OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 6/17/04

Chanel #99

We open the show with with a close-up of Abe Vigoda, sitting at his desk and looking somber.

ABE
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to HeldDOWN~!. Tonight, I come to you with an announcement that I wish I didn't have to make, but for my well-being both physically and mentally, I must. On this program two weeks ago, footage was shown of myself and the esteemed Bill Watts being attacked from behind by Puerto Rican Lightning just because I hold a position of power in this company. As you all can tell, I'm getting up there in age, and my body cannot handle such physical attacks from athletes who are trained for combat. I know that in the future, with the animosity building amongst our athletes towards both each other and authority, that something like that is bound to happen again. Therefore, it saddens me to say that I am stepping down as Director of Authority of the OAOAST.

(You can hear the crowd go "AWWWW!")

ABE
I loved my job, and I must thank Mr. Watts for the honor of choosing me to control this company. But, the fear of physical attack is too high, and I must go. In my absence, the OAOAST Board of Directors will take over any decision I would have had the power to make, and stay as a strong, yet silent authoritative force in this company. With that being said, goodbye to all of you and enjoy the show.

Fade into the opening video package set to “Trust me” by pop starlet Lucy Woodward.

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

ultimatelogohd.jpg

We’re taken to the arena where the opening orange and red pyro is exploding on the entrance way and above the ring. A smokey haze settles over the arena as we get a shot of Triple C!

COLE
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the sold out Wheeling Civic Center in Wheeling West Virginia! I’m the undefeatable man, Michael Cole, joined my partners in crime, Caboose and Jonathan Coachman!

CABOOSE
Cole, HeldDOWN kicked off with a bang! The show just started an already someone dropped a bombshell! Abe Vigoda has stepped down as director of authority of HeldDOWN, and all I can say is that it’s about time. Abe was in way over his head and hopefully we’ll get someone who can restore some semblance of order and discipline to the fed.

COACH
From one former GM to the next, HeldDOWN starts off with Northstar taking on Spanish Fly!

"My Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne blasts through the loud speakers causing the sold out Wheeling crowd who had been bored to sleep by the preshow "entertainment" to erupt with a chorus of excited cheers!

COLE
Here comes my tag team partner!

CABOOSE
Ha! It was one match and he did all the work! You shit your pants out of fright trying to do a basic body splash! If Northstar hadn't been there they'd still be peeling you up off the arena floor. Zack and Candie would've killed you!

As the song picks up in tempo the sliding doors at the top of the entrance stage part, allowing Northstar to step into the noisy civic center. As the ovation for him reaches ear shattering levels, Northstar bows appreciatively before the wrestling starved fans.

BUFFER
The following match is scheduled for one fall with a time limit of twenty minutes, now making his way to the ring from Beverly Hills, California, weighing in at one hundred and ninety-eight pounds....NORTHSTAAAAR!

As Michael Buffer finishes his introduction, Northstar hits the ring. He glances at his opponent for tonight, Spanish Fly, then leans against the ropes, relaxing before the match.

BUFFER
And already in the ring, from Tiajuna, Meeeeeeehicoooo, weighing in at one hundred ninety-eight pounds, the Spanish FLYYYYYYYYY! He is joined at ringside by Lightning Crew Members, Mr.Boricua and the Cuban Wall!

COLE
Tha Puerto Rican has been locked up and the key has been thrown away. Now this young lucha libre fanatic, Spanish Fly has a chance to step out of his leader's shadow by scoring an upset victory over Northstar.

COACH
Yo, TPR, if you're watching, I got some advice for you! When you get to jail, make sure you stab the biggest dude you can find. And when he's bleeding to death, you piss in his mouth. That way every one knows you're not to be messed with and you won't be turned into someone's wife. During my time in the county blues I did that and a couple weeks later I was heading the Black Guerrilla Family and running the 'Cane game out of the mail room.

CABOOSE
I'm afraid that never happened, Coach.

With both competitors in the ring the ref calls for the bell and the opening match is underway! Lock up to start! The grapplers briefly jockey for position. It looks like Spanish Fly is about to gain the upper hand, when all of sudden Northstar effortlessly pushes him into the corner and sets him against the turnbuckle! Northstar rears his hand back.... SMAAAACK! Spanish Fly is nailed with an overhead chop! And another! And another! One look at his bright red chest and the fans in the front row feel pain for him! Northstar turns Fly around so that his front is facing the corner. He grabs the back of Fly's head and proceeds to smash his face into the turnbuckle! He does it again! And agai....NO! Fly blocks the last attempt by putting his left foot onto the bottom turnbuckle!! Fly throws a back elbow that catches Northstar sqaure in the jaw! The fan favorite stumbles backwards, holding his mouth and checking to see if the blow has drawn any blood!

COLE
Spanish Fly hitting Northstar with a hard elbow.

CABOOSE
They can see that, they’re not blind

COACH
What if they are?

With Northstar still reeling from the elbow, Spanish Fly jumps to the second rope. When Northstar turns around to face Fly, he's caught with a high impact missile dropkick!!! The crowd who certainly isn't pro-Fly, has to show a begrudging respect for the impressive aerial display. On the outside, the Lightning Crew members give their stable mate an encouraging round of applause.

Fly waits patiently for Northstar to rise to his feet. When he does, Fly leaps onto his shoulders hoping to hit a hurricanrana! Northstar has other ideas however, and the saavy superstar simply counters the hurricanrana into a Blow a Kiss (Liontamer). The fans rise to their feet and begin to cheer loudly as Northstar tries to lock Spanish Fly in the deadly submission hold! Cuban Wall, who a few seconds ago and been prematurely celebrating a victory is now jumping up and down, yelling for Spanish Fly to fight out of the move!

COLE
They're cueing My Happy Ending! This match just may be over!

Desperate to avoid an early defeat, Fly furiously flops his way to the ropes before Northstar can turn him over and secure himself a quick victory.

CABOOSE
Close call. I don't think Fly expected to find himself in the Blow a Kiss so soon.

Looking to get away from Northstar, who keeps kicking him in the back, Fly rolls underneath the bottom ropes and onto the ring apron. Northstar reaches over the ropes, grabs Fly by the mask and violently yanks him to his feet. As he attempts to bring Fly upright, his adversary wildly shoulder blocks him in the gut! The move doubles Northstar over and buys Fly a few seconds to catch his breath.

COLE
Was Fly playing possum? Did he trick Northstar into thinking he was down and out?

The crowd breaks out a spontaneous "Let's Go Northstar." chant. Enraged that they'd cheer for his opponent, Spanish Fly reaches over the ropes and grabs a handful of Northstar's hair. The cruiserweight drags Northstar to the corner and SMASHES~! his face into the turnbuckle! Northstar falls to the mat, clutching his youthful face and shouting out in pain. Fly ducks underneath the middle ropes and steps into the ring. He brings his rival to his feet and drills him with a nasty elbow to the top of the head! The move nearly floors Northstar but Fly keeps him upright. With the crowd still chanting "let's go Northstar" Fly hooks the chants recipient into the 3/4 facelock then falls backwards, spiking Northstar's already hurt face into the mat! Satisfied with the damage done, Fly drapes his arm around Northstar's chest and goes for a cover.

Kick Out!

"You got this one!" Cuban Wall hollers at his stable mate, offering him words of encouragement.

Fly slams his hands against the mat three times to show OAOAST ref Okari Tanaka how to count to three. He brings Northstar to his feet and nails him with a few quick jabs to the cheek. Fly goes for a lightning quick super kick but his foot is caught by Northstar! Northstar slams a stunned Fly's foot down and NAILS~! him with a back breaker! The Lightning Crew members on the outside turn away in horror as Northstar drops Fly back first across his outstretched knee!!!

CABOOSE
I have a feeling we're about to see Northstar start to work on Spanish Fly's back in preperation for the Blow a kiss.

Move over Miss Cleo, because Caboose is the real psychic friend! Northstar drops Spanish Fly backfirst across his knee, nailing him with another Backbreaker! Fly tries to roll away in order to catch a breather but Northstar won't let up! He grabs a hold of Fly's legs, and the crowd begins to cheer for what appears to be the set up for the Blow a Kiss (Liontamer) BUT Northstar fools them all when he just sling shots Fly to the corner!

Fly impresses the hell out of everyone in the arena when he lands onto the top turnbuckle. Looking to the turn the tide back in his favor, he flies off the top rope with a moonsault press...NORTHSTAR CATCHES HIM!

CABOOSE
Considering that Northstar isn't that strong, I'm surprised he was able to make such an easy catch on Spanish Fly.

"Kiddy stuff!" Northstar hollers. With Fly draped over his left shoulder, Northstar makes a mad dash to the corner. When he gets to the ropes he ducks down and sandwiches Fly's back between his shoulder and the turnbuckle! Fly falls to the mat and folds up like an accordion. He groans in agony after the devastating blow Northstar dealt him.

CROWD
Let’s go Northstar! Let’s go Northstar! Let’s go Northstar!

Northstar rips his mesh shirt off and the ladies in the audience pop louder for that then they did for his entrance! Northstar brings Fly to his feet but gets nailed with a dropkick to the knee! The move buys Fly a bit of time as Northstar hobbles backwards cussing at Fly under his breath. The smallest superstar in the OAOAST jumps onto the top rope then springboards back with a corckscrew moonsault..........and MISSES! Northstar sidesteps the move and Fly crashes to the mat back first!

COACH
I think that may have done it! That high risk move may have cost Fly the match!!

"This'll hurt you a lot more then it'll hurt me!" Northstar comments as he drags Fly to the center ring and turns him over for the Blow a kiss! Northstar sits down on Fly's back as the sold out crowd rises to their feet, waiting to see the inevitable submission!

CROWD
Tap out! Tap out! Tap out!

Without even making an effort to head for the ropes, Spanish Fly indeed does tap out! The vocal fans cheer loudly as the ref calls for the bell and "My Happy Ending" plays one more time over the speakers! Northstar climbs to the top rope and raises his hands in victory as camera flashes from ringside photographers bath him in a white glow.

COLE
Northstar scoring a decisive victory over Spanish Fly!

CABOOSE
It was a good showing by Fly, but I think the decision to use a corkscrew moonsault at the end may have cost him the match. He should've gone for a grounded move like a DDT then tried the moonsault. Oh well, no skin off my back.

COLE
Folks while the LC helps Spanish Fly to the back, we’re going to take you backstage.

(We go backstage where we see Eddy Kalm sitting at his desk looking through some papers. There’s a knock at the door and Eddy looks up.)

EDDY
I didn’t expect to see you this week.

*The camera turns around to see Rick Edwards.*

RICK
Yeah…well J. Arthur is in a trial this week and I got bored. I figured I might as well vent a little more.

EDDY
Careful…you’re almost beginning to sound like you care.

RICK
No…I just need to let off some steam.

EDDY
About what?

RICK
This chick who keeps stalking me is driving me crazy.

EDDY
I have an ex-wife so I know how you feel.

RICK
I don’t get her. Why does she care about me anyway? I’ve never met her until the other day and now she thinks she has to change me! Who does she think she is?

EDDY
You’ve made quite a drastic change in personality and it’s put a lot of people off. Those who looked up to you have been affected the most.

RICK
I can’t shake the feeling that there’s more behind this than it seems. She has an agenda…everyone seems to have one.

EDDY
You have trouble trusting people don’t you?

RICK
I haven’t been given a lot of reasons to trust people in my life.

EDDY
Then why do you trust J. Arthur and The Boss?

RICK
They have money and power and yet they gave me a chance. They didn’t have to do that.

