OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST November Reign 2016

Chanel #99

TV-M

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

OAOAST NOVEMBER REIGN

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M ~!

After the ballyhoo is brought we travel onto Sofa Central where RC is on hand!

RENEE
It's chilly outside and inside hearts are ice cold as the superstars of the OAOAST prepare to do battle here at November Reign! I am Renee Young, hanging with Da Coach.

COACH
Bought time we got this shit on the road, tonight's another night where The Serial Thriller adds to his legend.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/cb02c54d1fe33a0d029ce2bc22019f63/tumblr_ohu9zfMDtg1rkiw19o1_1280.png

-Vs-

http://68.media.tumblr.com/c7c4f132ffa6647260c478c46b61e0ad/tumblr_ohu9zfMDtg1rkiw19o2_1280.png

Inside the ring stands Michael Buffer within an orange spotlight.

BUFFER
The following is a classic FIVE ON FIVE Survival Elimination Match!

Today I'm dirty
And I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt
Today I'm dirty
And I want to be pretty
Tomorrow, I know I'm just dirt 

The opening lines of Marilyn Manson's “Nobodies” seep into the ring and the boos are already plentiful. But when the guitars and drums kick in, the hatred is palatable. Entrance doors come apart and the world bears witness to the horrible stable of The Menagerie in its entirety, everyone wearing some theme of purple and black in their respective ring gear and valet clothes. Leon snorts his disdain for the jeering world that hates his group so much before he motions the fearsome stable to follow him to the ring.

BUFFER
Now making their way to the ring, being accompanied by REAGAN FLANNAGAN, and MAGGIE NERDLY, they are...SLOPPY JOE, “THE ULTIMATE HOPE!” SILVER, SCOURGE, RAYDER, and team captain “THE DEVIL INSIDE” LEON RODEZ.....THE MENAGERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RENEE
Does it get any meaner than The Menagerie?

COACH
I don't think so, but Teddy and Colin are fighting fire with fire. Shit is about to blowup here.

We are the nobodies
Wanna be somebodies
When we're dead
They'll know just who we are
We are the nobodies
Wanna be somebodies
When we're dead
They'll know just who we are 

The group stand in a row in the ring as purple and white lights flash behind them and the fans continue to hammer them with heat and rage. Yet they are strong and unyielding as statues, a testament to their cruel discpline.

Tailored suits, chauffeured cars
Fine hotels and big cigars
Up for grabs, up for a price
Where the red hot girls keep on dancing through the night
The claim is on you
The sights are on me
So what do you do
That's guaranteed
Hey little girl, you want it all
The furs, the diamonds, the painting on the wall 

The fans are on their feet and let loose with wild cheers and genuine pleasure and delight as the classic theme of “Moneytalks” cruises into the ring!

RENEE
For the first time in YEARS here they come as one!

And here they are! Teddy Buckworth in a flashy glittering white suit coat and white tights with glittering dollar signs. Colin Maguire Jr in green and gold bike shorts with black dollar signs and Spencer in artistic board shorts with a Moneygang arm band on his left shoulder, Molly Nerdly with the classic Sicloypse, and Ned Blanchard and Simon Singleton with white tights and white vests with their initials embrodied in glittering silver. Yes The Enterprise is back for one night only!!!!!

BUFFER
And their opponents being accompanied by MOLLY NERDLY! “THE HANDSOME HUSTLER” NED BLANCHARD, SIMON SINGLETON, “NEW YORK'S FINEST” SPENCER REIGER, “THE IRISH GOLDEN BOY” COLIN MAGUIRE JR, and the “THE BILLION DOLLAR HEIR” TEDDY BUCKWORTH.....THE ENTERPRISSSSEEEEE!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
I take it back this isn't fighting fire with fire this is fighting fire with a nuclear bomb!

The beloved group hits the ring and recieves even more cheers and ovations from the fans, many of whom sport Enterprise shirts to show their love for the classic stable Buckworth throws up the dollar sign hands and gets quite the response from the fans.

“YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

DING DING DING

RENEE
Now we're already to go.

Spencer and Rayder start the affair, with Rayder looking none to impressed with the NYC native.

RAYDER
Ay, what's this now? I didn't think Mister Angieacola got his wife to sign his permission slip to fight.

Rayder turned and smiled to a laughing Scourge, but when he turned back...

KICK! WHAM! REIGER COUNTER!

The cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Sign that, Rayder!

~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Rayder
Eliminated by: Spencer Reiger
The Menagerie: 4
The Enterprise: 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scourge enters the ring to avenge his partner and gives Spencer all he can handle by beating him into a netural corner. The Scotsman then climbs the ropes with plans on hitting a ten punch combo, but Spencer counters with an inverted atomic drop right into a single leg drop kick!

RENEE
Spencer looking better than ever, in the face and in the ring.

COACH
Not better than me, tho. Right?

RENEE
Well.......

A tag is passed to Simon Singleton, who enters the ring and tangles Scourge into a hamemrlock. Scourge throws elbows to rid himself of this hold, yet Simon has the right counter and drags him to the mat with a toe hold. Showing quite the skill, Simon smiles and moves into a front chancery to hold Scourge down.

RENEE
Simon is on fire! And The Menagerie is ice cold.

Scourge manages to escape the chancery which is more than Goldberg can say for himself. Not happy with being so throughly outclassed, Scourge throws a lariat that is easily ducked by Simon. Agent 009 traps the arm, then twirls Scourge through his grasp before finally upending him with a headlock takedown. Simon has enough skill to reach out slap the hand of Ned while keeping Scourge on lockdown!

“YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAA!”

Scourge is brought of the mat but is troubled to find his suffering doesn't end there as Simon whips him at Ned, who blasts him with a diving lariat!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout! 

Scourge is brought to his feet but he angrily slams an elbow into Blanchard's midsection. With further rage spurring him on he pushes Ned into the enemy corner and tags in Silver!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!”

Fully believing he deserves the hate, Silver welcomes it as he arrives into the ring. But the most heat comes from Ned who boots him in the gut then proceeds to back drop him to the mat!

COACH
Leon get ya boys in order, my man.

RENEE
I think Leon's version of leadership is scowling in the distance.

Ned took a kick to Silver's midsection, but oddball was able to grab hold of Ned's leg and trap him with the dreaded ankle lock! Though Reagan held the ropes away from Ned, the now annoyed brawler was able to unleash a kick to Silver chest to escape with ease.

BLANCHARD
You ain't you're uncle.

SCOURGE
And you aren't your ex wife, laddy.

Ned didn't appreciate that kind of remark and slammed his fist into Scourge face to send the mouthy euro tumbling to the mat! Ned is smirking but hat faded away as Silver captures him with an Angle Slam!

SILVER
Silver Bullet!

The cover...

ONE

TWO

A kickout!

LEON
Come on!

RENEE
Come on, Ned! That was crazy! I thought for sure, for sure Ned was gonna get eliminated.

