OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 3/25/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

“Trust me” by pop hottie Lucy Woodward plays as we SEE THE LOGO~

ultimatelogohd.jpg

The opening pyro explodes around the MCI center in Washington DC! The camera gives us several shots of the sold out crowd before finally resting on Sofa Central and Triple C!

COLE
Welcome to HeldDOWN! We've made one final stop before Anglemania in the nation's capital, Washington, DC!

CABOOSE
More like nation’s crapital.

COACH
Crapital? LOL, Boozy.

CABOOSE
Put a sock in it. Mike, you called tonight's HeldDOWN the biggest show in our short history. Normally, I'd refer to you as a face licking shill, but this time you may be right.

COLE
I think I am. Folks, tonight Team Hollywood, consisting of Northstar, Calvin, Josh Duhamel, Silver Star and Buff daddy goes against Team HeldDOWN, consisting of Zack, Alix, Candie, Crystal and Peter Knight in a winner takes all, high stakes match up!

COACH
If team Hollywood wins then John Singleton and his crew gain free reign over HeldDOWN~! and it's staff/roster. If the hD~! side wins, the cast and crew of 3 Stages Of Hell cease production, and get to steppin'. Holla at a playa!

CABOOSE
All I know is that if Team Hollywood loses Northstar's gonna have a serious legal problem on his hands with Twentieth Century Fox for breech of contract.

COLE
Make me give a damn! Let's get on with the show!

*The OU Fight Song booms over the arena's speakers as the fans all stand up and cheer for who they expect to exit the curtain. Sure enough the fans explode as Ryan Smith and Charlie Hoss make there way out of back and towards the ring.*

COLE
Well the week long cooling off period for Ryan Smith and Charlie Hoss is over. Any word on if Damaramu is out of jail yet?

COACH
Last I checked his ass was still locked up.

*Both men enter the ring and give a wave to the fans. Smith has a large bandage wrapped around his head still left over from the assault that he recieved at the hands of Damaramu. Smith grabs a mic and the fans all stop to listen.*

SMITH
I would like to thank all of the fans for there concern. Me and Charlie are fine. And I estimate from what I've heard that Alix will be alright to. I feel very badly that you all had to witness that horrific scene that occured two weeks ago. But I warned you all! I told everyone that Damaramu was not human! I told you all that he had no emotion. And I think that just proves it. The man enjoys hurting people. If he could he'd attack every single one of you in the crowd. I know how much you all hate him.

*The fans cheer to show there approval for what Smith is saying*

And let me tell you......I hate him more than all of you combined. This man used to be my best friend. But I've learned that there is no redemption. I've learned that Satan himself cannot be redeemed. So I'm going to ride into Anglemania and proceed to whip the devil's ass from one side of the ring to the other until he is out cold and never wants to show his evil face on Helddown again.

*The fans all cheer as Charlie Hoss takes the microphone.*

HOSS
Damaramu....you're a monster. That's all there is to it. And I can't wait to see what Smith does to you. As for Skull Mask....you big bastard. You think you scare me? You think your freaky face paint and freaky clothes scare me? You show no emotion...well I'm going to make you feel plenty. You'll be feeling pain when I'm kicking your ass at Anglemania!

SMITH
That's a promise folks. We aren't going to be pushed around anymore.

*The lights all go out as the fans all begin to make some noise. Suddenly a green mist and light fills the arena. The Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness music begins to play over the arena. However whenever the Undertaker speaks in tongues during the song everyone notices that it is Damaramu's voice. Smith and Hoss look confused, not afraid but confused.*

COLE
What the hell is going on?

CABOOSE
I think that devil they were talking about is here.

*Suddenly Damaramu's voice booms over the arena. But he is nowhere to be seen. There is a more sinister edge to his voice.*

DAMARAMU
Ryan Smith. You warned everyone about the real me. You wanted to prevent the demon inside of me from making itself known....to late. Your very existence has driven me over the edge. Yes there is no redemption. But there is no saving your soul from what will occur at Anglemania. No saving it from ME. You will see that side of me you got a good look at a few years ago and hoped that you would never see again. I'm coming to Anglemania Ryan Smith. And hell's coming with me.

*Smith and Hoss stand up looking confused as the lights go back on in the arena to reveal Skull Mask in the ring with a chair. Smith turns around to have it cracked over his skull. Hoss turns to do something but is also dropped by a thunderous blow to the head. Skull Mask stands in the ring over the two fallen warriors and looks up at the sky as the green mist fills the ring again and the Ministry Music plays again. The fans are standing in stunned silence at what just occured as Skull Mask continues to look to the sky as if praying to something.*

FADE TO BLACK

VOICEOVER
The following is a classic CALVIN SZECHSTEIN moment! Brought to you by General Managers for a champion with integrity

Angleslam 2003

Zack comes out of the corner at Calvin, who looks defenseless, but ducks the oncoming onslaught and backdrops Zack over the top...NO~! Zack SKINS THE CAT...NO~! Calvin grabs him by the legs, pulling him in a bit, and then hits the Hardcore Holly style nutshot~! Zack falls to the mat, clutching himself, and Calvin takes the loose rope and quickly wraps in around Zack's neck, using the hook from it's turnbuckle support to keep it in place. Calvin pulls Zack to his feet, and mouths something to him...THEN TOSSES HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE~! ZACK MALIBU IS BEING HUNG~!

The referee slides out of the ring frantically, trying to undo Zack from the cable. Calvin climbs up the ladder steadily, making it to the next to last step, and reaching up, the OAOAST Title Belt swaying in the breeze. The referee frees Zack from his grip, and Zack collapses to the deck, out of breath and near-faint, as the referee looks into the ring...

AND SEES CALVIN SZECHSTEIN GRAB THE OAOAST WORLD TITLE BELT~!

MC
NO! No, not like that!

COACH
...well...shit...

The crowd boos HEAVILY, as Calvin stays perched on the ladder, raising up the big Gold belt in his right hand, then pulling it close to him, hugging it. He comes down from the ladder, and the referee goes to raise his hand, but he knocks the referee away, choosing to look down at, then raise up the belt he has just claimed, as the announcement is made...

RING ANNOUNCER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner...and NEW...OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...CALVIN SZECHSTEIN!!!

(Fade out)

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

BUFFER
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Intorducing first, weighing in at 221 pounds, Chris Stevens!"

A generic rock tune plays over the arena speakers as Christ Stevens walks down the aisle.

COLE
"Welcome back to HeldDown, folks! We're only three days, three days out from Anglemania 3, LIVE from the Pontiac Silverdome in Detroit, Michigan!"

COACH
"Absolutely, and at Anglemania we'll see what will most likely be the final conflict between Hoff and CWM!"

COLE
"Out of all the great matches this Sunday, I don't know if there is any one fueled by raw emotion more than this one."

CABOOSE
"Yeah, but I'm still waiting to hear from CWM. He seemed a little hesitant last week, and--"

Caboose is cut off by the opening chords of "Black" by Sevendust as the crowd comes alive!

BUFFER
"And his opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at two-hundred and seventy-five pounds....HOFF!!!"

Hoff steps out onto the stage and surveys the crowd, pointing out to the cheering fans.

COACH
"Hoff has really earned a lot of love from this crowd!"

COLE
"Over the last few weeks we've seen the big man really turn over a new leaf, make a new start here in the OAOAST, and I think

his actions last week impressed a lot of people!"

CABOOSE
"Oh, bull. What's so impressive about shaking hands and kissing ass?"

COACH
"Well, I think that it shows a lot of character."

CABOOSE
"Please. What would YOU know about character?"

COACH
"True, but I think that Hoff is just trying to put all of the Underground dealings behind him."

COLE
"Absolutely. With the Superstar going AWOL after his controversial match at Zero Hour, Hoff is the last remaining Underground member, and I think that he's trying to change himself for the better!"

Hoff rolls into the ring, shoots a look at Stevens, climbs to the top rope and waves the fans to their feet! Hoff raises one fist in the air as the fans cheer!

COACH
"Say what you will, but these fans are giving it up!"

Hoff hops down from the turnbuckle as the bell rings to start the match. Hoff and Chris Stevens circle each other...and Hoff extends his hand!

COLE
"Another show of respect from Hoff!"

CABOOSE
"Actually, since neither of you qualifies as an actual journalist, I did some research and found out that Hoff and Chris Stevens actually share a backround wrestling in Minnesota."

COACH
"Really?"

CABOOSE
"Yes, moron, they both got their start in International Pro Wrestling, an independent promotion in Minneapolis."

Stevens shakes Hoff's hand, and the two men circle again.

COACH
"Hey, I might be a moron, but at least people like me!"

CABOOSE
"People like me...LOTS of people."

COLE
"Oh yeah? Who?"

CABOOSE
".....you know what, screw this. I don't need to be questioned by Nick and Jessica."

COACH
"Ooh! I want to be Jessica!"

Cole and Caboose look dumbfounded as Hoff and Stevens lock up. Hoff slips out and applies a side headlock. Stevens elbows Hoff in the side, and shoots him off into the ropes. Hoff comes off with a shoulderblock that sends Stevens down, but he pops back up. Hoff comes off the ropes again, Stevens leapfrogs over him, and catches him coming across with a drop toe hold. Stevens slaps on another headlock as Hoff lies on the mat.

COLE
"Chris Stevens getting the better of Hoff early on!"

CABOOSE
"Stevens is very quick, very agile."

Hoff fights back to his feet and elbows Stevens in the gut. Hoff attempts to shoot Stevens into the ropes, but Stevens holds onto the headlock.

COLE
"Chris Stevens is really applying the pressure on Hoff!"

Hoff tries to send Stevens into the ropes again, but to no avail. Stevens cranks in on Hoff's neck. Hoff lifts Stevens up for a back suplex, but Stevens hangs onto the headlock and rolls through!

CABOOSE
"Great countermove there by Stevens."

Stevens switches the headlock to a cross arm bar. He cranks back, but Hoff rolls back through the move and cradles Stevens into a roll-up! The referee makes the count, but Stevens kicks out at two. Both men pop to their feet, and Hoff shoots a smile at Stevens as the fans applaud!

COLE
"Some good mat wrestling early on here."

COACH
"Yeah. Next to hot chicks in tight outfits, not much beats good, solid wrestling."

CABOOSE
"Sad to say, I have to agree with you."

The two circle again, and Stevens charges, but Hoff takes him down with a deep arm drag! Stevens gets to his feet, charges again, but Hoff meets him with another arm drag into an armbar! Hoff wrenches back on the arm, but Stevens kicks Hoff in the gut, puts a leg over Hoff's head, and flips over backwards and out of the hold!

COLE
"Another great counter by Stevens!"

Chris Stevens lands on his feet, but Hoff drills him with a hard clothesline that sends him down! Hoff bends over to pick Stevens up, but Stevens snapmares him over his shoulder and applies a rear chinlock. Hoff fights to his feet, spins around in the hold, grabs Stevens around the waist, and bridges him into a Northern Lights suplex! The referee makes the cover, but again Stevens is out at two!

COACH
"Hoff once again utilizing that Northern Lights suplex, that's a cool move!"

CABOOSE
"Cool AND effective, Coach. You get the sense that these guys really know each other."

Both men get to their feet, and Hoff hits Stevens with a sharp right hand. Hoff unloads a few more punches, then whips Stevens into the ropes and catches him with a high back body drop -- but Stevens lands on his feet! Hoff turns around, but Stevens catches him with a boot to the midsection, scoops him, and slams him to the canvas! Stvens drops a leg across Hoff's throat and goes for the cover!

ONE......

TWO......

But Hoff kicks out with authority at two!

COLE
"Wow, what great agility and ring presence by Chris Stevens!"

Stevens pulls Hoff up and whips him to the corner, but Hoff reverses and sends Stevens in. Hoff charges in and catches Stevens with a hard clothesline.

COACH
"Now Hoff has him where he wants him."

Hoff takes a step back and unloads a few roundhouse punches to Stevens' midsection. Hoff winds up and swings a big right hook at Stevens' head, but Stevens ducks under the blow, sneaks behind Hoff, and rolls him up for another near fall!

COLE
"I'm starting to think that Stevens may be too quick for Hoff!"

