OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 3/4/17

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD 

RENEE
Hello world! Tony Brannigan is back! The Cassidys get to fight for their tag title rights and the Anderson Cup conference finals are gonna be two hot matches. It's all on tonight's HD, hosted by myself, Renee Young, and his excellency Da Coach!

"GIVE IT TO...GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!"

"Rising Up" by Young Guns booms into the arena full of authority and its met with plenty of jeers from the sold out crowd. Lorelei is out first, dazzling in a single strap turquoise gown.

COACH
Now that's a chick who should be walking on the red carpet!

The fine looking lady waves on brawny tank top and jeans clad Flex, and the world champion in khaki pants and a pleated navy dress shirt.

RENEE
This is the first we've heard from Tyler Bryant since Anglepalooza. He even went on a social media blackout in response to Tony Brannigan's shocking entry into the rumble and his victory.

Tyler steps to the forefront of the crew.

TYLER
Brannigan!

"YEEEAAAAAH!"

THE FLEX
:angry:

TYLER
You do not get to run me, you do not got to son me, I don't care what feel good story you get to tell, the ending is the same as everyone else who fights me...defeat. You do not get to reach this level ever again. Your one world title win was a fluke and after twelve years, you're all out of miracles.

"BBBBBOOOOOO!"

LORELEI
The whole time you cowardly hid behind a microphone, one thing was going on, you were plotting on how to take dear sweet and honest Tyler's place. But I heard your promo and saw the fake love from the fans. I said it. Fake love! we all know that you've been down for so long the plebs look up to you. Here's some friendly advice stay down Tony, stay away, because at the end of this you will be left with nothing not even your fragile pride.

TYLER
You, Brannigan...you don't want to see me have anything just as much as you want to have something, anything that reminds you if your glory days. But that's too bad, Brannigan because I have everything. Everything! Like the Moneygang music used to say "The World Is Mine!" I'm in control, Brannigan, not just of you but of everyone in the OAOAST. And a certain someone's paper work has come across my desk, their paperwork has come to me and I'm running their life through a paper shredder!

RENEE
What does he mean by that?!

TYLER
But back to you, Brannigan. You feel like like the old sherif has come to clean up the town? Well as The XFL says this town belongs to the wolves, and you are not a wolf, you are food.

THE FLEX
:cool:

LORELEI
I do give you credit, Tony, you have the courage to meet your maker unlike a certain Welshman.

TYLER
That's right, Blaine. Where are you? Did The Lion lose his courage? Is Spencer that scary to you? Don't you have any heart? Even Shayne cane back and fought me at AngleMania after I whipped his ass. But you get a boo boo and your traumatized for life. I used to think you were all brawn and no brains, but you're no brains, no brawn and no guts!

"BBBBOOOOOOOOO!"

RENNE
That's a low thing to say.

COACH
Hit dogs holler but hit lions kill.

TYLER
Blaine could teach Brannigan a lesson. A lesson in-

God save the prom queen
Teenage daydream
Just another dressed up heartbreak
God save the prom queen
Only eighteen
Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown

RENEE 
That's...Effie Reese and Glass Juliet's music! What's going on?!

The entrance doors spread apart and yes, America, they arrive! Sparking in black and white dresses are the one and only H8U, Glass Juliet and Effie Reese. The giddy and eccentric duo smile and wave like beauty queens as they make a parade of walking to the ring!

COACH
The hell?! We ain't seen these two since Glass dropped her strap to Adelphe at TMW Ascension.

Glass and Effie enter the ring with cute gaits and smiles as the three major heels in the ring stare on in confusion.

GLASS JULIET
Upupupupu! I am certain everyone in the arena and everyone in the ring and everyone at home is worried about Sophie's absence!

Tyler shits nervously but Lorelei stables him with her arm through is.

EFFIE
Please do not worry, super friends! Sophie may be missing but her life purpose has been gifted to hers truly, Glass Juliet, your new HeldDown general manager!

