OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 3/16/04

Chanel #99

The show opens with J.R. and the Chairman of the OAOAST Board of Directors, "Cowboy" Bill Watts, standing in the ring.

J.R.
Hello again, everybody. I'm your host good 'ol J.R., here with the Chairman of the board "Cowboy" Bill Watts. Bill, I know you've requested this time after what we saw last week.

Watts is met with a mixture of cheers and boos.

WATTS
Thank you, Jim. First off, I'd like to thank the fans at home for inviting us into their homes. The last few weeks have been challenging for the OAOAST, especially for the board of directors. We've had a few guys try to upstage all the hard working people involved in this great organization -- and it is a great organization no matter what a couple of critics say.

I'm very hands off concerning business affairs, but it comes at a price -- doing so gives people the impression they're running the show. Let it be known I am in charge. Thanks to Anglesault, we nearly got thrown off the air due to his actions in the street fight -- unsanction I might add; and T-Bod's threaten to sue the OAOAST for an unsafe working environment.

AS has been fined $10,000 for almost tearing T-Bod's eye out, the largest fine in professional wrestling history. T-Bod isn't gettin' away easy either. He was supposed wrestle Stephen Joseph last week but did his own thing instead... T-Bod's fined $2,000, and he will face Stephen Joseph tonight in a nontitle match, right here on IZ.

Crowd pops.

WATTS
Well, lemme tell ya somethin', Jim: I grew up in the south, and in the south, when two guys hate with each other, they don't cry or make excuses. You grew up in the south as well J.R., do you know what they do?

J.R. nods.

WATTS
They hook 'em up! So I'm here to announce, Sunday night, March 28, T-Bod and Anglesault will hook 'em up... inside a STEEL CAGE!

Crowd ROARS in approval.

WATTS (CONT'D)
This isn't your sissy cage match either -- you cannot escape through some door. Hell, there isn't even gonna be a door. You can only win the old-fashion way -- pinfall or submission.

I hope everybody can join us for AngleMania III. Thank you very much.

Bill exits the ring.

J.R.
Wow! You heard it here, folks. At AngleMania III, we'll see T-Bod vs. Anglesault inside a steel cage. And T-Bod will face Stephen Joseph in a nontitle match later tonight. What a night we're in for. We'll be back after this.

COMMERCIALS

a caption that reads "2 WEEKS AGO ON OAOAST INTENSEZONE. Footage of The Lightning Crew beating on C.W. McLooza is shown. Cut to Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member wheeling in The Mad Cappa Mannequin. Cut to the Lightning Crew beating on the mannequin. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning giving The Mad Cappa Mannequin the P.R. Nightmare. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning trash talking to the mannequin. Cut to The Lightning Crew posing and The Mad Cappa Mannequin lying on the mat.::

JR (narrating):
2 weeks ago on IntenseZone, The Lightning Crew, fresh off their brutal beatdown of The Mad Cappa at Zero Hour: Night of the X, fooled all of us by wheeling out a mannequin of The Mad Cappa to the ring and beating it as a sign of disrespect to The Mad Cappa. It was a completly unneccesary, disrespectful, and heartless attack. We have not see Mad Cappa since then, but I'm sure that the question on everybody's mind is: Where is the real Mad Cappa?

:: Cut to... ::

::A trumpet blares. The planet Earth is shown. The camera zooms in on the United States. The camera zooms in on Detroit, Michigan. The camera does a bird’s-eye view of the CGI Detroit before zooming in on the Pontiac Silverdome. The camera zooms into the inside of the domed stadium. “Fight” plays as spotlights circle the Silverdome. A close-up is shown of the CGI ring. Finally, there is a shot at the top of the CGI Silverdome. Fireworks explode from the ring, and spotlights shine on the OaOasT AngleMania III logo. The OaOasT AngleMania III logo stands in the center of the ring as spotlights shine on it. A small ticker is placed underneath the logo. All together it saids “OAOAST ANGLEMANIA III 12 DAYS AWAY.” Fireworks explode again as “Fight” stops playing.::

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW”::

::The screen is still in shades of red, blue, and orange. A Mad Cappa action figure is shown in a toy ring. A hand moves the action figure around as PRL’s voice is heard. Ominous music plays.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I’m Mad Cappa. I can dance. I am Mad Cappa. I can jump really high. I’m Mad Cappa. I have no wrestling talent, but I can dance so the fans like me.

::The camera cuts to clips of The Mad Cappa in the ring. Cappa is shown smiling and dancing as the clips go faster and faster.::

PRL:
I’m Mad Cappa. I don’t know when to keep my mouth shut. I’m Mad Cappa. I like to BOTHER BETTER WRESTLERS. I’m Mad Cappa. I JUST DON’T KNOW WHEN TO GIVE UP! I’M MAD CAPPA! I AM AN ANNOYING LITTLE PRICK WHO BUGS OTHER WRESTLERS!!!

::The clips and music become faster. Suddenly, an explosion is heard. The camera cuts to clips of The Mad Cappa getting beaten on at OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X. Cut to Mr. Boricua chokeslamming Mad Cappa through a table. “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds begins playing. Clips of The Mad Cappa getting beaten on at Zero Hour are shown. The camera then cuts to the toy ring. The Mad Cappa action figure gets beaten on by the Puerto Rican Lightning action figure. The PRL action figure stands on top of The Mad Cappa action figure. PRL’s voice is heard.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I’m Puerto Rican Lightning. I am the greatest wrestler who ever lived. I’m Puerto Rican Lightning. I am the greatest Puerto Rican Champion ever. I’m Puerto Rican Lightning. I take care of jabronies and losers who can’t dance. I’m Puerto Rican Lightning. I CAN beat The Mad CRAPPA!

::More clips of The Mad Cappa getting beat on at Zero Hour is shown. A close-up of The Mad Cappa bloodied is shown.::

PRL:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

::More clips of the beatdown is shown from different angles as “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds continues playing.::

PRL:
I’m Puerto Rican Lightning. I lead The Lightning Crew. I lead the group that DESTROYED The Mad CRAPPA! I’M PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! THE MAN! I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I AM PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

::PRL has his action figure pin The Mad Cappa action figure. The camera then cuts to PRL holding a hammer. The Lightning Crew logo is shown in the background spinning around in gray. PRL uses the hammer to smash The Mad Cappa action figure to pieces.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
DIE, CAPPA, DIE!!! DIE, CAPPA, DIE!!! DIE, CAPPA, DIE!!!

Slow motion:
DIE, CAPPA, DIE!!!

::The camera shows PRL slowly breaking The Mad Cappa action figure, intersperse with clips of the beatdown Mad Cappa took at Zero Hour: Night of the X.::

PRL:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

::PRL throws the pieces left of the Cappa figure to the camera. He raises Tha Puerto Rican action figure to the camera. The camera pans out to reveal Puerto Rican Lightning wearing a gold chain, a pierced left ear, a black baseball cap backwards, a white Lightning Crew t-shirt, a $500 Rolex watch, and gray sweatpants. He sneers into the camera.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Just a little preview of what to expect at AngleMania III.

::More clips of The Mad Cappa getting beat on is shown. The clips end with The Mad Cappas bloodied face. PRL sneers at the camera. “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds stops playing. PRL throws the action figure to the camera.::

PRL:
Lightning Crew word life 4-life!

::The same screen shown at the beginning of the video appears again. The Lightning Crew logo appears at the bottom of the screen along with LightningCrew.Com on the bottom. In scratchy white letters, read these words, narrated by the same man with the high, scratchy whisper voice: “THE PRECEEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW.”:

We return from break with a close-up of J.R., who's in the ring.

J.R.
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time will face Anglesault, Sunday night, March 28 at AngleMania III inside a steel cage. And later on tonight, in a nontitle match he'll face Stephen Joseph. Would you please welcome T-Bod.

CUE: "Simply Ravishing"

Wearing a bandage above his right eye, T-Bod walks to the ring, looking more serious than before.

J.R.
T-Bod, I gotta ask ya...your reaction to Bill Watts' announcement earlier tonight.

