OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 4/8/2017

Chanel #99

A catch up for our readers:

-Sophie has gone missing allowing Glass Juliet to swoop in as GM unopposed and anoint Effie Reese as assistant GM. Bobbi is the strongest opponent to Glass' takeover.

-Tony Brannigan won the Lethal Rumble as a surprise entry and world champ Tyler Bryant is fuming.

-Gretchen continues to be toyed with in her feud with Morgan Nerdly.

-The 24/7 Title was won by Mathis Golden at Anglepalooza, and TurboWolf has vowed to win it back.

-The Cassidys have become number one contenders for the Hotties Tag Champs, putting them on a collision course with Pretty Young Money who cost them in the Miss Anderson Cup and took the belts for themselves.

-The Kingdom booted Northstar out, and elevated AC The Exile to prince so long as Landon has no rightful heirs. Somewhere Tristan Nystrom watches their moves.

-Mister Dick and Baron Windels are restoring the feeling, and making the life of Ned Blanchard a living nightmare. BW even came on Melody's face and kicked her out the locker room.

-Having both came at the same time in the Lethal Bang, both Annagret and December have a claim to the SluttyMania title match so Glass has made several beat the clock challenges to get a contender.

-Cinnamon fights an uphill battle to return Teddy to his old self, but Reagan continues to menace and interfere.

-Colin just wants to kill Teddy and Leon, but has made an enemy of Oscar(again), who is in The Menagerie crosshairs for putting Teddy out the Lethal Bang.

-Men-U-Pause has taken some setbacks in their feud with The Midnight Foxes, and The Foxes are going for the kill having setup an SM tag match.

-COD and CO2 are facing off in a historic Anderson Cup final, and we expect a record number of erections!

-Dem Bums and Euphoria are looking to get the six man titles around their waist, and have routinely disrespect The Three Amigos in their hunt.

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD 

RENEE
Ladies and gentlemen the road to SluttyMania rolls on with myself, Renne Young and my man Da Coach riding right along with you. And sadly we have news that Blaine Cayley is going to be here tonight to announce his retirement. Very sad stuff, and I just think he was so dynamic that he will be missed by everyone. So much potential, just never met. But this bus is driven by Glass Juliet, who has named herself GM and has booked the 24/7 title match we're gonna see right now!

***24/7 Title Mathis Golden Vs Studderboxx W/Slime***

SLIME
Beeeg bastard! Ugleeeee bastard!

GOLDEN
Shut your mouth before I cram your patners' bloody cock in it!

Studderboxx made a disgusted gagging noise then threw up on Golden's title.

GOLDEN
You piece of crap!

Golden then beat the hell out of Boxx for a good four minutes and pinned him off a Heart of Gold Heart Punch.

Winner: Mathis Golden, via pinfall

Post-match TurboWolf came back to try and get back the 24/7 title! But in the middle of his assault he got an F-Stunner-5 from BROCK AUSSTIN, and then Brock held him up so Golden could pummel him with punches to the heart.

GOLDEN
Next time I'll make you dance in your own shit, stupid fuck!

Inside the interview lounge Sara Jean was conducting an interview with Bobbi, where Bobbi hyped up a challenge to Glass Juliet for SM 3!

BOBBI
Don't underestimate me! I believe in my dreams!

But Bobbi was interrupted by her uncle A$AP Blondie and his magnificent  partner, Alexander!

BLONDIE
Blah blah headlock blah blah punch blah blah kick, blah blah what a spaz you've become, my niece. Isn't she a spaz, Alexander.

ALEXANDER
A magnificent spaz. 

BOBBI
No way! The superstar of the ring, the champion of anal spirit! That's what I wannna be, and as those two things I can't let Glass and Effie run loose! You two should back me up in my fight!

A$AP BLONDIE
We'll get right on that, babes. NOT! Sophie was always insanely jelly of the beauty myself and Alexander possses it probably made her cry into her pillow at night and she ran off and killed herself without even leaving a note.

SARA JEAN
Jesus Christ, James.

ALEXANDER
This new regime should be much more appreciative of our...magnificence.

