OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 4/22/04

Chanel #99

HeldDOWN~! opens this week a graphic that says "Last Week...". Highlights of last week's main event between AJ Flaire and Axel for the X-Division Title, with special referee Gunner Sharps spearing Axel out of his boots, giving AJ Flaire the victory, with Sharps and Flaire embracing at the end. Then, we see clips of last week's Lightning Crew/Mad Cappa saga, with most of the clips being shown from the final scene, where PRL threw a replica Puerto Rican Title belt into a river, and tricked Mad Cappa into coming up to the bridge that it was thrown off of, which resulted in him being thrown into the river. Then, we see Hoff and Gibraltar staring each other down at the beginning of their match, which resulted in them wildly brawling to the backstage area, which we also get to see. Finally, we cut to somber music, as clips of Zack Malibu's sit-down interview with Michael Cole are shown. But, a static cut-out effect cuts into black-and-white footage of Sly and Colvid's public mockery of Zack Malibu and his wrestling school, which then results with Zack Malibu running out with a chair, and knocking Colvid out with it (the color comes back as soon as the chair smacks Colvid's skull). Zack then chases Sly to the parking lot, where Sly speeds off in his car. Zack gets angry, and the video package concludes with, "Tonight...The Road to Living Angleously Takes Its Last Stop..."

That fades into...

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

“Trust me” by Lucy Woodward plays as we SEE THE LOGO~

ultimatelogohd.jpg

Fireworks go BOOM!, and the crowd goes ape-nuts! The scene calms down slightly for a second, and then...

::A deep, slow voiced man saids "LIGHTNING CREW". The AngleTron lights up with an image of Tha Puerto Rican on it. The crowd boos the moment his face is shown. The image of a smiling P.R. changes to another image of P.R. raising the Puerto Rican Championship belt after a match. The crowd continues booing waiting for Tha Puerto Rican to show up. As the AngleTron shows image after image of P.R., music is being played in the background. The music is slow and mellow sounding like the opening to a classical song. A man whispers the words "Chance" throughout the opening. On the AngleTron, the image changes to an image of Tha Puerto Rican choked up. Follow by P.R. being very very angry. Follow by Tha Puerto Rican crying. Finally, the last image is of Tha Puerto Rican smiling in a psychotic matter. The music swells, the crescendo hits, the AngleTron switches to a waving Puerto Rico flag with, in big white blocky letters, LIGHTNING CREW appearing in front of it. A lightning bolt hits the entrance. Fog fills up the entrance as "No Chance In Hell" by Bradley Boyds begins playing.::

Coach:
AAAAAHHHHHH!

Caboose:
Calm down you wanker!

::The Lightning Crew entrance video plays on the AngleTron as the crowd boos waiting for P.R. to arrive. They chant "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!" until finally, Tha Puerto Rican steps through the fog and smoke and the flickering lights, and smiles evilly with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt over his waist. The crowd boos P.R. loudly, chanting "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!" but P.R. does not listen.::

Michael Cole:
And there is Tha Puerto Rican, fresh off of sending The Mad Cappa into a river last week here on HeldDOWN~!.

Jonathon “The Coach” Coachman:
It was one of the most shocking things ever seen on this show, and we have seen a lot of unusual things in this show’s 3-year history. Tha Puerto Rican stole the Puerto Rican Championship, coaxing The Mad Cappa into a rematch at The Year of Living Anglelously coming up this Sunday, with Colombian Heat as the special guest referee. Then to top it off, P.R. threw what was revealed as a replica of the Puerto Rican Championship belt into a river, causing Cappa to head to the bridge where P.R. was and attack him. However, we soon found out it was all a trap set up by The Lightning Crew, when they attacked Cappa, and P.R. threw him off the bridge into the icy waters below.

MC:
We have not seen The Mad Cappa since last week, and many are questioning on whether or not Cappa will ever return.

Caboose:
It was a brilliant plan devised by The Lightning Crew. The Mad Cappa, idiot that he is, never saw it coming. And once again, Cappa fell to The Lightning Crew, and was thrown into a river! I couldn’t have come up with anything better, and I am a bloody genius!

MC:
You sure have taken a liking to Tha Puerto Rican since he showed up on HeldDOWN~! 3 weeks ago.

Caboose:
At first, I thought he was just some IntenseZone scrub who did not deserve to be in our ring. BUT! He has shown me that he is more than just an IntenseZone scrub. He is a man of intelligence, integrity, athleticism, strength, and leadership qualities. Basically, the total opposite of The Mad CRAPPA!

MC:
You have a warped way of judging somebody, huh?

Caboose:
Why’d you say that?

::Tha Puerto Rican laughs, looks at his Lightning Crew, then orders them to walk with him to the ring. Tha Puerto Rican walks cool and cocky to the ring as "No Chance In Hell" continues to play. He plays to the camera, showing the Puerto Rican Title belt to the camera. He walks side-by-side with Colombian Heat, who is once again dressed like Flava Flav, playing to the camera, dancing, and showing his clocks to the camera. P.R. points to the belt around his waist with a cocky smirk on his face. The crowd continues booing him, some even throwing garbage in his direction. Tha Puerto Rican jaws with some fans at ringside and flips them off.::

MC:
And there is P.R. with the Puerto Rican Championship around his waist. A belt that he stole from The Mad Cappa last week on HeldDOWN~!.

Coachman:
The Mad Cappa is the REAL Puerto Rican Champion, after defeating P.R. at AngleMania III nearly a month ago. But, P.R. is in possession of the belt, and looks to have the belt in his possession for a long time following what happened last week.

Caboose:
I say kudos to Tha Puerto Rican. It was about time that someone took the P.R. title back from that miserable toad, Cappa. Now, we have a Puerto Rican Champion that I actually like!

MC:
You’re a miserable human being, you know that?

Caboose:
Thanks for the compliment!

::tongue.gif.R. laughs evilly, then steps onto the ring apron and sneers at the crowd. He enters the ring, and spins around soaking in the jeers, and reveling in the hatred the fans feel for him. P.R. laughs evilly, and talks about how great he is, then does the HBK-pose while pyro fires up behind him. Colombian Heat, Mr. Boricua, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez pose along with P.R. Tha Puerto Rican laughs evilly as the crowd boos loudly and chants "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!" Tha Puerto Rican gets on the top rope and poses with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt, receiving nothing but boos. P.R. flips the crowd off then heads to another turnbuckle, where a single spotlight shines on him. He poses a'la The Rock with the belt, and again receives boos. The crowd chants "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!" but P.R. just sneers at the crowd as "No Chance In Hell" by Bradley Boyds continues playing. Tha Puerto Rican jaws with the fans, then heads off the top rope and stands in the ring, as the lights go back on in the arena, and the fans chant "P.R. SUCKS!" "No Chance In Hell" by Bradley Boyds dies down. The crowd still chants and Tha Puerto Rican still trash talks. P.R. raises the Puerto Rican Championship belt to more boos.::

MC:
And now P.R. is going to speak. Oh boy.

Caboose:
Better than hearing you speak.

::The Lightning Crew stand in the center of the ring, all acting like they are all mesmerized by Tha Puerto Rican. The crowd boos P.R. loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” P.R. sneers at the crowd as he places the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt back on his waist. Vitamin X takes the microphone as the crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” Colombian Heat stands next to P.R. and Lindsay as Vitamin X, wearing a leather jacket, Lightning Crew t-shirt, and blue jeans, begins to speak.::

Vitamin X:
Chant that name all you want, The Mad Cappa will NOT be here tonight!

::The crowd boos::

Vitamin X:
What you people saw last week, was proof positive that The Mad Cappa is no match for Tha Puerto Rican. Cappa, naive, gullible Cappa, fell for the trap set up by us. With my tenacity, P.R.’s intelligence, and Colombian Heat’s speed, we were able to goat Cappa into accepting a match with P.R. this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously, and then made him a fool by forcing him to get on his knees and beg for the Puerto Rican Championship back. The Mad Cappa is emotionally, mentally, and physically weak compared to Tha Puerto Rican. And this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously, Tha Puerto Rican will defeat The Mad Cappa, to be once again the Puerto Rican Champion. That is even if The Mad Cappa MAKES IT to Living Anglelously this Sunday! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

MC:
That is sick. The Mad Cappa was embarrassed and humiliated last week on HeldDOWN~! Thanks to The Lightning Crew. Those no good S.O.B.’s made Cappa a fool in front of a national television audience.

Caboose:
You act like he didn’t deserve it!

Vitamin X:
Speak to your people, P.R.!

::Vitamin X places the microphone under Tha Puerto Rican’s mouth like he is interviewing him. The crowd boos even louder as P.R. points to the Puerto Rican Championship belt covering his waist. He smiles evilly as the crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” P.R. snickers and then begins to speak.::

Caboose:
These fans should give P.R. more respect.

Tha Puerto Rican:
It seems like everyone I’ve run into this past week, has been appalled at what I did to Mad Cappa last Thursday. Well, I say T.S. You will NOT see me sympathize with The Mad CRAPPA of all people after what we’ve been through, and after defeating ME at AngleMania!

::The crowd pops at that remark.::

P.R.:
Shut up! What Cappa doesn’t get is that I am NOT a generous person. I am NOT some goody-goody two shoes. Hell no. I am rough. I am tough. And I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Last week, you all saw how far I would go to rid Cappa out of my life, and how far I would go to get the Puerto Rican Championship back. THIS belt::points to the Puerto Rican Championship belt::, is my reason to live. And I am appalled at the image of Mad Cappa with the belt that he DOES NOT deserve!

::The crowd boos.::

MC:
P.R. really, REALLY hates The Mad Cappa doesn’t he?

Caboose:
You’re damn right he does.

Tha Puerto Rican:
This Sunday is the Final Encounter. Mad Cappa, this Sunday, you, and me we meet One Last Time. Everyone thought we couldn’t top our match at AngleMania III. Everyone said our match was a classic. Now, it’s time to up the ante. When we meet this Sunday, the whole world will be watching. This is it. This is the end. This is the most anticipated rematch in OaOasT history. The Mad Cappa vs. Tha Puerto Rican. One Last Time. For the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship. After this, the story will end. The feud will be over. You may have got me at AngleMania III, but I will be DAMNED if you get me this time. Remember Cappa; I’ve beaten you before and I’ll beat you again. I will prove to the world this Sunday, that your victory at AngleMania was just a fluke. That it was all because of that chairshot by Colombian Heat that I lost. Now, with Colombian Heat as the special guest referee, there will not be any shenanigans this time around. Heat will “Call the match down the middle” ::HA!::, and will see to it, that the better man will be the winner. Mad Cappa, there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that you will defeat me this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously. You HEAR ME! NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! Mad Cappa there is No.

Vitamin X:
No.

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
No.

Mr. Boricua:
No.

Colombian Heat:
No.

Spanish Fly:
No.

Cuban Wall:
No.

Thomas Rodriguez:
No.

Tha Puerto Rican:
No Chance In Hell. NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!

::The crowd boos loudly. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” P.R. sneers at the crowd. He puts his fingers in his ears to stop the booing, but when that doesn’t work he slaps his forehead 4 times. When that doesn’t work, he holds onto Mr. Boricua.::

Caboose:
The booing has got to P.R. You see what you’ve done, you idiots!

MC:
P.R. can’t handle any more booing. It’s getting on his nerves.

::Colombian Heat takes the microphone.::

Colombian Heat:
Yo, yo. Youze guys gots to chill. You know what I’m saying? What ya’ll iz seeing, is THE single greatest professional wrestler there ever was. Ya know what I’m saying? Now, Tha Puerto Rican, my homie, is gonna go into Living Anglelously this Sunday, and make that bitch, Mad Cappa, lose. Yeah. He is gonna win defeat Cappa 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring, and I’m gonna be sure of that since I am gonna be the Special Referee, G! Then after that, he is gonna go home and give Lindsay some good old-fashioned loving!

P.R.:
That’s enough, Heat!

Heat:
Uh, sorry, I got carried away for a sec. But, yo, my man, Tha Puerto Rican, is going to win this Sunday, I can guaran-damn-tee it. He is a god. A hero to us all. Ain’t that right P.R.?

P.R.:
Damn right!

::Colombian Heat gets next to P.R.::

Colombian Heat:
Who is the P.R. Menace?

P.R.:
Me.

Heat:
Who is the Puerto Rican Lightning?

P.R.:
Me.

Heat:
Who is better than The Mad Cappa?

P.R.:
Me.

Heat:
Who is the most charismatic, the smartest, the sexiest, the most talented, and the greatest wrestler the wrestling world has ever seen?

P.R.:
Me.

Heat:
And who will defeat The Mad Cappa this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously to win back the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship?

P.R.:
ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!

MC:
You know someone should turn off their mics!

Caboose:
You’re just jealous, G!

::The Lightning Crew all laugh evilly while the crowd boos loudly. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”::

Michael Cole:
P.R. is more than confident that he will win back the Puerto Rican Championship this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously!

Caboose:
He’s already one step there. He already has the actual belt in his possession! What’s wrong with being confident?

