OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 2/19/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

Lucy Woodward's "Trust Me" blares through the speakers of TV's worldwide, as we go through the opening video, and right into the arena for PYRO~!

(IMG:http://all-creatures.org/oadl/fireworks-1.jpg)

The cameras scan the crowd, letting the fans hold up their carefully crafted signs. They wave their signage in the air as they scream their lungs out!

(IMG:http://wrestling.1-wwf-smackdown-raw-wrestlemania-tickets.com/images/arena.jpg)

Michael Cole: Fans welcome to another edition of HeldDOWN! As always I’m Michael Cole, joined by the card carrying member of Negative Nancys international Caboose, and the poster boy for the chronically lonely, Jonathan Coachman. Tonight promises to be an ego shattering, earth quaking show as Panther collects on his world title shot and Ragdoll sqaures off with Zack Malibu. Northstar has made this because he wants their issue to be settled once and for all. He’s put them both on lockdown, meaning they can’t leave their dressing rooms until it is time for our heart pounding main event!

Caboose: Good luck getting those morons to settle down. He’d be better off just cutting them both lose.

Cole: The fact that you don’t like either of them has nothing to do with that comment?

Caboose: Of course not. I’m an objectionable journalist. Right, Coach?

Coach: What’s objectivable mean?

Cole: *sigh*

*"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack begins to play over the arena's speakers as the fans stand up to boo loudly. The lights go out and a spotlight spins around the arena and settles on Damaramu who is standing in the entrance way with Northstar.*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Northstar from Moore Oklahoma weighing in at 250 pounds....this is......DAMARAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The fans continue to boo as the lights come back on and Damaramu's poor opponent stands in the ring.*

Announcer: And his opponent. Weighing in at 215 pounds.......RICKY HUNG!!!!

*The fans respond weakly to the local boy that they see in the ring. The kid doesn't look to have much of a chance. He's small but cut with long brown hair, a black headband and bright green tights with tassles on the boots.*

COLE
Damaramu in action here folks!

COACH
Who's this chump?

CABOOSE
Apparently Damaramu was so angry over being attacked by Ryan Smith last week that he needed anybody to take his agressions out on! So Northstar went to a local indy in this area and paid them some money for there champion!

COLE
Well if he's a champion then he should be good!

COACH
I hate Damaramu and even I admit that he's going to eat this kid for dinner.

*The bell rings as Damaramu squares off with the kid. Dama holds out one hand and the kid is cautious at first but eventually locks up with Damaramu. They jockey for position and the kid pulls Dama into a side headlock exciting the crowd. Dama holds out his hand and silences the crowd. Dama goes to pick the kid up for a backdrop driver but he flips over and dropkicks Damaramu in the back! Dama hits the mat and quickly sits up embarassed as the crowd pops very loud.*

COLE
Well looks like he is better than Damaramu thought!

CABOOSE
He got lucky!

*Damaramu sits on the ropes and confers with Northstar before standing back up. Dama locks up in a collar and elbow tie up with the kid as he drags Dama back into a side headlock. This time he whips around and brings Dama crashing to his face with a drop toe hold! The kid jumps to his feet and begins to deliver boxer like punches to Damaramu who staggers to his feet. The kid sends Damaramu into the ropes and goes for a spinning wheel kick. Damaramu does a baseball slide out of the ring when he comes towards the kid forcing him to come straight down. The crowd boos as the kid grabs the leg he came down on. Dama bursts into the ring and lariats the kid as he makes it to his feet. Dama looking mighty pissed off begins to choke the kid with both hands.*

COLE
That's not neccessary! Come on ref! Break it up!

*Dama finally picks the kid up off the ground by his throat and then tosses him back to the mat. Hung tries crawling to the corner but Dama is on him laying in vicious boots and forearms smashes until Hung is laid out in the corner. Dama steps back and delivers a couple of cops to the kids chest that ring throughout the arena. Dama sets Hung up on the top rope and follows him up. Dama pulls him into position for a suplex!*

CABOOSE
This kid is getting no reprieve from Damaramu!

*Cameras flash through the arena as Dama comes flying off the top rope with a superplex. Hung looks out cold. Dama rolls over for the cover.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dama pulls him up!*

COACH
Oh come on!

*Northstar barks some orders from ringside as Damaramu tosses Hung over the top rope. He crashes to the mats and Damaramu tries to go after him. The referee stops Damaramu allowing Northstar to lay the boots to Hung. Northstar stomps him a few times and then sends him flying into the ring post. The referee turns to admonish Northstar but he plays innocent. Damaramu now jumps out of the ring behind the ref's back and pulls Hung up by his hair. Blood streams down Hung's face as Dama sends him flying back into the ring post.*

COLE
This isn't a wrestling match! It's a damn mugging!

*Dama finally puts the bloody Hung back into the ring and follows him in. Hung is out cold but Dama lifts him back to his feet and then sends him into the ropes. Hung comes back in to meet a vicious Yakuza kick from Damaramu! Dama however grabs Hung by the hair before he can hit the mat.*

CABOOSE
He's going to finish this punk now!

*Dama lifts Hung up across his shoulders in position for the Dama Hammer. Damaramu screams and then flips Hung over bringing him down onto face and neck. Dama rolls over onto Hung shrugging his shoulders as he lays on like he's a bean bag chair.*

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN YOUR WINNER........DAMARAMU!!!!

*The fans boo as Dama stands up and spits on the out cold Ricky Hung. Northstar comes into the ring and raises Damaramu's hand before the referee can.*

COLE
What was the point of this match? Oh yeah you're a tough guy beating up on some kid that hasn't even made it this far in his career yet!

*Damaramu stands on the apron in front of the announce table looking down at the announcers before raising his hands in victory. Suddenly the fans boos turn into wild cheers as OUT OF NOWHERE RYAN SMITH bursts into the ring and nails Damaramu from behind with a high knee!*

COACH
INCOMING! INCOMING!

*The announcers clear out as Damaramu sails off the apron and through the announce table. Ryan Smith turns and delivers a superkick to Northstar who is standing next to the ropes. Northstar flys over the top rope and hits the mats on the outside. Smith gets on the apron and leaps with an double axe handle onto the fallen Damaramu who lays admist the rubble! Smith begins to wildly punch Damaramu and even leans over to bit him in the face at one point! The fans continue to go wild as Smith begins ramming Damaramu's head into the ground. The fans begin to warn Smith as he looks up to see a host of cops running to the ring. Smith leaps over the barricade and takes off through the crowd as the cops follow in hot pursuit.*

COLE
Can you hear me? Check 1!

CABOOSE
Shut up! I hear you!

COLE
Ryan Smith just came out of nowhere.....he was disguised as a fan in the front row and he sent Damaramu flying through our table here! He kicked Northstar in the face and then he proceeded to beat the living hell out of Damaramu! The fans are going nuts and Smith has left through the crowd with the cops in hot pursuit!

COACH(getting up from under the rubble but not on his headset)
What happened!?

COLE
Well we'll take a commercial break while Coach gets his bearings back and finds his headset! The night has just started and already things are out of hand! Stay with us!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE: "I'm getting word that our very own "Macho Man" Randy Savage is standing by in the back with Hoff! Randy, are you there?"

The cameras cut to the back, where Savage stands next to Hoff, mic in hand.

MACHO: "OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAH!! Dig it! It's the MACHO MAN, and I'm standing next to the big man, HOFF of the Underground, OOOH YEAH!! This is an exclusive interview, you hear that Hogan? You could NEVER get this interview, OOOH NOOOOO!! BE A MAN, HOGAN!!! OOOH YEE--"

Hoff taps the Macho Man on the shoulder.

HOFF: "Um, Randy?"

MACHO: "Oooh yeah. Sorry. HOFF, brother, what's your PROBLEM, OOOH YEAH!!! We've seen you attack CWM, the hero of the people, and attack him from behind, like that coward punk HOGAN, OOOOOOH YEAH DIG IT~! HOGAN you SON OF A BITCH, I'll kick your ass, DIG IT~!"

Hoff looks at Macho, not sure what to think.

HOFF: "Yeah, well...Macho, the thing you have to understand about CWM is that he's friggin' crazy. CWM is simply not sane. And the only way to fight a crazy man is to get the upper hand...to be one step ahead."

MACHO: "Oooh yeah, I can DIG IT! I know all about being CRAAAAAAZY. But what were you thinking when you put CWM through that table? What's on your MIND, brother?"

Macho makes crazy eyes and leans towards Hoff, who takes a tenative step back.

HOFF: "It's like I've been saying all along. CWM, I don't want to fight you. I never wanted to fight CWM, and I still don't. But somehow, that crippled fool keeps on coming. So two weeks ago I tried to end this. I tried to put that dirty, crazy son of a bitch back in his wheelchair once and for all. But somehow..."

Hoff shakes his head.

"...somehow, the man just keeps coming. It's inhuman."

Hoff gets a kind of far-off look in his eyes. Macho Man studies his expression.

MACHO: "Well, brother, the word I hear is that CWM is HERE TONIGHT, and he's looking for YOU, OOOH YEAH!!"

Hoff's head jerks up, and his eyes widen.

MACHO: "Oooh, yeah, so it looks like you might have to fight him after all!! He's gonna get his hands on you just like I'm gonna get my hands on HOGAN!! YOU HEAR THAT, HOLLYWOOD HOGAN HULK HOGAN?! MACHO'S COMING FOR YA.....OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!"

Macho man stalks towards the camera, then wanders off somewhere, yelling "DIG IT!" and other Randy Savage exclamations, leaving Hoff alone in the back, mic in hand. Hoff swallows hard and looks at the camera.

HOFF: "CWM...listen. You don't want this. I don't want this. We both know you're one stiff shot away from landing back in that hospital bed. You've gotta ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth it to you, to get your hands on me for one night? Because when it's all said and done, just like two weeks ago, you could hit Rock Bottom...again."

Hoff pauses for a second, then reaches into his pocket.

HOFF: "Well, it doesn't really matter what you want, you old, crippled has-been. See, I've got a little something here that'll keep you out of my hair permanently. So why don't you go back to your old, beat-up beer keg, and we can let bygones be--"

A voice calls out from the side: "HOFF!!!"

Hoff looks to the left, then goes completely sheet white. The camera pans to the direction Hoff is looking and shows CWM stalking towards Hoff with his tire iron! The camrea pans back to Hoff...or rather where Hoff WAS, as the big man has taken off down the hall in the opposite direction!! The camera catches CWM stalking down the hall after Hoff, then breaking into a run.

CWM: "Hoff, you son of a bitch, get back here, you stupid..."

CWM's voice trails off as he runs down the hall. The camera pans back towards the original angle as Josh Matthews runs into the shot with a microphone.

JOSH: "Guys, you all saw what we just saw. It looks like CWM might get his hands on Hoff tonight!"

The cameras cut back to Sofa Central, where Coach has a worried expression on his face.

COLE: "Coach, are you okay?"

CABOOSE: "Is he ever?"

COACH: "Am I okay? AM I OKAY?! Macho Man is loose in the building! I don't think any of us are okay."

Cole and Caboose eye Coach.

"What...that guy's insane!! What if he comes over here?!"

Coach starts to shiver.

COLE: "...Well, folks, I guess the chase is on! We'll be sure to get a camera crew after those guys, but Caboose, what do you think was in Hoff's pocket?

CABOOSE: "I have no idea, but it's got to be pretty big if it'll keep that loon CWM off of Hoff. And...dammit, Coach, snap out of it!"

Coach is rocking back and forth slightly, his hands over his face.

COACH: "Can't sleep...Macho will eat me...can't sleep...Macho..."

Caboose's eyes light up evilly.

CABOOSE: "Hey Coach...isn't that a RED AND YELLOW shirt you've got on? BROTHER?"

Coach looks down quickly..and takes off his shirt.

COACH: "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!"

COLE: "Will you two stop it! We're getting word that Macho Man Randy Savage has been restrained and sedated.

COACH: "...Really?"

COLE: "Yes, really."

Coach breathes a sigh of relief as Caboose looks at Cole, who sighs and shakes his head. Caboose smirks.

COLE: "ANY-WAY, we've got a lot more ahead tonight, here on HeldDOWN!!"

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

"Not in love" by Enrique Iglesias from the "3 Stages of Hell" sound track hits and the crowd gets to their feet in hopes of getting a better view of the arriving wrestlers. They start to boo when they see James Woods and Holly-wood enter the arena.

Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen, star of "3 Stages of Hell" James Woods and director of HeldDOWN player personnel, Holly-wood! Give them a round of applause!

The fans give them something, but it isn't a round of applause! They jeer Mr.Woods unmercifully, but several die hard Holly-wood fans show love for their girl. Holly-wood waves to the fans that are nice enough to cheer her as she and James Woods head over to announcer's table.

Caboose: We're out of here!

Coach: See ya in a few! Want me to bring you back a big gulp?

Cole: What? Where are you two going?

(Caboose and Coach say nothing. They simply wave good-bye and leave Michael to draw his own uneducated conclusions. They shake hands with James Woods and Holly-wood, who take a seat next to a confused M.C.)

Before Cole can introduce the special guest announcers the carefree sounds of "Daydreamin'" by Boomkat fill the arena. The lights go dim and a grey star shines brightly on the entrance ramp. Holly-wood's mentally vacant boy friend, Silver Star emerges from the back. He stops in the middle of the star, gets down on one knee, and flexes his hockey stick thin muscles. All he has to do is flash an arrogant grin and the crowd showers him with jeers and taunts.

Cole: Fans I've been joined by "3 Stages of Hell" star, James Woods and Northstar's sister Holly-wood! I guess they'll be helping me call the action between Chris Bryte and Silver Star. Holly, you do know that Silver Star made up all those things he said about Chris Bryte last week?

Holly-wood: I know. I talked to Tina and we cleared the air, but I felt that Chris Bryte deserved the opportunity to get some get back, so I didn't unbook the match.

Cole: That's rather nice of you. Maybe I'm old fashioned but where...

Woods: "uga, booga, yap, yap, nothing important"

Holly-wood (giggling): What are you doing?

Woods: Just impersonating the Ken Doll to the right of me.

Buffer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a TV time limit of twenty minutes, now making his way to the ring, from Santa Monica, California, weighing in at one hundred and ninety pounds, he is wrestling's biggest ass hole....SILVER STAAAAARRR!

Silver Star heads down the entrance and rolls into the ring. He shoots Chris Bryte a hostile glare before climbing to the top rope and giving the fans an ill tempered throat slash gesture.

Holly-wood: This may be the first match Chris Bryte is favored to win.

Woods: Don't have a lot of faith in your beau, eh.

Holly-wood: I'm sure he'll have a good showing, but he'll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He promised me a win for a belated V day gift. But if he gave money back guarantees his ass would be in chapter eleven!

Buffer: And the opponent, already in the ring....Chris Bryte! He is being seconded by the lovely, TINAAAAAAAA

Chris Bryte raises his arms into air, drawing some polite cheers from the under ten crowd in the audience. Most everyone else greets him with apathy or out right hostility!

Cole: Chris Bryte is one the brightest stars on HeldDOWN!

Woods: Oh lord, what sin did I commit that would cause you to force me to endure such stale and uninspired wit? An African jungle ape could've come up with a better pun. Bryte is bright? Somebody shoot him, for the sake of our gene pool!

Cole: Take a chill pill. Can't we keep this civil?

Woods: Civil? Nothing's ever civil with you bottom feeding Neanderthals.

Cole: I'm going to take the high road and ignore that comment. Holly-wood, what's does Chris Bryte need to do in order to win this match.

Holly-wood: Ooh! Good question. He needs to not get pinned. Seriously! If he can make it past the six minute mark without getting pinned then he's in good shape. Because, Silver Star's bound to screw up and he can capitalize on that mistake.

*ding ding*

The two men lock up. Silver Star uses his slight advantage in strength to shove Chris Bryte against the ropes. Bryte comes charging back with an out stretched arm! Silver Star smartly drops to his stomach and hooks his legs around Bryte's quickly taking him down with a drop toe hold! Bryte's face smashes against the unforgiving mat! Silver Star hops to his feet, runs to ropes and rebounds with a well placed elbow across the back of Bryte's neck! Silver Star stays grounded and wisely hooks him into a side head lock.

Crowd: You suck! You suck!

Chris Bryte is able to rise to his feet. Realizing that he's in danger of losing control of the match, Silver Star tightens his grip on Bryte's neck. It's all in vain however, as Bryte hooks his arms around Silver Star's waist and sends him down to the mat, headlock and all with a back body drop!

Woods: I can't believe that these morons in the stands are actually paying money to watch this shit. Northstar's the ultimate con man.

Cole: Mr.Woods need I remind you that as a color commentator your job is not to insult the spending habits of our loyal fan?

Holly-wood: Michael, I like you, but pretty boy play by play men are a dime a dozen. Mind what you say, and who you say it to. Thank you!

Silver Star has gotten to his feet. He's has no time to catch his breath as Chris Bryte fires off a series of stinging knife edge chops! In an effort to protect his pasty chest, Silver Star turns his back to the rookie. This gives Chris Bryte the perfect opportunity to unload a few clubbing forearms to Silver Star's upper back! Every forearm is met with a feminine whelp from Silver Star. Bryte hooks Silver Star into a waistlock. He tries a German suplex but Silver Star is able to block it by hooking his leg between Bryte's. Sadly, Bryte doesn't realize that's it's going to be next to impossible to suplex Silver Star, so he keeps trying to get him into the air. Growing tired of having Chris' crotch rub against his ass, Silver Star nails him in the cheek with a quick elbow! Dazed, Bryte stumbles backwards as Tina urges him to stay on his opponent!

Woods: Who is this raspy voiced bimbo?

Cole: She's Tina! One of our newest divas.

Woods: Is diva now synonymous with trailer park skank? I guess Northstar's hiring site unseen. Someone get a muzzle on that dog. My ears depended on it.

Silver Star drives his knee into the rookie's gut! The move doubles Bryte over in pain. He nearly falls to the ground but Silver Star grabs his head and keeps him up right. Silver Star locks Chris Bryte into a front face lock. Bryte tries to fight out with some weak punches, but they refuse to phase Silver Star. Double S grabs the back of Chris Bryte's tights and lifts upside down into the air. Silver Star lets the blood rush to Bryte's head before dropping him forward. Before Bryte hits the mat Silver Star extends his knee forward, causing Chris's stomach to land on Silver Star's knee! Bryte rolls around the ground grabbing his hurt stomach. Silver Star blows Tina a mocking kiss before locking Chris Bryte into the dreaded Acolyte of Northstar chinlock!

Holly-wood: Silver Star just used a gut buster, right? Yeah! So if he just injured the stomach why's he targeting the neck? Huh? Huh?

Cole: Shouldn't you, you know, be cheering your boyfriend onto victory, instead of nitpicking his mistakes?

Holly-wood: Oh no! It's much better if I'm needlessly honest.

Mr.Bryte valiantly fights to his feet with the chinlock still applied. He nails Silver Star in the gut with several quick elbows causing the hold to break. Bryte rushes to ropes and bounces off full force! He goes for what looks to be a shoulder block, but Silver Star counters with a flap jack!

Holly-wood: Hpmh!

Cole: What would you have done Gordon Solie?

Holly-wood: I would've kicked Chris in the stomach and taken him down a swinging neck breaker. Then I would've locked on a neck vice and sung the chorus to Solsbury Hill. In Swedish.

Silver Star grabs Bryte's legs. He lifts him high into the air and slams him face first onto the mat!

Holly-wood: Mr.Woods, in case you didn't know, we call that a face crusher.

Woods: Ha! I'm still amazed they give these things official names. As if it makes this so called sport any less of a shoddy farce.

Silver Star brings Bryte to his feet. He hooks him into a front face lock, then drops him with a lighting quick snap suplex. "Singed and sealed!" Silver Star boasts as he surveys his fallen opponent. He rolls on top of Bryte and uses his hands to press Chris Bryte's shoulder's against the mat.

Holly-wood: Mr.Woods, that's called a pinning combination. Or something.

Pin attempt 1....KICK OUT!

Frustrated with a perceived slow count, Silver Star bitches out the ref. His mini hissy fit gives Bryte time to get to his feet. Out of the corner of his eye Silver Star notices Bryte charging at him. At the last minute, Silver Star gets his elbow up, catching Bryte in the nose and knocking him to the mat! Silver Star leans back, raises his skinny arms into the air and shouts "Right on, baby! Right on!"

Crowd: You suck! You suck! You suck!

Woods: Can't these heathens think of anything more clever to say than "you suck"?

Holly-wood: You don't have to take an IQ test to enter an OAO show.

Bryte crawls over to the ropes and uses them to pull himself upright. Silver Star, however is waiting for him and pounces on him with an inverted face lock! Silver Star tilts his body side ways and rams his elbow into Chris Bryte's chest, driving him back first onto the canvas!

Cole: Final Cut! Final Cut!