Silver passes the tag to Leon, who enters the ring ready to cause great harm to Ned! Leon's eyes narrow into deadly slits as he waits for his foe to rise. And he's halfway up, Leon unleashes a rolling sobat kick! But Ned ducks down then uses his underrated agility to spring up behind Leon. The Devil Inside likes this one bet, and more misfortune befalls him as Ned hauls him to the mat with a bulldog!

A cover.....

ONE!

An easy kickout!

The tag is exchanged to Simon and Leon is disgusted to find he has to fight off both Simon and Ned. While his punches back him away, the duo comes froth and cracks him with a pair of enziguris!

RENEE
Straight outta OC with those two!

Another cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A shoulder up!

Leon rolls to the ropes to put distance between he and Simon then has to put more distance when he shoves an approaching Simon back. Simon just grins and comes back to fling Leon over with an arm drag and holds onto the arm. Leon grunts his annoynce then lifts his legs up to tangle Singleton and haul back to the mat. But much to his dismay, Simon pops up the hold and onto Leon with a lateral press!

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Leon has had enough of being in the ring this century and rolls to his corner, where Joe is eager to get in the ring. Eager but unable to as Leon snarls at him for being so dumb while he tags in Scourge. The hardest hitter left on the team comes rushing in and smashes Simon with a lariat! Quickly taking his advantage, Scourge whips Singleton into the corner. But when he follows him, Simon has a counter with a guilltione choke! Thanks to being in the ropes already, Scourge is able to get sweet release from the dangerous hold.

RENEE
Lucky lucky Scourge.

COACH
Luck of the Irish!

RENEE
He's Scottish!

COACH
They all the same crumpet eating mu'fuckas.

Simon and Scourge go onto trading punches, which to no surprise goes the heels way as he backs Simon into the ropes. There Scourge can take pleasure of hammering his foe in the stomach with repeated knee strikes until the referee pulls him off! Pleased with his revenge Scourge raises his fists!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
I mean is there anything to like about Scourge?

COACH
Immaculate facial hair.

Simon is back to play and backslides Scourge to pull him down for a hopeful pin! But Scourge escapes before anything can be counted and pops up to smash Simon with a crushing big boot!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Simon is weary and weak and easily blasted by the superman punch of Scourge!

Devil Fist!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THRRE!

~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Simon Singleton
Eliminated by: Scourge
The Menagerie: 4
The Enterprise: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
We even now!

Scourge rolls upright, rather pleased with his work so far, and even chirps to the referee that he's the MVP of his team. But in another OAOAST example of pride comes before the fall, Scourge is brought onto Teddy Buckworth's shoulders and then flung off with a Buck The Trend!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
MVP! Steph Curry would never go down like that!

A cover.....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Scourge
Eliminated by: Teddy Buckworth
The Menagerie: 3
The Enterprise: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEON
For the love of...how can you guys choke this away?! They aren't the Enterprise! Not the real one! Just a collection of egomaniacs out for a payday!

RENEE
If he thinks that why doesn't he wrestle.

But he doesn't, but he also prevents Sloppy Joe from getting into the ring, instead sending out Silver to do his bidding.

RENNE
Give Sloppy a chance, Leon. He's part of your team.

Silver is happy to see Teddy, but alas the feeling is not mutual and that's obvious when Silver is dragged into an empty corner and has his face bashed into the ring posts. Stunned bu that, the Brooklyn native is drapped stomach up across the ring posts, which the Washington DC crowd finds most interesting. Teddy then jumps onto the top rope, before spring side ways and roughly dropping his knees into Silver's stomach!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Melody wishes us to know that's an OMG move in OAOAST 2k17.

A cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Silver gets the shoulder up!

COACH
I thought homie was finished.

Teddy drags Silver back to the Enterprise corner and exchanges places with Colin Maguire Jr!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

With the fans still singing his praises, Colin leaps over the ropes and into the ring with his trademark smirk on full display.

“COLIN! COLIN! COLIN!”

LEON
Pipe down!

”COLIN! COLIN! COLIN!”

RENEE
Good job, Leon.

Silver is much delighted to see Colin in the ring yet again.

SILVER
Boston has supplied us with the rich Maguire family and from the Silver family to yours, happy holidays.

REAGAN
Jason! Do not be an idiot!

COLIN
My aunt has a point, I've struck down nicer sycophants than you.

Silver gulps and engages in a lockup with his foe. Nothing good happens for the NYC native as Colin pushes him into the corner, then knocks his jaw off center with a rising knee strike!

SPENCER
Ouch, and he was nice to you.

COLIN
He's a Yankee fan. Fuck em.

Silver comes out the corner and uses a baseball slide to avoid Colin's chop effort, going on instinct Silver grabs the leg on Colin for an ankle lock!

REGAM
That didn't work. Do you not remember?

Well at least Colin doesn't have to have his ankles broken as he flips out of the hold. Silver is befuddled and gets blasted with an Irish Uppercut! The annoying grappler falls weakly into the ropes and there a tag is made to Blanchard.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The Handsome Hustler heads to top top rope gives the one finger salute to Reagan and proceeds to drop a leg on a rope draped Silver!

COACH
Renee!

RENEE
What?

COACH
He gave a 65 year old woman the finger!

RENEE
And you have her a pic of your penis.

COACH
For love!

Silver is pinned...

One

Two

Sloppy breaks up the pin!

LEON
Get out before you fuck something up!

SLOPPY JOE
:(

Blanchard goes off the ropes and proceeds to drop a Stone Cold style pair of elbows on Silver! The former world champ then makes a motion of kicking back a can of Bud.

COACH
At least he's not drunk on the job like Krista.

Ned makes a run of the ropes but gets too close to Leon who grabs onto his headband!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Never seen cheating like that before!

Silver seizes on the moment and whirls Blamchard around with a crushing Angle Slam!

COACH
Anglesault stand up!

The cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Ned Blanchard
Eliminated by: Silver
The Menagerie: 3
The Enterprise: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
Ohhh shit be interesting!

RENEE
Yeah things do get interesting when you blatantly cheat in front of the referee.

Silver does an Angle style twirl which endears him to no one, least of all Teddy who hammers him with House of The Rising knee!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
A big move by Teddy!

Silver rolls out of the ring in pain, but Teddy follows him, no mercy shown by the billionaire.

SILVER
Please end my worthless existence!

BUCKWORTH
My pleasure.

Silver is lifted onto Buckworth's shoulders and despite Reagan yelling to Leon for help none comes and Silver is hit with the Buck The Trend on the steel steps!

RENEE
Oh my!

The broken body of Silver goes limp and empty and the official right then and there knows to summon aid for the disfigured second generation star.

LEON
More failure.

RENEE
Gee, maybe someone could have helped him!

COACH
Leon ain't cool wit it, I ain't cool wit it, Maggie ain't cool-

MAGGIE
Correction. I don't give a fuck.

Silver could stand up on his own but that's the extent of his good health. Several paramedics instead have to help the injured warrior backstage.

