OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 2/26/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

Lucy Woodward's "Trust Me" blares through the speakers of TV's worldwide, as we go through the opening video, and right into the arena for PYRO~!

(IMG:http://all-creatures.org/oadl/fireworks-1.jpg)

The beautifully produced opening video plays, set to the sounds of “Trust me” by Lucy Woodward. After its done we go straight to the arena and Sofa Central!

THIS... IS... HELDDOWN~!

Pyro explodes, people are roaring, eagerly anticipating the first visit to the ring by any OAOAST superstar, be it Zack Malibu, Axel, or anybody else...

"THREE - TWO - ONE, I'M THE BOMB!"

... but instead, they get the AWOL OAOAST Champion, Calvin Szechstein! The six-foot, corporately-sponsored champ steps through the curtain to a 'welcome back' pop followed by the 'fuck you' booing of a crowd that hasn't seen their champion since a victory over Panther one week ago. Szechstein grabs a mic at the top of the ramp and begins speaking right away, continuing his walk down the ramp.

CALVIN
You know what, for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion, I sure don't get much respect from you guys. Let's see... one week ago, I defeated Panther, one-two-three, clear as day in the middle of the ring, and yet all anybody can talk about is a near-overdose by some guy who -- gasp! -- I beat two months ago in one of the most brutal matches of 2003.

Calvin slides into the ring at this point, looking down at the mat and regaining his bearings before continuing.

CALVIN
Last month, at Anglepalooza, I defeated twenty-nine other men to retain the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion, and I pinned IntenseZone's number one guy, Dan Black, while your heldDown hero Zack Malibu laid next to him and watched. I've beaten everybody in this goddamned league at one point or another, and quite frankly, I'm getting sick of coming out here every week to prove it to you guys.

A small, but noticeable, "MAL - I - BU" chant starts up, and Calvin listens to it, acknowledging it.

CALVIN
Ah yes, Zack Malibu, the Golden Boy of the OAOAST. Zack Malibu does no wrong. Zack Malibu wins matches, Zack Malibu gets lifted onto people's shoulders. Zack, like him or not, rarely loses. Zack is going into Zero Hour to face Ragdoll. And yet, at the same time, I'm the one guy in this league who has had Zack Malibu's number time and time again.

The "MAL - I - BU" chant grows louder, but Calvin continues to talk over it.

CALVIN
You can say his name, but it doesn't change the FACT that I beat him last August in a ladder match. It doesn't change the FACT that I beat him last November in the Elimination Chamber. Hell, for a long time Zack could only hold one thing over me -- he had won a royal rumble, while I never had. Well, here's another FACT for you -- I beat twenty-nine other men in the Royal Rumble, and one of them was Zack Malibu. He may have beaten Stephen Joseph, he may have beaten Northstar, but he has never beaten me without me getting him back just as good -- and that, my friends, is a FACT.

Calvin nods, the crowd beginning an "ASS - HOLE!" chant, and Calvin stands in the ring, waiting for it to die down before he continues.

CALVIN
And now, Zack Malibu is going into Zero Hour to face a man who has to fake a drug overdose to get any attention from you cold-hearted bastards.

The crowd begins VIOLENTLY booing at this point, a "RAG - DOLL!" chant starting up as Calvin nods in the ring, as if he's the only one who can see through the lies the fans have been told for years.

CALVIN
Yes, you people can say whatever you want, but let's face it -- the only reason you people watch Ragdoll anymore is because he's like a drunk driver that's going a hundred miles across a bridge going over the Atlantic Ocean -- you know, at some point, he's going to go spinning out of control and make a huge splash in the middle of the ocean. Ragdoll is never going to make it to his so-called destiny, he will never be the OAOAST World Heavyweight champion. I proved that last November, I proved that last December, and if the situation calls for it I'm more than willing to prove it again.

Calvin nods, the crowd unnervingly quiet, and Calvin grins, noticing this as well.

CALVIN
Yes, see, you people finally keep your mouths shut. When you realize that this is a WRESTLING company, and that I'm the best WRESTLER here... well, you've got to pay your respect. Let's face it, over December and January I was more concerned with sports-entertainment than I was with wrestling, and I took time off at the beginning of the month to make sure that I still had my focus. And last week I proved that my focus is still one-hundred percent on wrestling, winning over Panther in spectacular fashion. You see, folks, I'm the one guy who isn't distracted by women, or drugs, or movies -- my concentration is on wrestling first, and when you're the best in the game... like me... everything else comes to you. Ragdoll came to me, and he got defeated. Zack Malibu came to me, and he got defeated. Shooter Jay Darring, Puerto Rican Lightning, Crystal, and now Panther... all of them came to me, all of them left defeated. I've gotten so good that I get Zero Hour off, because there's nobody good enough to challenge me. But at Anglemania III, you'd better believe that I'll be in the limelight. Somebody, maybe Zack Malibu, maybe Ragdoll, hell, maybe even Panther, they'll come to me... and whoever it is, they will leave just like everyone else...

Calvin grins, his face filling the Angletron as he speaks once more.

CALVIN
Defeated.

"I'm The Bomb" hits again, as Calvin stays in the ring, his eyes glowing with confidence as we fade to a commercial for OAOAST IntenseZone, exclusively for Xbox... and starring Calvin Szechstein...

(We return from break! (We're taken Backstage to Northstar and Jenna Elfman. The couple are sitting on black leather love seat, in a poorly lit room. Northstar's head is rested on Jenna's lap and he's gazing at the ceiling)

Northstar: Should..I..should I be feeling this bad?

Jenna: It's a very unfortunate human situation. A friend, overdosed and nearly lost his life. You had to watch him get carted off in an ambulance, not knowing whether he'd live to see another day. It's understandable you'd be upset, depressed even. But it's not the length of your sadness that bothers me. It's the severity. You seem to be overcome with an unreasonable guilt. You've even gone as far as to blame yourself for Ragdoll's situation. That's not healthy and it certainly isn't fair to you. I know you're a good, sweet person and that you tried your best to get Ragdoll the help he needed. This isn't your fault, and it hurts me to see you beating yourself up over it.

(Northstar's overwhelmed by guilt as he remembers that he did nothing to help Ragdoll.)

Northstar: No, you're wrong. Don't you see? It's my fault! Mine. I alone bear the responsibility for Ragdoll's fate.

Jenna: Quit it! Quit it right now. I won't have you beat yourself up over this. You were there for Ragdoll. You wanted to help him. You more than anyone. Right?

Northstar: No. I mean, I did want to help. When he KO'ed Melanie, I knew that something wasn't right. I told him that if he didn't stay clean he'd lose any title shots he had earned. And if it that wasn't incentive enough to sober up, maybe rehab would be...

Jenna: Exactly! You tried to help.

Northstar: You don't understand. That same night, I got a call from Lauren Shuler Donner, she told me....she said that Ragdoll was edgy television. That Ragdoll was what was on America's mind. She called him my "Jim Morrisson" and said if I could keep producing heart pounding cutting edge TV like Ragdoll gave me, I'd get my movie deal. So, I just left him to do whatever. Not only did I let him self destruct, but I gave him the match to light the fuse. I tried to pretend like he and his problems never existed. All because I wanted to be famous.

(Jenna pushes Northstar away from her and stares at him in disgust)

Jenna: Good lord. That's reprehensible. Even if you did want to become famous, or make a movie, how could you sell out your friend to do so? I'll never condone hitting a woman, but he was obviously reaching out for help! And what did you do? You swatted his hand away like a fly and turned the other cheek while he suffered. He almost died, so you could live your dream.

Northstar: Now you see why I feel like shit.

Jenna: You should! God knows you deserve to. I'm genuinely disappointed in you. Not only have you let your friend down, you've let your company down and you've let me down. Suddenly, you're not looking like the man I thought you were.

(Almost on cue, "3 Stages of Hell" director John Singleton storms into the room. He's in a bad mood, and isn't here to offer Northstar any sympathy)

JS: You promised me the mainevent, to end all mainevents! Told me that Ragdoll verus Zack Malibu would change the definition of the word astonishing! But what I got was the straight up definition of a PR nightmare! Fuck you, man! Fuck you! Every time someone on the news talks about the OD, they've got to mention "3 Stages of Hell". Got to mention it! The studio's PR people are working double overtime to distance us from what went down last week. My publicist is throwing up warning signals and telling me I need to abandon your rat infested ship. Fuck you, man! Fuck you, because all this shit coulda been avoided if you kept your head in the game and your eyes on the prize. Man, the entire movie is based on drugs in wrestling, but now people are saying that we're..I'm exploiting Ragdoll's drug problems! Using Ragdoll's real life adversity as publicity for the movie! I didn't even know that Ragdoll had a god damn issue with drugs. But because you couldn't handle your shit, my movie is being nailed to your cross. Once again, if you had acted like the head of a million dollar company and owned up to your responsibility as man, instead of trying nail this monkey mouth bitch, we wouldn't be knee deep in shit.

Jenna: Hey! Don't drag me into your squabble, okay! And I'm not some "monkey mouth bitch" you...you...hack! You're a sorry hack, and Boyz N the Hood was a vastly overrated movie!

(Northstar stands up and gets between the two arguing stars)

Northstar: Johnny, darling, you're mad at me not Jenna. Don't be so snarky, sparky. Relax, everything'll work itself out in the end. But, nothing will ever exactly as planned, love. That's why they invented the word "unexpected". If life throws us a curve ball, we knock it out of the park.

JS: I feel like knocking you out of the park. Understand?

Northstar: Yessir!

JS: Good. Now understand this; Either shape up and get your shit together, or I'll get shape up and get my shit out. Without delay. Are we clear?

Northstar: Yes. Crystal, clear. Thank you.

JS: I like you kid. I see you going places someday. But right now, you're in over your head. (JS glances at Jenna). Both professionally and emotionally.

(BACK to LA SC!)

Cole: Would it be incorrect that Northstar is finally getting his comeuppance? For all his bravado and hyperbole, Northstar is turning out to be a Waterworld sized dud as a GM.

Coach: Pfft! Comeuppance ain’t no word! But commercial is, and that’s what we’ve got for you!

(Go to break)

::”Downfall” by TRUSTCompany plays in the background. The 8 superstars in the Super X Cup flash by on the screen.::

Narrator:
8 Superstars.

::SLY SOMMERS, BLACK DIAMOND, CRYSTAL, “SHOOTER” JAY DARRING, ST. ANDREW, PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING, MAD MATT, and JACOB LYNE flash by on the screen. Random clips of the 8 wrestlers fightning appear on screen.::

Narrator:
One tournament.

::Clips of the 8 X Cup participants in pain and crying.::

Narrator:
They will give it their all.

::Clips of the 8 superstars performing their finishing moves.::

Narrator:
For one prize.

::The Super X Cup Trophy is shown.::

Narrator:
The Super X Cup.

::Close-ups of Sly, Crystal, PRL, Mad Matt, St. Andrew, Black Diamond, Shooter Jay, and Jacob Lynne.::

Narrator:
It is their night.

::Clips of “The Phenomenal” A.J. Flaire raising the X Division Title.::

Narrator:
With the winner to meet the X Division Champion at AngleMania III.

::Clips of the X Cup participants fightning.::

Narrator:
The OaOasT’s X Division shines on this night. 5 from HeldDOWN. 3 from IntenseZone.

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo appears on screen. Info for the pay-per-view is shown underneath it. OAOAST.COM appears at the bottom. “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany ends.::

Narrator:
IntenseZone and HeldDOWN present: OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X. Sunday, February 29th, live only on pay-per-view! Call your local cable or satellite operator and order now!

::COMMERCIALS::

(Return from break)

COACH: This Sunday, as I'm sure you all know, HeldDOWN~! will be sponsoring the first-ever OAOAST Super X Cup, where eight competitors from all around the OAOAST will compete in a one-night single-elimination tournament, with the winner being awarded not only the Super X Cup trophy, but also a shot at AJ Flaire's X Title at Anglemania III!

MC: With a special look at this tournament, taped earlier this week at our studios, let's send it to Josh Matthews!

(Cut to the HeldDOWN~! studios, which looks very familiar to the old WCW Worldwide set, where Josh Matthews is standing next to the current X-Division Champion, AJ Flaire, who is wearing a nice, black dress shirt with his belt displayed on the long table in front of them.)

JM: Welcome to this special Super X Cup preview. I am Josh Matthews, and it is my honor to be joined tonight by the current X-Division Champion, "The Phenomonal" AJ Flaire. What's up, champ?

