OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 7/8/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

NEW HD~! theme song “I Like” by Katy Rose plays and we’re treated to an updated opening video prominently featuring the physical and sexual conquests of world champion Zack Malibu. Anyway, the video ends and we see the logo:

ultimatelogohd.jpg

HOORAY!

The show starts up on a shot of an empty locker room, save for two bodies -- Calvin Szechstein, and Drek Stone. The arena, full to the brim, boos both men, not liking either one much -- Calvin is part of the most reviled stable in OAOAST history, the Thrillogy, and Drek Stone is fresh off of bashing Mad Cappa's face in with a sledgehammer. So seeing these two men in a room together... something must not be right.

"Listen, Drek, I'd like to thank you for this opportunity tonight," Calvin says, a confident smile on his face. "It's going to be nice to bring some more gold to the Thrillogy, and it couldn't come at the hands of a better competitor."

"Calvin," Drek says, "I respect you as a competitor and all, but you're sorely mistaken if you think that you're going to get a victory at my expense."

"Okay, Drek," Calvin says, getting up and still smiling. "Now, as for tonight's match. I understand you don't have three guys backing you up, and I suppose I'll try and keep them out of the way, but if things start getting hectic..."

"What, Calvin, if you get hit with a suplex Zack and Hoff are going to come out and lay a beatdown on me?"

Calvin's head snaps around, the smile gone. "No, actually. I'm a competitor... well, second, I'm an entertainer first, but cheater comes third and I don't plan on doing any of that tonight."

"So you don't plan on it," Drek says, voice dripping with sarcasm. "Well, that's good, because I don't 'plan' on winning tonight, but I'm going to."

"Wait... are you insinuating I can't win without the Thrillogy interfering?"

"No, Calvin, I'm flat-out stating that you can't win without the Thrillogy interfering."

Calvin stops in his tracks. Drek is presenting an entirely new perspective -- someone who doesn't respect what he's done, someone who doesn't see him as untouchable anymore. Has he really fallen that far from glory?

"All right, Drek. I'll call my boys off, and me and you will see if I can win without the Thrillogy interfering."
The smile comes back to Calvin's face. "And when I do... well, you're not going to be doubting me anymore."

Calvin exits, and Drek stares off after him.

"He couldn't even beat Axel... there's no way in hell he's going to beat me."

Drek hefts his Italian championship onto his shoulder, exiting the room...

( Go the sold out arena)
Cole: Hello everyone! Thank you for letting us into your home on this Thursday night. I’m Mikey Cole, joined by the Coach. And we of course welcome Caboose. Any breaks on what that was last week C?

Caboose: You'll get your update later.

Coach: But what exactly happened?

Caboose: Leave it Coach, wait for later. I just want to see some people kick the shit out of each other first.

Coach: Not even a hint?

Caboose hits Coach in the face.

Coach: Mmppffhh.

Cole: Well I guess we'll have an update from Caboose later in the show.

("Gimme Back My Bullets" starts up, and Sly Sommers comes to the ring, wearing an official License to Pin t-shirt and jeans. When he enters the ring, he pulls a microphone out of his pocket.)

SLY
If I could have a moment of airtime here, I'd like to address a situation quickly here. See, we got this little thing coming up called the Emperor of Death Tournament at License to Pin, and people are really talking about it, it seems. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of gore and violence, but when people are talking about something, I've gotta be involved. Therefore, let me be the first to say that I am entering my name in for the Emperor of Death Tournament!

::decent-sized pop::

SLYBut, I have one request. You see, I had a lot of fun beating the tar out of Thrillogy scum in that War Games match a couple of weeks back. But, it wasn't enough for me. I didn't get to make them relinquish enough of their own blood. I want more...and I want it from the hide of Calvin Szechstein! Since Calvin has a match tonight for a title that I wouldn't mind getting my hands around, I won't bother with him right now. But what I will do is this...

(Sly gets down on his knees)

SLY
I know you're watching, Board of Directors members. What I'm going to ask...no, BEG of you is that you put me in a first-round match in the Emperor of Death Tournament against Cal. For my sanity, and for everyone else's safety, this match NEEDS to happen. Please...if you have a heart, make this happen. Now, I'm not asking that you guys immediately make the decision. But, if you guys could let me and the public know about your decision by next week, that'd be cool. Thanks, everyone for giving me a minute of your time. You guys can go back to your normal show.

::Sly leaves the ring and goes back to the locker room::

COACH
Wow, that's some big news!

COLE
Sly's in the Emperor of Death Tournament, and he wants Calvin Szechstein in the first round!

(Go to break)

"Stars & Stripes Forever" blasts over the loudspeakers. The crowd stands on their feet and begin a chant of "USA! USA USA!"

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, the All-American Boy II and III... the All-American Boys! Their opponents, to be introduced by their manager.

CUE: "Chase"

Like every incarnation of the Midnights -- except Bart Gunn & Bob Holly-- the team receives their fair share of cheers mixed in with the boos. Jim Cornette leads the NNMX to the ring, taunting some fans at ringside.

CORNETTE
Ladies and gentlemen here they are, the team more feared than the United States armed forces -- "Sarcastic" Simon & "Narcissistic" Ned, the New New Midnight Express!

BUFFER
And the manager...Mr. Jim Cornette.

As usual, Cornette enthusiastically waves his infamous tennis racket before heading over to the Midnights for a breif strategty session.

COLE
No fans, you aren't seeing things. They are indeed an All-American Boy II & III. Some of you may remember the original AAB which turned out to be Angle-Plex in a gimmick that would make Dusty Rhodes and Ole Anderson proud.

CABOOSE
About as infamous as the Black Scorpion, without the destruction of the company's champion.

COLE
But rest assure, neither one of those men are AP. Much like Mr. Wrestling, who spawned II and a lesser known III, the AAB gimmick is actually very big in Japan.

COACH
The Japanese eat up anything American. The rest of the world, too, for that matter. They may hate us, but they love our goods, especially the Coach, you know what I mean, MC? Mm-hmm. Yep. I tell ya.

HELDDOWN!
The New New Midnight Express vs. the All-American Boy II & III

* DING DING *

Ned and who we'll call AAB II start things off. Narcissistic Ned casual struts around his opponent, checking him out. Apparently, AAB II impresses Ned, who offers his hand to him. Unsure about Ned's offer, AAB II turns to the crowd for help. They emphatically oppose Ned's gesture. "You're a proud Amercian. I'm a proud American," says Ned, once again extending his hand.

The camera cuts to Jim Cornette.

CORNETTE
U.S.A.! U.S.A! U.S.A.!

AAB nods his head and shakes Ned's hand. BA-- No, nothing happens.

On the outside, Cornette points to AAB and says "See. We're Americans." AAB turns to his partner, nodding his head. Ned lets go of the handshake -- WHAM!, reverse back kick to AAB's stomach. AAB bends over, sucking up air, while exposing his back. You can't do that with a team the caliber of the New New Midnight Express. Ned sends AAB crashing to the mat with a double axehandle to the lower back. In rapid-fire succession, AAB gets drilled in the back of the head with forearm shots. AAB gets whipped into the ropes. Ned with the tag...droptoe hold...Simon bounces off the ropes with an elbow drop to the back of the neck. Before he exits the ring Ned stomps on AAB a couple of times. As referee Nick Patrick shows Ned out, AAB III connects with a MISSLE DROPKICK off the top. Cornette & Ned Blanchard nearly have a heart attack after what they saw. Ned & James E. frantically try to get Patrick to turn around but Ned hasn't gotten out of the ring yet. The AABs take this time to further double team Singleton. Simon off the ropes...DOUBLE TEAM BACKDROP. Simon gets up and goes back down with a double dropkick. Dazed, Sarcastic Simon staggers around the ropes, facing the crowd. He turns towards the ring and sees two men with American flags as masks coming right at him. Double team clothesline sends Simon out over the top rope.

CABOOSE
Nick Patrick has lost total control of this match.

COLE
Nick Patrick has been known to be quite liberal in the ring.

CABOOSE
Quite liberal? The man's been a crooked referee on more than one occassion. And you say he's "quite liberal"? If a rapist's released from prison and a few weeks later commits the same offence, it's okay because he's known to be "quite liberal"?

COLE
I don't see how you could compare those two things.

CABOOSE
The hypocrisy, Michael Cole. The hypocrisy!

COLE
In this business, everybody is a hypocrite.

CABOOSE
You've just admitted you're a hypocrite.

COLE
So are you.

CABOOSE
Shut up, Cole! Seeing how our next PPV event is located at a prison, I'm sure the guys are looking forward to some fresh meat.

COLE
You made a point using rape; now you're advocating it on me.

CABOOSE
I don't like your tone of voice! As a matter of fact, I don't like you.

COLE
You never did.

CABOOSE
Coach. Coach, what is this -- "Smart Ass Night"?

COACH
Not that I know of.

CABOOSE
As I, the best color man in the biz today was saying... I've said it before and I'll say it again: Where's the law and order? The referee's are like lawyers -- they cause nothing but problems, and you don't need them.

COACH
I'll put in a call to Jerry Orbach. Baby, when you're lookin' to stop the crime, call Mr. Primetime Jerry Orbach. With a beak like that nobody, and I mean nobody, would stand face to face with him.

COLE
What's with all your Law & Order references, Coach? You don't see me dropping Coupling references now, do you?

CABOOSE
That's because you reference the American version. And, Coach, Bill Cosby isn't happy with guys like you...Johnathan Coachman.

COACH
Why you gotta rag me like that, C? I'm kickin' back chillin' like a villian, and you gots to bring me down. That ain't right, yo. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hooty-hoo!

CABOOSE
I rest my case.

COLE
We all rest our case.

CABOOSE
And you wonder why people still bring up the gay jokes.

COLE
I didn't... forget it.

The crowd is jacked to see what are essentially a jobber tag team taking it to the Midnights. The crowd, except those two men in the back with signs saying "America, the true criminal. The U.N.: True leaders!", ignites in a "U.S.A!" chant.

Cornette & the Midnights hold another brief strategty sessions outside the ring. Cornette then jumps on the ring apron, signaling for referee Nick Patrick. James E. starts chewing out Nick Patrick, jamming his finger into the ref's chest. Patrick swipes the finger away and fires back at Cornette. One of our fine cameramen hops on the ring apron in attempt to pick up what the two are aguring about. "I wanna see your referee's license, punk! Show it to me. Don't make me file a complaint with the OAOAST and the Referee's Bar Association. Show me the license. Show me the license!"

COLE
I must applaude referee Nick Patrick. He's obviously holding back his anger. No referee likes being put on the spot like this. It'd be like somebody saying I'm no good commentating.

CABOOSE & COACH
You're not.

Patrick pulls out his referee's license. Cornette rips it away and looks it over. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay. I see. All right. All clear. An earlier Merry Christmas to the best referee in the OAOAST." With a smile on his face Cornette politely hands the license back to the referee. Returning the smile, Nick heads over to ring announcer Michael Buffer.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been informed by referee Nick Patrick, Jim Cornette has been ejected from ringside. (Big Pop) He must report back to the locker room by the count of 10 or the New New Midnight Express will be disqualified.

Cornette goes ballistic, slamming his tennis racket to the floor, cussing and throwing out some naughty sign language. The censors are getting their money's worth tonight.

The crowd chants along with Patrick's count.

For the thrid time tonight, Cornette & the Midnights hold another strategty session.

Cornette runs -- or waddles, in his case -- to the back, but not before getting off some more choice words for the referee, all of which are bleeped.

1-- He's gone. But not the All-American Boys.

AAB II -- or is it III? -- whips his partner to the ropes. Charging towards his partner, the AAB backdrops his fellow American into the Midnights outside. Then AAB II jumps off the top with a crossbody block, knocking down all 3 men. One of the AABs drive Ned's head into the guardrails, and sends Simon back into the ring.

COACH
Who are the legal men?

COLE
Uh...Simon and the All-American Boy II.

CABOOSE
Which one's II?

COLE
The one in the ring.

CABOOSE
They're both dressed the same, you idiot!

Simon's whipped into the ropes -- powerslam, followed by a Lionsault (the maneuver Jericho uses) off the second rope

KICKOUT!

COLE
Powerbomb -- no! The other AAB is going to the top.

SPIKE PILEDRIVER!

No! Singleton just got the shoulder up.

Both AABs perch themselves on oppsite corners, like two bald eagles. Simon slowly gets up, tries to shake away the cobwebs. He stumbles his way midring. The AABs execute duel SHOULDERBLOCKS, a.k.a. INFINITE JUSTICE!

COLE
Did you see that?! AAB II nailed him from the front, AAB III from the back.

3! Ned comes off the top (with quite a bulge in his backside) with a knee to the back of the head.

* DING DING DING *

The crowd ERUPTS.

COLE
They did it! Did they?

CABOOSE
The ref's waving it off.

COLE
Why? W-What's going on.

Nick Patrick explains what happened with the AABs. He motions somebody coming off the top and keeps putting his shoulder up. The AABs stand around, looking at each other as the referee goes over to Michael Buffer.

CABOOSE
Oh. I think what he's explaining is Ned come off the top just as Simon got his shoulder up -- breaking up the count two different ways. With the impact of Ned's blow, the timekeeper must not of heard whether or not there was a 3 count, and rang the bell prematurely.

COLE
Well, it's happened before.

COACH
I'm sure you speak from firsthand experience.

As Patrick converses with Buffer, Ned sneaks up before the AABs and POUNDS them with a TENNIS RACKET!

COLE
How the hell did Ned get access to a tennis racket? Cornette was ejected long ago.

CABOOSE
I'm sure there's a logically explaination. I know I saw a fan at ringside, wearing an AAB mask, with a tennis racket. He must've tried to enter the ring, Ned -- risking his own safety for the safety of others -- stopped him.

COLE
So what posessed him to hit the AABs from behind? The devil?

CABOOSE
Jingus & The Sadist weren't ever ringside. I'm sure Ned was trying to ask AAB II or III if they lost a tennis racket, when the AABs threatened physicial harm, Ned used the racket.

COLE
You have an answer for everything, don't you?

CABOOSE
I am a former -- and first-ever -- 2-time OAOAST World's champion.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, referee Nick Patrick has informed me the timekeeper rang the bell prematurely. Simon Singleton got his shoulder up before the 3 count, and before Ned came off the top to break up the count. Therefore, this match WILL CONTINUE!

Ned tosses the racket as Nick turned around. The Midnights whip AAB II into the ropes -- double team FLAPJACK! Ned holds up AAB III, drills a knee into the gut -- Simon with a swinging neckbreaker. Again the Midnights whip an AAB into the ropes, this time number III. FLAPJACK onto his fallen partner. NNMX head to the corner. Simon goes to the top, Ned places one hand on Simon's thigh, the other on his chest, and thrusts forward.

THE ROCKET LAUNCHER!

3!

* DING DING DING DING *

BUFFER
The winners of the match, the New New Midnight Express!

CABOOSE
I gotta admit, referee Nick Patrick called one helluva match. That's why he's with the OAOAST.

COLE
Earlier, you were saying how he hand no control of the situation.

CABOOSE
Hey, so I was wrong. We all make mistakes. I don't make as many, but we all do.

COLE
Let's take a look at the replay, presented by Spider-Man 2, now in theaters.

SLINGIN' INTO ACTION REPLAY
PRESENTED BY SPIDER-MAN 2

Referee Nick Patrick pulled out his referee's license. Cornette rips it away and looks over it. "Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay. I see. All right. All clear. An earlier Merry Christmas to the best referee in the OAOAST." With a smile on his face Cornette politely hands the license back to the referee. Half-heartedly returning the smile, Nick heads over to ring announcer Michael Buffer. Patrick ejects Cornette, sending him in a fit. Slamming his tennis racket to the floor.

COLE
That's how Ned found the racket. Cornette must've slammed it there on purpose.

CABOOSE
Cole, you're not Oliver Stone, so enough with your little theories.

COACH
By the way, I actually have a role in Stone's new picture -- AS. I play myself.

CABOOSE
You always play with yourself.

COACH
Hey, I'm down to masterbating 3 times a day.

COLE
Look at this! NNMX have attacked the All-American Boys. Referee Nick Patrick is trying to break it up but Simon -- did you see that? Simon just smack the tennis racket across the back of Nick Patrick. That's $5,000 right there. Simon and Ned take turns hammering the AABs with the racket. Oh! Ned just drove the butt of the racket right into AAB III's groin.

Simon whips AAB II off the ropes. He (Simon) drops down, AAB III hops over him... BAM! AAB II gets a face full of racket. To the top Simon goes, where he'll land everyone knows.

90210 (Legdrop from the top).

The Midnights look into the camera, saying the belts will be theirs.

COLE
We'll be right back.

GO TO BREAK

RETURN FROM BREAK

COLE
Fans, while we were at break, a major event occured backstage involving the New New Midnight Express & the OAOAST tag team champions, Black T. Actions speak louder than words. So we'll show you the footage.

MOMENTS AGO
BROUGHT TO YOU BY TIVO

CLOSE UP: DRESSING ROOM DOOR

NNMX

The camera pulls back as enthusiastic cheering echos throughout the backstage area. Sarcastic Simon & Narcissistic Ned appear from afar, rather blurry. The picture clears up as NNMX near. Simon & Ned are pumping their fists in celebration, then stop as they notice the camera station at their dressing room.

NED
You got a problem?

CAMERAMAN
No, sir.

NED
What are you doing hear, then?

SIMON
Probably trying to catch Jimmy with a banana.

CAMERAMAN
I was told to be here. I don't want any problems.

The Midnights enter the room and see their manager Jim Cornette laid out, in a pool of his own blood, right in the center of the room. Pieces of glass are also laying around.

SIMON & NED
Jim?

Once the Midnights near James E., they look into the mirror and see a message written in lipstick: "Black T was here. P.S: Don't turn around."

Sure enough, NNMX turn around -- TWO THUDS! Both men go down courtesy of BLACK T & STEEL CHAIRS. Dan & T-Bod slam Simon against the wall, and throw Ned across the room. The Champs then pick up Cornette. Jivin' J.R. enters the frame, large bandage above his right eye. He RIPS the bandage off. Stitches.

J.R.
(to Cornette, pointing towards stitches:)
You see this, you sonofabitch?!

J.R. slaps a bloodied James E., then reaches into his pants! He pulls out a FLY SWATTER.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Black T toss Cornette aside like...

J.R.
A sack of potatoes.

DAN
It's on us, gentlemen.

COACH
Ooh, baby! It's gettin' hot, hot, hot in the tag division.

CABOOSE
It's all about the titles, boys. Of course, you two wouldn't know anything about it because you haven't been the hunter or the hunted like I have. Having one of those titles is harder than it seems. Trust me, I know.

COLE
Next week will be the 2 year anniversary of when you lost the OAOAST Championship to Alfdogg.

CABOOSE
A dark day in the world's history.

COLE
Onto the show.