T-BOD
Last week Anglesault nearly ripped my eye outta its socket. Have you ever had somebody try to rip your eye out J.R.? Huh, have you?

J.R. shakes his head.

T-BOD
No you haven't! And you have audacity to ask me what's my reaction. How the hell do you think I feel?!

T-Bod shoves J.R. down. Then he grabs the camera man in the ring, getting close-ups, and throws him over the top tope.

T-BOD
I normally don't agree with Watts, but this time he got it right. Anglesault, I may not like you, but I respect what you've done: 2-time OAOAST champion, among your incredible accomplishments. You're our Jerry West -- a living legend. But legends die, too.

It wasn't long ago, where sticking a cleet in somebody's eye was considered immoral. Today's group of rabid wrestling fans condone such actions -- hell, they want gore. Making friends in this business is like finding a virgin in a maternity ward. Doing what we do for a living isn't mainstream, we're looked down upon from the other big boys on the block. Not only did we show them we were better -- and when I say "we" I mean, the real OAOAST -- not the one ran by connections like some mafia. But I'm not here to reflect on the past; I'm here to talk about AngleMania III, and how I'm going to enjoy seeing you crawl on the mat, in a pool of your own blood. I'm going to enjoy looking you right in your eyes and seeing the fear. I'm going to enjoy seeing you lying flat on your back, lookin' up at the lights, listening as the ring announcer says: "The winner of the match...T-Bod!" These people will witness a match between two guys who hate each other, plain and simple. There's no titles involved. Just pride.

You nearly took my eye out, but I'm gonna take something from you that means even more...Come AngleMania III, I'm taking your pride.

Two men will enter the cage, only one will survive. Prepare for excessive bleeding, broken bones and concussions. I look forward to taking your pride.

Stephen Joseph, my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. What happens to you tonight isn't my fault, you were just an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.

COMMERCIALS

We return to a darkened room. A television screen flickers in front of a figure hunched forwards in a chair. We pan closer, to see Dan Black watching the screen, which show Stephen Joseph in ring action. Dan has a note pad in front of him, and scribbles furiously as he watches.

JR
Dan Black seems to be doing a lot of preparation for his match against Stephen at Anglemania! Its becoming an obsession...

Dan's face is set, eyes staring, a horrible grin etched across his face as he throws down the pad and stands. Dan starts to laugh, startling the person who has just entered the room.

JINGUS
....Dan?

The crowd POPS for JINGUS!

JR
MAH GAWD! JINGUS!

BLACK
Hey, buddy! Old pal!

JINGUS
Dan...I heard the condition you were in and I had to do something. You and I, we've been here together so long, as friends, as enemies, whatever- you need help now, Dan.

BLACK
Me? I never felt better. I'm ready for Stephen, J. I'm so so ready, I-

JINGUS
You've crossed a line Dan. Hell, you're like me, you always lived on the edge on sanity. But don't make my mistake, don't go any further don't become...a monster...like me.

BLACK
J...you don't understand. This is personal. This is about the OAOAST. It's about IntenseZone. Whatever happens, whatever I become, I will win that match.

JINGUS
Stephen is really a good guy, Dan, I wish you'd see-you're not that different, you and he, and-

Dan furiously squares up to JINGUS, glaring up into the Devilman's masked face.

BLACK
Save it. You can't be with both of us, J. It's him or me.

JINGUS is silent.

BLACK
Well? Him or me? WELL?

JINGUS is still silent. Dan snorts in disgust and storms out.

JINGUS sighs, and sits in silence.

JR
JINGUS is right...Dan is on the edge of a chasm- if we thought he was evil and twisted before, its nothing compared with what he's becoming...Anglemania is going to be one hell of a match between these two. And to tell the truth, I can't wait!

::The camera cuts to The Lightning Crew dressing room. The crowd boos loudly as Puerto Rican Lightning is shown throwing darts into a dartboard with a picture of Mad Cappa’s face over the bulls-eye. The fans chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The Lightning Crew are all sitting down relaxing when a knock is heard. PRL throws a dart into the eye of the Mad Cappa headshot.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
BULLS-EYE! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Now what?

::Puerto Rican Lightning opens the door to reveal Colombian Heat. Heat smiles a goofy smile, dressed in his wrestling attire and carrying a brown package. The crowd pops slightly, but then boos P.R.’s lackey. PRL sneers, but then composes himself.::

PRL:
Colombian Heat. What’s up man?

Colombian Heat:
Yo, man. Wat up? I’m just chillin’ like a villain. You know what I’m saying?

Cuban Wall:
I can’t understand what you’re saying most of the time.

Colombian Heat:
Pfffftttt. You can’t see me. I'm like John Cena. I’m untouchable but I’m forcing you to feel me.

Cuban Wall:
I NEVER want to touch you in any way EVER…except if it’s my hands around your scrawny neck. Or me punching your stomach and face over and over again.

Colombian Heat:
You can bring the walk, BOYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!

Cuban Wall:
What the hell did you just say?

Heat:
Pfffftttt. Don’t be hatin’, G.

PRL:
Enough! So, Heat, what you got there buddy?

Colombian Heat:
Yo, I was just going to get something to drink when I overheard some of those cats from the OaOasT say that they saw The Mad Cappa earlier today. They say that he’s in the building tonight.

::The crowd pops. PRL looks shocked. The Lightning Crew all stand up as PRL calms down.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
W—wh—what-what? What? What? What—what are you talking about? That can’t be true. You saw what happened at Zero Hour. We DOMINATED The Mad Cappa. We CRUSHED him. We made him bleed from head to toe. How can he possibly be back after only 2 weeks?

Colombian Heat:
Awwwwww, I don’t know, yo. But I was hearin’ these dudes say that The Mad Cappa has arrived and he is pissed. And he’s coming after you.

::The crowd pops again. The Lightning Crew all gather around Puerto Rican Lightning worried. Lightning scratches his forehead and starts to pace.::

Vitamin X:
P.R. This is just a silly rumor right?

PRL:
Atleast, I hope so.

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
How could he be back now? We gave him a BRUTAL ASS KICKING! We tortured him. He went through Hell? How is he able to even walk?

Thomas Rodriguez:
P.R., this could all be just mind games. Maybe Cappa isn’t in the arena, but he’s sending you messages.

Mr. Boricua:
GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew:
P.R., if you need any help, we can go search for him before he finds you.

::The Lightning Crew all nod in agreement.::

PRL:
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! PLEASE SHUT UP! NOW, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! THE MAD CAPPA COULD ACTUALLY BE HERE! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Colombian Heat:
Oh, by the way, I found this package sitting near the door. I wonder what it is?

PRL:
GIVE ME THAT!

::Puerto Rican Lightning opens the package. Inside he finds pictures of him bloodied. He freaks out seeing a picture of himself covered in thumbtacks from the Cage of Death Match at License To Pin. He sees another close-up pic of him bloodied. The crowd cheers loudly and chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” PRL drops the photos. Colombian Heat smiles like a moron.::

JR:
Could this be a message from The Mad Cappa?

Puerto Rican Lightning:
All right! IF The Mad Cappa is here, and that’s a big IF, then we have to find him before he finds us! Lightning Crew, let’s split up. Let’s look all over this god-forsaken arena for CRAPPA and launch a sneak attack on his candy ass! We’ll bring him down ONCE AND FOR ALL and then hopefully, our AngleMania III match on March 28th will not take place! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Vitamin X:
All right, boss. All right. So, how do we do this!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Okay, this is what we’ll do. Me, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, PROTOTYPE, Spanish Fly and Mr. Boricua will go one way. Vitamin X, Colombian Heat, Thomas Rodriguez, and Cuban Wall will go another way.

Colombian Heat:
Yes sir!

Cuban Wall:
Do I HAVE to team up with Colombian Doofus over here?

PRL:
DO NOT QUESTION ME!!!

Cuban Wall:
Right, boss!

Colombian Heat:
Ha! Ha! Boy showed ya, huh?

