OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/20/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

“Trust Me” by Lucy Woodward begins to play, and that’s Trust Me as in “You’d best trust me when I tell you that the BEST SHOW POSTER EVAR~ Calvin Szechstein is bringing this show to you! We SEE THE LOGO~

ultimatelogohd.jpg

And “Trust Me” is cut off by “Money” by Pink Floyd! The crowd boos as J. Arthur Edwards makes his way out. JAE comes out wearing his dark blue track pants made of the finest material, with white stripes down the sides, a Harvard Law t-shirt, and a pair of the newest expensive tennis shoes. The fans heckle him, but he doesn’t care since he seems to be quite cheerful today.*

MICHAEL BUFFER
Coming to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Washington, DC, J. ARTHUR EDWARDS!!!!

*JAE slides into the ring and takes off his shirt. Some girls in the audience stop booing at this sight and some even clap. JAE just smiles and leans in the corner to wait for AJ as his music fades out.*

COLE
What a cocky bastard.

CABOOSE
You would be too if you had a lot of money and a lot of connections.

*Man in the Box by Alice in Chains starts up and the fans rise to their feet to applaud the X-Division Champ. AJ doesn’t even stop to pose before running to the ring and sliding in.*

COLE
Buffer didn’t even get to announce him! He’s ready to fight!

*DING DING DING*

Edwards catches him sliding in with a stomp, but it doesn’t slow AJ down. AJ pops to his feet and clobbers Edwards with a forearm shot. Edwards stumbles into the corner and AJ catches him with two quick chops. Edwards leans between the ropes and motions for a time out.

CABOOSE
Give the man a time out!

COLE
There are no time outs in wrestling!

COACH
And there’s no crying in Baseball.

CABOOSE
That was just dumb…you’ve lost your talking privileges for the night.

AJ attempts to grab Edwards, but the ref steps in because Edwards is still in the ropes. As the ref backs AJ up Edwards runs over and tags AJ in the face with a cheap shot that staggers him. Edwards then grabs him by the head and plants multiple knee shots to the gut and ribs before taking him down with a Gut Wrench Suplex. Cover.

No!!!

COLE
That was a cheap shot!

CABOOSE
Hey blame the ref on that one. He shouldn’t have stuck his nose in.

Edwards locks up with AJ as he stands and whips him to the corner, but it’s reversed and Edwards hits the corner back first. Edwards staggers out right into a kick to the gut by AJ, setting up a DDT, but Edwards punches his way out. Edwards quickly grabs the arm of the dazed AJ and hits a Judo Toss before backing up to the ropes and hitting a Running Senton Splash. Cover.

No!!!

Edwards pulls AJ to his feet by the arm and lifts him onto his shoulders for a Rolling Fireman’s Carry Takedown, but AJ pulls him down with a Crucifix Pin.

No!!!

Edwards gets up and stomps angrily at AJ before complaining about pulled tights.

*The fans boo and shake their heads no*

COLE
Pulled tights!? Can you even pull tights on that move?

CABOOSE
Yes, and I clearly saw him do it!

As Edwards continues to complain AJ gets to his feet, spins Edwards around, kicks him in the gut, and hits a DDT. As Edwards lies on the ground AJ drops a knee onto his shoulder, causing Edwards to cry out in pain. AJ then pulls him up by the arm, much the same way Edwards did earlier. He then twists the arm around with an Arm Wringer, but Edwards rolls forward to untwist the arm and then puts on an Arm Wringer of his own. AJ rolls forward and reverses the hold one more time, which causes the fans to applaud. This time Edwards untwists and positions himself underneath AJ so that he can easily lift him into the Fireman’s Carry position. Instead of rolling, Edwards presses him up for the Objection, but AJ gives him the slip and lands behind him.

*The fans cheer the exchange*

CABOOSE
Will someone hit a move already!?

AJ then grabs him and hits a Russian Leg Sweep and goes for the cover.

No!!!

COLE
Do you feel better now Caboose?

CABOOSE
No. The wrong person did the move.

AJ then rolls him over, twists his arm into a Hammerlock position, and drops two knee drops onto it. Edwards cries out, but also fights for the ropes and makes it. The ref calls for a break and AJ obliges, but remains close in order to grab Edwards as he stands. Edwards stands, but quickly ducks out of the ring for a breather.

*The fans boo and some even reach out to touch Edwards as he walks around outside. Edwards starts to swat at them until he realizes they are ladies.*

AJ makes his way outside the ring and spins Edwards around, but Edwards is ready and catches him with a hard right to the head. Edwards then whips AJ hard into the ring post and AJ bounces off.

COLE
He lured him out of the ring!

CABOOSE
Duh! What a move!

Edwards shakes the pain out of his shoulder before picking AJ up and sliding him into the ring. Inside the ring Edwards rolls AJ onto his stomach, backs up, and then hits a Running SSP onto AJ’s back!

CABOOSE
Now we’re talking! Go after the back!

AJ cringes in pain as Edwards pulls him to his feet and then scoops him up for a Backbreaker. Edwards holds onto him and lifts him up. He then turns him slightly and hits a Rib Breaker before slamming him down hard. Edwards smiles and rolls AJ onto his stomach again before climbing to the second rope and hitting a Senton Splash to the back. AJ cries out and holds his back in pain as Edwards turns him over, hooks a leg, and goes for the pin.

3…NO!!! AJ kicks out!

COLE
Amazing! AJ Flaire shouldn’t even be wrestling with his back hurt and yet he still kicks out!

COACH
You can’t stop the Flaire!

CABOOSE
Didn’t I tell you to shut up?

Edwards pulls AJ up by the head and plants a few knee strikes for good measure before whipping him to the corner. He then backs up to the opposite corner and comes in with a spear…but AJ moves at the last second and Edwards goes shoulder first into the ring post! AJ catches his bearings and pulls Edwards out before scooping him up for a Shoulderbreaker! AJ uses the time to rest a little until Edwards makes it to his feet. He stretches his back out as much as he can to get rid of the pain, but it’s obvious that he is hurting immensely. Edwards slowly gets to his feet and AJ grabs him by the bad arm and hits an Armdrag. Edwards comes up holding his arm as AJ grabs him for a Double Arm Suplex, but his back pains keep him from lifting Edwards. Edwards uses the opportunity to get under AJ and hit a Back Body Drop. AJ lands hard on his back and it shows in his face.

COLE
He can’t take much more of this. Abe was right, he shouldn’t be wrestling.

CABOOSE
Then why didn’t Abe strip him of the title?

COLE
Because he was being blackmailed over obviously photo shopped pictures!

Edwards shakes his arm to get some feeling back in it before pulling AJ up by the head and hitting a Back Suplex, making sure to put the impact mostly on the back instead of the neck. Edwards then stands, turns around, and goes for a Moonsault Pin, but AJ gets his knees up and Edwards bounces off.

*The fans cheer as AJ fends off the attack*

Edwards rolls around the mat in pain as AJ uses the ropes to pull himself up. AJ grabs Edwards by the hair and pulls him up just like Edwards had been doing. The ref admonishes him for pulling hair, but AJ just tells him to piss off before hitting Edwards with a Dangerous Back Suplex.

*The fans cheer and chant “A-J” as he starts to climb the turnbuckles.*

CABOOSE
This kid is an idiot!

COLE
I agree that this isn’t a smart move. What is he doing?

AJ slowly reaches the top and signals to the fans that he’s ready. *The fans cheer louder* Slowly Edwards gets to his feet, sees AJ, and stumbles into the ropes to make AJ crotch himself on the top turnbuckle.

*The fans boo loudly as AJ slumps over in pain.*

Edwards grabs him and pulls him forward while locking his foot under the turnbuckle. AJ is now locked in a Tree of Woe with his back facing the inside of the ring. Edwards flips the double bird to the crowd and then points at AJ.

COLE
My God AJ is helpless!!!

CABOOSE
I know! Isn’t it great!?

Edwards then plants four shoulder thrusts into AJ’s back before backing up a few paces and Spearing AJ as hard as he can to his back! The spear dislodges AJ and he slumps to the mat as Edwards drags him away from the ropes and makes a cover.

No!!! AJ kicks out at the last second!!

Edwards can’t believe that AJ kicks out and complains to the ref about a slow count. The ref assures him that the count was fair, but Edwards shoves him anyway. The ref becomes angry and threatens to disqualify Edwards, but before he can AJ rolls up Edwards in a last ditch effort.

No!!!

*The fans let out a loud sigh as Edwards kicks out.*

Edwards kicks out and is even more pissed that AJ almost got the drop on him. Edwards then rolls out of the ring and begins looking for weapons under the ring.

COLE
No!! This isn’t a No DQ match!

As Edwards looks a ladder suddenly slides out from under the ring. Edwards and the fans look confused, but he picks it up and slides it in the ring. The ref shoves Edwards as payback for earlier and tells him not to use the ladder or else. Edwards picks up the ladder and the ref grabs the end of it. Edwards has enough and yanks the ladder away before blasting the ref in the head with it.

COLE
That son of a bitch!!!

CABOOSE
Hit AJ with it…hit everyone with it!! Except me of course, but definitely hit these two with it! *Points at Cole and Coach*

Edwards turns around with the ladder in front of him and AJ hits a dropkick into the ladder that sends it crashing on top of Edwards as he falls. The fans erupt as AJ pulls the ladder off and lays it on the mat before picking Edwards up and laying him on top of it. AJ then runs to the ropes, but out of nowhere he’s blasted with a chair shot to the back…by Rick Edwards!!!

COLE
What the hell is going on here!? I thought Rick Edwards wasn’t going to be here!? Where did he come from!?

CABOOSE
He was under the ring!!! I saw him come out from under the ring!!

*The fans are on their feet booing Rick*

COLE
Well that would explain the mysterious ladder just sliding out from under there!

Edwards reaches his feet and sets up the ladder. He drags AJ, face down, near the foot of the ladder and begins to climb as Rick enters the ring and cheers him on. Edwards sets up on top of the ladder as the fans boo even louder.

COLE
Don’t tell me he’s going to do the Final Litigation off the ladder onto AJ!?

CABOOSE
That’s brilliant!!

*Suddenly the fans explode as Abe Vigoda appears on the big screen.*

ABE
Whoa whoa whoa!! Stop this right now!!

*Rick slides out of the ring and grabs a mic.*

RICK
Glad you could join us Abe! Don’t worry; we were just having a little fun with AJ here! However, there is something I want to say to you. I just had a brilliant idea! I want my match with AJ Flaire to be a Ladder Match!! Either you make it so or I’ll have J. Arthur here hit his move on AJ off the ladder and send him to an early retirement!

ABE
You just really love pushing people around don’t you son?

RICK
Don’t call me son old man! I don’t have a father as far as I’m concerned and I don’t take orders from you!

ABE
You lied to me about being here tonight and you expect me to give into your demands!? First off, call Edwards down from there or you’ll get nothing!

RICK
Okay fine. Come on down man.

*J. Arthur climbs down from the ladder and stands in the ring.*

ABE
I want him out of the ring as well!

*J. Arthur exits the ring*

ABE
Now you’re lucky to even have a match at the PPV so don’t push your luck any more!

RICK
You son of a…*Rick is cut off by AJ yelling something at him from the ring* what the hell do you want? *Rick puts the mic to AJ’s mouth.*

AJ
I accept! You want a ladder match then you’ve got it!

*The fans erupt at AJ’s announcement.*

ABE
Well then I guess it’s official. However, J. Arthur Edwards must be banned from ringside!

RICK
What!?

ABE
You heard me! He’s banned from ringside! This will be one on one!

*The fans begin to stir at something going on in the ring.*

RICK
Listen you wrinkly old fart! He still has the connections to get your assed fired so…

*The fans erupt as they notice that AJ has climbed the ladder and is preparing to jump onto Rick. Rick turns around, but out of nowhere J. Arthur shoves the ladder over, sending AJ crashing to the outside!!*

COLE
OH MY GOD!!!! AJ JUST LANDED HARD ON THE OUTSIDE OFF THAT LADDER!!! HE’S DEAD!!!

ABE
That’s it!!! If J. Arthur even shows his face at the PPV he’ll be banned from the OAOAST!!! Now someone get the paramedics out there now!!!

*Rick and J. Arthur leave the ringside quickly with smiles on their faces like little kids who just pulled a prank. Paramedics arrive as AJ lies on the outside screaming in pain as we fade out.*

We come back from a break, panning over the crowd before settling on Sofa Central and Triple C.

COLE
Fans, welcome back to HeldDown, and if you're just tuning in, let us inform you of tonight's HUGE main event:

COACH
CRYSTAL!

COLE
That's right, it'll be Crystal, one on one with one half of the two-man ego trip, Calvin Szechstien!

CABOOSE
Should be a hell of a match!

COLE
Well, you're in a good mood tonight, Caboose!

CABOOSE
Hey, I can't explain it. I just have a good feeling about tonight.

COLE
Well anyway, word is we have a camera live on Crystal in the back!

COACH
Ooh!

*cut to the back*
We see a shot of Crystal at a table pouring a cup of water from a cooler.

COLE
Our DOA Abe Vigoda has ordered that camera on Crystal as long as she holds the 24/7 Title, and--

COACH
Hey! Hoff Daddy!

Hoff walks to the table, grabbing a glass of water.

HOFF
Hey, Crystal.

Crystal jumps back and tenses.

CRYSTAL
What--

HOFF
Yikes, relax. It's just me.

Hoff smiles, and Crystal relaxes and sighs.

CRYSTAL
Hoff...sorry. It's just that I've been kind of on edge lately.

HOFF
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Crystal looks up at Hoff sharply.

CRYSTAL
No...you don't. Hoff, you don't know Zack like I do. He used to be my friend...one of my best friends, and for him to do what he did...I just don't understand it!

