropped into position for the count....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

ReX had a sucessful Galaxy title defense! Let's look in live.

Lisa Ann enters the ring with Galaxy title in hand, the audacious belt almost as big as her...hair!

REJECT
Lisa Ann returned to the porn game, but the man who runs the TMW game is ReX!

And that man looms larger than a T-REX, atop the second rope, screaming at the audience, who is much to afraid to scream back at him.

REJECT
That's right, Galaxy, there's nothing to dispute-

RENEE
Uh, yes there is! What did ReX do when he was tangled in the ring apron, why did he come out looking all crazy?

REJECT
He got an adrenaline kick, you'd have to be an athlete like us to understand.

RENEE
Oh please!

ReX finally comes to the center of the ring, smug smile stretched across a sweaty face as he approaches Lisa Ann. She has to wear a fake smile, but a smile nonetheless as she presents this much reviled man with his Galaxy title.

RENEE 
Machinehead is killing it over the speakers, and The Machine-

BAM! REX IS HIT IN THE BACK WITH A CRICKET BACK BY BLAINE CAYLEY!

EVERYONE ALIVE

LISA ANN
Blaine, you hit ReX!

BLAINE
Oh, good, I thought I may have hit The Soccer Mom by mistake.

Blaine winds up and bashes ReX in the face the second he stands up! Rex goes careening as the fans go wild, clearly disbelieving what they're seeing. Yet a knee shot from the cricket bat has them believing and it has ReX sunken to the ground, but refusing to admit he's in pain!

REJECT
Why isn't Lisa Ann calling for security?! Why?!

RENEE
Well, ya know...

REJECT
Don't try to spin this!

ReX rises again, face seething with rage, but eyes spelling in pain. And you know our dear friend Blaine...

BLAINE
(sensually)
Oh, that look!!!!

Blaine smashes Flex right between the eyes, snapping off the end of the cricket bat and OPENING UP A GASH on ReX's face! Considering that could have left without an eye had Blaine so inclined, Lisa Ann finally summons security.

RENEE
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

Blaine bails out on security, not wishing to hurt innocents who are just doing their job. His job isn't done though, and he points what's left of his bat at a bleeding ReX while the fans behind him mob him and embrace him.

"WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK! WELCOME BACK!" the Galaxy chants as we...

FADE OUT

© 2018