OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 2/5/04

Chanel #99

OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

(IMG:http://www.byz.org/~immort/bm2002/85-Sat-Night/m/BM2002-1302-08312153-ManBurn-Fireworks.jpg)

(IMG:http://wrestling.1-wwf-smackdown-raw-wrestlemania-tickets.com/images/arena.jpg)

Jonathan Coachman: M.C.! DA BOOZE! DA COACH! TRIPLE C! DETROIT ROCK CIIIITTTTTTY! HELD DOWN! GET THIS PAAARRRTAAAY STARTED ON A THURSDAY NIGHT!

Cole: Allow me to translate from dork to nerd. Fans, welcome to another red hot edition of sports entertainment’s flag ship show, OAOAST HeldDOWN. They call me Michael Cole and I’m joined by Jonathan Coachman and my esteemed colleague Caboose. Caboose what’s on tap?

Caboose I just put in an order for some beefy jerky and a Labat blue. Oh, do you mean what matches do we have tonight? I got piss drunk earlier and I spent most of the day in a ditch getting poked with a stick by school children so I kind of missed that production meeting thingie.

Cole: You’re a wonderful role model.

Caboose: I try. Got to look out for Boo’s kids.

Cole: I’m sure that these “Boo’s kids” are glued to their TV sets in anticipation for our first match. Let’s hop to it!

The arena goes dark as blue spotlights flash all over the arena. The crowd pops as the opening chords of the familiar theme kicks in.

Cue: ‘Oh Hell Yeah’ by H-Blocx

Peter Knight, the former 24/7 and Tag Team Champion, makes his way out to ringside, and steps into the ring, as the announcer, well, announces him.

ANNOUNCER
The Following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing Team number one, first, from Fall River Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds, a former twenty four-seven and Tag Tam Champion, PETERRRRRRRRR KNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

COLE
Well what a way to start off HeldDown, we’ve got Tag Team action for you!

Cue: State Prop (You Know Us)

The fans nearly blow the roof off the arena as Pyro blasts from the stage and Panther walks down to ringside, 24/7 Belt around his waist.

ANNOUNCER
And his partner, from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in tonight at one hundred and ninety eight pounds, He is the OAOAST Twenty Four Seven Champion, PAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

COLE
The Twenty Four Seven Champion had a good win over Chris Bryte last week, and now he is teaming with a former adversary, against the man that has cost Peter Knight a shot at Panthers belt twice now. Anther and PK are teaming for the first time tonight, and this is the first time we here in the OAOAST will get to see the next two individuals in a tag match.

CUE: ‘The Game’ by Disturbed

Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do?
Now that I have allowed you TO BEAT ME
Do you think that we could play another game?
Maybe I could win this time!

I kinda like the misery you put me through
Darling you can trust me COMPLETELY
If you even try to look the other way
I think that I could KILL this time…

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOBOOBOOMMM~!

The crowds cheers turn into boos as Axel and his partner Gunner Sharps appear at the entrance way and make their way down to ringside.

ANNOUNCER
And their opponents, at a combined weight of Five Hundred and Eighty Five pounds, “The Enforcer” Gunner Sharps AND ‘The Dark One’, AXELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

COLE
Ten days ago at Anglepalooza, Axel and Gunner were numbers one and three respectively in the Royal Rumble match. They fought then, but as soon as the match was over, they became allies again. Then last week Axel confronted Crystal, revealing that she was a former member of the Bleeding Souls! Crystal turned down Axel’s offer to re-join him and Gunner, so Axel said that she will have to have things the hard way!

COACH
He had better not hurt her! He had better not hurt my baby!

CABOOSE
Well Coach, I think that’s exactly what he’s going to do. This obsession of yours is getting a tad unhealthy, see a doctor.

Axel takes off his coat and throws it to the outside. He and Gunner both smack their right fists against their hearts and then knock fists.

COLE
What is that, a secret handshake?

CABOOSE
Never you mind Cole, Axel and Gunner have been teaming for longer than you guys realise, and I am told he will announce something later!

*DING DING DING*

COACH
We are underway!

Axel and Panther start off the match. They circle the ring once, and then come in to the middle to go face to face. Panther begins trash talking, and Axel gives it right back. Axel turns to walk away, but comes back with a hard right hand to Panther.

CABOOSE
Yeah! Go Axel!

Panther hesitates for a second, and then fires back a hard right hand of his own! Axel and Panther begin trading hard right hands! Axel gets the upper hand, Axel sends Panther for an Irish whip, Panther comes off the ropes and hits a Spinning Heel Kick!

COLE
Great move by Panther there!

Panther grabs Axel by the hair and takes him over to the corner. Panther smashes Axel’s head against the top turnbuckle, and then leads him over to the corner where Peter Knight is waiting. Tag by Panther to Peter Knight. Panther holds Axel for PK, and PK boots Axel hard in the stomach.

COLE
Panther and PK have the early advantage here.
PK connects with more hard right hands to the head of Axel, and whips him hard into the corner. PK runs straight at Axel and hits him with a clothesline that sends Axel down in the corner. PK salutes the crowd, who give him a big pop in return.

COACH
PK going to town!

PK stomps Axel hard, eliciting a ‘ONE!’ from Axel. He hesitates, and then boots Axel again, the crowd chanting ‘TWOOO!’. Peter Knight gives them what they want, and boots Axel another eight times, with the crowd counting along to ten after each vicious, stiff boot.

CABOOSE
No Fair! Get him out of the corner ref!

PK picks a now groggy Axel up out of the corner, and boots him in the midsection again. Front facelock by Peter Knight, lifts Axel over and slams him down to complete the vertical suplex.

PK climbs the top rope quickly, and hits a top rope leg drop on Axel. Cover by Peter Knight on Axel…

One…

Two…

Kickout by Axel at two.

PK grabs Axel by the hair and gets him up to a vertical base. Kick to the midsection by Peter Knight, PK hooks the arms of Axel and gives him a Double Arm Suplex. Cover by Peter Knight

One…

Twooo…

Axel kicks out at two again.

COLE
Good strategy by Peter Knight here, hitting Axel with Suplexes and slams, grounding him and making sure he can’t make the tag to the three hundred and fifty pounder.

PK picks Axel up again and gets him in a front face lock. Peter Knight grabs the tights and sends him over for one vertical suplex. PK holds onto the front face lock and delivers a second vertical suplex!

COACH
He’s going for the Knight Roll!
PK tries to get Axel up for the Falcon Arrow to Complete the Knight Roll, but Axel blocks the first attempt, and gives PK a low blow, outside the eye of the referee!

COLE
Oh come on! That’s blatant cheating by Axel!

Peter Knight comes back with a right hand, and Axel give PK one of his own. Another right hand by PK, and another returned by Axel. A Third right hand by PK and this time Axel hits a thumb to the eye!

CABOOSE
Now that’s how you get an advantage!

Axel grabs Peter Knight by the hair and pulls him over to the corner, sending his head flying into the turnbuckle. Axel tags in the big man, Gunner Sharps, who steps over the top rope with ease. Gunner comes in and connects with a solid right hand to the head of Peter Knight that sends him crashing down to the mat.

COLE
Here comes the seven foot, there hundred and fifty pound monster, Gunner Sharps.

CABOOSE
All bets are off now boys!

Gunner grabs PK by the hair and scoops him up, before dropping him down hard with a scoop slam. Gunner comes off the ropes, and hits a BIG Elbow drop. Cover by Gunner.

One…

Kickout by Peter Knight at the one count.

Gunner grabs PK again, and this time lifts him up with one arm, giving him a sidewalk slam. Another cover.

One…

Kickout at one again by Peter Knight.

Gunner picks PK up a third time and gives him a hard right hand. Gunner goes for another right, by PK blocks and hits one of his own! PK hits Gunner with another right hand! PK runs toward the ropes, and hits a hard clothesline on Gunner…

But the big man STAYS UP!

Peter Knight looks at Gunner and runs to the ropes again, and hits another hard clothesline…

But the big man STAYS UP AGAIN!

COLE
What does Peter Knight have to do to knock this guy down?

Peter Knight, visibly frustrated, comes off the ropes again…

But Gunner hits a VICIOUS BIG BOOT!

CABOOSE
Wow, that’ll knock the caps of your teeth off right there.

Gunner picks PK up and grabs him by the throat with both hands. Gunner lifts PK and throws him right across the ring, by the throat!

COLE
What a power display by Gunner Sharps!

Gunner walks over to Axel and makes the tag. Axel comes in and walks over to PK who is crouched in the corner. Axel measures PK, and then delivers a hard right hand to the face.

COLE
Stiff right hand there by The Dark One, really rocked Peter Knight’s boat.

Axel pulls Peter Knight out of the corner, and sets him up for a DDT. He looks over at Panther and flips him off, before delivering an Evenflow!

COLE
Evenflow DDT by Axel, Peter Knight’s head bounced off the mat! Cover, hook of the leg…

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOO!

COLE
…and Peter Knight barely kicks out at two! Axel and Gunner in firm control.

CABOOSE
A three hundred and fifty pound man is always going to be a difference maker, even against two world-class wrestlers like Peter Knight and Panther. Gunner’s power gives him and Axel the universal advantage.

Axel goes to the top rope and flips Panther off again! Axel comes off the ropes and hits an elbow drop!

ONE…

TWOOOO…

THREEEEEEEEEEEENOYESNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

COLE
Peter Knight’s kick outs are getting closer and closer to the three!

Axel picks PK up again and puts him on his shoulders. Panther starts to step into the ring, and at the same time Gunner starts to as well, but the referee only sees Gunner!

CABOOSE
Ref, Panther’s coming into the ring! Do your job!

Axel turns around with PK on his shoulders set up for a Death Valley Driver, and he sees Panther! Panther flips Axel off, and dropkicks him in the chest! PK reverses into a Crucifix Pin!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOO…

THRNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

COLE
Axel was taken by surprise there! He only just kicked out!

PK picks Axel up and sends him for an Irish Whip. Axel reverses, and hits a SPINEBUSTER!

CABOOSE!
Yeah! That’s it, make him tap!

Axel grabs PK’s left leg, and locks in his patented Single Leg Crab!

CABOOSE
There’s the Axel Grinder! Peter Knight is gonna tap now!

Peter Knight shouts in pain as he reaches for the ropes! He puts one hand up…

COLE
He’s going to tap!

… And lunges for the bottom rope, grabbing it!

The referee starts the five count, and Axel reluctantly breaks the hold!

COLE
PK almost lost it there!

Axel turns to the crowd, and does the crucifix pose to a chorus of boos. While he is taunting the massive crowd, Peter Knight gets to his feet!

CABOOSE
Watch out Axel!

Axel turns around with a big smile on his face, and walks right into a Peter Knight STO!

COLE
AXEL IS DOWN!

PK crawls for Panther, and Axel crawls for Gunner, as the referee begins the ten count!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR…

COLE
Who’s going to make it first???

PK lunges for Panther, and Axel lunges for Gunner…

And they both tag out at the same time!!!

Panther runs into the ring first, and hits a dropkick to the face of Gunner as he is trying to get into the ring, sending him to the outside! Panther runs at Axel and hits a big clothesline! Panther grabs Axel and puts him onto his shoulders…

Panther hits THE DEEP END on Axel, Axel rolls out the outside, next to the timekeepers table!

Gunner slides into the ring, and just as he is about to get up, Panther hits a Leg Drop to the back of his head! PK runs into the ring and joins Panther, as they both pick Gunner up and hook his head! DOUBLE DDT by Panther and Peter Knight!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

THRRREEEEEEEEENOOOYESNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

COLE
Gunner barely kicked out there, but he kicked out with force!

The referee forces PK out of the ring as Axel gets to his feet and shoves the timekeeper out of his chair!

Gunner gets to his feet and turns around, Panther goes to hit Gunner, by Gunner catches him by the throat!
COLE
He has him by the throat! By the THROAT!

CABOOSE
Thanks Paul E.

Gunner lifts Panther high in the air, and then drops him down for a Spinebuster, completing the Tortured Soul Slam!

COLE
What a slam by Gunner!

Gunner crouches in the corner like a caged animal, waiting to be let out. The referee attends to Panther as he slowly gets up, and starts to turn around to face Gunner.

COLE
Look out Panther!

Gunner charges at Panther…

But Panther moves out of the way, and Gunner hits the REFEREE with the MOTHER FUCKING IMPACT SPEAR!

COLE
Oh my god! The referee may be out here!

Gunner looks at what he just did and curses. Gunner slowly turns around, but Panther is waiting! Kick to the midsection by Panther, PANTHER CUTTER!

COACH
PANTHER CUTTER! But the referee is down!

CABOOSE
Gunner isn’t moving!

Panther looks at the referee and realises that he’s not getting up, so he starts to climb the turnbuckles.

COLE
Panther is going up top!

COACH
Might be Frog Splash time!
Panther get to the top rope and prepares to launch himself onto Gunner Sharps! But Axel slides into the ring with a chair!!!

CABOOSE
Here’s the equaliser right here!

Axel takes a big swing and SMASHES Panther in the face with the chair, sending him flying to the outside of the ring, and knocking his head on the outside barricade!

COLE
Panther might be out cold! The referee is down!

Peter Knight comes into the ring and charges at Axel, but Gunner gets up and grabs him by the throat! Gunner lifts PK high in the air! Chokeslam by Gunner Sharps on Peter Knight!

COACH
What a Chokeslam!

CABOOSE
They have it now!

Gunner looks at Axel and smiles, as he starts ascending the turnbuckles!

COLE
All Three Hundred and Fifty Pounds of Gunner Sharps going up top here!

Axel picks PK up from behind, and hooks him up for an Axel Slam!

CABOOSE
Here we go guys!

Axel brings PK down, and hits an Axel Slam! He quickly turns PK over onto his back, and holds his arms to the ground so he can’t move.

COLE
Peter Knight is helpless!

Gunner comes off the top, and all 350 pounds comes crashing down onto Peter Knight with a Splash! Gunner rolls out of the ring and Axel makes the cover!

COLE
No! Not like this!

The referee wakes up and begins his count!
ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!!!

COLE
Dammit NO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*DING DING DING*

Cue: ‘The Game’ by Disturbed

ANNOUNCER: Here are your winners, GUNNER SHARPS AND AXELLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Axel and Gunner look at the fallen Peter Knight and

COLE
Dammit! DAMMIT! Panther and Peter Knight had the match won, and then that SCUMBAG Axel cheated to win!! DAMMIT this is not right!

CABOOSE
Settle down JR, don’t have a hernia over the whole thing, these two guys did what they had to do to win the match.

Axel starts to lift PK’s lifeless body up again, when suddenly Panther storms into the ring with a steel chair, his face a bloody mess from when it smashed against the outside barricade earlier!

COLE
Panther is back!

Axel and Gunner see Panther in the ring and roll out before he can start swinging the chair like a madman, to the disdain of the crowd

Caboose: Hmph! Panther thinks he’s a big shot now that he’s tasted 24/7 gold. I’m sure someone will cut that pea brain down to size.