Hoff nods.

HOFF
Yeah, well...you know I never liked the guy.

Crystal laughs slightly, somewhat nervously, before the more serious, worried look returns.

CRYSTAL
I don't know what to think anymore. I've got so much on my mind. Zack, Candie, not to mention Axel--

HOFF
Well, I tell you what. You go out tonight, and teach Calvin a thing or two about right and wrong. And Zack...

CRYSTAL
Zack...

HOFF
Zack, and Candie, let me take care of them.

CRYSTAL
Huh?

Hoff smiles.

HOFF
Crys, I'm telling you, I got your back. I know I'm not your friend, I know you probably don't trust me, but believe me when I tell you I've got just as much of an issue with Malibu as anyone.

Crystal smiles.

CRYSTAL
Hoff...thanks.

Crystal walks off as Hoff takes a sip of water.

HOFF
Don't mention it.

(We cut to another shot, seeing Sly Sommers leave the janitor's closet, wearing his ring gear and holding his gym bag. He literally bumps into Crystal while walking down the hallway.)

CRYSTAL
Hey, watch where you're...oh, hey Sly. What's with this?

SLY
Well, I went to your guys' locker room to change today again, like I was told by Abe, and they promptly kicked me out yet again. I needed a place to change since I wanted to exhibit the European Rounds format, so I had to use the good ole' janitor's closet.

CRYSTAL
I see...by the way, I was wondering if you saw who attacked you after you had Abe sign you versus Calvin for School's Out.

SLY
All I saw was a shadow...a pretty big shadow. It had muscles...on top of muscles. I didn't see who exactly it was...but he looked like a dangerous fellow.

CRYSTAL
We better keep on our toes then...

SLY
Yeah...hey, I've got to go. I'm outie. (Sly slaps Crystal's hand)

(Both walk their seperate ways, as the camera follows Crystal. She bumps into Hoff.)

CRYSTAL
Hey Hoff, what's up?

HOFF
What was that?

CRYSTAL
Nothing, just talking to a fellow competitor...you know how it is...

HOFF
No, I don't. We can't trust him. Most likely, he's a spy from the other side, and by befriending him, you're helping THEM win!

CRYSTAL
Listen...I know how much of a snake that Sly can be. I've dealt with him before. But, I honestly think he's sincere now, and I would wish you guys would give him a chance too.

HOFF
I know you got your mind in weird places with this whole Malibu situation, but beware: if he double-crosses you, it ain't our fault.

(Hoff walks off, as we fade to SOFA CENTRAL~)

COLE
Ladies and Gentlemen, this Sunday will see one a highly anticipated match for the OAOAST World Tag Team Championship.

CABOOSE
For once, you're right. I'm anticipating another humiliation for the Global Party Exchange at the hands of the mighty Black T.

COACH
It's true that Black T have had the edge of the GPX so far, as T Bod defeated Johnny Jackson last week in addition to Black T edging out the GPX in the final of the tag title tournament earlier this month.

COLE
Up next we'll see Scotty Static try to give his team some momentum going into School's Out as he takes on Dan Black...

CABOOSE
What a joke this is...former IZ General Manager, OAOAST Legend, international hero and a fellow countryman of mine- Dan Black has done it all, and he has to go one on one with Scotty Static?! This is going to be the biggest miss match since you idiots tried to hustle me at poker.

COACH
It wasn't my fault!

COLE
You were holding the cards the wrong way round!

BUFFER
The following contest is set for one fall, and is a foreshadowing of the titanic tag team title tussle to be seen this sunday, only on Pay Per View...

"Quiet" hits, as a familiar flood of black smoke pours from the entrance.

COLE
Not only is Dan Black evil, he's bad for the environment! Look at that polluting smoke!

BUFFER
From London, England, weighing 243 pounds, he is one half of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions of the Wooooooooooooooorld, the Ice Heart, Daaaaaaaaaaaan BLACK!

Dan strides down to the ring in black trench coat, trunks and shades. Around his waist glitters his tag title belt. Jivin' JR is not accompanying him.

COLE
No JR out here with Dan, Caboose. What do you think this means?

CABOOSE
JR probably has his head stuck in a bucket of chicken wings or something.

Dan slides into the ring, ignoring the hostile crowd, and holds up his title, sneering proudly.

BUFFER
And his opponent...

"Make Her Say" hits, and Scotty Static bounces out, throwing his arms in the air and getting down for the fans. Scotty jigs down to the ring, watched by Dan Black with a look of total disgust on his face.

BUFFER
From HOTlanta, Georgia, at 192lbs, he is an all singing, all dancing superstar and one half of the Global Party Exchange- Scotty STAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIC!

Scotty bounces into the ring- and Dan nails him from the side, knocking him to the mat! Our referee calls for the bell, and we're underway!

COACH
A typical cheap shot from Dan to start things off.

CABOOSE
Hey, Scotty was in the ring, wasn't he? He shouldn't waste time with all the dancing.

Dan stomps the fallen Scotty down, before dragging him up by the hair. Black lashes a pair of European uppercuts into Static's jaw, and whips him to the ropes. Scotty ducks under Dan's lariat and nails him with a dropkick to the chest as Black turns. Dan scrambles up, but gets a deep armdrag. Black is up to one knee, and Scotty rushes in with a shining wizard~! - but Dan sees it coming and ducks, following with a jawbreaker.

With Static staggered, Black gives him a toe kick and gathers him in and body slams him hard. Dan drops a knee from the middle rope, and smiles smugly as Scotty clutches his face. Black brings Static up and goes for another bodyslam, but Scotty slips out of his grasp and falls behind him, applying a waistlock for a German suplex- but Dan counters to his own German, hitting Scotty hard and keeping the bridge:

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

CABOOSE
That was three. Count them right, referee!

COLE
Scotty's been rocked by Dan's early assault. He needs to try and fly around and disorientate Dan, who isn't the fastest of wrestlers.

Black and Static are both up from the pin, but Dan is still in control with another pair of uppercuts, before drawing Static in and trying for a POWERBOMB- but Static flips out again and throws a flurry of punches that stun Dan.

Scotty grabs Dan in and spikes him hard into the mat with a DDT! Static skips over for the cover-

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Static brings Dan back up and gives him a snap suplex, before climbing to the top rope. Scotty jumps off quickly with a leg drop that nearly decapitates Dan. Black writhes on the mat, clutching his throat, as Static covers again.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-KICKOUT!

Static brings Dan up, and whips him to the ropes, but Dan grabs the top cable and stops himself. Scotty runs in, but Dan just steps off the ropes and nails him with a Yakuza kick to the face! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

COLE
Man, that was close!

COACH
Both men taking some big impact here.

CABOOSE
This isn't just a warm up match. When Dan inflicts some serious damage on Scotty, it'll give Black T an extra edge for Sunday. Not that they need it.

Dan pulls Scotty up and applies a front face lock facing the ropes. He lifts Scotty into a vertical suplex, but then drops him forward with a slingshot into a brainbuster! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THRRRRR-KICKOUT!

Dan slams the mat and grabs the ref by the collar! The official shoves Dan in the chest to the approval of the fans. Black raises his fist at the referee, but Scotty dropkicks him in the back! Dan picks himself up, but Static is ready and works him over with some stiff kicks to the legs and torso. Scotty whips Dan into the corner and charges after him, jumping feet first into Dan and monkey flipping him out into the ring! Black lands on his back hard, and Scotty vaults to the top rope for STATIC SHOCK!

But Dan is up quicker than Scotty anticipated and jumps up to the top rope after him. Black slams a punch to Static's kidney, and wraps an arm around his waist. Dan pulls back, and hits Static with a belly to back suplex from the top rope!

Both men connect with the canvas hard, and it takes Black a minute to cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

COLE
Great resilience from Static!

CABOOSE
Why doesn't he just lay down? He must know he can't beat Dan, surely?

Dan picks himself and Scotty back up and double underhooks Static's arms, going for his Pitch Black (Angel's Wings)- but Scotty counters out of it to a hammerlock on Dan. Black counters to a full nelson, looking for his Nightshade Dragon Suplex. Scotty knocks Dan's hands down, but only as far as his waiste, where Dan attempts a German suplex- but Scotty flips out and lands on his feet!

Dan doesn't see Static recover, and makes a throat cutting gesture to the fans as Scotty climbs to the top rope! Black turns and Static leaps off with a sunset flip from the top!

COLE
Johnny B. Badd's finisher!

COACH
Who?

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Both men roll up, and Dan goes for KICK WHAM BLACKOUT- but Scotty pushes him off, and hits him with a jump over neckbreaker ala John Cena. Dan bounces onto this back, and Scotty vaults to the top rope, jumping off and back with STATIC SHOCK- but Dan rolls aside! Scotty eats canvas!

Dan grabs Scotty and rolls him up with a La Majistral cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

Dan angrily picks Scotty up again, double underhooks his arms- but Static flips Dan onto his back and rolls over him with a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Both men up again, but Scotty runs straight into a belly to belly throw from Black! Dan covers!

ONE!

TWO!

Feet on the ropes!

COACH
Hey, ref!

THREE!

NO! The official sees the feet on the ropes, and pushes them off! Dan jumps up angrily, but Static rolls him up from behind!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

CABOOSE
NO!

COLE
YES!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
The winner of the match- Scotty STATIC!

CABOOSE
What a screw job!

COLE
Hey, Dan was caught cheating and paid for it!

COACH
And the GPX get one over on Black T going into Sunday!

CABOOSE
Or do they?

Scotty is on the second rope, celebrating, when Dan Black jumps up and gives him a release Dragon Suplex!

Dan SPITS onto the fallen Static and leaves to chants of ASSHOLE!

COLE
Dan's such a sore loser!

CABOOSE
Mikey, Black T are WINNERS! And they'll be winners again, at School's Out!

::The HeldDOWN~! logo scrolls across the screen, followed by the words "TWO WEEKS AGO", which appear in the upper right hand corner::

COLE
Fans, welcome back to hD~! It was two weeks ago that Chris Bryte revealed his true colors to the world! He revealed that he never loved Tina, and that he was in fact using her in order to get to Panther, who he deemed unfit to remain in the OAOAST and professional wrestling any longer.

COACH
Yeah, Bryte had pulled one over on Panther and Tina, but he hadn't gotten away home free, because Tina was out for revenge!

COLE
Yes! Tina was embarrassed, humiliated...her heart was broken on national television, and she wanted to make Chris Bryte pay in the worst way, and on this night, she got a measure of revenge against her former fiance.

::A clip plays of Tina storming the ring and attacking Bryte, ripping off his $45,000 custom-made suit and sending him running from the ring in his boxers. The HeldDOWN~! logo scrolls across the screen yet again, taking us back to LAST WEEK's confrontation between Tina and Bryte::

COLE
Chris Bryte was embarrassed by Tina. He was embarrassed by that he was chased from the ring by a woman, and he sought to redeem himself last week here on HeldDOWN~!

BRYTE
See...for the past 7 days, all I've been hearing about is how Chris Bryte's afraid of a woman! Well make no mistake about it, Chris Bryte fears absolutely no one...especially not a woman! And to prove that, earlier today, I went to Abe Vigoda, I got everything approved, I worked out all the legalities, and fans, tonight I am proud to present to you the First Annual CHRIS BRYTE CHALLENGE...I'm challenging any woman in this arena to face me in this ring tonight! Anybody, it doesn't matter how big, how small, how old, how young, if you think you can beat Chris Bryte, come down to this ring and face me, and I will put this money on the line! If any woman in this arena is...well...man enough to defeat me, then she will become $1,000 richer!

::There's a pop from the female fans in the crowd. On stage, Tina's got a smile on her face::

BRYTE
That's right! I will face any woman, any size, any shape, in any type of match...ANY WOMAN BUT TINA!

::More heat from the crowd. On stage, Tina just rolls her eyes. We then cut to footage of Bryte having her removed from the building by security guards::

COLE
From there, Chris Bryte had Tina removed from the building...

CABOOSE
TO PROTECT HER FROM HERSELF!

COLE
...right! And then it was on! The Chris Bryte challenge...

::The logo scrolls once again as we cut to clips of Bryte dismantling a young woman named Angel, another woman named Linda, and Bryte's CHEATING TO WIN against two female midgets::

COLE
In perhaps one of the most disgusting displays I've seen in a while, Bryte went through woman after woman...

CABOOSE
All in the spirit of competition!

COLE
No, let's call it like it is, 'Boose: Bryte was trying to hurt these women. He was trying to take advantage of them...a bunch of untrained women, but things didn't turn out exactly the way Chris Bryte had planned. Bryte's final challenger was...well...a bit of a surprise...

::Suddenly, Bryte turns around and spots the goth woman in the ring stealing from his money bag::

BRYTE
YOU STUPID BITCH, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! (approaches her) Who the hell do you think--

::Suddenly, the woman tosses a handful of dollars into Bryte's face, blinding him. As Bryte flails his arms violently, the woman climbs to her feet and blasts him with a HARD forearm shot! The ref calls for the bell...

*DING DING DING*

The woman nails him with a second forearm! A third sends him back a couple of steps. He comes right back with a Judo chop, but the goth catches his wrist in her left hand and squeezes it tightly, causing Bryte to cringe in pain. As Bryte struggles to release himself from her grip, the goth removes her shades, and Bryte's eyes open wide when he gets a look at her face...

COACH
THAT'S TINA!!!!!!

Yup! Before Bryte can even grasp the situation, Tina blasts him with a boot to the midsection, tucks his head and DRILLS him with the DDTINA, to a HUGE pop from the crowd. Tina covers Bryte and hooks the leg...the referee with the count...

CABOOSE
NO!

CROWD
1....2.....3!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

CABOOSE
NO!!!!!! NO! NO! NO!