FLAIRE: Nothing much; just excited that we are only days away from not only finding out who my opponent will be at the biggest show in the OAOAST's history, but also, probably the biggest day in the history of the X-Division.

JM: So am I, champ. Now, explaining the premise of this tournament again: it will be an eight-man, single-elimination tournament, with the competitor who wins all three of his matches in the night going on to face the man to my right for the X Title at Anglemania III.

FLAIRE: Looks like both groups are well-represented, with HeldDOWN~! sending in five competitors, and Intense Zone sending in three.

JM: Without any further ado, let's take our first look at the matches in bracket-form!

(IMG:http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v82/papacita/SUPERX.jpg)

JM: Whoever put this tournament together sure has a good head on his shoulders. Look at this!

FLAIRE: This is definately a well put-together bracket. I mean, in the top bracket semis, we could have anything from the cockiest men from both brands, in Puerto Rican Lightning and Sly Sommers, battle against each other, or we could have the most heralded and successful underdog in OAOAST history in Crystal facing the underdog of the tournament, the Black Diamond!

JM: In bracket two, we could have the present face the future, if Jacob Lyne and Jay Darring win their matches. We could also have Mad Matt finally get his revenge on Saint Andrew for costing him the X Title back in November if they win their first-round matches!

FLAIRE: Don't even get me started on the potential of the finals, as well as the inter-brand consequences this tournament is guaranteed to have!

JM: Let's go to some pre-recorded comments from most of the stars competing in the Super X Cup!

(Cut to Sly Sommers, standing in the regular interview area, where all the pre-recorded interviews in this segment take place, by himself with a mic.)

SLY: You know, I have to say, whoever came up with this concept is a brilliant man. I mean, eight of the top X-Division stars battling their hearts out for a title shot at Anglemania in a one-night tournament. Thing is...I already earned MY shot! I earned my shot by being the best damn X Champion this company has ever had. But eh...I have no problem with beating three guys in one night, proving my supremecy once again, and taking home not only the honor of being the first Super X Cup winner, but also of knowing that, at Anglemania III, I will be taking home my baby, the X-Division Title! Now, I know there's going to be a few Intense Zone fools in this tournament. All I have to say about them is: 2004; say no more...the place to be is hD~!. You're all out of your league...all seven of you. Oh, and Crystal...hun, if you get on my bad side in our first-round match, I have NO problem breaking your neck with a piledriver, or even my new submission that I've been brewing up, the Cravateface! Ha ha!

(Cut to The Black Diamond)

BD: What do you want? Comments? X Cup? Ah yes…When I heard about the tournament, I signed up immediately - only to see that I would be facing of against a former OAOAST Champion…the man known as Puerto Rican Lightning. I know there are a lot of guys in the lockerroom that don’t want to see him with gold around his waist. Well he has a shot to become a champion once more, but the first step to doing so is going through ME. If I may sound utterly cliché right now - Lightning, you had better strike quick…or you just may end up GROUNDED…I want that gold just as much as you do, pal…and I’m not one to just lay down and take a lose. Not at all. You are going to have to massacre a victory out of me. I don’t get beat. One of us will end up destroyed. You can take my word on THAT.

(Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning)

PRL:So, it looks like this Sunday, ol' P.R.L. will be involved in the OaOasT's first ever Super X Cup Tournament. Hey, can't say I'm suprised you picked me. After all, for a tournament that is supposed to feature the best, it would be a crime if you left me off. There are many people out there that are questioning how far I can in this tournament. After all, I am not apart of HeldDOWN and it's X Division. I have not faced anyone in this tournament before in singles competition other than "Shooter" Jay Darring and have only met Crystal once in the Elimination Chamber, but that was back in November. Then there are those cynics out there, who have the balls to say that I can't win. That I can't go one-on-one with HeldDOWN's best. That I can't "hang" with the X Division. Well you know what? NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO!!!
::PRL removes his sunglasses and the camera does a close-up of his face, which is fuming.:: So, DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I CAN'T HANG WITH THE X DIVISON!!! I AM BETTER THAN ALL THE X DIVISION WRESTLERS COMBINE!!! SLY, CRYSTAL, MAD MATT, JACOB LYNE, ST. ANDREW, SHOOTER JAY DARRING AND BLACK DIAMOND, WHY THEY AREN'T EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO CLEAN MY BOOTS! ::PRL does the "You Can't See Me" Hand Signal:: You can't see me! I'm better than all of you. And after I make quick work of Black Diamond, I will move on to whichever one of you HeldDOWN cats makes it. I'm sure you will all be optisimistic and confident that you can get past me just because I'm apart of IntenseZone and not your little show. Well, do NOT underestimate me, because you are in for a big suprise. I'm unstoppable. I'm the greatest thing in the OaOasT today! When I go head-to-head with any X Division Jabronie, they will be looking down at the mat after a P.R. Nightmare. Sure, I have other things on my mind this Sunday. I have to sign my contract for my match against The Mad Cappa for AngleMania III. And if, WHEN I win the X Cup, then I will have to wrestle 2 matches in one night at AngleMania. Don't worry, I have something up my sleeves to take care of that promblem, and it will be revealed this Sunday. ::The camera zooms out but PRL continues to speak.:: I am Puerto Rican Lightning, the greatest wrestler ever! There is no one in this tournament that is as good as me! NO ONE! There is NO CHANCE IN HELL that I will lose this Sunday. I will NOT let The Mad Cappa distract me. I will not let the HD fans distract me. This isn't about brand pride. I don't give a damn about IntenseZone. I will not be doing this for IntenseZone, I will be doing this for myself, Puerto Rican Lightning! This Sunday. Zero Hour: Night of the X, will be one of the highlights of my career. So, Black Diamond, bring your "A" game this Sunday. And after I beat you, which I will thankyou very much, after I wipe the mat with you, "Shooter" Jay Darring, Mad Matt, Sly Sommers, Jacob Lyne, Crystal (what up baby?), St. Andrew, JUST BRING IT! Because once I take care of my opponents this Sunday and at AngleMania III, not only will I be the X Cup Champion, but I will once again be a double champion. Puerto Rican Lightning will be the OaOasT X Division AND Puerto Rican Champion! And that's the truth, Ruth! ::Puerto Rican Lightning sneers at the camera.::
(Cut to St. Andrew)

ANDREW: This Sunday night....Super X Cup. The first-ever gathering of the eight best X-Division style wrestlers in this company. You got guys from both HeldDOWN~! and Intense Zone coming in. Now, I know I got my worries lately with that goof Rick Heyross, but trust me, he and Brock Auustin will be the furthest thing from my mind at Zero Hour: Night of the X. After I defeat that lunatic Mad Matt, I'm going to bestow myself upon two other sinners, win the Super X Cup in the name of all that is holy, and spread the word that, at Anglemania, I'm taking home the X Title!

(Cut to Crystal)

CRYSTAL: "To me, this is just another step, another challenge. I truly believe that if I can win this and prove myself against the best of the X-Division, I've got it made. These guys are the best pound-for-pound wrestlers around. Other's have told me maybe I'm risking my reputation a little bit with this tournament, but I disagree. There is not a wrestler in this who can't hypothetically win; it almost seems like a toss-up. It's too bad for everyone else though, because the winner will be Crystal."

(Cut to Mad Matt)

MATT: The X-Cup Tournament. A chance to regain the former glory that the Shadow of Madness has once held. Also a chance to exact some retribution. Not against anyone in the tournament but in winning the tournament and then perhaps the X-Division Title down the road, I have a bargaining chip The Shadow of Madness can use to destroy a little problem The Shadow of Madness has. See, Jeremy Red, spineless coward that he is, would not be foolish enough to decline an X-Division Title shot should The Shadow of Madness regain the championship. Jay Darring in the first round, The Shadow of Madness is sure that you will be a tough foe. It will be an honor to have a competitive match with no strings attached for a changed. This is the return of the real Mad Matt. The Mad Matt that shall be feared as one of the top competitors of the world. Not some pathetic shell of a wrestler whining about conspricies. Not some moron who attempts to train someone to wrestle, only to have this person stab him in the back. Not someone who is a victim. The X-Cup Tournament will be a new beginning which all past events are forgotten. Beware of the Shadow of Madness, it will come to snatch you.

(Cut to Jacob Lyne)

LYNE: Everywhere I go, all I hear is, "Jacob Lyne's the next big star in wrestling!" Everytime I turn on my computer and surf the 'Net, all I read is, "Jacob Lyne is destined for greatness." But also what I read on the Internet and hear on the streets is, "Jacob Lyne still has a year or so before he's gonna break out!" or "'The Role Model''s good, but he's not winning the X Cup!" Sure, I'm not going to come on here and have a huge ego like PRL or Sly Sommers. But I have confidence in myself, just like every person watching this should in themselves, in anything I do. The Super X Cup is no different. I am confident I can defeat Saint Andrew in the first round. I am confident I can defeat three men in one night at Zero Hour: Night of the X. I am confident I can win the X Cup trophy. I'm sure as hell confident I can defeat AJ Flaire for the X belt at Anglemania III. All I have ever wanted in wrestling is a shot; a shot to be someone. I want a shot to be a star. This Sunday, that shot...that door opens for me! If I let it shut, I've let every dream I've had since I was working on my daddy's farm as a little boy, wishing I was a big wrestling star, doing wrestling moves on my buddies into the hay...I let all of those dreams go to waste as that door shuts right in my face! This Sunday night, Jacob Lyne doesn't become a future star. Jacob Lyne will become a mega-star!

(Cut back to the studios)

JM: It looks like every competitor in this tournament is determined to win going into this Sunday's huge Super X Cup tournament!

FLAIRE: No doubt about it. In a situation like this, where you have to be in "go-time" mode for three matches in a row, no stop...you HAVE to be determined, or you will be left behind.

JM: Excellent point, champ. Now, let's take a look at the bracket and see if we can't predict any winners. First thing's first: a rivalry from months ago, coming back to the surface at the X Cup, as "The Female Phenom" Crystal faces off with the current WCW World Television Champion, Sly Sommers!

FLAIRE: I've been in the ring with both of these two in the past few months, and even though I hate Sly's guts, I must say that he's a crafty, tough son-of-a-gun. Crystal, though, has bigger balls than any man I know, and she has more ring skills too. I was lucky that I walked out of our match on HeldDOWN~! a few weeks back with a win. Plus, she owns a victory over Sly in the past. I'm going with my stablemate in The Firm, Crystal.

JM: Yeah, very tough choice right off the bat here. Crystal's skilled and gutsy, but Sly's crafty and dangerous. As much as I think Crystal CAN beat Sly, I'm giving my vote to Sommers, just because he has momentum going into this, with his co-victory in the Six-Way Scramble last week, and the fact that he has an x-factor in his favor: his new submission hold, the Cravateface, a Crippler Crossface, but cranking the neck with a cravate instead of a chin grasp. Next up, an Intense Zone-sponsored contest as Puerto Rican Lightning will face The Black Diamond.

FLAIRE: I'm giving this one to PRL, because of two reasons. One, he's a proven commodity as Intense Zone's current top dog, and probably the man with more cameratime on their show than anyone else in the history of our show. Also, I heard he's been training with boxing and Muay Thai experts for the past month on improving his striking strength, which is an attribute that many X-Division wrestlers lack.

JM: You know, during Tough Enough, I was the underdog. Too small, too unmarketable, too immature...but I made it to the finals. While I don't think he'll make it that far, I think the Black Diamond can pull out the upset victory of his life and defeat Puerto Rican Lightning, which will for sure up his value in wrestling. Okay, up next...the return of a man who has, along with Zack Malibu over here on HeldDOWN~!, defined the OAOAST as the top wrestling company worldwide. This man might be the best pure wrestler to step into a ring since Frank Gotch...but he will be facing a man who defined what the X Division was for months on end. It will be an interpromotional battle of major proportions, as Mad Matt faces "Shooter" Jay Darring!

FLAIRE: I beat Matt last month, and I know that he has a blaring weakness that I'm almost sure Jay, as smart as he is in the ring, can capitalize on, and that is Matt's insanity. Sometimes, Matt's state of mind will help him in terms of the level of violence he brings to the ring. But, this tournament isn't about violence; it's about pure wrestling skill. Skill involves the ability to think clearly on your feet at all times. Matt can't do that all the time, as he has major anger problems. On the other hand, Darring is probably the most skilled wrestler in the world today, bar none. I say Darring takes this one.

