OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST TMW 3/11/2018

Chanel #99

No fancy opening. 

No pyro and ballyhoo. 

Just the OAOAST TMW announce team Renee Young and former OAOAST World Champion Reject mid-ring in business casual attire among a rowdy bunch packed inside a converted warehouse previously used to shoot and distribute adult entertainment produced by new ownership!

The Toy Box now home to OAOAST TMW and its brand of SEX and VIOLENCE! 

RENEE
Hi, everybody! I’m Renee Young, joined by former two-time OAOAST World Champion Reject! And welcome to the worldwide television premiere of OAOAST TMW!

“T-M-W!”

“T-M-W!”

“T-M-W!”

RENEE
Tonight in our main event the OAOAST TMW Tag Team Championship is on the line as the Big Hairy Nutt Saks defend their title vs. Daisuke Motozaki and TurboWolf plus the Intruder and OAOAST Galaxy Champion ReX! 

Reject wipes away a “tear.”

RENEE
What is it that has you so emotional?

REJECT
Put the 4 guys set to headline your next big event — TMW Risen, where the OAOAST Galaxy Championship will be up for grabs — and force them in a tag situation? Such expert pot stirring takes me back to my glory days. *sniffles*

RENEE
The OAOAST TMW Tag Team Championship is incentive enough to get along.

REJECT
At the very least it pours more gasoline on the fire. Now I understand why so many are keen on women in positions of power. 

RENEE
Speaking of women in power, it’s my honor and pleasure to introduce— 

Renee’s mic is suddenly snatched by ginger OAOAST Hottie familiar to regular TMW viewers. Except now mysteriously blonde. 

ANNIE IDOL!

8SUhebr.jpg

Unlike her peers Annie isn’t motivated by climbing the ladder, it’s getting to showcase her singing voice for producers of American Idol, a show she’s been dying to appear on all her life. Tryouts have gotten her nowhere. So boosting her profile is the main goal. 

ANNIE
Awww! You guyyys! That’s so sweet! You didn’t have to give me such a big intro! I mean yes you’ll forever be the answers to a trivia question. “Who were Annie Idol’s broadcast colleagues during her time in OAOAST TMW?” But until that day comes I’m no better than you! 

RENEE
Your hair! 

ANNIE
Looks fab, right? I switched conditioner.

RENEE
I’d say you’ve switched more than that. Perhaps due to Princess Danger’s Gingersnap Challenge. Her one woman war on gingers in preparation for her Hard on Hoes title shot against Adelphe Saint Nerdregard at Risen!

Annie burns a hole thru Renee, then flashes a smile. 

ANNIE
You think I’m afraid of that women? How adorbs!

Annie kisses Renee on both cheeks and gives Reject a hug.

REJECT
Wait a minute! Broadcast colleague?! 

ANNIE
Yep! And my guest at this time happens to be the brains behind the brawn you see each week! She is the ho that runs the show... MS. LISA ANN!

“Back in Black” by AC/DC cues and out struts the fantasy sports/adult entertainment legend. Although it’s Annie who does the singing. Matter of taste whether you think it’s good or not. 

ANNIE
(singing)
Back in black, I hit the sack...

LA channels 1999 Sable with her gyrations. 

n6zP4l7.gif

ANNIE
(singing)
Well, I’m baaaa-ack, baaaa-ack!

LA has a brief discussion with R&R. Whatever was said basically amounts to just go with it. Then a word for Annie herself.

LISA ANN
The ho that runs the show? 

ANNIE
Ohmygodpleasedon’tfireme!

LISA ANN
Sweetie, I love it! You are deep inside the Toy Box, and we are T....M....WWWWWWW!

"T-M-W! T-M-W! T-M-W!" the fans sing while the camera focuses on how rabid they are!

LISA ANN
A new Galaxy is spread wide open and we are ready to slam right into it! Once in a while there's seismic shifts in society. The OAOAST is no different. Fearsome controversy consumed it the minute Tyler Bryant put that bounty on Blaine's head. You saw it worsen when Sophie was kidnapped, when Tony Brannigan won the Lethal Rumble of 2017 and Blaine came back to cash in his Money In The Bank contract. You saw the mighty main roster eating itself alive, when they should have been eating each other out. 

REJECT
That's the truth. 

RENEE
2017 was a crazy year.

LISA ANN
A woman by the name of Toni Patrica felt the same way. You might know her from her vast filmography as a producer on some legendary flicks such as Call of Booty movies one through eight. Don't Touch My Daughter, Touch Me! movies one through six, A Field Guide to Brazilian Pussy, A Field Guide to Czech Pussy, and many more films! But, she saw an epic opportunity to extend her dominance from the adult film industry into the sports entertainment industry! She bought the red hot OAOAST. She may have bought the OAOAST, but she felt the main roster was tainted by distrust, disunity and disarray. So what she really wanted was TMW!

"T-M-W! T-M-W! T-M-W!" 

LISA ANN
Like you may know few of the younger main roster members were brought aboard by TMW. Men and women who bring a special sort of talent, and a whole lot of hottness!

The camera gets backstage glimpses of people such as Tristan Nystrom, Pike Pantera, Bobbi Cheesecake  and The Midnight Foxes all gathered to watch this speech.

LISA ANN
I need everyone to understand that this is more than just a youth movement. This is THE MOVEMENT, and we're plowing with maximum hardness into the new era!

"YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

LISA ANN
After buying the OAOAST, Toni Patrica instituted a new rule. It's one that will shock you, and rock you and leave you panting and whimpering.

RENEE
Wow! With that kind of description, I'm glad I was brought aboard to see it.

REJECT
I never paid much attention to ownership as long as my checks cleared. But, Toni Patrica is taking The Galaxy into the next Galaxy!

LISA ANN
Look at the women on the roster, These are the hottest Hotties on earth. More over, they are the strongest, toughest women alive. You see these Hotties? They're willing to match up with men twice as a big as them. Maybe three times as big! Angry, nasty, brutal men. Our Hotties will still fight them.

Blanchefleur is shown clapping and nodding along backstage.

LISA ANN
Only, Toni Patrica has called for a change. She wants these Hotties to take their toughness to the next level. Toni knows what you like. Were you all watching Anglemania 3000? I bet you were, and stroking your dicks to the Duncan's getting gangraped and verbally abused by Slaughterhouse. You want to see our girls submitted and broken, helpless and fucked until their mind breaks. Toni Patrica says we have to give you what you want! Our Hotties will be at the mercy of our guys. Yes, they can lose by pinfall, count out, etc but they can also lose by submission...submission because they've been fucked till they can't take anymore!

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

RENEE
Is she serious?

LISA
If our Hotties step in the ring with a men, they will be thrown around and have their supple mouthes loaded with big...hard...DICK! Their tight pussies will be stuffed with cock and overflow with juices! And our men will even manage to stuff their booties with DOUBLE ANAL!  You've been waiting to see if our Hotties can take the dick like their counterparts on the main roster. Well the wait is about to pay off. In interest! Toni says it's open season on our girls. No one is excluded.

"THANK YOU TONI! THANK YOU, TONI! THANK YOU, TONI"

RENEE
*gulp*

LISA ANN
I can't manage everything by myself. I'm Lisa Ann not How2Girl. I'm no super hero. So I made certain I have a qualified executive assistant. You all can't possibly know that beneath her, um...demeanor is the heart of a lion. It would be a big favor to me if you the Toy Box and all the TMW studs and babes could try to get along with my executive assistant Blanchefleur.