RENEE
What?!

The crowd doesn't like what they've heard one bit!

GLASS JULIET 
Thank you assistant GM! Pupupu, the main roster has been managed with too soft a hand for too long don't you think, champ?

Tyler may have an opinion but he just raises an eyebrow and looks at Glass warily.

GLASS JULIET
I have a lot of intense punishments planned for rule breakers like Blaine who's missing work.

TYLER
:)

RENEE
He has a concussion!

GLASS JULIET
I can't help it, I'm already one excited vampire! There may even be some unique punishments like impaling Blaine through the head with the thingamjig claw!

TYLER

GLASS JULIET
Ahem, lesser roster members can look forward to stabbing, burning, bludgeoning, slashing, strangling, poisoning, bombing, running over or even shooting.

RENEE
This isn't death row!

GLASS JULIET
It's an all you can eat murder buffet!

EFFIE REESE
Ohhhh your noble words make me want to cry...and orgasm!

RENEE
Creepy.

LORELEI 
I for one welcome our new vampire overlords!

"WE WANT SOPHIE! WE WANT SOPHIE! WE WANT SOPHIE!"

TYLER
And Brannigan wants a moment of glory, both of you can keep dreaming!

Night falls!

DARKER EACH TIME!

Let me tell you a story

You turn over to sleep

I hold my breath till the morning

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

"1000 Nights" ends the joyful mood in the ring but brings out a deluge of cheers from the sold out fans! All are thrilled to see the leggings and lace top wearing Bobbi Cheesecake make her way to the ring.

BOBBI
Even though I'm on a quest to achieve "Anal Spirt" I can't let your cruelty go! Well actually its because I'm on a quest for "Anal Spirt" that I can't let your cruelty go. Sophie can't just disappear and you two come in and take over! You make me sick! You make everyone sick! Even the food in the arena tastes bad because you're around.

EFFIE
Shooooockkk! Just from us being here....

Bobbi is ready to throw down when suddenly Lorelei digs her nails into her eyes from behind!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Why are you doing that?! Unbelievable!

Lorelei lets Bobbi go...right into the arms of our "GM" who hammers her with a package powerbomb!

"OOOOHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
When You Hear The Glass!

Bobbi is laid out and knocked out from the devastating move as Lorelei smiles, knowing she has gotten herself and her clients in good with the new vampires on HD!

RENEE
Unbelievable! 

COMMERCIAL

***Anderson Cup Jannetty Bracket Finals, Christ Air Express Vs C02***

The twins entered to the special OAOAST remix of The Next Episode while sipping on their purple drank.

RENEE
What is the next episode for the boyz? Is it chasing another Anderson Cup? They beat Heroes United and the TMW tag champs, The Union Jets, and now they're in the conference finals.

The boys slid into the ring and downed the last of their drank before awaiting the Duncan sisters. The babes out of SoCal as usual proved Cali girls are the hottest around with a stripper routine the clubs would show their girls and say "that's how it's done!"

RENEE
I feel a funny feeling in my tummy.

Maya seemed highly impressed with the darker CAE.

MAYA
Hey looking pretty good, compared to when you were D*LUX lackeys which like being the lackey to a lackey which is like being Chris Bosh.

JADE
Cash me outside how bow dah!

MAYA
...What?

JADE
We were gonna do a routine? Remember?

MAYA
The only routine you need to do is a decent ab routine, but I still love ya chubby ass.

tumblr_om9fu9iHQ31rkiw19o1_400.gif

JADE
Hoo-hoo!

Maya started against MARV and seemed to get tangled up until she figured out she can choke MARV with his hair! Naturally MARV didn't like this but he disliked it so much he and his bro started to walk out!

RENEE
Did their mysterious "guy" tell them to quit when they're almost to the end?

COACH
Their guy didn't know they would get choked by their own hair!

But the twins were halted by an arriving an WARTHOG who pointed them back to the ring and demanded they give the Duncans a fair fight.