JM: But you have to remember...Matt's been wrestling week-in, week-out for the past few months; Darring's been on the reserved list. He will be rusty, and I think Mad Matt's good enough in the ring to capitalize on that and take the win. Mad Matt's my pick. Next up, the final first-round bout, as Saint Andrew does battle with "The Role Model" Jacob Lyne!

FLAIRE: I've wrestled both of these two, and the difference between Lyne and Andrew is...Jacob owns a win over me. Both of these two are still rookies, which people often forget, due to their skill in the ring at such a young age. But, when I wrestled Jacob, I noticed a certain natural instinct in him that I hadn't seen in many other competitors I've faced, rookie or veteran, and that is his edge to victory. I'm going with "The Role Model".

JM: While I haven't wrestled either man, I know that Andrew is one of the most brilliant young men to enter the sport in a long time. Rumors are, he has a IQ way over the genius level. Lyne seems about as mature as a kid mine or his age gets, while Andrew seems like a man wise beyond his years. Plus, Andrew will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to win. I'm going with Andrew. Really quick...AJ, who's your pick for the tournament, or more appropriately...who do you want to fight at Anglemania?

FLAIRE: Most people would say they want an easy ride when it comes to stuff like title defenses. I want the best competition out there. In my heart, I honestly believe that, because of his experience edge ever everyone else in the tournament and his pure wrestling ability, Jay Darring will win. And think about what Jay Darring, wrestling for the X-Division Title at Anglemania III will do for not only my career, not only the prestige of the belt, but for our entire division! I think "The Shooter" will go all the way!

JM: I disagree, as I think this is Jacob Lyne's night to shine, and he's taking the entire thing home, asserting himself as the breakout star of 2004. That will do it for us. For AJ Flaire, I am Josh Matthews, telling YOU to order Zero Hour: Night of the X, this Sunday night at 8 PM, 7 PM Central time, to catch the momentous Super X Cup tournament! See you then!

(BACK to the SC)

Coach: Yeah! The Super X Cup tournament should be off the charts! And we’re about to go backstage to one the participants, my gal pal Crystal~!

::Crystal enters her dressing room::

Crystal (angry): “What the hell are you two doing here?”

::The camera swivels and reveals the two offending figures are Axel and Gunner Sharps::

Axel (smiling): “Relax sweetie, I’m just here to talk.”

Crystal: “Axel, I’m sick of your talking, I’m sick of your drama, and I’m sick of you two. Get out!”

Axel: “Crystal, Crystal, Crystal. Just hear me out, one last time.”

Crystal: “Why should I?”

Axel (now sneers): “Because frankly dear, you don’t have much of a choice.”

::Gunner steps forward, staring down Crystal::

Gunner: “Trust me Crystal, you don’t have a choice.”

Crystal: “Go to hell, Sharps.”

::Crystal spits in his face, her face full of rage. Gunner lunges for her, but is held back by Axel.::

Axel: “Calm down! (to Crystal) I won’t hold him back next time. I’d be careful of my actions.”

Crystal(laughing): “How nice of you Adam, giving me advice. Just like old times, right? Too bad that won’t ever happen again. I’ve learned my lesson, Adam. I’m not under your control anymore. Give it up; A.J and I aren’t coming back to reform the Bleeding Souls.”

Axel: “But Crystal, we were so great. We could dominate this federation. Can’t you just imagine it? Me as world champ, AJ and Gunner as tag champs, you as…”

Crystal: “As what Axel, eye-candy? I’m sorry, but I don’t see an upside for me. Call me selfish, but I’m doing great right now. And why does AJ need your help? He’s the X-Division Champion! We are both doing great with the Firm. As far as I can see, this is just a ploy to further your career, not anybody else’s. (Steps up to Axel and faces him face-to-face) Don’t try to use me, Axel. I see right through you.”

Axel: “Well, Crystal, no one has ever questioned you intelligence. But you really are being selfish right now.”

Crystal: “Enlighten me, Axel.”

::Gunner grabs Crystal, and slams her into the wall, slamming the back of her head and her back. Axel then picks her up by the throat, and holds her up against the wall::

Axel (in a low voice, nose-to-nose with Crystal): “Did you ever think about those you hold dear to you, Crystal? Ever think of their well-being? Think about this Crystal: This Sunday, all your friend’s blood is on your head.”

::Axel lets go of Crystal, her body hitting to floor. She tries to regain her breath as Axel and Gunner leave. Just before fading, the camera zooms in to Crystal’s face, and a single tear is seen coming from the corner of her eye::

(Go to break)

::The camera cuts to the OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X Control Center. Josh Matthews is standing in front of a blue screen. Inserted into the blue screen is a black wall with a window on it. The window shows an unnamed city skyline at night. Matthews is standing next to a skinny gray table and a black, granite floor that shines. There is a flatscreen T.V. next to Josh that is showing the OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo on it that sits on top of the table. Josh Matthews is wearing a black sweater, a silver chain, blue jeans and brown boots and is wearing glasses. “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany plays in the background.::

Josh Matthews:
Josh Matthew here in the OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X Control Center giving YOU the low down on this Sunday’s upcoming pay-per-view event, Zero Hour: Night of the X! The road to AngleMania III continues this Sunday, February 29th, as we present the second annual Zero Hour. Zero Hour is a joint production of the IntenseZone and HeldDOWN brands, and will feature 13 action packed matches. This event will be a special four-hour broadcast, to accommodate these matches and make sure that they are NOT limited by time constraints. The OaOasT is intent on bringing you the very best our superstars can offer, and you will be guaranteed a spectacular show this Sunday. But the show will be centered on one thing and that is the Super X Cup Tournament. The first ever Super X Cup Tournament will take place at Zero Hour in what is subtitled The Night of the X. 5 superstars from HeldDOWN. 3 superstars from IntenseZone. They will come together and compete in a single elimination tournament with the winner receiving the Super X Cup AND a shot at the OaOasT X Division Champion at OaOasT AngleMania III, the biggest show of them all. HD~! General Manager Northstar has worked his hardest to make the best tournament possible, and it looks like the OaOasT Super X Cup tournament will go down as one of the greatest in professional wrestling history. But that’s not all, 6 other great matches are also lined up for this Sunday.

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo flashes by on the screen. The crowd pops. Match-Up graphics begin appearing on screen as “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany continues playing. Josh Matthews does a voiceover for each match.::

Josh Matthews (voice over):
From HeldDOWN, you will see a Classic 4-on-4 Survivor Series Elimination Match. The team of “The Dark One” Axel, Gunner Sharpes, known together as The Bleeding Souls, team up with TJ Burns and Tyler Bridges, the team known as TNT, the OaOasT Tag Team Champions, to take on the team of K-Money, the OaOasT X Division Champion “The Phenomenal” A.J. Flaire, PK Peter Knight, and the OaOasT 24/7 Champion Panther. Axel and Gunner Sharpes have reformed their tag team and have been on a rampage in the past few weeks. They have been trying to get Crystal and K-Money, two members of the Bleeding Souls, to rejoin their stable, but Crystal and K-Money have turned down their offer, and have suffered beatdowns as a result. Axel claims that Crystal became one of the most popular OaOasT performers due to just being a female, something Crystal takes offense to. K-Money will be fightning in this match while Crystal will be involved in the Super X Cup Tournament, but I’m sure K-Money will be fighting for both himself AND Crystal when he gets in the ring against the Bleeding Souls. Meanwhile, Panther got inserted on Axel’s bad side after earning a shot at the OaOasT World Heavyweight Champion, Calvin Szechstein, which did NOT please Axel, who felt he deserved the title shot first. These two got into a confrontation last week on hD~! Which ended in a beatdown by Gunner Sharpes and Axel. Panther lost the match to Calvin Szechstein, whether or not he could have won if he wasn’t attacked is debatable, but regardless, after the match, Panther was attacked by Axel and Gunner once again until A.J. and K-Money made the save. Now, these 8 men will explode in a classic Elimination Match. One team must eliminate all 4 members of the opposing team in order to win. This can go either way, fans. Each team has advantages and disadvantages, and no one knows how many members will be eliminated from each team. It will be an interesting battle to say the least, and you can see it this Sunday at Zero Hour.

Matthews (Voiceover. Continue):
Also from HeldDOWN, you will see a match that has major implications on one of the opponent’s careers. Ryan Smith will be making his OaOasT pay-per-view debut taking on the masked, mysterious Skull Mask, who will be also making his OaOasT pay-per-view debut. Ryan Smith, who was nearly crippled at the hands of his former best friend, Damaramu, made his shocking return at OaOasT Anglepalooza, last month, returning during the Royal Rumble Match, causing Damaramu to be distracted and eliminated by Zack Malibu. Smith wanted revenge against Damaramu, but Northstar, who has had Damaramu be his bodyguard as of late and fired Smith, has tried numerous times to prevent that from happening. Ryan Smith took on former HeldDOWN superstar Scott Lunde in a match with Damaramu as special referee, with the stipulation being that if Smith won, he would get his HeldDOWN contract back. However, Damaramu screwed Ryan Smith over, and the Oklahoma native became even more enraged and obsess with taking Damaramu down. He decided to use sneak attacks on Damaramu and Northstar. He disguised himself as a cameraman during Northstar’s interview with Entertainment Tonight. He disguised himself as a fan and took Damaramu down during a match. And he hijacked a truck and showed a video of Northstar’s misdeeds, which was the last straw. Northstar booked this match with the stipulation being that if Ryan Smith wins, then he gets his job back. But it will not be an easy task. Damaramu is friends with Skull Mask, and he was just introduced earlier tonight. Skull Mask is a giant beast with no emotion. He is a very imposing figure and it looks like Ryan Smith will have a giant challenge ahead of him. Can Smith take down the beast in order to get his hands at Damaramu? Or will Skull Mask be responsible for the end of Smith’s career? And just what role will Damaramu play in this match? No one knows the answers to these questions, but they will this Sunday at Zero Hour: Night of the X, when Ryan Smith takes on Skull Mask and if Smith wins, then he gets his OaOasT job back.

From IntenseZone, you will see a match 6 months in the making. It is the first ever Artic Freezer Match for the OaOasT Adrenalin Championship. The Champion, OaOasT IntenseZone General Manager “Ice Heart” Dan Black takes on the challenger, member of OaOasT Corporate, “Big Poppa Popick” Stephen Joseph. The rules for an Artic Freezer Match are: No pinfalls, no submissions, and no countouts. No disqualifications. The only way to win is to shove your opponent into a refrigerator and closing the door shut. This is the first time this type of match is happening. This match will happen between two charter members of the OaOasT. Joseph and Black have been in the OaOasT since the very beginning, wrestling under Big Poppa Popick and Masked Mystery Eskimo respectively. This particular feud all started back in September of last year when Masked Mystery Eskimo attacked Clarissa and unmasked, and was named the General Manager of IntenseZone after Banky left. Stephen Joseph had just turned over a new leaf after being a member of the hated Trinity for so long, and was retired by Caboose back at AngleSlam: Screams of No Reply in August. However, his OaOasT career was not over, because Tony “The Body” and the OaOasT Board of Directors named him as a member of the team. Dan Black and Stephen Joseph co-existed only for a short time, with Joseph injecting himself into OaOasT related matters to the chagrin of Black. There was only so long that these two could co-exist, and they just couldn’t take it anymore. They exploded in November when Stephen Joseph returned to wrestling under his real name. Then to make matters worst for Dan Black, Joseph brought back the “Spectacular” Spider-Poet from retirement to help him take on Black. Black created his own stable and even had the Dangerous Alliance of Alfdogg, Dangerous A, and Plushy Al Logan help him. But as time past, these alliances faded and it all came back to Stephen Joseph and Dan Black. Spider-Poet won the Adrenalin Championship back in December on IntenseZone and defeated Dan Black at Bloody, Battered, and Beaten in a steel cage match to retain the belt. However, in the rematch at Anglepalooza in January, Black defeated Spider-Poet with help by Poet’s own wife, Black Widow, who turned her back on him and sided with the Goblin, the very man, Poet put in jail back in July. We have not seen Spider-Poet since Anglepalooza, but in that time, Joseph has vowed revenged and has brought by the BPP name. BPP could get his vengeance this Sunday at Zero Hour. And don’t forget, he will once again have to face Dan Black at AngleMania III in the first ever House of Mirrors Match. So, these two men have 2 months of war ahead of him with the first part completed this Sunday in the Artic Freezer Match. It will be an interesting match to be certain and you do not want to miss it! Artic Freezer Match! Stephen Joseph! Dan Black! This Sunday! Only on pay-per-view!