Coach: Speaking of peas, let’s head backstage to Hoff!

(The mythical beast, Hoff is seen backstage reading an issue of FHM which has an article about him and his tips on kicking ass. He’s taken by surprise when “3 Stages of Hell” director John Singleton comes up to greet him)

John Singleton: Hoff! What it be?

Hoff: What it is, what it will be and what it ain’t.

John: I heard that. Yo man, I caught your match last week with Malibu. Even though I don’t go for this wrestling shit, I was digging you man.

Hoff: I bet you would’ve dug me even more if I had won.

John: Don’t trip off that shit. You’ve got intensity man. And skill. But what you got that’s important to this director is the look, and that look looks a lot like Buff Bagwell.

Hoff: I get that a lot. I used to rip off little kids by selling them “Buff’s” autograph for twenty bucks.

John: That’s great man! You used the look to work to your advantage. Now I need it to work to both of our advantage. Buff doesn’t bring that hard hitting intensity to the shoot that you do. You’d think for a wrestler he would, but I don’t know. I wanted to use some clips of your matches and pass them off for Buff’s in the movie? That cool?

Hoff: I’m going to be in a movie? Fucking score! That’s fucking bad ass. Am I getting paid?

John: Hell yeah.

Hoff: I’m Hoff, I’m the stuff and the girls just can’t get enough! Hoff daddy! You can use the footage.

John: Sweet. We’ll be in touch.

(John walks off and we cut to da SC~!)

Cole: Another one down, another one bites the dust.

Caboose: What’s that mean?

Cole: Hoff just sold his soul to the movie studio. All so he can be Buff’s stunt butt. Oh well it isn’t like I respected Hoff any way.

Caboose: I’m sure he’s crying himself to sleep over that one.

Coach: Super fans, we’ve got to take a commercial break but we’ll be back with more hard hitting, heart pounding, emmy award winning backstage skits!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

Caboose: Coach, you’re a liar. We’ve got another one of those damn rasslin matches coming up.

Coach: Gross! I want more of the dramatic, high brow male soap opreas that only backstage segments can provide.

Cole: Northstar gave you two a raise didn’t he?

Caboose: Um.....no comment.

(Damaramu walks out unannounced wearing a heldDown! Brand ref shirt and black gym shorts while holding a mic. He makes his way to the ring with a smug look on his face egging the crowd on as they fill the arena with loud boos and the occasional “You suck”.)

COACH
Oh great it's heldDown's newest referee.

CABOOSE
Shut up he's talking!

(He steps in the ring and pauses, waiting for the crowd to settle down slightly. As the boos become softer he begins speaking into the mic)

Damaramu: Ryan, its now or never…if you want a chance at saving your job you’ll come down to this ring. If not…well, you might wanna wake up early because the lines for unemployment get pretty long.

(Damaramu hands the mic over to Buffer and leans in the corner of the ring awaiting something to happen. All of a sudden the OU Fight song fills the arena and the crowd hops to their feet cheering loud enough to almost drown out the music. Ryan Smith hits the opening of the entry way wearing Ivory mixed martial arts shorts with OU on each thigh written in Crimson outlined lettering)

Buffer: This match is scheduled for one fall, heading to the ring now from Norman, Oklahoma…Rrrrryan Smiiiiiith!

COLE
This is it folks! Ryan Smith's chance to get back onto this show after Damaramu nearly broke his neck. I'm telling you it's a shame how Smith has been treated in this situation.

COACH
I'll agree with you Cole, for once.

CABOOSE
Will you two shut up and quit crying? Smith was injured in his first match! That doesn't sound like someone that should be on this show to me!

(Smith begins walking down to the ring with purpose, all the while ignoring the fans cheering and staring into Damaramu’s direction. He hits the ring and starts making his way over to Damaramu all the while pointing in his direction and talking trash. Just then the OU Fight song ends and after a brief pause a different theme hits the sound system)

Buffer: Now making his way down the aisle, he hails from Detroit Michigan…Scott Lunde!

COLE
It's our newest wrestler! Uh.....what the hell?

COACH
Well Northstar said he'd find someone.....I thought it'd be himself.

CABOOSE
This kid is hungry boys....just you wait.....he's going to shock the world!
(Ryan Smith turns around and sees Scott Lunde standing at the entry way. Lunde begins walking down slowly, pauses halfway down the aisle and looks at the crowd to his right before continuing down and into the ring. Michael Buffer exits the ring and Damaramu signals for the bell to ring, thus officially beginning the match)

*Lunde and Smith circle one another to begin. Lock-up to begin and each struggles for the advantage. Smith slowly begins to back Lunde into the corner and Damaramu immediately comes over and puts himself in the middle calling for a free break. Smith complies and backs away to the middle of the ring while Lunde rotates his left arm before walking out of the corner. The two once again begin to circle each other with Smith shuffle stepping to his right and Lunde slowly side stepping to his right. They lock up once again and this time the advantage goes to Lunde who drives Smith into the corner. Damaramu comes over and tries to break up the two half-heartedly and as they do break Lunde hits Smith with a stiff right hand, then backs up to the middle of the ring quickly.*

COLE
That was a closed fist! Come on ref!

CABOOSE
I didn't see anything.

*Smith touches the left side of his cheek briefly, walks out of the corner, and then begins to spout off at Damaramu who points towards Lunde and yells back at Smith.*

COLE
Smith getting into it with Damaramu now, that's not too smart considering the circumstances.

CABOOSE
Now you're making sense. A DQ and Smith is gone!

*Lunde tries to come over quickly and catch Smith off guard but Smith spots him and begins hitting him with right hand after right hand backing him into the ropes. Smith then takes the stunned Lunde, pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Lunde bounces off and Smith meets him in the middle of the ring with a lariat. Lunde hits the mat hard and Smith drops down and applies a rear chinlock quickly. Lunde sits up more to relieve the pressure a little bit and begins flailing a bit. He then gathers his strength and forces Smith to stand-up with it turning it into a side head-lock. Lunde drives his elbow into Smith’s abdoman a few times to break the hold, he then runs up against the ropes, bounces off of them and goes at Smith for a shoulder block take down. Smith dodges and catches him around the neck, once again placing him in the standing side head lock.*

COLE
I'm impressed with Lunde, he's going toe to toe technically with Smith.

*Damaramu comes to the front side of both competitors and tries losing the hold a little saying it’s a choke. Smith begins getting agitated and is distracted enough where Lunde is able to give him a belly to back suplex.*

COLE
Oh what the hell!? Damaramu has an obvious bias here! How can Lunde be proud of getting the advantage that way!?

CABOOSE
Are you blind? Smith was choking him out!

*Smith lands hard on the back of his neck and lays there holding the back of it while Lunde sits up and shakes the cobwebs loose. Lunde lifts Smith into a standing position, wrenches Smith’s arm and then begins pulling Smith into himself driving his own shoulder into the wrenched shoulder socket of Smith’s. After driving his shoulder into Smith for the 3rd time he whips him into the ropes and hits him with a powerslam. Lunde kneels up as Smith bridges himself slightly off the mat, favoring his back.*

COACH
Well Lunde is in control here. And Smith seems to have hurt his back.

CABOOSE
You still here?

*Lunde stands up and once again brings Smith to a standing position. This time he whips Smith into the turnbuckle, pauses a moment and grins at an approving Damaramu and then runs at Smith…but Smith catches him with a boot knocking Lunde back causing the crowd to cheer!*

COLE
I saw that smile! But Smith is sticking it back to him!

CABOOSE
His boot is loaded!

COACH
You're fishing......

*Smith waits for Lunde to turn back towards him before running at him and Lunde catches Smith, his left hand on his back, right hand on his chest, goes into the air with him spinning 180degrees and nails him with a vicious spinebuster. The crowd gasps collectively, Smith lays on the mat motionless while Lunde gets to his knees, does the umpire “Safe” motion with his arms to indicate its over, hooks Smith’s leg and pins him. Damaramu dives down and gives the count.

Kick-out! The crowd pops in unison!*

COLE
OH THAT WAS A FAST COUNT!

CABOOSE
Damaramu's a great referee! He went to Ref Tech!

COACH
There's no such place!

CABOOSE
That's what you think....

*Damaramu gets up frustrated, while Lunde looks mildly shocked. Lunde brings Smith up with him to his feet, places Smith’s head under his right arm and hoists him in the air then quickly drops him with a brainbuster. He floats over immediately into another cover and once again only gets a 2 count causing the crowd to chant “Ry-an Smith, Ry-an Smith”. Lunde begins to look a tad frustrated and walks around ring a bit which gives Smith a little time to recover. Lunde comes back over and begins to bring Smith to his feet but as soon as Smith gets to his knees he punches Lunde in the abdoman. Lunde gives him a clubbing forarm to the back of his neck but Smith blocks it out, grabs the front of Lunde’s tights and punches him in the abdomen again, then pulls him in for another quick punch. Smith makes it to his feet on his own and Lunde goes for an overhead right but Smith blocks and hits him with one of his, Lunde tries again and is hit with the same result. He goes for it once more and again is blocked and hit by the right hand of Smith sending Lunde to the mat.*

COLE
Here we go!

*Smith crouches down into amateur style and yells in Lunde’s direction “Show me what ya got!” as Lunde slowly gets to his feet and turns around Smith quickly wraps his left arm over Lunde’s right shoulder and his right arm under Lunde’s left shoulder, folds his hands together and T-Bones Lunde over. Damaramu looks furious and begins stomping around on the far side of the ring. Smith brings Lunde to his feet, Irish whips Lunde hard into the corner forcing Lunde to stumble out back towards Smith. Smith then locks his arms around Lunde and hits him with spinning belly to belly suplex. Smith stands up, turns to the crowd and the crowd hit their feet filling the arena with a loud chorus of cheers. Smith turns around and notices Lunde struggling to his feet so he begins walking back over to him. Lunde gets up and misses with a wild right hand allowing Smith to float behind him, put him in a full nelson and…DRAGON SUPLEX! Damaramu is extremely hesitant to go down and make the count, and when he finally does he checks to see if both of Lunde’s shoulders are touching the mat then begins to slowly bring his hand down

Lunde kicks-out!!!!

COLE
That was terrible! Lunde was gone and Damaramu took about 20 seconds to count!

CABOOSE
He was being thorough!

COACH
Oh shut the hell up Caboose! This kids job is on the line!

*The crowd is now chanting “You Suck” towards Damaramu who gets up with a smug grin on his face. Smith sits up looking miffed, then gets to his feet and walks towards Damaramu with his right hand clenched. Damaramu backs away slowly into the corner and Smith follows him in there while Lunde slowly begins to get himself together. Smith finally meets Damaramu, grabs him by the collar and raises his fist.
COLE
Knock him out Smith! Give him a piece of your mind!
COACH
Smith better watch out, Lunde’s back to his feet!

*Smith looks out to the crowd for approval and is met with a huge cheer, he then rears his fist back as Damaramu covers up slightly. Smith goes to swing and his arm is caught by Lunde, who turns him around and gives him a boot to the mid-section. Smith bends over from the impact and Lunde wraps his left arm around Smith’s neck while walking back towards the middle of the ring and plants him with a stiff, snap DDT.*

COLE
Oh my god! Right on that injured neck!

*Smith lays motionless on the mat and Lunde covers him, hooking the leg and placing his back over Smith’s chest so he can look out to the crowd. Damaramu gets down and counts quickly

3!!!!

COLE
Oh that wasn't right at all! Damaramu counted 3 in about a second and now Smith has lost his job! This sucks!

COACH
How can Lunde be proud of himself!?

*Lunde slowly gets up, placing his right hand on the back of his neck and winces a little in pain while Damaramu raises Lunde’s arm in victory. Lunde’s theme hits.

Buffer: Your winner of the match…Scott Lunde!

COLE
Under dubious means.

CABOOSE
This man gave us one hell of a match and should be very proud of his victory!

COLE
I'll admit he wrestled like a star....but he didn't win on his own!

*Lunde stumbles back towards the ropes and then proceeds to exit the ring while the fans boo and throw small pieces of trash towards the ring. Lunde’s theme stops as he reaches halfway down the aisle, but he continues to walk to the back as we now see Damaramu looking down at Smith. Damaramu gives an evil grin while Smith is barely moving after the DDT.*

COLE
What now?

*Damaramu exits the ring as Smith begins to stir. Dama grabs a chair and comes back into the ring as Smith is cominig to his feet. Dama lifts it high............and he brings it crashing down on Smith's head!*

COLE
What a vicious shot! That bastard!

*Blood slowly begins to stream out of Smith's head as Damaramu asks for a microphone and bends over Smith pulling his head up by his air. Dama takes a few shots to Smith's head with the microphone as the fans go nuts.*

DAMARAMU
Guess what Smith? You don't have a job! As the sole represenative of the GM's office I'd like to let you know that your application for readmittance onto this show has been denied! Get to the unemployment line punk! You've been broken.

*Damaramu drops the microphone and violently yanks Smith to his feet hoisting him up in position for the Dama Hammer. Dama screams and then flips Smith over bringing him down on his face and neck!*

COLE
This is a damn tragedy! Smith fought back from his injured neck to get his revenge and do what he loves and this asshole and Northstar have ruined it all! And now the Dama Hammer to add a little injury to that HUGE insult. This show sucks.

CABOOSE
Well Smith.......I hear McDonalds has an opening! HAHAHA!

COLE
Dammit............

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

Coach: Oh my god, Boozy! I think we’ve got a backstage skit with Panther, coming up!

Coach and Caboose: Score!

Cole: That must’ve been some raise. Let's head to the back.

::The scene opens up in the locker room, where we see Josh Matthews (with the OFFICIAL HeldDOWN~! microphone) alongside Panther, who's still in his ring gear and has the 24/7 title belt draped over his right shoulder::

Matthews: What's crackin', pimps?! This is Josh Matthews, and I'm back here with the reigning 24/7 Champ, Panther! Not in the best of moods after that tag match earlier on, but P, I was told you had a lil' sumptin' sumptin' to say to the OAOAST World Champion, Calvin Szechstein.

Panther: You're damn right I've got something to say to to Calvin. See, a little while ago, this man came out on national TV and say that I can't run with the best. Basically saying I don't have what it takes to beat the best the OAOAST has to offer. Well Calvin, listen up, because...

Female voice (off camera): CHRIS!!! NO! CHRIS!!!!

Male voice: I'm gonna put an end to this right now!

::Confused, both Panther and Matthews turn towards the locker room door, which flies open as THE ROOKIE~! Chris Bryte barges into the room, closely followed by a distraught Tina. Bryte storms up towards Panther, shoving Matthews aside as he and the 24/7 Champ go face to face. Panther chuckles a bit, surprised by the youngster's bravado.::

Panther: Son, you've got a lotta nerve barging in on my intervi--

Bryte: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! (crowd goes "ooooh" in the arena) I'm sick of it! I'm sick...

