OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 12/3/2016

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD 

RENEE
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls who are defying the TV-MA rating of this event, welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN~! The very last HD before November Reign, you are with yours truly, Renee Young and the perviest perv to ever perv, Da Coach!

*** 6-Man Tag Title: Rico de Janeiro, Remy Brazil & Pete-O w/ VICE & Joey The Rat vs. The 3 Amigos © w/ Dem Bums ***

Rematch from a couple weeks back on OAOAST SYN. This time joined on the outside by their November Reign teammates. Meaning a big brawl broke out, right?

Wrong!

Instead Tony T received another package from his secret admirer -- a box of broken condoms! 

TONY T
Dirty. Freaky. Fucking. Whore! 

Meanwhile, exciting action took place. Late in them out Mariachi received the hot tag and cleaned house, even wiping out VICE and Joey The Rat with a thrilling dive. 

COACH
AAH!

But as Mariachi went up for a springboard hurricarana, Bosley whacked him with his TELESCOPIC BATON! Rico immediately capitalized with a Mustache Ride for the 1-2-3.

RENEE
(disgusted)
I don't believe it.

Winners: Rico de Janeiro, Remy Brazil & Pete. New champions!

The new champs celebrated while Dem Bums looked on confused. If only they weren't so easily distracted by the broken condoms!

Josh Matthews was in the inteview set backstage with US champ, Lancel Locke and his madame Sunshine Yukino to discuss Ser AC's claim that Tristan Nystrom will squire for him at November Reign.

SUNSHINE YUKINO
No trust Dutch. Or French. Or Chinese. Or Korean, North and South. Only trust me and my big bank account!

LANCEL
Don't worry, Yuki. I don't know Tristan very well but I know he's a man of class and men of class don't associate with low lifers like AC The Exile, hell there's people on death row who would think twice about associating with AC. And you know what else? I talked to my US Title and it doesn't think it'll be associating with AC for a long while. 

***Molly Nerdy and Ned Blanchard vs Sloppy Joe and Reagan***

Moly wasn't ready at first for Regan but two kicks to the jaw warmed her up. From there Molly was like Simon with perky tits as she worked a technical class on Regan. The evil witch wanted to brawl, but Molly had learned through Simon not to let that happen. When the tag was made to he dudes, Silver ran into the ring and attacked Blanchard to end the affair. Sloppy was sad, but Silver said Blanchard would embarrass him and he was trying to help him out.

Winner: Molly and Ned Blanchard, via pinfall 

Post match both Menagerie dudes got embarrassed as Simon came and helped Ned clean house!

Terry Taylor is out front the zombie dressing room of all places, and somewhere Krista is probably hoping he gets eaten!

TAYLOR
I'm going to try and get a word with Clem and Wanda to find out which of their zombie hoard they're going to take into battle at November Reign in a kill the captain 5 on 5 match between them and Delta House.

Taylor pushes the door open to find perhaps the most disgusting and horrifying sight ever on OAOAST Television, worse than Popick's second world title win....

TAYLOR
Clem, Wanda, you're eating your zombie friends!

Wanda continues to ingest zombies, but Clem speaks up.

CLEM
JESSSSEEEE NOTTT HELPP USSS ANYYMOOREEE. EATTTT OTHHERR ZOMBBBBIESSS. GAINNNN THERRREEE STRENGTTTH JESSSEEE GAVE THEMM. GETTTT POWERFULLL.

WANDA
CRUSH DELTA!

CLEM
GET NEW TEAAAAAAM! GET EFFIE! GET GLASS! H8 U!!!!!!

Terry can stomach no more of this and begins throwing up as he runs out the room!

In front of an OAOAST backdrop were the team of Flynn Stevens, and Coulter Doyle, who ran down Tim Cash for several minutes.

STEVENS
I think my friend said best on Thanksgiving.

COULTER
Fake-ass-nice guy. Bitch! You got no friends. I got one. He's right here. My one friend is more than your zero friends. Understand. Bitch. And I got a friend, because I'm real. Not a fake ass like you.

STEVENS
We heard you issued a challenge to us for November Reign with the “utmost regret it has come to this.” We don't regret that its come to this, we're happy to stomp you out, you and the ham and egger they find to be your partner. Because the truth is, you have no friends, you have no use, 

COULTER
Because real recognizes real, and don't nobody know who you are.

***Blaine Cayley W/Sammi Cayley and Mister DickVs Deuce Deuce Bigelow and THE FLEX W/Lorelei DeCenzo***
A lot of size opposed Blaine and Mister Dick, who were also hampered by the fact that they don't like each other. 

MISTER DICK
(to Sammi)
Hey, girlie, tell ya brother he can sit back and learn a thing or two about how this wrestling stuff works.

BLAINE
The silent treatment. Passing messages through a third party. That's a fitting five year old tactic for Mister Baby Dick. As a grown up, I prefer punching my foes square in the face. I hope one day your maturity level won't be as minuscule as your penis. 

Mister Dick was about to hit Blaine when the two were jumped by the opposition. Deuce and FLEX used size and strength to keep the feuding foes in the struggle, but after a good time the raw talent of Blaine and Mister Dick won out. That is until Mister Dick “accidentally” Stiff Kicked Blaine. The only reason Blaine didn't kick his ass right then and there was because TYLER BRYANT dragged him out of the ring and started to pound him!

COACH
The champ getting his licks in!

RENEE
Yeah illegally!

Lorelei got her licks in as well, which led to Sammi shoving her to the ground! 

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

But, Mister Dick got his wish to be the shining star and won the contest by rocking Deuce with a Jockhammer to show off his strength.

Winner: Mister Dick, via pinfall

Post-match, officials managed to separate all the other warring parties, but it took quite a bit to convince Blaine not to wrap his hands around either Tyler's or Mister Dick's throat. 

FADE OUT