OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

2017 OAOAST New Year's Spectacular!

Tony149

TV M
L, V, N, SSC

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

A new year and a new opening for the NYS. Now it's a flashy montage of OAOAST Superstars partying in various hot spots on New Year's Eve until cutting live inside the arena as a crystal ball drops to set off the pyro and ballyhoo!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M

2017 OAOAST NEW YEAR'S SPECTACULAR!

We pan around the sold out crowd before swooping over to Renee and Da Coach at Sofa Central, both dressed to kill. 

RENEE
Happy New Year! 

Coach blows a NOISEMAKER.

RENEE
We are a little over a couple weeks away from Anglepalooza, where Tyler Bryant will defend his OAOAST World Championship against Blaine Cayley!

COACH
But tonight they'll be on opposite sides of the ring in our main event, a tag bout with Tyler Bryant and THE FLEX vs. Blaine Cayley and Spencer Reiger!

RENEE
A match that Tyler Bryant initially refused to participate in unless Blaine Cayley publicly declared when he intended to cash in his Money in the Bank contract.

COACH
Can you blame him? Blaine probably had tonight earmarked for a surprise cash-in. 

RENEE
Considering Blaine has now pinned the champ on two separate occasions, I'm certain he isn't losing any sleep no longer having the element of surprise on his side. Although Tyler seems to be awfully concerned, even going so far as placing a bounty on Blaine.

COACH
Pure hearsay.

RENEE
And here I say it's time to kick off the new year!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2c716773199c21fc8184c8f97eb0bdd7/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o5_1280.png

And I never, I never want another
Come back, come back to me, my lover
I never, I never want another
Bring back, bring back, bring back the summer

Bring back, back the summer
Bring back, back the summer

The anthemic and groovy “Bring Back The Summer” seeps into the arena as the fans cheer and prepare themselves for the 2017 Anderson Cup. Behind a blue sheer screen stands a broad shouldered male figure, a busty yet smaller female figure, and a lean one holding a trident. That trident pierces through the screen, tearing it apart, revealing the sexiness of The Doll, the trident powered shouting Tanner Neptune, and the pumped up Marc Bennettt, both men wearing green and blue tights with Marc wearing long pants with stars, and Tanner wearing what almost looks like a wetsuit.

BUFFER
The following is a 2017 Anderson Cup match in the CHIRS CAGE BRACKET! Now making their way to the ring, being accompanied by THE DOLL...”MONEY” MARC BENNETT and “THE LORD OF THE TRIDENT” TANNNNERRRR NEEEEPPTTTTUNNNE!

“YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Tanner and The Doll saw something at the last TMW Ascension when Marc Bennett took down Agent Augeur and asked him to start teaming with Tanner. Marc leaped at the opportunity-

COACH
And put his dumbass on the road where Leon Rodez and Teddy Buckworth are driving down. These dudes is food for Leon and Mister Buckworth. Food! To borrow a line from The XFL, Leon and Teddy are gonna EAT!

The Doll positions herself on the ring apron smiling and pointing at their charges who stand on the turnbuckles pumping both the crowd and themselves up. 

Today I'm dirty
And I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt
Today I'm dirty
And I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt

We are the nobodies
Wanna be somebodies
When we're dead
They'll know just who we are
We are the nobodies
Wanna be somebodies
When we're dead
They'll know just who we are

As Maiyrlin Manson's The Nobodies booms and shreds into the arena purple and red lights splash across a crowd that's filled with rage spewing denizens. Inside the ring, Tanner and Marc nod to each other to express their unified resolve. And they'll need all of that as Leon Rodez and Teddy Buckworth enter as if they've parted the Red Sea. Attired in studded black leather pants, Leon limbers up, cracking his neck and upper cutting the air, while Buckowrth, wearing green tights decorated with decaying dollar signs, raises an imaginary glass to his in ring foes. Behind the, both stands a wine swigging Maggie Nerdly.

BUFFER
And their opponents, being accompanied by MAGGIE NERDLY, they are THE DEVIL INSIDE LEON  RODEZ and THE BILLION DOLLAR VAMPIRE TEDDY BUCKWORTH......THR MENAGERIE!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Coach, imagine if Tanner and Marc manage to beat these two former world champions.

COACH
You asking me to imagine the impossible. These niggas got no chance in hell, word to Vinny Mac.

Buckworth bows to his foes in the ring, while Leon bounces on his heels, working himself up while also scowling and snarling at his foes.

DING DING DING

Marc Bennett daps up Tanner and takes the start for his team to respectful cheers from the fans and wild nerves in his body.

RENEE
Wow! Marc Benett starting his first main roster match against...

Teddy Buckworth. Gentlemen. Vampire. Smirking badass.

COACH
Man, you shoulda stayed in them down south indies, Marc. Forget TMW, forget OAOAST.

Marc may be a mass of anxiety at this point, but he still extends the hand to Buckworth.

BUCKWORTH
Ah, it would seem sportsmanship has yet to die off. In that case, please accept my humble welcome to the main roster.

LARIAT BY BUCKWORTH!!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

BUCKWORTH
Did you honestly think I would shake your hand, Mister Bennett? While you were scrapping together the pennies to train at wrestling school, I was spending millions to run the best this industry had to offer out of this company.

PUNT TO THE STOMACH BY BUCKWORTH!

BUCKWORTH
AngleSault, Malibu, Odin, Tha Puerto Rican, these are men who have cowered in the mere face of my gaze, and yet you think you are fit to stand against me?

ANOTHER PUNT TO THE RIBS!

BUCKWORTH
Quite frankly I am insulted. I demand Sophie find myself and my partner more suitable foes.

Buckworth has the audacity to just turn his back on Bennett and wait for him to leave the ring. But of course the Austin native doesn't as he dropkicks Buckworth in the back. This pushes Ted into the ropes and when he comes back Bennett decks him with a lariat!

BENNETT
YEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Buckworth rises, adjusting his jaw and visibly annoyed. His foe doesn't proceed with caution and instead swings behind him to capture a rear waistlock. From there he throws him to the mat with an amateur style takedown then shoots to his front for a facelock. Such a hold doesn't last long as Buckworth powers out of the hold with ease.

COACH
There's two male vampires in TMW, Fabian and Tristan Nystrom and Marc here never faced either. This is his first taste of the supernatural.