Panther: Sick of what?!
Bryte: Sick of you treating Tina like trash, that's what!

Tina: (tugging Bryte's right arm) Chris, let's just go!

Bryte: (shrugs Tina off) No! I need to say this! Panther...you're an asshole for treating her the way you've been treating her! I don't care what happened between the two of you in the past...for the past few months, she's done nothing but support you! She's been doing everything she can to help you out!

Panther: Um...THE BITCH TRIED TO END MY CAREER JUST LAST WEEK!

Bryte: And I don't blame her! After the way you've been treating her! No matter what she's done to you in the past, there's no way you can justify treating her like crap! After all she's done for you lately! After giving you half her HeldDOWN~! paycheck just to get you back on your feet! Heck...she's the main reason you're even in the OAOAST right now...

::With that comment, Panther tosses his belt aside and shoves Bryte HARD to the floor, drawing a pop from the fans in the arena. Panther immediately advances on the fallen rookie, but Tina gets into his path, kneeling over Bryte while extending her open palm out to Panther::

Tina: (sniffles) Panther...please...

::Chants of "Fuck him up, Panther, fuck him up **CLAP CLAP**" can be heard from the arena as Panther breathes heavily through clinched teeth, raising his right fist as if he's about to strike Bryte. Panther then cuts his eyes to Tina, who's now beginning to tear up. The look of fury on Panther's face slowly begins to disappear, and after a moment, Panther sighs deeply, lowers his hand and rolls his eyes. All the while, Matthews his holding the mic in Panther's direction and looking on intently::

Panther: First off, Chris, I dunno what she's been telling you, I don't care what she's been telling you, but lemme make one thing clear to you...what goes on between me and Tina stays between me and Tina! And all this talk about what she's done for me...about her giving me half her paycheck, I don't even know what the hell you're talking about! I mean...Tina never told me anything about...about...Tina?!

::Tina's now looking down at the floor, and is now openly weeping::

Tina: I...(sniffles) wasn't gonna tell you...

Panther: Tell me what?!

::Tina suddenly gets up, turns towards the door and runs out of the room, leaving Panther with a look of confusion on his face. Bryte then pulls himself back to his feet, and after shooting Panther a scornful look, he turns towards the door and exits behind Tina.::
Matthews: Um...interesting. Anyway, Panther, back to Calvin...what is it that you have to say about the World Champ?

::Panther doesn't answer, and instead, he continues staring blankly at the locker room door. He then looks down at the floor for a moment, and after taking a deep breath, he grabs the 24/7 Title back and storms out of the room, slamming the door shut. Matthews then turns towards the camera and shrugs his shoulders as the scene fades out::

(CUT to DA SC~!)

Caboose: No class. No class from Panther. He can’t take his lumps like a man so he has to go after an innocent rookie? Does he not think he can hang with the big boys? Because that makes two of us.

Cole: You talk a lot of trash when you’re behind the microphone.

Coach: Dem sounds like fighting words to me!

Caboose: He’ll get his. He’ll get his.

In an effort to distract the fans at home from the warring announcers The Angletron and cameras are doing crowd shots. The Angletron focuses in on large woman with a “I Want To Have Schaeffer’s Baby” sign. All of a sudden, the screen goes fuzzy and a disturbing picture is put on the screen:

(IMG:http://poppapopick.com/schaeffer.jpg)

Out of nowhere, “In The Navy” starts to play all around the arena. Here they come! Collectively, they are known as the Wing-Wang Gang. Individually, they are BPP, Big Poppa Poplex, and his manager, Schaeffer. BPP starts to CLAP~ to the beat of the song. He is wearing his favorite pink golf shirt and short khaki shorts. The camera pans down to reveal the patented SOCKS AND SANDALS~!

Cole: There they are! Caboose, tell us what you know about BPP’s sandals!

Coach: I’ve heard rumors that those sandals that BPP is wearing right now were given to him by his grandfather, wrestling legend Big Grand Poppa. In fact, it is believed that those are the same sandals that BGP was wearing when he won the World Title Belt from Jeremiah Malibu in the three hour epic match in 1966.

Cole: And what’s the story on those socks?!

Coach: That story is so long and complex, I couldn’t possibly tell it in a two-hour telecast.

BPP’s opponent, High School Football Captain is in the ring, looking ANGRY~! BPP is walking down the ramp way, waving to the crowd with a big GRIN~ on his face.

Cole: These two are arch enemies!

Caboose: Yep. It started the first day of high school after gym class. BPP was taking a shower when the football team stole his clothes out of his locker. They raised BPP’s briefs up the flagpole for the whole school to see.

Cole: That means that this match has been YEARS in the making! And we’re not waiting for PPV, we’re giving it to you free, tonight, on HeldDOWN~!

BPP enters the ring and takes off his socks and sandals. The bell rings and the two lock up. Football captain THROWS~ BPP across the ring. BPP gets to his feet and starts to SLAP~ him like a little girl. Irish whip by BPP. He dropkicks Football Captain out of the ring! Football captain quickly gets back in and TACKLES~ BPP to the ground. The ref breaks them up for absolutely no reason except to keep the ACTION~ moving. BPP kicks his opponent in the privates, then he starts to PUNCH~ him. Remember, those punches are packed with SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY~! Football captain oversells it and starts to flop around the ring. BPP picks him up and hits THE HOOK UP! 1..2...Kick out!

Cole: I thought it was over!

Schaeffer starts to read Bible passages to ENCOURAGE~ BPP. BPP raises the football player to his feet....kick, wham, PRODUCTION POSSIBILITIES! Cover gets a TWO~ count. BPP says “I‘m going to finish it!”, which gets no reaction from the live crowd~! But wait! Out comes the entire high school football team! They knock Schaeffer to the floor and enter the ring, where BPP is waiting. He tries to fight them off, but there are too many of them. They take turns POWER BOMBING~ BPP, then they leave the ring. I forgot to mention that this match is no-DQ so that’s why there was no disqualification. The Football captain rolls over and covers BPP....

Coach: Unbelievable! BPP just got power bombed about 30 times!

1....KICKOUT!

Cole: What was he thinking! You can’t pin BPP that easily!

BPP gets up and NAILS~ his opponent with a right hand, packed with SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY~, which makes it more dangerous than a normal punch. Football Captain is dazed. BPP makes his way behind the football captain. And here it comes.....FIERCE POUNDING OF THE ASS!

Coach: My god! That was sickening!

Cole: I liked that move!

The ref walks over to check on the football captain, who is knocked out. He raises BPP’s arm in victory. Schaeffer enters the ring to celebrate.

Winner: BPP via KO after Fierce Pounding of the Ass.

Cole: And BPP has won this contest!

Football captain gets up. BPP gets a microphone.

BPP: Hey man. Good match. I want to put all of this behind us. What do you say?

BPP extends his hand to him. The football captain is about to shake his hand when the obvious SWERVE~ happens and BPP pulls his hand back! Schaeffer puts his hands on Football Captain’s back. Here it comes....THE LAST SUPPER~! Football Captain passes out from the pain.

Caboose: I knew it! BPP always has been a lying bastard.

BPP: When I was watching OAOAST a month ago, preparing to come back, I saw a guy I used to know named Superstar acting like a big jerk-face. Well, “Superstar“, I’m here to do to you what Schaeffer did to me.

Coach: Damn! This is a family program!

BPP: Superstar, I’m going to single handedly purify your soul! So watch out, because the Poppa World Tour is coming to you! That’s right. BPP’s got your hookup. Get ready to suck some WING-WANG! Now can you dig that .... SUCKAAAAAAAAA! *crowd echoes it*

Schaeffer: That Wing-Wang business is inappropriate! BPP, I’ll have to douse you with holy water again.

BPP: Does this mean I’ll get to...I mean, I’ll have to take off all my clothes in front of you again?

Schaeffer (with an evil grin on his face): We’ll just have to see about that now won‘t we?

BPP giggles.

Caboose: What the hell? That wasn’t in the script!

Schaeffer: Superstar, you’ll be in my prayers tonight.

BPP and Schaeffer EMBRACE~ and walk backstage with their arms around one another, having a good laugh

Cole: Isn’t that sweet? BPP gets a victory over his old enemey and shares a nice moment with this plutonic, unmarried, significantly older, heterosexual friend.

Coach: You want a nice moment? Check out this classic Anglemania moment!

The following is a classic Anglemania moment, brought to you by Gatorade, is it in you?

Anglesault comes at Zack, walking into a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER~! AS gets slammed to the mat, and Zack starts heading towards the turnbuckles again! He makes the "twirly fingers" gesture to the crowd (think Kid Kash on TNA here), and goes up, possibly for his own "SaltSault"! As Zack makes it up to the second turnbuckle, a woozy AS gets up to his feet, and moves in towards Zack. He grabs him while on the turnbuckles,and ANGLE SLAMS HIM OFF THE SECOND ROPE!

JR
My God! How much more can he take? Is it worth the risk?

TREMENDOUS move by the champion, again knowing his surroundings and busting out a high impact move to negate the challengers momentum! Anglesault goes for a cover, getting cocky and not hooking the leg! TC's hands hit the mat once...twice...FOOT ON THE ROPES! TC STOPS JUST BEFORE 3! ZACK GOT HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!
Anglesault looks like he's going to CRY, as he is dishing it out, but Zack keeps on taking it! He drags Zack away from the ropes, and goes for another pin, this time hooking the leg...ANOTHER KICKOUT BY ZACK! HE WILL NOT QUIT!

JR
He won't quit, Jess. Such heart...

JESSE
Stupid is more like it.

AS figures if Zack won't quit, he's worn out enough to put to sleep, so he pulls him up and locks on a MAIN EVENT SLEEPER! Zack squirms, trying to break free of the hold, but AS has a vice like grip on the P.O.P. Zack falls to one knee, but somehow powers back up, and starts ramming elbows into AS' ribs. Most likely bruised from landing hard on the chair a short while ago, this causes Anglesault to release the hold. Zack sends him to the ropes, and when AS rebounds off them, Zack leaps forward, spearing him to the mat! Zack starts to get up, but as he does Anglesault grabs his foot...he pulls Zack to the mat with the SALT AND PEPPER!

JR
Can Zack push off the pain?

JESSE
No! No, he can't.

Every time Anglesault has locked this hold on Zack, he put more pressure on him than the previous time. This time, Anglesault is berating Zack, telling him to give it up or be crippled. Zack yells in pain, but will not tap out. He uses his hands to push himself up to his free foot while in the hold, but when he goes to kick back, AS just lets go of him, watching Zack flop to the mat, then applies the hold again! After what seems like an eternity in the anklelock, Zack Malibu again reaches the ropes, and Treble Charged calls for the hold to be broken.

Zack, who has nearly had his foot torn off of his body by Anglesault, gets supported from the ring ropes in getting to his feet. Anglesault stays on him, coming for him right away, but Zack kicks him with his good leg, and hops over his back with a sunset flip...ANGLESAULT ROLLS THROUGH...He's got Zack by both legs...CATAPULT OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE...NO! NO! ZACK SKINS THE CAT! Anglesault sees this and grabs him...ANGLE SLAM...NO! NO! ZACK slips out, LANDING ON ONLY HIS LEFT LEG! ZACK LANDED ON ONE LEG! Kick to the gut...POP DROP! POP DROP! ZACK MALIBU COVERS!

3!
* DING DING DING *

JR
Yes!

The crowd ERUPTS. People jump to their feet. Zack Malibu, completely spent, rolls off of Anglesault and onto his back.

LP
The winner and NEW OAOAST world heavyweight champion... Zack Malibu!

JR
HE DID IT, JESS! BAH GAWD, WE HAVE A NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

(The Anglemania III logo is shown and we head back to da SC~!.)

Cole: I can't until this year's Anglemania!

Caboose: Neither can I. But there's a lot of time between now and Anglemania, we've got to stay focused on the here and now. And the wrestlers do to. It's hard not to think of Anglemania, but their focus has to be on the present, because if you start thinking about the future that's when you start to lose.

Coach: Da Booze droppin the insight on ya'll! We’re headin to break!

(CUT to break)

Next week on HeldDOWN~....

....love is in the air. A match made in heaven. A once in a lifetime event.

"I had a great night with a great girl (IMG:http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) "

Big Poppa Poplex gets married, LIVE~, next week on heldDOWN~!

(Return from break)

Backstage, in BPP's dressing room, we see Schaeffer pooring holy water on Poplex.

Schaeffer: Good job my son. Once I bless you, your soul will be pour once again.

BPP: Schaef, I have something I have to tell you.

Popick gets a big GRIN~ on his face as he lifts up his hand to reveal a plastic WEDDING RING~! Schaeffer is shocked!

Schaeffer: My son, you're...

BPP: That's right, gettting MARIED!

Schaeffer: To a woman?!

BPP: Yup. A great girl!

Schaeffer: I'm so proud of you, my son. John 3:16 says, 'God so loved the world that he sent to them his begotten son'. Big Poppa Poppa sent the world HIS begotten son, and you will be sent forth to marry your lovely fiance.

BPP sneezes.

Schaeffer: God bless you!

BPP: But you already blessed me once! Isn't it bad luck to be blessed twice?

Schaeffer: Of course not! This is to be a time of JOY~! What could POSSIBLY go wrong next week?

(Fade out)

( We're taken backstage to Crystal's locker room! Apparently Crystal is having a gathering as Jacob Lyne, Leon Rhodes, Pyromaniac, Crack Hitler and Johnny "Jam" Jackson have found her way into her dressing room)

Northstar: Hiya, darlings! Crystal, Jakey, Johnny, Pyro, Leon, and others who's name I don't remember, how are ya? How's the weather?
James Woods: Northstar...

Northstar: Ah yes! You all know Mr.Woods, vrai? You've met?

Woods: The pleasure was all theirs. Guaranteed.

Northstar: Oh boy! He's like such a kidder! (Awkward laugh) Don't mind the poor bed side manor, he's just staying in character! For the movie! (More awkward laughter)

Woods: Am I?

Northstar: Course you are, darling! Anywho, ya'll look great! How are ya?

Crystal: We were doing fine, until you showed up. By the way who told you you looked sexy in hot pink? Ray Charles?

Northstar (laughing): Isn't she great? She really is! Oh how I love my little Cryssy Wyssy! You and your needlessly cruel wit, I love it! I love it like it got me drunk, paid me a Benjamin, took me out back and fucked me like there was no tomorrow! I loooooove it!

Crystal: Are you bipolar? If I had said that you on any other day you'd book me in a two out of three falls handicap match with Brock and Damaramu faster than I can say "Shut your face and get out of my sight, you mirror hogging Rupaul wannabe". Why are you acting so nice today of all days?

Northstar: Does your biggest admirer and newest member of you fan club need a reason to be nice the woman who makes every day worth living?

Woods: Northstar, some of us have lives we'd like to return to. Speed this up.