Stevens backs out of the corner and charges in with a jumping clothesline, but Hoff moves and Stevens' head hits the top of the post!

CABOOSE
"Looks like he was too quick for himself, too!"

Stevens reels back after the missed move, Hoff grabs him in a rear waistlock and hits him with a release German suplex! Hoff gets to his feet and plays to the crowd after the big power move!

COLE
"Now we might be seeing the momentum shift here."

Hoff walks over to Stevens, picks him up, and hooks him for a vertical suplex. Hoff picks Stevens up and hooks him for another suplex...

CABOOSE
"We've seen Hoff do this before, he loves to wear his opponent down with a barrage of suplexes like this."

Hoff drops Stevens with another vertical suplex. Hoff picks Stevens up for a third time, lifts him up for another suplex, but Stevens slides out of Hoff's grasp and lands behind him! Before Hoff can react, Stevens catches him with a dropkick to the back that sends Hoff into the ropes! Stevens nips up as Hoff stumbles off the ropes, and he catches the big man with a hurricanrana! He hooks the legs!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!

THREENO!! Kickout by Hoff!

COLE
"Nice move by Stevens! He's really showing off his agility in there!"

COACH
"Yeah, but can he keep Hoff down?"

Stevens is up first as both men find their feet, and he catches Hoff with a knife-edge chop. The fans WOOOO, and Stevens chops Hoff across the chest again. Stevens sends Hoff into the ropes, but Hoff ducks a back elbow and comes off the other side with a diving clothesline that sends both men down!

COLE
"Stevens was just turned inside-out there!"

Hoff gets to his feet first and steps behind Stevens. As Stevens gets up, Hoff grabs him and takes him down with a back suplex. Hoff floats over into a cover, but only gets two. Hoff pulls Stevens back to his feet and whips him HARD into the buckle. Stevens hits face-first and staggers back, and Hoff catches him with a neckbreaker.

CABOOSE
"Good catch-as-catch-can move by Hoff, hitting that big neckbreaker while his opponent's back was turned. Plus, hitting the man when his back is turned is ALWAYS a good idea."

Hoff pulls Stevens up and goes behind, hitting him with a big pendulum backbreaker. Hoff heads to the outside and the fans come to their feet!

COACH
"Big man going upstairs!"

Hoff climbs to the top rope as Stevens lies prone on the mat. Hoff looks down, sizes the distance, and dives off with a big elbow...but Stevens rolls out of the way!

COLE
"Stevens moved just in time! It could have been all over!"

Hoff holds his elbow in pain as he lies on the canvas. Stevens slowly gets to his feet. He spies Hoff on the mat...and heads to the top rope!

COLE
"What's Stevens doing here?"

Stevens shoots up the turnbuckles and quickly turns to face the ring. Stevens jumps off with a frog splash...but now Hoff moves out of the way!"

COACH
"Whoa!"

CABOOSE
"Nice frog splash there, but no one home!"

Stevens grabs his side as Hoff gets to his feet. Smiling at the crowd, Hoff picks Stevens up, kicks him, and plants him with a DDT! The fans cheer as Hoff poses after the big move!

COLE
"This could be big trouble for Stevens."

Hoff pulls Stevens up, grabs him by the hair, and screams "THAT'S IT!" to the crowd, who go BANANA in response!

CABOOSE
"This IS big trouble for Stevens!"

Hoff whips Stevens into the ropes and catches him for the SPINEBUSTER-- but Stevens grabs Hoff by the neck and swings him down into a DDT of his own!

COLE
"Swinging DDT! What a counter to Hoff's big spinebuster!"

Stevens gets up as Hoff staggers to his feet. Stevens spins Hoff around, grabs a 3/4 facelock, and slams Hoff down to the mat with a POLLYCUTTER!!

COACH
"What?! That's -- that's CWM's move!"

CABOOSE
"How's THAT for mind games?!"

Stevens hooks the leg!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENO!!!!!!!!

Hoff BARELY gets a shoulder up!

COLE
"I really thought he had him!"

Stevens slaps the mat and gets to his feet. He pulls Hoff up and whips him to the ropes...but Hoff reverses the whip and pulls Stevens back with a short-arm clothesline! Stevens flips inside out as Hoff looks down at him!

COACH
"Uh-oh...Hoff is pissed."

Hoff picks Stevens up by the hair, looks HARD into his eyes, then hooks his arm around Stevens' neck and hits him with the Rock Bottom! Hoff makes the cover as the fans count along!

COLE
"This is it!"

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ding ding ding*

BUFFER
"Here is your winner....HOFF!"

Hoff pulls his hand away from the offiical, then stares down at Chris Stevens before climbing the turnbuckle and raising his own arm in victory.

COLE
"Great match here tonight, but in the end Hoff got the job done. But how telling was this? Will Hoff kick out of the Pollycutter? Is this the scene we will see in three days at Anglemania 3?"

COACH
Got me! But right now, Jackie is backstage with Mr.Bryte!

::The scene opens backstage, where we see Chris Bryte standing alongside Jackie Gayda::

Jackie: Fans, I'm back here with Chris Bryte, and Chris, last week it was announced that you'd referee a match between Gunner Sharps and Panther set for this Sunday night at AngleMania III. If Panther wins, he earns a title shot at the 24/7 Championship after the PPV. Now Chris...perhaps you could give us a little insight into how this match came about.

Bryte: Well, Jackie, it should be noted that I asked for this match! Last week, after everything that went down last week between me, Panther and Gunner, I went to Northstar and I asked this! I asked for Panther vs. Gunner, and I asked for the right to be the special guest referee.

Jackie: But why?

Bryte: Why? Well Jackie...I heard what Panther said last week, and he does have a point. If not for me getting involved in that match between he and Axel, Panther would probably still be the champion today! It was my fault, and I owe Panther big...and I'm gonna start by repaying him, this Sunday night, by helping him get back what's rightfully his! By helping him correct my mistake! By...by...

::The camera pans left, where we see Panther standing with a cold glare on his face. The crowd pops inside the arena when his image appears upon the Angletron::

Bryte: (nervously) H-he-hey man!

Panther: What did I tell you?

Bryte: Wha...huh?

Panther: What did I tell you?!

Bryte:...stay outta your business?

Panther: DAMN RIGHT! (crowd pops)

Bryte: But don't you see? This is your chance, Panther! You wanted to be the 24/7 Champion again and I'm helping you do that!

Panther: Oh, I'm gonna be the 24/7 Champ again, Bryte! But it won't be your help that gets me there! I won the belt by myself, and I'll get it back by myself.

Bryte: Well...the match is already signed. What do you want me to do? You wanna cancel it?

Panther: Oh no, no, no! Don't cancel it, because after what went down last week, I owe Gunner Sharps an ass whooping, and this Sunday night, he'll catch a Champion of Champions style ass whooping the likes of which has never been seen. But as far as you go, Chris...you can be the ref...but you'd better stay the hell outta the way!

Bryte: But...

Panther: No, shut up! You're the ref, and you'll do nothing but count the 1-2-3 only! And Chris, if somehow, someway, you end up costing me this match...whether Tina likes it or not...YOUR ASS IS MINE!!!!

::The crowd pops in the background, and Panther shoots Bryte another HARD glare before walking out of the picture. Chris turns to Jackie, who shrugs her shoulders as we fade out::

(Go to break)

::A trumpet blares. The planet Earth is shown. The camera zooms in on the United States. The camera zooms in on Detroit, Michigan. The camera does a bird’s-eye view of the CGI Detroit before zooming in on the Pontiac Silverdome. The camera zooms into the inside of the domed stadium. “Fight” plays as spotlights circle the Silverdome. A close-up is shown of the CGI ring. Finally, there is a shot at the top of the CGI Silverdome. Fireworks explode from the ring, and spotlights shine on the OaOasT AngleMania III logo. The OaOasT AngleMania III logo stands in the center of the ring as spotlights shine on it. A small ticker is placed underneath the logo. All together it saids “OAOAST ANGLEMANIA III 3 DAYS AWAY.” Fireworks explode again as “Fight” stops playing.::

(Return from break)

HeldDOWN~! returns, but not to the arena, nor the backstage area. Instead, the cameras come up behind a man standing in the middle of the street, most of his body hidden by the night skies. A voiceover, whether it's the same person in the shot or not is unknown, is heard.

"A mere three days. Probably the longest three days of my life."

The figure turns to meet the camera, and it's show to be Zack Malibu, clad in baggy jeans, a black button down shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Three days, Calvin. It's when it all comes to a head. To steal the tagline, it's what it all comes down to. You and I, one on one, for the first time since the last time. Anglemania 3. OAOAST World Title."

Zack stops, and takes a deep breath. He looks off to his side for a second, and laughs quietly to hiimself.

"You say you've beaten me, Calvin? You say you have my number? See, I disagree with that statement. Have you won matches against me, sure? You've climbed ladders, been thrown through glass and into cages just to win. You've done it just to hold onto that title, but I wouldn't say you've beaten me, Calvin. You see, because every time I got knocked down, hit with a chair, thrown off a ladder, hit with a belt, busted open in front of my friends and family...I never stayed down. You have never, EVER, been able to keep me down. I have kept coming again and again and AGAIN and YOU, my friend, are the one who has been beaten. Beaten by your own ego, your own bravado. You've done nothing but treat that title as an afterthought. A steppingstone to the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Your ego kept you away from the arenas, away from the gym, away from the place that made you famous in the first place. Your ego has already done you in, and I'm just here to seal the deal."

Zack stops, and looks down at the street under his feet, as the cameras close in tightly on him, catching a perfect head shot as he looks back up, right into the lens.

"This time, it's not about titles. Not about endorsements, contracts, Hollywood, or anything else that has gotten in the way before. This time, it's a matter of principle. It's a matter of respect. This is my company. This is my home, and I will do anything...ANYTHING...to make you respect it. You will not ruin the name of this company. You will not destroy the legacy that is built into that championship. You will not, and I promise you, you will NOT, defeat me. I know what I need to do, Calvin. I'm just wondering though, do you know what you've done?"

Malibu stares intensely into the camera, and the turns away, walking up the street and into the night, as the screen evolves into darkness, and the Anglemania 3 logo flashes on screen, before the segment ends.

(BACK to the arena)

CABOOSE
What’s with Zack always carrying on about how this is “his company”? What makes him any better then Sly, Crystal or Mad Marty? It’s as much their company as it is his. He’s full of hot air.

COACH: Ever heard of the term, “broken record”? One of the big matches that HeldDOWN~! is sending into Anglemania III on Sunday is a match to determine who gets the first crack at the winner of the gigantic Zack Malibu/Calvin Szechstein World Heavyweight Title match, as two of the most underrated wrestling talents in the world in Sly Sommers and Peter Knight will do battle.

CABOOSE: Northstar's given both guys the week off to rest up, so that they are both on their "A" game for Sunday night. However, Sly Sommers has requested a public forum to discuss something, so let's go to Michael Cole, who is in the ring with the mic!

(Cut to MC in the ring)

MC: Ladies and gentlemen, this Sunday night, you will see a number one contender's match for the OAOAST World Title at Anglemania III between two of the most underrated talents, at least in this announcer's opinion, in the company right now. Let me bring in, at this time, one of the two combatants for that contest....representing Totally Endorsed, Sly "The Sly" Sommers!

("Orange Crush" starts up, and Sly Sommers struts to the ring, wearing a nice designer suit to show off the collective wealth of the Totally Endorsed stable.)

MC: Sly, this Sunday you walk into what is possibly the biggest opportunity of your career, as, if you defeat Peter Knight, you become the number one contender to the OAOAST World Title. But, that's much easier said than done, as Peter Knight has proven himself to be a tremendous wrestler, and an even better brawler. You've basically taken it to task to enfuriate him as much as possible, and I think you have sent him over the edge! If he comes in with a deranged mental state on Sunday night, I think you might as well consider yourself dead!