A$AP BLONDIE 
But by all means keep fighting, it entertains us.

The duo smiled at each other and strolled off laughing.

BEAT THE CLOCK CHALLENGE: ANNAGRET VS REAGAN...NEXT!

*** Beat the Clock: Reagan vs. Annagret Wickedborn ***

Did you know Reagan bathes in holy water pre-match and is dried off by attendants?!

In case you didn't or maybe forgot, she does. Which means I get to use this gif of her enjoying the cleansing process!

JpU7VVy.jpg

Anyone else feel like gathering around in a circle?

Anyway, the pre-match fun continued as Annagret pounced on Da Coach!

RENEE
I don't know whether Coach is scared or excited!

Annagret tossed Coach into the ring and tried ripping off his pants, only to be restrained by the referee Nick Patrick. 

COACH
(to ref)
What are you doing, you idiot?!

RENEE
That answers my question.

NICK
(to Coach)
No, sir. The real question is what is she *points to Annagret* doing?

ANNAGRET
What do you think... beating the cock. The big black cock!

COACH
Quench your thirst! 

REAGAN
(to Annagret)
Looks like the only idiot here is you, darling. 

ANNAGRET
Well my friend says otherwise and he's got a message for you. 

* VROOM * 

* VROOM *

Annagret's friend turns out to be WWF legend AHMED JOHNSON, who rides in on a motorcycle!

wmI0ZsO.jpg

AHMED
You're goin' down! You're goin' down!

The OAOAST Galaxy joins in.

"YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!"

"YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!"

"YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN!"

An angry Reagan clubbed Annagret to the ground and tried to grind her into the mat. Winning seemingly the last thing on the Black Widow's mind at this point.

RENEE
Reagan just wants to hurt and humiliate Annagret!

Ahmed remained ringside and rallied OAOAST Galaxy behind Annagret.

COACH
I bet Ahmed gets behind Annagret a lot!

Aroused by the power of BBC Annagret mounted a comeback, putting Reagan away with the Pearl River Plunge in a nod to her friend Ahmed. 

Winner: Annagret, via pinfall. 

TIME TO BEAT: 8:15

AHMED
(to Reagan)
DIDN'T I SAY YOU WERE GOIN' DOWN?!
(to Annagret)
Now it's your turn, white girl.

ANNAGRET
:) 

9MiNlRb.jpg

TO THE BACK~!, where a LIMO pulls up and out pops 2017 Lethal Rumble winner TONY BRANNIGAN to a big pop. He's approached not long after by OAOAST SYN host Josh Matthews who wants to get TB's response to OAOAST World Champion Tyler Bryant's comments last week. 

NOTE: TB and Tyler Bryant will square off for the title at AngleMania!

BRANNIGAN 
I heard what Tyler Bryant had to say, but tonight isn't about him or me or AngleMania. This night belongs to Blaine Cayley. And I'm here to pay my respects, along with the rest of the OAOAST Galaxy, to a young man who had a bright future ahead of him.

On that (somber) note TB leaves J-Math in the dust.

*** Baron Windels & Mr. Dick vs. Guy Goode & Chris Casey ***

Total squash that ended following a BW Brigham Young Cocktail DDT. 

Winners: Baron Windels & Mr. Dick, via pinfall. 

Post-match the guys were confronted by... MOLLY NERDLY?!

MOLLY
Listen up, buckos! Anyone who messes with my family messes with me too! 

MISTER DICK
*spooky fingers*

MOLLY
So if you're both still feeling big and bad, how about signing a contract for a tag match at AngleMania?

MISTER DICK
Oh, we're big all right!

BARON
And we're damn sure bad. Just looked at what we did last week. But who did you find stupid enough to wanna face us?

MOLLY
You want me to ruin the surprise? No way! Let's just say it'll be like a family reunion. Sink your teeth into that!

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent Terry Taylor (arm in sling + neck brace) is joined by the 2017 Anderson Cup finalists... COD and CO2!

Maya and Jade are stunned by Terry's condition, while Krista oils herself up as Alix watches lustfully.

KRISTA
Jesús!