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

REJECT
At least she's not in the ring to hear that response.

RENEE
That was louder than being back in the arenas!

LISA ANN
The sun has set on what the OAOAST once was, but TMW rises stronger than ever to build an empire! We have hard men, hard cocks, hard nipples and hard fights, but we do not, I repeat do not have a HARD champion. We have a GALAXY CHAMPION! I give you to you the man who ended it all....REX!

"Machinehead" fires up and the crowd is on their feet yet again. All eyes lock onto the entrance way where there stands a dinosaur returned to life. The man who brought down the original OAOAST, the man who is yet more beast than man. Yes it is ReX, in possession of a glittering title as he stomps to the ring.

LISA ANN
ReX-

REX
Correct yourself!

LISA ANN
Isn't your name ReX?

REX
The Galaxy Champion REX! Tell them! That's how you should address me now. Every single one of you!

LISA ANN
We should try to get you off on the right foot. You're the most despised man in sports entertainment!

"FUCK YOU, REX! FUCK YOU, REX! FUCK YOU, REX!"

REX
Fuck me? No fuck you! You can't take a man doing what it takes to get ahead? That's why you're crammed into folding chairs and bleachers and I'm standing as the man who ended it all! Galaxy Champion! ReX!

"BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

REX
I'm Tony Brannigan's chosen! I should have been the first face anyone saw when they tuned into the show! Instead they got Reject and two bimbos!

RENEE
Hey!

REX
I'm the man who was too hard for the HARD title, who took things to levels no one ever thought of. I dumped that old belt in the trash and I told Toni Patrica there will never be a man as HARD as me, that belt is retired, I'm the ruler of the Galaxy!  I'm chosen by Tony Brannigan himself! I'm ReX! I'm a monster!

"BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Pony" suddenly cuts through ReX's speech and all the jeers. The once irritated crowd now is swept up with excitement as they watch Daisuke Motozaki glide onto the entrance stage. With elaborate motions and silky movements he journeys to the ring where a disgusted ReX awaits him.

LISA ANN
Daisuke Motozaki! You know that at our first special event of 2018, TMW Risen, that Daisuke will challenge ReX for The Galaxy Title!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

LISA ANN
But TurboWolf tries to make his life dream come true and become a champion, and The Intruder bardged in when we were booking this match, and Blancefleur said it's a fatal four way now!

REX
Three victims entering one by one, meeting their end at Madison Square Garden!

"FUCK YOU, REX! FUCK YOU, REX! FUCK YOU, REX!"

DAISUKE
You...heard...them. Fuck you, ReX!

"DAISUKE'S BITCH! DAISUKE'S BITCH! DAISUKE'S BITCH!"

REX
I'm no one's bitch! Shut your mouth cocoon dick!

"WE GOT A BADASS! WE GOT A BADASS! WE GOT A BADASS!" the crowd chants to mock ReX.

DAISUKE
Dasiuke still has a dick! What ReX have? All pills make peepee go...POOF! Bye-bye! New Hotties rule apply to ReX now! Better be careful, Rexy-poo!

REX
:o

Hell's where I was born! Hell's where I was raised,
This hell is where I'm from and this hell is where I'll stay.
The hush is all I need to hush the misery;
The hush that belongs to me, like the hush inside a dream
Just be still and pray
And let the noise just fade away.

More intrreuptions are on arrival with the sounding out of "The Hush". More security needs to be on arrival as TurboWolf rushes to the ring not on foot but on motorcycle!

REX
Get back on that rice rocket and go back home to Louisiana, puppy dog!

RENEE
If a guy shows up to a wrestling show on a motorcycle you better watch out!

LISA ANN
TurboWolf, do you have anything to say?

TURBOWOLF
Yeah, how about bothersome.

REX
Bothersome? Big word from a guy like you! Three syllables! Your brain must be fried! You got any more witty lines for us! Come on, lemme hear it, but just know you can't match up with the intellect of a Johns Hopkins educated doctor. And you can't match my fitness and you can't take my Galaxy Title!

TURBOWOLF
Your big mouth is bothering me. But, Daisuke over here got some balls for a Chinaman.

LISA ANN
He's Japanese.

TURBOWOLF
That's what I said ain't it. But, I don't give a damn if he and I gotta tag tonight for the titles against the Jersey punks, and this asshole and the other reality show asshole.

RENEE
He means the tag champs The Hairy Nutt Saks and ReX and The Intruder.

REJECT
It's a three way dance tonight for the tag titles. 

TURBOWOLF
I don't give a shit if we do win the tag titles. When Risen comes and the bell rings for the Galaxy Title I'll punch all you sons of a bitches so hard you'll crap out fingernails.

"YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!"

REX
Shut your mouth, redneck! I'm a silver bullet and I'll tear through you and every god damn man or woman in TMW!

REJECT
That's championship confidence.

THE INTRUDER (OS)
Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

::Cue:: Debate Scrum from Danganronpa

As for the final member of the fatal fourway, The Intruder is cool with appearing down to the entrance ramp. But he gives a big no to coming down into the ring.

THE INTRUDER
Intruder alert! Intruder alert!

TURBOWOLF
We heard your ass the first three times, bitch.

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

THE INTRUDER
Let The Intruder tell why every single one of you is going to lose at Risen.The Intruder is pulling into the arena in a Rolls Royce, The Intruder is buying just for the night, The Intruder is seeing TurboWolf on Malaysia's Barbie bike, Daisuke on a Rickshaw, and ReX dragging his knuckles like an ape and The Intruder knows he is the only superstar worthy of leading the Galaxy!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

THE INTRUDER
The Intruder has a lot of plans for when he wins The Galaxy Title. He'll turn ReX's cave, Daisuke's Anime Store and TurboWolf's dog house in the boonies into parking lots. Or better yet The Intruder's Great Adventure Amusement Parks. Where young kids can up aboard The Ascension rollercoaster ride and see how The Intruder rose from the bottom, knocked off some silly pieces of absolute shit in the Risen mainevent, and ascended to lead TMW through the new era!

"YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!"

Perhaps expectantly, Pump It Up by Joe Buddens begins playing. Also coming as expected is the huge roar from Toy Box audience. Fans with beers raise or electronic vape raise them to the arriving tag team champions, who raise their belts in response.

NUTT
Awwwww shit, its the....

"HAIRY NUTT SAKS! HAIRY NUTT SAKS! HAIRY NUTT SAKS!"

SAKS
Now ya'll folk can keep talking about how you're gonna whip each other's asses, how you're gonna whip our asses, how you're gonna whip Hilary Clinton's ass, how you like getting your asses whiped on some Malaysia Nerdly shit.

NUTT
What you fools talking about?

SAKS
Man, we'll be doubling teaming Princess Danger before any of you take this gold from us. These motherfuckers claim they can get this gold? Fuck, take it, ya'll hoes. But you won't take it now, or take it tonight in the mainevent, because ya'll are grade A hoes! You taking an L for this one.

NUTT
We got four Ls to hand out, you guys fucked up. You just stone cold fucked up! You just so fucking stupid you think this gold is really up for grabs. What's up for grabs is your manhood, because we see the bitch in you.

SAKS
None of ya'll hoes is fucking Superman, and you need to be on some powerful shit and got some powerful skills to fuck with a pair of Jersey boys. But what we got is four guys who ain't Tonka Tough, they cotton candy sweet. But, don't worry, ya'll gonna make a lot of money going on talk shows talking about you was the latest hoes to get slapped up by these Jersey niggas! You can turn to the other tag teams in the back and say Me Too.