Crystal: I agree. Since when am I your reason for living, Mister Northstar? I didn't even know we were friends! After you took Damaramu's side against me and tried to chase me off HeldDOWN, I didn't think we were on speaking terms.

Northstar: Ummm, we are now that I need a colossal favor from ya!

Crystal: How typical of you! You're only nice to people when you want something. All right, I'm mildly curious, what do you want now?

(James Woods steps in front of Northstar and gets in Crystal's face)

Woods: Crystal, I'm using your dressing room! Everyone, get out! Now!

(The wrestlers get up to leave but Crystal puts her hands up, signaling them to stop. Northstar steps in front of Mr.Woods in an attempt to regain control)

Northstar: Diplomacy, Mr.Woods. Please, have some respect for my favorite buxom blonde femme fatale. Crystal darling, we're having a plumbing crisis in his trailer. It's absolutely disgusting and it isn't going to get fixed any time soon, because there's not enough money in the world to pay someone to clean up that mess. We need a new dressing room, and yours happens to be the largest and most accommodating.

Crystal: This is rich! You expect me to hand over my dressing room, just because Hades over here went a little heavy on the T.P? Yeah right! You'll get my room over my dead body.

Woods: That can be arranged.

Northstar: Yowzer! Uh, lookie look, Cryssy baby! Crystal, apple of my deep copper eyes, most cherished of all my possessions, I love you as if you were my own flesh and blood, that is why I come to you in my moment of most humiliating weakness, seeking your help.

Crystal: Ugh. You need my help? You should've thought about that before you sided with Damaramu. And before you cost me my steel cage match and the money that went with winning it.

Northstar: Crystal, if someone slaps you on the cheek, let him slap the other too! Give what you have to any who asks you for it; and when things are taken away from you, don't worry about getting them back. Treat others as you want them to treat you.

Crystal: Um? What did that have to do with anything I just said?

Woods: Enough! It's obvious this demon spawn isn't moving and all the biblical verses in the world won't change her mind. Fire the girl and be done with it. Lay down the law, like you say you do so often.

(Crystal walks up to Northstar and stands face to face with him)

Crystal: Go on fire me, Northstar. I dare you. I double dare you. I bet you don't even have the balls to try.

Woods: Listen to her! Don't you hear the way she disrespects you? Right to your face. In front of your employees she demeans you, makes you look like less of a man. Lowers you the level of a common sewer rat. If you won't stand up for yourself, coward, then I will. Charles, do your damn job! Remove her!

(Charlie heads over to remove Crystal by force!)

Crystal: Touch me and I'll sue.

Woods: On what grounds?

Crystal: Sexual harassment.

Woods: I'd like to see you try. You don't have any proof, you unintelligent backwater bimbo.

Crystal: The ten guys in this room, sixteen thousand people in the stands and millions at home would argue with that. So, what it's going to be Charlie? I'm not going any where and I'm wide open. Just try and move me. I triple dare you.

Charlie: Uh, boss?

Northstar: Damn it, Crystal! Fine, fine. Let's just go use the announcer's dressing room, it's smaller but its empty.

( Northstar and company exit the room as the boys give Crystal a round of applause for standing up to the evil GM. The camera's follow Northstar's posse out of the locker room. James Woods turns to Northstar and looks him sternly in the eye)

Woods: I'm of the mind that this myth of a heavy handed, take no shit boss that you perpetuate is nothing but a lie. Your inability to do something as simple as getting those overgrown schmucks to pack up and move out, tells me that you're just some chump kid, who wanted to play Entertainment mogul like his Daddy! It's obvious to me that you're in way over your head, boy. I'd like for you to prove me wrong, but I'm not convinced that you can. I'm off to go talk to my lawyer and see if my contract has an out clause due to incapable General managers.

(CUT to DA S.C.!)

Coach: That Johnny Jackson guy better stop goofing off in my girlfriend’s locker room because he’s got a match!

MC: That’s right! It's time for the first bout in the Seven Sins Series, which is a contest set up by Northstar to let two of the rising teams in this company, those being the Minions and the Global Party Exchange, make themselves stars here.

COACH: This is basically a best-of-seven series, with the first team to obtain four wins in the series winning a shot at the World Tag Team Champions, whoever they may be, whenever and wherever they want!

CABOOSE: And, on an unfair note: according to our GM Northstar, St. Andrew is banned from ringside during all seven matches due to his supposed interference in last week's match between Johnny Jackson and Minion Nathaniel.

MC: I commend Northstar for making a smart decision to even the playing field. Anyway, without any further ado, let's go to the ring for the first match in the Seven Sins Series!

("Pompeii" starts up, and out comes Nathaniel and Michael, the Minions, led to the ring by their leader, St. Andrew.)

BUFFER: The following contest is the first contest in the Seven Sins Best-of-Seven Series, and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from St. Andrew's Cathedral, weighing in at a combined weight of 408 pounds, the team of Nathaniel and Michael...the Minions!

MC: Not only are these two young, agile, innovative, and dangerous; they have one of the most dangerous minds not only in HeldDOWN~!, not only in wrestling, but alive, in St. Andrew running them, almost like machines.

("Make Her Say" starts up, and the Global Party Exchange come out to a loud shrieking pop, mostly from the girls.)

BUFFER: And their opponents, from O-Town, Florida, weighing in at a combined weight of 407 pounds, the team of Scotty Static and Johnny "Jam" Jackson...the Global Party Exchange!

COACH: They've been a little sidetracked since the New Year began, but this feud is definately back on track!

CABOOSE: I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this, but Static's still walking with a bit of a limp, so I know he's still hurt after the hellacious Total Decapitation match from Anglepalooza.

(bell rings)

Jackson starts off in the ring against Minion Michael. Michael and Jackson lock up, and Jackson locks in a headlock. Michael scores a standing switch into a reverse hammerlock. Jackson gets out of it just by running off to the ropes. Jackson leapfrogs over Michael, and then bounces off of the ropes from the other end. Jackson grabs Michael's arm, twists himself around, and sends Michael off to the ropes. Jackson puts his head down for a back body drop, but it goes down too soon, as Michael is able to kick Jackson in the face. Johnny bounces to a straight-standing position, and Michael goes for an STO. However, Jackson is able to bridge on the move, as Michael falls on his face. Jackson straightens back into a standing position, and goes for a camel clutch. However, Michael slips out between Jackson's legs, while grabbing his legs, pulling them behind him in between his legs, and flipping him onto his back. Michael then gets on top of Jackson in a state roll position and goes for the cover..............1..............2........Jackson shoves Michael off, and sends him running to the ropes. Jackson kips onto his feet, and connects with a stiff clothesline!

MC: This match has started off with a bang!

COACH: Yeah, the bang of Johnny Jackson's arm against Michael's face!

Jackson motions to the crowd to make some noise, in which they follow. Johnny then pulls Michael up, and nails a scoop slam. Johnny then runs, springboards to the second rope, and turns around while jumping for a legdrop. Jackson goes for another early cover............1............2.......kickout. Jackson pulls Michael up, and goes for a suplex. However, Michael lands feet-first behind Jackson, grabs him, and runs forward for a state roll. But, Johnny holds onto the top rope, and stays in place as Michael rolls backwards. Jackson springboards to the second rope as Michael rolls onto his feet, and launches off; connecting with a flying back elbow to Michael's jaw. Jackson hooks the leg for a pin..........1.............2..........kickout. Jackson gets up, and drags Michael, by the ankle, to the GPX corner. Michael attempts to crawl off as Johnny Jackson makes the first tag of the contest to his partner, Scotty Static, but Static keeps him down by connecting with a slingshot senton. Static goes for the cover....1.......2.........kickout.

COACH: That was WAY too early for a pinfall, by my estimations!

Static pulls Michael to his feet, and whips him off to the other end. Static then starts running the other way, horizontally instead of vertically like Michael. They end up criss-crossing across the middle of the ring about five times before Scotty sarcastically falls down on his back mid-ring, and trips up Michael. Scotty then jumps on Michael's back, and slaps him in the back of the head a few times before hopping off and laughing. Michael looks irate as he gets up, and charges at Static. Scotty knows what's coming, and hiptosses Michael, sending him into a sitting position on the top turnbuckle. Static then grabs ahold of Michael's shirt, and dropkicks Michael off of the top turnbuckle, sending him down, chest-first, onto the apron, and then rolling onto the floor. Static pumps up the crowd mid-ring, then takes a few big steps backwards, bounces off of the ropes, and connects with an amazing corkscrew no-touch tope onto Michael!

MC: I don't think Scotty Static's lost a step, do you?

CABOOSE: It's called adreneline. As the match goes on, and the crowd tires down, you start losing that edge, and then every weakness in your system comes out.

Static gets up, slaps hands with a few fans in the front row, and tosses Michael back into the ring. Scotty then goes to the apron, and connects with a slingshot legdrop. Scotty goes for the cover, but Michael immediately gets his foot on the bottom rope. Static pulls Michael up, and goes for a suplex. However, Michael hooks his leg around Static's to block. Static then forearms Michael in the back twice, and brings him over for a snap suplex. Static then kips up, and tags in his partner, Johnny Jackson. They both pull Michael to his feet, and whip him off to the ropes. Both GPX members connect with stereo punches to the stomach, and then run to the ropes that they just sent Michael running to. They run back, and connect with an innovative double flip stunner. The referee then enforces that Static has to go back to his corner. As the referee's back is turned, Nathaniel runs into the ring, shoves his brother out of the ring, slaps his hands together to feign a tag, and forearms Johnny Jackson in the face.

MC: That's no fair!

CABOOSE: Isn't that what your parents said when you were born?

Nathaniel whips Jackson off to the ropes, and connects with a spinning wheel kick. Instead of going for the cover, Nathaniel steps on Johnny's throat, and then drops down with a snap legdrop. Nathaniel goes for the cover with his forearm over Johnny's throat................1............2..........the referee notices Nathaniel choking Jackson, and forces the count to be broken up. Nathaniel pulls Jackson to a sitting position, gets up himself, and connects with a stiff spinal tap kick. In one motion, he takes a step forward, runs to the other side, bounces off of the ropes, and connects with a hard Trance Rave (running knee to a seated opponent's face). Nathaniel then drags Jackson near the Minion corner, and tags in Michael. Michael goes up top as Nathaniel goes to the second rope in the same corner, both facing the crowd. Nathaniel comes off the middle ropes with a pump splash (Vader Bomb) and gets up quickly, so Michael can connect with a spectacular moonsault.

CABOOSE: The Minions are working like clockwork, and I love it!

Michael goes for the cover................1..............2............kickout. Michael pulls Jackson up, and whips him off to the ropes. Michael catches Johnny in a spinebuster position, but then hooks his head and left arm, and brings him over with a cradle single-underhook suplex. Michael goes for the cover.....1........2......kickout. Michael pulls Johnny up, and nails a scoop slam. Michael then tags in Nathaniel by reaching out behind as he stayed in place. Nathaniel climbs onto the second rope, jumps over Michael, and connects with a legdrop, coming down directly on Jackson's throat. Michael goes back to his corner as Nathaniel goes for the cover.............1.............2...........Nathaniel, for some reason, pulls Jackson's shoulder up himself. Nathaniel then brings Jackson to his feet, and shoves him into the Minions' corner. Michael lifts his foot, and puts it on the top turnbuckle, right beside Johnny's head. Nathaniel walks to the corner to the left side of the Minions', charges forward, and dropkicks Jackson in the head, sandwiching it with Michael's boot. Johnny then falls down into a sitting position in the corner. Michael drops down to the floor as Nathaniel walks back to the other corner. Nathaniel then runs over, and dropkicks Johnny so hard in the face that Nathaniel himself falls out of the ring!

CABOOSE: Thank goodness Nathaniel landed on his feet! That could have been quite the knee injury.

MC: What are you talking about? Johnny Jackson's nose just got practically dropkicked into the front row!

Nathaniel slides back into the ring as Michael gets back to the corner, pulls Johnny slightly out of the corner, and goes for the pin...........1...............2.........Jackson gets his foot on the bottom rope. Nathaniel reaches up, and tags Michael back in. Nathaniel runs to the ropes at the other side as Michael waits on the apron. Then, simultaniously, Nathaniel hits a running swanton and Michael connects with a slingshot legdrop! Nathaniel slides out of the ring, and Michael makes a lazy cover, just slightly laying on Jackson............1...............2...........kickout!

MC: I think Michael is beside himself!

CABOOSE: No, he isn't physically able to be beside himself, dumbass!

Michael angrily pulls Johnny up, and forearms him in the back of the neck twice. Michael then hooks Jackson's head, and goes for a reverse suplex. However, mid-move, Johnny struggles while in mid-air, and falls back into a state roll attempt on Michael.......1.........2......Michael sends him off to the ropes, where he runs into a running boot to the side of the face from Nathaniel. Johnny momentarily becomes disorientated from the stiffness of the kick, giving Michael the opportunity to get to his feet, and connect with a slingshot guillotine, again going after Johnny Jackson's neck. Jackson bounces backwards, holding his neck and throat in pain. Michael gets up, walks back into the ring, walks up near Jackson's head, and connects with a roundhouse spinning legdrop. Michael goes for the pin...........1............2............kickout. Michael then gets up, rather furious, and waits for Johnny to get up. When Johnny does, while in a bent-over position, Michael attempts an axe kick. But, Jackson moves, and Michael falls to the mat. Michael gets to his feet, but is met with a forearm to the face.

MC: Johnny Jackson looks to be mounting a comeback!

Jackson then sends Michael off to the ropes, and connects with a flying forearm to the face. Both men back up, and Michael gets caught with a sit-down spinebuster into a pin.............1...............2..........kickout. Johnny pulls Michael up, and leans Michael against the ropes. Johnny connects with four stiff chops, and sends him off to the ropes again. This time, Jackson connects with a high dropkick. Johnny goes for the pin again.........1............2............kickout. Jackson pulls Michael up, and whips him off to the ropes. Michael reverses, and backs into the ropes himself. Both men bounce off, and land in a double-clothesline, sending them both down. The referee starts the ten count. 1.....................2....................3.........................4..........
............5..........both men start crawling to their corners.............6.........................7..................Michael and Johnny are very close...................8..........Michael tags in Nathaniel, but soon thereafter, Johnny tags in Static!

COACH: Things are about to get VERY interesting!

CABOOSE: And they weren't before?

Nathaniel gets to about mid-ring before Static springboards to the top rope from his corner, and connects with a flying front dropkick! Scotty pulls Nathaniel up, and sends him off to the ropes. Static catches him with a belly-to-belly toss. Static goes for the pin, but he tossed him too close to the ropes. Static pulls him mid-ring, and then goes for a Lionsault. Michael kicks him in the face from the apron, and Static falls backwards, onto the mat. Michael goes up top, and ignores the referee's command to get back to his corner. Michael takes off with a top rope legdrop.......and misses! Scotty kips up, and dropkicks Nathaniel back down. Scotty gets to his feet again, and nails a no-assist tornado DDT on Michael, sending him to the floor. Static pops back up, and runs at Nathaniel. He nails a forearm to Nathaniel's face, sending him back-first into a corner. Scotty goes to mid-ring, and then charges at Nathaniel. Static goes for a monkey flip, but Nathaniel catches his feet. Nathaniel then takes two steps forward, and falls backwards, dropping Static face-first on the top turnbuckle. Static bounces about halfway back to his own corner.