Woods: Are you related to Nat King Cole? Because you're delivery is just as stiff.

Holly-wood: Is it hot in here or did Mikey just get burned?

Silver Star grabs Bryte by the back of his head and lifts him to his feet. He turns around and hooks him into position for a stunner! REVERSED into a back body drop! Silver Star flips out of the move and lands on the ring apron! Bryte foolishly walks over to him and is nailed in the face with a right hand! Silver Star hooks him into position for a vertical suplex! Suddenly, Tina runs towards Silver Star and nails him with a low blow! Silver Star breaks the hold! Chris Bryte seizes on his new found opportunity and brings Silver Star back into the ring with a vertical suplex! THUD! Silver Star hits the mat hard! Chris Bryte falls on top of Silver Star and wastes no time in going for his first pin attempt of the match!

1........2........3!

Chris Bryte pops up almost instantly! He's overcome with joy, and he wildly pumps his fist into the air! He hops out of the ring and gives Tina a heartfelt hug, as the a generic production song is played over the sound system.

Buffer: Your winner.......CHRIS BRYYYYTTTTEEE!

Cole: Chris Bryte wins! Chris Bryte wins! Oh what a victory for Chris Bryte!

Holly-wood: Yawwwwwwwwwn. Don't act all surprised. I told you this was coming. As sure as the sun'll come up tomorrow, Silver Star will lose his match.

Cole: Give your boyfriend some credit. He controlled ninety percent of the match!

Holly-wood: And he won zero percent of it. Sorry, I only show love to the winners. C'mon James, we've got an after party to go to! Mikey, you're welcome to come, there's a twenty dollar cover. Dress to undress...if you get my drift.

(Holly-wood takes off her head set and exits the commentator's position. She heads to the ring and rolls a dejected Silver Star out of the squared circle. They head to back, as she congratulates him on a job poorly done.)

Cole: That was fun, wasn't it?

Woods: You and I have two very different ideas of what constitutes entertainment. This supposed sport is pathetic at best, outright deplorable at worst. You call yourself a journalist? I call you a joke.

Cole: I....

Woods: Don't talk to me. Here's five dollars. Buy yourself some respectability. Shill.

(James Woods throws a crumpled bill in Michael's face. He leaves the commentator's position with a smug grin on his face, and Michael Cole's dignity in his pocket. When James Woods is well out of earshot, Cole resumes talking.)

Cole: Um, kudos to Chris Bryte for hanging in there and picking up a win. That James Woods was a jerk, he can spew all the negative bile he wants about me, but he shouldn't hurl insults towards hardworking athletes like Chris Bryte, and not so hard working stoners like Silver Star. I'd like to see him take a snap suplex, or even a snapmare. He'd probably get his stunt man to do it while he gets a manicure and drinks an espresso! What a disgusting self serving jerk. Why did Holly just let him put down our industry like it was nothing? I guess we're going to break. Hopefully Caboose and Coach'll be back when we return. Man, I never thought I'd be wishing to have those two by my side.

(Go to break)

(We see Zack sitting in a classroom surrounded by a racially diverse group of every day high school students.)

Zack Malibu: Hey gang. This is Zack Malibu, I've got a new hit for the fall season...

Zack and the kids: DON'T DO DRUGS!

( We return from break with Caboose and Coach at their usual commentary positions.)

Caboose: Michael, talk to me.

Cole: I don't believe you.

Caboose: What did you expect me to do?

Cole: I didn't expect you to give up your commentator's spot to Satan!

Caboose: He's not Satan. Besides, you would've done the same thing. John Singleton offered me a part in the movie if I let James Woods flex his commentator muscles so he could get a little "real life" experience before they shoot his commentary scenes.

Cole: You sold me out for a bit part in a "No holds barred" ripoff ?

Caboose: Don't think of it that way. Think of it as me doing my part to better our working environment and add a little change to my pocket.

Cole: Change to your pocket? You're really something, man. What's your excuse Coach? Where'd you run off to?

Coach: Me? I just had to pee and my jar was full.

Cole: To much info, Coach. To much info. Regardless, I’m glad to have you back. Or else I might have been stuck with James Woods, Holly-wood and maybe Josh Matthews. Who happens to be backstage.

(We cut backstage, where we see Josh Matthews in front of a door.)

JOSH: We are backstage here, in front of St. Andrew's mock cathedral, where I'm awaiting getting an answer upon the challenge that Rick Heyross laid down for Anglemania III, where Brock Auustin would face Andrew's monster Gibraltar. (locker room door opens; Andrew comes out) Saint Andrew, do you have any answer for Rick Heyross's challenge on behalf of Brock Auustin to Gibraltar for Anglemania?

ANDREW: First off, how dare you approach a man of my stature in the church like an ordinary street fiend? Anyway, to answer your question, I do, in fact, have an answer for Rick Heyross. No, a match between Gibraltar and Brock Auustin will NOT happen at Anglemania III. Why? First off, I know weasels like you. You're the type of man who comes to church on the night after he loses a thousand dollars betting on basketball at a casino, and makes his money back by stealing from the collection basket. You're the type of man who would convince a priest that his grandmother died just so he could get the sympathy gifts from the congregation. You're a snake in the grass, Heyross, and I will not help you in one bit make money off of your only source of monetary gain anymore, you worthless piraha. In fact, I know you, Rick Heyross, are single-handedly responsible for getting my monster banned from all HeldDOWN~! events until after Zero Hour: Night of the X, and we will have our revenge soon. But it WON'T be in a match at Anglemania. Now, if you'll excuse me, Josh, I have to go back and prepare for a match. (Andrew goes back inside)

JOSH: There you have it...apparantly we won't have a "Battle of the Monsters" at Anglemania. Back to you guys in the arena!

( Climbing up on Sofa Central. I could see the city light. Wind was blowing. Time stood still.)

Coach: Ass monkey! He should’ve said “Thanks St.Andrew. Now we turn it over to Jackie Gayda who’s with the 24/7 champion Panther.” Don’t they teach these kids anything in journalism school?

::The scene opens backstage by the interview set, where we see Jackie Gayda (w/ the official HeldDOWN~! microphone) standing alongside the 24/7 Champion, Panther. Panther's clad in his white and red "Panther 215" basketball jersey, black tear-away warm-up pants, and black boots, with the 24/7 Title belt draped over his right shoulder.::

Jackie: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back here with the reigning 24/7 Champion, Panther, who right here tonight will have the opportunity to challenge for the OAOAST World Title against Calvin Szechstein. Panther, last week, you earned this opportunity by defeating the Superstar in a hard-fought encounter, one in which you suffered a minor knee injury. You've got a big night ahead of you, Panther, but before I ask anything else, I've gotta know...how's the knee feeling?

Panther: Jackie baby, I'd be lying if I came out here and told you that my knee's 100%. To be honest, it hurts like hell. But that really doesn't matter, Jackie, because make no mistake about it, there's nothing or no one that can keep me from missing out on this opportunity here tonight.

Jackie: I understand. Again, this is a great opportunity for you. I mean, you've risen up the rankings so fast in the short time you've been here, Panther. Tell me, do you find this whole situation a little overwhelming for you? Are you nervous or anything going into the match.

Panther: You know something, Jackie, I've been doing this for 7 long years. This isn't exactly my first go-around. I've been in big match situations before...this is nothing new to me. But ya know...I can't say I don't feel those butterflies building up in my stomach right now. I can't say that I don't feel the goosebumps building up on my arm, because, Jackie, out of all the big matches, out of all the opportunities I've had in my career, this is the biggest of them all! This is the biggest challenge I've ever faced! See, Jackie, when I look back at all the achievements I've made in the last 7 years, every title, trophy, every star on my record, Jackie, they all pale in comparison to the OAOAST World Title belt! And tonight, I do battle with one of the greatest wrestlers in the world. The only champion in this industry that matters...Calvin Szechstein. (chuckles) Am I nervous? You bet your ass I'm nervous! But Jackie, don't mistake nervousness for apprehension! Don't confuse respect with intimidation! Because, Calvin, while I respect you as a wrestler, while I respect everything you've done as Champion, don't think for one second that I'm just gonna sit back and allow you to have your way tonight, because you see, once the hype stops, once the bell sounds, when it's just me and you in the center of the ring...Calvin, you become just like everybody else that's crossed my path! You become just another wrestler, and I will not...I repeat, I WILL NOT hesitate to take you apart in that ring tonight.
Jackie: Well, Panther...

Male voice (off camera): Hold on, hold on!

::Suddenly, the camera pans right, and Axel appears in the picture. The crowd boos inside the arena as Axel walks up to Panther and Jackie with an angry look on his face::

Jackie: Axel...Axel, what are you do--

::Suddenly, Axel snatches the mic from Jackie and shoves her back into the interview set, prompting Panther to shove him back a step. Axel cocks his fist, preparing to strike Panther, but Panther cocks his as well, and the two engage in an intense staredown as a few officials rush into the picture to try and cool things down::

Panther: What do you want?!

Axel: What do I want? I want to know just how in the hell you got a title shot before me! I could beat your ass any day of the week!

Panther: Well then, why don't you try right now?

::Suddenly, Axel shoves Panther back a step, leading Panther to shove him back. Suddenly, Axel fires off a right hand to Panther...Panther responds and...

Cole: Oh my goodness, folks! We've got a fist fight backstage!!! Panther and Axel! Panther and Axel are going at it tooth and nail!

::The crowd cheers wildly as the two wrestlers trade rights and lefts as officials scramble to break up the melee! However, before they're able to succeed in their attempt, GUNNER SHARPS comes out of nowhere and blasts Panther in the back of the head with a chair!!!::

Cole: Wait a minute! THAT'S GUNNER SHARPS!

Coach: Where the hell did he come from?!

::The force of the chairshot is enough to knock Panther to the floor, at which point, Axel charges in and begins putting the boots to the fallen wrestler. The crowd boos wildly inside the arena as Axel stomps down across Panther's head while Gunner repeatedly pounds the 24/7 Champ with chairshot after chairshot to back. Officials try their best to pull the attackers off of Panther, but each of them is swatted away. Then, Axel, with a sinister smile on his face, grabs Panther's right leg, and holds it outstretched for Gunner::

Cole: What is this?! What...what is Axel thinking?! What are they gonna do?

::Gunner smiles, and with Panther vainly trying to escape Axel's clutches, Gunner raises the steel chair above his head, and brings it down...

**WHAM**

...HARD across Panther's injured right knee, causing Panther to scream out in pain. Suddenly, more officials and security guards enter the picture and shove Axel and Gunner away. Satisfied with the job they've done, they don't put up much resistance, and calmly exit to the right, leaving Panther rolling around on the floor clutching his right knee::

Cole: I can't believe this, folks! Panther's been attacked. That knee has been hurt. My God! What effect will this have on the World Title match tonight?! Will Panther even be in the shape to compete in that match tonight?!

Coach: No way. He might as well....

Caboose is cut off was we fade into a mysterious scene. A small stage harboring instruments and equipment in an outdoor setting is seen. It is just on the brink of evening. The stage and area normally designated for a decent sized crowd is completely deserted except for a single figure sitting crossed legged in the very center of the stage. He is clad entirely in black and continues staring down for several seconds before looking up at the camera. The man at a first glance is clearly Mongoose Foshi but upon a second inspection is not that man at all. Physically, his hair is much longer and not well kept at all and his once clean goatee is now a scruffy looking beard that appears to be present out of neglect rather than intention. But more than all that is the blank stare he produces looking straight ahead of him. All but gone is the once cheery glimmer that lit up his eyes. Now, behind them there is nothing but darkness. He stares straight ahead for a few more moments before quietly standing up. Foshi wanders around the stage glancing at each piece of equipment. He eventually returns to the center of the stage and stares at the microphone stand as though he were looking down at a comatose friend. He looks down once more before lashing violently at the stand. He picks it up and begins trashing every part of the stage and equipment. He topples over the drum set, smashes the guitars, tosses speakers off the stage before collapsing to the floor looking down once more. He gradually looks up and sees his bass guitar propped up in front of him. For the first, what appears to be a grin begins to spread across his face. He picks it up and straps it on and looks once more like the old Mongoose Foshi. He begins to play the beginning to one of their songs to himself but stops suddenly as the grin disappears entirely as though it were never there. He rips the bass off and smashes it to pieces. He kicks the remnants around and swings at anything he can hit. Foshi storms off the stage and out of the camera's view without giving it another glance. The camera stays on the battered stage for a few moments with nothing but silence heard before fading out.

(Back to the SC)

Cole: Foshi? We haven’t seen him in ages!

Coach: And thank god, because he looks like shit run over. What’s he done to himself?

Caboose: I don’t care! I don’t care! No one interrupts the....

CUE: "Anarchy in the UK" by The Sex Pistols

Caboose: Damn it!

-The fans quickly stand to attention, filling the arena with boos. The curtain opens slowly, revealing 1/2 of the Tag Team Champions, Tyler Bridges, accompanied, of course, by Tiffany Cardinale. The bell rings, and we go to GMC for the intros.

GARY MICHAEL CAPETTA
Ladies and Gentlemen...the next match is a LADDER MATCH...and is for the OAOAST X CHAMPIONSHIP! Entering first...from Liverpool, England...weighing in at One Hundred and Ninety-Eight pounds...he is one half of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions...The Crown Jewel of England...TYLEEEEERRRRRR BRIIIIIIIDGESSSSS!!!

-The fans boo louder as Tyler slides into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle.

COLE
Fans, this match...I cannot even describe how incredible this match will be. AJ Flaire...the X Champion...vs. Tyler Bridges...vs. TJ Burns...in a ladder match for the OAOAST X Title. This will be very good.

CABOOSE
That is very true, Michael, but the real question here is: How will AJ Flaire get his neck broken here tonight? TNT are very dangerous, and with a ladder thrown into the mix, it is a safe bet that they will double team young AJ.

CUE: "The Rocky Road to Dublin" by The Dropkick Murphy's

-In a surprising twist, the boos turn to slight cheers! The curtain flies open, and out hops the other half of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions, TJ Burns.

GMC
"Entering second…from Donegal, Ireland…weighing in at One Hundred and Ninety Pounds…he is 1/2 of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions…The Heartbreaker…T…J…BUUUUUUUUURNS!!

-TJ smiles to the crowd, before sprinting down to the ring. He slides in right beside Tyler, who is still staring at the entrance way. The lights dim slightly.

COLE
Here he comes…

CUE: "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains.

-The fans absolutely explode as red and blue pyro shoots off from the entryway, signaling the entrance of the OAOAST X Champion.

GMC
And the Champion…from Wherever he damn well wants…weighing in at Two Hundred…and Fifteen Pounds…he is the OAOAST X CHAMPION!! He is the Icon…the PHENOMENAL ONE…A…J…FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIRE!!

-The cheers grow even louder as AJ slides in from behind Tyler and TJ, wielding a chair. WHACK!! Tyler falls to his knees, clutching his lower back. TJ turns quickly…WHACK!! TJ, too, falls to the mat, only clutching his head instead. AJ Flaire has cleaned house!!

DING, DING, DING!!

COLE
The match JUST started, and already TNT are down and out!

CABOOSE
I will admit, AJ has taken control of this match…maybe I was wrong.

-Tyler slowly gets to a standing position, unaware of AJ, who is stalking behind him. Tyler slowly turns…WHOOSH!! He barely ducks a hellacious chairshot! Tyler ducks behind AJ and grabs him around the waist. In one fluid motion, Tyler lifts, sending AJ careening through the air…and into a standing position!! AJ saw the German Suplex coming and countered it! Tyler quickly turns, just as AJ tosses the chair to him. Tyler catches it instinctively…WHAM!!! Tyler's head whips back from the force of the chair, which was kicked by AJ! Tyler flies back, landing near the far turnbuckle!

COACH
Wow! AJ Flaire just DECIMATED Tyler Bridges with that Van Daminator!

CABOOSE
You sounded a LOT like Michael Cole, there…

-AJ quickly stands, taking in the cheers and applause of the fans in attendance before quickly sliding out of the ring, where the ladder awaits.

COLEAJ going for the ladder early on in this match.

-AJ slowly picks the ladder up and turns toward the ring…WHAM!! AJ flies backward as the ladder crashes into his chest, the force of TJ's boots causing it to do so. TJ hits the mats hard, causing him to rest the ladder on his chest as he clutches his head. TJ smirks as he looks at AJ…then proceeds to climb up onto the announce desk.

COLE
What the hell is TJ doing on our desk?!

COACH
HEY! Get off of there, you damn kid…damn kids and their music…

-TJ smiles at the crowd, who are on their feet…AND LEAPS OFF! TJ, showing his incredible athletic ability, soars through the air, twisting his body into a full front flip…He lingers in the air for a few seconds before…CRASH!!!! The fans erupt as TJ flops on the mats, clutching at his ribs as AJ convulses under the ladder!

COLE
450 LEAF CLOVER OFF OUR TABLE ONTO A LADDER COVERED AJ FLAIRE!!

CABOOSE
…Damn…

COACH
Sweet Jesus All Mighty!

-The fans chant of "HO-LY SHIT!" grows louder as Tyler begins to stand in the middle of the ring. He shakes the cobwebs loose and looks outside the ring at his fallen tag partner and the champ…and cracks a smile. He slowly stumbles towards the ropes and climbs outside. He slowly picks up the ladder and slides it into the ring. The fans start to slightly cheer as Tyler nonchalantly sets the ladder up and begins to climb.

COLE
Tyler Bridges not wasting any time here…he wants that title!

CABOOSE
Wait…he Wants the title?! I thought he was just in the match because he was TOLD to be! WHAT!? You can actually WANT the title in the match now?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!

COLE
……

COACH
Wow, Michael, you're Caboose's bitch.
-Tyler, seeing that he has all the time in the world, starts to slowly climb the ladder, unaware that TJ Burns, still clutching his ribs, has slid into the ring. TJ stumbles towards the ladder and grabs Tyler by the back of his tights, pulling his partner off. Tyler glares at TJ and points to the title as he says "What the hell are you doing?!" TJ shakes his head and points to himself. "We agreed that I would win it…remember?" Tyler crosses his arms and looks down to the mat. "Remember?!" TJ screams, pushing Tyler.

COLE
This doesn't look good…
-Tyler looks up slowly at TJ…and nods. The fans boo as TJ smiles and begins his climb up the ladder.

COLE
WHAT?!

CABOOSE
Huh…I guess he's not in it to win it…

-TJ is only three rungs away from grabbing the title. He slowly reaches his hand up as the fans boos turn to cheers…TJ almost has it…BUT GETS LOCKED IN A FULL NELSON!! The fans weren't cheering for TJ…no, they were cheering for TYLER, who had quickly climbed up the ladder. TJ screams in terror as Tyler falls backward…CRASH!~!!!!!! The fans erupt in "HO-LY SHIT!" chants as TJ folds up like an accordion next to the ropes, as Tyler clutches his lower back.

COACH
LONDON BRIDGE OFF THE LADDER!!!

COLE
TJ BURNS IS DEAD!! HE IS DEAD!!

-The fans are on their feet, cheering the hell out of these men. Tyler slowly begins to get to his feet as TJ slides out of ring, clutching his neck. As a replay of the move is shown, AJ Flaire is on his feet, and has slid into the ring, where he meets Tyler Bridges. Tyler slowly picks AJ up….WHACK!! AJ clutches at his already beet red chest…WHACK!!! Another chop sends AJ reeling into the ropes…WHACK!! Another causes the Phenomenal One to drop to his knees, clutching his chest in pain. Tyler sees his chance and grabs AJ by the wrist, whipping him into the opposite ropes. AJ rebounds…and ducks a clothesline attempt! He rebounds off the other ropes…is caught by Tyler…WHAM!! AJ clutches at his lower back and squirms on the mat.

COLE
Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker by Tyler Bridges!

CABOOSENow, if Tyler Bridges is smart, he would continue working on that injured back of AJ, which, we all know, could break at any second.

COLE
That's right. AJ's back is at a point where it could snap like a twig at any given moment. Any match could be AJ's last!

-Tyler, almost as if hearing the announcers, starts stomping away on the lower back of AJ, causing the X Champion to scream in pain. After six good stomps, Tyler quickly grabs AJ by the head and picks him up to a standing position…WHACK!! Another blistering chop causes AJ to reel in pain again. Tyler, not wanting to waste any time, quickly sets AJ up in a suplex position. Tyler lifts…AND DROPS AJ STOMACH FIRST ONTO THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!! The fans groan as AJ lets out a loud yell of pain before falling forward onto his back. Tyler smiles a wicked grin as AJ slowly pushes himself to his feet, clutching at his stomach. Tyler stands only a few feet away from AJ, who is now on his feet, and prepares for his next move. AJ slowly gets to a standing position, just as Tyler rushes forward…WHAM!! AJ falls back down to the mat, clutching the back of his head.