COLE
TINA HAS JUST BEATEN CHRIS BRYTE! SHE HAS PINNED CHRIS...

CABOOSE
NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE DID NOT! SHE WAS BARRED FROM THE DAMN CHALLENGE!!! SHE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS THING!!!!!!!! THAT DOES NOT COUNT!!!!!

COLE
Oh, it counts, alright! Bryte just got pinned by a woman...and look at him! He's out like a light!

::Indeed. Bryte hasn't moved a muscle since the DDTina. As smile comes across Tina's face as she looks down upon her ex-fiancee. She removes her black wig and tosses it into the crowd, letting down her blood-red hair. She then reaches down and starts gathering up the fallen dollars on the mat::

CABOOSE
THAT'S NOT YOURS, YOU WITCH! THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!

COLE
Tina's taking the money!!! She is taking Chris Bryte's money!

CABOOSE
THIEF!!! PILFERER!!!!! PURLOINER!!!! SECURITY, GET HER!!!

::Security rushes out from the locker room, to get at Tina, who grabs the sack and what money she could gather from the canvas and slips out of the ring. She hops the guardrail and escapes through the crowd just before they can catch her::

COLE
Can you believe this, fans?!

CABOOSE
No! What a miscarriage of justice...somebody help Chris!

COLE
Chris Bryte hasn't moved since the DDTina! He is absolutely out cold!

::The logo scrolls the screen one more time and we're back to live action, where Bryte is standing in the interview area alongside Macho Man Randy Savage. In addition to his now trademark shades, he's wearing blue boxing gloves a knee-length blue robe with silver trim; on the right side of the robe, right above his heart, is a little emblem that reads "THE FUTURE IS BRYTE".::

MACHO MAN
OOOOOH YEEEEEEEAH! It's the Macho Man Randy Savage here alongside Chris Bryte! Bryte-A-Mania! Not to be confused with Hulkamania, YEAH! Because believe me, BROTHA, if Hulkamania was here in the place of Bryte-A-Mania, I'd slap the red and yella right off his sorry ass! OOOOH YEAH! I'd beat him like a stepchild! I'd...

DIRECTOR (off camera)
Randy...

MACHO MAN
I'D SNAP HIM LIKE A SLIM JIM! I'D...

DIRECTOR
RANDY~!

::Macho Man looks up at the camera, startled.::

MACHO MAN
What the...(looks at Bryte)...OOOH YEEEEEEEAH! RIIIIIIIGHT! Chris Bryte, tonight, you have challenged Tina to a boxing match...THREE ROUNDS OF TERRA...BROTHA, BROTHA, BROTHA, BROTHA, BROTH-AAAAAAH~! YEEEEEEEAH! Now Chris...I'm sure that some of the people watching at home wanna know why you decided to challenge her to this type of match! Could you...elaborate a little bit for us...BROTH-AAAAAAAH~!

BRYTE
Well ya know, Mach, I couldn't help but notice that you've got your shades on, so I'm pretty damn sure you know what the Bryteness is all about! But for the rest of you simpletons out there, it goes just like this: for the past couple of weeks, TINA has been nothing but a thorn in my side! I mean...the ingrateful bitch got 4 months of sexual bliss, of romantic paradise by being involved with the Bryte man! She should be happy that I even allowed her that much satisfaction...but being the ingrate that she is, that's not the case, and over these past few weeks, she's been doing everything in her power to try and ruin my life! Two weeks ago, it was a $45,000 suit that she cost me! Last week, she blindsided me and STOLE over $35,000 of my money hard-earned money! This woman has been costing me cash right and left, left and right, and to top things off, she's taken it upon herself to try and ruin my reputation here in the OAOAST! I mean...it was bad enough two weeks ago when she had everybody convinced that I, Chris Bryte, was afraid of a woman, but now, after last week, she's been running around, telling her friends, her friends' friends, their friends' friends, everyone she's come in contact with that SHE KNOCKED OUT CHRIS BRYTE! (crowd pops inside the arena) Now Macho, you and I both know that she did not knock me out! She could NEVER knock me out! LAST WEEK WAS A DAMN FLUKE...I mean...I wasn't ready...she blindsided me with that DDT! THAT NEVER WOULD'VE HAPPENED HAD I BEEN READY MACH!

::Bryte takes a deep breath and looks up into the camera::

BRYTE
But tonight, I am ready, and last week, everybody thought they saw a knockout?! Well tonight, I'll show you a real knockout! See, Tina, I was trying to spare you the pain! I was trying to spare you anymore humiliation, but you've been pushing me, and now, sister, you've left me no choice! You and I, tonight in a boxing match, and Tina, I'm so confident that I can beat you--so confident that I can knock your lights out--that I'm putting $100,000 on the line! If you beat me...no, no...not even if you beat me, Tina! If I can't knock you out within the 3 rounds that have been designated for this fight, I will give you $100,000 of my money!

MACHO MAN
So you mean, all Tina has to do is last the three rounds, and she gets $100,000?

BRYTE
That is correct, Madness, but the chances of that happening are slim, because I don't care who you are, man, woman, or child, short or tall, skinny or fat, there's absolutely no one on the face of this earth that's capable of dimming the Bryteness, and that, Tina--like a certain washed up has been used to say--IS THE TRUTH!

::The crowd boos as Bryte flashes a cocky smile and exits the screen::

MACHO MAN
There you have it from the Bryte Man! Chris Bryte promises a knock out tonight, and *I* promise a knockout when I get my hands on YOOOU HOGAAAN~!

DIRECTOR
Oh for the love of God...

MACHO MAN
YA HEAR THAT HOGAN?! I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUUUUT! YEAH~! MOMMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUUUT! YEAH~! I'M GONNA KNOCK--

::The screen suddenly snows out and we cut to commercial::

COLE
Well ladies and gentlemen, last week Gunner Sharps went on a promotional tour of Europe and Asia for the OAOAST, lets see all the highlights, and all our great intercontinental fans.

*HeldDown Logo flashes over the screen*

*a shot of the London airport and Gunner stepping off the plane with a huge bag over his shoulder*

GUNNER (voice-over)
Well we arrived in London on Sunday, long flight, and a lot of stops. Great scenery though, and I was greeted by a whole heap of fans.

*a shot of about three hundred people outside the airport, and Gunner signing autographs for the first row before being told he has to go to his limo*

GUNNER (inside the limo)
Well we are just about to go to Buckingham palace; I’ll be seeing Prince William and meeting a few competition winners.

*Gunner is shown looking up at Buckingham palace and then shaking hands with Prince William, who suddenly stops, reaches down and pulls up his trouser leg*

PRINCE WILLIAM
See! Silky smooth, just like The Superstar!

GUNNER (backing away)
Um, yeah… sure…

*Gunner is shown signing more autographs outside Buckingham palace, with a teenage couple at the front of the line, waiting for Gunner to sign their things*

GUY
We’re big fans Gunner, thanks a lot.

GIRL
I think Alfdogg is the best looking guy ever!

GUY
Well you would, you ARE blind.

*Gunner snickers and the Guy and the girl walk off, the girl feeling out the ground with a stick*

GUNNER (voice over)
England was great, a heap of fans over there. Scotland was magic. The scenery was some of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

*cut to Gunner standing outside one of the Scottish castles with bagpipes playing in the background*

GUNNER
Man… this is huge. I wonder if Calvin got a house this big after all his endorsements.

*Gunner is shown at Loch Ness, being told about the monster by a tour guide*

TOUR GUIDE
Well lads and lassies, this is where the Loch ness Monster was seen last, about ten years ago by a local. He said the monster was huge, and very scary!

GUNNER (turning to the camera and whispering)
Kind of like Chris Bryte’s ass.

*Gunner is shown on another plane, looking at the Eiffel Tower under him*

GUNNER (voice-over)
I then went to the launch of OAOAST HeldDown on FrenchOne TV in Paris.

*Gunner is shown at the launch, a couple of men with suits behind him, clapping, and girls in bikinis holding up the OAOAST logo*

CROWD (chant)
RHY-NO! RHY-NO!

GUNNER (with a fake grin)
Ha-ha! Yes, I’m glad to be in Paris!

*Gunner walks away from the stage, visibly pissed off*

GUNNER (voice-over)
It didn’t turn out as planned. But oh well, at least I got a response, unlike caboose’s title reign.

*The Great Wall of China is shown, and Gunner is looking out at the horizon with his binoculars*

GUNNER
Hey! I can see Zack’s ego from here!

*cut to Gunner at Beijing Airport, signing more autographs, and meeting with a few businessmen*

GUNNER (voice-over)
China was great. The Wall was magnificent, and the people were really nice, even though I didn’t have a fucking clue what any of them were saying.

*Japanese music begins to play, and shot of Mount Fuji is shown*

GUNNER (voice-over)
Then it was off to Japan, and I was really looking forward to it. OAOAST President Bill Watts met me in the airport, and we headed off to the Tokyo Dome for the main reason I was gone.

*Gunner is shown in the Tokyo Dome ring, with Bob Sapp in the opposite corner. A fan is behind the ring with a huge ‘I CAN OUTDRINK CWM’ sign*

GUNNER (voice-over)
Bob was a tough opponent, but a great guy in real life. We both knew that we were there to entertain, and entertain we did. Bill Watts was in my corner, and it was the main event of the show, which was pretty cool.

*Gunner and Bob are shown trading punches, with Sapp getting the upper hand*

GUNNER (voice-over)
There were a couple of times where he almost had me; Bob is one strong son of a bitch.

*Gunner is shown giving the MOTHER FUCKING IMPACT SPEAR to Bob Sapp, and then giving him the All Guns Blazing for the three count*

GUNNER (voice-over)
In the end, I was the winner, but it was one hell of a match. The fans loved it, and we struck a deal with the Tokyo Dome to do a show over there later this year.

*OAOAST President Bill Watts is shown after the Tokyo Dome event, talking to the camera*

WATTS
Well this was certainly a success. The fans in England and France loved Gunner, and the fans here were on their feet for most of the match. We struck a deal, but more on that at a later date.

*Gunner is shown signing more autographs at the Tokyo Airport*

GUNNER (voice-over)
I got a chance to watch HeldDown on my travels, and I’ve got a bit to say this week that everyone might find interesting. It was an awesome trip in the end, and one which I will never forget.

*Gunner is shown with two female Japanese fans getting a photo taken*

*HeldDown logo flashes over yet again*

COLE
We’d like to thank all our fans in Europe and Asia for making Gunner’s trip such a warm and welcome one, and we would also like to thank our good friends at Pro Wrestling NOAH for the opportunity to see Gunner Sharps vs. Bob Sapp. Well that promotional trip seemed like a great success, and we will have another feature for you in the coming days on Axel’s trip to his homeland, Down Under to Australia. Let’s take you to the back, where we believe Josh Matthews is standing by with Gunner Sharps.

*We cut to Josh Matthews and Gunner Sharps, standing behind the HeldDown logo*

JOSH
Well Gunner Sharps, after your promotional trip, you are back and refreshed. What do you think of Axel’s recent statements that he loves Crystal, and he is going to be her guardian and watch over her?

GUNNER
Well Josh, my trip away got me to thinking as well. I thought that Axel was lying when he said that he wanted to help Crystal, because he sounded like he was actually making some sense. So I don’t like it, it certainly doesn’t seem right, but ultimately, if he actually is going to help Crystal, then I’ll accept it. But, if he puts one foot wrong, I’ll be there. I’ll be there to kick his ass right there and then, I’ll…

Gunner suddenly stops, as Axel has come face to face with him. The fans pop slightly, but there are more boos than cheers*

AXEL
Gunner, I won’t put a foot wrong. I never do.

Gunner just stares at Axel and Axel stares straight back.

COLE
You could cut the tension with a knife! We’ve still got more for you folks, huge main event coming up tonight! We’ll be back!

*Commercial*

::"It's Goin' Down" by the Linkin' Park feat. the X-ecutioners hits the PA system, and the arena slowly fades to black. A deep blue hue covers the arena, white strobe lights begin flashing at the entrance, and a thick smoke pours out from the locker room.::

Watch them flee

Watch them flee

Wa...Wa...Watch them flee
Hip-Hop hits

*scratch* *scratch*

And you do it like this!

::Suddenly, the locker room curtains swing open and out walks Chris Bryte surrounded by a bevy of trainers and supporters, all wearing blue robes with silver trim, and sporting white hats with "THE FUTURE IS BRYTE" etched on the front in blue lettering. They all head down the ramp, with members of Bryte's entourage shouting obscenitites at the crowd::

COLE
Well, fans, we're just about ready for the boxing match! Chris Bryte made the challenge to Tina, and she accepted, and it's taking place here tonight! If Tina can go three rounds without being knocked out, she'll leave this arena $100,000 richer.

CABOOSE
But it's like Bryte said, the chances of that happening are slim. Remember, Bryte's already skilled in the art of combat! He knows what he's doing in there!

COLE
Well, fans, earlier on we heard from Chris Bryte, right now, let's take you back to Jackie Gayda, who's standing alongside Tina. Jackie...

::We cut backstage, where Jackie's with Tina and her POSSE. She's wearing red boxing gloves, a red hooded robe with silver trim, with a silver Superwoman "S" printed on the right side of the robe, just above her heart. Her red hair is pulled back into two ponytails, and she's got a look of determination on her face as she glares into the camera::

JACKIE
Well, Tina, it's just about time for your fight with Chris Bryte. First and foremost, we know that it wasn't too long ago that you received a fractured skull at the hands of an unknown assailant. Are you even in the condition to be in this fight here tonight?