Suddenly the lights in the already dim Toy Box go out. Phones soon light the arena, but confusion abounds.

RENEE
Oh no, it's never good when this happens!

The TMWtron becomes illuminated. Illuminated with a closeup from a hijacked camera of a youthful cheery male face.

YOUNG MAN
I'm The Bounty Hunter!

REJECT
The who?

The crowd is confused as Reject, yet the young man continues on.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Good evening, butterflies! Glad to be here with you guys. Here in where you might ask? The Toy Box? Nehehehehe, no you're in hell! I meant to show up during our fearless leader's rousing speech but, well, I couldn't find a camera guy I felt like killing to get his goods.

LISA ANN
You killed someone?!

TURBOWOLF
You know this bitch?

LISA ANN
He's...he's...The Bounty Hunter. Blanchefleur suggested him...

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
I'm called The Bounty Hunter because I am a Bounty Hunter! But don't pass the buck Lisa Ann, you hired me. So if anyone doesn't like cute lil ol me voice your complaints to her! Nehenheheee!

LISA ANN
What are you doing? You're supposed to start in the advanced training program. Not the actual show!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
I had to get something off my chest. I hate liars!

LISA ANN
Who doesn't?

TURBOWOLF
Lemme turn into a wolf, I can hunt this punk down.

LISA ANN
Not yet! Let's just listen to him...

TURBOWOLF
Your show. But I got this bitch marked.

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
You have tons of liars in this building right now. There's a woman who strapped on a flesh colored dildo and claims she's a real man. I'm a real man! Actually I'm real man who wants to help you, Lisa Ann. You have to know that not everyone is for the new era. There's a certain someone coming to wreck everything you're building. 

LISA ANN
Who?! Tell me!

THE BOUNTY HUNTER
Is that security I hear coming? I guess they didn't need Santa's Little Helper TurboWolf after all. I better go.

Just like that the purple and blue lights of the Toy Box come back in the stands, the ring is lit like normal. Moreover there's a wealth of confused people.

REX
Who gives a damn about that midget?! Intruder, Daisuke, TurboWolf, Nutt Saks — who simply become Salty Nuts after I become three-quarters of the Tag Team Champions — all of you are fucked! I will end you like I ended the main roster! You're all finished!

ReX storms out of the ring with glittering title in hand. He blows past The Intruder trying to get dap ahead of the tag title match and disappears behind the entrance doors.

RENEE
We just saw a whole lot more than we bargained for. And we can only hope The Bounty Hunter is caught and gotten rid of.

REJECT
Yeah. We don't need anyone interrupting the big matches we've got tonight. We've got the tag titles on the line. No one has been able to dethrone The Big Hairy Nutt Saks just yet. And the way this group gets along I don't know if they'll end the shocking tag title run of the Jersey boys. The titles are made to be lost, but the chemistry of the champs is on another level. Tri State area is representing, Renee. Though no one operates like us in the Bronx.

MAYA
I'm Maya Duncan-Blanchard. Come get Raw with me in The Toy Box. Only on TMW
tumblr_p5ftn07KSK1rkiw19o1_500.gif

You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd betta watch yourself
You wanna know what Zeus said to Narcissus
You'd better watch yourself
You'd better watch yourself

*** The Nasty Boyds, Euphoria & The Political Prisoners vs. Woke Queens (Tori Malibu & How2Girl), Brea Brea & C02 (Maya-Duncan Blanchard & Jade Duncan-Rodez) ***

“Deep Six” by Marilyn Manson, theme song of reigning OAOAST Hotties Tag Team Champions the NASTY BOYDS played the heel team to the ring. From the country of Georgia, sisters Brit and Nikki Boyd wore oversexed prison guard outfits, a callback to their previous line of work, a job they were forced to leave due to excessive sexual abuses of inmates! They show off their aggression simultaneously licking both sides of a nightstick and threatening to sodomized male fans!

REJECT
Good luck to Tori Malibu and How2Girl at OAOAST Risen. They’re gonna need it trying to beat those crazy broads for the OAOAST Hotties Tag Team Championship.

RENEE 
Another match we’ll see at OAOAST Risen, a 6-person tag with Euphoria and the Scumbag Reformation Project facing Brea Brea and her partners... C02! Brea upset Euphoria played Tony Tourettes like a fiddle, sucking him dry out of thousands left to him by a decease relative. 

REJECT
Probably because she didn’t think to do it herself. 

RENEE 
Meanwhile, Maya and Jade are still fuming over the Scumbags robbing them of the OAOAST Tag Team Championship, denying them a big money unification bout with current OAOAST TMW Tag Team Champions The Union Jets. Worse yet, the Scumbags placed the titles for sale on the black market along with the OAOAST Trios Championship!

The question as to how Euphoria backstabbed Dem Bums just nights after they won the OAOAST Trios Championship at AngleMania 3000 is answered using splice together cellphone footage shot in Biloxi, Mississippi at a non-televised event called HeldDOWN~! until TMW. 

EUPHORIA 
AngleMania’s come and gone and look who’s got the gold! *squeals* Whaddya say we put these bad boys on the line tonight? Yeah! A good ol’ fashion open challenge!

DEM BUMS
:huh:

EUPHORIA 
If anyone in the back wants some... come get some! 

EUPHORIA 
Ahem. I said if you want some come get some!

EUPHORIA 
Tee hee. This is kinda embarrassing. Give me a sec, will ya everyone?
(screaming to back)
Hurry your asses out here NOW or get the horns! The both of you! And this time I won’t use any lube! *devil horns stab gesture*

When The Rizzo and Anson Cutter finally hit the ring that’s when Euphoria low blowed Dem Bums. A pair of frog splashes later and we had new champs.

RENEE 
Of course now we know why the Scumbags missed their cue. They were out looking for “souvenirs” before the big OAOAST sale.

REJECT
C02 only have themselves to blame. Who leaves a prize possession laying around out in the open for anybody to grab? No wonder the guys thought C02 planned to chuck the titles. One   person’s trash is another’s treasure. Although I question why 2 sisters would take a show together. 

RENEE 
With spin like that you got a future in politics! 

REJECT
If only Rizzo and Cutty could be here for the worldwide television premiere of OAOAST TMW. Word on the street is they’ve found a mark— I mean buyer for one if not both sets of titles. Too bad the nerd— er, buyer couldn’t close it on any other date except tonight. Bet that guy even has strands of your hair in a locket, Renee. 

The SRP being unable to accept bookings due to their scheduled meet is how the Political Prisoners (Win Griffey Jr & Anthony “Mr. Steal Your Push” Cartwright) got booked on tonight’s card. Currently have more heat with the boys in the back than OAOAST TMW crowds!

GRIFFEY
They hate us cuz they ain’t us! *does running man*

I say hi, you say hi, we stay high
You look so pretty, yeah

I'm sweatin' from head to toe
I'm wet through all my clothes
I'm fully charged, nipples are hard
Ready to go
I'm sweatin' from head to toe
I'm wet through all my clothes
I'm fully charged, nipples are hard
Ready to go

Crowd pops big for C02, the daughters of OAOAST living legend Krista Isadora Duncan. “Disco Tits” by Tove Lo blasting in the background.