COLIN
Bullshit doesn't walk it limps.

Teddy passes the tag to the man who was once his chosen one, Spencer Reiger!

RENEE
Lots of high stakes for Blaine and Spencer tonight, but right now it's all Moneygang.

Improbably, Leon sends out Sloppy Joe to deal with Spencer. Joe is as shocked as anyone, but is pumped up to show he's more than a comedic fatso!

COACJ
Leon sending this dude to the wolves.

RENEE
More like the vampires.

Joe grabs hold of Spencer and whips him into a corner. But thanks to his slow lumbering, Spencer is able to go to the second rope, check some hoops scores then deliver a mushroom stomp!

COLIN
For a Yanks fan, you've always been alright.

Spencer lines a now sitting and dazed Joe up and smokes him with a running knee!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Blood is the New Black!

LEON
Come on! Come on!

Sloppy Joe is given space by Spencer and rolls upright, though is obviously dazed. As such he does nothing to defend himself from Spencer hitting him with a springboard back elbow strike! Sloppy topples to the mat fat and useless, and is then hit by a standing moonsault. But that fat proves useful for once as Spencer just bounces off him!

SPENCER
…..Ok.

Spencer reaches back to give the tag to Colin, who slings himself into the math a quadbera that does vampire added damage to Sloppy. From there a cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

RENEE
Colin maybe likes Sloppy less than Leon. He did after all nearly punt his head off at SluttyMania II.

Colin pulls Sloppy up and lashes his man boobs with a pair of Irish Uppercuts. Though those blows may hurt they don't stop Sloppy from firing punches of his own!

RENEE
Hey, Sloppy has some fight left in him.

But not enough as Colin sweeps behind him and performs a textbook inverted DDT onto the outstretched knee!

COACH
You gotta be a vamp to slam that fat boy onto your knee.

Colin pulls Joe to his feet where Sloppy uses his fat head to mash him with a headbutt. Little good that does as Colin returns fire with a lethal Irish uppercut. After that the tag is placed to Spencer.

Rather than enter the ring, Spencer ascends to the top rope and wows the sold out crowd with a knee drop onto Sloppy's face! After that comes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Shoulder up!

COACH
How the hell this fat dude pulling this off?

Sloppy Joe shows great strength in getting up under his own power, and manages to block Spencer's kick and elbow him away. But when he charges him, The One Man Triple Threat hits him with a lovely dropsault!

LEON
You're slow, Joe! A slow fat fuck.

RENEE
He didn't have to call him that!

Spencer goes to tag Teddy but the boss assured him Colin is better suited to the closer role and thus gets the pin.

RENEE
The Enterprise makes this look like its 2010, but major props to Joe for hanging in there.

Colin feels a bit bad for beating on Joe and tries to put him away with a DDT. But rather than stay down to get pinned, Sloppy rolls into a corner.

LEON
Wrong corner, fat ass!

Ignoring Leon, Joe brings himself upright and waves on Colin! The Irish Golden Boy sighs and comes charging in, only to get rocked with a body attack from Joe's blubber!

RENEE
Look at that!

A cover...

ONE!

An easy kick out.

Colin gets up with no trouble, but is caught with Sloppy's body slam effort. It's but an effort as Joe looses Colin out the back! Now free, Colin shows off his supernatural agility with an inverted Frankensteiner!  Joe lands across the ring in a heap of blood, and Leon has seen and dealt with too much.

COACH
I think Leon about to hit the road.

RENEE
It wouldn't be the first time he's ditched a survival match.

But instead Leon hops into the ring....and punts Joe in the head!

BOOOOOOO!

RENEE
HEY!

Leon then hooks Joe's legs on the ring ropes and proceeds to snarl at him before drilling him with a downfall DDT!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RENEE
We saw Leon attack Abdullah and Brickston once upon a team ago, but Joe is his most loyal ally. Joe has been with him from the start!

Leon continues to stomp away Joe until the scene of brutality becomes vexing to Colin. The three time world champ yanks Leon off Joe!

YEAAAAAAAA!

RENEE
Good for you, Colin!

But no good deed goes unpunished.

And this punishment for Colin is the cruelest of all.

He's lifted onto the shoulders of a powerful man and spun out to be cursed with a life altering BUCK THE TREND!

SPENCER
tumblr_ohi71wg4f01rkiw19o1_500.gif

RENEE
NO! NO! WHAT HAS TEDDY DONE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TEDDY?!!!

Just as simply as he dismantled Colin's entire view of his life and his friendships, does Teddy simply depart the ring. He stands with a stoic and cold dignity, until he's joined by Leon Rodez who shakes his hand, and Maggie and Reagan who greet him with welcomes into their stable.

RENEE
This can't be real!

It is real as Buckworth and his new found comrades back up the ramp to watch the referee make the final decisions on this contest gone horribly wrong.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, Sloppy Joe has been ruled unable to compete, Teddy Buckworth and Leon Rodez have forfeited, thus your winners a sole survivors....COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR and SPENCER REGIER!    

Normally that would get a pop but instead the reaction is a muted shock.

COACH
Renee, who the hell saw that coming?

RENNE
No one! What has Teddy done? What is he thinking?

We certainly won't know tonight as the heels disappear behind the entrance doors and Spencer is left to attend to a distraught Colin.

***24/7 Championship: TurboWolf (c) Vs Nathaniel Black****
Black and Wolf went at right from the start with a slugfest!

RENEE
Yikes! It's like they've hated each other all their life!

The match spilled outside of course, and saw both men slam the other into the steel steps. Black took it even farther and powerbomed him into the ring post!

COACH
Aww shit!

RENEE
Who even thinks to do something like that?!

Back in the ring, Black tried to work over the back but couldn't get the submission. Angry, he brought in a steel chair but Wolf made his recovery and fought back to retail his title with his Dehumanized brain buster!

Winner: TurboWolf, via pinfall

Post match it seemed Black was about to attack him, but instead shook his hand!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

TMW ASCENSION 6
DECEMBER 15
LIVE ON THE OAOAST NETWORK

*** The Bad Guys (Rico de Janeiro, Remy Brazil, Pete-O & VICE w/ Joey The Rat) 
-Vs-
Dem Amigos (Vinny Valentine, Tony Tourettes, Chick, Juicy Cantu-Si & Mariachi) ***

Despite a hot start Dem Amigos found themselves down a man early, thanks in large part to a member of their own team, Tony Tourettes! Paying little attention to the action going on in the action and dressed for a night out on the town rather than a fight, Tony T stood on the apron staring out into the OAOAST Galaxy while holding a BOX OF CHOCOLATES. But as the minutes passed Tony T began eating the gift intended for his secret admirer!

COACH
I think that fool misinterpreted the last messaged he received. You remember that message don't you, Renee?

RENEE
How could anyone forget? That gift!

COACH
Well I don't think that idiot realizes his Stan-- ahem, I mean "secret admirer" was being cute. So he's out here expecting the woman of his dreams to appear. 