SLY: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey...you see, that's where your lack of in-ring expertise makes you look like even more of a dumbass than what you already are. You see, I'm readily willing to admit that Peter Knight is a really good wrestler, though neither of his namesake's names, those being Christopher Knight or "Peter Brady", are. Hell, me and him are really equal in skill, in my eyes. That's where my plan comes in. See, since we are so equal in talent, I have to get any advantage I can in order to ensure my victory on Sunday. So, I play a little mind game here, I try and temporarily injure Knight with a chain shot there...and I think I've gotten me an automatic win.

MC: Okay, I see your point. But that begs the question: let's say your plan works. Let's say you do defeat Peter Knight on Sunday night. But, let's also say that Calvin retains the World Title in the main event. What happens there?

SLY: That's a loaded question there, Mr. Cole; definately not something I would expect out of a crack ::cough::addict::cough:: journalist like you. But, I'll be honest with you here...I honestly don't know. I mean, I'm sure Cal's got a plan; I mean, Cal's ALWAYS got a plan. But me nor Colvid have talked to him in weeks. All I know is that he's about as concentrated on beating Zack Malibu once and for all this Sunday night. But that's a hurdle we'll pass when we come to it.

MC: That's definately an interesting answer. Now, ever since you've come to HeldDOWN~!, we've seen many different sides of you. We've seen you at your comedic finest, we've seen you brawl your heart out, we've seen you break out an excellent technical arsenal...the question is, which Sly Sommers will we see on Sunday?

SLY: Ha ha...This is where I would usually give you a "no comment" since I don't like showing all of my cards. But, my gameplan going into this is practically flawless, so I might as well let it all out. Peter Knight is one heck of a brawler. Not many people can go fist-for-fist, kick-for-kick with him. I am certainly not going to try. That's why I am going to take Peter down to the mat and out-wrestle him, like a true wrestler should be able to! I figure, if I can keep him grounded so he can't use all of his brawling tactics, I got the match won!

MC: Fair enough. I'm out of questions, so I'll leave this mic with you as I go back to the table, and you can have an open forum.

SLY: You know, as annoying as you can be, Michael, you are one heck of a mic stand. Now, I just want the opportunity to get in a few last words for Peter Knight. Peter, week after week after week, I've used my superior mental capcities to defeat you...(crowd rises to their feet as they notice Peter Knight entering the ring, straight out of the crowd, and standing behind Sly)...well, I'm glad you people are getting into what I have to say. Now...(Knight taps Sly on the shoulder)...leave me alone, Cole...

Sly walks right into a knee to the mid-section from Knight. Knight then sends Sly off to the ropes, and brings him down hard with a snap powerslam. Knight then kips up, and waves Sly up, as the crowd starts cheering since they know that Knight is preparing for the Knightmare. Sly stumbles to his feet, and turns around as Knight lifts Sly up on his shoulders. At that instant, Colvid comes running down the ramp with a chair. Knight sees him coming, and drops Sly on the mat. Colvid enters the ring and swings the chair at Knight. But, Peter ducks the chairshot, both men turn around, and Knight kicks Colvid in the mid-section. PK then lifts Colvid onto his shoulders, and drops him down face-first on the chair with the Knightmare!

MC: KNIGHTMARE! KNIGHTMARE!

COACH: Will that be Sly Sommers's fate on Sunday night?

Knight pops up, all excited from the adreneline running through his veins. What he doesn't see is Sly Sommers pulling a chain out of the pocket of his suit pants. Sly gets to his feet with the chain wrapped around his fist, as Knight turns around. PK walks right into a chain-assisted punch by Sommers, sending him down to the mat! Sly then signals for his patented piledriver. Sommers pulls Knight up, positions him, and spikes him on top of his head with the piledriver!

CABOOSE: Nope, that will be Peter Knight's fate on Sunday night!

Sommers then goes traps Peter's arm in between his legs, and clutches the head for the Cravateface, as the timekeeper repeatedly rings the bell to try and signal for some help. Eventually, a few referees and four enhancement talent wrestlers come from the back to split this thing up. But, when they hit the ring, Sly slowly gets off of Knight, calmly tells everyone to calm down, and leaves the ring, practically strutting backwards as he walks back up the aisle. Sly then re-adjusts his tie, giggles at what he's done, and leaves to the locker room.

MC: This is absolutely no good! Who knows how bad of condition Sly Sommers has left Peter Knight in, going into Anglemania III!

CABOOSE: Shut up, you goody-two-shoes! Bottom line is, when you're going into a match as evenly matched with your opponent as Sly is with Knight, you HAVE to go for an edge over the other guy at any costs possible, or you'll end up left in the dust!

COACH: You know, Michael is right...this shouldn't be condoned at ALL. But anyway...more hD~! in three.

(Go to break) 

The following is a classic Anglemania moment, brought to you by Gatorade. Gatorade; Is it in you?

Anglemania II

The crowd is going absolutely INSANE right now, as these two men just won't quit. It seems as though Superstar has a back up plan, as he pulls something out of his tights…BRASS KNUCKLES. Both men get up, and Tony gets WALLOPED with a punch, sending him crashing to the mat. Instead of covering, Superstar heads to the top rope…FROG SPLASH ON TONY'S LEFT KNEE~!!

Without missing a beat, Superstar carries Tony and sets him up on the turnbuckle. With Tony occupied, he sets up ANOTHER one of the tables in the ring. He seems to be preparing for a reverse Razor's Edge of some sort…when TONY STARTS FIGHTING BACK! Punches in bunches to the back of Superstar's head, and then a TOP ROPE BULLDOG THROUGH THE
TABLE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Fade out)

(Return from break)

MC: We're back, here on HeldDOWN~!. Over the past two months, a feud of literal gigantic proportions has been raging here in HeldDOWN~!, between the resident man-monster "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin and the new giant on the block, Gibraltar. What started off as a brief partnership quickly turned into World War Three, with both men exploding at the sight of the other every chance they got.

COACH: Like we said last week, in order to control these beasts, Northstar has ordered a mandatory seperation of the two mastadons so that no further damage to either themselves or anyone else occurs. But, he did order that both men have seperate public workouts of sorts to release their anger before the big match on Sunday night.

CABOOSE: Last week, we saw Gibraltar absolutely and totally destroy and annihilate a innocent, young man who, we can tell you, is currently in the hospital, and is suffering from a severe concussion, three cracked discs in his spine, and severe lacerrations after being destroyed by the seven foot, two inch; nearly five-hundred pound Goliath of sorts.

MC: This week, it's Brock Auustin's turn. Without any further ado, let's go to the ring for our next contest!

("Punishment" starts up, and Rick Heyross leads a motivated, intense Brock Auustin to the ring. Heyross is yelling words of motivation into Brock's ear with each step they take.)

BUFFER: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first....weighing in at 320 pounds, accompanied to the ring by his agent, Rick Heyross...from Victoria, Minnesota, he is "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin! And his opponent, from Omaha, Nebraska; weighing in at 274 pounds, here is Tim Powers!

MC: Let's note here that Heyross hand-picked Powers for this match due to his height and size, but that Powers is at least four inches shorter than Gibraltar, over two hundred pounds lighter, and definately lacks the muscle mass of Gibraltar.

COACH: Between this and the poor young man last week, these guys are just proving that you cannot duplicate either Brock Auustin or Gibraltar!

(bell rings)

Auustin charges forward with extreme velocity, and tackles Powers into the corner. Brock then throws various punches and kicks that send Powers down to a seated position. Brock continues with the tremendous clubbering as the referee tries to pull Auustin off of Powers. Auustin then turns around and literally growls at the referee, frightening him to the point that he falls down without being touched. Auustin then turns back to Powers, who he pulls up, and rips into with some intense, loud chops!

MC: Brock just practically sent his hand through Tim Powers' chest!

Auustin then sits Powers down on the top turnbuckle just to clutch him and toss him over halfway across the ring! Brock waits for Powers to get up. When he finally stumbles up, albeit still heavily dazed, Brock charges at him, and clotheslines him so hard that he lands on top of his head! Auustin pulls Powers back up by the back of his tights, and grabs him for a side suplex. Brock then lifts Powers, and drops him with an incredible Blue Thunder Dominator!

COACH: Very symbolistic...this has been nothing short of total domination!

Brock goes for the cover, but like Andrew with Gibraltar last week, Heyross orders Brock to pull Powers up instead. Brock does so, and then whips Powers off to the ropes. Brock then catches Powers on the way back, and dumps him on his head with a huge overhead belly-to-belly suplex! Auustin pulls Powers off of the mat quickly, and lets loose with a series of violent forearms to the face, each one rocking Powers's head back until Brock lets go of the back of Tim's head with the free hand, and plasters Powers with a final forearm, sending him flying into the turnbuckles! Auustin pulls the lifeless powers up, and brings him over and down on his neck with a brutal overhead uranage suplex!

CABOOSE: I think this fool just became a few inches shorter!

Auustin pops up, and clutches Powers again. This time, he lifts him off of the mat with a waistlock, and brings him over with a brutal German suplex! Auustin keeps ahold of Powers, and chains that suplex into an even-more brutal half-nelson suplex! Auustin rolls through, while keeping ahold of Powers, hooks both arms behind Powers's head, and powers him over with a devastating tiger suplex! Brock rolls through again, gets to his feet, hooks Powers in a full nelson, and then practically decapitates him with a brutal release dragon suplex!

MC: Brock Auustin is a killing machine!

Heyross then yells at Brock, "Use the Chokebreaker! Use the Chokebreaker!" Brock looks over at his agent with a confused look on his face, and then shrugs. Brock bends down, and lifts Powers to his feet by the throat. Auustin then lifts Powers up by the throat, and nails the Chokebreaker! Brock goes for the cover.......1...........2........Brock lifts Powers up by the throat, and tosses him up on his shoulders. Brock then starts pivoting, and nails an impressive spinning F-Stunner-5! Brock goes for the cover................1.................2...............3!

MC: That's quite the academic win! Short and sweet, for sure!

BUFFER: The winner of the contest....."The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin!

Rick Heyross then pulls a table out from under the ring, and sets it up outside the ring. Heyross then grabs the microphone from Michael Buffer, and enters the ring...

HEYROSS: Saint Andrew...you can break out all the religious mumbo-jumbo phrases and your "holier than thou" bullcrap, but the fact of the matter is that none of your empty statement will be able to save your guy's ass on Sunday night. Sure, Gibraltar is taller and heavier than Brock, but Brock is, without a doubt, the most athletic big man of this era! Sure, Gibraltar can plow through just about anyone. But, Brock here...Brock can go around you. Brock can go under you. Brock can jump over you. And yes...Brock can go straight through you! This Sunday night, be ready; the "rock of Gibraltar" will be crumbled by "The Current Big Thing"! Now, Brock...demonstrate Gibraltar's fate this Sunday night for all of us!

Brock then pulls Tim Powers up, lifts him over his shoulder, and then drapes him over the top rope stomach-first. Brock then goes to the apron, and points down to the table. Auustin then lifts Powers onto his shoulders...and SENDS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE WITH THE F-STUNNER-5!

CROWD: "Holy shit! Holy shit!"

MC: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WOW!

HEYROSS: Gibraltar...you won't be defeated on Sunday. You'll be MURDERED!

("Punishment" starts up again, and a crew of EMT's head out to the ring with a stretcher as Rick Heyross leads Brock back to the locker room area.)

COACH: Wow...just wow. I can't believe what I just saw!

CABOOSE: That was definately impressive, but you have to think: Gibraltar is almost five hundred pounds! As strong as Brock Auustin is, Gibraltar is a freakin' beast! I highly doubt Brock Auustin will be able to just toss around a man that's seven feet, two inches and at least four hundred and eighty pounds like that!

MC: Who knows? But all I know is that, just based on the past two weeks, let Gibraltar's past few months and EVERYTHING Brock has done here, this battle between these two colossus monsters on Sunday night might bring the entire state of Michigan down!

COACH: I cannot imagine how brutal of a beating both of these guys are going to be dishing out, coming up at Anglemania III!

MC: As the EMT's unfortunately have to stretcher out Brock's casualty here, we have to take a time-out. More hD~! in 3!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

::As we come back from a commercial break, Coach and Caboose are seen at the announcers table::

COACH
Well, Michael Cole is now in position backstage for the very special ‘Hands Off’ interview with The OAOAST Twenty-Four Seven Champion Axel, and the challenger for that title at AngleMania Three, Crystal.