TERRY
Oh! This isn't as bad as it... looks.

Suddenly a pudgy Mexican man approaches Krista with a GYM BAG.

MAN
Here you are, Miss Krista. 

KRISTA
Gracias, Jesús. 

Krista pulls out a DOUBLE ENDED DILDO and uses it as a flexbar!

JADE
:huh: 

KRISTA
Want one? Jesús!

Krista gives Jade a double ended dildo of her own.

JADE
:o 

MAYA
Geez Terry, what happened to you?

TERRY
Remember the whole hummer thing a few weeks ago?

KRISTA
The what?! *flexes dildo forcefully*

ALIX
(to CO2)
See. This is why your mama tells you girls not to drink unless she's present. She missed all the fun!

MAYA
Look what you started, Terry. By now you should know you gotta be specific around us. 

TERRY
I meant when Euphoria put the petal to the metal. Figured all was well since my limbs weren't bent out of shape, but it turned out I got banged up pretty good! 

KRISTA
Why did you say that?!

TERRY

KRISTA
Why did you say you got banged up pretty good? Was that a jab at me?

TERRY
No! I swear to God!

KRISTA
Swear to me! *flexes dildo forcefully*

TERRY
Oh fuck!

KRISTA
Okay. I believe you.

TERRY
Well, uh, in that case, I'd like to congratulate you ladies on making the Anderson Cup Finals! A OAOAST first all female final which will take place at SluttyMania III~!

KRISTA
Terrific!

ALIX
Hillary's gonna lose her shit when one of us walks into la Casa Blanca with the trophy!

JADE
Um, Alix... she lost.

ALIX

MAYA
How did you not know this? You went to the polls! 

ALIX
Yeah! And I've been dancing onstage every Wednesday since! The secret world of Alix Mack!

bbeAs06.jpg

KRISTA
Yes! Spring forward!

akltA1y.jpg

MAYA
(to Jade)
We soooo got this. 

JADE
(nodding)
First team to win both Anderson Cups!

KRISTA 
Come give mommy a kiss for good luck.

JADE & KRISTA
47u8Q.gif

ALIX
Haha! Fooled you! It's a kiss of death!

JADE & MAYA

KRISTA
Sorry girls, but you're going down. And there won't be any dicks to suck or pussies to eat when you do. Just the foul taste of defeat! 

JADE

Backstage there's commotion abounding as Jivin JR is bleeding from the neck, and Pierette is giggling with bloody scissors in her hand!

JIVIN JR
Bah gawd this is the end! God save my OAOAST Soul!

PIERETTE
Kyyyyaaaaah! Hold still I need to bring your guts back to Gretchen!

JIVIN JR
Back off, ya pet coon! 

Morgan Nerdly approaches with only mild concern for Jivin JR.

MORGAN
What did you do?

PIERETTE
I got really irritated not killing anyone for the last couple hours, so I decided to help Gretchen out.

MORGAN
You Delta bitches think you can get away with slicing up my loyal stalker? Think again. Get up, fat ass, I need to teach you some tricks, because we're taking the Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous down at SluttyMania Three: Open Wide, live from Los Angeles, Californa!

PIERETTE 
I can't wait to slice you good at SluttyMania Three: Open Wide, live from Los Angeles, Californa!

MORGAN
We'll see you there.

BEAT THE CLOCK CHALLENGE: DECEMBER VS MAGGIE...NEXT!

***Beat The Clock Challenge: Maggie Nerdly Vs December Belle***

RENEE
So, Annagret's time needs to be beat after-

COACH
A whole lot of fuckery!

RENEE
That's for sure.

Maggie was swilling wine but  December came happy as ever...

DECEMBER 
Hi, I'm here for the wine tasting.

MAGGIE 
Idiot. This is a match.

DECEMBER 
Let me get ready.

"YYYYYEEEEEAAAA!"

RENEE
Yeah, December is OAOASTing hard!

The Rock's little girl ran through Maggie with lariats and then a pair of drop kicks!

DECEMBER
I'm in a pit.

REFEREE NICK PATRICK
You seem to be doing well.