MC: Is he looking to make the tag? I'm sure he has the steam to stay in there a little bit longer!

Static teases making a tag by crawling forward and reaching outward, but then jumps to his feet and turns around for something. However, he is met with a stiff Yakuza kick by Michael, who re-entered the ring seconds earlier. Johnny Jackson's had enough, and re-enters the ring himself. He slides underneath another Yakuza kick by Michael, and picks him up for a bridging German suplex............1............2........the bridge is broken up by a double-stomp by Nathaniel. Nathaniel pulls Jackson up, and sends him off to the ropes. However, Jackson reverses a tilt-a-whirl slam by Nathaniel with a flying headscissors takeover. Jackson comes back up, but is forearmed from behind by Michael. Michael tries to grab Johnny for The Awakening (half-nelson Michinoku Driver II). However, Scotty Static is able to get up and stop that at the last minute with a series of punches to the face. Static kicks Michael in the stomach, and signals for a powerbomb. But, he sees Nathaniel up and charging at him. Static lets go of Michael, and charges at Nathaniel. They latch arms, spin around and switch the arms that are latched, and then turn around again. However, Static walks right into The Beckoning (Widow's Peak/Twist of Kain). Static gets dropped with that move, and then rolls outside for safety.

COACH: Scotty Static might have just had his vertebrae jammed there!

Johnny Jackson, at that very point, gets a punch-orientated offense going on Michael. Johnny whips Michael off to the ropes, but Michael reverses the whip. Jackson ends up having to leapfrog over Nathaniel, but Nathaniel catches him on the way down with an "accidental" mule kick to the groin. Nathaniel then shoves Jackson over to his brother Michael, who locks a full nelson in on Johnny. Michael then nails a brutal Dragon Suplex, dropping Jackson on his head, and then completes the Cycle to Nowhere by rolling back into the full-nelson camel clutch. Static tries crawling back into the ring, and even pulls on Nathaniel's ankle from the outside, tripping him, but is unable to get inside in time, as Johnny taps out to the full-nelson camel clutch!

COACH: After all of those high-impact moves to the neck during the match, Johnny Jackson's neck just couldn't take any more!

MC: And don't get us wrong here; tapping out is actually a valiant thing to do, as, the longer you are in a submission hold as painful as that, the more damage is done to the body part, which could mean career-threatening damage either now or later in your career!

"Pompeii" starts back up, and the Minions head to the back. Just then, HeldDOWN~! GM Northstar pops up on the giant screen, sitting at his desk.

NORTHSTAR: Congratulations Minions, for winning the first match in the Seven Sins Series. You did win with an untraditional method in modern tag-team wrestling, that being by submission. Next week, just to vary things up a bit, your match will be a Pinfalls Only bout! You cannot make your opponent submit to win the match. That is all, thank you for your time.

MC: Next week, the results might be different, as the playing field's been evened a little bit!

COACH: No submissions in next week's second Global Party Exchange versus Minions bout; let's see if the GPX can take advantage of that!

CABOOSE: Early prediction: Minions go up 2-0 in the series.

COACH: Shut up, dipwad.

Cole: Both of you need to shut up because we have word that our world champ has a few words for the world.

We fade in on a shot of Calvin Szechstein, sitting in the back, by himself.

Alone, he speaks.

CALVIN
Last week, I was gone... last week, I was wronged. Last week, I was nowhere to be seen... I beat twenty-nine other guys. Where is my video game cover? Where is my respect?

We have Panther coming out on national television, denouncing my name. Panther, you can kiss my ass, I've done more for this company than anybody else here, and for you to say that you can take me on... son, I'll enjoy making you look like the chump you are at the first opportunity.

Ragdoll... you've said time and time again you deserve a rematch... and you know what, boy, I was going to give it to you tonight. But it doesn't look like that's happening, does it? Next week, man, there's a number one contendership match... mayb you can wriggle yourself into that, because that's the closest you'll EVER get to another OAOAST title shot.

Everyone else... some of you have said time is running out on Calvin Szechstein's title reign. To you, I say you're incorrect... my reign is only just beginning.

FADE OUT

::Cut to Firm dressing room. AJ is just relaxing when there's a knock on the door::

Crystal (from outside): "You decent?"

AJ: "Yeah, yeah, come in."

::Door opens and in comes Crystal::

Crystal: "Hey man. Heard anything from K-Money?"

AJ: "Nope. He's not coming tonight though."

Crystal: "So I hear. Damn, I didn't think he was that seriously hurt..."

AJ: "Same here...so, did you get my message?"

Crystal: "Yeah. Out of curiousity, why do you want a match? I love wrestling you and all, but it's a bit strange seeing as we're in the same group."

AJ: "Remember when you told me when you wanted to start mixing it up with the X-Division? Well, what better way to start then me? You know we'll have a great match, and it'll be fair."

Crystal: "Wow. Thanks, I appreciate it."

AJ: "Speaking of fighting stable-mates..."

Crystal: "Need you remind me? Who would have thought that it would be Bleeding Souls versus one another?"

AJ: "I know, it's surreal. Gunner and Axel have changed so much."

Crystal: "Have they though? Maybe it's us that changed, AJ. For the better, but still, we've changed. When I first met Axel, I was pretty young. Hell, I wasn't even wrestling yet! And when I did get started in the business, I didn't really have many friends. I was vunerable. When he took me under his wing, I was grateful. But things started to change; he started to change. He got darker and more ruthless. Not knowing any better, I just followed. I turned into someone I wasn't at all. When I came back from Australia and came back over here, I was becoming myself again, away from him. I met you and Gunner at DPWX, and things were looking good. Of course, then Axel came back in my life, deciding to come to DPWX. I was too god damn naive to see he was just using me for him puppet! Do you remember the crap we'd do as the Bleeding Souls? The awful things we would pull? I wouldn't have done that on my own. I was just so easy to manipulate..."

AJ: "Hey Chrissy, don't be so hard on yourself. You were, what? 17, 18? I was pretty naive myself. I thought Gunner was my best friend. (snorts) I guesswe know that's not the case, huh? Axel was good at mind games, always has been. Don't let him get to you again, okay? Just concentrate on having a good match against me tonight. 'Cause you know what they say: Fool me once, shame on you.."

Crystal: "Fool me twice, shame on me. Yeah, you're right AJ."
::Crystal brightens up::
"Screw Axel; let's have a great match tonight!"

AJ: "Now that's better!"

::Fades to black as the fellow Firm members high-five:

Coach: I swear to god, if he hadn’t asked if Crystal was decent and he just walked in on her butt naked, boy there would’ve been a humbug! We would’ve had a misunderstanding!

Cue: I’m Just a Girl by No Doubt

The crowd goes BANANA as Crystal, the female phenom of the OAOAST, makes her way down to ringside for her ‘friendly’ one on one contest.

COACH
That’s my baby girl!

CABOOSE
Well that just made your obsession that much more sick.

ANNOUNCER
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following non title contest is scheduled for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, from Coquitlam, Canada and weighing in at one hundred and twenty eight pounds, known the world around as the toughest woman in the business, and also the Female Phenom of the OAOAST, THIS. IIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS CRYYYYYYYYSTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!

COLE
She is entered into the Super X Cup at Zero Hour, and last week she had a heated confrontation with Axel, but tonight, Crystal is out for some friendly competition!

CABOOSE
Cole, you make it sound like this is a freaking practice match. Crystal is going one on one with the top man in the X Division today, AJ Flaire. She has something to prove tonight.

Cue: ‘Man in the Box’ by Alice in Chains

The crowd pops big again as AJ Flaire appears at the entrance way, that ever-present X Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands the whole way, before sliding straight into the ring.

ANNOUNCER
And Crystal’s opponent. He is from Detroit Michigan, and he weighs in at two hundred, and fifteen pounds. Known throughout America, and the world, as the premiere X Division Athlete, he is THE X DIVISION CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLDDDDD, Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS. IS. A. J. FLAIRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

COLE
The man who made Mad Matt quit 10 days ago is here!

AJ takes his belt off and hands it to the referee, who gives it to the timekeeper on the outside. AJ takes his T-Shirt off to a pop from the ladies, and then throws it into the crowd. Crystal walks up to her opponent, and good friend, and wishes him best of luck. She takes a step back, and they both shake hands.

COACH
We are about to get underway here!

AJ and Crystal circle the ring, waiting to lock up. The crowd starts clapping slowly, and get faster as the two wrestlers get closer to locking up in the middle of the ring. AJ and Crystal circle the ring once more, before finally charging in and locking up with a collar-and-elbow tie-up. AJ overpowers Crystal and gets her in a side headlock; Crystal tries to fight out of it. Crystal backs up against the ropes and tries to push AJ off, but AJ holds onto the side headlock, and skids down to the ground, all the while keeping the pressure on Crystals head.

COLE
You know guys, AJ is a fairly small guy in the scheme of things, only two hundred and fifteen pounds, but this is one of the only times that you will see AJ Flaire have a distinct height and weight advantage over his opponent.

Crystal and AJ get to a vertical base again, with the side headlock still locked in. Crystal finally holds onto one of the ropes, and AJ breaks the hold. They back away from each other, and then lock up a second time. This time Crystal gets into a side headlock, and AJ backs up against the ropes, and pushes Crystal out of the hold. Crystal comes off the ropes and hits AJ Flaire with a shoulder block.

Crystal comes off the ropes, AJ stays down, Crystal jumps over AJ to the other ropes, AJ gets up, leapfrog by AJ as Crystal runs at him, Crystal comes off the ropes again, and AJ hits her with a deep armdrag. Crystal gets up quickly and runs at AJ again, and AJ hits another armdrag. Crystal gets up quickly again and the two lock up a third time.

Go behind by AJ into a waist lock, Crystal reverses into a waist lock of her own, AJ runs forward to the ropes and holds on, Crystal lets go of the waist lock and does a backward roll into the centre of the ring. AJ runs at Crystal this time, and Crystal hits an armdrag. AJ runs at Crystal again, and suffers the same fate. Crystal runs at AJ, AJ tries to grab her but Crystal slides under his legs, School Boy Roll up by Crystal, but only a 1 count.

COACH
Great scientific wrestling by these two early on!

The two superstars lock up a third time, AJ forces Crystal into the corner, and they break the hold. AJ backs off, and then Crystal hits him with a hard chop!

CABOOSE
Wow! What a chop by Crystal!

COACH
You go girl!

AJ smiles a wry smile and comes back with a hard chop of his own! Crystal and AJ continue trading six or seven more hard chops, with the crowd ‘Whoo’ing at each one separately! AJ Flaire gets the advantage, he takes Crystal over to the ropes, Irish Whip by AJ, Crystal comes off the ropes and hits a Big Spinning Heel Kick!

COLE
Great athleticism there by Crystal!

Crystal sees that AJ is down, she runs to the ropes and springboards off the second rope for a Lionsault, but AJ moves, so Crystal lands on her feet! Just as Crystal lands on her feet, AJ Flaire nips up! The crowd pops HUGE for this exchange, with ‘A-J’ and ‘Cry-stal’ chants filling the arena!

COACH
Great exchange by these two, they sure know how to wrestle!

AJ extends his hand, and Crystal slaps it. The two circle the ring again, and Crystal charges in for a lockup, but AJ catches her with a kick to the midsection! Another hard chop by AJ Flaire, front facelock by AJ, he hoists Crystal into the air, suplexing her to the mat. AJ keeps the facelock applied, gets to a vertical base, and delivers another vertical suplex. AJ holds onto the facelock a third time, signals to the crowd, and delivers a third vertical suplex. AJ floats over for a cover, but only gets a one and a half.

COLE
Beautiful series of Suplexes there by the X Division Champion, in firm control of this contest now.

AJ picks Crystal up and backs her into the corner. Hard chop by AJ, and a second. But Crystal gets a burst of energy and reverses, putting AJ in the corner and chopping the hell out of his chest, with the crowd, as always, letting out a big ‘WHOO’ with each clash of hand and flesh.

COACH
You go girl!

Crystal grabs AJ’s left arm and Irish whips him into the corner. The female phenom runs at the Phenomenal One, and connects with a clothesline in the corner that’s sends AJ Flaire staggering out. Crystal goes up to the top rope, and measures AJ, AJ turns around and right into a missile drop kick! Crystal stands straight back up and quickly delivers a standing Moonsault! Hook of the leg!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

THRNOOOOOOO!!! AJ Kicks out at TWO AND A HALF!

Crystal grabs the legs of AJ, and crosses them! She tries to turn AJ over!

COACH
She’s going for the Crystalling! It could be all over! Go Crystal Go!

CABOOSE
For gods sake be objective man!

Crystal tries to turn AJ one way, and then the other, but she can’t do it! She tries one final time, but AJ uses his leg strength to push her away!

COLE
Great leg strength used there by AJ Flaire, he has to try and get the advantage back here!

AJ gets up just as Crystal does, Crystal runs at AJ, but AJ jumps high and delivers a standing dropkick to Crystals head! AJ quickly scampers up top!

COLE
AJ’s going to fly!

AJ measures Crystal, flies off the ropes and hits an outstanding shining wizard type kick to the head of Crystal!

COLE
ELEGANCE! AJ might have it here!

COACH
Noooooooooooo!!

AJ goes for the cover!!

ONE…

TWOOOOOOOOO…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

NOOOOOOOO!!! Crystal kicks out!

COACH
YEAH! COME ON!!!

CABOOSE
Would you shut up Cheerleader!

AJ and Crystal both slowly get to their feet. They charge at each other and start delivering hard chops yet again, with the crowd still letting out a big ‘WHOO’ whenever the smack of a chop is heard in the arena. Crystal goes for a clothesline; AJ ducks out of it, gets a waist lock, and delivers a German Suplex!

COLE
Great suplex! He’s got the bridge!

ONE…

TWO…

THREEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOO!!

COLE
Crystal barely kicked out of that attempt! That was the closest we have had to a three count so far!

AJ waits for Crystal to get up again, and when she gets to a vertical base, he gets a waist lock again, and sends her over for another German Suplex!

CABOOSE
You’re girl is going down now son!

AJ holds onto the waist lock and tries for another German Suplex, by Crystal does a standing switch, and delivers a vicious Release German of her own, with AJ landing on the back of his neck!]

COACH
GO CRYSTAL! YEAH!

COLE
Great German Suplex by Crystal! Both superstars are down!

The referee begins his ten count!

One…

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR…

FIVE…

COLE
Both are starting to stir!