COACH
Nigga, this ain't none of yo business. Fuck outta here, hamburglar.

The boys didn't want to mess with WH and so went back to compete, though they were taunted by the fans. They wanted to do the ol NAO Rock Paper Scissors routine but MEL got yanked out by Jade and hit with a hurricanrana that launched MEL into the corner!

JADE
Give me a b! Give me an o! Go booty!

"YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

MAYA
Hard smash in the ass with a ten foot strap on.

RENEE
Well, my that's a...wow!

Jade flings her panties at MEL then made him taste the greatness of the matriarch of ass with a face full of booty! Jade offered referee Val Venis some but was rolled up by MEL and had to escape a pin. Val complained about cockblocking whereas Jade complained about a thumb to the eye. The bros made a tag and hit a double kickflip on Jade! However the Booty Mama was able to kick out then avoided MARV's slingshot splash and got the tag to Maya!

RENEE
Here comes Maya on her quest to equal her step mom and mom, and she's got Warthog still on the stage cheering her on.

COACH
Deuce come get ya boy. 

MARV keeps Maya grounded with an arm lock but when she starts to fight out he went into a lucha inspired sequence. But MARV ain't no Mariachi and Maya broke free to clock him with a pele kick!

MAYA
Boobie time!

JADE
Boobie time? What's that?

The crowd finds out as Maya jiggles her jumbos...

tumblr_om9gr5jhxs1vf94jko1_500.gif

"YYYYEEEAAAAA!"

WARTHOG
LORD HAVE MERCY!

And then Maya drops a boobie bomb splash on MARV!

COACH
She's Krista's kid alright.

But Maya got her pin reversed and had to kick out at 2.5! MEL then hooked her from behind and the brothers proceeded to double team Maya. And not in the way she likes! Thinking, Maya could be ripe for defeat MEL went to the top rope in hopes of hitting his shooting star press finisher. However he fell victim to Maya crotching him on the top rope!

MAYA
Don't worry, pop a Molly in your ass and you'll be fine,

MEL wouldn't give up and flew at Maya with a crossbody! A move that got ducked and allowed Maya to hit a scissors kick!

"YYYYEEEAAAA!"

RENEE 
Inheritance Kick!

Maya thinks she's gonna get an easy tag to Jade, but Mel runs into the ring and hits her with a forearm! Jade wanted in to take him out, but Venis wanted to keep order and held her back. That allowed the twins to take Maya out with a Happy Ending!

RENEE
No Happy Ending here if C02 lose, the fans might riot.

But Maya kicked out and the audience was thrilled with this and sung her name! The boys were of course less than pleased and pulled out brass knucks for the both of them!

MARV
It's knuckle puck time!

MEL
Go ducks!

Maya wasn't going down like no bitch and sent the knucks flying with a pair of soccer goalie punts! As the boyz complained about their smoking hands being hurt Maya dove to tag in Jade!

JADE
Cash me-

MAYA
No. Still no.

Jade got over her sorrows quickly enough to hit a running sleeper slam MARV!

RENEE
Sweet Dreams!

MEL spun Jade around an got with the rocker dropper known as the Noseplant! His pin failed to secure victory as Maya broke up the pin fall then lit her former friend up with forearms and kicks!  Going for broke Maya tried to hit the iMaya face crusher. Sadly that failed to go through as MARV caught hold of her and dumped her to the mat!

RENEE
Ouch! Poor Maya!

MARV
Time to blaze.

Not exactly, my stoner friend, as Warthog is destroying their weed!

CAE

:francis:

COACH
This nigga gotta die!

The Boys seem to think so but maybe it's their AC dreams that die as MARV is rammed into the turnbuckle post by Maya and Jade smacks MEL in the face with an E!ziguri!

MAYA
I feel the call of booty coming on!

MAYA and JADE

RENEE
Oh my god look at her butt..

SLAM! Maya was slammed onto MEL butt first and MARV couldn't get past Warthog to break up the pin, meaning C02 won the Jannetty bracket!