Coach:
He better be careful and not get overconfident! That could come back and bite him in the ass this Sunday!

*1, 2, 3. Hit It!*

::The opening trumpet blare causes the crowd to stand up and cheer. The Lightning Crew stands in the ring shocked, especially Tha Puerto Rican who is jumping up and down in fear. The Lightning Crew all look at the entrance as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing in the arena.::

MC:
NO WAY!

Coachman:
It couldn’t be! Could it?

Caboose:
OH GOD! CAPPA’S NOT DEAD!

::The Mad Cappa wastes no time waiting for the spotlights to circle the arena. Cappa runs into the ring furious, with a look of rage on his face. The crowd goes crazy as The Lightning Crew all stand waiting to attack.::

Michael Cole:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS RETURNED! HE HAS RETURNED FROM BEING THROWN INTO THE RIVER!

Caboose:
BUT HOW, HE WAS KNOCKED OUT! HE FELL 30-40 FEET INTO A RIVER!

Coach:
HE MUST HAVE FLOATED DOWN THE RIVER WHILE HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS! HE HAD TO SWIM ALL THE WAY BACK HERE!

::Cappa’s clothes all still wet showing the effects of being thrown into the river. Water drips from his hair as he enters the ring furious. The crowd goes crazy as Tha Puerto Rican throws Spanish Fly towards Cappa. Spanish Fly goes down with one punch to the face. P.R. then throws Thomas Rodriguez towards Cappa. Cappa gives Thomas a BUST A CAP. Cuban Wall rushes towards Cappa, and gets beat down. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez exits the ring as The Mad Cappa beats on The Lightning Crew with the crowd going crazy.::

MC:
THE MAD CAPPA IS GOING BUCK WILD ON THE LIGHTNING CREW ONCE AGAIN!

Coach:
THE MAD CAPPA IS FURIOUS, AND IS UNLEASHING HIS VENGEANCE ON THE LIGHTNING CREW! AGAIN!

::The Mad Cappa strikes down The Lightning Crew with one punch. Down goes Vitamin X. Down goes Cuban Wall. Down goes Mr. Boricua. Down goes Colombian Heat.::

MC:
Now The Mad Cappa is attacking the referee for his match this Sunday!

::The Mad Cappa whips Colombian Heat into the ropes. Colombian Heat reverses. Cappa reverses, and gives Cappa a BUST A CAP to a loud pop. Cappa stares at Tha Puerto Rican, who is desperately trying to get out of the ring. Cappa curses wildly and grabs P.R. by his dreadlocks.::

MC:
YEAH! GO AFTER P.R.! GO AFTER P.R.!

::The crowd is going crazy as The Mad Cappa beats on Tha Puerto Rican, who still has the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt across his waist. P.R. struggles to leave, but Cappa keeps pulling him back in and keeps beating on him.::

MC:
Cappa showing Tha Puerto Rican just who the better man is!

::Cappa Irish Whips Tha Puerto Rican into the ropes. P.R. tries to escape, but Cappa grabs him by his chain and flips him the middle finger. The crowd pops as Cappa kicks Tha Puerto Rican in the stomach…and gives him the BUST A CAP to a loud pop. Tha Puerto Rican does a Rock oversell of the move and lands on his face as the crowd cheers. The Mad Cappa trash talks P.R. as the crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”::

The Mad Cappa:
I believe THIS belongs to me!

::The Mad Cappa unhooks the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt from Tha Puerto Rican’s waist and takes it back. The crowd explodes with even more cheers as The Mad Cappa looks at the Puerto Rican Championship belt that has his name on the nameplate. He sneers at Tha Puerto Rican, who is still on the mat, face-first, and raises the Puerto Rican Championship belt to loud cheers.::

Michael Cole:
The Mad Cappa has the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt back in his possession!

::The usual jovial smile on Cappa’s face has been replaced with a serious angry face. He sneers at P.R. as “Let Me Clear My Throat” is played once again. Tha Puerto Rican is now slowly getting up as The Lightning Crew all lie in the ring in pain.::

Coachman:
After being humiliated last week on nationwide television, as well as being thrown off a bridge into cold water below, The Mad Cappa strikes back by taking what is rightfully his and attacking his mortal enemy, 4 days before their rematch at The Year of Living Anglelously!

MC:
We are just 72 hours from the most anticipated rematch in OaOasT history, and The Mad Cappa has drawn first blood before the match!

Caboose:
Ugh. I thought we were done with The Mad Cappa last Thursday! We still gotta deal with him! I HATE his stupid entrance song! That belt belongs to Tha Puerto Rican! And you know it, CRAPPA!

MC:
We will be dealing with him for a long time if tonight was any indication. The Mad Cappa will NEVER go down without a fight! Even what happened last week hasn’t stopped him.

Coachman:
If the hell he went through last week won’t stop him, if what he has gone through since coming from the OaOasT won’t stop him, then nothing will!

Caboose:
Ugh. I don’t believe it! Cappa will NOT go away! UGH!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing as The Mad Cappa poses with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt in his hands. He curses at Tha Puerto Rican, who head is now up. Cappa leaves the ring with the Puerto Rican Championship belt still in his hands. As he leaves the ring, P.R. crawls to the ring apron and flips Cappa off. The crowd cheers as P.R. flips Mad Cappa the middle finger while screaming “FUCK YOU CAPPA! FUCK YOU CAPPA!” The Mad Cappa and Tha Puerto Rican continue trash talking each other. Mad Cappa raises the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt to rub it in P.R.’s face. P.R. starts to cry while The Lightning Crew come into the ring to check on him. Cappa smiles a sly smile as he leaves through the entrance with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship over his right shoulder while “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” continues playing.::

MC:
The Mad Cappa has returned! And he once again has the Puerto Rican Championship in his possession! I can’t wait for the match this Sunday! What a wild night already, and we’re just getting started!

Coachman:
Yeah baby!

Caboose:
I hate you both.

::The crowd is still cheering as our last shot is of Tha Puerto Rican is carried off by The Lightning Crew. The Mad Cappa has left with the Puerto Rican Championship belt. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” by DJ Kool stops playing.::

MC:
We got more HeldDOWN~! To come. More hD~! In two minutes and two seconds!

::COMMERCIALS::

*The camera cuts to see Drek Stone walking through the hallway, dressed in a black suit jacket and maroon turtleneck. In one hand is a piece of luggage, and in the other hand is a wooden baseball bat emblazoned with the “New York Mets” logo on the end. He seems to be walking with a purpose, looking like he has bad intentions on his mind. However, he is quickly stopped by Abe Vigoda standing in front of him.

ABE
Just the man I wanted to see…..

DREK
*sigh* Wow….yeah Abe….hi…..right…..just when I thought my day couldn’t get any better, it takes that extra step.

ABE
It’s nice to see you too. Now, what I wanted to say was……uh……..why do you have that baseball bat in your hand, huh?

DREK
This?

ABE
Did you really have to ask? Listen, what’s with the Mets logo on the end? Everybody knows that if you’re from New York, you follow the Yankees. My father used to take us to a few games. One time.....I'll never forget this.....when we were sitting in the bleachers, my old man....wait......hold on, I'm trying to remember…..

DREK
OH! This baseball bat……well Abe, I’m sure you saw what happened to me last week at the hands of Damaramu. Well, excuse me, but I need to take steps to make sure this doesn’t happen. I brought this for self-defense…..and if his kneecaps happen to get whacked in the process, so be it.

ABE
Ah, so that was your plan. Somehow, I knew that. Anyway, none of that action will be taking place tonight.

DREK
What the hell are you talking about?

ABE
I saw what happened last week, and I didn’t like it. I’m not happy about things like that happening here in the OAOAST on my watch. Your first-ever OAOAST Pay-Per-View match is scheduled for this Sunday, and I want to make sure it actually happens. If someone is too hurt to make it, I’ll be unhappy. And if you want to see me when I’m unhappy, just rent “Good Burger”!!

DREK
What the hell were you thinking when you made that?

ABE
Let’s not get off the subject. I don’t like to do that. The point is that you are not to physically touch Damaramu tonight, and he is not to physically attack you either. I will make sure you two MAKE IT to this Sunday. If one of you lays a hand on the other, you will be immediately suspended without pay.

DREK
Abe, you can’t tell me what to do with that…..that TOPA! That MERDA! If I want to get Dama, I will do it with or without your permission.

ABE
Then we may have an issue…..

*Drek immediately turns away from Abe and starts storming down the hallway. During his walk, he smacks his baseball bat into the wall and lets it drop at his feet. He continues to storm away, unleashing a trail of obscenities the entire time. Abe watches him with a cautious smile and walks the other way*

CABOOSE
Of course. See, this is just another example of Abe Vigoda’s bias. It’s okay for Dama to attack Drek Stone at will, but not okay for Drek to retaliate. Just your typical racism against Italians.

COLE
But Caboose, Vigoda is an Italian nam….

COACH
Cole, just give it up. Anyway, Drek has an important choice to make tonight. Is he going to get Dama back for the attack he inflicted last week, or is he actually going to wait for this Sunday?

CABOOSE
Imagine if Drek was suspended from OAOAST programming already. Ratings would plummet! It’d be insanity! This isn’t good……

(Cut back to the arena)

MC
Folks, welcome to HeldDOWN~!. The Lightning Crew coming out didn't let us have our usual intro, so we're going to have it now. Alongside Caboose and The Coach, I am Michael Cole, at the final stop on our road to Living Angleously this Sunday night. This week, we'll be seeing Damaramu in action, as he prepares for his huge match with the newcomer Drek Stone, this Sunday night. Plus, Rick Edwards will see singles competition. We heard he has something important to say while he's out here tonight.

COACH
Also, we'll see a huge tag team contest based on last week's main event, as Adreneline Champion Dan Black will team with Axel to face Gunner Sharps and the X-Division Champion AJ Flaire. This will be a preview of sorts for this Sunday, as Flaire will face Black to unify their two championships, and Sharps will face former partner Axel.

CABOOSE
Plus, we get to see if Sly Sommers uncovers any more dirt on that World Champion-level slimeball, Zack Malibu!

MC
What I think my partner means to say is, we'll see the last chapter in the Zack Malibu and Sly Sommers saga before they head to their huge World Title main event this Sunday night at Living Angleously.

CABOOSE
I meant what I said, you doof.

COACH
Without any further ado, let's go to our opening contest!

::The house lights go out, followed by various multi-colored lights flashing throughout the building. Nate, Mikey, and SB87 then come out, dancing and bouncing to the music. SB87 swivels glowsticks in the air, as Nate and Mikey look to be pulling a handful of pills out of their pocket and shoving them in their mouths. They then quickly dance down to the ring, where SB87 tosses one glowstick to Nate, and the other to Mikey. He then goes into the ring and performs a bedazzling display of breakdancing.::

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it has a ten-minute time limit. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by fellow Rave and Assault Squad members Mikey and Nate...from Wherever He Slept Last Night; weighing in at 136 pounds....he is SB87!

MC
This kid might turn out to be the new flying phenom of the OAOAST if he keeps his current pace! He was incredible last week!

BUFFER
And his opponent...already in the ring, from El Paso, Texas; weighing in at 185 pounds...he is Phoenix!

CABOOSE
This match was booked after last week's marvelous debut for the Rave and Assault Squad, after Phoenix complained that he is a singles wrestler, and not a tag worker. Therefore, he's set to face the singles debut of the newest high-flyer on the OAOAST roster, SB87!

::bell rings::

Phoenix steps to the center of the ring, and immediately sticks his hand upward in gest, making fun of the fact that SB87 is too short to lock his hand in for a Greco-Roman knucklelock. SB87 chuckles for a second, then charges forward and hits an astounding front-flip dropkick!

COACH
It's not the size of the fighter, but the size of the fight he brings!

MC
What are you gonna do next, kick me in the face, Low Ki?

COACH
::angry monkey pose::

Phoenix then stumbles into a corner. SB87 kicks him in the mid-section, and then walks to the center of the ring. SB87 charges forward, and jumps up for a monkey flip. But, in mid-move, he hops up and finishes the takeover as a hurricanrana. SB87 waits for Phoenix to come to his feet. When Phoenix gets to a bent, yet standing position, SB87 jumps onto his back, and then hops back and brings him over with another hurricanrana!

MC
He can hit that move from ANY angle!

Both men pop back up, and SB87 charges at Phoenix with a clothesline. But, Phoenix ducks the clothesline, twists SB87 aruond for a neckbreaker, dropping SB87's neck onto his knee. Phoenix goes for the early cover......1........2......kickout. Phoenix pulls SB87 up, and punches him to send him back down. Phoenix pulls SB87 up again, and gives him another big right hand to send him down. Phoenix pulls SB87 up, and goes for a side suplex. But, SB87 lands on his feet behind Phoenix. Phoenix turns around, and SB87 charges at him, rolling over his bent back. SB87 grabs Phoenix, and brings him back in a rolling prawn hold..........1..........2.......kickout!

COACH
This kid is busting out new moves from new positions all of the time!