There's a warning coming in
Storm coming overhead
Stop lying in your bed
There's nowhere to hide
There's lightning in the sky
Storm coming in the night
Stop running, stand and fight
Hold your head high

Just as loud is the ovation for the Woke Queens, who are lowered onstage from the ceiling with How2Girl carrying Tori Malibu in her arms as “Hold Your Head High” by Aluna George is heard over the speakers. Tori the sister of OAOAST legend Zack Malibu. A super klutz and super babe who’s over like rover with fans and cats alike. How2Girl is a superhero who’s a super whore! The crime fighting identity of law abiding citizen Hayley Steinberg, a would be porn star turned dispenser of justice~!

Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
Oh, I, I got stamina
Uh-oh, running now, I close my eyes
Well, oh, I got stamina
And uh-oh, I see another mountain to climb
But I, I, I got stamina
Uh-oh, I need another lover, be mine
Cause I, I, I got stamina

Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no

But those pops pale in comparison to the one received by Brea Brea, OAOAST TMW’s answer to NXT Bayley. Flanked by The Brea Squad — a group of INFLATABLE WALKAROUND MASCOTS — Brea hands out high fives to fans and her partners. Euphoria makes Brea think she wants one too only to pantomime being trapped in a box... then knees Brea in hers to get the action started!

RENEE 
What a—

REJECT
Brilliant move! Lured Brea into a false sense of security and then struck.

Eager to get in as Brea laid on the mat, Win Griffey Jr got the tag jackknife covered her.

NO! 

This was no pin attempt but rather the first time someone tried to test the new fuck to submission rule enacted by new OAOAST owner Toni Patricia! Fortunately Brea’s teammates are quick to the recuse. They, along with Brea, stomp the hell outta WG, but a Tori drop kick intended for him is ducked and she strikes C02 by mistake!

TORI

In the Backroom, the HYPEBEASTS, the duo of LeBrenda James and Ladybird Jones, down drinks and hurl insults at the Woke Queens as they view the action on the big screen. 

LEBRENDA
(points to screen)
Klutz.  
(points to self)
Clutch.

LADYBIRD
Clutch City. 

RENEE 
The Hypebeasts weren’t so clutch the night Woke Queens defeated them to earn a shot at the Hotties Tag Team Championship at OAOAST Risen.

Now the bad guys were in control. C02 flipped the momentum and all 10 participants found themselves inside during the closing stretch. Bodies everywhere Euphoria grabbed her BAT and was about to blindside Brea when...

* KLONK *

... the Neolithic Avenger himself, BEDROCK, bopped Euphoria with his mighty CLUB!

“YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!”

Euphoria slumped over his shoulder, Bedrock returned backstage pumping his club in the air.

REJECT
Where’s that Neanderthal taking Euphoria?!

As the action spilled outside, the Nasty Boyds managed to isolate Tori, but in true superhero fashion How2Girl came to a citizen’s aid, in this case her partner as she took the Boyds down with a springboard bulldog! Tori then fell on top for the 1-2-3.

RENEE 
Woke Queens with a pin over the Nasty Boyds going into their title bout at OAOAST Risen!

Winners: Woke Queens, Brea Brea & C02, via pinfall.

In the backstage area of the Toy Box we find that...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/27f81d220f12f4a2a27a5bc8eb56d875/tumblr_p3uz14uaiJ1rkiw19o2_500.jpg
STORM BELLMARE is leaving no stone unturned or should I say bondage harness unturned in a furious search.

STORM
Bounty Hunter! Stop hiding!

Hurrying with microphone in hand and a whole lot of spunk is...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1c6973c03529065ed3641343feef5ee8/tumblr_p3uz2l8xE21rkiw19o1_1280.jpg
ANNIE

ANNIE
Annie on the scene! Storm can you tell inquring minds what is going on?

STORM
I'm hunting The Bounty Hunter.

ANNIE
Hehhehe pun.

STORM
But I guess he's the type of person to throw stones and hide his hand. Bounty Huner, if you're listening I'm asking you to come throw stones at me at Risen. I'm begging you to come throw stones! But you better bring a whole lot, because a Storm is coming for you.

Storm stalks off into the background leaving us with Annie to wrap it up.

ANNIE
There you have it folks another exciting scoop brought to you by Annie! Back to you, R and R

REJECT
How was that a scoop? We already saw he was looking for him. Not a scoop.

RENEE
Just...let her have it.

LAWSON BELLE DEBUTS....NEXT!!!

Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him
Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted
But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom
Holdin' him for ransom
Some, some boys are tryin' too hard
He don't try at all, though
Younger than my exes but he act like such a man, so

I see nothing better, I keep him forever
Like a vendetta-ta
I-I-I see how this is gon' go
Touch me and you'll never be alone
I-Island breeze and lights down low
No one has to know

A circle of blue lights filled the entry way while the fans got ready for it with Taylor Swift's "Ready For It."

RENEE
A TMW debut served fresh on the OAOAST network...or wherever this is aired. Just keep my checks coming!

The circle of blue lights rose upwards to reveal a dead sexy young man with curly black hair, lean hard figure and blue tights with the word BELLE on the back.

RENEE
There is Lawson Belle, gang! Cousin to Sugar, brother to December. But not The Rock's son. I can't stress that enough! So, what I'm told about Lawson is that he's a great striker, a great submission artist, and I talked to him and he's really a great guy!

REJECT
Yeah, is he?

RENEE
Don't be jealous. I still...don't hate you.

REJECT
Who said anything about jealousy? I know Belles, I know his sister was lazy, stupid and wasn't nearly as hot as Dasha, and something tells me there's something wrong with this kid. 

RENEE
You don't know that!

REJECT
I know his last name. What more do I need to know.

Out next was Gran Arma, arriving with plenty to say for himself, and almost loud enough for the home viewer not to here "Subeme la radio" by Enrique Iglesias.

RENEE
Gran Arma has only been in TMW for two months, coming from ARRIBA after he was dismissed when he cheated in a match with his father, Gran Arma Sr, to be the lone Gran Arma.

REJECT
Interesting.

RENEE
That's all you have to say? You insult sweet ol December, and Lawson, who you've never met, but Gran Arma beat up his dad, stole his name, and got kicked out his home promotion and you say interesting?

REJECT
Yes. I do.

As for the match, Gran Arma and Lawson felt each other out early on. Out not up! But it was clear Lawson held the advantage in strength, and could at least keep up with Arma's speed. Arma got flashy to try and confuse the lesser experienced grappler, but when he tried to show off with a rope walk Lawson came and kicked his legs out from under him!

REJECT
High risk meets zero reward.

Arma was in significant pain, too much to fight off Lawson who tapped him out with the Ankle Lock!

Winner: Lawson Belle, via pinfall

Post-match Lawson shook hands with the front row fans and posed for a few pictures.

RENEE
See? A great guy!

REJECT
He's not fooling me....

Backstage along one of the paths towards the dressing area we find Josh Matthews positioned with Painbow, decked out in a bulletproof vest and grey sweat pants and Tristan Nystrom who's wearing all black. Of course.

MATTHEWS
Painbow, Tristan Nystrom, you'll compete in a six man tag against The Shell Gang live on Risen. But, from the looks of it you still don't have a partner.

Painbow doesn't like the obvious being brought up and shoves Matthews all the way out the frame! Maybe out the building!

PAINBOW
Boy, stop playing with me, pussy ass nigga! Shell Gang go ahead and get smoked over some shit you never should have started! Let's fight right now! DM where you at, I swear to god I'll kill ya'll crackas like there was a 150 of me, ya head! My Slimes know me! They know I don't fuck around, ya heard.