DECEMBER 
No, later if I go missing for a few days I fell into a pit.

Maggie jumped our pit dweller and bashed her into the ring posts then choked her on the ropes!

MAGGIE
I'm going to SluttyMania!

"BBBBOOOOOOO!"

Maggie then pitched December out of the ring entierly, and the fans encouraged the busty Sunray to get up and fight. And boy did she as she blocked Maggie's suicide dive with a European Uppercut!

DECEMBER
(singing)
Victory, victory.

RENEE
Don't go to sleep! You still have to beat Annagret's time!

COACH
Its like talking to a wall. A lazy ass wall.

The Most Electrifying Daughter in sports entertainment did get the message and crawled into the ring to get a two count. Next December tried tried to hit a Glamourlanche split leg drop, but Maggie wisely rolled out the way. Both girls took a moment to get better and then Maggie hit a Misery Business attack on December and pulled down a close two count.

COACH
Yo, it might be Maggie going to AngleMania to face Sugar after all. Hell of a story.

RENEE
Story like a tragedy. 

Maggie slapped December around for a bit, which woke December up which is pretty damn hard to do. The Belle cousin started hammering Maggie with punches but Maggie screamed in her ear...

MAGGIE
SCREAAAMMOOOO!

DECEMBER
I like Elmo but there's no need to scream.

Maggie is even more annoyed than usual and tries a handspring to properly batter her, but December ends that by dropkicking Maggie in the chest mid spring!

MAGGIE
Aggghhh!

Maggie rolled to her feet but did so in pain and get sunset flipped by December, but not just any sunset flip this one took Maggie's pants down and the brunette beauty saw booty~!

DECEMBER
Ass destruction time. Yay.

Maggie jumped upright but was then hit by a Wake Me Up When December Ends F-5 into a Rock Bottom that cost her her chance at SM glory(hole)!

Winner: December Belle, via pinfal at 8:15

COACH
Ai-yo, that's Annagret's exact time!

RENEE
Coach, you're right! They tied! Was all this for nothing?

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

As Prom Queen hits our faux GM emerges onto the stage with a scowl on her pretty face!

GLASS JULIET
This is like totally wowie, wow, wow am I right?! I gave four people the chance to live their dreams and all I get is a booking nightmare! I've been running this fed with the whoosh of the North wind, but now I need the Sun to light a fire under your butts and get you doing what I want. And what I want is a SM title defense by Sugar against Annagret Wickedborn...and...December Belle!

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

But the champ comes out and has something to say about all this!

SUGAR
You gotta be kidding me!

GLASS JULIET
Upupupu! I'm a serious vampire! Serious as a vamp attack!

SUGAR
I'm gonna attack you if you don't get to kicking December to the curb.

DECEMBER
I have a cousin just like you.

SUGAR
I am your cousin, dingbat!

DECEMBER
The Sugar I know would never back down from a challenge, though.

SUGAR
Ain't no backing down here! You want in, you got in! I'm gonna make both you whores like mighty dumb when you step into the ring with me. You may be The Rock's daughter, but I'm wrestling royalty and I'll have you all kissing my cute butt when the time comes! Choke on that, slapnuts!

The latest incident involving the 3 Amigos, Dem Bums/Euphoria was recapped, followed by an interview conducted by Sara Jean Underwood with the 3 Amigos where it was announced they'd  defend their Trios Titles against Dem Bums and Euphoria at AngleMania. The guys hyped the match with Mariachi calling Euphoria just about every bad name you can in Spanish, and Chick warning her not to be a "bad egg" or else they'll have no choice but to go against what their mothers taught them and put their hands on a lady. 

THE HAUGE, NETHERLANDS

Its a 47 degree day in the outskirts of the hauge where Tristan Nystrom is mediating in peace and comfort behind his modest house. He hears footsteps but does not dare break his serenity. Unfortunately the voice talking to him does.

NORTHSTAR
Tristan Nystrom.

TRISTAN
(opening his eyes)
My lord.

NORTHSTAR
I am no lord. That was taken from me. I'm sure you saw.