SIX…

SEVEN…

EIGHT…

NO! Both superstars are up!

AJ and Crystal start chopping at each other again! AJ gets the advantage with a kick to the midsection, AJ sends Crystal for an Irish Whip…

COLE
AJ getting the better of the exchange here.

Crystal comes off the ropes… SPEAR!

COLE
She hit the SPEAR! It Might be all over!

ONE…

TWOOOOO…

COACH
YES! GO CRYSTAL!

THREEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CABOOSE
AJ JUST kicked out there!

COACH
Finish him off baby!

COLE
Would you put it back in your pants!

Crystal sees AJ lying prone on his back. She ascends the turnbuckles and gets to the second one!

COLE
Crystal might be going for it all here!

Crystal jumps on the second turnbuckle, and jumps on the top turnbuckle! Crystal goes high into the air for the DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH…

BUT AJ MOVES!!!

AND CRYSTAL LANDS ON HER FEET!

CABOOSE
AJ is up, and Crystal recovers beautifully, landing on her feet!

COACH
Watch out! He’s behind you!

Crystal runs at AJ, AJ catches her with a kick to the midsection, AJ hits a DDT!

COLE
What a DDT there by AJ Flaire!

AJ Flaire ascends the turnbuckles this time, and puts his hand over his heart and then points to up above. He flies off the ropes backwards, turns in mid-air and tries a 450…

CABOOSE
He’s going for Extra Special!

…But this time, CRYSTAL MOVES!

…AJ lands on his feet, but his momentum takes him over, and he has to do a commando roll to the other side of the ring to stop his momentum!

COLE
Both superstars missing their top rope finishers, so what next?

Crystal gets to her feet at the same time as AJ does, both superstars run at each other…

And both hit clotheslines!

COACH
Both had the same idea! They can’t have much energy left!

With both superstars down, the referee begins his ten count…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

Neither superstar is moving!

SIX!

SEVEN!

The Arena Lights go out!

COLE
What the hell is this?

CUE: ‘The Game’ by Disturbed

Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do?
Now that I have allowed you TO BEAT ME
Do you think that we could play another game?
Maybe I could win this time!

I kinda like the misery you put me through
Darling you can trust me COMPLETELY
If you even try to look the other way
I think that I could KILL this time…

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOBOOBOOMMM~!

COACH
Oh no!

Axel and Gunner Sharps appear at the entrance way as the crowd goes INSANE with Rage!

COLE
They have no business out here!

COACH
What the hell do they think they are doing?

The two men slide into the ring where the referee is there to meet them. The referee points to both men, and then to the entrance way!

CABOOSE
Ah, ref, I don’t think they really care.

Axel shoves the ref out of the way as he looks straight at Crystal, who is starting to crawl towards the corner. She doesn’t see Axel!

COACH
Don’t look at her like that!

The referee once again steps in front of Axel! He puts a finger in Axel’s chest, and Axel grabs it, and twists it! The microphone picks up a crack!

COLE
HE HAS BROKEN THAT OFFICIALS FINGER! STOP HIM!

Axel shoves the referee in the path of Gunner who grabs him by the throat! Gunner lifts the referee up in a Gorilla Press! Gunner holds the referee in the air for a few seconds, and then drops him down with a Spinebuster Slam!

COACH
Tortured Soul Slam on the Referee! He is out!

Suddenly, AJ Flaire gets up and runs at Axel, but Gunner steps in front of him, blocking AJ’s path! We see Gunner say “don’t drag yourself into this Aaron, this isn’t your fight!’

COLE
AJ’s trying to help his friend here, but Gunner is trying to reason with him!

AJ tries to push Gunner out of the way, but he can’t. So AJ slaps Gunner on the side of the face!

CABOOSE
Bad move there AJ, baaaaaaad move.

Gunner holds his face and turns around slowly! He catches AJ Flaire by the throat! CHOKESLAM by Gunner Sharps on AJ Flaire!

COLE
That’s enough; you guys have proved your point!

Gunner picks AJ’s now lifeless body up and sets hi up for a Powerbomb! Axel goes up to the top rope, waiting for Gunner! Gunner lifts AJ high for a Powerbomb and then lifts him higher by his tights, as Axel jumps off and grabs AJ! Axel falls as Gunner falls, and together they deliver both a Spinebuster and an elevated Powerbomb!!

CABOOSE
With AJ’s bad back, he could be severely injured here!

Gunner looks at the fallen AJ, and we see the slightest hint of sadness in his face, but it is quickly followed by the hatred that filled his expression just a few moments ago.

Axel gets up, and Axel looks over at Crystal, who has seen this entire take place, and is now trying to pull herself up out of the corner. Axel just looks straight into her eyes and says ‘You brought this on yourselves’.

Cue: ‘The Game by Disturbed’

Axel and Gunner both leave the ring and back up the ramp as Axel looks at Crystal dead straight in the eye, with a frown on his face. Crystal holds her head as she goes over to check on AJ Flaire, and EMT’s rush from the back to attend to the fallen X Champion. The two former Bleeding Souls members head to the back, as a collar is put on AJ Flaire and he is loaded onto a stretcher.

COLE
This just keeps getting stranger and stranger guys; I don’t know what the hell is going on with all of this.

COACH
I just hope Crystal and AJ are OK, that was a vicious double team move by Axel and Gunner on AJ Flaire and with AJ’s bad back, no one knows when it is going to just give out on him. Hopefully he will be ok.

CABOOSE
This begs the question guys, what’s going to happen with the X Championship? AJ Flaire looks to be injured, I doubt he’ll be here next week, and I’m not sure if his back has given out on him, or if he has just aggravated the injury.

COLE
You’re right Caboose, AJ could have aggravated the back injury that he had back in October and November, but he really can’t keep going on like this guys, one day he’s going to really be hurt.

COACH
Well, he’s the X Champion, he has a commitment to the division, and we all know how much that belt means to him, it’s AJ’s livelihood, it’s his life.

COLE
We’re going to take a break. We’ll be back!

(commercial break)

(return)

COLE
We are back folks, and before the break we witnessed Axel and Gunner Sharps brutally attacking the X Division Champion AJ Flaire with a double team move that I can only describe as an Elevated Powerbomb and a Spinebuster at the same time, with Gunner and Axel driving AJ’s back hard into the mat, and with Gunner lifting him up, that’s a ten foot drop.

CABOOSE
You’re right there Michael, AJ’s had a history of back problems ever since he was powerbombed onto concrete floor by, ironically, Axel himself.

COLE
Let’s take a look at what happened moments ago, during the beak, when AJ Flaire was attended to by the EMT’s.

*We see a shot of AJ being lifted onto a stretcher, and wheeled out by the EMT’s, with Crystal standing beside him*

CRYSTAL
You’re gonna be OK Aaron, just hold still, I’ll get that bastard.

AJ begins to speak quietly, visibly in a huge amount of pain.

AJ
Thanks girl. You got my belt?

CRYSTAL
Right here, I’ll give it to the doctors.

AJ
Thanks, I’ll be back before (winces) you know it.

AJ is wheeled into the ambulance, and Crystal gives the X Title to one of the doctors who puts it beside the stretcher.

COACH
Well, as long as Crystal is OK.

COLE
AS LONG AS CRYSTAL’S OK? Coachman, get your hand off your dick and wake up! The X Division Champion is hurt!

CABOOSE
Once again, settle down Cole, you’ll rupture a kidney.

*We cut to Axel and Gunner watching AJ being taken away on a monitor, both with half-smiles on their faces. General Manager Northstar walks up to them, hardly smiling*

NORTHSTAR
Do you realise what you guys just did? That’s my X Division Champion! The crown jewel of MY X DIVISION. You can’t just go around injuring my top superstars! And why did you injure him? Because Crystal didn’t want to play hide the toothpick with you, Axel?

Axel turns around and glares at Northstar. He walks forward and backs the General Manager up against a wall.

AXEL
You want to know why we did what we did? Alright. Next week, I’m going out to that ring, and I’m going to explain to everyone in the back, and every fan, why we did what we just did.

NORTHSTAR
It had better be a good explanation; I had a match booked for AJ Flaire next week, you just cost me a damn good rating!

AXEL
Well, move it to the following week, you ARE the General Manager. What was the match?

NORTHSTAR
Well I’m not even sure AJ will be able to wrestle two weeks from now, and that poses as a problem. I guess if he can’t make it to the match, I’ll have to strip him of the belt. You see, in two weeks, there will be a Triple Threat Ladder match for the X Title, with AJ Flaire, versus TJ Burns… Versus Tyler Bridges. That is, if AJ can make it to the 19th. If he can’t, it will be the two Tag Team Champions facing each other for the X Belt.

Axel smiles and looks at Gunner.

AXEL
Why would you strip AJ of the belt, boss?

NORTHSTAR
Because, I can allow my X Champion to miss one week due to injury, but I can’t allow him to miss two weeks. It gives the Division a bad image. So, next week AJ has the week off, and you give your little explanation. On the 19th, AJ had better drag his broken ass to HeldDown and defend his belt, or he won’t see it again for a long time.

COLE
How is that fair? AJ was injured by Axel and Gunner, and now he is being punished!

Suddenly, Crystal appears in the back with a steel chair! She runs at Axel and tries to hit him, but Gunner takes the chair away, and holds Crystal’s arms behind her while Axel looks at her and smiles a wicked smile.

AXEL
Crystal, Crystal, Crystal. My dear, you are always trying to be the hero. We don’t want to hurt you, oh no. We want you to come back to us. Come back to me. You know in your heart, in your soul, that you belong in the Bleeding Souls. You know that you are destined to sit on my left side at the gates of hell, when I die and I finally go to my throne.

CRYSTAL
I’ll never join you. You aren’t the man that I used to know. You aren’t the man that I knew when we first met. You changed. You took advantage of me in Detroit. You were the real Adam when we first met. You are nothing like him now. You are… EVIL.

Gunner develops a cocky look on his face

GUNNER
It took you this long to figure that out?

Axel’s smile turns to a frown. He slaps Crystal, and pulls her face toward his.

AXEL
No Crystal, I haven’t changed for the worse, I’ve changed for the better. You betrayed me Crystal, when I first joined this company it was for you and for you only. But you went off to do your own thing and left me to wonder what I did. So next week, I am telling all these people the history between you and me. As I said, you brought this on yourself.

CRYSTAL
Go ahead.

AXEL (staring straight at the camera)
Cole, next week, you come down to the ring with a microphone and I’ll answer all those questions I wouldn’t answer three months ago. There’s your scoop. Gunner, let’s get out of this god forsaken place.

Gunner lets go of Crystal’s arms and pushes her out of the way, while Crystal holds her face and scowls at the two men walking away.

COLE
Well there you have it! Next week, Axel is answering all questions!

CABOOSE
I have a feeling that we are going to find out some incredible stuff next week.

COACH
Is Crystal alright?

Cole: I don’t know but I know someone who does! Hoff! And we’ve got a camera on him.

We cut to a hallway in the backstage area. Hoff is pacing up and down the hall, a cell phone pressed to his ear.

HOFF
"Yeah, I need to know about wills."

"No, I need to make one."

"...No, I'm in good health. Huh? Yes, non-smoker..."

"Oh really? Well, what other options do I have?"

Hoff stops pacing abruptly.

"A living will? So wait, what's all that about?"

Hoff apperas to be listening intently as Superstar approaches him from behind. Superstar reaches to tap Hoff on the shoulder, but pauses as Hoff begins to speak again.

"Okay...so it's the same as a regular will, then?"

Superstar draws his hand back, listening to the conversation.

"Oh, so it's not the same? But it tells who gets my stuff when I die, right?"

A look of disgust sets on Superstar's face.

"Right, well I don't want my little sister getting my CD collection."

Superstar crosses his arms.

"I mean, she probably thinks Led Zeppelin is some kind of blimp, or something...uh-huh....right, right, sorry. Okay, so I can make one of those, then?"

Superstar rolls his eyes and sighs softly.

"Right, okay, I'll be there Monday morning, bright and early. Thank you very much."

Hoff hits a button on the phone. Holding it in his hand, he turns around.

SUPERSTAR
"What the hell was that?"

Hoff, startled, jumps and drops his phone.

HOFF
"Oh, hey bro, I was just taking care of some business--"

SUPERSTAR
"Cut the crap! A will? A living will? What the hell is the matter with you?"

HOFF
"I...uh...."

SUPERSTAR
"Listen to me. I am getting severely tired of you losing your mind over some idle threat. You have been utterly useless ever since this whole thing began. All you can think about is--

in a mocking tone
Oh, I'm gonna die, oh what have I done, oh woe is me, wah, wah, wah...

Cut the crybaby crap and start acting like a professional."

HOFF
"I am a professional! And the only reason you beat Malibu at Anglepalooza is because you held onto the ropes."

Superstar GLARES at Hoff at this. Hoff takes a step back, looking sheepish.

SUPERSTAR
"Don't you ever question me. I get the job done."

Hoff nods slightly, and some of the tension disappears from Superstar's face.

SUPERSTAR
"You want to talk about professional? You're not even dressed. Go get ready for our match tonight. And don't question me. Ever."

Hoff takes a couple hesitant steps back, then points a finger at Superstar.

HOFF
"You better quit pushing me around. You...stupid...meanie!"

Hoff quickly turns and walks away. Superstar shakes his head and walks off in the opposite direction

(CUT to DA SC~)

Coach: Hoff didn’t mention Crystal once? You said he knew if she’d be okay!

Cole: Sometimes announcing partners have to lie to their friends when they can’t think of a good way to transition segments. Any way, we’ve got very important business to get to. I’m talking earth shaking important . Folks, it's time to announce the first match for the first annual OAOAST Super X Cup, to be held on February 25th at Zero Hour: Night of the X. It's an eight-man single elimination tournament, with the winner going on to face "The Phenomonal" AJ Flaire at Anglemania III, undoubtedly the biggest show in our company's history, for the X-Division Championship.

COACH: The finals will be contested under "Pure Wrestling" rules, which are, as follows: a wrestler is only allowed three rope breaks; after the third, his opponent can leave a submission hold locked in as long as possible. The use of a closed fist will result in one free rope break being taken away, with three closed fists resulting in a disqualification. The second that you leave the ring, you are disqualified, and will be forfeiting the match to your opponent. The five-second time limit for standing on the top rope has been compressed to three, and will result in a disqualification if you do not abide by it.

CABOOSE: Let's announce our first match, shall we?

MC: Fine, Caboose, let's. Due to losing his contractually obligated rematch for the X Title at Anglepalooza, Mad Matt has to basically start at the bottom once again and earn his next shot at the belt if he wants it. Therefore, he has been entered in this tournament, but by no means is his first round opponent going to be just a tomato can. He is the first of three Intense Zone competitors going after the win in this tournament, and a shot at bringing the X Title to Intense Zone at Anglemania. This man is a legend in the OAOAST, as he is, without a shadow of a doubt, the cornerstone of Intense Zone, holding nearly every title there, plus holding the Big Japan Jr. Heavyweight Title while wrestling overseas before coming here.

