OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

World Domination Wrestling: May 14, 2007

Chanel #99

A gong sounds, and the arena goes dark.  Japanese theme music plays.  The crowd grows silent, then cheers respectfully as the light shines upon Ricky Hayabusa's entrance.

JIVIN' JR
And listen to the crowd here, on their feet for the Shadow Dragon!  Let's go up to David Penzer!

PENZER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20-minute time limit!  Making his way down the aisle, from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 225 pounds..."THE SHADOW DRAGON" RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAYABUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

HEYROSS
Ricky Hayabusa, the Shadow Dragon, silent but deadly...just like you, JR!

JR
Are we still talking about wrestling, or...

HEYROSS
Forget it.

Hayabusa steps into the ring and does some martial arts poses, then waves to the crowd and takes off his robe.

PENZER
His opponent, hailing from Mobile, Alabama, weighing in at 248 pounds...SPARKYYYYYYYY JOHNSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!

*DING DING DING*

JIVIN' JR
And WDW is back on the air, Sparky Johnson challenging the Shadow Dragon, Ricky Hayabusa!

The combatants circle the ring, then stop in the middle.  Hayabusa bows, at which point Johnson tries a kick.  However, Hayabusa sees it coming, and stands upright while catching the foot!

HEYROSS
That was planned all along!  What a cheater!

JR
A smart move by Hayabusa!

Hayabusa sweeps Johnson's left leg out from under him, then drops an elbow on the right leg!  Hayabusa then gets to his feet, and gets in a stance as he waits on Johnson.

JR
And Ricky Hayabusa poised, waiting...

When Johnson gets up, Hayabusa lays in roundhouse kicks to the midsection, then backs Johnson into the ropes and whips him across.  He goes for a dropkick, but Johnson holds onto the ropes.

HEYROSS
Smart move, Sparky!

Johnson points at his own head, letting everyone know that he was using his head.  Hayabusa then KIPS UP, with one foot landing in the hands of Johnson, then executes an ENZIGURI~!

JR
Oh, what a move!

Hayabusa calls out to the crowd, letting them know that it's time for the finish, then sizes up Johnson and drills him with a ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE~!  Cover...

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR
And the Shadow Dragon wins it!

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match......"THE SHADOW DRAGON" RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAYABUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

JR
An impressive showing from "The Shadow Dragon" Ricky Hayabusa, as WDW is OFFICIALLY back on the air!

Phoenix segment

Magnum Opus is playing as the show returns to air.

JR
Back here on World Domination Wrestling, as Alfdogg here to grace us with his presence!

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the WDW World Heavyweight champion, ALFDOGG!!!!!

Alf enters the ring and grabs the mic from Penzer.

ALF
Well, I was hoping tonight would be the night that we brought the OAOAST gold onto the return of WDW television...

*crowd cheers*

ALF
But, unfortunately, we can't do that.  I got a memo yesterday, and was informed that the OAOAST would take legal action if one of their belts appeared on this show around the waist of one of our wrestlers.

*crowd boos*

ALF
But, fortunately, we were able to make everything right.  We made a few changes, and now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the OAOAST...and WDW Heartland champion, "After Hours" Felix Strutter!

Girls, Girls, Girls hits, and Strutter walks around with the "WDW" belt around his waist, which is clearly the same belt with a WDW decal placed over it.

HEYROSS
There he is!  My man!  The champ!

JR
Two champions standing in the ring right now, as a matter of fact, and Felix is going to have a match here, you see Mitch Hughes standing in the ring while all this is going on...

Alf raises the hand of Strutter, as the referee climbs into the ring.  Once Alf puts Strutter's hand down, Strutter attacks Hughes!

*DING DING DING*

Strutter kicks away at Hughes in the corner, then comes out and poses for the crowd, which boos.  Strutter then grabs Hughes and whips him into the ropes, but puts his head down, and Hughes delivers a kick!

HEYROSS
HEY!

JR
But I don't think Mitch Hughes is impressed!

Hughes delivers right hands to Strutter, then whips him into the ropes, and delivers a BIG backdrop!

JR
And what a backdrop by Hughes!

Hughes yells out to the crowd, which gets behind him.  Hughes whips Strutter into the ropes, but puts his own head down...and Strutter stops, underhooks him, and plants him with the THUNDER BAY THROTTLE~!!!111

HEYROSS
Don't get your hopes up, JR!