The OAOAST camera crew shows how well they've perfected their timing, as the cameras take us from the arena to behind the curtain, just in time to see Zack Malibu, once again sitting in his wheelchair, being pushed around the arena by the love of his life, Candie. 24/7 Champion Hoff is there as well, and Calvin Szechstein rounds out the group, pacing behind the champion while neatly dressed in cargo pants and a blue and white Hawiian shirt. Malibu's cocky smirk is present on his face as he's wheeled past both roster members and crew, flanked by the rest of The Thrillogy.

MALIBULook at all these peons. Hey, you!

Malibu calls out to a go-fer who's carrying pyro equipment for one of the upcoming matches.

GO-FER
Uh...me?

MALIBU
Well, I can see you weren't educated past the middle school level. Tell me one thing, slick...you seen Crystal around here tonight?

GO-FER
Crystal? Ooooh yeah, I saw her all right. Man, she was loooking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

MALIBU
OK, I don't need to hear about your wet dreams. Hoff-Stepper, get this guy outta my way, will you?

With a simple one-handed shove, the 24/7 Champion sends the lackey falling backwards about ten feet, with equipment dropping to the floor at every turn.

GO-FER
Hey! You can't...

Hoff stands over the scrawny nobody.

HOFF
I can't what?

The go-fer takes a gulp, eating whatever words he was about to say. Hoff turns away from him, and The Thrillogy keep on walking by, heading for their dressing room, until...

MALIBU
Wait a sec. Candie, hold up.

Malibu is almost looking directly into the camera, but as it pans back, we see him looking at a superstar who's recently returned to the OAOAST ranks, Leon Rodez. Rodez is in a conversation with Josh Matthews and road agent Rick Martel, when we see Zack wheeling himself over in the background, as Candie, Hoff, and Cal look on.

MALIBU
'Scuse me, boys.

The conversation stops, and a feeling of uneasiness comes over both Martel and Matthews, while Rodez isn't quite sure what to make of the interruption.
MALIBU
Matthews, go watch Boy Meets World or something. Martel, when that ends, watch all the PGA you want. I wanna talk to the kid here.

Matthews and Martel reluctantly scatter, leaving Malibu with Leon.

MALIBU
So kid, how do you like it here?

RODEZ
Backstage?

MALIBU
Don't be a smart ass. How do you like being in the OAOAST?

RODEZ
It's cool, y'know?

MALIBU
No, no I don't know. I don't know what you think. I don't know anything about you. You know what that means, right?

RODEZ
That you should watch more tapes?

MALIBU
Heh, you're a real wiseass kid. I can appreciate that. The thing is, is that if you were someone worthwhile...if you had a shred of actual talent somewhere in that body of yours, I'd have heard about it by now. I'd have had people telling me you were the next big thing. Instead, I see you hang around with Coffee Boy and Never Was. You do realize that you're only as good as the company you keep, right?

RODEZ
Is that a fact, Zack?

MALIBU
That's a fact, Mr...

RODEZ
Rodez. Leon Rodez.

MALIBU
Rodez? What are you supposed to be, the "New American Dream"? Don't even tell me you think you could get away with wearing polka dots in MY company. Hell, even Northstar doesn't do that crap.
RODEZ
It's R-O-D-E-Z actually. You know, for a guy who claims to be on top of things in this company, I figured you'd have paid more attention to potential title threats.

MALIBU
Potential title threats? As in YOU? C'mon Leon, be serious.

Rodez's stare shows Zack that he's not kidding at all.

MALIBU
All right, OK, I see where this is going. Mr. Newbie thinks that by stepping up his game in front of the champ and making some grandstand challenge, that he can become a superstar. Let me tell you something, kid...no one...NO ONE...becomes a star at my expense.

RODEZ
I've seen you talk the talk, Zack, and I've seen you walkin' the walk...just not lately, if you know what I mean.

Malibu frowns in disgust at Rodez, who smiles, happy with the comment.

MALIBU
Yeah, well, I haven't seen you do jack that tells me you're ready to run with the big dogs here. My guess is you'll be jerking the curtain for a long, long time.

RODEZ
You know, Zack, if I'm such a pushover, then why aren't you pushing?

MALIBU
You don't want me to push, Leon. When I push...I push hard.

RODEZ
So do I. Just ask Candie over there.

Fed up with the comebacks, Zack stands up out of his chair, wincing as he does due to the soreness in his legs. Hoff and Calvin come over, standing by their partner, and Rodez backs away a few steps, not wanting to get himself involved in a three on one beatdown. Malibu is eased back into his chair by Calvin, while Hoff glares at the mouthy upstart.

MALIBU
All right Rodez, the time for you to talk is done. Now, it's time for you to walk...TONIGHT. I'm going to give you a break, kid. I'm gonna see if you can shine. See, I don't think just anyone deserves to be running around with a contract in these parts...not without proving themself. So tonight, it's your proving ground. Whatever you had planned...scrap it. The main event slot belongs to you tonight...and I guarantee you're not going to see it again for a long, long time. Candie, get me away from this no name, will ya?

Candie runs over and pushes Zack away, while Hoff and Calvin slowly follow, keeping their eye on Rodez as they continue on their path to their dressing room. The camera closes in on Rodez, who can only shake his head at the actions of The Thrillogy, as we fade out to commercial.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(Earlier this week)

(We open in the familiar office of “The Boss” at Williams & Horn. Rick is standing in front of the desk while The Boss sits in his chair facing away from Rick. Christopher Cain stands beside the chair with his arms folded and doesn’t say a word.)

THE BOSS
Rick what am I going to do with you?

RICK
What do you mean?

THE BOSS
You haven’t done what I’ve asked of you yet. Leah Blackstone is still pursuing her lawsuit. You were supposed to convince her otherwise. I even gave you Christopher Cain to help the process. She would have caved at the very sight of this man had you taken him to see her!

RICK
Quite frankly I’m a little afraid of what Cain might do if I took him to see her. Not that I care about her, but I figured it would look bad on Williams & Horn if he were to hurt her.

THE BOSS
Let me decide things like that! I hired you because I thought you had the guts to do dirty work. I thought you were the kind of guy that wouldn’t let emotions get in your way, but it seems to me that women make you weak!

RICK
Now wait just a minute!!

*Cain gives Rick a look and Rick lowers the tone of his voice.*

RICK
I was going to continue convincing Ms. Blackstone after I took care of my match at the Bash!
THE BOSS
That’s not good enough! J. Arthur recommended you highly for this job, but if he were here even he would be disappointed in you! When he gets back from his vacation you and him will take Cain and go see Ms. Blackstone one last time! Do not fail me Rick. I do not like having my time wasted!

RICK
Yes sir.

THE BOSS
Don’t get me wrong. You’re a good kid and I’m just trying to help mold you into the man you need to be! You need to be vicious to get what you want in this world and if you only do what I ask you will become that person! You have a killer instinct and we can bring it out if you only let us! You just let things distract you like this Eddy Kalm and The Parka.

RICK
I can’t believe I trusted Eddy.

THE BOSS
He wanted you to fail because he’s friends with Parka. He used his position as counselor to gain your trust and then used it against you! You don’t need people like that. J. Arthur and I would never do that to you. We are your friends. We are your family. I’m sorry I didn’t see this Mr. Kalm as a threat before, but now he will be dealt with accordingly. I look out for my family.

RICK
What do you mean by that?

*Cain steps forward*

CAIN
Don’t worry. I’ll just talk to him for a little bit. Make him see the errors of his ways. *Cain laughs evilly*

*Rick looks disturbed by Cain*

RICK
You don’t have to hurt him. I’m sure he won’t be a problem anymore.

THE BOSS
Oh he won’t be a problem anymore. Trust me.

RICK
Listen I’m glad you see me as family and all and I’m grateful for your help, but honestly I’m over what Eddy did. Let’s just move on and not worry about it.

THE BOSSSee, he’s causing you to lose your edge. You just worry about defending that title of yours and convincing Ms. Blackstone to drop her lawsuit. We’ll take care of the rest. Now take the day off and enjoy yourself.

*Rick leaves the room with a worried look on his face and enters the elevator. He gets off on the ground level and walks across the room.*

RICK *to himself*
This is insane. Why did I ever get involved with this company?

*Rick walks along, but suddenly stops and looks at something. He walks over to a plant and picks up a little black book.*

RICK
Hey…this is that book Leah brought me. I forgot about this.

*Rick flips it open to the first page and reads.*

RICK
St. Mary’s Hospital Guestbook?? What the??

*Rick looks confused as he leaves the building.*

(We cut back live to the arena)

COLE
What’s that all about and what does Cain mean by “talking” with Eddy Kalm?

COACH
This just keeps getting weirder.

(Go to a very long break)

(Come back to a house show ad)

(Go to another long break)

(Return from long break)

Our scene opens up in the Thrillogy locker room, where Calvin Szechstein, Zack Malibu, Hoff and Candie all sit, chairs arranged in a circle. Calvin clears his throat and speaks first.
CALVIN
Hey, guys, I called you in here for one reason...

HOFF
We know, Cal, you're going to win the Italian Championship and finally get some gold.

CALVIN
Well, yeah. But Drek seems to think that I can't win without you guys at ringside. So...

ZACK
So you want us to not interfere?

CALVIN
In a nutshell, yes.

ZACK
Calvin, when's the last time you didn't have interference in a match and actually won? Don't get me wrong, I love you like a brother, but... I think you need us out there, man.

CALVIN
And I love you like a brother too, Zack... and you too, Hoff, but if he wants me to prove that I can win without you guys, then by God, I'm going to prove that I can win without you guys.

Zack leans back in his chair, and Candie instantly gets up, rubbing his abs.

ZACK
All right, Calvin. We're invisible tonight.

CALVIN
Thanks, man... I'll be bringing home some gold tonight, mark my words.

Calvin gets up, exiting. Hoff and Zack look at each other.

HOFF
He ain't been right since he lost to you, Zack.

ZACK
Yeah, well, maybe he can win tonight and get some of his old swagger back. I miss that Calvin...

(Fade out)

CUE: Party All The Time

“Hailing from Las Vagas, Nevada, weighing in at 230 pounds, The Saint’s LOGAN MANN!”

:: The multi-colored spotlights follow Logan to the ring and the sparklers and pyro explode when he raises his arms::

CUE: Set It Off

“Hailing from Coquitlam, British Columbia, weighing in at 150 pounds, CRYSTAL::

::Crystal’s usual entrance goes off, but Crystal just walks through it with fire in her eyes, obviously angry about what happened to her friend last week. Logan sees her intensity and does a comical gulp, looking around for any help.::

COLE: “So what are Logan’s chances in this match up?”

COACH: “As good as his and Synth’s chances are of getting Alix and Krista to be their groupies.”

CABOOSE: “So, I should be expecting a huge upset then?”

COACH: “You actually think they’ll be the Saint’s groupies?”

DING! DING! DING!

Right away, Crystal charges Logan with a clothesline. Crystal drags him up by his hair, and sends him to the corner. She goes ballistic on him with punches and kicks, until he’s on the ground, begging for mercy. The referee pulls back Crystal, and Logan drags himself up with the help of the ropes. Crystal, after argueing with the ref, goes back to Logan, but Logan pokes her in the eye! He backs her into the corner, and nails her with a couple of chops. He irish whips her into the opposite corner, but Crystal reverses! Crystal rushes towards Logan but he gets an elbow up. He runs towards her for what looks to be a clothesline, but Crystal drop toe holds him. She picks him up, and sends him to the ropes. He rebounds, and is hit with a reverse elbow! Logan slowly gets up, not seeing Crystal crouched behind him. He turns around, and gets hit by the SPEAR~!

COACH: “Ouch!”

COLE: “Still expecting that huge upset ‘Boose?”

With Logan on his knees, Crystal winds up and delivers a straight kick to the head! Logan crumbles, and Crystal picks up his legs, crosses them, flips over Logan, and locks in the CRYSTALLING~! Logan groggily taps.

“And your winner is CRYSTAL!”

COLE: “That was short and painless. Well, not painless for Logan.”

CABOOSE: “That’s not fair! Why did Logan have to be the victim? How could have he prepared for that?”

COACH: “Them da breaks, kid.”

CABOOSE: “Don’t ever call me that again. In fact, just stop speaking.”

COLE: “Hopefully for the Saints, they have better luck getting Alix and Krista as groupies.”

::Crystal asks for the microphone from the announcer.::

CRYSTAL: “I bet you Thrillogy assholes are quite proud of yourself, right? I mean, what’s a person’s career to you guys? You got your shits and giggles, so all is well with the Thrillogy. A.J.’ll be back, better than ever. Hoff, you were the one who broke his back with your own hands, but I’m not worried about you. You, sir, are going to get your ass kicked by my good friend Gunner Sharps, because he’s out for your blood!”

::The fans cheer and start chanting GUN-NER.::

CRYSTAL: “And Zack, this was just a small preview of our match at License to Pin. As Led Zeppelin once said: Your time is gonna come. It’s going to come at License to Pin. I’m the better wrestler Zack, and at the PPV, I’m going to make that….crystal clear!”

::Set It Off blares and Crystal makes her way to the back::

CABOOSE: “Sure, she talks a big game, but I don’t think she’ll be able to back it up.”

COACH: “Of course my girl will back it up!”

CABOOSE: “What did I say about speaking?”

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

The HeldDOWN~! logo scrolls across the screen as we take you back to LAST WEEK, where Panther stares Chris Bryte down in the ring.
COLE (voice-over)
Fans, it was just last week here on HeldDOWN~! Chris Bryte had challenged Panther to a face-to-face confrontation! Panther showed up, and it was on! Panther and Bryte in the middle of the ring, and just when we thought Panther would get his hands on Bryte; just when we thought he'd be able to get payback on Bryte for all the trouble he's caused him throughout the year...

CABOOSE
...out came THE HAND~! to save the day for Chris Bryte!

On sceen, Panther cocks his fist, rears back, but the Hand catches him by the wrist, preventing him from striking Bryte. Panther turns to face The Hand, only to get ROCKED with a straight right hand to the top of the head. The logo scrolls across the screen once again as we flash to a later shot of Hand holding the now bloodied Panther's arms, allowing Bryte to slap him.

COLE
Yes. The Hand intervening on Chris Bryte's behalf, allowing Bryte to verbally assault and humiliate Panther. This was absolutely disgusting.

COACH
Yeah. But that wasn't all. Chris Bryte went on to issue another challenge to Panther...

BRYTE
I'm asking you to step in the ring one more time and prove that you're still the guy you used to be! To prove that you're still the Champ of Champs! But not against me, Panther! No! You haven't shown yourself worthy of being able to step into the ring with the Bryte Man! No!...I'm CHALLENGING you to step in the ring with one of the deadliest men on the planet! The man who possesses the strongest, most powerful hands in the world! I want you to step in the ring with...THE HAND~!

...The challenge is laid out, Panther. All you've gotta do is accept...and I'll waive the stipulation from our match at Living Anglelously! I'll allow you to come back to the OAOAST! I may even allow you to get another shot at me...but that ONLY if you accept my challenge! Until then, I'm done wasting my prescious time on you, Panther! If you've got anything else you wanna say, don't take it up with me, TALK TO THE HAND~! GET HIM!

Bryte steps aside just as The Hand releases Panther and drops him with a right hand to the back of the head. Bryte slides out of the ring and starts back up the ramp as the fans boo him out of the building!

COLE
And from there, Bryte left Panther to be decimated by the monstrous Hand!

CABOOSE
That's THE HAND~!
COLE
Call him what you will, but The Hand took Panther apart quickly and easily, and as a result of this attack, Panther received 10 stitches in his forehead in addition to various internal injuries--including a fractured rib.

The clip ends with The Hand standing over a bloodied Panther before exiting the ring. THE LOGO~! scrolls the screen once more and we cut to a live shot of Panther, sitting on a sofa in what appears to be a living room.

COLE
And fans, joining us via satellite from his home in Philadelphia is none other than Panther. And Panther, first off, I'm sure the fans wanna know just how well you're doing after that attack from The Hand last week?

PANTHER
About as well as somebody with fractured ribs can possibly feel. It hurts to move, I can't even breathe without experiencing some kinda pain...and honestly, Cole, I feel like shit.

COLE
Well...that's unfortunate. You've had time to digest the events of last week, Panther, tell us what's going through your head right now. What is your reaction...not only to the attack itself, but what about the things that Chris Bryte had to say to you...the disparriaging remarks he made. How did that make you feel?

PANTHER
Cole...I got beat down and embarrassed in front of the world last week! How the hell do think I feel?!

Panther rolls his eyes and exhales deeply before continuing.

PANTHER
You know, Cole, I think about Chris Bryte...I think about all he's done to me, all he's said about me over the past few months...and you know, it just pisses me off. Not so much because of what he's said, but really, when I think about the things he's been going around saying about me...a lot of it is true.

COLE
What do you mean?

PANTHER
Well...he's been saying that I've lost something...that I'm not the same guy I used to be, and really, he's right. I mean, I look at what went down last week and that trap he set for me...Cole, I *NEVER* would've fallen for something like that in the past. NEVER! (sighs) I've let Chris Bryte get into my head. He's been playing mind games for months, and I've been playing right into his hands. He's manipulated me, he's thrown me off my game...that's not how it's supposed to go down, Cole! I was the MASTER of the mind games! I'm the one who's supposed to be doing the manipulating! I'm the one who's supposed to be fucking with people's heads! And here I am, getting played week after week...and by who?! A fucking rookie?!

Panther looks down at the floor, visibly disgusted with himself.

PANTHER
Bryte's right. He's absolutely right. I've lost it. I've lost the killer instinct that I used to have. I've allowed my emotions to get the better of me, and my career...MY LIFE is suffering because of it. I just...I...(sigh) I dunno, Cole.

COLE
Now Panther, Chris Bryte issued a challenge to you. It's supposed to be a way to prove that, in his words, the "OLD" Panther is still alive within you. He's challenged you to step into the ring with The Hand. And Panther, having you given thought to that challenge?

PANTHER
Yeah, I've given it some thought. Lemme tell ya, Cole...I've been in this game for almost 8 years now. And in those 8 years, I've faced a lotta people. Big guys, small guys, fat guys, skinny guys...you name it. I've been thrown off ladders, thrown off cages...thrown of scaffolds. I've been buried. I've been burned. I've been kidnapped. I've been temporarily blinded! Throughout all of these years, with all that I've been through...Cole, not once have I experienced anything like the feeling I had last week.

COLE
What...what do you mean?

PANTHER
Cole...The Hand hit me...Cole, that was the hardest I've ever been hit in my life. I mean, one shot to the body, and damn it, I felt like all my insides were falling out. And then...(chuckles) then when he had me in that claw...and I felt him crushing my head in his hand...no matter how hard I tried to fight it...no matter how much I tried to get away, I couldn't. Last week, for the first time that I can remember, I felt completely helpless...and that scared me. It's hard for me to admit it, but It scared the hell outta me.

COLE
So...what are you saying? Are you declining Bryte's challenge?

PANTHER
I...I...(sighs) I dunno. I mean...when I came to the OAOAST last year, it wasn't supposed to be a long-term thing. And...well...it's like I said, I'm not the guy that I used to be. I dunno if I can handle a match against The Hand...and frankly, I'm not so sure that this fight is totally worth it.