Eventually Tony T got the tag but REFUSED to step inside. 

TONY T
I got a date with a dirty. freaky. fucking. whore! I'm saving my body for tonight, assholes!

Incredibly, Tony T took a count out, much to the chagrin of his teammates. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Tony Tourettes 
Eliminated by: Count out 
THE BAD GUYS 5 DEM AMIGOS 4

Vinny tried snapping Tony T back into reality only to be sent to dreamland courtesy of a CPA GIGATON PUNCH!

Eliminated: Vinny Valentine 
Eliminated by: CPA
THE BAD GUYS 5 DEM AMIGOS 3

The Bad Guys premature celebration came back to haunt them, as Mariachi surprised CPA with a springboard hurricarana!

JOEY
:o 

Eliminated: CPA
Eliminated by: Mariachi 
THE BAD GUYS 4 DEM AMIGOS 3

Bosley sought to avenge his partner's elimination... only to join him in the showers following a sunset flip by Juicy. Not only does it even things up once again, the 3 Amigos gain a small measure of revenge for VICE's role in their 6-man tag title loss to Rico, Remy and Pete recently on HeldDOWN~!

Eliminated: Tango Bosley
Eliminated by: Juicy Cantu-Si
THE BAD GUYS 3 DEM AMIGOS 3

The momentum stayed on the Amigos side until PETE of all people scored an elimination, surprising Mariachi with a Yano special (low blow/hair pull into pin). 

COACH
Way to go Pete! 

Stunned themselves, Rico and Remy high-fived and pumped up Pete. 

Eliminated: Mariachi 
Eliminated by: Pete  
THE BAD GUYS 3 DEM AMIGOS 2

Pete's moment of glory was short-lived however, as he got his ass handed to him by Chick. Fortunately he had Rico and Remy to bail him out. At least until Chick broke thru a double clothesline and pinned both men following a cross body block!

COACH
What the heck? 

RENEE
I don't think the referee knew who the legal man was anymore. Especially not after Southern Immortality blatantly interfered on numerous occasions.

COACH
Blame the victim! 

Eliminated: Rico de Janeiro & Remy Brazil 
Eliminated by: Chick
THE BAD GUYS 1 DEM AMIGOS 2

As Rico argued with the official and Chick, Remy snuck back into the ring to hit Juicy with his Ace in the Hole Skull Crushing Finale.

COACH
Justice!

Eliminated: Juicy Cantu-Si
Eliminated by: Pete-O
THE BAD GUYS 1 DEM AMIGOS 1

COACH
2016 continues to be the year of the underdog, baby girl. It started with the Broncos in the Super Bowl, then the Cavs in the NBA Finals, The Donald in the presidential election, and now Pete's gonna be the sole survivor!

Pete nearly scored the upset with another Yano special but Chick managed to kick out. 

RENEE
Boy was that close! 

In the end Chick HAWK'D~! UP and put Pete away with the Sky is Falling.

Eliminated: Pete-O
SOLE SURVIVOR: Chick 

Juicy and Mariachi returned to join Chick in celebration as Southern Immortality assisted Pete to the back only to come before an angry Deirdre, the OAOAST appointed manager of Southern Immortality. She pointed backstage and off the foursome retreated while the 3 Amigos soaked in the love from the OAOAST Galaxy.

***Celtic Gothic Vs Tim Cash and ????***
Celtic Gothic entered last, meaning they were assured now that Cash had no partner.

FLYNN
It's just like we said, isn't it? No one trusts a fake person. No one befriends a fake person. You have no partner, no friends.

To that Timmy pointed to the entrance ramp and Back From The Dead by Skylar Grey played to a huge ovation!

RENEE
Our hero!

CG jumped Cash but Biffman hauled heroic ass to the ring and proceeded to make the bad guys suffer until Timmy could recover and submit Flynn with the Midwest Sling!

Winner: Tim Cash and Biffman, via submission.

Post match Timmy and Biffman stood as one as they went around ringside showing love to the fans.

RENEE
They're back! The nicest guys in the room have reunited, they're Heroes United!

COACH
Homo shit.

NEW YEARS SPECTACULAR
JANUARY 1, 2017
LIVE FROM GRAND RAPIDS, MI

tumblr_ohuagxjDa81rkiw19o1_1280.png

***United States Championship: Lancel Locke(c) W/Sunshine Yukino Vs Ser Alerys Chance The Exile W/Tristan Nystrom???***

Tristan Nystrom was announced and re announced three times for his “squire duty” and each time didn't show.

SER AC
No this match will not start until my squire attends me! I am a noble-

AC got shut up by a drop kick that sent him out the ring!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAA!”

SUNSHINE YUKINO
Him talk make me want give Gloss money to kill me. Keep him quiet.

Lancel did just that with a spaceman plancha then rolled him back into the ring to hit him with a slingshot leg drop for two! Hurt by that attack, AC was twisted and whipped around by Lancel's various high flying antics. Soon enough Ser AC was stumbling around like the village drunk, rather than a knight of the realm!

RENEE
Did AC really think Tristan would return to the company to help him of all people?

COACH
You gotta dream big in this world.

RENEE
That's being delusional!

Lancel worked over the back for a bit, which led to a big move of a lionsault onto the back, but again it only got a two count.

“LOCK IT UP, LANCEL! LOCK IT UP! LOCK IT UP, LANCEL! LOCK IT UP! LOCK IT UP, LANCEL! LOCK IT UP!”

With the fans behind him, Lancel went up top but the knight recovered to crotch him on the post! AC then went up with his foe and used a hurricanrana to launch the champ across the ring!

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Stunned, Lancel got up and got hit with a swingout neckbreaker called The Breaking Wheel that left Yuki wondering if her Sunray neck has been broken!

SUNSHINE YUKINO
Broken neck bad biz, few people want wheelchair man. Ask droz. :(

RENEE
Ah! Awful!

The knight worked over Lancel neck with a chinlock until the handsome hero broke free. He sought out a moonsault into a tornado DDT, which shockingly AC was able to ground and then muscle himself out of. The challenger hit a DDT of his own and brought his weight down on Lancel with a vertical leap senton bomb!

RENEE
That move was called Crown the Empire.

COACH
We gonna crown a new US champ at this rate.

The knight tried to troll his foe by hitting him with the Boom or Bust, but Lance rolled out the way. With AC weak, the champ went up top and came down upon him the very same finisher!

LANCEL
That's how it's done!

Done indeed as AC was pinned one, two, three!

Or was he? Ser Felix Strutter arrived to point out to the referee that AC had his foot underneath the bottom rope!

SUNSHINE YUKINO
Black man cheating me again!

COACH
Da fuck?

The match had to be restarted, much to Lancel's frustration. But before the bell could rering, Ser Pike Pantera hit the champ with a gore!

RENEE
NO WAY!

The fans were horrified and so was Yukino at this turn of events. They both had to watch as Ser AC delivered the full Nelson reverse STO known as the Iron Maiden to secure the US title!