COLE
HUGE clothesline by Tyler Bridges. He nearly decapitated AJ with that move.

-Tyler, wasting little time, grabs AJ by the head once again and lifts him to a standing position. Tyler grabs AJ by the wrist and whips him towards the opposite ropes. AJ rebounds, and Tyler (in an uncharacteristic move) telegraphs a backdrop…WHAM!! Tyler clutches at his jaw, courtesy of the soccer style kick from AJ. Tyler reels as AJ staggers back…THEN EXPLODES WITH A SPINNING WHEEL KICK TO THE FACE!! The fans erupt as Tyler bounces off the mat, clutching his jaw.

COLE
All Three Men Are DOWN!!

COACH
That Spinning Wheel kick took a lot out of AJ Flaire as well.

CABOOSE
Wait…HOW IN THE HELL IS TJ BURNS MOVING?!

-The fans cheers grow louder as TJ Burns slowly slides into the ring, still clutching the back of his neck. AJ is slowly getting to his feet, right along with Tyler. A minute passes, and now, all three men are standing. The crowd roars as they all stare at each other…WHAM!! Tyler clocks AJ with a vicious right hand, causing the X Champion to reel…WHAM!! TJ now gets a right hand, this time from AJ…WHAM!! Tyler now feels the fist, this time from TJ…WHAM!! Tyler clocks AJ…WHAM!! AJ potatoes TJ…WHAM!! TJ sucker punches Tyler…WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!! The fans roar with approval as the three men continue to deck each other in a circle…WHAM!! Tyler's punch to AJ finally knocks the Champion to the mat, and now it's just Tyler and TJ, the Tag Team Champions. TJ goes for a right hand, but it's blocked by Tyler, who delivers a right hand of his own…another punch by TJ, another block and punch by Tyler…Tyler, now with a second wind, delivers a vicious punch…and another…and another. Tyler has TJ reeling! Being the opportunist he is, Tyler grabs TJ's wrist and whips him into the ropes. TJ rebounds and is lifted high into the air…CRASH!!!! The fans groan as TJ flops around the ring, clutching his ribs!

COLE
Tyler Bridges just flap-jacked TJ Burns onto the ladder!!
CABOOSE
I pity his ribs…horrible way to break them.

-Tyler stands quickly and makes his way to the ropes, where he quickly slides out of the ring and reaches under the ring. The fans stir as Tyler fumbles under the ring…before pulling out ANOTHER ladder! The fans cheer slightly as Tyler slides it into the ring under the bottom rope, then goes back to under the ring. He is much quicker this time, and he pulls out…

COLE
A TABLE!!

-The fans erupt as Tyler quickly unfolds the table and sets it up perpendicular to the ring. He quickly slides in, just as AJ gets to his feet. Tyler hovers over AJ and points to the table on that outside, before singing "London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down…" The fans in the front row cheer loudly, causing the rest of the arena to cheer as well…because they're sheep.

COLE
Is Tyler Bridges going to do what I think he's going to do?

CABOOSE
If you think he's going to London Bridge AJ Flaire out of the ring and through that table, thusly breaking our X Champion's neck…then I think you're right on the money.

-Tyler smirks as he turns away from AJ and grabs the second ladder. He quickly sets it up, and grabs the other ladder. He sets that one up right beside the other. Tyler slowly grabs AJ by the hair and gets him to a standing position, before lifting him up onto the fourth rung of the ladders…and grabbing his arms in a Full-Nelson. The fans erupt as Tyler climbs up behind AJ.

COLE
Oh good god no…This should not happen!

-Tyler slowly starts to lift…but stops!! He releases the FN and flops forward into the ladder, allowing AJ to step aside!

CABOOSEIT'S K-MONEY!! K-MONEY IS IN THE RING!!

-The fans weren't cheering for Tyler…no, they were cheering for Money, who had entered through the crowd. Money climbs up beside Tyler, who is now standing on both ladders, and grabs his left arm. AJ grabs the right arm, causing the fans to rise to their feet…Money and Flaire lift suddenly and fall forward, releasing their holds of Tyler's arms…CRASH~!~!~!~!~!~! The fans cheer and groan as Tyler clutches the back of his neck on the outside, amidst the pieces of the broken table.
COLE
BIG BANG FROM THE FIRM TO TYLER BRIDGES TO THE OUTSIDE THROUGH A TABLE!!! IN-CRED-I-BLE!!

CABOOSE
HOLY SHIT!!

COACH
WHAT?!~

-The fans erupt in a "HO-LY SHIT!" chant that would wake the dead as AJ and Money slap hands, unaware that TJ Burns is climbing Money's ladder. Money turns quickly, seeing the only remaining threat, and climbs the other side of the ladder.

COLE
…I am speechless…

CABOOSE
THANK YOU!! Finally…

-Money is now eye level with TJ Burns, and both are at the top of the ladder. Money and TJ exchange punches, but Money, being the fresher man, gets the upper hand. Money quickly grabs the head of TJ and pushes it down, before climbing slightly higher. The fans, still breathless from the Big Bang, watch on in silence as Money flips over TJ and grabs his legs, possibly looking for a Sunset Flip Powerbomb, but TJ holds onto the top of the ladder, leaving Money dangling, fighting to powerbomb the Irish Heartbreaker. Meanwhile, AJ is now at the top of the other ladder…he looks at the title…then at TJ…then back to the title…then back to TJ…AND LEAPS OFF!! The fans hold their breath as TJ drives his foot into the jaw of TJ Burns, stunning him enough to release his hold on the ladder…CRASH!!! TJ bounces off the mat with so much force that he flips forward onto his stomach, just as AJ grabs the Title ring at the last second! The fans are exploding as AJ uses his last ounce of strength to unhook the title…and fall to the mat.

DING DING DING!!

COLE
AJ RETAINS!! AJ RETAINS THE X TITLE!!
GMC
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!…YOUR WINNER…and STILL…OAOAST X CHAMPION…THE PHENOMENAL ONE…A…J….FLAAAAAAIIIIIIIRRRREEEEE!!!

-The crowd roars with approval as Money helps AJ to his feet.

CUE: "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains.
COLE
AJ FLAIRE…AJ SOMEHOW BEAT THE ODDS TONIGHT AND RETAINED HIS X TITLE!!

COACH
He might have been saved by Money, but AJ won this one himself in my, and all the fans here's, eyes.

CABOOSE
This was a fucking PHENOMENAL match!

COLE
FANS! WE HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(Cut backstage, where Brock Auustin's pounding the crap out of a punching bag, and Rick Heyross is pacing back-and-forth while yelling at someone on a cell phone, when Josh Matthews walks in.)

JOSH: Could we get a word with you, Mr. Heyross?

HEYROSS: (to phone) I have to go, I'll be right back. (turns off phone) What do you think you're doing, interrupting an important phone call of mine?

JOSH: I was wanting to get your reaction to the news that Saint Andrew, on behalf of Gibraltar, has rejected Brock Auustin's challenge for Anglemania III.

HEYROSS: What do you think my reaction is? I'm pissed, you idiot! This could have been a headline match on the biggest show in this company's history, and we could have eliminated one of those psycho religious types, all in one fell swoop. But noooo...that idiot Saint Andrew just had to go and ruin it because I'm a "snake in the grass". Andrew, let me ask you something, what's worse: doing what I do in my profession, making life better for both myself and a young man whose only chance of taking advantage of his natural size and athletic ability was coming here, after being kicked out of his house and various youth shelters as a child, or pretending to be a "Son of God"; making a farce out of the faith that myself, as well as millions of others have, just so you can be "marketable"? You're the yellow-bellied scum in this scenario, you rotten piece of crap. Denying my monster Brock the opportunity at taking out your monster Gibraltar (Brock overhears and punches a hole through the punching bag angrily)....settle down, big man...is like denying any human being the right to breathe. You've angered the beast, but rest assured, I guarantee that we will get the match. In fact...in one week, I guarantee you will be agreeing to the match at Anglemania, on this very program. Now, if you'll excuse me, you highlighted nimwit, I have to get back to my phone call....

JOSH: But Mr. Heyross...(Brock walks towards Josh)...okay, I'll go! (Josh runs)

(Fade to black)

We cut to a shot of GM Northstar's office. Northstar is at his desk, reading a copy of Entertainment Weekly. Suddenly, the door opens a crack, and Hoff slips in, looking over his shoulder, and breathing a sigh of relief as he enters the office. Northstar, annoyed, puts his magazie down and looks at Hoff, who takes a seat across from Northstar's desk.

NORTHSTAR: "Well, what the hell do you want? I'm a busy man."

Hoff's eyebrows raise. "Yeah, I can see that. Reading 'People' is hard work."

Northstar shoots Hoff a perturbed look.

NORTHSTAR: "If you'd like, darling, I can have security escort you out..."

HOFF: "No no, no, sorry. Listen, I've got something you need to see."

Hoff reaches into his jacket pocket and produces a legal-looking form. Northstar takes it from Hoff and looks over it, slowly. A frown passes over his face. Northstar pauses for a second, then looks up at Hoff.

NORTHSTAR: "How did you come about this?"

HOFF: "Well, when I was making my will last week, I did a little detective work." Hoff smiles smugly.

NORTHSTAR: "I see....wait, you actually made a will? Wow. Sweetie, Superstar is so going to kill you."

Hoff's brow furrows.

NORTHSTAR: "Still, it's a good thing I see this. I can't have any legal problems, not now, not with my movie filming...isn't that right, Hoff Daddy?"

Northstar smirks as Hoff does his best Buff Bagwell pose.

NORTHSTAR: "Not to mention my own problems..." Northstar trails off.

HOFF: "Um, boss? What about CWM?"

Northstar jerks his head up. "Oh, yeah, well...I guess you're off the hook, big boy. I don't like having my talent laid up, but I can't have a man who's not medically cleared to wrestle in the ring. Hell, I hope I don't get sued over your tag match two weeks ago."

Hoff grins from ear to ear.

HOFF: "So that's it? He can't wrestle?"

NORTHSTAR: "Until I hear otherwise from his doctor."

Hoff gets up, still smiling, and thanks Northstar repeatedly. Hoff opens the door and turns around...

BAM!

...and gets cracked in the face with a tire iron!! Hoff stumbles back into the GM's office and CWM walks through the door! CWM rears back, and swings again, catching Hoff in the jaw! Hoff falls back and lands on Northstar's desk. Northstar leaps from his chair and heads out the door, yelling "SECURITY! SECURITY!!!!!" CWM picks up Hoff and throws him into a file cabinet! Hoff hits the metal head-first, then stumbles back, right into another shot from the tire iron!! Hoff falls to the ground hard!!

CWM: "Get up, you son of a bitch!"

CWM pulls Hoff to his knees. Hoff, a small cut opened up on his forehead, catches CWM in the gut with a right hand. CWM stumbles back, but rears back for another swing of the tire iron. Hoff quickly catches CWM with another hard shot ot the gut, and CWM drops the tire iron and stumbles back. Hoff gets to his feet and throws CWM out the door and into the hallway. CWM hits the far wall. Hoff follows him out, but CWM spins around and pounces on Hoff, and the two men lock up, throwing hard shots at each other!! CWM lands a HUGE left cross that stuns Hoff for a second. CWM winds up again, but suddenly, two security men pull Hoff out of the fray. CWM starts after Hoff, but Charlie Hoss steps in and restrains him. Northstar steps in between the two men, looking at both with disgust. CWM is red, nostrils flared, eyes angry; Hoff is cut, and bleeding from his nose as well.

NORTHSTAR: "Look at you two! You stupid brutes! You wrecked my office!"

Hoff and CWM's eyes remain locked on each other.

NORTHSTAR: "I have had enough of this! You two sweethearts want each other so bad? Fine!"

Hoff's eyes go wide. "Northstar, what do you--"

NORTHSTAR: "Can it, sugar. You want to fight? Fine. At Zero Hour, you guys are gonna fight. It's gonna be CWM vs. Hoff....in an unsanctioned, back-lot brawl!!"

Hoff's jaw drops as CWM nods and smiles sickly.

HOFF: "But..but..."

NORTHSTAR: "But nothing. I can't have CWM in a wrestling ring, but you're both still HeldDOWN stars, which means you listen to me. And I say you get this worked out the only way two uncivilized assholes like you would know how."

Hoff looks like he's about to say something, but Northstar shoots him a glare, and he stays silent. CWM is still smiling.

NORTHSTAR: "Get these idiots out of my building."

Security drags Hoff and CWM off in opposite directions as Northstar enters his office and slams the door. The cameras cut back to Sofa Central.

COLE: "Wow, I guess it's official! CWM vs. Hoff in an unsanctioned brawl at Zero Hour!

Coach: I hope Hoff dies.

Cole: Coach!

Coach: Well, sorry! But he has a PS2 with a mod chip that’s he’s leaving me once CWM kills him and I definitely don’t want to pay three hundred bucks to get one of my own.

Cole: So you want Hoff to die so you can play illegally copied games?

Coach: Yes.

Cole: Well, I’m sure Hoff’ll see you in hell. You’ll settle up there. It's now time for the third match in the Seven Sins Series, as the Minions, who are up two-to-nothing, will battle the Global Party Exchange, the overwhelming underdogs in this contest, in an Elimination contest, as both members of the team must be eliminated in order for the match to end.

COACH: The past two weeks, we have seen the Minions take out Johnny Jackson alone, utilizing a weakness they created in the first match, attacking Jackson's back and neck. So, in order to make things interesting in match three, Northstar is utilizing the one stipulation that would force the Minions to switch up their gameplan and target both men: the Elimination match.

CABOOSE: Personally, I think it's unfair, and a conspiracy against the church!

MC: Whatever you say, Caboose...anyway, we're going to the ring right now, where Michael Buffer's in the ring, making the official ring announcments!

("Make Her Say" starts up, and the Global Party Exchange, consisting of Johnny "Jam" Jackson and Scotty Static, come out to a good ovation, holding water bottles. They run around the ring and slap hands with the fans, and then slide into the ring.)

BUFFER: The following contest is an Elimination match, as the only way to win this match is by gaining victories over both of your opponents. This is the third contest in the Seven Sins Best-of-Seven Series. Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 407 pounds, from Orlando, Florida, the team of Scotty Static and Johnny "Jam" Jackson, the Global Party Exchange!

CABOOSE: Like I said last week, there are many hard games to play, but the hardest of them all is playing catch-up, and the Global Party Exchange must do that tonight, or be left in the dust!

("Pompeii" starts up, and out come Nathaniel and Michael, the Minions, again without their leader St. Andrew.)

BUFFER: And their opponents...weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 408 pounds; from St. Andrew's Cathedral, they are currently leading in the series two-to-nothing, they are Michael and Nathaniel, the Minions!

COACH: The Minions might be in the driver's seat now, but knowing that they must change up their regular plan drastically, as well as again going this alone without their leader might cause them to lose grip on the steering wheel!

(bell rings)

Static and Jackson take drinks of their water bottles, charge at the Minions, and spit the water at them, blinding them temporarily. The GPX score stereo small packages on the Minions...............1................2...........kickout. All four men back up, and the GPX rock the Minions with three repeated punches to the face. Stereo Irish whips by Static and Jackson send the Minions off to the ropes, and the GPX both bow their heads too soon, telegraphing their backdrops and giving the Minions the opportunity to kick them in the faces. Johnny and Scotty stumble back, and the Minions charge at them with clotheslines. But, both Scotty and Johnny slip underneath the arms, bring Nathaniel and Michael over, and nail sitdown spinning neckbreakers at the same time. Static and Jackson then pull the Minions up, and send them to opposite corners. Johnny charges at Nathaniel as Scotty charges at Michael, and they both go up for monkey flips. The Minions flip onto their feet, but end up bumping into each other mid-ring, and fall down, sitting back-to-back. Static and Jackson then go to the second rope on the corner of the ring that they are on, and nail dropkicks to Michael and Nathaniel's faces. The Minions roll themselves over near the ropes, and use them to pull themselves up. Scotty and Johnny set it up, and then superkick the Minions over the top rope, and to the floor!

MC: The Global Party Exchange have totally dominated the opening seconds of this contest!

Scotty goes up top on one side, and Johnny up top on another. They turn around, and then take off, nailing amazing stereo moonsaults onto the Minions! Jackson then tosses Michael into the ring, as Static heads to his corner. Johnny goes up top, waits for Michael to stumble to his feet, and then nails an incredible missile dropkick. Jackson goes for the cover.............1.............2...........kickout. Johnny pulls Michael to his feet, and whips him off to the ropes. Jackson goes for a hiptoss, but Michael lands on his feet. So, Johnny hooks Michael's head, drops him neck-first on his knee twice, and then nails a falling reverse DDT. Johnny goes for another pin.............1............2............kickout. Jackson pulls Michael back to his feet, and kicks him in the stomach. Johnny then backs up to the ropes, but gets nailed with a knee to the back by Nathaniel.

COACH: Yet again, the Minions have to go two-on-one to take out Johnny Jackson.

CABOOSE: To quote a great man, "By any means necessary."

Jackson stumbles forward, and walks into a Russian legsweep from Michael. Michael then pulls Jackson up, puts him in a front facelock, drags him to the Minion corner, and tags in his brother Nathaniel. Nathaniel then nails a tremendous slingshot senton across the arched back of Jackson. Michael goes to the corner as Nathaniel goes for the cover............1............2............kickout. Nathaniel pulls Jackson up, and sets him up in the Minion corner. Nathaniel then connects with three roundhouse kicks to the mid-section, and then steps to the middle rope to deliver a knee to the face. Nathaniel, in one swooped motion, follows up with a bulldog, driving Jackson face-first into the mat. Nathaniel goes for another cover.............1.............2............kickout. Nathaniel pulls Johnny up again, and whips him off to the ropes. Nathaniel then brings Jackson down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, which he then follows up with by pulling Jackson up slightly, and dropping him with an angled STO. Nathaniel goes for yet another cover.................1................2..............kickout!

MC: It looks as if the Minions are trying to close up shop early, but Jackson isn't letting them lock the door!

Nathaniel shoves Michael into the Minions' corner, and tags in Michael. Both Minions then whip Johnny off to the ropes. Nathaniel lifts Jackson and brings him down with a backbreaker, as Michael runs, and nails a flip legdrop, bending Jackson in half upon the landing. Nathaniel goes back to his corner as Michael goes for the cover...........1.............2..........kickout. Nathaniel pulls Jackson up, and picks him up in a suplex position. But, Jackson lands on his feet behind Nathaniel, bringing him down with a state roll/prawn hold...........1............2.............kickout. Both men get up, Johnny gets a running springboard to the second rope, and goes for a turn-around sunset flip........1........2......Nathaniel rolls through, clutches Jackson as he pulls him up, and drops him on his neck with a high-angle powerbomb that he cradles for a pin..............1...........2........kickout.

CABOOSE: Just like that, Johnny's little spurt of energy got killed off right there! Ha ha!

Nathaniel drags Jackson by the hair over near the Minions' corner, as Nathaniel tags Michael back in. Nathaniel whips Jackson off to the ropes, and both Minions catch Jackson H-Bomb-style. They then drop him with an inverted tilting powerbomb-type manuever. Michael goes for the cover as Nathaniel gets back to his corner............1...........2..............kickout. Michael pulls Johnny up, and sends him off to the ropes. Michael scores with a snap powerslam. But, he holds onto it, pulling Jackson up with him. Michael puts Jackson on his shoulders in a fireman's carry position, and goes to the second rope. Michael then nails an incredible swanton with his opponent on his shoulders! Michael goes for the cover..........1.........2.......kickout!

MC: Innovation can sometimes lead to victory, but not on that move!

Michael pulls Jackson up, and looks like he's had enough. He hooks Jackson's arm, and goes for the Awakening (Half-Nelson Michinoku Driver II), but at the last second, Johnny brings Michael over with an inverted victory roll.............1...............2.............kickout! Both men are back up, and Jackson is able to let off with a series of punches to the face. Jackson whips Michael off to the ropes, and brings him down with a spinebuster bomb..............1............2............kickout. Jackson pulls Michael up, and whips him off to the ropes. Jackson runs in place for a second to get the crowd riled up, and then charges forward. But, at the same time he throws his Yakuza kick, Michael sticks up his foot, and both men go down at the same time due to boots to the jaw.

MC: Both men are down, and the way this match goes could be determined by which one of these guys gets to tag out first!

Both Michael and Jackson crawl to their corners slowly. Scotty Static gets the crowd to clap in unison to get the adreneline flowing in Johnny Jackson. Michael reaches out....but Jackson makes the tag first! Nathaniel runs into the ring, as Static climbs to the top rope. Nathaniel charges at the corner, but Static does an awe-inspiring Shooting Star-style flip over Nathaniel, landing on his feet! As Nathaniel charges at him, Scotty turns around, and drops Nathaniel with a falling hiptoss. Both men back up, and Static rips into Nathaniel's chest with a series of stiff, overhand chops. Static sends Nathaniel off to the ropes, and catches him with a side belly-to-belly suplex. Michael runs into the ring, but Static is able to bring him over with a side headscissors takedown.