Panther sighs and shakes his head.
PANTHER
I need time. I need time to get my head straight...to think all this stuff through, and just figure out what the hell I'm gonna do. Right now, I just don't have an answer. I'm sorry.

Panther buries his face in his hands and looks down at the floor. The camera zooms in on him before fading out to commercial.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

The cameras come back from the break with a shot of Triple C, Cole and Coach with somber looks, and Caboose with a half frown.

COLE
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, one week ago we witnessed perhaps the end of one of the most promising careers in the OAOAST, when the Twenty-Four Seven Champion Hoff gave AJ Flaire a spinebuster onto an unfolded chair, and broke his back.

CABOOSE
What did I tell all of you? I was the first guy to call AJ’s move last week a mistake, he should never have challenged Hoff in the first place.

COACH
Yeah Caboose, and we both agreed with you. But what AJ did was courageous, and an inspiration to us all.

CABOOSE
It was plain stupid. These people are going to cheer the guy, because he had some insane notion that they all matter to his career. Reality is, AJ Flaire got to where he was because he was good, not because he was popular. And you know what’s even truer? AJ Flaire was a good wrestler. He had the potential to be a GREAT wrestler. He had the potential to be at the top of the mountain. His injuries and his carelessness to manage these injuries cut his career short. That’s the reality of this whole scenario. It pains me to see a great talent waste his opportunity because of these people; they mean nothing in the long run.

COLE
Well that may be true, but our thoughts, as always, are with AJ, and all his family and friends. We have yet to be told the full extent of AJ’s injury, which is why right now we will cross live to the Private Medical Facility in which AJ underwent surgery earlier today. There on stand by is AJ’s great friend and part-time Tag Team partner, Gunner Sharps.

The cameras cross to Gunner, who is standing in the hallway of the hospital. He looks like he hasn’t slept in a number of days, but at the moment also looks calm and collected.

COLE
First of all Gunner, thanks for being with us, I know you haven’t slept much in the last few days as you have been at the hospital watching over AJ Flaire.

GUNNER
Thank you Michael, I’m only too happy to do this, because AJ wants everyone out there to know how he’s doing, because god knows how many cards, e-mails and general well-wishers there have been over the past four days.

COLE
First off Gunner, what was the extent of the damage to AJ’s back, and what type of surgery did he need earlier today.

GUNNER
Well Michael, no one knew the extent of AJ’s back injuries apart from AJ and his doctor, up until we were informed Monday of the severity of those injuries. On Monday we were informed that AJ’s L3, l5, L6 and L7 discs were ruptured. I’m not totally sure what procedure the doctors performed today, but all I know is that AJ will be in a wheelchair until at least early August. He has been told that basically he will never be able to do more than walk briskly again, let alone wrestle. Even with extensive rehabilitation, there’s only a 5% chance that he will even be able to run.

COACH
Wow. That certainly is bad news. Gunner, what was AJ’s demeanor before the operation?

GUNNER
Surprisingly, pretty upbeat. He knew what had to be done, and he knows the work that he has to do in the next year. He is, as always, adamant that he will wrestle again, but the reality is that there is only a minute chance that will happen. He has been in quite a lot of pain over the past few days, and was heavily medicated Monday after the incident, but has slowly been able to talk to us all, and seems well.

COACH
So you have been at the Hospital since Monday?

GUNNER
Yes. AJ needed me here, and I wasn’t going to go anywhere. Crystal and Sly Sommers have also been in and out all week long. AJ has always been my little brother, and I’m glad that Crystal and Sly have taken the time to visit, it shows how much they care.

COLE
That is a true mark of friendship Gunner. Have you heard from Axel?

GUNNER
No, none of us have. He basically disappeared into thin air, and just when he was starting to prove to us that he was back to his old self. If you’re watching Axel, AJ wants to see you, as do Crystal and I.

COLE
Now, on to the hard question, because we were told to ask you this. What do you think of the man that broke AJ Flaire’s back last week, the OAOAST Twenty-Four Seven Champion, Hoff?

Gunner’s breathing instantly becomes heavier. His expression turns from one of calmness to one of pure anger.

GUNNER
Well…

Gunner grabs the chair beside him against the wall, and launches it across the hallway, sending it crashing into a glass display screen. A doctor then walks past, and Hoff grabs him by the throat with both hands, and throws him through a patient’s door! Gunner turns around, a far away look in his eye, before turning and looking straight at the camera.

GUNNER
HOFF! Last week, you stepped over the line. You broke my best friend’s back, and you broke his heart. In the process, you did one thing that is more dangerous to you than any of that… you PISSED ME OFF. You must have a death wish, because if there is one thing that everyone knows, it’s that you don’t piss off a seven foot, three hundred-fifty pound MONSTER!

The crowd roars in appreciation and Gunner stares deeper into the camera, the angry look replaced by one of almost disgust.

GUNNER
Hoff, I have been informed by the Board of Directors that as of next week, my suspension has been lifted. You had better hope that I miss my plane next week, or you’d better not be in the building. Because next week, I’m coming for you. Next week I am going to hunt you down, and I am going to put you in the hospital bed next to AJ. You can bring Zack, Calvin, Gibraltar, St. Andrew, The Popcorn Guy, The Sound Guy, Buff Bagwell, and the merry band of midgets that you employ to suck your *BLEEP*. Bring them all, and I will destroy them all. I don’t care if they suspend me, if they fire me, or if they arrest me, it doesn’t make any difference. I am coming to hurt you Hoff, and nobody is going to stop me. We are done here.

Gunner gets up and pushes the camera over, showing nothing but the floor.

COLE
Wow...

The camera cuts away from the scene at the facility...and onto Hoff. A thunderous chorus of boos floods the arena as Hoff is shown in the back, looking down at a monitor, with his mouth half open. We can see Josh Matthews approaching him from the left, as Hoff simply mouths the word "broken..."

JOSH
Hoff...your thoughts?

Hoff slowly turns toward Josh, with his head down and mouth still half open. Hoff faintly says, almost to himself...

HOFF
I didn't know his back was broken...

Some of the boos die off, but Hoff quickly shakes his head and looks up at Josh.

HOFF
You know what? That's good, that's great! That's the best news I've heard all day!

The boos come back in full force as Hoff looks angry, and slightly shaken.

JOSH
Hoff..

HOFF
No, listen Josh. I told AJ, I WARNED him, and he didn't listen. And as far as I'm concerned, that's one less problem that we have to deal with. And as far as that big ape Gunner goes, if he has the balls to show his face around here, I'll be ready for that big oaf.

JOSH
Hoff...

NO! Gunner, you big bastard, I've said it again and again. You're nothing. I am the FUTURE of this industry, and you and your Bleeding Soul butt buddies are nothing -- NOTHING. You hear me?

Hoff smiles again, showing a little of the old swagger.

JOSH
Well, Hoff, be that as it may, you've certainly got a lot to occupy you right now --

HOFF
The hell you talking about?!

J. Math takes a step back.

JOSH
Well...I mean, with your entry in the deathmatch tournament...

HOFF
WHAT?!?!?

Hoff's eyes go wide, his jaw drops, his face goes completely white.

JOSH
Well...

HOFF
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Deathmatch -- NO! I didn't sign up for that!!

JOSH
Well, we got word earlier that you were signed up...

HOFF
NO! This is some kind of mistake!! It HAS to be!! Deathmatch? DEATHMATCH?!

Hoff paces furiously, holding his forehead.

COACH
Wait, so is Hoff in the Emperor of Death tournament?

COLE
I...I guess so!

CABOOSE
Um...are you sure?

Hoff spins back to face Matthews.

HOFF
Josh, I SWEAR to you, if this is some kinda joke--

Josh cowers.

JOSH
N-no!

Hoff looks down, muttering "deathmatch" and breathing heavily.

JOSH
Not...not to...

Josh looks up at Hoff with some noticeable fear in his eyes. Hoff looks back down with his head cocked.

HOFF
Not to what, Josh?

Josh swallows hard.

JOSH
Well...um...not to take the focus off of your 24/7 Title defense tonight...

Hoff looks shocked.

HOFF
I--

Josh shakes his head and shrugs, looking scared. Hoff lowers his head a little, shakes it, then abruptly walks off. Josh looks back at the camera.

JOSH
Well guys, I guess, it's...back to you.

The cameras cut to Sofa Central.

COLE
Wow, it looks like Hoff is out of the loop tonight!

CABOOSE
This isn't funny! First of all, someone is obviously playing a joke on the poor man.

COACH
And a funny one! Now, is it just me, or did Hoff look positively spooked when Josh mentioned the Emperor of Death tournament?

CABOOSE
NO! He was just caught off guard!

COLE
Well I've just been notified by our Board of Directors that Hoff is in fact entered into the Emperor of Death tournament, which will be held at License to Pin: This Ain't Oz!

CABOOSE
Oh man, poor Hoff...and title match? Doesn't the man get a week off?

COACH
Apparently not! But who's gonna be his opponent tonight?

COLE
Only one way to find out...stay tuned!

(Go to a looooong break)

(Return from break)

We open at ringside, where "It's Goin' Down" plays over the PA system as Chris Bryte strolls around the ring.

COLE
Fans, we're back on HeldDOWN~! Michael Cole, Da Coach, and CABOOOOOOOOOOOSE~! And fans, it looks as if we're about to be joined by Chris Bryte.

CABOOSE
Yeah, and the two of you had better watch yourselves. I'll tell him all the rotten stuff you've been saying about him over the months.

Bryte approaches SC, and Triple C stands up. Bryte shakes hands with Caboose, then Cole, then approaches Coach, who extends his hand.

COACH
Hey Chris---HEY!

BRYTE
(snatches Coach's headset and shoves him to the ground) MOVE, BITCH! GET OUT THE WAY! Kids, grab your shades! This show just got a little bit BRYTER! You are being joined by the Brytest rising star in ALL of the OAOAST, Chris Bryte! And Michael Cole, Caboose, I just know that you're happy to have me here!

CABOOSE
Damn right!

COLE
But why are you here, Chris? I mean...to what do we owe the...uh...pleasure?

CABOOSE
Yeah. Did you happen to hear what that coward Panther had to say earlier?

BRYTE
Oh...unfortunately, yeah! I heard it, and I must say that my respect for that man dies more and more by the day! Panther says he needs more time! He hasn't made up his mind! Well Panther, you pay close attention to this, boy, because the Bryte Man is getting ready to make your decision a whole lot easier!

The arena lights drop, and we're greeted by the opening chimes of Eminem's "The Way I Am". Blue spotlights fill the arena, roaming the crowd as a figure emerges from the locker room. He's got shoulder length, bleached blonde hair, has a thick brown beard, and is wearing a black singlet with red trim. The words "BEWARE OF DOGG" are stitched onto the front of the singlet. Some fans in the crowd seem to recognize the man, and they give him a slight pop as he heads down to the ring.

BUFFER
Wrestling fans, this contest is scheduled for one fall. Currently on his way to the ring...from Seattle, Washington, weighing in tonight at One Hundred and Eleven pounds...he is "J-Dogg" Johnny Gunn!

There's a milder pop from the fans, bringing a smile to J-Dogg's face as he hops upon the apron and steps into the ring. We cut over to SC, where Bryte has an evil on his face.

COLE
"J-Dogg" Johnny Gunn. Mr. Bryte, you're smiling!. Why is that?

BRYTE
Why am I smiling?! Why not, Cole?! I'm a happy man! I'm the Brytest rising star in the game, daddy! I got a lot to smile about!

CABOOSE
Excuse his ignorance, Chris! He doesn't know any better.

BRYTE
I know, 'Boose! I know!

COLE
Well, you said that you were getting ready to make Panther's choice easier! How is Johnny Gunn gonna make Panther's choice easier? Who is Johnny Gunn?

BRYTE
Well since you asked me SO nicely...Michael Cole, sit back and open your ears, because I'm getting ready to...en-BRYTEn you! Get it...en-BRYTEn?!

CABOOSE
This man is a genius!

BRYTE
Damn straight! But back to Gunn. Not be confused to Tom Brandi, Mr. Gunn broke into the wrestling business in early 1997 alongside none other than...(GASP) what an amazing coincidence...PANTHER!

CABOOSE
YOU JEST!

BRYTE
No, no! I kid you not 'Boose! They broke into the biz together, and the connection doesn't end there, fans! Oh no! Because, you see...Panther and Gunn were friends! They were tag team partners, but the two men had a rather NASTY split a few years back. A few years ago, Panther took a steel chair, placed it around J-Dogg's head and snapped his neck, temporarily paralyzing him and damn near ending his wrestling career. The two went on to have a heated feud, which included a rather memorable ladder match a few years back that put Panther on the map. J-Dogg is quite possibly Panther's greatest rival, many say he's been his toughest opponent, and there aren't too many people walking the face of this earth who can say that they know Panther like J-Dogg knows Panther...which is why this is gonna be so sweet!

Bryte snickers as Jay-Z's "Where I'm From" hits the PA system. The arena lights drop, a flashing red light fills the arena, and smoke pours out from the locker room.

BUFFER
And his opponent...hailing from Brooklyn, New York...weighing in tonight at Three Hundred and Seventy-Eight POUNDS...he possesses the strongest, most deadly hands in the world, and is Chris Bryte's right hand man...THE HAAAAAND~!

COLE
THE HAND?!

BRYTE
It ain't Ahmed Johnson! That's for sure!

The Hand appears through the smoke to resounding boos from the crowd. In the ring, J-Dogg looks on with shock. Apparently, he wasn't expecting The Hand to be his opponent. The Hand continues down to ringside, where the lights slowly begin to return to normal. In the ring, J-Dogg peers over his shoulder and down to SC, where Bryte is cheesing away. He then turns back to The Hand, who has a psychotic look in his eyes as he pulls himself onto the apron! Realizing he's been set up for slaughter, J-Dogg looks to the heavens, crosses his heart and darts at The Hand, catching him with a baseball slide to the ankle that causes him fall from the apron and land facefirst on the lip of the ring. The crowd pops in the background as The Hand clutches his mouth in pain.

CABOOSE
C'mon now! He jumped him before the bell!

BRYTE
Don't worry 'Boose! The Hand's got this thing covered.

A look of angry crosses The Hand's face as he peers up at Bryte. He reaches for the ropes again, looking to pull himself back onto the apron, but he catches a boot to the mouth for his troubles. He tries once more, but J-Dogg nails him with a HARD kick to the temple, catching him with such force, that the big man to spin out and turn in the opposite direction. Looking to gain the advantage, J-Dogg runs to the far side and hits off the ropes, and, with The Hand's back up against the apron, J-Dogg swings through the ropes 619-style, catches The Hand by the head and brings him to the floor with a headscissors takeover. The crowd comes to its feet cheering for J-Dogg!

COLE
THE HAND IS DOWN!!!! J-DOGG JUST TOOK THE HAND DOWN!!! THIS CROWD IS GOING WILD!

As The Hand tries to regain his bearings, J-Dogg climbs upon the ring apron and clutches the top rope. Then, once The Hand has reached his feet, J-Dogg leaps onto the second rope and springs backwards, catching The Hand with a beautifully executed Asai Moonsault that puts him back on the floor again. J-Dogg springs back to his feet and slides into the ring, with the fans beginning to surge behind him. On the floor, The Hand, frustrated, grits his teeth and pulls himself back to his feet, looking to tear J-Dogg apart. Before he can get the chance, however, J-Dogg hits the ropes, charges in his direction and leaps over the top rope, catching him with a somersault senton that puts him right back on the arena floor. With a smile on his face, J-Dogg springs back to his feet, slides back into the ring as chants of "J-DOGG, J-DOGG" start up in the crowd. At SC, Chris Bryte is LIVID!

COLE
These fans are on their feet for J-Dogg!

BRYTE
God dammit, Hand! GET ON HIM! GET ON HIM!

COLE
*Ahem* Chris...

BRYTE
WHAT?!

COLE
That's...THE HAND~! THE HAND~!

BRYTE
The...(sucks teeth) YOU LITTLE... AHHH!

J-Dogg continues to play to the crowd as The Hand climbs back to his feet, with HATE, ANGER, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, *AND* MAYHEM in his eyes (man, he must have some big eyes to fit all that in there). He climbs back onto the apron and steps over the top rope to enter the ring. J-Dogg charges at him, hoping to hold the advantage, but he runs right into the extended palm of The Hand! Staggered, J stumbles back out to the center of the ring, where he's mowed right down by a BIG Yakuza kick. The Hand leaps up and stomps down upon the canvas, letting loose a loud "GRRRRRRRRRRRR~!" as he glares psychotically at the crowd. J-Dogg tries to pull himself back to his feet, but The Hand catches him with a clubbing forearm to the small of the back, sending him chest-first onto the canvas. A boot to the midsection causes him to roll over onto his back, at which point The Hand reaches down, grabs him by the throat and lifts him up into the air with both hands. Gunn gags and wheezes as The Hand carries him around the ring, with the ref admonishing him every step of the way. Finally, The Hand carries him back out to the center of the ring, where he launches him over his head, sending him crashing into the turnbuckles backfirst. The crowd boos wildly as The Hand towers above his smaller opponent.

CABOOSE
What about that, Cole! You were getting all excited just because this little idiot got a few moves in, but look at him now! The Hand stands tall, and "J-Dogg" there looks like he's about to get neutered. Get it? Dogg? Neutered? HA!

BRYTE
I swear, 'Boose, we should put out a book with this stuff! Our creative genius is just too good to be wasted on these simple-minded fans.

CABOOSE
Damn straight. Don't you agree, Cole?

COLE

CABOOSE
WELL?!

COLE
I'd like to finish calling this match if you don't mind!

BRYTE
GET ON HIM...THE HAND~!

J-Dogg pulls himself back up, a little wobbly from the punishment he's taken thus far. All at once, The Hand comes at him and catches him with a straight right hand to the chest, sending him back into the buckle. He follows up with a hard right hand to J-Dogg's gut, causing him to double over in pain. Then, with a handful of hair, The Hand drags J-Dogg back out to the center of the ring, winds up and DRILLS him with a STIFFSTIFFSTIFF~! right hand right to the forehead!

BRYTE
They don't get up from that! Cover him, daddy!

The Hand does just that, planting his foot into J-Dogg's chest for the 1...2...3.

*DING DING DING* **Cue "Where I'm From"

BUFFER
The winner of this bout...THE HAND~!

BRYTE
Music to my ears! Music to my ears! The Hand picks up the big win, dismantling "J-Dogg" Johnny Gunn in no-time flat! He took a man who Panther had struggled with for years and beat him in a matter of seconds. And tell me: if The Hand can defeat Panther's toughest opponent with such ease, how do you think he'd fare against Panther?

CABOOSE
It means that Panther wouldn't stand a chance against The Hand!

COLE
Wait a minute, now! J-Dogg is not Panther, ok? Just because The Hand beat J-Dogg, it doesn't mean that a win over Panther is absolutely certain.