TINA
Jackie, the head injury isn't even a factor as far as I'm concerned. NOTHING is gonna keep me for getting in there with Chris Bryte and beating his ass in front of the world! (crowd pops)

JACKIE
Well...ok. But what about what Chris Bryte said earlier on? You really don't even have to beat him tonight, Tina. All you have to do is last the three rounds, and the money is yours.

TINA
Jackie, do you really think I give a rat's ass about the money? Newsflash: I DON'T! I only care about one thing and one thing only, and that's HURTING Chris Bryte! Hurting him for everything he's done to me...for every bit of pain he's put me through, and I don't care what I have to do to get it done. If I have to hurt myself in order to hurt Chris Bryte, then that's exactly what I'll do.

::And with that, Tina storms off, with her entourage following behind her. We cut back out to ringside, where Chris Bryte is sparring with one of his trainers while awaiting Tina's arrival::

COLE
Well...you have it. Short and sweet from Tina. She seems ready, and here we go. $100,000 is on the line!

"WHO'S THE BADDEST CHICK:?!"

::The arena lights drop as Faith Evans' "You Gets No Love (remix)" hits the PA system. The crowd gives a good-sized pop as bright red spotlights flood the arena and begin roaming the crowd. A dim red spotlight emits from the entrance, highlighting the silhouette of a female figure, and as fans begin clapping in unison to the beat of the pulsating Eurhythmics sample, that light from the entrance gets brighter...and brighter...and brighter...until a series of pyro sparks shoot from the HeldDOWN set, and Tina steps out from the locker room flanked by her posse. Tina walks out to the edge of the stage and glares down to ringside with a look of intensity. She makes a throat slitting gesture at Bryte before walking down the ramp to ringside. When she gets there, she climbs into the ring and immediately starts after Bryte, but is held off by the referee (to boos from the crowd). The ref ushers Tina back into a corner, with Bryte and his posse taunting her from the other side of the ring. The music dies down, the house lights dim, and two bright white spotlights converge on the center of the ring, highlighting Michael Buffer's figure::

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for three rounds of TERROR, with $100,000 on the line! Fans...ARE YOU READY?! (crowd pops) For the thousands in attendence and for the millions watching around the world...LLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO RRRRRUMMMBLLLLLLLLEE~!

::The crowd pops louder in the background as Tina moves about anxiously in her corner. On the other side of the ring, Bryte is calm and borderline cocky as he jokes around with members of his entourage.::

BUFFER
Introducing first, to my right...wearing blue with silver trim...he hails from Topeka, Kansas and weighs in tonight at ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE POUNDS! He has come here tonight seeking redemption! He is out to prove to the world that he is inferior to no woman on the face of the earth. He is the man who forced Panther to retire from professional wrestling (crowd boos), and is recognized by his peers as future of the OAOAST (louder boos), ladies and gentlemen...CHRRRRRRRIS...BRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYTE!!!!!!!

::Bryte removes his robe and thrusts his arms into the air to a chorus of boos from the crowd. In the background, his suppporters cheer him on. We cut to the other side of the ring, where a determined Tina looks on::

BUFFER
And his opponent for this evening...wearing red with silver trim. She hails from the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! She also weighs in at One Hundred and Seventy-Five pounds, and has come here this evening seeking revenge against the man who broke her heart on national television. With 4 years of professional wrestling experience under her belt, she has garnered the reputation as the BADDEST CHICK in pro wrestling! Ladies and gentlemen, she is the SUPERWOMAN...she is...TIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

::The crowd pops as Tina at the mention of Tina's name. Buffer exits the ring and Bryte and Tina both walk out to the center of the ring, where they're read instructions by the official.::

COLE
There you have it, fans! We're just about set. Three rounds of Terror: Tina vs Chris Bryte. Let's go down the list of rules for this bout: The three knockdown rule is in effect, and in the event of a knockdown, there is no being saved by the bell. Now let's got to the tale of the tape here...

TALEOFTHETAPE2.jpg

COLE
There's a look at the backgrounds of both combatants. Both Tina and Bryte clocking in at 175 pounds. Bryte has a height advantage and a slight reach advantage...I wouldn't be surprised if Tina had a slight power advantage. And there you see the history of both of them...Bryte, as has been documented, well versed in martial arts. He's got a black belt in judo and has also had training in kickboxing and kempo karate. Tina on the other hand, as Buffer mentioned, has 4 years of pro wrestling experience. She's held numerous Women's and Lightweight titles in her career and...is apparently "more talented than that skank Joanie." She just won't let the feud die, will she?

CABOOSE
Oh, but it could die right here tonight, Cole. The stats tell the story: Bryte's got much more experience in the art of combat! He's more comfortable in a boxing setting, and don't forget that Tina's got an injury. She's not 100%, and I think that's gonna play a factor in the outcome of this thing.

COLE
We'll see about that, as fans, we're just about set for the start of round one!

COACH
OF TERROR~!

COLE
Right!

::Now back in their respective corners, Tina and Bryte again confer with their trainers. Bryte's trainers insert his mouthpiece and send him out to the center of the ring. Tina's trainers give her headgear in addition to her mouthpiece, and she's sent out to the center of the ring as the referee calls for the bell::

*DING DING DING*

Tina makes a beeline for Bryte, but he sidesteps her and shoves her forward into the ropes. Undaunted, Tina turns and goes right back at Bryte, but again, he sidesteps her and shoves her into the ropes. He then does a little Ali shuffle, drawing the ire of the crowd. Angered, Tina darts at him again...

*WHAM*

...ONLY TO BE FLOORED BY A OVERHAND RIGHT FROM CHRIS BRYTE!

CABOOSE
DOWN GOES TINA! DOWN GOES TINA!

Bryte mugs from the camera as the referee administers the count...

REF

Tina seems more surprised than hurt by the shot, and is able to pull herself back to her feet before the count of 6. The ref checks on Tina make sure that she's ok, and when she nods affirmatively, he signals for the bout to continue. Immediately, Chris Bryte moves in on her, catching her with a right cross that sends her staggering backwards into the ropes. Bryte then goes inside, dipping his right shoulder into Tina's sternum and proceeding to rip into her with a series of body shots, which cause her knees to buckle. Out of despiration, Tina grabs Bryte's head and hooks him in a front facelock. The referee admonishes her.

REF
C'mon Tina, break it!

Tina holds on for a moment or two, just long enough to get herself together. The ref then steps in between the two to force the break, Tina gets away from the ropes and begins to circle Bryte. Bryte sticks out his chin, enticing Tina to take a swing at him. Tina takes the bait and moves in with a wild right hand, but Bryte ducks under and pops her with a straight right hand to the top of the head. He follows it up with a left hand to the temple and right hook to the jaw that puts her on rubbery legs again. The crowd tries to get behind Tina, who throws a series of desperation right hands in Bryte's direction, but Bryte shrugs them off and rips into her with a flurry of lefts and rights to the head. Overwhelmed by the onslaught, Tina tries to back away from Bryte, but Bryte, unrelenting, moves right back in on her and blasts her with another overhand right to the top of the head which sends Tina right back down to the canvas. Bryte raises his hands into the air, drawing more boos from the crowd as the referee begins to count Tina down again.

REF

Tina's back to her feet on 7, and the referee checks with her once again to see if she's able to continue. She appears to be in worse shape this time around.

COLE
Chris Bryte seems to be targeting the head of Tina...and it looks like those shots he's given her are beginning to take their toll.

CABOOSE
Exactly, Cole. This is just what I said would happen. Tina's no match for Chris Bryte, especially with that head injury of hers. She could be done right here. The ref might stop it here!

As Bryte taunts the fans from his corner, the referee continues to question Tina, with Tina insisting that he allow the match to continue. The ref seems somewhat reluctant, but he ends up waving her on, signalling the continuation of the match. Bryte, smelling blood, moves in on Tina, looking for the knockout, but before he can throw, Tina shocks him with a left hand jab, drawing a pop from the crowd. Bryte laughs the shot off, and moves back in on Tina (who had moved away from him in order to get himself together). However, upon catching up with her, Bryte is met with another left hand jab, which snaps his head back and draws another pop from the crowd. Another jab from Tina backs Bryte up a bit. She follows up with a 1-2 combo (which Bryte partially blocks), then moves away from Bryte, dancing a bit. Bryte resets himself and begins to stalk Tina, who's throwing jabs to keep him at bay. Bryte cautiously moves within striking range, managing to block a couple of Tina's blows and land a few of his own. Soon, Tina finds herself nearing the ropes, at which point, Bryte moves in, attempting to trap her again. Tina manages to slip under a right hook, however, and push Bryte up against the ropes, delivering a few body shots that send the crowd into a frenzy. Bryte hooks Tina's arm to stop her onslaught, and the ref once again moves in to force the break.

Once separated the two are separated, Tina backs out to the center of the ring, followed by a motivated Chris Bryte. She throws a jab his way, but he dips to the left to dodge it. A second jab attempt it knocked down, and Bryte catches her with a 1-2 combo that causes her to reel. At this point, someone from the outside of the ring bangs on the mat, signalling that the end of the round is near. Bryte once again moves in on Tina, who throws another left hand jab that's blocked. Bryte blocks another combo from Tina then nails her with another overhand right to the top of the head, followed up by a clean left hook. Uppercut! Right hook sends Tina back into a corner, at which point Bryte unleashes another flurry!

CABOOSE
HE'S GOT HER HERE, COLE!

COLE
BRYTE'S GOT TINA IN TROUBLE!!! TINA COULD BE JUST MOMENTS AWAY...

*DING DING DING*

The bell sounds, signalling the closing of the round. Bryte rears back to strike Tina again, but the referee admonishes him and sends him back to his corner. Tina, still somewhat dazed, takes a seat in her corner, where she's worked on by her trainers.

COACH
This first round really didn't go well for Tina.

COLE
No it did not. She appears to have been hurt by Chris Bryte...she went down twice in the early going...almost went down a thrid time, but was possibly saved by the bell there.

CABOOSE
And let's be honest, guys, Tina showed herself to be no match for Chris Bryte. Bryte dominated her.

COLE
I dunno if I'd say that.

COACH
I would. I like Tina, but homegirl might be better off just trying to keep away from Bryte. At least if she isn't knocked out, she gets the $100,000.

CABOOSE
At this rate, I don't think she'll be able to make the three rounds. She could go at any second.

COLE
And who says "homegirl" anymore? Geez, Coach.

::In their respective corners, Tina and Bryte get their last bit of advice from their advisors and head out to the center of the ring::

*DING DING DING*

COLE
There's the bell, and the second round is underway.

Bryte and Tina circle one another. Tina looks somewhat nervous as the two get into striking range. Bryte smiles, noticing Tina's hesitance. He fakes a jab, causing Tina to jump back a step. Tina begins to move back in, but Bryte fakes a right hook, stopping her cold in her tracks. Bryte tests her with a soft jab. A second. He then rears back for a right hook, Tina gets her hands up to block it, but Bryte switches up and fires off a HARD left hook to the ribs, doubling her over. Tina once again backs into the ropes, where Bryte pounces, measuring her with a series of rights and left to the head. Out of desperation, Tina shoves Bryte backwards out to the center of the ring, but Bryte comes right back in, nailing her with a hard right hook, followed by two uppercuts, one to the jaw and the other to the nose. Tina then grabs Bryte in a front waistlock, trapping his arms and preventing him from striking.

REF
C'mon Tina, break it up!

The referee steps in between them and backs Bryte out to the center of the ring. There's a trickle of blood coming from Tina's nose as she circles back out to the center of the ring and the two once again approach striking range. Tina bobs and weaves, looking for an opening, but Bryte puts her right back on the defensive with a left hand jab, which she's able to block. Bryte triples up on the jab, sending Tina off balance, allowing him to come in with a right cross that sends her staggering back into the ropes. Bryte moves in with more straight rights and lefts to Tina's injured head, drawing more boos from the crowd. All Tina can do to fight to defend herself is raise her forearms up to cover her head. Bryte tries to get penetrate her defense with a couple of hooks and a straight right hand, but when that fails, he switches up and goes back down to work on her body. After a couple of hard body shots, Tina grasps his arms and pulls him close to her. The crowd boos once more in the background as the ref steps in once more to separate the two.

CABOOSE
Tina is done. She's not even showing half the intensity she was showing before the match.

COLE
I'm afraid you're right, 'Boose. Tina at this point, she just appears to be going through the motions.

CABOOSE
Bryte may have broken her spirit. Look at this.

Bryte dances around in the center of the ring, motioning for Tina to "come on." She obliges, and when she comes out to meet him, he catches her with another right hand to the head. He follows up with a left hand jab to the head. Another one, and he's just picking Tina off, with little defensive effort from the Superwoman. The crowd tries to rally behind her, chanting her name once again. Tina blocks a jab from Bryte and retaliates with one of her own, much to the crowds delight. She follows up with a second shot to Bryte's jaw, then tries to go inside for some body work, but Bryte grabs her by the back of the head and tries to push her down towards the mat. Tina struggles with Bryte for a moment before the ref steps back in to get Bryte off of her.

REF
C'mon, Bryte! Let her go! C'mon!

Bryte obliges, shoving Tina away, causing her to stumble. Tina regains her footing then looks up at Bryte, huffing and puffing, seemingly drained of all energy. The mat is tapped once again, signalling the end of the round, as Bryte moves in with another left hand jab, catching her right in the head. He nails her with another. He tries for a third by Tina blocks it, but...

*WHAM*

...Bryte comes right over the top with a right hand, catching her square in the face and causing her hands to drop down to her side. Proud of the beating he's put on Tina, Bryte once again throws his hands up in victory.

Suddenly...

*WHAM*

...Tina ROCKS Bryte with a wild right hand, sending him staggering halfway across the ring and bringing the crowd to its feet.