HeldDOWN is presenting to you one of the most bizarre and unusual matches in the history of the organization. The former 24/7 Champion and leader of the Underground Superstar takes on HeldDOWN newcomer Big Poppa Poplex and his manager Schaffer in a Triple Threat Match. The oddball characters Poplex and Schaffer made their OaOasT debuts on the January 28th edition of HeldDOWN, but were interrupted by The Superstar. Then on February 12th, the OaOasT held a special Valentine’s Day themed edition of HeldDOWN entitled HeldDOWN IS LOVE~! Where BPP and his fiancé Jeni were supposed to get marry. However, The Superstar once again interrupted the ceremony and revealed that he had sex with Jeni. This enraged Poplex, but Superstar got the best of him and Poplex’s family, causing Grandpa Poplex to have a heart attack. And then, as if the event couldn’t get more shocking, Schaffer revealed that he too had sex with Jeni. This caused Jeni to run away and this match to take place. BPP is furious at Superstar for sleeping with Jeni, but at the same time, he is also furious at Schaffer for…sleeping with Jeni. So now, he will have a chance to get back at both men when he takes them on in this Triple Threat Match. This is one bizarre story filled with bizarre characters in just one of the many bizarre, funny, and unusual characters that have stepped through the ropes of an OaOasT ring in the past two years of this company’s existence. Make no mistake, this match will infact be interesting, but I don’t think for the fact that it will be a ***** technical wrestling masterpiece. We all just want to see what’s next in this bizarre, yet hilarious story.

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo flashes by on the screen. The IntenseZone and HeldDOWN logos then flash by on the screen while the crowd pops. The match-up graphic for CWM vs. Hoff appears onscreen and the crowd pops loudly. Josh Matthews continues his voiceover. “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany continues playing.::

Josh Matthews (V.O.):
There is one match, however, that will not be hilarious, but full of seriousness, rage, and vengeance. That match is the unsanctioned Backlot Brawl between the former leader of the Underground CWM-CorbainWasMurdered and Hoff. This match or should I say brawl has a lot of history behind it. Back in October of 2003, CWM joined forces with Gunner Sharpes, “The Role Model” Jacob Lynne, The Superstar, J. Arthur Smith, Chave Senate, The New Me, and Hoff to form The Underground. Led by CWM, the group was suppose to take over and destroy HeldDOWN~!, but many obstacles got in the way. The New Me, Chave Senate, and J. Arthur Smith all disappeared for some reason. Jacob Lynne distanced himself from the group to become a singles star in the OaOasT. Gunner Sharpes quit the the Underground. And The Superstar and CWM got into a power struggle over who the real leader of The Underground was. The two went at it, but it was stopped by Hoff, who attacked his former leader, CWM, nearly crippling him and putting him in a wheelchair while doctors said he would never wrestle again. Superstar became leader of the Underground while CWM recuperated in a hospital. CWM made his return to HeldDOWN~! on the January 28th edition, standing up from his wheelchair in dramatic fashion and making it clear that he was coming after Hoff for nearly ending his career. The two men have engaged in some intense brawls over the past few weeks, until HeldDOWN~! General Manager Northstar had no choice but to make this match. The OaOasT is officially NOT going to sanction this bout. It will not appear in the OaOasT record books. They have no responsibility over what happens in this match-up. CWM and Hoff can do whatever they want in this Backlot Brawl. And if you know CWM, then anything WILL happen. It’s February 2004, the Underground is all but gone, and CWM is now a fan favorite taking on a man he used to lead in the Underground stable. This sure looks to, as JR would say, to be a slobberknocker. CWM vs. Hoff in an Unsanctioned Backlot Brawl this Sunday at Zero Hour: Night of the X!

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo flashes by on the screen. The IntenseZone and HeldDOWN~! Logos flash by on screen also. The match-up graphic for Zack Malibu vs. Ragdoll appears on screen causing the crowd to pop loudly. Chants of “ZACK! ZACK! ZACK! ZACK!” are heard as Josh Matthews continues his voiceover as “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany continues playing.::

Josh Matthews (V.O. Cont’d):
The franchise of the OaOasT will be in action at Zero Hour. The one, the only, The P.O.P.-Pissed Off Prep Zack Malibu will be in the house this Sunday, February 29th, taking on the rebel, the lone wolf, Ragdoll. This is the first pay-per-view one-on-one meeting between these two men and there is a lot of bitterness behind it. Ragdoll was in a total rut back in December. He went back to doing drugs and abusing his now ex-girlfriend Melanie. Ragdoll went to rehab and returned, but was still his same old self, attacking Zack Malibu claming that Malibu had not visited him when he was in rehab, and was just being too selfish for his own good. Zack took offense to that, and when it looked like the two would meet in a match on the February 19th edition of HeldDOWN~!, Ragdoll appeared to have had an overdose, and the match was cancelled. Zack and Ragdoll’s brother K-Money came to the aid of Ragdoll, but apparently, that wasn’t enough for Ragdoll and so this match will happen. There are no titles on the line in this match. It is all about pride. Zack Malibu is defending his own self-image against Ragdoll, who appears to now be bitter and full of jealously over Zack’s popularity. Ragdoll seemed to be turning a new page over, giving up drugs and having a new girlfriend in Jasmine, who he seemed to treat well. He took on Calvin Szechstein, who Ragdoll also blamed for not helping him, in December at Bloody, Battered, and Beaten in a submissions only cage match for the OaOasT World Heavyweight Championship and lost, and that appeared to make him snap. Who knows what will happen when Zack Malibu and Ragdoll, two talented superstars, go face-to-face this Sunday at Zero Hour: Night of the X!

::Cut to Josh Matthews in the OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X Control Center.::

Josh Matthews:
Also at Zero Hour: Night of the X, you will see a special event. The contract signing for the Puerto Rican Lightning/Mad Cappa Puerto Rican Championship Match that is to happen at OaOasT AngleMania III. It is a feud that has been going on for one year and it will culminate at AngleMania III, and if The Mad Cappa loses, then he must retire from professional wrestling. Be sure to check out Zero Hour to witness the signing of the contract for one of AngleMania’s most anticipated matches. Fans, this Sunday, the OaOasT will present another great pay-per-view. There are 6 great matches that will happen at the show, and the contract signing for one of the OaOasT’s most anticipated matches, but the main attraction this Sunday is the Super X Cup Tournament. The main dish, the spotlight, the center of attention and the reasoning for the subtitle of this pay-per-view is the Super X Cup Tournament.

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo flashes on the screen. The IntenseZone and HeldDOWN~! Logos then flash by across the screen. A caption written in big, white blocky letters reads “SUPER X CUP”. The Super X Cup Trophy is shown and then the 8 participants are shown on screen. Brackets are then shown on screen follow by match-up graphics. The crowd cheers loudly.::

Josh Matthews (Voiceover):
It is one night you will never forget. A four-hour spectacular that will show you the absolute best the X Division has to offer. It is the Super X Cup Tournament. 8 OaOasT superstars. 5 from HeldDOWN~!. 3 from IntenseZone. One night, one champion. It is a single elimination tournament and the winner will not only receive the Super X Cup, but a shot at the OaOasT X Division Champion, “The Phenomenal” A.J. Flaire at the granddaddy of them all, OaOasT AngleMania III. The Quarterfinals, Semi-Finals, and Finals will all take place at the pay-per-view making it 7 X Cup matches that you will see at the show. Eight of the very best as chosen by Northstar and the OaOasT: Sly “The Sly” Sommers, Crystal, Mad Matt, Puerto Rican Lightning, “Shooter” Jay Darring, Black Diamond, “The Role Model” Jacob Lynne, and St. Andrew. They all want to win and they all want to be X Division Champion.

::The OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X logo appears on screen. Information on how to order the PPV is shown as the crowd pops. “Downfall” by TRUSTCompany comes to an end. Josh Matthews continues narrating.::

Josh Matthews (V.O.):
It is a once in a lifetime event that you don’t want to miss. The very best in the X Division will shine on this night. Plus 6 more great matches, and the contract signing for The Mad Cappa/PRL match. All in all, this will be an incredible card and a phenomenal night. IntenseZone and HeldDOWN~! present OaOasT Zero Hour: Night of the X. This Sunday, February 29th at 8:00 p.m., live only on pay-per-view! Call your local cable or satellite operator to order now or go to OAOAST.COM for information on ordering the webcast for this event! Order now!

(Fade out and go to more ads)

(Return from break)

*"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack explodes over the arena's speakers as all of the lights go out and a spotlight spins around the arena before focusing on Damaramu who is standing at the top of the entrance way. Dama begins to walk to the ring at a fast pace looking very pissed off the entire time. The lights go on as Dama slides into the ring and the fans boo as loudly as they can.*

Cole: Damaramu out here hopefully to shed some light on who this Skull Mask fellow is.

Dama(looking at the fans): Shut up. Ryan Smith the stunt you pulled last week only served to dig your ass further into that hole. Now I gave you an easy out. I thought you'd leave after I broke your neck. But you came back! Then I decided just to have you fired! There it's over! I don't have to beat your ass anymore and you don't have to get hurt. Everyone is happy. But for some reason you kept crawling back. You knew you couldn't take me head on so you had to jump me. Disguise yourself and hit me with a camera, or jump me from behind! Well you know what? That just pissed me off! And you haven't seen me pissed off yet Ryan Smith! So now you've whined to get your job back. You pulled a dirty trick and duped Northstar. Well that's fine. You want back on to this show? Go ahead. If you can beat Skull Mask then you deserve to be here. Just know Smith that your life just took a turn for the worse. Just know that now I'm going to make the next few weeks of your life a living hell. And when it's all over......you'll either be in a coma or dead!

Cole: That's just uncalled for!

*The OU Fight Song hits and Ryan Smith streaks to the ring. Dama quickly bails out to the outside as Smith begs him to get into the ring. Finally Smith grabs a microphone.*

Smith: What was that!? I'm not strong enough to face you! Damaramu you think you intimidate me!? Do you!?

*Damaramu slowly climbs back into the ring coming face to face with Smith.*

Dama: I know I scare the hell out of you.

Smith: Get this straight. The moment I'm legally back on this show we're going to have a match. You'll see a side of me you've never seen. I'm tired of trying to figure out what's wrong with you. Trying to save you. You're a miserable excuse for a human being.

Dama: What's stopping you now?

*Smith drops his microphone and steps back removing his shirt. Damaramu steps back holding onto his microphone and Smith starts begging him to lock up with him. Suddenly the fans all stand up in awe as a 6'10" monster steps over the top rope and stands right behind Ryan Smith. The monster is wearing black tights and has black hair pulled into a forward tail that reaches his chin. His face is painted like a skull and he has tribal tatoo's up each arm and a tatoo of a flaming skull in the middle of his back. Damaramu starts to laugh and points behind Smith.*

Cole: What is that!?

Coach: Whatever it is I hope it doesn't come over here!

Dama: Old buddy......meet Skull Mask.

*Ryan Smith turns around and takes a step back as he faces down the monster in front of him. Smith thinks about it for a second and then begins to wildly punch Skull Mask backing him up to the corner. Smith continues to punch the beast......seemingly not hurting him at all. Finally Skull Mask comes out of the corner with lightening speed delivering a hard clothesline that takes Smith off his feet. Smith starts to stand but Skull Mask is on him yanking him up by his head and tossing him across the ring. Smith once again comes to a standing position but spins around into a big boot. Smith is immediately out cold but Skull Mask isn't done with him. He grabs Smith around the throat and lifts him up high over his head before crashing him back to the canvas with a vicious chokeslam.*

Cole: Someone stop this! This thing is a monster! Smith won't even make it to Sunday!

*Damaramu exits the ring and comes back in with a steel chair. Skull Mask is now on his knees beside Smith choking him out with one hand and delivering clubbing fists to his face with the other. Dama starts yelling for Smith to be picked up. Skull lifts him up and Damaramu runs forward tattooing Smith across the face with the chair. Blood begins to stream down his face as Dama lays the chair down flat on the mat. He looks at Skull and makes a cutting motion with his throat.*

Cole: What's next?

*Skull Mask yanks Smith to his feet and shoves his head between his legs before yanking him up in a powerbomb position. Just as soon as he gets him up there with blinding speed he spins around before coming down on the chair with a hard sit out powerbomb!*

Cole: OH MY GOD! The force with which he spun him was amazing!