BRYTE
(Scoffs) 'Boose! Do ya believe this guy?!

CABOOSE
Once again, I apologize for the moron beside me. I wouldn't expect him to be able to grasp such a high concept.

BRYTE
Yeah, but ya know, I wanted this to be simple. I wanted this to be a clear example of The Hand's superiority over Panther. Now...if this display by The Hand hasn't convinced Cole...well...maybe it hasn't convinced Panther. And if it hasn't convinced Cole and it hasn't convinced Panther...well...maybe the two of you need a little more convincing...doncha think? (drops headset and leaves)

COLE
Hey...what's that supposed to mean?! Where's he going?

Bryte walks over to the ring apron and slides into the ring, where The Hand stands above J-Dogg, who's now bleeding from the forehead. Bryte and The Hand make eye contact, and after a brief staredown between the two, Bryte points down at J-Dogg and yells...

"FINISH HIM!!!!!!"

COLE
Oh no! No! C'mon!

With a smile on his face, The Hand reaches down, grabs J-Dogg by the head and locks on a clawhold. The referee tries to help out, but Bryte blocks his path, drawing boos from the capacity crowd. The Hand uses the claw to lift J-Dogg back to his feet, and he actually lifts him off the canvas and begins swinging him back and forth like a ragdoll--all the while, blood is flowing from Gunn's head.

COLE
C'mon! Stop this!!! This is unnecessary!

CABOOSE
This is very necessary! This is an example of what awaits Panther if he makes the mistake of accepting that challenge. It's an example of the power of THE HAND~!

The bell sounds multiple times in the background, and more officials pour out of the locker room. Bryte gets up in their faces, hurling obscenities their direction, as The Hand continues to squeeze the head of the lifeless Gunn. Eventually, the officials manage to pry The Hand off of J-Dogg, and his body drops limp to the canvas, and the crowd boos once more in the background as The Hand raises his fists into the air. "Where I'm From" starts up over the PA system once again. As officials attend to J-Dogg, The Hand and Bryte hop out to the arena floor, where Bryte grabs a handheld camera and speaks directly into it.

BRYTE
You see this, Panther! This is what awaits you here in the OAOAST! You have NO CHANCE against The Hand! Do yourself a favor, Panther...STAY HOME!

Bryte laughs sinisterly before starting back up the ramp with The Hand. The camera focuses one last time on J-Dogg's lifeless body before fading backstage

The cameras cut to Jackie Gayda in the back, standing next to the mystery man who attacked Chris Stevens at the Great Angle Bash. The man stands just under six feet, lanky, blonde, wearing a froofy ruffled shirt and sunglasses.

JACKIE
Hi everyone! I'm standing here with the man who attacked Chris Stevens the other week, and I hear your name is..

Jackie looks at the notecard in her hand, and blinks.

JACKIE
...Your name is...Crazy Vampire?

The mystery man hisses, and bares his fangs.

COACH
Yikes!

CRAZY VAMPIRE
That's right, Jackie, I am the craaaaaazy vaaampire~!

JACKIE
Wait, you're "the" crazy vampire? I thought you WERE Crazy Vampire?

CRAZY VAMPIRE
Oh, but I aaaaam, Jackie! *hissssssssss*

JACKIE
Um...right....so....why did you attack Chris Stevens at the Great Angle Bash?

C.V.
Well Jaaaackie, it goessss like thissssssssss...if you want to make an immmpressssion....you go after the man who issss looooking to MAKE an impressssion! Chrrrisssss Steevensss, you think you know what it isssss to be a ssssuperstarr? When I get through with yooooou, you will be nothing compared to MEEEEEEE~! *hissssssssss*

Abruptly, the crazy vampire, apparently NAMED Crazy Vampire, walks off. Jackie looks on dumbfounded...as the cameras cut to Chris Stevens to a big pop! Stevens is in the locker room, watching on a monitor, shaking his head.

STEVENS
That son of a bitch...

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(We cut to a shot of a homeless shelter and see Rick Edwards standing outside holding the book. He opens the door and walks in. Inside we see people sitting down to eat and others serving the food. Leah Blackstone stands behind a large pot of soup when she notices Rick and walks over.)

LEAH
You need to leave.

RICK
Wait…

LEAH
No I won’t wait. Leave or I’ll call the cops.

RICK
I have something…

LEAH
I don’t want to hear it!

*Rick holds out the book and Leah begins to understand.*

LEAH
Well I see you finally looked at it.

RICK
It doesn’t make sense. According to this book all of the OAOAST wrestlers came to the hospital while I was there, but I didn’t see a single one of them.

LEAH
Wow you’re not very bright are you? Your cousin J. Arthur was telling them that you didn’t want visitors and was sending them away.

RICK
That can’t be!

LEAH
The book doesn’t lie Rick! When are you going to wake up to the fact that J. Arthur is a sleazebag and he only cares about money and himself? He and that Boss of yours are using you.

RICK
Why would they do that? J. Arthur is family.

LEAH
Well your family hasn’t exactly been great to you in the past has it? They probably wanted someone to do the work they were too lazy to do themselves! Why do you even take orders from this “Boss”? Do you even know who he is?

RICK
No I don’t. I’ve never even seen his face.

LEAH
Then why do you trust him? Why do you trust J. Arthur? Didn’t J. Arthur help your Father to injure you in the first place?

RICK
J. Arthur turned on him. He’s changed.

LEAH
No he hasn’t! He’s the same person he was then except he doesn’t hang out with your Father anymore! You know it’s true. You’re just defending him because you think you have to. Just because he’s family doesn’t mean you have to trust him or like him!

*Rick thinks about it*

RICK
Oh God what have I gotten myself into? I’m sick of everything and I’m sick of not being able to trust anyone.

LEAH
You can trust Judas, as odd as that sounds, you can trust Eddy even though you don’t think so, and you can trust The Parka.

RICK
How do I know I can trust any of them? Even the little family I have left that I thought I could trust has been lying to me! If I can’t trust family then how can I trust them?

LEAH
Because none of them need to be helping you, but they do anyway because there was a time where you would do the same. Judas believes in you because you took him in even after he tried to end your career. He’s your brother. He’s your real family. What you did for him shows me that there is something good in you, but you’re hiding it under all this anger!

*Rick sits down and buries his face in his hands.*

RICK
What am I supposed to do now? The Boss is expecting me to do my job and that lunatic Christopher Cain is gonna go after Eddy. Things are so screwed up.

LEAH
Stand up to them. Be a hero again.
RICK
I’m no hero.

LEAH
You were once! You just got handed a raw deal in life and let it get to you too much. It’s time you quit moping around and start acting like a man because lately you’ve been acting like a little girl!

RICK
Hey!!!

LEAH
Did that get your attention? Am I getting through to you?

*Rick stands up*

RICK
Yeah you are, but why are you doing this?

LEAH
Let’s just say I was a big Blurricane fan back in the day.

*Rick gives Leah a strange look*

LEAH
You can’t let the past eat away at you. It’s time to make a stand against J. Arthur and The Boss.

RICK
When J. Arthur gets back I’ll talk with him.

LEAH
Just a talk?

RICK
Well there may be some fists involved. It depends on my mood and lately I haven’t exactly been in a good mood.

LEAH
I didn’t even notice.

RICK
Yeah, well…about that…I…

LEAH
What?
RICK
I wanted to say that I’m sorry…about the way I acted.

LEAH
Wow…I didn’t expect that.

RICK
Let’s just say you opened my eyes and things are about to get a little crazy around here. I know Judas has got you involved in this little conspiracy against me, but don’t go and get yourself hurt.

LEAH
Careful now…you’re starting to sound like you care.

RICK
Just don’t do anything stupid.

LEAH
Well what are you planning to do?

RICK
Something stupid.

*Rick gets up and walks to the door*

RICK
I don’t understand. I treated you like crap and yet you still care.

LEAH
I see how much Judas respects you and if what he says is true then you have some good in you. As long as he believes in you then I’ll believe in you.

RICK
I’m not someone to believe in. I’m just trying to survive and right now I just want to take back control of my life.

*As Rick finishes saying this he walks away. Leah watches him walk away and sighs. Suddenly Judas appears from the back.*

JUDAS
I told you he’d come around. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get himself hurt.

(Fade out)
We cut to a shot of the Thrillogy locker room. Zack Malibu and Candie are sitting on a leather loveseat, Candie draped across Zack's lap. The power couple are exchanging sweet nothings.

ZACK
You're so cute.

CANDIE
No baby, you're so cute...

ZACK
You are.

CANDIE
YOU are.

Candie giggles and reaches for a cherry from a nearby bowl. She leans back and lowers the cherry into Zack's mouth (to some groans from the audience). Zack bites the cherry off the stem and smiles at his lady.

CABOOSE
Awww.

COLE
This is sickening.

Zack swallows the cherry, and the two lock eyes. Zack leans his head forward, moving in to lock lips with his beautiful lady love...

When suddenly the door almost flies off its hinges, showing a very flustered Hoff!

HOFF
ZACK!

Zack looks up at Candie, rolling his eyes. Candie smiles and gets up off of Zack, patting him on the knee. Candie walks to the door, smiling and saying "bye, Hoff," patting him on the shoulder as she leaves the room. Hoff spares her the slightest nod before turning his focus back to Zack. Zack sits upright on the couch, and sighs.

ZACK
So. What's up?

Hoff takes a deep breath.

HOFF
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!
Zack smiles.

ZACK
Calm down, big daddy.

Zack gets up and pulls a chair over to Hoff. Hoff sits down, and rests his forehead on his hand. Zack paces the room.

ZACK
Listen, Hoff, I entered you into the tourney.

Hoff's neck SNAPS up at this. His eyes go wide.

HOFF
WHAT?!

ZACK
Easy, easy. Settle. Find your center.

HOFF
ZACK!!

ZACK
Listen! Hoff, do you realize what it would mean if you won that thing?

Hoff looks slightly taken aback as Zack continues.

ZACK
Think about it. You're one of the hottest stars in this company, right? Your star is totally on the rise. You're the 24/7 Champion, and a charter member of the most dominant force in professional wrestling, The Thrillogy. Now, what a feather in your cap it would be to become the Emperor of Death. Think about it, Hoff.

Hoff relaxes a bit, and raises his head, apparently mulling over Zack's words.

ZACK
And can you think of anyone, Hoff, that's more DESERVING? You've beaten them all, buddy! Crystal, Sly Sommers, Axel, AJ -- you've taken each one down. Frankly, I can't think of anyone more suited to win this thing. And when it's all said and done, think of how it will all roll off the tounge. Hoff, the 24/7 Champion, and the Emperor of Death.

Hoff stands up off the chair, with a dreamy look in his eyes. Zack walks next to him, and slaps him on the chest. The two men stand, nodding, smiles on their faces -- but Hoff quickly looks down at Zack.
HOFF
All right, but what about this 24/7 Title defense I supposedly have tonight? That your handiwork too?

Zack chuckles.

ZACK
Yes it is, Hoff. Yes it is. *stepping back* But before you get angry, let me explain. I've booked you a surprise opponent tonight. Trust me...you're gonna love it.

Hoff eyes Zack warily.

HOFF
Well...it had better be good.

ZACK
Oh, it will be.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE
All right everyone, it is now time for our 24/7 Title match!

COACH
Yeah, but...who's Hoff's opponent gonna be?

CUE: "Black" by Sevendust

*ding ding ding*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following attraction is this evening's twenty-four-sevennnnnnn TITLE MATCH! Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 275 pounds, he is the Enforcer and the Assasin of the Thrillogy, and the self-proclaimed future of this industry. The 24/7 Champion of the Woooorld.... HOFF!!!!

Hoff steps out onto the stage, looking slightly perturbed as he surveys the jam-packed arena. A healthy chant of "you suck" picks up long before he makes it to the ring. Once in, Hoff climbs the turnbuckle and raises one fist into the air, roaring out to the crowd who meet him with a shower of boos and catcalls. Hoff hops off the turnbuckle and hands his 24/7 Title to the referee, then looks up the ramp, when suddenly Zack Malibu appears on the AngleTron!
ZACK
Hoff.

The fans boo Zack, then quiet down to hear what he has to say.

ZACK
Hoff, I told you that I hand-selected your opponent tonight, and rest assured, I found someone very qualified for the job. Now, this man has been a thorn in our side once before. He's not my favorite person -- in fact, he even pulled one over on me once before.

Hoff looks at Zack with a perplexed expression.

ZACK
Now before I bring this guy out, let me tell you why I've made this match tonight. I made it as a punishment, Hoff. I made it to show the world that, just like you told AJ last week, you don't mess with the Thrillogy.

Hoff nods.

ZACK
So, without further ado, here is your opponent for this evening....PHOENIX!

COLE
What?!?

"Take to Flight" plays over the loudspeakers as Zack's image fades, and the masked Phoenix steps out onto the stage!

CABOOSE
YES!! What a brilliant play by Zack Malibu!

COLE
What, what do you mean?

CABOOSE
Hoff...Hoff is gonna kill him!

COACH
Aw, come on, Caboose, don't be so sure!

Phoenix slaps hands with a few fans on his way down to the ring, but inside, Hoff is holding his sides in laughter. Phoenix gets to the ring, and looks in at Hoff, who catches his eyes and doubles over laughing. Phoenix puts his hands on his hips as Hoff contines to show Pheonix no love.

COLEHoff is showing Phoenix no respect, come on!

CABOOSE (also laughing)
Why should he?

COLE
Well Phoenix is a very talented high flyer!

CABOOSE
Oh, come ON, Cole! Phoenix is nothing next to Hoff, and Hoff knows it!

COACH
Don't forget, Phoenix was the one who helped Northstar surprise Zack Malibu a few weeks back, and he really held his own in there against the World Champ!

CABOOSE
Aw, whatever, ya bloody wankers.

Phoenix continues to look on, aggrivated, at Hoff, who's still laughing up a storm. Hoff turns his back to Phoenix...and suddenly, Phoenix jumps onto the ring apron! Hoff turns back, and Phoenix springboards in with a dropkick to a massive pop!

COLE
And Hoff gets caught!

CABOOSE
Bollocks. Phoenix ruined the party.

The fans cheer as Phoenix springs to his feet, catching a rising Hoff in an armbar! Phoneix twists the move into a hammerlock, then jumps onto Hoff's shoulders from behind! Phoneix swivels and snaps Hoff over with a hurricanrana! Hoff goes sailing across the ring and skids to a halt near the corner!

COLE
What a move!

Phoenix charges Hoff as Hoff pulls himself up in the corner, jumps, and catches the big man with a monkey flip that sends him back over and down! Hoff gets to his knees and glowers out into the crowd, who are going BANANA!

COLE
Listen to these people!

COACH
Hoff has really been caught off-guard here in the early going!
A "Phoe-nix" chant builds in the crowd as Hoff gets to his feet, and the two men begin to circle. Hoff dives in and tries to grab Phoenix by the head and neck, but Phoenix darts under his grasp and shoots behind him! Phoenix quickly trips Hoff, and the big man lands flat on his face! As Hoff climbs up to his knees, Phoenix runs off the far ropes and comes back, catching Hoff in a facebuster!

COLE
Nice bulldog by Phoenix there!

CABOOSE
Yeah, that's a bulldog like a hurricanrana is a headscissors.

COLE
Well...well essentially they're the same--

CABOOSE
Shut up. And learn how to do your damn job, for Chrissakes.

COACH
Christ cakes? Where?

Cole and Caboose eye Coach warily as he begins to act like the Trix rabbit. Meanwhile, in-ring, Hoff climbs back to his feet, holding his nose. He turns around with his head in his hands, and Phoenix quickly catches him with a spinning heel kick that sends him tubling back to the ropes! Hoff leans against the strands, and Phoenix shoots in with an Irish whip, but Hoff reverses! Hoff sends the masked man off the ropes and telegraphs a back body drop, but Phoenix flips over Hoff's back and keeps running! Hoff turns around, and Phoenix catches him coming off the other side with a cross body! Phoenix lands on top of Hoff and hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT! Hoff easily brings the shoulder up at two.

Phoenix hops up again before Hoff can find his feet, and runs off the side ropes. Hoff gets up and turns to meet him, but Phoenix baseball slides under Hoff's legs! Hoff turns around, and Phoenix kicks his legs up, catching Hoff under the arms! Phoenix kicks forward and Hoff goes flying! Hoff lands on his knees, with his head and shoulders leaning on the second rope. Phoenix takes a look, then comes running off the far side and to the ropes, catching the top cable and swinging his legs around through the ropes to kick Hoff in the face! Hoff bounces off the ropes as Phoenix lands on the outside to a huge cry of "619!!" from the audience!

COACHGimmick infringement, what?

COLE
I didn't see nothing.

CABOOSE
COME ON, WWE! SUE US, YOU SONS OF BITCHES! I GOT A LEGAL TEAM FOR YA RIGHT HERE!

Caboose grabs his crotch as Hoff, slowly, finds his feet. Hoff turns to Phoenix, who springs off the ropes and dives at Hoff -- but Hoff moves out of the way and Phoenix hits the ground, butt-first!

COACH
Ouch, there's a hard landing.

COLE
Looks like Phoenix was looking for a hurricanrana or a senton bomb, maybe, but Hoff saw it coming!

Phoenix clutches his backside as Hoff begins stomping at his chest! The fans boo, and Hoff promptly tells them where to stick it.

CABOOSE
Yeah, in all y'all's ass!

COACH
BOO YAH~!

Phoenix climbs to his knees, but Hoff simply grabs him by the head and tosses him out of the ring. The referee comes over to reprimand Hoff for his behavior, but Hoff simply pushes him aside and heads out of the ring after Phoenix. Phoneix crawls to the guardrail, Hoff meets him, scooping him up and dropping him throat-first on the railing!

CABOOSE
Oh yeah, here we go, now the assault begins.

Phoenix's head snaps back as he falls, grabbing his throat. Hoff smiles out to the crowd, who boo and flip him off in response. Hoff swaggers over to Phoenix and picks him up, holding him by the mask and measuring before leveling him with a big right hand.

COLE
Oof, what impact!

Hoff picks Phoenix up again and blasts him iwth a hook to the body that doubles him over. Hoff grabs him from the side in this position, with one hand on the mask and one on the tights, and rams Phoenix, head-first, into the steel steps!
COACH
Man, Hoff is so vicious out there.

COLE
Well, the Thrillogy, personal feelings aside, certainly aren't known as nice guys.

CABOOSE
But they get the job done!

Hoff stalks over to where Phoenix is lying prone on the floor. Hoff picks him up again by the mask and walks to the next corner, driving his head into the steel post -- but no! Phoenix blocks it! Phoenix stops the move by getting his boot up, then quickly elbows Hoff and grabs him by the back of the neck, but before Phoenix can act, Hoff just turns and levels Phoenix with a clothesline!

COACH
That's a momentum killer, right there.

Phoenix crumples as Hoff looks down, shouting obscenities at the luchadore, before again scooping him up. Hoff takes a step back...and runs Phoenix back-first into the ringpost! Phoenix's back recoils from the blow as Hoff lets him fall to the mat. Hoff turns out to the crowd, and holds his arms outstretched with a big, toothy grin.