Cuban Wall:
I hate you.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Yes. I will be the leader of one team. Vitamin X will be the leader of the other one. Okay then are we ready. Let’s do this thing. Let’s take out The Mad Cappa once and for all! Come on, LC!

Colombian Heat:
Right behind ya, chief.

::The Lightning Crew open the door to their dressing room as the crowd boos. PRL screams like a girl as the door opens. On the outside part of the door is another dartboard, with a picture of Puerto Rican Lightning’s face on it with a giant red X over it and darts covering it. The crowd cheers loudly as PRL takes down the dartboard, looks at it, sneers, and screams.::

PRL:
GRRRRRRR!!! MAD CRAPPA!!! I’M COMING FOR YOU MAD CRAPPA!!! YOU COWARD!!! I’M COMING TO FIGHT!!! YOU BASTARD!!! YOU CAN’T HIDE FOREVER!!! SOONER OR LATER I WILL FIND YOU!!! AND I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER…AGAIN!!!

::The Lightning Crew leave. The crowd is cheering loudly and chanting “P.R. SUCSK! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The camera does a close-up of the dartboard with PRL’s picture on it.::

JR:
It looks like we got an unusual night here already on IntenseZone. The Lightning Crew is being sent on a wild goose chase to find The Mad Cappa, who is rumored to be in the arena tonight. Will we find Cappa tonight? Will The Lightning Crew get him before HE gets them? Find out with more IntenseZone after this.

::COMMERCIALS::

::The camera cuts to the backstage area. The camera shows Vitamin X, Colombian Heat, Cuban Wall, and Thomas Rodriguez are all kneeling behind a black blanket sheet. A silhouette of someone is shown on the sheet. They are all talking quietly thinking of an attack. The crowd boos loudly.::

JR:
Now what?

Vitamin X (quietly):
Okay. I think this is it. I think we have found the real Mad Cappa. That MUST be him behind that sheet!

Cuban Wall (quietly):
Ha! Ha! Oh, Cappa boy couldn’t hide out from us for long could he?

Thomas Rodriguez (quietly):
The boss is gonna LOVE us bringing in The Mad Cappa to him. We’ll beat his ass and then bring him to PRL. He’ll probably shower us with praise and maybe even pay us more than usual.

Vitamin X:
Now hold on. Don’t think that for even a second. PRL pays you guys through my savings account. I am NOT giving you guys more money!

Colombian Heat:
Now that is wack! Me want tha Bling-Bling, ya dig?

Vitamin X:
Shut up.

Colombian Heat:
Okay.

Vitamin X:
Okay. This is it. On the count of three we attack. Ready. 1.

Cuban Wall:

Colombian Heat:

Thomas Rodriguez:
What? 7?

Colombian Heat:
Yeah. Isn’t that what comes right after 2? 1,2,7?

Cuban Wall:
You little—

Vitamin X:
NOT NOW! THREE!

::Vitamin X opens the sheet and attacks. He yells out a battle cry and jumps up to attack the silhouette. Colombian Heat, Cuban Wall, and Thomas Rodriguez stop in their tracks, while Vitamin X beats on what turns out to be a cardboard cutout of The Mad Cappa. The crowd laughs as X punches the cardboard head screaming.::

Vitamin X:
TAKE THAT YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY BOSS! YOU BASTARD!

Cuban Wall:
Um, X.

Vitamin X:
I’M GOING TO RIP YOU APART!!! I’M GOING TO—TO—TO…

::The crowd is laughing. Vitamin X rips the head off the cardboard cutout of The Mad Cappa and follows with the right arm. Vitamin X stops and stares for a minute. Wall, Heat, and Rodriguez give him odd looks.::

Colombian Heat:
And you think I’M dumb?

::Vitamin X rips the cardboard cutout of Cappa in half and throws it onto the ground and spits on it. He yells at the cardboard and then storms off.::

Vitamin X:
DAMNIT! COME ON LET’S GO!!! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!!!

::Cuban Wall, Thomas Rodriguez, and Colombian Heat follow. The crowd cheers. The camera does a close-up of the broken cardboard cutout of Cappa.::

JR:
Not a good start for The Lightning Crew. Not a good start at all. We’ll be right back after this!

::FADE OUT::

::COMMERCIALS::

::The camera cuts to the backstage area. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as Puerto Rican Lightning with the Puerto Rican Championship belt over his left shoulder, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, wearing her hair down, hoop earrings, a white hat, pink and black tube top, a necklace, wrist bands, a white skirt, white knee high socks, and black shoes, Spanish Fly, PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member, and Mr. Boricua look for The Mad Cappa. Boricua is eating some food. Suddenly, Lindsay hears noise from a janitor’s closet. Her face lights up with happiness as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool is heard from the janitor’s closet. The crowd cheers. She taps PRL’s shoulder and tells him to quickly go to the janitor’s closet.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Pssst. Pssst. Honey, honey. P.R. P.R.! He’s in there! The Mad Cappa is in there! He is in the janitor’s closet! We’ve found him! We’ve finally found him!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
We found The Mad Cappa? You sure!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Yes, I’m positive! He’s in there. He’s listening to his stupid entrance song!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Heh, even I’M surprised that Cappa can’t afford a decent dressing room and has to use a janitor’s closet. On second thought, I was talking about Goldberg. Cappa deserves a janitor’s closet, because he doesn’t deserve a quality one!

Spanish Fly:
Well, go in there, man!

PROTOTYPE:
KICK HIS ASS, P.R.!

Mr. Boricua:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Tha Puerto Rican:
HA! HA! THIS IS PERFECT! We go in there, and ambush his dressing room while he’s listening to his stupid theme song! HA! HA! All right! Let’s do this! Ready!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
I’m ready and willing, baby.

PRL:
That’s good. Spanish Fly?

Spanish Fly:
Ready, boss.

PRL:
Sweet. PROTOTYPE?

PROTOTYPE:
Whatever you say, boss.

PRL:
Excellent. Boricua?

Mr. Boricua:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I’ll take that as a yes. All right. Ready. On three.

::Puerto Rican Lightning, Mr. Boricua, Spanish Fly, PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member, and Mr. Boricua all kneel next to the door. PRL counts them off.::

PRL (quietly):
1.2.3!!!

::PRL opens the janitor’s closet. He yells and laughs evilly. However, his smile and laugh quickly fades as the camera reveals that The Mad Cappa is not in the janitor’s closet. The crowd cheers as a stereo plays “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)”, and is sitting on a stool. The crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” The 5 LC members are frustrated. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez rubs her head. Spanish Fly and PROTOTYPE groan. PRL sneers at the stereo and grunts.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Great. Now what?

::Puerto Rican Lightning and Mr. Boricua head into the janitor’s closet and grab the stereo which is still playing The Mad Cappa’s entrance song. PRL and Mr. Boricua yell and scream. They walk out of the janitor’s closet with the stereo.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I’VE…HAD…JUST…ABOUT…ENOUGH…OF…THIS…CRAP!!!

::Puerto Rican Lightning and Mr. Boricua throw the stereo to the concrete floor smashing it into pieces. The CD falls out and slides onto the floor. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” stops playing. The crowd boos loudly. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Mr. Boricua yells and snorts and cracks his knuckles. The Lightning Crew all stand frustrated.::

PRL:
UGH!!! HE’S DONE IT AGAIN!!! IT’S THOSE STUPID MIND GAMES!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS TRYING TO MESS WITH ME!!! HE’S TRYING TO MAKE ME CRAZY!!! TRYING TO MAKE ME SNAP!!! WELL IT’S NOT WORKING!!! YOU HEARD THAT!!! ALL THIS MIND GAMES!!! IT’S NOT WORKING!!! IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN YOU WOULD COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND FIGHT ME!!! YOU HEARD THAT!!! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! UGH!!! COME ON!!! HE’S GOTTA BE HERE SOMEWHERE!!! ANYWHERE!!! WE’LL FIND HIM!!! MARK MY WORDS!!! WE WILL FIND HIM!!! UGH!!!