EDDY
Maybe they are using you?

RICK
Listen here buddy!! You don’t know them like I do!

EDDY
You’re right. I spoke out of place and I’m sorry.

RICK
Whatever.

EDDY
Do you trust me? You seem to trust me.

RICK
You’re doing your job as a counselor. I figure you have nothing to gain by screwing me over. However, if you do screw me over I’ll have to kill you.

EDDY
I’m not going to do that.

RICK
Good…now I’m out of here because I have a match later.

*Rick gets up and goes to the door. He stops after opening it.*

RICK
Hmmm…no officials this time. Where’s my hint?

EDDY
They didn’t expect you to come see me today. Plus with the change of power around here they probably forgot.

RICK
Figures. I’m not worried about it. I can beat whoever they choose to face me. They want me to squirm and panic over this mystery opponent, but I’m not going to!

(Rick leaves as Eddy goes back to writing on his notepad.)

(Back to the arena)

Cue: "Hit Me Baby One More Time"

BUFFER
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied by the Devilman, JINGUS, he hails from the Edge of Reason, weighing in at three hundred, sixty eight pounds, he is the man they call THE SADIST!

COLE
Well, we have another strange addition to the HeldDown roster, and he's set for his debut match right now!

COACH
These two freaks will be challenging Black T for the OAOAST Tag Team Championship in just a few weeks...you have to think Tony and Dan will be watching this one closely.

The huge duo reach the ring. The Devilman PUNCHES Sadist in the face, getting him worked up.

CABOOSE
Is there some kind of..er.."special" relationship between these two?

COLE
What are you implying?

CABOOSE
Well, Sadist seems to be getting off on JINGUS's punch there...

COACH
I dont think its specific to Big J. This guy loves pain no matter what the source!

BUFFER
Aaaand his opponent, already in the ring, OAOAST enhancement talent- John "Bradshaw" Layfield!

Bradshaw starts to raise his arm- and the referee grabs it down swiftly.

DING DING DING

COLE
Ok, Bradshaw vs The Sadist. A man who enjoys pain vs. a man who enjoys dishing it out!

CABOOSE
Yeah, in the showers.

COACH
That's a lie! Bradshaw never raped me!

CABOOSE
You enjoyed it?

COLE
Well he is kinda handsome.

COACH
And rich.

COLE
Word.

In the ring, The 6'9 Sadist looks at Bradshaw and grins disturbingly. JBL runs the ropes and delivers THE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!

Sadist stands his ground, and actually looks a little disappointed.

COLE
I think he was hoping for more pain than that.

Bradshaw runs the ropes again and charges with a big boot, but Sadist just catches his leg, grabs him by the throat and delivers a CHOKE BOMB!

Sadist scrapes JBL off the mat and gives him a release German suplex- into the corner turnbuckles! Bradshaw's head snaps back and he's out cold on the mat. Sadist drags him into the middle of the ring and then climbs to the top rope, jumping off with a DIVING ELBOW TO THE THROAT!

COLE
HIS LARYNX!

Cover:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BUFFER
The winner of the match- the SADIST!

Sadist grins again. JINGUS enters the ring and gives him a hard forearm shot.

COLE
Aww, he just rewarded his friend! How sweet.

Cue: "Quiet"

With little other fanfare, Dan Black, T.Bod and the Farmer of Champions, Jivin' Jim Ross, appear on the stage. Dan has a mic as the music cuts.

BLACK
My god, what a disgusting exhibition. You people should be in some freak show, not disgracing the OAOAST with this!

T.BOD
JINGUS, you might think your new partner is tough. But Black T is also tough. And we have a manager who also loves pain. Isn't that right, Jim?

JR
Bah gawd, youre right Tony! I love p-what? No, I don't love pain! Chicken! I love fried chicken! And BBQ sauce! And HOSSES!

BLACK
No, JR, you love pain.

*Dan strikes JR about the head and neck a few times. JR cowers*

BLACK
See? He can't get enough. Tony?

*T.Bod kicks JR in the groin*

T.BOD
There you go, Jim. Enjoy.

BLACK
In case you havnt got the message, boys- we're the tag team champions. We'll do anything to anyone to keep our belts. You guys are big, sure, you look strong. But do you want these titles? Do you really need them? Think about it.

*JR is staggering up. Dan gives him the BLACK OUT stunner, and Black T leave JR out cold*

COLE
Wow, Black T sending out a message to the challengers. They beat up their own manager to show the lengths they'll go to to keep the tag titles!

COACH
Poor JR. He should quit Black T!

CABOOSE
Yeah right, and miss out on all the money and women? JR's going no where.

COLE
We'll be right back, once someone moves JR's carcass off the ramp.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

The crowd is buzzing as HeldDOWN~! returns from commercial, and the cheers and conversations of the fans are quickly overwhelmed by the booming sound system, as "Nothing" is cued up, and the OAOAST World Champion, Zack Malibu, makes his way out along with Candie.

COACH
Hehe, yo, Michael. Isn't that the chumpette you pinned last week?

COLE
Why yes, yes it is.

CABOOSE
Gloating over pinning someone as effeminate as yourself? I never thought I'd see the day.

Walking through their sparkling pyro display, the OAOAST hottest couple head for the ring, much to everyone's dismay. Malibu, wearing sunglasses and clad in baggy jeans and a dark blue button down shirt, stops before he enters to show off his preppiness to the crowd, not winning over any new fans with his cockiness.

COLE
Malibu should gloat all he wants now, but he may not look as good as he thinks he does after War Games.

Zack and Candie enter the ring, and Malibu waves for Michael Buffer to hand over the microphone, which the famed ring announcer does without incident. Before Zack can speak, a chant comes up from the crowd that is a reminder of the embarrassment that Zack and Candie faced last week.

"MICHAEL COLE! MICHAEL COLE!"

CABOOSE
You've GOT to be kidding me.

COACH
That's right people! Holla at ya boy!

Malibu and Candie just scowl, and slowly turn their heads to face Sofa Central. They walk over near the ropes, with Malibu just glaring down at his former confidant, and Candie offering some choice words that can (luckily) barely be heard by anyone watching. Zack pulls her away, and returns to center ring, now ready to speak.

MALIBU
It's funny how much you people dwell on the past, when the future isn't looking too bright for all your favorites. It's funny that you think you're clever cheering for a glorified gofer, a coffee boy with a microphone, when in reality you should be cheering for the man who made it possible for all of you to be here tonight. When are you people going to realize that without Zack Malibu THERE IS NO OAOAST!?

*crowd boos*

MALIBU
Go on, boo me. You can hate me, because I really don't care. You're only hurting yourselves in the long run, because this lack of respect has not gone unnoticed. I am the World Champion, dammit. I have done more for this company than you know! Merchandising, ratings, behind the scenes...I did it all, and what did I get? Not even so much as a pat on the back. You people wonder why I stopped acting like I gave a damn about you, but can't face the fact that you're a major contributor to my actions. You've MADE me do this! You've gotten your heroes into grave danger because of this, because now, this month, we go to war. The Thrillogy is going to arrive at The Great Angle Bash to take part in a match where we have a major advantage. A match that I, that's right, I won one year ago. A match where solidarity is key. Team unity is a must, and looking at Crystal, Sly Sommers, and AJ Flaire, I don't see it. The Thrillogy, meanwhile, we've got unity. We've got solidarity. We've got the talent, the drive, the determination, the will to win! It's like the Three Musketeers, with a one for all, all for one mentality. None of us are about to let Crystal, Sly, or AJ get one over on us. We're not about to let the Era of the Elite come to an abrupt halt from one of those never-was'. Then I hear people say "Well, you don't know who the fourth member is, Zack. It could be anyone!", and they're right. It could be. But that's not an advantage to them, because The Thrillogy also holds that card, and we'll play it when we see fit. It could be tonight, it could be next week, it could be thirty seconds before that person enters the cage at War Games, but the fact remains, the odds are still even. An old saying states that "what you don't know won't hurt you", and that's true, because once Crystal, Sly, or AJ Flaire find out what's in store at the GAB, once they find out who our fourth teammate is, they're going to feel hurt. They're going to feel pain. They're going to wish that their paths never crossed mine, Calvin's, or Hoff's. Crystal is going to wish that she never got that ego-trip where she thought she could hang with me, because I guarantee you, at the Great Angle Bash, I...

"Set It Off" cuts off Zack in mid sentence, killing his train of thought as well as his promo. With a dirty look he eyes the entrance way, and watches as the Female Phenom, Crystal, comes walking down the ramp to an enormous pop!

COLE
The Female Phenom is in the house!

CABOOSE
If she were in my house she'd stay in the kitchen where she belonged.

Not wasting anytime in confronting her rival, Crystal jumps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Seeing that she's holding a mic, Zack rolls his eyes and steps back, making sure to protect Candie in case Crystal gets any ideas.

CRYSTAL
I'M the one on an ego-trip? I think you need to look in the mirror again Zack. Look a little deeper, past that gelled hair and cocky smirk. The qualities of a champion are more than the superficial ones that you think make you God. A REAL champion will take on anyone at any time, and not set up matches with inexperienced opponents just for kicks. A REAL champion doesn't have to be America's Next Top Model...

MALIBU
Oh honey, it's so nice to see you coming to terms with your looks.

CRYSTAL
I meant you, you Barbie doll.

COACH
Haha! My baby's beautiful and she knowns it.

CABOOSE
No wonder they say love is blind.

Malibu does a double take, but Crystal starts talking before he can.

CRYSTAL
Look Zack, this isn't a homecoming king and queen ballot. I mean, sure, some of the ladies might think you're attractive...

*polite applause, but mostly boos for the heel champion, who sneers at his detractors*

CRYSTAL
...and some guys might think I'm pretty hot...

*LOUD pop. Coach hollers "right here" and can be seen waving his arms frantically in the background, over at Sofa Central.*

CRYSTAL
...but a true champion, like you claim to be, would not get a cheap win and then shy away from his contender. A true champion would not go toe to toe with someone, nearly suffering defeat, and then shy away from any further challenge. A true champion would fight to the finish, giving it their best, and not have to rely on a cheapshot with a foreign object to play into the decision.

MALIBU
What are you getting at, Chrissy?

CRYSTAL
What I'm saying Zack is that you WERE a true champion once, but that's not the case anymore. I'm saying that you're too quick to take the cowards way out, and at War Games, that's not going to happen, because you'll be locked in a cage with the rest of us, and I'm going to make sure that you don't walk out of that building without getting what's coming to you.

MALIBU
Ooooh, I'm shaking, Chrissy. You intimidate me, you really do.

CRYSTAL
Go ahead and laugh, Zack. Mock me all you want. The fact is I had you beat at School's Out. I took everything you had and more, and you had to put me down with a beltshot to keep me from kicking out. If you didn't bash me across the head with it, it'd be around MY waist!

*crowd pop*

MALIBU
Wishful thinking, girlfriend?

CRYSTAL
Wishful? I don't wish for anything Zack, other than to get my hands on you again. In fact, why wait until War Games? If you're such a man, such a champion, why don't we just clear the air once and for all right now?

MALIBU
You know Crystal, you've read my mind! You want me, tonight? Well then let me be the first to say that you can have me. Candie, please get out of the ring, I've got business to tend to.

The crowd roars, as Malibu starts to unbutton his shirt, laughing at Crystal's request to take him on. The crowd roars turn to warning yells, as Zack provides the distraction to Crystal so she can't see Calvin Szechstein darting down the aisle...ONLY TO BE TACKLED FROM BEHIND BY SLY SOMMERS!