Caboose: Did you see how hard he hit that chair!?

*Damaramu and Skull Mask both stand over the fallen Smith as officials rush to the ring. Skull Mask's expression has not changed from it's stoic nature since he entered the ring. One of the officials tries to pull Mask back but he quickly grabs the official by the throat and chokeslams him to the mat!*

Cole: Someone stop him!

*Skull Mask begins to go nuts punching and chokeslamming any official that comes near him. Damaramu finally jumps in and grabs Mask by the forward tail dragging him out of the ring. Skull suprisingly does not fight Damaramu who drags him by the hair up the ramp while laughing his ass off the whole time. Both men stop at the top of the ramp and lift there arms high over their heads. Damaramu smiles and points at the fallen Ryan Smith.*

Cole: This sunday it's that monster right there! Skull Mask vs. Ryan Smith! Smith's job is on the line!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)
The cameras cut back to Northstar's office. The door opens, and Hoff walks in. Northstar scowls slightly. Hoff walks to Northstar's desk, head lowered, a nervous expression on his face.

HOFF: Hey, boss. How you holdin' up?

Northstar raises an eyebrow,

HOFF: Yeah, well um, I was wondering, if the big, backlot brawl between me and CWM isn't, you know, sanctioned, then, you know, if I didn't show up, then there wouldn't REALLY be a problem, would there?

Hoff smiles tenatively and shrugs his shoulders. Northstar sighs and leans back in his chair.

NORTHSTAR: Hoff, darling, you're gonna show up for your match on Sunday. Because if you don't...you're fired.

Northstar glares at Hoff, who simply lowers his head and walks out the door

(Fade out)

(Cut backstage, as Saint Andrew is councelling his Minions in the Cathedral. All of a sudden, the door busts down. The camera pans over, and amongst the shadows from the hallway, we see Brock Auustin, standing in the doorway.)

ANDREW: Michael, Nathaniel...get him!

The Minions charge at Brock, but he swats them off, and they go crashing into pewes on different sides of the room. Brock then paces forward at Andrew, and lifts him up by the throat, holding him against the wall, as Rick Heyross walks into the room, and stands beside Brock.

HEYROSS: Andrew...you can run, you can hide, but no matter what, Rick Heyross and "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin WILL find you. There's a matter at hand that we need to speak to you about. You see, last week, I swore I heard you say that you denied my request of signing my man, Brock Auustin, against your monster, Gibraltar, at Anglemania III, is that right?

ANDREW: (garbled) No....match....

HEYROSS: Brock, tighten the grip! (Brock squeezes down on the throat of Andrew) How about now?

ANDREW: Nooooo!

HEYROSS: I guess this choking thing ain't workin' out! Brock, I want an F-Stunner-5! (Auustin places Andrew on his shoulders) Andrew, now what do you say?

ANDREW: Minions, help! (The Minions charge at Brock, but he spins around, swinging Andrew's head and legs into the skulls of Michael and Nathaniel, knocking them down.)

HEYROSS: He's gonna drop you in the count of three unless you agree to my request......1.........2........

ANDREW: Okay, okay...I agree to your request! (Brock puts Andrew on his feet)

HEYROSS: You know, it shouldn't have been that hard. All you had to do was say "yes" when I asked you the first time. See you next week, "Father". Let's go, Brock.

ANDREW: (Brock and Heyross leave, shutting the door behind them) I agreed to something...but it sure as hell wasn't agreeing to that thing against Gibraltar at Anglemania!

(Cut to break)

(Return from break)

Coach: Hot damn! Hot diggity damn! There's gonna be some tittays! Tittays!

Cole: Caboose, can you tell me what is about women in bikini's and thongs that turn this creep into a salivating dog.....Caboose?

Caboose: Titties!

Cole: Ugh! Fans, Northstar has scheduled a bikini contest between Candie and his estranged fiance Alix. It's supposed to be a makeup present to Alix, but I'm pretty sure this won't smooth things over. Let's kick it off!

"I want Candy" hits and the crowd goes into a frenzy! A bright pink spot light rapidly travels across the arena before finally settling on the entrance ramp. A smiling, robe wearing Candie steps out from the back. She starts to walk back and forth across the entrance stage. She throws her hands in air at each end, signaling for the crowd to make even more noise!

Buffer: The following is special HeldDOWN bikini contest, now making her way to the ring....CAAAANDDIIIIEEE!

The crowd pops at the mention of the divas name. Candie gingerly makes her way to ring. She high fives some fans in the front row and even stops to pose for pictures. Once she's done chatting it up the fans, she slides into ring and nods at Michael Buffer.

"I want Candy" fades out and is replaced with the soft and dreamy sounds of "Life in Mono" by Mono. A gorgeous yellow pyro waterfall rains down from the ceiling and onto the stage. Much to the displeasure of the audience, Northstar steps through the golden shower, arms high, hands open and eyes shut. After passing through the impressive display of pyro, Northstar twirls around and blows a customary kiss to the crowd.

Cole: *groan* What does he want?

Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the General Manager of HeldDOWN.....NORTHSTAR!

Almost on cue the crowd breaks into a large "Northstar sucks" chant. The GM, who's decked out in wrestling tights, pays them no mind as he makes his way the ring without delay. He jumps onto the apron and leaps over the ropes. His music cuts abruptly and the house lights come back on. Northstar walks over to Candie, the woman who's caused him weeks worth of anguish with one single kick. His cobalt blue eyes glare at her with malicious intent. Candie tightens her fist into a tiny ball and refuses to give an inch to the bully that stands before her.

Crowd: Candie! Candie! Candie!

Candie leans her head back, then quickly brings it forward, spitting in Northstar's face! The crowd's chant grows even louder when Candie's spit connects with Northstar's face!

Caboose: Oh shit.

A smile crosses Northstar's face. He nods his head slowly, then lets out a long inaudible sigh.

"You're dead." He whispers. He quickly draws his arm back, then drives it forward, driving Candie to the mat with a clothesline that has such forceful impact it might as well have been a freight train!

Cole: Good god what a cheap shot!

Caboose: What you call cheap shot, I call payback.

Crowd: Northstar sucks! Northstar sucks!

Northstar takes a perverted joy in watching Candie struggle to her feet. He walks over to her and grabs her by her flowing yellow locks. He violently yanks her upright. Candie mouths the words "Fuck you", an insult that only causes Northstar to giggle savagely. He grabs Candie by the throat, holding her into the air and away from his body. Candie flails and kicks at her demented tormentor. A revolting smile appears on Northstar's face as he watches Candie furiously claw at his arm. Finally Northstar choke slams Candie, outstretching his knee so that her back crashes against his knee!

Caboose: Awesome chokeslam!

Crowd: Northstar sucks! Northstar sucks!

Coach: I just wanted to see some tittays.

Cole: Would you shut up?!

Northstar stares at Candie like a predator stares at its kill. He's heaving and sweating. Candie's furious and desperate clawing has cut up his arm. But he's never had so much fun in his life. Northstar takes his right fist and angrily pounds on his chest! The infuriated crowd litters the ring with garbage and debris. However the trash shower only fuels Northstar's intense fire. He bends over and hooks Candie into a LIONTAMER!

Cole: No! Damn it, no! That's like a hundred twenty pound woman! Show some mercy, you sick son of a bitch!

"Who's laughing now, bitch? Who's laughing now, cunt? Me! That's who! Me! BWAHAAA!" Northstar howls while he sits on an unconscious Candie's back. Several refs storm out from the back and head into the ring. They try their damnedest to pull Northstar away from the gorgeous beauty, but Northstar won't even consider relinquishing the hold!

Caboose: Revenge is a dish best served cold. And this is cooler than ice!

The crowd focuses on the entrance way and erupts in a mixture of cheers and boos as Northstar's girlfriend Alix Spezia rushes out from the back, carrying a steel chair!

Cole: It's Alix!

Alix slides into the ring, drawing a surprised look from Northstar. Fearful of a crazed woman carrying a steel weapon, the referees quickly bail. Northstar nods to Alix, and uses his head to motion Alix to hit Candie with the chair. Alix happily obliges and heads behind Northstar to unload a few brutal chair shots. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! Instead of hitting Candie, Alix nails Northstar in the back with the chair three times!

"FUUUUCK!" Northstar shouts as he instinctually breaks the hold! Northstar points a questioning finger at Alix "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asks her. THWACK! Alix nails Northstar on the side of the head with a chair! "STOP IT!" He cries out, clutching his now bleeding head. THWACK! She nails him again, this time the blow sends him tumbling over the ropes, out of the ring, and onto the floor mats! The crowd cheers on Alix while they watch Northstar pick himself up and scurries up the ramp, a humiliated man!

Crowd: Alix! Alix! Alix!

Cole: That a girl! That a girl!

At the top of the ramp, Northstar holds his hand on the back of his head, questioning just what Alix thinks she's doing. Northstar watches in horror as several EMT's and security guards rush past him and jump into the ring. EMT's and security guards, he ORDERED to stay away from Candie! Northstar retreats to the back, while the EMT's check on Candie and the crowd cheers for Alix! "Trust me" by Lucy Woodward plays over the speaker and we focus on Sofa Central.

Cole: Hopefully, this mess will be cleaned up and Candie can get to the back and receive proper medical attention. If Northstar wanted "payback" couldn't he have just fined Candie? Why the hell did he have to do that to her?

Caboose: I'll tell you why, because nothing sends a message like taking a chunk out of somebody's ass! The entire roster is going to think twice before they mess up what Northstar's got cooking. Candie thought she had one up on Northstar. She thought wrong. She thought wrong. You all thought wrong! You thought Northstar may have lost a step or two, he is as bad as ever. That was a spectacular ass whupping on par with the time he and Flameout tried to drop Tim Moysey off a building! It was almost as brutal as the time he laid into that runt Choko, and ashed a cigarette on her forehead!

Coach: Thank the heavens Alix came out! But, I wonder how much that had to do with helping Candie and how much it had to do with being angry with Northstar.

Cole: As long as Candie's safe, it doesn't matter what Alix's reasons for helping were. We’ve gotta take another break. See you in two!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen...up next, I'm being told that we've got Chris Bryte, via satellite from his home in Kansas. Chris, can you hear us?

::In the upper left hand corner of the screen, the words "LIVE! FROM TOPEKA, KS!" appear as we cut to Chris Bryte's home, where he and Tina are seated on a sofa in his living room. Bryte doesn't look happy::

Bryte: I'm here, Michael!

Cole: Great. Chris, you couldn't make it to the arena tonight, but you requested airtime here tonight on HeldDOWN~! What's on your mind?

Bryte: Well Michael, I bought this airtime! I paid for it with my hard-earned money because I need to send a message...to you, Axel!

Cole: Axel?

Bryte: That's right, Axel! See, last week here on HeldDOWN, this piece of crap actually came down to the ring and hit Tina in the head with a chair! The lowlife put his hands on a woman...on MY WOMAN, and Michael Cole, I am pissed off!

Cole: I guess you are. Tina...if you can hear me, how are you doing?

Tina: Well...I'm not 100%, that's for sure. I received a mild concussion from the chairshots last week...nothing too serious, but the doctors advised me to take it easy and sit out this week.

Bryte: And ya know what really cheeses me about this, Cole?! It's the fact that this isn't the first time Axel's done this to Tina. He's put his hands on her before, and he's gotten away with it. Why? I dunno, but right now, I'm gonna put Axel on notice. See Axel, Panther may have allowed you to beat on Tina in the past, but I'm not Panther, and I'm here to tell you that you've got hell to pay for what you did last week. I don't care what I have to do...I don't care who I have to go through, but Axel, I will get even with you for what you've done to Tina, and I promise you that all the pain you've caused her and then some will come crashing right down onto you! I promise you Axel...YOU WILL PAY!!!!! YOU...WILL...PAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

::Bryte glares intensely into the camera, breathing deep, long breaths as Tina massages the back of his neck::

Cole: Really? That's just great. Thanks Chris.

Coach: He seemed angry.

Cole: Didn't he?

Caboose: Yeah, angry in Ahmed Johnson kind of way. So its kind of funny.

Cole: I know one guy who hasn’t laughed in weeks and that’s Hoff. Word is that we’ve got a camera focused on him.

The cameras cut to a locker room in the back. Hoff is sitting at a table in his street clothes, elbows resting on a table, head in his hands. He just sits there for a moment. Suddenly, the door opens and Superstar struts in.

SUPERSTAR: Hey, Hoff Daddy!!