*DING DING DING*

The bell sounds, signalling the closing of the round. The ref checks with Tina to see if she's ok after the beating she's taken. She nods affirmatively and returns to her corner, where she's worked on by her trainers. Meanwhile, Bryte's out of it following that last shot from Tina, and actually ends up walking back to the wrong corner before the referee sets him straight. There's slight laughter from the crowd as Bryte heads back to the correct corner.

COLE
What a shot by Tina to close the round! Chris Bryte almost got his head taken off.

CABOOSE
But he's still standing! Look at Tina in the corner...she's done. She's had the hell beaten outta her in this fight. That last shot was everything she had left, every ounce of strength she had left in her body! And Bryte took it! Bryte didn't go down! And that was her last hope of defeating Chris Bryte. Her corner might as well throw in the towel.

COACH
Well...right now Tina's losing the fight without a doubt, but at least she made it out of the second round. All she has to do is make it out of this last round here and she's got the money!

CABOOSE
She'll never make it, Coach!

COLE
We'll see about that.

*DING DING DING*

The bell sounds and Bryte gets off of his stool and heads out to the center of the ring. Tina doesn't move, however, and instead, sits on her stool with her head resting in her lap. She's hurting badly...

...Suddenly, Tina's head trainer hops upon the apron and taps her on the shoulder.

TRAINER
Tina! Tina! Look!

Tina slowly raises her head and looks up, where she sees Bryte standing in the middle of the ring, still somewhat loopy from the shot at the end of the second round. The crowd begins to come to life as Tina's face appears on the Angletron, a look of fury and determination slowly beginning to build in her face.

COACH
Uh oh.

CABOOSE
Shake it off, Bryte! Shake it off!

COLE
Tina smells blood, fans! Chris Bryte is hurt!

Tina slowly rises from her stool, and, with her right arm, she wipes the blood from her nose. The referee approaches her to check on her, but Tina shoves her aside and starts towards Bryte, who puts his hands up in a fighting stance. When Tina gets in striking range, Bryte fires off a wild right hook in her direction, but Tina ducks under and ROCKS him with a crisp-looking hook of her own. Bryte tries a second, but Tina ducks again, and nails him with another hook, sending him staggering back into the ropes. The crowd is on its feet as Tina moves in and blasts him with an overhand right to the face, nearly sending Bryte tumbling backwards over the top. Left hook to the side of the head by Tina. Bryte fires off clubbing blows to the back of her neck, but Tina dips her head and drives it right into Bryte's sternum, at which point, she begins delivering hook after hook to the body, each one causing Bryte to cry out in pain. Out of desperation, Bryte grabs Tina and tries to hold her. The ref comes in to cause the break!

REF
C'mon, Chris! Break it! Break it! Break--

Bryte shoves Tina away, and when the ref comes in between them, Tina comes over his shoulder with a HARD right hand which causes Bryte to spin out and land throat-first on the top rope. The crowd cheers as Tina as ushered out to the center of the ring and reprimanded by the referee.

CABOOSE
What a cheap shot by Tina!

COLE
Tina's got Bryte on the run! Chris Bryte is absolutely out of it! Tina could win this thing here.

Tina and the official continue to argue as Bryte tries to gather himself along the ropes. After a moment or two, the ref allows the fight to continue. Tina takes a deep breath as Bryte stands upright along the ropes, still on rubbery legs. Ready for the kill, Tina moves in, cocks her fist and--

*BOOOOOOM*

COLE
DOWN GOES TINA~!

At the last second, Bryte catches her on the jaw with a hard right hand that puts her flat on her back!

CABOOSE
IT'S OVER!!! BRYTE'S GOT IT WON!

Bryte raises his right hand in victory as the ref puts the count down on Tina...

Tina rolls over onto her stomach.

Tina pushes herself back up to a kneeling position.

Tina's up to one knee...

Tina...

Tina...

MAKES IT BACK TO HER FEET!

The referee checks on her to make sure she can continue, then waves her on to a pop from the crowd. Bryte can't believe it!

CABOOSE
NO!!!

COLE
Tina's still in this thing

CABOOSE
GET ON HER BRYTE!

Indeed he does. Bryte cocks his fists and heads over to where Tina is standing with her hands down. He nails her with a hard right hook, sending her into the ropes! Tina bounces off and right out to the center of the ring, where she blasts Bryte with a hook of her own! Bryte retaliates with a jab! Tina with a stright right hand catches Bryte right in the eye! Bryte staggers, then fires back! Tina responds! Bryte! Tina! Bryte! Tina! Bryte! Tina!

COLE
We've got a slugfest!

COACH
And listen to the sound of those shots, Cole!

COLE
They're beating the hell outta one another! This has turned into an absolute war, and...TINA'S GETTING THE UPPER HAND!

CABOOSE
What?! NO!

YES!! Tina begins to get the better of the exchange, causing Bryte to reel. Right hook to the body by Tina! A second causes him to cover up. Tina rocks Bryte with an uppercut to the chin that sends him staggering back into the ropes again, at which point, Tina moves in with another overhand right to the face. Another one. Left hook to the side of the head, and Bryte begins to cover up once again to protect himself from Tina's flurry. Unrelenting, Tina RIPS into Bryte's body with another vicious left hook! A second one! Tina triples up on the hook to the body, causing Bryte to lower his hands, then, with the crowd cheering her on...

*BOOOOOOOM*

....Tina moves upstairs with a left hook to the jaw that puts Bryte down onto the canvas!!!! The arena ERUPTS!

COLE
BRYTE IS DOWN!!! BRYTE IS DOWN!!!! SON OF A BITCH HE'S DOWN!

CABOOSE
GET UP, CHRIS!

He tries to move, but he's out of it! The ref puts the count down...

Bryte rolls over onto his stomach...

He pushes himself up to one knee. Bryte shakes loose the cobwebs as the referee hits...

Bryte...

Bryte...

BRYTE....

FALLS BACK DOWN TO THE CANVAS!!!!!! THE COUNT HITS 10!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING* **Cue "You Gets No Love (remix)"

CABOOSE
NO!!!!!!

BUFFER
Here is your winner, by way of knock out...TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAA!

COLE
SHE'S DONE IT!!! TINA HAS JUST KNOCKED OUT CHRIS BRYTE!

CABOOSE
Fluke!! Fluke!! Fluke!!!

::Tina tosses her headset into the air and begins to celebrate with her entourage as the crowd goes wild. Meanwhile, Bryte argues with the referee, claiming that he'd beat the count. When the ref denies his claim, Bryte nails him with a hard right hand, knocking him unconscious. Then, still on rubber legs, Bryte reaches down and grabs a stool from one of the corners, and turns to Tina, who's facing the crowd while celebrating her victory. With a sneer on his face, Bryte comes up behind Tina and SHATTERS the stool over the back of her head, knocking her forward through the ropes and to the outside. The crowd boos wildly in the background::

COLE
DAMN IT!! CHRIS BRYTE HAS JUST ATTACKED TINA!!

CABOOSE
GET HER CHRIS!

COACH
LOOK AT THIS!

Tina's entourage goes after Bryte, but they're cut off by Bryte's entourage, and a HUGE melee ensues in the ring between the two parties. Meanwhile, Bryte turns to one of his trainers to help him remove his gloves. Once they're removed, Bryte hops out to the floor, where Tina's trying to gather herself, and drops her with a judo chop to the back of the head, sending her to her knees. Then, Bryte reaches down and pulls up the ringside mats.

COLE
Oh no! What is this idiot doing now?!

As the posses continue to brawl in the ring, Bryte grabs Tina and locks her in a front facelock. He drags her over to the exposed concrete, lifts her up into the air and drops her down in a brainbuster, drawing HUGE heat from the crowd. Officials rush out to ringside to attend to Tina as Bryte stands above her with an evil smile on his face. He spits down upon her fallen body and begins to walk away from ringside.

COLE
Damn it! Chris Bryte has just laid out Tina!! I can't believe this son of a bitch! We need some help out here for Tina!

COLE
Folks, at School’s Out, we’ll be seeing two matches where the stakes are particularly high in both of them.

COACH
Exactly. Tha Puerto Rican will be facing Colombian Heat in an Empty Arena match! These two men have been friends for SO LONG, but now that friendship has completely fell apart. This Sunday, Heat will be trying to show that he’s not the coattail-rider P.R. painted him to be. But, for Tha Puerto Rican, this is another match to prove that he IS the premier athlete in the OAOAST.

CABOOSE
And if it happens to come at the expense of beating his former best friend….so be it.

COLE
Then, one of the matches I am MOST looking forward to. The Mad Cappa will be trying to defend his OAOAST Puerto Rican Title against “Reckless” Drek Stone. Since his debut, Drek has shown that he has the skills and the ability to be one of the top superstars in the OAOAST. But since AngleMania, The Mad Cappa has been on nothing less than a hot streak. Will he be able to defend the title successfully at School’s Out like he did against Tha Puerto Rican at Living Anglelously? Or will Drek pull this one out and continue his rise to the top?

CABOOSE
In this objective announcer’s opinion……we’ll have a new Puerto Rican champion come this Sunday!

COACH
Objective…..

COLE
Last week, Abe Vigoda signed a special tag team match for tonight that can be considered somewhat of a sneak preview for School’s Out. The Mad Cappa and Colombian Heat will be teaming up to face Tha Puerto Rican and Drek Stone…..two teams that are partnering for the first time ever! And we’re ready to start right now. Let’s get down to the ring!

::"What's My Name (DMX)" by DMX begins playing. The crowd begins cheering rowdily as Colombian Heat runs out of the entranceway. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, wasting no time on his entrance. He climbs onto the second turnbuckle and keeps his eyes on the entranceway, eagerly awaiting the entrance of Tha Puerto Rican::

::“Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” blasts over the loudspeakers as The Mad Cappa walks out of the entranceway to a thunderous reaction from the crowd. With the OAOAST Puerto Rican Title around his waist, he slowly walks down to ringside with a smile on his face. He enters the ring but doesn’t take a look at Colombian Heat. Instead, he removes the Puerto Rican Title from around his waist and holds it up to the Cappa-approving crowd.::

CABOOSE
That’s right, Cappa. Get used to not having the title around your waist. Why not just hand it off to somebody else as practice for this Sunday?!

:: Woke Up This Morning
Got Yourself A Gun
Mama Always Said You’d Be
The Chosen One::

Both The Mad Cappa and Colombian Heat turn to the entranceway, awaiting the arrivals of their opponents. The fans immediately begin to boo, hardly even waiting for Drek Stone to appear. However, the camera catches Drek Stone and Tha Puerto Rican making their way out of the crowd! They jump over the barricade and storm into the ring!

COLE
What the hell is this? This isn’t fair!

CABOOSE
How is this not fair?! Now there’s a ban on ring-savvy?! Showing intelligence?!

Drek attacks The Mad Cappa from behind with clubbing forearms, and PR spins Heat around so he could give him a few vicious chops in the chest. Drek grabs Cappa by his hair and flings him into the turnbuckle. He begins delivering vicious kicks to the midsection, then starts choking him with his boot.

CABOOSE
What skill these two men are showing! What absolute courage!

Meanwhile, PR throws Heat into the opposite ring corner, and follows it up with a brutal shoulder thrust. Drek and PR give each other a quick glance, then grab their respective opponent’s arms and attempt to irish-whip them into each other. However, Heat and Cappa reverse the whips, and Drek and PR run into one another. After the collision, both spin around dizzily and are brought down with simultaneous clotheslines from Heat and Cappa! Heat quickly picks PR up off the mat and throws him over the top rope. A few seconds later, Cappa grabs Drek by the back of his head and flings him over the top rope…..ONTO THA PUERTO RICAN!!

CABOOSE
Oh, this is ridiculous. That kind of stuff should be banned!

COACH
Boose, what are you talking about? People are thrown over the top rope in nearly every match! It’s the typical online-fed transition move!

CABOOSE
But never to such likable people! BAN PLZ!

COACH
What the hell does P..L.Z. mean?

The Mad Cappa waits until Drek and PR get back on their feet. He then runs across the ring and dives between the top and middle rope with a suicide dive! AND HE CONNECTS WITH PR AND DREK!! The fans start going crazy with chants of “Cappa! Cappa!”

COLE
What a beautiful suicide dive from Cappa! Almost kamikaze-like in its recklessness!

COACH
Well, it would REALLY be kamikaze-like if Cappa was Japanese….which he’s not. So it would be hard to use a Japanese term to refer to someone that is, in fact, not Japanese. Now, if you were to call the maneuver something like….

CABOOSE
I think my ears are bleeding.

After hitting the move, Cappa rolls away from Drek and PR. As PR and Drek start to slowly rise off the arena floor, Colombian Heat jumps up to the top turnbuckle. Once the two men are up standing, Heat JUMPS OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE WITH A HIGH CROSS BODY ONTO PR AND DREK STONE!!

COLE
Wow!! Breathtaking crossbody from Colombian Heat!

CABOOSE
As if he did it on purpose! You heard PR last week…..the guy’s a scrub! He probably tripped over his shoelaces or something up there.

COACH
Boose, call it what you want. But both Cappa and Heat are getting the best of Drek and PR at this time.

The referee starts screaming at Colombian Heat and The Mad Cappa to take it into the ring. After Heat picks PR up off the floor and rolls him into the ring, the bell finally sounds. PR begins to slowly stagger to his feet as Heat makes his way onto the middle turnbuckle. Once PR turns his back to him, Colombian Heat jumps off the turnbuckle and brings Tha Puerto Rican down with a flying bulldog! He quickly makes the cover!

1……

2…….

Kickout! PR quickly throws Heat off of his chest and backs into the corner, trying to lift himself up. But Heat comes running over to the corner and strikes a propped-up Rican with a flying leg lariat!!

COLE
And the attacks just keep on coming from Colombian Heat! He certainly doesn’t look like a scrub to me so far.