COACH: Scotty Static is hitting on all cylinders here!

CABOOSE: He won't last too long...no one has that much energy!

Static pulls Nathaniel up, and sends him into a neutral corner. Static then starts the ten-punch count. 1...2.....3.....4.....5....6....Michael sneaks up behind Static, and brings him down with a powerbomb. Michael then pulls Static back up, and sets him up in a piledriver-like position, as Nathaniel goes up top, for the set-up to the Holy Divide. But, Johnny Jackson shakes the ropes and crotches Nathaniel on the top turnbuckle. Michael tosses Scotty Static outside of the ring, where he takes a nasty fall onto the concrete, as Johnny Jackson tries to set up a sunset flip powerbomb. Jackson flips down, but Michael catches him in STO position. Michael walks him back a few steps back with Jackson, as he turns Jackson around so that he's facing the turnbuckle. Nathaniel then stands on the top turnbuckle, and takes off....double-team STO/top rope missile dropkick! Michael goes for the cover.....1........2..........3!

BUFFER: Johnny "Jam" Jackson has been eliminated....Johnny Jackson.

CABOOSE: Ha ha, Johnny Jackson once again proves why he is the weak link of the Global Party Exchange!

MC: Will you shut up? The fact of the matter is, the Minions have opened a weakness on Jackson during this series, and are doing one heck of a job of exposing and leeching upon the back and neck pains of Johnny Jackson. The Minions seem to be the better strategists thus far, but I know that the Global Party Exchange will get their stuff together soon and defeat the Minions at least once!

CABOOSE: At least once...good job of showing hope for your boys!

Nathaniel goes to the outside and throws Static back into the ring. Michael heads up top as Nathaniel slides back into the ring, pulls Static up, and places him on his shoulders electric-chair-style. But, at the last second, Static rolls forward, and sends Nathaniel flying forward with an inverted monkey flip, sending him right into his partner Michael, who crotches himself on the top rope. Static shakes the cobwebs off, and then scores with a springboard off of Nathaniel's bent-over back, into a no-hand-touch hurricanrana on Michael! Static somehow lands on his feet after bringing Michael over, and is able to bring Nathaniel over with a bridging German suplex.........1........2......kickout. Static's back up, and hops onto Michael for a pin...........1...............2...........kickout! Static pulls Michael up, and goes for an Irish whip. But, Michael reverses the whip, and catches Scotty in STO position when he comes back around. Nathaniel pops up, and signals for a Yakuza kick to Static. But, by the time he throws it, Scotty swings Michael around, and Nathaniel accidentally kicks his own partner in the back of the head! Static swings around and gets a schoolboy on Nathaniel...............1...............2..................3!

BUFFER: Minion Nathaniel has been eliminated...Nathaniel.

COACH: What was that about the Minions being a better unit, Caboose?

CABOOSE: The match isn't over yet, nimwit!

Static pops up, as he gets forearmed in the back of the head by Michael. Michael then hooks Scotty's head and brings him down with an STO. Michael goes for the cover.......1......2.....kickout. Michael pulls Static up, and whips him off to the ropes. But, Scotty slides under Michael's legs, pops up, and brings him back with a rolling prawn hold...........1............2............kickout that sends Static running shoulder-first into the ringpost. Michael gets behind Scotty, and brings him back with a bridging side suplex......1......2.......kickout! Scotty rolls back onto his knees, but is fairly out of it. Michael gets to his feet, and charges forward. He goes for a shining enziguri, but Scotty ducks the knee to the back of his head, yet keeps ahold of Michael's leg. Static gets to his feet, pulls Michael in by the leg, and nails a great-looking inverted Blue Thunder Bomb, ending it by flipping Michael onto his face!

COACH: Yet another new move by the new breed of this promotion!

Static turns Michael around and goes for the cover........1........2......kickout! Scotty pulls Michael up, and stands him up in a corner. Static boots Michael in the stomach twice, and then goes for some sort of press in the corner. However, Michael bends down, and sends Scotty over the top rope. Static lands on his feet on the apron however, and gives Michael a shoulder to the stomach. Scotty then attempts to slingshot himself over the top rope for something, but Michael catches his head in a front facelock at the last second. In that position, Michael drops Scotty with Rigor Sets In (DDT w/ feet draped over the top rope), spiking Scotty on the top of his head! Michael cradles the leg for a pin............1............2.........kickout!

MC: I can't believe it! Scotty Static might have just gotten some serious neck damage, but he was still able to kick out!

Michael growls in frustration, but then pulls Scotty up. Michael picks up Static in suplex position, and drops him groin-first on the top rope. Michael then goes to the second rope, and hooks Static for a superplex. However, Scotty blocks twice, and shoves Michael off of the rope. Michael backflips onto his feet as Scotty quickly climbs to a standing position on the top rope. Michael quickly leaps to the second rope, and then to the top rope, hooks Static's arm, and brings him down with a top-rope version of the Awakening! Michael hooks the legs........1......2........3!

BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen...your winners of the contest, the Minions!

MC: I can't believe it! You were right in your prediction, Caboose!

CABOOSE: The Minions have a three-to-nothing advantage, and I don't see anything stopping this great streak next week! The Minions are plowing through the GPX like nothing!

COACH: Not so fast, cowboy...Scotty and Johnny put in one hell of an effort in this one, and I wouldn't be surprised to see this loss motivate them over the edge to a clutch victory next week!

MC: Speaking of next week, I'm being sent a message over my headset about next week...apparantly Northstar wants not only a longer match next week, but also wants all four men involved for at least two of the falls, whereas the Minions had a two-to-one advantage in fall two, and the third fall was a singles match. Therefore, next week's battle will be a two-out-of-three falls match!

COACH: Big news there, as whoever wants the win more will have to gut it out for at least two wins over both members of the opposing team next week!

CABOOSE: As always, "The Man" is holding great wrestlers like the Minions down!

MC: You're a goof, you jackass. Anyway, more hD~! in a few!

(GO to break)

(Return from break)

We head backstage where Northstar and Jenna Elfman are sitting in her dressing room. They're both on the same couch, inches away from each other, but to them it feels like they're worlds apart.)

Northstar: It's been a week and we still haven't talked.

Jenna: You're busy so am I.

Northstar: I tried calling you.

Jenna: I know.

Northstar: Why didn't you respond?

Jenna: I didn't know what to say.

(There's an awkward silence as Northstar struggles to put his thoughts into words that wouldn't make him sound like a blithering fool. Jenna simply stares at the necklace he gave her a week ago. A necklace she's worn every day since HeldDOWN is love.)

Northstar: I'm not sorry I kissed you.

Northstar: Do you think it was a mistake?

Jenna: I know

Northstar: What?

Jenna: Sorry, I mean yes.
(Northstar gently places the thousand dollar diamond necklace he gave Jenna in between his index and middle fingers. He carefully slides it through his fingers, afraid that he might break it and her heart.)

Northstar: You're wearing the necklace. Our necklace. Was that a mistake?

(Jenna turns her head away from Northstar. The necklace slips out of his fingers and falls onto her neck.)

Jenna: Oh, Edward..

Northstar: Was it?

(More silence)

Jenna: No...

(Northstar places his hand under Jenna's chin and softly turns her head so that she's facing him.)

Northstar: Do you love me, Jen?

Jenna: Yes. I love you.

Northstar: Really?

(More silence)

Jenna: Yeah. But, I need some time. We both need some time.

Northstar: For what?

Jenna: To think. You're asking me to destroy a marriage that's been going since you were nine. I could never hurt my husband like that. You....my heart, my feelings..their all asking a great deal. It's taking a toll. I need time.

Northstar: I understand. No pressure.

Northstar: Good.

Jenna: How is Alix holding up?

Northstar: She won't talk to me. Can't say I blame her. I wouldn't talk to me either. But, I love Alix. Honestly, I do. But, at the same time I love you. And I love you more than I could ever love her. And it pains me to say that, because I don't feel that I've put the proper effort into our relationship, and she's given me so much that I don't want to hurt her. When I saw her crying last week, I just wanted to kill myself, because I couldn't believe I could hurt someone who has been such an important part of my life. And If I could find a solution that would make us all happy, I'd do it in an instant. But life is about choices. Some are easy, like deciding to eat at Subway or Mcdonalds. Other's are hard and if you make the wrong choice you'll live the rest of your life in regret. I don't want to live in regret. Ten years from now, I want to wake up in the morning, look to my right and say I chose the right one. I'm with the right woman. That's not going to happen if I stick with Alix. If I pick Alix, my entire life would be one giant "what if". We might have a beautiful beach front home in Malibu, gorgeous kids and property in Florida, but none of that would erase the regret that would haunt me until the end of my days. No matter how good my life would be with Alix, I know that it would be ten times better if I were with you.

Jenna: Thank you. Don't think I don't appreciate that. I just want to make sure that neither of us will live in regret.

(For reasons known only to him, Northstar starts to chuckle)

Jenna: What's so funny?

Northstar: I remember when you would come over and we'd play NHL 95 for Super Nintendo for hours on end

Jenna: And you always said, if you won I'd have to kiss you.

(Jenna starts to laugh as well)

Northstar: I had perfect record.

Jenna: A negative perfect record! You never won. Not once.

Northstar: Ya know, I have a Super Nintendo emulator on my laptop. Care to make a friendly wager?

Jenna: You're on.

(We've been on the run, driving in the sun, looking out for number one, Sofa Central here we come. Right back where we started from.)

Coach: That was sweet, weren't it?

Cole: If you consider the ruining of a young couple's relationship sweet, then sure it was as sweet as sugar!

Caboose: M.C, you need to get over it.
Cole: I can't! We work in a company that constantly changes. I think we have the highest turnover rate in the history of pro wrestling. People come here for a month then we never see them again. Or maybe they'll show up three months later with no real explanation as to where they've been only to leave again. It sucks. There's no order here. There's no stability. But, you could always count on seeing Alix and Northstar together. They've been with each other since last June. That's like eight months. Eight months is an eternity in wrestling time. It's a millennium in the OAOAST. I want some freaking stability! Alix and Northstar provided that.

Coach: They haven't broken up yet.

Cole: They will.

Coach: Be positive, man.

Caboose: Quit being such fucking pussies! I feel like I'm on Designing Women with the way you bitches whine. I'm positive our next match is going to rule. On with it! I want action!

Cue: ‘Kick Start my Heart’ by Motley Crüe

The building explodes as K Money appears at the entrance way, clad in a ‘Firm’ T-Shirt, and his normal wrestling attire. He plays to the crowd at the top of the ramp before strutting down and stepping into the ring. He stretches on the ropes before climbing the turn buckles and playing to the crowd once again.

COLE
Well we are ready for a big one on one match-up ladies and gentlemen, and we are giving you Pay Per View quality tonight, only on HeldDown!

ANNOUNCER
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Hollywood California, weighing in tonight at two hundred pounds even, he is one of the most respected superstars on the HeldDown Roster, the Leader of the Firm, K. MOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Money takes his Shirt off and throws it into the crowd. He then turns his attention to the top of the ramp, waiting for his opponent’s entrance.

BOOM!BOOM!BOOBOOBOOMMMBOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

Cue: ‘The Game’ by Disturbed

The opening lines of the song don’t even play, the pyro just goes off and the chorus booms over the loudspeakers. Axel walks out of the entrance way and does the crucifix pose that the top of the ramp before walking down to the ring. He steps up onto the apron and goes between the ropes, all the time staring at K Money.
COACH
This stems deeper than Crystal you guys, remember the comments that Axel made about K Money just a few months ago? He made comments not only about K Money’s relationship with his brother, Ragdoll, but also insinuated that there was something going on between Money and Ragdoll’s ex girlfriend, Melanie!

ANNOUNCER
And his opponent, from Tasmania, Australia, weighing in tonight at two hundred and forty pounds, known the world around as the best wrestler to come out of The Land Down Under, he is The Dark One… AXXXXXXXXXXEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

CABOOSE
Axel was just speaking his mind! K Money had no business being out here last week, “trying to play hero”, as Axel put it. So tonight, Axel’s getting some payback.

Axel and K Money circle the ring as the bell rings. Both men come into the centre of the ring and start to talk trash, with K Money getting right in Axel’s face.

CABOOSE
That won’t intimidate Axel, Money. Not gonna happen.

COLE
Axel is one of the best players of mind games in the business, and you gotta believe that he has heard it, as well as said it, all before.

Axel laughs at K Money, and Money responds with a hard right, to which Axel fires a right straight back. Another hard right connects to the temple of Axel, and one straight back to the head of K Money. A third hard right hand by both men, and K Money appears to be the worse for ware. K Money backs into the corner while Axel continues to score with hard rights. Axel gives K Money one last shot to the head, and then brings him out of the corner.

COACH
Axel appears to have the advantage; he has more power behind his right hands than K Money.

Axel puts Money against the ropes, grabs him by the left arm and sends him for an Irish Whip. K Money comes off the ropes, Axel tries a clothesline, and Money goes under and comes off the other side, Axel turns around, and right into a Spinning Wheel Kick!

COLE
Beautiful athleticism by K Money!

Axel gets up quickly and runs right into a K Money clothesline. Axel gets up again, but K Money launches into the air and dropkicks Axel right in the face! Quick cover by K Money, but after a one count, Axel kicks out easily.
CABOOSE
There is no chance of a three count this early in the match; Axel was always going to kick out early.

COACH
But it’s also sound strategy by K Money there to cover Axel, because every Kickout expends a whole lot of energy, which wears down The Dark One.

Axel gets up, and K Money is waiting. K Money winds up and lands a hard, forceful chop to the chest of Axel, who falls straight back from the velocity of the shot.

CROWD
WHOOOOOOOOO!

COLE
What a chop by K Money, it took Axel off his feet!

Axel gets up quickly again, and K Money hits another hard chop, but Axel doesn’t go down, and instead comes back with a chop of his own. K money fires back with a chop, but Axel comes straight back again!

COACH
These men are chopping the hell out of each other!

K Money gets the chopping advantage and sends Axel for an Irish Whip. Axel reverses, K Money comes off the ropes, Axel lowers his head, K Money grabs Axels head and runs up the turnbuckles…

COLE
He’s going for Sliced Bread Number Three early!

…but Axel throws him out of the ring, and straight down to the floor, with his head crashing on the barricade!

CABOOSE
Ha ha ha! That’s what K Money gets for trying to do a move like that to Axel!

Axel rolls out of the ring and grabs K Money by the hair. Axel gets K Money in a front face lock, and gives him a front suplex onto the barricade, so K Money is hanging over it! Axel slides into the ring, and does the crucifix pose!

COLE
What’s he thinking here?

Axel grabs the top rope and springboards up on it! Axel then dives off, and lands a leg drop to the back of K Money!

COACH
My God!

CABOOSE
Holy Crap!

COLE
What hang time! K Money’s back may be crushed!

Axel gets up slowly, as his rear end had a hard collision with the concrete floor. He picks K Money up by the head, and lands a hard right hand to his face. Axel grabs K Money by the left arm and Irish Whips him toward the steps…

…but K Money reverses and Axel goes crashing into the steel!

COLE
Great reversal by K Money has bought himself some time!

CABOOSE
Axel hit that big leg drop, but he hurt himself on the move as well, which caused him to lose focus for just the right amount of time.

K Money holds the back of his head in pain, and then walks over to the fallen Axel. Money grabs Axel by the hair and rolls him into the ring. Axel clutches at his shoulder, and then pulls himself up in the corner. K Money rolls into the ring and runs straight at Axel! K money jumps and front dropkicks Axel in the chest, before moonsaulting off to complete Dr. Smooth's Secret Recipe!

COACH
Again, great athleticism shown by the former X Division Champion.

Axel staggers out of the corner, and K money locks in a front face lock! K Money lifts Axel up, and hits the Old School Expulsion!

CABOOSE
Corino isn’t going to be happy about that!

K Money goes for the cover on Axel!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

COLE
Hook of the leg…

THRNOOOOOOOOO!!

COLE
…and oh so close for K Money!

Money grabs Axel by the hair again and lifts him to his feet. K Money grabs Axels left arm again and tries to Irish whip him into the corner, but Axel reverses and K Money goes crashing hard into the turnbuckles! Axel runs at K Money and follows up the Irish whip with a hard clothesline into the corner.

COACH
The momentum is starting to shift here; Axel may very well have the advantage.

Axel pulls K Money out of the corner and gets a front face lock. Axel lifts Money high in the air for a vertical suplex, and leaves him hanging for seconds!

COLE
All the blood rushing to the head of K Money!

Axel leaves K Money hanging in the air, and then drives his head into the mat for a stiff Brainbuster! Axel quickly goes through the ropes and heads to the top turnbuckle, before diving off for an elbow drop! Axel gets a cover on K Money!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

THRRRRRRNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

COLE
K Money barely kicked out there!

Axel doesn’t complain to the referee, he just goes straight back to work on K Money, connecting to his head with hard boots before lifting him to his feet again. Axel grabs Money’s head and puts it between his legs. Axel lifts Money up high for a Powerbomb attempt!
COACH
K Money is about to get planted!

Axel tries for a Powerbomb, but K Money starts connecting with hard right hands to the head! K Money tries to take Axel over for a hurricanrana, but Axel holds onto K Money! Axel shouts as he lifts K Money up to a Powerbomb position, using all of his energy to get K Money back up! Axel spins around once, and then drops K money down for a hard Sitout Powerbomb! Cover!

CABOOSE
Matt Morgan he ain’t!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

THRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COLE
How close was that! K Money just kicked out there!

COACH
That must have taken Axel a tremendous amount of energy to get K Money back up there!

Axel slowly gets to his feet, takes a few deep breaths, and goes back over to K Money. K Money gets to his feet also, and is met by a hard uppercut to the throat that sends him staggering back into the corner! Axel measures K Money, and then connects with a solid right hand to the temple, but K money fires back with a right hand! And another right hand! And another right hand! K Money comes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Axel ducks under, K Money turns around, kick to the midsection, Evenflow DDT by Axel! Cover!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

COLECould be all over here!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

COACH
Yes! He kicked out! Go K Money!

CABOOSE
You realise he’s probably got the hots for Crystal.

COACH
Go Axel!

CABOOSE
Axel wants Crystal as well.

COACH
Draw! Neither man should win!!

Axel goes to the top rope quickly again, flips off the crowd, and comes off with a Frog Splash! Cover!

ONE…

TWOOOOO…

THRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COLE
ANOTHER near fall by Axel! I can’t believe Money has kicked out through all of this, tremendous resiliency!
Axel starts to get frustrated at K Money’s resiliency, and he gets in the referees face, arguing that the last pinfall was three!

COLE
Axel’s getting pre-occupied; this gives K Money some time!

Axel gets out of the referees face and turns his attention back to K Money, who is almost at his feet. Axel tires a right hand, but K money blacks and hits one of his own! Axel tries a second punch, but Money blocks again and fires a hard right hand! K Money connects to the head of Axel with three more right hands! Irish whip by K Money, reversed by Axel, K Money runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle! K Money turns in mid air and delivers a Clothesline to Axel!!!

COLE
GREAT Clothesline by K Money! Both men down!

The referee utilizes his ten count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

CABOOSE
K Money just turned the tide of this match; this has been a great contest so far!

FIVE!

Both men starting to stir…

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

…K MONEY IS UP FIRST!

AXEL IS UP SECOND!

Axel runs at Money, but Money hits a clothesline! Axel gets up quickly and runs at Money again, but tastes the same thing! Axel gets up again and K Money hits a flurry of right hands! Irish Whip by K Money, and hits a BAAAAAACK BODY DROP! Axel is up again, K Money hooks Axel up, and gives him a Side Belly to Belly!

COACH
K Money in control!

K Money holds onto Axel, and gives him a second Belly to Belly! K money lifts Axel up again quickly, and delivers a third side Belly to Belly Suplex! Cover by K Money!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOOO…

THRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CABOOSE
Axel just kicks out!

COLE
How close was that?

COACH
Two and seven eighths right there!

K Money signals to the crowd, and measures Axel! Axel gets up slowly and turns around to face K Money, boot to the midsection by K Money, Money hooks Axels head, runs up the turnbuckles and turns in mid air to deliver a DDT! K Money hits SLICED BREAD NUMBER THREE!

COLE
BIG MOVE THERE BY K MONEY! He might have the win here!

K Money climbs the turnbuckles quickly, and plays to the crowd! K Money comes off the ropes with a back flip…

…and hits a MOONSAULT!

COACH
Big Moonsault there by K Money! He’s gotta have the advantage here!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

COLE
K Money was so close that time!

COACH
He can’t believe it!