TRISTAN
Ay, that I did. If you'll pardon my boldness, why have you come from California to the Netherlands to see me. I have nothing to offer you besides the warmth of my small home.

NORTHSTAR
You have much to offer me, and I to you.

TRISTAN
How so?

NORTHSTAR
I desire to crush my former pupil, Prince AC, and expose him for the weak dog that I know him to be. I believe you have your own issues with him, allow me to teach you all that I know about him, and when AngleMania comes to its close you shall reign as United States Champion. Of course it is your choice.

TRISTAN
Sometimes there are no good choices, just ones less previous than the others. Very well, if I have to strike a bargain with the devil to beat AC then that is the path I will hoe.

***Colin Maguire Jr W/Angel Maguire Vs Rayder***
The match between the Irishman and the Scotsman never got under the way as Oscar entered the ring and attacked both men with a crowbar!

RENEE and ANGEL

COACH
Colin did Oscar dirty by giving him the Biotic Crisis two shows ago, but these dudes hate each other as much as they hate The Menagerie.

Colin slammed his crowbar down on Rayder and Colin one last time before walking out in a rage.

COMMERCIAL

Oscar is walking out of the guerrilla position when he encounters our faux-GM!

GLASS JULIET
Upupupu, my panties they are a wetting up! I always thought you were a boring goodie goodie, but you showed me you believe in the spirit of violence! A human after my own heart, I am excited! I'm going to reward you with an AngleMania match, you and Colin against Leon and Teddy! And Rayder and Scourge!

OSCAR
No. I won't team with Colin.

GLASS JULIET
You won't???? Amazing! Amazingly impossible! You so will, because you can kiss your Anglemania spot adios, bucko, and any future bookings under my unjust and violent rule. Think about it! Buh-bye!

In the Delta House dressing room is...

tumblr_oo279jbIq21rkiw19o1_1280.jpg
Cassidy #2

And Cassidy Maguire who I can't show you because she's blue!

CASSIDY
How did this happen?! I put on my regular body wash, the one they have to cut down rain forests full of original undiscovered tribal people to make. And this happens! I'm blue!

NUMBER TWO
Did you know that Elizabeth I imposed sumptuary laws that said only people with royal blood could wear blue? 

CASSIDY
I am not wearing blue, Rhino Boob, I am blue! The Egyptians considered it to be the color of divinity. Did this crappy dressing room into a Doctor Who TARDIS while I was asleep and transport us all back to Ancient Egypt? Are there slaves in the kitchen making me my poached eggs this morning? Are we gonna worship every cat we see today? No? Then I would love to know how a society that died out over a hundred years ago is relevant to the fact that I am the color of an icy pop! I mean, this is totally gonna ruin SluttyMania for me.

NUMBER TWO
This is perfect. Now you don't have to worry about a special SluttyMania costume.. You can go as a blueberry. Or a Smurfette. Or a super bummed-out mood ring. 

CASSIDY
Get out! Get out. Get out! Get out! Get out!

Cassidy #2 sure does get out, although doesn't quite react with the fear and saddness Cassidy hoped her too.

CASSIDY
That inbred backwater Carrie Underwood wannabe did this to me, her and her Putin slurping sidekick. They're gonna pay. Oh yes they'll pay.

"GIVE IT TO...GIVE IT TO ME!"

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

As Young Guns' "Rising Up" comes alive and the fans let their rage be heard, out comes world champion, Tyler Bryant! The Serial Thriller is adorned in white slacks, white blazer and pink dress shirt with his trademark sunglasses on hand.

RENEE
He looks spry considering the year he's having.

COACH
Don't get it twisted, sister, The Serial Thriller is still the name that goes on top of the marquee. TB is cool and shit and a good story, but this is the top guy.

Tyler steps into the ring and is given a mic.

TYLER
You all know me as Tyler Bryant, but my last name is Ever and my first name is Best!

"BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!"