CABOOSE
Yeah! Give it up, fellas, give it up!

Hoff nods his head as the fans keep booing him. The big man turns back to Phoenix, who is climbing up the ring apron, and Hoff tosses him back in roughly. Phoenix lies in the center of the ring, attempting to collect his thoughts, as Hoff heads to the timekeeper's table.

COLE
Oh no, what's he looking for?

CABOOSE
Oh, you know what he wants, Cole, and...he's got it!!

Hoff grabs the timekeeper's chair from under him and hoists it high into the air! The fans are livid!

COLE
Come on, there's no place for this!

COACH
We saw what Hoff did with that chair last week...

Hoff slides into the ring and pops to his feet. Phoenix is on his hands and knees, shaking the cobwebs off. Hoff slides behind him, and taps the chair on the ground, then brings it to the ready! Phoenix gets to one knee, then up to his feet...turns around...

*KRACK~*

And gets FLOORED by the chair! Hoff looks down at Phoenix, laughing, as the luchadore lies still on the mat. The referee comes over to Hoff and grabs his arm, trying to pry the chair away. Hoff looks over casually, and uses his arm to push the referee down! Hoff grabs the chair in both hands again and crawls over to Phoenix -- but the referee calls for the bell!

COLE
What?

CABOOSE
Well what the hell is this about?

Buffer heads to confer with the official, as Hoff looks on unhappily.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen...the official has disqualified Hoff! Therefore, your winner...PHOENIX!!!

CABOOSE
WHAT?! NO!

COACH
Oh yeah!

The bell rings and the fans go NUT as Hoff shouts at the referee, but the official just shakes his head! Hoff throws his arms in the air, and turns around -- right into a dropkick from Phoenix! Hoff stutters back, and Phoenix gets to his feet and moves in -- and Hoff CLOCKS him with the chair!!

COLE
OH!

Phoenix lands on his neck, then flips over and lies on his stomach. Hoff looks down at him, then tosses the chair out of the ring and walks over to Phoenix, turning him over! Hoff lies down and leans his forearms on Phoenix's body, yelling for the referee to count...but the ref says no! Hoff quickly gets off of Phoenix and grabs the referee, throwing him down to the mat next to Phoenix's fallen form!

HOFF
COUNT, you son of a bitch!

Hoff steps on Phoenix, and the referee counts the one, two, three! The bell rings again, and Hoff DEMANDS the official raise his hand!
COLE
Now come on, is it that important!

CABOOSE
Yes! Yes it is, Cole.

The fans boo Hoff as the ref hands him the 24/7 title, then gets out of the way as Hoff holds the belt above his head, when suddenly, the LIGHTS GO OUT! THE ANGLETRON GOES BLANK!

COLE
Wait a minute!

CABOOSE
What the hell is this?

BOOM! Two flaming staffs appear at the top of the entrance ramp!

COACH
Oh my! Could it be?

Hoff stares intently at the ramp, wide-eyed, waiting for something to happen…

A heartbeat sound is heard as a small red X appears in the middle of the AngleTron. As the heartbeat gets faster, the X grows bigger, and it is clear to see that blood is dripping off of it. Then a voice not unlike Father James Mitchell’s fills the arena…

As he returns from his tomb
To elicit your impending doom.
The Dark Lord has been watching you, watching your sins;
Waiting as the era of Darkness begins.
You may feel tortured, you may go insane
But the last thing that you will do is…

FEEL THE PAIN.

The last words echo out and appear on the AngleTron as if written in blood. The heartbeat, almost sounding like a drum now, stops…

BOOM! The staffs blow up, and the lights come back on, leaving a perplexed Hoff in the middle of the ring!

COLE
What the hell was that?
COACH
I don’t know, but whatever the hell it was, it seemed to be familiar… LOOK AT HOFF!
Hoff is BESIDE himself in the ring! He grabs at his hair, looking up at the now blank video wall, screaming "WHAT THE HELL?" The fans go INSANE as Hoff simply bends down, picks up his belt, and damn near runs out of the arena.

COACH
My God, that was eerie! Positively eerie!

CABOOSE
What was that?

COLE
I don't know...all I do know is, a win is a win, and Pheonix beat Hoff here tonight!

CABOOSE
Yeah, well, he don't look like a winner to me! Now Hoff, there's a guy who got his job done tonight.

COACH
He certainly did, and love it or hate it, Phoenix learned not to mess with the Thrillogy here tonight!

COLE
Speaking of the Thrillogy, we've still got that huge match between Drek Stone and Calvin Szechstien, and a whole lot more, so stay tuned!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

We cut to a replay from last weeks HeldDown, showing JINGUS and the Sadist viciously attacking the Global Party Xchange in the ring and powerbombing them onto the stage.

COLE
Wow, that sure was brutal.

CABOOSE
Nothing those idiots didn't having coming to them.

COACH
Apparenty we're now going to hear from JINGUS and Sadist! Wow!

Cut to JINGUS and Sadist, filling the camera. JINGUS growls from behind his mask, while Sadist fixes the camera with his cold grey eyes.

They don't speak. After a few moments, text starts to flash up at the bottom of the screen.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH OUR VOICES...

YOU FANS THAT CHEER THE PARTY BOYS...

YOU WANT THEM OVER JINGUS AND THE SADIST?

YOU WANT YOUR PRETTY BOYS?

PART ONE OF THEIR DESTRUCTION WAS WITNESSED SEVEN DAYS AGO

THE SECOND AND FINAL PART WILL BE THEIR DOOM

WE ARE HELL'S HITMEN.

A CONTRACT IS ON YOUR HEADS, GPX

IN THREE WEEKS WE COME TO COLLECT THE BLOOD

JINGUS and Sadist look at each and nod slowly.

ALSO, SADIST HAS A REALLY SMALL DICK

IT DOESN'T EVEN HURT WHEN HE BANGS ME IN THE ASS

LOL2004~!~!!!~!

HEY, I WANT A TURN SCOTTY!

OK!

ER, ER, HELLS HITMEN? HELLS SHITMEN!

HAHA!

COLE
What the hell is going on?

JINGUS and Sadist see the rather different words on a monitor. Sadist puts his hand through the screen and shivers with pleasure.

The camera cuts to the OAOAST control room, where the GPX have, well, control. Scotty and Johnny are typing happily away on a keyboard, chuckling and ignoring the protests of OAOAST technicians.

CABOOSE
Hey, that's expensive equipment! Get those monkeys away from there!

The door to the room slams open, and Hell's Hitmen rush in. GPX see them coming, and NAIL them with cameras out of nowhere! JINGUS and Sadist go down, and the GPX dances away...

COACH
GPX gaining revenge for last weeks assault!

COLE
JINGUST and Sadist are going to be even more furious now...maybe that wasn't the smartest move...

CABOOSE
Damn right! When even Michael Cole can see it, you know its obvious! Those little punks have gotten in too deep this time. I'll look forward to visiting them in hospital. And stealing their fruit.

COLE
Let's go to something else before Caboose hits me for no reason!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(Backstage we go, where we see Alix Spezia in a locker room. She’s putting forth an enormous effort to pry the jaws of life known as CD case wrapping open. Trying her best not to become frustrated with the mass of plastic wrap preventing her from opening her CD she’s singing Jessica Simpson’s hit song, “With you”)

ALIX
I can let my hair down, I can say anything crazy..I know you’ll catch me..

OFF SCREEN VOICE
Is that Patti Labelle or Alix Spezia?

ALIX
Huh?

(Alix whips her head around to see the flamboyant glam rocker, Synth Esizer. Despite not being over come with joy to see him, Alix smiles politely.)

ALIX
Hi.

SYNTH
Damn. Someone call Simon Cowell and tell him to cancel his dinner plans, cuz the Synthster just found the real American Idol.

ALIX (getting angry)
Hey! Are you being sarcastic?

SYNTH
No way, jose.

ALIX (clamed down)
Oh, you really like my voice? I mean you don’t need to flatter me.

SYNTH
Wouldn’t have said nothing if I didn’t like it.

ALIX
Oh, thanks. That’s funny that you like it. People always really say I look like I'm 25 but talk like I'm five. I guess it's just kinda high and my words always seem to really, like hang in the air. They don't like my voice. Most people don't. I wanted to be anchorwoman for a news channel or be an investigative reporter, but my Broadcasting teacher at San Jose state told me it sounded like Hallie Eisenberg had possessed my voice.

SYNTH
Forget him. Guy’s a douche. Listen, the type of people that think your voice stinks are probably the same type of pussies who turn down the volume on their car radio whenever they drive into their superficial, suburban, yuppie infested, diversity deprived neighborhoods. The same spineless wage slave who's to god damn afraid to pop Hendrix into their CD player, take off that freedom oppressing piece of fabric called a tie, turn it to "Fire" and crank that knob all the way up and FUCKING ROCK OUT!!!! That's who doesn't like your voice, those weak willed, pussy whipped, Dido loving, Usher worshiping pieces of shit! And you know what? Good! It’s a damn good thing they don’t like your voice. Because if those soccer mom's and Jetta driving bastards liked your voice, we'd have a real problem. But because they're so god damn disgusted by it, we know that your voice FUCKING ROCKS! Girl, your mouth is a loud speaker connected to the grandest stage of them all..... Heaven!!!!!!!!

ALIX
You might wanna try decaf. But, uh, thanks for the compliments.

(Synth notices that Alix is trying to open a CD case)

SYNTH
Wassup with the DVD? Is scratching at plastic some kind of new psychotherapy?

ALIX
No, I’m trying to get this darn thing open. It’s really frustrating!! I’ve been tearing at for an hour!

SYNTH
You don’t have a knife on you?

ALIX
If I did, I would’ve slit my wrist by now.

SYNTH
Well, fortune smiles on you tonight cuz you are one lucky lady.

(Synth pulls out a pocket knife and starts to tear away at the plastic sleeve covering the jewel case. He easily shreds the CD of its wrapping and tosses it back to Alix.)

ALIX
That was fast. Thanks for your help. Um...I’m sure you have some where else to be, like not here.

SYNTH (Shaking his head)
To quote our hit power ballad In your heart I’m right where I want to be. Right, where I need to be and right where I’ll always be. At your side. In your heart.

ALIX
Hmm... If you’re going to stalk me, make yourself useful and help me put this necklace on.

(Alix hands Synth a seashell surf pendant. Synth goes behind Alix, lifts her light brown coconut scented hair up and tries to put on the necklace. Synth stops short when he spots the tattoo of a half girl half butterfly on Alix’s back.)

SYNTH
Bad ass ink. What’s it symbolize?

ALIX
Beats me. I got really drunk in Miami one night way back during Spring break of my sophomore year of college. Anyway, the next night I woke up with a headache to end all headaches and this tattoo. So I guess it symbolizes stupidity and irresponsibility and the fact that a couple of shots of Corona turn me into Scott Hall.

SYNTH
Where’d you get the scar? The one on your shoulder.

ALIX
You know the sign that says “Slippery When Wet” Well, I learned the hard way that when it’s wet, it really is slippery. I was around eight years old and I was riding my bike in the rain. My mom said to come inside, but I told her that I was a big girl and that I’d be fine. Anyway, mother knew best because I feel off my bike and landed on my shoulder. And I ran all the way home with blood just pouring from my shoulder and it was raining so hard. Harder then I've ever seen. I really thought god's toilet was overflowing. It sucked, I left my bike out in the rain and everything....Yeah.

SYNTH
Scar’s tight. Makes you look tough, like you can go to prison and throw down with even the baddest dude.

(Synth decides to switch gears)

SYNTH
Yo, about that groupie thing...

ALIX
We're not interested.

(Synth has the nerve to be surprised!)

SYNTH
Why not?

ALIX
Because we'd be selling out our feminist ideals just to be your submissive sex toys! But, you know something? Supringsly, I really had a nice time talking to you. Maybe if instead of announcing to the entire viewing world that you want me and Krista to be devalued into your sex objects and had came to me and asked me out on a date like a reasonable clear thinking person, you'd receive an outcome that'd probably be really similar to one that you desire. Oh well. Live and learn, Synthster!

(Alix leaves the room and we go to the arena)

COACH
A woman with a few scars, emotional or physical, is more likely to be very self conscious and have a low self esteem, meaning they’re more likely to sleep with me.

Caboose gets up out of his seat and takes off his headset. He signals for a microphone and is handed one before sliding into the ring.

Cole: I guess its time for our update about what happened with Caboose's family home last week...

Caboose: Is this thing working? I guess it is. Just like always, lets have the AngleTron role the footage from last week...

AngleTron: Replays Last Week's Events.

Caboose: Well there you go. Some scumbag found out where I lived, brought himself a camera and decided to film my wife. Well fair play, my wife is gorgeous. No right-minded heterosexual male wouldn't want to film her, especially in the bathroom...

The crowd is a little confused as to Caboose's point.

Cole: Huh?

Coach: She is hot.

Caboose: ...But...

The crowd pops.

Caboose: ...She's my wife. I get to film her. No one else...

Coach: Caboose makes home videos?

Cole: Yowzer.

Caboose: ...So if its anyone in the back, or anyone else, you've got a week to reveal yourself. One week. Be here next week or...

Suddenly over the PA system a heavily distorted voice can be heard.

DISTORTED VOICE: Or what Caboose?

Cole: What the hell!?

Coach: Where did that come from?

Caboose: ...Show yourself you COWARD!
DISTORTED VOICE: Now that wouldn't be any fun now would it Caboose?

Caboose: You sonofabitch! If I ever, EVER find out who you are, I'm going to kill you!

DISTORTED VOICE: Maybe, but then again, how are YOU going to find ME?

Caboose: I'll find you. Don't worry you about that.

DISTORTED VOICE: Whose worried Caboose? Certainly not me. If I was you, I'd be worried. Worried for my young daughter's safety.

Caboose: What!?

On the AngleTron, a clip plays of a camera hiding just behind a bush watching a particular girl through a window into a classroom. Eventually the footage freezes one the moment the girl glances out of the window.

Caboose: You stay the fuck away from her.

DISTORTED VOICE: Or what Caboose? Or what?...

The voice starts laughing before fading.

Caboose stares at the AngleTron seething. He drops the microphone, steps out of the ring and picks up a chair...

...Caboose looks at the chair and starts violently striking the ring post and ring steps. Caboose is heard shouting a slew very audible profanities.

Suddenly Caboose drops the chair, sits back at ringside, puts his headset back on and simply says...

Caboose: Leave it Cole.

Cole: No problem.

Coach: But what...

Caboose stares at Coach with the same look as the one he just had in the ring.

Coach: Nothing.

Cole: We'll be back after these messages...

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE
Folks, we are just moments away from tonight’s Italian Championship match. Drek Stone will be attempting to defend his newly created title against an athlete who many consider to be among the most technically-gifted superstars in the world today, Calvin Szechstein.

CABOOSE
I don’t like this. I’m feeling very conflicted over who to cheer for.

COACH
Earlier tonight, these two men had a short, sit-down interview together that quickly turned hostile. Drek doesn’t seem to respect the ability of Calvin, and it looks as if he honestly feels that Calvin doesn’t have a chance without Thrillogy by his side.

CABOOSE
I mean…..Calvin is part of the greatest stable ever known to the OAOAST……a former OAOAST Heavyweight Champion, he has everything I’ve ever respected in a man….

COLE
It seems that Calvin really has something to prove to these fans, the wrestlers in the back, his Thrillogy buddies, and most importantly, himself. Just a few months ago, he was the Heavyweight Champion of the world. Now, he has someone like Drek Stone – somebody who has quickly risen up the ranks of the OAOAST in the past few months – devaluing the credentials that Calvin has strived to build up in his career.

CABOOSE
…….but Drek is really such an amazing athlete. And after the torture he unleashed on the Mad Cappa at School’s Out……honestly, how can I not cheer for him?! Oh God, why does everything bad always happen to me?!

COLE
For both these men, tonight is about proving who the better technical athlete in this federation actually is. Let’s get down to the ring for what is sure to be a thrilling scientific matchup.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the OAOAST ITALIAN CHAMPIONSHIP!! Coming down to the ring first is the challenger. He is a member of the most dominant stable in professional wrestling today with The Thrillogy. He is also a former OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD! Now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 197 pounds…..please welcome CAAALLLLLVIIIIIIIIN SZEEEEEECHSTEEEIN!
“Three-Two-One. I’M THE BOMB!”

::Electric Six blasts over the loudspeakers as Calvin steps out of the entranceway to a passionate reaction of boos from the HeldDown crowd. Making his way to the ring, Calvin takes the time to argue with a group of fans at ringside, one of which is holding a large “Calvin Sucks!” sign.::

Woke Up This Morning
Got Yourself A Gun
Mama Always Said You’d Be
The Chosen One

BUFFER
And now, the champion. He is the self-proclaimed “World’s Greatest Athlete” and “The Best Looking Man to ever step into an OAOAST ring!” Hailing from Brooklyn, New York….weighing in at 220 pounds….he is the current OAOAST ITALIAN CHAMPION OF THE WORLLLLLD! Ladies and gentlemen…..please welcome….DRRRRRREK STONNNNNNNE!

::Drek Stone struts out of the entranceway, also meeting a loud chorus of jeers. Standing at the top of the ramp with a wide grin on his face, he casually starts to shine the Italian Title around his waist with his hand. He finally starts to slowly walk down the ramp, ignoring the negative comments the fans have began to scream at him. Once he gets in the ring, he casually pounds his chest, and an impressive blast of fireworks erupts from the four corners of the ring. He casually hands the title over to the referee and gives a long stare to Calvin, who hasn’t taken his eyes off of Drek::

COLE
While both of these men respect the ability of the other, it’s easy to see that they don’t actually like the other.

CABOOSE
You know what would be nice to see here…..? A handshake. Then they could walk out of the ring, having been better men for staying civil in a time when conflicts are breaking out around us.

COACH
Any particular love song you want to play as they stroll out of the ring?

CABOOSE
….you know, that’s such a disgustingly childish joke, Coach. Get a clue and stay away from those. There’s a reason I never resort to that level of immaturity.

Once the bell rings, both Drek and Calvin start to slowly circle each other, gradually surveying the chance to seize an opportunity. After a few seconds, Drek suddenly darts at Calvin, but is quickly brought down with a rapid-fire drop toe hold. Calvin immediately jumps to Drek’s head, and entraps him in a side headlock. Drek uses his strength to turn his body over, putting both of Calvin’s shoulders down.
1….

2….

Calvin rolls his body back around, trapping Drek on the ground again with a side headlock. This time, Drek begins to rise up. Once he manages to get on his feet, he quickly hurls Calvin towards the ropes. After Calvin bounces back, both men hit each other with a shoulderblock, but neither man staggers. This time, it’s Drek that runs into the ropes. He bounces back, and again, both men collide with simultaneous shoulderblocks. But again, neither man moves.

COLE
And just like we expected, both men are starting out slowly, trying to feel each other out.