CABOOSE
Scrubs are oblivious to their own scrubbiness. Just ask Coach.

COACH
I’m not oblivious to…..uh……wait, what?

CABOOSE
Nice work there, toilet brush.

Colombian Heat walks over to the Mad Cappa, looking ready to make a tag. However, they begin to slowly stare at one another.

COLE
Uh-oh……I think these two are finally realizing, for the first time, that they’re actually teaming with one another.

CABOOSE
The distrust is there, Cole. After all the sneak-attacks and bloody battles, there’s no WAY they can get along with one another. This is great!

However, after a minor staredown, Heat finally tags in Cappa. A deafening chant of “CAPPA! CAPPA!” echoes throughout the arena as he walks over towards PR, who’s once again making his way up. However, PR quickly gives Cappa a thumb in the eye, and starts peppering him with punches to the face. Puerto grabs Cappa by his arm and throws him into the ropes. On the first rebound, PR leapfrogs over Cappa. On the second rebound, he tries to bring Cappa off his feet with a hiptoss. Yet, Cappa manages to flip his way out of it, land on his feet, and tries bringing Tha Puerto Rican down with his own hiptoss. However, PR manages to land on his feet as well. Both men then begin to stare each other down in the center of the ring.

COLE
Never has the history between these two men been so evident. They know just what exactly one is planning to do to the other.

As PR and The Mad Cappa have a staredown in the middle of the ring, Drek runs out of the corner and brings Cappa down from behind with a reverse neckbreaker!

CABOOSE
HA! I bet Cappa didn’t see that coming!

COACH
Good point, Boose. Heat, PR, and Cappa may all know each other….but Drek Stone is the odd man out. Nobody knows what he’s capable of, which we just saw!

CABOOSE
Congratulations, Coach. If I didn’t dislike you so much, I would give you credit for an intelligent remark.

Cappa is lying down the mat, quickly massaging his neck in an attempt to promptly rid himself of the pain. Meanwhile, Cappa walks over to Drek and tags him in. The fans start booing and screaming “Drek Stone Sucks!” as he slowly strides over to Cappa. Cappa manages to get himself on his hands and knees, but Drek drops a legdrop across the back of his neck. Drek then puts his hand around Cappa’s throat and starts choking him.

COLE
Dammit, this is ridiculous. The referee needs to put a stop to this, dammit!

CABOOSE
All this time in the OAOAST and you still don’t know the ref’s name? Geez, Cole, talk about being insensitive, you asshole.

COLE
What are you, dammit, talking about, dammit?

After releasing the chokehold, Drek starts posing for the fans with his arms outstretched. He walks back over to Cappa and begins lifting him by his hair. But Cappa quickly wraps him up with a small package!

1…..

2…..

KICKOUT! Both men quickly rise to their feet. Drek immediately runs at Cappa, but Cappa manages to lift him over his head and drop Drek throat-first across the top rope! Drek staggers around and kick….wham….CAPPA CONNECTS WITH THE BUST-A-CAP!! The fans start going crazy as he quickly makes the cover!!

COLE
Could it be over this quickly?!?!

1……

2……

…..but Tha Puerto Rican pulls Cappa off of Drek!

CABOOSE
Oh, thank God! Cappa almost committed grand larceny tonight by trying to steal that! Thank God for heroes like Tha Puerto Rican! But what the hell is Colombian Heat doing?!

Heat runs into the ring and instantly runs towards PR. He spins him nearly halfway across the ring with a flying headscissors, then follows it up with several punches to the head. While the referee tries to split up those two men, Drek and Cappa are slowly making their way back to their feet. Cappa is up first, but Drek puts a stop to that with a heinous uppercut low blow.

COLE
Ugh, this is terrible! The referee didn’t see a damn thing there!

COACH
Well, Cole….as Drek might say……that-a means-a no more Crappa children, ah?

*Caboose hits his head against the desk*

As Cappa recovers from the low-blow, Drek runs up front and hits him with his OWN VERSION OF THE BUST-A-CAP!!

CABOOSE
BEAUTIFUL!! THAT’S HOW YOU DO IT!!!

COACH
No way!! Cappa won’t be beaten by his own move!!

CABOOSE
Why didn’t anyone tell me Drek was the innovator of the Bust-A-Cap?!

Drek quickly hooks the leg for the cover.

1…..

2…..

BUT COLOMBIAN HEAT SOMERSAULTS ONTO DREK WITH “WHERE THE HOOD AT?!” Heat just broke up the count!

COLE
And Colombian Heat makes sure this match goes on a little longer!

CABOOSE
So he broke up the count here……it doesn’t matter. Nothing will stop that from happening this Sunday. Nothing will stop Drek Stone from hitting another astounding move at School’s Out to win the Puerto Rican Title. NOTHING WILL….

COACH
I know. We got it.

Colombian Heat tries to walk over to his turnbuckle but PR trips him up from outside the ring. He pulls Heat out by his leg and gives him a nasty irish-whip towards the stairs! Heat hits the stairs dead-on with his knees and WINDS UP FLIPPING OVER THEM!! The fans start booing PR’s unnecessary attack. He begins to curse at one of the fans sitting nearby until he’s blindsided with a baseball slide FROM THE MAD CAPPA!!

CABOOSE
How the hell is he back up already?! What does it take to keep him down for more than a few seconds?!

COLE
Well, I wouldn’t ask Tha Puerto Rican that question……

Cappa gets back to his feet, but sees Drek running straight at him. He swiftly lowers his head and BACK-BODY DROPS DREK STONE ALL THE WAY TO THE ARENA FLOOR! The fans are start going nuts as all three opponents are left laying on the outside, and Cappa is sitting in the ring with his head on the turnbuckle.

COLE
And this match continues to get wilder! Colombian Heat….Tha Puerto Rican….Drek Stone……all on the outside. The Mad Cappa is the only one left in the ring! Folks, we’ll be back with the conclusion of this match right after the break!

*COMMERCIAL*
--------------------------------------------------
hoff.gif

Hoff has promised to rid the world of scum one step at a time, and now you can fight alongside him. Sure, you can find radioactive waste to play in or hope that a myserious spider bites you, but why go through the trouble? Just buy this very special OAOAST Limited Edition Hoff cape, and even you could be a superhero like Hoff. Don’t let the chance to be a superhero fall between your fingers. Buy your cape today and you’re only a hop, skip, and jump away from flying around the world and stopping crime! Call now!

*Call 1-555-4-OAOAST to order the Limited Edition Hoff cape. Warning: Said cape will not give you the ability to fly, fight criminals without training, and is not endorsed by Hoff. ORDER TODAY!*
----------------------------------------------------

COLE
And we’re back! Ladies and gentlemen, during the break…..

CABOOSE
Drek and Tha Puerto Rican beat The Mad Cappa and Colombian Heat into oblivion. They pounded those two men until their bones were dust, and their teeth were cracked into thousands of pieces like so many Chiclets being cracked with a hammer. The beating commenced until Cappa and Heat were nothing more than a pile of skin, and we watched as their souls slowly floated in the air-conditioned air towards……

COACH
Folks, let’s just say that this match continued to remain pretty even, but Tha Puerto Rican has the advantage at this moment.

PR slowly starts to pick Heat off of the mat, but begins to club him in the back of the neck with stiff forearms. He then grabs Heat’s arm and gives him a VICIOUS irish-whip into the corner. Upon the impact, Heat crumbles down onto his knees. Tha Puerto Rican stands in front of him and pounds his fist into the air, much to the loud boos of the crowd.

CABOOSE
Now THERE’S a real man. Listen to this fans show their absolute respect and admiration.

COACH
Since when does BOO mean the people like someone? Tha Puerto Rican may actually be one of the most DESPISED superstars in OAOAST history.

CABOOSE
Idiot! They’re not saying BOO! They’re saying BOORTO RICAN!! You know wrestling fans aren’t much more evolved than apes. Sometimes they have trouble enunciating their words.

PR grabs Colombian Heat by his hair, and puts his head between his right arm. He then lifts him up and gives him ONE vertical suplex. Tha Puerto Rican spins his legs and brings Heat back on his feet. He lifts him up and drops ANOTHER vertical suplex. Spinning his legs again, PR manages to get Heat standing again. He lifts Heat up for a third suplex, but Heat lands on his feet behind PR. He jumps up and hooks his legs beneath PR’s armpits. He rolls back with a rolling prawn hold, and Tha Puerto Rican’s shoulders are down!

1…..

2…..

THREE……….

KICKOUT!!! Tha Puerto Rican JUST managed to kick out! He pops back up to his feet and runs at Colombian Heat. But Heat brings him down with an armdrag! PR gets back up and runs at Heat, but is brought down with yet another armdrag! Tha Puerto Rican runs at Colombian Heat for a third time, and this time, Heat jumps up for a huricarana. BUT PR CATCHES HIM!! AND HE SPIKES HEAT DOWN WITH A SIT-DOWN POWERBOMB!!

1……

2…….

KICKOUT!!

CABOOSE
Did you see that?! Did you see with how much EASE Tha Puerto Rican was able to reverse that hold?! Not only is he the ultimate entertainer in professional wrestling, but he’s an unbelievably skilled technical wrestler as well.

Tha Puerto Rican pulls Colombian Heat into the center of the ring. He stands over Heat’s head and rips off his right elbowpad! The majority of the fans begin to boo, although there are some cheers scattered in there, knowing what’s about to occur. Tha Puerto Rican spits on his elbowpad and throws it down on Heat’s chest! He runs to the left…..bounces off the ropes….runs to the right……DROPS THE ELBOW…..AND COLOMBIAN HEAT MOVES OUT OF THE WAY!! Puerto Rican dropped right down on his elbow!! He pops back up, trying to shake his arm to get some feeling back into it. Heat runs straight at him, but PR manages to lift him up and drop him with a spinebuster! Once Heat gets put right back on the mat, PR starts to pump up his sneakers.

COLE
Oh boy, I think it’s time…..

CABOOSE
Here we go – yet ANOTHER move that Tha Puerto Rican invented! The Five Knuckle Shuffle!

After pumping his sneakers, PR runs into the ropes, bounces back, dusts his right shoulder off, drops the fist…..and COLOMBIAN HEAT ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY AGAIN!

COLE
See, this is the kind of stuff we were talking about before! Colombian Heat and Tha Puerto Rican know each other SO well. Heat knows when PR is going to attack, and PR can sense when Heat is going to attack.

COACH
The fact that these men have gotten so close over the years could be their downfall.

Colombian Heat starts to crawl towards the corner, with his hand outstretched to reach the Mad Cappa. He’s only inches away…….but PR starts to pull him back towards the center of the ring. Tha Puerto Rican is holding one of Heat’s legs, but Heat manages to stand on his other foot. PR starts smiling at this predicament, and gives the middle finger to both Colombian Heat and the fans. He swings Heat’s foot around…..BUT HEAT REVERSES IT WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK!! Both men are down!! Colombian Heat begins to slowly crawl towards Cappa, and Tha Puerto Rican starts to inch towards Drek Stone.

COACH
Come on, Heat! Make the tag! GET THE TAG!

CABOOSE
This is disgusting, Coach. Take a tip from me and learn how to be unbiased.

Slowly crawling, PR reaches towards Drek…..and he tags him in. Drek runs over to Colombian Heat to stop his advancement towards The Mad Cappa, but it doesn’t matter. Heat leaps towards Cappa and MAKES THE TAG! The fans explode as Cappa runs into the ring and brings Drek down with a clothesline. He runs into the ropes and, immediately after Drek stands back up, brings him down with a flying lariat! PR starts running towards Cappa, but is instantly brought down with a stiff superkick!

COACH
And look at this! The Mad Cappa is absolutely ON FIRE!

COLE
Raise the roof! Holla!

CABOOSE
……I always feel like I’m gonna vomit when I’m with you two.

The Mad Cappa starts to climb up the turnbuckle. Once he gets to the top, he waits for Drek to get back to his feet. However, Drek, sensing that Cappa is waiting for him, pushes the referee into the ropes. The corners begin to shake, and Cappa winds up losing his balance. As a result, he straddles himself on the turnbuckle much to the groans of the crowd.

COACH
Oh, man! How much abuse are the Cappsicles going to take tonight?

CABOOSE
Come on, Drek. This is your time! Take advantage like only you can!

Drek, with his feet planted on the mat, sets Cappa up in a suplex position. He pulls Cappa away from the turnbuckle, still holding him way up in the air in a vertical suplex position. After a few seconds, HE DROPS THE MAD CAPPA ON HIS HEAD WITH A BRAINBUSTER!!

COLE
Oh my god! Right on HIS NECK!! DAMMIT!!

After the move, both men lay there for a few seconds. Drek starts to stir again, but The Mad Cappa looks absolutely out of it!

COACH
Guys, Cappa isn’t moving. Who knows what might have happened in that move? He landed right on his skull!

Drek slowly begins to inch towards The Mad Cappa, until he’s finally able to drape an arm across his chest. The referee starts the count.

1……

2………..

THREE………NO!! COLOMBIAN HEAT BREAKS UP THE THREE COUNT WITH A SKY TWISTER PRESS OFF THE TOP ROPE!! STRAIGHT FROM DA STREET!!

CABOOSE
DAMMIT! The match continues!

COLE
THAT’S the spirit, Caboose. DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

Colombian Heat quickly tries to get back up to a standing position, but it’s too late. Tha Puerto Rican quickly grabs his head and SPIKES HIM DOWN WITH THE P.R. NIGHTMARE!!! Throughout all this commotion, The Mad Cappa begins to stir and move back onto his knees.

COACH
And now Tha Puerto Rican is choking Colombian Heat for dear life. It’s not bad enough that he snuck up on him with the P.R. nightmare?!