TYLER
Jeer all you want, you're coming from a place that severals leagues under my sea, your dreams are dead and buried and my dreams come true everytime I wake up in the morning. But the truth is what I get for myself, I also take away. I take away dreams, I'll rip the heart out of that plucky grumpy old man, Brannigan and I'll send him packing to an Evolve ring crew. Blaine, had a dream he could end my run as kingpin, and now doesn't even have the guts to show up for his own retirement ceremony. Wasn't this  supposed to be his time? But he didn't take it. And good for him, because it would have turned into an exposal about a boy who thought he could be the man but spent his days hiding in his sister's skirt, afraid to back up his words against me. And Sophie...the worst of them all.

RENEE
Does he know where she is?!

TYLER
Her dreams have been turned to nightmares. I told you I had paperwork on a certain someone on my desk, and its coming off my desk and live to your televisions. Viewer discretion is advised so don't say I didn't warn you. Roll it!

UNKNOWN LOCALE

Sophie is in a sparse room with a bed and a chair and looking pretty but frightened. Her fear ease none when Lorelei, shimmering in a white backless gown strolls into the room, red lips in  a haughty smile. 

LORELEI 
Bonjour, Sophie, I trust you have been happy with your accommodations.

SOPHIE
Lorelei! Je deste toi, and oui, I should 'ave known zhis was your doing. Relache-moi! 

LORELEI 
Release you? When it's time for the mainevent?

SOPHIE
Mainevent? You 'ave no right to do this.

LORELEI 
Teddy once told me might makes right, please let me introduce you the mightiest and rightest man alive.

THE FLEX enters the room, stripped down to nothingness to showcase a body bulging with muscles and sporting a bulging erection at that!

Sophie shrinks back against the wall, which brings a cruel smile to Lorelei's face.

SOPHIE
Vous ne peux pas faire ca!

LORELEI
I can not do this? Someone probably once told Tony Brannigan he can not win the Lethal Rumble. To put this in vulgar terms, you fucked the top draw, now it's your turn to get fucked.

SOPHIE

THE FLEX
FLEX FUCK?!

LORELEI 
Yes, Flex, fuck!

Sophie whimpers in despair as Flex pulls her to her feet. With one rough push on her back he bends her over to come eye level with the biggest cock known to man! Sophie whimpers all the more, tears already spilling from her eyes.

LORELEI 
You get no sympathy from me. You deserve this.

Flex doesn't bother with banter, instead forcing his huge meat through Sophie's red lips! Her mouth is stretched wide and Sophie coughs against the rod, as her tongue is overwhelmed by the taste of black dick.

SOPHIE
Arrrgghhh!

LORELEI 
Poor, Sophie. Hahahaha! Keep talking, keep entertaining me.

Sophie sucks in air through her nose and more tears fall from her eyes. The roughness of his movements, his terrible desire is horrifying to her. Her core pulses in panic, her vision level with his groin, is blurred by tears. For his part, Flex is actually grinning!

Flex keeps grinning and even his dark eyes go half lidded, the giant put in a trance by Sophie's unwilling bj. Sophie is forced to work over his huge member with her mouth, feeling every inch, every bump and every vein while her tongue lathers the underside of the thick juicy piece of dark meat.

LORELEI 
Such talent. I see why the board of directors gave you the job.

Flex's lust burns hot in her mouth, and with his bestial roars, force her to quicken her pace out of fear. She can feel his arousal building through her own haze of fright. The orgasm Flex might have is potent, and more than she's willing to bear. If he cums she might just burst into a full blown fit of tears. But instead of coming Flex shoves her down onto her knees and begins just giving her wild thrusts, simply throwing her head back and forth, forcing her to take his big black cock in her mouth beyond her limits!

LORELEI
And to think, this all could have been avoided if you played. Now we get to play rough.

Fear and horror drips off Sophie, and she desperately needs someone to get her the hell out of here! But that isn't happening with Flex repeatedly crashing her face into his groin
filling her mouth, her throat, her entire being with black dick!

LORELEI 
It wasn't enough to have power, you had to abuse that power. Now we will show you the true meaning of abuse!

Flex gives more awful and vigorous jerks with her hand, ramming his beastly cock right to her tonsils! Disgust bolts through her, and she screams in panic around his horrible and huge monster!