CABOOSE
All the questions will be answered tonight. All bets are off; this should be one hell of a segment.

COACH
Let’s cross to Michael Cole, backstage with Axel and Crystal.

*The camera cuts to Michael Cole sitting in a swivel chair, clipboard in hand, with Axel on his right, Championship belt over shoulder, and Crystal on his left.

COLE
Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening. I’d now like to introduce the reigning Twenty-Four Seven Champion Axel, and his challenger at AngleMania Three, Crystal.

AXEL
Cole.

CRYSTAL
Michael.

COLE
OK. Let me start by asking you Axel, what made you have this sudden urge to join back up with Crystal?

AXEL
I wanted to re-form the most dominant group that the OAOAST will ever see. I already had Gunner, Crystal was next. Plus, Crystal had been having some trouble with certain guys, and I would have been happy to help her, had she decided to join me once again.

COLE
Alright. Now Crystal, why didn’t you join back up with Axel and the Bleeding Souls? Surely the offer was a very promising one.

CRYSTAL
Michael, I remember how good the Souls were in Detroit. I remember how dominant we were. But I also remembered how Axel was in Detroit, and how he is the same person now. When I first invited Axel to come to this company, I thought he would be the Adam that I knew years ago. The Adam that I saw as my greatest friend, the Adam that I would train with, the Adam that I would go out on the town with. But the Axel you see before you today was not the same person that I held in the highest regard. The Axel that you see before you is power-hungry and bitter at the world, and most importantly, me.

COLE
Crystal, you mentioned bitter. Axel, why are you so bitter toward Crystal? She got you into the OAOAST. Why are you so bitter toward her?

AXEL
I’m bitter because she left me high and dry Michael, she left me to slay the monster myself. She went off to fight her own battles, when we could have been a successful entity, a force to be reckoned with. I’d go as far as to say if we had of teamed up, we would both have titles right now, and I’m not just talking about the belt over my shoulder.

CRYSTAL
Adam, that’s bullshit and you know it. This is supposed to be about the truth, so go ahead, why don’t you tell them the fucking truth? (Crystal starts to get worked up) Why don’t you tell them why you are so bitter towards me? Go on Mister Dark One, master of all those shit quotes, you Scott Levy rip off, why don’t you tell them why you are bitter? Because really, I would love to hear why too. You’ve never been the type to get easily bitter; what could I have possibly done to you?

COLE
Crystal, sit down, please. Axel, care to answer?

AXEL (practically growling)
I wouldn’t push me if I were you Crystal.

CRYSTAL
What’s the matter Adam, cat got your tongue? For some reason, you suddenly became bitter towards me and my accomplishments, and that’s when all the Raven shit happened. You were a great wrestler, a technical master, a student of the game that took no shit from anyone. Then, after I left, you changed. You became darker, more sadistic, you changed for the worse.

COLE
Axel, is this-

AXEL
How dare you, you ungrateful, stupid BITCH (‘Oooh’ from the crowd). I taught you everything I knew, I taught you how to cope in this business. I gave you a place to stay when you needed it; I gave you chances in this business when you needed them. Hell, I got you your first Main Event Match in Detroit. You were the only person in my life that I cared for, and you wouldn’t return the favor. YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON I EVER LOVED!

CRYSTAL(looking shocked)
What?

COLE
OK, Axel, Crystal, let’s move on.

CRYSTAL
Shut up Cole. What did you say Adam?

AXEL
I warned you Crystal. Now it all comes out. I’m in love; hell I’m obsessive. (Stands up and stands over Crystal) And when I want something * that * badly, I always get it. (Leans over so he’s nose-to-nose with Crystal) Be afraid, because at AngleMania, I will systematically destroy you. I will force you to return my feelings, by any means necessary. I have two motivations for this Sunday Crystal: for my obsession to be found, and to prove my dominance over you. And Crystal, you know it as well as I do, my threats aren’t empty.

::Axel stalks out of the room, leaving Crystal with a shell-shocked look on her face::

(Cut to the backstage area, where Sly Sommers is zipping up his travel bags in the Totally Endorsed locker room, and getting ready to head out. All of a sudden, Calvin Szechstein comes into the room.)

CALVIN: Hey Sly, where are you goin'?

SLY: What do you mean, "Where am I goin'?"? I'm going home! Did you see Peter Knight out there? If he sees me around here before Sunday, he's bound to tear my flippin' head off!

CALVIN: Buddy, pal...(puts his arm around Sly)...I need you, man. See, I'm not going to be able to compete in that big ten-man "HeldDOWN~! versus Hollywood" match tonight due to the fact that I need to rest so that I'm one-hundred percent when I beat Zack Malibu on Sunday night and so that we don't wash up the buyrates by dumbly giving away the main event of the biggest Pay-Per-View in history in an elimination tag match on free TV, and I need a replacement...

SLY: Why don't you get Colvid? Why me?

CALVIN: You don't get it, do you? When people think of Totally Endorsed, they think of world champion-caliber wrestling. They think of yours truly going in there and defeating the best of the best, the cream of the crop, night in and night out. They think of only the elite of the wrestling world. But Sly...I won't be around forever. One day, and I definately don't know when, but I won't be around anymore. Someone has to keep Totally Endorsed running as the elite group that only future legends and demi-gods can enter. Someone has to lead this group of men amongst boys to the next level. That man is YOU, Sly. You ask why I'm not picking Colvid. Well, Colvid is the ultimate right-hand man; he's an excellent back-up to our excellence. But, I honestly think he is missing that one intangiable that us stars share. That's right, Sly...I said US stars. Tonight, once you accept my spot in the match, you start your elevation to the level that only I currently am on. You're a star now, Sly...but tonight is preparing you to become a superstar. You take my spot, and you've made it. You don't...and let's just say you're letting the glass ceiling give you a concussion.

SLY: But what about Peter Knight?

CALVIN: What about him? You're better than him! I know it, you know it, and the entire world knows it! You go out there tonight, and you embarass him in front of the entire world before you go onto Sunday night, and destroy him in front of the largest audience in the history of this company. If anything, you can get into his head tonight and let him know how much you outclass him. Then, he'll go in on Sunday knowing that he won't win, and that will make it so much easier for you to just plow right through him!

SLY: You know what, man? You're right. This is MY opportunity to take. This is MY time to shine. Tonight, I'm gonna hang with the big boys, and I'm gonna establish myself as one of them! Thanks, Cal. I really appreciate the talk we've had. Just give me a few minutes to suit up, please?

CALVIN: Okay, man; whatever you need. Good luck out there.

SLY: I'm Sly Sommers: I don't need luck!

CALVIN: Now THAT'S the Sly Sommers that I know! See you, man.

(Cal leaves the room as Sly looks on, and we Fade to Black.)

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(We're taken backstage to Northstar's office. He's putting on wrist tape, while Jenna Elfman interrogates him about his past history in the OAOAST)

JENNA
You really made an attempt on the old GM's life?

NORTHSTAR
Tim Mosey? I guess, I did. I don't know. He pushed me. He pushed me and pushed me and he never let up, not for a second. Not once did he ever bother to sing my praises, he just kept pushing me. Then one day he pushed me over the edge and that was that. Guess he's out of wrestling. I don't care.

JENNA
I see. What happened with Zack's girlfriend? Did you steal her away, or something of that nature?

NORTHSTAR
I didn't steal her, I just chased her off. It's mind games. He had it coming.

JENNA
Sure he did. What about the entrance ramp thing?

NORTHSTAR
I don't really remember that. I guess I may have done it. He's still here, so why the prob?

JENNA
Maybe, there's something you're not telling me, either because you're ashamed, or you honestly don't remember. But, I can't comprehend how you could hate someone so much. You used to be his friend! You used to like him. What happened? Why would you give him that sort of treatment?

NORTHSTAR
We're too much alike, that's what happened. We're so similar that there's no way we could've co existed as friends, so now we're bitter enemies, dedicating our lives to seeing the other's demise. Pity, but it was inevitable. I've always been the Christian to his Edge. Living in his shadow as a second rate Zack Malibu. I needed a way to step out into my own. But....I just couldn't. No matter what I did, no matter how hard I tired to climb the mountain, there he was, waiting to push me back towards bottom. I always tell people I beat Zack Malibu six times in one night during that Ironman match at LTP. Yeah, well he beat me seven times. Seven times in one nigh to retain his world title. To me that was devastating, I was beyond heartbroken, you couldn't have consoled me if you wanted to.

JENNA
What happened after that?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nothing good at least. Zack went back to prancing around like the match never happened, never even stopping to give me credit for hanging with him for eighty minutes. None of the bastards in the locker room stopped to give me credit. Nobody ever stopped to say "Hey, nice job last night", or "Hey, awesome match." They just went back to kissing Zack's ass and pretended like I never existed.

(Northstar walks away from Jenna, and stares into space.)

NORTHSTAR
I'll always be second best..... I hate him! I hate him for everything that he's done to me! I tried to right past wrongs, correct my mistakes and make this company a better place, but he's done nothing but piss and moan like a petulant child! "Waah there's not enough room for the wrestlers! Waah there's two many actors around!" Who gives a shit preppy? Seriously, man. Did he ever stop to think that maybe if this movie was successful, that he might have some more money in his pocket and a few movie deals coming his way? Of course he didn't think of that! Because, every idea I have is met with a knee jerk "I don't like it" from him. I hate him. I wish...I wish...I wish he was dead! I want someone to kill him. I want him to die.

JENNA
Edward, don't say that.

NORTHSTAR
Why not? Zack Malibu has made every day of this job a long arduous hell. He's even turned you against me as some sort of symbolic revenge for me getting Allison to dump him.

JENNA
What are you talking about?

NORTHSTAR
Do you take me for a blind fool? I watch my own show, I have cameras every where. I know what you two talked about last week! I'm not fucking blind! He told you... he...told you everything that I'd done to him, and you come rushing to me, waving your snap judgment flag in the air and accuse me of being the bad guy!

JENNA
I never accused you of anything!

NORTHSTAR
Bullshit! You never even stopped your wild accusations and asked my side of the story.

JENNA
Are you crazy? Edward, stop and listen to yourself. I just asked for your side of the story.

NORTHSTAR
You asked but you didn't really want to know. Your goal was to look for something you could you use to ambush me with. You wanted to dig up dirt so you can go back to pretty boy Malibu and tell him how he was right all along! Tell him what an evil, vile disgusting little troll I've become. Then you guys can hop on the let's bash Northstar band wagon, because nothing I ever do is good enough for anyone! Tell him how I've ruined wrestling, made a joke out everything this company was built on! Tell him that I was so jealous of people like Crystal, K Money, Calvin, an Axel getting all the attention that I had to become GM just to fuck with them in a sad little attempt to mask my own inadequacies and inferiority. Go on, tell him. It's true. TELL HIM. I don't care! I don't fucking give a shit about you or about him, or anyone else! I hate everyone.

JENNA
You've changed so much.

NORTHSTAR (In a calmer tone)
I don't..I mean. People change. That's what they do. Right? They change and they grow.

JENNA
You haven't grown and you've changed for the worse.

NORTHSTAR
Oooooh! So sorry if I don't meet your unreasonable expectations of what a real man should be! Maybe, you'd be better off crawling back to your husband? Or better yet, I think Zack's always looking to add to his stable of ring rats! Provided you don't mind having your name forgotten by Monday

JENNA
You're being an asshole

NORTHSTAR
It's the only thing I'm good at

(Jenna stands up and goes to Northstar's side.)

JENNA
I won't lie. I'm awfully disappointed in the way you've changed. But, I want you to know that I'm not mad at you. I'm not angry, and I don't blame you for the things you've done or the path you've taken. But, if you don't take steps to change the direction you're going, we're going to have problems. I'll always be there for you, and I'll love you to the end of time, but probably not in the way you want me to.

NORTHSTAR
What are you saying?

(Nothing. Jenna kisses Northstar and walks out of the room, leaving him to wonder what she meant.)

(Go to arena)

COLE
Northstar doesn’t have a way with women does he?

COACH
Northstar doesn’t have a way with PEOPLE!