::Puerto Rican Lightning, furious, leaves along with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Mr. Boricua, Spanish Fly, and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. The camera does a close-up of the broken disk as the scene fades to black.::

::FADE TO BLACK::

::The camera cuts to the backstage area once again, except in a different part of said backstage area. The crowd boos again loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS!” as Vitamin X is shown speaking on his cell phone. Colombian Heat is looking at the ceiling. Cuban Wall is shadow boxing. Thomas Rodriguez is lying on a wall.::

Colombian Heat:
It’s so beautiful.

Vitamin X:
Have you tried looking? Nope. We haven’t found him either. We’ve found traces of him in this arena, but we have yet to find the actual Mad Cappa in this building yet. We’ll keep on looking, P.R. We will not let you down. Trust me. Failure is not an option. We’ll find him. Don’t worry. Okay. Later. Bye.

::X hangs up his cell phone.::

Vitamin X:
Okay, guys. PRL has yet to find The Mad Cappa. But we DO know that he is in the building base on what we’ve found. The dartboard. The photos. The cardboard cutout. The music. The Mad Cappa is DEFINTLEY here in this building!

Cuban Wall:
But where? We have yet to find him at all? For all we know, he could have planted all of this and then left the arena.

Vitamin X:
Then that would make him a bigger coward then he already is. But I’ve got a tinkling feeling that he is here somewhere. I’ve got a feeling he is still here somewhere. I’ve got—

::Suddenly, a beer can hits Vitamin X’s right foot. Vitamin X picks it up, and a smile appears on his face. Another beer can rolls next to him. Then two more. Cuban Wall, Colombian Heat, and Thomas Rodriguez all smile and laugh evilly. Vitamin X follows the rolling beer cans to an unmarked door. The Lightning Crew members laugh evilly as the crowd boos.::

Vitamin X:
Ha! HA! I think we found the right spot.

Cuban Wall:
Yes! The Mad Cappa is here! And he is throwing beer cans in our direction so that he can attack us and take us out! Well, CRAPPA, there are 4 of us and only 1 of you. So, WE will be the last ones standing!

Colombian Heat:
YEAAHHHH BOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I’m feeling this one, G! I got a sixth sense about this!

Thomas Rodriguez:
It’s time to surprise The Mad Cappa and end this once and for all.

Vitamin X:
Guys, I am ready. On three.

::Colombian Heat, Vitamin X, Cuban Wall, and Thomas Rodriguez all kneel infront of the unmarked door. The crowd boos loudly as they plan to attack.::

Vitamin X:
Here we go. 1.2.3!

::Vitamin X opens the unmarked door.::

Vitamin X:
TAKE THIS YOU SON OF A---AAAHHHHHH!!!! WHOAAA!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

::The door opens, and a bunch of beer cans are released onto the floor. Cuban Wall, Thomas Rodriguez, and Colombian Heat all stand back as Vitamin X slips on the beer cans and falls on his butt. The crowd laughs as X struggles to get up with more beer cans falling and falling.::

Vitamin X:
HELP! HELP! HELP!

::Finally, the beer cans stop. Vitamin X slips and lands on his butt again as the crowd cheers. Cuban Wall helps Vitamin X up, who is a little dazed, angry, and sad. He nearly slips on one of the beer cans, but holds onto Cuban Wall. Wall, Rodriguez, and Heat all stand there worry. Vitamin X yells.::

Vitamin X:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE?!! WHY DIDN’T YOU HELP ME?!!!

::Vitamin X storms off, nearly slipping. The crowd laughs. Vitamin X curses.::

Vitamin X:
DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY SUIT WET!!! AND THIS IS THE GOOD ONE TOO!!! THE BLUE ONE WITH THE BLACK DRESS PANTS AND BLACK SHOES!!! DON’T MAKE ME TAKE OFF MY ROLEX AND KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!! COME ON LET’S GO!!! DAMNIT!!! DAMN!!! DAMNIT!!!

::Colombian Heat, Cuban Wall, Thomas Rodriguez, and Vitamin X leave. The crowd cheers and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The camera does a close-up of the beer cans.::

::The camera cuts to the bathroom. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The crowd boos The Lightning Crew members viciously. Puerto Rican Lightning, Mr. Boricua, PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member, and Spanish Fly are all in the men’s bathroom. Flushing is heard. Puerto Rican Lightning is talking on his cell phone and is without the Puerto Rican Championship belt. The other LC members wait to use the stalls.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
So, you have yet to find Mad CRAPPA yet, huh? Hmmm. You gotta be kidding me! Ugh. You slipped on a bunch of beer cans? What the? That bastard Cappa is just asking for trouble isn’t he? What are you waiting for? I ORDER you to continue searching for The Mad CRAPPA! He’s here! You WILL find him. I can feel it. I can feel it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! UGH. Goodbye.

::PRL hangs up his cellphone.::

PRL:
DAMNIT! Vitamin X, Colombian Heat, Thomas Rodriguez, and Cuban Wall haven’t found Cappa yet! Ugh! Well, we have to continue our search! We will find CAPPA!

::Suddenly, PROTOTYPE has a happy smile on his face. He taps PRL’s right shoulder.::

PROTOTYPE:
Boss.

PRL:
When we find him, we will annihilate him!

PROTOTYPE:
Boss.

PRL:
When we find him, we will crush him.

PROTOTYPE:
Boss.

PRL:
When we find him, we will make him bleed AGAIN!

PROTOTYPE:
BOSS!!!

PRL:
WHAT?

PROTOTYPE (QUIETLY):
The Mad Cappa is right infront of us.

PRL:
WHAT?

PROTOTYPE:
YES! You see that guy?

::PROTOTYPE points to a man using a stall. He is a white male who is the same height and weight as Mad Cappa. He also has the same color hair and is wearing a white t-shirt, baggy blue shorts, and tennis sneakers. The crowd boos loudly.::

PROTOTYPE:
THAT’S MAD CAPPA! TRUST ME! THAT IS ACTUALLY HIM!

PRL:
Are you sure?

PROTOTYPE:
YES! POSITIVE! WHEN HAVE I BEEN WRONG?

Spanish Fly:
Um, boss. Do you really think this is a good idea?

PRL:
Hmmm.

PROTOTYPE:
TRUST ME!

PRL:
Well…okay!

PROTOTYPE:
Oh boy.

Spanish Fly:
Okay then.

::Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member slowly creep over to the man. He is just flushing the stall when PRL counts.::

PRL (Quietly):
1..2…3!!!

::Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE grab the man and slam him into a wall. The crowd pops, as the man is not the real Mad Cappa. The man is in fear as PROTOTYPE yells grunts choking the man! PRL yells and slaps his forehead four times.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I DON’T BELIEVE THIS!!! WHO ARE YOU?

Man:
I WORK HERE!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
WELL, YOU’RE FIRED!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member throws The Mad Cappa look-a-like out of the bathroom. PRL trashtalks him as the crowd laughs. Lightning pulls at his long hair and screams. He slaps his forehead 4 times as PROTOTYPE yells.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
OKAY!!! THIS IS IT!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE STUPID MIND GAMES!!! THEY ARE MAKING ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!! I’VE HAD AS MUCH AS I CAN TAKE FROM THE MAD CRAPPA!!! GOD, HE MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

::Suddenly, PRL’s two way pager rings. PRL stops in his tracks.::

PRL:
Hold on, let me get this.

::The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as he checks his two-way pager. He becomes enraged as the camera shows what the pager saids “TMC-THE MAD CAPPA IS COMING.” The crowd cheers loudly as PRL throws his two-way pager at a wall causing it to break. He screams.::

PRL:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS NOT COMING BACK!!! THIS IS ALL A LIE!!! THIS IS ALL MIND GAMES!!! THIS CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT BE TRUE!!! THAT DOES IT!!! PROTOTYPE, YOU GOT A MATCH NEXT!!! GET READY!!! I’M COMING WITH YOU JUST IN CASE CAPPA TRIES ANYTHING FUNNY!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!

::Tha Puerto Rican and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member leave the bathroom. The crowd is going crazy chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as the camera shows the broken two-way pager.::

JR:
PROTOTYPE is wrestling next! And where is the real Mad Cappa? Where could he possibly be?!