LORELEI 
I wonder if this is how Malaysia feels with Archie? It is exhilarating,

Sophie manages to pull her mouth free and clear of the throbbing member that's throat raped her.

LORELEI 
Why are you stopping?

SOPHIE
Let me leave...s'il vous plait!

LORELEI
Flex?

Flex growls above her, ramming more of his cock back into her throat! Sophie erupts with a wail as more tears pour from her eyes. Horror, disgust and a whole lot of black meat mingle together at Sophie's being used worse than a common French whore. His dick closes her throat, cutting her breath, and her vision darkens at the edges. She works at her throat muscles, swallowing at his cock head, forcing another roar from the massive body builder!

LORELEI 
The sounds of victory!

Before Sophie knows what is happening, the mass expanse of cock is pulled out her mouth. As her jaw had to adjust from nearly being broken apart, his large hand is cupping her right breast and damn does Flex enjoy the feel of this French globe. She tries to twist her mouth away from a kiss of all things, but he is suddenly holding the back of her neck tightly. His other hand squeezed her large breast softly, then a bit harder. Then much harder!

SOFI
Ah! Zhe pain! Have mercy, monsieur Flex!

LORELEI 
He's not a monsieur, he's a monster. One who is ready to fuck.

SOPHIE
No! Lorelei j'ten supplie!

LORELEI
You beg me? Like I have any sort of feelings for you. Flex?

THE FLEX
Huh?

LORELEI
Time to fuck!

FLEX
Kiss pretty girl!

SOPHIE
Non, non! Do not humiliate me! Je Prie!

LORELEI 
It could be worse, he could have had food in his mouth. Hhahahaha! But honestly, Flex, she's right in a way, who wants to kiss such a deceptive bitch. Fuck her, Flex. Now!

His muscled chest heaved with every breath, and his cock, shining with her saliva, twitched in the hot air between them. And he shouts...

FLEX
Flex, FUCK!

LORELEI
Yes!

A helping of of fear speared through her mind at what he is planning, but it can't pierce the thick cloud of lust filling his every thought, every huge muscle. FLEX is going to fuck Sophie just as Lorelei demanded!

LORELEI
Hehehheeh, wonderful!

She wants him away from her, but he is inescapable. She’d never taken anything like him before. She can't do it-she thinks —and there's no time to adjust. . She flexs her back to lean up, but he presess her into the air then swiftly drops her onto his mammoth rod, bringing her intense pain and woe!

LORELEI 
Ah, wonderful!

He is just so big. She rocks her hips back and forth, inching more and more of him deeper into her. He grunts above her, the sound filled with his modest surprise as much as his burning arousal. The giant does not move, seemingly content to let her work him in. He only stares down at her with open arousal.

SOPHIE
Please, this is enough.

FLEX
Flex say no!

LORELEI 
You heard the man.

She has no choice but the continue working his cock into her, shoving back, taking more of him, before rocking forward and starting again. 

tumblr_oo0t1yEb521rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Her Pain and his pleasure mixes with  each inch, fueling his need as he fills her beyond anything he'd ever hoped. After a few long moments of heavy breathing, low moaning, and rocking her hips, her ass rubbed up against his thighs.

SOPHIE
This...please....it must end.

LORELEI
You're right it must end. This position at least. FLEX, mix it up for us, hmmm?

Sophie is pushed onto the ground by Flex, leaving her in even more uncomfortable position as more tears fill her eyes. The giant mounts her, brooking no resistance from her. His savage cock stretches her beyond what she’d thought possible. She has never felt so full. Every bump, vein, and scar rubbed against her stretched walls. New sensations thrummed over every inch of her straining pussy. 

SOPHIE
Ohhh non!

LORELEI
Hmmm, what? Are you starting to enjoy it?

SOPHIE
Non! Hell non!

LORELEI
Good, bitch!

The lust in his eyes held her still as he shoved his cock between her folds, driving deep into her pussy with a single thrust. He crashed into the base of her core, stretching her to the brink, causing to holler screams that go over the edge of sanity!