Winner: Ser Alerys Chance The Exile, via pinfall. New champion.

RENEE
Oh man, this loon is actually the champion of the entire United States.

COACH
A crazy man for a crazy country. Fits in my book. And he didn't need no Dutch vampire to do it. He did with good ol American know how.

Post match King Landon greeted AC on the stage with a big hug and congrats, and most importantly promises of great rewards.

COACH
Did you hear that? AC came up! Fool as Tristan shoulda swallowed his pride and shucked and jived for him.

RENEE
Tristan was never gonna squire for a person like AC. And anyway, he's retired from the industry. Remember?

tumblr_ohualoFxav1rkiw19o1_1280.png

-VS-

tumblr_ohualoFxav1rkiw19o2_1280.png

*** The Thrillseekers (OAOAST World Champion Tyler Bryant, THE FLEX w/ Lorelei DeCenzo, Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Big IQ) 
-Vs-
Family Friendly (Krista Isadora Duncan, Blaine Cayley w/ Samantha Cayley, "Pimp Magic" Lucius Soul w/ Jade Rodez-Duncan & Melody Nerdly & OAOAST Tag Team Champions Mr. Dick & Baron Windels) ***

You could cut the excitement in the air as it came time for our main event, a Wildcard Survival elimination match featuring the biggest personalities in the OAOAST. 

RENEE
What a job Sophie did putting together this match, not letting the captains stack their teams with allies. 

COACH
Are you kidding me? She stacked the deck against Tyler Bryant, making it 5 on 3. 

RENEE
5 on 3?! 

COACH
Yeah. You and I both know Big IQ only signed on to the match to get their hands on Mr. Dick. All they care about is their vendetta, not helping Tyler, Flex and Deuce win. Meanwhile, you've got a guy like Lucius Soul who is this close to being Krista's son-in-law. . .

RENEE
Now wait a minute. 

COACH
I bet if you looked in Jade's drawers you'd find a big, black--

RENEE
Family friendly? Not this team! 

Mr. Dick and Flex started off for their respective teams and it was Flex's power that got the best of MD early. But Flex got cocky posing and received a huge FACIAL~! 

COACH
What a load behind that discus punch! *chuckles*

Knocked on his ass Flex decided to tag CW. 

RENEE
Here we go!

MD laughed and tagged out, to the disappointment of the OAOAST Galaxy. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Lucius Soul and CW grappled for a bit and then quicken the pace, resulting in Lucius connecting with a beautiful flying back elbow for a near fall. Then MD intercepted the tag meant for Krista and put the boots to CW.

RENEE
Now Mr. Dick wants some of CW. 

MD crotch chopped Ice Quiz and then got floored by a stiff European uppercut from CW!

"YYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

The OAOAST Galaxy lost their shit as CW worked over MD in the corner, but a blind tag led to CW's near decapitation at the hands of a BW top rope diving lariat and our first elimination.

COACH
DAYUM~!

Eliminated: Christian Wright
Eliminated by: Baron Windels
THE THRILLSEEKERS 4 FAMILY FRIENDLY 5

MD taunted CW from the apron, playing the world's smallest violin with the world's biggest shit eating grin. Enraged, Ice Quiz rushed across the ring and hurled MD inside to stomp his ass. BW tried to pull him off but was attacked by Deuce. A team effort cooled off the Beast from Sin City, as Family Friendly used a series of quick tag to keep him off-balance, but eventually OAOAST Champion Tyler Bryant and Lucius Soul found themselves in the ring. After some exciting back and forth action, Tyler left Lucius in TREMENDOUS PAIN following a running neck breaker.

Eliminated: Lucius Soul
Eliminated by: Tyler Bryant
THE THRILLSEEKERS 4 FAMILY FRIENDLY 4

Before the bell even sounded Krista was already on Tyler's ass. The Queen of All Media wasting no time unloading on the man that has been a thorn in her side all year. Flex quickly came to the champ's aid and sent Krista outside where they brawled. 

COACH
That's why Tyler pays Flex the big bucks -- to watch his back. 

Thinking he was out of danger Tyler dusted himself off and walked right into a lariat takedown (Cruel Intentions) courtesy of Money in the Bank holder Blaine Cayley! 

"YYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

RENEE
Blaine Cayley just pinned the World Champion!

SAMANTHA
:) 

LORELEI
:o 

COACH
It wasn't a title match! Blaine didn't cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase! Tyler's still the champ! 

RENEE
But gone from this match thanks to Blaine!

Eliminated: Tyler Bryant
Eliminated by: Blaine Cayley
THE THRILLSEEKERS 3 FAMILY FRIENDLY 4

Flex took his anger out on Blaine, who returned fire. Then it got down to Ice Quiz and BW. They tangled in the corner with Ice Quiz unloading from the middle rope until MD came over and dropped him thrust-first on the top rope! 

RENEE
Hey!

Conflicted whether or not to capitalize on the situation, BW remained frozen in time as Ice Quiz gasped for air. MD had no doubts at all. He tagged himself in and got the pin.

Eliminated: Ice Quiz
Eliminated by: Mr. Dick
THE THRILLSEEKERS 2 FAMILY FRIENDLY 4

Although it was now 4 on 2 there was no rooting for the underdog here. The OAOAST Galaxy fully behind Family Friendly with the exception of Mr. Dick. But Deuce and Flex refused to go quietly. In fact Deuce seemed on the verge of snapping Krista in half with a bear hug when she responded by stuffing his face in her tits and kissing him all over his bald head!

KRISTA
Oh! *kiss* Bald is sexy! *kiss kiss*

Deuce placed Krista down. . . and cracked a smile!

COACH
Whaaa...?! 

RENEE
It's been said no man can resist Krista and we're learning how true that is! 

Krista ran her fingers across Deuce's stomach and then lifted his belly just ever so slightly. . . TO STING HIS BALLS WITH HER FIST AND ROLL HIM UP IN A SMALL PACKAGE!!!

Eliminated: Deuce Deuce Bigelow
Eliminated by: Krista Isadora Duncan
THE THRILLSEEKERS 1 FAMILY FRIENDLY 4

DEUCE
:angry: 

As Deuce was escorted backstage, Flex surveyed the situation.

THE FLEX
Shit. 

Then with a roar Flex charged the opposition and got crushed. First a double Stiff/Bandit Kick from the OAOAST tag champs, then Cruel Intentions from Blaine and Krista topped it all off with a BOOTY SHAKING MOONSAULT!!!

Eliminated: THE FLEX
Eliminated by: Krista Isadora Duncan
SOLE SURVIVORS: Blaine Cayley, Mr. Dick, Baron Windels & Krista Isadora Duncan 

Post-match MD tried to get Krista to "take it off like yer song says" and was informed it's "Shake It Off" not take it off. 