SB87 gets shoved near a corner when Phoenix kicks out. Phoenix charges at him, and SB87 attempts a kip-over headscissors. But, Phoenix catches SB87's feet, and hurls him over the top rope and to the floor!

CABOOSE
He just killed the midget!

MC
My lord!

SB87 is on the floor, obviously in extreme pain. The referee holds back Phoenix from attacking him any more, and calls out a pair of EMT's. The EMT's run out, and examine SB87's back. Phoenix goes to the outside, and asks if he can help them carry SB87 to the back. They let him, and he tries helping SB87 to his feet. Out of nowhere, SB87 slaps Phoenix's hands off of him, and nails a dropsault!

MC
That sneaky little...

CABOOSE
I love this damned midget!

The dropsault sends Phoenix flying back into the guardrail. SB87 then charges at him, and nails a spinning heel kick that sends himself over the guardrail and into the front row! SB87 then climbs to the top of the guardrail, and nails a dropkick to the back of the stumbling Phoenix's head. SB87 picks Phoenix back up, and tosses him into the ring. SB87 climbs to the top rope, and waits for Phoenix to get to his feet. When he does, SB87 launches off, and nails an incredible twisting cross-body-block! SB87 goes for the cover........1.........2......kickout!

COACH
How'd he get out of that?

SB87 then pulls Phoenix up to a bent position, and delivers two forearms to his back. SB87 then hooks Phoenix's arms, and nails an inverted double-overhook swinging neckbreaker. SB87 then hits the ropes as Phoenix rises to a seated position, and SB87 nails a flip seated neckbreaker (Hennig Neck Snap, but flip in opposite direction).
MC
A nice series of innovative neckbreakers by SB87.

SB87 then stands up, and nails an impressive standing Shooting Star Press. He goes for the cover.........1..........2.......kickout! SB87 pulls Phoenix up, and stands him in the corner. SB87 then charges at him, and goes for a tiger wall flip. But, Phoenix catches the ankles, repositions his arms, and brings Phoenix down with a schoolboy bomb. Phoenix keeps him down for the pin attempt.........1...........2.........kickout! Phoenix then sends SB87 off to the ropes with an Irish whip, but SB87 reverses. SB87 performs a Matrix duck when ducking Phoenix's clothesline. Phoenix turns around, and gets nailed with an impressive step-up enziguri!

COACH
SB87 should meet gravity sometime, though I doubt they'd get along...

The force of the enziguri kicks sends Phoenix through the ropes, and to the outside. SB87 then hops to the top rope on the catty-corner side from Phoenix, and then hops to the top rope on Phoenix's side, launches off, and launches for an impressive shooting star plancha! But, he misses and lands gut-first on the guardrail!

MC
Major wipeout!

CABOOSE
Shut up, surfer boy Cole!

Phoenix groggily gets to his feet, and then puts SB87 on his shoulders in fireman's carry position. Phoenix then rolls SB87 back into the ring. Phoenix whips SB87 off to the ropes, and scores with a side backbreaker. Phoenix then nails a series of four snap elbowdrops to SB87's back. SB87 attempts to struggle up, so Phoenix repeatedly stomps on him to keep him down.

COACH
Smart strategy by Phoenix, slowing his smaller, quicker opponent down and grounding him to gain the advantage.

Phoenix lifts SB87 up, and drops him with a side suplex. Phoenix goes for the cover........1.........2......kickout. Phoenix then goes to the ropes, and drops a big kneedrop. Phoenix pulls SB87 up, and slams him to the mat. Phoenix follows up with a standing frogsplash, and goes for the cover........1........2......kickout. Phoenix pulls SB87 up, and nails a snap suplex. Phoenix goes for the cover..........1...........2........kickout!

MC
Using very basic offense on an unbasic wrestler isn't going to work.

Phoenix then pulls SB87 up, and shoves him into a corner. He puts him in a seated position, using mudhole stomps. Phoenix then goes to the opposite corner. He charges forward, and tries for a baseball slide. SB87 rolls out of the way, and Phoenix crotches himself on the ringpost. SB87 then gets to his feet, and dropkicks Phoenix in the face. SB87 waits for Phoenix to make any movement. Phoenix then starts to crawl forward. SB87 kicks him in the ribs, keeping him in place on all fours. SB87 climbs onto Phoenix's back, and nails an incredible standing SSP!

COACH
That came out of nowhere!

SB87 then pins Phoenix with La Magistral...........1..............2...........kickout! Both men come back up, and SB87 sends Phoenix back into the corner with a one-foot-launch jumping heel kick. SB87 then sits Phoenix on the top turnbuckle. SB87 climbs to the top rope beside Phoenix, and brings him down with an incredible corkscrew leap into an old Ultimo Dragon-style hurricanrana!

CABOOSE
How'd he do that?

SB87 goes for the cover..........1.............2..........kickout! SB87 then goes to the apron. When Phoenix stumbles up, SB87 springboards to the top rope. He then nails a great full-rotation Tornado DDT! SB87 goes for the cover...........1...........2........rope break! SB87 then waits for Phoenix to rise to his feet. When he does, SB87 goes for a sit-down facebuster. But, Phoenix catches him mid-move and drives him down with a spinebuster slam. Phoenix goes for the cover.......1...........2.......kickout.

MC
Devastating slam by Phoenix, who may steal the newcomer's thunder tonight!

Phoenix pulls SB87 off of the mat, and goes for a slam. But, SB87 elevates himself over Phoenix's shoulders and reverses with a crucifix cradle...........1.........2........kickout! SB87 gets up, and waits for Phoenix to get to his feet. When Phoenix gets to a bent standing position, SB87 leaps with one foot onto his back, and then leaps off and onto the top rope. SB87 then does a backflip and lands an incredible moonsault DDT! SB87 immediately climbs to the top rope again, and nails his impressive finisher, the Roofie! SB87 goes for the cover............1..............2.............3!

BUFFER
Your winner of the contest.....SB87!

MC
I don't agree with how the Rave and Assault Squad live their lives, but they have themselves one heck of an innovative high-flyer in SB87!

COACH
Think about this: this kid is only sixteen years old. Think of how good he'll be by the time he's even legal!

MC
Wait...I hear there's something going on backstage. Let's go there now!

= The cameras cut to a shot of Director of Authority Abe Vigoda's office. Abe is seated at his desk, hands folded, a dour expression on his withered old face. Across the desk, to his left, Hoff sits in a plush chair, never taking his eyes off of the men standing to HIS left, Gibraltar and St. Andrew. All around the room security is standing at attention, and behind the desk, a guard stands with his arm in a sling.

ABE
Good of you rowdy whippersnaps to join me.

ST. ANDREW
Yeah, yeah. To what do we owe the privelege?

ABE
Watch that smart tongue of yours, boy. It just might happen that I have a little solution to this conflict between Hoff and your boy Gubraltar there.

Gibraltar flares his nostrils and take a small step toward Abe's desk. Hoff glances at Abe before quickly returning his gaze to the monster.

ABE
Seeing as you two can't be controlled, and you can't keep this in the ring, I've got an idea. We're going to have a good old-fashioned brawl. You *pointing at Hoff*, I hear tell that you're fond of those.

Hoff's visage remains on Gibraltar.

ST. ANDREW
What are the condiitons, old man?

ABE
Quiet, young'in. I'll tell you. The match will start in the ring, oh sure, but it'll end in the locker room. No rules, just fight. But... *gesturing to the man in the sling* try not to hurt anyone else, hear? Anyway, first man to the HeldDOWN locker room is the winner. And after that I don't want to hear no more about this.

Abe coughs up some phlegm as Andrew whispers something in Gibraltar's ear. Gibraltar's expression remains dour, but Andrew smiles.

ANDREW
Mr. Vigoda, you've got yourself a match.

ABE
DOn't tell me what I've got and not got, Andrew. Oh, and one more thing. To protect the safety of my staff, your boy and Hoff there aren't to touch each other before the match. Because if they do, they're both suspended.

ANDREW
WHAT?! Suspended?

ABE
Boy, you heard me. Now get out of my office.

Andrew looks hard at Abe, but turns and storms out of the DOA's office. Gibraltare turns, spares one look at Hoff, then follows his leader out. Hoff rises, turns to leave....then turns back to Abe. Hoff leans over and puts his hands on Abe's desk.

HOFF
Let me tell you something, Abe...

Security moves toward Hoff, but Hoff snaps up and looks around them, and they back off. Hoff turns back to Abe.

HOFF
Let me tell you something. You think you can threaten to suspend me, and that'll be the end of it? I don't think so. You better watch who you're dealing with, old man. Because, no matter what anyone thinks of me...I am not a nice person when I'm pissed off. And right now, I am very pissed off.

ABE
Bah. Get out of my sight.

Hoff turns and walks out of Abe's office.

ABE
Damn kids...

Cut to Sofa Central

COLE
Wow, what an announcement! Hoff vs. Gibraltar, live at The Year of Living Anglelously in three days!

COACH
Yeah, but what about Mr. Vigoda's ruling that Hoff and Gibraltar can't touch before the pay-per-view?

COLE
Hoff obviously not happy with that decision, we'll see if he holds to it!

CABOOSE
Coach, did you just call him "Mr. Vigoda?"

COACH
Yeah, why?

CABOOSE
Kiss ass.

COACH
Hey at least I HAVE an ass! BOO-YAH~!

CABOOSE
I...wait, what?

COLE
Folks, we've got a lot more ahead on HD, so stay tuned!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(We cut to a bar near the arena where a cameraman and Jackie Gayda have found Rick Edwards. Rick is sitting at the bar drinking when he notices Jackie and groans.)

JACKIE
There you are! You were supposed to be backstage for an interview, but I was told you came over here.

RICK
I came here to get away from you. You dumb ho!

JACKIE
Excuse me!? I am not a dumb ho!

RICK
Oh I’m sorry. I meant stupid bitch.

JACKIE (Looking very hurt)
What has gotten into you lately??

RICK
Beer. (Burps)

JACKIE
That’s not what I meant!

RICK
You know what? You’re ALMOST as good at interviewing as you are at wrestling.

JACKIE
Well finally you say something nice.

RICK (Looking a little confused)
Yeah you’re a smart one alright. Look…just tell them I’ll be back in time for my match! Can you manage that??

JACKIE
Fine!

(Cut back to the arena)

CUE: Tear Away by Drowning Pool

COLE
Well I guess someone pried Rick away from that bar after all.

CABOOSE
I wish someone would pry me away from this announce table.

COACH
Hey that gives me an idea! Let’s all go out for beers after the show!

CABOOSE
Let’s not!

(Rick Edwards walks out looking a little inebriated, but still walking straight. He ignores some heckling fans as he slides into the ring and takes a mic. Chris Stevens is already in the ring awaiting the start of the match.)

RICK
Just step back a second son because I’ve got something to say first.

(Chris shrugs his shoulders and leans against the corner while Rick continues to talk.)

RICK
Frankly I don’t want to be here tonight if this is all they have to offer me. I didn’t come back so I could squash some jobbers or do pointless little backstage interviews with some bimbo. I came back to get some gold and instead the give me this idiot over there and a pat on the back saying, “Welcome home Blurricane.” Well let me tell you something! Don’t ever call me Blurricane again!!!

(The fans start chanting “Blurricane”)

RICK
Blurricane is dead!!

(The fans chant louder)

RICK
Blurricane is dead and I killed the bastard!! I never was given a serious shot at a serious title back then! Even in my one OAOAST Title shot I was never even considered a real threat! They put me in there to liven the mood and said, “Go be a hero Blurricane! Protect the girl!” Well she didn’t need protection and I didn’t need your false encouragement! No one ever said, “You can win it all!”

COLE
I have never heard a more bitter man than this.

CABOOSE
He’s just stating the truth.

RICK
Other than the Elimination Chamber, all I got were shots at joke titles like the Puerto Rican Title and the freakin’ F13 title! Now I want something better. Now I’m not fool enough to think that I can just get an OAOAST Title shot so I’ll start with the next best thing and that is the X-Title!

COLE
I wonder what AJ Flaire has to say about that?

RICK
Now I also know that where I went wrong with Blurricane is that I let people walk all over me, but that will not happen again! Therefore, I went and found the only person I can trust! I found the only family I have left that did not try to kill me! I called up the one man who did come see me in the hospital and that man is my cousin.

COLE
Who is his cousin??

CUE: Money by Pink Floyd

COLE
Oh hell no!

(The fans boo as J. Arthur Edwards makes his return with a smirk on his face. He comes out applauding Rick and saying, “You are the man!”)

CABOOSE
Finally, a little class returns to HD!

(J. Arthur steps into the ring dressed like some sort of urban cowboy. His hair is down to his shoulders and he has on jeans, a white, long sleeved, button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, boots, and a belt buckle that has J.A.E. in diamonds. He takes the mic and waves to the crowd who boo in return.)

J. ARTHUR
Thank you Rick. Thank you for bringing me back and for helping me get an OAOAST contract because you are right! You deserve that X-Title and you deserve the OAOAST Title as well! I will make sure that you get a fair deal like you got me a fair deal. After all, I am a lawyer and if they do not give you what you deserve I will sue their asses!