::Cut to the ring with Gary Michael Cappatetta::

*DING DING DING*

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheldued for one fall. Introducing first...

::The lights go down in the arena as a deep, slow voiced man saids “LIGHTNING CREW.” The crowd starts booing loudly and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as the opening violin of “No Chance In Hell” is heard. A lightning bolt hits the entrance. “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds begins playing.::

*No Chance (No Chance)
That’s What Ya Got (Ha, Ha, Ha Yeah)*

::The crowd is booing loudly and throwing garbage as the lights flicker on and off in the arena as the Lightning Crew logo appears on the floor. Fog fills up the entrance while the crowd continues booing.::

*We’re up against
No machine too strong (Too strong)

Pussy politicians
Buying souls for us
Are…PUPPETS! (Puppets!)*

::Suddenly, the boos become even louder and more vicious as PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member comes out through the curtain along with Puerto Rican Lightning right next to him. PROTOTYPE looks straight into the ring as PRL looks at the crowd and sneers. He flips the crowd off and trash talks at them. He spits in their direction as garbage is thrown and then orders PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member to walk to the ring. PROTOTYPE walks slowly to the ring with a single spotlight on him the whole time. PRL yells at PROTOTYPE to “Unleash the demon inside! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE!!!” The crowd continues booing and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds continues playing.::

*But will find their place in line (In line)

But tie a string around your
Finger now boy cuz…
Cuz, it’s just a matter of time

Cuz, you’ve got…NO CHANCE (You’ve got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!! (No Chance In Hell)*

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Introducing first, coming to the ring at this time. Accompanying to the ring by the Puerto Rican Champion and leader of The Lightning Crew, Puerto Rican Lightning. Weighing in at 215 lbs. From parts unknown. PROTOTYPE: The PEFECT LIGHTNING CREWWWWWW MEMMMMBBBBBBEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

::The crowd boos loudly. They still chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” The camera cuts to PROTOTYPE’S opponent that is already in the ring. He is a short white young male with a black mole hawk, brown eyes, a pierced left ear, and a brown goatee. He is wearing black elbow pads; black taped wrists, long black tights, a black tanktop, and black boots. He is staring at PROTOTYPE with a cocky look as PROTOTYPE continues his walk to the ring. He sneers at his opponent and gets hit with a cup of beer.::

GMC:
And his opponent, weighing in at 203 lbs. From Boston, Massachutesetts. Jake “The Hammer” SLAMMMMEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

::Jake “The Hammer” Slammer raises his hands, but gets minimal response. He acts cocky in the ring.::

JR:
PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is wrestling once again. It’s been 2 weeks since we’ve seen The Mad Cappa, but PRL has been encountering mind games all night long. I think it is safe to say that he is not in a good mood tonight after what’s been happening during this show. These “mind games” by Mad Cappa, have left The Lightning Crew flustered. They have no idea what Mad Cappa is planning on doing next, but one thing is for sure, Cappa IS in the building tonight. Question is when will he actually appear?

*You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE! (No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!! (Yeah!)*

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member continues his walk to the ring. PRL yells at PROTOTYPE telling him to attack. PROTOTYPE gets on the ring apron and fireworks explode. His big cold black eyes stare right through Jake “The Hammer” Slammer. He enters the ring and walks around in it. Puerto Rican Lightning laughs evilly as the crowd continues booing loudly and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PRL sneers at the crowd and trashtalks with some fans and then makes his way to the announcer’s table. PROTOTYPE stares at Jake Slammer.::

*Come on
Come on
Come and get it (Come and get it)
Come on (Come on)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it (Come and get it)
Come on (Come on)*

JR:
And now it looks like Puerto Rican Lightning will be making his way…oh no, he’s going to be here with me in the commentary table.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Don’t try anything stupid, JR. I am NOT in the mood after what’s been happening tonight. The best for you to do were to leave me alone. I am NOT in the mood to tolerate you, Jim Ross.

JR:
Believe me, P.R. I am not too glad to be having to share this commentary table with you.

PRL:
Well, I guess we can agree to disagree on this one.

JR:
PROTOTYPE is wrestling his 3rd match here in the OaOasT. The last time we saw him compete he dominated his opponent. And now he is taking on Jake “The Hammer” Slammer, who is making his IntenseZone debut tonight.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
This will be his ONLY IntenseZone match after PROTOTYPE gets through with him!

::The lights go back in the arena as “No Chance In Hell” by Bradley Boyds stops playing. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stares at Jake “The Hammer” Slammer. The referee brings both men together. PROTOTYPE stares a hole, showing no emotion. Not smiling, sneering, or yelling. Just silent. Jake Slammer shows some fear, but tries to stay strong. The crowd has quitted down.::

JR:
And here we go!

PRL:
This is going to be great. PROTOTYPE will once again destroy his competition. This will be a great moment. PROTOTYPE will show once again, why he is the very best. He will show why he is unstoppable! I can’t wait!

*DING DING DING*

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member vs. Jake “The Hammer” Slammer (with Puerto Rican Lightning on commentary):
The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member and Jake “The Hammer” Slammer circle each other.

JR:
Each man is psyching the other out.

PRL:
Jake Slammer is afraid of PROTOTYPE. You can see the fear in his eyes. He is terrified of facing MY creation. He is terrified of being put in the PROTOPLEX. He is afraid of suffering the PERFECT Finishing Maneaveaur. No mortal man has what it takes to beat PROTOTYPE one on one. PROTOTYPE is unstoppable.

The crowd continues booing. PROTOTYPE and Slammer lock up. Suddenly, the lights go out in the arena. The crowd cheers loudly and takes pictures. The arena is now dark with the crowd cheering.

JR:
What? What the? What the hell? The—the—the lights are out. What’s going on? What the hell is this?

Puerto Rican Lightning:
WHAT? Why now? Did someone accidentally turn off the lights? Did someone forget to pay electricity?

JR:
Fans please bear with us. The lights have gone out for some reason. And---and—apparently. Apparently. Something is going on in the ring.

PRL:
What? What’s going on in the ring? What are you talking about? WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE RING? PROTOTYPE is in the ring. What is going on? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

::A lightning bolt hits the entrance. The crowd pops. Another lightning bolt hits the entrance. Another. And then another. The crowd is cheering madly.::

JR:
Now, what is going on? A—what—lightning bolts have just hit the entrance for some odd reason. 4 lightning bolts have hit the entrance, BAWD GAWD~! But, lightning bolts are apart of Puerto Rican Lightning’s entrance.

PRL:
That’s right, they’re apart of my entrance! Something screwy is going on here. What the hell is this? What’s going on, Jim Ross?

JR:
Believe me. I have no idea.

::The crowd is buzzing. Some are chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” The arena is still dark, when suddenly, the opening trumpet blare for “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool starts playing. The crowd explodes.::

JR:
Oh my.

PRL:
Oh God. Oh My God. NO! No! It can’t be!

JR:
It’s possible. Could it be?

PRL:
NO! SHUT UP! SHUT UP JR! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING AT ALL! THIS IS ALL MIND GAMES!!! THIS IS ALL MIND GAMES!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS SCREWING WITH MY HEAD!!! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS NOT HERE!!! I TOOK CARE OF HIM AT ZERO HOUR!!! HE IS NOT HERE!!! HE IS NOT HERE IN THIS ARENA!!! THIS IS ALL IN MY HEAD!!! THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME! DAMNIT!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS NOT HERE!!!

::The song stops. The crowd is still buzzing.::

JR:
The song stopped. But---what—well, I have no idea what to make of any of this. Is this more of the mind games? More of what we’ve seen all night? This is all just mind games? Is this all true?

Puerto Rican Lightning:
SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

::The crowd is still buzzing. Suddenly, the lights go back in the arena. The crowd is still cheering as PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is lying on the mat unconscious. The crowd pops loudly as the camera does a close-up of PROTOTYPE’S knocked out face. Jake “The Hammer” Slammer leaves the ring, forfeiting the match, freaked out by what he saw. He saids to the camera “This is some weird poltergeist shit going on.” As he walks to the entrance.::

JR:
What? And now. And now PROTOTYPE is knocked out! PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is in the ring unconscious! Did Jake Slammer do this?