Painbow checks his phone but there ain't no DM from The Shell Gang.

PAINBOW
Fabian, you a bitch, ya heard! That's on my mama, ya heard. All my Slime see the bitch in you. You better know what's going on! I'm riding around with automatic shotguns, real Piru shit. You just cliquing up like you Mean Girls The Musical! You should have let that shit rock when you and I was beefing for ReX's title. You live in motherfucking Dutch wonderland and you better stay there and keep them creampied little faggot ass Wes and Iggy witchu, ya heard.

TRISTAN
Fabain, I always told you I would command a great army and keep you and mom safe. Mom is long gone, I have no army anymore, and you're the true danger in the world. I wish very much we had both stayed behind when Ivar went on his expedition to create vampires and I wish we had sat with her sister and learned needlework and needlework alone. Instead we went to gain glory and gained immortality. I've made a butcher's work of the human race for centuries, and left you to clean up the mess. I can see why you hate me, but these people in TMW are innocent. Their company isn't yours for the claiming. We're not vikings anymore, we're merely brothers in and endless war. 

There may have been more to say but Tristan is cut short by the arrival of Juicy Cantu-Si, who is adorned in a white dress shirt and skinny jeans.

PAINBOW
Well I'll be! It must be night time in Cabo San Lucas look at this juicy fruit ass Messican!

JOSE
Please call me Jose. Jose Cantu-Si is the name I was born with and it's the name that I want to be announced as when I help you beat The Shell Gang at Risen!

PAINBOW
How you gonna do that? You gonna blowbang them crackas till they pass out?

JOSE
Please, let me be your partner.

TRISTAN
You?

JOSE
I don't see anyone else eager to volunteer.

PAINBOW
Man got a point.

TRISTAN
Ay, you should know stronger men than you have sought to prove themselves against my brother. Their names are long forgotten, along with the place my brother left corpse.

JOSE
TMW is now my home, and I want to defend it. I'm not scared.

PAINBOW
Ain't no one here scared, nigga. But-

TRISTAN
I understand. We'll see you in the ring at Risen.

PAINBOW
Is you tweaking?

TRISTAN
I understand wanting to defend TMW.

Tristan shakes Jose's hand, but says no more as he simply walks off by his lonesome. That leaves Painbow to size up Jose and shake his head before he too walks off.

And I never, I never want another
Come back, come back to me, my lover
I never, I never want another

Bring back, bring back, bring back the summer
Bring back, back the summer
Bring back, back the summer

Into the Toy Box comes "Bring Back The Summer" by Rainman and Oly, and those who aren't busting with jeers are shaking their bodies to the enrapturing beats. Even Money Marc does a two step as he emerges, glad in a blue suit with an opened white shirt. At his side is The Doll, who wears high rise black pants, a black tube top, and a brilliant smile in face of all the disdain.

REJECT
Look at that Renee, that's the feeling when you unburden yourself of Tanner Neptune.

RENEE
It makes me sick that The Doll and Money Marc Bennett went to Toni Patrica and pleaded for her to keep them on board and let Tanner go.

REJECT
Except they didn't plead. They showed Miss Patrica where the money is at. With them. Thee couple in sports entertainment. The only couple that matters.

Inside the ring, The Doll speaks first.

THE DOLL
Helllloooooo woooorrrrrlld! 

"BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

THE DOLL
Isn't that how the catchphrase went? Why are you booing? I thought people loved that saying. Whatever. I feel, and I know you feel that Toni Patrica and Lisa Ann have won the grand prize! The Doll and her beau Money Marc Bennett in TMW and free from....TanTan. Hmph! 

"WE WANT TANNER! WE WANT TANNER! WE WANT TANNER!"

THE DOLL
Do you? Do you really? What if I told you he really had the personality of drying paint, and that I'd rather kiss drying paint than ever kiss him again! Tanner was not a man for me, he did not speak to my heart of hearts. Actually, I'd rather him never speak again because like I said he was B-O-boring!

"BORING! BORING! BORING!"

THE DOLL
Now, you get it. Good for you. And as a woman, as a woman of the 21st century, I deserve better. I deserve the world, and if I'm going to give away this delicious body of mine, I'm going to give it to a man who can give me the world. That man wasn't Tanner, he couldn't even give me an onion ring from Carl's Jr. He had to order off the dollar menu! And then ask me to pay for it! But this man standing next to me, this hot slab of sexiness...this is the man who will give me the world and everything in it! This is Money Marc Bennett!

"PUSSY WHIPPED! PUSSY WHIPPED! PUSSY WHIPPED!"  

MONEY MARC
It's great to back in TMW! Some things have changed. New owner, new rules, and right here is a new Marc Bennett! A Money Marc! And free at last, free at last, thank god I am free at last of Tanner Neptune!

"TANNER IS BETTER! TANNER IS BETTER! TANNER IS BETTER!"

MONEY MARC
If I was just regular ol Marc, hell, I'd say sure he's better. But, I'm Money Marc! I carry around black cards not a 200 pound sack of monkey crap! There's two spotlights shining down on TMW, one for my hot babe, and one for me. No room for losers, because I will be the champion of the Galaxy! But. Tanner is free to message me congrats on Twitter when he watches me on the Network winning the big gold like he never could.

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!"

THE DOLL
But we can't do this alone. It takes a village to raise a child, but it also takes a village to support a great man! We need help. Not from any of you. Ugh, just kill me if I ever sink that low. We need help from a man who understands what's it like to be loaded! Who understands what's like to be in the one percent of riches and the one percent of power! 

MONEY MARC
Conan Chanel....come on down buddy!

"New Americana" pumps out and Conan Chanel in sharp three piece walks out. His face is unreadable as he enters the ring to join Money Marc and The Doll.

RENEE
Is Conan really gonna take their offer? Their offer to be what, the new Tanner?

MONEY MARC
Welcome...to...the...Player's Club! Hahahhaha! 

THE DOLL
Are you jealous yet, TMW Galaxy? What about when we show you credit cards with no limits?

MONEY MARC
And a perfect credit score. I work hard to maintain that. Gotta keep it up.

COCO
Stop talking.

MONEY MARC
Is something wrong, little bro?

COCO
If I were a common person, living a common life I would be very satisfied being your lackey. However, I'm a modern man living in a new era. There is something clearly missing from the both of you. A shred of common sense.

THE DOLL
Heheheeh, don't mind him, we make a lot of jokes around here! We love to have a good time. Have fun, ya know!

COCO
You're still talking.

THE DOLL
:(

COCO
Your weak and shallow arrogance is typical of a commoner. You always seek validation, and praise wherever you go. Yet it will not be enough, because you are sad, empty, pathetic people. Ally myself with you? I would never stoop so low.

MONEY MARC
Bro, I don't know who you think you are, or you think I am. But I'm Money Marc Bennett. I'm money because I'm made of money. Money is in my soul. My heart pumps dead presidents! I am a multi millionaire!

COCO
Your millions are change beneath the seat cushions of a couch made of my billions of dollars.

Money Marc has nothing to say that, and what do you do when you can't win an argument? Attack the other person! Money Marc blasts Coco with the microphone!

REJECT
Hit him any harder and part of those billions will be going towards plastic surgery.

Money Marc wails away at Coco with the microphone, trying his best to bust him open. However a surge of energy travels through Coco and he starts blasting Money Marc with punches!