Winner: C02, via pinfall

RENEE
Wow! C02 are almost on top of the world! They're thhiiissss close to making mom proud!

COACH
Yeah, but they might have to face mom. And stepmom!

Backstage at the world famous interview lounge, OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood is taken aback by the sight of MR. DICK (who's rocking a helluva tan) and BARON WINDELS chugging down COLD ONES before their big grudge match later tonight against Ned Blanchard. 

SARA JEAN
Um, is that really smart?

BARON
Save your concern for someone who needs it. 

MISTER DICK
Like that dumbass Ned Blanchard.

SARA JEAN
Dumbass?

BARON
No other way to explain him thinking he can handle the two of us.

MISTER DICK
What about you, girlie. Think you could take both of us?

SARA JEAN
:o 

Suddenly MELODY NERDLY enters the lounge, disappointment on her face. 

MELODY
Sorry Sara. I hate to interrupt, but I gotta get something off my chest.

MD snickers. BW motions for him to cool it. 

MISTER DICK
:huh: 

MELODY
*sigh* *sigh* *siiiigh* 
(to BW)
I'm really disappointed in you. All your fans are too. You were one of the last real good guys and you threw that away. For what, hm? 

BARON
I explained my reason. It was a damn good one too. If somebody screwed with your career over a personal vendetta like Ned Blanchard did, you'd wanna take that person down too. He's the one I turned my back on, not you or the fans. 

MISTER DICK
Damn right. The people turned on BW. 

BARON
(to Melody)
We can still be friends if you wanna be.

MELODY
Really? 

BARON
I can tell by looking at you my situation has weighed heavily on you. 

MELODY 
Boy has it. I thought what happened meant we couldn't be friends anymore.

BARON
What you need is some R&R. A good massage, a nice facial.

MELODY 
Mmm! That sounds nice.

BARON
Why don't you close your eyes and take a moment to relax. Let your top down, you know?

MELODY
You always did give good advice. *closes eyes/removes top*

MD snickers again as BW whips out BIG TEX. Sara Jean shocked (and awed) into stunned silence. 

* FAP * FAP * FAP *

MELODY
What's that sound?

BARON
The angels... *grunt*... coming...!

MELODY 
(laughs)
What?

The recipient of a embarassing pop shot himself many years ago, this time it's BW who shoots the load... all over Melody's face!

rPGm1zg.gif

MELODY

MISTER DICK
:lol: 

BARON
(to Melody)
On second thought, I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Who are you to tell me how I oughta handle my career?! It's me you disappointed.

MISTER DICK
That's what ya get for wearing glasses you don't even need!

BARON & MISTER DICK
3Rhh7tg.jpg

Hey, I told you MD was rocking a helluva tan! 

RENEE
We all saw Mathis Golden run in on the Lethal Rumble and take the 24/7 belt from TurboWolf, but now we have exclusive post show comments from TurboWolf about the loss.

COACH
The fuck? The show was two weeks ago!

RENEE
Grrrrrr!

We cut to TW standing in the locker room, but also leaning in threateningly at the camera.

TW
Golden, I'll be coming for you, boy.

Thats all TW has to say as he grunts and walks off.

The OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! highlighted the incident between OAOAST Trios Champions The 3 Amigos, Dem Bums and Euphoria from the previous show. 

*** Mariachi w/ Juicy & Chick vs. Tony Tourettes w/ Vinny Valentine & Euphoria ***

Last week's fireworks led to Tony T fighting for his lady's "honor" in a major clash of (life)styles. Tony T had no answers for Mariachi's lucha based attack, but he had Euphoria's quick thinking on his side. 

As Mariachi was about to lift Tony T up for his cradle tombstone piledriver...

EUPHORIA 
Raid! Raid! 

MARIACHI
:huh: 

Panic sat in and Mariachi got rolled up in a small package to give Tony T the W.