Puerto Rican Lightning:
No you idiot! Jake just left the ring. He saw something. He saw someone do this. But who? PROTOTYPE! PROTOTYPE MY FRIEND! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!

::The crowd is cheering loudly and chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as Puerto Rican Lightning puts down his headset and heads into the ring. The crowd boos him loudly, but PRL flips them off and heads over to PROTOTYPE. He is crying and checking on him, slapping his face, but PROTOTYPE is still unconscious. The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as Lightning cries and tries to get PROTOTYPE to wake up. He soon does, and tries to speak to him, but PROTOTYPE is dazed.::

JR:
This. This is certainly interesting what we’re seeing right now. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is knocked out by someone. We have no idea who. Lightning bolts have hit the entrance. We just heard The Mad Cappa’s entrance music. This is just more of the mind games that we’ve seen all night. The Mad Cappa has been doing this to rile PRL up before their match for the Puerto Rican Championship at AngleMania III with Cappa’s career on the line. We haven’t seen The Mad Cappa since Zero Hour: Night of the X 2 weeks ago, where The Lightning Crew viciously assaulted him after the contract signing. PRL was confidant Cappa wouldn’t even make it to AngleMania III, but we’ve heard rumors that Cappa is in the building. This is without a doubt, the most unusual mind games of them all. PRL is trying to wake PROTOTYPE up.

::Lightning cries and finally gets PROTOTYPE up. The rest of The Lightning Crew all walk to the ring with worried looks on their faces. Puerto Rican Lightning stands in the ring worried, crying, and biting his nails. He asks The Lightning Crew if they know anything about who attacked PROTOTYPE, but they are just as clueless. PRL saids “MAD CAPPA!” and searches the ring for him. Vitamin X looks underneath the ring while the crowd chants “ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!” Colombian Heat looks at the rafters, while Mr. Boricua and Thomas Rodriguez search the ringside area. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez tries to calm PRL down.::

JR:
And now, the rest of The Lightning Crew is out here. They have no idea what they just saw. The Lightning Crew is searching, hoping to find anything related to The Mad Cappa. He seems to be responsible for this. But he has now disappeared. Where did he go?

::The crowd boos loudly and throws garbage into the ring. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as The Lightning Crew all look around the arena for The Mad Cappa. He is nowhere to be found. The crowd then chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” P.R. is shaking in his boots.::

JR:
I think the mind games have finally gotten to PRL. He seems more crazy then usual. He is paranoid. He does not know where The Mad Cappa will strike next.

::PRL orders Colombian Heat to look for The Mad Cappa. Suddenly, the lights go down in the arena again. The crowd pops loudly again. PRL Freaks out.::

JR:
And it’s happening again! What is going on?

::Sounds of thunder are heard throughout the arena. The crowd goes silent as it begins raining on Puerto Rican Lightning and The Lightning Crew. Lightning cannot believe what he is seeing. He begins to cry again. The Lightning Crew are all amazed.::

JR:
BAWD GAWD it’s raining! It’s actually raining in the arena! This is certainly interesting. What? What the hell am I seeing? It’s actually raining in this arena.

::The crowd is cheering while it continues raining. Sounds of thunder are heard with The Lightning Crew are soaked and wet. The camera does a close-up of PRL, who is frightened. The AngleTron shows thunder and lightning. The crowd cheers loudly. They then go silent. PRL is furious.::

JR:
Now what?

::The camera focuses on the AngleTron as a video begins playing. Ominous music plays, along with the sounds of thunder and lightning. The camera does a pan of empty streets. Rain drops from the sky as the ominous music continues playing. The camera continues shooting the streets when images of Puerto Rican Lightning appear. An image of Puerto Rican Lightning smiling evilly appears on a graffiti covered wall. The camera pans up to reveal The Mad Cappa standing next to the wall. The crowd pops loudly. Cappa is not smiling, but is standing in the rain silent. He walks away. The camera then cuts to a broken window. Another image of Puerto Rican Lightning appears, this time of him with Lauren Gellar. The image disappears as a silhouette of The Mad Cappa is shown. Image after image of Puerto Rican Lightning appear quickly. They are sped up and are all of PRL smiling evilly. The camera cuts to an image of clouds with thunder and lightning. Cut to::

“FOR ONE YEAR HE HAS BEEN UNSTOPPABLE.”

::Another image of Puerto Rican Lightning appears. The camera does a close-up of Cappa’s rain soaked face. Cut to::

“FOR ONE YEAR HE HAS COMMITTED EVIL.”

::PRL crushing The Mad Cappa’s larynx with a ringbell is shown. It is shown from different angles, close-ups and fade-outs. The Lightning Crew beating on The Mad Cappa at Zero Hour: Night of the X is also shown. Ominous music continues playing. Cut to::

“FOR ONE YEAR HE HAS GONE UNHARMED.”

::The camera shows the rain. It turns to The Mad Cappa who is shown looking from a window in a broken down warehouse. He leaps off and lands in the warehouse. The camera does a close-up of his feet. His feet are standing right next to a photo of Puerto Rican Lightning. The Mad Cappa steps on the photo. Cut to::

“AT ANGLEMANIA III.”

::The Mad Cappa gets up and walks away. Another image of Puerto Rican Lightning smiling evilly is shown as the rain and ominous music continues. Cut to::

“HE WILL GET HIS COMEUPPANCE.”

::Thunder and lightning are heard. The camera cuts to Puerto Rican Lightning smiling in the cloudy skies. A demon laugh is heard. Cut to::

“HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES.”

::The camera does a close-up of The Mad Cappa. The camera zooms out to show The Mad Cappa staring into the camera with an angry look on his face. The sound of him breathing is heard. Cut to::

“PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING VS. THE MAD CAPPA FOR THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP. CAREER VS. TITLE.”

::The AngleMania III logo is shown in the clouds. Thunder and lightning is still heard. Cut to.::

“PAYBACKS ARE HELL.”

::The last image is of The Mad Cappa staring at the camera. The ominous music stops as the video ends. The rain, thunder, and lightning have stopped in the arena. The lights go back in the arena while the crowd cheers. They chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as The Lightning Crew all stand in the ring wondering what to do now.::

JR:
A cryptic message left by obviously The Mad Cappa. “Paybacks Are Hell.” That seems to be the underlying message in all of this. The Mad Cappa is promising revenge on Puerto Rican Lightning for nearly ending his career last year and I, for one, cannot wait for AngleMania III.

::The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as PRL lies in the ring worried. Suddenly, the opening trumpet blare causes the crowd to stand up. They explode with cheers as The Lightning Crew all stand in fear. PRL freaks out. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing. The lights go out in the arena while spotlights circle the arena. Some fans dance to the beat while all chant “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!”::

JR:
NO! COULD IT BE? COULD IT QUITE POSSIBLY BE TRUE? IS THE MAD CAPPA HERE? IS THE MAD CAPPA HERE IN THE ARENA? IS HE COMING OUT! IS HE HERE? COULD IT POSSIBLY BE?

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing as the spotlights continue circling the arena. A single spotlight stops in the center of the entrance. However, no one appears. The crowd boos loudly, as The Lightning Crew all wonder what is happening now. Suddenly, someone comes out. The crowd boos however, as this man is wearing a Mad Cappa mask, a white t-shirt, blue baggy jeans and sneakers. He is about the same size and weight as The Mad Cappa and is also white. The crowd boos as this man dressed as The Mad Cappa makes his way into the ring. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool stops playing. The Lightning Crew all breathe in a sigh of relief as the fake Mad Cappa walks into the ring. The Lightning Crew gang up on the fake Mad Cappa and beat on him. PRL and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez laugh and smile evilly as the rest of the LC kick the phony Cappa causing him to scream.::

JR:
Oh come on! What is going on? A man dressed like The Mad Cappa entered the ring, and is now getting beat on by The Lightning Crew. What is the point of this? Why did The Mad Cappa send this man out here just to get beat on? Is this another mind game? 2 weeks ago it was the mannequin, and now this. Did The Lightning Crew send this guy out here? Or did The Mad Cappa? This has got to stop.