Cue: “Nitro” by the Offspring

BUFFER
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Dahlonega Georgia, weighing in at one hundred ninety five pounds, He is The Role Model… JACOBBBBB LYYYYYYYYNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!! And his opponent, in the ring, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at one hundred and eighty five pounds, PHOENIXXXXXXX!!!!!

COLE
Jacob Lyne certainly would have a lot of anger from what has happened to him at the hands of our X Division Champion in the past month. First he was disrespected at Zero Hour, and then last week Sly Sommers and AJ Flaire screwed Lyne out of a win there!

COACH
The title match at AngleMania is all about respect… AJ Flaire doesn’t believe he is getting the respect he deserves, and Jacob Lyne feels disrespected by our X Champion!

Lyne and Phoenix lock up as the bell sounds. Lyne gets the side headlock, Phoenix pushes Lyne off, Lyne comes off the ropes and hits a shoulder block. Lyne runs to the ropes again, Phoenix ducks under, Lyne runs to the other side, leapfrog by Phoenix, Phoenix tries another leapfrog, but Lyne catches him with a dropkick while he is suspended in mid air!

COLE
Great vertical leap on Jacob Lyne!

Lyne tries for the cover, but Phoenix kicks out just after two. Lyne grabs Phoenix, and sends him for an Irish Whip. Phoenix jumps and springboards off the ropes, turns in mid air and hits a high Crossbody! Cover by Phoenix!

One…

TwNO! Lyne kicks out easily before the two.

COLE
Phoenix showing off his luchadore skills.

Phoenix grabs Lyne by the hair and pulls him up to the ropes. Irish whip by Phoenix is reversed; Phoenix comes off the ropes, and hits a Flying Legscissors! Lyne gets back up quickly, and Phoneix hits a hurricanrana!

COACH
Phoenix showing off some great skill here!

Phoenix goes up to the top rope, and signals for his finisher!

COLE
Might look for a Shooting Star!

Phoenix gets up to the top rope, but Jacob Lyne is also up! Lyne lands a punch to the gut and grabs Lyne with both hands! Lyne launches Phoneix off the top rope, Phoenix landing hard on his back!

CABOOSE
Lyne had better perform better than this if he wants to become the X Division Champion!

COLE
I was talking to Jacob earlier today, and all he seems to be thinking about is the match this Sunday. I have a feeling he will have some choice words for AJ Flaire after this match.

Jacob Lyne staggers over to Phoenix, who is just getting to his feet. Boot to the midsection by Jacob Lyne, front face lock, Lyne lifts Phoenix high in the air, and drops his down with a Brainbuster! Lyne goes up to the top!

COLE
The end is near!

Lyne comes off the top rope… Crop Circle!

COACH
Great move by Lyne, one of the most difficult top rope moves a man can pull off.

One…

Two…

Three!!

The Bell sounds as “Nitro” starts up again and Michael Buffer grabs his microphone.

BUFFER
Here is your winner, JACOB LYNE!

Jacob Lyne gets up and grabs his head, shaking out the cobwebs caused by his match. Lyne grabs a microphone…

Cue: ‘Man in the Box’ by Alice In Chains

COLE
Now what?

AJ Flaire appears at the entrance way, in street clothes, including the *BRAND NEW* AJ Flaire T-Shirt (Front: Respect the Champ; Back: He’s Phenomenal) and black jeans, with his belt over his shoulder. He smiles at Jacob Lyne and claps, mocking his win moments ago.

COLE
Oh, real classy by the X Champ. Real classy.

Lyne tests the microphone, and looks up at the X Champion.

LYNE
Alright, I’ve had enough, you ignorant, self-centered bastard. Come down to the ring; see if you mock me there.

AJ nods in agreement, and starts to walk down to the ring, with Jacob Lyne ready for him.

COLE
Well here we go!

AJ picks up the pace and slides into the ring, where Jacob Lyne is there to meet him. They exchange right hands; AJ gets the better of Lyne, and sends him to the ropes for an Irish Whip. Lyne comes off the ropes, and hits a HUGE Spinning Heel Kick, taking the X Champ down!

COACH
AJ’s down!

AJ gets up quickly and runs at Lyne, who catches him with a boot to the midsection. Lyne tries for a Lyne Driver, but AJ slips down his back! Lyne turns around, boot to the stomach by AJ, AJ tries to hit That’s Phenomenal, but Lyne blocks it, and Back Body Drops AJ, who lands hard on the canvas!

COLE
Both men trying for their finishing moves, but neither can hit them!

Lyne measures AJ, who gets up with the aid of the ropes. AJ turns around, and Lyne clotheslines AJ out of the ring! Lyne picks up the X Division Championship Belt and holds it high above his head, to a pop from the crowd!

COACH
Jacob Lyne is in firm control!

Lyne holds the belt up, and then throws it at AJ Flaire! AJ backs up the ramp with a shocked look on his face, as Jacob Lyne celebrates inside the ring, as “Nitro” starts up again!

COLE
AJ Flaire has a lot to worry about this Sunday at AngleMania!

CABOOSE
Lyne had the better of AJ tonight; we could see a new X Division Champion at Mania!

COACH
Playas! I’m getting word that we’ve got cameras locked on Cryssy! Take me there!

::Crystal, fresh off her sit-down interview with Axel, is seen packing her bags. Camera zooms to the door where the one and only ZACK MALIBU is.::

ZACK: “Hey Chrissy, ready for our…hey, why are you packing up?”

CRYSTAL (mumbling): “Gotta go...have to go away.”

ZACK: “Whadya mean? You have a match! 10 man elimination? Remember?”

CRYSTAL (very distracted): “Huh? Match? No, no, no…I gotta go…”

ZACK: “CRYSTAL! Snap out of it! What’s the matter with you?”

CRYSTAL: “Zack? Did you see that interview? Did you?”

ZACK: “Sorry Chrissy, I didn’t. I was busy. What did that nutjob Axel say?”

CRYSTAL (looking scared): “He said he loved me; that he was obsessed with me.”

ZACK: “So what? You have obsessed fans all the time! We all do; it’s just puppy love.”

CRYSTAL (leaving the dressing room): “NO! It isn’t Zack! Axel is INSANE! I know this man. He will do anything to get what he wants. I have to go, NOW. Bye.”

ZACK(following Crystal out, walking behind her): “This isn’t the Crystal I know. You’re just going to leave, just because you’re a little scared? You have a match, an obligation! You are acting like a coward!”

::Crystal turns around to stare at Zack::

CRYSTAL: “I’m not a coward! I’m just…just…”

ZACK: “Just what Crystal?”

CRYSTAL: “Scared.”

::Crystal turns back around, going in the garage::

ZACK: “Crystal! Wait!”

::Crystal enters the garage with Zack right behind her. She goes to her car…only to see her car destroyed. She stares at it in horror, while Zack just looks in shock. AXEL emerges from just behind Crystal and Zack, also looking at the car.::

AXEL (in Crystal’s ear): “The things we’ll do for love.”

::Crystal’s face turns from a look of horror to a look of pure rage. She turns around, and takes a swing at Axel, who, fortunately for him, ducks the shot. Zack then holds Crystal back from trying to do anything else, while Axel just chuckles.::

CRYSTAL: “YOU SON OF A BITCH!”

ZACK: “Calm down Crystal! Save it for the match!”

AXEL: “See you Sunday Crystal. And don’t worry; all your fear won’t be unanswered.”

::Zack drags Crystal, screaming obscenities back in the building while it fades to black to Axel’s smirking face::

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COACH
Main event time!

COLE
Who’s going home with the rights to HeldDOWN and who goes home empty handed?

CABOOSE
Simple mind, simple question. This is Team Hollywood’s match for the taking. They have one non wrestler compared to team HeldDOWN’s one non wrestler and one severely injured wrestler. Easy pickings for a more cohesive and established unit like Team Hollywood. If you think otherwise, then frankly you have no business in the pro wrestling industry. Actually, when team Hollywood wins the match, I doubt you two will even be in the pro wrestling industry!

COLE
Sorry, Caboose, but I have faith in my friends! I know the good guys will win tonight and we can close out this stressful chapter in HeldDOWN’s history!

COACH
Before we start, I should tell you that I'm getting word that due to TNT and the AON keeping all possible tag teams from entering the tag match at AM III, Northstar has changed it from a fatal four way match to a three stages of hell match!

COLE
Arrogant slime!

CABOOSE
Wrong. Confident pro.

The house lights dim to the point where you'd think the arena had a blackout. The fans pop in anticipation for the start of tonight's MAIN EVENT. Chants of "HeldDOWN" can be heard in the 400 level of MCI Center. A spot light shines on HeldDOWN's ring announcer Michael Buffer.

BUFFER
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

The crowd pops!

BUFFER
IT IS TIME FOR TONIGHT'S MAIN EVENT..... A TEN MAN ELIMINATION MATCH BETWEEN TEAM HOLLYWOOD.....

CROWD
BOOOOOOO!

BUFFER
AND TEAM HELDDOWN~~~~!

CROWD
YEAAAAAAAA!

BUFFER
The rules are as follows, each wrestler can be eliminated by pin fall, submission or disqualification. Once a wrestler has been eliminated he or she must return to dressing room immediately. With that said LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEE!

There's a long pause, and a silence falls over the previously rabid sellout crowd.

The upper part of the arena is filled with a light blue fog, while the lights bath the venue in a dark blue glow.

VOICE
Wake me up

A blue missile pyro shoots out from an opening on the right side of the entrance stage.

VOICE
Wake me up

A yellow missile pyro shoots out from an opening on the left side of the entrance stage

The voice continues as the pyro alternates between blue and yellow, left and right before finally reaching the middle of the entrance stage. The voice stops, and a massive green pyro missile comes flying from the stop of the arena and lands on the center of the stage, causing more blue and gold pyro to explode on the entrance ramp!

The familiar sounds of the piano keys fill the air, as "Bring me to life" blares through the arena's state of the art sound system! The fans blow the roof off the MCI Center with cheers for Team HeldDOWN~!

COLE
Throw one up for the home team, playas!

COACH
Hey! They're feeding you my lines!

Shoulder to shoulder the HeldDOWN representatives step through a thick pyro induced smoke! With team captain Zack Malibu in the middle, they stop at the top of the entrance ramp, join hands and raise their arms into the air, drawing a huge pop from the crowd!

COLE
Standing together as one, they are team HeldDOWN~! Caboose, how can you not swell with pride?

CABOOSE
Easy. None of these creeps, are dotting the i's on my paycheck.

COACH
There's no I in Caboose.

CABOOSE
And there's no U in intelligent, either.

Led by Zack Malibu and his gal pal Candie, team HeldDOWN walks down the ramp, to a loud ovation. Peter Knight and Crystal position themselves behind Candie and Zack, while the injured Alix lags behind waving to the crowd.

BUFFER
Now making their way to the ring, first, from San Jose, California, weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds, she will be facing HeldDOWN's general manager at Anglemania, she is ALIX SPEZZZZIAAAA! From Fall River, Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, former world tag team champion.....PETER KNIIIIIIIIGHT!

Team HeldDOWN slides into the ring, the flashing lights bath them in an aqua color. Knight and Alix climb to the top of two separate corners, while Candie and Crystal climb to the vacant ones. The four team mates work the crowd into a frenzy while Zack stands in the center of the ring arms folded and with his eyes on the entrance ramp.

BUFFER
From Coquitlam, B.C, Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds, the OAOAST's female phenom.....CRYSTAAAAAAAAL! From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds, CAAAAAAANDIE! And finally...

A small "Zack" chant breaks out.

BUFFER
The captain of Team HELDDOWN~!, he will be appearing in his second straight ANGLEMANIA main event, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and ninety five pounds.....ZACK MALIBBBBUUUUUUUUUU~!

As soon as Buffer's done announcing Zack's name, "Bring me to life" cuts out. The lights change from a dark blue, to a devilish red. Bubbles begin to float out from the top of jumbo tron and into the crowd. A golden pyro shower falls from the ceiling and lands in front of the entrance way. Another shower, this time a red one, falls from the scoreboard and into the center of the ring, causing Team HeldDOWN to scatter from the ring.