RENEE
Tables, you have been turned!

Money Marc is sent flying over the ropes by Conan and lands with a splat in front of The Doll! After that horrible landing his will to fight is gone, and he scoots back up the ramp with Coco staring him down!

RENEE
Gonna say Coco won't be attending any of The Doll's yacht parties.

REJECT
He'll be attending an ICU if he pisses those two off. He should have thought twice about this. You need allies to get ahead in this business. Especially in TMW where anything goes.

FROM THE ASHES...OAOAST TMW: RISEN....THIS WEEK!!!

Backstage through one of the back doors, GOATman Pains slips in, sweaty and SHIRTLESS~! after taking a good run around the neighborhood. He's a little shocked to see...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/905b252aa4564be3f71f865a47ac8d03/tumblr_p3htebJh7O1rkiw19o1_540.jpg
CHARLI 9INE waiting for him and holding a freshly prepared plate of food.

CHARLI
GOATman!

GOATMAN
Sup.

CHARLI
Um...I saw you running, and I made this dinner for you.

GOATMAN
Yeah? You didn't have to.

CHARLI
Hhehehe, I wanted to. The food on catering is good, but I can really whip it up to be good for such an active, strong bodied man like you. Tee-heh.

Goatman happily accepts the plate from Charli.

GOATMAN
Thanks. Worked up a big appetite doing my run. Was gonna feast on some posers in the ring, but this is much better.

CHARLI
You mean it? I'm so happ-

Charli's speech is interrupted by the arrival of...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1d1228bf99b2b43c353c028026e9145a/tumblr_p3htebJh7O1rkiw19o2_1280.jpg

SARA JEAN everyone's favorite interviewer!

SARA JEAN
Charli, there you are! I'm supposed to be interviewing you in the Backroom ahead of your debut against Kiki Kix. Can we do that now?

CHARLI
(overly sweetly)
Excuse me one second, GOATman.

Charli pulls Sara Jean to the side, but there at the side does her entire personality change!

CHARLI
What do you think you're doing punk?!

SARA JEAN

CHARLI
I've extracted my hooks and I'm sinking them into GOATman, so don't come're and cunt block!  Do you hear me?!

SARA JEAN
Loud and clear!

CHARLI
(sweetly)
So about that interview?

SARA JEAN
No, I think this little bit told us all about you, Charli!

***Charli 9ine Vs Kiki Kix***

One finger and a fist
I'll claw my way out of any situation
I got a one, two punch
I'll fight my way out of any confrontation

Kiki Kix emerged first to the adrenaline fierce tune of "One Finger and a Fist" by Drowning Pool. The fans immediately drew her ire, but rowdy and crude as they were Kiki matched them with plenty of curses and even shoved one several feet backwards.

REJECT
Shit! She makes Holly look like Michelle Obama.

I wanna be your endgame
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A-Team (whoa, whoa, whoa)
I wanna be your endgame, endgame

Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me, we got big reputations, ah
And you heard about me, ooh
I got some big enemies (yah)
Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me would be a big conversation, ah (git git)
And I heard about you, ooh (yah)
You like the bad ones too

As Taylor Swift's "End Game" burst out the entrance stage turned into something out of the 40's!  Jazz dancers abounded, but gave way when the entire entrance screen SPLIT apart and allowed Chari 9ine to emerge fanning herself atop a SPARKLING CHANDILER!

RENEE
Charli 9ine making her debut and already making an impact with her entrance! Toni Patrica said let's go all out with the show, and Charli is saying "Girl, I am out and loving it!"

REJECT
Entrances are cool, but names are made in the ring. Kiki Kix has made a name for herself tapping everyone she comes across. I think this Charli girl may be too delicate for the ring. Too delicate for wrestling period. 

Reject had to eat crow as Charli refused to back down when Kiki started shoving her. Like a true bully, KIki didn't like that and started throwing hands! Charli was backed into the corner, and refere Brian Christopher called for a clean break. He didn't get it as Kiki took Charli down and tried to tap her with an arm bar. Luckily, Charli was in the ropes and got a break.

KIKI
I rule this ring! 

"EAT OUR ASS! EAT OUR ASS! EAT OUR ASS!" the crowd chanted at Kiki.

KIKI 
I'll kick your asses and make you eat mine!

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Charli got back up and tried to trade hands with Kiki. Not the best idea as The Prizefigher beat her down to the ground.

RENEE
It's rough going for Charli, but she's hanging in there.

REJECT
You have to do more than hang in there to win a match. It helps to actually hurt your opponent.

Kiki tried for an amateur slam but wound up getting dumped over the ropes by Charli! With the fans supporting her, Charli hit her with a suicide dive! Kiki wouldn't stay down and ran right after Charli only for this sequence to happen!

"YOU THE MAIN BITCH! YOU THE MAIN BITCH! YOU THE MAIN BITCH!" the fans sing in salute with Charli.

REJECT
Yeah, that's what she's trying to do with GOATman.

Kiki rolled into the ring, dazed and confused like the GOAT movie! Up she came and got hit with a sleeperhold side slam!

RENEE
Side Bitch Slam!

"FUCK THIS HOE UP! FUCK THIS HOE UP! FUCK THIS HOE UP!"

Charli went for a pin but only got a two count after all that.

CHARLI
Ugggggh...time...for...you...to...DIE!

Charli scooped up Kiki and hit her with a reverse chokeslam! 

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Left at the Altar!

Still Kiki got up, and found new energy. With that she started throwing kicks and hooks but found Charli was more able to tolerate them.

CHARLI
Do...not...PUSH ME!

Charli speared Kiki to the ground and mounted her where she poured down punches!

RENEE
Kiki getting a taste of her own medicine!

Kiki rolled out the attack, doubly confused by the fact that the sequence even happened. She stood up, thinking she could take control of the match. Instead when she threw a looping punch, Charli ducked and stood her in a standing fireman's carry.

REJECT
Big one coming!

KIki was thrown out with a fireman's carry cutter!

"YYYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Cuffing Season!!!!

Brian Christopher got into position to count the pin and Kiki took the loss!

Winner: Charli 9ine, via pinfall

RENEE
Charli 9ine winning her first match! The girl from Carroll, Iowa comes to the big city and wins big!

While Charli thanked the crowd as she walked up the ramp, Kiki was dismayed and distraught and started demanding a rematch. When she saw no one was listening to her, she grabbed Brian Christopher by the collar. Only three security guards could save his ass!

REJECT
Hey, I didn't lose very often. But I lost occasionally. Every time hurts, but losing to a rookie when you just said you own the ring? That hurts the pride.

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT....TAG TEAM TURMOIL OF THE TMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Backstage in front of a stack of double ended dildos are....

bobbi%20head%20_moretz_brain_on_fire_tif
BOBBI CHEESECAKE

and...

maya%20head%20ew1Celeber-ru-Emma-Watson-
MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD

Having a friendly chat among BFFs when...

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1c6973c03529065ed3641343feef5ee8/tumblr_p3uz2l8xE21rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

ANNIE approaches

ANNIE
Annie your intrepid reporter on the scene with a big scoop! Maya, Bobbi, what is being discussed right now? Right this very instance? 

BOBBI
I was just telling Maya next to the achievements of the main roster TMW has done nothing! But with the power of Horny Spirit we will do even better things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!

ANNIE
Maya. what's Horny Spirit?

MAYA
Hey, don't ask me. I'm not the one who's heart pumps Red Bull and Adderall.