CHICK & JUICY

RENEE
Well that was a pretty dirty trick to play. 

COACH
It worked, didn't it? That's all that matters.

Winner: Tony Tourettes, via pinfall. 

Post-match Euphoria gave her man a big hug and then mocked the the 3 Amigos. 

3 AMIGOS
:angry: 

TONY T
Now we want those belts!

VINNY
But we don't got no third man.

EUPHORIA 
Nope. But youse got a woman!

TONY T
Baby, you're the greatest!

EUPHORIA 
Swoon~!

Inside what was Sophie's office comes...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/185ddaf0e526c2fc5ea7539d62c085d3/tumblr_ombqchg1R21rkiw19o1_540.jpg

ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN

to meet..

http://68.media.tumblr.com/01cb4a26fbdd06a2681049200e82c2df/tumblr_ombqchg1R21rkiw19o2_1280.jpg

EFFIE REESE and..

http://68.media.tumblr.com/70ea54de0036df6bb11f26ee4cffae1f/tumblr_ombqchg1R21rkiw19o3_1280.jpg
GLASS JULIET

ANNAGRET 
Sup, I'm Annagret, Sunray, BBC fiend, rightful number one contender to the Hotties belt and I'm cute. Bonus!

EFFIE
I'm Effie, I'm a magical miracle vampire who's sweet like milk!

GLASS JULIET 
And I'm Glass! I give it everything I got when its punishment time! Who do you need punishing? Hopefully Bobbi! Kill one Bobbi with two stones!

ANNAGRET 
Nah, Bobbi is a Sunray like me...and December. And if you wanna have the biggest stable in the company on good terms you need to figure out who's facing Sugar at SluttyMania Three.

EFFIE
My idea-

ANNAGRET 
Boss bitches are talking, please quite down.

EFFIE
No gratitude, I must be worse than filth!

ANNAGRET 
Ya got that right.

GLASS JULIET
A long time ago there two old guys living together.

EFFIE
Two old guys living together! It's scandalous!

GLASS JULIET
The old guys thought, "Annagret isn't as popular as December " the end.

EFFIE
Huh? Did you even need the old guys in the story?

ANNAGRET 
Listen to me, the fans dote on me because I'm popular and cute. I gotta be in the mainevent!

GLASS JULIET
You will be...if you can beat December's time in the beat the clock challenge next week

ANNAGRET 
No problem!

***The Midnight Foxes Vs Jobette Burr and Pollyanna ***
Pollyanna is a trainee in the PC, who's super positive about life and Burr is Job Burr's wife. Burr ruined things for Pollyanna, losing just like her hubbie to Caeldori's Say My Name teardrop brainbuster

Winner: The Midnight Foxes, via pinfall

Postmatch Jimmy C got on the mic for his team.

CORNETTE
I just about had a heart attack watching Malaysia's tatted up body fuck in the Lethal Bang, she just about looks like a first grade water colour painting. At least her skin and bones partner was left out, the last good thing Sophie did before she got Billy Corgan'ed. But for you you two bitches you get a dream match. You get to live the dream of passing the torch to The Foxes at SluttyMania in a tag team match. And we'll be taking care of that pocket protector wearing pencil neck geek, Archie too! Maybe we'll even put him out our misery before the big show. Wouldn't want some pip squeak taking attention away from the foxiest sex kittens in all of wrestling!

RENEE
Exciting news, guys, at SluttyMania 3: Open Wider, we will see Adelphe Saint Nerdregard defend her TMW Hotties title against Kiki Kix and Adelphe had this to say...

ADELPHE
Challenge me at SluttyMania will you?! You will pay for your impertinence in the fiery afterlife! Do you think I won't have my trusty Dragon Gaze tome at hand?! We begin and end this battle with my finishing move! Luminary Upper—

SMASH! Adelphe is hit in the back with a steel chair by KIKI KIX!!

KIKI KIX
No, we'll begin and end it by you tapping AND snapping!