MISTER DICK
Well it ain't a OAOAST show without nudity so. . . *moons audience*

https://68.media.tumblr.com/847fb34a50ec8703f4c20acd50fe0692/tumblr_ohuhf4sE7D1rkiw19o1_1280.png

-Vs-

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3e69bf7c0ed0a8b9532d27c7244fd699/tumblr_ohuhf4sE7D1rkiw19o2_1280.png

“Zombies” by the Carnberries hits for what many hope will be the last time ever. Those with those hopes let out a torrent of jeers for the mighty zombie power couple of Clem Buzzlefoxxer and Wanda. The duo strike a terrifying figure of grotesque strength, and unmitigated stankness! Truly nothing on earth is a terrible a sight as these two are right now.

BUFFER
The following is your mainevent for the evening and it is a FIVE on FOUR KILL THE CAPTAIN match! Now making their way to the ring.... team captain CLEM BUZZLEFOXXXXERRRR AND FAAATTT WANNNDDDAAAA!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Ewww! Can there be anything worse than these two? Delta Delta Delta has to win! They have to!

COACH
They do, and they got a number's advantage thanks to Clem and Wanda eating their friends to grow stronger. But how strong? Who knows.

RENEE
I hope not strong enough. We all hope that.

BUFFER
And their partners....   

S.P.I.R.I.T.
Spirit, let's hear it
S.P.I.R.I.T.
Spirit, let's hear it
Let's go!

As “Happy Song” by Bring Me The Horizon rocks into the arena, a wave of cheerleaders and football players pour out to stage their own pep rally! And the stars of this rally, the ones they're all their to celebrate are the cheerleading duo of H8 University, who double carthweel onto the stage and then hit a perky yet powerful pose!

BUFFER
From Ann Arbor, Michigan, EFFIE “BUTTERCUP” REESE, and the TMW HOTTIES CHAMPION GLASS JULIET....HAAAAAAATTEE UNNIIIVERSSSIITTTTY!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
How did Clem get H8U to team with him? What do they have to gain out of this?

COACH
I know Glasss has been resentful she's been left behind in TMW while other Hotties get the call up. Could be a simple f-u to office.

RENEE
Yeah, an f-u with Gretchen's life at stake!

Effie and Glass wave their pom-poms to their zombie partners, which Clem and Wanda don't exactly like but they certainly aren't going to argue with any college chicks who aren't in Delta Delta Delta.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you
Don't you know, don't you know?
True friends stab you in the front!

“True Friends” by Bring Me The Horizon (popular band!) sounds loud and clear and a large wave of blue pyro comes across from each end of the entrance stage to meet in the center. The second it ends towering rockets of purple pyro explode into the air for all to marvel over. Out first is the less than eye pleasing, Jivin JR, but right behind him front and center, in wild blue spotlights is Morgan Nerdly, who’s blond hair hangs in front of her baby blue eyes. 

BUFFER
Introducing their opponents, first being accompanied by JIVIN JR...she is THE MAPLE LEAF CUTIE...MORRRRGAAANNN NERRRDDDLLLYYYY!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
Don't be blaming Juliet and Effie for nothing, Morgan created the “kill the captain” challenge. She's got Gretchen's ass on the line.

RENEE
You're totally right. And I don't know how much Morgan can be trusted by Delta House.

COACH
Answer: not at all!

Morgan strolls down the entrance ramp, ignoring the fans and even the grooving Jiving JR. Once The Maple Leaf Cuite enters the ring she stands on the center ropes, leaning forward to gaze into the stands. Behind her electrical sparks flicker violently off the turnbuckles!

I'm a wanderess
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
Ha ah ah ha ah ah ah
I'm a hurricane
Ha ah ah ha ah ah ah
I'm a hurricane

Cheers are plentiful and encouraging as the Arty remix of “Hurricane” booms and rocks. The entrance doors come apart and Gretchen Wright leads her pink clad sassy forces onto the stage. The group stands as if they were taking a sorority group photo, but once that's off, the smiles disappear and off they go the ring!

BUFFER
And her partners, team captain GRETCHEN WRIGHT, PIERETTE ST.NERDREGARD, CASSIDY NUMBER TWO, CASSIDY MAGUIRE....DELTA DELTA DELTA!!!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
This is it, guys! This is the moment of truth for Delta House. They're more than a sorority, they're a bond of strong young women and they're coming together to fight their worst enemey.

The foursome enter the ring one by one, led first by the parasol wielding Gretchen who shows full confidence and now fear by pointing her cutesy weapon at her evil foes.

DING DING DING

The current TMW Hotties Champion starts out the match against Pierette, which Renee is about to tell you is a big deal.

RENEE
Glass Juliet is just weeks away from a title defense against Adelphe, the older sister of Pierette! And here's Pierette facing her. Pretty amazing!

PIERETTE
Something's building up! Something big?

NUMBER TWO
It must be the sexual tension. Two giant corpses wanting to kill is a major turn on. I'm glad we're in agreement.

CASSIDY
No you're only in agreement with your mental illness!

PIERETTE
Time to explode!

Pierette lunges at Glass, but the agile vampire leaps up and then tumbles forward!

GLASS JULIET
***jazz hands***

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The TMW Hotties Champion rolls back towards Pierette, flicks her legs up then proceeds to pull her foe down with a head scissors! Pierette may go down hard but she gets right back up and pounds Glass in the face with a forearm. The bubbly vampire returns fire with a forearm of her own, then shows her might by giving Pierette a side belly to belly. If that wasn't enough she goes up to flex...

flex%20s333.gif

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Glass' arrogance costs her as Pierette gets beneath her and flings her off the ring posts with a simple toss! Simple but effective, and it allows Pierette to make the tag to Morgan. Or try to. Morgan isn't any help as she pretends to be enamored with JR's BBQ sauce bottle!

GRETCHEN
Morgan! Pay attention!

The whole situation proves disastrous for Pierette, as Glass spins her around and hits a swinging lift jawbreaker!

“OOOOOHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
When You Hear The Glass!

And a cover..

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Pierette
Eliminated by: Glass Juliet
Delta Delta Delta: 4
Team Clem:4
~~~~~~~~~~[/b]

GRETCHEN
Morgan, you insufferable....bitch!

GLASS JULIET
upupupupupu! My work is being done for me.

CASSIDY
Not quite, skank.

Cassidy launches herself into the ring and decks Glass with a springboard lariat! Both Hotties hurry to their feet, and Cassidy strikes again this time with a superkick that bashes Glass into Delta House corner. There a tag is exchanged between Cassidy and her loyal servant/friend/slave, Number Two. The two blonds whip the third blond into the ropes, then proceed to fling her into the air and nail her with a double cutter on the way down!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH
Yo!

Cassidy clears out of the ring and a pin is made by Number Two...

ONE!

TWO!

Effie breaks up the fall!

RENEE
Effie is as loyal to Glass as Number Two is to Cassidy.

Number Two comes off the mat and brings Glass with her then throws her into the ropes. The morbid Hottie then drops down forcing, Glass to leapfrog her. But Glass comes back so fast she's able to use a baseball slide to smack Number Two in the head. Pained, Number Two rolls away and finds herself in an empty corner.

GLASS JULIET
Ultra magical awful awful attack!

COACH
Fuck is that?

Basically a Stinger Splash. But a stinger splash that gets avoided by Number Two. The lucha loving Hottie quickly seizes hold of Glass' arm and leaps onto the top rope to go for a classic springboard arm drag. But Glass sezies control of the situation and swings her about to crush her with a powerful and amazing jawbreaker!

COACH
Its yo ass, Number Two! Its yo ass!

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Number Two
Eliminated by: Glass Juliet
Delta Delta Delta: 3
~~~~~~~~~~[/b]

RENEE
Delta Delta Delta started with an advantage but now they're at a disadvantage, but they have to protect Gretchen, they have to.