COLE
Sly with the quick save!

Crystal turns to see what the commotion was all about, and Zack strikes, going for her...but walking right into punches from Crystal! Sly and Calvin battle it out in the aisle while Crystal backs Zack into the ropes, sending him in and catching him on the rebound with a powerslam! With Zack laid out, Crystal looks around her, and then runs to the ropes, jumping up for Diamond In The Rough, but Malibu rolls under her...so she lands on her feet! Zack gets up, dazed from the attack...and promptly gets sent over the top rope by a Crystal clothesline!

COLE
It has broken down here tonight!

Crystal urges Zack on, while Sly enters the ring, having taken care of Calvin on the floor. Crystal and Sly just eye each other, still not comfortable with being on the same side, but willing to back each other up. Candie helps Zack to his feet and screams at Crystal, then the two go and help Calvin up. Meanwhile back in the ring, Sly Sommers picks up the mic.

SLY
Hey, Zack, Calvin. Crystal's got a point. No need for us to wait to get our hands on The Thrillogy. Now that the odds are a little even, what say our fearless leader, the World Champion, and his errand boy take on the Sly Guy and The Female Phenom tonight?

The crowd explodes with approval. Zack and Calvin start to charge the ring, but are talked out of it by Candie.

SLY
Looks like it's a done deal. We'll see you boys out here later on...even you Candie!

Candie turns around, wild eyed, and SHE starts to charge the ring, but is pulled back by Zack.

CABOOSE
Sophmoric humor at it's finest.

COACH
This is gonna be huge!

CABOOSE
I hope to God you're not talking about any of your body parts.

COLE
Sly Sommers again endears himself to the crowd and to Crystal by making the save, and we've got a hell of a tag match set for the main event. We'll be back with more action after this time out!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

The lights turn off. The entranceway illuminates with red, blue, green, yellow and orange spotlights, as the opening notes to Eddie Murphy's classic '80s single "Party All the Time" blares through the speakers. Accompanied by his fellow Saint, Synth Esizer, Logan "Cowabunga" Mann confidently struts towards the ring. Once in the ring, he cooly takes off his leather jacket and sunglasses, which he teases throwing into the crowd before shaking his head, and with a smirk on his face, mouths "Look. But don't touch."

COACH
No pryo?

CABOOSE
Haven't you ever heard of showmanship? They're saving it for the P-P-V, where they'll probably do the J-O-B, while you'll be giving an S-T-D to Cole.

After that homoerotic comment, the camera pans around the arena, where out of nowhere, an ELEPHANT sticks its head out and cries out -- or whatever the hell a screaming elephant does.

Subtitle: "We don't support gay marriage! Vote Bush! George W. Bush, not--not a women's bush. But take that over a man's pubes."

COLE
The Saints made quite an impression by attacking the Global Party Xchange three weeks ago on HeldDown. Then last week GPX returned the favor by jumping The Saints as they arrived to the arena, leaving the Heavenly Rockers in a pool of blood. As many so-called "experts" have pointed out, the tag team division has really become a focus point to many men trying to make a name for themselves. With the New New Midnight Express coming, and already filled with such teams as The Saints, GPX, whenever they feel like it, Thrillogy, and of course, the OAOAST Tag Team Champions themselves, Black T, the tag divison is no longer dangling by a hair.

CABOOSE
And who can we think for thank? You got it -- Black T. If it wasn't for them saving that disgrace of a division, none of those teams you'd mention would be around today. Black T is the OAOAST's Jackie Robinson. Breaking down the barriers.

COACH
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You're comparing Black T to Jackie F'N Robinson? I'm offended.

CABOOSE
Black T equal Jackie Robinson! Black T equal Robinson! Black T equal Jackie Robinson!

COACH
Shut up! Aah!

Coach drops his headset.

COLE
Coach? Where you going? I guess it's a two man show now, 'Boose.

CABOOSE
Do you realize I'm the closest thing to a caboose you're ever gettin' close today?

COLE
Does that--Does that mean I can touch you?

CABOOSE
Say it one more time and see what happens.

COLE
Can I touch--

The sound of Cole's head smacking the floor is heard.

CABOOSE
I'm your host for the foreseeable future, Caboose. And yes, I am the first-ever 2-time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion. And yes, I hate you.

In a world full of posers, phonies, and pure wannabees,
there finally emerges a group
which has come to set the record straight.
so, all you suckers better recognize, ya heard
can you say uhhh na na na na...

The heavy beat kicks in, the lights flicker and Static (wearing a retro Spud Webb Atlanta Hawks jersey) and Jackson appear onstage, rockin' their heads to the beat and showcasing their dancing skills. Or as the kiddies say, bustin' out killa dance skillz.

OAOAST HeldDOWN!
Logan "Cowabunga" Mann vs. Scotty Static

CABOOSE
Apparently Logan has a date -- not surprising, since he's a babe magnet -- as he wastes no time going after Scotty Static. But the tag team version of Zack rocks Mann with clubbering -- God, I sound like J.R. -- right hands. Mann's getting pounded but he looks great in the process.

Logan gets tossed into the ring. Scotty leaps to the apron, facing the cheering crowd, and nails Logan with a springboard clothesline.

1...2...Logan gets his shoulder up.

Static bounces off the ropes, an effort to take Logan down with a clothesline fails as Mann ducked and connect with a clothesline of his own. Bodyslam, followed by a kneedrop into Scotty's forehead. Logan gets high in the air for an elbow drop, but Scotty moves out of the way -- giving Logan a crash landing. Using the ropes for momentum, Static connects with a summersault splash. Logan belts out a yell like no other. He must've had the air knocked out of him.

1...2...Logan barely, just barely gets his shoulder up.

Scotty comes off the top with a crossbody block, but the impact is so blunt Logan ends up being the one on top. Instead of going for the cover Logan sees its best to jab a thumb into Static's throat, who rolls around in pain, as the shot momentarily cuts off his air passage. Arrogantly, Mann struts around the his fallen opponent while looking at Johnny "Jam" Jackson, telling him "it'll be worse at the Bash." Refering to their tag team match, Sunday night, June 30 at the third Great Angle Bash.

Synth tosses Logan a microphone.

LOGAN
Ladies and gentlemen, seeing how I have this match totally under control, here's a sample of what you'd hear on one of The Saints' lastest CD "Rockin' With the 'Birds." Synth, if you'd provide the beat.

Channeling Michael Winslow (of "Police Academy" fame), Snyth provides a rap beat.

LOGAN
(singing)
Yeah, you know we're The Saints, angelic and bad asses, but whatcha didn't know is that we never skipped classes. Rockin' 'n' rollin' through high school, bangin' all the hotties, asking 'em to "Suck Me, Fuck Me, Make it Ooze!"

CABOOSE
Juile Andrews, eat your heart out! I can't believe The Saints would give us the pleasure of hearing pieces of their hit-single "Suck Me, Fuck Me, Make it Ooze." I already own all their CDs, but after listening to that, I'm gonna buy some more.

With dance moves that look like the bastard stepchild of N'SYNC, The Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees combined, Logan moonwalks...right into a SCHOOL BOY.

3!

Synth jumps into the ring. Logan is stunned. The referee raises Scotty's hand.

BUFFER
The winner, Scotty Static!

CABOOSE
Mann got jobbed! Horrible sportsmanship by Scotty Static. Logan had put on an impromtu concert, and that loser has the blueballs to disrupt a wonderful performance by Logan Mann.

Snyth sends Johnny down with a forearm shot. The referee goes down thanks to a left hook by Logan. Then him & Synth work over Scotty. The Saints set Scotty up for Percussion (DDT). WHAM! Logan motions Snyth to the top. Static is placed between Mann's theighs. Up he goes. No, JJ knocks Synth off the top! Stunned, Logan ends up getting backdropped. Together GPX send Logan through the ropes with a DOUBLE TEAM DROPKICK!

Now GPX do their own double team attack, sending Synth up-and-down with a double team backdrop. GPX pump their fist as the chants of "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!" get louder.

CABOOSE
We gotta take a break. Not only have we had an impromtu concert; now we have an impromtu match between Synth & JJ. All we need is a ref, and I've been told through my earpiece one is on the way. The two jerk-offs not named Scotty Static and Johnny Jackson, i.e. Michael Cole & Coach seem fine now, so they may join us when we return. Parental discreation is strongly advised.

OAOAST HeldDOWN!

Synth Esizer vs. Johnny "Jam" Jackson

Who'll be playing the blues?

Find out after this quick T.O. to P.I.S.S.

NEXT...

We return from break to see a sweaty Johnny exchanging punches with Synth. .

COLE
Welcome back, fans. Since we went to break some noteworthy news has happened -- Logan & Scotty were ejected from ringside. As you would think, both of them weren't thrilled with the referee's decision.

Slience.

CABOOSE
Oh, wait...was I supposed to say somethin'? You know, the face announcer says somethin', the heel makes him look like a fool?

JJ begins taking control until Synth nails him with a forearm to the midsection. Snyth asks the referee how much time is left, once the ref turns his back, Synth kicks JJ between the legs, then bodyslams him near the turnbuckle. Snyth climbs to the second rope, facing the crowd, he jumps off and connects with a Vader Bomb.

Kickout.

On his knees, Snyth gently lifts up Jackson's head and delivers 5 punches right between the eyes. Noticing the cameraman on the ring apron, Esizer lets out his trademark "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Synth decides to go back to the top, but JJ catches him and slams him to the mat. JJ acknowledges the chants of "Johnny" as he repeatedly takes Synth down with dropkicks. JJ attempts another dropkick, but Synth swats him away. He hooks JJ's head and lifts him up for a suplex -- JJ manages to flip behind him and nails a FULL NELSON SLAM.

NO!

The crowd sighs in disbelief.

JJ gets thumbed in the eye. Synth singles for Percussion (DDT). JJ's head is placed under SE's arm... Jackson delivers a pair of forearm shots, just enough to break SE's grip. He whips him to the ropes, Flair-Flop, Synth comes off top and gets caught with a SWINGING BEARHUG, followed by URANGE (Rock Bottom)...NO, Synth countered it with PERCUSSION (DDT)!

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER
The winner of the match, representing The Saints, Synth Esizer!

COLE
What a finish! It went back and forth until Synth was able to use Percussion, and as they say, "that's all folks." Johnny has nothing to be ashamed of, he put up one helluva effort, but tonight Synth Esizer was able to keep him down for those 3 seconds. A few rules were broken, but overall it was as clean as its going to get.

"Party All the Time" cues up. Logan comes out from backstage to help his partner to the back. Moments after Logan returned ringside, so did Scotty. The two teams stare each other down as we go to break.

NARRATOR
On Sunday night, June 30th, the OAOAST will present the 3rd annunal Great Angle Bash. You'll witness:

OAOAST TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
JINGUS & The Sadist vs. Black T

OAOAST X-TITLE MATCH
Rick Edwards vs. ?

The Cult vs. Damaramu & Ryan Smith

PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Derek Stone vs. The Mad Cappa

The Saints vs. The Global Party Xchange

Also: The Body Shop with Jesse "The Body" Ventura; guest Stephen Joseph

The OAOAST appearance of the New New Midnight Express with their manager Jim Cornette

And the one the world is waiting for -- WARGAMES, featuring OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion Zack Malibu, Calvin Szechstien, Sly Sommers, Crystal, among others.

The only way to witness what promises to be one of the wildest nights in OAOAST history is on pay-per-view. Call your local cable or satellite provider to order now!

gab.jpg

Those who order the webcast via TSM will receive a free Great Angle Bash poster signed by those who competed that night.