The unfamiliar opening guitar rife of the theme song for "3 Stages of Hell" "Disarm" by Smashing Pumpkins, starts. The slow pace of the song doesn't stop the crowd from erupting with boo's so venomous and hate filled that they'd put the devil himself to shame.

COLE
The enemy has been sighted. Show them no mercy!

When Billy Corgan's voice starts, Team Hollywood emerges through the raining pyro waterfall, heads down and mouths silent. Northstar steps through first and they head down to the ring without delay.

BUFFER
Now making their way to the ring, being accompanied by James Woods and John Singleton first from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds, former WCW United States champion....BUFF BAGWEEEEEEEL! From Bayside, California, weighing in at one hundred and ninety pounds, former X division champion, SLY SOMMMERS~!

CABOOSE
At eighteen years of age, Sly is the youngest competitor in this match. Crystal is second at nineteen

COACH
Just the way I like em, barely legal!

With both their pyro waterfalls ended, and the depressing lyrics of the Smashing Pumpkin's hit filling the air, Team Hollywood walks down the entrance ramp in a single file unit. Team Captain Northstar leads, followed by Silver Star, Sly, Josh Duhamel, Buff, James Woods and director John Singleton.

BUFFER
From Santa Monica, CALIFORNIA, one half of the number one contenders to the world tag team titles, weighing in at one hundred and eighty-seven pounds....SILVER STAAAAAAAAARRRR! From Minot, North Dakota weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, "3 Stages of Hell"'s leading man....JOSH DUHAMEEEEEEELLL! And finally the team captain, from Beverly Hills, CALIFORNIA, weighing in at one hundred and ninety pounds, he's beaten Anglesault, he's beaten CWM, he's beaten Zack Malibu, he's beaten Tim Moysey, he's beaten Spider Poet, he is HeldDOWN's general manager.......NOOOOOORTHSTAAAAAAAAR!

The announcement of Northstar's name is met with jeers. Team Hollywood gets into the ring, ready to fight and stares down their adversaries who are also making their way into the ring.

COLE
The atmosphere in the arena is electric! Never have I seen anything like it before!

CABOOSE
Haven't you announced a Wrestlemania mainevent?

COLE
NEVER HAVE I SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE!

The fans don't know who to cheer for, who to chant for and who to boo, so their screams and shouts come out a garbled mess. The ref for tonight's match is barely able to make himself heard due to the crowd's deafening noise.

COLE
Referee Sid Smythe isn't going to have an easy time controlling this match. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes tonight.

CABOOSE
With a comb over like that and five o'clock shadow, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes any night.

To add to the audio commotion the competitors start hurling insults and threats at one another as well. Leading the exchange of abusive slander are the team captains, Northstar and Zack Malibu.

"I'll drown HeldDOWN, Zack. Drown it in a pool of your blood and remake it in my image." Northstar boasts as Silver Star pats his good friend on the back for encouragement.

"Knock off the shit, bub." Zack responds. Alix Spezia stands next to him with confidence and without fear of the man she once gave her heart to. A man who's trying his hardest to avoid meeting her ice cold glare.

"Can't say I didn't warn ya, love!" Northstar shouts to Zack, his voice hardly able to carry over the crowds unified chant of "Zack! Zack! Zack!"

Never once taking his eye off Zack, Northstar orders his team out of the ring and onto the apron. They comply. Silver Star gives Northstar an encouraging punch to the arm, before slipping through the ropes.

CABOOSE
Come on Malibu, tell your henchmen to beat it!

Zack asks his team to leave the ring, and they do so without question. They position themselves closely together on the ring apron, whereas team Hollywood has spread themselves out to the point where they almost take up two corners.

Sly slams his hand on the turnbuckle. "Let's go!" He shouts, echoing the crowd's desire to see some action. Sly's wish is the ref's command, the bell is rung and we're under way!

COACH
Our livelihoods hang in the balance of this match.

CABOOSE
Speak for yourself, cock jockey. Northstar and I are like brothers. He'd never fire family.

A cocky smirk etched on his gorgeous face, Northstar stares down Zack. However, Zack stands firm, eyes planted on his long time adversary. Northstar inches closer to Zack, his smirk replaced with a chilling frown. Zack still holds his ground, refusing to be intimidated, refusing to lose the psychological battle.

CROWD
NORTHSTAR SUCKS! NORTHSTAR SUCKS! NORTHSTAR SUCKS!

The crowd's hatred is all the motivation Northstar needs to go on the attack. He drills Zack with a spinning back hand that sends the preppy staggering back into the ropes. Northstar follows, leans his chest into Zack's body, grabs his right arm and whips him to the opposite side of the ring! As Zack instinctively turns and reaches his arm for the rope, Buff cheap shots him a forearm shot to the back! Zack stumbles forward into a waiting Northstar's arms. Northstar hooks Zack into position for a Rock bottom, does a little trash talking, then sweeps his left leg out from under him and drives him to the ground with an STO!

"The world is mine, baby! The world is mine!" Northstar's arrogant statement does nothing but elicit more negative reactions from a crowd he's failed to win over.

COLE
I'll never understand the need to hold a conversation with the entire world when you are in the heat of battle.

COACH
That's because you aren't a show man. Neither am I. I'm a Coachman! Get it?

Northstar hooks Zack into a grounded side head lock. As he continues with the hold, Northstar starts to sing "Low" by Kelly Clarkson. "Have you ever been low? Have you ever had a friend who let you down?"

COLE
He's singing! In a wrestling match!

With the headlock still applied, both men get to their feet. Zack gives Northstar a shove that sends him into the ropes nearest the GM's corner. Zack bends over so that Northstar must leap frog him. Northstar on the other hand has a different idea. Instead of leap frogging Zack on the rebound, he sunset flips him! Lying on the mat, Northstar holds on to Zack's tights and tries to bring him into a pinning situation! Zack won't play along, however. Instead he drops to his knees, so that he's firmly positioned on Northstar's neck. Helpless, Northstar can only cry out in pain as Zack hammers him with punch after punch after punch!

COACH
Big poppa Zack is your hook up!

CABOOSE
You're getting your bland baby faces mixed up again.

Zack hops off Northstar, stands up and throws his right arm into the air, energizing the crowd and his teammates!

CROWD
Zack! Zack! Zack!

Northstar rolls to his corner, he begrudgingly makes the tag to Buff Bagwell, drawing a smattering of boo's from the crowd. Buff hops over the ropes, and wastes no time in engaging Zack in a spirited brawl! They exchange hard rights and quick lefts, a scene reminiscent of their match from last week. Just like last week, Zack gets the upper hand with a flesh searing chop! Whooooo! Another chop! Whooooo! Another chop! Whoooo! Another chop! Buff's chest is a light red from the viscous blows!

CABOOSE
What's wrong with you Malibu? Can't you see that you've destroyed a picture perfect tan?

Not wanting to hog all the action for himself, Zack tags in the big man, Peter Knight! Knight slowly steps over the dark red ring ropes. His slow movement proves costly, as it gives Buff just enough time to recover from the earlier chops. Hoping to prevent the big man from getting in any offense, Buff pounces on Knight! He hammers him with a clubbing forearm to the back then a European uppercut to the face sending Knight staggering back into one of the few neutral corners

"Take out his knees!" Sly instructs, hoping that Buff can soften him up before their Anglemania match.

Buff decides to follow Sly's instruction. He places Knights leg onto the second rope. Knight tries to fight back with a punch, but Buff quickly blocks it and nails Knight in the nose with a head butt! Buff begins to stomp away at Knight's knee, not once noticing the blood pouring from Knights nose.

COLE
This can't be good. We've get a bleeder and we're only minutes into the match.

Buff ends his attack on Knight's knee, grabs the back of his head and leads Knight to Team Hollywood's corner. All four men stick their hands over the ropes, eager to get their hands on a weakened knight. Not knowing which one of his blood thirsty teammates to bring into the match, Buff plays a game of eney meeny miny moe and finally settles of Silver Star! He slaps SS' hand and tells him to go up top for a double team. Buff holds Knight's massive arms behind his back, preventing him from escaping a potentially deadly double team maneuver.

"Green for the money! Go for the honey!" Silver Star hollers before coming off the top and nailing Knight in his nose with an ax handle smash! Blood flows like a waterfall from Knight's nose, down his chin and "SPLAT!" Onto the canvas as well.

Northstar leans over the top rope and takes a verbal jab at his former stable mate. "Hey! I hope you're gonna clean that up after this is over! I'm not your maid!" It's a mean spirited comment that elicits a round of laughter from Team Hollywood and their allies on the outside.

Buff lets Knight go and he falls to the ground. Showing no mercy, Silver Star refuses to let up! He lifts Knight's tree trunk like leg into the air, tilts his own body, and drops an elbow onto the side of Knight's knee! That coupled with the damage done by Buff's previous attack, causes Knight to howl in immense pain! He slams his hands against the mat as Silver Star applies pressure on a leg lock.

COLE
Will Peter Knight submit? Will team HeldDOWN be team ManDOWN? Find out after this break!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

The commercials end and we return to the match. "3 Stages of Hell" leading man Josh Duhamel has replaced Silver Star. Josh is using his foot to choke Knight between the ropes! Knight screams out for help, but only receives a smack to the face from director John Singleton. The ref goes over to admonish Singleton, taking his attention away from the match and allowing Sly to jump into the ring for some double team action!

COACH
Pay attention, Sid! This match is too important to get side tracked by outside happenings.

Sly runs over his double team idea with the wrestling novice Josh Duhamel. Josh says he doesn't get it, so Sly explains it again. Josh still doesn't get it, and Sly pitches a fit! He calls in Northstar to execute the double team maneuver, but the young GM stays firmly planted when he sees Knight standing, fuming and looking to hurt someone. Josh and Sly turn around at the same time...BAM! they both get floored with a double clothesline! Sly rolls out of the ring immediately, but Josh, who isn't used to taking this sort of punishment is unable to make an escape! Knight brings him to his feet and throws him into the ropes! On the rebound, Josh's million dollar face is met with a big boot from Knight's good leg! Knight limps to his corner and makes the tag to ............. CANDIE!

CROWD
We want Candie! We want Candie!

COACH
We're about to get her, playas!

Candie climbs to the top rope and sails off with a picture perfect high risk MOONSAULT~! OOMPH! The fans pop like it's going out of style as her chest connects with a KO'ed Josh Duhamel! She winces in pain but is still able to go for a lateral press.

PIN ATTEMPT 1....2.....3?? NORTHSTAR COMES OFF THE TOP WITH A BIG TIME ELBOW DROP ONTO CANDIE'S BACK! CANDIE ENDS HER PIN ATTEMPT!

COLE
Did she get it? Was that free? I mean three.

CABOOSE
No she didn't get it! That was only 2.9!

Referee Sid Smythe leans over the rope and shouts something to ringside announcer Michael Buffer.

COACH
What the heck is he's saying Boo?

CABOOSE
If you'd shut up, maybe I could HEAR!

"Ladies and gentlemen...the pinfall....COUNTS!" The announcement gets a pop from the fans, as they realize they're only four more pins away from being rid of "3 Stages of Hell". "Josh Duhamel..." Buffer continues "has been eliminated!" Another crowd pop follows! Josh is rolled out of the ring by the referee, who's getting an earful from Silver Star, James Woods and Buff Bagwell.

Instead of throwing a temper tantrum or losing his cool, Northstar calmly and coolly hooks his arms around Candie's legs, turns her over and puts her into the LIONTAMER~! The crowd boo's heavily at the sight of one of Northstar's two new finishing moves! At the urging of her boyfriend and her team mates, Candie is able to make the ropes.... BUT before she can wrap her hands around them John Singleton yanks them away from her! In an effort to make up for his earlier bad call, the ref lets this infraction slide. Calm expression on his face, Northstar drags Candie back to the center of the ring where she TAPS THE FUCK OUT to the LIONTAMER~!

CROWD
Booooooooo!

BUFFER
Candie has been... ELIMINATED!

Northstar let's Candie go. He slaps his chest, then blows a mocking kiss to the fans who want nothing better but to see him get humiliated on the biggest night of his life.