Buckworth stalks about the ring then comes back to engage his younger foe in a lockup. A lockup he wins by trapping him into a side headlock. Soon enough, though, the Miami Beach native is shot into the ropes and bounced back into a second dropkick! Annoyed and displeased, Buckworth glares at Bennett as he tags in Leon.

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
From The Billion Dollar Vampire to The Devil Inside!

Leon hops over the ropes with a scowl on his face and goes right after Marc with a lariat. The blow gets ducked and Tanner and The Doll watch with excitement as Marc lights up Leon with forearms and punches. After connecting with double digits of those blows, Marc throws Leon down with a bodyslam then hits the ropes to return with a leaping elbow drop!

RENEE
He's moving with so much energy.

COACH
Got that adrenaline pumping, matches don't get much bigger.

RENEE
Yeah, for sure. Can you imagine making your debut against Leon Rodez and Teddy Buckworth.

Leon is sent into the corner by his foe, but forces him to eat a raised boot when he makes a charge. Scowling like always, The Devil Inside bounces off the ropes and brings Bennett down with a face crusher. After that he just pummels him stomps then raises his fist into the air...

“LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS!”

MAGGIE
Keep your traps shut!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Maggie doesn't have the patience to deal with the crowd so goes back to drinking her wine. In the meantime, Leon whips his rival to the ropes, but there a blind tag is made by Tanner Neptune! The Lord of the Trident thunders into the ring with a springboard dropkick then clears out the way as his partner hits a senton! After that a cover is made and referee Brian Knobbs counts the fall..

ONE!

An easy kickout!

Leon gets to his feet under his own power, and endures several knife edge chops with no trouble. He snarls as he grabs onto Tanner and launches him into the ropes. He does telegraph a backdrop and that allows Tanner to backflip over him. The Palm Beach native then grabs a rear waistlock and runs Leon into the ropes before pulling down with a rollup...

ONE!

Another kickout!

This time both men get to their feet at the same time and Leon smashes Tanner with a knee to the midsection. Doubled over in pain, Tanner can't stop Leon from throwing him shoulder first into the ring posts!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

LEON
Fuck off.

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Leon manages to ignore the crowd as he chokes Tanner on the ropes. He invites Maggie to spray him with a mist of wine...

MAGGIE
And waste this shit? No way.

That settles that and Leon pulls Tanner away to the center of the ring, trapping him inside a front facelock. But the hold is broken as Tanner shows a stunning amount of strength and punches his way free. Eager to go on the attack, young Neptune grabs hold of Leon's head and attempts to strike him with a sliced bread. This move goes disastrous for Tanner as Leon shifts course and powers him into the mat with a brutal blue thunder bomb! Not pleased with this move or anything at all, Leon spits in the direction of the hard camera.

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Nasty! Nasty man!

Tanner is dragged into The Menagerie corner where the tag is passed to Teddy Buckworth. Leon holds Tanner across his knee, which is all Buckworth needs to bounce off the ropes and kick him in the face!

THE DOLL
My Tan-Tan!

A cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

“LET'S GO TANNER! LET'S GO TANNER! LET'S GO TANNER!”

Buckworth doesn't give a damn who the crowd is cheering for as he leans against the ringposts and waves Tanner on. Come Tanner does, which isn't exactly smart as Buckworth rushes forward and smashes him a high knee!

RENEE
House of the Rising Knee!

The Doll is rightly worried about Tan-Tan's pretty face, but its his back that's now in trouble as Buckworth drives him down with a pendulum backbreaker, and after that proceeds to stretch him out much to the fans dismay. That was quite the run on sentence!

Still displaying admirable fighting spirit, Tanner bashes his vampire foe with punches and succeeds in winning his freedom. He puts it to good use by smashing Buckworth with forearms and chops, until he has to duck a lariat from the Miami Beach native. The other Floridan then hooks in a sleeper hold but isn't so foolish to think he can submit a vampire and instead throws him down with a sleeper slam!

“YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Sun Burn!

Buckworth is whipped into the exact wrong corner and hit with a running dropkick right to the face! As he struggles to deal with that Tanner and his new ally exchange tags. The young pair then shoot Buckworth into the ropes and hit him with a double flapjack on his return! Once Tanner departs the ring, Bennett hooks the legs for a count...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Tanner points to the ringposts and gets an encouraging cheer from the fans as well as The Doll. Motivated by this support, Tanner leaps onto the posts full of energy and the drive to win. All that does him no good as Buckworth simply sweeps out his legs and forces him to suffer through an agonizing neck first crash into the mats!

BUCKWORTH
You'll forgive me if I haven't time for circus tricks. Dinner reservations are in an hour, and I need time to clean myself up. 

Such a dismissive attitude gets Tanner fired up despite his neck pain and he takes aim with a wild haymaker. So wild that Teddy need not do much to dodge it in all his amusement. Having lost his advantage, Tanner is spun around in Buckworth's Silver like Angle Slam effort. But the advantage returns to the youngster as he rolls out the hold. He then leaps at Buckworth for a hurricanrana effort, but his good fortune runs out as the former world champion destroys him with a sitout powerbomb! 

The cover is scored....

ONE!

TWO!

Tanner brings the shoulder up!

Again Buckworth casually turns his back on his foe, this time to tag his partner in misery, who again is not warmly welcomed by the fans...

“LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS! LEON SUCKS!”

Now inside the ring, Leon pulls Tanner upright, but then for no other reason that he can pie faces him to the mat. When Tanner tries to get back up the supernaturally fast Rodez lacerates him with a sliding lariat!

LEON
Let's go Tanner!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!

LEON
What now, Tanner? That pretty girl is gonna leave you one day for the fast talker with the better car, these idiots will cheer a new guy who does more flips than you, that partner of yours will hold you down every chance he gets and one day you'll wake up and you'll be in your thirties and you'll be me.

These so called sage words are not welcome in the main of one Tanner Neptune and he comes swinging!

RENEE
Tanner is showing much more fight than Leon has shown in the last eight years!

Tanner swings for the fences with a lariat, but Leon uses his vampire agility block this attack and almost cracks Tanner's jaw with a foot DDT!

RENEE
Soul Destroyer!

A cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! TANNER WITH THE KICKOUT!

"YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAA!

The Doll is clapping her hands for her man while Leon is looking down at him with disgust. Enough disgust that he just pitches him over the ropes, and washes his hands of him with a tag to Ted.