(J. Arthur tosses the mic back to Rick with a smile, as Chris Stevens looks impatient in the corner.)

RICK
Sit tight you little bitch I am dealing with important business right now!

(Rick pats Chris on the side of the face and then turns to toss the mic out of the ring. Rick then whips around, jumping into the air and nailing Chris in the back of the head with an Enziguri!)

COLE
My God!! Rick calls that the Doomsday Kick and he just leveled Chris Stevens with it!

*DING DING DING*

Rick then picks Stevens up by the head and goes to whip him to the ropes, but at the last second, he pulls him back and hits a Short Arm Clothesline! He then hits the ropes, performs a Flipping Leg Drop, and then kips up to his feet.

COLE
Just pin the kid and end it!

CABOOSE
Let him have his fun!

COACH
I wouldn’t call that much fun for Stevens. I’d call it…

CABOOSE
I don’t care what you’d call it!

Rick waits for Stevens to stand and then takes him down again with a Flipping Dropkick. He then walks over to Stevens and blows a big snot rocket on him, which draws boos from the crowd.

COLE
That’s just disgusting!

Stevens slowly stands and Rick is waiting there with a hard slap before shoving him into the corner and taking off to the opposite corner. Rick then runs in and hits a leaping High Knee that whips Steven’s head back hard. Stevens almost falls flat on his face, but Rick catches him and places him on the top rope, facing the inside of the ring. He then runs up the ropes and hits an Enziguri that sends Stevens somersaulting back into the ring and landing hard on his back.

COLE
He calls that the “Brain Damage” and I think Stevens might have some!

CABOOSE
You have to have brains first Cole!

Rick goes for a cover.

No! Rick pulls him up after 2!

COLE
Oh come on dammit!!

Rick then takes Stevens’ own arm and raps around Stevens’ throat and pulls him down with the Rough Break neckbreaker, but he doesn’t got for the cover. He pulls Stevens back up and goes for a Reverse Vertical Suplex, but as he gets him up, he leaps out and hits a Diamond Cutter!

COLE
Superman’s Dead!!!

COACH
What!? (Starts crying)

COLE
No dummy, that’s the name of Rick’s finisher! Superman’s Dead!

Rick makes the cover.

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

MICHAEL BUFFER
Here’s your winner…RICK EDWARDS!!!!

The ref goes to raise Rick’s hand, but J. Arthur shoves him aside and raises it himself. The fans boo as Rick and J.A. hug in the middle of the ring.

CABOOSE
That Stevens kid is dead. Someone needs to bring a body bag out here.

COLE
Was that supposed to be a message to AJ or whoever will be X Champion after Living Angleously? I guess we’ll find out.

= Cut to a graveyard. A sweep of shadows go over the gravyeard. When they end, the form of Mad Matt is standing there wearing sunglasses, a black trenchcoat, black pants, and a black Shadow of Madness t-shirt.

MATT:Many thought me vanquished when I destroyed Jeremy Red, but paid the heavy price in injury back at Anglemania. However appearences are not what they seem.

The shadows pan over the land once more and when they dissappear, Mad Matt is gone.

Graphic: The Madness is reborn in two weeks on HeldDown.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*We see backstage as Skull Mask and Skull Kid head to the ring accompanied by Damaramu. They pass by the Global Party Exchange sitting on a crate talking.*

DAMARAMU
Well if it isn't everyone's favorite party kids.

SCOTTY
And if it isn't our favorite to. Jim Jones! How ya doing?

DAMARAMU
That wasn't funny? Did you guys think that was funny?

*Both men remain emotionless.*

DAMARAMU
Listen....kids.

*Johnny and Scotty jump up at being called that to get in Dama's face but are quickly cut off by Mask and Kid who step in front of Dama.*

SCOTTY
Listen to what?

DAMARAMU
My boys here don't have a match this Sunday. And by checking the card neither to you two punks. So how about you take on my Cult? If you think you can hang that is.

JOHNNY
These two? Man I shouldn't even waste my time but I'll do it! You in Scotty?

SCOTTY
I'm in.

DAMARAMU
Well then they'll see you Sunday. Now onto your match boys! You two sit right here and watch.

*Damaramu points to the monitor as the GPX sit down. Dama pulls up a chair behind them and plops down.*

DAMARAMU
I'll watch it with you.

Cut To Ringside Area

MC
There might be an interesting situation brewing between Skull Mask, Skull Kid, and the Global Party Exchange.

COACH
There's a tag team match that I would LOVE to see!

COLE
And here comes Mike Hunt down to ringside, in preparation for his upcoming matchup with Damaramu.

COACH
Oh my god…..Cole…..do you realize what you just said?

COLE
What do you mean?

COACH
His name. What did you say his name was?

CABOOSE
Oh god, not this again.

COLE
Mike Hunt. Why?

COACH
HA! No reason. But refresh my memory again. What’s the name?

COLE
Mike…..

*GONG!! All the lights in the arena go out as funeral bells begin gonging*

COACH
Oh damn…..nevermind.

*The Ministry of Darkness music begins playing as green smoke rolls out onto the stage. The fans all stand in awe as Skull Mask and Skull Kid emerge from the backstage area and kneel in front of the entrance as if praying to a dark deity. A green light illuminates the entrance way as Damaramu walks out with his white hair hanging in his face.*

CABOOSE
And THERE’S the man that will get his comeuppance this Sunday. Does Dama yet realize how much trouble he’s in?

COLE
From the look on his face, I would say he has absolutely NO fear about facing Drek Stone. I don’t know if we can say the same for Drek.

*Damaramu slowly walks to the ring past his followers who rise and exit to the back as he passes. Dama continues to slowly stalk to the ring as his opponent Mike Hunt stands in the ring appearing to piss himself.*

ANNOUNCER: From Moore Oklahoma! Weighing in at 250 pounds.......DAMARAMU!!!!!!!!

*Damaramu stands on the steps and slowly lifts his arms bringing the houselights up with the sound of thunder crashing. Hunt backs up to the ropes as Dama slowly enters the ring and flips his hair back revealing his white eyes. Hunt is backed to the corner looking like he wants to get out of the ring. Dama just stands silently and still waiting for him to make the first move*

Woke Up This Morning
Got Yourself A Gun
Mama Always Said You’d Be
The Chosen One.

*Drek Stone slowly saunters out of the entranceway, stopping at the top of the stage. As Drek walks down the ramp, he locks eyes with Dama, and neither man is willing to end the staredown. He stops at the end of the ramp, in front of the ring, and continues to coldly stare at Damaramu. Finally, he begins to slowly roll up his sleeves.*

COLE
Uh-oh…..what is Drek planning to do here?

COACH
He knows the rules Mr. Vigoda laid out before. If he lays a hand on Dama, he’ll be immediately suspended, and vice-versa. Mr. Vigoda wants no more physical confrontations between these two men.

CABOOSE
But sometimes pride is just more important…..and this may be one of those times.

*The two men continue to stare until Drek finally strolls around the ring and walks over to the ringside commentators. He yanks a pair of headphones off of Coach’s head, and sits down next to Caboose. Coach, looking a bit humiliated, quickly finds another pair of headphones underneath the table. Meanwhile, Dama continues to stare at Drek with a scowl on his face, but finally focuses his attention back onto Hunt*

CABOOSE
Mr. Stone, it’s quite an honor to have you here at ringside tonight.

DREK
Please, please, Boose, my friends call me Drek. Go ahead.

COACH
So Drek…..

DREK
You mean Mr. Stone.

*The ref rings the bell and Hunt slowly walks over to Dama lifting one hand for a test of strength. Dama grabs Hunt's hand and quickly twists it over causing the man to jump in pain*

COLE
Look at the strength of Damaramu, winning the Test-of-Strength easily.

CABOOSE
Oh come on, anybody could beat Mike Hunt in a strength contest.

COACH
Caboose, do you realize what you just said? You said….

DREK
Christ, Boose, how do you put up with this pointless drivel?

CABOOSE
It’s tough but……WHOA!

*Dama lets go as Hunt backs up and Dama is on him! Hard rights and lefts back Hunt up to the corner as Dama wails away. Hunt tries to get out of the corner but Dama shoves him back in and begins to deliver hard elbow smashes. Hunt is looking dazed as Damaramu spins around and gives him a rolling elbow!*

COLE
What an assault, just a few seconds after the bell rings! Mr. Stone, doesn’t this make you nervous at all?

DREK
Nervous? Are you kidding? Did you SEE what I did to Simon Stone? Damaramu’s in for more of that pain this Sunday.

*Hunt starts to fall out of the corner as Dama grabs him around the waist and flips him over with a belly to belly suplex! Hunt rolls onto his head and then lays flat on his back as Dama gets back up to continue the beating. Dama yanks Hunt up by his hair and grabs him around the throat lifting him high and bringing him down with a chokeslam.*

COACH
Well, that move looks a little familiar to you tonight, doesn’t it?

DREK
Are you referring to that sneak-attack last week? When I tripped, fell into the corner of the picture frame, and opened up a tiny cut on my forehead? Is that what you’re referring to?

COACH
Well, not exactl…..

DREK
Because THAT’S what happened, Coach. That son of a bitch didn’t get me. I got myself. Got it?! GOT IT?!

COLE
I think he’s got it……

*Dama stops and looks over the ropes at Drek Stone who sits at the announce table. Dama crosses his throat with his thumb giving the sign for the end.*

COLE
Mr. Stone, it looks like Dama was sending a message to you right then.

DREK
…..er……what? A message? Wa…..Was that he was sending? A message? Well, let me send him a little message of my own.

*Behind Dama’s back, Drek flashes him the middle finger.*

DREK
How that’s for a message? That’s what I think of him and his damn threats.

*Dama turns to poor Hunt who is already out of it and puts his head between his legs. Dama lifts him high over his head and brings him down with a crashing powerbomb! Dama heads to the top rope as the fans begin to take pictures.*

COACH
Oh man, what could Dama be preparing for here?

CABOOSE
He might be getting up on the turnbuckle, just so everybody could see him apologize to Drek.

DREK
Caboose, I like the way you think. That might just be…..

*Drek is interrupted with Damaramu taking flight with a picture perfect flying elbow, just like Ryan Smith. He crashes down into Hunt’s chest and grabs the cover.

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNOUNCER
And here’s your winner……..DAMARAMU!!!!!

*Dama’s music begins playing as he stares at the lifeless body of Mike Hunt laying in front of him*

COLE
And just like that. It’s over. Drek, are you saying that you have absolutely no reservations about facing Damaramu this Sunday at Living Anglelously?

DREK
…no……..wait, what? Of course not. And to…show you….

*Drek rips off the headset and slowly walks into the ring, glaring at Damaramu. They stare at one another for a little while, until Dama lifts his arms. The houselights go out, and green light bathes the entire ring. Drek never takes his eyes off Dama, and Dama doesn’t take his eyes off Drek. *

COACH
They can’t touch each other. That’s what….

CABOOSE
Allright, Coach, we just saw him say it a little while ago. Can you end your diarrhea of the mouth for one minute?

*Both men continue to stare at each other, until Drek finally starts mouthing off to Dama. Although the fans can’t hear quite what Drek is saying, it’s obvious that the words aren’t very kind. After a few seconds of trash-talking, Drek rolls out of the ring and begins to back up the ramp, talking the entire way. Through it all, Dama has remained silent, his eyes never wavering away from Drek. Finally, upon reaching the top of the ramp, Drek stops talking, but keeps his eyes remaining on Dama*

COLE
Can you feel the intensity?! Can you feel just how much both guys dislike each other?! What a match this is going to be!

CABOOSE
Well, if both men ever stop glaring at each other…..

COACH
It’s all taking place THIS SUNDAY! AT LIVING ANGLELOUSLY!!

*COMMERCIAL*

*The lights in the arena go out and suddenly a green light bathes the entrance. The Misfits "Scarecrow Man" begins to play as the fans stand to boo. Skull Mask and Skull Kid appear on the ramp and survey the crowd with no emotion in there faces. Finally in unison both men raise there arms high over there head and then begin to walk to the ring.*

ANNOUNCER: Making there way to the ring. From Mexico City! At a total combined weight of 495 pounds. Skull Mask and Skull Kid......THE CULT OF DAMARAMU!

*The fans boo at hearing Damaramu's name.*

ANNOUNCER: And there opponents. The team of Johnny and Luke Solo!

*Skull Mask and Skull Kid enter the ring as the Solo Brothers stand looking around in fear. Finally Johnny steps up pounding his chest declaring that he will take on Skull Mask. The bell rings and things are underway.*

COLE
Well Johnny Solo is being brave, but I don't know if it will pay off in the end.

*Johnny goes to lock up with Skull Mask but it's not much of a contest as Skull Mask easily shoves him to the mat. Johnny goes to his feet again and tries another lock up. This time he's shoved down into the corner. Johnny stands and screams running at Skull Mask only to be hip tossed by the suprisingly agile Mask. Johnny roles onto his feet and is met with a clubbing blow by Mask's hand.*

COLE
And Johnny Solo is not a small man! But Skull Mask is tossing him around like he's nothing!