CABOOSE
Of course it’s not, Coach. For P.R., it’s NEVER enough!

Tha Puerto Rican continues to choke Colombian Heat, ignoring the referee’s attempts to separate the two men. But suddenly, the Mad Cappa grabs P.R. by his hair and pulls him off of Colombian Heat! Heat rolls to the outside, as both men stare at each other for a few seconds. Finally, they begin to battle one another!

COLE
WE KNEW THIS ISSUE WASN’T OVER! Both men are just hitting each other with shots over and over! The bad blood isn’t dead!

COACH
The bad blood will NEVER be dead, Cole!

But while both men are punching each other, Drek runs over and – with both arms – BRINGS ALL THREE OF THEM OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A CLOTHESLINE!

CABOOSE
A master strategist! THAT’S what Drek Stone is!

COACH
Strategist? He just took out his own tag team partner to get to the Mad Cappa!

CABOOSE
Please, Coach. P.R. is one of the toughest guys I’ve ever met – and he’s a winner to boot. I’m sure he’s applauding this very move like I am!

All three men start to get up slowly, but Drek and P.R. are first. They look at each other for a second, then start beating on the Mad Cappa together! Tha Puerto Rican climbs up onto the Spanish announcer’s table as Drek begins to pound Cappa’s head off the monitor. Meanwhile, in the ring, the referee starts screaming for all the wrestlers to get back in the ring.

CABOOSE
Look at these guys! So considerate! They’re willing to sacrifice Paco and whats-his-name just for our enjoyment. Class acts all the way!

Tha Puerto Rican starts screaming for Drek to roll the Mad Cappa onto the table. But wait…..out of NOWHERE, COLOMBIAN HEAT JUST TACKLED THE MAD CAPPA OFF OF THE TABLE!

COLE
And now Colombian Heat is back in this! This fight is getting out of control!

COACH
Completely agree, Cole. This thing is getting way out of hand!

Sure enough, the war is continuing with no end in sight. Colombian Heat and Tha Puerto Rican are rolling around the floor, trading punches with one another. Meanwhile, The Mad Cappa has started fighting back, and now he and Drek are having a slugfest on the arena floor. Once again, the referee is yelling for both guys to get back in the ring, but nobody’s listening. Finally, he’s forced to call for the bell, much to the LOUD BOOS of the fans.

ANNOUNCER
Ladies and gentlemen…..this match has been ruled a NO CONTEST!!

The fans start chanting “Bullshit!” as all four men continue to brawl along the arena floor! An army of security guards and referees flow from backstage to separate all the men, but it’s not easy. Finally, they manage to pull Colombian Heat and the Mad Cappa away from the mess, and start pulling them to the back……BUT BOTH MEN BREAK OUT! CAPPA BRINGS DREK STONE DOWN WITH A SPEAR, AND HEAT MANAGES TO JUMP OVER THE GUARDS RIGHT ONTO THA PUERTO RICAN! The fans have a mixed chant of “CAPPA! CAPPA!” and “LET’S GO HEAT!” as the officials once again manage to separate Colombian Heat and the Mad Cappa. However, this time, after a struggle, they manage to bring them backstage.

COLE
And folks, this match got SO out of control tonight that, truthfully, the referee had no choice but to call for the bell.

COACH
But this Sunday…..there will be no calling for the bell in the Empty Arena match between Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat.

CABOOSE
And there will be no more last-minute saves from Colombian Heat as Drek Stone takes on the Mad Cappa for the Puerto Rican Championship. Cappa got lucky tonight – one second away from losing to that fierce brainbuster. I can GUARANTEE he won’t be that lucky at School’s Out! Look at this. How terrible! Both Drek and P.R. are being forced to limp back to the locker room. Heat and Cappa will PAY!

COLE
Ladies and gentlemen, as crazy as tonight was, this is only a sampling of the madness that we’re sure to see at School’s Out. Don’t miss out on this!

CABOOSE
Finally, we’ll get to see the real winners come out on top!

(cut to backstage, where Sly is doing hindu squats by the gorilla position. All of a sudden, Colvid approaches him.)

SLY
What are you doing here? I thought Zack and Cal killed you.

COLVID
I thought so too. Listen...I'm sorry for that distrust crap from before. It's just that...there was a lot of confusion and crap going around, and I was too weak-minded to realize that Cal wasn't one of us anymore.

SLY
Dude, it's cool. Listen, you want to be my cornerman for this match?

COLVID
Sure, man.

SLY
Just grab the bucket with the water, and that towel over there.

(Cut to commentary table)

MC
Now for something different...in preparation for his European Rounds match against Calvin Szechstein at School's Out this weekend, Sly Sommers has asked for a match tonight

COACH
He has also asked us to explain the rules to you all. Here goes...European matches are twelve rounds, each round going three minutes, with a thirty second rest period between each round. You can win the match via two pinfalls or submissions, knockout, or if your opponent is given a red card disqualification.

CABOOSE
You can get a red card DQ by either gaining three yellow card public warnings or a red card violation. Yellow card violations are as follows: attacking an opponent when not on both feet unless it's chained together with a move done while standing, choking an opponent, threatening an official's well-being, fish-hooking, and eye-gouging.

MC
Red card violations are: repeatedly striking a downed opponent, striking your opponent in the groin region, striking an official, or using a weapon.

COACH
Without any further ado, let's go to this contest!

(Cut to ring)

BUFFER
The following contest is set for twelve rounds, and is under European Rounds rules. Introducing first, accompanied by his cornerman Phoenix...from Jefferson City, Missouri, weighing in tonight at 230 pounds, he is Tom Goran! ::SILENCE~!::

("Gimme Back My Bullets" starts up, and Sly Sommers comes out. Colvid is trailing behind him, holding a bucket with ice and a bottle of water inside of it, and a towel draped over his shoulder.)

BUFFER
And his opponent...from Bayside, California, weighing in tonight at 194 pounds...accompanied by his cornerman Colvid, he is Sly "The Sly" Sommers!

COACH
For Sly's sake, I hope he's mastered this style of match so Cal doesn't embarrass him at his own game on Sunday!

::bell rings::

Both men come to the center of the ring and shake hands. They then both go around in circles, positioning themselves for the first move. They then both slowly and cautiously stick their hands out for a Greco-Roman knucklelock. They lock hands. They then stick their hands up and outward for the other knucklelock. Sly then powers Goran over, who bridges himself. Sly then lets go of one of Goran's hands, twists his legs around the arm he's still holding onto, and rolls himself and Goran back, going for an early Cravateface!

MC
We could have one fall for Sly here in a matter of seconds!

Goran gets out by rolling forward and onto his feet. Sly applauds Goran before rising to his feet. Both men then engage in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Sly uses that to lock a headlock in on Goran. Goran grabs onto Sly's thigh and side, and attempts to toss him off. However, Sly wraps his legs around Goran in mid-lift and brings him over with a side headscissors takeover. Sly tries to hold Goran down with the headscissors, but Goran kips out. But, Sly grabs upward as soon as Goran's feet touch the ground and brings him over for a schoolboy.........1............2.........kickout!

COACH
Another near-fall very early in this contest.

Both men rise to their feet, and lock up again. Sly again goes to the headlock, but Goran reverses this time by twisting out and applying a wristlock. Sly rolls forward and then rolls back to wrap his legs around Goran's arm. Sly pulls Goran onto the mat with his legs and then applies a side headlock. Goran tries rolling out, but Sly rolls with him and keeps the hold applied.Goran slowly spins himself around to a seated position, and then bridges back for a pin..........1............2.....Sly kicks out and both men rise to their feet. Sly applies another side headlock.

CABOOSE
Sommers sure is headlock-crazy tonight, eh?

Goran shoves Sly off to the ropes, but Sly keeps ahold of Goran, pivot-steps, and locks in the headlock with his other arm. Goran then lifts Sly for a side suplex, but Sly lands on his feet behind Goran and rushes back to the headlock. Goran then wraps his leg around Sly's inside thigh, and rolls him to the mat; bridging for a cradle pin.........1...........2.........kickout! Sly rolls onto his stomach while kicking out, and quickly applies a front facelock. Both men rise to their feet, and Sly lets go of the facelock while still keeping ahold of Goran's head. Sly then steps over the bent Goran's head with one leg, spins around, and brings Goran over with an Oklahoma roll.........1.............2.........kickout!

MC
This is a clinic for sure!

Both men pop up, and Sly jumps onto Goran to apply the front facelock again. Sommers then repositions his arm, brings Goran over with a snapmare, and keeps ahold of him to legally lock in a rear chinlock. Goran slowly bridges to his feet and then bring Sly over with an armdrag. Both men come to their feet and charge at each other. Sly jumps up out of nowhere with a great-looking jumping heel kick. Sly goes for the cover.......1.........2.....kickout. Sly waits for Goran to get to his feet. When he does, Sly charges at him, looks to be going for a flying headscissors takeover, but then changes to an impressive satellite headlock takeover in mid-move. Both men come back up, and Sly goes for the headlock...

*DING* *DING*

MC
This is the end of round one. Both men get to go back to their corners, rest, drink water, and strategize for the next round.

COACH
So far, it looks like Sommers is utilizing wear-down holds like the front facelock and headlock so that he can get Tom Goran weakened quickly and end the match quickly without hurting himself before the big match on Sunday.

CABOOSE
Here's a question: if Tom Goran somehow upsets Coward-Boy Sommers tonight, does Cal gets the honor of having a night off while destroying Goran on Sunday?

MC
Um...this is Tom Goran we're talking about. He jobs to life itself.

*DING**DING*

MC
Round two is underway!

Both men come to the ring, and quickly lock their hands together for a Greco-Roman knucklelock. Goren uses that to pull Sly in for a reverse waistlock. Sly then starts moving up and down, side to side, and every other way possible to try and fake out Goran on a reversal. Sommers then scores with a standing switch into a reverse waistlock of his own. Sly then spins Goran around into a cravate.

MC
This is a side we have seen out of Sly a bit before, but he seems to be excelling at it in this style of match more than ever.

Goran can't squeeze his head out, so he instead does a cartwheel to pop his head out of the move. However, Sly sees this coming and forces Goran down to the mat with a front facelock. Sly then floats over into a headscissors, and rolls onto his stomach. Goran bridges upward, and then rolls backwards to reverse the headscissors into a Boston Crab. Sly pushes out with his legs and rolls Goran into a cradle..........1........2......kickout! Both come back to their feet, and Sly locks in a waistlock. Goran kicks Sly's knee to get out of it. Sly's on one knee, and Goran decides to dropkick him in the face.

MC
Uh oh...

The referee then pulls a yellow card out of his pocket and issues Goran with a public warning. Goran goes back to his corner, obviously frustrated, as Sly gets to his feet. Goran then comes back to center-ring, and both men lock up. Goran goes into a wristlock on Sly. Sly reverses with a drop toe hold. He keeps ahold of Goran and rolls into a front facelock legally. Both slowly come up to their feet. Goran slaps Sly in the ribcage region three times and brings him over with a Northern Lights suplex.......1.....Sly bridges up to his feet, and brings Goran over with a backslide........1.......2......kickout!

COACH
I can actually say that, with action like this, I'm starting to like this concept.

Both back up, and Goran grabs Sly's head. Goran then delivers a knee lift to Sly's face, and goes for a suplex. But, Sly twists around and lands on his feet mid-move. Sommers then hooks Goran's head, and drops him with the One Hit Wonder! Sly goes for the cover........1..........2.........3!

BUFFER
Up one fall to one via pin, Sly Sommers!

MC
All Sly has to do now is get one more fall in on Tom Goran, and he has this thing in the bank!

Both men go back to their corners by orders of the referee, and the round starts again. They lock up, and Sly drops down to his knees repeatedly for rapid-fire jawbusters. Sly then twists around for another One Hit Wonder, but Goran blocks. Goran then twists around and drops Sly with an STO. He holds onto Sly, and locks in a side head-and-arm choke submission from that position.

COACH
Tom Goran is busting out some stuff we didn't think he had in him.

Sly struggles constantly while in the choke both not to black out and to get to the ropes. He can't get to the ropes, but he does roll backwards. He squeezes his head out, repositions Tom's arm in between his legs, and goes for the Cravateface. Goran rolls out, but Sly hooks both arms and rolls him into a crucifix pin.........1..........2........kickout!

MC
Sly nearly had him twice in the matter of five seconds!

Both men come back up, and Sly goes for a high knee. Goran catches the leg, takes Sly down, and goes for the Texas Cloverleaf. Sly quickly crawls forward, bringing Goran down by the arm with his legs, and again attempting the Cravateface. Goran literally jumps with his hands and gets an immediate rope break. Both get up, and Goran goes for a forearm. Sly ducks the strike, and goes for the USA High Angle Backdrop. Goran grabs onto the ropes, but about ten seconds later, Sly powers him over and drops him on his head with the USAHAB! Sly goes for the cover....

*DING* *DING*

MC
That's exactly how the European Rounds format can hamper a competitor, as Sly had Goran out for the second fall, but the second round ended.

COACH
It'll be interesting to see how weakened Goran is from that tremendous suplex as the rounds go on!

*Awkward silence*

*DING* *DING*

CABOOSE
Here begins round three...

Sly charges at Goran, and scores with a sunset flip........1........2.........kickout! Both men come back up, and Goran runs into a hiptoss into a neckbreaker by Sommers. Sommers waits for Goran to get to his feet. When he does, Sly lets loose with a series of European forearms. Sommers then goes for a slam, but Goran reverses with a go-behind into a Russian legsweep, transitioned into an Octopus hold. Sly slowly powers Goran's free leg upward, and then rolls back to intertwine his legs with Goran's. Sly then does a handstand, and ends up with both men performing dueling frog headstands.