BUCKWORTH
Now, Tanner, Marc, if you are lucky you will be like Leon, widely regarded as the best at his craft. But if fate is cruel to you, you shall be like me, soul crushed by crueler friends.

Teddy looks at Tanner with pitying eyes, but shows no actual pity as he tosses Tanner into the guardrail! As Tanner groans in pain, Maggie decided to pour one out for him.

COACH
She wasted wine. You know this cat is done.

The popular face is shoved back into the ring by Buckworth, who casually follows him inside. The area is buzzing as fans and partner alike make it their mission to keep Tanner going. Going does Tanner desperately working his way up to trade forearms with his foe. But you can't out hit a vampire, and Teddy doesn't meet much problems in lifting Tanner into a back suplex set up. That's not the end result, though. The end result is a spinout powerbomb that seems to shatter Tanner's spine!

RENEE
My notes say that's called Valley of Hinnom which is the place where hell fire burns for eternity.

COACH
Vampires love their poetic names.

Knobbs drops down for the pivotal cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

AGAIN TAN-TAN ESCAPES THE FALL!

"YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAA"

BENNETT
You're still in this, Tanner!

BUCKWORTH
How quaint a sentiment. I use to say similar things to Christian. Tell me, gentlemen, do you see that particular friend by my side these days.

The only friend Teddy has left is given the tag, and this time it's the former world champions who show their double team abilities by making Tanner suffer grievous pain with a double nexkbreaker.

LEON
Is that all, boy? You're going to let your partner down? Your girl down? Your family down? Yourself down?

Tanner is seething with rage and tries to fight upwards, but Leon shoved him back down with his boot.

LEON
You're no Oscar Friberg, I can tell you that much.

And once again with casual indifference, Leon pitches Tanner over the ropes. But this time the hunger for revenge, the drive to claim glory lands Tanner on his feet.

BUCKWORTH
Now this should be interesting.

Interesting isn't the word for Leon, that word is dizzying as Tanner springboards back into the ring and pulls him down with a rolling prawn hold.  Knowing Leon isn't about to fall so easily, The Lord of the Trident rolls through the hold and unleashes a massive double stomp on Leon's face!

“THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!”

COACH
For once the Galaxy got it right, that was awesome!

Tanner is worn down, painfully suffering and mentally harmed. But his spirits are boosted to live giving strength with the rally cry of Marc Bennett and the fans!

Tanner steels himself and dives forward to tag in Money Marc to a huge pop as Leon reaches backwards and tags in Buckworh.

RENEE
Marc Bennett is ready for action! 

Teddy enters the ring so casually you'd think he was stepping out the cart to make his put. Buts s driver he gets courtesy of a Bennettt over the shoulder piledriver!

RENEE
Money Marc calls that Cash Rules Everything Around Me, or CREAM for short. Wu-Tang!

COACH
Word to ODB, that neck got wrecked.

It may have but Buckowrth adjusts it to its proper alignment run calmly adjusts his knee pads as well.

BUCKWORTH
Now then, come build your legacy on the sinking foundation that is my name.  

Bennett just scoffs at this and runs in for a lariat that's ducked by the Miami native. But when Buckowrth swings around s lethal superkick smashes him in the jaw! Rather delighted with himself, Money Marc rubs the dollar fingers together,

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEÀAAA!"

Buckworth sees this an affront to his good name and stashes the Austin native onto his shoulders and runs him back first against ring posts. Before that move has any time to register, Money Marc is slung across the ring with s biel throw!

RENEE
Ah, all that power!

Bennett drags hurt bones off the mat and throws a punch at the for who lets it fly harmlessly past. Less harmless is front facelock Buckowrth applies, and all the worse is the gourdbuster into a go 2 sleep!

RENEE
That one is called Pale Horse, like the horsemen of the apocalypse that represents death.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

A cover is made....

ONE

TWO

Tanner makes the save!

THE DOLL
Took long enough

Tanner and he who marks for money pitch Buckworth into the ring ropes then deliver an emphatic double superkick!

COACH
These guys remind of The Global Party Xchange when they first started. I gotta give them those props. They're earning it like GPX did.

But the GPX never had to deal with an actual devil and that's what these young studs get as Leon mows them dine with double lariats! Bennett is knocked quite a bit of distance away, which leaves Tanner to fend for himself. And fend he does, battering Leon into the corner with wild body blows!

RENEE
This is the most intense I've ever seen Tanner!

COACH
Dude pissed like they closed the beach when the waves were good.

Much against his will the former world champ, Rodez is placed atop the buckled by his surging foe.

LEON
You don't want to do this.

Tanner doesn't list ten to Leon's sharp warning and instead leaps onto his shoulders to go for what should be a crowd popping hurriacrana! But instead Leon pushes him back down and damn near drives him through the mat with a powerbomb!

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

LEON
That's why. And this why!

More agony comes pouring on Tanner as The Devil Inside twists him into a Liontamer!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

THE DOLL
No, Tanner! Do a trick and escape!

RENEE
A trick?! He's not David Blaine

Well no tricks are needed as Bennett returns to aid his patner with a mighty superkick that breaks the hold! Pained, Leon rises with his hand on his jaw and his eyes glaring at his foe. Bennett isn't moved to fear and instead grabs Leon and hits a sitout side slam!

RENEE
That's called American Money!

Now its Bennett's turn as he starts to make his way to the ropes. However his journey is ended by a smash to the back from Buckworth's forearms. The three time world champion then pulls Bennett into his clutches in the center of the ring with a front facelock. 

COACH
Yo! Yo! I know what he's gonna do!

And more than just the Coach holler out as The Billion Dollar Vampire executes his first vertical suplex pile driver in years!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

COACH
SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

RENEE
It slew Jesus can it put away Marc Benettt?

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! MONEY MARC WITH THE SHOULDER UP! FUCK JESUS! FUCK CHRISTIANITY!

“YOU BELONG HERE! YOU BELONG HERE! YOU BELONG HERE!” the fans gave Marc his well deserved due.

Marc is brought to his feet, where he can barely acknowledge the kind words of the fans much less fight a match. Luckily for him, Tanner starts bashing Buckworth with chops and forearms, and once down throws him into the ropes. The Miami Beach native wields lariat as he returns, but when Tanner ducks he hits the official!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Tanner hasn't much chance to check on the referee, thanks to being snatched in an inverted facelock by Leon. The Devil Inside hoists him to try a lifting inverted DDT, but Tanner's skills are on point he flips out of the hold. He them shows of a mass of raw power and energy as he hits Leon with a lariat that carries both them out of the ring!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Meanwhile inside the ring, Teddy is a feeling a little famished.