COACH
This doesn't look good for the Solo brothers.

CABOOSE
Nothing ever does. They should both just go solo. HAHA! GET IT!?

COLE
Ummm.....yeah. Back to the match........

*Skull tosses Johnny into the corner and begins to lay into him with hard reverse elbows. Skull steps out and brings his foot up choking Johnny in the corner. Skull releases the choke as Johnny falls into his arms. Skull lifts him for a powerslam and tags in Kid.*

COLE
Now we get our first look at Skull Kid.

*Skull Kid hits the ropes and comes flying in with a dropkick taking Johnny off of his feet. Kid looks at the other corner and nails Luke out of nowhere with a superkick!*

CABOOSE
Well is he going to do anything!? I haven't seen him yet!

COLE
He's in there.......he's just really fast.......

CABOOSE
You obviously didn't notice my joke.....idiot.

*Skull Kid hits the rope as Johnny starts to rise and nails him with a spinning wheel kick. Johnny tries to get up but is met with hard martial arts kicks that take him off of his feet. Kid continues the assault as Johnny rolls out of the ring to catch his breath. Johnny walks to the base of the ramp but it's not far enough! Kid hits the ropes and comes flying in leaping to the top rope and spinning around coming down with a moonsault! The fans all go nuts at the spectacular move they just saw. Still with no emotion Skull Kid slides Johnny into the ring and uses the top rope as a springboard to drop another moonsault.*

COLE
Jeez this guy can move.

CABOOSE
They're the perfect combination! Strength and Speed!

COACH
Damn that Damaramu.

*Skull Kid is down for the cover!

1!!!!

2!!!!!!

KICK OUT!*

COLE
Just barely!

*Skull Kid is back on his feet as he sends Johnny into the ropes and jumps delivering a hard hurricarana on his way back in. Kid tags in mask as Johnny tries to make it to the ropes. Skull his quickly in grabbing Johnny by the hair and yanking him around picking him up on his shoulders for a powerslam. Skull drives Johnny into the mat as the fans all wince in pain at the beating. Luke is up on the apron again but is quickly met with a big boot from Skull Mask.*

COLE
I don't think Luke will ever get into this match!

COACH
It's not looking like it.

*Skull pulls Johnny's head between his legs and gives the signal for the end. Johnny is picked up high and then whipped around in a vicious helicopter spin as Skull Mask drives him down with a sit out powerbomb! The fans know it's over and begin to boo but Mask isn't done. Instead he tags in Skull Kid. Kid leaps to the top rope as camera's begin flashing. Kid takes flight and comes crashing down with a beautiful 450 leg drop! Nearly cutting Johnny's head off! The pinfall!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

ANNOUNCER
Here are your winners.........SKULL MASK AND SKULL KID THE CULT OF DAMARAMU!!!!!!

*The fans boo as Skull Mask comes back into the ring with a chair. Intending to use it on Johnny. But Luke comes to his rescue delivering some shots to Mask's back! Unphased Skull Mask whips around and dents the chair across Luke's head laying him out!*

COLE
This is uncalled for!

*Mask turns and drops the chair on the ground next to the turnbuckle. Skull Kid grabs Johnny as if going for a diamond cutter but runs up the ropes....ACID DROP ON THE CHAIR! The fans all boo at this sick display as "Scarecrow Man" begins to play and both men raise there hands in victory. We quickly cut to the back where Damaramu is standing behing GPX.*

DAMARAMU
Have fun at the pay per view boys.

*Johnny and Scotty just turn and look at one another with there jaws nearly hitting the floor.*

COMMERCIAL

“LIGHTNING CREW!”

*The fans stand and boo as a lightning bolt hits the entrance way and “No Chance in Hell” by Bradley Boyds begins to play. Mr. Boricua and The Cuban Wall emerge with their hands lifted high in the air jawing at the fans as they make there way to the ring.*

MICHAEL BUFFER:
The following contest is a handicap match! Making their way to the ring at a total combined weight of 585 pounds......THE CUBAN WALL AND MR. BORRRRRRRICUA!!!!!

*The fans boo as both men are now in the ring on the turnbuckles jawing with fans in the front row. Suddenly, though, the boos turn to wild cheers as the OU Fight Song starts up! Ryan Smith appears out of the entrance way with his hands in the air pumping his fist to the sky! He walks to the ring with a big grin on his face slapping the fans hands as he continues. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and looks up to the two men in the ring.*

BUFFER:
And their opponent! From Norman Oklahoma weighing in at 225 pounds.....RYAN SMITH!!!

CABOOSE:
Hey guess what I found out guys?

COLE:
What?

CABOOSE:
This isn’t a tag in and out handicap match.....this is both men in at the same time!

COACH:
That’s not good.......

*Smith slowly walks around the ring as both men just continue to talk trash to him, begging him to enter the ring. Wall is talking trash while Boricua grunts various threats. Finally, Smith stops by the announcer's table and grabs a chair! He dives into the ring with it and Boricua comes in first only to be met with a crack to the head! The fans erupt as Wall charges in and receives a blow to the stomach! Smith lifts it high and brings it down across Wall’s back! Smith lifts it high again but the ref steals it out from under him. Rather than argue though Smith decides to act quickly. He hits the rope and comes flying in with a dropkick to the face of Cuban Wall who was on all fours! Boricua is back up and charges in! Smith behind him...german suplex!*

COLE:
Smith handling himself pretty well early on here!

CABOOSE:
It was that damn chair!

*Wall once again tries to stand only to be met with a super kick from Smith that takes him back off his feet! Smith fighting like a trapped rat goes for anything he can! He rakes Boricua in the eyes and then turns around to deliver a hard kick between Wall’s legs as he tries to stand! Boricua tries a punch but Smith ducks under and begins laying in with various rights and lefts! Boricua is staggered as Smith irish whips him and tries to go in for a crossbody....but he’s caught! Boricua holds him up shaking his head. Smith begins to fight it and finally falls over onto Boricua!

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!

Easy kick out!*

COLE:
Smith is fighting like a man possessed!

COACH:
Possessed with fear!

*Smith kips back up as Cuban Wall comes running in with a clothesline, but Smith ducks! Cuban Wall goes flying into the turnbuckle and backs up! Smith hits the ropes next to the turnbuckles and spears the big Wall! Boricua comes charging in only to have Smith duck as he flies into the corner! Smith picks Wall up and irish whips him into Boricua! Both men lay in the corner as Smith hits the opposite corner! Smith gives a loud war cry and then goes flying across the ring......STINGER SPLASH!*

COLE:
I am damn impressed, guys.

*Wall starts to come out of the corner but he’s met with a DDT that plants him into the mat! Smith slides out of the ring and grabs the feet of Boricua and yanks....tripping him right into the crotch of The Cuban Wall! The fans erupt as Smith heads back into the ring. Cuban Wall holding himself tries to get to his feet but Smith hits the ropes and FLIES in to his head swinging around and delivering a lightening speed Sleeper drop! Smith with the cover!

1!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!

BORICUA WITH AN ELBOW!

CABOOSE:
Now it begins!

*Smith grabs his head and tries to get to his feet but Boricua is on him delivering hard rights and lefts that back Smith up in the corner. Once in the corner Boricua gives him a few Vader like shots to the head before pulling him out and delivering a hard powerslam! Boricua hits the ropes......splash! Cuban Wall is back up and hits the ropes......splash! They pull Smith back up and punch him in between them! Smith volleys back and forth between the two men receiving a punch from each before Wall finally catches him with a spinning belly to belly suplex! Boricua pulls him to his feet as Wall calls for a powerbomb! Boricua lifts Smith up for the powerbomb as Wall grabs him and helps to bring him crashing back down to the mat! Pinfall!

1!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMITH KICKS OUT! THE FANS ERUPT!*

COLE:
What will it take to put Smith out!?

CABOOSE:
They’ve got him!

*Boricua and Wall both look super pissed at the kick out. Wall pulls Smith up and grabs him around the throat. Boricua does the same and they deliver a hard double chokeslam that nearly breaks Smith in half! Smith tries to roll away but Boricua yanks him to his feet and sends him into the corner! Boricua comes in for an avalanche.....SMITH MOVES! The fans erupt as Smith moves out of the way and back towards the center of the ring...but he’s met with a hard lariat from The Cuban Wall! The fans boo as Wall continues his beating with some hard stomps. Boricua comes out of the corner holding his chest and yanks Smith to his feet. Boricua grabs Smith by the head and begins to headbutt him. Smith goes motionless as the blows continue to pound into his forehead! Finally The Cuban Wall calls for an end to it all! He tells Boricua to hold Smith as he goes to the corner and grabs the chain! Boricua grabs Smith around the neck and holds him motionless as Wall wraps it around his fist!*

COLE:
Oh come on! You’ve got him beaten! You don’t have to do this!

CABOOSE:
Yes they do! Smith needs to learn!

*Wall hits the ropes and comes in with the chain....the fans stand expecting Smith to duck......no such luck as the chain crashes straight into Smith’s face! Smith falls forward out like a light as The Cuban Wall drops down for the pin.*

1!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING! DING! DING!*

MICHAEL BUFFER:
Ladies and Gentleman here are your winners...........THE CUBAN WALL AND MR. BORRRRRRRICUA!!!!!!!

*The fans boo as both men raise their hands in victory. They shoot each other a sly look and then both turn towards Smith! The Cuban Wall still with the chain delivers a hard fist drop to Smith’s face!*

COLE:
Oh come on! This is uncalled for!

*Mr. Boricua picks Smith up on his shoulders and brings him back down with the powerslam! Cuban Wall picks Smith up on his shoulders and screams out dropping him with the Wall Breaker! The fans continue to boo as they start stomping away on the lifeless Smith who is bleeding from the nose!*

COLE:
Will somebody stop this?

CABOOSE:
Don't stop this! This is great!

COACHMAN:
Ryan Smith is getting beat on by Cuban Wall, the man he will be facing in a Chain-On-A-Pole Match this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously!

CABOOSE:
Remember the rules. The first man to grab the chain, uses it! This is Wall's match to win! He can't lose in a match that is involves his weapon of choice!

*Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua beat on Ryan Smith, but soon, The Mad Cappa arrives. The crowd cheers loudly as Cappa attacks.*

COLE:
THE MAD CAPPA IS HERE!

CABOOSE:
WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? HE'S NOT FRIENDS WITH SMITH!

COLE:
BUT CUBAN WALL AND MR. BORICUA ARE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE LIGHTNING CREW, WHICH IS LED BY THA PUERTO RICAN! CAPPA HATES THE LIGHTNING CREW! NOT JUST THA PUERTO RICAN!

*The Mad Cappa punches Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua. Boricua and Wall are down on the mat while the crowd goes crazy. Cappa gives Cuban Wall the BUST A CAP. He then gives Mr. Boricua a BUST A CAP. Boricua and Wall leave the ring.*

COLE:
AND THE MAD CAPPA HAS STRUCK ONCE AGAIN! TAKING DOWN CUBAN WALL AND MR. BORICUA AND SAVING RYAN SMITH FROM A BRUTAL BEATING!

COACHMAN:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP BELT BACK IN HIS POSESSION! NOW HE MUST DEFEND THAT TITLE THIS SUNDAY AT LIVING ANGLELOUSLY ONE MORE TIME WITH P.R.'S BEST FRIEND COLOMBIAN HEAT AS THE SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! WILL CAPPA OVERCOME THOSE TWO TO RETAIN HIS TITLE!

COLE:
IF THE MAD CAPPA CAN OVERCOME BEING THROWN INTO A RIVER FROM A BRIDGE THEN HE COULD SURELY OVERCOME THE SNEAKINESS OF THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE LIGHTNING CREW!

*Medical personel checks on Ryan Smith. The Mad Cappa helps Ryan Smith exit the ring. The crowd is still cheering, and are chanting "MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!" "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)" by DJ Kool starts playing as The Mad Cappa is now alone in the ring. Cappa dances to get the crowd hyped up and bounces up and down raising the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt for the crowd to see. Cappa's smile has returned as he is beaming in the ring.*

COLE:
The Mad Cappa is now back from the hell he went through last week. And he looks more than ready to take on Tha Puerto Rican this Sunday at The Year Of Living Anglelously in what is guaranteed to be the last meeting between P.R. and Cappa. One More Time. These two will lock up at Living Anglelously!

*The Mad Cappa still stands in the ring with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship in his posession. The crowd cheers turn to boos however, when Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat run into the ring. P.R. gets ready with Cappa in front of him.*

COLE:
Tha Puerto Rican has entered the ring and The Mad Cappa hasn't noticed him! LOOK OUT CAPPA! LOOK OUT!

CABOOSE:
Oh boy! Is he in for a rude awakening!

*The crowd tries to warn Cappa, but Cappa doesn't understand what they are saying. Cappa raises the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt and then turns around...right into a P.R. Nightmare by Tha Puerto Rican.*

COLE:
WHOA! THA PUERTO RICAN HAS JUST ATTACKED THE MAD CAPPA ONCE AGAIN!