Gretchen is ready to fight, but Cassidy has other ideas in mine.

CASSIDY
Sorry, but you're not dying yet. I checked your will and you failed to leave me those cute Jimmy Choo pumps you bought when we went to Bergdorf's. I don't want some frumpy Librarian Wright crawling out her virgin cubby and trying to take them from me.

RENEE
She said all that, but I think she's trying to save Gretchen's life.

Glass made the tag to Effie to let her trusty sidekick show her stuff to the November Reign audience.

RENEE
People talk a lot about Glass Juliet, but let's give credit to Effie Reese, she's a vampire and she's something else in the ring.

EFFIE
No reason to fear me, guys! I'm a friendly vampire with love in my heart and a smile for my friends! I'm not the boogie man, I don't have hairy arms like Cassidy.

CASSIDY
tumblr_ohj39gwuzf1rkiw19o1_500.gif

Cassidy makes Effie feel those hairy arms as she forearms directly in the nose. Effie returns fire with her own forearm that hits with enough force to drop Cassidy to her knees, where she grunts in frustration. Effie hits the ropes and launches herself like a bullet and hooks her arms around Cass' head. It should be a DDT but Cassidy makes a thrilling counter by turning her over into a suplex!

RENEE
Wow what a counter!

CASSIDY
Superkick party Delta style.

Effie is the first guest invited as Cassidy wallops her when she stands with a crushing superkick! As soon as Effie hits the mat, fat Wanda lumbers into the match and tastes the underside of Cassidy's expensive boots. But rather than go down, the fat zombie wobbles and roars her rage.

COACH
Even a super kick won't floor a super zombie!

Cassidy senses Effie approaching beind her, and sidesteps her charge, causing the eighteen year old vampire to ram herself into the fat folds of Wanda. Effie is pretty grossed out by running into nasty zombie and staggers back, whining over it. The next problem for her is that Cassidy leaps onto her shoulders and drags her down in a victory roll!

ONE!

TWO!

Wanda breaks up the pinfall!

CASSIDY
Hey, referee,  I don't know how they taught you in “Refereeing school for fat sluts.” but in the OAOAST randoms aren't allowed to just attack you in a tag match.

The official does try to get Wanda to head away from the ring, and seems successful...that is until Wanda hits a sharp U-Turn and rushes away to ram her lard into poor Gretchen! The Monarch of Posh is launched off the ring apron and slams with a horrible impact into the ring posts!

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Talk about cheap! Talk about awful!

Morgan is rather unconcerned about Casdidy, and wears s what's the big deal expression.

RENEE
The big deal is she might be hurt!

Cassidy is fuming, but can do nothing as Effie sezies her from behind with a waist lock. The tiny witch opens her mouth to cast a spell, but is thrown backwards and crunches to the May by a bridging German from Effie!

ONE!

TWO

A kickout!

Effie reachees out and tags the godfather of them all Clem, who enters rubbing his belly and chortling.

RENEE
That has special significance because he ate all his friends!

COACH
They were low level goons.  But he still nasty as hell!

RENEE
Oh, he's more than that!

Clem bounces off the ropes a total four horrible times then takes to the air and lands his powerful body upon Cassidy! All the air rips through Cassidy's lungs and the official counts the pinfall...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! CASSIDY WITH THE KICKOUT!

“CASSIDY! CASSIDY! CASSIDY!”

Clem barks at the St.Paul fans to keep quiet as he pulls the beautiful babe off the mat. Too much time devoted to the fans, causes him to get socked in the jaw by the Boston born babe. But any comeback effort is shut down as Clem uses his zombie muscle to shove her in the corner, and proceed with a cruel joke as he starts slobbering all over her face. The official warns him about a DQ, which is ironic, because Clem was a referee!

COACH
Clem's got the flair of a undead Giant Gonzalez. 

But the elderly zombie shows more skill than Gonzaelz at least as he underhooks Cassidy by the armpit and sends her flying across the mat. Cassidy lands hard, but she lands right in front of Morgan, who extends the hand!

RENEE
Finally! Tag her, Cassidy!

And Cassidy does just that!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Cheers for Morgan for the first time in months!

Morgan rushes into the ring and promptly lies flat on her back!

COACH
Yo, what's she doing?

Clem may be undead and rotting, but he ain't stupid and he places his arm across her chest for a cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE! 

~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Morgan Nerdly
Eliminated by: Clem Buzzlefoxer
Delta Delta Delta: 2
~~~~~~~~~~[/b]

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Morgan how could you!

Cassidy is as irate as anyone in attendance and leaps upon Morgan to begin raining down blows!

JIVIN JR
That Cassidy in there is a sick son of b!

COACH
I get your mad, Cassidy, but you gotta focus on what's behind you!

That would be Clem, who seizes hold of Cassidy and grabs her by the waist, lifting her high into the air! Its almost like a monster movie, only this is real life and Cassidy is thrown to the side with a slam! She lands hard on her back and cries out in pain, and soon she's pinned by Clem...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

A tag is exchanged between Clem and Glass Juliet, the TMW Hotties Champion happily bounding into the arena.

“BREAK THE GLASS! BREAK THE GLASS! BREAK THE GLASS!”

GLASS JULIET
People these days are so rude! Why can't you chant “love the glass?” I'm a cool young cheerleader that's never been mean to anyone!

RENEE
Eh, I don't know about that.

Cassidy is hurled into the ropes by Glass, yet instead of just running back, the blond cutie does a handstand towards vampire foe, looking to hit her with an elbow. But all that happens is that Glass seizes hold of her in her arms then throws her out to drop her across the knee for a backbreaker!

GLASS JULIET
Upupupupupu!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Another cover is made on Cassidy....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Glass puts a choke on Cassidy's throat, a horribly strong single hand grip that she delights in using. But even after the five count she still won't let go!

GLASS JULIET
Like my fellow students I love to protest. Hell no, I won't let go! Hello no, I won't let go! Hell no, I won't let go!

COACH
At least she's perky when she's choking a bitch.

EFFIE
Eeee! That's not a good thing, you should let go, Juli!

Glass does let Cassidy have some time to breathe, but only because Gretchen is crawling back onto the apron!

RENEE
Look, Coach, Gretchen! 

CASSIDY
(weakly)
What...are you...doing? Stay...down! 

GRETCHEN
These zombies and their fellows have...tried...to ruin..for a while every hope of happiness..for the most fiercest...heart in the world. Delta Delta Delta was your dream...I will not let them crush it.

Such powerful words are the display of the bond between sorority sisters! The bond transcends super zombies, mercenary cheerleader vampires, and horrible partners! This is the bond that makes Delta work through all their weirdness and dysfunction and it is the band that allows Cassidy dive past Glass and tag in the Delta Delta Delta president!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

GLASS JULIET
Oooh, I don't like this one bit!

WANDA
CRUSH DELLLTTTAAAA!

Wanda's fury for Delta runs so hot that she runs into the ring in order to take Gretchen on instead of Glass! But maybe she should have stayed on the apron as Gretchen slams a spinning roundhouse into her jaw, then unleashes a jaw breaker to follow it up! Wanda wobbles but screams in fury, and while she may be too big to lift now, Gretchen takes her off her feet with a lethal forearm to the jaw! As Wanda rolls away in agony, Gretchen decides to say good-bye...

GRETCHEN
Peace out my, homie!
cute.gif

RENEE
She's cute, but she needs to focus on surviving!  

Clem rumbles, well more like lumbers into the ring, but he's still a threat. A threat with swinging arms that come crashing at Gretchen. She ducks and weaves, but this isn't a Mayweather fight and eventually she has to come to grips with Clem pounding her onto the ground.

CLEM
YOUUU BIIGGG BOOTTTTY BITTTTCCCH, BUTTTT YOUUU DIEEEE!

CASSIDY
You first, loser!

Cassidy smashes Clem in the head with a steel chair!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

And gets called for the DQ....

~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Cassidy Maguire JR
Eliminated by:   DQ
Delta Delta Delta: 1
~~~~~~~~~~