ANNIE
Bobbi, is that true does your heart pump Red Bull and Adderall?

MAYA
Jesus Christ, Annie.

BOBBI
My heart pumps the eternal flames of Horny Spirit!

Bobbi sees someone that catches her eye, eyes that light up.

BOBBI
Annagret! We're over here! Oooovvvver heeerrrreeeeeee!

Striding up to the three is the one and only...

annagret%20head2_1.jpg
ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN

ANNAGRET
Uh...I saw you. What do you want?

BOBBI
Annagret, the spirit of Horny Spirit courses through you like it does for me and Maya.

ANNAGRET
Uh, what?

BOBBI
Together with our Horny Spirit we can bring Sunrise back! Only it'll be bigger! It'll be Sun Flare!

ANNAGRET
How long did it take you to think of that name?

BOBBI
(proudly)
Two weeks!

MAYA
Is it the same if a greedy Asian chick isn't around evading taxes and cutting more than she said she would out our checks?

ANNAGRET
Listen good. I'm done playing slave girl. To my dad, to my mom, to Sunshine Yukino, and I ain't playing slave girl to Lisa Ann. She had her day in the sun, but it's my turn. I'm more than a whore I'm a goddess. My pussy is golden, ladies, and you don't partner with me. You worship me. So if you wanna be around me open those pretty mouthes and get around these cunt lips.

ANNIE

ANNAGRET
Oh, one more thing. See all the hot black studs around this place? Their mine. And if I catch any of you fucking them...well, the wrath of Jesus is nothing compared to the wrath of a Scandinavian goddess. Are we gucci?

ANNIE
We're gucci! Back to you R&R

REJECT
I like that new attitude from Annagret. Telling it how it is. That's what you need to do to be successful, that's what I did.

RENEE
That and backstab all your friends.

REJECT
Good times, good times.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2859a603e1c8ca0fb80a2fe99520407a/tumblr_p3zs6nx1ul1rkiw19o2_1280.jpg
GLASS JULIET

and

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b1cbdaefcd148e000839555fed2215b4/tumblr_p3zs6nx1ul1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg
EFFIE REESE

But before they can get in they've got to make it past hard bodied bouncer with facial tats.

BOUNCER
Can I see some ID?

EFFIE
Ummmm, how old do ya have to be get in?

BOUNCER
Twemty one.

EFFIE
We're doomed! 

GLASS JULIET
Upupupupu fear not my charming cheerleading sister! Watch and learn from a pro.
(to the bouncer)
You're so freaking cute! 

EFFIE
Aiiieeee, don't get us into lewd public conduct!

GLASS JULIET
Bouncer boy ,the way you stand with your arms folded is so freaking cute! The way you snarl is so freaking cute! Come here and lemme kiss ya!

BOUNCE
Hell, why not.

The bouncer leans down for a kiss...and gets a headbutt in the teeth! As you can imagine it knocks him clear out, Glass being a vamp and bouncer being human.

GLASS JULIET
I so wish we could just be like TV vamps and look lustily into people's eyes and make them do things.

EFFIE
I'd make Donald Trump and Kathy Griffin kiss and makeup! 

GLASS JULIET
Come on, Effie, our mission is on progress!

Glass and Effie breeze through The Rodeo's doorways and enter a strip club that looks a lot like a saloon. Everything you'd expect from a saloon is present, wood floors, wood décor, western style signs/ It's just there's a stage, a stage not for hokey drama but for hot studs stripping. And the hottest stud in Texas is on the stage.

EFFIE
Mister Dick!

GLASS JULIET
So glad we didn't have to wait to see him. We're so lucky he was on stage right as we walked in. Almost like we're on a TV show and need to get to the juicy part.

EFFIE
The juicy part is beneath that tiger print thong....aieeee, I can't believe I said that aloud. What's coming over me?

GLASS JULIET
Keep it together. We're on an important mission!

Glass struts up to the stage with Effie drooling...I mean trailing behind her. It doesn't take long for the booty shaking Jock to notice them.

MISTER DICK
New kids. Did the new bitch running the place send you suck me off till I agree to come back.

EFFIE
Ohhh boooy, I can't take it anymore!

GLASS JUIET
Acksholee, we just want a lap dance~!

EFFIE
Oooohh nooooo, I'm gonna cum! This is bad!

MISTER DICK
It's 20 bucks-

GLASS JULIET
Private room please.

MISTER DICK
That's 100 to me, 100 to the club. No refunds if you can't handle what I'm swinging. Most girls your age can't.

GLASS JULIET
Upupupuou, you have no idea how old I really am! Let's get rowdy!

Mister Dick hops off the stage, while another dancer takes his place. Effie is already sweating and fanning herself, but kind of forgets to cover up the nipples that poke through her shirt. Fortunatley everyone in this club is interested in dudes, so her uh...situation goes unnoticed as Mister Dick leads the duo through swinging western style doors and into a private booth!

MISTER DICK
I knew the sorry punks in TMW couldn't throw cock like me, but I didn't know it was bad to send bitches hunting for me.

GLASS JULIET
Effie, remember what we did for that soccer player back at Michigan?

EFFIE
Oh no! I don't!

GLASS JULIET
Must've been another Effie Reese.

EFFIE
I'm the only Effie Reese you know!

GLASS JULIET
Sit it down, Jock Mulligan, the baddest cheerleaders from UofM are about work you all over!

EFFIE
Ooooh ooooh ahhhhh ahhhhh!

MISTER DICK
Careful this one don't faint on ya, she already well on her way to orgasm. But most chicks are that way the moment they lay eyes on me.

EFFIE
I lasted longer than most. Bonus prize!

The Human Hard On takes a load off, but doesn't shoot a load! At least not yet! As the following plays...

Effie and Glass shed their skimpy skirts to reveal bare white asses. That's right readers, these teen babes go without underwear. The Human Hard On's real hard on is at full attention, and ironically he seems ready to orgasm. His predicament of possibly busting early is made that much graver when Effie and Glass sandwhich his cocky prick between their high tight asses!

MISTER DICK
Lord have mercy.

EFFIE
We're only worshiping Lucifer in H8U.

The pretty young things (not to be confused with Pretty Young Money) glide their asses up Jock's gigantic meat. The sensation of their smooth skin against fourteen inches of raw masculinity hits  Jock like a thunder storm. If he was any less manly he'd be cooing like a baby.

MISTER DICK
(Looking up to the heavens)

:homer-drool:
What did I do to deserve this?

GLASS JULIET
Sleep with a woman named Ariel Kuntz.

MISTER DICK
Ariel who? She some kind of sorority sister of yers'?

GLASS JULIET
Don't act like you don't know! You had sex with this woman!

MISTER DICK
And like I said who's she supposed to be?

EFFIE
Titanic this isn't! How can't you know? Oh why oh why can't you be more like Christian Grey?

The mention of romance softens Jock's penis! And you thought it was always hard. The Cocky Prick pops right up, as in he stands up not gets another stiffy and looks at the two teenage vamps confused.

MISTER DICK
I ain't got nothing to do with no woman named Ariel Kuntz!

GLASS JULIET
Uupupupu, really? In that case, you wouldn't mind, ya know, giving us a holla if she comes by and sees ya.

MISTER DICK
Fine, whatever. 

GLASS JULIET
Upupupupu, tank you veddy much.

Getting dressed in a flash, Effie and Glass have Mister Dick even more confused. Their quick departure without a word, has him fuming.