(Return from break)

(We see Rick Edwards walking down a hallway and coming to a stop at the dressing room. He opens the door and walks in, but the lights are off.)

RICK
Who turned off the lights?

*Rick turns on the lights and jumps*

RICK
What the hell are you doing here!?

*The camera pans around to show…*

*JUDAS!*

RICK
I thought you weren’t coming back?

JUDAS
I thought so too, but then I turn on the TV and see you making an ass of yourself.

RICK
Screw you!

JUDAS
No screw you Rick! You took me in when I had nothing even though I tried to end your career! You were my friend!

RICK
That hasn’t changed! I sent you money a few weeks ago when you needed it!

JUDAS
Yeah and thank you, but you’ve changed and you’re not the person you were when you took me in.

RICK
I don’t see you running around here in black tights and a mask anymore! You changed as well to separate yourself from what Father made you! Then once you finished with him you ran home to whine about life! This is who I am and you’ll just have to live with it. I’m taking charge of my life…maybe you should too.

JUDAS
I did take charge of my life, but I don’t walk around acting all high and mighty like you.

RICK
What do you call this little guilt trip you’re trying to put me on? Everyone wants me to be this hero, but I’m not a hero! You’re just like them now. You’re just like that chick who’s stalking me.

JUDAS
I’m here to help you and so is Leah.

RICK
What do you know about her!?

JUDAS
Leah is…

*WHACK!!!!*

*Christopher Cain (The Williams & Horn suit that helped Rick) appears from the shadows with a chair and nails Judas in the back of the head.*

RICK
Cain what the hell!? I wanted to hear what he was about to say!

CAIN
He just admitted to knowing Ms. Blackstone and that makes him a threat to your safety much like Ms. Blackstone herself.

RICK
What!? He’s my brother…sort of…and even though he’s being an ass I don’t hate him! Why are you here anyway?

CAIN
The Boss has assigned me to be your bodyguard since Ms. Blackstone has been stalking you.

*Cain notices Judas getting up*

CAIN
Excuse me.

*Cain spears Judas into the door and knocks it off the hinges!!! The door slams against the wall and Judas lets out a loud “ugh!” A slight cracking noise is heard upon impact.*

RICK
Cain!! Holy shit!!! What the hell are you doing!?

*Cain stands, straightens his suit and tie, and then turns back to Rick.*

CAIN
He won’t bother you again. I'll be waiting in the hall if you need me.

*Cain steps over Judas and leaves. Rick rushes over to Judas and looks to see if he’s alright. We cut back to the arena where the announce team sit with their mouths open.*

COLE
That man is insane!

COACH
That aint no ordinary businessman! He’s huge!

CABOOSE
Serves Judas right! He should have stayed at home.

COACH
"Well...in just a few moments, we've got more action coming up here on HeldDOWN~! Two of the young, rising stars here on HeldDOWN~! face off, with the newly returned 'Silky Smoooooth' Leon Rodez taking on the rising star Chris Bryte."

COLE
"Both men are twenty years old, both looking to make an impression on the people that matter..."

CABOOSE
"...The Thrillogy?..."

COLE
"Well...I actually meant the fans."

CABOOSE
"The fans? Phff! What do they know. Hell, they cheered YOU last week!"

COLE
"Hey...I WON that match!"

Suddenly, "It's Goin' Down" by Linkin Park and featuring the X-ecutioners hits to raucous jeers from the crowd. The lights dim down as deep blue hue covers the arena. White strobe lights begin flashing at the entrance, and a thick smoke pours out from the locker room. Suddenly, the locker room curtains swing open and out walks Chris Bryte wearing his trademark shades...turning back to the curtain...

...as out steps...

...THE HAND~!

COLE
"There's that monster that nearly caved in poor Tina's skull last week!"

COACH
"Yeah, and look he's with him. The Hand!"

COLE
"That's...that's who I was referring to."

CABOOSE
"My god, you two suck...seriously, I can't even be subtle about it anymore."

Bryte and The Hand stroll down the aisle, with Bryte jawjacking with members of the crowd...and then threatening to set The Hand on them when they reply.

MICHAEL BUFFER
"This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing...accompanied to the ring by the man known ONLY...as THE HAND~! Ladies and gentlemen...this is... ChrrrRRRRRIIIISSSS... BRRRRRRRYYYYYTTEEEEE!!!"

Bryte enters the ring, while The Hand remains at ringside glaring down the aisleway.

CABOOSE
"Well, I just hope security are off their lazy asses and keeping their eyes out for Panther tonight."

COACH
"I'm sure Bryte is too!"

Leaning up against the ropes and watching the aisleway too, Bryte ignores the many 'BRYTE SUCKS!' chants ringing through the air and smiles smugly. The Hand meanwhile looks intimidating. And...that's about it. Apart from stroking his fist a couple of times. Intimidatingly.

Suddenly, "My Hero" by The Foo Fighters strikes up and the theatrically red-robed Leon Rodez steps out from the back. The crowd are much happier to see Rodez than Bryte obviously, especially the females who are picked out by the camera.

BUFFER
"And the opponent. Hailing from Grand Rapids Michigan...and weighing one hundred and ninety eight pounds. He is SIIIILKY SMOOOOOOOTH... LlllleeEEEEEEEOOOOONNN... RRROOOOOODEEEEEEZZZ!!!"

Rodez continues walking down the aisle and tagging the hands of the fans. Glad to be back, Leon has a wide grin on his face...until that is he gets to ringside, to be confronted by The Hand standing in his way. Leon throws his hands up, saying he's 'cool' before stepping to the side of The Hand and rolling into the ring. Throwing his arms into the air to a pop from the crowd, Rodez starts to remove his robe...

...but gets nailed from behind by a kick from Bryte!

*DING DING DING!*

COLE
"What a cheap-shot! Bryte kicked Rodez before the bell had even rung!"

CABOOSE
"Nothing wrong with that..."

Another kick connects and Rodez drops to his knees. Bryte quickly backs up a step and holds his hands to the crowd, before firing forward with a STIFF spinal tap kick. Wailing out in pain, Leon scampers to the ropes as the referee steps in and moves Bryte back. Off comes the robe finally from Rodez, as he favours his back and pulls himself to his feet. Bryte pushes away from the referee and strolls across the ring...

SMACK!

...and gets slapped by Rodez! Clearly dazed, Bryte staggers back a step as Rodez lines him up for a roundhouse kick. Bryte is able to duck though, sending a confused Rodez flailing forward. Quickly Chris runs to the ropes and comes back with a Yakuza Kick, but Rodez ducks and Bryte is left to stagger forward. Slowly he regains his bearings and turns around, but gets nailed with a clothesline by Leon as he does!

COACH
"BAM! He nailed him with that one."

Bryte is quickly up, but dazed. Staggering around, Bryte swings with a few wild punches which hit nothing but thin air. Rodez meanwhile just stands back and laughs at Bryte, the crowd joining in on the laughter. Slowly Chris stops swinging and realises where he is...also realising that he's being laughed at, and not reacting too kindly too it. Snarling at Rodez, who is still chuckling away, Bryte charges in but gets caught with a drop-toe-hold! Quickly Bryte rolls out of the ring, holding his jaw as Rodez holds his hands in the air.

COLE
"Rodez just out-smarted Chris Bryte!"

CABOOSE
"Ah, he did not! He just got lucky!"

Angrily Bryte kicks out at the air, as The Hand watches on from across the ring emotionless. Rodez meanwhile dares Chris to get back into the ring. Bryte quickly does so and swings with a quick kick. Leon is able to catch the flying leg though, barring it up before sweeping out Chris' standing leg to send him crashing to the mat. Bryte tries to kick out with that leg, but Leon blocks with his knee and turns Bryte over, sitting across his knee with the Seated Half Boston Crab! Realising he's in trouble, Chris scrambles forwards quickly and makes the ropes before Rodez can really get the hold in. Once at the ropes Leon breaks, and Bryte promptly rolls out of the ring again.

"WE WANT PANTHER! WE WANT PANTHER! WE WANT PANTHER!"

The crowd get on Bryte's back, as he again starts to curse his luck.

COACH
"Rodez is lookin' good tonight, obviously taking heart from his performance last week."

CABOOSE
"How? He lost."

COLE
"He nearly won the X-Division Title Caboose."

CABOOSE
"Do I look like I care? He doesn't have the belt. That's all that matters."

COLE
"...you're so negative."

Bryte orders the referee to move Rodez back, which he does as Bryte rolls back in and backs himself into the corner. With a smile, Leon invites Bryte on again. But this time Chris is more controlled, taking his time in walking out of the corner and away from Rodez.

"BRYTE SUCKS! BRYTE SUCKS! BRYTE SUCKS!"

The rowdy crowd continue to get on poor Chris' case, as both he and Rodez walk into the centre of the ring. Bryte starts to talk smack to Rodez, which doesn't phase him in the slightest. A stiff kick to the thigh does though, dropping Rodes to a knee. Quickly Bryte swings with another kick to the thigh before aiming one at the head of 'Silky Smooth'...

...which he ducks, catching Bryte with a schoolboy rollup...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

Scrambling up, Bryte charges at Rodez but gets whipped on to the ropes. Bryte comes back with a clothesline to knock down Rodez, before hitting the adjacent ropes. Leon fakes getting up and drops down, with Chris forced to leap over him and continue on into the opposite ropes. Back up gets Rodez, leapfrogging Bryte as he comes back and holding out an arm ready for Bryte. But he sees it coming, hooking the ropes to stop himself. Quickly Leon runs in...

SMACK!

...taking a STIFF kick to the jaw! Groggily Leon slumps to the mat, as Bryte makes a cover...

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

COLE
"There's an example of those dangerous kicks of Chris Bryte..."

Before Rodez can get up, Bryte kicks him in the chest. Another kick connects, before Bryte backs up and mugs for the booing crowd.

CABOOSE
"Ah, listen to that. These guys love Chris Bryte."

COACH
"I've heard that the feeling's mutual."

CABOOSE
"What?"

COACH
"Bryte loves guys."

CABOOSE
"...that's real mature Johnny."

Rodez pulls himself up on the ropes, taking a stiff kick to the ribs from Bryte. Another kick connects moments later, before Leon fires back with a European uppercut! A knee from Bryte stops Leon in his tracks though, before irish whipping him across the ring. Rodez rebounds as Bryte tumbles forward, catching him in the head with a rolling Koppu kick! Bryte makes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

COLE
"Rodez looks dazed here..."

CABOOSE
"Of course he does! He just got kicked in the head by Chris Bryte! That'd daze anyone."

Up clambers Bryte, taking his time about lining up Rodez and kicking him hard in the head. But Leon gallantly pulls himself up moments later, so Bryte backs off the ropes again. Rodez staggers around, as Bryte comes back and connects with a spinning roundhouse kick. The impact sends Leon tumbling across the ring and into the ropes. Chris meanwhile stops in his tracks, taking the opportunity to flash another smug smile the crowd's way.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Rodez begins to pull himself on the ropes, as Chris charges in and drives a knee up into the gut. Leon almost falls out of the ring, but manages to stay on his feet as Bryte pulls him out from the ropes. Swinging with a chop, Bryte measures it too much, allowing Leon to duck and catch a dropkick from out of nowhere, sending Chris flying out of the ring!

CABOOSE
"WOAH! Come on Chris! Get it together!"

Landing right beside The Hand, Bryte pulls himself up as Rodez stumbles over, ready to dive out onto Bryta. But The Hand sees it, and steps in front of Bryte to protect him!