K Money can’t believe that Axel kicked out! K Money comes off the ropes and hits a quick leg drop to the throat of Axel! Money lifts Axel up and gives him a quick boot to the midsection. Irish Whip by K Money, Axel reverses, Axel goes for a clothesline, Money ducks under, Money comes off the other side and goes for a clothesline, this time Axel ducks, Money comes off the ropes a third time, and Axel hits a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER!

CABOOSE
Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about! We know what’s coming!

Axel grabs the left leg of K Money straight away, and turns him over for a Single Leg Crab, The Axel Grinder!

COLE
K Money is writhing in pain!

CABOOSE
That standing single leg crab, Axel puts his knee into the back of his opponent for added pressure. Great submission maneuver.

The referee gets in perfect position to ask money if he gives up as Money shouts in pain! Money grabs the left leg of Axel and rolls through! K Money grabs both of Axel’s legs and tries to turn him over for the Bounced Check!

COLE
AWESOME reversal there by K Money!

Money tries to turn Axel over, and he almost does it! Axel grabs the hair of K Money and takes him down for an inside cradle!

COLE
Inside Cradle! Axel could steal one here!

ONE….

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

THRRRRRRREEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COACH
That caught K Money by surprise, great sequence of reversals by both men!

Both men are up quickly, Axel tires a clothesline; Money ducks under and hits a Jumping Wheel Kick! Money goes right to Axel’s legs and tries to turn him over for the Bounced Check yet again!

CABOOSE
Money wants to make Axel submit tonight!

This time, Money turns Axel over! Axel cries out in pain, and tries to crawl to the ropes!

COLE
Axel might tap!

Axel lifts his hand, as if to tap out…

… But he just keeps crawling to the ropes!!

COACH
Axel must be in tremendous pain!

Money tries to drag Axel back, but Axel is too strong! Axel crawls closer to the ropes…

Closer to the ropes…

Closer…

…AND HE GETS THERE!

COLEAxel JUST got there!

K Money can’t believe it! Money grabs Axel by the head as he gets up slowly. Irish whip by K Money, Axel reverses and puts K Money on his shoulders! Axel turns around, and hits a Death Valley Driver! Cover by Axel this time!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

THRREEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COLE
K Money barely kicks out again! Neither man can get the pinfall tonight!

Axel, visibly frustrated, rolls out of the ring and over to the timekeepers table. He shoves the timekeeper out of the way and grabs a steel chair! Meanwhile, K Money is getting up!

CABOOSE
Axel has lost his temper!

Axel slides into the ring with the chair and raises it high above his head! Axel runs at K Money…

…but the referee grabs the chair away from Axel! Boot to the midsection by K Money, and he puts Axel between his legs!

COLE
Might be The Show Stopper here!

Money tries to hook the legs, but Axel sweeps Money’s legs out from under him! Axel hooks both legs for a catapult, and sends K Money flying…

…INTO THE REFEREE!!

COLE
The referee is down!

Axel sees the fallen official and laughs. He goes over to where the official dropped the chair and grabs it again. He turns his attention to K Money, and waits patiently for Money to rise to his feet!

COLE
Axel is stalking his prey!

CABOOSE
No referee, no rules!

K Money turns around, and Axel swings…

…and misses! Axel turns around and K money boots him in the stomach! Hook of the arms by K Money, who drives Axel’s head into the mat with The Show Stopper!!!

COACH
Its over!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE….

FOUUUURRRRRRR……………

FOUR????

REFEREE STILL DOWN!!!

COLE
Dammit! The referee is still down from that inadvertent collision!

COACH
How is Money going to get the three count now??

K Money tries to wake the referee up, and then notices the chair! K Money smiles, and grabs the steel chair, to the delight of the crowd!

CABOOSE
Wait a minute, that isn’t legal!

COLE
Axel brought that chair into the ring; he deserves to have it used against him!

K Money drops the chair on the ground as he raises Axel up and hooks his arms again!

COACH
He’s gonna hit a Show Stopper on the chair!

Money tries the Show Stopper, but Axel blocks it and hits a low blow!

COLE
Low Blow by Axel!

CABOOSE
The Equalizer!

K Money lets go of Axel and holds his crotch, shouting in pain! Axel turns Money around and lifts him up on his shoulders!

COLE
OH my god! We know what this is!

Axel rotates Money over, and drops him down FACE FIRST onto the chair for an AXEL SLAM!
CABOOSE
AXEL SLAM! YEAH!

The referee WAKES UP!

ONEEEEEE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

COLE
Not like this, NO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

The crowd is on the verge of a riot as Disturbed’s ‘The Game’ begins to blare over the sounds system!

ANNOUNCER
Here is your winner, AXXXXXXXXELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Axel staggers to his feet and does the crucifix pose to an obviously pissed off crowd. He then motions for someone to come from the back!

COLE
Who is he calling?

CABOOSE
Who do you think Cole? You dumbass.

Suddenly, GUNNER SHARPS appears from the back with a smile on his face. The giant hoss steps over the ropes and into the ring to congratulate Axel on his victory, before turning their attention to K Money!

COLE
Leave K Money alone, you’ve won the match!

Gunner goes to the corner as Axel lifts K money to his feet. Axel holds K Money up as Gunner charges, and hits a MOTHER FUCKING IMPACT SPEAR on the defenseless K Money!

COACH
The Sharp End on K Money! Stop it! That’s enough!

Axel points to Gunner, and then to the sky, as they both bash their hearts and then their fists!

CABOOSE
There’s that handshake again, and that isn’t a good sign for K Money!

Gunner lifts the lifeless K Money up and puts him between his legs as Axel goes up to the top rope!

COLE
OH NO! This is the same move that injured AJ Flaire two weeks ago!

Gunner starts to lift K Money up….

COLE
Wait a minute!

COACH
Look who it is!

…PANTHER comes into the ring from the crowd, steel chair in hand! Gunner doesn’t see Panther, and WHACK! Panther SMASHES the chair into the big of Gunner Sharps, who lets go of K Money and bails out of the ring! Axel and Gunner back up the ramp, Axel with a half-smile on his face, and Gunner with a look of intensity in his eyes!

COLE
Thank god Panther came out here to save K Money! Axel and Gunner should be ashamed of themselves! First Axel cheats to win his match, and then he and Gunner attack a defenseless K Money!

COACHK Money was a goner if not for Panther! The number one contender saves K Money!

CABOOSE
There are certainly a few unresolved issues here, what else could happen tonight?

Coach: Bitchin setup, Boo! We’ll find out after these words from our sponsors!

(GO to break)

(Return from break)

(We're taken backstage to a lounge area with Northstar and his older sister Holly-wood. Northstar's slumped in a leather chair, his right leg planted over an arm and his left outstretched. He's drinking his third glass of wine, and is wearing sun glasses despite the fact that's it's eight at night and the only light in the room comes from a scented candle. Holly-wood is sitting up right, with her leg's crossed and drinking a bottled water.)

Northstar: Do you think Jimmy had fun?

Holly-wood: Yeah. He really laid into Mikey. When Mr.Woods told him that a jungle chimp could do a better job at announcing, I swear it looked Mikey was about to start bawling. It was pathetic! But it was definitely funny.

Northstar: I guess.

Holly-wood: Aww, what's wrong? I thought you loved torturing your employees?

Northstar: I do. I do. It's just that my heart's not really into it, ya know. It just doesn't seem the same, ya know. (Northstar stares off into space) I wish....

Holly-wood: What?

Northstar: Nothing. Never mind

Holly-wood: Boooo! Just tell me. Is it about Jenna and Alix?

Northstar: No!

Holly-wood: Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Northstar: Shut up and leave me alone.

(Holly-wood gets up and takes a seat on the free arm of her brother's chair. She grabs Northstar's hair and playfully shakes his head back and forth)

Holly-wood: Aww, no fair. Don't keep secrets! You can tell your big sis. You never held anything back before.

Northstar (swatting her hand away): First time for everything, Holly.

Holly-wood: For shame! Doesn't matter, I have ESP. I'll just read your mind. You wish that you could leave HeldDOWN behind, buy a mansion in Lyon, and live there with Jenna, your three kids, your five horses and your seventeenth century vineyard? Did I get it right?

Northstar: Holly, that's sooooo corny.

Holly-wood: But I'm right.

Northstar: Maybe.

Holly-wood: You're so predictable. Is there any place for Alix in that vineyard?

(Suddenly a young security office bursts into the lounge! Holly-wood looks up in shock, but Northstar doesn't even bother to raise his head. He just continues to nurse his glass of wine while his security officer makes an ass of himself.)

Security: Sir Northstar Sir!

Northstar(looking perplexed): What in the red hell do you want?

Security: Sir we have a problem at the production truck. It's been stolen!

Northstar: STOLEN!? Who steals a production truck!?

Security: Well hijacked is a better word sir.........

Northstar: By who!?

Hollywood: I think you'd better look at this!!!!

Northstar: What? Shit...........

*Northstar turns to the TV monitor in his office to see Ryan Smith standing on it. Suddenly Northstar's image is overtaken by Ryan Smith.*

Ryan Smith: Ladies and Gentleman at home. You saw what I did earlier tonight. Attacking Damaramu from behind and laying him out. It's a taste of his own medicine. Now I understand that Northstar has painted me as some nut. A crazy man that likes to hurt people and can't take the fact that his career is over. Well that folks is very very untrue. Now under the guise of Northstar's secretary I have invited as many Hollywood insider shows as possible here tonight. They think they're here to interview Northstar and the actors about the movie. Sorry folks but that's not why you're here. See all of you shows are here to see what kind of man is running this promotion. This will be an exclusive on the injustice that has been committed against me and you should put it as your lead story going into tomorrow's shows folks. Just watch.

*We fade out to a video. "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong begins to play in the background.
The Song

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world."

*We're taken back to the first time Dama and Smith meet in the ring.*
Dama drops the microphone and stands behind Ryan Smith waiting for him to stand. Smith comes to his feet stumbling backwards towards Dama. Dama catches Smith and drapes him over his shoulders in a reverse DVD style. Dama screams and drops Smith with the Burning Hammer. Smith hits the ground hard as his neck is jarred on Dama's shoulder. He starts to clutch at his neck but slowly slips into unconciousness.

MC:"He could have broken his neck!"

Coach:"Actually, I think he was aiming to do that!"

Dama: "Let this be a lesson to anybody that wants to fight me! And as for you Smith...I'll see you in the ring next week."

"I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world."

*Now we go back to the first match between Damaramu and Ryan Smith.*
Smith slowly fights his way to his feet as Dama limps over to him. Smith grabs him and goes behind him looking for the Dragon Suplex! Dama however manages to break Smith's grip and ducks around behind Smith....PICKING HIM UP FOR THE BURNING HAMMER! THERE IT IS! Smith is out cold! But Dama doesn't go for the pin!

Coach:"Stop toying with him, you've got the match won!"

MC:"He doesn't want to win, Coach. He wants to maim!"

He rolls over behind Smith and cinches a crossface on. Dama pulls back on Smith's head as he buries his knee into Smith's upper back.....the ref is down checking......Smith is already out! THE REF CALLS FOR THE BELL! The ref ends it as Dama keeps the hold applied!

HeldDOWN~!'s brand new announcer Michael Buffer makes the official announcement:

"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, DAMARAMU~!"

Upon hearing his name announced Dama releases the hold and stands with his hands out to his sides. He then points straight at the camera with a stoic look on his face. Then he looks down and notices Smith. Dama smiles and pulls Smith to his feet. The ref gets shoved down as Dama picks him up for another Burning Hammer!

MC:"No, STOP IT!"

"This is called the Dama Hammer! You better call it right Michael Cole!" Dama screams as he drops Smith down straight onto his neck. Smith just lays on the mat...unmoving. Dama then moves over and applies the crossface again!

Coach:"Cole, you don't think he's gonna come over here, do you? I mean, he seems to hate you, not me, but still..."

MC:"Shut up, Jonathan."

Dama SCREAMS at Smith while wrenching on his neck:

"Break! Fucking break! I'm going to break your neck!"

A host of officials run out to pull Dama off of Smith. Smith's girlfriend jumps into the ring and begins yelling at Dama to release the hold. Finally Dama releases the hold as Smith drops back to the mat out cold.

"The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you."

*We go back to the night Damaramu and Northstar form an alliance*
*Northstar notices Crystal begging for the tag and goes over to oblige. Northstar tags her in as she enters the ring. Wait...Northstar is reaching into his shorts......he’s got brass knucks!!! HE NAILS CRYSTAL IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!!!*

Cole: What the hell!? Northstar just knocked Crystal out cold!

Coach: That bitch!

Caboose: HAHA! I love it!

*Northstar sneers at the fallen Crystal and then looks over to Dama who is laying on the mat looking Northstar straight in the eyes! Dama smiles and kips up!!!!! Dama walks over to where Crystal has fallen and drags her to the middle of the ring! Dama goes up top...........FROGSPLASH!!!!!*

Cole: She’s already out! This is adding insult to injury!

*Dama covers Crystal as the ref stands there looking confused.*

Northstar(grabbing the ref by the collar): Do it or you’re fired!

*The ref throws himself to the mat and counts!

1!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!*

Cole: That’s just sick!

Announcer: The winner of the bout........DAMARAMU!

*The fans boo loudly as Northstar flips Crystal over and pulls her up by her hair....Damaramu grabs a chair and comes back into the ring!*

"I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world."

*we now go back to the night where Damaramu screws Smith out of his job.*

*Smith looks out to the crowd for approval and is met with a huge cheer, he then rears his fist back as Damaramu covers up slightly. Smith goes to swing and his arm is caught by Lunde, who turns him around and gives him a boot to the mid-section. Smith bends over from the impact and Lunde wraps his left arm around Smith’s neck while walking back towards the middle of the ring and plants him with a stiff, snap DDT.*

COLE
Oh my god! Right on that injured neck!

*Smith lays motionless on the mat and Lunde covers him, hooking the leg and placing his back over Smith’s chest so he can look out to the crowd. Damaramu gets down and counts quickly

3!!!!

COLE
Oh that wasn't right at all! Damaramu counted 3 in about a second and now Smith has lost his job! This sucks!

COACH
How can Lunde be proud of himself!?

*Lunde slowly gets up, placing his right hand on the back of his neck and winces a little in pain while Damaramu raises Lunde’s arm in victory. Lunde’s theme hits.

Buffer: Your winner of the match…Scott Lunde!

COLE
Under dubious means.

CABOOSE
This man gave us one hell of a match and should be very proud of his victory!

COLE
I'll admit he wrestled like a star....but he didn't win on his own!

*Lunde stumbles back towards the ropes and then proceeds to exit the ring while the fans boo and throw small pieces of trash towards the ring. Lunde’s theme stops as he reaches halfway down the aisle, but he continues to walk to the back as we now see Damaramu looking down at Smith. Damaramu gives an evil grin while Smith is barely moving after the DDT.*

COLE
What now?

*Damaramu exits the ring as Smith begins to stir. Dama grabs a chair and comes back into the ring as Smith is cominig to his feet. Dama lifts it high............and he brings it crashing down on Smith's head!*

COLE
What a vicious shot! That bastard!

*Blood slowly begins to stream out of Smith's head as Damaramu asks for a microphone and bends over Smith pulling his head up by his air. Dama takes a few shots to Smith's head with the microphone as the fans go nuts.*

DAMARAMU
Guess what Smith? You don't have a job! As the sole represenative of the GM's office I'd like to let you know that your application for readmittance onto this show has been denied! Get to the unemployment line punk! You've been broken.

*Damaramu drops the microphone and violently yanks Smith to his feet hoisting him up in position for the Dama Hammer. Dama screams and then flips Smith over bringing him down on his face and neck!*

COLE
This is a damn tragedy! Smith fought back from his injured neck to get his revenge and do what he loves and this asshole and Northstar have ruined it all! And now the Dama Hammer to add a little injury to that HUGE insult. This show sucks.

CABOOSE
Well Smith.......I hear McDonalds has an opening! HAHAHA!

COLE
Dammit............

*the song ends as does the video*

Ryan Smith: As you can see these men have done everything in their powers from the first day I had on the job to end my career. Well you know what I'm tired of it! Print that Hollywood! Show that on your show! I've lost my job because this maniac tried to kill me and his ego maniac friend here decided he doesn't like me either! So you know what!? I'm not leaving until I get my job back. Or at least a fair shot at it. So get ready Hollywood......because you are here to see a show that will not continue till this injustice is righted. Oh look we have to go to a commercial break. I'll be here afterwards.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

*We return to see an absolute mad scene out in front of the production truck. About 10 different Hollywood news shows are surrounding the truck trying to interview Northstar who is just staring at the truck with a bewildered look. Damaramu however is standing at the top of the steps with a steel pipe beating on the door. None of the reporters are brave enough to go anywhere near him.*

Damaramu: COME OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH! GET OUT HERE!

*Northstar stammers to answer questions but can't quit looking at the enraged Damaramu with a look of almost fright. Finally Jenna Elfman comes through the crowd and walks up to Northstar.*

Jenna: NORTHSTAR! Is everything this man just said and everything he just showed us true!?

Northstar: Well.......ummm........sort of......you see........

Random Reporter: Northstar! Is it true that Damaramu underwent a psych evaluation and was declared to have the mentality of a serial killer!

Northstar: Don't be absurd! *Northstar looks down wide eyed as if the man just hit the nail on the head.*

Jenna: Northstar this is wrong! You give that man his job back!

Northstar(leaning towards the microphones): It's not that easy! The man has been out of action for to long! I can't just let him back into the ring! It's a liability!

Random Reporter II: Give him another match to prove his worth! This time without a biased referee!

Damaramu: COME OUT HERE SMITH YOU SPINELESS BITCH!

Northstar: If I do that man will hurt me.....badly.

Random Reporter: But isn't he employed by you!? I could never intimidate my boss!

Northstar: Yeah but you're not 6'4" and 250 pounds! You can't kill a tiger with your bear hands!

Random Reporter III: Are you saying that Damaramu has killed an innocent Tiger before?

Northstar: NO! Go away you vultures!

Jenna: I mean it Northstar!

Northstar: FINE! FINE! Damaramu come down!

Damaramu: Fuck you! I'm getting in there!

Northstar: Damaramu! Ryan Smith has another chance to make it back on Helddown!

Damaramu: WHAT!?

*Damaramu leaps over the railing and runs through the reporters tackling Northstar and holding him to the ground with the pipe pressed against his throat.*

Damaramu: What was that?........friend.

Northstar(choking): He gets another match to get on........

Damaramu: NO!

Northstar(still choking): I'm sorry.....he'll get a match at Zero Hour to get back on Helddown. His opponent will be.......will be.........

Damaramu: YES!?

Northstar(about to pass out): Skull Mask...............

Damaramu(smiling and helping Northstar up): Excellent......he'll never make it back on here!

Jenna: What's a Skull Mask?

Northstar: Attention Hollywood! At Zero Hour Ryan Smith will have a chance to retain his job. It will be against none other than Skull Mask!

Random Reporter: Who!?

Northstar: All will be revealed next week! I will bring out Skull Mask....next week!

*the reporters all go crazy as they turn to the truck and Ryan Smith who has exited.*

Reporters(all at once): Mr. Smith! Can we get your comments!?

Northstar: Nobody will get his comments! He is still not an official part of this show and he is trespassing! Take him away!

*A host of cops appear and drag Ryan Smith from the steps of the truck and cuff him up.*

Northstar: Take him away!

Ryan Smith: You'll regret this when I'm back on the show Northstar! Get ready!

Damaramu: Wait a minute! I have to say bye!

*The cops turn with Smith in cuffs as Damaramu brings the steel pipe crashing down on Ryan Smith's head. Smith is immediately knocked out as blood begins to trickle down his head. The cops all hold Damaramu back as two of them drag Smith off to the squad car. The reporters now more anxious than ever overtake Damaramu and Northstar trying to get commments as we fade to black.*

(We cut backstage, where we see Sly Sommers lacing up his boots in the Totally Endorsed locker room. Colvid walks into the room and sits down beside Sly.)

COLVID: Hey, man. I've been trying to get ahold of you for the past week on the cell, man.

SLY: I've had it turned off. I don't need any distractions until after I win the X Cup.

COLVID: That's cool. After all, that trophy would look really nice as the centerpiece of our meeting table.

SLY: Yeah, sure....

COLVID: What's the matter? Still thinking about that broad?

SLY: Yeah, I am, man. I just don't really know what happened. I mean...(Colvid slaps Sly in the face)...what the hell?

COLVID: Get the chick out of your mind! She wasn't good enough to see how you're a king amongst men, and that she'd be lucky to even be remotely around you. I'm proud of you, man. I HATED having to help you fight battles that your delusional ass made with your mouth. You got the distraction out of the way before it got too harmful, now get the distraction out of your head. You've got five competitors to beat tonight, and then at Zero Hour, you have to be ready to win three matches almost in a row! Get your head in the game.