She gasps more and more, though the sound shifted in her throat to a deep roar of pain and fear. He begins a punishing rhythm, driving deeper and deeper into her battered core. Her throat is seized upon on by him, sending painful, powerful sensations straight to her clit.

LORELEI
I should let him choke you out, but I'm feeling kind today.

She did not know how much more she could actually take before becoming more of a messs but she needs him to cum and end this horrible rape once and for all. She feels his arousal keenly through her her vagina and all the way to her frayed nerves., and she needs so much to rid herself of his invading schlong.

SOPHIE
Non! No more! Stop! S'il vous plait!

Her shame lingers but it only fuels his burning desire. Each thrust spurs his hunger on and stretches her wider and wider to accommodate him. Her mind is clouded as his needy fuck stick thrashes within her. With every punishing inch, he takes further ownership of her. His need consumed her, washed over her and totally dominates her.

LORELEI
Mmm, this is going even better than we planned!

Animalistic fury pours off of him with every vicious thrust. She feels trapped, immobile, and that claustrophobia only made her fear hurt more. Her hips are rocked against him, meeting his punishing thrusts with her aching pussy.

tumblr_oo0t63PmT51rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

She cried into the air and a dull throbbing rocks through her skull, but its nothing compared to the heat throbbing off big black cock. Or should I say MONSTROUS black cock!

SOPHIE
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

LORELEI
Bwhahaha, haven't you learned screaming can't help you?

Flex plunges into her with a ferocity she’d only ever seen on TV with the other Hotties. He grunts with each thrust, and his already ravaging pace quickens. His climax is building. She feels it bubbling within him, and wants none of it!

BOOOM! An actual fucking battering room boots down the door and nearly hits a fearful Lorelei!

LORELEI
What?! Who is this?! Show yourself!

SAMMI
Sure thing, bitch!

LORELEI
You-AHAHHHGGGHHH!

Lorelei's tortured scream comes from the fact that Sammi has pepper srapyed her! 

FLEX
FLEX ANGAAHHHHGGGGHHHH!

Flex also gets a healthy dosage of pepper spray for his troubles! With FLEX stricken, Sammi is free to help Sophie to her feet.

SAMMI
Let's get out of here!

SOPHIE
Oui, merci! Merci, Sammi Cayley!

The two head to the door, but stop when Sophie calls out...

LORELEI
We won't forget this!

SAMMI
In case you do, I'll be there for the reminder.

Sammi busts out the room with Sophie in tow as we then return to the arena.

"YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Yeah, Sammi! Alright!

TYLER
No! No! I win everything! I do not lose! I will not be defeated! I can't lose! I can't!

We are crawling along
At the edge of the world
Dance beneath the borders
Bring fences to fall
We seize the day
We own the night
Lets move measured and slow
Walk until the crimson shows

We taste honey, we smell blood
Raise your fists, open your hearts
We taste honey, we smell blood
Raise your fists

WE ARE THE NEXT ONES TO COME
YOU WON'T TAKE US DOWN
WE ARE THE NEXT ONES TO COME
YOU WON'T TAKE US DOWN

TYLER
What?! Where's that music coming from?! This is my show! Shut it off! He's not here! He can't be!

The music doesn't shut off and things get much worse as a golden tracksuited BLAINE CAYLEY is in the ring from the crowd!

"YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Tyler is spun around by Blaine and gets a helping of whup ass, lit up by punches and forearms!

RENEE
The champion is getting SHELLED! Wow!

Our current faux-GM in her way to the ring, walking at normal human speed and yelling about punishing Blaine, but she's the one who gets punished as BOBBI CHEESECAKE comes and tosses her head first into the guradrail then proceeds to tear into her with mounted punches that pop the crowd!

RENEE
Yes! Awesome! Bobbi helping Blaine!

Tyler is fearful for his health with his back up reduced to a punching bag. And his worst fears are realized as Blaine puts his head into the mat with a Cruel Intentions II!

RENEE
Payback!

BLAINE
(looking down on Tyler)
Far be it to be said I only attack men, I absolutely love smacking down a punk bitch like you.

"YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Blaine raises the world title for himself to rocking cheers as we...