COLE
"Oh, come on! That huge individual stepping in the way...saving Bryte's ass."

COACH
"Well...that is his job."

CABOOSE
"No it's not. His job is to PROTECT Bryte."

COLE
"Same difference."

Angrily, Leon gives up on any thoughts of a death defying dive. Bryte meanwhile staggers out from behind The Hand, and slowly rolls back into the ring. Storming in, Leon looks to take out some frustration. But Chris is able to jam a knee into the ribs, and send Leon quickly into the turnbuckles...

SMACK!

"WHOOOO!"

...before firing a knifedge chop. Leon tries to shake off the pain, as Bryte swings again...

SMACK!

"WHOOOO!"

...hitting a second chop! Grabbing Rodez, Bryte looks to irish whip him across to the opposite corner. Rodez puts the brakes on and pulls Bryte into his clutches, but Chris is able to counter with a running DDT! Rodez's head bounces off the mat, as Chris turns him over and makes a cocky cover...

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

COLE
"Leon Rodez with the kickout. We saw last week that this kid has a lot of guts."

Undettered, Bryte drags Rodez up again and drives in a series of forearms to the head. Rodez is now looking stunned by the offense he's receiving, dropping to one knee. Bryte viciously kicks him underneath the jaw before following up with a kick to the ribs. Quickly he hooks Leon up, and takes him over with a nice northern lights suplex with a bridge...

ONE!

T...

...Bryte pushes off his feet, rolling through and pulling Leon back up. Leon doesn't have a clue where he is, as Bryte takes a moment to steady himself before hitting a second northern lights suplex...

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

This time Bryte wanted the pin, turning to the ref and questioning the count.

COACH
"I think Bryte thought he'd have an easy time of things tonight. But that's not how it's going so far."

CABOOSE
"He's still in control though."

The referee is unwavering, so Bryte gets back up and drops a knee to the forehead of Leon. The Hand continues to watch on from the outside, as Bryte drags Rodez up. Suddenly, Rodez swings out with a right hand that connects and rocks Bryte. It's not enough to knock him down though, and Bryte is quick to fire back with a mafia kick...

...which Rodez ducks, before nailing a desperation spinkick! Through exhaustion Leon drops to his hands and knees, while Bryte is able to regroup quickly. Hooking on a front facelock, Chris drives a set of knees into the jaw to try and quell Rodez. But there's still plenty of fight in Leon, as he charges forward and crushes Bryte in the corner!

"LEON! LEON! LEON!"

The crowd start to get behind the ladies' favourite, as he rams some weakened shoulder into the gut of Bryte. Bryte simply raises a knee to the jaw to stop Rodez. Staggering backwards, Leon holds his jaw in pain as Bryte charges out of the corner. In desperaton, Leon tries to backdrop the on-rushing Bryte, but Chris spins through in mid-air and locks Rodez into a dragon sleeper!

COLE
"Dragon Sleeper! Great move by Bryte, and he may have Rodez beat here!"

Frantically Rodez tries to escape, but Chris already has the hold locked in tightly. Leon knows he's in trouble and starts to twist and turn to try and escape. It doesn't look to be working though. Bryte is now smiling, as he wrenches back on the head of Rodez.

CABOOSE
"Rodez is goin' out here! It looks like Chris has done it again."

COLE
"Don't count Rodez out here Caboose."

CABOOSE
"Too late. As far as I'm concerned, he's ready to go to sleep."

Caboose may be...shock horror...right, as Rodez is seemingly going limp. His arms drop to his side and he's no longer squirming for an escape. Seeing this, the ref steps in and grabs hold of Leon's right arm, holding it dramatically in the air...

...and dropping it.

"ONE!"

Still Rodez shows no signs of responce, so the ref raises the arm a second time...

...and drops it.

"TWO!"

COACH
"That's two. Will the arm drop a third time here?"

Chris Bryte seems to think so, nodding his head towards The Hand. The referee meanwhile moves around and checks to see if Rodez is even conscious...before once more lifting his limp arm into the air...

...and dropping it...

...halfway, before it shoots right back up!

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
"Leon Rodez is still in this match!"

Finding a second wind, Rodez again tries to squirm free from Bryte's grasp. That still doesn't look to be working, so he decides to give up on that and kick out his legs. Bryte hangs on, as Rodez kicks out his legs again, still unable to get free but moving closer to the ropes. Desperately Bryte drives a couple of headbutts to the chest of Rodez. But Leon kicks out his legs again...this time pushing off the ropes, and flipping back into a pinning combination...

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Bryte scrambles back up and grabs Rodez by the hair, throwing him into the corner. Charging in after him, Bryte looks to hit a forearm but runs straight into a boot from Rodez! Staggering out, Bryte proves stubborn as a mule as he charges back in...and takes a second boot! This time he isn't charging anywhere, struggling to stay on his feet. This gives Rodez the opportunity to push himself up to the middle rope, and dive off with a missle dropkick!

COACH
"I think Rodez has got a second wind here. He's feeding off of these women in the crowd."

CABOOSE
"And the one sitting next to me, eh Cole?"

Bryte rolls across the ring, landing on his knees with no clue as to where he is. Meanwhile Leon shakes out the codwebs and runs off the ropes...

...but gets clipped by The Hand!

COLE
"HEY! That monsterous Hand just grabbed Rodez by the leg!"

CABOOSE
"I didn't see it..."

COLE
"Well, that's not a surprise now, is it?"

Angrily Rodez turns around and kicks out at The Hand, missing but causing him to back up a little. Turning back around though, Rodez takes a boot to the gut from the recovered Bryte. Turning his back to Rodez, Bryte quickly locks up the arms of 'Silky Smooth' and turns him over ready for The Bryte Side. He's able to lift Rodez up for it, but Leon knows what's coming and flips out the back. Bryte looks around in confusion, as Leon quickly hooks and drives him with a diving reverse DDT, and makes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

SHOULDER UP!

Now it's Leon who is left to question the count. Bryte slowly drags himself to his feet, as does Rodez who reacts first with a right hand. Bryte swings with a right of his own. Rodez retaliates with a right. Bryte hits a right. And the slugfest continues, with both men exchanging punches. Eventually Rodez is able to duck a punch though and take Bryte up into a fireman's carry position...

...but Chris slides out the back, and pushes Rodez sternum first into the turnbuckles!

CABOOSE
"Yeah! Don't count Chris Bryte out!"

Rodez staggers back, into a waistlock from Bryte. But Rodez is able to elbow his way out of a german suplex attempt though, before scooting behind Bryte. Bryte swings out with an elbow which is ducked by Rodez, causes Bryte to spin around into position for Rodez to set-up the Road-ez to Nowhere. Before he can get Bryte hooked up though, Chris makes himself dead-weight and drops to his knees. Leon promptly gives up on that, and takes Bryte over with a La Mahistral...

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Bryte pulls himself up and gets nailed with a backhanded strike...staggering into and quickly back out of the corner. He still has enough to swing with a back kick, but Rodez harmlessly ducks and waits for Bryte to turn around. Slowly he does...

SMACK!

...and gets nailed with a shining wizard! Rodez makes the pin...

ONE!

TWO!

SHOULDER UP!

COLE
"Two again! Leon Rodez has Chris Bryte on the back-foot!"

Indeed he does, as the groggy Bryte begins to back away from Rodez, who is swinging with some more right hands. A big kick connects however to the shoulder, stopping Leon. Grabbing 'Silky Smooth', Bryte looks for an irish whip but it's reversed, sending him into the ropes. Chris is able to stop himself though, and handspring into the ropes, coming back with the handspring elbow...

SMACK!

...BUT GETTING SUPERKICKED IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!

COACH
"OH! Rodez caught him with a kick!"

COLE
"What a counter!"

Bryte crashes forward by the ropes, as Rodez dives in and makes a cover...

ONE!

TWO!

...NO! The Hand puts Bryte's foot on the ropes!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
"This is ridiculous! That supposed bodyguard is just doing Chris Bryte's cheating for him!"

CABOOSE
"What can I say? He's bored."

COLE
"How is that an excuse?"

CABOOSE
"I dunno. It's enough of an excuse for me!"

Even if the referee doesn't, Rodez realises what went down and angrily gets up, yelling at The Hand from over the ropes. Meanwhile, Bryte is getting slowly back to his feet and nails Rodez from behind! Rebounding off the ropes, Leon staggers around and falls into Bryte's arms for a forearm strike. Rodez wobbles, as Bryte scoops Rodez up into the air and looks to elevate him up for the Bryte Out...

...but Rodez escapes over the back, and rolls Bryte up...

ONE!

TWO!

THE HAND TRIES TO SAVE...

THREE!

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

*DING DING DING!*

COLE
"YES! HE DID IT!"

CABOOSE
"What!?! NO!"

Rodez has the win and begins to celebrate, as The Hand rolls into the ring, positively fuming at the result.

BUFFER
"Here is your winner...LEON ROOOOODDDEEEEZZZ!!!"

Rodez turns around with his arms in the air...

SMACK!

...AND GETS NAILED WITH A YAKUZA KICK BY THE HAND!

COLE
"Oh no! This behemoth has snapped!"

CABOOSE
"And he's about to snap Leon Rodez in half!"

Rodez goes flying out of the ring, as The Hand rolls right out after him. On the floor, The Hand stalks Rodez and punches him hard in the gut, sending Rodez toppling to the floor, where The Hand quickly locks on a chokehold.

Meanwhile, Bryte is up in the ring, arguing with the referee...who suddenly flees from the ring. Bryte looks confused, as he turns and suddenly gets speared to the mat...

...BY PANTHER!

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
"PANTHER'S HERE! PANTHER IS IN THE RING!"

The crowd are going absolutely nuts, as Panther mounts Bryte and pounds away with some furious punches to the forehead. The Hand meanwhile is too busy choking out Rodez that he doesn't notice the commotion.

CABOOSE
"HEY...err... HAND... THE...HAND GUY... HELP CHRIS!"

COACH
"Wait, here comes security!"

Security has by now been alerted, and they storm the ring to grab Panther. Physically grabbing him by the arms, the vast numbers of security drag Panther off of Bryte who looks to be out cold. And for all his kicking and clawing, Panther can't get away and is slowly dragged away. Meanwhile, The Hand has finally seen what's going on and rolls into the ring to check on Bryte.

COLE
"This issue between Panther and Chris Bryte is FAR from over!"

CABOOSE
"Well, it would be if security didn't keep letting Panther into the arenas. He doesn't work here! He shouldn't even be allowed within fifty feet of the arena!"

COLE
"Well we need to take a break while this chaos is sorted out. Stay tuned to HeldDOWN~! folks, because there's more action on it's way..."

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

*we cut to a dark room in the back. Nothing but complete blackness. Slowly a green light illuminates the room. The fans expect to see Damaramu step into it but Ryan Smith slowly walks into the middle of it.*

SMITH
Damaramu. They say that good vs. evil is the purest form of battle. That good will always win out against evil. I used to believe this. Hell it's what took me into my Anglemania victory. But somewhere along the line evil struck back. Evil struck back with a furious vengeance. You just wouldn't die. And you wouldn't leave me alone. You and your sick Cult have come after me time and time again. Finally ending with my most recent stay in a Mexican hospital. But you know what I thought through all of this? I thought "Hey I'm good! That means I'll win! Good always beats evil!" Well I've decided that's just not the case. Good does not always beat evil. That's why I've decided to vanquish evil with evil. Fire with fire. Damaramu in the gauntlet match......get ready to see evil like you've never seen before.