BUCKWORTH
Why, I do believe it is feeding time. Come Marc how might a raw Texan beef cut taste.

THE DOLL
:o

RENEE
Is he gonna bite him?!

Not if COLIN MAGUIRE JR has anything to do with it! The arriving Irish Golden Boy spins Buckworth around and tries to nail him with a Biotic Crisis.

RENEE
Oh! Oh!

However, Colin's one time best friend pushes him away. But in this moment of distraction, Bennett has been given a hell of a gift.  Its one he uses as he hits Teddy with a BUURRRRRNINNNNNNGGG HAMMMMMEERRRRR!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Oh my god! Oh my god Oh my god!

The official returns to life to count the fal...

CROWD
ONE!

RENEE

CROWD
TWO!

RENEE

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and advancing to the Chris Cage Semi-finals...MARC BENNETT and TANNER NEPTUNE!

”YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

RENEE
Oh my god! They're first match as a team, Marc's first match on the main roster and they pull the upset of forever! 

COACH
Yo, I never could have imagined this would be the outcome. Shit is crazy, Renee!

The babyfaces come together with The Doll to engage in a massive group hug with the fans all around them hailing them victors and conquerors, and celebrating this amazing feat with them.

COACH
If someone put money Tanner and Money Marc chances are they can retire now.

Marc, Tanner and The Doll walk up the ramp, wearing the biggest smiles of their lives and enjoying unending love from the fans. And there is indeed plenty of love from the sold out crowd.

RENEE
If that was the first Anderson Cup match, the rest will be crazy!

OAOAST New Year's Spectacular
TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES
Face Sitting Match
NEXT!

OAOAST Hall of Famer Terry Taylor interviewed OAOAST 6-man tag champions THE 3 AMIGOS. They tossed confetti on Terry and the screen, wishing him and everyone watching a Happy New Year. In addition, Chick announced to honor Mariachi and Juicy's heritage, as well as the tradition of trios matches in Mexico, that they petitioned Sophie to rename the 6-man titles to the Trios Championship and she agreed! 

MARIACHI & JUICY
:yahoo:

They also responded to the X.F.L.'s challenge last week on HeldDOWN~! with Chick reminded him the 3 Amigos don't run away from fights and publicly accepted the All X.F.L. Team's challenge, revealed to take place at Anglepalooza. 

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6c1a602fd753d7602aaa2187806d1f82/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o4_1280.png

***Face Sitting Match: Archie Stumplebottm W/Men-U-Pause Vs Jim Cornette W/The Midnight Foxes***

Cornette got to wear a black and blue tracksuit, but Archie was dressed in a pink bonnet and pink New Years baby diaper!!!

CAELDORI
Ewwww, I'll never eat again.

RUBY
Heh good, I don't have to worry about cursing your stomach to keep you thin.

Cornette was also disgusted by Archie and slapped his bonnet off his head and sent it flying to the ground!

HOLLY
You gonna take that (beep)?

ARCHIE
….Yes.

Cornette smirked at this wussified foe and flexed in front of him. Then Poor Archie was shoved on his diaper bottom then proceeded to have his face stepped on by Cornette! There wasn't a thing the young weakling could do about it either.

CAELDORI
Don't mess with our Jimmy! Unless you're ready to go down like we are!

Cornette let Archie go free and paraded around with the bonnet to the fans disgust! Then he even rubbed it on his nuts, which pissed Malaysia off has she had hand sewn it.

COACH
I knew my ass should've stayed at ESPN.

Then Archie got the bonnet crammed in his mouth to further increase his misery and pain.

RUBY
Hehehe stuffed full by Mister Cornette! Lucky boy!

RENEE
Uh, I think that's open for debate.

Cornette was feeling his oats and waved Archie upright, which did come albeit with the nerd bawling like a baby and begging to be able to run backstage and crawl in a closet and die.

MALAYSIA
Damn it, Esmeralda, fight back! Fight back!

Malaysia's words were not listened to as Archie just kept on crying and crying. Cornette busted out the Bionic Elbow to bowl Archie over and send his dominatates into a state of frenzy!

CAEDLORI
Maybe they can build you a bionic submissive because you can't control a real one!

RUBY
Hehehehehehe!

Malyasia was pissed at this and the referee had to calm her down before she started World War 3 over a nigga dressed in a diaper. But while he did that, Cornette road Archie like a donkey!

RENNE
Stop, he has parents!

Archie fell over sobbing and wailing his despair and humliation but his tears were soon muffled as Cornette face sat him to take the win!

Winner: Jim Cornette, via pinfall.

FIRST TITLE MATCH OF 2017
Hotties Tag Action
NEXT!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/7713f3ad38a7eddac258cb42c865c127/tumblr_ojesbrMtcA1rkiw19o1_1280.png

***Hotties Tag Championship, Pretty Young Money © with Morgan subbing for Melissa Vs Cassidy Maguire and Cassidy Number Two W/Angel Msguire

Angel was there to support numero dos and her daughter, which Cassidy was happy about even if she didn't show it. Melissa came along with her backup singer Anastasia, helped by Phecda and Al Houd while also wearing a neck brace.

RENEE 
I thought she was pretending her ankle was hurt.

COACH 
Pretending!?

Melissa decided to sit down at sofa central, but pretty much instantly attacked by Cassidy!

COACH
Man this bitch nuts!

NUMBER TWO
Heh, my mom is on the warpath. Isn't that great grandma?

ANGEL
Number Two I am not....never mind it is great.

Cassidy took Melissa's neck brace into the ring and beat Morgan with it!

MELISSA 
I'm dying! I'm dying! I feel my neck breaking at the seams!

Phecda and Al Hour were in literal tears as they each performed cpr on Melissa.

RENEE
Give me a break!

The official might have let Cassidy slide but she just kept attacking people with the brace, thus forcing a DQ.

Winner: Pretty Young Money, via DQ

Morgan had no complaints about this, but still looking to harm Delta loomed over Cassidy as she was now choking the official for daring to enforce the rules. But her plans went out of control as GRETCHEN WRIGHT arrived with PIERETTTE to pitch Morgan out of the ring and onto the rest of the heels! That meant Delta house stood strong yet again!