CABOOSE:
HA! HA! HA! ONCE AGAIN, P.R. SUPRISES CAPPA!

COACHMAN:
THE MAD CAPPA IS NOW ON THE MAT IN PAIN!

*The crowd boos loudly as the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship lies on the mat. P.R. sneers at Cappa and spits in his face. "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)" by DJ Kool stops playing. He covers Cappa and orders Colombian Heat to count the pin. Heat puts on a referee shirt which causes the crowd to boo more. Heat laughs evilly at Mad Cappa.*

COLE:
Oh no! What are they doing now?

COACH:
P.R. is going to pin Cappa!

*Tha Puerto Rican covers The Mad Cappa and Colombian Heat counts.*

3!!!

*The crowd boos even louder as Tha Puerto Rican raises his hands in victory. Colombian Heat raises P.R.'s hands and then grabs a microphone.*

CABOOSE:
Tha Puerto Rican is giving The Mad Cappa a preview of what is going to happen this Sunday!

COLOMBIAN HEAT:
The winner of this match...and NEW OaOasT Puerto Rican Champion...THA PUERTO RIIIIICANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

CABOOSE:
This is just a glimspe into The Mad Cappa's future! You will be hearing this announcement this Sunday at Living Anglelously! Tha Puerto Rican will once again be the Puerto Rican Champion this Sunday!

*Tha Puerto Rican sneers at Cappa, who is still on the mat in pain. He looks at the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt with a psychotic look on his face. He raises the belt over The Mad Cappa's body causing the crowd to boo even louder and throw garbage into the ring. Colombian Heat raises P.R.'s hands in victory as Tha Puerto Rican continues raising the belt with an evil look on his face.*

CABOOSE:
THE REAL PUERTO RICAN CHAMPION, THA PUERTO RICAN, IS SHOWING THE MAD CAPPA WHO THE BETTER MAN IS! THE MAN WHO WILL WALK OUT OF THE YEAR OF LIVING ANGLELOUSLY THIS SUNDAY AS THE OAOAST PUERTO RICAN CHAMPION!!!

*The camera does a close-up of Tha Puerto Rican's evil look. The crowd is still booing loudly as he places the belt over his waist once again. This causes the boos to become louder and more garbage to be thrown into the ring. Colombian Heat helps P.R. put the belt around his waist.*

COLE:
What is he doing now? Oh no. He's stealing the belt once again!

COACH:
At the beginning of the show, The Mad Cappa got the Puerto Rican Championship belt back. Now, Tha Puerto Rican is taking it just like he did last week!

COLE:
And their rematch is only 3 days away! That son-of-a-bitch!

*Tha Puerto Rican and Colombian Heat smile and laugh evilly as they trash talk Mad Cappa, who is still not up. P.R. spits in Cappa's face and exits the ring with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship around his waist. Colombian Heat flips Cappa off while the crowd chants "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!"*

COLE:
THA PUERTO RICAN IS LEAVING THE RING WITH MAD CAPPA'S PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP BELT ONCE AGAIN!

CABOOSE:
NOT TRUE! THE BELT IS, AND ALWAYS WILL, BELONG TO THA PUERTO RICAN! THAT IS THA PUERTO RICAN'S BELT! HE BROUGHT THE BELT INTO THE OAOAST! HE HAS BEEN IN POSESSION FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS! NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE MAD CAPPA WANTS IT TO BE TRUE, THE BELT AROUND P.R.'S WAIST WILL ALWAYS BE HIS! IT WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE BLOOD, THE SWEAT, AND THE TEARS OF THA PUERTO RICAN ON IT!!! THE MAD CAPPA'S NAME MAYBE ON THE NAMEPLATE, BUT THAT BELT WAS MADE FOR THA PUERTO RICAN, DAMNIT! THAT BELT WAS CREATED ONLY FOR HIM!!! AND THE MAD CAPPA WILL JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT! HA! HA! HA! HA!

COLE:
AND NOW THE BELT THAT CAPPA HAS WORKED SO HARD TO GET IS IN THE HANDS OF HIS MORTAL ENEMY! THIS SUNDAY, THE MAD CAPPA WILL HAVE TO GET THE BELT BACK!!!

COACH:
THE MAD CAPPA WILL NOT ONLY HAVE TO DEFEND THE TITLE, HE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET THE BELT BACK FROM P.R. THIS SUNDAY!

*Tha Puerto Rican and Colombiann Heat leave through the entrance with the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship belt still in P.R.'s posession. Colombian Heat flips Cappa off and raises his hands in victory as Cappa lies on the mat. The crowd is booing loudly chanting "P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!*

COLE:
This Sunday, The Mad Cappa will have to go through not only Tha Puerto Rican, but Colombian Heat, to retain the Puerto Rican Championship and get the belt back! Cappa has gone through hell throughout his OaOasT career! This is just another obstacle he must overcome!

CABOOSE:
But he will fail this time. Mark my words, The Mad Cappa will fail!

COLE:
It will be a hell of a fight this Sunday! Will The Mad Cappa overcome this obstacle? Or will he finally fall to Tha Puerto Rican and lose the OaOasT Puerto Rican Championship? We will find out this Sunday at The Year of Living Anglelously!!!

*FADE OUT*

COMMERCIALS

COLE
Guys, it's been an exciting night so far, and -- hey, what's this?

The fans cheer as St. Andrew comes tumbling out from behind the curtains and rolls down the ramp, and EXPLODE when he's followed out by Hoff!

COLE
It's Hoff and St. Andrew!

CABOOSE
WHat the hell? He's not allowed to hit them!

COACH
No, smart guy! He's only not allowed to tough Gibraltar!

COLE
That's...that's right! St. Andrew is fair game!

Andrew stumbles to his feet, but Hoff grabs him from behind and throws him HARD into the nearby guardrail! Hoff pulls St. Andrew off the railing and whips him into the nearby ringpost! Andrew's head collides with the post with a sickinging THUD!

CABOOSE
Come ON! Get security out here!

COACH
I think they're afraid, Caboose!

Hoff picks Andrew's prone form up of the arena floor and throws him into the ring! A cheer goes up as Hoff rolls in after him! Hoff pops up and picks Andrew up to his feet!

COLE
What's Hoff gonna do with him?

Hoff looks down into Andrew's panicky eyes for a second....then throws him into the ropes...wait for it...SPIIIIIIINE-BUSTER~!

COACH
DAYUM~!

COLE
Andrew just took one hell of a sick spinebuster!

CABOOSE
SECURITY!!!!!

COLE
I don't think they're coming!

Hoff looks down at Andrew...then holds his thumbs out sideways. Hoff looks out across the crowd, then back at Andrew. Hoff turns his thumb slightly up...and the fans boo!

CABOOSE
Oh come ON.

Hoff shakes his head, and tunrs his thumb down...and the fans go NUT! Hoff nods his head and points his thumb all the way to the ground!

COLE
This isn't good for Andrew, but the fans love it!

Hoff picks Andrew up slowly....but the fans begin to boo as Gibraltar appears on the entranceway!

CABOOSE
Oh, thank God someone is here.

COLE
Yeah, but remember, these two men will be suspended if they touch each other before Sunday!

Gibraltar heads toward the ring...but Andrew screams "NO!!!", and Gibraltar stops!

COACH
What's he doing?

COLE
Saving his monster from suspension!

Gibraltar looks on, puzzled. Hoff wrenches Andrew around, turning his eyes away from the monster...and hooks him for the Rock Bottom!! Gibraltar starts forward again--

ANDREW
Gibraltar, NO!

Gibraltar freezes.

COLE
He has no idea what to do, guys!

Hoff, eyes locked on Gibraltarm motions for the big man to come to the ring. Looking over his shoulder, Andrew SCREAMS for Gibraltar to stay put!

COLE
What's he gonna do here---

COACH
Too late!

Hoff turns his gaze quickly from Gibraltar to Andrew, and drives Andrew to the mat with a Rock Bottom! The fans go wild as Hoff posp back ot his feet...but Gibraltar climbs onto the ring apron! Hoff calls him into the ring, and Girbaltar steps over the top rope--

ANDREW
Gibraltar....unhhh.....don't....

Gibraltar looks at Andrew, then at Hoff, then at Andrew...and walks over to his master. Gibraltar steps between Hoff and Andrew. Hoff smirks at Gibraltar, then heads out of the ring and up the ramp.

COLE
Wow, that was intense!

CABOOSE
Hoff is a damn CRIMINAL, Cole. That was not "intense."

COACH
Yeah it was!

CABOOSE
Ugh.

COLE
Well, this certainly adds fuel to Hoff and Gibraltar's match in three days at The Year of Living Anglelously!

Cut To Backstage Area

(Backstage Rick Edwards and J. Arthur are walking and laughing when Rick bumps into AJ Flaire.)

RICK
Watch where you’re going A.J.! By the way what does AJ even stand for anyway? Absolute Jackass?? (Turns to J. Arthur and laughs)

AJ
Real funny. I almost forgot to laugh. I heard you want a shot at my title. What would a washed up wannabe superhero want with the X Title?

RICK
Well someone needs to take the title away from the garbage pile it’s sitting in now and make it look good again. I figure why let it go to waste?

AJ
Tell you what. You watch my match at Living Angleously carefully and maybe you’ll learn enough to be worthy of a shot. Until then you’ll just have to wait.

(AJ walks away as Rick exchanges glances with J. Arthur and then smirks.)

RICK
Don’t worry AJ. I’ll be keeping a real close eye on the outcome of that match!

COMMERCIALS

::We fade in to SOFA CENTRAL~! where Michael Cole, The Coach and Caboose are seated::

Cole: Fans, welcome back to HeldDOWN~! Michael Cole alongside the Coach and Caboose, and folks, it's been a trying couple of weeks for Panther. Last week, he was scheduled to face former WWE-star IRS, but unfortunately, due to the attack on his former manager, Tina, that was unable to take place. As of now, we still have no clue who or what attacked this young woman...or why for that matter.

Coach: It was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen, Cole. Not just in wrestling but...my God.

Cole: Fans, for those of you who missed it, let's take you back to two weeks ago!

**The HeldDOWN~! logo scrolls across the screen, and ominous music starts up in the background as we cut to footage from TWO WEEKS AGO, following Panther's match with Dean Douglas.**

Cole: He's done it!!! Panther has done it!!! He has defeated Dean Douglas!

::The referee raises Panther's hand, drawing a pop from the crowd. Panther then heads over to the ropes and is preparing to climb to the outside, when suddenly, a ringside assistant approaches him with a bloody piece of cloth::

Cole: What's this about?!

::Panther hops to the floor to consult the assistant::

Assistant: He said to give you this! (Hands Panther the cloth)

Cole: Who said to give Panther that?! What is that?!

::Panther holds the bloody cloth up and looks at it...and his eyes open wide with shock when he realizes what it is. It's a white "Superwoman" t-shirt...soaked in blood. Panther sighs, looks up at the ceiling then starts back to the dressing room.

::We cut to Panther roaming the backstage area, looking for for something. He approaches a group of officials::

Panther: Hey...have any of you seen Tina?!

::The officials all shake their heads "no", and Panther moves on, continuing his search for her. Suddenly, he spots a gray door with splashes of blood on the knob. Panther takes a deep, nervous breath and opens the door. It leads to a stairwell. Suddenly, the picture goes black and white as Panther enters the stairwell, and spots Tina lying at the bottom of the stairs, her head and upper torso covered in blood. Panther shudders upon seeing the sight, then rushes down to Tina's side to attend to her::

Panther: (grabbing Tina's head) Tina...Tina what happened?! (sighs) Oh my God! Tina!

::Distraught, Panther clutches Tina's head close to his chest and appears to be fighting back tears. Suddenly, we hear a door creak open in the background::

Bryte: WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

Panther: Huh?!

Bryte: GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!

:: Panther drops Tina then turns to face Bryte, but before he realizes what's going on, Bryte leaps off the top of the stairs and catches him with a clothesline. Bryte then tears into Panther with a series of right hands before grabbing him by the hair and slamming him headfirst into the wall, knocking Panther unconscious. Bryte then turns and looks down at his bloodied fiancee::

Bryte: (tearing up) Tina...oh my God! HELP!!!! I NEED SOME HELP DOWN HERE!!!

::Bryte runs off to get help for Tina, and the camera focuses on Panther's and Tina's fallen bodies before fading out.::

::The HeldDOWN~! logo scrolls across the screen once again. The words "LAST WEEK" appear in the upper left hand corner of the screen as we cut to an image of Panther walking through the hallways of a hospital. He's wearing a black denim jacket with a yellow and black checkered button-up underneath, loose-fitting black jeans, tan boots and dark, silver-rimmed sunglasses.::

Cole: Well, fans, last week, our cameras had the opportunity to follow Panther as he visited Tina at the hospital, and...well...as if things weren't trying enough for the former 24/7 Champ...well...just take a look.

::Panther turns left, walking past a bevy of nurses as he continues through the hallway, stopping when he hears a familiar voice yell...

???: PANTHER!