*The green light slowly fades out as we here Smith laughing. We pan out to a locker room where Damaramu and The Cult are watching this on a monitor. The Cult looks up at Damaramu who almost has a worried look on his face but it quickly turns back to confidence.*

DAMA
Get your bags guys.....we have some training to do.

FADE TO BLACK

evilguy.jpg
Mysterious Asian Man surrounded by bums: Hewwo evwybody, Baka Taka Funaki he-ya wive at the Down Cwossing Soup Kitchen. We are awaiting dee awwival of Fonzie and his cwew... wait a minute, I think I he-ya a moto-cycle wight now.

(the old Soup Kitchen doors open and in walks Fonzie with Bobby Rogers and Dangerous Dan Dierdorf at his side. Fonzie gives the double thumbs up)

Heeeeeeeyyyyy.

(Mr. Warrior BURSTS through the doors, runs around the room, pauses and snarls while doing mock gestures for a gorilla-press slam and then proceeds to run right back out of the building)

Fonzie: Ok Homeless Dan, where are youz at?

(Just then laughter can be heard from behind the foodline counter and there stands Homeless Dan)

Homeless Dan: So, I see the FAGS decided to show up. Well, if you want a piece of my team then you’ll have to agree to my rules!

Fonzie: Names it!

Homeless Dan: Alright then, our teams will meet at the Great Angle Bash…in what match will be up to you…kind of.
(just then Homeless Dan pulls the canvas off of a large item behind you)
See, in order to figure out what type of match you will have to…Spin the Wheel!

(Fonzie looks around uncertain and the bums at their long tables slam down their red plastic cups while chanting “Spin the Wheel, Make the Deal!”)

Fonzie: Oks Dan, you gots yourself a deal!

(Fonzie walks up to it and gives it a Ferocious Spin~. The crowd "Ohhs" and "Ahhhs" as it spins. Finally it slowly comes to a halt.)

Baka Taka Funaki: Oh my, it has wanded on...

OAOASTwheel.jpg
WARGHEYMS!!!!!!!!!

(Fonzie and Homeless Dan stare one another down as the screen fades to black)

(Go to the arena)

(“Tear Away” by Drowning Pool is playing as we come back and the fans are booing Rick Edwards who has stepped out onto the stage. Rick tells some fans to shut up when Christopher Cain shows up and stares the fans down. The fans quiet down a bit and shy away as the imposing Cain turns back to Rick. Rick looks a little worried and increases the distance between himself and Cain.)

COLE
Cain is back out here. This can’t be good. He’s already sent Judas to the hospital tonight!

CABOOSE
He’s Rick’s bodyguard. He has to be out here.

COACH
That man is going to give me nightmares.

*Rick slides into the ring and Cain takes his place at ringside as the music fades out.*

*“Bound for the Floor” by Local H begins and the fans give him a warm welcome. Chris slaps hands with the fans on his way to the ring, but he stops short when he sees Cain walking around ringside. Cain just stares at him as he slides into the ring.*

CABOOSE
Cole you have to admit that Rick has been a fighting champion. This is the third week in a row that he’s given a young talent a shot at the X Title. He’s even going into the PPV without knowing who is opponent is going to be!

COLE
I will admit that he is a fighting champion, but tonight he has added leverage in his corner.

COACH
I think Rick is just as afraid of Cain as Stevens might be.

*Both men look at ringside wondering when the ring announcing will start. Buffer remains in his chair with his arms folded as Rick laughs.*

*Ding Ding Ding*

Both men circle around each other for a second before Chris reaches his hand out for a handshake. Rick looks at him funny before slowly extending his hand…and slapping the face of Chris Stevens!

COLE
Oh come on!

Stevens steps back for a second and nods his head as Rick smirks at him. They then lock up and Chris hits a quick Armdrag! Rick is up quickly and locks up again, but Chris manages to get a Side Headlock. Rick shoves him off to the ropes and takes him down with a Shoulder Block before hitting the ropes. Rick goes for the Flipping Legdrop, but Chris moves and Rick hits the mat hard. As Rick stands Chris grabs him and whips him to the ropes before hitting a Hip Toss and going for a quick cover.

No!!!

COLE
Stevens is all over Rick so far.

COACH
Damn…thanks for the bad visual there Cole.

CABOOSE
You thinking about your fantasies over there Cole?

Chris pulls Rick to his feet and backs him into a corner where he nails him with four European Uppercuts. Chris then whips him across the ring, but Rick reverses and Chris hits the corner back first. Rick then takes a running start and nails Chris with a High Knee in the corner. Chris’ head snaps back and he stumbles forward before being driven to the mat by a Bulldog from Rick. Cover.

No!!!

Rick pulls him to his feet and goes for a Brainbuster, but Stevens falls behind him and takes him down with a Waistlock Takedown. Stevens then grabs a Side Headlock while on the mat and really grinds in. Rick reaches up and tries to break the lock with his hands, but Chris holds on tight. Cain suddenly reaches in and places Rick’s foot on the ropes, but the ref didn’t notice and makes Chris break the hold.

COLE
The ref needs to send Cain to the back!

Chris stands up and throws a kick at Cain, but Cain swats his foot away. The ref yells at Cain, but Cain ignores him and throws his arms in the air. Rick stands and spins Chris around, but Chris is ready and nails him with a kick to the gut. Chris then hooks him for a Vertical Suplex and hits it. Cover.

No!!

Chris pulls him back to his feet and grabs him for a Northern Light’s Suplex, but Rick elbows his way out and hits a Short Arm Clothesline on Chris before bailing to the outside. Rick takes a second to catch his breath, but Cain comes over, pats him on the back, and begins giving him advice. Rick just looks dumfounded and decides to slide back into the ring.

COACH
I think he’d rather take his chances in the ring.

Chris stands and catches the entering Rick with a Flying Forearm that knocks him off his feet. As Rick stands Chris goes for a Hurricanrana, but Rick shoves him off. Chris back flips and lands on his feet before running towards Rick. Rick runs forward as well and both men go for a High Knee…but they collide in mid air and come down holding their shins.

COLE
Wow! Double High Knees cancel each other out!

CABOOSE
Wow you sure are smart.

Rick seems pissed and blasts Chris off his feet with a hard clothesline. He then waits for Chris to stand and takes him back down with a Dropsault. Rick then bounces off the ropes and hits a Flipping Leg Drop. Cover.

No!!!

COLE
Rick is a man possessed!

COACH
He has a demon!?

CABOOSE
My God…how stupid…nevermind.

Rick then pulls him up by the head and hooks him for a Brainbuster, which he hits. Rick then climbs to the top rope and waits for Chris to stand.

COLE
We don’t see Rick do this often…at least not since his Blurricane days.

As Chris stands Rick dives forward and catches him with a Tornado DDT!

CABOOSE
Wow!!!

COACH
You said it!

COLE
Rick with a cover!

No!!! Chris kicks out!

Rick vents his frustration to the ref, but the ref holds up two fingers. Rick pulls Chris up by the head again, but out of nowhere Chris begins nailing him with right hands. Chris backs him up into the corner where he whips him across to the other side. Rick hits the corner hard and stumbles out as Chris goes for a Superkick. Rick manages to catch Chris’ foot and shoves him back. Chris stumbles into the ropes where Cain climbs onto the apron and grabs him. The ref runs over and tells him to let go, but Cain shoves the ref back. Rick runs at Chris and goes for a Forearm shot, but Chris moves and the forearm hits Cain. Cain looks only slightly fazed before shoving Rick back…right into a roll up by Chris!

No!!! Rick kicks out!!

COLE
We almost had a new X Champion after that mix up!

Rick comes up screaming.

RICK
Dammit Cain I don’t need your help!!! Just leave!

The ref echoes Rick’s sentiment by sending Cain to the back. Cain raises his hands in the air and slowly walks to the back.

COLE
It’s about time!

Rick turns around right into a Superkick attempt by Chris, but Rick catches the foot and spins him around. As Chris comes back around he hits a Clothesline on Rick that takes him to the mat.

COLE
Shades of DDP!

Chris waves Rick on as he waits for him to stand. When Rick stands Chris grabs him and hits a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge.

No!!!

Chris stands and pulls Rick to his feet before going for a Diamond Cutter. Rick shoves him forward before he can perform the move and as Chris comes back he ducks and hits a Back Body Drop on Chris!

COACH
Baaaaack Body Drop…with authority!

CABOOSE
You’re not Vince.

Rick turns around and waits for Chris to stand before running up and hitting a Doomsday Kick! The smack of Rick’s foot against the back of Chris’ head echoes throughout the arena as the fans boo. Rick then signals that the end is near by blowing a snot rocket onto Chris.

COLE
That’s just disgusting.

Rick then pulls him back to his feet and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Rick steps back a few feet and comes running in for the Brain Damage, but Chris shoves him back and he lands on the mat. Chris then stands up on the top turnbuckle and goes for a Frog Splash!

COLE
Look at him fly! He…misses!!!

CABOOSE
Rick moved!!

COACH
We could have had a new champion!

Rick stands up and brings Chris with him to his feet. He then grabs Rick for an Inverted Vertical Suplex and finishes off with the Diamond Cutter to complete the Superman’s Dead.

COLE
Superman’s Dead!

COACH
Again!? *Starts to cry, but then he gets better.*

CABOOSE
Hey Coach look at that…Batman just died too!

COACH
*Bawls his eyes out*

3!!!

*Ding Ding Ding*

MICHALE BUFFER
Here’s your winner and still X-Division Champ…RICK EDWARDS!!!!

*Rick looks at Buffer with a smile on his face as Buffer sits back down and crosses his arms again.*

CABOOSE
I think Rick has shown that he’s ready for whoever they put him up against at the PPV!

COLE
It seems to me that he’s trying to hide how nervous he really is!

(Rick takes his X Title and walks back down the aisle holding it in the air as the fans boo. Rick turns around to taunt the fans, but he quickly looks around to make sure no one is there.)

COLE
We’re now going to go backstage with Miss Jackie, who has a special interview for us.

CABOOSE
Jeez, Cole, does anybody even care about these interviews? I mean, come on now….MISS JACKIE?! Who could she possibly be interviewing that I give a damn about.

MISS JACKIE
Thank you, Cole. I’m backstage here with Drek Stone…

CABOOSE
Drek!! FINALLY!! Amazing. Whoever invented the concept of backstage promos is a genius!

*The camera now cuts to Miss Jackie standing next to a calmly smug Drek Stone. Tonight, Drek is dressed in a completely white suit. While Jackie starts to talk into the camera, Drek adjusts his white tie and slowly starts to crack his knuckles. He then slowly looks over to the side and casually glances at Jackie’s cleavage while she’s speaking. Everyone but Jackie seems to notice this rude action, but Drek doesn’t bother to give it a second thought. Once again, he just turns to the camera and lets Jackie finish her speech*

JACKIE
Drek, two weeks ago, you not only blindsided The Mad Cappa with brass knuckles as soon as the match began, but you made sure not to leave the ringside area until he was a bloody mess on the arena floor. Why? Why would you waste the title opportunity you were given just so you could hurt The Mad Cappa?

DREK
Ah, I love when broads try to give these serious, professional interviews. Honey, why don’t you try doing your research?

JACKIE
I……I don’t understand…..