Drek and Calvin stare at each other for a second, then run towards opposite ropes. However, Drek stops his sprint almost instantly, and waits in position for Calvin to return. Calvin, with somewhat of a surprised look on his face, bounces back towards a still Drek. Drek hooks Calvin’s arm and flips him over for a hiptoss…….but Calvin lands on his feet, and brings Drek over with a hiptoss of his own.

COACH
That was a respectable strategy by Drek…

CABOOSE
Of course it was!

COACH
But a quite impressive reversal from Calvin.

CABOOSE
Well, are you surprised?

COLE
Caboose, who are you rooting for anyway?

CABOOSE
The hell if I know!

Drek immediately bounces back up on his feet, and this time, Calvin brings him down with an armdrag. After the armdrag, Calvin twists Drek’s arm above his head, then easily manipulates the hold into a front facelock. Although Drek is still trapped in the facelock, both men are able to stand up. Suddenly, Calvin begins to violently yank Drek around the ring by his neck, still keeping the front facelock intact. Drek then falls to one knee, with the referee annoyingly asking him if he wishes to submit yet. With a burst of energy, Drek runs Calvin into the turnbuckle, and Calvin lets go of the hold. With his face beet-red after the lack of oxygen, Drek suddenly gives Calvin a hard slap across the face.

COACH
Uh-oh!

COLE
If there’s one thing Calvin doesn’t take kindly to, it’s disrespectful slaps like that.

CABOOSE
Well…..I’m sure Drek had a reason. Both these men are just so intense, so talented in their own ways…..it’s excusable if the match gets personal like that.

COACH
I doubt you’d be saying that if it was someone like Crystal slapping Zack Malibu.

CABOOSE
Well, that’s almost treason! This is understandable! Not hard to grasp, Coach…

Drek quickly backs away from the turnbuckle, but Calvin charges at him anyway. However, this time, Drek drops Calvin with a drop toe hold, but keeps his legs locked around Calvin’s ankle after both men fall. Calvin quickly rolls over onto his back, but Drek spins onto his feet with a ground backwards somersault. He grabs Calvin’s right leg, then quickly falls, locking it into a grapevine. Calvin shoots out his hand and grabs the bottom rope nearby. The referee starts to count, but Drek is reluctant to release the hold.

1….

2…..

3…..

4…..

Finally, Drek lets go of the grapevine, but quickly stands up and pulls Calvin away from the ropes by his right leg. Drek speedily twists his body around Szechstein’s right leg, then falls to the mat, putting it in another grapevine. Calvin, yelling, strains to reach the ropes but can’t quite make it. Drek, seizing this opportunity the best way he can, starts leveling in some vicious forearm shots to the right knee of Calvin while he’s still in the move. Drek releases the hold and swiftly rises back to his feet.

COLE
Drek seemed to know that Calvin wouldn’t submit from a simple grapevine.

CABOOSE
But what a grapevine it was! Drek is certainly proving his technical skill tonight!
He jumps up……and drops a hard knee across the right knee of Calvin Szechstein! Rolling along with the move in shades of Ric Flair, Drek gets back up to his knees and……..drops another hard knee across Calvin’s right leg. With Calvin yelling in pain, it’s obvious to everyone that Drek may have wound a weakness in this man. Drek grabs the right knee of Calvin and spins his body around it once again…..but this time, Calvin uses his free left leg to push Drek towards the turnbuckle. Drek flies into the turnbuckle chest-first and bounces back, with Calvin quickly rolling him up in a schoolboy.

1….

2…..

Drek quickly rolls out of the move, and both men suddenly rise up to their feet.

CABOOSE
And what a small package!

COACH
Heh heh.

CABOOSE
Cole, it might be easier for all of us if we replaced Coach with a nine-year-old. We need more maturity around here.

COLE
I don’t know about that….

CABOOSE
And we can replace you with a cactus. Best announcing team ever.

It’s easy to see that Calvin is favoring his right knee, so Drek suddenly lunges for the leg. But Calvin quickly steps over to the side, and Drek winds up falling to his hands and knees. Almost intuitively, Calvin drives a vicious elbow into the back of Drek’s neck! Drek falls onto his chest as Calvin quickly rises back up to his feet and rops another elbow across Drek’s neck. He then takes his left knee and jams it into the back of Drek’s throat. A noticeable percentage of the fans actually start cheering as Calvin pulls back on Drek’s head, brutally wrapping Stone’s neck around Calvin’s left knee. The referee begins to count for Calvin to release the hold.

1….

2….

3….
Calvin quickly releases the hold and rolls to the outside of the ring.

COLE
And Calvin Szechstein, on one leg, has started to violently go for Drek Stone’s neck, trying to expose a weakness of his own.

CABOOSE
Well, come on, Calvin…..you could take it a little easy, here…..

He spins Drek onto his back and pulls him towards the ring ropes, leaving him at the point where Drek’s head is hanging over the ring apron and the rest of his body is in the ring. Calvin gives a cocky kiss to his elbow, then roughly drops it across the throat of Drek Stone. Drek instinctively grabs his neck in pain, but Calvin just swats his hands away. He moves back again, and drops yet another elbow across the throat of Drek. Calvin suddenly gets a smile on his face, and climbs onto the ring apron. He begins to hobble up the corner post, still favoring his knee, as Drek continues to hold onto his neck. After climbing to the second turnbuckle, Calvin stares down at Drek for a second and jumps off…..landing on the outside of the ring, but dropping a HARD elbow across the neckline of Drek Stone! However, after hitting the move, Calvin buckled on his right knee on the arena floor, so he rolls onto his back to massage it for a few seconds.

COACH
Wow! Those kinds of moves could permanently damage the windpipe of Drek Stone!

CABOOSE
Come on, Calvin. What are you doing? Don’t take Drek’s voice away from me!

COLE
But Calvin’s knee buckled after hitting the arena floor. His knee is in bad shape at this point.

CABOOSE
Come on, Drek. Don’t take Calvin’s walking ability away from me. Take it easy!

Drek angrily rolls his entire body into the ring, clutching at his neck and pounding his legs against the mat. Calvin rises to his feet and rolls into the ring, where Drek is still laying down on the mat in pain. Calvin grabs a fistful of Drek’s hair and begins to pull him up into a standing position. He stands behind him and lifts him up for a belly-to-back suplex…….but Drek quickly backflips out of the move and lands on his feet. He then gives a vicious kick to the back of Calvin’s right leg! Both men crumple down to the mat nursing their respective injuries.

COACH
And now it’s easy to see that both men are in different types of trouble.

COLE
It’s going to become a matter of who can best take advantage of the other’s weakness first.
After a short while of lying on the ground, Drek and Calvin slowly start to rise onto their feet. But Drek is up first and, seeing that Calvin has almost managed to get back to a standing position as well, quickly runs over and knocks him down with a nasty chop block to the right knee! After the move, Drek rubs at the back of his neck for a few short seconds to soothe the pain, which allows time for Calvin to try to make it back up. But again, Drek runs across the ring and brings him down with yet another chop block to the knee! Calvin falls to the mat, holding his right knee, but Drek has absolutely no sympathy. He starts leveling in some fierce stomps to the right knee of Calvin, with Calvin loudly yelling after nearly every kick. Drek quickly runs into the ropes and, after bouncing back, jumps and lands with a senton onto the knee of Calvin Szechstein. He instantly rolls onto Calvin’s chest and hooks both of his legs.

1……

2…….

Calvin uses his upper body to throw Drek off of his chest. Calvin immediately tries to will himself to get back to his feet, but Drek runs into the ropes and comes off with a baseball slide to the right knee of Calvin. Again, Szechstein falls back down to the mat.

COLE
And Drek Stone has started to systematically take apart Calvin’s right knee.

CABOOSE
Well, Cole, you wanted a technical contest. Here you go. Both of these men are showing you the finer points of scientific wrestling tonight.

This time, Drek grabs Calvin by his leg and pulls him over to the ring ropes. He grabs Calvin’s right leg and props it on the top rope, with the rest of Calvin’s body still laying on the mat. Drek steps out onto the apron and gets a firm grasp of Calvin’s right leg. Pounding his chest for the fans, and receiving a loud series of boos in return, he jumps to the arena floor…..dropping Calvin’s right leg across the top rope with it! Calvin screams in pain after the move, grabbing his leg and quickly pulling it back down to the mat.

COLE
What a move!

CABOOSE
Drek, if you’re not careful, you can cause some permanent damage. Try to be careful for Thrillogy’s sake!

COACHRight, Boose. I’m sure the well-being of Thrillogy is the first thing on Drek’s mind at this point.

But Drek isn’t done. From the outside of the ring, he grabs Calvin by his right leg and pulls him over to the corner post, with both of Szechstein’s legs around different sides of the turnbuckle. He spins his body around Calvin, jumps up…..

AND LOCKS HIM INTO THE CORNER POST FIGURE-FOUR LEGLOCK!!

CABOOSE
Whoa! Drek, what are you doing?!

Calvin roars in anguish, wildly reaching for any ropes to grab onto, as the referee screams for Drek to release the hold right away. Calvin’s eyes open wider as Drek continues to reel back on the hold, adding even more pressure to the right knee of Calvin. Finally, after a four count, Drek lets go off the hold, yet continues to hold onto Szechstein’s right knee. Drek moves back onto his knee with Calvin’s leg in his hand, then pulls back and wrenches Calvin’s right knee across the turnbuckle post! Without delay, Drek grabs Calvin’s right leg once again and quickly wraps it across the corner post!

CABOOSE
I would love the intensity if it was anybody else Drek was against. But he and Calvin are both such incredible athletes. They would be so much happier if they shook hands right now.

COACH
Well, Calvin wouldn’t be any happier, since he wouldn’t have the Italian title around his waist. And Drek wouldn’t be any happier, since he would wind up having proven nothing tonight. So…..who exactly WOULD be happy?

CABOOSE
I would. Happy now?

After the move, Calvin speedily tucks his leg into the ring and rolls away from the turnbuckle. Drek, with an absolute look of conceit on his face, smiles at the squirming Calvin Szechstein. He begins to scale up the corner post, while Calvin tries to steady himself back onto his feet. Once Drek gets up on the top turnbuckle, he waits for Calvin for to face him. Calvin turns around…..and Drek catches him with a high crossbody off the top rope! BUT CALVIN ROLLS ALONG WITH THE MOVE, WRAPPING DREK UP IN A PINNING POSITION!

ONE…..

TWO…..

KICKOUT! Both men pop out of the move and stand back up, although Calvin is the slower of the two. Drek immediately runs towards Calvin, but Calvin jumps off his strong left leg and brings Drek down with a STIFF CLOTHESLINE! The majority of the fans give a solid cheer as Drek falls back down to the mat.

COLE
And surprisingly, these fans seem to be getting behind Calvin tonight.

CABOOSE
Of course. They respect everything he’s ever done in his career….

COLE
…..well, I wouldn’t go that far….

CABOOSE
…..and I’m sure Drek will receive the same type of support later on. Just you wait and see.

The move seems to have retriggered the sore neck Calvin gave Drek earlier! Drek gets on one knee, slowly massaging his throat, as Calvin hobbles over to the corner. Using his left leg, Calvin manages to sit himself on the top turnbuckle, keeping his feet on the middle turnbuckle. Drek, with a look of anger in his eyes, stomps over to Calvin and gives him a hard shot to the midsection. Calvin, doubled over in pain, leaves himself open for Drek to turn his back to Calvin and grab him under his armpits. Drek looks ready to jump off with the Diamond Dust……but Calvin swats his arms away. He then locks his right arm over Drek’s neck AND TRAPS HIM IN A DRAGON SLEEPER! Drek starts flailing his arms to get out of the move, and manages to wrap his arms around Calvin’s head. He pulls Calvin off of the turnbuckle and lands to the mat…..but Calvin keeps the dragon sleeper locked on!! Drek begins to thrash his arms around again, trying to get out if it, but Calvin only pulls back on the move even tighter!

COLE
And Drek Stone is in some SERIOUS TROUBLE!! Could he tap out here?!

CABOOSEI…..I…….I don’t know.

COACH
Drek is starting to get a little weaker!

Drek’s arms begin to flail a little less excitedly, and it’s easy to see that the energy is ever-so-surely being sapped from him. Finally, Drek’s arms slowly fall to his side, but Calvin continues to keep the dragon sleeper locked in. The referee advances towards Drek’s right arm and lifts it one time…

…..

COLE
DREK IS FADING!!

…..and the arm drops! The referee lifts the arm up a second time….

…..

……

…….and it drops. Finally, the referee lifts Drek’s arm up a third time….

……..

COACH
COULD THIS BE IT?!

CABOOSE
COME ON DREK!! KEEP THE ARM UP!!

AND IT STAYS UP!! The fans resoundingly boo as Drek manages to keep his arm up, even in the midst of this dragon sleeper.

COACH
Boose, do you realize what you just did?

CABOOSE
……what? I want to see this match last longer. Is that a crime?

Drek starts to thrash his arms about excitedly once again, and he manages to arch his back to the point where he has his feet standing on the mat. He jumps his feet up, planting them on the top rope, looking for an escape. But Calvin jumps back the opposite way…..AND BRINGS DREK DOWN TO THE MAT WITH A FALLING REVERSE DDT!! He quickly scrambles over to Drek and makes the cover!

ONE……

TWO…..

SHOULDER UP!! DREK JUST MANAGES TO GET A SHOULDER UP!! Once again, the fans start booing as Calvin quickly rolls off of Drek’s chest. He wills himself back up to his feet, then swiftly drops a legdrop across the throat of Drek. At this point, Drek seems to be knocked out cold on the mat, taking deep breaths to suck in some oxygen after the long dragon sleeper. Calvin grabs Drek by his arm and his leg, and yanks him over to a nearby turnbuckle.

COACH
You don’t think he could be going for….

COLE
No way. Not with the condition of his knee.

He starts to slowly climb the turnbuckle, favoring his right leg with every step. Once he gets to the top, he signals for the FUBU splash, receiving some boos but a surprisingly positive reaction. He tries to steady himself with both legs and looks ready to jump……but suddenly hesitates. He tries to shake his right knee to get some feeling back into it, and braces himself on the top turnbuckle once more. Yet again, Calvin looks as if he’s ready for the jump, but stops himself at the last second.

COLE
And Calvin is having some serious trouble getting the leg strength to jump off the top rope.

Meanwhile, Drek manages to lift his head up and spot the referee standing nearby. Drek lifts his right leg and kicks the referee into the ropes. The vibrations cause the turnbuckle to start shaking and, with his right knee buckling, Calvin falls GROIN-FIRT on to the top turnbuckle. The fans let out a loud groan as Szechstein winces in pain.

COLE
That’s not right, dammit!

CABOOSE
Well, in a scientific match, referee manipulation is important too.

With Calvin straddled on the turnbuckle, and Drek flat-out on the mat, the fans actually start clapping for the match taking place in front of them. Finally, Drek starts to pull himself to his knees until, after a few seconds, is able to get to his feet. Meanwhile, Calvin starts to stir on the turnbuckle, but is having trouble getting the strength to stand. Drek suddenly walks over to Calvin and grabs him by his right leg. Calvin tries to use his left leg to shove Drek off, but Drek gives him a hard chop to the chest. He tightens his hold on Calvin’s right leg and……BRINGS HIM OFF THE SECOND TURNBUCKLE WITH A DRAGONSCREW LEGWHIP!!

COACH
Whoa! Drek could have pulled that knee right out of its socket with that move!

CABOOSE
Calvin…..Calvin’s strong. I’m sure the guy’s allright. Former Heavyweight Champions of the world can survive that kind of punishment.

Calvin, letting out a scream of anguish, immediately reaches for his right knee, but Drek swats his hands away. He quickly spins his body around the right leg of Calvin, and reaches for the left. But Calvin starts to speedily manuever his left leg, trying to keep it out of Drek’s grasp. Drek, intensely focused with applying this figure-four, lowers his head to get a little more leverage. But Calvin quickly scoops up Drek’s head and wraps him up in a small package!!

ONE…..

TWO…..

THREE!!!!

NO!!! At the last moment, Drek manages to get himself out of the small package. Both men, breathing hard, struggle to get on their feet. Again, with the benefit of having both legs intact, Drek is able to stand up first. He walks over to Calvin, but Calvin jumps up and puts Drek into a sleeperhold!! Again, Stone starts flailing his arms about, trying to quickly get Calvin off of his neck. With a burst of energy, Drek swings his body to the left, managing to throw Calvin off of his back. But, on the way around, Calvin lands on his feet and puts Drek’s head underneath his arm. He swiftly jumps up…..AND DRIVES DREK STONE INTO THE MAT WITH THE STONECUTTER!!

COACH
WOW!! CALVIN SZECHSTEIN JUST SHOCKED DREK STONE WITH THE STONECUTTER!!

CABOOSE
I don’t believe it!! This might get the win!! Calvin might do it!!

COLE
How could Drek’s neck withstand that DDT?! IT COULD BE BROKEN!!

CABOOSE
DON’T SPEAK LIKE THAT!!

The fans quickly rise out of their seats and start screaming for Calvin to make the cover. Szechstein begins to slowly crawl towards Drek, who is laying on the mat lifeless. After a few seconds of struggling, Calvin makes it over to Drek and turns his body over. With a strong effort, Calvin DRAPES AN ARM ACROSS DREK’S CHEST!! The referee makes the count.

ONE!!!!!

COLE
COULD IT BE OVER?!
CABOOSE
HAS CALVIN DONE IT?!

TWO!!!!

COACH
DREK ISN’T MOVING!!

THREE!!!!!

SHOULDER UP!! DREK STONE GOT A SHOULDER UP!!

COACH
How the hell did Drek get a shoulder up?!

CABOOSE
Because he’s Drek Stone, that’s why! How is Calvin able to stand up right now? Because he’s Calvin Szechstein, that’s why! Learn to respect these men!
The fans gasp in disbelief, with many of them looking as shocked as Calvin does at this point. Sitting on the mat, Calvin slowly wipes the sweat off of his forehead and shoots a confused glance towards Drek. Suddenly, Calvin opens his eyes wider, and a large smile crosses his face. He gingerly uses the middle rope to pull himself back up to his feet. Meanwhile, Drek has begun to roll around the mat, clutching at his neck with both hands. After a few seconds, he’s finally able to lift himself up onto one knee. Trying to inhale as much oxygen as he can, and coughing as a result, Drek woozily makes it into a standing position. Meanwhile, Calvin is standing behind him, almost stalking an unaware Drek. Drek begins to stagger back after standing up…..and he walks right into a Katahajime from Calvin!!

COLE
It’s a Tazz-Mission!! TAZZ-MISSION FROM CALVIN SZECHSTEIN!

COACH
Uh….Mikey…..we can’t use that term, you know. Copyright infringement and all that messy stuff.

COLE
There’s no way Drek’s neck could continue to take this damage!

CABOOSE
And now, Calvin is trying to add a body-scissors to the move. What intuitiveness!

COLE
If he locks in that body-scissors, it will be all over. There’s no escape!