::The crowd is booing loudly and throwing garbage into the ring. They chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as The Lightning Crew beatdown on the fake Mad Cappa. PRL rips the Cappa mask off revealing a man who looks nothing like the real Cappa. PRL poses with it to loud boos and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” chants.::

JR:
And now here comes ANOTHER Mad Cappa! What the?

::The crowd boos and chants as two more guys dressed as The Mad Cappa come out. The Lightning Crew all laugh evilly and smile. PRL sneers at the crowd as the two fake Cappas head into the ring. They also get beat on by the LC.::

JR:
What is going on? Two more Cappas?

::The crowd throws garbage into the ring, with one can hitting PRL. The two fake Mad Cappa’s try to defend themselves, but are beaten down by The Lightning Crew. More “P.R. SUCKS!” chants and “MAD CAP-PA!” chants. A small African-American male comes walks to the ring dressed as The Mad Cappa wearing The Mad Cappa mask. He gets beat down also. An overweight man comes to the ring dressed as The Mad Cappa, followed by a tall skinny white man. They circle the ring while a pale man joins them. A tall African-American comes joins them also. The four fake Mad Cappas circle the ring waiting to attack. The Lightning Crew all dare them to fight. The four fake Cappa’s enter the ring and are beaten severely by The LC. There are Mad Cappas lying in the ring, clutching their stomachs in pain. Some have their masks off.::

JR:
This is astounding. There are Mad Cappas everywhere! There are 8 by my count right now, and The Lightning Crew is beating all 8.

::PRL is trying to calm himself down and convince himself that he is not crazy. Another Mad Cappa comes in and gets knocked out by one punch. A short skinny man wearing the Cappa mask trips as he enters the ring, and gets kicked by the LC as a result. The crowd is booing loudly, throwing garbage into the ring, and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”, “ASS-HOLE! ASS-HOLE!”, and “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” 2 more fake Cappas enter the ring. The Lightning Crew all take turns beating on all The Mad Cappas that are lying in pain, struggling to get up, breathing hard, and being stripped of their masks and clothes. Colombian Heat wears a Mad Cappa mask and mocks Mad Cappa to boos. PRL laughs evilly and trash talks one of the Cappas, taking off their mask and shirt. Another Mad Cappa enters the ring and tries to attack PRL. PRL gives him a P.R. Nightmare to boos. That fake Cappa rolls out of the ring crying. Colombian Heat takes the mask off some of the Cappas. Cuban Wall and Mr. Boricua trash talk some of the fakes. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member chokes out one of the fake Mad Cappas. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez slaps one of the fakes, while Vitamin X applies the Lethal Injection. Thomas Rodriguez beats on some of the fakes. The tall Mad Cappa gets a P.R. Nightmare from PRL. The Lightning Crew all pose and laugh evilly.::

JR:
This is just too pathetic. The Lightning Crew thinks they have the advantage since the real Mad Cappa has yet to appear. They are all beating up these helpless victims dressed like Cappa. This is just not right. This is horrible. These heartless bastards do not deserve to compete in the OaOasT!

::The crowd continues booing as three more Mad Cappa’s enter the ring, all the same height, size, and skin color as the real Mad Cappa. The crowd is still chanting “P.R. SUCKS!” as The Lightning Crew beat on the rest of the Cappas. Mr. Boricua chokeslams one of the fake Mad Cappas. Cuban Wall does the Lightning Crew Splash on the other Cappa. 15 of the 16 Mad Cappas are all out of the ring with one of them being thrown over the top rope. 15 Mad Cappas all lie outside the ring, in pain, struggling to get up. One of them tries to get back into the ring, but is quickly pushed back out by Mr. Boricua.::

JR:
This is certainly a wild scene. 15 fake Mad Cappas are out here. 15! And they have all been dismantled by The Lightning Crew. This is certainly something you don’t see everyday. An odd scene to say the least. This is one very strange mind game. But where is the REAL Mad Cappa in all of this? Where could he be?

::One Mad Cappa stands in the ring wearing a Mad Cappa mask. He is the same height, weight, and skin color of the real Mad Cappa. He is also wearing a white t-shirt, baggy blue jean shorts, and white tennis sneakers. The crowd continues booing with the ring filled with garbage. The Lightning Crew all laugh and smile evilly as Colombian Heat punches The Mad Cappa in the ring. Colombian Heat turns around and laughs evilly, however, this Mad Cappa doesn’t budged. The crowd cheers loudly as this Cappa pulls Colombian Heat by his head, turns him around, kicks him in the gut…and delivers the BUST A CAP to a loud pop.::

JR:
I think…we’ve found…the REAL MAD CAPPA!!!

::The man gets up as Colombian Heat lies on the mat. He takes off his Mad Cappa mask to reveal…the real Mad Cappa.::

JR:
IT’S MAD CAPPA!!! THE REAL MAD CAPPA!!! THE MAD CAPPA HAS RETURNED!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS HERE!!! BAWD GAWD, THE MAD CAPPA IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

::The crowd is going crazy, cheering loudly. The Lightning Crew freak out along with Puerto Rican Lightning, who quickly leaves the ring. The Mad Cappa is furious, but The Lightning Crew attack. The Mad Cappa fights back, taking the Lightning Crew down with punches and kicks. The crowd continues cheering as Puerto Rican Lightning, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and the Puerto Rican Championship belt leave the ring and walk up to the entranceway.::

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA IS GOING CRAZY!!! RIGHT HAND ON VITAMIN X!!! DOWN GOES MR. BORICUA!!! DOWN GOES THOMAS RODRIGUEZ!!! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING AND MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ ARE OUT OF THE RING, BUT THE LIGHTNING CREW IS GETTING BEAT ON INSIDE IT!!!

::PRL and Lindsay stand in the aisle worry while The Mad Cappa continues his attack, beating on the Lightning Crew with ease. BUST A CAP on Thomas Rodriguez. BUST A CAP on Vitamin X. BUST A CAP on PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. BUST A CAP on Mr. Boricua. BUST A CAP on Cuban Wall. BUST A CAP on Spanish Fly. BUST A CAP on Colombian Heat.::

JR:
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS GOING CRAZY ON THE LIGHTNING CREW!!! HE IS THE ONLY MAN WHO COULD TAKE THEM ALL ON!!! HE IS THE ONLY MAN THAT THEY HAVEN’T TAKEN OUT!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP THA PUERTO RICAN!!! HE IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN DEFEAT PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING!!! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING KNOWS THIS AND THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS RUNS AWAY!!! HE KNOWS HE CAN BE BEATEN!!! HE KNOWS THE MAD CAPPA CAN DEFEAT HIM!!! HE IS AFRAID OF THIS!!!