GRETCHEN 
A happy new year to all the Galaxy! Please hear the Delta Delta Delta resolutions, to be doting sisters, to be helpful daughters, to be passionate lovers, and to be hell in pink skirts and white heels to all our enemies, many of which are gathered outside in what I say is a fine impression of the dumpster fire we may all one day throw you in! 

The Lethal Rumble 
ANGLEPALOOZA
Plus Tyler vs. Blaine for the OAOAST Championship
LATER THIS MONTH!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6d57d758f0ca01208c9bd3d93500f1a8/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o1_1280.png

***United States Title: Lord Alearys Chance The Exile © W/Ser Felix Strutter Vs Ivar The Cunning ***

RENEE
I don't know what AC is thinking, messing with two thousand year old vampires. But in his anger with Tristan Nystrom he has angered Tristan's mentor, the first vampire to walk this earth, Ivar The Cunning.

AC realized he made a mistake and hailed as soon as the bell rung! The fans were annoyed and cheered Ivar as he ran after the champ. Ser Felix took one for the team as Ivar ran him down with a shoulder tackle. But the AC leapt into action, hitting the challenger with a suicide dive!

COACH
The Kingdom's plan just came together.

As Ser Felix tried to recover, AC worked over Ivar's neck inside the ring. But he didn't accomplish much as Ivar fought past his offense and knocked him over the ropes with a lariat! But when Ivar tried to follow him, Lorr AC low blowed him with the middle ropes. As Ivar groaned in pain, AC began removing the monitors on the French desk!

RENEE
What are you doing, you nut?

LORD AC
I resent the fact that my can do attitude and good spirit gets me labeled as a nut.

Lord AC had no more time to be offended as Ivar hit him with a forearm to the back then give him a snap suplex into one of the monitors!

RENEE
I hope you resented that!

Inside the ring, Ivar went off the second turnbuckle with a knee drop and got a two count off that. the Dutchman then took a shot at King Landon with a go2sleep, but the champion landed on his feet and away from the attack. The California native then hit a swingout neckbreaker to frustrate the fans!

RENEE
Breaking Wheel!

COACH
Don't you ever mess with the king, boy!

Lord AC held his foe in a reverse chinlock, but Ivar had little trouble escaping. On his feet he bashed his foe with punches and then set him atop the ring posts. But when Ivar climbed up with him, he got fishhooked!

RENEE
Oh my god. That's awful!

Ivar fell back down to earth on his butt, and Lord AC tried for a moonsault. However, he missed it and was gathered up to get hit with a  G2S!

RENEE
it's the young lord's bedtime!

Not quite as AC got his foot on the ropes at the last possible moment!

Ivar decided to show off and held AC up for thirty seconds for a vertical suplex effort. But during that time Ser Felix recovered and yanked out Ivar's legs to trip him up! Lord AC landed atop Ivar, and Felix reached into the ring without the referee seeing to hold Ivar and AC down for the three!

Winner: Lord AC The Exile, via pinfall

Post-match AC was giddy and celebrated happily with Ser Felix.

RENEE
Yeah, you had it under control the whole time.

Backstage, we see the men in tonight's main event tag bout getting ready in their respective dressing rooms. OAOAST World Champion Tyler Bryant, THE FLEX and Lorelei DeCenzo very relaxed, while Blaine Cayley and Spencer Reiger lace their boots/tape up as Samantha Cayley (doing her makeup) and Gloss Angieacola chat in the background. 

* THWACK *

Suddenly the door kicks open in Blaine/Spencer's dressing room and they find themselves under attack from RICO DE JANEIRO and REMY BRAZIL!

RENEE
Southern Immortality looking to collect the bounty on the head of Blaine Cayley!

COACH
They could repay Deirdre and have enough to pocket for themselves, as well! 

PETE-O is also present, but he'd rather shield Sammi from the action while snapping UPSKIRT pics with his phone! 

Meanwhile, Gloss is PISSED, screaming "You stupid, stupid boys!" She smacks the shit outta Pete as Blaine and Spencer gain the upper hand on Southern Immortality just in time for OAOAST officials to storm in and restore order.

DEM BUMS and EUPHORIA join OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood at the world famous backstage interview lounge. Euphoria wrapped around Tony T like a snake. He wants some sugar but she'd rather play with her new PEARL NECKLACE instead.

Watching everything is Vinny Valentine, embarrassed as can be for a couple reasons. One of them is Tony T's new look.

HuLvPIY.jpg

SARA JEAN
Oh my god! Who visited you on Christmas -- Santa or Waldo?

TONY
:huh: 

EUPHORIA 
Aw, don't listen to her T-Money. You've got me in a state of... euphoria... hehehe *squeezes Tony's butt cheeks* ... and that's all that really matters. *moans*

TONY T
HiSoPAM.jpg

Vinny carried on the interview as TT and Euphoria felt each other up in the background. Basically TT has found a new lease on life after it turned out his secret admirer was real and that Dem Bums are ready to make that climb up the tag ladder.

DEM BUMS vs. C02
1st Round Anderson Cup Match
NEXT!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/fed1551be6c95297d4a67a56dc331d9b/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o3_1280.png

*** 2017 Anderson Cup, 1st Round: Dem Bums w/ Euphoria vs. C02 ***

Pre-match the OAOAST Galaxy popped as PAPA DUNCAN was shown sitting ringside. He received loved from his granddaughters C02 and his buddies Dem Bums. Euphoria, who rode Tony T piggyback, HISSED at our former elected official. 

RENEE
I know they say women love a man in uniform, but--

COACH
Tony T rapes and kills that fantasy. Couldn't agree more!

RENEE
I was gonna say the only thing Tony T and a sailor have in common is a potty mouth. 

Jade's rump catches the eye of Tony T.

TONY T
d8einc3.jpg

EUPHORIA 
Whoa mama! 

JADE

Euphoria has fun with Jade. Too much fun!

WlKDIab.jpg

EUPHORIA 
That's an ass I'd like to hammer.

1UShD8R.jpg

TONY T
HiSoPAM.jpg

Jade blushes. 

JADE
You guys are hilarious! No wonder fate brought you together. 
(to Euphoria)
Where'd you find the hammer? 

EUPHORIA 
Where else, silly -- the junk in your trunk!

JADE

MAYA
Hey! Only I get to poke my big sis. And I do mean BIG! 

EUPHORIA 
Oh yeah?

MAYA
Yeah.