COACH: He's coming into this tournament to prove that, after a long absence, he still has what it takes to hang with not only the best of the best, but to make the new blood of this sport prove themselves. That's right....it will be the former X-Champion Mad Matt....versus "SHOOTER" JAY DARRING!

MC: That's a gigantic announcment! Matt, or anyone else that might face Jay in later rounds, has a huge opportunity to make themselves in this tournament by defeating a man who, along with Zack Malibu on HeldDOWN~!, has basically made the OAOAST the biggest thing since Akebono!

(Out of nowhere, "Orange Crush" starts up, and Sly Sommers comes to the ring, with bandages placed on his forehead and nose, and his right hand in a small cast. He has a microphone in his pocket, and heads to right in front of the commentary table.)

SLY: I'll get to your guys in a second, but first thing's first. Scotty Static, you took me to hell and back, and you beat me like a man. For that, I respect you. That's a hard thing for someone like me to admit, but after the beating we both took, it's something I have to say. Oh, and Janet, I have a surprise for you next week. Now, Cole Miner's Glove, Jonathan Gayman, and Caboose, I heard you talking about this huge Super X Cup thing on the 25th at Zero Hour: Night of the X. If this thing's supposed to be putting the X-Division to the forefront and making it bigger than it's ever been before, then why not have the man who, over the course of this winter, has made it hotter than a San Juan summer afternoon...me! Oh, that's right...I am. Announce this, du-mosses! I'm outie!
(Sly drops his microphone and heads to the back.)

MC: I'm getting a message over my headset that Northstar's giving me permission to announce a second match this week for the Super X Cup, and this is it....it will be Sly "The Sly" Sommers, the man who can be partly responsible for the X Division's hot streak this winter, facing a competitor that, at one time, he was heated rivals with. But that was then, things have changed greatly. At Zero Hour, in the second first-round match, it will be Sly Sommers facing none other than "The Female Phenom" herself, Crystal!

COACH: Another huge match announced for the Cup! This rivalry being renewed is certainly going to light even more fire on the torch that is this Super X-Cup!

CABOOSE: Remember...these matches are not being announced in bracket order. The full bracket will be released on the Thursday before Zero Hour: Night of the X.

MC: Thanks for bringing that up, Caboose. But folks...we now know that Sly Sommers will be facing Crystal, and Mad Matt will do battle with "Shooter" Jay Darring in the first round of the Super X Cup! Call your cable or satellite providers NOW and say that you want to order Zero Hour: Night of the X! This is going to be huge! More HeldDOWN~! in three!

(Cut to break)

(Return from break)

MC: It's now time for the gigantic HeldDOWN~! World Tag Team Title match, as TNT, the champions, come into a match for the first time in a long while as the underdogs, as they battle the two most destructive monsters in wrestling today, "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin, led by Rick Heyross, and the monster Gibraltar, led by St. Andrew!

CABOOSE: Not only are these two the single most deadly big men in the sport today, they're being led by the two most dangerous minds in the business today, in Heyross and Andrew!

COACH: Without any further ado, let's go to the ring for our World Tag Team Title contest!

("Punishment" starts up, and out comes "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin, led by Rick Heyross.)

MC: Here he comes....6'4, three-hundred and twenty pounds of ripped muscle...

COACH: And the weird thing? His partner's bigger than him!

("Pompeii" starts up, and St. Andrew leads Gibraltar to the ring.)
CABOOSE: T-N-T's been a very dominant team in the tag division for months, but I don't see how ANYONE could defeat a team this monstrous!

("Anarchy in the U.K." starts up, and out comes Tyler Bridges and TJ Burns, the current World Tag Team Champions, T-N-T.)

MC: Tonight, T-N-T MUST use their speed and technique to overcome the overwhelming size and power of the monsters!

BUFFER: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the HeldDOWN~! World Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, the challengers...accompanied to the ring by St. Andrew and Rick Heyross, weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 806 pounds, the team of "The Current Big Thing" Brock Auustin and the monster known simply as Gibraltar!

(crowd boos somewhat, yet in awe of how two men could be so huge)

BUFFER: And their opponents...they are the current, reigning, and defending HeldDOWN~! World Tag Team Champions, from Liverpool, England, weighing in at a combined weight of 388 pounds, they are TJ Burns and Tyler Bridges...T-N-T!

(Crowd throws in scattered boos)

(bell rings)

Bridges starts off with Gibraltar. Tyler looks over Gibraltar, seeing if he could lock up in any way imaginable with him. All of a sudden, Gibraltar charges at Bridges, but Tyler moves and Gibraltar nearly charges into the corner. Gibraltar turns around, and Bridges goes for a dropkick. Gibraltar swats him away, and Bridges lands on his face. Bridges quickly crawls away from Gibraltar, and gets to his feet. Bridges charges at Gibraltar, and Gibraltar goes for a clothesline. But, Tyler ducks the clothesline, and springboards to the second rope. Bridges goes for a flying back elbow, but Gibraltar brings him down in an inverted backbreaker. Bridges literally bounces off of Gibraltar's knee, and straight into a tag to TJ Burns. Burns slowly walks into the ring, Burns seems to be thinking of what he could possibly to do a man so big, until he goes to the top rope. Burns sticks his arm out, and he looks to be going for a Greco-Roman knucklelock. Gibraltar grabs both of Burns's hands at once, pulls him down, and catches him with a front spinebuster!

MC: SPLAT!

COACH: Call a fry cook...we're going to need a spatula to get TJ Burns off of the mat!

Gibraltar pulls Burns off of the mat by the front of his pants, and tosses him into a neutral corner. Gibraltar then lets loose with a series of repeated hammer-style forearms to both sides of TJ's head, until he ends up in a seated position. Then, Gibraltar takes off, bounces off of the ropes on the other end, and connects with a gigantic running Ohtani-style bootscrape!
CABOOSE: TJ Burns just got beheaded!

Gibraltar tosses Burns by the back of his head, back to the T-N-T corner, and then tags in Brock Auustin himself. Tyler Bridges tags himself in. Bridges runs at Brock, and ducks a clothesline attempt. Bridges runs to the ropes on the other end, but this time gets practically decapitated with a stiff, stiff clothesline, making Bridges do a backflip onto his stomach upon impact! Auustin then pulls Bridges up by the back of his pants, tries to stand him onto his feet, and then shoves him stomach-first into the same neutral corner as before. Brock then lets loose with four stiff forearms to the back of Tyler's head, followed by a ridiculously sick release German suplex, tossing Burns nearly mid-way across the ring, with a neck-first landing!

MC: Tyler Bridges was 21.

Brock screams out of adreneline, and then pulls Bridges to his feet instead of going for the cover. Auustin whips Tyler off to the ropes, and catches him with a big snap powerslam. Auustin goes for the cover............1...............2............Bridges kicks out, and Brock cannot believe his eyes. Auustin pulls Bridges to his knees, and then tosses him into the challengers' corner. Brock tags in Gibraltar, who steps in over the top rope, and then grabs Bridges by the throat. Gibraltar then lifts Tyler up over his head, and tosses him to his own corner, gorilla press-style.

COACH: Tyler Bridges might have just become the first man to fly without a plane!

TJ Burns tags his partner out, and reluctantly enters the ring. Burns tries hitting the ropes and running at Gibraltar again, but ends up being dumped on his head with a belly-to-belly suplex. Brock then signals it's the end, but just then, Gibraltar reaches out and slaps Brock on the shoulder for the tag. Brock looks at Gibraltar furiously, but reluctantly goes back to the corner after Rick Heyross orders him to. Gibraltar then does the "thumb across the throat and then down hard" pose to signal he's going for the kill. Gibraltar pulls Burns up by the throat, and picks him up for the Chokebreaker. Right as he drops down for it, Brock reaches out as far as he can, and is barely able to touch Gibraltar for a tag.

MC: I think I'm hinting some attention hounding between the two big men.

COACH: I think their egos match their body sizes!

Gibraltar pops back up to both feet, and engages in an intense staredown with Brock Auustin as St. Andrew has to yell at him to get back to the corner. Brock pulls Bridges back up to his feet, and props him on his shoulders for the F-Stunner-5. Brock goes for it, and lands it! But, while spinning TJ Bridges, he ended up nailing Gibraltar in the face with Bridges's feet due to being too close to the ropes. Brock goes for the cover as Gibraltar's face gets noticeably red......1.......Gibraltar enters the ring.........2..........Gibraltar pulls Brock off of Bridges, and nearly takes his head off with a clubbering forearm to the face! Another forearm from Gibraltar sends Brock through the ropes, and onto the floor, albeit still standing.

MC: The monsters have collided!
CABOOSE: No one's safe....run for the hills!

Gibraltar climbs over the top rope and down to the floor, where Brock's waiting for him with a knee to the stomach. Both men end up wildly brawling to the backstage area, as St. Andrew and Rick Heyross follow them, arguing the entire way. The referee makes the academic ten-count to count them out and end the match!

MC: T-N-T have kept the belts, but just barely!

CABOOSE: If it weren't for the fact that Gibraltar and Brock Auustin obviously still have hatred left over from the Rumble match, T-N-T looked to be on the course to losing the tag belts!

COACH: It looks like "The Current Big Thing" and the juggernaunt of the Communion are on a collision course, and whoever's in the way before they collide needs to buy life insurance NOW!

MC: If we get any more updates on this wild situation, we'll let you in. With that in mind, we MUST go to a commercial break. Back in a few!

(CUT to break)

(Return from break)

(We go to Northstar's office and find him talking on the phone, as always!)

Northstar: Cathy, Cathy baby, I'm not trying to pay you off! I realize you have a lot more journalistic integrity than that. Sweetie Poo-Poo, all that I'm trying to is remind you of who's looking out for ya. Who gave you complimentary tickets for Mama Mia, the hottest show on Broadway? Who tipped you off about "3 Stages of Hell"? Tell me who hand delivered a bottle of Bordeaux to you and your hubby on your anniversary? Uncle Northstar, that's who, love. All I'm asking you to do is show me the same kindness I've shown you. Next "People" magazine, I want you to write a tiny blurb about how well filming of "3 Stages of Hell" is going. Make sure you mention that the wrestlers love being a part of the movie making experience.

(There's a knock on the door)

Northstar: I've gotta run, someone's at the door. Tata for now.

(Northstar hangs up the phone and summons the person who knocked on the door. His dark haired fiance, Alix steps into the office. She carefully shuts the door behind her)

Alix: Hi! Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to talk to you about our wedding. We haven't really gone over it since you asked me to marry you. And I know I didn't seem receptive to it, but I was just stunned that's all. I've been a little distant lately and I'm sorry, I've really had a ton of stuff on my mind. I'm not avoiding you on purpose or because I don't love you. I do want to marry you. Really, I do!

Northstar: Marvelous, darling! I was beginning to think you were having second, third and fourth thoughts. Glad to see you've come around. And of course we can talk about our magical day, but first fetch me an Evian.

(Alix cheerfully goes over to the mini fridge to dig for a bottled water)

Alix: What I wanted to ask you, was where do you want to hold the wedding? I really really really want to have it in Montana. If that's okay with you.

Northstar: Montana? Don't make me laugh. Seriously, I'm recovering from a permanent blush implant and hurts even to smile. Why would you want our special day to take place in such a shameful excuse of a state?

(Northstar takes the Evian from Alix's hand. He throws it back at her when he determines it is to cold!)

Alix: It's not shameful! It really isn't much to write home about, and there's not much to do there but it really is my home. I was born there. All of my extended family is up there and I'm the only girl in my immediate family and they were all hoping to be able to see me get married one day in the same chapel as my grand mother and grand father. It's been sort of a family dream for me to come home with my beautiful boyfriend and get married in that same exact chapel. Plus, my grandmother is really old and I don't know if she could handle the trip to L.A. I hope I'm not asking to much. But this has been planned since before I even had a name. I'm even going to wear my grandmother's wedding dress.

Northstar: Alix, the entire bloody chapel grounds will be surrounded with cameras! Not just from the wedding photographers but from the paparazzi who will be receiving a hint from a "secret" source that reveals the exact time, date and place of our wedding. I can't have you in some hundred year old gown, pissing away my picture perfect <pun intended> photo opportunity. Do you really think you'll make the cover of "People" in some tattered rags? As for Grandma Spezia, if she can't handle a commercial flight she can take a charter down to L.A. Hell, you're whole family can be chartered in. I'll even pay for it.

Alix: That's nice. But I wanted....

Northstar: Wanted what? Alix is it always "Me Me Me Me" with you? "I want to wear my Grandma's nine hundred year old dress, I want to have the wedding in Bumblefuck Montana, I want so and so to be there and this type of food to be severed because cousin Agnes is allergic to fried food!" For goodness sakes, love, get over yourself! You aren't getting married to yourself! There is another party involved in this wedding, in case you didn't know. All I'm hearing is what you want! I'm sooooo sick of it! Do you actually think this is only about you?

Alix: No....no. It's about both us.

Northstar: Exactly! It is about us and the cementing of our uh, love. But it's also about making business contacts. It's about loading the guest list with people I can network with and use to launch BOTH of our careers into the Stratus sphere. You're career won't be going anywhere if we hold this wedding in Hillbilly, Montana in front of forty gun toting rednecks. I want our special day to be an entertainment spectacle. Something that will be on the lips of the American public until the end of time. (Northstar walks over to Alix and holds her in his arms). Baby, I'm doing this for you. I'm doing this because I love you and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with any other woman. I'm doing this because I know that if we have the kind of wedding I want to have, your fifteen minutes will become fifteen years. The best fifteen years of your life This wedding is a means to an end. An end that will make us the new king and queen of the world. Isn't that what you wanted? Don't you want to be famous? A celebrity?

Alix: I...I....just want to be....happy.

Northstar: You will be. You will be.

(CUT to da SC~!)

Cole: She won't be happy! She'll be miserable! How could any one be happywith a scuz bucket womanizer like Northstar as their spouse?

Coach: Who says he's a womanizer?

Cole: I do! You see how much he flirts with Jenna! It's disgusting and tasteless.
Coach: He only has a little crush on her. Besides, if he only focusses on Alix he'll be putting all his eggs in basket.

Cole: Eggs? Basket? THIS ISN'T A MUTUAL FUND! THIS IS A SACRED BOND BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE EACH OTHER!

Caboose: Calm down there, Mike. This is none of our business. Our job isn't to police relationships, it's to call wrestling matches and awesome back stage skits. We're out of backsatge skits, sadly but we still have our main event! It's coming up next!

(Go to break)

(Return from break)

(IMG:http://webpost.net/te/TestBoot/tagmatchzhssc.jpg)

COLE
All right ladies and gents, it's showtime~

COACH
I've been waiting all week to see these four get it on.

CABOOSE
You really are deprived, aren't you? Haven't you heard of a little invention called pornography?