::As Panther stands with a look of surprise on his face, the camera slowly pans left, where none other than Joanie "Chyna" Laurer comes into view. She's standing next to a closed door of room 108, clad in a black t-shirt with "PLAYBOY 55" printed on the front in pink letters, tight blue jeans, white sneakers, and a pink bandana on her head, with a rolled up copy of Newsweek in her right hand. A warm smile appears on her face as she walks over to the nervous Panther, wraps her arms around his neck and gives him kiss on the cheek::

Joanie: I was wondering when you'd show up! It seems like it's been forever since I last saw you...how are you?

Panther: Alright, I guess. (sighs) How's Tina doing? I heard she had a fractured skull...?

Joanie: Yeah. But don't worry. The doctors said it's a minor fracture. She should be outta here in the next few days.

Panther: So she's gonna be alright?

Joanie: Oh yeah, she's gonna be fine.

::Relieved, Panther looks up at the ceiling and exhales deeply::

Panther: Thank God.

Joanie: Yeah. It could've been so much worse. She lost a lotta blood, you know?

Panther: Yeah...

::Panther seems to be looking past Joanie and over to something off camera. The camera slowly pans to the far left, and Chris Bryte comes into view. He's seated on an idle stretcher that's lined up against the wall, wearing a red hoody, light blue jeans and dirty white sneakers. He has a blank look on his face as he fiddles around with a Rubik's cube. We slowly pan back over to Panther and Joanie, both of whom are now looking in Bryte's direction::

Joanie: Poor kid. He's taken this whole thing with Tina pretty hard. It's a real shame...this is supposed to be a special time for them with the wedding coming up and all.

Panther: Yeah...the wedding.

::The pair eye Bryte intently for about a moment or two. Then, Panther nods to Joanie and slowly begins to make his way over to where the rookie is seated. As Bryte continues to play around with the Rubik's cube, Panther takes a seat down on the stretcher next to him. He removes his glasses, hangs them from the collar of his shirt, then places his right hand on Bryte's left shoulder::

Panther: Hey.

::Bryte jumps and looks up sharply, startled by Panther's presence. A look of fear comes across his face when he spots Panther::

Bryte: Hey.

Panther: How's everything?

Bryte: (sniffles) Good. The doctors say it's nothing serious. She should be home in no time.

::Bryte goes silent for a moment, trembling somewhat at he guiltily looks down at his sneakers. He turns back to Panther...

Bryte: Look...about last week, man....I didn't know! Really! I mean...all I saw was you with Tina...and all of the blood...and...(sniffles)

Panther: Don't worry about it, man. I understand. I meant how's everything with you. (Bryte rubs his right eye) You ok?

Bryte: Well...yeah...I mean...no. I mean...

::Bryte pauses momentarily, looking down at the floor again, with tears building up in his eyes as he struggles to speak.::

Bryte: I...I just can't figure out who do such a thing, Panther. I can't figure out who would do this to Tina. I mean...(sniffles) why her? Why now?

Panther: Yeah, I know what you mean.

Bryte: (sniffles) For the past week, all I've been able to see in my head was that image of her...lying on the floor...motionless...covered in blood. The feeling that went through my body when I saw that...Panther, I've never felt anything like that in my life. (rubs his right eye) I swear, Panther...whoever's behind this is gonna pay!

::A tear rolls down Bryte's left cheek as he looks back down at the floor once again. Panther cracks a half smile, then looks down at the floor himself::

Panther: Man, you really like Tina, huh?

Bryte: I love her, Panther. I love her more than anything in the world.

Panther: (chuckles) That's good.

::Panther smiles and pats Bryte on the back::

Panther: You know, Chris...we've never gotten along, but I've gotta say that over these past few months, you've been real good for Tina.

Bryte: (sniffles) You think so?

Panther: Yeah. I mean...ever since you came along, I've seen her whole personality change. I mean...she's been so different...she's been...well...she's been really happy. And that's good. I'm really glad you two have found each other. Tina doesn't really have a whole lotta people in the world that she can count on, you know? She doesn't really have anyone she can trust.

::Both men are silent for a moment. The camera zooms in close on Panther's face. He looks somber...and almost confused as he looks up at the ceiling and sighs::

Panther: Nope. She doesn't have anybody. I guess...(chuckles) I guess that's why I always tried to...well...you know...look out for her and everything. I mean...no matter how much we fight...no matter what kinda rotten stuff she pulls on me, I always end up forgiving her. I always end up going right back to her...sometimes I really don't understand why. (laughs) All of my family...my friends think I'm crazy for messing around with her. Hell...sometimes *I* think I'm crazy...but I always end right back with her.

::Panther sighs and looks back down at the floor again::

Panther: I dunno...I guess you probably think I'm crazy too, huh?

::The camera pans back over to Bryte. He's playing around with the Rubik's cube again. Suddenly, he looks up at Panther::

Bryte: I'm sorry, did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.

Panther: I...uh...I...(sighs) nah, man. Nah. (brief silence) I'm sure we'll find whoever did this to Tina.

Bryte: Yeah.

::Bryte begins playing with the cube again, leaving Panther with a troubled look on his face. The HeldDOWN~! logo scroll across the screen once more and we cut to a later scene, this one showing Panther is standing alone, pacing outside of Tina's room. Suddenly, the room door slowly begins to open, and Joanie peeps her head out::

Joanie: Ok, Panther. You can come in now.

::Panther takes a deep breath and follows Joanie into the room, and we get our first glimpse of Tina following the attack. She's lying in the hospital bed, attached to the typical machinery. She's also wearing a neck brace and has medical tape wrapped around her head because of her head injury. Panther eyes his former manager uneasily as he and Joanie continue towards the foot of the bed::

Joanie: Where'd Chris go?

Panther: Chris? I dunno...he said he had to run out for something. I forget.

Joanie: Ok. Well...I've gotta step out for a moment myself, so...I'll leave the two of you alone. If there's any problem, just hit that button over there to notify a doctor.

Panther: Ok.

Joanie: Yeah...and she's pretty heavily medicated, so she if she says or does anything odd...

Panther: I got you. No problem.

Joanie: Ok, I'll see you in a bit. (slaps Panther on the shoulder) BE GOOD!

Panther: (laughs) Who, me?

::Joanie playfully punches Panther in the arm before exiting the room, leaving he and Tina alone. Panther then turns back to Tina and eyes her once again. After a moment of uneasy silence, Panther takes a deep breath, walks over to the side of the bed.::

Panther: Tina...

::Tina moves gingerly as she turns to her right and spots Panther hovering over her. Panther's heart seems ready to leap out of his chest as their eyes meet.::

Tina: (weakly) Panther...

Panther: Yeah. How you feeling, T?

Tina: (yawns) Tired.

:: Panther takes a seat on the edge of the bed, cautiously places his right hand on Tina's forehead and begins to stroke her gently. Tina sighs deeply and closes her eyes as Panther continues.::

Panther: You really had me worried for a minute, girl. To be honest, Tina, I was scared to death. I mean...after everything that went down between me and you...after what I said to you in the locker room...

::Panther stops midsentence, and appears to be getting choked up. He takes a deep breath, long breath and exhales before continuing.::

Panther: You know what, Tina...I just wanted to let you know that what I said last week...about not caring whether or not you died...I didn't mean that. I can't tell you how sorry I am for saying that to you last week. (sniffles) I mean...when I saw you lying on the floor last week...when I saw all of that blood....

::Panther looks down at the floor, his eyes beginning to tear up. He begins to tremble a bit, desperately trying to fight back to tears, but its no use. Soon enough, tears begin flowing freely down his cheeks. He wipes them away with his left hand, rubs his eyes, and takes another deep breath to try and compose himself::

Panther: I...I just couldn't shake the feeling that those might have been the last words I ever said to you. I couldn't...(sighs) I can't tell you how much I care about you, T. I mean...I just...(tearing up again) I love you so much...

::With those last words, Panther, somewhat embarrassed, turns away from Tina buries his face in his right hand and tries to gather himself again. Still out of it from the medication, Tina slowly sits up in the bed, and places her hand on Panther's shoulder::

Tina: You...love me?

::Panther turns back to Tina with a look of shock on his face. As he and Tina lock eyes, Panther tries to respond, but when he opens his mouth (pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth as if he'd like to say "no"), no words come out. The two stare one another down for a moment, and then, Tina places her hands on Panther's cheeks, then pulls him in for a deep, deep kiss. Panther appears to be trying to resist at first, but then seems to give in, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close...

...and with that, the official HeldDOWN COUNTDOWN TO DRAWMUH~! appears in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Inside the arena, the fans count down as the seconds tick away on the clock...

**BUUUUUUZZZ~!**

Chris Bryte: (suddenly enters the room) Hey, Panther, I...(spots the two kissing) OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!

::Startled, Panther shoves Tina away and jumps up from the bed, almost hyperventalating as he turns to face Bryte.::

Panther: Chris...

Bryte: (tearing up) HOW COULD YOU??!?!? HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!

Panther: Wait a minute, Chris...would you just calm...

::Before Panther can finish, Bryte shoves down some medical equipment and storms out of the room in tears. Just as Bryte exits, Joanie re-enters the room with a look of confusion on her face. With her right thumb extended and pointing in Bryte's direction, she walks towards Panther and questions him::

Joanie: What happened?!

::Panther doesn't answer, and instead, just looks over at Tina with a look of guilt in his eyes. The camera zooms in on his face as we cut back out to sofa central with Triple C::

Coach: Wow. How soap opera-ish!

Cole: Yup. And to top it off, Chris Bryte is pissed off and he's challenged Panther to a match that will take place at the PPV! It'll be 2 out of 3 falls...Panther vs Chris Bryte. And that's not all...it'll be a career match! Both men's careers will be on the line.

COMMERCIALS

COACH
Let's cut to a pre-recorded interview with Sly Sommers, who has a little something to say regarding his match with Zack Malibu for the World Heavyweight Title this Sunday night!

Cut to Pre-Taped Interview

(Sly's sitting in front of a generic background, wearing a designer suit.)

SLY
This Sunday night....this Sunday night. For over sixteen months, ever since I first set foot in your wrestling school in winter of 2002, I've been waiting for this night. World Championship aside, I've wanted to get in the ring with you and wrestle you in an actual match since I handed you my check to get trained by you, the "illustrious" and "world-famous" Zack Malibu. You just gave off this...I don't know...weird vibe. You gave off this energy like you thought you were better than everyone and everything around you. Training with you proved to me that you were an egotistical meglomaniac. You would make us sleep on the cold, hard concrete floor of the warehouse that you rented out for your school. You'd either come in early and bully us until we had to go inside of the ring, covered by whatever substance you decided to cover us in while you woke us up, and take half-awaken bump drills, followed by us cleaning up the mess while you brought whatever floosey you were dating at the time into your office for "Fun Time", or you'd come in really late, only let us practice for an hour, and advance us very little, if at all. I made it through that hell. I'm the sole survivor. Then, after surviving that crap, you pulled all of your political strings that you claim you "had" to do because I was making a mockery out of your name on the indies with my huge claims and gigantic ego. The fact is, I was signed to an OAOAST contract a month after starting on the indies, and that month I worked under a mask, in the crappiest of crapholes, making $5-20 per booking, taking two or three bookings a day to keep myself going. How is that rubbing your name in the dirt, Zack? This Sunday...I'm going to pick up all the (bleep) that you've shoved in my face, all of the havoc and problems that you've put in my life...and I'm shoving them back in your face! This Sunday...I'm going to hurt you, and then I'll take your prized possession, the World Heavyweight Championship, and take a proverbial pin to your balloonesque ego, destroying you once and for all. This Sunday...I will overcome.

Cut Back To Sofa Central

COLE
Next up we have a tag match featuring four men who will be looking to score big wins this coming Sunday. Former friends and tag partners Gunner Sharps and Axel have had their differences of late, while Dan Black has taken an instant dislike to AJ Flaire.

CABOOSE
Well really, who DOES like AJ Flaire?

COLE
I think he's peachy.

COACH
For this match we're honoured to be joined by a special guest FOURTH announcer!

Cue: Michael Jackson, "Billie Jean"

A man appears underneath the Angletron. A man in a hat. A cowboy hat.

CABOOSE
Aww crap.

Jivin' Jim Ross dances down to the announce table, holding out his arm to slap the fans hands- and then pulling it away and flipping them off before dancing on.
JR climbs onto the announce table (at the third attempt) and attempts a moonwalk across it.

CABOOSE
Get that idiot down...

JR at last settles into a chair around the crowded announce table.

JR
BAH GAWD! It's good to be back behind the mic! Hello boys!

COACH/COLE/CABOOSE
*mumblin* Yeah...hi...whatever

JR
I'm so excited to be here on HeldDown! Look how sweaty mah dancin outfit is! Look Cole! Look!

COLE
Well actually I will-

CABOOSE
You sick freak!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a tag team contest set for one fall...