One more chair shot is delivered to Adelphe before Kiki picks up the Hotties title of TMW and smiles at it.

COACH
You hyped a promo and you knew it would have a bad ending.

RENEE
No I didn't!

*** 2 on 1 Handicap Grudge Match: Mr. Dick & Baron Windels vs. Ned Blanchard ***

In the hottest 2+ minutes of action outside a OAOAST erotic scene, Ned was in attack mode battling BW and MD simultaneously!

RENEE
Look at the courage of Ned Blanchard!

COACH
All I'm seeing is stupidity. 

Ned could only fight 2 men himself for so long, though. Even then it took a BEER BOTTLE being broken over Ned's head by BW to put down the Orange County Cobra.

COACH 
DAYUM~!

Winner: Ned Blanchard, via DQ. 

Although they lost, BW and MD took greater pride in a different result: the broken bottle leaving Ned busted open!

RENEE
Oh gosh! 

Beers in hand, the guys toast.

BARON
I'll drink to that! 

The entire Kingdom is gathered in the ring but tensions are tight and run high with Ser Pike wisely standing between Northstar and the US champ.

KING LANDON
Yes, yes, thank you all for attending. Very good that you love your king. Don't they, Felix?

SER FELIX
The king of swing and the king of kings, word to that big nose good in NYC.

KING LANDON
I am an honest leader and honestly my kingdom has fallen on hard times. Such hard times.

SER FELIX
Dusty said it and we live it.

KING LANDON
There's discord in my kingdom, yes discord. Yes, yes. It's truly terrible to entertain but I am a King and a leader of men! I face challenges head on by making other people do my every bidding. Lord AC you were a knight before you were a lord and knight is sworn to the truth above all else. Can you be honest and tell me why you have been such a malcontent lately? Tell us why we no longer see that handsome smile and if it's not cost prohibitive I'll be sure to help you out. I am your king and that is my job.

AC marches right up into Lord Northstar's face!

RENEE
Uh oh

SER AC
You taught me not to throw stones at cripples, but I do think it's better to aim for their head. And with my King's permission I would very much like to take a shovel to your skull.

LORD NORTHSTAR 
Then do so. Live your dream

KING LANDON
Gentlemen we are gentlemen and gentlemen talk things out! We aren't The Menagerie for cripes sake!

LORD NORTHSTAR 
I can only assume you're angry I let you be put through a table by Tristan Nystrom, however this was an incident of your own creation. You made the foolish choice to continually provoke a thousand year old vampire, not I. You did so only for your own selfish reasons, not for the glory of the kingdom. I was attempting to win the Lethal Rumble, your suffering is inconsequential, most especially when it is of your own making.

AC nods and takes a good long moment to consider just what his mentor had said and the hard truth within.

SER AC
Thank you, milord, you always provide wise guidance to me.

Ser AC decks Northstar with a punch!

COACH
It's on now!

Not exactly, Coach as Pike and Felix come between them with Felix calling for cooler heads to prevail. But that's made impossible by his royal highness sweeping Northstar up and destroying him with a Go2Sleep!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

SER AC

RENEE
Oh my god! What did we just see?

Pike puts the boots directly to Northstar on Landon's command and gives him a very undignified dismissal from the ring!

KING LANDON
Fare thee well, Northstar! Say good bye to your titles, your lands and your wealth! You are attained and extinguished!

SER AC

KING LANDON
Ser AC, as you know I have no heir from my loins and until such a time as I do, I want you to be my heir, be my prince.

RENEE
Him?!

SER AC
Your grace, I do not know if I'm prepared for this honor.

KING LANDON
You most certainly are. Yes, you are.

King Landon welcomes his prince directly into his arms giving him the warmth and love a father might show his son as the other kingdom members applaud the new crown prince!

RENEE
What is King Landon thinking?!

*** 2017 Anderson Cup Cage Conference Finals: Marc Bennett & Tanner Neptune w/ The Doll vs. Chicks Over Dicks ***

Krista rode in on a remote controlled elliptical machine, giving the OAOAST Galaxy a nice booty shot...