CROWD
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Northstar ignores the fans. Instead he turns to the last remaining blonde bombshell besides himself, Crystal. He wiggles his ass in her direction, blows her kiss and invites her into the ring. She turns to Alix, who nods and tells her to go. Crystal gets into the ring, popping the crowd! Northstar who never had any intention of fighting Crystal, waves bye and runs to his corner tagging Sly Sommers!

CABOOSE
Here comes the OAOAST's next main event star, Sly!

COACH
He hasn't beat Peter Knight yet!

CABOOSE
He will. I've got one thousand bucks riding on it!

The two youngsters lock up, they jockey for position with Sly getting the upper hand with a forearm shot! He grabs Crystal's arm and shoots her into the ropes! On the rebound Crystal leaps into the air for a hurricanrana! Sly counters with a running powerbomb, which Crystal counters back into a hurricanrana!

CROWD AND COACH
CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!

Crystal gives the crowd an appreciative thumbs up! She brings Sly to his feet, elbowing him in the back of the head, to make sure she stays on the offensive. She goes behind Sly, putting her head under his left arm, she lifts him onto her shoulder, then falls backwards, driving him down with a belly to back suplex!

COACH
That's a main eventer, playa!

Sly is able is to use the ropes to get to his feet, the voluptuous ring vixen is right on his case, and nails him with a shoulder block, that sends him flying over the top rope and to the outside! The fans in the front row get to their feet and taunt the hell out of HeldDOWN's fastest rising star. To add injury to insult, Sly find's himself on the outside of team HeldDOWN's corner. Never claiming to play fair, the tanned brunette, Alix hops off the ring apron. She brings Sly to his feet and drives him to the mat with a double arm DDT!

CABOOSE
What kind of sportsmanship is that? Team Hollywood would never stoop so slow!

COLE
She's the only one who hasn't been in the match, she needs to stay fresh.

CROWD
SLY'S A CATCHER! SLY'S A CATCHER!

Alix pushes Sly into the ring, into the waiting arms of Crystal. She brings Sly to this feet and whips him into the ropes, she bounces off the ropes herself and throws a clothesline at Sly! DUCKED! Sly rebounds one more time.... KAPOW! He nails Crystal with a flying knee to the chest! Sly's to out of it to string together another set of offensive maneuvers so he tags in Silver Star! Silver ducks under the ropes and is met with a chorus of jeers as he goose steps his way over to Crystal! Crystal gets to a vertical base, but is met a cheap shot thumb to the eye! With Crystal temporarily blinded, Silver Star capitalizes on an opportunity and nails her with a spinning wheel kick! Instead of taunting or going for a pin, Silver Star makes a tag to his good friend Northstar. Northstar hooks his arms around her legs and the crowd erupts with boo's because they think he's going for a LIONTAMER~! Much to their surprise, he simply sling shots Crystal to his corner, where Buff nails her with an outstretched fist! Rather then continue to punish Crystal, Northstar tags Buff in.

COLE
Uh, I've run out of things to say.

Surprisingly, Buff hasn't run out of moves to use. He patiently waits for Crystal to get to her feet. When she does, he nails her in the head with a quick elbow strike! Much to Buff's displeasure, she stumbles but doesn't fall! Buff smacks her with a right cross, but he still doesn't floor her! Frustrated, he runs the ropes, coming back with an outstretched arm, looking to clothesline Crystal! Crystal has other ideas, she leaps into the air and hits Buff with a TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL DROP KICK, turning the momentum in her teams favor!

CROWD
CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!

COACH
HELL YEAH! THAT A GIRL! THAT A GIRL! I WANT TO CARRY YOUR BABY!

Every person on the ring apron leans over the ropes and out stretches their hand, looking for a tag as the two wrestlers crawl to their respective corners! The crowd is on their feet, buzzing with uncontrollable electricity as they wonder who will get the coveted hot tag!

CRYSTAL TAGS IN ALIX SPEZIA, causing the pro HeldDOWN audience to go absolutely wild! Alix flips into the ring! BUFF TAGS NORTHSTAR! NO! Northstar yanks his hand away at the last minute when he sees Alix in the ring. Buff reaches out one more time for the heartbroken GM, but Northstar hops of the ring apron and adamantly refuses to step in the ring with Alix.

CROWD
NORTHSTAR DOES ANAL! NORTHSTAR DOES ANAL!

Alix makes a mad dash for team Hollywood's corner! She cuts off all potential routes of escape for Buff, by shoving Silver Star off the apron, and flooring Sly with a punch!

CROWD
ALIX RULES! ALIX RULES! ALIX RULES!

Alix turns her attention to a now standing Buff. Buff throws a wild haymaker in her direction! Using her speed, Alix slips behind Buff and rolls him up with an inside cradle!

Pin attempt!

CROWD

CROWD

CROWD
3!!!!!!

Buff quickly gets on his knees, protesting that Alix held his tights. Something that definitely did not happen. The referee tells Buff to leave the ring, lest he wants his entire team disqualified.

BUFFER
Buff Bagwell has been....ELIMINATED!

Alix smiles and gives an appreciative and loving wave to all the fans that are on their feet cheering for her and her team!

CABOOSE
What? A former united states champion has just been pinned by T&A!

Team Hollywood is scattered about on the outside. Northstar is making excuses for their poor showing to an enraged James Woods and John Singleton, while Silver Star and Sly are bitching out Buff Bagwell for getting pinned with a school boy.

COLE
Trouble on tinsel team! Will things be solved before we come back from the break?

(GO to break)

(RETURN FROM BREAK)

Back! Things are kind of straightened out for team Hollywood. Buff's long gone, and John Singleton and James Woods have returned to their previous duty of cheering on their team as opposed to criticizing them. Currently in the ring is Northstar's friend since second grade, Silver Star and his estranged fiance, Alix Spezia. Just like everyone else in the match, Silver Star has an extreme height and weight advantage over Alix. However she refuses to back down! She charges at Silver Star for a lock up and gets shoved down to the ground! Silver Star smiles at his display of strength then flexes his less then impressive muscles drawing groans from the females in the audience. Alix gets back up, dusts her self off and goes for another lock up. Silver Star switches things up and goes behind her with a hammer lock! He shoves her by her injured back into the ropes, and she noticeably winces in pain. Peter Knight tags himself in, but Alix tags herself back in!

"Let me do this." She tells him, her voice barely above a soft whisper. Knight reluctantly allows Alix to continue the match.

Silver Star's face displays a smile a mile long when he sees that the weakened Alix wishes to continue the match! SMACK! The smile's turned right side up when Alix FLOORS him with a flying forearm! The crowd pops, but the move itself did more to anger Silver Star then seriously injure him.

CABOOSE
If Alix wants to stay in this match, any offensive move she does cannot have her landing on her back. That was a good move to use.

The two residents of Cali, get to their feet at the same time. Despite just getting rocked with a flying forearm Silver Star is able hit an offensive maneuver. He scoops Alix up and slams her back first onto the mat! Alix clinches her fist and grits her teeth as she tries not to let the pain overwhelm her.

CABOOSE
When you have a lower back strain and an injured collarbone, even the most basic of moves can be deadly!

Silver Star bends over for a lateral press, but gets rolled up into a pin by Alix!

KICK OUT!

Enraged that Alix almost got a three off him, Silver Star springs to his feet! He waits for Alix to get to her feet as well, then meets her with a forearm to back! Alix puts her hand on the small of her back and cringes as the pain starts to become to much for her to bear.

CROWD
Let's go Alix! Let's go Alix! Let's go Alix!

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! Zack bangs on the turnbuckle, hoping to provide encouragement to a long time enemy turned new found friend.

Silver Star grabs the back of Alix's thick coffee colored hair. He turns to Northstar and shouts "Doing this for you, buddy!" THWAAAAAAM! Silver Star violently and cruelly slams Alix back first onto the unforgiving canvas! He raises his arms into the air and the crowd explodes with boos at his display of cruelty and arrogance.

CABOOSE
These are such basic moves, that its taking Silver Star no energy to use them, but it's making life a living hell for Alix.

Alix is on her knees trying her best to hide the tears that won't stop rolling down her face. Her remaining team mates urge her to crawl back to her corner and make a tag.

"Come on, Alix!" Zack implores her, now more concerned with her safety then winning the match.

Silver Star grabs Alix by the back of her pants before she can make it to her corner. He brings her to a standing position then drops her back down with a high impact back drop! He pops up and admires the suffering he's caused his former acquaintance. He picks her up one more time and nails her with a pendulum back breaker. A very audible whimper escapes from Alix's mouth.

Northstar can only lean his head against the turnbuckle and close his eyes, an attempt to block Alix's suffering from his mind. However, it's all for nothing as he can still hear her crying and whimpering, sounds that break what's left of his cold, black heart into pieces and cause tears to form in the corner of his icy blue eyes.

"FINISH IT!" Northstar orders Silver Star

"You sure, you don't want none of this?" Silver Star asks back.

"DO IT!" Northstar hollers forcefully.

Silver Star shrugs his shoulders and says "ok". He hooks his arms around Alix's legs, then flips her over for a LIONTAMER~! He sits down on her back, howling in delight as more and more tears run down her cheeks and soak the canvas! Crystal steps through the ropes to save Alix, but gets waved off by her female teammate. Reluctantly, Crystal leaves the ring, leaving her teammate to fight out of the hold. With great effort, Alix tries to claw her way to the ropes. But for every step she takes towards the ropes, Silver Star brings her three steps back! Alix pounds her clinched fist against the mat the rapidly, hoping to gather the energy to power out of the move!

"Please, give up." Northstar pleads.

COACH
Just give up! There's no point in subjecting yourself to this!

Alix's pounding grows weaker and weaker, until finally it ceases and she stops moving altogether. With her beautiful face soaked in tears, Alix passes out from the unbearable pain she's been subjected to.

The ref realizes that Alix is unable to compete he sticks his head through the ropes and tells Buffer to make his announcement. "Alix Spezia has been....ELIMINATED!"

The crowd doesn't know whether to cheer due to Alix's pain finally being over, or boo due to fact that the sides are now even. They settle on a boisterous round of applause and cheers for Alix courageousness. Despite the fact that she can't hear them, their cheers grow louder and louder and finally turn to chants of her name, as if they think their voices and support will bring her back to life. Instead she lies still, the side of her head pressed against the mat, her dark hair falling over her face and onto a pool of tears.

Silver Star STILL has the Liontamer clinched in on an unconscious Alix! The ref orders him to let it go, but Silver Star wanting to cause more damage, only laughs him off. Northstar yells at him to break the hold, but Silver Star and pretends he doesn't hear him.

"Break the hold or get disqualified!" Smythe shouts, looking for a way to make Silver Star release his grip on Alix.

"You'll DQ me? I dare you!"

The dare is answered! Smythe walks to Team HeldDOWN's corner, leans over the ropes and tells Buffer to announce Silver Star's elimination.

BUFFER
As a result of a disqualification, Silver Star has been eliminated!

COLE
Awesome!

CABOOSE
At least he'll be fresh for the tag team match at AM.

The fans get on their feet to express their joy over this announcement. Silver Star gets on his feet, to express something, but it ain't joy. He lets Alix out of the Liontamer, setting his sights on a new target. Outraged over being DQed he charges at Sid Smythe. Smythe tries to step out of the way, but simply isn't fast enough. Silver Star grabs Smythe by the shirt, and hurls obscenities at him while he stares bullets through the trembling senior ref. Smythe begs for mercy, but Silver Star is a cold blooded GANGSTA~! Figuring that he's got nothing left to lose, Silver Star SPIKES Smythe with a buzzkiller!

CROWD
You suck! You suck! You suck!

COACH
Odd how SS went from being the joke of the company, to the most hated man in the match with a simple submission hold.

Silver Star exits the ring without saying a word to anyone. Northstar gives his (ex?) friend a glare so frigid it would freeze the devil in his tracks. Silver Star doesn't meet his gaze however, instead he walks up the ramp, cupping his ears like Hogan as the crowd showers him with boos and jeers.

COLE
Folks, Alix is down and we have no referee. When we come back we hope to have this taken care of.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

HeldDOWN~! returns, as in the ring, Peter Knight is slugging away at his Anglemania 3 opponent, Sly Somers, in the corner of the ring. Referee Sid Smythe, having been taken out of the match earlier on, has been replaced hastily with JOSH~!