The fans start screaming as Drek excitedly tries to pull Calvin’s arm away from his throat. Calvin begins to attempt to lift his legs up to trap Drek in a simulatenous bodyscissors, but he just doesn’t have the strength to lift his right leg up that high. Drek, noticing that Calvin is having some trouble with his leg, catches it during one of Calvin’s attempts and grapevines it with his arm. Calvin, shouting in agony, slightly loosens the hold, giving Drek the opportunity to use his free arm to pry apart the hold. Drek quickly steps to the side and brings Calvin down to the mat with a high backdrop! After the move, Drek immediately floats over and rises up to his feet. He speedily spins his body around Calvin’s right leg, grabs his left leg, and falls to the mat……SLAPPING CALVIN SZECHSTEIN INTO A FIGURE-FOUR LEGLOCK!!

COLE
And he finally locked it in! Drek Stone has Calvin locked into the figure-four!!

CABOOSE
Look at the pain Calvin is in! I can’t see him like this!

Almost instantly after the move is fully applied, Calvin starts screaming and strives to reach the ropes. But Drek isn’t having any of it. He adds even more pressure to the move, leaving Calvin struggling to seize any opportunity to escape. He tries to reach for Drek’s hair, but Drek quickly pulls his head away and increases the pressure. Calvin starts to make a solid attempt to turn his body over! HE TURNS HIS BODY TO THE SIDE…..

BUT DREK STOPS THE MOMENTUM AND PUTS CALVIN ONTO HIS BACK AGAIN!

CABOOSE
And there’s Drek, using sheer guts to put Calvin onto his back!

COLE
These fans are going nuts! What’s going to happen here?!

Calvin lies down on his back, starting to fade from the pain, and the referee begins to count.

ONE…..

TWO….

BUT CALVIN SITS BACK UP!! Again, he tries to reach for Drek’s head, but it’s no use. Drek simply pulls his head back and continues to apply more pressure to the move. Calvin begins to wildly survey the area around him, looking for any ring ropes to grab!

COACH
Calvin Szechstein is reaching for something……anything….to help him!

COLE
But what can he do?! The pain must be UNBEARABLE!

Many of the fans in the arena are screaming for Calvin to reach the ropes!! But Calvin lifts his arm up….

……

……lifts it up……

AND TAPS OUT!!

*DING DING DING*
COACH
……wow!

COLE
Amazing! Drek Stone has gotten Calvin Szechstein to tap out here tonight! And, in the process, has retained his Italian Championship!

COACH
Well, it looks like Drek has proven he’s the better technical athlete….

CABOOSE
Both of these guys are tremendous technical athletes. Perhaps among the best the OAOAST has ever seen. And it’d be terrible if they weren’t recognized for their achievement.

Calvin loudly pounds his hand against the mat, as the fans let out a loud roar of shock at Szechstein tapping out. Drek continues to keep the hold locked on for a few seconds after the bell rings, which angers the referee enough to scream at Drek about releasing the hold. He finally does and, after getting to his feet, looks out at the crowd who have started a loud chant of “Drek Stone Sucks!” The referee hands the Italian Championship over to Drek, much to the continued jeering from the crowd.

CABOOSE
What a mat classic these two put on for everybody here!

COACH
I’m going to have to agree with you here, Boose. What an incredibly hard-fought matchup. Either Drek or Calvin deserved to walk out of here with the title.

COLE
I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing with you two.

Calvin slowly rolls out of the ring and begins to hobble to the back with a dejected look on his face. The fans actually begin to clap for him, until he simply flips them off, receiving a negative reaction once again.

CABOOSE
And there’s Calvin showing what he thinks of the fans. Beautiful!

Meanwhile, in the ring, Drek lifts the title high over his shoulder with a pleased smile on his face. However, he doesn’t seem to notice someone sliding in the ring. The fans absolutely explode after seeing that the Mad Cappa is now standing behind Drek Stone!!

COACH
IT’S THE MAD CAPPA! THE MAD CAPPA IS HERE TONIGHT!
CABOOSE
SOMEBODY GET HIM OUT OF THERE!! THERE’S NO NEED FOR HIM TO RUIN TONIGHT!!

Drek, still with the title over his head, starts to rotate around the ring, showcasing it to every fan in the building. However, after spinning around for a short while, he comes face-to-face with Cappa….

........AND CAPPA HITS HIM WITH THE BUST-A-CAP!! A wild chant of “Cappa! Cappa!” unleashes in the arena crazy as Drek crumples to the mat!

CABOOSE
NO!! God, how I HATE HIM!!

COACH
WHY?! For getting revenge after Drek Stone HIT HIM WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER?!

CABOOSE
There’s no reason for him tonight! After such a hard-fought match between two brilliant athletes, there’s no REASON for this asshole to be standing in the ring!

The Mad Cappa slowly picks up the Italian Championship with a look of disgust, then shoots a cold stare at Drek. He looks at the title for a few seconds…..a cold smile breaks across his face…..the cheers from the crowd starts to escalate……

CABOOSE
Don’t you dare! Put down that title!

COLE
Drek Stone destroyed his title. Cappa has every right to do the same!

CABOOSE
The hell he does!

…….but he simply drops the title back onto Drek’s chest. Somewhat disappointed, the crowd gets quieter, but quickly rises up once again when Cappa raises his arms high above his head. He then slowly walks over to Drek and, standing over his body, puts his face close to his.

CAPPA
I’m not going to destroy that title……..not yet. I’m going to want them to put some type of gold around my waist after I KICK YOUR ASS!

The fans erupt in a series of cheers once again after hearing his words, and yet another chant of “Cappa! Cappa!” breaks out in the crowd as he raises his arms up for them once again.

CABOOSE
I can’t believe this night is going like this! How disgusting!

COACH
I don’t think so! And these fans don’t either! Cappa finally got his deserved revenge!

COLE
Fans, we’ll be back.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE
We’ll get to our second main event in just a second but as you all know, on July 24th and 25th, the OAOAST will be having the first-ever Emperor of Death Tournament, a sixteen-man single elimination deathmatch tournament, to conclude in perhaps one of the most insane deathmatch contraptions ever thought of. But, we can't spill the beans on it just yet.

COACH
Without further ado, let's announce the first four particpants for the tournament...

COLE
As you heard earlier, Sly Sommers has put his name in the hat, so he's number one. Joining him in the tournament will be Drek Stone, Scotty Static, and the returning "Shooter" Jay Darring!

COACH
Eh, it seems like Jay only wrestles in tournaments anymore...

COLE
Who cares? Jay Darring is an OAOAST Legend, and while we'd love to have him back more often, he's got other things in life way more important than wrestling that he must attend to. He's a good guy in my book...

(The Rave and Assault Squad then jump the guardrail all of a sudden. Nate grabs a microphone from Michael Buffer.)

COACH
What the...?

NATE
I know, we're not supposed to be here. Hell, we're not supposed to be on television, period. But, we need to send out a message, and we don't care if we aren't "allowed" to be here to give it. See, for the past few months, we've been neglected by this company, due to their jealousy of our athletic ability, despite possibly being on certain medications. We were put in dark matches to "test out" new guys, or just kept home period. Quite frankly, we're sick of it.

(Michael Cole grabs a microphone from a production assistant.)

COLE
Fine, if you're gonna whine about it, then do something about it!

MIKEY
Shut up, fruit loop! We are doin' something about it. We went out to our uncle's junkyard, where we usually hide our stuff...

NATE
Shut up about that!

MIKEY
Sorry...where we play hopscotch (winks), and we discovered some weird, gigantic contraption thing. It was this scaffolding square thing, and it stood about eleven feet in the air. It was then that we had a brainstorm, that being that we needed a new concept to make an impact on this company, and this scaffolding is it!

COLE
So, you're gonna start putting up the lights around here?

NATE
NO! It's for our new match concept. See, back on Christmas, Sly Sommers and Saint Andrew had themselves one hell of a match on this very show. Before that match, neither were really that noticed around here. Since then? Sly's got himself one hell of a reputation around here. Everywhere you go, you can't avoid his name. How'd they do something so great and break out from the pack? They did something new and never done before. They wrestled in the first-ever Parental Indiscretion match.

MIKEY
That's why we're out here tonight, to issue a challenge. See, we took an idea we had for a new match to the Board of Directors earlier this week. The concept was that we give the Parental Indiscretion match a new twist. So, it'll have all the usual toys outside the ring, and the referee won't come in until about ten minutes into the match. But, now there's the added twist of having a thirteen-foot mini-tower attached to the back of each turnpost. Connecting each tower platform, in a square formation, will be scaffolding.

NATE
The scaffolding will come into play for adding even more impact to insane high-flying moves, such as the ones that my boy SB87 does (SB87 nods in the background). We call it: "Parental Indiscretion 2: Daredevil's Delight." As for the meeting, the Board of Directors loved the idea so much that they're gonna use it for the Emperor of Death tournament. In the first round, it'll be us three vs. someone else in a four-way version of this match. One pinfall to a finish, and the winner gets a bye to the semi-finals.

MIKEY
Now, all we need is an opponent. So, we're leaving this challenge open for the next week: whoever wants in this match can contact us or the Board of Directors, and you're in...

(Security guards come running from the back, and chase the Rave and Assault Squad into the crowd.)

COACH
Well...there you have it! Parental Indiscretion 2: Daredevil's Delight, with objects around the ring, a scaffold surrounding the ring, and no referee for ten minutes, in the first round of the Emperor of Death tournament at License To Pin: This Ain't Oz! When we come back, we’ll have our second of two main events!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE
Welcome back to HeldDOWN, where it's time for our main event...made earlier tonight by our World Champion Zack Malibu. Basically, he's giving he's going to give recent returnee Leon Rodez a match to prove himself, whatever that means.

COACH
That means he gets a match so he can prove what he can do.

COLE
...right...thanks Einstein. Anywa...

Cole is cut off rather abruptly as "Nothing" by Stabbing Westward hits, to a chorus of boos from the fans. Soon enough, those boos become near deafening as the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion Zack Malibu brushes through the curtains. Immediately, gold sparks shower the champion and create an extravagent scene for the picture hunters. Eventually the sparks dissappear and Malibu slowly walks down the aisle, grinning widely despite still being in some pain from WarGames.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen...this contest is your main event of the evening and is a NON TITLE match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first at this time, making his way down the aisle. From Los Angeles California and weighing in at a slim, trim one hundred and ninety five pounds... The leader of The Thrillogy. The Franchise of the OAOAST. The two time...and reigning OAOAST WOOOORRLLLDD Heavyweight Champion! This is ZAAAAAAACCKKK MAAAAALLLIBBUUUUUUUUU!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

A wall of boos hit the champ, as he enters the ring and quickly takes the microphone off of Buffer.

MALIBU
Okay, okay. No...

"ZACK SUCKS! ZACK SUCKS! ZACK SUCKS!"

MALIBU
If you people would pipe down for a minute...

MALIBU
SHUT THE HELL UP! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Well, considering the fans are chanting his name, I'd imagine they do.

CABOOSE
Shut up Cole.

MALIBU
I've got some important things to get sorted before this match gets underway, so you might as well shut the hell up if you wanna see a main event tonight!

Boos ring through the arena again, but quickly die down as the fans want to see some more wrestling. Rather than Zack talking, obviously.

MALIBU
As you people all know...at The Great Angle Bash, I was a participant in War Games. A willing participant. I didn't have to step into that monstrocity. I'm the OAOAST World Champion. I do what I like. But I got into that hellish structure because I'm a fighter. Right now though, I'm...well, I'm...feeling the effects of War Games.

The fans don't seem to care much, even as Zack milks his injuries with a grimace.

MALIBU
Now, as I say, I'm a fighter. Crystal runs around giving matches to everyone and their mother, trying to act like it's impressive. Crystal...anything you can do, I can do better. Which is why I gave this kid a match tonight. Leon Rodez.

A mild cheer goes up for Rodez.

MALIBU
But, this isn't for my World Championship. I may be a fighter, but I'm not stupid. This kid hasn't earnt a shot. Tonight is his chance. Leon...think of this a a proving ground for you. Now, I'll admit, I'm not 100% right now. About 98...99%. But not 100%. And I have a career to worry about. Which is why I need to lay down some ground rules.

COLE
Ground rules?

MALIBU
I don't want to suffer an injury here tonight that could ruin my title reign. Which is why I've assigned a referee for this match who will make sure I am in no danger of serious injury. A referee who can look out for my interests tonight. A referee...who, is pretty damn fine. Ladies and gentlemen...the referee for this match...the lovely... CANDIE!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The crowd immediately realise what's going on, as Candie steps out wearing a referee's shirt, to applause from Zack.

COLE
What the hell is this?

COACH
It's Candie.

COLE
Candie is the referee...how is that fair?

COACH
Who cares? It's Candie.

Slowly Candie reaches the ring and climbs up the steps, with Zack holding open the ropes for her. Once she's in the ring, Candie shakes Zack's hand mockingly as Malibu raises the mic to his lips again.

MALIBU
Okay...Leon, before I came out to the ring I made sure to watch some or your match at The Bash. And I must say, I was pretty impressed. I mean...you and Bryte were all over the place. On the ramp, in one ring, in the other ring, out on the floor. That however is a problem for me. See, Candie is only one woman. She can't really control the type of match you had with Bryte now, can she? Which is why on the way to the ring, I found a couple of guys standing around doing nothing, and asked them to help us both out. See...the ringside area is a dangerous place. You know what it's like to get a serious injury. I don't want you or me to go through that. So, to prevent any prolonged brawls on the floor, this match needs a couple of lumberjacs...guys, come on out.

Malibu motions to the stage, as again the curtains ripple and out step the 'lumberjacks'...

...and to the surprise of almost no-one, they happen to be Calvin Szechstein and Hoff.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
You have to be kidding! It's four on one!

CABOOSE
Nonsense. Hoff and Calvin are just here to protect Zack's well-being.

COLE
Yeah. That's the problem!

CABOOSE
And bless Calvin's heart! What a brave soul! Battered and bruised, he's still out here to help his good friend Zack. I doubt you two cock rockers would do the same for me.

The boos continue to rain down on the Thrillogy, as Hoff and Calvin walk down to the ring and position themselves on opposite sides of the ring. Zack meanwhile has a broad smile on his face, nodding down to Hoff and then Calvin...

...as suddenly, "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate starts up. The boos quickly die down, to be replaced by cheers for Leon Rodez, as he steps out from the back. Zack finally drops into fight-mode and tosses the microphone out of the ring. Rodez meanwhile makes his way down to the ring, while eyeing up the odds that have been stacked against him.

BUFFER
And the opponent. From Grand Rapids Michigan and weighing one hundred and ninety eight pounds. The New-Age Love Machine! 'Silky Smooth'... LEEEEEEOOOOOONN ROOOOOOODDEEEEZZZ!!!

The crowd, specifically the females, cheer once more as Rodez stops at the foot of the ramp. Still looking up at Zack, Rodez removes his blue robe and passes it to a nearby worker. He quickly runs off, as Leon cautiously climbs to the apron and enters the ring. But before he can get to Zack, Candie steps in the way and demands to check him for weapons. She doesn't get too far though, as Rodez brushes past her and asks for a microphone.

CABOOSE
What's this. Who gave him mic time?

COACH
Same guy that gave Zack time?

CABOOSE
Yeah, but Zack is a World Champion. This kid is some jobber who got lucky a couple of times.

The mic gets passed up to Rodez eventually, as he turns to Zack who has backed into the opposite corner.

RODEZ
Before we get this started, I've got a few things to get off my chest. First of all babe...Candie, isn't it?

Candie cautiously nods, getting a smile back from Rodez.

RODEZ
Right. Candie. If you want to check The New-Age Love Machine for weapons, may I suggest that you start below the belt. Now...

Rodez is suddenly cut off by cheers from the crowd, as Candie looks shocked and Zack looks incensed.

"RODEZ! RODEZ! RODEZ!"

RODEZ
Now...Zackary, I have to say this is quite impressive. You've really stacked the deck. I've got to ask though Zack...have you got anything else to put against me? Do you want Big Daddy Malibu on commentary, talking about the ins and outs of your potty training? Oh, and by the way...how is that going?

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

RODEZ
Tricky business I know, but you'll get there in the end.

Malibu laughs sarcastically, although it's clear he fuming at the insults being thrown his way.

RODEZ
Or...or better yet, we can have Gramma Malibu working the timekeeper's table. Or should that be 'working the timekeeper'.

This time, Malibu has lost it, bursting out from the corner and charging at Rodez. Rodez quickly throws the microphone to the side though, and ducks a right hand from Zack. He stumbles harmlessly into the turnbuckles, before staggering around into a clothesline, which sends him crashing out of the ring!

COLE
Oh yeah! What a clothesline, and the champ is down!

CABOOSE
This is horrible!

*DING DING DING*

Candie remembers that the bell needs to be rung, as Zack pulls himself up on the floor with a little help from Calvin and Hoff. Rodez meanwhile just watches on with a smug grin.

"RODEZ! RODEZ! RODEZ!"

Angrily Zack shoves his Thrillogy stablemates away and rolls back into the ring, but gets caught with a right hand from Leon. Two more connect and send Zack back into the corner, before the champ swings with one of his own. Rodez blocks though and knees Malibu in the gut, before spinning him around and bouncing the champ's head off of the top turnbuckle once...

...and twice...

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

"SEVEN!"

"EIGHT!"

"NINE!"

"TEN!"

Zack slumps into the corner, as Rodez turns to Calvin and flashes a smile his way, before doing the same to Hoff.

COACH
Man, Zack isn't looking too good right now. Not the kinda start you expect from a World Champion.

CABOOSE
He's just...he...he'll be fine Coachman!

Turning back to Zack, Leon pulls him away from the buckles and hits another right. Zack looks dazed, as Rodez irish whips him across the ropes and HARD into the opposite buckles! Staggering out, Malibu walks forward a few steps as Leon looks set to charge in...

...but Zack drops to the mat, and rolls out of the ring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Rodez goes to follow, but Candie steps in his way. So he backs away and exits the opposite side of the ring...only for Hoff to stand in his path!

COLE
Now, how can you condone this Caboose?

CABOOSE
Easily. Rodez is trying to injure Zack by going out to the floor, and Hoff is making sure that doesn't happen.

COLE
Zack was the one that went to the floor though.

CABOOSE
And he's entitled to! He's not entitled to get put through our table though, is he!?!

Frustratedly, Rodez rolls back into the ring as meanwhile Calvin tends to Zack. In the ring, Candie sees Zack isn't ready to get back into action, and stalls Rodez by asking him about a pull of the hair that obviously never occured. In this time Zack has recovered and rolled into the ring. Rodez sees him and brushes past Candie, taking Zack by the arm and irish whipping him towards the corner again. This time though, as Zack hits the buckles his moment keeps him carrying on, up and over the top rope to the floor to a pop from the crowd!

COACH
Zack can't get any momentum going here...

CABOOSE
I told you, he'll be fine!