JR
And it looks like this one's over in a hurry!

Strutter gets to his feet, looking upset, and places a foot on Hughes' chest.

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match..."AFTER HOURS" FELIIIIIIIIIIIIIX STRUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

HEYROSS
MOST Impressive victory!

JR
But will it be another one later tonight, when your team, Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin, go up against five of the greatest tag teams of all time in a Tag Team Turmoil match to crown the first-ever WDW World Tag Team champions?

The (TV) screen goes black, and soft music accompanied by wind instruments plays.  A spotlight slowly raises over an all black wrestling ring with red ring ropes.

(voiceover)
In the beginning, the land was pure.  Even in the early morning light, you could see the beauty in the forms of nature.

Head shot of Alfdogg looking off into the distance.

Soon men and women of every color...

Shot of an Asian man doing martial arts poses in the shadows.

And shape...

Shot of an overweight tattooed man wearing colorful clothing.

Would be here too.  And they would find it all too easy sometimes not to see the colors...

Shot of Chris Stevens smashing said tattooed man from behind with a mirror.

...and to ignore the beauty in each other.

Shot of Alf delivering a beltshot to CWM.

But they would never lose sight of the dream.

Head shot of Stevens looking off into the distance.

The bitter world that they could unite...

Head shot of Axel staring off into the distance.

And build together...in Triumph.

As the last line is spoken, a camera shot from the ground is shown with a red tint, with Rick Heyross, Alfdogg, and Axel standing left to right and looking down into the camera smiling.  The screen then fades into another announcement.

World Domination Wrestling presents:

WDW Triumph

Coming Saturday, June 2

Can You Feel It?

Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody plays, and Deuce Deuce Bigelow dances through the curtains to the cheers of the crowd.

JR
And here comes the big man!

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20-minute time limit!  Making his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 390 pounds...DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

HEYROSS
The Flaming Gigolo...but not in that way!

Bigelow dances around the ring, slapping the fans' hands, then climbs into the ring.

PENZER
His opponent, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 230 pounds...CURTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS CAMEROOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!!

JR
So it'll be Curtis Cameron trying to handle big Deuce Deuce Bigelow!

Cameron and Bigelow tie up, and Bigelow quickly shoves Cameron off, then struts as the crowd cheers.

HEYROSS
Bigelow is a powerful man, no matter what I think of him!

Cameron gets up slowly, then moves back in on Bigelow.  Bigelow grabs a side headlock, but Cameron backs him into the ropes, then sends him across.  Cameron leapfrogs Bigelow, then drops to his back for a monkey flip, but Bigelow dodges it with a cartwheel!

JR
And a very agile man, as well!

Cameron is frustrated, as he goes in for another tieup, and goes to the eyes.  Cameron delivers kicks to the midsection, then goes for a slam.

JR
That's not gonna work, Curtis!

Bigelow blocks, then delivers a blow to the back.  Bigelow then measures Cameron, and floors him with a dropkick!  Bigelow follows his feat with a horrible attempt at the moonwalk.

JR
What a dropkick, and look at the moves!

Bigelow executes a falling headbutt, then covers...

Kickout!

Bigelow whips Cameron into the corner, then follows him in with a handspring elbow!  As Cameron staggers out, he is floored with a Ghetto Blaster!  Bigelow then scales the buckles...

JR
Is it time?

Bigelow flies off with the FUNKY COLD MEDINA~!

JR
Yes!  The Funky Cold Medina!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner...DEUCE DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE BIGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

JR
Impressive win by the big man, and you know he's ready for Triumph!

Bigelow climbs out of the ring, and dances down the aisle.

Cut backstage, where Team Heyross is getting ready for their match.

HEYROSS
And there's my boys!

JR
And yes, it is Team Heyross, getting ready for their big Tag Team Turmoil match, as they look to become the first-ever WDW Tag Team champions!  What teams could they possibly be facing?

Great Britain.

Rule Brittania

Regal.

Brittania rules the waves

Noble.

Britain never never never shall be slaves

Dignified.

Rule Britta...

Not to be messed with!

Anarchy for the UK

Proud.

It's coming sometime and maybe

Brave.

I give a wrong time stop a traffic line

Ruthless.

Your future dream is a shopping scheme

Powerful.