MC
This is an unorthodox manuever, but whoever ends up winning this struggle could get enough momentum to win the contest.

Sly continually slaps Goran in the face before Goran loses balance, falls onto his back, and lands with Sly straddling Goran for a pin...........1.............2..........kickout! Both men come back up, and Sly slides underneath Goran's legs. Sly then leaps over Goran from behind, and crawls backwards between Goran's legs. Sly then pops up, and brings Goran down for the Cravateface! He has it locked in....and Goran submits!

BUFFER
Your winner of the contest...Sly Sommers!

MC
That was a really good exhibition of the match type in which Sly Sommers will be competi...what's this?!?!?

Calvin Szechstein slides into the ring with a chair, and nails Sly in the back with it! Calvin then places the chair on Sly's back as he lays on his stomach, and performs a double-stomp onto the chair and Sly's back. Cal then picks up the chair and repeatedly hits Sly in the back with it. Numerous referees come to the ring, and force Calvin to go back to his locker room. Sly's on the canvas, holding his back as referees and officials check over him.

MC
It looks as if Calvin Szechstein has struck first in this war, attacking Sly's back with a chair before their big match on Sunday night. How will this effect their battle? Pay to watch them battle at School's Out: Class Dismissed, this Sunday night on Pay-Per View!

“Three-two-one, I’M THE BOMB!”

::As Electric Six blares through the system, Calvin comes out to a bombard of jeers. He jaws with the crowd making his way to the ring::

“From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, weighing in at 197 lbs, CALVIN Szechstein!”

“Set this F-cker Off!”

::The jeers quickly turn into cheers as Audioslave blasts throughout the arena. Crystal comes out and makes her way to the ring, stopping just before it::

“From Coquitlam, British Columbia, weighing in at…”

The announcer is cut off as Crystal rushes to the ring for Calvin. She spears him and mounts on top, just pounding away. Calvin throws her off, but Crystal takes him down again, pounding away. Calvin pushes her off for the second time, and tries to get some room in between them. To no avail it seems, as she grabs his head and just rams it against the mat. Crystal picks him up and whips him hard into the turnbuckle and follows that up with a clothesline. As Calvin slinks down in the corner, Crystal, ala Austin, stomps a mudhole and walks in dry!

COACH: “Crystal, on fire in the early going!”
CABOOSE: “Yeah, for now.”

After celebrating with the crowd a bit, Crystal whips Calvin to the opposite corner. As she rushes towards him, Calvin puts his boot up, but Crystal catches it. However, Calvin gets in a thumb to the eye, and places Crystal in the corner.

WOO!

WOO!

After only two hard chops, Crystal’s chest (well, above her chest technically) is red. As Crystal recovers in the corner, Calvin goes to whip her to the corner. But Crystal shoves him off, and Calvin goes for her again, only to get an elbow in the face. Crystal mounts herself on the second rope, waits for Calvin to turn around, and delivers a tornado DDT!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

In the first pinfall of the match, Crystal gets a short two count on Calvin. Crystal’s up right away, and grabs Calvin’s legs, crosses them and goes for the Crystalling! Calvin scrambles to the ropes right away, and bails outside. Crystal yells for him to get back in the ring, but Calvin just turns around, smirks, and gives her the finger.

COLE: “Oh, not a smart move by Calvin.”
CABOOSE: “What are you talking about? Cal knows exactly what he’s doing.”

Calvin gets distracted by some particularly mouthy fans and argues with them, turning his back on Crystal. Crystal takes advantage and makes her way up the top turnbuckle. Calvin turns back to the ring, expecting to see Crystal. When he doesn’t see her, he turns around, confused, until he finally sees her on the top turnbuckle. Too late for Calvin, as Crystal delivers a Molly-Go-Round from the turnbuckle to the outside!

CROWD: “CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!”

Crystal rolls Calvin back in the ring, and waits on the apron for Calvin to get up. When he does, Crystal springboards from the top rope and goes for the hurricanrana. Unfortunately for Crystal, Calvin catches her and looks to go for the powerbomb, but instead, just drops her backwards, hotshotting her on the top rope.

COLE: “The momentum of the match may change now.”
CABOOSE (sarcastically): “Oh, really? Thanks Einstein! Couldn’t figure that one out without you! Great move by Cal!”

Crystal grabs her throat in pain, gasping for a breath. She stumbles around, and Calvin drop toe-holds Crystal onto the bottom rope, throat first. He uses that same bottom rope to try to choke the life out of Crystal. Calvin chokes until the count is 4 ½. The ref admonishes Calvin, who just laughs it off. Calvin grabs Crystal by the hair, and jumps over the top rope, snapping Crystal’s throat on the rope! She continues to gasp for air as Calvin mouths off some fans, bragging “I’ll break her neck like a twig!”

COACH: “Easier said than done, Calvin.”
CABOOSE: “Do you doubt he could break her neck? I don’t.”
COLE: “I don’t think I do either.”

Calvin gets back on the apron and flips back in the ring, legdropping Crystal in the process, ala Victoria.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Calvin is unsuccessful in getting the pinfall, but the damage might be done already. Calvin takes both of Crystal’s arms, and crosses them around her throat, cutting off the air supply, while pushing forward her neck with his boot. After a minute or so in the move, Crystal seems to be fading fast, but when the ref asks if she quits, she furiously shakes her head (as much as she can in the compromising position she’s in), showing life.

CROWD (and Coach): “Crystal! Crystal! Crystal!”

CABOOSE: “Shut up Coach!”

Feeding off the crowd, Crystal struggles to her feet, and Calvin takes his foot off her neck so he doesn’t lose balance. Crystal then drops down suddenly, delivering a jaw breaker, and both competitors are down, and the ref counts!

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five! Both start to stir
Six! Calvin is staggering up to his feet.
Seven! And both are back on their feet!

Both are up at the same time! Calvin goes behind Crystal in a waistlock, but Crystal reverses and turns it into a rollup!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Crystal tries for another pin, this time a Oklahoma roll.

One!
Two!
Kickout!
Both are fast to get up, but Calvin is faster, delivering a hard clothesline to Crystal, who lands on her neck.

CABOOSE: “Haha! Kiss that comeback goodbye, sweetheart!”
COACH: “C’mon girl!”

Calvin picks up Crystal, and delivers a devastating reverse neckbreaker on Crystal’s already hurting neck. “Come on Crystal, get up!” Crystal struggles to her feet with the help from the rope, only to turn around to a boot in the gut and a brainbuster!

One!
Two!
Thr-Kickout!

Calvin looks accusingly at the ref for the long two count. The ref just shakes his head, saying it was two. Calvin turns his attention to Crystal, who is on all fours, trying to get up. He shoves her down with his foot.

“You are nothing!” Kick! “You are a disgrace!” Kick! “You are a joke!”

Calvin picks Crystal up by her jaw, lifting her on her knees. “Come on you stupid bitch!” Crystal swings at Calvin, but misses. “Oh, nice try!” Crystal swings again, and misses again. “Better luck next time Chrissy!” Crystal drags herself to her knees an swings again, and connecting! Calvin goes down like a ton of bricks, and both are down again!

One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!
Six!
Seven! Both are stirring
Eight! Crystal is up…
Nine! And so is Calvin!

Both are up and Calvin slugs Crystal, who slugs right back. They continue doing so until Calvin, being bigger, gets the advantage. He runs the ropes, only to eat a spinning heel kick! Calvin gets up quickly, but Crystal clotheslines him down. Calvin gets up, and gets another clothesline for his trouble! Calvin gets up again, and rushes to Crystal, but Crystal hooks both his arms, and delivers a butterfly suplex! She holds on, and delivers a second one. She holds on again, and delivers a third one, pinning Calvin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Crystal picks up Calvin, wasting no time. She whips him to the corner, but Calvin reverses, and Crystal goes chest first, hard, into the turnbuckle. Crystal stumbles backwards, and Calvin catches her, delivering a release German suplex right on her neck. The crowd boos him as Calvin just smirks down at Crystal, then spits on her before proclaiming it’s the end.

CABOOSE: “It’s over now! Here is comes!”

He goes up to the top rope and signals for the FUBU Splash. However, he spends too much time posing, and Crystal is staggering back up. She grabs Calvin’s foot and crouches him on the top turnbuckle. She staggers a bit, and then makes her way back to Calvin, who is writhing in pain. Crystal locks in the waistlock, and, with Calvin on the top turnbuckle and Crystal on the mat, she does a Northern Lights suplex! Right away, she runs to the same turnbuckle and delivers the Diamond in the Rough!
CABOOSE: “NO! Calvin, get up!”

One!
Two!
Three!

DING! DING! DING!

CUE: “Set it Off”

Announcer: “And your winner is CRYSTAL!”

Crystal’s celebration is cut short though, as Zack Malibu, her opponent for School’s Out, attacks her from behind. She fights back, and they both pound each other until a recovered Calvin come from behind Crystal with a clothesline to the back on the head! Calvin and Zack both stomp a fallen Crystal, covering her neck for protection. They pick her up, and Zack sets her up for the POP Drop~!, but stops when the crowd starts going crazy. Zack drops her, and looks to the entranceway to see what’s happening and sees HOFF sprinting to the ring!

COACH: “Yes! Thank god someone came to help!”

The crowd is on it's feet, as Zack and Calvin back off, wanting no part of an angry Hoff. Hoff stares them down, and goes to help Crystal up. He asks if she’s okay, and she nods, slowly getting up. He helps her stand, making sure she’s fine, and turns back to Zack and Calvin, staring a hole in them. Out of the blue, Hoff turns back to Crystal, wrapping his arm around her and DELIVERS A ROCK BOTTOM!?!?!?!

COLE: “WHAT!”
CABOOSE: “Yes! That’s the Hoff I know and love!”

Zack and Calvin make their way towards Hoff, as he looks down at the damage he's just done. He looks up, smiling, while Zack and Calvin are laughing. They wave Hoff towards them, and the three embrace in a group hug that draws a huge chorus of boo's from the fans in the arena! Zack pulls away, while Calvin stands over Crystal, talking smack to her while she's down, and Malibu comes back with a microphone.

ZACK
So...were you surprised? C'mon, I had you! I had you all, admit it!

ZACK
Candie, come on out here will you, because this involves you as well. Come on, hun.

Malibu looks up the aisle, and a moment later his girlfriend, the lovely-yet-deadly Candie comes strolling down the aisle, applauding her man. She slides in and runs into his arms, giving him a huge hug.

ZACK
I told you that this was a new era, but no one wanted to believe me. What you people, and especially you, Crystal, if you can hear me, need to realize is that what Zack Malibu says, Zack Malibu does. I said that this was my company and that I was taking it back and making it into an empire. Corporate couldn't stop me, because they were too busy ruining this place. Sly Sommers couldn't stop me because he's a wannabe Zack Malibu, and let's face it, the original always wins out. Most importantly, I will not, not now, not EVER, be taken down by some self-absorbed, egotistical little BITCH like the one laying at my feet right now!

The fans continue to boo, as Malibu looks down at Crystal, his lip curling in a sinister sneer. Candie, Hoff and Calvin chuckle, enjoying what their friend has to say (and they are pretty much the only ones who are doing so).

ZACK
How does it feel, Crystal? How does it feel to have nobody? You're all alone, fighting the greatest World Champion of all time, and you're by yourself. Who do you have to help you? The Coach? Hell, let's invite him into the ring right now, huh? C'mon Coach, gonna come and save your ladyfriend?

COLE
Don't do it, Coach!

COACH
Man, I'm not stupid, Mikey, but it doesn't mean I have to like this!

ZACK
That's what I though. Little Jonathan Coachman thinks he's the ladies man, but in reality he's just a little bitch like the rest of you. I don't blame you though, Coach, if I were you, I'd be intimidated, and rightfully so. I mean, look at us! You see, people, what we have in this ring right now is the greatest collection of talent that could ever be assembled into a cohesive unit. You've got a former World Champion, a man that I can vouch for as a fighter, and he's got one hell of a mind for business. You've got this man, the man that just ripped your hearts out of your chests, through them on the crowd and spit on them collectively. Then you've got me, and what more needs to be said other than I'm YOUR World Heavyweight Champion, and the hottest damn thing going today! To top it off, I've got a lovely girlfriend that's going to stay on my arm for the rest of time, because she just loves it when her man gets his way, because it means she gets her way. They say everything happens in three's? Third times the charm? Three strikes? Trilogy's? Well, the three of us are a charm, and tonight was Crystal's third strike. As for the trilogy, well, we're better than The Godfather. We're not a trilogy of talent, we're THE THRILLOGY, baby, and you'd better write it down so you don't forget it. The Thrillogy is here to stay. We've got the brains, we've got the brawn, we've got the babe, and we've got the belt. So Crystal, all I have to say is enjoy the next few days, because on Sunday, your world comes crashing down!

Zack drops the mic on Crystal, spitting on her. Zack picks her up by her hair, and tosses her carelessly in the corner. His and Calvin put the boots to her viciously, while Candie screams at her and Hoff taunts the crowd. Suddenly, the crowd pops again, and out comes Axel with a chair in hand! He swings wildly as he charges into the ring, and The Thrillogy plus Candie quickly bail, leaving a beaten Crystal slouched in the corner.Axel throws down the chair, wanting to hit someone to release his anger. Instead, he goes to Crystal, to check on her. Crystal looks up to see Axel, and pushes him away, not really wanting any part of him. He looks offended, but backs off respectfully. Crystal gets up angry, and takes the chair and throws it to the aisleway, where the Thrillogy is standing. Crystal fumes, her eyes burning red with anger, while the Thrillogy backs up the aisleway, pointing and threatening both her and Axel as they stare back at them. The cameras cut to Crystal one last time, her glare piercing through her rivals…

ROLL CREDITS