COACH
Not like that, you bargain rate Bozo. I mean I'm anxious to see this matchup. What's your call on it, oh wise one?

CABOOSE
I gotta give the edge to Hoff and Superstar, of course. CWM is no where near 100%, I don’t think he’s even near 10%. Zack is a true icon but there’s no way he can do this by himself.

COLE
That was well put Caboose. But enough of the jabber, and on with the show!

“SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT” thunders down from the speakers and the fans go absolutely bat shit, as CWM is seeing in ring action for the first time as a fan favorite in a long, long time!

COLE
They love him here!

CABOOSE
Trained dogs. They'd cheer for Barry Horowitz if he pandered to them as much as CWM does.

CWM stalks slowly down to the ring, he slides into the ring and climbs the four turnbuckles saluting his fans.

COACH
Nevermind this response, we've still got another fan favorite due out here anytime now.

"Bring Me To Life" by Evanescene hits, and the fans anticipate Zack's arrival. Over the boom of the pyro, cheers are heard throughout the arena, as Zack and Candie appear on the stage!

COLE
There they are, and...wait just a second!

Michael Cole's reaction is due to the sudden appearance onstage of both Hoff and The Superstar, who attack Zack from behind! Candie jumps back in shock as the duo start a two on one beatdown on Malibu, until CWM ducks out of the ring and charges up the ramp!

COACH
Here comes the cavalry~!

CWM makes it to the stage, and immediately throws a fist at Superstar, punching him silly and driving him away from Zack. Candie stays at a distance, watching on, as Hoff goes to pick up Zack, but catches an elbow in the ribs. Malibu gets to his feet, and starts laying into Hoff, pulling him down the aisle and toward the ring, while Superstar and CWM continue to brawl on the ramp!

COLE
It's mayhem in our main event already!

Superstar and CWM battle it out, until SS knees CWM in the gut, doubling him over. Quickly, Superstar takes CWM in a facelock and snap suplexes him onto the ramp, CWM's body crashing down causing the impact to vibrate throughout the metal structure! SS puts the boots to CWM, while back at ringside...

...Zack rams Hoff's head into the apron, and then rolls him into the ring. The big guy is slightly dazed, but gets up rather quickly, only to turn as Zack jumps up, springing off the top rope and planting Hoff in the chest with a missle dropkick to knock him off his feet! Hoff quickly rolls under the bottom rope and out to the apron, and when Malibu turns to see what's going on with Superstar and CWM, he finds out the hard way, as SS hits the ring and levels him with a lariat!

CABOOSE
Hahaha, I love it. Malibu was caught up in the moment, and he got caught by Superstar!

The cameras cut to CWM starting to get up on the ramp slowly, but his back, which is nowhere near 100%, suffered from being dropped down on the metal entranceway. Meanwhile in the ring, Superstar has Zack backed into a corner and is chopping at his chest, then takes his arm and whips him out, but Malibu counters and spins around, sending Superstar into the other corner...NO! Superstar does the Flair Flip onto the apron, but Zack hits the ropes and dropkicks Superstar off the apron, down into the guardrail below, to a major pop!

COLE
Zack's got this match going in his favor right now.

CABOOSE
Yes, but for how long? Superstar kicked his ass at the Rumble on his own, so surely the two on one disadvantage will do him in.

COACH
Pfft, and you say I pay no attention. Look before you speak, bro!

Coach points out that CWM is heading down the aisle, favoring his back slightly but still walking tall. CWM slides into the ring and stands side by side with Zack, as Superstar and Hoff complain at ringside to the official.

Both SS and Hoff jump up on the apron at the same time, but Malibu and CWM rush forward, and punch them off, sending them right back down to the floor. SS and Hoff complain loudly, but there's nothing that the referee can do.

CABOOSE
Look at these cowards. They won't even let their opponents into the ring!

Supes and Hoff regroup, talking strategy at ringside, while CWM and Malibu look on. Malibu and CWM slightly nod to each other, as Malibu runs the ropes, looking for a dive over and onto SS and Hoff...NO~! Malibu does the 619 fakeout, as SS and Hoff breathe a sigh of relief...until CWM bounces off the ropes, and hits a freakin' SPACE FLYING TIGER DROP ONTO BOTH MEN~!

COACH
YO~!

COACH
Incredible manuever after Zack provided the fakeout!

CABOOSE
But at what cost, Cole? CWM could have expended all his energy in that one high risk move. It's a momentary payoff!

COACH
CWM's always been reckless, Caboose. He's willing to put his body on the line to take out his foes.

CABOOSE
You mean what's left of his body.

CWM gets up first and takes Hoff, rolling him into the ring, as the referee urges Zack to take his spot on the apron. Hoff gets to his knees, and CWM stands above him, wild eyed, forcing Hoff to face his greatest fear.

Hoff begs off, but CWM, who is stalking him around the ring, continues to fume at the man who commited the ultimate betrayal, attacking him in the hospital bed many weeks ago. He reaches down and pulls Hoff to his feet, then starts throwing jabs at him to stun him, and backs him against the ropes. CWM whips Hoff into the other side, and hits a lariat, but it only staggers the big man. CWM bounces off the other ropes and charges Hoff with another lariat, and is still unable to knock him off his feet. Hoping that the third time is the charm, CWM hits the ropes, but upon hitting a lariat, Hoff puts up his elbows to block, and CWM's arm slams into Hoff's. CWM steps back, favoring his arm, and Hoff reaches down and lifts him up into a military press, then presses CWM up, taunting the crowd as they jeer him, before simply letting go and watching CWM crash face first to the mat. Hoff turns to his fallen foe and turns him over, then jumps up and crashes down on him with a legdrop across the throat, and then covering CDub. The referee counts, but only makes it to two, as CWM throws his shoulder up!

Unphased by the kickout, Hoff picks CWM up and brings him over to his corner, where he tags in The Superstar. The man who set The Underground's betrayal in motion steps into the ring and puts the boots to CWM, stomping him down in the corner and then choking him out! CWM sits in a seated position, trying to pry SS' boot from his jugular, but a warning from the referee causes Superstar to back up. SS then brushes by the referee and pulls CWM up out of the corner, but CWM reaches into his old bag of tricks and uses a thumb to the eye on Supes! SS backs away, trying to regain his vision, and CWM pulls himself up out of the corner and charges, but gets taken to the mat with a drop toehold!

COLE
CWM underestimated Superstar just then, and got taken back to the mat because of it!

SS quickly slides over his back and locks on a front facelock, and then pulls CWM to his feet. Superstar keeps CDub in the hold and starts driving knees into his sternum, then reaches down and lifts him up by the waist, dropping him with an inverted atomic drop before wrapping his arms around him and taking him over with a belly to belly suplex! Superstar gets on one knee and poses for the fans, before crawling onto CWM for the cover...

1…

2…

NO!!!!!!!!! Shoulder up by CWM!

COLE
It's been methodical, but effective. CWM is being grounded by Hoff and Superstar, and kept far, far away from Zack.

Superstar picks CWM up and holds him by the hair, dragging him toward the corner and ramming him facefirst into the turnbuckles. Superstar starts stomping at CWM again, but CWM catches SS' boot, and keeps a grip on it. He walks out of the corner holding onto SS, who is hopping on one foot! Superstar jumps up...ENZUGIRI~!...NO~! CWM ducked the enzugiri kick, and SS crashed to the mat. CWM reaches down and hooks a waistlock, pulling SS up and trying for a German Suplex...NO~! Superstar floats overhead, but as he does, CWM leaps forward, slapping Zack Malibu's hand for the tag to a huge pop~!

Candie claps wildly, as Zack slingshots in and goes after the man who cost him the World Title at Anglepalooza just a few weeks ago, and he goes at him with hellacious fury, dishing out lefts and rights. Zack backs Superstar into Supes' own corner, but takes care of Hoff by knocking him off the apron as well! Malibu corners SS, and climbs up on the second rope, raining punches down on him until Superstar shoves him to the mat! Hoff gets back up on the apron, and SS makes a blind tag. As Malibu runs towards him, he monkey flips Superstar, who goes sailing halfway through the ring! When Malibu turns his back to Hoff, going for SS whom he believes is legal, the big man saunters into the ring, spinning Zack around and lifting him up, slamming him to the mat with a MAIN EVENT SPINEBUSTER~! Hoff falls on top of Zack and hooks the leg...FOR TWO~!

Hoff picks Zack up, lifting him in sideslam position, and dropping him across his knee with a backbreaker. Still holding on, Hoff then slams Zack into the mat with a sideslam, and hooks the leg for good measure...for another two count! Both Candie and CWM start a rally with the crowd, riling everyone up to give Zack some motivation. Hoff picks up Zack and locks on a bearhug, trying to drain the rest of the energy from the Preppy One's body.

Zack squirms, but can't get free, as CWM is too far away to tag and Hoff has a hard grip on him. Zack tries to force his way towards his corner, but Hoff just pushes Zack back more, all while keeping him locked in the hold. Finally, in a last ditch effort, Zack boxes Hoff's ears once, dazing him, then twice, getting him to release the hold. Hoff turns away, but then turns back at Zack with a lariat, but Zack tucks and rolls under it, coming up in his corner and tagging in CWM~!

COLE
Oh boy.

COACH
You think Hoff has anything worthwhile he can leave me in that will?

CWM comes in, and is a house of fire~!, taking both Hoff and an intervening SS down with punches. Hoff staggers up against the ropes, and CWM takes him over with a clothesline! CWM works the crowd, but backs up right into a Superstar low blow! SS turns him around, and sets him up for the Star Power~!, but CWM wiggles free, landing behind SS, then spins him around...POLLYCUTTER~!...NO~! Superstar pushes CWM into the ropes, but makes the mistake of ducking his head, and CWM comes off with a swinging neckbreaker to flatten Superstar! SS rolls out of the ring quickly, pushing himself up via the apron...and Zack darts across the apron, wiping him out with an Apron Run Diving Clothesline on the floor to a mega-pop~!

Hoff, ever the relcutant one, starts to step back into the ring, where CWM gleefully calls him on. Hoff steps into the ring, and the two LOCK UP~!, with Hoff tossing CWM down easily! CDub goes for a double leg takedown, but Hoff simply clubs him across the back and then pulls him up, but CWM reveals it was a ruse, as he stuns Hoff with a kick to the junk! Hoff doubles over, and CWM goes for a POLLYCUTTER~!, but Hoff blocks by shoving him off, the force of which sends him over the top rope and to the floor!

COLE
We've got all four on the floor now!

COACH
Oh damn. Protect the sofa, at any cost!

Malibu has paired off with Superstar, while CDub is being worked over by Hoff. Hoff sends CWM into the ring stairs, knocking them out of position and doing his back no favors, while Zack has the advantage over Superstar, brawling around with him and ramming his head into the guardrail, to the delight of the fans at ringside. Zack rolls Superstar back into the ring, and steps back in, but as he does Superstar gets up and kicks the middle rope so that it catches Zack low, stunning him! SS pulls Zack into the ring, and lifts him up for Star Power, but Zack shifts his weight, landing on his feet and holding Superstar in his OWN version of Star Power...but Superstar gets out of that! He spins Zack around...SUPERSTAR WITH A SCHOOL'S OUT...NO~! Malibu catches the kick, and spins SS around, right into a YAKUZA KICK~! Malibu makes the cover quickly...

ONE!

TWO!!

THR...NO! NO! SUPERSTAR GETS A SHOULDER UP~!

Trying to keep the advantage, Zack picks Superstar up, throwing him into a facelock and going for the POP DROP~!, but Superstar counters with small package rollup! The referee gets back down to the canvas to count...TWO COUNT ONLY~! MALIBU KICKS OUT~!

Both men get up, and Superstar is quick to hit a knee to Zack's gut, and put him in a standing legscissors. Superstar lifts Zack up for a powerbomb, but Malibu counters as he rests on SS' shoulders, and drives his head into the mat with a DDT~! The crowd pops, and the pop gets louder as Zack KIPS UP~!, and puts his eyes right on Superstar. The former member of The In Crowd staggers to his feet, just a few inches in front of his one time mentor. Superstar gets up, as the crowd knows what's coming. Superstar turns around...RIGHT INTO SCHOOL'S OUT~!

COACH
Listen to the sweet snap, crackle and pop~!

Malibu nails his patented superkick, but the crowd is causing a ruckus for a totally different reason, as through the crowd, someone has made their way over the rail and into the ring...

...AND CRACKS ZACK OVER THE HEAD WITH A SINGAPORE CANE~!

COLE
WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!?

Cole's shocked reaction is due to the appearance of RAGDOLL, who has not been booked by General Manager Northstar for the past several weeks. Ragdoll, a cigarrette burning in his mouth, stands over Zack Malibu, whose forehead has drawn blood, and then flicks his cigarrette out of his mouth and onto the ring mat. The referee tugs at Ragdoll's arm, telling him to get lost, and without expressing any emotion whatsoever, Ragdoll turns around and blasts the referee with a cane shot too! The ref goes down, and Candie tries to get into the ring to help Zack, but is visibly shaken by the presence of Ragdoll.

COACH
What's this all about, Michael?

CABOOSE
I'll tell you what it's about. It's about Ragdoll finally taking matters into his own hands. I think the man has grown a set in his few weeks off!

Ragdoll drops the cane, but stands over Zack, then reaches down and pulls Zack to his knees by his hair. Rags looks down, peering into Zack's eyes, shouting at him "Do you see this? Do you see this? This is YOUR fault!" before tossing him aside. Zack tries to push himself up, but Ragdoll charges in, cracking him in the side of the head with a DEVIL DOLL~!

CWM, who has been brawling with Hoff, jumps up on the apron, trying to aid Zack, but gets pulled down by Hoff, and smashes his jaw on the ring apron. Hoff takes CWM and smashes him headfirst into the announce table, causing Cole to jump, Caboose to laugh, and Coach to shit himself. CWM huffs and puffs, trying to maintain the energy to withstand the assault, but Hoff turns him around, draping an arm across his sternum, and then lifts him...

COLE
NO! NOT HERE, NO!

CABOOSE
C'MON, DO IT!

COACH
Oh poopie.

...CWM GETS SENT THROUGH THE SOFA CENTRAL COMMENTATORS BOOTH, COURTESY OF HOFF'S ROCK BOTTOM~!

COLE
What in the hell...look at this...u destro...monitors...our sound...like it's fadin...out.

COACH
That Hoff ruin...ur set. He put CW...ight through...table!

As the commentary fizzles in and out thanks to Hoff's property damage, the cameras get a shot of CWM laying amidst the remnants of the Sofa Central table, while the other catches the fallen Zack Malibu being tended to by Candie as Ragdoll exits the ring, backing up the stairs in the arena and exiting through the crowd, the same way he came in. Superstar, with the aid of the ropes, finally makes it to his feet, looking around at the carnage around him, and is somehow, the last man standing as we...

*Fade Out*