Hoff raises his head slowly and looks at Superstar.

SUPERSTAR: Boy, what a night, huh?

Hoff looks at Superstar for a second, then turns away and lowers his head again. Superstar looks at Hoff for a second, then sighs and rolls his eyes.

SUPERSTAR: Okay, what's the matter now?

HOFF: You know, what happened to Ragdoll has got me thinking.

Superstar looks taken aback.

HOFF: This is a dangerous business we're in, you know? People get hurt, and not just in the ring. Ragdoll...he was over the edge, man! And God willing, he's gonna be okay. But what about me? You know, after all the times CWM has hunted me down, threatened my life, and just plain made me crazy...sometimes I feel like I'm going over the edge, you know? And I don't know if this match is worth my career...or my life. Because I am seriously worried that CWM could leave me for dead.

Superstar shoots Hoff a perturbed look.

SUPERSTAR: Hoff, what the hell? I am so sick of trying to get this through your big thick head. CWM is not a threat. He's a crippled old man, and this Sunday you're gonna take him apart. And this scaredy-cat crap has GOT to go.

Hoff stands up.

HOFF: You know, where the hell do you get off? I remember when we started this thing that we were gonna make an impact here. Now look -- you're off prancing around with that idiot Poplex, and I'm stuck dealing with a stark raving madman by myself!

Superstar opens his mouth to speak, but Hoff cuts him off.

HOFF: No! I'm not through yet. You know, some leader you turned out to be. When we started this little venture, there were seven of us. SEVEN! Now it's you and me, and it doesn't seem like you even care anymore.

SUPERSTAR: Hold on a minute there, big boy. I am still the leader of the Underground, and you bet your ass I care. And just because I've been a little...distracted...lately doesn't mean I'm not still here to bring this place down. And as for YOU...

Superstar pushes Hoff back a little.

...you still work for me, and don't you forget it. And this Sunday, you go to Zero Hour and you take the fight out of CWM once and for all.

Superstar turns and storms out of the locker room. Hoff turns around slowly, facing the mirror. He looks up, and for a moment soaks in his own reflection.

HOFF: Yeah...you're right, Supes. Once and for all, I have to end this.

*fade to commercial*

(We return from break. (We catch Alix Spezia walking through the parking lot, carrying her gym bag and heading to her rental. Her fiance Northstar, is running after her.)

Northstar: Where do you think you're going?

Alix: Away from you!

Northstar: Bullshit. You're not going any where until I get some fucking answers.

Alix: I don't owe you any answers! I don't owe you anything. Why should I ever take orders from you after you all you've done to deceive and trick me. If anyone is owed some answers around here, it's me!

Northstar: Alix, come on. If hitting me in the face with chair has anything to do with Jenna, then.... Well, you know how I feel about her and how I feel about you. I've exceeded the grammatical limitations of the word sorry. Please, forgive me.

Alix: Argh! Shut up! Really! Mouth shut, ears open! This has been going on way before Jenna and if I staid with you it would probably go on long after she comes to her senses and stops caring about you.

Northstar: Then tell me what else has got you so mad.

Alix: For one thing, I don't appreciate being used as a pawn in this stupid game of one upsmanship you play with Zack Malibu. If you had a problem with Candie, then fine! But don't act like you're "giving" me a chance to compete in a bikini contest and use it to beat her down!

Northstar: Fine. I'm sorry.

Alix: You're always sorry! You're always apologizing! To me, coming from you, sorry is a four letter word. I didn't want your apologies. I wanted your respect and your love.

Northstar: Why are you talking in the past tense?

(Alix purposely ignores the question)

Alix: You were always wrapped up in your little Hollywood projects. To busy trying to create an "entertainment empire" to notice the beautiful woman who was trying to give you her heart. Did you ever really listen to a word I said?

Northstar: Yeah, I guess.

Alix: When's my birthday?

Northstar: December 15th?

Alix: No that's yours, mine is May first. What's my favorite movie?

Northstar: I...

Alix: Sugar&Spice. What's my natural hair color and why did I change it?

Northstar: Blonde?

Alix: Nuh-uh. Wrong answer, chief. Red and I changed it because I got tired of people calling me Pippi long stocking. These are things I told you many times. But, silly me! I really expected you to remember them! Boy, I must be stupid! I must've thought I was dealing with someone who wasn't a narcissistic, self centered, prick!

Northstar: Don't talk to me like that. I love you.

Alix: Psh! You love me? Yeah right. You never loved me. You only loved the thought of having a pretty girl by your side at all times. And, I was a fool for believing you. A fool for believing IN you! I thought you were different. I really did think you were somebody special. As cheesy as this sounds, you gave me hope for the future. (Tears start to form in Alix's eyes) But now I look past all the lies, all the glitz, and all the deceit and I see you for what you really are; a shallow, self important jack ass. I don't need you and I don't want you. I thought I loved you, but I only loved the man you pretended to be. Good-bye Edward.

(Alix takes off the engagement ring and hands it over. When he won't take it back she lays it on the ground. She walks away from him and out of his life, still crying. Long after Alix gets into her car and speeds away, Northstar talks.)

Northstar: Don't.....Don't....Don't leave me, Alix. Please.

(Through the backstage walls, Northstar can hear the sounds of the crowd laughing at his new found misery. We see him pickup the wedding ring and clench it in his fist. We then go to break with the crowd now chanting Alix’s name!)

(Return from break)

COLE
We are back from break folks, and we're ready for the fourth match in the Seven Sins Series, pitting the two upstart teams of The Global Party Exchange and the Minions of Mayhem from St. Andrew's Cathedral against each other.

CABOOSE
Some series. It's been total domination by the Minions because those two glorified frat boys are all style, no substance.

COACH
You gots to have style, playa~!

CABOOSE
I'll have Joey Styles sitting next to me next week if you don't shut up.

"Pompeii" starts up, and the lights dim, save for the spotlight that guides the Minions of Mayhem, Michael and Nathaniel to the ring. Sans their mentor, St. Andrew, the young duo creep to ringside, their heads bowed as they make their way down the aisle.

COLE
These two are fast becoming one of the top teams in the OAOAST, and neither of them can even legally drink yet.

COACH
I don't know, Mikey. I think they be gettin' down on that sacrimental wine, you know?

The Minions kneel in prayer, a typical prematch ritual for them, until the lights come up, and the spoken word opening of "Make Her Say" is heard throughout the arena. Once the beat kicks in, Johnny "Jam" Jackson and Scotty Static come rushing out of the back, taking quick swigs of their water and tossing the bottles over their shoulder, and bum-rushing the ring! The Minions scatter, as the Global Party Exchange jump up on the ropes and pump their fists up, sending the crowd into cheers. The Minions look on from ringside, and the GPX spy their rivals getting restless, so they back up and call on the Minions to get back in the ring, and get this match going!

The Minions slide in, getting to their feet and ready to fight, as the referee steps in between the teams and orders one man from each side out to the apron. Both teams move to a neutral corner, and Scotty Static agrees to start off the match for the Party Exchange against Minion Michael.

CABOOSE
Good move, Scotty. Keep that anchor on the apron!

COLE
Do you need to stir up shit with EVERYONE?

CABOOSE
Sure do. Other people's misery gives my life meaning.

Static and Michael circle each other, then come in for the lockup, with Scotty grabbing a headlock, only for Michael to break it with an armwringer, then into a hammerlock. Scotty fires back several elbows, dazing Michael, then spins around, and yanks Michael's legs out from under him, then going for a cover...no! Michael rolls his shoulder up, then gets to his feet, only to have Scotty grab another headlock, however Michael backs him into the ropes and sends him in. Scotty comes back, and Michael hits the mat on the rebound, as Scotty hops over and hits the other side of the ropes, then comes back and ducks under a Michael leapfrog, but stops short and hooks a waistlock, running Michael towards the ropes, however Michael ducks and Nathaniel delivers a stiff kick to the forehead of Static from the apron! Scotty staggers away, turning his back to Michael, who grabs Static in a full nelson, but Scotty instinctively drops down, slamming Michael's jaw across his shoulder! Scotty gets up and hits the ropes, coming off with a lariat, but it's ducked by Michael, who counters with a crucifix rollup...NO! Scotty rolls through, and goes for a legdrop on Michael, who rolls out of the way, hitting the ropes and coming off with a snapmare on Scotty. Michael backs into the ropes and comes off, leaping up high in the air and coming down on Scotty with a splash, but hitting nothing but knee! Scotty gets to his feet and grabs the hunched over Minion, pulling him in and readying him for a powerbomb, but gets pounded on the forehead by Michael, who snaps his body back for a huracanrana, but Static holds on, leaving Michael dangling in a Styles Clash position. Using all his energy, Scotty pulls Michael back up into the seated position across his shoulders, but then throws his legs out so that Michael is horizontal in mid-air, and catches him by the head, DDTing him to the canvas! Static hooks the leg, and the referee makes the count...broken up at the count of two by Nathaniel!

COLE
That was a wonderful showcase of talent in the opening minutes.

CABOOSE
I've got to agree Cole. We've seen more action in the early going than Coach here has in his whole life.

COACH
Yea...HEY~!

As the ref orders Nathaniel back, Scotty takes Michael over to his corner, and makes the tag to the other half of the GPX, Johnny "Jam" Jackson.

CABOOSE
Great, here comes the choke artist.

COACH
You know all about choking, don't you, Caboose? Choking YOUR CHICKEN!

CABOOSE
You try too hard.

The GPX have Michael in their corner, and pull him towards the ropes, sending him into the far side and catching him coming off with a double hiptoss. Michael crashes onto the mat, and Jackson backs up, coming off the ropes and looking for a kneedrop, but Michael rolls out of the way at the last second, and runs the ropes, nailing Jackson as he recovers with a basement dropkick to the chin!

With Jackson down, Michael makes the tag to Nathaniel, and both men look to Irish Whip Jackson into the opposite corner, but pull back, ramming him backfirst into the turnbuckles. Nathaniel starts kicking at the ribs of Johnny "Jam", then pulls him out of the corner and lifts him up, dropping him down across his knee with a gutbuster! Nathaniel goes for the cover, but Jackson isn't going to stay down for the three count, as he quickly gets a shoulder up. Nathaniel gets him to his feet the hard way, and slams several forearms across his back, then lifts him up for a sideslam, but Jackson floats over, landing on his feet beside Nathaniel, and then hooking his arms for a backslide...two count! Nathaniel rolls through, coming up to his feet, and trying a lariat, but Jackson ducks and grabs him, lifting him up and then spinning his body out, dropping him with a Blue Thunder Driver~! Jackson keeps the legs hooked, as the referee again makes a count, this time in the favor of the GPX...but it still only gets two!

COACH
Hot damn this match is off the charts, and we're still only in the first fall!

Jackson gets to his feet, pulling Nathaniel up with him, but catches a thumb to the eye for his efforts. Nathaniel grabs Johnny by the hair and drags him towards his corner, making the tag to Michael while holding onto Jackson. Michael steps in, and the Minions deliver a double Russian Legsweep, with Michael floating over into a Dragon Sleeper...no, he's pulling Jackson up...and then drops him quickly with a reverse DDT~! Michael makes the cover on Jackson...and ANOTHER two count is all he gets!

Michael, flustered by Jackson's persistence, pulls him up, then quickly segues into a full nelson, possibly looking for the Cycle To Nowhere, but Jackson is able to pry his arms off his neck, and throws back his head, butting Michael right in the mouth! Jackson spins out, and gets Michael in pumphandle position, looking for the Beat Drop...he lifts him...but Michael falls behind and looks for a German Suplex...NO! Jackson charges backwards, ramming Michael into the corner! Michael comes staggering out of it, while Jackson ducks through the ropes, and climbs up to the top rope, missle dropkicking Michael in the back of the head! Michael skids across the canvas after being hit with the manuever, and Jackson quickly goes for the pin, but is pulled off by Nathaniel! Static charges into the ring, but the referee gets in the way, and has to keep Scotty back! Jackson looks to go after Nathaniel, but Michael catches him with a full nelson...CYCLE TO NOWHERE ON JOHNNY JAM JACKSON~!, and while he's locked in the camel clutch, Nathaniel runs the ropes and hits a dropkick right to his face for good measure! The referee turns back from Scotty and quickly ushers Nathaniel out of the ring, but the damage has been done, as Michael hooks the leg of Jackson, and the referee turns to see the attempt...

ONE...TWO...THREE!

WINNERS OF THE FIRST FALL: The Minions Of Mayhem (Michael pins Johnny Jackson).