::The Lightning Crew leave the ring. The Mad Cappa stands alone in the ring getting the crowd riled up. The Lightning Crew all stand in pain, while Puerto Rican Lightning rips off his shirt and prepares to fight. His veins are nearly popping out. His eyes are bulging out as he yells at The Mad Cappa. The Mad Cappa challenges PRL to enter the ring. He sneers at PRL and trash talks with him. PRL flips him off and has The Lightning Crew hold him back. Cappa yells at PRL and tells him he will win the Puerto Rican Championship.::

JR:
This will explode at AngleMania III! These two men hate each other! THEY WILL SETTLE THIS AT ANGLEMANIA!!! THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH IS STILL ON!!! THE MAD CAPPA HAS RETURNED AND HE IS READY FOR THE FIGHT!!! HE IS READY TO TAKE ON PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING FOR THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP AT ANGLEMANIA III!!!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing over the P.A. System. The crowd is cheering and chanting “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!” as The Mad Cappa stands in the ring, furious. The fake Mad Cappas have all disappeared, and The Lightning Crew stand in the entranceway in pain. Cappa dances a bit, but then trash talks PRL, daring him to come into the ring. PRL sneers at Mad Cappa and raises his Puerto Rican Championship belt yelling “NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!” The Mad Cappa continues trash talking.::

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS GONE THROUGH HELL AND BACK!!! HE HAS RECOVERED FROM THE BRUTAL BEATING HE TOOK AT ZERO HOUR: NIGHT OF THE X AND IS NOW BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! HE IS READY FOR ANGLEMANIA III!!! HE IS READY TO PUT HIS CAREER ON THE LINE!!! HE IS READY TO FIGHT PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING FOR THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP!!! THIS WILL BE A MATCH FOR THE AGES!!! A MATCH THAT YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET!!! A MATCH THAT WILL CHANGE THE LIVES OF THESE TWO MEN FOREVER!!! SUNDAY MARCH 28TH LIVE ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW!!! PONTIAC SILVERDOME!!! PONTIAC, MICHIGAN!!! OAOAST ANGLEMANIA III!!! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING VS. THE MAD CAPPA FOR THE PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP AND IF THE MAD CAPPA LOSES, THEN HE MUST RETIRE FROM PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING, BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME HE WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!

::The Mad Cappa poses on the turnbuckle to loud cheers. The crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing. Tha Puerto Rican and The Mad Cappa stare at each other and sneer. They trash talk with Puerto Rican Lightning in the entranceway while The Mad Cappa is still in the ring. Cappa plays with the crowd and dances. He continues trashtalking.::

JR:
FANS DON’T GO AWAY. WE’LL BE RIGHT BACK WITH THE MAIN EVENT MATCH RIGHT AFTER THIS!!! WE’LL BE BACK WITH MORE INTENSEZONE!!!

::The last image is of The Mad Cappa standing in the center of the ring yelling, screaming, and trashtalking. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing.::

RING ANNOUNCER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a non-title match, it is set for one fall. Introducing first, the special guest referee, he is the General Manager of IZ, Dan Black!

JR
What? Who the hell allowed that? Dan must've booked himself as the guest referee. Stephen Joseph is in trouble...big trouble. No way he can overcome this.

"Quiet" hits. Dan Black appears in his referee's shirt looking confident.

* RING, RING *

JR
Look at the arrogance of the General Manager of IZ, taking a personal call on business hours.

Dan answers his cellphone, the look of confidence quickly turns into one of concern. Whoever was on the other line told Dan something he didn't like.

JR
I wonder what Dan is being told. For the last few weeks he's been getting phone calls, he won't answer questions about what's going on, but it clearly is having some effect on his ability running IZ. The stress must be amazing, considering he has his own problems with Stephen Joseph.

"Simply Ravishing"

RING ANNOUNCER
Making his way to the ring, from one of his many mansions around the World, the self-proclaimed 'real' Mr. OAOAST, T-Bod!

T-Bod enters the ring and flashes a thumbs up to Dan, who just looks on with a stone face.

"Aww Naw"

RING ANNOUNCER
His opponent, he is the OAOAST Adrenaline champion, Stephen Joseph!

Stephen rushes to the ring and immediately goes after Tony, he knows tonight's match won't be easy thanks to Dan Black naming himself guest referee.

* DING DING DING *

Thumb to the eye slows down SJ's offensive attack. Tony irish whips him into the turnbuckle, where he delivers a few knife-edge chops before biting Stephen on the head. Surprisingly Dan pulls Tony back, making T-Bod wondering what's going on.

JR
These guys have obviously worked out some plan to make it look like there isn't some screwjob in the making, but nobody expects Dan to call it down the middle when things get heated.

Bodyslam is followed up with a couple of elbows to the heart. Tony goes back into the corner and delivers a Ric Flair-like kneedrop. Cover.

Stephen kicks out. Tony pounds the foreheard of SJ then begins choking him, which again causes Dan to break it up. Tony shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know what's going on. He gets face-to-face with Dan and asks him what's going on, Dan justs throws his hands in the air and tells T-Bod, "Keep the action flowing."

JR
Maybe there is something to Dan calling this match down the middle. You would think this is leading to something big happening at the end, but maybe, just maybe we might have a good clean match.

While Tony was talking things over with Dan, it gave Stephen enough time to get air back into his body and he starts unleashing a fury of right hands, kicks and chops, stunning the artist formerly known as Tony "The Body". Standing dropkick. 1-2-kickout. Clothesline. Another cover. 1-2-another kickout. Small package.

T-Bod reverses it.

Kickout.

Stephen counters a right hand into a backslide.

NO! Tony charges towards SJ, who ducks a clothesline. Tony ducks one from SJ as well. SJ ducks down, leapfrog by Tony, SJ goes down to the mat and attempts a leapfrog of his own which is countered into the OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE!

JR
Whatacounter! 1...2...3--NO!

T-Bod pounds his fist on the mat in frustration. He looks at Dan and quickly slaps his hand 3 times, telling the General Manger of IZ, count faster. Something was planned for this match, but plans have clearly changed.

Tony climbs to the top rope but is caught by SJ and is bodyslammed to the canvas. Now Stephen heads to the top, Tony is slowly getting up, he turns around -- FLYING CROSSBODY BLOCK.

Dan stops counting. Stephen gets up and now he's face to face with Dan, who tells him T-Bod got the shoulder up, replay shows he didn't. SJ points at the IZtron and grabs Dan by his shirt collar. Outside the ring Tony has grabbed his version of the sledgehammer -- the steel chair. He re-enters the ring and takes a swing at Stephen who ducks, it's going to nail Dan -- NO, he ducks as well, the chair bounces back off the ropes and hits Tony on the head! He stumbles around the ring, his legs are about to give out. Stephen grabs T-Bod and nails him with a tombstone piledriver. SJ with the cover, Dan searches around the ring, he doesn't want to make the count. SJ goes right back in Dan's face. Dan answers his cellphone again, apparently he got another call from whomever. SJ attempts to grab the cellphone to see who it is, but Dan takes a swing, Joseph ducks and clotheslines him over the top rope. When he turns around Stephen gets caught with a kick to the groin. Crouching down, T-Bod sticks Stephen's head between his theighs and lifts him up -- CRADLE PILEDRIVER on the STEEL CHAIR.

Tony with the cover...

The crowd goes wild.

JR
It's Anglesault! Anglesault is on his way to the ring, steel chair in hand. Oh my! Tony doesn't know AS is behind him, he thinks the cheers are for him. He's actually blowing kisses to the crowd. He's touched by their applause.

When there's no count T-Bod gets up and shouts "Dan!" He looks around but doesn't see Dan. Tony takes a step back and is bumped by a body, thinking it's Dan he motions for him to make the count -- AS spins Tony around, he ducks...Stephen gets whacked by the STEEL CHAIR. His eyes widen, T-Bod looks at AS who's clam as can be. T-Bod with the cover. AS goes down for the count!...

3!

* DING DING DING *

AS gets up, takes off his sweatshirt to reveal -- A REFEREE'S SHIRT! Then he cooly exits the ring and heads for the back. No emotion.

From the ring, T-Bod stares at AS. He then goes outside to help Dan up.

JR
I don't believe this. W-What's goin' on here? Anglesault, apparently came in the ring to help Stephen -- well maybe he wasn't trying to help directly, but indirectly he was. 'Sault spun T-Bod around, he was gonna hit 'em with the chair, T-Bod ducked and Stephen ended up getting nailed. What's even more puzzling was the fact AS made the 3 count. Why?

RING ANNOUNCER
The winner of the match...T-Bod!

JESSE
I have no idea Jim Ross. But why did the timekeeper accept AS's call? Somebody had to OK Anglesault for him to have say in the outcome. Stephen did have it comin', though. C'mon, you tellin' me you didn't enjoy seeing him get hammer by the chair. Thousands of people around the world cheered to that.

J.R.
I-I don't understand. But folks, we're just under 2 weeks from AM3, we're out of time, tune in next week for the final leg of the road to AM! For Jesse, I'm Jim Ross! Good night!