Q4FUA6B.jpg

... but Marc wouldn't have any of her pre-match fitness BS, sneaking up and ramming Krista face-first into the elliptical's monitor!

COACH
DAYUM~! Marc came to play.

Marc quickly rolled Krista inside for the cover but only got a nearfall. 

MARC
(jaw dropped, hands on head)
AHH!

RENEE
Marc Bennett putting the scream in Team Scream. He and Tanner a half-a-count away from going to the Anderson Cup Finals!

What happened next was a learning experience for young Marc, as he felt the wrath of Krista, who suffocated him in the corner with her tits!

KRISTA
Baby want milk?

THE DOLL
Ew!

In response, Krista channeled her inner Ric Flair and gave The Doll a pelvic thrust.

THE DOLL

Then Krista executed a FLAIR FLIP and decked Tanner off the apron, coming off the top right after with a flying crossbody onto Marc for a near fall. Alix received the tag and maintained the momentum for her team until being tripped up by The Doll!

RENEE
Hey!

The Doll feigned innocence as she heard boos from the OAOAST Galaxy, who Marc scolded.

MARC
We're trying to win a match here.

THE DOLL
Yeah.

COACH
Hell yeah!

Tanner didn't see the trip so he's a bit shocked when the crowd boos him for taking the attack to Alix. 

MARC
Stay on her Tanner. We got this. 

THE DOLL
Yeah!

The guys did but eventually Alix managed to tag Krista who cleaned house, picking up the W after blasting Tanner with the Hebrew Hammer!

THE DOLL & MARC

Winners: COD, via pinfall. Advance to Anderson Cup Finals!

***The Cassidys W/Angel Vs Sugar Belleflair and Morgan Nerdly***

Melissa and Phecda and Al Houd joined Sofa Central for this match that will determine if the Cassidys will challenge for the Hotties tag title at SM 3!

RENEE
Alright, I guess you have a reason to be-

MELISSA
Scoot, scoot, Renee, make room for me and my lackeys.

RENEE
You're outright calling them your lackeys now?! Show some respect.

PHECDA
We will have Melissa's respect when we earn it.

MELISSA
Thank you! Now, Renee, show me some respect and scoot!

Sugar was pretty pumped to be teaming with Morgan, but had some words of advice...

SUGAR
Yer, short, so don't go thinking you can do the stuff us tall folk can do. 

MORGAN

tumblr_ombvg23JLG1vf94jko1_500.gif

MELISSA
Hah! Hah! They're cooperating!

RENEE
Uh, why do you sound surprised?!

The Cassidys had no time for the heels to workout strategy and started the match with a wild brawl!

SUGAR
This ain't fair! I'm getting hit harder then everyone else! Time out! Time out! TIME OUT! I want a time out!

CASSIDY

tumblr_ombvhcQKw81vf94jko1_400.gif

SUGAR
Thank you.

Cassidy then called time in and eye poked poor Sugar!

MELISSA
Ahhhhhh! What am I seeing?! Lord deliver me from this evil!

RENEE
Dude, its an eye poke.

Sugar had to tag in Morgan who hopped over the ropes, and was rather pleased to see Cassidy.

MORGAN
Gretchen #2 and Gretchen #3

CASSIDY
What the hell did you just say, shockmaster?

MORGAN
Don't worry you're, Gretchen #2

Cassidy charged at Morgan and wound up having to kick out of several roll ups. The spunky Boston babe wanted to keep on fighting, but Number Two tagged herself in, thinking it best she let her boss calm down.

MORGAN
Gretchen #3.

CASSIDY #2
I'm Cassidy #2, in exchange for never revealing my real name to her, Cassidy says she'll allow me to face sit Colin in a morgue.

CASSIDY
I never made that promise, you ass clown!