"Sabotage" kicks in, as the dark angel, Axel appears at the top of the ramp. He looks with disdain at the sold out crowd before stepping purposefully towards the ring. As he does so, the music switches abruptly to "Quiet", as a flood of black smoke welcomes Dan Black to the arena. Wearing black trenchcoat and shades, Dan follows Axel, the glimpse of gold around his waist revealing the presence of his Adrenalin Title.

BUFFER
At a total combined weight of 476 pounds, the team of Axel and Daaaaaaan BLACK!

Axel and Black slide into the ring, not looking at each other, each preparing in a separate corner.

COACH
Dan and Axel don't exactly seem like friends here.

CABOOSE
Why should they? They've formed a professional alliance to take on their enemies. They don't have to be all buddy buddy to do that.

JR
Look at Dan! What a physical specimen! What a HOSS! What a stud! Man, he makes me feel like DANCIN'!

JR tries to get up, but Caboose shoves him back to his seat.

BUFFER
Aaaaaand their opponents...

Cue: "Man in a box"

BUFFER
At a total combined weight of 575 pounds....A-J- FLAIRE and Gunner SHARPS!

Flaire and Gunner appear together to a good pop from the crowd. AJ nods to Gunner, and they sprint down to the ring together! The two men slide into the ring to be met by Black and Axel, with Dan exchanging shots with AJ as Gunner presses Axel over his head and hurls him out over the top rope to the floor!

COACH
Look at the power of Gunner!

JR
OH MAH GAWD! HE'S A MEGA-HOSS!

CABOOSE
That better still be sweat on your pants.

AJ gets the upper hand on Dan and whips into the corner. Gunner grabs AJ by the arm and whips him hard at Dan, with Flaire connecting with a Sharps-propelled Stinger Splash! Dan staggers forwards out of the corner, but Axel trips him up from ringside and pulls him out of the ring to safety to the BOOS of the crowd.

COLE
This Axel/Black team is NOT going to be popular.

Dan and Axel confer at ringside, before walking round to their corner. The two won't enter the ring until the referee has Gunner out of the ring, as AJ looks like starting. Dan makes to get into the ring, but Axel holds him back and points to himself.

CABOOSE
Looks like Axel wants a piece of AJ here.

JR
Of course, Flaire is clearly the week link in that team. Dan is going to tear him apart at Living Angleously, and take that stupid X title from him.

Our referee signals to get it on, and AJ and Axel meet in the middle of the ring. Axel beckons AJ towards him, spinning around away from him as he does so. AJ follows, but as soon as he turns away from his opponents corner Dan Black just steps into the ring and flattens him from behind with a shot to the back of the head. Dan grins and exits, shrugging at the referee.

COLE
Man, Axel and Dan not wasting anytime in breaking the rules!

CABOOSE
Hey, you should never turn your back on Dan Black.

JR
That rhymes! Kinda catchy! Makes me wanna-

CABOOSE
NO DANCING.

Axel stomps AJ down as Gunner tries to enter the ring to even things up, only to be stopped by the referee. The distraction allows Dan to re-enter the ring, and together he and Axel double choke AJ.

The crowd YELLS at the witless official to turn around, but by the time he does Dan is safely back on the ring apron, smirking.

Axel grabs Flaire up, applies a front face lock and hits him with a hard snap suplex. Axel quickly runs the ropes, returning to drop an elbow to the sternum of AJ. Flaire grasps his chest and tries to get up. Axel grabs him and goes for another vertical suplex, but AJ flips out and lands behind Axel, before jumping into the air and snapping his boots into the back of Axel's head with a dropkick. Axel staggers forward before turning and charging at AJ, who meets him with a drop toe hold that slams Axel face first onto the canvas.

Flaire looks at Gunner, as the crowd POPS for the potential tag. AJ slaps Gunner into the match, and Sharps steps over the top rope and grabs Axel by the throat as he rises!

COLE
Gunner could inflict some serious damage right here before Sunday's match!

But Axel kicks Gunner repeatedly in the gut until he relinquishes his grasp. Axel staggers over to his teams corner, clutching his throat, and tags Dan in. Black looks a little unhappy about the tag, but enters nevertheless.

JR
Now we'll see something! Dan DESTROYED Gunner two weeks ago!

COLE
Didnt you hit Gunner with your special sauce for the pinfall?

JR
And I'd do it again!

Dan stretches, rolling his shoulders and looking thoughtfully at Gunner, before the two men go into a lock up. Sharps easily overpowers Black, holding him in a wristlock with no apparent effort. Black counters quickly however, using his free hand to break Gunner's grasp and then poking him in the eye in one fluid motion.

Black hits the blinded Sharps with a trio of European uppercuts, and tries for a whip to the ropes, but Gunner won't be moved. Dan hits his opponent with a jaw breaker instead, and tries to gather Sharps in for a DDT. But Gunner counters with a Northern Lites suplex with a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

Axel breaks it up!

COLE
What a suplex from Gunner! That knocked the air out of Dan.

Sharps picks Black up and hoists him up into a gorilla press! Axel clearly doesnt like the look of this, as he darts into the ring and dropkicks Gunner's left knee, causing him to fall with Dan landing directly on top!

ONE!

Sharps throws Dan off him, and charges at Axel on the apron! Axel drops to the floor, evading the monsters charge, enabling Dan to attack from behind with a dropkick to that same left knee. Sharps doesnt go down however, and turns, swinging at Black. Dan evades his blow and CHOPS the huge chest of Gunner three times in quick succession. There is no noticeable effect however, as Sharps merely growls and nearly DECAPITATES Dan with a thunderous lariat!

Sharps picks Dan up, bringing him to his corner, where he tags in AJ Flaire. AJ brings Dan into the middle of the ring, and looks to be setting him for the "That's Phenomenal" cradle piledriver!

Black wriggles out however, and KICK WHAM BLACKOUT- is blocked as AJ pushes Dan away.

COLE
Dan going for his Black Out stunner- but these men are too fresh to be put away just yet.

Dan runs at AJ, who spins him up and over with a release belly to belly style throw. Black staggers up, only to be met with a hard kick to the calf, followed by one to the gut. AJ grabs Dan for the piledriver again- but Axel runs in once more and clotheslines AJ as he has Dan up for it!

Gunner runs in and he and Axel start to slug it out. Dan is up and he and Axel whip Gunner to the ropes, hitting him with stereo knees to the stomach, before planting him head first to the mat with a double team DDT.

COACH
It's breaking down here! Feelings running high and this gonna get out of control!

JR
Break down? Like a break dance? Coz I can do that!

The referee tries to restore order as Axel and Dan go after AJ, but Axel shoves the official down to the floor. Dan and Axel whip AJ to the ropes, but he ducks their double lariat and hits them with a dropkick, a boot to each man's chest!

Gunner shrugs off the effects of the DDT and grabs Axel, dragging him out of the ring with him. AJ moves in on Dan, but Black CRACKS him with a low blow with the ref distracted by Axel.

Dan hooks up AJ's arms and hits him with the Pitch Black spinning tiger driver, crushing AJ's face into the mat. Black rolls AJ over and grapevines his leg for the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
The winners of the match, the team of Dan Black and AXEL!

COLE
Another cheap win for Dan Black!

COACH
That Pitch Black is capable of taking any one out, but Dan might not be so lucky at Living Angleously.

JR
No luck about it, boys, he's got the Lord of the Dance behind him!

Outside the ring, Gunner has Axel up and just drops him onto the guard rail! Dan ignores Axel's plight, grabbing his title belt and leaving quickly.

COLE
He's abandoning his partner! How low can he go?

JR
*singing* "How low can you go, how low can you go"

CABOOSE
Cut. Cut to anything. And kill the man who booked JR to join us.

COLE
Dan gains an edge going into Sunday, but what will happen when its just one on one? And will Gunner leave Axel down and out once more? Don't forget to order the show to find out!

COACH
Nice shill, Mikey.

Cut To Totally Endorsed Locker Room

(Colvid is sitting down, watching the show in one of the recliners provided to Sly and Colvid by Calvin Szechstein while he's taking some down-time. Sly's pacing back-and-forth, talking to someone on his cell phone.)

SLY
Cal...listen to me. I know that you think that the past few weeks have been a total mistake. I know it's all been a huge risk. But listen to me when I say this: I guarentee you that all of the mind games and secrets being revealed will work, as I'll walk out of Living Angleously on Sunday as the World Champion. Did you catch my interview earlier? Trust me: I've gotten into his head, and he won't be one-hundred percent mentally come Sunday. Hell, if he doesn't watch out, he'll be less than one hundred percent physically before then too. Hey, my cell's going out, I gotta go. Catch you later, man. Okay...bye. (hangs up phone)

COLVID
Hey, I wanted to talk to Calvin!

SLY
Dude, this piece of crap that he bought us for Christmas was dying on me. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I got to go to the bathroom for a bit of number-two action.

Sly leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. All of a sudden, we hear a gigantic thud. Then, we hear two men struggle with one another from the hallway. Colvid gets up to go outside and check, but he can't open the door.

COLVID
Damn it, the door's jammed! Open!

(The camera fades to black...)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

COLE
Fans, it has been a wild night here on HeldDOWN~! Don't forget, in just three days, we're back live on Pay Per View with...

Suddenly, a roar from the crowd takes Cole away from his show-closing speech, as Zack Malibu and Sly Sommers have spilled out into the aisleway, brawling with each other!

CABOOSE
We're not going to have a main event this Sunday, Cole, because Sly's going to take Zack out tonight!

Of course, as soon as he says that, Sly charges at Zack, who is propped against the guardrail, but gets backdropped over the railing into the crowd!

COACH
Up close and personal with the OAOAST stars! Who says we're not fan friendly!

After catching his breath, Malibu, his brow full of sweat, reaches over the railing and pulls Sly back over into the aisle. Sommers tries crawling away, and Zack walks just behind him, folllowing him, until...BAM! Malibu gets nailed from behind by the giant Gibraltar!

COLE
My God, it's that gargantuan! He's got Zack!

Gibraltar stands above Malibu, but then the fans pop loudly again, as Gibraltar's PPV opponent, Hoff, comes down and forearms him from behind, staggering the big guy!

COACH
Here comes the Hoff-stepper!

CABOOSE
What langauge do you speak?

Hoff and Gibraltar trade shots in the aisleway, as Sly Sommers rolls into the ring. Dazed, he stands up and looks around, as he staggers around the canvas...and walks right into a spear from the World Champion!

COACH
GORE! GORE! GORE!

COLE
It's just not the same.

Malibu sits atop Sly, and starts hammering on his temple with right hands, not distracted by the shifting fan reaction, as they are now booing...because Damaramu has slid into the ring behind Zack, reaches over to him, and rakes his eyes!

COLE
Sonuvabitch!

Dama tosses Zack into the corner, and starts stomping a mudhole in the champion, driving his foot into Zack's chest, until Drek Stone rushes down the aisle, reaches in, and pulls Dama out to the floor!

COLE
It's absolute mayhem out here!

Dan Black hits the ringside area next, attacking Hoff and helping Gibraltar work him over. The Cult of Damaramu come out and attack Stone, but fans pop wildly as the Global Party Exchange rush down the aisle! Ryan Smith comes out to even things up, but then the ring and ringside area fill up with The Lightning Crew!

CABOOSE
We already had our Royal Rumble this year, didn't we?

COACH
Well, yeah. It was in January, and Calvin Szechstein...

CABOOSE
That was SARCASM you nincompoop!

Chaos ensues, as the matchups for this Sunday have paired off! Sly chops Zack in the corner, while Drek Stone rams Dama's face into the apron on the outside. Hoff wraps his arms around Gibraltar and drive him backwards into the guardrail, but still cannot take him down!

COLE
We're not going to need a PPV this Sunday! It's a Free For All!

Everyone begins to disperse, fighting up the aisle, on the stage...even into the crowd, as is the case with Axel and Gunner Sharps! Panther and Chris Bryte spill out of the ring, leaving only Zack Malibu and Sly Sommers! Zack is reeling in the corner, as Sly backs off...and reaches into his boot. Upon raising his arm up, a length of chain is shown in his hand!

CABOOSE
Seems like Malibu is about to feel a chain reaction!

COLE
What?

CABOOSE
Why is it so funny when Coach does it!?

Sly cocks his fist back, and goes for the final punch, but Malibu breaks out of the corner with right hands, driving Sly Sommers backwards with the onslaught! After several shots, Sly hobbles around on wobbily legs, and Malibu looks to the crowd, the look in his eye signalling to the fans what he's planning on. Malibu measures up Sly, and fires off SCHOOL'S OUT~!...but his foot is caught! Sommers quickly throws the leg to the side, spinning Zack around, and POPS the Preppy One right in the head with his chain-wrapped fist!

The fans jeer loudly, as Sly Sommers stands above the out cold OAOAST World Champion. Looking down at his former mentor, Sly develops a cold sneer across his face, before raising his arms in triumph.

COLE
Sly Sommers has just knocked Zack Malibu out cold!

CABOOSE
When he does it this Sunday, he'll be the new World Champion!

COLE
Fans, it has been pandemonium here tonight on HeldDOWN~! Join us this weekend for The Year Of Living Angleously, and we'll see you then!

END OF SHOW