CABOOSE
And once again, Johnny Jackson takes one for the team. It'll be a miracle if the GPX are even speaking by the end of the night.

COLE
I hate to say you may be right, but if the Minions capitalize and win this in two straight falls, that would mean total domination not only in this match, but in the Seven Sins Series.

COACH
Stop playa-hatin'. The GPX are gonna tear shit up tonight, you watch!

With Jackson still down, Michael rolls him over and crosses Jackson's arms in front of him, pulling back in a Stranglehold Clutch. The youngster is pulling back hard on the neck and upper body of his foe, but Jackson will not give in, not wanting to be forced to cost his team victory by submitting. Michael eventually releases the hold, letting Jackson's head fall to the mat, before pulling him up and towards the Minions corner, where Michael tags in Nathaniel. Michael holds Jackson's arm up, leaving his ribs exposed for Nathaniel to hit several roundhouse kicks, each time the sound of his foot cracking against Jackson's torso echoing through the building. Nathaniel then scoops Jackson up, and drops him ribs first against his knee, then pulls him up and falls forward, drilling him into the mat with a front powerslam. With Jackson down, Nathaniel heads for the apron, looking in at his fallen foe and then jumping up onto the top rope, springboarding off of it into a flip senton...but Johnny moves out of the way at the last second! Johnny scrambles for the ropes, using them for support in getting up, as Nathaniel is rather quick to recover. He rushes Johnny, but Jackson tucks his head and backdrops Nathaniel onto the ring apron, but the young Minion lands on his feet, until Scotty Static jumps down from the apron and yanks his feet out from under him, causing Nathaniel to smack his jaw on the apron as he hits the floor! Jackson sees his partner coming to his aid, and runs the ropes, following up with a baseball slide that sends Nathaniel careening back into the guardrail! Jackson stands up, looking to slingshot himself over the ropes and at Nathaniel, but he's caught from behind by Michael, who charges in and nails him with a forearm shot to the back of the head! Michael Irish Whips Johnny into the ropes, and monkey flips him over, but Jackson lands on his feet! Michael kips up and rushes, and Jackson ducks, backdropping him over the top as well, only to have him land on the apron too! Jackson charges, but Michael shoots a shoulder in through the middle ropes, and then slingshots in over Jackson's back! He tries a standing spin kick, but Johnny ducks it, and grabs his legs out from under him, holding him in catapult position. Out of the corner of his eye, Johnny sees Nathaniel recovered and climbing to the top rope, so he launches Michael into the corner, crotching Nathaniel on the top rope! Jackson takes Michael and simply tosses him over the top to the floor, making him go SPLAT! on the concrete below, before tagging in Scotty Static to a nice pop! Static heads for the other corner on the same side of the ring, as Jackson heads to the top where Nathaniel is still stunned, and superplexes him off the top rope. Once Scotty hears the impact, he hops up to the top rope facing the crowd, springs up again, and twists so that he lands across Nathaniel with the STATIC SHOCK~! The crowd goes wild as Static crashes his body onto Nathaniel, and Jackson stands guard, preventing Michael from coming back in, as the referee makes the three count!

COLE
All right, we're all tied up!

COACH
Yeah, just like that night with those ringrats with a cowboy fetish!

COLE
...we're on TV, for crying out loud.

WINNERS OF THE SECOND FALL: The Global Party Exchange (Scotty Static pins Nathaniel).

Each team now has a fall, as we head into the nitty gritty of the contest. Static quickly goes for another pin on Nathaniel, but it's for naught, as he's gotten enough energy back into his system to raise a shoulder at 2. Scotty takes him to his feet and whips him in, hitting a picture perfect spinning wheel kick as he came off, but again, that only gets 2. Scotty looks to pull Nathaniel up, but the crafty rookie delivers a throat thrust to the GPX member, stunning him momentarily, then gets up and hooks his arms around his chest, dropping Static over his shoulder and on his head with a backdrop driver! Both men lay down on the mat, as Johnny Jackson begins a rally on the apron, showing support for his partner along with many of the fans in attendance. Nathaniel is the first to move, sitting up before turning over and getting back to his feet, staggering over to his corner but tagging in Michael with no resistance from the downed Static. Nathaniel turns back to Scotty, pulling him up and locking on a front facelock, before lifting him for a suplex, then tossing him forward and dropping him stomach first across the top rope. Michael grabs Scotty by the head as he's draped, and pulls him so that he's completely horizontal, only his feet catching on the top rope, and then drills his head into the mat with a DDT!

COLE
That move is best known as Rigor Sets In, we've seen it from Michael before!

CABOOSE
Haha, rigor has set in, and now the sweet smell of victory is in there air!

COACH
No, that's just me. They had spicy chicken at the catering table.

Michael goes for the cover on Scotty, and the count is made, but it's broken up at the last second by Jackson, who charges in and pulls Michael off of his partner by the leg!

CABOOSE
Disqualification!

COLE
For grabbing his leg? Damn, if we were that strict, Coach would be fined for clinging to Crystal every night when she walks down the hall.

Michael turns to Jackson and mouths in his direction, then takes Scotty to his feet, but Scotty gets his second wind and tries to make the tag! Michael is able to hold him back however, clenching the facelock he has applied, and driving hard knees into the sternum and gut of Static. Scotty has the wind knocked out of him, and drops to both knees, then Michael hits the ropes and comes off with a Shining Enzugiri, CRACKING Scotty Static in the back of the head! Scotty slumps forward, and Michael rolls him over, again trying to capture the third fall...AND SCOTTY KICKS OUT AT 2 4/5!!!

COACH
Looks like the GPX still have a lil' party left in 'em!

CABOOSE
And after this match, they'll feel worse than a post-Mardi Gras hangover.

Michael is incensed at Scotty's ability to kick out, and drags him towards the corner, then delivers a standing legdrop to make sure Scotty stays down on the mat. Michael ducks out to the apron, and climbs up to the top rope. Michael clasps his hands in prayer, bowing his head, before leaping from the top and doing a 450 rotation, crashing down...ONTO SCOTTY STATIC'S KNEES~!

The crowd roars with approval, as Jackson stomps his feet even harder, calling for Scotty to make the tag. Michael rolls around in the fetal position on the canvas, as Scotty drags himself across the ring, inching his way to the tag...but Nathaniel runs in and pulls Scotty further back, leaving him more in Minions territory than ever before! The referee quickly ushers a protesting Nathaniel out of the ring, and with the ref's back turned, Jackson steps into the ring and quickly pulls the near-lifeless body of Scotty Static even further towards his own corner! Jackson gets back to the apron before the ref can turn around, as Scotty has just a few feet to go! He crawls, reaching out, just as Jackson reaches for him...HOT TAG TO JOHNNY JAM JACKSON~!

Jackson comes in and nails the half-recovered Michael with a right hand that sends him back to the mat. Nathaniel runs in, and he runs right into a right hand too, taking a bump off the closed fist blow. Jackson pulls him up and sends him into the ropes, then grabs him as he comes off with a bearhug, swings Nathaniel out, and drops him hard onto the mat with a uranage varation! Nathaniel shakes like D-Von Dudley and rolls out of the ring, as Jackson stands above him, worked up. Michael hits an elbow from behind, and backs Jackson up into the corner, getting up on the middle rope and punching down on Jackson's temple, until Johnny Jam throws him off! Michael floats over upon crashing to the mat, and runs at him, but catches a boot to his face for his troubles! Jackson spins him around, and puts him in a standing legscissors, then calls over to Scotty Static, who steps in just as Jackson powerbombs Michael to the canvas, then hooks his legs and rolls over into a Boston Crab! Static reaches down, hooking the Minion's arms so that he's nearly bent in half, and then propels himself backwards, driving Michael's face into the canvas to a huge cheer from the fans!

COLE
That's the Chain Letter, and I'm willing to bet Michael didn't enjoy finding that in his mailbox!

CABOOSE
You don't find chain letters in your mailbox, you twit. You find them on your windsheild!

COACH
Pffft, when you guys enter the millenium, let me know. It's all about the e-mail, baby.

The GPX work the crowd wildly, and turn to see Minion Nathaniel getting back up on the apron. The GPX, shades of another great tag team in the Rock N' Roll Express, charge and hit a double dropkick, sending Nathaniel falling backwards into the guardrail from the apron! Nathaniel hollers out in agony, and is quickly silenced by Static, who springs up to the top rope and launches himself to the floor with a Shooting Star Lariat, taking both himself and his rival out!

COLE
It's down to Michael and Jackson now!

COACH
Michael Jackson? Where!?

CABOOSE
Probably somewhere in the kiddie seats.

Jackson crouches down, doing the traditional wait for his opponent to get up. Dazed from the effects of the Chain Letter, Michael backs right into Jackson, who quickly grabs him with a pumphandle, looking for the Beat Drop...NO! Michael slides out, locking on a Full Nelson, looking for the Cycle To Nowhere...NO! Jackson breaks his grip, and thrusts back with a butt bump, then spins around and locks on his own full nelson, planting Michael with a wicked full nelson slam that he takes right on the head! Jackson goes for the cover quickly, hooking the leg, and the referee makes the count!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

NO! NO! MICHAEL GOT A FOOT ON THE ROPE! MICHAEL GOT A FOOT ON THE ROPE AT THE LAST POSSIBLE SECOND!

The fans, the announcers, even the referee himself all have a look of shock on their face, as Michael was able to stop the GPX from winning. Jackson gets up, and the cameras quickly cut to the outside, where we see the recovered Static and Nathaniel brawling, until Nathaniel sends Scotty into the metal post, knocking him cold! Nathaniel slides into the ring, just behind Jackson, and lifts him up across his shoulders in a Torture Rack, as the referee tries to wave it off!

COLE
If he hits this, it's over! It could truly well be Eternal Damnation for the GPX!

Jackson squirms before he can be dropped ever so hard on his cranium, and spins Nathaniel around, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up, then sitting out and driving him into the ring with a Miracle Ecstasy Bomb! Nathaniel goes limp, but as Jackson gets up from the move, Michael quickly rolls him up with a schoolboy, using the tights...

....AND JACKSON KICKS OUT BEFORE 3!!!

Michael rakes his hands across his face in shock, tired and weary from this contest. He chops Jackson's chest as he gets up, backing him into the ropes, however Johnny counters the attempted Irish Whip by using his leverage to pull Michael in...INTO THE BEAT DROP....HE NAILS IT! MICHAELS HEAD BOUNCES OFF THE RINGMAT!

COACH
YO~!

Jackson covers, hooking the leg of St. Andrew's disciple for all it's worth...

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

COACH
THEY DID IT~!

COLE
Ready to eat those words of yours, Caboose?

CABOOSE
Only if they taste as good as your wife did.

"Make Her Say" starts up, and the fans rejoice, as the Global Party Exchange have avoided a complete shutout in the Seven Sins Series by besting the Minions of Mayhem here tonight in a 2/3 Falls Matchup! The extremely groggy Scotty Static and Johnny "Jam" Jackson congratulate each other in the ring, before heading to the showers, slapping fans hands along the way. The Minions, equally worn down, regroup in the ring, eyeing their rivals as they head to the back, knowing that next week, they'll have another attempt at securing victory in this best of seven series.

Coach: Hey! I’ve got word that Northstar’s getting hammered backstage! Funky! I wanna watch!

(We go backstage see Northstar staggering around backstage. He's carrying a near empty bottle of Jack Daniels and taking liberal sips of the tasty drink. Out of no where the Macho Man Randy Savage comes onto the screen and greets the GM)

Macho Man: NORTHSTAR!

Northstar: Eh? Who would dare?

Macho Man: MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE, THAT'S WHO! DIG IT!

Northstar: Oh. Well, what is that you want, can't you see I'm trying to get drunk. If you want to insult me, then go ahead, sugar. Have at it! Belittle me in the hour of my greatest misery. Build yourself up by putting me down, love. It's open season, love. I have no feelings, no heart, I'm just a self centered prick. Go on, say your worst. For I am a dead man, and a dead man hears no insults.

Macho Man: OOH YEAH! If I was HOGAN I'd insult you, brother. But Mach has a heart, brother! I'm ONLY looking to drop the sympathy on you. DIG IT!

Northstar: Drop the sympathy? Are you madder than a mad man is? What in the name of sanity have I done to earn your sympathy? You wish to comfort me when everyone else choses to spit at me, mock me, laugh at me! They laughed. The crowd laughed at me. Everyone's laughing. Everyone, except me and you. Do we just not have a sense of humor? Does thou not laugh?