SLY: You know, you're right. Thanks, man.

COLVID: No problem. Now, you have a match to go out and win, don't you.

SLY: Hell yes, I do. (Sly gets up, and walks off as Michael Cole's audio feed cuts in...)

MC: Six-Way Super X Survival Scramble, up next!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COACH: It's now time for a special preview of the upcoming 1st Annual OAOAST Super X Cup, as five wrestlers from HeldDOWN~! and three from Intense Zone will do battle in an eight-man single elimination tournament, exclusively on Pay-Per-View, at the appropriately named "Zero Hour: Night of the X".

MC: As Michael said, three competitors from Intense Zone will be competing along side the HeldDOWN~! X-Division regulars, but only one has been announced so far, as the superstar himself, "Shooter" Jay Darring, will attempt to make his big comeback in the X Cup, facing former X Division Champion Mad Matt in what is definately considered an Intense Zone versus HeldDOWN~! dream match. The other two matches so far announced are Sly Sommers battling Crystal in a renewal of a less-than-intense feud from this past fall brought the forefront as both have evolutionized as competitors in the past six months, as well as "The Role Model" Jacob Lyne, who no doubt about it, will be a breakout star of 2004, facing the leader of the Communion, St. Andrew.

CABOOSE: I guess I get to do the honors of announcing that, in what very well might be the only Intense Zone-exclusive match of this tournament, The Black Diamond, who did have a decent fairing in the Hour-Long Gauntlet on New Year's Day, will battle a man who, as of late, has become a cornerstone of the Intense Zone brand, in Puerto Rican Lightning!

MC: The X Cup has obviously brought out the stars, as Crystal, Jay Darring, and now PRL have all entered their names into the X fray just to get into this tournament!

COACH: Without any further ado, let's get to the ring, where Michael Buffer's waiting with the ring intros....

(bell rings as the six competitors are standing either inside or around the ring)

BUFFER: The following contest is the Super X 6-Way Survival Scramble, where five of the six HeldDOWN~! representitives in the first ever Super X Cup, to be held at Zero Hour: Night of the X. The rules are as follows: six men will start. The only way this will end is if either Leon Rodez defeats anyone in this match, making him the automatic winner and the man who will take the place of the man he defeats in the Super X Cup Tournament; or until five of the six men are eliminated, with none being by Rodez. This match will be contested under scramble rules, which mean that once you leave the ring, you are no longer a legal participant in the action and must eventually return to your corner. Introducing the contestants...first, currently standing outside the ring, weighing in tonight at 195 pounds, hailing from Bayside, California, he is the former OAOAST HeldDOWN~! X Champion and the current WCW Television Champion of the WOOOOOOORLD! Representing Totally Endorsed, he is Sly "The Sly" Sommers!

(boos around as Sly pops up from a bent position with his face down on the ring apron, with his fists pumped in the air)

BUFFER: The second participant...from Peoria, Illinois...weighing in tonight at 211 pounds...he is also a former X Champion....ladies and gentlemen....Mad Matt!
(cheers)

BUFFER: The third competitor....from St. Andrew's Cathedral, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is the leader of the Communion...St. Andrew!

(boos)

BUFFER: The fourth combatant...from Grand Rapids, Michigan, weighing in tonight at 198 pounds, he is Leon Rodez!

(cheers)

BUFFER: The next competitor...coming in tonight at 220 pounds, from Dahlonega, Georgia, "The Role Model" Jacob Lyne!

(scattered cheers turn into a good pop as Lyne climbs to the second rope and gets the crowd riled up)

BUFFER: And the final competitor...she weighs in tonight at 128 pounds, from Conquitlam, British Columbia....representing The Firm...Crystal!

(overwhelming cheers)

MC: Looks like the crowd has a favorite, wouldn't you say?

CABOOSE: Testosterone runs this earth, and I can guarantee you that it will rule this match, and the tournament at Zero Hour: Night of the X.

(bell rings)

As soon as they hear the bell, Sommers, Crystal, Matt, and Andrew all rush outside the ring so that Jacob Lyne has to start with Leon Rodez. The friends slap hands, and then lock up collar-and-elbow style as the other four go to their corners. Lyne uses that to go to a reverse hammerlock on Rodez, who twists around and reverses that into an Irish whip. Lyne comes off of the ropes as Rodez leapfrogs over him. Lyne comes off the ropes, and flips into a roll over Rodez's attempted monkey flip. Both men kip up to their feet, and Rodez runs at Lyne. Lyne sidesteps and Rodez runs off to the ropes. Lyne grabs ahold of Rodez under his arm as he runs back, and attempts a hiptoss. But, Rodez's legs land on the top rope, as he bounces into a backflip, which he then uses to bring Jacob Lyne over with an armdrag. Both men back onto their feet, and Lyne jumps up, ending up wrapping his legs around Rodez in a wheelbarrow. Lyne pulls himself upward, and brings Rodez over and down with an armdrag. Both men pop back up, and they do a dosey-doe in the middle of the ring, leading to both of them sliding to the outside.
MC: Lyne and Rodez just took advantage of the rules of this match, and basically forced two other competitors into the ring with that one action.

St. Andrew and Crystal come into the ring, as Crystal runs at Andrew. She goes for a wheelbarrow into a bulldog like Jacob Lyne. But, Andrew uses his immense size advantage to simply toss Crystal off of him. Andrew then goes to stomp her face, but she's able to bridge herself before his foot comes down. She then balances herself onto her feet, and runs to the ropes. She charges at Andrew, and grabs his hand as she tumbles forward. She tries to bring him down with her momentum as she falls, but again, Andrew's able to use his size advantage to stay on his feet and pull Crystal up. Andrew then hooks Crystal's head and attempts to go for an early Decadence Drop. But, when he goes down for it, she spins her way out and into a standing position. Crystal then jumps on Andrew for a standing rana, but Andrew grabs her and flips her onto the top turnbuckle in a seated position. Andrew charges at Crystal, but gets met with a boot to the face. She gets to a standing position on the top rope as he stumbles around, holding his face. Andrew turns around, and Crystal dives off the top rope, bringing him down with an incredible diving rana, sending Andrew flying under the bottom rope and out of the ring.

COACH: What a hurricanrana!

CABOOSE: I'm impressed with her being able to overcome the big size difference and get the advantage.

Mad Matt then comes into the ring, and immediately runs at the ropes. He bounces off, grabs Crystal's wrist, and sends her off to the ropes. Crystal comes off of the ropes and goes for a flying headscissors, but accidentally catches her throat on the top rope as she's spinning. Matt takes advantage of the discontinuation of spinning, and launches her feet upward, sending Crystal over the top rope and to the floor. Right as her feet touch the floor, Sly Sommers springboards to the top rope from his corner. As Matt turns around and makes two big steps to the center of the ring, Sommers launches off for a flying lariat. But, Matt jumps up and reverses it with a deadly spear, sending Sly crashing to the mat. Matt then gets on top of Sly, and lets loose with a bevy of punches.

COACH: Obviously, Mad Matt still does not forgive Sly for beating him for the X Title back in November.

Matt then pulls Sly up, and whips him to the ropes. Matt tries to take Sly down with a clothesline, but Sly slips underneath Matt's arm, and hooks Matt's head from behind for the One Hit Wonder. However, Matt is able to spin it around into a reverse DDT position for himself. Yet, Sly is able to get two knee strikes to Matt's face, and reverse that into a snapmare. Sommers then goes for a kick to the spine, but Matt grabs the leg, pulls it to trip Sly, grabs the other leg under his arm, turns himself and Sly over, and locks Sly's hands to complete the inverted surfboard. But, Matt ends up leaning too far back, and Sly ends up touching the ropes, causing an automatic rope break. Both men get up, and Matt charges at Sly. But, Sly dips under, and backdrops Matt over the top rope. But, Matt lands on his feet on the apron. Sly and Matt duke it out with back-and-forth jabs to the jaw. Eventually, Sly is able to duck a punch, in which Matt overswings and spins himself all the way around, and Sly is able to shove him from behind down to the floor.
MC: Matt's anger there got the best of him.

COACH: That's something he cannot afford to do in a situation like the Super X Cup Tournament.

Crystal flips herself in the ring, and charges at Sly. Sly bends over for a backdrop, but Crystal instead leaps onto Sly's back, and performs an incredible flip dive onto Mad Matt! Sly sort of is disorientated to his surroundings as St. Andrew charges at him. Sly falls back while holding the top rope, and Andrew ends up accidentally flying to the floor, onto a dazed Crystal and Mad Matt! Sly then looks down at what's happened, and smiles. When the other three get up, Sly springboards to the top rope, and dives onto the three on the floor! Leon Rodez then enters the ring. He clutches the top rope on the side that the other four are on the floor on, does a twisting springboard to the top rope, and connects with a beautiful moonsault onto his opponents! Jacob Lyne then enters the ring, and when the five competitors on the floor get to their feet, he runs at a corner, does a double jump from the mat to the middle rope to the top rope catty-corner to the other five, and nails an amazing corkscrew 450 dive onto them!

COACH: That was an absolutely amazing sequence of aerial assault at its finest!

Eventually, Leon Rodez and Crystal arrise from the mess of bodies. They both crawl into the ring, and eventually end up center-ring. Crystal blocks a punch from Rodez, does an impressive Arabian press-type springboard off of the top rope while holding onto Leon's wrist, lands with her head underneath Leon's arm out of the back flip, and is able to take him over with a Northern Lights suplex from the momentum.......1........2......kickout. Both back up, and Crystal slides behind for a backslide. But, Leon is able to reverse into a swinging neckbreaker onto his knee. He then brings her up, and down on her face with a Flatliner. Rodez then arrogantly stands over her, thrusting himself. But, as he does this, Mad Matt springboards to the top rope and connects with a stiff flying knee to the back of Leon's head, sending him down in a heap as Matt rolls out of the ring.

MC: That, my friends, is full contact!

Crystal and Leon come to their senses at around the same time as the other four make it to their corners. Crystal forearms Leon in the face three times, and then puts him in a wristlock. She drags him over to Jacob Lyne's corner, and tags out, handing the wristlock to Jacob at the same time. Lyne cranks on his friend's wrist, then drags him to Sly's corner by the arm. Jacob tags out, and hands the wristlock to Sly. Sly cranks it, and drags Leon over to Andrew's corner. Sly tags out, and Andrew cranks the wristlock. Andrew drags Rodez over to Matt's corner. Matt tags in, and grabs the wristlock from Sly, and then cranks on it himself. Andrew then drags Leon over to Crystal's corner, and tags out while keeping ahold of the wristlock. Crystal quickly climbs to the top rope...and comes down with a brutal double stomp onto Leon Rodez's extended arm!

COACH: OUCH!

CABOOSE: I think the collective goal thus far in the match is everyone already in the tournament is determined to get Leon out of the match so that none of them lose their spot.

Crystal then locks in a short armscissors, yanking on Leon's arm on the mat. Leon is able to roll backwards and onto his feet, which he then steps over his own arm, turns Crystal around, and brings her down with a DDT, using his good arm. Leon holds his bad arm, but then kips up. Leon then attempts a standing flip legdrop on Crystal. But, Crystal rolls over, and immediately pushes herself to her feet, as Leon falls on his ass. Crystal then dropkicks him square in the face. Crystal kips up again, and drags Leon by the hair to Andrew's corner. She then tags in St. Andrew, who kicks Leon Rodez in the jaw. Andrew then whips Leon off to the ropes. Andrew picks Leon up in a side slam, and nails a backbreaker. He then, in one fluid motion, stands up and falls forward, dumping Leon on his face in the process. Andrew quickly follows up by standing over Leon, grabbing his hurt arm, and putting it in an angled standing armbar, clawing the bicep muscle for added pressure. He keeps it locked in for a while, but eventually realizes that Leon won't tap, so he lets go of the armbar, but keeps ahold of the wrist. Andrew then drags Leon over to Sly Sommers's corner, and tags Sly in.

MC: Thus far, targetting the common enemy has completely worked.

Sly grabs Leon's hand, and performs an Irish whip. But, he doesn't let go, and performs an inverted Rocker Dropper onto Rodez's arm. Sly then traps Leon's arm in between his legs, and goes for his brand new submission hold, the Cravateface (Crippler Crossface/cravate combo). But, before he can get it fully locked in, Leon successfully gets to the ropes. Sly breaks the hold, gets up, and stomps Leon in the back of the head twice. Sommers pulls Leon up, and slams him down in mid-ring. Sly then calls out for the other four competitors to scale their respective corner. So they all go up top, as Sly simply tells the referee to shut up. With Sly directing traffic, all four of them come down with a spectacular four-post massacre, with Crystal doing a legdrop, Matt coming down with a kneedrop, Andrew nailing a split-legged frog splash, and Lyne capping it off with an amazing twisting senton!

COACH: Leon Rodez is SOOO not surviving this bevy of top-rope attacks!

Sommers then turns Rodez over, traps his arm, and locks in the Cravateface! As if that wasn't enough, Crystal gets ahold of his legs, and sits down with a Sharpshooter! Mad Matt then grabs Leon's free arm, and locks in a Fujiwara armbar, ala the current X Champion AJ Flaire. Jacob Lyne and St. Andrew, not being able to grab onto any submission holds, simply stand on Leon's back to add pressure to the Cravateface and Sharpshooter....and Leon taps!

BUFFER: Ladies and gentlemen, Leon Rodez has been eliminated...Leon Rodez.

MC: We are down to five, as no one in this contest is now in danger of losing their spot in the tournament!

COACH: But the pride of knowing that you come out of this as the supreme representitive of HeldDOWN~!'s X team going into the Super X Cup still is!

Lyne and Andrew immediately start exchanging forearms to the head in center-ring. Then, forming a circle almost, Sly and Crystal start exchanging forearms while standing on the two sides that Andrew and Jacob aren't. Eventually, it turns into a circle of forearms. Mad Matt, knowing that he's out of the line of fire, goes up top, facing the crowd. He then vaults off with a moonsault. But, all four of the others stop their forearms, and collectively catch them. They then practically crowd-surf him from the middle of the ring, over the top rope, and to the floor! Then, Crystal and Sly square off, as do Andrew and Lyne, as we're practically getting previews of two first-round X Cup matches. Both pairs trade repeated forearms, before Crystal and Lyne get the advantage, forearming Sly and Andrew back-first into the ropes. Crystal and Jacob then whip Sly and Andrew to the other end. But, Sly and Andrew reverse the Irish whip. Crystal and Jacob stop themselves right before hitting the ropes as Sly and Andrew charge at them. Crystal and Jacob drop down, as Sly and Andrew go flying over the top rope. Andrew ends up falling on the floor, but Sly grabs the top rope, and attempts to skin the cat. But, as he's pulling himself up, Lyne dropkicks Sly in the face and sends him down to the floor.

MC: It's safe to say the referee's lost control of this match!

CABOOSE: I think it's safe to say the competitors have lost control of this match!

Lyne and Crystal, realizing it's still every person for themselves, start battling near the ropes. Crystal gets the advantage with three repeated punches to the face. Crystal then goes for a discus forearm, but Lyne ducks under, clutches her, and sends her flying over the top rope onto the other three with an amazing overhead Exploder suplex! When the other four get to their feet, Lyne springboards to the top rope, and connects with a magnificent twisting moonsault! Lyne pulls Mad Matt out of the sea of bodies, and throws him back into the ring. Jacob goes up top, and signals for his Crop Circle. He takes off, but Matt moves. However, somehow, Jacob is able to land on his feet. Matt charges at him for a running forearm, but Lyne drops down and sends Matt face-first into the middle turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. Lyne then stands behind Matt, hooks his waist, and brings him over with an overhead release German suplex, right on the top of his head! Lyne then quickly gets to the top rope, launches off, and nails the Crop Circle, right on Matt's neck! Lyne turns him over and cradles the legs..........1...............2..............3!

BUFFER: Mad Matt has been eliminated...Mad Matt.

MC: It says a lot about the talent that HeldDOWN~! is sending to the Super X Cup when Mad Matt, a man who reigned supreme over the X-Division in 2003, is the second man eliminated in this match.

CABOOSE: Good effort by the wacko, but I agree with you sadly...the evolution of this division is astounding.

Lyne gets up, and Andrew, who slid into the ring seconds earlier, nails him from behind with a forearm to the small of the back. Andrew then hooks Jacob's head, and lifts him for the end. But, Lyne lands on his feet behind Andrew, picks Andrew up, and drops him with a spinning Blue Thunder Bomb............1..........2.........kickout. Jacob pulls Andrew up, and whips him to the ropes. Andrew reverses the whip, but Lyne slides under the bottom rope and to the floor. Right as he does that, Crystal springboards to the top rope and connects with a beautiful missile dropkick to Andrew. Right as Crystal gets to her feet, Sly springboards off of the top rope, and connects with a stiff lariat to Crystal. St. Andrew makes his way to the apron as Sly gets up off of the mat. Andrew then springboards to the top rope, but Jacob Lyne, who's attempting to get up at the same time, accidentally falls backwards onto the ropes and crotches Andrew. Sly is then able to climb to the second rope, hook Andrew, and bring him back with a second-rope USA High Angle Backdrop! Sly then floats that over seemlessly into the Cravateface.....and Andrew submits!

BUFFER: Saint Andrew has been eliminated....Saint Andrew.

MC: I guess he gets to go back to his sanctuary and pray.

CABOOSE: That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.

COACH: We are down to three now, though.

Crystal, Sly, and Jacob all try to stare each other down, before Crystal locks in a headlock on Sly. Lyne charges at her, but she kicks him in the stomach. Sly shoves her off to the ropes, as Lyne steps in the way after she hits the ropes. He leapfrogs over Crystal, who then jumps up as Sly catches her in wheelbarrow position. He lifts her, Jacob grabs her neck, and they bring her over with a double-team wheelbarrow swinging neckbreaker. Sly and Lyne get up, and they start exchanging forearms. Jacob gets the advantage, and knees Sly in the stomach. Jacob then takes off to the ropes behind Sly, bounces off, and brings Sly down with a rolling Unprettier/Tomikaze. Jacob goes for the cover...........1.........2........kickout. Jacob then pulls Sly up, and shoves him in a corner. Just then, Crystal is able to pull herself up, and attempts a rana on Lyne. Lyne pushes her off, and she flips into a dropkick to Sly's chest, in which she then uses to flip into a dropkick to Lyne's chest!

MC: The Female Phenom just defied herself some gravity right there!

COACH: Wow!

Crystal pulls Jacob up, as Sly falls on his face. She whips Lyne off to the ropes, but he reverses. She tries to catch him with a flying headscissors, but Lyne catches her, grabs her head, and drives her down with an inverted Lyne Driver! Jacob goes for the cover..........1..........2.........Sly breaks it up! Sly then yells at Jacob, "This is MY match, and I'm beatin' everyone!" Sommers then goes for the pin........1.........2........Lyne pulls Sly off of Crystal and onto his feet by the hair, and tosses him over the top rope, and to the floor! Lyne turns around and tries to pull Crystal to her feet, but Crystal instead punches Lyne in the stomach twice, and gets to her feet. Crystal then comes off of the ropes, but when she charges at Jacob, he catches her in a solo H-Bomb-style position. He spins her around, ala a spinning Blue Thunder Bomb, but then brings her down with a deadly reverse Lyne Driver! Lyne goes for the cover................1..................2..............3!

BUFFER: Crystal has been eliminated.....Crystal.
COACH: I can't believe it! Jacob Lyne has eliminated "The Female Phenom" Crystal!

CABOOSE: I can tell you one thing: owning a victory over someone of Crystal's position in this company will get you noticed for sure!

MC: We're down to our final two here.

Sly slides back into the ring, and Jacob brings him over in a 3/4 nelson roll........1........2......kickout. Both men back up, Sly steps over Lyne's head as he's bent over, and brings him down in an Oklahoma roll........1.......2.....kickout. Both men back up, and Lyne goes for the brainbuster. But, Sly lands on his feet behind Jacob. Sly shoves Lyne off to a corner while Sly himself charges at Jacob, but Jacob kips over Sly. Sly turns around, runs at Jacob, and goes for a flying headscissors. But, he spins around enough that he is able to bring Lyne down with an amazing piledriver variation!

MC: I think Jacob Lyne just passed away!

COACH: Passed away through the mat head-first!

Lyne ends up bouncing near the ropes. Sommers groggily grabs Jacob and pulls him away from the ropes..............1..............2.............kickout! Sly cannot believe it! Sommers pulls Lyne up, and signals for the One Hit Wonder. However, Lyne twists himself around, hooks Sly, and brings him up and down with the Brainbuster! Jacob goes for the cover...............1...............2..........kickout! Lyne immediately gets up, and goes for a standing Shooting Star Press. Lyne launches off...and Sommers moves. Sly gets up as Jacob stumbles to his feet. Sommers sneaks behind Lyne, and hooks him for a reverse DDT. Sly then spins that around, picks up Lyne piggyback-style, and drops him with the Sommerset! Sly goes for the cover............1.................2.........kickout!