DREK
Of course you don’t. Three weeks ago, I sat in that chair, looked into that camera, and poured my heart out to everyone that was glued to that television upon seeing me. The rage in my body was pulsing at full-speed, and Jackie….in case you can’t follow me here….I was still seething over the title that had been stolen from me at School’s Out. And what did I do during that interview? What did I promise, sweetcheeks? I vowed to hurt The Mad Cappa. I promised to mangle that stupid cazzone. Then, when I was done, I would take the OAOAST Puerto Rican Title home. The only question was…..WHEN I would do it. Did he want to prolong the inevitable or get it over with nice and easy? He chose nice and easy……I went the other way.

JACKIE
But what about your goal of taking home the Puerto Rican Title? How does injuring Cappa help you come any closer to accomplishing that?

DREK
Look at it this way. I never said I wanted to BEAT Cappa for the Puerto Rican Title. After that match at School’s Out, my sanity was shot. I was a defeated man. My undefeated streak in the OAOAST was finished, and it came from a guy who’s only skill was managing to fall out of a suplex. The loss haunted me, simply because I knew it never should have happened.

*Drek suddenly stops his interview so he could spit a loogie onto the ground. He then starts talking again*

DREK
So….in order to get my sanity back again….in order to cleanse myself of those unwanted demons…..I needed to hurt Cappa. I needed to put him as in much physical pain as he put me in mental anguish. It was only fair for him to suffer the same amount I did. I accomplished that two weeks ago and now….my mind is clear again. I could breathe calmly. Take nice walks on the beach with my lovely supermodels. Just enjoy life. And now that the Mad Cappa is out of my way….I can focus on getting the Puerto Rican Title. It was never important to me to actually BEAT Cappa for the title. It was important that I get revenge on him for what he did…..then get the title any way I could. So, even if it takes him getting stripped of the title in that 30-day-rule, so be it. I’ll still get the title. I’ll still win. Simply because…..look at me……I’m just a winner in life.

JACKIE
So, what you’re saying is that your entire plan from the beginning was to lure…

DREK
Will you stop interrupting me?! Somebody needs to train troias like you in America to stay quiet once in a while. What I’m saying is that I proved myself to be the better tactician in this entire feud. And now that it’s over….now that I’ve gotten rid of those demons….gotten rid of the Mad Cappa…I can focus on getting the Puerto Rican Title. I can focus on continuing my rise to the top…..focus on….

*Suddenly, someone runs into the viewpoint of the camera and quickly tackles Drek to the ground with a vicious spear. He sits on Drek’s chest and begins to deliver violent punches to his face. The man suddenly gets off of Drek’s chest, stands up, and looks into the camera.*

COACH
IT’S THE MAD CAPPA!! THE MAD CAPPA IS HERE TONIGHT!!

COLE
What the hell is he doing here?! Drek said he was shut away, still recuperating in a hospital!!

CABOOSE
Bastard probably had an HMO. Of course the hospital is going to kick a thug like him out of there. HOW DARE HE INTERRUPT THIS INTERVIEW!! SOMEONE GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!

*The Mad Cappa picks a stunned Drek off of the floor by his hair. He grabs Drek by the head and flings him face-first into a nearby wall!! The fans start going crazy!!*

CABOOSE
Come on, Cappa. Think about this! Drek has a promo shoot in GQ next week. Just CALM DOWN!

*Drek tries to slump to his knees, but Cappa isn’t having any of that. He wraps his hands around Drek’s throat and begins to choke him. He suddenly lifts him by his neck and throws him back-first into yet another wall. Again, Drek falls to the floor*

COACH
Boose, what did I tell you? The Mad Cappa has NEVER been a pushover. He was bound to get his revenge….and he just chose not to prolong the inevitable. Just like he learned from your man, Drek.

CABOOSE
Did you honestly just compare Cappa to Drek? Christ, stick to something you actually know, Coach. Like hugging a sweaty Michael Cole after one of his many technical masterpieces. FIGHT BACK, DREK!

*Once again, Cappa picks Drek off of the ground by his hair. However, this time, he also grabs Drek by the seat of his pants. Cappa takes a running start and HURLS Drek Stone right on top of a large pile of metal pipes. The fans once again start to loudly cheer as the booming sounds of pipes clanging against a concrete floor echo throughout the arena*

COLE
OH MY GOD!! The Mad Cappa literally launched Drek Stone into those metal pipes chest and face-first

CABOOSE
Oh, this is terrible. Somebody strip the Mad Cappa of his title immediately. We can NOT be having backstage attacks without provocation, dammit!!

COLE
Without provocation?!

COACH
Cole, don’t bother. Just…..oh god, LOOK AT THE BLOOD!

*Drek starts to make a vain attempt to force himself onto his hands and knees, and the camera is able to capture a close glance of his face. He has been busted open along his forehead, and the blood has quickly started to drip down from his face onto his white suit. The shoulders on his tuxedo already are stained with crimson.*

CABOOSE
What a beautiful suit. And it’s all going to hell now! Is there no security guard back there willing to put the jelly donut down FOR ONE MINUTE?!

*While Drek begins to slowly crawl, Cappa picks up one of the nearby metal pipes. Holding it in his hands, he has an intensely stunned look on his face. He stares at the pipe whimsically for a few seconds, then focues his attention back onto Drek. With a scowl on his face, he slowly lifts the pipe up. AND HE BRINGS IT DOWN……BUT DREK MANAGES TO ROLL OUT OF THE WAY!! The fans boo upon hearing the pipe clang against the floor. Cappa approaches Drek again, but instead gets a kick to the stomach this time. Clutching his midsection for a moment, Cappa allows the pipe to fall out of his hands. Drek quickly makes a tough struggle to get back on his feet. He grabs the pipe that Cappa dropped and swings it right into Cappa’s ribs. The fans loudly groan as both men fall back to the floor*

CABOOSE
Guys, do you honestly wonder why I’m fascinated with Drek Stone? Look what he’s able to do. Take a gruesome beating from The Mad Cappa…..and still have the absolute spectacular ability to knock him down with a violent pipe shot. This man….he could be the next Caboose.

*After both Drek and Cappa fall to the ground, Drek starts trying to crawl away on his knees. The blood is continuing to drip from his forehead. His white suit, which was the epitome of purity only a few moments ago, has now been completely stained with crimson red along the shoulders and the chest. As he’s crawling away, Drek starts to talk to himself*

DREK
Cappa thought…….he could mess…….with a………with m-m-me. Nobody…….beats R-r-reckless Drek……..Stone….

*However, Drek is interrupted during this monologue with Cappa yanking Drek off the floor by his hair. He slams him into a nearby wall, then begins running down the corridor with his hand holding onto the back of Drek’s head. Finally, he releases Drek and……SENDS HIM CRASHING THROUGH A GLASS-PLATE WINDOW!! The fans EXPLODE with cheers and chants of “CAPPA! CAPPA!”

CABOOSE
OH MY GOD!!!

COLE
THE MAD CAPPA JUST SENT DREK STONE RIGHT THROUGH THAT GLASS WINDOW!!

CABOOSE
Where are the cops?! SOMEBODY ARREST THE MAD CAPPA!! OH GOD……DREK COULD HAVE AN UNSIGHTLY SCAR!!

COACH
Drek is just lying there out cold. I think the Mad Cappa finally has his revenge.

CABOOSE
Then WHY THE HELL IS HE PICKING DREK BACK UP?!

*After staring at a lifeless Drek for a few seconds, Cappa picks Drek up off the floor and throws him over his shoulder. He starts walking down the hall and stops when he gets to a room that reads “D.O.A.: Abe Vigoda”. Cappa kicks open the door and storms in, with Drek still slung over his shoulder. Abe looks both shocked and somewhat appalled to see the bloody condition that Drek has been left in.*

ABE VIGODA
What the hell is this?! Cappa….what the hell did you DO?!

CAPPA
He bloodied me up two weeks ago. You did nothing. Well, I felt it became my job to take care of the situation myself….and that’s exactly what I did.

ABE
Christ…..well, put him down already, allright?! Put him down!!

*Following Abe’s orders, Cappa drops Drek Stone right on top of Mr. Vigoda’s desk*

CAPPA
Abe….I want Drek Stone at the Great Angle Bash.

ABE
Definitely. It’s done. Both of you wanted this match. Both of you get it.

CAPPA
Oh, that’s not all. I want the match at the Bash to be…..

ABE
What? What do you want?

CAPPA
…..NO-HOLDS-BARRED!

*The fans start cheering after Cappa names his desired stipulation*

ABE
…….Y-you know what….perfect. Both of you could beat the hell out of each other at the Bash. No rules. Nothing. You got it. Now, just leave my office before you start any more trouble.

CAPPA
No problem, Abe. Don’t…..don’t take this personally. It’s just something I had to do.

*Before leaving the room, Cappa shoots a defiant stare at the unconscious, bloody body of Drek. The fans erupt with a chant of “CAPPA! CAPPA!” before he finally leaves the room. Afterwards, Abe also starts staring at Drek and begins to depressingly shake his head.*

ABE
Oh boy…..oh god…….how am I going to get this blood stain off of my desk….

*The camera focuses on the forlorn Abe and the unmoving Drek for a few more seconds before finally cutting away*

(Go to break)

Main event time on HeldDOWN~!, as the final commercial break has just ended. Already in the ring is Michael Buffer, set to introduce the competitors.

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a special tag team challenge, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...

"Set It Off" by Audioslave kicks up, and the crowd roars. Storming out of the dressing room and onto the stage are Crystal and Sly Sommers, working the crowd into even more of a frenzy.

BUFFER
From Bayside, California, he is SLYYYYY SOMMMMERRRRSSS. His partner, from Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, she is the Female Phenom of the OAOAST...CRRRRRRRRYSSSSSSSSTALLLL!

COLE
Great reaction from the fans for these two.

CABOOSE
These people are easily amused.

COACH
Are you kidding? Crystal is everything they could ask for and more!

CABOOSE
Then they don't ask for much.

Sly and Crystal head to the ring, with each one posing for the crowd, drawing more praise from their followers. All that ends when the theme songs fades, and is replaced with the industrial beat of "Nothing", drawing out the OAOAST World Champion and the former World Champion, along with valet Candie.

BUFFER
Their opponents, being accompanied by Candie. First, now residing in Los Angeles, California, this is CALLLLVINNNN SZECCCCCCHSTEEEEEIN! His partner, the current reigning OAOAST Heavyweight Champion of the World, from Los Angeles, California, he is "The Franchise", ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK MALLLLLIBUUUUUUUUU!

Zack and Calvin act as if the boos don't bother them, not letting the fans irritate them and instead head to the ring at a leisurely pace. Once they get to ringside, Zack unstraps the title belt from his waist and hands it to Candie, then leans in so that she can kiss him on the cheek. Malibu hops up on the apron and gets into the ring, where Calvin already stands, eyeing his former partner Sommers. Malibu steps in and eyes Crystal, as the four stare each other down...AND THEN IT'S ON! Malibu and Calvin try to get the first shots in, but they're both blocked! Sly and Crystal each stagger their respective opponents with punches, and then Irish Whip them to the far side, catching them with hiptosses on the rebound! Both Zack and Calvin get to their feet, only to get knocked down again via dropkicks! Sly charges Calvin, who ducks down and backdrops the former Malibu protege over the top ropes, while Crystal sends Zack into the ropes again. Crystal ducks her head for a back bodydrop, but Zack leapfrogs over her. She gets up to go at him, but when she turns Zack and Calvin charge with a double clothesline...but Crystal ducks! Running under their arms, she bounces off the ropes, and leaps up, nailing BOTH of them with a jumping double clothesline! Crystal pulls Zack up, throwing him into the corner and then climbing up on the second rope, raising her fist up to work the crowd before bringing it down on Zack's head! Referee Charles Robinson tries to get her out of the corner, but to no avail, as she hammers on Zack's forehead...