Cause I... wanna be...Anarchy!

Barbaric.

NATHANIEL BLACK
Coming to WDW...

JIVIN' JR
Wow. Nathaniel Black... former OAOAST superstar who's been affiliated with HI-YAH for the past few years. And I'll tell ya, I've heard nothing but positive vibes coming out of Japan about that young man's progress in the past year. What an acquisition for World Domination Wrestling!

HEYROSS
Oh no doubt. And it just keeps getting better by the second JR, because I'm pleased to exclusively reveal, this Thursday night on that 'other show', the world is going to find out the identity of another soon-to-be WDW superstar. And trust me, I've got the inside track on this one and you won't be disappointed!

JR
Well, that's certainly a reason to tune in...

HEYROSS
Crap, you're right. We'll throw it up on YouTube or something for all you WDW fans, save you wasting all of your Thursday night.

JR
There'll be no repercussions to that, I'm sure.

Phoenix match

Punishment by BIOHAZARD hits and Team Heyross makes their way to the ring.

JR
And it's main event time!  We're going to crown the first-ever WDW World Tag Team champions!

HEYROSS
I'm so proud of these guys, they've come such a long way!

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a Tag Team Turmoil match!  In this contest, two of our six teams will start off, and a new team will enter when one team is eliminated!  The last team remaining at the end will be crowned the FIRST-EVER WDW World Tag Team champions!  Making their way down the aisle, at a combined weight of 485 pounds...the team of CHARLIE MOSS and QUENTIN BENJAMIN, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYROOOOOOOOOSS!!!!!

JR
And I'm told that Team Heyross will have to contend with five former World Tag Team champions to win this contest!  We're talking all-time great teams here!

Team Heyross slides into the ring and poses on the buckles, drawing boos.

HEYROSS
So who will be the first victims for Team Heyross?

Moss and Benjamin stand in the ring with their hands on their knees, as the Demolition theme plays.

HEYROSS
WHAT?

JR
Like I said, we're talking all-time great teams!  It's Demo...

Two short, rotund men walk through the curtain in Demolition costumes, holding their fists in the air.  A deafening reaction from the fans quickly turns to boos, as they catch wind of the ruse.  David Penzer is too stunned to even make the intro.

HEYROSS
These guys are THREE-TIME former World champions!  Their first reign lasted well over a year!  A tough challenge for Team Heyross, no question!

JR
Oh, give me a break.  This is making me SICK.

The two men, considerably shorter than Team Heyross slide into the ring, and pose for the fans.

*DING DING DING*

HEYROSS
The long, hard road begins!  Can Team Heyross do it?

Benjamin knees "Ax" in the midsection, then executes a gutwrench suplex.  He then picks him up, and wrings his arm, tagging in Moss.  Moss comes off the top with a big chop to the shoulder.

HEYROSS
Excellent teamwork by Team Heyross, they'll need that to get past the three-time World Tag Team champions!

JR
Oh, for God sakes.

Moss picks up "Ax", and delivers a belly-to-belly!  Cover...

"Smash" comes in to make the save, and takes a Benjamin superkick for his efforts.  Benjamin then backs into the ropes, and joins Moss for the DOUBLE GOOZLE~! on "Ax"!

JR
And "Ax" falling to the double goozle of Team Heyross!

Moss grabs the legs of "Ax" and hooks the MOSSY KNOLL~!!!  "Ax" holds on for a couple seconds, but quickly taps out.

HEYROSS
They did it!  Team Heyross has defeated the multi-time World Tag Team champs!

JR
I can only imagine who will be next.

The Nasty Boys theme hits, and two scrawny young men run to the ring carrying trash cans.

HEYROSS
THE NASTY BOYS!  Two of the baddest men on this planet!  They are just plain NASTY!

JR
They certainly are.  :rolleyes:

The two men roll into the ring, and each deliver weak shots with the trash cans, which are basically shrugged off by Team Heyross, who floors each man with a clothesline.  Benjamin grabs a trash can and sets it up in a corner, as Moss hammers away on "Saggs".  Moss points out "Knobbs" to the referee, trying to bring his can back into the ring, then whips "Saggs" across, into Benjamin, who delivers a drop toe hold, sending "Saggs" into the can!

HEYROSS
And again, you see the tremendous teamwork by Team Heyross, and Benjamin's going up!