COACH: Both men refuse to stay down!

Sly pulls Lyne up, clutches him, and takes him over for the USA High Angle Backdrop! Sommers goes for the cover..........1....................2............kickout! Sly yells at the referee, and then heads up top. Sly signals for a Picture-Perfect elbow drop. But, he spends way too much time signalling, as Jacob is able to pop up and crotch Sommers on the top turnbuckle. Lyne then climbs to the top rope beside Sly, and signals for an Ultimo Dragon-style top rope hurricanrana. But, Sly punches Jacob in the stomach at the last second. Sly then props Jacob up on his shoulders with Lyne's stomach facing the sky. Sly gets to a standing position, and hooks Lyne's arm around his own throat, and it looks like he's going for a Cut Day off of the top rope!

MC: Don't do it, Sly! Don't kill the kid!

Sly takes off....and Jacob tries to reverse it in mid-air! He doesn't get the reversal all the way through, and they both LAND ON THEIR HEADS!
CABOOSE: Holy freaking crap!

COACH: They seriously might both be dead!

MC: Neither man's moving...do something, ref!

The referee checks both men to see if either is conscious. Neither appears to be, so the referee calls for the bell.

BUFFER: Due to both men being unable to continue due to knockout, this match has been determined a draw!

MC: Wow...after a match like this, we still don't have a clear-cut favorite going into the Super X Cup!

COACH: Sly Sommers and Jacob Lyne just went to a draw here in a match that was basically thought up with no draws in mind. If these two are willing to do this on free television, just think about what they could break out on Pay-Per-View!

CABOOSE: I usually don't shill, but...ORDER ZERO HOUR: NIGHT OF THE X RIGHT NOW! This tournament is going to be off-the-charts, and I know none of you want to be the one loser on the block who goes to work the next morning and has no clue what happened!

MC: Sly versus Crystal, Matt vs. Jay Darring, PRL versus Mad Matt, and "The Role Model" versus Saint Andrew....and that's just the first round!

COACH: Take this upcoming commercial break to pre-order Zero Hour: Night of the X. More in a few here on HeldDOWN~!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

::The scene opens backstage in the hallway, where we see Axel and Gunner walking...and they look PISSED. Gunner grabs a folding chair and slams it up against the wall, then grabs the edge of a table and flips it over, spilling a bunch of papers and a coffee maker onto the floor. He then kicks the wall a few times before turning back to Axel::

Gunner: Can you believe what just happened out there?! Can you believe it?!

Axel: Gunner...

Gunner: Nobody does that to us and gets away with it! Nobody!!
Axel: (sighs) Gunner...

Gunner: You know what, I say that we find that bastard right now! We find Panther...we hunt him down, we beat him down and this time we put his ass down for good!

::Gunner begins pacing angrily, and kicks the overturned table. In the background, a door opens, and a curious Northstar steps into the hallway behind Axel and Gunner::

Axel: We could do that, Gunner...but what's the fun in it? Why waste our time in hurting Panther physically...when we could destroy him mentally?

Gunner: Uh...what are you getting at?

Axel: Think about it, Gunner...you heard him earlier. The biggest night of his career. The biggest opportunity in his life. (smiles) If we hurt Panther...why not hurt him when it means the most.

Gunner: (smiles) Hehe...I got cha.

Northstar: Um...excuse me butterflies!

::Startled, Gunner and Axel turn around, spotting the approaching HeldDOWN~! GM::

Northstar: Now, I could be mistaken but Axel, darling, are you suggesting that tonight, you and Gunner here might get involved in my main event?

Gunner: So what's it to you if we were?

Northstar: Why Gunner, it's everything to me! You see, darlings, I've got an obligation to the fans out there. I've promised them a World Title match, and...well, you know me. I'm not one to break a promise...and I'm certainly not one to disappoint our fans.

Axel: No need to worry Northstar. You'll have your little title match tonight.

Northstar: Really? That's great. That's just great. And just to insure that the World Title match goes on as planned, let it be known that I'm banning all secondary parties from ringside. No wrestlers other than Panther or Calvin will be allowed near that ring tonight.

Gunner: (surprised) Wha...what...how can you...?

Northstar: It's called protecting my main event, love. And just for a little added protection, neither of you are to lay a hand on Panther until AFTER the title match.

Gunner: But...but...

Northstar: Hey. After the match ends, you two can do anything you want to Panther. Anything...just as long as my main event goes on as planned. Is that clear?

::Axel sneers at Northstar, who's smiling sweetly all the while::

Axel: Like I said...no need to worry, Northstar. Your title match is as good as secure.

Northstar: Great...now, if you'll excuse me.

::Northstar turns away from them and walks back towards his office. As he steps inside and shuts the door behind him, Axel and Gunner turn to one another and nod as the scene cuts out.

(Go to break)

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen...the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the OAOAST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

::The crowd pops in the background as "State Prop (You Know Us)" hits the PA system. The arena lights quickly fade to black, and after approximately 5 seconds...

**BOOOOOM!!!**

...the arena is rocked by a HUGE pyro blast. Flashing red and white lights swarm the arena, roaming the crowd momentarily before converging on the entrance, where Panther appears through a thick cloud of smoke with the 24/7 title belt draped over his right shoulder and his right knee heavily taped. He limps slightly towards the top of the ramp, where, after waiting for the cue in his music, he grabs his title belt with both hands and raises it high over his head, holding the pose as bright white spotlights illuminate the entrance behind him. Suddenly, he snaps it down by his right side, flings the belt back over his right shoulder, then starts down the entrance ramp to the ring.::

Announcer: Introducing first...hailing from Philadelphia, PA...weighing in tonight at 198 pounds...the reigning OAOAST 24/7 Champion...PAAAAAAAAANTHEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!

::The crowd pops at the mention of his name, as Panther continues his path to ringside. At the bottom of the ramp, Panther tosses the belt over the top rope and into the ring, where it's caught by the referee. He then leaps onto the apron, pausing briefly as the crowd cheers and takes pictures, then steps to the ropes and walks out to the center of the ring. Once inside, he grabs the 24/7 Title from the official and raises it in his right hand before turning to the main camera. He lays the belt down in front of him, once again waits for the cue in his music, and takes stance behind the belt. Suddenly, four white spotlights highlight the ringposts, getting brighter...and brighter...and brighter...before converging on the middle of the ring, where Panther snaps his right fist into the air and pyro blasts explode from all four posts. He grabs the belt from the canvas and slides it out to a ringside attendent as the lights return to normal and his music begins to die down::

Cole: There he is, folks. The challenger for the World Title here tonight on HeldDOWN~! This is such a big opportunity for Panther...he's come a long way in his short tenure here in the OAOAST.
Caboose: Yeah. Panther said this is the biggest match in his career and he's right. Not too many wrestlers get an opportunity to do battle with the champ. But you've gotta wonder guys, just how is that knee of his holding up? How badly injured is Panther's right knee? Especially after that attack by Axel and Gunner in the back earlier.

Coach: I dunno...he looks alright to me.

Cole: Hopefully that knee won't give Panther any trouble in this match.

Caboose: Oh, but it will. You've gotta be a fool to think that Calvin won't go right after that knee. It's like he's got a big bull's eye painted right on that knee.

Cole: Fans, we are awaiting our champion...

"Three-two-one, I'M THE BOMB!"

::"I'm The Bomb" by the Electric Six begins to play over the public address system, the crowd systematically booing as Calvin Szechstein steps out onto the stage, wearing a FUBU jersey over his singlet, and the OAOAST World Title belt over his right shoulder. He has a huge grin on his face as he walks towards the edge of the stage, looks around the arena for a moment, they starts down the ramp towards ringside::

Announcer: And his opponent...representing Totally Endorsed...he hails from Milwaukee, Wisconsin...weighing in tonight at 197 pounds...he is the OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...CALVIN...SZEEEEEECHSTEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIN!!!!!!

::Calvin raises the World Title belt high over his head, inciting boos from the capacity crowd. As Calvin reaches ringside, a large cup of soda comes flying from the right side of the arena, catching him right in the back of the head. The grin quickly disappears from Calvin's face as he turns to his right to see where the cup came from, and then begins arguing with fans at ringside. He takes a couple of steps towards the guardrail and begins to argue with a couple of rowdy fans in the front row. Noticing the distraction from the ring, Panther seizes the opportunity, hitting off the far rope, dashing across the ring and leaping over the top rope, taking Calvin down with a tremendous corkscrew plancha! The crowd pops as Panther goes to work on Calvin on the outside::

Cole: Corkscrew Plancha by Panther!!! Did you see the elevation?!

Caboose: The elevation?! What about the cheating?! The lowlife basically blindsided our World Champion!

Cole: Panther not wanting the waste time! He's taking the fight right to Calvin, and look at him go!

Panther has mounted Calvin and is nailing him with repeated right hands to the forehead and the side of the temple. He then grabs Calvin's hair with both hands, and begins slamming the back of his head against the steel ramp...again and again and again and again, until finally, the referee rushes out to the floor, grabs Panther by the back of his jersey and yanks him off of the Champion.

The referee attempts to hold Panther back on the outside, as Calvin attempts to gather himself. He climbs to a knee, then pushes himself back to a vertical base. He's groggy, however, and staggers backwards into the steel guardrail. At this point, Panther shoves the referee aside and moves in on Calvin, catching him with a hard boot to the midsection. A second! Panther then uses a handful of hair to yank Calvin off the guardrail, and rips into him with a VICIOUS chop to the chest that causes Calvin to wince in pain. Panther then takes a hold of Calvin's left arm, and with an Irish whip...

**CLANG**

Sends the Champion crashing backfirst into the steel stairs! The crowd cheers loudly as Calvin slumps down to the floor, clutching at his lower back on the way down! With a look of confidence in his eyes, Panther raises his right fist, drawing another strong pop from the crowd. He then points to Calvin (who's seated against he stairs clutching the back of his head), takes a couple of steps back, then charges in, catching the champion with a basement dropkick that sandwiches his head up against the stairs!!!

Caboose: Good Lord!!!!

Cole: Calvin's head was just crushed like a grape!! The World Champion is in trouble here in the early stages of the match!

Caboose: This thing hasn't even started yet, Cole! He jumped Calvin before the bell!

Coach: And look at Calvin, guys! I think he's busted!

HE IS!!!! Calvin lies face down on the arena floor, bleeding from the back of his head, as the referee once again tries to hold Panther back. Again, Panther nonchalantly shoves the official aside, grabs Calvin by the hair, drags him back to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Panther rolls in as well, and the referee follows shortly behind him. The ref runs over to the far side of the ring and calls for the bell.

**DING DING DING**

Cole: Yes! This match now officially underway!

Now in the middle of the ring, Calvin scrambles back to his feet, still groggy from the punishment taken on the outside. He staggers around the ring for a moment, throwing wild right hands into the air before Panther comes up behind and rolls him up with a schoolboy!!!

THRRR--NO!!!!!! Calvin's kicks out after two!!! Both men get right back to there feet, and Calvin tries to catch Panther with another wild right hand. Panther slips under, however, rolling him up with another schoolboy to the crowd's delight!

NO!!!!!!! Once again, Calvin's out after two!

Again, both men quickly get back to their feet, and Panther catches Calvin with another boot to the midsection! He follows up with a hard right hand...

**CRACK**

Crowd: WHOOO~!

And follows that up with a VICIOUS knife edge that sends Calvin back into the ropes. Panther then grabs Calvin and sends him in with an Irish whip. As Calvin comes off, Panther lowers his head for a back body drop, but Calvin catches him in a standing headscissors, causing the crowd to clamor in the background.

Coach: Uh oh!

Cole: Calvin could be going for it! He could be going for the Code Red Clash!

Coach: If he hits this, this thing is over!

Cole: HE'S GOT HIM UP!!!

The crowd gasps as Calvin lifts Panther up into position, but Panther blocks it, shifting his weight, causing Calvin to drop him before he can get him in place. Calvin tries to lift Panther a second time, but again, Panther shifts his weight to block it. Calvin begins hammering down with forearm shots across the back of Panther, to which Panther responds by standing upright, sending Calvin up over his head with a back body drop! Panther shakes his right leg slightly (trying not to draw too much attention to the injury) and as Calvin tries to climb to his feet, Panther runs to the ropes, rebounds, and comes off with a Dusty-like elbow that puts Calvin right back on the mat! Calvin pops right back up, only to be caught with another elbow that sends him staggering back into a nearby corner. Panther immediately charges at Calvin in the buckle, leaping into his chest, attempting to take him over with a monkey flip...

...BUT CALVIN BLOCKS IT! He holds onto Panther, turning him around and setting him on the top turnbuckle, where he begins hacking away at the challenger with VICIOUS, flesh-ripping chops!

**CRACK**

**CRACK**

Crowd: WHOOOO~!

**CRACK**

Calvin tears into Panther, leaving him sitting on the top, clutching his chest in pain. Calvin then starts climbing up the ropes himself, perhaps preparing to take Panther over with a superplex. Calvin has both feet planted on the second rope, when suddenly, Panther catches him with two clubbing forearms to the back of the head. He then grabs Calvin's head and slams it down against the top turnbuckle!!! And again!!! Panther does it a third time, sending Calvin tumbling backwards from the ropes and out towards the center of the ring. At this point, Panther begins to stand upright on the top rope, with the crowd clamoring in the background as his measures his fallen foe. Then, after scouring the arena briefly, Panther leaps into the air, coming off the top with a tremendous frog splash that...

MISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caboose: No water in the pool for that one!

Calvin's quick to capitalize on Panther's mistake, hopping back to his feet and taking him over with an Oklahoma roll! The shoulders are down...

NO! Panther just about before three! Panther rolls onto his stomach and attempts to climb back to his feet, but Calvin catches him in a front face lock, at which point he begins driving repeated knees to forehead of the 24/7 Champion. Still with the facelock applied, he drags Panther back to a vertical base, at which point, he tosses his right arm over his head, and takes Panther over in a snap suplex! He floats over into the cover...1...2...NO! Panther out after two! Calvin climbs back to his feet and drives an Austin style elbow to the head of Panther! Another cover by Calvin...1...2...NO! Only a two!

Calvin uses a handful of Panther's hair to yank him back to his feet, then rattles his jaw with a stiff looking European uppercut that sends Panther staggering back a few steps! Calvin grabs Panther once again and nails him with another European uppercut, this one sending him into the ropes. As Panther comes off, Calvin catches him again, but this time, when he attempts the European uppercut, Panther sidesteps it, slips behind Calvin and hooks his arms for a backslide!

Cole: Backslide!!! Panther's trying for the backslide! Can he take him over?!

He's trying, damn it, but Calvin's trying his best to fight it. Both men are pulling with all their might, with the fans screaming and clapping in the background, most of them trying to cheer Panther on, but so far, it's a stalemate in this struggle for the backslide. Suddenly, Panther plants his feet and propells himself backwards, rolling over the back of Calvin, landing on his feet in front of him. Calvin tries to catch Panther a clothesline, but he ducks it, managing to slip behind the champion, wrap him up in a rear waistlock, and dumping him on the back of his head with a vicious German Suplex! Panther springs back to his feet and motions for the crowd to "get up", and loud cheers echo throughout the arena as Panther turns back to Calvin. He walks over to the champion, grabs him by the hair and drags him back to his feet. Calvin fires off a series of weak right hands in a vain attempt to fight Panther off, but it's no use as Panther slips behind him once again, locks on another rear waistlock, and brings him over once again with a German Suplex. Panther pops back to his feet one more time, and shoots an intense glare into the camera, causing the crowd to pop louder than ever. He turns back to the fallen World Champion and begins to stomp on the canvas, begging the Champ to get back up.

Cole: Folks...if only you could experience the feeling in this arena right now! Panther...the challenger has worked this crowd into a frenzy! He's got this capacity crowd on its feet! He's got the World Champ on the run! I...I can't believe this!

Calvin once again pulls himself back to a knee, and a sinister smile comes across Panther's face. Calvin then shakes his head to clear the cobwebs, and pushes himself back to a standing position, at which point Panther slips behind him once again and locks on the rear waistlock. One more German coming up...

NO!!!!!!!! Calvin counters with a reverse elbow to the side of the head. Two more send Panther staggering backwards. Looking to capitalize, Calvin turns to face Panther, rears back and tries a right hand, but Panther catches him in a half nelson and uses it to force him down, driving the back of Calvin's head down across his right knee. Panther comes up limping slightly.

Coach: I think Panther hurt his knee on that last move.

Cole: Oh...what a shame there. Up until now, that knee hasn't been giving Panther too much trouble in this one...he's dominated most of this match.

Caboose: Yeah. Only because he jumped Calvin before the bell! He's been cheating since the start of this thing!

Panther shakes off the injury and walks over to the ropes facing Calvin, and begins to measure him as the champion tries to gather himself. Calvin slaps himself in the head a few times, and slowly pulls himself back up to a knee. Suddenly, Panther darts at Calvin, coming straight at his head with a running basement dropkick--

**SNAP**

Cole: OH NO!!!

Coach: HE CAUGHT THE REF!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed! At the last second, Calvin ducks out of the way, causing Panther to shoot over his head and dropkick the ref (who was standing behind Calvin) right in his left kneecap! The official SCREAMS BLOODY MURDER~! as he falls to the canvas, clutching his leg! Concerned for the ref's well-being, Panther immediately rushes to his side to check on his condition, giving Calvin the chance to get himself together. After climbing to his feet, Calvin positions himself behind Panther. The crowd begins yelling, attempting to warn Panther of the danger that lurks behind him, but its too late, as Calvin charges in and clips Panther's injured right knee from behind, causing the 24/7 Champ to fall to the canvas in pain! The crowd boos wildly in the background as Calvin pops back to his feet with a smile on his face!

Caboose: I told you! I told you it'd only be a matter of time before Calvin went to work on that knee!

Cole: Calvin has found the weakness, folks!

Calvin catches Panther with a hard stomp to his injured knee, causing him to scream out in pain! He follows it up with another stomp, which leads Panther to clutch his knee close to his chest. Calvin grabs Panther's right ankle and yanks on it to hyperextend it. He does it a second time, then turns into Panther's right leg with a spinning toe hold...

Figure four coming up, but...

Cole: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

As Calvin reaches for Panther's left leg, Panther pulls his head down and takes him over with an inside cradle!!!

Cole: Panther's got Calvin! Small package...HE'S GOT HIM!!! HE'S GOT HIM!!! WHERE THE HELL IS THE REF?!?!?!

He's still on the canvas, clutching his injured left knee. He turns over and spots the pin, however, and SLOWLY begins to crawl into position...

...slowly...

...he's almost there...

...FINALLY, the ref's in position and counts 1...

NO!!!!!!! CALVIN KICKS OUT!!!

Cole: Damn it!!! I can't believe it! Panther had him there!!! He had the title won!

Caboose: I don't think so, Cole! I think Calvin could've kicked out anytime he wanted to!

Calvin's right back to his feet, and begins hammering away upon Panther with elbows and forearms to the top of the head. Calvin grabs Panther by the hair and tries to drag him back to his feet...OH! Panther with a double leg takedown puts Calvin on his back! Panther rolls forward into a pinning combination, with both legs hooked...

...THE REFEREE'S OUT OF POSITION AGAIN!!!

Cole: Damn it, ref!!! C'mon!!!

The ref, still injured from the dropkick, spots the pin once again, and again begins to crawl into position as Calvin desperately attempts to kickout!

Coach: Hurry up, ref! Panther's got the title won!!!!

...he's almost there...

...HE'S THERE AND COUNTS 1...

TWO--NO!!!!!!!! Calvin right out after two!!! Panther bangs the mat in frustration, and shouts obscenities at the official!

Cole: Damn it! That's twice now this official's cost Panther the title!

Caboose: Hey! Who does Panther have to blame for that?! He's the one who took hurt the officials leg.

Calvin's up again and catches Panther with a hard kick to the head, followed up by an overhand right. Brings Panther back to his feet, tucks his head under Panther's right armpit, bends back Panther's right leg with his left hand, lifts him up and drives him down across the knee, drawing boos from the crowd. Panther rolls around on the mat in pain as Calvin walks over towards the fallen official and begins to pull him back to his feet.

Calvin leans the ref up agains the ropes, and asks him if he can continue. The ref nods affirmatively, at which point, Calvin walks back over to Panther, who's trying to get back up. He catches Panther by the hair, and again tries to yank him back to a standing position, but Panther once again catches him with a double leg takedown, drawing a pop from the crowd. Panther then cinches up on Calvin's legs, and the crowd begins to come to his feet as he lifts the Champion back up onto the back of his neck and falls backwards, slingshotting Calvin headfirst into the turnbuckles!!!
Dazed, Calvin staggers back into the waiting arms of Panther, who brings him over in another schoolboy! The official tries to get into position, but his knee collapses under him! The crowd boos wildly!