As Malibu hits the floor, Candie cries out in worry and Hoff quickly runs over to check on his fallen 'leader'. Rodez meanwhile chuckles slightly, and holds his hands up into the air. Luckily for The Thrillogy, Zack is ok. Or, relatively. Quickly he gets back to his feet but almost falls right back down, and would have done had Hoff not been beside him. But despite being dis-orientated, Zack staggers to the apron and rolls back into the ring. Again Rodez meets him, locking on a quick side headlock. Zack hits a couple of forearms, but Rodez re-tightens the hold. So Zack changes tactic, and tries to push Rodez off. Leon hangs onto the headlock however, dragging Zack across the ring with him and eventually taking him down with an almost running side headlock takedown!

The crowd are all over the champion, as Rodez wrenches away with the headlock. Candie half-heartedly checks if Zack wants to give up, and ends up on the recieving end of Zack's frustration with a loud "NO!"

COLE
I think maybe the champion under-estimated Rodez. So far, it's been all the 'rookie'.

CABOOSE
The match has only been going two or three minutes, and you two are acting as if it's all over already! Zack is the champion for a reason.

COLE
Which one? Candie. Hoff. Calvin.

CABOOSE
No! Because he's a superior athlete! And Leon Rodez is fixing to find that out.

Leon continues to pull back with the headlock, until Zack tips his weight and takes Rodez over into a pinning combination...

ONE!

T...

Only a one count, as Rodez tips back with the headlock intact. Quickly Zack starts to try and climb to his feet...but as he gets to his knees, Rodez takes him back over in the headlock and presses his shoulders to the mat. Candie just happens to be out of position though, as is slow in making her count...

ONE!

T...

And gets only a one count again, before Zack shoots a shoulder up. Rodez looks a little peeved and releases the headlock, immediatly popping Zack in the skull with a back elbow. That leaves Zack down, as Rodez gets back up and takes his time about dropping a knee to Zack's forehead. Now, Calvin and Hoff both look a little worried, as Rodez pulls Zack back up. But as he does, Zack suddenly finds some energy and hits a knee to the gut.

CABOOSE
HA! Whadid I tell ya!

Quickly Zack spins Rodez around and attempts an irish whip. Rodez reverses it though and pulls Zack forward, into a BIG time inverted atomic drop!

COACH
Whadid you tell us?

CABOOSE
Shut up.

Zack hops on the spot with a grimace, as Rodez lines up the World Champion and nails a spinning heel kick...landing on top of Malibu for another cover and another slow reaction from Candie...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

This time, Rodez questions the count with Candie. Meanwhile, Malibu pulls himself back up and stumbles into the ropes, coming back for a clothesline...

...which Rodez ducks! Malibu carries on running to the opposite ropes and looks for another clothesline, but Leon ducks for a second time. Still Zack continues running though determined not to give up. As Zack comes back, Rodez suddenly leaps into the air and nails a beautiful standing dropkick to a pop from the crowd.

COLE
Great athletisism from Rodez! What height and extension!

Rolling to his knees, Rodez poses for the crowd and infuriates Hoff and Calvin in the process. Zack meanwhile looks to head for higher ground, but Leon sees him and catches the champion. Quickly Zack does the first thing that comes to mind and swings with a back elbow. But Rodez ducks, and allows Zack to swing harmlessly around 360 degrees, before hooking him for a back suplex...

...which Malibu flips out of at the apex of the move! Confused, Rodez turns around...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!!"

Zack nails a knifedge chop.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!!"

But Rodez hits one right back!

COACH
Here we go!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!!"

Zack nails a second knifedge chop.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOO!!"

And Rodez nails a second of his own. Zack realises where this is going though, and jabs Rodez in the eye. Candie, quite unsurprisingly, doesn't see this and that allows Zack to line Rodez up for a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Rodez senses it coming though and ducks, causing Malibu to swing wildly and miss. Slowly he turns back around, as Rodez dives forward and hits a flying lariat!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The crowd pop once more, as Rodez gets straight back up and FIRES UP~! Zack drags himself up quickly too and walks over to Rodez. Silky Smooth lands a stiff forearm strike though, rocking the champion.

COLE
This match has broken down into a slugfest early on...and it's Rodez who's winning it!

A second forearm strike drops Zack to one knee, giving Leon chance to hit a basement dropkick, connecting with the jaw of Malibu and sending a *SMACK* echoing through the arena! Zack goes rolling across the ring and ends up underneath the ropes, before Calvin helps Malibu out and pulls him to the floor for a breather. But this time, Leon is one step ahead and rolls out of the ring before anyone can stop him. Calvin steps in Rodez's way still, but this time Rodez pushes Calvin away...picking Malibu up and sending him into the ring and rolling in himself, before Szechstein can retaliate.

CABOOSE
What's that all about? Condone that Cole.

COLE
Calvin got in Rodez's way, so Rodez pushed him out of the way.

COACH
...Touche~!

Once back in, Rodez turns back to Calvin and shouts something down before turning to Zack. He happens to be back up however and in mid-Roaring Elbow. As Malibu brings his elbow around though, Rodez manages to duck which causes Zack to get caught up in the ropes. Rodez offloads with a series of punches before Zack can recover, until Candie moves in and tries her best to move Leon away. Once Rodez realises what's going on he doesn't put up much of a fight, allowing Candie to move him back...looking suspiciously happy at the physicality that's happening. Eventually Candie has moved Leon back far enough, and starts to shout the odds to him...

...but Leon simply walks past her as if she wasn't there, getting a laugh from the crowd. Zack tries to move straight forward towards Rodez, but Leon is a step ahead with a boot to the gut and an snap suplex! Floating over, Rodez makes another cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

COLE
Another slow count from Candie.

CABOOSE
It looked fine to me. Perfectly acceptable refereeing.

Rodez doesn't concern himself with the count and pulls Zack back up. A quick scoop and a slam puts Zack in position for some aerial SKILLZ~!, as Rodez begins to climb to the top rope. But before he can get very far, Hoff grabs him by the ankle and stops him! Angrily Rodez turns around and kicks out at Hoff before diving off the apron...

*OOOF!*

...but Hoff catches Rodez, and rams him back first into the ringpost!

Rodez collapses to the floor, as Candie turns away from Calvin, who she had conveniently been chatting away to while Hoff was doing his dirty work.

COLE
That's why The Thrillogy are here. Everyone knows it.

CABOOSE
That was self defence.

Hoff waits for a moment before pulling Rodez up, rolling him into the ring for Zack. Finally, the World Champion looks in control as he reaches down and pulls Rodez up by the hair. A hard slap rocks Rodez, and is followed up quickly by a second. A boot doubles over Rodez, as Zack quickly double underhooks both of Rodez's arms and hits a textbook butterfly suplex. But rather than let Rodez go, Zack hangs onto the arms of The New-Age Love Machine, twists through and pulls Leon back up.

CABOOSE
Beautiful technique from the champ.

With the arms still hooked, Zack hoists Leon up...this time leaving him hanging upside down for a moment, before snapping Silky Smooth violently down on the back of his head!
"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH
Tiger Driver '91!

CABOOSE
That's why he's the World Champion guys! Right there! What a move...I've never seen Crystal do anything like that.

Rodez remains folded up with his body weight left propped on his neck. Zack meanwhile takes a moment to soak up the applause from his Thrillogy team-mates, before cooly walking towards the corner. Finally Leon falls back onto his front, near enough out-cold. But Zack is clearly not done yet, as he holds his hand high in the air...

*STOMP!*

...and starts a-stomping.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

CABOOSE
Here we go!

*STOMP!*

*STOMP!*

Zack suddenly stops stomping, as Rodez isn't getting up. Obviously, Zack could just go for the pin. But instead, he wants to finish the match his way and tells Candie something. Candie looks a little confused, but Zack tells her again...so Candie jogs over to Rodez, and struggles to pull him to his feet.

COACH
Okay...I haven't read the referee's manual recently, but...that's not in the rules, is it?

COLE
Of course it isn't!

COACH
Right...just checking.
Slowly Candie gets Rodez to his feet, or thereabouts...

*STOMP!*

...as Zack starts to set-up again.

*STOMP!*

COACH
Anyone else have a bad feeling about this?

*STOMP!*

COACH
I mean...this never works...

*STOMP!*

COACH
The guy always ducks...

*STOMP!*

COACH
It's practically tradition...

*SMACK!*

Malibu connects with School's Out, with Candie getting out of the way of the falling Rodez just in time. Trouble is, the force of the kick sends Rodez crashing through the ropes and out to the floor!

COLE
School's Out for Rodez...but, it won't matter when Rodez is on the floor.

Hoff, Calvin, Candie and Zack collectively look down at Rodez from their respective positions, as he's not moving a muscle.

"Count him out..."

Suddenly, Zack speaks up and tells Candie to do her job. And, obviously, she does...

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Rodez starts to stir, as Malibu curses.

"Faster Candie. COUNT FASTER!"

"FOUR!"

"FIVE!"

"SIX!"

Rodez hears the count and despite the many bells ringing in his head, he pulls himself up on the apron...
"SEVEN!"
"EIGHT!"

...and rolls into the ring, to a cheer from the crowd!

COLE
Rodez isn't going to give up. Four on one or not, this kid has guts!

CABOOSE
He can all the guts in the world...he's not going to beat Zack Malibu.

Having rolled in, Leon may have used up his last reserve of energy. Zack grabs him by the hair and drags him up, with a quick push into the corner. Following in, Zack nails a clothesline which crushes The New-Age Love Machine into the turnbuckles. The groggy Rodez staggers out, into Zack's waiting arms and a knee to the breadbasket. With Leon doubled over, Zack takes a moment before hooking Leon up ready for the POP Drop...

...but Leon manages to counter, and take Zack down with a small package...

ONE!

TWO!

T...

ZACK KICKS OUT!

Candie breathes a sigh of relief, as Rodez weakly slams his fist into the mat in frustration.

COLE
Now that was definately a slow-count!

CABOOSE
Seemed fine to me. Funny how it's always you who's complaining about the count. Are you sure your monitor isn't slow?

COLE
My monitor is FINE!

CABOOSE
Must be you then...

Zack pulls himself up, reaching his feet before Rodez and slamming him with a kick. Rodez continues to get up though, so Zack backs up and winds up...twisting 360 degrees and coming around with a Roaring Elbow. But again Rodez is able to read the move and counter, this time with a quick back suplex!

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Again The Thrillogy look shocked, as Rodez gallantly drags himself up. His neck is still clearly bothering him though, and limiting his movement. Zack therefore has chance to get back up, and get in the next shot with a kick to the gut. Quickly Zack locks on a front facelock, but Rodez is able to spin out the back and hit a succession a clubbing blows to the back of the Zack. They have little effect on the Champ though, who shrugs them off and spins around, finally connecting with the Roaring Elbow! Rodez's neck snaps back, as Malibu drops into the pinfall...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Zack can't believe it, but quickly makes another cover...

"FASTER CANDIE!"

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

COLE
Even with a fast counting referee, Leon Rodez isn't giving up.

CABOOSE
Yeah, but it's a matter of time. Zack hasn't brought out the big moves yet.

This time, Zack really can't believe it...nearly shouting at Candie, but controlling his temper somehow. Grabbing Leon by the hair, he drags him up and gives The New-Age Love Machine a sharp slap. Leon takes it and tries to shake it off...but a knee to the gut knocks the wind out of him. Another slap connects from Zack before he sends Rodez off the ropes. Rebounding, Rodez weakily raises his arm in some sort of clothesline attempt, but Zack easily takes him over with a powerslam and covers...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Zack gets quickly back up and looks down at Rodez...and laughs, for some reason. The laugh continues, as Leon slowly pulls himself back to his feet. Zack promptly moves in and nails a stiff front elbow strike and a left hook to the ribs...before grabbing Leon by the head, and dropping him with a cold, sharp DDT!

COACH
Zack's got his groove going now...
CABOOSE
See. Never doubt the 'Boose.

This time though, instead of going for the cover, Zack turns to the legs of Rodez and flips him over onto his front. Taking the legs, Malibu arches up Rodez's legs and crosses them over, with the crowd instantly knowing what's up.

COLE
What the...

CABOOSE
He's going for the Crystalling! Talk about sending a message!

Zack gets halfway through the move and prepares to arch back into the move...

...but Rodez kicks his legs free, and takes Zack over with a modified hurricanrana! Zack gets back up in a combined state of confusion and grogginess. Rodez meanwhile gets back up too, and charges at Zack with a shining wizard to the standing Malibu! Down goes Zack, and Rodez makes a cover...

ONE!

COLE
Count damn it!

TWO!

COLE
COUNT!

CALVIN PULLS RODEZ'S LEG!

COLE
Oh, for crying out...this is ridiculous!

Rodez turns to see what the hell just happened, realising that Szechstein was responsible and yelling down at him. Meanwhile, Candie is helping Zack back to his feet and checking that he's alright. Once he is, he brushes her off and pounces on Rodez, nailing him from behind with a forearm! Rodez hits the ropes and staggers out, taking a boot to the gut and being hoisted into the air, fisherman's buster style...

...and DOWN with the POP Drop!

CABOOSE
That's it! Ring the bell and let's get this party started!

COACH
You been watching Cat In The Hat again?

CABOOSE
...no.

Zack cockily mugs for a nearby camera, before dropping and arm over Rodez...

ONE!

TWO!

TH..

ZACK PULLS LEON UP!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Oh...what...now, why would he do that!?!
CABOOSE
Our World Champion obviously has something else in mind.

COLE
He had the match won Caboose!

CABOOSE
And? He's the World Champion. His matches can go on for as long as he wants.

Still grinning, Zack drags Rodez to his feet with a couple of playful slaps for good measure, before taking him into fisherman's position again.

"CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!"

Zack hears the chants and chuckles, as he lifts Rodez into the air and brings his swiftly back down...

...with a SITOUT POP DROP!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

COLE
Falling Star Driver!!! My god what a sickening move!

CABOOSE
Ring the bell! Ring the ambulance! Ring 'em all, because this one is over!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

*DING DING DING!*

Candie doesn't even need to speed up her count, as the result is academic. Still grinning, Zack rolls off of the cover and holds his hands in the air to boos aplenty from the fans.

BUFFER
Your winner of the match. The OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion... ZAAAACK MAAALLLLIIIBUUUUUU!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

In roll Calvin, Hoff and with them the OAOAST World Championship belt...draped over the Champ's shoulder as Candie raises his arm in the air triumphantly. As "Nothing" comes up, Malibu breaks away from his girlfriend and partners, choosing instead to drag Rodez up off the mat by his arms, pulling him to his feet.

COLE
What's he doing now?

CABOOSE
Helping the man up. It's called sportsmanship, Cole.

COLE
Ha! Malibu doesn't know the meaning of the word!

Zack helps Rodez up, rubbing his head and looking him in the face, saying "you did good!" in a sarcastic baby-voice. Rodez's eyes are glazed over, and he can't even tell where he is, let alone who's talking to him. Malibu continues to taunt him, then takes him by the back of the head and shoves him into Hoff, who extends his arm and hooks the rookie, lifting him off his feet and dropping him down with his version of the Rock Bottom!

COLE
See! I knew this was gonna happen!

CABOOSE
Then you should be working for Ms. Cleo, not us.

The fans boo loudly, as Malibu falls to all fours, taunting Leon by yelling that he's "nobody" and asking him the age-old question "do you know who I am?" Rodez is out, unable to answer, and The Thrillogy continue to demean the fallen rookie, until...
"Set It Off" blares over the speaker system, drawing a pop out of the crowd like you wouldn't believe!

COACH
Michael, I hope you didn't see this comin', otherwise I'd beat yo ass for holding out on a brotha!

COLE
Uh...what!?
Crystal comes charging down the aisle, and Malibu quickly bails out of the ring, helped to the floor by Calvin and Candie. Crystal gets up on the apron, and Hoff just stares her down, blocking her from coming to the aid of Leon Rodez. Crystal looks him square in the eye, not intimidated in the slightest, until a voice comes over the microphone.

MALIBU
Hoff, don't! Get over here! Get out of the ring now!

Malibu calls off the big man, much to the shock of both the announcers and the crowd. Hoff turns to Zack, then back to Crystal, and backsteps before ducking through the ropes and rejoining his stable at ringside. Crystal comes into the ring and checks on Rodez, shooting dirty looks towards The Thrillogy as well.

MALIBU
Crystal, I'll have you know that I just saved your life. You and I both know that I could have just had your career cut short like *that*, but I couldn't allow it. You see, I'm saving you for myself. It's going to be so nice walking out of the pay per view not with another victory, not with the belt still intact around my waist...but with you still laying in the ring with a broken neck!
Crystal stands up, as OAOAST staff have come out to tend to Leon Rodez. Crystal walks across the ring to the ropes nearest Zack, and trembles, ready to explode on her rival.

MALIBU
Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy...it's so obvious I'm under your skin. Looks like someone has finally broken through that wall that you put up. You can call yourself a Female Phenom all you want, but in reality, you're nothing more than a worthless bit...
Though we know what he was going to say, Zack isn't able to finish, as Crystal launches herself over the ropes and onto him! Calvin and Hoff are quick on the scene, pulling Crystal up as she's hammering on Zack, but in her rage she sends Calvin flying with a haymaker! Crystal turns around and stands face to chest with Hoff, but before he can act the OAOAST Staff members run around the ring, looking to break up the fight. Hoff is held back, trying to make his way through all of them, while Crystal turns back to Zack, who's primed and ready to clock her with a BELTSHOT~!...BUT CRYSTAL DUCKS...LOW KICK ON ZACK~! Malibu staggers around, grabbing himself, and Crystal swipes the belt out of his hands and steps back, then CRACKS Zack across the forehead with his own championship belt! Crystal stands over Zack, and turns around, scaring Candie away from coming any closer, while Hoff struggles with the staff and Calvin struggles to his feet. Still clutching the World Title, Crystal rolls into the ring, raising the belt up high!

CABOOSE
That doesn't belong to her!

COACHNot yet!

COLE
I'll second that notion, Coach.

COACH
Uh...huh?

"Set It Off" plays again, as Crystal takes the World Title and throws it down at Zack, who's being helped up by Candie and Hoff. The Thrillogy also collect Calvin and start to make their way to the ramp, none too happy with what Crystal has just done.

CABOOSE
That little girl has signed her death warrant, boys.
Crystal walks over to a groggy Rodez, who's being tended to in the corner of the ring, making sure that he's gonna be OK. Rodez slightly nods his head yes, visibly worn from the Thrillogy onslaught of this past evening. Crystal helps him to his feet and raises his arm up, drawing applause from the fans.

CABOOSE
What the...he didn't win anything?

COLE
Oh I think he did, Caboose. I think he won the respect of this crowd here tonight.

CABOOSE
Pfffft...like THAT is gonna pay his rent.
Despite Caboose's protests, the fans continue to cheer for both Crystal and Rodez and their respective courageous showings tonight. Crystal and the OAOAST staff help Leon out of the ring, and they all start their way up the ramp, with a close up of Crystal and Rodez walking in the front of the pack, as we...

*Fade To Black*