Euphoria pokes Jade's belly.

JADE
Hoo-hoo!

Maya grabs Jade and...

FxtQdno.jpg

COACH
I don't know how one thing led to the other, but me likely!

Jade fans herself.

MAYA
Ha-- AAH!

Tony T surprises Maya with a roll-up for a nearfall! 

RENEE
What a way that would've been to win and lose! 

Maya gets up pissed and starts chopping the shit outta Tony T. He decides to let Vinny take the beating and quickly tags out. Vinny fairs slightly better and by that I mean he at least puts up a fight! 

It all came down to Tony T and Jade, though. Closing stretch saw Tony T hit Jade with Thesz press, he couldn't do the face humping that usually follows because Jade's boobs were too big! So when TT tried to climb over the top of her jugs Jade swung her legs forward and hooked his arms, taking him down in pinning domination for the W.

Winners: C02, via pinfall. 

RENEE
C02 advance following one of the strangest matches in Anderson Cup history!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/111157f6b924f6985a813cfff03d8022/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o2_1280.png

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

“Something Bad” twangs and rolls into an arena that's lit up by swirling purple lights, and lollipops on the stage. Not edible though! And arriving to this sugary scene is the kiss stealin, cooties avoidn, daughter of a gun, Sugar Belleflair! Little Suge twirls around in her green Flair robe before strutting to the ring with confidence she doesn't really deserve. 

BUFFER
The following is a HOTTIES TITLE match scheduled for one fall, now making her way to the ring from Lexington, Kentucky, she represents PRETTY YOUNG MONEY....” THE NATURE GIRL“ SUGAR BELLEFLAIIRRRRR!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Sometimes when you won't shut up you can get things done, because the only reason Sugar has a title shot against Annagret is because she kept whining about it. Over and over and over again. On every show we have. On every social media platform there is. She even wrote a letter to the editor for her middle school newspaper!

COACH
Sophie needs guidance sometimes. We've seen that a lot since November of 2016. Thankfully she has people like Sugar and Lorelei to help her.

Sugar hands over her robe and for some reason gives dry cleaning instructions like that's actually gonna get done!

Hey, hey

I let you walk all over me, me

You know that I’m a little tease, tease

But I wanna play there please, please

You know you know you know I’m crazy

I just wanna be your baby

You can fuck me and then play me

You love and you can hate me

Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me

Try me because I said so

Struck me within my ego

I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know?

(Don’t tell me what’s your deal)

Come get it now or never

I’ll let you do whatever

I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl

(1-2-3-4)

“Bad Girl” by Avril Lavigne  drives into the arena with cheering fans enjoying the sounds the green laser light shows and the handsome hunks who stand naked on stage, carrying Annagret's banners. Right in the middle of these studs, emerges the Hotties Champion, who tosses a smirk to the camera and makes her title “wave” at Sugar before heading to the ring...

tumblr_ojc5wiJtuw1rkiw19o1_250.gif

RENEE
Legs, legs, legs! Annagret is rolling into this title match, she hasn't taken a loss since Slutty Mania 2, almost a full year of winning.

Annagret breezes into the ring with all the confidence you'd expect of someone who is riding a hot streak to end all hot streaks. And who is pretty damn hot hersekf!

DING DING DING

Sugar struts up to Annagret, who doesn't take her very seriously, but maybe she should as Sugar thumbs her in the eye!

RENEE
Hey!

SUGAR
Hhahahahaha, sucker! Sucker!

But the only sucker is Sugar who gets cursed with a biiiiiiig body slam! Pained, The Nature Girl rolls out of the ring where she hears it from the fans.

“SUGAR HAS COOTIES! SUGAR HAS COOTIES! SUGAR HAS COOTIES!”

SUGAR
My pee came up clean!

But the more pressing matter is Annagret who descends upon her with a twisting plancha, that sends the Hotties tumbling and rolling and Annagret get a face full of Nature Girl!

tumblr_oj88be3mkn1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

ANNAGRET
Oh-em-gee, cooties!

SUGAR
Why you little!

Sugar hurries off Annagret and tries to take a swing at her, but the shot is ducked and Annagret winds up tossing the challenger back into the ring. Steaming over the cooties insult, Sugar hits the ropes but when she returns she gets rocked by Annagret's big boot!

COACH
Big boot from Coach's biggest fan!

RENEE
The crazy thing is she is your biggest fan.

A cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

A shoulder up!

Sugar is whipped into the ropes, but hooks onto the cables to prevent a return. Annagret has to give chase and when she comes along, The Nature Girl hits her with a dropkick! Annagret rolls over in pain, and Sugar already wants to try a Figure Four. But she can't even whoo before Annagret pushes her back. This time when she hits the ropes they do spit her back and Annagret muscles her to the mat with a side belly to belly!

A cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Again a kickout!

Sugar crawls into the corner and starts yelling out the rules of the match...

SUGAR
CLEAN BREAK! CLEEEAAAAN BREEEEAAAAAK!

Annagret sighs and gives Sugar her clean break, but also turns her back on her. And that's when Sugar runs forward and chop blocks her!

COACH
Don't ever trust a Flair!

SUGAR
Whoooooooo, you're the one with cooties! Asgardian cooties!

ANNAGRET
annagret9whatever2.gif

RENEE
The maturity level of this match is very high. 

Sugar stomps away at the champion then forces her off the mat and whips her into the corner. But sadly for Sugar, Annagret shrugs off the corner impact and returns to hammer her little foe with a lariat! The Nature girl is seeing stars and can barely stand. But she doesn't have to be up for long as Annagret bounces off the ropes and clobbers her with a scissors kick!

RENEE
Widows Wail!

ANNAGRET
Boss moves, basic bitch!
tumblr_oj894fFL651rkiw19o1_250.gif

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Sugar rolls back to the corner, but this time Annagret isn't giving her a clean break! So Sugar has to duck through the ropes and pray the referee does his job.

SUGAR
SAAAAVVEEE MEEEEEEE!

Referee Earl Hebner does get in Annagret's way, which is just what Sugar needed as she comes forward and bashes Annagret with a punch to the face!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The Nature Girl snorts at the crowd then leaps up to hit Annagret with a jumping stunner!

RENEE
Starburst!

Annagret doesn't go down and instead recoils from the pain. Still Sugar is on her and school girls her! But before a pin can be counted, Annagret rolls through and pops up to lash Sugar with a superkick!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Sugar is in bad shape as she's pulled on Annagret's shoulders. There's nothing she can do except brace herself, which actually doesn't do much as The Anarchic Angel rocks her with a death valley driver!