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!

FOUR!!

FIVE!!

SIX!!

SEVEN!!

EIGHT!!

NI...NO!

Calvin gets up and ducks his head under Crystal's legs, propping her up on his shoulders. He backs away from the corner as Zack is dazed, but Crystal shifts her weight so that she backflips off of Calvin's shoulders, landing behind him! Crystal shoves the former Totally Endorsed leader forward, and Malibu ducks out of the way, causing Calvin to slam into the corner chest first! Crystal takes him by the head and quickly runs up the ropes, spinning around and kicking her legs out, nailing Zack with a dropkick like manuever before spiking Calvin's head into the mat with a DDT! Crystal makes a cover quickly, and Robinson counts, even though there's technically not a legal person at this point. It's all for naught though, as at the count of two Crystal is yanked off of Calvin by Malibu! He pulls Crystal up and applies a front facelock, but before he can follow up she counters with a drop toehold, and then Sly Sommers slingshots in with a legdrop, bringing it down across the back of Malibu's head! Sommers goes for a cover on Malibu now, and Robinson counts this one as well...but Zack gets a shoulder up at two!

Calvin has rolled out of the ring, so Crystal takes a spot out on the apron, finally allowing the match to segue into regular tag match territory. Sly picks Zack up and wrenches the arm, holding Malibu by the wrist and applying pressure to the appendage. Malibu counters with an arm wrench of his own, following the same format as Sly, but Sommers counters, taking Zack's arm and locking him in a hammerlock before then brushing him across the back of his head and mussing his hair! Malibu turns around, disgusted, and Sly can only wave him on, daring him to come at him. The two lock up, with Malibu grabbing a headlock, then Sly slipping out and doing the same. Malibu attempts to lift him for a back suplex, but Sly allows his weight to come down and take Zack over as well, bringing him over with a headlock takedown! Sly pops up, keeping an eye on Zack and then hiptossing him as he gets up...but Zack lands on his feet, and delivers a knee to Sly's gut!

CABOOSE
Looks like Sly Sommers lost that game of one-upsmanship.

Malibu staggers Sly with lefts and rights, simply pounding on the up and coming superstar, until Sly starts fighting back, giving Zack a reciept for his jabs by nailing the champion with shots of his own! Zack is staggered, and Sly backs into the ropes, coming at Zack with a lariat, but Zack ducks and goes behind Sly, grabbing him in a rear waistlock and rocking him with a release German Suplex!

COLE
Quick thinking by the champ there.

Malibu gets up and starts putting the boots to Sly, pissed that Sommers tried to "show him up". Crystal protests from the apron, and Malibu hears this, so he does the only thing he can do...he goes and shoves her off the apron to the floor!

COACH
Mikey, you shoulda taken Zack out when you had the chance.

CABOOSE
Bwahahaha. Cole is your personal hitman? Now I've heard everything.

The crowd shows their hatred for Malibu by jeering the move, and booing just as loudly when Malibu retrieves Sommers and drags him to his corner, then tags in Sly's former boss in Totally Endorsed, Calvin Szechstein. With Sly hurt and trapped in the corner, the Thrillogy members start putting the boots to him, not ahering to Charles Robinsons' calls to give Sly some room. Malibu heads back out to the apron, and looks on with approval as Sly stays slumped in the corner, prone to a...

CHOP~!

...from Calvin Szechstein. Sommers reels, and Calvin again takes the edge of his hand...

CHOP~!

...and brings it across Sly's chest again, causing red marks to become visible on the chest of the man from Bayside! Calvin takes Sly by the arm and sends him into the other corner, watching as Sly goes flying into the opposite corner and hitting hard...but what he doesn't see is Sommers making the tag to Crystal upon collision! Szechstein comes running, but Sly fires off an elbow to stun him, as Crystal enters the ring from the top rope, diving onto the shoulders of Calvin and snapping him over with a huracanrana! Calvin struggles to his feet, but Crystal is right there with him, lifting him up and then drilling him with an inverted atomic drop, then setting him up in a standing headscissors...but Calvin dumps her overhead out of desperation, over the ropes...and she lands on the apron! Malibu comes over from the corner and grabs her by the hair before she can try anything, but Crystal dumps him over the ropes, INTO the ring! Crystal stays on the apron, waiting on both Zack and Calvin to get up before jumping to the top rope and springboarding back into the ring with a bodypress that brings her down across both guys, wiping them both out!

COACH
Air Crystal~! I hope there's a Mile High Club!

CABOOSE
You've got to be high if you think she'd sleep with you.

Crystal picks Calvin up off the mat, but catches a shot to the ribs, taking the wind out of her. Malibu gets up, and he and Calvin prepare for a double suplex...only to have Sly come in and pull Crystal down to her feet! Malibu and Calvin wonder what the hell just happened, and turn around, but Robinson ushers Malibu out of the ring, leaving Calvin prone to the very move he just nearly tried with his partner on Crystal!

CABOOSE
Come on Robinson, you twit!

COLE
Fair's fair, 'Boose.

With Szechstein down, Crystal looks out to the crowd, and already looks like she's ready to put the cocky corporately sponsored egomaniac away, as she runs the ropes, jumping up to the second rope...and getting pushed backwards, as Candie jumped up on the apron to save Calvin from a Diamond in the Rough! Robinson comes over and admonishes Candie, which gives Malibu the go ahead to enter the ring behind his back! Zack heads for Crystal, but Sly runs in and cuts him off, booting Zack in the gut and then setting him up for his trademark piledriver...but Calvin gets up and nails Sly to save Zack! Calvin boots his one time partner out of the ring, and then turns back to Crystal...but gets both of his legs taken out from under him, as she takes him to the mat and locks on THE CRYSTALLING~!

COLE
YES, YES! This'll do it right here!

Calvin squirms, calling for help from his teammate, but when Zack gets up, Robinson is quick to block his path, ordering him back out to the apron! Malibu goes, albeit slowly...and that gives Candie the go ahead to enter the ring and pull Crystal by her hair to the canvas, breaking the hold! Candie escapes before Lil' Naitch can turn around, and now both Crystal and Calvin are on the canvas! Candie runs back over to her corner, but as she does the fans start to stand, and the cameras cut to the ramp to show NORTHSTAR coming down!

COLE
Here he comes, the fourth man on Crystal's team come War Games!

Candie taps Zack on the leg, but it appears Northstar is coming for her in an effort to even the odds! Northstar walks over to Candie, making her back up away from him as he approaches. Calvin makes the tag to Zack, but rather than come in and take advantage of Crystal, he jumps down off the apron and runs over to protect his girlfriend, spinning Northstar around...and Northstar shoves him onto his ass! Malibu gets up in a hurry, coming at Northstar with a vengeance, but Northstar ducks the shot, and Malibu pulls the punch just in time so that he doesn't hit Candie! Zack and Candie both sigh in relief, but Northstar takes Zack by the tights and rolls him into the ring, getting this match back in gear! Malibu gets up, angered by the presence of another foe, and goes to the ropes to holler at Northstar...only to be rolled up by Crystal!

ONE!

TWO!!

THR...KICKOUT!

Zack escapes defeat! He knees Crystal in the stomach as she's getting up, then drags her over to the corner and rams her head into the top turnbuckle, stunning her. Malibu then lifts Crystal up so that she's perched on the top rope, facing out to the crowd, and then climbs up himself. Hooking her by the waist, Malibu lifts her up, hitting a back superplex from the top...AND CRYSTAL SHIFTS IN MID AIR, COMING DOWN ON TOP OF ZACK!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE...NO~!

COLE
So close!

Malibu shoves Crystal off and gets up, running at her while she's standing and nailing her in the jaw with a YAKUZA KICK~! Malibu then goes to tag in Calvin Szechstein...but now Northstar yanks Calvin down off the apron, making Zack unable to make the tag!

CABOOSE
Hey!

COACH
It's fighting fire with fire!

Robinson leans through the ropes, scolding Northstar for his actions, and Northstar simply begs off. Calvin tries coming at him, but Robinson jumps out of the ring, seperating the two...and now HOFF starts making his way down the aisle.

CABOOSE
I feel a hate crime coming on!

The 24/7 Champion, looking none too pleased, storms down to the ring...but soon has AJ Flaire on his back, as the youngster charges down the aisle and leaps on top of the upstart! Hoff flails his arms, trying to shake AJ, but Flaire stays on his back, holding him in a sleeper until Hoff violently snapmares him over! No sooner does Hoff get rid of AJ than Northstar comes over and decks him, delivering a stiff punch to the man who holds a title that Northstar made famous! Seeing that, Calvin jumps down off the apron, and we've got a brawl going on in the aisle while the match is still going on in the ring!

COLE
We need help!

CABOOSE
YOU need help. I'm enjoying this!

Malibu looks at the carnage going on outside of the ring, as OAOAST officials rush out, trying to seperate The Thrillogy members and the babyface side. Seeing Crystal weak and weary, Malibu keeps an eye on her recovery, waiting for the right moment to strike...then comes at her with SCHOOL'S OUT~!...NO! CAUGHT! Crystal takes his other leg out from under him, and now locks Zack in THE CRYSTALLING~!...but Zack quickly crawls to the ropes, grabbing the bottom one to call for a break! Zack quickly pulls himself up, and turns around to Crystal...AND WALKS INTO A SCHOOL'S OUT BY THE FEMALE PHENOM~! CRYSTAL COVERS~!

ONE!

TWO!!

NO!!!!!

KICKOUT!

Malibu gets up, and everyone thought for sure that was it! Crystal pulls Zack to his feet, trying for a neckbreaker but Malibu breaks out of the attempt and grabs a rear waistlock, looking for a German Suplex...NO! Crystal flips out of it, and applies her own rear waistlock, looking for a German...and Malibu flips out of THAT! Crystal turns around...SCHOOL'S OUT...NO~! CRYSTAL HITS A BASEMENT DROPKICK TO MALIBU'S SUPPORTING LEG~! Zack falls down, clutching at his knee, and Crystal runs the ropes, jumping up to the second one and hitting DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH~! She hooks the leg, and Robinson makes the count!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

COACH
SHE DID IT!

COLE
She pinned him! So much for Zack calling her "all hype"!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winners, SLY SOMMERS AND CRYSTAL!

CABOOSE
Unbelieveable. Horrible officiating.

"Set It Off" begins to play, and once that music is heard, the melee on the outside begins to settle down. Crystal and Sly hug, happy with their win, but duck out of the ring quickly, as Hoff, Candie and Calvin return to tend to the fallen champion, favoring his left knee. Crystal and Sly regroup with AJ and Northstar at ringside, and the four faces raise their hands, with all of them basking in the fact that the Female Phenom just pinned the World Champion fair and square!

COLE
We're barely into the summer months, and things are already heating up. The Female Phenom has just pinned Zack Malibu, and you can bet that that will only serve to make War Games much more memorable.

CABOOSE
That's because it's going to be the last day on Earth for that hussy, Cole.

COACH
...take it back.

COLE
That remains to be seen, Caboose. What we have seen though is more great action, and we were happy to have you with us tonight. Join us again next week, here on HeldDOWN~!

(The Thrillogy members help Zack up, as he walks with his arms around Hoff and Calvin, limping noticeably. Malibu has a look of evil in his eye, as the cameras cut to the babyfaces, and a smiling Crystal, who are standing on the ramp in all their glory, as we...)

FADE OUT