Morgan really did think of Cassidys as Gretchens, so imagine her shock when Cassidy busted lucha style moves instead of Gretchen's high impact holds. Morgan did counter a rope walk arm wringer by trying for a Shock & Awe-

MELISSA
Whoooo hooooo, its over!

But Number Two hit a sliced bread into a reverse x-factor!

"YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!"

RENEE
Postcards From The Edge!

AL HOUD
Melissa, now is our moment.

PHECDA
Let us snap Number Two into numerous pieces.

RENEE
Control your lackeys!

MELISSA
They ain't lackeys, they're band security.

RENEE
But you just said...nevermind.

Morgan rolled out to tag in the Hotties Champion, who was more then ready to show the world her stuff...but her shoe was untied so she had to fix that.

CASSIDY
Oh, what fresh hell is this.

Shoe tied, Sugar tried to show off with a dropkick, but Number Two blocked it then rolled her up in a La Magistral! Sugar popped out the pin and hammered Number Two with an array of knees to the stomach. But when she tried for a leaping stunner, Number Two countered with a back suplex into a face crusher!

RENEE
Our, "general manager", Glass Juliet, has the beat the clock challenge that Sugar will be paying a lot of attention to next week. December versus Maggie, and Reagan Versus Annagret.

MELISSA
But she's got all her focus on helping me out this jam.

RENEE
A jam you put yourself in!

The tag was made to Cassidy numero uno, and the little blond went up top and tried for Colin's shooting star press known as the Pennant Race! But Sugar rolled out the way, and thanked the good lord she did. She then grounded Cassidy with a half crab but Cassidy was able to make the ropes! Not wanting to deal with a resurgent Cassidy, Sugar hurriedly slapped hands with Morgan.

JIVIN JR
Don't do it, Morgan! Don't do it! Think of your family!

Morgan drops an elbow.

COACH
I hate that fool.

Morgan grounded down Cassidy, wearing her out while also teasing her at the same time. Thinking, the champ might want the glory, Morgan tagged her back in. All Sugar did was hit a body slam then taunted the whole wide world...

SUGAR
Stay pressed over me losers! I make all ya'll skeezers jealous!

But Cassidy loomed large...er as large as she can loom and hit Sugar with a Soul Sealer german suplex!!!! From there both Hotties crawled to the corner and tagged in their partners.

MELISSA
Come on, come on, don't ya'll let me down!

PHECDA
Now is the time for action.

AL HOUD
Melissa will never be failed!

Al Houd and Phecda got on the ring apron and were ready to interfere but Number Two knocked their heads together!

"YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

MELISSA
Dag nam it!

COACH
Language, Melissa!

Morgan tries to take advantage of Number Two and pulls onto her shoulders to try and hit Shock and Awe!

RENEE
Number Two is in trouble!

But Number Two comes down the back and hits an inverted ddt!

NUMBER TWO
Look, mom, I'm Randy Orton.

CASSIDY
One I don't know who that is, and two I AM NOT YOUR MOM!

Number Two gets taken advantage of again as Sugar blindsides her and stomps!

COACH
Get it in, champ!!

But now Sugar is blindsided by Cassidy and she crashes into the official!

"OOOOOOHHHHHH!"

Cassidy doesn't much care about the ref and starts wailing away on Sugar, the two babes carrying themselves all the way outside. While they're outside, Morgan slides in on FULL CHARGE, crackling with electricity!

ANGEL
Number Two, be careful!

But Number Two doesn't have to worry as GRETCHEN WRIGHT DUMPS WATER ON MORGAN!

"YYYYYEEAAAAAAA!"

ANGEL
Yes!

MELISSA 
No! Heck no!

Morgan is so shocked she can't stop Number Two from hitting a Biotic Crisis for the win!

Winner: The Cassidys, via pinfall

RENEE
What do you think of your SluttyMania opponents, Melissa!

MELISSA
Insert faint 

Hugs abound as all of Delta House along with Angel celebrate the impending tag title match for the Cassidys!

FADE OUT