ANNAGRET
Split it out
(onto Sugar)
tumblr_oj89dt7NOC1vf94jko1_400.gif

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Sugar is then pinned by the champion....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout before the three!

COACH
Let's go make this a Suge night!

RENEE
I think she'd settle for a Flo Rida night at this point.

Sugar beats back Annagret with a pair of elbows, giving her a moment to breathe and plan new attacks. Once that moment is up, Sugar rushes into a wheel barrow position, which Annagret thinks she can turn into a suplex. But Sugar has the last laugh here as she hits a bulldog that leaves Annagret stunned. Annagret is weakened long enough for Sugar to position herself on the second turnbuckle, and when the champion rises, she throws herself into with a crossbody that leads into a lateral press...

ONE!

An easy kickout by Annagret!

Despite the ease in which Annagret kicked out, Sugar is feeling herself tonight! She tries to rally the crowd behind her, but that doesn't work, so she just has to settle for hitting a tornado DDT! Once more, Sugar goes to the second rope and is able to execute another big move with a double kneedrop!

SUGAR
You wish your girlfriend looked like this, huh losers?
tumblr_oj89mdKTLO1rkiw19o1_250.gif

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
They know its true.

Sugar muscles Annagret off the mat and seeks out a Northern lights suplex. This is a rare hold for Sugar and she doesn't even get to finish it as Annagret breaks free of her bonds. Paniced, Sugar whips Annagret away and then tries to come off the ropes herself. But Annagret is the main winner here as she wallops the challenger with a leg lariat! Sugar goes limp on the ground and this allows Annagret to leap onto the top rope.

RENEE
Nice camel toe, Annagret!

The camera man takes a lingering look at just that before Annagret flies off and hits a perfect leg drop on her luckless challenger!

ANNAGRET
First NYS, then AnglePalooza, then SluttyMania in Brazil..ALL THAT BLACK BRAZILLIAN COCK IS MIIINEEE! MWWWHHAHAHAAA!
tumblr_oj8a5pEmpG1rkiw19o1_500.gif

RENEE
Such enthusiasm for the people, they might want to elect her president before she leaves.

COACH
She'd make Bill Clinton look like a Pope.

Sugar pulls herself up by the ropes and fends Annagret off with a pair of boots to the stomach. Face red with anger that she hasn't won yet, Sugar lights Annagret up with a trio of knife edge chops. But now its Annagret's turn to get mad and she quite literally throws Sugar into a corner by her dark hair.

SUGAR
Owwwwie!

Thankfully Sugar lands on her butt and that's the only thing that allows her to roll onto the rope when Annagret comes in for a charge. The busty goddess smacks into the posts and staggers back, which allows Sugar to surprise everyone by slingshotting in with a cutter!

COACH
Get 'er, Suge!

RENEE
You're rooting against your number one fan?

COACH
I already be getting ass from her, I want Sugar to throw that pussy on a nigga too.

RENEE
Pig!

Sugar is feeling herself, and straps an imaginary title around her waste, doing little to please the fans. But they are pleased to see Annagret use a knife edge chop to back Sugar away. However, little Sugar won't be stopped that easily and comes right back only to get slugged in the jaw. Now she's super pissed and runs at Annagret with a flying forearm! Yet the move gets countered as Annagret turns around, catches her arm in midair and hooks the other one on the way down for a backslide!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

A kickout!

COACH
Yo, that shit was ill!

Sugar is rightly worried after enduring such a counter and wants to make an escape. But she starts to step through the ropes, Annagret snatches her inside a rear waistlock.

SUGAR
Lemme go!

ANNAGRET
You got it.

Annagret throws Sugar backwards and folds her up with a German suplex!

RENEE
Be careful what you wish for.

Sugar unfolds herself but has to duck a low flying big boot from Annagret right after that. She breathes heavy at the near hit, then hurries into a corner to go for her beloved clean break. But Annagret isn't playing that game anymore and rushes in to monkeyflip her to the center of the ring! And once again does Sugar want to escape, but Annagret holds onto her ankle to prevent this from happening. Sugar rises in distraught, but lucky for her Annagret has gotten too comfortable and Sugar is able to connect with an enziguri!

SUGAR
Whooooo~! I know ya'll gonna name yer New Years Babies after me, but they better not be no ugly babies, I'll tell ya that right now. I don't want no ugly kids with my name!

RENEE
She has a lot of nerve for someone who was getting their butt beat ten seconds ago.

Sugar sizes up Annagret, waiting for her to get to a kneeling position, and once she does the despised challenger hits her finisher, a front flip cutter!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” 

RENEE
Sugar Snap!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Annagret kicksout before the three!

SUGAR
That's...that's....IMPOSSIBLE! Waaaaaahhhhhhhh! Waaaaaahhhhh! No fair! Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!

RENEE
Disgraceful.

Sugar starts stomping about the ring, her tantrum getting even worse to the point people start feeling embarrassed for her. Not Annagret though who lifts her up on her shoulders.... 

SUGAR
I hate piggyback rides!

and powers her to the mat with an electric chair drop!

RENEE
The Great Tower!

A cover...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

A kickout!

Annagret calls for the end and the arrival of her styles clash finisher. It all goes well as Sugar is sucked into the standing headscissors. But then things go awry as the challenger uses her agility to shift up like she's getting powerbombed then flip out the hold!

RENEE
She countered Wicked Whisper!

Sugar shoves Annagret backward...right into Hebner as was her plan! Hebner falls to the ground, and Annagret staggers just enough, just enough that Sugar is able to yank her into a small package!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

KICKOUT???!@@

NO TOO LATE!!!

DING DING DING

RENEE
Oh no!

COACH
Oh WHOOOOOOOO~!

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall and NEW OAOAST HOTTIES CHAMPION....SUGAR BELLEFLAIIRRRRRR!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

SUGAR
Yeah, that's right, go on and whoo!

RENEE
Not what they're doing!

Annagret ain't for this bullshit and smashes Sugar with a lariat the second the Kentucky native gets her belt!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Yo~!

Seeing murderous red, the Asgardian pitches Sugar out of the ring and jumps over the ropes after her! 

RENEE
Annagret, clam down!