Moss lifts "Saggs" onto his shoulders, and Benjamin executes the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!111

3!!!

HEYROSS
And another one down for Team Heyross!  Three to go!

Ted DiBiase's theme hits, and an obese man in black tights trails a skinny man in dress clothes.

HEYROSS
Wow...first Demolition, then the Nasties, and now Money Inc?  What more will Team Heyross have to go through?

"DiBiase" has to stop and catch his breath in the aisle, which leaves "IRS" two-on-one.  Moss and Benjamin hammer away, then whip "IRS" into the ropes and catch him with a double elbow.  Benjamin steps out, leaving Moss and "IRS" as the two legal men.

HEYROSS
A performance for the ages is what we're seeing here, JR!

JR
:throwup:

Moss hooks "IRS" around the neck and shoulder, and delivers the STO BACKBREAKER~!  Moss then tags in Benjamin, who drops him with the ORANGE CRUSH~!  "DiBiase" is finally making it to the ring, and Benjamin superkicks him off the apron, then climbs the top rope.

HEYROSS
And Quentin Benjamin going up top...

Benjamin catches "IRS" with a BULLDOG~!  Cover...

3!!!

HEYROSS
YES!  Only 2 to go!

JR
And who's next?

Girls in Cars hits, and a small Mexican man and a pudgy, tanned man run to the ring.  They take off their ring jackets and slide in.

HEYROSS
You know, you can't take this Strike Force lightly!  NO ONE expected them to beat the Hart Foundation back in 1987!  They're the ultimate underdogs!

"Tito" and "Martel" slide into the ring, duck a clothesline, duck a second clothesline, then attempt STEREO FLYING FOREARMS~!...but Team Heyross ducks, and both men fly over and then fall out under the ropes!  Team Heyross gets to their feet, and execute STEREO PLANCHAS~!  Moss grabs "Tito", and tosses him into the steel steps!

JR
FLESH MEETS STEEL~!

Benjamin tosses "Martel" back into the ring, and whips him into the ropes.  Benjamin goes for a kick, but "Martel" catches the foot, then spins Benjamin around, but Benjamin keeps spinning and catches "Martel" with a spinning wheel kick!

HEYROSS
Excellent kick from Quentin Benjamin!

Moss rolls back into the ring, and he and Benjamin pick up "Martel", and execute a DOUBLE FLATLINER~!  Moss covers...

3!!!

HEYROSS
Only one more to go!  What a performance!

The Hart Foundation theme hits, and the "Hitman" and the "Anvil" run to the ring.

HEYROSS
The Excellence of Execution!  The Hitman went on to win seven World titles!  Arguably the greatest wrestler of all time!  And his partner is just plain nuts!

"Anvil" goes for a running tackle, but Moss dodges him, and he runs right into the steel post!  Benjamin kicks him in the butt, and he falls to the floor.

HEYROSS
Team Heyross with another fall become the first-ever WDW World Tag Team champions!  CAN THEY DO IT?

JR
I'm waiting with baited breath.

Moss whips "Hitman" into the ropes, then lifts him flapjack-style and drops him across the top rope.  He lifts "Hitman's" legs up, and Benjamin flies over Moss's shoulders and comes down across the back of the "Hitman"!

HEYROSS
The key to Team Heyross, excellent teamwork!

Moss lifts "Hitman" onto his shoulders, and Benjamin scales the ropes...and executes the SUPER ROCKER DROPPER~!!!111

HEYROSS
THERE IT IS!

3!!!

HEYROSS
YES!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR
And WDW has crowned its first World Tag Team champions!

PENZER
Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the contest, and NEW WDW World Tag Team champions, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYROOOOOOOOOSS!!!!!

Punishment hits, and Axel appears at ringside to present Team Heyross with the belts.  Confetti falls from the ceiling as Team Heyross celebrate like madmen.

HEYROSS
Team Heyross went through five former World Tag Team champions to reach this goal, and now, THEY are the greatest tag team in the World!

Heyross leaves the booth to celebrate with his team.

JR
Well, folks, I don't know how much more I can take of this...

Benjamin and Moss embrace Heyross, then jump around on the buckles posing for the crowd.

JR
Folks, for a jubilant Rick Heyross, I'm Jivin' JR, we'll see you next time!

FADE TO BLACK