MISTER DICK
That's 100 to the club, and 100 to Ol Jockie Boy!

As alluded to at the top of the show, Princess Danger has been on the warpath against gingers in her quest for the Hard on Hoes title currently held by Adelphe St. Nerdregard, who spoke to OAOAST correspondent Annie Idol in the Backroom. 

“The last of the redheads” according to Annie, drawing a laugh from the champ. But Adelphe got serious in a hurry vowing to fight to her last breath to keep the HOH title. 

ANNIE
Yeah! Leave that meanie seething red once you get thru with her! 

Just as Annie was about to toss it back to R&R she became distracted by a THUMPING sound.

ANNIE
*squeals* My first exclusive!

A sound that grew louder as Annie closed in. 

TWHACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

Then delirious laughter. Unmistakably that of a female.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The sound takes Annie outside where she carefully approaches a filled DUMPSTER! On the inside BEDROCK and Euphoria engage in physical activity on top of plastic bags and cardboard boxes!

tumblr_p3pncng0Dy1rkiw19o1_540.gif

EUPHORIA 
(to the tune of “Kiss Me” by Sixpence None The Richer)
Oh, rape me outside the Toy Box warehouse

Drag me across the pavement by the hair

Then make my belly dance with your big wang

So rape me! HAHAHAHAHA!

ANNIE
Oh my gosh! I can’t watch. I’m sorry.

Annie covers her eyes... only to peak thru her fingers anyway!

Suddenly Annie is blindsided by PRINCESS DANGER who places her in THE PIT OF MISERY!

RENEE 
Princess Danger has Annie in her dragon sleeper camel clutch!

Once Annie’s choked out PD plucks a RED PUBIC HAIR!

EUPHORIA 
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

REJECT 
One final gingersnap before TMW Risen! If only the carpet had matched the drapes! 

RENEE 
Will somebody please check that Annie is okay!

PD blows the hair away and gets walloped by HOH Champion Adelphe St. Nerdregard!

RENEE 
Adelphe isn’t going to wait until TMW Risen to get her hands on Princess Danger!

Adelphe rams PD into the dumpster and the two trade blows until the fight is broken up by OAOAST officials. 

ADELPHE 
The Celestial Cum Craver fears only an absence of cum! I shall never fear you, vile dog!

PRINCESS DANGER
:) 

TMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ON THE LINE...NEXT!!!

*** OAOAST TMW Tag Team Title: Daisuke Motozaki & TurboWolf vs. OAOAST Galaxy Champion ReX & The Intruder vs. The Big Hairy Nutt Saks (Balrog Nutt & Julius Saks) © ***

“Pony” by Zak Waters played Dice-M onto the stage, where he remained (in constant motion gyrating to the music) for the arrival of his partner for tonight, who also happens to be one of his 3 other opponents at OAOAST Risen. 

Hell's where I was born! Hell's where I was raised,
This hell is where I'm from and this hell is where I'll stay.
The hush is all I need to hush the misery;
The hush that belongs to me, like the hush inside a dream
Just be still and pray
And let the noise just fade away.

On the way to the ring both men are attacked by OAOAST Galaxy Champion ReX! 

“STE-ROIDS!”

“STE-ROIDS!”

“STE-ROIDS!”

ReX gives himself an imaginary ass injection and points to his brain. He then fires Dice-M against the guardrail and TW into the ring steps, all while shouting, “You wanna be the champ?!”

RENEE
Unlike many athletes, ReX openly admits to using performance enhancing drugs. And proud of it!

REJECT
Why? For a competitive advantage, not aesthetic purposes like so many in our industry. 

ReX poses in the aisle surrounded by rabid fans, the OAOAST Galaxy Title around his waist. Then a sudden blur as THE INTRUDER baseball slides into Dice’s ribs! The reality TV contestant-turned-pro wrestler rises to his feet and drills a slumped against the ring steps TW with a running knee to the face!

THE INTRUDER 
Intruder Alert~!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The heat generated from Intruder’s smug satisfaction could warm a low housing complex for an entire winter. He looks for a high five from ReX and is instead PIE-FACED TO THE GROUND! 

THE INTRUDER 

RENEE
There’s not a lot to like about ReX, but one of the things that give the OAOAST Galaxy life is his disdain for the Intruder. No respect for Intruder’s career path, amount he can squat/bench, type of woman, kinks — you name it.

The Intruder watches from his ass ReX lift Dice-M and TW over each shoulder and smash them back-first into the apron! Then ReX grabs a fan’s COORS LIGHT and bashes TW between the eyes!

REJECT
When ReX mentioned a silver bullet earlier in the program, nobody thought he meant the adult beverage!

Pump p p pump pump p p p pump
Pump p p pump pump it up

TO THE BACKROOM~!, where current OAOAST Tag Team Champions Balrog Nutt and Julius Saks, collectively THE BIG HAIRY NUTT SAKS, grab some (canned) cold ones from the bar which they guzzle onstage and then smash over their skulls to get FIRED UP~!

RENEE
They’re big, hairy 300-plus pound Jersey boys! And they are the current OAOAST TMW Tag Team Champions!

REX
Go get ‘em, partner!

THE INTRUDER 
:huh: 

Next thing you know ReX shoves the Intruder off the apron onto the Big Hairy Nutt Sacks... who catch him midair! ReX shakes his head in disgust and tells the camera, “Told you I’d have to carry the load” before hurdling himself over the top rope to wipe out all 3 men!

“HOLY SHIT!”

“HOLY SHIT!

“HOLY SHIT!”

REJECT
ReX showing a whole new audience why he is the OAOAST Galaxy Champion! The things he can do at that size oughta be criminal!

Ever humble ReX showboated... only to walk into a flying forearm from Dice-M, followed by a Wolf Trap jumping lariat off the ring steps courtesy of TW! The King of Bronies rolled ReX inside for the pin, broken up on the count of 2 by a Balrog Nutt top rope diving legdrop dubbed Move Bitch!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Save by ReX!

ReX looked to Doctor Bomb the big hairy Nutt when the Intruder decided to tag himself in! The OAOAST Galaxy Champion threw his hands in the air and exited shaking his head. 

BAM!

BAM! 

BAM!

The Intruder shot ReX a thumb’s up after a series of blows that rocked Nutt. One blind tag later and the Intruder was face down following a drop toehold which led to HEADBUTT TO THE GROIN! 

RENEE
The Intruder isn’t asking Wassup!, but screaming Ah Nuts!

Dice-M would surprise Julius with a quick roll up for a near fall and tag TW. He and Julius would go on to have a nice little exchange until ReX clotheslined both guys. The Intruder looked to capitalize going straight for the pin, but TW kicked out and so did Julius. The 3 teams would go on to give OAOAST fans a helluva fight that nearly resulted in new tag champions when ReX, who refused to tag back in after what the Intruder did earlier in the match, went into RAGE~! mode giving everybody — including his own damn partner — pop up powerbombs!

REJECT
You get a Syringer! You get a Syringer! Everybody gets a Syringer!

Final Syringer was for Nutt, who ReX dropped right down on the Intruder for the 1-2-3!

Winners: The Big Hairy Nutt Saks, via pinfall. Still champions!

Post-match ReX posed onstage with the OAOAST Galaxy Title.

RENEE
What an egomaniac! But it’ll be every man for himself when ReX defends the OAOAST Galaxy Championship against Daisuke Motozaki, TurboWolf and the Intruder at OAOAST Risen!

FADE OUT