Sugar is hoping she will as she crawls away in panic, but Annagret is just getting even mader. The former champion pushes the current onto the announce desk and starts wailing away with punches!

RENEE
Annagret! Annagret! 

While Renee can't through to Annagret, her fellow Sunray DECEMBER BELLE is able to hold her off from destroying her couisn. Annagret for the moment seems like she's going to go through December, but the sweetness of the brunette halts these plans and she instead backs away, moving up the ramp with a scowl trained on Sugar.

COACH
There you go, December, be the Arn to Sugar's Ric, that's the way it was, the way it should always be!

TAG TITLE MATCH
Monsters Ink challenge Baron Windels & Mr. Dick
NEXT!

tumblr_ojesfsem9E1rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** Tag Title: Monsters Ink (Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo) vs. Mr. Dick & Baron Windels © ***

Mr. Dick was in no mood to mingle with the OAOAST Galaxy, brushing off fans wanting to high five or touch him, although he quickly did a 180 attitude wise the second partner Baron Windels turned around. 

MISTER DICK 
You get a high five! You get a high five! Everybody gets a high five! 

Once BW looked away MD dropped the act and wiped his hands on the referee's shirt! 

RENEE
Happy New Year to you to. Dick. 

Speaking of hands, Deuce was eager to get his on MD who delivered a crotch chop and let BW start for their team instead. 

DEUCE
:angry: 

COACH
After Deuce's comments last week I don't think anybody blames Dick for being a little hesitant. 

No longer sporting a brace/cast on his hand from an injury sustained at the 2016 OAOAST Halloween Spectacular, BW found himself overpowered early. Few people on the roster capable of matching Deuce's strength. So BW relied on a quick strike attack which proved to be successful against Monsters Ink, but Jumbo caught the Lone Star Gunslinger midair attempting a crossbody block and planted him into the mat. 

JUMBO
(devil horns gesture)
MOO!

As Jumbo shot off the ropes looking to deliver his XL Splash, MD stepped inside and knocked the big man out to the floor courtesy of a...

* TWHACK *

... STIFF KICK! 

RENEE
You could hear that one all the way up in the cheap seats! 

Rather than exit immediately MD crotch chopped Jumbo and sucker (discus) punched Deuce! 

COACH
Dick with THE FACIAL~! 

Embarrassed and angry, Deuce finally got his hands on MD, firing off a series of punishing forearm smashes and a brain rattling head butt. Jumbo returned to action and things got hot thanks to a Monsters Ink double HIGH baaaaack body drop. 

Bszlb3v.jpg

COACH
DAYUM~!

As Monsters Ink proceed to trash talk MD, they completely missed BW climb the ropes and got taken down by a flying lariat! While MD shook off the cobwebs BW fought off both Monsters. Then MD decided desperate times call for desperate measures, so he CRAWLED over to the timekeepers table to grab one of the OAOAST TAG BELTS.

RENEE
Uh-oh.

Suddenly a ROAR.

The reason: an appearance by NED BLANCHARD!

COACH
Make that double uh-oh.

Ned surprises MD, snatching the title away...

MISTER DICK

... and BLASTS him!

The OAOAST Galaxy pops as MD falls straight back mid-ring. Deuce, who caught the whole incident, cracks a smile and ascends to the top while Jumbo backdrops BW over the top rope to the arena floor. But what Deuce saw BW didn't, so he yanks Jumbo outside to continue their fight. 

COACH
I hope they reinforced the ring, cuz we're about to see a big man fly!

Deuce squashes MD like a bug with his top rope diving head butt dubbed the FLAME BROILED WHOPPER for the 1-2-3.

Winners: Monsters Ink, via pinfall. New champions.

The sound of the bell grabs BW's attention and that's when he sees Cobra Strike tag partner Ned flipping MD off as he walks back up the ramp. All BW can do is shake his head until finally...

BARON
NOOOOOOOO!

http://68.media.tumblr.com/e52da0b8a781e545393a47a16ba059be/tumblr_ojes2sPvUJ1rkiw19o6_1280.png

*** OAOAST World Champion Tyler Bryant & THE FLEX w/ Lorelei DeCenzo vs. Blaine Cayley & Spencer Reiger w/ Samantha Cayley & Gloss Angieacola ***

Our main event produced fireworks right at away as Blaine (the man who challenges Tyler later this month at Anglepalooza for the World Title) and Spencer got jumped entering the ring. 

RENEE
It's not the first time Blaine and Spencer have been attacked tonight... and I doubt it'll be the last either. Not as long as the bounty remains out on Blaine Cayley. 

The guys fought back, only to see Gloss EJECTED for grabbing hold of Flex's leg during the melee. 

GLOSS & SAMMI

COACH
Well that was blatant. I don't get why Gloss is surprised she got tossed. 

Gloss throws her arms up in disbelief and exits, to Lorelei's delight. 

LORELEI
Buh-bye! 

Once the action resumed Tyler and Flex managed to isolate Spencer and worked him over until Blaine finally had enough and attacked the champ and his muscle. 

COACH
Hey! There was no tag! 

The OAOAST Galaxy booed as the ref escorted Blaine back to his corner. But they were on the edge of their seats moments later as Spencer was on the verge of making a legal tag. 

Suddenly the lights begin to flicker.

Then total darkness.

When the lights return Blaine Cayley lies BLOODY and unconscious near the ringpost surrounded by a pool of his own plasma! 

RENEE & COACH 

Sammi shrieked in horror, immediately rushing to her brother's side. Spencer followed out as well. Tyler and company were just as shocked by the turn of events, but it didn't take them long to remember they were still in a match and demanded the ref begin to count Spencer out. 

RENEE
Come on!

COACH
What? There's still an ongoing match. 

The furtherest thing on Spencer's mind was the outcome. Instead he consoled Sammi as OAOAST officials and EMT's arrived on the scene to tend to Blaine. 

"TEN!" 

Winners: Tyler Bryant & THE FLEX, via count out.

Post-match Tyler taunted Sammi from the ring.

TYLER
If you need a shoulder to cry on... I'm here. 

SAMMI
:angry: 

Just as angry by the remark was Spencer, who dived back into the ring and tackled Tyler, but Flex was there to pry him off. As Tyler and Flex were about to do a number on Spencer, GLOSS stormed the ring with a STEEL CHAIR, prompting the dastardly duo to flee like thieves in the night. Although they find it highly amusing to see Blaine loaded onto a stretcher as we...

FADE TO BLACK