Cole: Damn it! C'mon!!!

Coach: Do we have another ref back there for this?!

Cole: Panther's got Calvin pinned again! This referee once again out of position...damn it!

The referee slowly crawls into position, where he begins to count...

CALVIN'S OUT AFTER ONE!!!!!!!!!

Again, Panther bangs the mat in frustration, and yells at the official. Suddenly, a second referee rushes out from the locker room and slides into the ring to attend to the first ref!

Cole: Finally we've got another official out here. I don't think that first ref is fit to continue this match!

Coach: Tell me about it! He may have had his leg broken here!

Cole: Fans, we've got a commecial break. We're gonna try and get this thing sorted out. Stay with us as the match continues...

**COMMERCIAL**

When the break ends, we fade in to see Panther grab Calvin's right leg from the canvas, turns into it with a spinning toe hold...

Panther smiles as he reaches down and grabs Calvin's left leg, extends it, then slaps on a figure four leglock! The crowd cheers wildly in the background as Calvin begins to scream in pain.

Cole: FIGURE FOUR! PANTHER'S GOT IT LOCKED!

Caboose: Fight it, Calvin! Fight it!
Cole: Fan's we're back on HeldDOWN~! We've got a new official, and folks, we could be just moments away from a new World Champion. Calvin is in trouble, and this crowd is on its feet!

Caboose: I can't believe that Panther--MY GOD! CALVIN, WATCH YOUR SHOULDERS!

1...2...NO! Calvin sits up off the mat, and grasps Panther's legs, trying to break to hold. Panther flashes a smile to Calvin, then leans back, applying more pressure.

Calvin: AHHHHHHHHH!

Calvin falls back to the canvas in pain, and, noticing that the Champ's shoulders are down once again, the referee begins to count...1...2...NO! Calvin sits back up.

Calvin: (to Panther) You sonuvabitch!!! You no good...

**CRACK**

A HARD slap to the chest sends Calvin right back to the mat, his shoulders down once more. 1...2...Calvin sits back up...

**CRACK**

Calvin goes down again! 1...2...NO! He again sits back up!

**CRACK**

Another hard slap and down he goes AGAIN! 1...2...Calvin's back up after two, a look of pain etched on his face. He breathes deep, labored breaths as Panther smiles and rears back his right hand one more time, but upon the follow through, Calvin catches the hand and shoves it down to the canvas. He then reaches foward and manages to catch Panther with a DEEP...DEEP eye gouge, drawing boos from the crowd and causing Panther to break the figure four.

Panther quickly climbs to his feet, clutching his eyes as he staggers backwards into the ropes. Calvin quickly scrambles to his feet, and, limping slightly, he rushes over to the challenger and greets him with a stiff kick to the right knee. Panther cringes as Calvin follows up with a second kick to the knee, to which Panther responds with an eye rake, which sends Calvin reeling out to the center of the ring. Panther, stepping gingerly, follows Calvin out and catches him from behind with a hard forearm shot that sends him staggering into the ropes. Coming off, Calvin catches Panther with a hard right hand to the face...Panther responds with one of his own! Calvin comes right back with another right! Panther responds once again! Calvin! Panther! Calvin! Panther!!! Panther again!

Cole: This thing has boiled down to a slugfest!

Coach: And it looks like Panther's winning.

OH! But another eye gouge by Calvin halts Panther's momentum. Panther staggers back a couple of steps, holding his face, then fires off a desperation right hand, which Calvin ducks. The Champion then slips behind Panther, tucks his head under his right armpit, tucks his head under Panther's right armpit, bends back Panther's right leg with his left hand, lifts him up and once again drives Panther's down across his knee. Panther cries out in pain and falls to the canvas, once again clutching at the injured knee, as Calvin leans back against the ropes, almost breathing a sigh of relief.

Panther quickly tries to get back to his feet, but his knee buckles under him, and he goes back down. Panther again tries to return to a standing position, but he knee gives out again, and he falls right back to the mat. The crowd boos in the background as the referee walks over to Panther, asking if he can continue. Panther nods affirmatively, and, with the ref trying to hold Calvin at bay, tries desperately to push himself back up one more time. His third attempt is successful, but as soon as he reaches his feet, Calvin rushes in from behind, again clipping the back of his injured knee, sending Panther to the canvas.

The crowd begins to boo as Calvin returns to his feet, and begins relentlessly stomping Panther's knee, again and again and again, with Panther's screams growing louder after each strike. He then grabs a hold of Panther's right ankle, slides out to the floor and begins dragging Panther towards the apron. Panther tries to fight him off, desperately kicking at Calvin with his left leg, but it's no use, as Calvin lifts Panther's leg into the air and slams it down across the apron. Panther screams loudly, and Calvin grabs his ankle a second time and slams his leg into the apron once more. The referee kneels down next to Panther, checking to see if he can continue, but before he can get an answer, Calvin grabs a hold of his ankle one more time and drags the injured challenger over to the ringpost.

Cole: Calvin's dragging Panther over to that post, folks...and I would reckon that he's got evil intentions!

Panther's still trying to fight Calvin off, pressing his left leg up against the ringpost to prevent Calvin from pulling him further, but Calvin soon grabs Panther's left leg as well, and uses both legs to pull Panther crotch first into the post.

Coach: Ouch!

Cole: Panther's in a world of hurt here. And watch Calvin here, he's got that right leg again.

Calvin taunts a few fans in the front row before rearing back with Panther's injured leg and ramming it hard into the post. He does it a second time, leading the referee to slide out to the floor and reprimand him. The two argue briefly before Calvin presses the palm of his hand against his face and shoves him hard to the floor. With Calvin distracted, Panther attempts to pull himself away from the corner, but Calvin quickly catches his ankle and pulls him back into the post. He then extends Panther's right leg, bends Panther's left leg around the post, and...

Cole: Oh no!! Not this!

Yup...Calvin brings his right leg up, and locks Panther in the dreaded RINGPOST FIGURE FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Cole: Dear God!!! Calvin's trying to break Panther's leg, damn it! C'mon!!!

Calvin applies as much pressure as possible as Panther screams his lungs out in the ring. The referee returns to his feet, and tries to get Calvin to break the hold, but Calvin refuses, and instead increases the pressure on Panther's leg. The official again asks Calvin for the break, but when he refuses a second time, he grabs a hold of Calvin's hair and pulls him off of Panther, drawing a pop from the crowd.

Cole: Great call by the official there.

Caboose: Great call?! Since when has a referee been allowed to put his hands on a wrestler like that?!

Coach: Panther's hurt bad, guys.

Indeed. Unable to stand, Panther crawls back out to the center of the ring, attempting to create as much distance between he and Calvin as possible. Unfortunately for him, however, Calvin soon returns to the ring, catches up with Panther, and goes right back to work on the leg. He grabs a hold of Panther's right leg, twists up on the ankle, then drives the point of his elbow right into Panther's knee. Calvin quickly returns to his feet and drives another elbow into the knee of Panther! And another! And another! And BY GAWD ANOTHER!!!

Cole: The Champion is just being vicious here!

Indeed he is. Back to his feet, Calvin yanks on Panther's leg, then turns away from Panther. He then tries to lock on another figure four, but Panther kicks him in the chest, knocking him away. He tries for it again, but Panther kicks him away again. Frustrated, Calvin grabs Panther's right leg one more time and drives another elbow into the knee, again causing Panther to scream. Calvin returns to his feet and turns his back to Panther. He then wraps up Panther's legs, turns him over onto his stomach, and applies a reverse figure four to Panther. The crowd boos once again as Calvin begins to apply pressure.

Caboose: This could be it right here, guys!

Cole: Panther's knee is taking a lot of punishment here. It was hurt last week in the match with Superstar...it was Axel's and Gunner's target earlier on tonight in a backstage attack, and in this match, Calvin is doing even more damage here with this hold, and fans, this could be Panther's breaking point. I wouldn't be surprised if Panther...if he just gave in right here.

The crowd begins clapping and stomping in unison, trying as best they can to will Panther out of the hold. With a look of pain etched on his face, Panther begins to use to scratch and claw at the canvas, using whatever strength he has remaining to pull himself closer to the ropes. The clapping and chanting gets louder and louder as Panther gets closer...and closer...and closer to the ropes.

Cole: Panther's trying as hard as he can to reach the ropes.

Coach: He's almost there!

Panther's maybe an inch or so away from the bottom rope, when Calvin increases the pressure on his legs, causing him to scream one more time. Panther tries to block out the pain, however, clinching his teeth and extending his right arm forward, desperately attempting to reach the ropes.

He's reaching...

...reaching...

...ALMOST THERE....

...ALLLLLMOST....

NO!!!!!!!! Just micrometers away from the bottom rope, Panther's body suddenly drops to the canvas. The crowd is stunned! The referee again kneels at Panther's side, but doesn't get a response.

Caboose: I think he just passed out from the pain.

Cole: You may be right. Panther's not moving, folks.
Calvin increases the pressure on Panther's knee, but Panther doesn't move. He just continues lying there flat on the canvas. The referee grabs Panther's right arm and raises it into the air to see if he can continue.

IT DROPS!

Coach: Uh oh!

Chants of "PAN-THER, PAN-THER" start up in the crowd as the referee raises Panther's arm a second time...

IT DROPS AGAIN!

Cole: Fans, if that arm drops one more time, this thing is over.

The chants get louder, and the fans begin clapping and stomping all over again as the referee raises his arm one last time...

...it...

...it...

....it...

DROPS!!!!!!!

NO!!! IT STAYS UP!!!!!!!! Panther raises his arm just before it hits the canvas, bringing the crowd to life. He then plants his left hand against the mat, using it to pull himself closer to the ropes as he reaches forward with his right hand...

AND HE'S GOT IT!!!! The crowd pops in the background as the referee calls for the break!
Cole: Panther got the rope! The hold must be broken...CALVIN'S NOT BREAKING! C'MON!!

Calvin holds on well after the ref calls for the break, drawing boos from the crowd. Finally, the ref steps in once more and pulls Calvin off of Panther.

Caboose: This damn referee is getting out of hand! That's the second time he put his hands on the Champ!

Cole: And Calvin doesn't look happy about it!

Calvin climbs back to his feet and shoves the referee...who responds by shoving him back, drawing a pop from the crowd. Calvin shoves the ref a second time, but the ref shoves him back one more time. Angered, Calvin cocks his fist, ready to strike the ref, but stops when he notices Panther pulling himself back up in the corner. He flags the ref off then moves in on Panther, catching him with a stomp to the knee just as he reaches his feet. He stomps down a second time, then grabs a hold of Panther's leg, using it to drag Panther out to the center of the ring. Hopping on his left leg, Panther takes 2 wild swings at Calvins head, both missing. Then, as they reach the center of the ring, Calvin springs off his left leg, presses it into Calvin's chest and sends Calvin crashing HARD into the buckle, much to the crowd's delight. Dazed from the force, Calvin staggers out and falls forward, but Panther raises his right foot at the last second, causing Calvin to hit facefirst off the flat of his boot, then fall to the canvas, clutching his jaw in pain.

Calvin rolls around on the mat, clutching his jaw as chants of "PAN-THER, PAN-THER" start up once again in the background. Meanwhile, Panther, after stretching his knee to regain the feeling, tries to pull himself back to his feet. Calvin does the same.

Cole: We've got a bit of a race on our hands. Which one of these men will reach his feet first.

Caboose: It's...it's...

PANTHER! Panther reaches his feet, then staggers back into the ropes, clutching his knee. Calvin is up shortly afterwards, and after taking a moment to shake loose the cobwebs, he charges in at Panther, but misses with a clothesline. Calvin turns around to face Panther, only to be met with a 3/4 headlock and a...

Cole: PANTHER CUTTER!!!!!!!

The crowd explodes as Panther brings Calvin down with the Panther Cutter. But Panther's knee is killing him, and he doesn't go for the cover.

Cole: C'mon Panther! You've got it won! All you've gotta do is roll over and the title is yours.

The crowd begins cheering and stomping in unison yet again as Panther rolls over, then drapes his left arm across the chest of Panther!
Cole: This could be it...

3!!!!

NO!!!!!!! FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!!!!!!!

Panther slaps the canvas in frustration, then grabs Calvin by the hair and begins hitting him with right hands. Using the hair, Panther then drags Calvin back to his feet, drags him out to the center of the ring, and places him in a standing headscissors, drawing a pop from the crowd.

Coach: He could be setting up for Da' Bomb here!

He is. He wraps his arms around Calvin's waist, and brings him up into powerbomb position...

BUT CALVIN ESCAPES, sitting out and landing on his feet, where he doubles Panther over with a boot to the midsection, then places him in a standing headscissors of his own!

Cole: Code Red Clash! He's gonna try it again!

He tries it, but Panther blocks it again! He tries to lift Panther again, but then it's blocked...

Suddenly, Panther fires off an uppercut to the groin, drawing a pop from the crowd as Calvin staggers back into the ropes, clutching the injured area.

Caboose: That should be a disqualification! C'mon ref!

Panther tries to move in on Calvin, but his knee gives, causing him to stagger backwards. Noticing Panther favoring the leg, Calvin sucks up the pain (not the best choice of words there, lol) and charges in at Panther, only to be caught with a full nelson, which Panther uses to take the Champion over in a dragon suplex!!!!!

He tries to bridge but the leg gives way! BOTH SHOULDERS ARE DOWN...

CALVIN RAISES THE RIGHT SHOULDER...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**DING DING DING**

**Cue "I'm The Bomb"

Announcer: Here is your winner, and STILL OAOAST World Champion...CALVIN...SZECHSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN!!!!!!!

Cole: Damn!!! Calvin retains!

Caboose: Why so surprised, Cole. Calvin's the best wrestler in the OAOAST today. Possibly the greatest World Champion we've ever had!

Cole: That's debatable! Calvin...he came *that* close to coughing up the World Title!!! THAT CLOSE!

Caboose: But he didn't lose the title! Calvin, the resilient wrestler that he is, took everything that Panther had to throw at him, and still came out with the victory! Give him credit!

The crowd boos as Calvin's presented with the World Title belt. He looks down at Panther, who's looking up at him with tears in his eyes, and raises the title high above his head, basically adding insult to injury. Calvin then slides out of the ring, and starts back up the ramp towards the stage, where two more figures appear.

Cole: Oh no! That's Axel and Gunner!

Caboose: Yes! And remember what Northstar said. They could do anything they wanted to Panther AFTER the match! Well the match is over, Cole, but it looks like the fun is just beginning.

Calvin's music dies down as Axel and Gunner head down to ringside, Axel with a steel chair in hand. Panther spots them entering the ring, and attempts to climb back to his feet to defend himself, but his knee buckles, and soons falls prey to Axel's and Gunner's attack. The crowd boos in the background as the two men go to work on Panther, Gunner stomping away at the injured 24/7 Champ as Axel pounds him with the steel chair. After a moment, the crowd begins to clamor, with many fans turning towards the entrance to see what's going on.

Cole: IT'S TINA!!!

YES!!! Tina heads out from the back and rushes the ring, charging Axel and nailing him with a HARD forearm that sends him staggering into the ropes. Gunner tries to attack her from behind, but she nails him with a series of forearms as well, and has Gunner reeling before Axel comes up from behind and blasts her in the back of the head with the chair, drawing more boos from the crowd.

Axel hits Tina with another chairshot, and the crowd begins to clamor again as an angry Chris Bryte rushes out from the back, hoping to save the day. As soon as he hits the ring, however, Axel blasts him with a VICIOUS chairshot, sending him tumbling through the ropes and out to the arena floor.

Cole: Axel and Gunner have laid out Panther, Tina and Chris Bryte. They are on a rampage out here...and oh no! Don't tell me...NOT AGAIN!

Gunner grabs Panther's injured right knee and extends it, and Axel turns to Panther with a sinister smile on his face.

Coach: We saw this backstage earlier on!

Axel raises the chair high above his head, but...

Cole: WAIT A MINUTE!!!

...before he can bring it down, K-Money and AJ Flaire rush the ring with chairs of their own. K-Money nails Axel in the back, and AJ nails Gunner, both shots sending the recipients to the canvas. K-Money and AJ follow up, hammering away with repeated chairshots on Axel and Gunner until they roll out of the ring. The crowd pops in the background as Axel and Gunner head back towards the ramp, both men pointing and shouting obscenities at K-Money and AJ Flaire.

Cole: Ladies and gentlemen...Axel and Gunner just tried to injure Panther again. Thank God for K-Money and AJ Flaire. Had they not arrived when they did, who knows what damage would've been done to Panther.

Coach: Peeps, when we come back its time for the second of our two main events.

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

COLE
Right now we've got a match capable of headlining any wrestling show worldwide. A battle that's stemmed from one man's inability to fight his demons, and another man's attempt at helping him do so.

CABOOSE
Bull. This is about redemption. Austin Baker, Ragdoll, whatever, he's going to do the world a duty tonight and prove once and for all that the spotlight hog you call a friend, Zack Malibu, cares about no one but himself and his hair.

COACH
Zack's hair is pretty nice. Finely gelled, neatly combed...

CABOOSE
When did you join the cast of Queer Eye?

Amidst the announcers spat, the opening of "Bring Me To Life" begins to play, sending the crowd into a roaring frenzy. Once the chorus hits, the pyro booms, and through the shower of sparkles steps a focused looking Zack Malibu, accompanied by his girlfriend, a a somewhat apprehensive Candie.

CABOOSE
Read the body langauge, Cole. Malibu and Candie are afraid to be out here tonight.

COLE
Afraid? I doubt it. But you've got to stay on your toes when you're dealing with a loose cannon the caliber of Ragdoll.

Malibu and Candie walk to the ring, pacing themselves rather than hit the ring at a rapid pace as is the usual. The couple step into the ring, and engage in an inaudible conversation, as Zack's theme song fades out in the distance.

CUE: "Handsome Devil" by The Smiths

-The fans erupt in a chorus of boos and slight cheers as the music of the Sin City Madman hits....and...nothing happens. The fans are slightly confused about what's going on, but they still cheer and jeer. We are now a minute into the song, and still no Ragdoll. The arena grows quiet as the song suddenly stops. We cut to backstage where we see Jasmine walking through the halls towards a lockerroom. The door reads "Do Not Disturb" on it, but she knocks anyway.

JASMINE
Austin, baby?...You ok in there? C'mon, it's time for your match...Austin? You ok?...I'm coming in.
-Jasmine slowly opens the door to a dark room. She fumbles for the light switch and flips it. The flourescent lights take awhile to turn on, but they do eventually. Jasmine looks inside the room, before letting out a loud shriek. She covers her mouth and stumbles backward, her eyes filling up with tears. The camera quickly moves to the doorway. Lying in the middle of the room is Ragdoll. His mouth is foaming, his eyes are rolled into the back of his head, and a needle is stuck in his arm.

JASMINE
OH GOD!! TJ!! SOMEBODY HELP!! PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP!!

-From around the corner limps TJ Burns, Jasmine's brother. He clutches at his ribs, a memento of his match earlier in the night. Jasmine rushes to him and grabs him by the shirt collar, dragging him towards the door.

TJ
Whoa, what's wrong?

JASMINE
Austin OD'd! He fucking OD'd, TJ! You have to help him!

-TJ's eyes go wide as he turns and looks through the doorway. Jasmine collapses, her sobs echoing through the hallway. TJ rushes to his friend and kneels beside him, putting his hand to his neck.

TJ
He still has a pulse...go get help, Jazzy.

-Jasmine nods and runs off as TJ covers his face.

TJ
Jesus, Baker...What the fuck were you thinking?
Just then, Zack Malibu, who raced out of the ring upon seeing this on the AngleTron in the arena, arrives at the door.

ZACK

Jesus Christ. TJ, get back. The medics are gonna have to get to him. I don't...KEN! SOMEONE GET K-MONEY OVER HERE NOW, HIS BROTHER NEEDS HELP!

Zack sticks his head out of the door, looking for someone, anyone to heed his request. Someone calls out "Zack!" in the background, and it's show to be Ken Baker, aka K-Money.

ZACK

This doesn't look good, Ken.
K MONEY

The medics are just outside...my God, Austin...

TJ

Ken, I'm sorry Ken. We...we all warned him about this shit...

-TJ's eyes start to well with tears as Jasmine runs back in, followed by a whole squadron of paramedics and wrestlers. Among them are Northstar and Panther. The paramedics slowly load Ragdoll onto a gourney and wheel him away. Jasmine and K-Money follow close behind. The gourney and entourage make it to an ambulance, and the paramedics carefully load Ragdoll inside. They all climb in, as do Jasmine and K-Money. The doors slam shut as the ambulance drives away, sirens blaring. The camera cuts over to the HeldDOWN~! roster, who have witnessed this entire ordeal, and look on with grave concern, as the screen fades to black ending the show