Macho Man: No, brother! I'd rather weep.

Northstar: In that case, let me give you something to weep about!

(Northstar raises his hand into the air and smashes his bottle of Jack Daniels across Macho's head! Stunned, Macho Man staggers backwards. Northstar catches him on the jaw with a hard right hand. The blow sends Macho reeling back into the wall. Before Savage can get some get back, a gang of security guards, led by Charlie Hoss storm onto the scene. They separate the two brawling legends before more blows can be exchanged. Northstar lazily staggers away from the commotion he caused, while Macho's left cursing up a storm)

(GO to break)

(RETURN from break)

Cole: Okay, fans, we’ve just seen our GM temporarily loose his mind. Now, we have word that next week it will be Northstar taking on none other than the Macho Man Randy Savage with Jenna Elfman as guest ref!

Coach: That’s mad phat!

Caboose: Mad phat? Hey, 1998 called, they want their vocabulary back. Dip shit! Mad phat? Who are you supposed to be? Chris Tucker? Mad phat? Dip shit.

(We go back to break with Caboose still calling Coach a “dip shit”)

(Return from break)

Coach: Main event time! It’s going to be da bomb diggity! Right, home skillets?

Caboose: I refuse to talk to you.

The opening to “Bring me to life” hits. The crowd, like always, goes fucking wild! The pyro explodes on the entrance ramp as the fan’s cheers grow louder and louder. Through the smoke steps K-Money and Zack Malibu!

Buffer: The following match is for the OAOAST tag team championships! It is scheduled for one fall with a time limit of forty minutes! Now making their way to the ring, Zack Malibu and K-MOOOOONEEEEEEYYY!

Cole: Is Zack’s mind on this match or is it on Candie who was brutally attacked by our GM, Northstar earlier this evening!

Caboose: God damn, preppy, pretty boy, Justin Timberlake look alike, ass kissing, little monkey ass, jerk of…… I hate him! Of course his mind isn’t on Candie! He didn’t even come to save Candie from that ass kicking Northstar star dished out. Alix had to do it, and Alix hates Candie! Alix hates Candie almost as much as I HATE Zack! What kind of boyfriend, lets his girlfriend’s arch enemy defend her honor? I hate him! GRRRAWW! I just hope he dies.

Money and Zack hit the ring! They each go to opposite ends of the ring and scale the turnbuckles. They throw their arms into air and the crowd mimics the gesture!

Buffer: And already in the ring….TJ Burns and Tyler Bridges, the world tag team champions….T…..N…..T

Coach: DynoMITE!

Tyler and Money get onto the ring apron leaving Zack and TJ to start the match.

Crowd: Zack! Zack! Zack!

As a show of good sportsmanship, Zack Malibu extends his hand to TJ Burns. TJ scoffs at the show of civility and shoves Zack backwards! Zack shrugs his shoulder and levels the tag team champion with a hard right hand!

Caboose: Two faced Malibu! He knew TJ wouldn't accept his hand. Why would he? Zack's a low down, show off. Just trying to seem like a bigger man. Puss!

Burns gets on his knee and rubs his assaulted jaw. He glares at Zack who backs away and motions for TJ Burns to "come get some". TJ springs to his feet and charges at Zack! Zack side steps TJ and uses the tag team champ's momentum to push him towards the corner! TJ's crashes into the turnbuckles chest first! He stagger's backwards and Zack catches him with a well placed neck breaker!

Coach: Funktastic, daddy-o!

Zack yanks TJ to his feet. He hooks him into a vertical suplex, but TJ knees him in the gut! TJ leaps into the air and onto Zack's shoulders! It looks like he's going for a victory roll, but Zack has other ideas! The surly prep falls backwards, nailing TJ with a well placed electric chair drop!

Coach: Ooooh baby! What a shot! What a move! TJ thought he could nail one of them fancy flippy flop moves, but the Z-ster was on top of that game! Holla!

Crowd: Let's go Zack! Let's go Zack!

Zack drops to the mat, and wraps his arm around TJ's head for a head for a head lock. Wisely, TJ begins tugging on Zack's uncharacteristically unkempt hair. The strategy works to loosen Zack's grip and the two men wise to their feet. TJ elbows Zack in the ribs then shoves him off sending him into the ropes! Zack comes running back and is sent into the air by TJ's back body drop! TJ shakes off a few cob webs, before turning to see a grounded Zack Malibu. "This is for Baker" TJ mutters before he drops a knee onto Zack's face! Zack tries to roll away, but Burns keeps him in position and starts to choke the shit out of him!

Coach: Not only would this be a big personal win for TJ and Tyler but it would also be a big professional win.

As TJ continues to choke him, Zack realizes he must fight fire with fire. Zack reaches up and pokes TJ in eye! TJ stops the choking and covers his eyes. Zack gets to his feet, and grabs TJ's arm. He goes for an Irish whip, but TJ reverses it! When Zack comes back from the ropes, TJ goes for another back body drop! This time Zack lands on his feet! He spins a stunned TJ around, and drops him an Evenflow DDT! Zack walks over to his corner and makes the tag to K-Money, drawing a big pop from the sellout crowd!

Coach: Here comes Ragdoll's bro! Heh-heh. I said "come".

Money assumes a fighting stance and yells for TJ to get on his feet. TJ begs off from K-Money and heads to his corner. He makes a desperate tag to Tyler Bridges.

Crowd: You suck! You suck!

Tyler ignores the crowd and instead chooses to lock up with K-Money! Money gets the upper hand and goes behind Tyler for a waist lock! He hoists Tyler into the air in a German suplex position then drops him face first onto the mat! THUD!

Cole: Wow! What do you call that move Caboose?

Caboose: Um...the....ATM? Yeah, that'll do. The ATM.

Money brings Tyler to his feet. He fires off some right hands to the top of Ty's head. Dazed, Tyler stumbles backwards into the ropes. He drapes his right arm over the top rope while he uses his left to block Money's blows. Growing weary of getting his ass kicked, Tyler kicks Money in the gut! The move doubles Money over and abruptly ends his onslaught! Tyler takes some time to catch his breath before going behind Money and dropping him with side Russian leg sweep! Tyler drops to the ground and hooks Money into an arm bar! Money howls in pain as Tyler sadistically applies pressure to his arm! Tyler taunts him while he desperately reaches for the ropes! Zack begins to pound on the turnbuckle as he urges Money to fight out of the hold!

Crowd: Money! Money! Money!

Drawing on the encouragement of the fans his partner, Money is able to get to his feet! He almost breaks free of the hold, but Bridges swiftly takes him back down to the ground, with the armbar still intact.

Crowd: Don't tap out! Don't tap out! Don't tap out!

Money follows the crowd's foolish advice and refuses to submit. Zack continues to urge his partner to fight through the pain so that they can become tag team champions! Once again Money is able to rise to his feet. This time's he's able to stay on his feet long enough to break the hold! He throws an ill advised clothesline which Bridges counters into an armbar take down! Of course Bridges applies an armbar!

Caboose: Zack's a damn moron! A m-o-r-o-n! He's leaving his partner to be destroyed by a crazed group of druggies and Euro's!

Cole: Aren't you a Euro?

Caboose: Shaddup!

Zack leans over the ropes, telling Money not to give in. It's easier said than done, as the look on K Money's face shows you just how much of an effect Tyler's manuever is having on him. Money pushes himself up to his knees, then eventually to his feet, as Tyler keeps a firm grip on his arm. Money tries reaching forward, looking to tag Zack in, but Tyler pulls him way back from his corner, and into his own, where TJ Burns is tagged in, and takes over on Money's arm, using an arm wrench before seguing back into a standing armbar. K Money reaches for the top rope, but Tyler Bridges pulls it back away from him, making it further out of reach. Money groans in pain, but then fires up and nails TJ in the face with an elbow, then another, and a third square across the nose, forcing him to break! Money quickly makes headway for the tag, but he's caught with a single leg takedown from behind by TJ, who then slides across his back, trying to lock the arm again, however Money avoids it by backdropping him over...into a sunset flip...NO! Money floats over, lands on his feet, and delivers a hard instep kick to the chest of TJ Burns, leaving a red welt across his pecs! Favoring his arm still, Money makes it to his corner, and is able to tag in Zack Malibu!

Zack slingshots over the ropes and into the ring, taking TJ, who was begging off, and sends him into the ropes, elevating him with a HIGH back bodydrop that sees him land with a hard thud. Tyler Bridges runs in, but is promptly hit with a lariat from the former World champ, as Malibu is a house of fire, working over the two men who blame he and K Money for Ragdoll's recent condition. As Malibu is peppering the two with right hand shots, the crowd is shocked by the appearance on the ramp of two individuals who have no business being together...

Ragdoll and Candie!

Ragdoll, holding Candie by the hair, also weilds a mic, and calls out to Zack, interrupting the flow of the mat, as TNT back up to their corner, also in shock to see Ragdoll, with Candie attempting to fight him off.

COLE
Look at this wackjob! Let the poor girl though, she's already had enough tonight!

CABOOSE
Haha, long line outside of her dressing room, eh?

COLE
Shut up, you Brit twit, you know what I mean.

RAGDOLL
Zack, Zack, Zack. It must feel so good to be the wonderboy. The focal point. The hero. You sure do love that spotlight, don't you?

Zack looks on, mouthing "let her go". He starts to step out of the ring and head up the aisle, but...

RAGDOLL
Hold on a second, glory boy. You just sit there and listen, and little darling here will be just fine. You've never listened to me before, so I'm going to MAKE you listen, OK.

Zack, apprehensive, turns back to the ring, but sees that TNT, and K Money, have left, and stand beside him a bit further back, also looking on. No one is sure what to make of this, but a hush falls over the crowd, as Ragdoll speaks over Candie's screams.

RAGDOLL
You see, you four, look at you. Fighting a match over the way I've been treated, when the truth is none of you care. You're all trying to further yourselves at my expense. Each and every god damn one of you wants to be my personal Jesus. My savior. The one who saved me from the depths of hell, and saved my soul from becoming as black as the night sky. For what it's worth, I'm flattered, because it's about god damn time this company started paying attention to me!

TJ Burns starts to move forward, coming up to where Zack is, but Ragdoll catches him doing so.

RAGDOLL
STAY BACK, GOD DAMMIT! TJ, you stay right fuckin' there or I swear, that nice new home you just bought will resemble my ashtray. I'll burn that shit to the ground. You need to listen right now. All of you, listen up. I am not going to let you exploit me the way you do. I will not put up with this treatment. So fuckin' what, I've got problems. Who doesn't? The things is, my problem isn't about what pills I've popped, or what drinks I've thrown back. The problem is that I finally, FINALLY get some damn recognition, some notoriety, and it's as the exact opposite of what everyone expected me to be. Little Austin Baker was never supposed to be like this, was he, Ken? No, Austin Baker was born to be a star. He wasn't born to crash and burn like this. He wasn't born to be left alone, abandoned by his flesh and blood. Abandoned by his running buddies. Abandoned by the man, the standard bearer of the very company that claimed that Austin could be on top of the world if he just put his mind to it. Well, hehe...HOW CAN YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO SOMETHING WHEN IT'S NOT THERE! You, Zack Malibu, have cost me my dignity. My sanity. My very existence, whatever is left of it, has been tortured, beaten, and broken, by you and those of your kind. For that, Zack Malibu, you'll endure the ultimate retribution not here, not now, but this Sunday at Zero Hour. However, right now Zack, I want to put your compassion to the test. I want to see if you really do care about others as much as you say, or if it's all a front. So, shall we?

Ragdoll tosses the mic down, and quickly spins Candie into a front facelock. Malibu goes charging up the aisle, but the crowd gasps in horror as Ragdoll lifts Candie up...AND POP DROPS HER ON THE RAMPWAY~!

COLE
Oh no, NO!

CABOOSE
That is a sick, sick man right there!

Malibu yells out, darting to the side of his beloved, who is out cold. Tears run down Zack's face as he shouts for help to come. K Money rushes over and tries to go after his brother, who responds with a sneer that would make The Joker jealous. OAOAST officials usher Ragdoll away, and he brushes them off, trying to get closer to Zack to taunt him some more. Malibu kneels beside Candie, and the hD~! entranceway becomes a scene of chaos. A stretcher is wheeled out for Candie, and Malibu stands by, his face covered in tears, but his eyes fuming with thoughts of revenge, as hD~! fades to black.