COLE
Northstar can't be happy about Silver Star's bravado. It cost the Hollywood team the advantage!

COACH
Nah, not true, playa. We still got J. Wood and Johnny S. here at ringside. Don't you worry though, I'm keepin' an eye on 'em.

Knight slugs away at Sly in the corner, and then whips him into the far side. Sly's back hits hard, and he stumbles out of the corner on the rebound, as Knight catches him and spins around, drilling him into the mat with a powerslam! Knight holds on, hooking the leg, but Somers gets a shoulder up at the count of 2! Peter Knight scoops Sly up, but Sly was playing possum, as he spins behind Knight and uses a quick rollup, hoping that the shock will lead to an elimination, but it does not, as Knight also kicks out at 2! Somers backs him into the ropes, using punches and chops to try and wear his larger adversary down, but Knight shoves him down to the mat, then tries to follow up with an elbow drop, but Sly rolls out of the way! Sly bounces off the ropes and leaps up, coming down across PK's ribs with a splash, but Knight rolls out of the way and Sly flapjacks himself on the canvas! Knight kicks him in the gut, then lifts him for a powerbomb, however Sly counters by wrapping his arm around Knight's head and drilling him headfirst into the mat with a DDT! Both men are weary, and their respective corners each cheerlead for them to make a tag. Knight stretches for his corner, but Somers pulls his legs, dragging him further away from both Crystal and Zack. Sly rolls Knight over, but Peter kicks him off with both legs, sending Sly flying backwards! Somers picks himself up off the mat, and charges Knight, who tucks his head and lifts Sly up across his shoulders...KNIGHTMARE~!...NO! Sly slides off Knight's shoulders, and shoves him into the ropes, then tries to leapfrog over him, but Knight catches Sly in the air across his shoulders, and in one swift motion, spins him outward and drills him with the KNIGHTMARE~!

COLE
He just hit him with that out of nowhere.

COACH
Well, it had to come from somewhere!

CABOOSE
Why don't you go look for it then?

Peter rolls over and covers, and Northstar darts in to break up the count, only to be SPEARED~! by Crystal in the process, as the referee's hand comes down once, twice...THRICE~!

COLE
Sly Somers is out of here! Northstar is at a 3 on 1 disadvantage!

The referee backs Crystal away, as she's not the legal person in the match. Crystal takes her spot next to Zack on the apron, as Peter Knight gets to his feet, watching as his opponent for this Sunday rolls out of the ring under the ropes, and heads back up the aisleway, as John Singleton and James Woods throw their hands up in disgust. Knight spies Northstar curled up in the corner, looking like he's ready to cry, and moves in on him, only to have Northstar pop up and throw powder in his eyes!

COLE
Where did he get that powder from!

COACH
Probably robbed Holly-Wood's makeup counter.

COLE
Or just used his own.

CABOOSE
Ah, keep it up, and soon I'll be here all by myself.

Knight swings blindly, as Northstar points and laughs, then kicks Knight in the stomach, and hooks him for the HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE~!, but Peter tucks his arm behind Northstar's other leg, and lifts up, then drops him to the mat with a falling powerbomb out of desperation! James Woods and John Singleton run to the side where Northstar is at, as Peter Knight is down, hardly able to push himself up. He starts a crawl for the corner, but just as it looks like he's going to make it, Northstar grabs his foot...but pulls his boot off! The GM of hD~! goes stumbling back, as he did not realize his own strength, and pulled Knight's boot right off his foot!

CABOOSE
Put it back on him Northstar! The stench alone will do you in!

Knight gets up, just as shocked as Northstar was, and ducks as Northstar comes running at him, weilding the boot as a weapon! He turns back to Northstar, and scoops him up for the KNIGHTMARE~!, but Northstar counters with a crucifix rollup, catching Knight off guard...and keeping him down for the three count!

COACH
Poor Peter, man. First he lost his boot, now he lost the fall!

Knight rolls out of the ring, protesting to the official, and as they bicker, the crowd pops loudly as Crystal dives into the ring from the top rope, wrapping her legs around Northstar's head and snapping him over with a huracanrana! She picks up the flamboyant one and whips him into the ropes, but he changes direction and turns towards her, kicking her in the gut, and looking for the Hollywood Homicide, but she spins around and kicks his leg out from under him, and follows up with a SWANK~! standing moonsault! The crowd is rabid, as Crystal hooks the leg...but only gets TWO~!

James Woods and John Singleton, fearing the worst for Northstar, huddle up at ringside to do...something. Crystal backs Northstar into the corner and climbs up on the second rope, hitting him with punch after punch, but he counters with a simple shove, pushing her off the ropes and down to the mat. As she comes at him, James Woods hands Northstar a cloth, and Northstar wraps his arms around Crystal, attempting to gag her with it!

COACH
Is...is that ether!?

COLE
What is this, 1984?

Crystal quickly drops down, staggering Northstar with a jawbreaker, as he holds the ether soaked rag! Referee Sid Smythe comes and swipes the rag away as Northstar checks for his teeth, so Northstar piefaces him in return! Sid, his face now covered with white powder residue that was on Northstar's hands, starts sneezing uncontrollably, and wipes his nose with...the ether soaked rag! Two seconds later, Sid Smythe is knocked unconscious in the ring, and we have no referee!

COLE
We need an official out here, stat!

CABOOSE
Stat? What are you in, the E.R.?

Both Northstar and Crystal look at the fallen Sid, and then start brawling again, as Crystal uses a double leg takedown, and then starts pounding away on Northstar! He slides out from under her, and pulls himself up by the ropes, trying to get away from the Female Phenom, but she rushes forward and clotheslines him out of the ring! James Woods and John Singleton try to help Northstar up, but Crystal launches herself over the ropes with a pescado, crashing down on the GM, the director, and the smarmy actor!

COACH
A three for one special!

CABOOSE
I hear she's used to that.

COACH
I'll gut you, jackoff.

Crystal gets up, and the crowd is jacked to see her on a roll, as Malibu climbs up on the second rope and works them up as well. All of a sudden, Silver Star runs back out to the ringside area, and pulls Zack down off the apron, and starts brawling with him!

COLE
What is this butt pirate doing back out here?

CABOOSE
You guys can easily spot one of your own, eh?

Silver Star starts pounding away on Zack, and then swipes the bell right off the timekeepers table, looking to take Zack's head off...and smashes the bell into the ringpost, the resulting impact causing his hands to tremble! Silver Star drops the bell, as Zack takes him by the hair and flings him over the railing, into the crowd!

Meanwhile, Crystal rolls Northstar back into the ring, where Sid Smyth still lay unconscious, but she's grabbed from behind by John Singleton, and hurled into the ring steps, knocking them over!

COACH
OH NO HE DIDN'T~!

COLE
Jonatha...what the hell...

The next thing you hear is a huge crowd ROAR~!, as DA COACH~! jumps off the Sofa Central commentary table WITH A FLYING CLOTHESLINE TO JOHN SINGLETON~! Coach WAILS on him with punches, sticking up for the lovely Crystal, until James Woods clubs him in the back of the neck with an axehandle! Woods starts stomping on Coach, until...

COLE
Screw this!

...MICHAEL COLE GETS UP AND SPEARS WOODS OUT OF HIS $500 SHOES~! Woods goes down like a sack of bricks, as Michael Cole picks him up and rams him headfirst into the ringpost!

CABOOSE
I knew I'd like it much better like this!

It's pure pandemonium at ringside, as Coach and Singleton brawl, Woods and Michael Cole brawl, Zack leaves Silver Star laying in one of the arena stairwells, and Crystal lay at ringside. Northstar is groggy in the ring, and the fans cheer loudly as Zack Malibu slides into the ring, coming face to face with his nemesis!

CABOOSE
C'mon Northstar, kick his ass so we can go back to the hotel with the honeys!

Malibu, his face red with anger, starts punching Northstar once, twice, three times, then rearing back and catching him with a ROARING ELBOW~! that knocks him off his feet. Zack motions to the back for an official to run out, but no one does. Suddenly, a mixed reaction from the crowd overtakes the arena, as the nice-person-but-she's-still-from-Hollywood former Dharma, Jenna Elfman, comes running down the aisle! She slides into the ring and tugs at Sid Smythe, pulling his referee shirt off him and throwing it on! She rolls the pudgy Smythe out of the ring, as Malibu turns her around and asks her what she's doing. Before she can even answer, Northstar tries a rollup, with a handful of tights...but Zack kicks out at 2.9!

Northstar gets up, and a smile stretches across his face, as Jenna Elfman stands up and looks at him. He takes her by the hand and pulls her in, hugging her tightly as if he hasn't seen her in years, and keeps her viewpoint facing the crowd, as boos are heard. Malibu staggers to his feet, but as he does, CALVIN SZECHSTEIN slides in, clutching his pride and joy, the OAOAST World Title, and SMASHES ZACK ACROSS THE FACE WITH IT~!

CABOOSE
You wanted the title Zack, well THERE IT IS!

As soon as Calvin ducks out of the ring, ducking by the apron as to not be seen, Northstar breaks up the hug, showing it was insincere all along! He cockily lays across Zack, as Jenna makes the count!

ONE!

TWO!!

THRE...NO NO NO!!!!! ZACK MALIBU GETS A SHOULDER UP!

The crowd ERUPTS as Zack kicks out, and Northstar's jaw drops. He gets up and starts stomping his feet, then tells Jenna that she counts too slow, and even makes a rapid fire three count of his own to show her how it's done! Northstar walks over to the ropes, yelling for Calvin, and tells him to throw him a chair! Calvin shoves Michael Buffer aside and grabs his, tossing it up to the General Manager! Northstar turns to Zack's fallen body, but Jenna pulls the chair away from Northstar, not allowing it to go down like that!

CABOOSE
Oh my God, you blonde bimbo, give him the chair!

Northstar clasps his hands together, asking "pretty please" for the chair back, and starts stalking Jenna around the ring. When she tells him no, his voice gets louder, and his face is twisted into a sneer, ordering her to give him the chair! Jenna Elfman, looking out to the crowd and most likely afraid of her old friend at this point, does the only thing she can do...

...she throws the chair RIGHT AT HIM~! The edge of the chair catches Northstar in the forehead as he catches it, and it dazes him! He turns around, and Zack Malibu is right there waiting with SCHOOL'S OUT INTO THE CHAIR~! NORTHSTAR'S GONNA NEED SOME PLASTIC SURGERY TOMORROW~!

CABOOSE
I think I see his face in that chair!

Malibu falls on top, reaching back and hooking up the leg, as Jenna Elfman dives to the mat and makes the count just like Northstar said to do it...

ONE~!

TWO~!!

THREE~!!!

CABOOSE
NO! That bitch just cost herself a six figure movie deal!

The crowd goes wild, as "Bring Me To Life" is cued up. Calvin Szechstein backs up the ramp, sneering at the fact that his old foe managed to eek away with another victory. Crystal slowly gets into the ring, and is helped up by Zack, as Cole and Coach also enter the ring for the final announcement...

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, Northstar HAS BEEN ELIMINATED~! Your winners, TEAM HELDDOWN~!

Jenna Elfman celebrates with the hD~! crew in the ring, as John Singleton, weary from the beatdown Coach laid upon him, points his finger and threatens that she'll never work in movies again. He and Woods stagger up the ramp, beaten and defeated. Silver Star, works his through the crowd, trying in vain to ignore their jeers and taunts. His head is held low as he walks up the entrance way. Not once did he look at his fallen friend, Northstar. Malibu and Elfman hug, as Northstar continues to look up at the ceiling. Red and blue confetti falls onto his motionless body. Knocked silly from the final blow that won this one for the OAOAST crew, he can only listen to the celebratory cheers coming from the fans and team HD~!’s surviving members.

CROWD
HELDDOWN! HELDDOWN! HELDDOWN!

CABOOSE
If this is a sign of things to come, then I'm not sure I want to be a part of it. This is Caboose, signing off so that I can catch John Singleton before he leaves the building. I was made for the movies!

*End Show*