REFEREE
Come on, Cassidy get out of here!

CASSIDY
Oh, suck it!

BAM! CASSIDY HITS THE OFFICIAL WITH THE CHAIR!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Cassidy doing whatever it takes to save Gretchen!

COACH
If Jock hit a referee, you and Sara Jean would get your panties in a bunch.

RENEE
Not if he hit the referee to save Baron's life.

Effie is upon Cassidy and tackles her to the ground, though she just feels awful about it. But a match is a match, and so Effie proceeds to clatter Cassidy out of the ring. She thinks she's free to take on Gretchen, but how wrong she is as Cassidy returns with the steel chair and smashes Effie in the back!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAA!”

Effie, of course doesn't go down, and so Cassidy wacks her in the back a second time. Effie still isn't mad about this, and still doesn't go down. So Cassidy goes off the ropes and takes a running swipe...only to miss a ducking Effie! Cassidy turns around to try again, but before she can get her attack off, Effie rocks her world in a bad way with a leaping mushroom stomp!

RENEE
That's called Ann Arbor Stomp!

Effie is pleased and turns to Glass for approval, but gets slashed with a superkick from Gretchen!

COACH
And dats called nasty~!

Effie still isn't going down, very impressive for a baby vampire. But Gretchen has designs to put her down and finally does with a mighty headlock driver!

RENEE
One Percenter!

Gretchen looks to find out who's next, preferably Clem, but gets walloped by a rising knee from Glass Juliet! 

GLASS JULIET
Hail! To the victors valiant! Hail to the conquering heroes! Hail! Hail to Michigan!

Its a regular college brawl as the sorority VP, Cassidy spins her foe around attacks her with a Bitotic Crisis! 

CASSIDY
Oh, who's singing now, trashy ass skank?

There's a noise and isn't singing, its the roar of two souped up zombies who steam forward and hammer Cassidy from behind with a double lariat! Cassidy falls down in a painful mess, crying out from the agony of being attacked so harshly.

COACH
Awww shit, Lil Cass is down!

RENEE
Lil Cass? I don't think she'll like that nickname!

Gretchen grunts in pain, but its a pain she's willing to bear to come to Cassidy's aid! The president drags battered bones in front of her vice president, standing tall, standing strong, and defending her against the super zombies. 

GRETCHEN
DO NOT even entertain the thought that you will have any say in the course of this girl's life. I defend her, and all my sisters with all the breath that is in my body. Super you may be, but there is nothing more super than the bond of sorority sisters!

Powerful words from young Gretchen Wright! And said with such ferocity that they have the zombies backing up in fear of the potential of this young lady. But in this moment of hesitation does their path carry them into the chase of one JAMES E CORNETTE of one ARCHIE STUMPLEBOTTOM...

CORNETTE
You little shit, I didn't forget what you did to me!

ARCHIE
HELP MEEEEE!

CASSIDY
I really am in hell. Am I still hot?

Wanda and Clem are more mad at the hapless duo running around the ring ruining their moment of triumph than anything in the world right now. That includes, GORY DRAGAN, who has sneaked into the ring and is shaking Cassidy.

CASSIDY
Ow! What's your problem? I friendzoned you a long time ago!

GORY
I siphoned Morgan's supernatural energy while she was napping! Use it now!

CASSIDY
That bitch is napping?

GORY
Now, now, now!  

CASSIDY
Oh fine.....EXPRESSSICO SUPPERKICKOS PARTIOS!

Don't let that gif fool you, let Coach, tell you...

COACH
~!AWWWWW SNAP SHE KICKED WANDA'S FOOL HEAD OFF!~

The crowd rather appropriately loses their mind as even in the OAOAST, rarely does a magical kratate strike decapitate one of the competitors. Some people may be shocked, but many more hoot and holler for Cassidy's display of pure supernatural badassery.

RENEE
Thank god, I hated that woman! Go Cassidy!

Noticeably less pleased is Clem who has lost his main big booty bitch. And he too loses his shit in an appropriate manner. But perhaps most importantly he loses his life right along that, when a parasol erupts through the back of his head and out his forehead.

”YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” 

~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Clem Buzzlefoxer
Eliminated by: Gretchen Wright
Delta Delta Delta: 1
Team Clem:0
Winner: Delta Delta Delta
~~~~~~~~~~

BUFFER
Your winners as a result of a...uh...a...piercing...DELTA DELTA DELTA!

”YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” 

GORY
Hu-

CASSIDY
None of you hug me.

Sorry, Cassidy, you're getting hugged as Gretchen brings it in for big Teletubbie worthy hug! And in a matter of moments, Pierette and Number Two are back to celebrate the incredible feeling one gets when they save their sorority from a zombie invasion! 

RENEE
Wow! 

COACH
Delta Delta Delta overcame a lot, got no help from anyone in the OAOAST and still kicked ass.

RENEE
You could have helped them!

COACH
So could you!

SLAP!

COACH
I'm sorry babygirl.

RENEE
You better be!

The fans are celebrating in the stands, while the girls of Delta House are breathing easily, and Gory revels right along with him, nevermind that he was the cause of all this mess. A slumber party is planned and victory is hailed as we...

FADE OUT